PDA

View Full Version : Little lisa wants some help.

Rooster57
05-19-17, 22:00
If you guys can help her pm me. She is in a safe location off of staples mill rd. She is not on drugs or drinking. Just a tiny girl who pleases you. A real sweetheart. I have a code word. The rooster.

SexyGordo
11-06-18, 21:35
If you guys can help her pm me. She is in a safe location off of staples mill rd. She is not on drugs or drinking. Just a tiny girl who pleases you. A real sweetheart. I have a code word. The rooster.Can you please provide me her contact info.

Sam5551
08-16-19, 17:12
If you guys can help her pm me. She is in a safe location off of staples mill rd. She is not on drugs or drinking. Just a tiny girl who pleases you. A real sweetheart. I have a code word. The rooster.Can you please provide the contact to me. May be we can help each other.

Dlarz92
10-15-19, 14:34
Can you please provide the contact to me. May be we can help each other.I would like to help as well.

DocSmiles1
10-03-20, 12:12
If you guys can help her pm me. She is in a safe location off of staples mill rd. She is not on drugs or drinking. Just a tiny girl who pleases you. A real sweetheart. I have a code word. The rooster.It's be nice to help someone out who's close to the roost. Is she still looking for help? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Tidad
10-03-20, 19:32
It's be nice to help someone out who's close to the roost. Is she still looking for help? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!Keep an eye on those dates man. That post is from 2017.

Kodak675
09-25-21, 14:26
Anyway I could get her latest number? I just want to catch up with her and I think she would really like to hear from me.

Rooster57
09-29-21, 11:52
Keep an eye on those dates man. That post is from 2017.I still get PM's all the time. For any of you guys sending private messages I know nothing just like Sergeant Schultz. Last time I saw her was like 2018.