PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Iodine129
11-14-05, 08:53
There is another woman which is a well known local submissive that hangs out in the very way back and not in a booth. She had on a long coat and nothing else. This woman has long blonde/gray hair, small breast, about 40 years old. Have seen several photos of her at ABS in Houston. Anyway, she was there to pick up the spill over from the woman doing the gangbang in booth 32. She was doing three men at once. We had a group of four couples, hence all the females with us joined in the fun for about an hour then we all went to a late dinner. I believe the other woman goes by an online name of "Ringer" and plays often. Both these girls and Trixie all post in Yahoo groups for local ABS their schedules.

I was in the place about 6 months ago, didnt know she was still going, and I didnt know anyother women were in the back, What booths? I may need to check this out

Bach70806
11-14-05, 11:44
Interesting. What time on Friday does she show up? Isit a late evening thing or early?

Well I did have some luck last night. There is a woman who loves GangBangs at the Bazaar Times ABS on Richmond and Dunvalle. She is there almost every Friday evening and takes on all who show up. Now I have been there before and stood in line for over an hour and other timesone or two men there. Now I have taken some couples there from my own Yahoo swingers groups, and to my surprise there were other women in the very back all wanting sex for free. Other times there was just the women in booth 32 doing her weekly gangbang. Now this has been going on for a year or two, but never saw any reports on her in the archive so figured I would let the board know. On the skank scale, looks 4, about a size 14, and mid 40's. BUT SHE IS FREE and does BBBJ in fact if brave enough will do BB anything. I am just not that brave! Now the ABS on Wilcrest and I-10 West under the beltway overpass has a major cutie named Trixie but every now and then her b/f will try and take her place so watch youself and make sure she is on the other side of that GH. But she is MAJOR hottie and on Yahoo and will post if she is going there. Again she is a Friday night woman to play and is also free. Trixie is late 20's to early 30's, face is an 8, body is a size 9 and about a 34 C, and dresses very well for her fun.

Bach70806
11-14-05, 12:05
There's a gal that advertises in the Houston free newspaper, which also shows up online and her name is Lee Ann. Her online ads post a few clothed pictures. Question is has anyone sampled her and if so what's the verdict?

Ohio Man
11-14-05, 15:27
I do know that there are still car girls working around the old Caligula club (now a "Penthouse" club) but I have no idea what they charge or how that works......is it BJ/HJ only in the car or do they offer full service in the car.

Can someone give me a name/address/cross street info on this "Penthouse" club and the car girls? I cruised Harry Hines a few yrs ago and had great luck with a car girl (ended up taking her back to my hotel for a few hours). Any info would be greatly appreciated and any activity will be reported back here on the board.

Big Money
11-14-05, 16:40
There is another woman which is a well known local submissive that hangs out in the very way back and not in a booth. She had on a long coat and nothing else. This woman has long blonde/gray hair, small breast, about 40 years old. Have seen several photos of her at ABS in Houston. Anyway, she was there to pick up the spill over from the woman doing the gangbang in booth 32. She was doing three men at once. We had a group of four couples, hence all the females with us joined in the fun for about an hour then we all went to a late dinner. I believe the other woman goes by an online name of "Ringer" and plays often. Both these girls and Trixie all post in Yahoo groups for local ABS their schedules.

What is ABS? I'm new to these swinger places. Is it more economical than provider action after the door fee and drinks, etc.?

Member #1094
11-14-05, 17:09
Beverly tells me that she isnt getting enough, just call before 7 pm
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. This is one horny housewife. BTW she dose get 5 jackson for full service. Dont know how long she will be available, she tells me her old man is asking to many question, so she is going to have a good time before she is out.

I am off to find another one like her.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Dom Daddy
11-14-05, 17:48
Hello Houstonians!

I am a yankee visiting for the next three days and I am in need of some fun nighttime activity. I am looking for CHEAP but good. Aren't we all? Any mongers wanna get together and make a night out of it? Let's find a good one (or three) and take them back to my room for a good time. I * M * me at icontrolyouobey if you want. I should be back to my room about 11:00 tonight. If you leave a # I will call you.

Dom Daddy

Boxholder
11-15-05, 23:41
Can someone give me a name/address/cross street info on this "Penthouse" club and the car girls? I cruised Harry Hines a few yrs ago and had great luck with a car girl (ended up taking her back to my hotel for a few hours). Any info would be greatly appreciated and any activity will be reported back here on the board.

Penthouse Club/Caligula XXI (21) is at 2618 Winrock Blvd (basically Winrock & Westheimer). Baby Dolls is on the corner, Caligula is just a shade down Winrock. There is a bar (Knuckleheads aka Fumducks) behind Baby Doll's kind of facing Caligula and it is in that parking lot I generally run into them. There is also at least 1 massage parlor in that same strip center although I've never been there.

This is the map I got when I checked Yahoo's yellow pages. The map doesn't look so good but the location is correct. (I had no idea Westheimer was FM 1093 but I learn something new everyday)

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=7956588&ck=2894067931&tab=B2C&tcat=8105021&city=Houston&state=TX&zip=77057&uzip=77057&country=us&msa=3360&cs=5&ed=9uoja61o2TwLucsgKKTo0jaBGQWxyS9Ko.RRVT5a9AtB&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

I'm going to have to check out that ABS Iodine is talking about.

Zoo TV
11-16-05, 04:01
Hey Guys:
Saw this on the wire, check it out on this bust.

Take Care
Zoo

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopNews&article=UPI-1-20051115-09583700-bc-us-prostitution.xml

Iodine129
11-16-05, 09:05
9:00 PM until about midnight. Although if there is a line of men she will stay as along as it takes to finish everyone. I have arrived as late as 12:45 and it seemed empty, she opened the door to leave saw me and said "You are late, what took you so long?" then took care of my needs.

Interesting. What time on Friday does she show up? Isit a late evening thing or early?

Bach70806
11-16-05, 13:50
Damn - wish she showed a little earlier - it's hard to get out the house that late..but when properly motivated.LOL

9:00 PM until about midnight. Although if there is a line of men she will stay as along as it takes to finish everyone. I have arrived as late as 12:45 and it seemed empty, she opened the door to leave saw me and said "You are late, what took you so long?" then took care of my needs.

Shadowcrest
11-16-05, 14:39
REcently had a nice WSW found off airline near the Shell. Young and perky. Called herself "Lucky". Hoping I get the chance to see her again!

Jonny Dreamer
11-18-05, 00:52
Hello, I have been reading this for the past couple of days. Just stumbled upon it and have read almost all the posts. This was a awesome find for me.

I figured I'll post what little info I have, even though you all probaly won't need it.

I usally see some nice looking SW around 59 but lately its been getting pretty dry for me. From what I've seen a few of them like to just hang around the dark parking lot next to the KFC and also i know a few walk to the NW corner where that shopping center is. I have seen a banging how HSW, 2 BSW, and 1 WSW.

The WSW was ok looking but she didn't really seem that into it plus she kinda had a attitude problem. She had about a c-cup and they were kinda saggy

The HSW was pretty upbeat and a VERY nice rack.

and the 2 BSW i didn't pick up and lucky i didn't because right as i was turning into the shopping center LE crusied in and started talking to them.

In regards to MP I know there is a pretty nice one on westheimer between Eldridge and Synott around the Dollar Movie, this place is pretty low key. No sigh or anything, windows all tinted black, if you dont knwo what your looking for it looks like a abandoned shopping area.

Thats all i've seen so far as i usally stay confined to Hilcroft since i didn't know about anyothers.

I will be checking out alot of these other places ive read about and hopefulyl have more info to post.

Member #3206
11-18-05, 12:39
Do you actually mean $500?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Member #1094]Beverly. She dose get 5 jackson for full service.

Ricas
11-20-05, 03:49
He said 5 Jacksons, not 5 Benjamins.

Big Money
11-20-05, 11:53
Do you actually mean $500?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Member #1094]Beverly. She dose get 5 jackson for full service.

5 X $20 = $100

Bach70806
11-21-05, 14:07
Although I, as most of y'all do, enjoy new talent and the excitement of that first time with the new, when I'm watching my funds I tend to go with the tried and true. So I went back to Cassie's in Baytown.

Just to update my previous report - it was a great choice. If you you're not looking for a 99 pound spinner (which I will admit that I also love..) but enjoy being with a woman that is friendly, good at what she does and honestly enjoys herself, then this is a great place to be.

What also makes it really nice is that you're at her place in a nice safe apartment that's easy to get to and you can shower afterwards with fresh towels etc.

Cassie herself, although a BBW is firm all over. Her ass, legs, arms are all firm..she's not flabby, and her p****y is tight as a 17 year old's.

She's very oral, gives a great rim job and is in no rush when she's working Mr. Friendly. We talked while she was doing that and confessed that she really enjoys going down on a guy since I told her that I always felt most women just do it to be nice but aren't really into it. Cassie's the exception to that rule.

Anyway - she's a genuinely nice woman to spend time with, is articulate and easy to talk to about most anything and enjoys what she's doing.

I'd post her digits and a link to her picture on Houston backpage.com but I'm not sure that's allowed here. So you can PM for that and I'll be happy to send the info.

Peace

Member #1094
11-21-05, 17:50
[QUOTE=Member #3206]Do you actually mean $500?

Thanks

5 X $20 = $100This is right 5 jacksons =100, and she is worth it if you like a wild time and gets in no hurry.

Big Money
11-22-05, 14:49
Just to update my previous report - it was a great choice. If you you're not looking for a 99 pound spinner (which I will admit that I also love..) but enjoy being with a woman that is friendly, good at what she does and honestly enjoys herself, then this is a great place to be.

What is a spinner? I've seen this used several times now in other posts, but I'm not familiar with this term spinner.

Bach70806
11-22-05, 17:18
A spinner is a really petite girl, usually very slender and also fairly short. A lot of the Asian women in many AMPS qualify in that category.

What is a spinner? I've seen this used several times now in other posts, but I'm not familiar with this term spinner.

Nachos7
11-22-05, 20:24
A spinner is generally a young female of less than the 100 pounds weight. Could have originated in the war zones of Asia wherein the young females were generally of the spinner variety and weight. Now would you like an explanation of the term lbfm? Another story, another time.

Iodine129
11-22-05, 20:49
OK boys, I found a new place, or an old place on the way home the other day. I was going to take the standard East Tex Freeway and cut over on Cross Timbers to Airline just to see the view. Well low and behold; I had seen a small sign called Papagauyos at 7800 East Tex Freeway so made the journey there first since I needed gas anyway. Well it is a true Latina bar, with a $10. 00 cover charge to get in with no booze at all. It was dead when I walked in and only a man behind the bar who served me water, and one woman who was not very attractive, but at best cute. She spoke no English and my Spanish sucked but I asked her if there were any dancers. In a few minutes after she went into the office, there were at least seven dancers active and all seeking money. I tipped a buck to each dancer, and made my selection. As she sat with me in a unique sign language, I noticed the girl who greeted me take a new arrival to the back. I asked how much to go to the champagne room and shortly figured out it was $20. 00. Once in the back, I saw it was a series of booths with each with a table. At this point, I figured it was just a table dance, but I was pleasantly surprised that although I asked for more, I was refused, but she insured of one thing, I was PLEASED. She let me touch her any place I wanted, but would not lat me take Mr. Happy out, but in short time between her rubbing, groping, and stuffing her tits in my face she had me off in four dances. Now gentleman, she was very pretty, major hottie, and nice body. She danced for me four times each dance insuring I got what she knew I wanted. So for a $10. 00 cover, $3. 00 bottle water, $5. 00 in tips, and a $20. 00 table dance I was well taken care of for the grand total of $38. 00 and one hour of watching I went home happy. Now there was no BBBJ, or any other type of sex, but this girl tried so damn hard to make sure I had a smile on my face for a $20. 00 table dance that lasted forever I was more than pleased. I suspect that if I spoke Spanish, I could have gotten more and paid less than most gentlemen’s clubs. All but the girl that greeted me was at least a seven, some even higher and all chasing the mighty buck.

Twenty Bucks
11-22-05, 23:07
From the "Urban Slang Dictionary".....

Spinner: A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis."She's a spinner."

The John
11-23-05, 10:11
Since you asked, a "Spinner" is a young woman small enough so that when she is riding your "Johnson" you can spin her around for added sensations for each of you. Usually under 5'3" tall and less than 100 lbs; but then that depends on how big you are and how athletic both of you are. I dated a young woman back in high school and college, she was a HS gymnast (among several other sports) she was very strong, she was at least 5'8" 160 lbs; we (she) could do the "spinner" thing, but that is not typical. We saw it in a video, and she wanted to try it, as a "gentleman" who was I to say no. It was a lot of fun for both of us.

As far as providers, it is not that common, however, there is a provider named Darla (more info on the Seattle forum) who does qualify. She does travel to Cali, Vegas, and Texas, among other destinations. She is one of my favorites (for more than just spinning), however, YMMV.

Hope that you get to try a "Spinner" some day!

Good Luck, and Good Mongering!

HoneyBoy
11-23-05, 17:23
What does she charge and can I have the digits?

Although I, as most of y'all do, enjoy new talent and the excitement of that first time with the new, when I'm watching my funds I tend to go with the tried and true. So I went back to Cassie's in Baytown.

What also makes it really nice is that you're at her place in a nice safe apartment that's easy to get to and you can shower afterwards with fresh towels etc.

Cassie herself, although a BBW is firm all over. Her ass, legs, arms are all firm..she's not flabby, and her p****y is tight as a 17 year old's.

She's very oral, gives a great rim job and is in no rush when she's working Mr. Friendly. We talked while she was doing that and confessed that she really enjoys going down on a guy since I told her that I always felt most women just do it to be nice but aren't really into it. Cassie's the exception to that rule.

Anyway - she's a genuinely nice woman to spend time with, is articulate and easy to talk to about most anything and enjoys what she's doing.

I'd post her digits and a link to her picture on Houston backpage.com but I'm not sure that's allowed here. So you can PM for that and I'll be happy to send the info.

Peace

Jonny Dreamer
11-23-05, 23:34
Well ive checked out telephone road FINALLY. I was surprised and disponited to see that there wasn't even one SW out. Also hilcroft has been dry for me. Anybody know why or has this been like this for yall?

Jonny Dreamer
11-24-05, 17:51
Anybody know where I can look to find a SW during the day? Are they even out during the day?

Big Money
11-25-05, 11:22
Well ive checked out telephone road FINALLY. I was surprised and disponited to see that there wasn't even one SW out. Also hilcroft has been dry for me. Anybody know why or has this been like this for yall?

All the recent busts may have made many SWs hesitant. My suggestion is to stick with your regulars for a while or do the independent ads for a while. Or the massage parlours if you can get used to those.

I personally don't prefer SWs. But rather visit an apartment chick instead.

Jonny Dreamer
11-26-05, 01:10
Well I went by hilcroft tonight. I saw alittle bit of action. There were two BSW that looked SMOKIN. They were standing on gulfton after you turn off of hilcroft. Behind that Asian restraunt of whatever it was. I was gonna try to talk them and pick them up but there was this one dude parked just talking to one of the chicks the whole time. I felt weird pullin up right in front of him to get the other one. Plus it was in a open street and i was kinda cautios. Well i made some more passes waiting for him to go. When i went back they were all gone. I think maybe he got them both. So i went back a few times and they never showed back up. I saw one walking around that gas stataion further on hilcroft. She was a fatty and that night i didn't feel like setteling for a fatty. So i called it quit and went home.

Down westheimer i saw what looked like 2 other BSW jsut standing on the street i tried to take some side streets to get back over there. Just my luck again they were both gone. Happens to me every time. I always miss them :(

I saw a WSW by the KFC on hilcroft like a week ago. I was talking to her, she looked kinda old and worn out. Her face looked like leather. She looked like a crack addict too and like she was wearing dentures, i just told her to take it easy and tried to fine some other one. I went back to her and she gone. I haven't been able to get some action in awhile.

I always try hilcroft cause its closer to me and most of the other streets you guys mentioned all turn out dry. What am i doing wrong :( ?

Boxholder
11-26-05, 13:38
Anybody know where I can look to find a SW during the day? Are they even out during the day?
...I always try hilcroft cause its closer to me and most of the other streets you guys mentioned all turn out dry. What am i doing wrong

Well you're not doing anything wrong perhaps you need to be more patient or are just out at an off time. In my experience finding sw's can be a lot like fishing, sometimes they're biting sometimes they're not.

Let's face it sw's generally don't live structured lives and aren't reliable. They do what they want when they want on a schedule we can't understand. However, that being said I've generally had the most luck around lunchtime (11-1 or 2) and around quitting time (5-7) during the week and weekend afternoon/evenings. Now maybe that's because that's when I normally go looking......but I'd say I find'em maybe 60-75% of the time.
I generally spend anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour trolling a general area (more if it's a bigger area like 45/Airline/Crosstimbers etc) both to get a feel with who is out (LE sting) and to give me chance to see different girls. Because I move slow I've had plenty of pretty s/w's picked up before I could get to them.
Also, oftentimes places go cold and I have to assume it's because LE came around and swept them all up and jailed them. Often the girls will tell you as much.

So if you're in a hurry or want a guaranteed nut you're better off going to MP or AMP; still I prefer the sw's.

As an aside I trolled around the airline area a week or 2 ago and saw maybe 3 sw tops. Two were on Riggs (1 was looking pretty rugged & I've seen her for literally years, I couldn't get a good look at the other 1) and disappeared quite quickly and 1 was on the 45 southbound feeder before Tidwell. This was a Sunday afternoon 5pm'ish.

Jonny Dreamer
11-27-05, 03:27
During the day around those areas are there usally some out? Do they wear the usual hooker uniform of mini skirt and tight top?

Also, how to i get to Airline or crosstimbers. Im coming from HWY6 and westheimer and i hear about those streets alot but have no idea where they are. About how far of a drive is it?

Also i was looking at some map somebody posted ahile back about where to fine some SW. It mentioned Car Girls. What is a Car Girl?

Twenty Bucks
11-28-05, 22:52
During the day around those areas are there usally some out? Do they wear the usual hooker uniform of mini skirt and tight top?

Also, how to I get to Airline or crosstimbers. I'm coming from HWY6 and westheimer and I hear about those streets alot but have no idea where they are. About how far of a drive is it?

Also I was looking at some map somebody posted ahile back about where to fine some SW. It mentioned Car Girls. What is a Car Girl? From what I've seen. The SW's don't usually wear the stereotypical "hooker garb".

If you want to take the "Grand Tour" that winds up at Airline/Crosstimbers. Take I-10 to Bunker Hill, go left on Bunker Hill to Long Point. Take a right on Long Point. Go all the way down to Antoine. Make a left on Antoine, cross the tracks, then make a right on 34th. Take 34th all the way to Shepherd. Left on Shepherd, then right on Crosstimbers. Take Crosstimers to Airline. This route will take you through the "hunting grounds" for SW activity. As usual, there are hot and cold times, so fill the tank and be patient.

A "Car Girl" is a woman who will drive up to you at a stoplight or a parking lot and offer herself to you. They are usually in the Galleria area and most likely a dancer who got off her shift and looking to supplement her income.

As usual. POST any action you find. Good Luck and be careful.

Jonny Dreamer
11-29-05, 13:31
Well I drove down to airline and crosstimbers and when i got there, there was quiet a great deal of SW's. I saw a group of 3 girls 2 BSW and 1WSW who were just walking around and trying to get people at the gas station. Then I saw some BSW walking down airlineand 1 on crosstimbers. That area is going to get a place that i am going to like.

Regarding the car girls. Are they a common thing because I drive around that area lot, usaully at night when I'm with friends, and I have never once ran into them. That is something I look forward too. Would they be on westheimer or is there some other street I should try to drive down. Like behind the strip club over there?

Member #1094
11-29-05, 18:20
I got back with Beverly today, went to the no tel for some free action. She told me that she hasnt been getting much action in the last few week. I told her that it was the price, most SW get one or two jacksons, She said that she wouldnt do it that cheep, but that maybe she should come down a bit. I told her she would get more action if she did.

So you guy can call her and try to lower the going price if you like. most of you have the digets, if not I do.

Just a note that I found 2 WSW on OST at Travis monday afternoon about 2 or so. one was named Kim about 25 or so maybe 7 the other was Georga and 30 or so, a 5maybe. Picked both of them up and took them to a drop off point at post oak and 610. Got a good BBBJTC from kim for $. Georga just looks on as if nothing was going on.

Bocephus77069
11-29-05, 20:40
Does someone have information on the Dream Spa on 1960?

Boxholder
12-01-05, 01:41
From what I've seen. The SW's don't usually wear the stereotypical "hooker garb".

A "Car Girl" is a woman who will drive up to you at a stoplight or a parking lot and offer herself to you. They are usually in the Galleria area and most likely a dancer who got off her shift and looking to supplement her income.

Nodding in agreement... EXACTLY.

Just to clarify car girls don't drive up and say let's fuck but make eye contact and are really really friendly........

I don't really bother with Antoine/34th area unless I'm really really bored because my luck there is SO bad (it could just be my timing). If you want to bypass that you could take I-10 E to 45 N and then exit Crosstimbers. Check Crosstimbers west to Airline and sometimes beyond (it used to be really jumping past Airline but the neighborhood complained a lot and even the TV stations ran some hidden camera stuff). Check the 45 feeder south of crosstimbers and you can make a right on Riggs which will take you to Airline. If you stay on Airline go under 45 sometimes there are girls working near the Moonlight Inn. Also sometimes southbound on the 45 feeder kind of across from Gallery Furniture.

Goodluck. Let us know what you find.

Bocephus77069
12-01-05, 11:02
Does anyone have information about the Dream Spa on 1960?

Jonny Dreamer
12-02-05, 00:09
Just picked up a HSW tonight. She was prety decent for a SW. 27 y/o, nice face, skinny body, small tits though. she charged $40 for bbbj no CIM, and $100 for CFS. I got the BBBJ and gave her $60, she had lowered her CFS down to $80 too. I picked her up along Hilcroft walking in the parking lot by the stop and go. If anybody wants some more info or her number just PM me for it.

Bach70806
12-02-05, 16:42
What's the OST? I can find Travis St. but couldn't decipher "OST".

Thanks

I got back with Beverly today, went to the no tel for some free action. She told me that she hasnt been getting much action in the last few week. I told her that it was the price, most SW get one or two jacksons, She said that she wouldnt do it that cheep, but that maybe she should come down a bit. I told her she would get more action if she did.

So you guy can call her and try to lower the going price if you like. most of you have the digets, if not I do.

Just a note that I found 2 WSW on OST at Travis monday afternoon about 2 or so. one was named Kim about 25 or so maybe 7 the other was Georga and 30 or so, a 5maybe. Picked both of them up and took them to a drop off point at post oak and 610. Got a good BBBJTC from kim for $. Georga just looks on as if nothing was going on.

Jonny Dreamer
12-02-05, 22:45
Old Spanish Trail, I think.

Twenty Bucks
12-03-05, 11:32

ThanksOST = Old Spanish Trail

Ustlookingj
12-03-05, 11:46
Old Spanish Trail

Thanks

Pa4puz
12-03-05, 12:17
o s t==old spanish trail never forgot that when i lived in houston.i loved it so much that i'm moving back to katy ( cinco ranch).

pussylicker
12-03-05, 17:42
Here's a link that has a yahoo map describing where the "hot spots" around Houston are: http://*******.com/dssdc .

Member #1094
12-06-05, 13:07
Was on 59 feeder at the Toys R us. after shopping I came out to find a women standing near my car looking around like she lost something. I ask if I could help and she said that she had had a fight with hubby and her left her in the parking lot. about an 8 on the chick meter. Nice ass and nice tits, good face. clean. Yes she was White. about 30 or so. I said I would be happy to give her a ride, and I was holding Toys I had just bought so I guess she thought I was safe and she said OK. She want to go to her sisters in sugerland, so off we go. She was pissed at him. I told her that she was to good looking to be standing around in parking lots. anyway after some small talk I ask her if maybe I could see she sometime, without hubby. LOL anyway she looked at me and smiled. she said maybe and gave me her number. cell only , but her number . I was doing good. anyway when we got to sisters she wasnt home and she couldnt get in so she ask me to take her home. not to far, so I said that I would need some payment for all the gas and time. She smiled and said that all she had was right now I was looking at. So I said well that will do just fine. Anyway she said OK. Much to her suprise I pull out old johnson right there in the car. She looked very shocked but then she smiled and away she went, Not bad as BBBJTC go. she took the whole load and was ready for more. She said that she felt like a ***** and liked it somewhat. I told her that she could do very well if she want to sell it. But she never said anything one way or the other. Anyway I have a motel date with her Friday. Let you know how it cums out. May be able to trun her on to you guys/

Scrodie
12-06-05, 20:11
Does anyone have information about the Dream Spa on 1960?

I almost went there last night, but ended up going to Lotus Spa instead, so here is a report on Lotus Spa, on FM 1960 near the Hardy Toll road.

I'm here in NW Houston on business. I went to Lotus Spa. I was greeted by Anna, a young Asian woman who spoke clear English; she sounded like she lived in the States most of her life. She was wearing lingerie and had a killer body. She said the entry fee was a half a Benjamin for massage and table shower. I paid her and she led me to a room with a small bed in it to undress. I did and she led me to the table shower room, giving a good table shower.

We went back to the room and she began the "massage". She put a little oil on me and rubbed my back and legs for a couple of minutes. She asked me if I wanted anything else. She hinted it would be a Benjamin for FS. I paid her. She got a raincoat and undressed. Her body was great. She gave a CBJ and finished with cowgirl (this is Texas). She wasn't into DATY, but was generally there to please.

Rodman 2
12-07-05, 01:46
Here's a link that has a yahoo map describing where the "hot spots" around Houston are: http://*******.com/dssdc .

Hey Licker

Its nice to provide a map service however you have some locational problems. Several of the SW on your maps are taken from reports of mine on this board (no problem with that) but you have them located 5 miles or so in error. I gave actual street intersections but the map locations are just way out.

Just thought I'd mention this.

Rodman

Dajedi
12-07-05, 14:28
You should have kept driving and took your chances at picking up something at the steakhouse.

BNR
12-07-05, 15:24
Cruised the area (last nite about midnite) around Long Point / Hammerly / Antoine / Wirt / 34th / 290......NOTHING!

What gives?

Anyone have any info on the area around Cy fair ?

Thanks

BNR

Scrodie
12-08-05, 00:30
Does someone have information on the Dream Spa on 1960?

Tonight I did go to Dream Spa. I went in and was greeted by Coco, a twenty-something Asian lady in lingerie. Unlike my prior masseuse down the street, she spoke very limited English. She was very pretty and had a great bod. She led me to the room and said it was $60 plus tip. I gave her three Jacksons and she said "plus tip." I gave her four more Jacksons. She told me to undress. I did. She left the room and shortly returned. I noticed they had a tube of KY in plain sight; so they obviously were more than masseuses.

She gave me a brief, three or four minutes maybe, massage on my back and legs. She then rubbed the back of my sac and told me to turn over. She gave me a cbj and then hopped on. It was nice, but kind of rushed. This was similar to my experience at Lotus. I was probably in and out in 25 minutes.

Dignan
12-09-05, 00:28
I'm thinking of going down to Mexico next week. It will be my first trip down there to find some "fun". I will be going by myself and wondered if any of you guys could post me some links for help on where to go, how to be careful and all that stuff.

I've read a couple reports of people getting screwed with and I want to try to avoid all that kinda crap.

Thanks!

I Luv Puss
12-10-05, 03:44
I went out tonight cursing down Airline and Crosstimber(?) Very few SW, about 3 that I saw. (is it slow during Dec.?)

Big Money
12-11-05, 02:14
I'm thinking of going down to Mexico next week. It will be my first trip down there to find some "fun". I will be going by myself and wondered if any of you guys could post me some links for help on where to go, how to be careful and all that stuff.

I've read a couple reports of people getting screwed with and I want to try to avoid all that kinda crap.

Thanks!

Check out the section on Mexico at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum

Scrodie
12-13-05, 14:58
Tried Liana, the Russian masseuse who advertises around. She charges three Jacksons for a therapeutic massage and four for a sensual massage. She has an incall upscale apartment on Westheimer in Houston. Her massage room is immaculate and has its own bathroom. She's an older lady, but is quite attractive. She gave me the best light, sensual massage I think I've ever had. I decided I really wanted to see her naked so I ended up paying her quite a bit extra. Nothing beyond hj is on the table. I highly recommend her.

I also tried a massage place on Shepherd north of Westheimer (it had a weird name, which eludes me). I had scheduled an appointment with the Hispanic masseuse who advertises around. I was a few minutes early and was met by an Asian girl, who though I made an appointment with her. Her name was Nina. She was very attractive and gave a very erotic massage with extras. I think pretty much everything was on the table. As I walked out I saw a Hispanic girl, who turned out to be the one I had the appointment with. She was young, and her name was Sofia. I ended up getting a massage right away with her. She gave a more therapeutic massage with optional happy ending. Nothing beyond was available. Entry fee for both was three Jacksons.

I wanted to try one of the "jacuzzi massages" which are advertised around, but I couldn't get it scheduled before flying out of Houston.

Bach70806
12-13-05, 15:11
Great reviews but could you offer a few clarifications to help us out?.

I went to the russian lady too. I didn't try and get her clothes off but did enjoy feeling her up, outside her shirt, as my happy ending was reaching its end. I dropped 4 Jacksons for the wonderful hard then soft and erotic massage and the flag salute at the end.

You said you paid her quite a bit extra to get naked but there were still no extras? So - how much did you end up paying?
Did she get naked?
And if she did, how did she look?
How did you negotiate that part?

I would have liked to see her in the buff too but had read she only gave a nice HJ at the end.

RE the Hispanic thing - you said the entry was three Jacksons..was there a tip and if so, how much?

You have to remember - we're helping each other here to make the best buying decisions and based on your comments, you had a great time..but how great and for how much? Some fellows can spring for the 2.50 class but I can't....

Thanks and glad you enjoyed Houston.

Tried Liana, the Russian masseuse who advertises around. She charges three Jacksons for a therapeutic massage and four for a sensual massage. She has an incall upscale apartment on Westheimer in Houston. Her massage room is immaculate and has its own bathroom. She's an older lady, but is quite attractive. She gave me the best light, sensual massage I think I've ever had. I decided I really wanted to see her naked so I ended up paying her quite a bit extra. Nothing beyond hj is on the table. I highly recommend her.

I also tried a massage place on Shepherd north of Westheimer (it had a weird name, which eludes me). I had scheduled an appointment with the Hispanic masseuse who advertises around. I was a few minutes early and was met by an Asian girl, who though I made an appointment with her. Her name was Nina. She was very attractive and gave a very erotic massage with extras. I think pretty much everything was on the table. As I walked out I saw a Hispanic girl, who turned out to be the one I had the appointment with. She was young, and her name was Sofia. I ended up getting a massage right away with her. She gave a more therapeutic massage with optional happy ending. Nothing beyond was available. Entry fee for both was three Jacksons.

I wanted to try one of the "jacuzzi massages" which are advertised around, but I couldn't get it scheduled before flying out of Houston.

Nutcracker
12-14-05, 07:40
Let you know how it cums out. May be able to trun her on to you guys/Great story #1094 - How did it turn out?

Bach70806
12-15-05, 15:45
This may be out of place - it's about the Dream Street SC in Beaumont...

This place has remained consistent for many years. It's nothing special as a building but the girls there generally seem to nave fun and seem to know lots of the fellows visiting.

They aren't pushy at all and even have a holiday fund raising thing that's great fun. It's called dollar dances. All the dancers strip and come out to the tables. When the music starts, they come up to the nearest guy holding up a buck and proceed to give a full contact dance. This lasts about a minute then the song changes. It's like musical chairs....as the next song starts, they rotate to the next guy waving a bill. It's a great way to sample all the girls.

What's even nicer is that the money from this is for Toys for Tots. They even had a banner over the stage about it and ironically, one of the sponsors listed on the banner was the local police department. They said they raise around $100,000 each year for the charity.

It's a friendly pace, the dances are a full contact sport but I've never heard of any extras, but for a nice SC experience, it remains one of my favorites.

Footluvr
12-15-05, 18:23
[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Ttbearhug
12-15-05, 20:32
Those photos you posted as street walkers are from a feet fetish web site

Are you hearing bells and seeing double?

Twenty Bucks
12-15-05, 22:26
Found some street sluts for your viewing pleasure. -FootluvrAlthough nice eye candy, unless there are digits attached or a story behind them, should they be posted in here?

TX Troll
12-16-05, 01:25
I've been a reader for years but haven't written anything on here since they started requiring registration and passwords, etc. I've decided to g/a and start reporting in whenever I find hits out there. (I look but don't touch - the chase is more fun than the catch for me y'see.)

Anyway, here goes....

OVERVIEW: It was a good night tonight, found multiple bogies of a quality above the skank level, including a couple of probable amateurs. One of the problems I've found with the Houston scence is a tendency by local mongers to stick to the established routes, whereas I often find the sweetest hits just outside the usual corridors - often less than a mile from the standard routes. Don't be shy about trying out new areas; if things are dry in your usual haunts, go foraging a bit, it'll do ya some good!

Let's start with the dregs and kick it up from there...

TONIGHT'S DEAD ZONES: The I45-Airline-Crosstimbers triangle, I45 btwn Parker and Tidwell, Airline btwn 610 and Crosstimbers, the Jensen Dr corridor, Tidwell @ US59, the Quitman corridor, Airline @ Goodson area, I45 @ Gulf Bank.

AIRLINE @ BURRESS: Spotted a heavyset WSW, blond hair and mid 20s or so, on display at the convenience store there. She looked truly stylish yet bored in her Arctic parka and blue jeans shorts. Rate her a 3 or 4 I guess. She's a regular in the area, I've seen her at work before, usually w/ a better looking coworker, but the #2 bogie was not present so far as I could tell.

AIRLINE @ 610: Spotted a blond, 30ish WSW, on display at the gas station on the SE corner of the intersection. Rate her a slightly shopworn 5.

TIDWELL @ I45: Black haired WSW, late 20s, pondering the universe at the gas station on the NE corner of the intersection. She was negotiating w/ a prospective client who pulled in just for her. Rate her a 5.

AIRLINE @ TIDWELL: Spotted a VERY HOT young BSW - early 20s if she was a day, nice body and dressed to kill at that - on the prowl along Airline N of Tidwell. She was a definite winner - if I were into catching instead of chasing, I would've been on the case in a heartbeat! Rate her an easy 7 to 8 at medium range. She looked to be amateur, and her mode of dress was more suited to going out clubbing than hooking, so I won't be surprised if HPD pops her because she makes herself way too obvious - it's only a matter of time. Tis a pity, truly.

AIRLINE S OF PARKER: I usually don't find many ladies working here, but tonight I did. She was a mid 20s HSW in tight jeans and nice jacket looking for a hookup a couple of blocks S of Parker. She looked nice at medium range - rate her a 7 - and I saw her get in a car, so she's definitely working. (NOTE: Many female civilians are in the area, so don't be a dumbass and just hit on anybody with a split tail in this area! Watch her actions for awhile first.)

AIRLINE JUST N OF PARKER: Another lightly worked zone, but tonight I spotted a STUNNING looking WSW, 20 or so in age, long waist length hair and a sweet face working along Airline; she jumped into a car just as I was making a 2nd pass to verify the sighting. Another winner, rate her an easy 8 at medium range! She looked like a promising acquisition indeed, and was likely an amateur from her disposition.

SUMMARY: All in all, a very nice collection of hits. It was especially nice to find a few promising rookies coming out for their winter tryouts; I think they will contribute to the scene very nicely if they manage to stay out of LE contact!

In the interests of time, I skipped some corridors tonight, but I'll be on patrol again in coming days.

TROLL TIP: Friday and Saturday night are often considered the best nights to pursue the hobby, but historically I've found that Thursday nights often produce nice results as well.

Happy hunting!

wesleyansam
12-16-05, 22:01
Please advise of any amps in Houston.

Thanks,

Sam

Twenty Bucks
12-17-05, 00:43
Great info....what time were you out? day? evening? late night?

Also, if you know of any "off the beaten path" action... share, share, share. I would like to find an area not so heavily traveled.

TX Troll
12-17-05, 00:52
OVERVIEW: Tonight's activity was slightly better than I expected, though rainfall pretty much put the kibosh on things by 9 PM. Airline continues to prove fruitful, though not abundant. HPD activity tonight was surprisingly minimal to none in most areas (with one glaring exception - read on for details) and while things weren't jumping, the talent was out there if you wanted to look around a bit.

TONIGHT'S DEAD ZONES: I45 btwn Parker and Tidwell, Airline btwn 610 and Crosstimbers, the Jensen Dr corridor, Tidwell @ US59, Airline @ Goodson area, Airline N of Tidwell. I did spot a couple of possible BSWs in these areas, but couldn't verify them so we won't count them.

TONIGHT'S ACTIVE ZONES:

Airline @ Cavalcade: This area is usually an underperformer these days - though in the 90s it was fairly active from time to time - but tonight there was pay dirt to be found. Spotted 1 WSW w/ blond hair, early 30s mas o menos, standing at a bus stop on the NW corner and actively looking for mutual interest from male drivers. Rate her a fairly decent 6. Also, spotted 1 WSW (maybe HSW?), brunette to black hair, late 20s located a blk north of the first bogie, also seeking the company of men driving by. Rate the girl a 5 to 6.

Airline @ 610: A distressingly unpleasant looking BSW in her late 30s/early 40s dragging her knuckles southbound on Airline just S of the gas station there, looking to share her flesh with anyone who had the stomach to try her out. Fortunately, there were no takers while I was in the area. Rate her about a 3.

I45 S-bound feeder @ Riggs: *** LE ALERT! *** A possible sting operation in full effect. HPD was arranging for one car to be towed w/ another about to be hitched up, and neither of them appeared to have suffered from collision damage. I didn't see anyone in cuffs or anything, but I do know this spot has been hit by stings before, so I would skip this area for the weekend just to be on the safe side.

Airline @ Berry: Spotted the heavyset WSW I saw up the way at Burress last night. She has brunette or dark blond hair btw (I guess the glow of the streetlamps hit her highlights a certain way last night), but she continues to be in the mid 20s or so. She displayed greater sensibility in her choice of attire tonight, opting for heavier pants this time to go with her parka. She's still a 4 at best.

Airline @ Burress: The store on the SW corner here was a somewhat busy spot tonight. Three bogies on display: 1 WSW in her mid 20s w/ black hair, tall and slender and hitting up customers entering and leaving the store. Rate her a 5, maybe a 6. 1 slightly heavyset WSW, 30ish w/ chestnut hair, standing a few feet away from the 1st WSW and also greeting store customers of the male persuasion. Rate her a 4 to 5. Finally, strolling S bound on Airline about a block N of the store, a thickish HSW in her early 30s, getting picked off by a guy whose SUV featured a bumpersticker proclaiming his love for his wife. Let's pause for a moment to soak up the irony... OK, moving right along...

Airline S of Tidwell: Spotted the same HSW I saw last night up around Parker and Airline. To review, she was mid 20s, nice body in tight jeans and nice jacket to match. She was looking as if she enjoyed her work as she chatted up a white gent in a pickup truck. She still rated a nice 7.

Tidwell E of US59: Spotted a WSW, slightly overweight (not too bad tho), 30ish w/ dishwater blond hair, exiting a car in front of one of the motels E of 59 on Tidwell. Rather than enter one of the motel compounds, she began walking E bound instead, scanning the traffic for another client. Rate her a 5 maybe.

I45 Southbound Feeder @ Gulf Bank: Spotted 2 WSWs. One was in her mid 20s, black hair, stylish glasses and a slender, almost petite figure. She was walking N bound btwn the titty bar and Gulf Bank and gave strong visual cues that she was open for business. I'll give her a rock solid 6, just shy of a 7 at close range (not point blank you understand, but from about 10 feet away...) and say she looked like a worthwhile catch. Second hit was a WSW in her mid 30s standing on the SW corner of Gulf Bank and I45, getting ready to cross the street enroute to the convenience store located on the NW side of the same intersection. She had a seriously sweet ass (I got within 6-8 feet of it because she stopped in the crosswalk as I was about to turn S onto the feeder), nice brunette hair and was fairly tall, but then she turned her head and revealed a scary visage indeed - clearly she's been on the streets too long and looks like she'll die there too. Rate her a 3 in the face but a 7 from the back if you want to go there.

I45 @ TX249 (aka W Mt Houston): A formerly active spot that's been an underperformer for the past few years, but oddly enough I found the Pick of the Day here: a VERY fine looking early to mid 20s BSW w/ long black hair, sweet face, tight body and a sweet black-girl ass to top it off. She had been strolling along the N bound feeder when she suddenly bounded across Mt Houston and jumped into a guy's car. They sped off down the S bound feeder and eventually dashed into a motel parking lot just N of Gulf Bank. I don't think she was going there to clean his room. Rate her a solid 8 at close range - the 2nd one in two days!

SUMMARY: As I said, not a bad night, though not quite as nice as last night's. Never did find the 2 hotties I spotted yesterday, sad to say, but I spotted a couple of solid hits nonetheless.

Due to the expected shitty weather on Saturday (lots o' rain and temps mostly in the 40s day and night), the beaver forecast for the greater Houston area calls for light to virtually no activity on Saturday, so the Troll will be off the air til Monday night at the earliest.

Until next time, happy hunting!

TROLL TIP: Historically speaking, I have found the 1st 5 days (and nights) of the month to be some of the most productive hunting days, because many amateurs, part-timers and casual providers will be looking to supplement their incomes to pay rent, utility bills etc. It have also notice a rise in activity around the 15th to 20th of the month, although to a significantly lesser degree.

ForumLurker
12-19-05, 16:13
If you like to drive around and provide us reports then head over to Quitman and JEnsen area off of 59. East of 59, off Quitman, are some no-tell motels and usually have some 'loitering' going on.

Best time I have seen is 5 pm, as the young ones appear to be ready to service the rush hour crowd on the way home. However, last time I trolled @ that time I had to turn down a girl because she didn't pass my age test. She could not convince me she was 18. However, most of them are in the 20s. Beware, though, you can find any range from 2 to 8.

A problem with white boy trollers is they think you are LE. That take some convincing.

HoneyBoy
12-20-05, 18:26
Do you have any more info on Trixie like a phone number or yahoo screen name?

HoneyBoy
12-20-05, 18:38
Wow I'd love to have these women's phone numbers? Do you still have the number?

Sunday afternoon I was going down south main at about Gussner, saw three WSW next to a Texaco station. Pulled in and spoke to them as I went into the store. They were about 18 or 19, High school kid I thiink. anyway when I can out I didnt say anything to them, to young I thought. Then one of them pulled her top up and showed me her tits. At this point I ask if they were working and they said they could be. I told them to get in and I would give them a ride. All three got in and at that point I ask for ID. To confirm age. All were 18. So I ask what they had mind. The bold one said they needed 5 jacksons to buy tickits to something. I ask how they would earn the money. Again the bold one said Fuck for it. So I said well, for that much you all will have to fuck, they said OK. When to a No tell on south main and got into the room, told them all to remove they cloths and they did. Dam, I had Died and gone to heaven. Three 18YO tight body's nude in my room. Sorry I didnt have a camera. Anyway all three sucked and fucked for the next 2 hours. I thought I would Die of enjoyment. And guess what, I got the number, and was told to come back for 2nd any time. I was told they all like to fuck but had never done anyone over 18, Said they like fuck a older guy. Hehe.

Bach70806
12-21-05, 12:00
Hey All,

I've provided Cassie's contact info and photo's to at least 8 members and I haven't seen any reports, save one. If you have tried her, please report, good, bad or indifferent. That's how we all help one another.

My own report is that I've been unable to get in touch with her as she seems to have become really popular. So it goes.

So - anyone have any reports?

shamsheen
12-21-05, 20:03
Hi,

I am a new mongrol. I use to do the strip bar thing (I managed them so I can pick out a girl who works like a needle out of a haystack). I posted my first post in the Lafayette, LA Forum. I need some advice on the Houston area. I am in the Medical Center area (starting school soon at UH). Any girls work close to this area? Also, is this Beverly chick any good? I used to date a Bev and she was fucking nuts in bed and in the head. Thanks to all

YoHimBeBrother
12-23-05, 23:10
I'm new to this forum and have spent several hours reading different reports from the field. Great stories guys, keep up the good work.

Several weeks ago myself and my GF went to Treasures. She has never visited a strip club before. We went in, got a seat, and started looking around the place for a table. She is totally fascinated by all the people in the place. After several drinks, she tells me to get her another Hennessey and a girl. So I ask "What type of girl?" Black, latina, white or asian? She says "White". So I go out on a scouting mission. The first girl that I ask to entertain us declined because she did not dance for couples. The second on which was eager to entertain us. I bring her back to the table, we discuss things for a few minutes, then found a area in the back in the corner.

Now this lil dancer is brunette has an incredible ass and small but nice tits. She starts out dancing for me then moved over to my GF. Since it was my GF's first lap dance, I had to show her the ropes by touching and rubbing all over her body. My GF is a quick study, so she proceed to touch and explore our new friend body. So the dancer is moving from me then back to her. The dance committed how nice of tits that my GF has. So I proceed to open up her blouse and lift up her bra to reveal her perfect 36 cup breast. Then the 2 girls started play with each other breast, then surprisingly my GF started sucking on the dances hard nipples. Then they started french kissing. Finally she moves over to give me some attention. My GF kisses me, then told me to kiss dancer, which I did.

After about the 3rd song, the dancer is laying across both of our laps when I slid my hand into her g-string to finger her pussy. Then my GF put her hand in the g-string to finger play as well. "She has a pretty pussy" was the comment that came from my GF mouth. It was a pretty pussy indeed, completley shaven.

My GF does not shave her pussy, so it's a nice lil afro. I asked dancer if she would like to see her pussy? She said "hell yeah". The girls had a lil bit more of kissing, then GF unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to show her afro pussy. The dancer started fingering her and gave her a a few licks on her wet pussy.

After a few more dances we exchanged phone # and said bye to dancer. Then my Gf gave me a blow job right there in the club. We went home and fuck like rabbits.

My girlfriend is out of town for the holiday weekend so I am left to my own devices. So tonight I'm planing on hitting TGSOE since I have not gone there in awhile.

I am planning on checking out the AMPs one of these days. I think GINZA will be my first place to pop my cherry. Can someone tell me the rates and rate the women there? I really like asian girls, so I hope that they have some there.

Later

Jonny Dreamer
12-24-05, 02:55
If anybody has gone out around the hilcroft area can you tell me how its looking out there? Any real hot SW? Has there been any stings or anything? I haven't had a chance to go look, had surgery awhile ago, plus its Christmas, havent had time:(

I Luv Puss
12-27-05, 14:52
Hi all,

I hope everyone have a merry Xmas. So I got an job interview today near IAH Airport and it finish early, thus I swing by Tidewell / Crosstimber area to see if there is any ho around Xmas season. Since it's 10:30 am I don't expect much, but I spot a WSW in front of that Texas Inn(?) (I'm not sure what that Inn's name)

She look about 5'4 or 5'2. look young, small tits and big ass when she got into my car, she seem a quite jumpy (red flag, i should know better) and keep asking if i'm a cop or not and want to do a check and after the check, she is still jumpy and want to suck my cock to make sure i'm not cop.

She tell me got a room at Texas Inn(?) and she want $40. I offer her $20, but she won't budge and my penis is doing all the thinking and ingnoring the red flag. (that's bad) (I actually willing to give her $40 'cause she look young and clean however that was a mistake, read on)

We went into her room she want $40 up front, I want to pay her $20 and $20 after we finish, but she won't budget. Ffine. I give her $40 up front, but I told her I want one full hour. She take off her cloth and reveal a pair of small A or B cup tits but a big round fat ass. (I'm a ass man) Now, after taking off our clothes everything start to went shitty. She got shit load of rules: Don't touch me there, don't touch her puss without rubber on my hand, etc.

Shit, this young thang turn out to be a nightware, she won't turn over for doggies and keep looking at her watch and counting. You know, I know all SW action are pretty much a con/scam but I'm willing to pay for something that look young, nice and clean. If her attuide wasn't so shitty, I'm more than willing to tip her, if she treat me nicely. I'm not violent man or anything. I just want to have a good time and hope she enjoy it too but during the whole time she keep bitching and very robotic.

After we finish, she tells me she have to call the hotel to pay for the rent, but guess what? She call her pimp. A black dude show up as I was getting dressed.

Pro: young, (she said she is 20), nice and clean body.

Con: shitty attuide, the whole thing feel like a scam/con. very robotic.

That's it for me. I'm done with SW. A lot of 'em seem to be jaded or on drug, oh yeah, this ho did a shot before we get it on and feel like you are getting conned.

I hope with my new job I can save some money for a trip to Brazil or Thailand for some R&R.

P.S. She says her name is Victoria or something. She is about 5'2 - 5'4, A or B cup with a nice bottom. She said she has been in jail for like 6 month or so.

Happy Xmas

Boxholder
12-28-05, 01:13
Wow! This girl has now fucked me twice and not in a good way. I should have my head examined.

So I'm checking out the Airline/Crosstimbers area and just past the Southwind motel is Werner so I look down there and see a small petite figure. I circle back and pull up and she asks to get in, so I say okay. I'm thinking she looks kind of familiar but I can't place her. She wants me to
drive her over to some motel called the Baron but I say I want to stay near where we are. So we go to the Scottish Inn, I get the room and we go inside. She wants to take a shower and I'm like, sure whatever. And I still think she's looking real familiar but I don't know from where. She wants me to
pay her before she gets in the shower and she's real insistent....and I'm like fuck it no. I'll pay you when you get out of the shower.....since we won't be doing any business in the shower. Then I place her, she's the girl who ripped me off last year right around Thanksgiving. That time she was all nice until I paid her, then she became an instant uber witch, I couldn't keep wood and she bailed without finishing the job. So this time I told her, look I don't want to do this here is $10 and I'm out. She's says what what? and then gets between me and the door................. and that's it. She stands there telling me she wants $20 or she's not moving, $10 isn't enough. She cries, says how she hates working the streets, how I need to pay her more because someone else would have picked her up by now and why am I being a jerk? I tell her she ripped me off last year and blah blah blah. She says it wasn't her and so forth but I'm positive now it IS her. So I say fuck it, I'll just sit this out and I grab a chair and sit down. I'm telling her very calmly that I'm trying to be reasonable yadda yadda yadda. She keeps telling me she's going to mace me and I'm sure she would but I'm also sure it's in her purse which is on the bed........ So I sit and think and realize I'm fucked. The hotel has my info, no way to be anonymous. Sure I could call the cops but I don't really want to tell them the story of why I have a hooker in my room that is extorting money from me, plus right now I'm not in their computer and this would change that. I could try to move her out of the way gently but she's worked up now and it's clear things would get dirty fast. Then the cops get called and I get to explain why I beat up a hooker........and maybe go to jail.

So I give her the $20 and she lets me leave............. FUCK!

I tell the lady at the front desk they need to get her out of the room because she's looney. I roll back by about 20 min later just to make sure everything is okay as I had visions of her trashing the room on my dime but happily that didn't happen.

I'm trying to think how else this could have turned out (apart from not picking her up in the first place) but based on my last experience with her I'm convinced if I had given her the $$ upfront she would have locked herself in the bathroom for the hour. I don't think she actually 'works' she just runs scams.

Her name is Bethany, she's cute; brownish hair; blue eyes; maybe 5'5 slender and she recently got out of the clink. Her 2 front teeth (she still has all her teeth) form a very shallow kind of V. Oh yeah and she showed me her forearms that are all scarred up from what looks like someone trying to slash
her with a knife......probably because she's cheating scamming ho.

And this story is an example of what can go WRONG......but next week I'll probably run into some new amateur who is as sweet as pie and will make up for this b.s.

Jonny Dreamer
12-28-05, 02:09
Well monday night I went over to the Airline and Crosstimbers area. There where some hot SW out. I saw LE parked looking like they were tryign to catch somebody, so I am lucky I didn't get caught. I drove just down a side street where they were and I picked up this SMOKIN HAWT BSW. She was nice too. We parked at the fiesta and I gave her $60. She only charges $50 though. She gave me a AWESOME CBJ. I wasted $60 in 30 seconds. She didn't even give me time to get fully erect before making me pop a load. I kinda wish I would have gotten her number. There was one WSW, cute and big tits that I really wanted to pick up but she was gone by the time I made a U-turn. The black chick claims she posts on craigslist.

BabyHuey
12-28-05, 21:35
That's the girl, I don't think she stays in town very long, and the scars don't suprise me at all, I'm surprised she's not dead yet.

She got me about a year ago, two weeks before Christmas, but for a lot more. I picked her up off Wirt road, in front of Fiesta north of Longpoint. We made a deal, and completed the transactionin my truck. I made the cardinal mistake of going where she wanted to go, but I feel comfortable in that neighborhood, so we went to the back parking lot behind some apartments. Well, she actually finished the job, but somehow she actually got my wallet. Well, I noticed my wallet missing, and told her if she didn't give it back I was going to get rough. She acted offended that I accused her of taking my wallet, that I must have lost it, but we had both just seen it when I took the money out. So anyway, she starts yelling that her cousin lives right there, and I better let her go (I was grabbing her jacket by this time), so she finally pulls away and jumps out of the truck and bolts. I get out and try to chase her, and I guess her cousin did live there or somebody she knew, because I didn't get five steps before I was jumped. Three guys, beat the hell out of me too. She got away with about $250.00, plus my DL, credit cards, ss card, sams card etc.

Couldn't really call the cops about that, so I chalk it up to a lesson learned. Took about 6 weeks to get all my personals back in order, not to mention the hassel it made for me getting any money to buy Christmas gifts with.

Heres a few words of advise, some I have found out by myself, and some I have learned on this board:

1. Never pick up a girl that is hanging out near, talking to, or being watched/followed by a guy.

2. Never pick up a girl that is not moving (Thanks BoxHolder)

3. Never go where she wants to go.

4. Never pay up front.

5. Never talk business until she's in the car and your moving.

6. Try not to have to pick them up on the main streets, try to catch them on a side street.

7. Never do anything for them except what is included in your transaction, (picked up two girls one night, and being nice, spent two hours, going from store to store, looking for a baby bottle, before we finished up).

8. Be nice, until it's time not to be nice. (thanks Dalton (Roadhouse))

BabyHuey
12-28-05, 21:37
Boxholder, you said she is working the I45 feeder's by the Southwind? I can only hope she is still in town, and I will be looking this weekend.

Look for me on the news if I find her.

Member #1094
12-29-05, 18:39
I got a call from Beverly today. Said she was thinking about setting up in an appartment off 45 south after the new year. She wanted to know how many of you would like to use her services and how well she could do. Told her she could do OK but not 5 jacksons form each one in the group. So let me know what you think I should tell her. She said she would only work from 9 to 7 ea day. She is very concerned about LE and getting cought by hubby, but as must of us know, thats p____ is worth the trouble.

Boxholder
12-30-05, 21:52
Boxholder, you said she is working the I45 feeder's by the Southwind? I can only hope she is still in town, and I will be looking this weekend.

Look for me on the news if I find her.

Hey man wassup?

I appreciate the anger and man I felt it too but the more I thought about it the more I realized that whatever I paid her wouldn't cover attorney fee's, bond, tow costs, any damage to the car if she got crazy or any court costs that got assessed.

You and me have things to lose if we play street shit, she doesn't.

I've been thinking about this all week and I figure I got off cheap.

I'm still super pissed and she is a cheating scamming lying ho but if I hadn't kept control I'd be in a MUCH worse position if I'd done what I wanted to.

Do what you want, you're an adult, but figure that SWIM (someone who isn't me) with less to lose will be put in the same spot and get some street retribution.

Let it go.......................

I made the cardinal mistake of going where she wanted to go

I'm confident if I'd gone to where she wanted, "the Baron" which is just off 610 & 34th I'd be ripped off for more than I lost.....she said she lived around there. Based upon her MO from my first experience she would have had some friends around.......

Just let go........it isn't worth it.

Wow......that was hard to say..............she really pissed me off.....it's hard to take the long view.

When I picked her up the 1st time it was by the Olympic. The 2nd time was just south of the Southwind on Werner which is that street just after the Southwind and runs right by the Scottish Inn.

Just keep clear of her.......her just desserts are coming and hopefully it won't be by a member of this board.

Peace.

On a totally seperate note this has totally changed how I look at the s/w scene. I'm not sure how I'll change things in the future but I'm looking for ways to be smarter. Anyone with ideas post them.

Please anyone who wants to diss the s/w scene and use this as an excuse to promote the AMP or MP scene move on. I think I speak for all of us s/w aficionado's that we like what we do we just want to sharpen our skills, not change venues.

Oh yeah and your rules are GOLDEN!!!! If you run the s/w scene FOLLOW them, they'll serve you well and protect your ass.

BabyHuey
12-30-05, 23:45
I did kind of go off there, it's just that after reading your post about her, all the memories of dealing with my bank, the DMV, Social Security office, and many others came flooding back.

Don't worry, I am not going to ruin my life over some w e that has already ruined her's.

I will, however, be on the lookout for her, as I frequent both locations you have mentioned 34th/290, 34th/Mangum, and the 45 feeders, and Airline. Not going to hurt her, but will get her out of her comfort zone, and definately fuck with her some. I probably won't be lucky enough to find her though, I looked for her a lot after our episode, and figured she left town. She's probably dissappeared again by now.

But who knows?

Boxholder
12-31-05, 00:10
I did kind of go off there, it's just that after reading your post about her, all the memories of dealing with my bank, the DMV, Social Security office, and many others came flooding back.

But who knows?

I have to imagine she spends a fair amount of time in the clink. While getting her toiletries together (out of her purse) she kept referring to them as her "hygienes" a definite jail term that I just learned. Also she kept saying the $$ wasn't for drugs.........we never talked about drugs and I've learned that people tend to blurt out what they fear or are trying to hide....ergo it probably was for drugs.........

Just an FYI I rolled all the feeders and surrounding areas after I left her at the No-Tel trying to make sure she left. Like I said I wanted to make sure she wasn't trashing the room. I never saw her, she was probably staying off the streets and running through yards. So she's got mad street smarts and was clever enough to stay off the stroll and anywhere where she could be seen. She is definitely a pro hustler. Props to her..

I do have to admit after a while I chuckled after thinking about what she did.....very clever, very shrewd, very street smart.

4. Never pay up front. Baby Huey.

As a follow up to this the first girl I picked up here in the states told me NEVER NEVER NEVER let the girl get the room with your money. Even after that advice I learned that lesson the hard way but it bears (or is it bares) repeating.

BTW this is a great board and always full of good info, despite my bad ride I appreciate Tx Troll for the fishing report....keep it coming!

:)

Hey I love Puss does this sound like the girl you met?
Her name is Bethany, she's cute; brownish hair; blue eyes; maybe 5'5 slender and she recently got out of the clink. Her 2 front teeth (she still has all her teeth) form a very shallow kind of V. Oh yeah and she showed me her forearms that are all scarred up from what looks like someone trying to slash
her with a knife......probably because she's cheating scamming ho. cause apart from her name her attitude sure sounds like it. Don't give up on the s/w scene.....she is just a crappy provider.