PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Scoup
09-30-09, 01:20
Thats too bad, I mean she used to be a fun girl (as long as you didn't mind the upsell, and you kept you wallet hidden. No woman, no matter what lifestyle they choose deserves to be beaten up. Too bad that Kelly couldn't arrange a little street justice for this slime ball. BTW, I guess that may have been the reason that I saw all those cops at the Hawaiian.

Babrumraisin

I would say it was carma for all she did to all but I don't believe a women should be hit. Kelly came at him with a screwdriver one time but some other guy stop her. I say he should have stopped the slime first. Oh, this did not happen in the triangle.
I had some fun with Melissa before the slime looking for her. She has some huge tits ... WOW!!

Alex, thats the tall tranny? I never could figure out if he was a tranny, or just an effeminate looking dude.

Alex is more or less a TV. All the girls thinks he is cute but I just laugh. Ugly as hell.
Scoup

Smonkey
09-30-09, 09:49
Tuesday afternoon, hit the triangle at 7pm and only saw one girl behind the hawaiian bending over, it was Carrie, shit she looked good she was wearing short shorts showing those long legs the tattoos ruin it, and up front could see her thong sticking out, but she told me to come around again in about 10 min or so because I was only asking for head, and she needed bigger cash so I did come around and then saw her standing in the same corner at that hotel on roberts and shit just gave me a cold stare (she looks very creepy when she is not in a good mood) and then so I still parked and she just kept walking by and then passed me yelling something to some other people! Urghh! Il never do business with her for a while then, I'm afraid she will cause scene and get me in trouble, I was looking for lori, but no show, instead had a phone call from kay to pick her up and do business (I'm surprise no monger has encountered her) she some what great but not a GFE, she is addicted to the pipe and has a deep infatuation with women. She's a lesbo-.

Scoup
09-30-09, 15:33
the triangle at one girl behind the hawaiian, it was Carrie,CARRIE sometimes just has a bad day, if you know what I mean. Kay, she sounds like someone I know. Describe her if you can? Was all of this in the Triangle?
Scoup

Smonkey
10-01-09, 01:00
CARRIE sometimes just has a bad day, if you know what I mean. Kay, she sounds like someone I know. Describe her if you can? Was all of this in the Triangle?

ScoupYeah Carrie im just beginning to know her but im afraid she will get the best of me if she is in a bad mood, damn pipe.

Kay is WSW short bout 5-f 1-in ,18yo, I think greenish eyes and hair is always up ,blondish, slim on waist up but a little thick legs, just a tad,tattoo in back below neck, she never wears pants the times i have encountered her on roberts. She is really nice ,maybe cuz ived been seeing her. And yeah it was all at the triangle.Im still searching for Lori, dang it i know marsha got cought, she looks better in person.

Babarumraisin
10-01-09, 21:40
. Oh, this did not happen in the triangle.

I had some fun with Melissa before the slime looking for her. She has some huge tits ... WOW!!

ScoupWay back when Melissa had a nice body and a tight puss she could be a blast, you had to love a girl who always traveled with a vibrator. I think that in the beginning she really enjoyed the sex. Now though who knows, I guess she loves drugs more than sex. Anyway, I'm out of all that now, just like to know whats going on. Look but don't touch is the ultimate safe sex. Letting a girl grind on me at Foxy's or the Cab is as close as I get to my old habits. Karma may be a *****, but I hope that Melissa and Kelly find a way out of the life. Kelly is generally good people, we used to talk a lot, and Melissa, if she straightened herself out, could be a lot of fun.

I guess that what I saw in the triangle was just another domestic, the EPPD was kicking in a door at the Hawaiian. I don't envy those guys at all.

Babrumraisin

Hoku3
10-02-09, 01:09
Saw Lori, Silvia, some larger Hispanic chick that I didn't catch her name, and Erika (who I tried to get 3 times but she ended up in some other car). Took Silvia for a ride (BBBJ, CFS = .4) and enjoyed it, YMMV.

I've been searing for Roccio near Stagecoach and Copia but I only ever see the queens out.

Scoup
10-02-09, 09:57
Went by the Triangle and it was alive with LE. For some reason I saw LE all over Dyer. I really did not see anyone on the streets. I also miss Marsha at her corner. Looks like she is fighting the case but she should have been out.

Way back when Melissa had a nice body and a tight puss she could be a blast, you had to love a girl who always traveled with a vibrator. I think that in the beginning she really enjoyed the sex. Now though who knows, I guess she loves drugs more than sex. but I hope that Melissa and Kelly find a way out of the life.Babrumraisin

Oh Melissa still loves sex and has that tight puss. The slime that she is with just does not know and can't get it up. LOL!! She is forbibben to talk to me, good thing we don't talk too much when we meet. LOL!!
They will be ok, but not happy ... maybe one day but not now. Almost a year and Melissa is still not happy and still scared. I never seen her like that. Kelly is also changing but wants something else. Hope for the best to them both.
SCOUP

Scoup
10-03-09, 07:58
Marsha was released last night. Was going to pick her up but had some fun with another one, Melissa. Not the same one that we been talking about. Also Sarah is out in the triangle.
Scoup

Smonkey
10-04-09, 03:57
Finally RAN INTO LORI! Good god I was about to give up on hunting for tonight and thought I was going home with blue balls. And as soon I was on the intersection on overland I see a girl with her I think left side leg kinda limping and! Boom! I knew who it was. Stop next to her as first she was hesitant seeing that its the first time we met but I was reaally sleepy and tired from going around in circles and then parking, sitting, waiting for our ladies to show up. Its was hours after She showd up, it was about 10: 21 pm in down town. Anyway I only had an andrew Jackson on me and from reading 'Scoups" previous reports about her BBBJ skilss I just had to try her, Sure Enough it was! Spectacular! I never had my little monster stand up straight and firm, WoW, I like how she starts sucking inwards hard, I bet she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose that stretches 200 feet ja ja. Yikes anyway probably she gave me that nice job because well when I picked her up she told me I was handsome, Defenite repeat with her I went back home to scavenge some money and when I did shit she disapeared, I hope it was not a one time thing, Hey 'Scoup' do you know where she would usually hang out and what times have you mostly seen her? Because I ran into her by luck, she told me something about getting ready to leave and she was just out this one time! CRAP! I need to make her my regular, she was really nice and good sport, kinda reminded me of Kristen aka Amber.

Hoku3
10-04-09, 04:17
Only saw Monica out, no one else around. Picked her up and .4 for CFS and whining about having to do some BBBJ to start it off. Didn't see any LE around so who knows what's going on.

Scoup
10-04-09, 22:56
She is always there at night by 10. She has been saying that she will be leaving for about a month now. She might but I believe not. Been nutting Melissa more these days. Also I did see Kay but she was gone before I could get her. Scoup

Smonkey
10-05-09, 07:11
She is always there at night by 10. She has been saying that she will be leaving for about a month now. She might but I believe not. Been nutting Melissa more these days. Also I did see Kay but she was gone before I could get her. ScoupDamn she might leave (Lori), I hope not too, I am beginning to like her,

I just ran into "Kay" at 1am behind the Hawaiian, I reconized her far way because of the long shirts she wears and no pants yikes, saw her dropped off by another client, probably, .- gave me some head, man sometimes she is brutal with her mouth; as in pulling not sliding up and down smoothly. She told me to comeback for full service in ten minutes, so I did and did not see her again, she told me she is always staying at the hawaiian, Hey Scoup does she get really rowdy with your radio? . Man sometimes she gets me nervous than horny.

And then on my way back going on dyer I saw Carrie in front of the sisters hotel, I was surprised to see her there, so I stop to say Hi and she offered a service but I was running low on cash, so she told me to give her a ride back home in the triangle to buy some! "um you know what"! And bring her back there to sisters but shit it was a waste of gas, and she offered me no discount, so I left her. I miss Marsha.

Then went on my way home and passed by Downtown and only saw this girl named vicky and another named laura (I did not like her, something fishy bout her) both HSW, I had low cash and ordered a simple Fellatio technique from vicky but vicky called in a what appeared to me from seeing it long ago a person named Alex! WTF! That drag queen. Ewww! WTF! So left a tire mark and skidded away. I wanna get with erica and again with lori.

Oh forgot to mention I think I saw the Nymphet (Rosio) walking inn the stagecoach Earlier like at 5pm. I did no partake she charges me an 'arm and a leg' in these hard times.

Scoup
10-06-09, 01:55
Saw Marsha with Angel right on her corner. This was around 7, so it looks like she is back. The SWs in the triangle are getting better. I did see Carrie and she said she is stay in the hood for awhile. Scoup

Robert 123
10-06-09, 06:52
The SWs in the triangle are getting better. Scoup
Probably because the weather is cooler.

Nmkittylicker
10-06-09, 10:37
Started cruising around noon yesterday to see if anyone was out. Hit the triangle,then the stage coach,then downtown,but didnt see anyone. Downtown is interesting, there is alot of eye candy around 4th and 6th,anyone ever find action there? Reversed the drive and finnally saw some girls in the triangle about 3, one hsw shot me a moon ! Nice . Was driving around to talk with her when i saw carrie.Picked her up and had a ok time,she needs a bath! She said that she heard Lori moved to las cruces.that would be cool with me! There is nothing here! Any idea of where she would hang?Any good spots for noon time pick ups?

Thanks

Scoup
10-06-09, 22:19
At 7, not much is out. Erica, Helen, Mary Helen and Alex was out. Damn Erica looks great in those shorts. She was waiting to call some guy so she was hanging out. Its early so lets see what happens.
Scoup

Around 8:45, I saw Erica and Alex heading back to the area. Erica like to pick one just the ones that she knows. I also saw Vicky in the area. She is very cute. Vicky has a nice BBBJ but still seems to be a little upper price. Well, still the CFS is always good. That might be why she grabbed Alex when you qouted a low price.
Lori is still around. I saw her walking from the Plaza to the Greyhound. She got picked up and another guy was trying to catch her. She is very popular last night. I was going to find out more but I had to head home. Like I said, Lori like to come out around 10pm. Anthing sooner will be lucky.

Scoup

Smonkey
10-07-09, 01:43
Every dog has his day, Cruised by the triangle (roberts) and saw two HSW one short, the other big and a little chubby, I took the little one and told me her name was "Laura" at first then she revealed that her name was "Jazmine", anywho we parked and gave her the $ she was really in "drama mode" talking to me about beating up "kayla" shit, well anyway handed over the cash and just like that she opened the door and walk away. WTF! Then she turned over and said she be back! Yeah right! So I was cruisin to find her and ran onto her friend that was with her (did not catch her name) and out of nowhere she screams at her from those apartments behing the hawaiian on roberts and "bada bing" I yelled at her "I Know where you stay now". So she walk away and hide, well I'm not gonna go after her, just gave her a warning, and now I'm just gonna say to them with a deep tone that I will hand over the loot after business is done. They will cave in soon, and I got time.

Scoup
10-07-09, 02:36
I reconized her far way because of the long shirts she wears and no pants yikes, gave me some head, man sometimes she is brutal with her mouth; as in pulling not sliding up and down smoothly. , Hey Scoup does she get really rowdy with your radio? . Man sometimes she gets me nervous than horny.

OK, Kayla I believe she is the same one but with the one I met (that's what I call it), had a short top and pants. I did notice the "SEXY" tatoo on her lower back and some unfinished tatoos on her upper back. Plus, some tatoos on her lower front. Hair up in a bun.
Well, she is young (for awhile I thought she was to young) and made sure that by the girl in the hood. She mostly like to be Thugish like talking all like that. As far as the BBBJ, IMHO, she ok but that is cuz of the age. I have never had one that is young that would be great at BBBJ. Older is better but younger just looks better. There are some new ones popping up so maybe the cooler temps but someone told me it was release time in the Jails. Who knows but it will be fun to get them all.
Scoup

Hoku3
10-07-09, 04:16
Picked up Vicki, not bad though a bit nervous until I mentioned other names from the block. Decent BBBJ but rushed to the CFS because we were in an alley and she was nervous. I'd only pick her up again if I could get a room and spend some time with it, cute body though for 3 kids.

Scoup
10-08-09, 00:23
Got there at 930 and the first one I saw was Lori. She looks better today. She does do a great BBBJ and I like her petite body. 10pm is the best time. Scoup

Chicago Jones
10-09-09, 02:04
I met her in the triangle on Tuesday night around 9pm. Short little thing. We went for a long drive outside of the hood. She seemed very jumpy. It made me nervious at first. Then I realized that she wasn't crazy she was just high out of her mind.
We played a game of name your price for whatever you want. Started with a cbj then some cfs. Had a good time. She also warned me about girls that rob guys in the triangle. Weird right. So I guess you have a 50/50 chance with her.

Scoup
10-11-09, 06:41
Well, had some problems with the CPU. These are pictures of the ones that I've been having fun with during the past week, just for your enjoyment. Jen is a little up scale but is worth every penny. Melisa is great but she can be ... let just say "YMMV" and "Keep your wits alert".
As far and other around the triangle, I would say the big bust has made them retreat inside or I'm just coming at a bad times.
DT has most of the SW's but I wish there was someone new. Erica is the only one there that I have never had, so you all need to post how she is, if you get her.
"Laura" / "Jazmine" might be another one that I know by a different name. Does she have a Tattoo of an Indian on her upper leg?
Scoup

Big Daddy 94
10-13-09, 20:31
Scoup,

Which girl is which in the photos below? The one in the Blue Shorts looks pretty nice. Are they both in the triangle?

Scoup
10-14-09, 01:36
The one in the Blue Shorts looks pretty nice. Are they both in the triangle?
Jen is not in the triangle. For Melisa, she is but like I said, ymmv with her. Jen is more up scale you might say. Scoup

Big Daddy 94
10-14-09, 15:06
Where can she be located or contacted?

If needed you can PM me if you are willing.

Thanks!

Scoup
10-16-09, 22:29
Just hit downtown and saw Silvia (looking good), Frida, and someone else but no Erica. I have to get her, anyways. I decided to go with Silvia. She was good and happy to see me, well maybe the $. Well maybe next time it will be Erica.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
10-17-09, 22:49
I drove through the Triangle yesterday, just killing time. There were a few girls behind the Hawaiian, one a BBW HSW, another, a blond WSW, fairly attractive was really agressive about trying to flag down cars. She was with a BSW, so the triangle seems alive again. This was around 5 6 PM, I don't have any more info, I don't pick the girls up, I just do recon.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
10-18-09, 16:39
On Friday night, it was great with frist with Silvia. After that I had a call from Jen and by the time I got there she was busy. She really wanted me to stay and after about 2 other guys came and gone, she wanted me to take some pictures of her. Hope you like them but please don't tell her about the site too much. She is still one great piece to have.
Well, like I said, I'm still looking for Erica. So I headed out to Downtown again. This was at 4am in the morning so I knew there was a chance that she would not be there. I got thtere and I saw Helen, Mary Helen, and Vicky. I knew Vicky would be nice to do but I was still looking. Stayed for about 30min but still no sign of others. I decide to go with Vicky. She does have a cute face. She does a nice BBBJ but as far a the CFS, it could be better. Still it got the job done. Dropped her off and headed home.

I drove through the Triangle yesterday, just killing time. There were a few girls behind the Hawaiian, one a BBW HSW, another, a blond WSW, fairly attractive was really agressive about trying to flag down cars.
Babarumraisin
That might be Elaine, I heard that she got out and she might be out and about in the hood. Pick her up but be careful to lock everything you have. She nice CFS but you must be careful.

Scoup

Babarumraisin
10-18-09, 18:11
That might be Elaine, I heard that she got out and she might be out and about in the hood. Pick her up but be careful to lock everything you have. She nice CFS but you must be careful.

ScoupNo, I practice the ultimate in safety with these girls, I may look but I don't touch. If she can steal anything from me as I drive past at 30mph with the windows up and the doors locked, she's entitled to keep whatever she gets!

Babarumraisin

Scoup
10-19-09, 02:15
Many are asking about Jen. She is not on the streets. She does not have a phone yet but is in the process. PM myself to get where to go and meet. You have to give post or prove you are not LE.
Scoup

Hoku3
10-19-09, 05:58
No one out Downtown when I got there around 3am except Monica, picked her up and she polished it up nicely for a Jackson. Decent titties too.

Smonkey
10-19-09, 08:38

Scoup[/QUOTE]!Yummy! So "elaine" is out, cant wait ot hit that tush. She has a nice little tight ass

Anybody seen marsha or kay?

Smonkey
10-20-09, 16:59
Hit the Dt area at 10: 33 pm and saw a new one to my eye, her name was "Yolanda" HSW, 5f3in short black hair, thin 30yo, she told me she was friends with silvia and vicky, any who no-one was out so I picked her up and she told she would do only head-can anyone confirm that- shit well seeing that probably I disgusted her or maybe she was not that horny I only gave her 10. She spilled out the words "fine" with a grunt face, that makes two of us you know, she drove to this place, I kept watch, Yikes! She can give a pretty good Blow-j almost close to Lori's. She has pretty good licking tallent, so I afterwards droped her off and before that gave her an extra tip she instantly got happy and we came to good terms for a repeat next time.

Cruised in the triangle later that night and saw no-one but a buncha black dudes acting big-shot in their street so I left, kinda starting to miss "Kay" I ment have feelings for her. Uh-oh.

Scoup
10-22-09, 09:45
kinda starting to miss "Kay" I ment have feelings for her. Uh-oh.
You know that is right ... I have not seen Marsha and Kayla. Erica is also MIA but also heard that she is sick.
The triangle looks dead most of the times that I drive on, plus the Stagecoach is the same. Silvia was out last night. She has that cute smile and why not hit it. She is always fun.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
10-22-09, 11:51
You know that is right. I have not seen Marsha and Kayla. Erica is also MIA but also heard that she is sick.

The triangle looks dead most of the times that I drive on, plus the Stagecoach is the same. Silvia was out last night. She has that cute smile and why not hit it. She is always fun.

ScoupI think that you are just missing them in the Triangle. I went through around 11 am yesterday and saw a thick BSW, and the WSW that you said might be Elaine. Of course, I'm just passing through, so I could be wrong.

Babrumraisin

Robert 123
10-23-09, 17:31
Damn, they just busted 4 guys, and one babe for prostitution. They must have had a sting operation going. They still haven't gotten Scoup, or Robert 123. We're too sneaky for them. :-)

http://www.elpasotexas.gov/pdimug/default.asp?charge=prosti

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Scoup
10-23-09, 20:45
Saw a blonde girl near the stagecoach last night and she was thumbing it. Went around the area and there was LE just sitting and waiting. Lights off like a snake. I was going to check it out but had a date with Silvia
Scoup

Scoup
10-24-09, 21:58
I went by the Triangle at 10 and 5 and no one was around. Oh, I did see Cari but it was dead. Went by stagecoach at 4 and downtown 15 min later. I'm on a dry spell. Hope everyone is having better luck. Was looking for Elaine, next time.
Scoup

Scoup
10-25-09, 10:23
I was coming back from a good old time at a friends house and decided to try Downtown. This was at 5:30am and there were 2 out. Vicky and some other girl name "Birdy". Not sure if that her name but she looked scared. Well, I was going to pick her up but Vicky came up and started talking to me. After 5 mins of small talk, I got away. Wanted to check out the other one but as soon as I had her, she disappeared. Someong got her ... DAMN!!
Well, since I did not want to go for Vicky this time (I like to spread out to new ones) I headed out to the Stagecoach. I've been having that feeling so right away I spotted one SW going to the parking lot so I turned in and at the back there was another.
Mercedes was her name and she waved me down and got in. For awhile I thought it was Cynthia but closer it was not. As I was heading out she told me to pick up her friend, Virginia. Virginia was the one I saw first and she was nicer looking. The girl ask which one I wanted and I took Virginia.
She is very carful as she gave a CBJ and CFS. She was also pregnet from the dark nipples that she had. Very good BJ and FS was nice with her making the good sounds. She told me that she does not do this offen and I might not see her do it again, even though I do hope for another time with her and maybe Mercedes. Pictures are not as good as I would have liked.

Damn, they just busted 4 guys, and one babe for prostitution. They must have had a sting operation going. They still haven't gotten Scoup, or Robert 123. We're too sneaky for them. :-)

Let pray and hope it never happens.
Scoup

Smonkey
10-25-09, 19:13
Had to repost.

Doddman1000
10-28-09, 22:09
Need some help guys.

I think I have figured out where the triangle is, but I cannot find the Hawaiian.

Where is it?

Scoup
10-29-09, 01:08
Need some help guys.

I think I have figured out where the triangle is, but I cannot find the Hawaiian.

Where is it?
Its on Dyer between Arlen and Sunrise.
Scoup

Robert 123
10-29-09, 01:36
Had to repost.
Yolie.

I went looking for this girl the other day at Leon and Piasano. I didn't see her. Wondering when, and where she works. Might be best to send a PM, since I feel El Paso cops read this board. I don't wish to get this girl in trouble with the cops.

Scoup
11-02-09, 04:09
Whats up with no one around? The only ones are Silvia, Helen and Vicky all in DT. I must be hitting the areas at the wrong time. Anyone else having getting any? I enjoy the hunt but not like this. Scoup

Robert 123
11-02-09, 06:02
Whats up with no one around?
I think the cold weather at night has run them off.

Scoup
11-03-09, 01:57
I think the cold weather at night has run them off.

No it just bad timing on my part. In Downtown, at around 8pm, there she was ... Erica! She was with Alex (Queen), Vicky, and Helen. Plus there was some major traffic. I was lucky to see them because the next turn around and both Vicky and Erica got into 2 different cars ... well one was a truck. Erica looked good but thin ... the thinnest that I have seen.
Next thing was Silvia. She had her hair down and looked hot!! I just had to pick her up but like I said ... there were a lot of traffic.
I decided to head down to the triangle and nothing was around. Dead!! So, I headed to the Sister area and there was Marsha. She was looking good but I knew she just got there because I cruised by before I headed to the Triangle. If you see a white Bronco / SUV, I believe that is her ride. I wasn't going to try with someone watching so I headed on to the Triangle.
They are out there so like I said, it timing and luck.
Scoup

Scoup
11-03-09, 02:04
Well, here is proof that LE don't always communicate with each other. I was going to place this on the "Jokes and Humor" section but ... just in case you did not read the paper or watch the News.
http://www.kvia.com/global/story.asp?s=11421976

The place he was caught at is more with Queens so there might be more to this story than they want to admit.
Scoup

Smonkey
11-03-09, 23:36
No it just bad timing on my part. In Downtown, at around 8pm, there she was ... Erica! She was with Alex (Queen), Vicky, and Helen. Plus there was some major traffic. I was lucky to see them because the next turn around and both Vicky and Erica got into 2 different cars ... well one was a truck. Erica looked good but thin ... the thinnest that I have seen.

Next thing was Silvia. She had her hair down and looked hot!! I just had to pick her up but like I said ... there were a lot of traffic.

I decided to head down to the triangle and nothing was around. Dead!! So, I headed to the Sister area and there was Marsha. She was looking good but I knew she just got there because I cruised by before I headed to the Triangle. If you see a white Bronco / SUV, I believe that is her ride. I wasn't going to try with someone watching so I headed on to the Triangle.

They are out there so like I said, it timing and luck.

ScoupYesterday I aslo saw good ol' Marsh next to sis. Hotel poor gal she told me got bitten by a recluse spider on her arm, and to top that she told that its her pops in the automobile, ouch pimping his daughter, so sad. I went to DT area and I only saw vicky and helen, I don't like those two they seem demanding when I let them in. Anyluck in "angela's return"

Oh a day before I ran into this other Erica from the triangle HSW black long hair and tattos all over hands, I picked her up she told she was an ex of "Kayla" yikes. Well nothing happen because she wanted money upfront and based on my prior experience with that one girl forgot her name I always pay afterwards and if not boom 'a dine and dash'. But no she wanted half so I drop her of at roberts (its where I picked her up at 12pm) with her whining. I already got my preferences and confidence on these."Lori" "Kayla" "Marsha" "Angela" Elaine" (still be careful) "yolie" "cari"

Robert 123
11-04-09, 01:35
I started cruising by Greyhound bus station looking over the hooker zone at Overland, and Chiuahuah around 5:30pm. I didn't see any hookers. I did see 3 undercover cops working at the bus station. Now and then they would walk over to that convenience store at Overland, and Chiuahuah. Had they seen hookers working, they probably would have kept an eye on things.
At 6:15pm, first hooker showed up. She was a little chubby for my taste. She was hanging with some skinny mexican guy. Probably her boyfriend. She approached me, and asked me for some change. I told her I didn't have any. I kept on cruising.
Around 7pm another slender hooker showed up. Not bad looking, but she was drunk. She was asking some other guys there, "Who's that", meaning me. She was wondering who I was. I kept on cruising.
Around 7:45pm, another hooker showed up. She looked pretty good. She asked me for a cigarette. I gave her a cigarette. I liked her body, and her personality seemed okay. I didn't partake, because I just now have started scouting this area after sundown, when the hookers come out. I want to move slowly on this. Get familiar with the scene, that sort of thing.
How did I know 3 undercover cops were working the bus station? I can't say how I know that, here, but I can say that I know 3 undercover cops were working the bus station. I'll have to leave it at that.
I left this area about 8:15pm.

Hoku3
11-09-09, 04:04
Hooked up with Erica a couple of nights ago. The drugs are really getting to her, the difference from now to a month or so ago when I first hooked up with her is really huge. Sucks to see it happen. Downtown has been pretty slow as of late but Silvia has been keeping me busy most nights. I still haven't found any action at Stagecoach and I wonder what I'm missing. Should I be going into the bar next door or something? I never see anyone on any of the adjacent streets or in the back of the Stagecoach, maybe I'm going too late? If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it, a place to hit closer to downtown when none of my ladies are around would be helpful. I don't like going out to the Triangle as much.

Scoup
11-09-09, 12:28
Saturday was a very good night with hooking up with Marsha around the Sister Motels. She was walking with Angel and I spooted her. I did not see the White Jeep and told her to hop in. This time around she just wanted to talk and tell me everything. I should have charged her for the talk but she did give me a deal on my part of the session. She must of have some problems because she must have be drunk this time. Still, it was all good. This was 7pm. I also spotted Delia sitting on the Sisters next to Kemp. You have to look for her because she is hard to see if you are just driving by. Might be smart on her part cuz all you have to do is go into the Motel lot and she would walk to you.
About 10pm, I received a call from Jen. Oh, just the name makes me get hard. She has moved out of the place and is not without a place. She normally calls me and does not have a set place that she works from, so don't ask where you can get her. Well, Jen did a very nice BBBJ and if you like a girl that is loud and gets into the action, she is the one.
I also saw Cari in the Triangle around 6pm on Sunday but I had to pick someone else. She was looking very good.
For the stagecoach, you might try around 5-7pm. There has been these girls (maybe TV and SW) walking from the SC to Copia and back. I was going to pick the one SW but maybe later.
Remember to be careful with the stings going on. This is the time of the year that they place a huge sting. If the girl looks new just wait to check her out. Ask her if she needs a ride and if she does not say yes but comes back with "no. I'm working here" just say NO WAY and take off. They might still come after you but they have nothing to say you agree to it.
Scoup

Robert 123
11-09-09, 23:33
A brief report on hooker zone by bus station. I cruised hooker zone on Mon, Nov 9, from 5:45pm to 7:45pm. I saw 4 hookers during that time period. One was working when I arrived. She didn't look too good. She got picked up after about ten minutes after I spotted her. I spotted second hooker at 6:45pm. She looked a little better than the first one. She got picked up quick. About 7:35pm I spotted 2 more. They both looked pretty good. They didn't last 5 minutes, before they both got picked up. At 7:40 pm a tall brunette made the scene. Ahem, I'm not sure this tall brunette was a woman. It was dark outside, but she sort of looked like a man, trying to look like a woman. That would make 5 hookers spotted, but I'm not counting this brunette, since I'm not sure she's a woman.

I didn't see any cops the whole time I was cruising, and no undercover cops were working the bus station. The cops can cruise this hooker zone all they want. It ain't going to do no good. These girls are going to work this zone, whether the cops like it, or not. Unless the city wants to sit a cop in this hooker zone, 24/7, the girls are going to work this zone. Cops cruise the hooker zone in the triangle more often, than this zone, but they do cruise this zone, now and then, so be careful.

At 7:45pm I got kind of bored, so I left the scene. Scoup referred in one of his post that he doesn't like the guys that hang out in this area. Yes, I noticed these guys as I was cruising. They're just a group of homeless guys who ain't got nothing better to do, than drink beer and wait for the hookers to show up. They haven't got any money, but the hooker scene provides them with a little entertainment. I think that's why they hang out in this area. They were asking me for cigarettes and crap, and I just kind of ignored them. I can see why Scoup doesn't like them. They're just in the fuckin way, basically. That's how I view it. I wish they'd get lost, but I'm sure they won't. I would imagine they are there every damn night. Oh well. Whatever.

Scoup
11-12-09, 05:44
I saw Angela back in downtown last night. She was wearing a skirt and looked nice. Did not get the pleasure of her BBBJ cuz she was picked up quickly. Frida looked good plus Helen was out. But Silvia was right there and just got me up. She gave one of the best BBBJ from her. I thought I was getting some sloppy seconds but she was fresh. Ended the time with a good CFS. She is getting better every time I pick her up.
I also saw Cari in the Triangle. She was standing on Dyer next to the Colonial. She looks lost most of the time but I did stop to say Hi and to get a nice Nut from her.
Remember that it mostly all timing and wasting gas. I believe I spend more on the gas than on the SW's.
Scoup

Joe Darr
11-13-09, 03:15
this evening DT, 6ish to 7ish and now my 3rd day of notha. I hit DT, stage and then dyer. zilch

DT it seems that there is a lot of activity club wise. People just hanging out. Maybe thats what is holding it back, cause it isnt that cold really.

Anyway, would love to see that high maintenance one Scoup posted about. Is she DT or Dyer? Would I have any luck hitting DT super early? Like 6am or something?

BTW, stayed off CL and BP forever, checked it tonight and WTF? Never seen so many adds. To bad Im broke.

Thanks

Scoup
11-14-09, 21:21
For something early, I have seen Cari in the triangle. 5 or 6 but LE is still around, its the triangle! DT and stagecoach in the morning are more hit and miss. I would try the sister area for Marsha from 7 to 10. Hope this helps.
Scoup

My Freedom
11-15-09, 17:02
Where is, and/or what is the Sister(s)?

What has happened to Ivette?

Thanks,

My Freedom

Scoup
11-15-09, 20:38
Where is the Sister?
What has happened to Ivette?
My Freedom Sisters are the motels on Dyer next to Kemp st. As for Yvette, she is doing very well. Off the streets and happy.
Scoup

Robert 123
11-15-09, 23:27
DT and stagecoach in the morning are more hit and miss.Scoup
I saw one working the hooker zone by the bus station, at 4:30 AM Sat morning, Nov 14th. She didn't look bad, but she was cold, and walking back and forth, trying to stay warm, and she had no customers. I still can't figure out why they work these weird hours. Many more customers at 8 PM. So she shows up at 4:30 AM? Weird.

I usually don't see hookers at this time in the morning. More miss, than hit, at this time in the morning. I didn't have time to talk to this girl. I was tied up with other things.

Joe Darr
11-17-09, 00:58
Sunday around 7ish i got desperate and picked up Helen. I had not done so before because of an incident in where she appeared super strung out and was close to cussing me out. Anyway, it wasnt great but not too bad, plus it had been awhile.

Was at Stage earlier saturday and saw a really bad queen, hit the gas and didnt come back. I have yet to see anything at Stage, I believe ya Scoup, but you gotta have some type of ho GPS to find these SW. I never see them there.

If you can get that high maint one on the regular you may want to hook me up with contact details.

Out

Scoup
11-17-09, 01:28
Well, Went to Downtown to see what the action there was. I saw Helen, Yolanda, Mary Helen, and Silvia. Silviz must be getting better looking everytime I see her. Very nice!! Yolanda was were that pink jump suit that you can not miss her.
After my outting in DT, I headed to the triangle. Drove around and then out popped out 2 SW's on Dyer. One was a BSW with a very bad wig (straight dark hair). She was wearing a black skirt with some boots. Oh, black shockings too. The other was on of the hottest WSW that I have ever seen on the street. She could complete with the Club Girls with no problem. She was about 5'5" with red/light brown hair that was up. She also had some priecing on her nose and upper lip. For awhile I thought it was Kayla but she told me that it was CiCi. I ask if she needed a ride since it was cold but she said no ... "I working out here".
With that pharse, I just look and went away without saying a word. The weird thing was she was healthy, Good looking, had a cell phone, dressed very warm. Like she was out of place and plus she was out on Dyer??? Out where LE was crusing. Everthing just said LE, but She walked from the Beverly Crest to Jack in the Box. LE normally stays in one place. No LE around the area too. Well, I rather be safe than sorry. Did anyone see this WSW and had a chance with her. PM if you don't want to talk.
Scoup

Scoup
11-17-09, 03:57
Sunday around 7ish i got desperate and picked up Helen. I had not done so before because of an incident in where she appeared super strung out and was close to cussing me out. Anyway, it wasnt great but not too bad, plus it had been awhile.

Was at Stage earlier saturday and saw a really bad queen, hit the gas and didnt come back. I have yet to see anything at Stage, I believe ya Scoup, but you gotta have some type of ho GPS to find these SW. I never see them there.

If you can get that high maint one on the regular you may want to hook me up with contact details.

Helen is not that bad but I still have to go with Silvia. She is always having a pleasent smile and waves to me all the time, even if I don't pick her up.
The stagecoach is a place that you have to just be careful because of the queens there. As for my ho GPS... I really just spend alot ... and I mean alot of time looking there. You can find gems in there.
As far as the high maint one ... I believe you are talking about Jen ... she has not been around for about 3 days. She does not have a place and she had a phone for less than 24 hours. She will turn up but maybe not. I keep it posted.
Scoup

Robert 123
11-17-09, 05:23
The other was on of the hottest WSW that I have ever seen on the street. She could complete with the Club Girls with no problem. Scoup
With all the LE around in that area, I'd be surprised if you see her again. LE will be harrassing the hell out of her.

Joe Darr
11-18-09, 02:18
Miss on this evening and yesterday. Had a gal in a white coat hanging down the opposite road to where they usually are. The road next to that little grocery place where all the people hang out in front of in the summer. Cars drove by her several times and I got a wierd feeling so I left. Had never seen her before.

It sucks lately and I know I sound like a broken record but I got spoiled this past summer DT. They would all come out at 7 and it was a beautiful thing.

Scoup
11-18-09, 16:18
Had a gal in a white coat hanging down the opposite road to where they usually are.
I believe that was Silvia. She looked good last time but she looked upset and yelling at some truck there.
Scoup

Robert 123
11-25-09, 21:15
I cruised by hooker zone at bus station at 4pm on 11/25. I spotted one right off the bat. She hollered out to me, "Hello sir, how are you"? She was trying to get my attention. She was standing next to that guy that tries to look like a woman. This woman didn't look bad, decent bod, but I didn't get good look at her because sun was in my face. I cruised around the block to get a better look, and some pickup truck was picking her up. This guy, who was standing next to her, and who tries to look like a woman, I think, lives in this area, just down the street, so you might commonly see him working this corner. I saw him walking to work one evening, so I gather he lives just down the street. I'm not interested in meeting him. He's not my type. :-)

I cruised back by hooker zone at 5:30pm and no hookers. :-(

Scoup
12-01-09, 02:39
OK everyone knows that today was just cold and wet. You would never think that any right minded SW would be out in this cold but SW's are not in their right mind.
I was trying to get from the west side (4:45pm) and with the traffic it was a mess. I decided to head down to Downtown and just wait for maybe an hour. As soon as I arrived at the Bus Station out pop Ann tapping on my window. I really did not know who she was but as soon as I heard the voice, I knew it was her. She was wet and cold. I had time and She needed to get warmed up. I knew what she needed.
She was very happy cuz for 2 hours no one was picking her up. She started with a BBBJ and ended with some hot FS! She and I were warmed up. Normally we would be covered with sweat if it was summer. Good time in talking too.
After I dropped her off (8:30, yes she was with me that long), I went on by to see who might be at the corner. There was Helen and Silvia. Silvia had this purple outfit that you could not miss. I was heading home but Silvia made my little head thinking again. Silvia's BBBJ is getting better with no rush, I was happy my little head took over.
Oh, cuised on by the triangle too, but LE has made it one "ghost town" area. Like I said, this is "baby making weather" let find out what happen tomorrow!!
Scoup

Scoup
12-02-09, 01:50
Had some time going through the Triangle and saw this SW moving from the Colonial and heading to Roberts(the street behind the the Hawaiian). I past her up once and then twice but as I was ready for the pick up, she was taken from me. For awhile I thought it might be Delia but she would have waved me down ... well I then headed down Dyer.
As I started to Dyer, I spotted a blond and a black guy walking to the Bowling alley. It was Marsha and some other guy. She is now staying closer to the area. She was asking for money on the parking lot with her friend. I went ahead and pick her and did a BBBJ and CFS. This time she was not as good as the last times. She seems more out of it. Well, still got my nut.
Scoup

Nobsdave
12-08-09, 03:45
Seems like everytime I come into town. It's hit or miss. Like every other time is a good time.. meaning trip.
This time checked out downtown and wish after reading Scoups post on the afirst snow day I went downtown. Well 3 days and 2 night nada! WTF
so tonight I see a new young face, their never 18 or 19 but are we really 20 now. Hell no!
Well after calling and txt for bout 2 hrs and 3 beers I get a room number. Show up and she doesn't touch, rub, kissing Nothing. Wants .e to play with myself to get hard.. rules and rules. WTF! cum On. await I think I paid u .40 for ur time and now ur playing games.
Well one more night so hopefully I find something. Thought this would be a better time. I think last time I was a no show.
Well Happy Hunting!!

Scoup
12-08-09, 05:43
This time checked out downtown and wish after reading Scoups post on the afirst snow day I went downtown. Well 3 days and 2 night nada! WTF
so tonight I see a new young face, their never 18 or 19 but are we really 20 now. Hell no!
Well after calling and txt for bout 2 hrs and 3 beers I get a room number. Show up and she doesn't touch, rub, kissing Nothing. Wants .e to play with myself to get hard.. rules and rules. WTF! cum On. await I think I paid u .40 for ur time and now ur playing games.
Well one more night so hopefully I find something. Thought this would be a better time. I think last time I was a no show.
Well Happy Hunting!!
Tonight I saw Helen, Vicky, and Silvia. Silvia is the one that you would want to get. She is also the hardest to get. She step out and within 5 mins, she was gone, but the others remained.
I also went by the Stagecoach and saw one out. You have to be careful because by 11pm there was a TV working the area.
The SW's are normally out by 9pm. Good luck in finding one that would play nice.
Scoup

Nobsdave
12-08-09, 14:19
Well like I siad no luck last nite so got home called a nice blond off CL and she showed up. Pricey but very nice body. CBJ with CFS with mish, cowgirl finishing with 69 CBJ. Overall good but pricey.
Will give full report with photo cuz of CL & BP page timing out of the years.
Will try Downtown tonight.
Scoup - worst time last couple weeks.

Babarumraisin
12-09-09, 01:30
I did a recon run through the triangle around 5pm . Saw two girls behind the Hawaiian, a HSW and a WSW. The white girl was a blond. she looked kind of heavy but she was wearing a pretty heavy jacket (cold and windy will do that.) She also looked like she had a few miles on her, and looked for all the world like Kelly. If so she's put on a few pounds (which would be good, I guess it means that she's off meth or crack or whatever kept her so thin.) Kind of good and bad to see her, good because she's a nice person (and a dynamite lay, heck she'll strip naked in the car on the way to the deed.) but bad because you always hope that she'll find a way off the streets. Anyway I'm not sure that it was her, undoubtedly Scoup will confirm or deny whether she's out there. As I say, I just do the recon, its up to someone else to do the contact!

Babarumraisin

Robert 123
12-09-09, 02:59
For those El Paso mongers who might be interested in slipping across the border to sample the Juarez ladies, National Geographic channel has a program next Sunday, Dec 13th @6pm "Narco State" which some here might find interesting.
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/explorer/4092/Overview15#tab-facts

Scoup
12-09-09, 17:00
the triangle around 5pm . Saw two girls behind the Hawaiian, a HSW and a WSW. The white girl was a blond.
Yes it was Kelly. She came back. Thought she stay away but ... Still one great F@ŠK SCOUP

Babarumraisin
12-09-09, 21:38
Yes it was Kelly. She came back. Thought she stay away but ... Still one great F@ŠK SCOUP

I saw her again today just before noon, you're right, it was definitely her, but what happened? She used to have a banging body, now man, all I can do is ask WTF happened?

Babarumraisin

Scoup
12-09-09, 22:46
She used to have a banging body, now man, all I can do is ask WTF happened?
She had the body by drugs. Jail, stress, and life. She is not using but not sure now. All the girls get that meat in jail. Still a good heart. Scoup

Babarumraisin
12-10-09, 16:23
She had the body by drugs. Jail, stress, and life. She is not using but not sure now. All the girls get that meat in jail. Still a good heart. Scoup

Its not so much that, I am glad that she is off drugs, but when you look at her face, I mean she's what, in her forties? She looks sixty at least. Its a shame, and I guess an example of what life on the streets can do. I agree that she's a nice person, she was always fun to talk to, I just wish that her life was better.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
12-10-09, 23:37
Around 8:30, say this WSW in downtown. There was some guy with her. She looked like Frida but not sure. Not much out, not even Helen.

Hot Toddy
12-11-09, 14:02
Its not so much that, I am glad that she is off drugs, but when you look at her face, I mean she's what, in her forties? She looks sixty at least. Its a shame, and I guess an example of what life on the streets can do. I agree that she's a nice person, she was always fun to talk to, I just wish that her life was better.

Babarumraisin

In a related matter to Kelly, reports received indicate that her daughter Melissa has gotten off the pipe, has a steady boyfriend with whom she lives and has generally straightened out her act. Sure, one less SW, but also one less rip-off artist.

Babarumraisin
12-12-09, 12:18
In a related matter to Kelly, reports received indicate that her daughter Melissa has gotten off the pipe, has a steady boyfriend with whom she lives and has generally straightened out her act. Sure, one less SW, but also one less rip-off artist.

Melissa and Kelly, if you could wade through the BS, were the best tag-team match in the business.

Babarumraisin

Obitrice
12-13-09, 15:21
Be careful out there. NM officials just busted Bambi. Not sure if it is online but it was in today's newspaper. It was a sting and she was arrested.

Tenzil78
12-13-09, 16:54
Be careful out there. NM officials just busted Bambi. Not sure if it is online but it was in today's newspaper. It was a sting and she was arrested.It's posted online at lcsun-news.com.

Travis
12-13-09, 23:58
All,

I'll be visiting your city next month and know nothing about it, especially the action. What are the premium strolls for ladies in your city?

Thanks!

T

My Freedom
12-14-09, 12:42
Travis, if you want to look locally, at night, downtown, close to Greyhound can be a fair bet. It is hit and miss. Read other reports, especially "Scoup's" reports, for more locations and information. You really need to watch out for LE. Also, be sure to read the Strip Club Reports.

As for me, I prefer walking across the international bridge and going to Juarez. You have to watch out for the cops there, who sometimes shake people down, looking for money (and drugs); but if you get arrested in EP, you will go to jail and could get your name and picture in the newspaper. I would recommend reading the Juarez reports, go there, and be careful.

My Freedom

Nmkittylicker
12-14-09, 15:53
Be careful out there. NM officials just busted Bambi. Not sure if it is online but it was in today's newspaper. It was a sting and she was arrested.
That article says she was arrested in January!! What a waste of taxpayers money!! She is still advertising on bp.

Babarumraisin
12-15-09, 15:45
That article says she was arrested in January!! What a waste of taxpayers money!! She is still advertising on bp.

Its pretty typical of the EP Times to print old news as though it was new.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
12-15-09, 16:02
I would recommend reading the Juarez reports, go there, and be careful.

My Freedom

Be especially careful as there is a drug war going on. Also, remember that you need a passport to get back into the US.

Babrumraisin

Robert 123
12-15-09, 23:22
I cruised the bus station at 6:30pm, Tues 12/15, and immediately saw one hooker. She was very heavy set, and not my type. I like them skinny. She got picked up after about 10 minutes. I cruised for another hour around the bus station, and didn't see any more hookers. I got bored and left.

Coyote79
12-16-09, 23:12
Called the following service tonight at ***-7488 from CL.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1511866770.html
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1511859777.html

Both Sage and Sugar are part of a bait-and-switch scam.
Their pics are altered.
Both girls are at least 40 lbs. heavier than their pic represents.

I paid their driver $40 just to leave.

that's right!! I dived on this grenade for the boys!!

Obitrice
12-17-09, 12:59
Thanks for the info. Also, thanks for TOFFT. That second listing was pretty clever. While we too hot and young to actually be a provider, she has an El Paso look and you could somewhat believe she was local.

Robert 123
12-18-09, 09:52
I drove by hooker zone at bus station @ 5:30pm Thurs 12/17. I saw three hookers on NE corner of Chiuahuah and Overland. I was surprised. I didn't have time to partake, but wish I could see this type of action more often. Too many times I drive by, and there's nothing.

Babarumraisin
12-22-09, 12:43
Drove through DT on Sunday, around 5:30 pm, saw Angela. I have to say that she always makes an effort to look nice, makeup and hair, nicely dressed. And she gives a heck of a BJ, and she's great in the sack, or at least thats the way that I remember it. Maybe someone else can give an after action report

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
12-22-09, 12:45
In re. CL and BP scams, I see that the "authentic Vietnamese" is now Chynna Daul. Always beware of a girl who keeps changing her identity. No personal knowledge, just an observation.

Babarumraisin

Coyote79
12-27-09, 23:38
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1525536771.html
I emailed. "She" replied back. . .
http://www.mainstreeterotica.com/escorts/amy/

Hot Toddy
12-28-09, 07:53
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1525536771.html
I emailed. "She" replied back. . .
http://www.mainstreeterotica.com/escorts/amy/

"She" has been here before, using the same pics, but different "Free Verification". Remember, boys, nothin' is free, and if listed as so, it's gonna cost you a lot.

Scoup
12-28-09, 17:02
Yvette is back. Damn, she give a great BBBJ. Silvia is great but when you like it with no rush, Yvette is the winner. Angela is also great. All 3 will make you have a great BBBJ. Still would like to try birdie. Hard to get. Anyone seen Erica? Scoup

Hot Toddy
12-29-09, 16:57
Anyone have any info on the blonde Olivia in BP with the 702 phone? PM if you must.

Arcdex
12-30-09, 00:36
Drove downtown yesterday about 7:30 PM or so and picked up Silvia near the Greyhound station. Gave a great BJ and was pretty easy going with a nice body. There were quite a few girls there when I dropped her off, and there was one tall black guy there as well.

Drove around the Triangle a bit earlier (around 6 or so), but LE was everywhere, even on bicycles. Was hoping to see some regulars, like Delia, but was empty.

Also had a funny experience down near the Stagecoach on Alameda. Picked up what I thought was a girl, but turned out to be a tranny. Scoup was right! LOL! Well, I told him I wasn't in the mood for that, but I did give him a little money for his troubles and dropped him off. He told me some interesting info that LE was running stings on Mondays in that area. So yesterday I drove past that area just to check, and sure enough LE was hiding in the back, so be careful if driving around that area.

Scoup
12-31-09, 04:04
Erica was out last night with the TV (alex) along her side. It looks like something happen to her nose but she was wasted. This was at 8ish.
The triangle had one working but I did not par take. As far as the stagecoach area ... the Tranny's look better than the real girls ... that is scary.
Well the new year is tomorrow and hoping that some new girls will be around to have fun. Everyone be safe and enjoy the New Year.
Scoup

Hot Toddy
12-31-09, 06:39
Anyone have any info on the blonde Olivia in BP with the 702 phone? PM if you must.
So, what is this place, some kind of private club where only 4-5 guys get to ask questions with any expectation of an answer? I have always answered queries when I have info; sure would be neighborly to expect the same in return.

Scoup
12-31-09, 11:49
So, what is this place, some kind of private club? I have always answered queries when I have info; sure would be neighborly to expect the same in return. no info from myself. What is the link to her? Ill see what she is.

Scoup
01-01-10, 07:53
Brought the New Year with a bang or should I say "nut". Had a great time with Crystal. She really does not do the street thing but I knew her from Jennie and she likes to drink as well. Very nice time with talk. She not as wild as Jennie but is nice and tight. You might be able to catch her around the Lone Star but be careful. I believe I got lucky with her just because she knew I was with Jennie. She about 5"5" dark hair and great large eyes. Kind of Thugish looking but still nice. Well, Here is a very Happy New Year to all.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
01-02-10, 02:29
Just a comment that, after many photos of girls that you think should be paying instead of charging, this girl is fairly attractive :

http://www.ci.el-paso.tx.us/pdimug/mugdetail.asp?mugID=19531

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
01-02-10, 02:32
the Tranny's look better than the real girls ... that is scary.

Scoup

I used to have a friend who claimed that you could tell the guys from the girls because the guys were prettier.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
01-02-10, 02:50
So, what is this place, some kind of private club where only 4-5 guys get to ask questions with any expectation of an answer? I have always answered queries when I have info; sure would be neighborly to expect the same in return.

Dude, would help you if I could but all my info is from observation of ads, etc. I don't partake, so my knowledge would be limited, She seems to advertise fairly regularly, with the same contact info, and same three or four photos.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
01-02-10, 09:54
Got the call last night from Kelly and she wanted to wish me a Happy New Year. All I have to say is Kelly might be looking older and voice a little rough but she still can rock the car, bed, and house like no other. She might not be looking as great as Jennie but she can blow your mind and other parts as good or even better than Jennie. She is a darling as some of you know. Great BBBJ and she puts the cover so sexy like that she almost got me with a happy moment. The way she does it is she slides the cover with only her mouth and licks while going down. WOW!!
She still has some very nice c-cups that have a surprize in them ... GOT MILK!! She'll make some noise and it even gets her off. Let just say we were cold at the beginning but at the end we needed to get some cool air by opening the doors. Oh, she was in the Triangle. For the Marsha fans out there, she can be found around the Hawaiian.

Just a comment that, after many photos of girls that you think should be paying instead of charging, this girl is fairly attractive :

http://www.ci.el-paso.tx.us/pdimug/mugdetail.asp?mugID=19531

Babarumraisin
Oh as for Claudia, she was bonded out. Not sure where she was busted but she lives in Juarez. I believe LE might have busted some girl that was not even working. Remember , all you have to do is agree for money in Texas. Would like to find out where she was ... I would be surprized if from the streets. IMHO
Scoup

Arcdex
01-02-10, 15:11
Did a little drive down near the Stagecoach again last night around 8:30 and picked up Maria. She uses the same name as the tranny that I mentioned before, "Mercedes," though, and is aware of the tranny using the same name. (FYI, the tranny looks like a Hispanic BBW with a pretty face.) Got a pretty decent BJ from Maria, but you kind of have to ask her to slow down as she goes a little fast.

Before that, I did a quick drive down Dyer, which was dead when I was up there, but saw one SW just across from the Headstand, but before I could turn around to pick her up, she was taken.

Babarumraisin
01-02-10, 21:46
Got the call last night from Kelly and she wanted to wish me a Happy New Year. All I have to say is Kelly might be looking older and voice a little rough but she still can rock the car, bed, and house like no other. She might not be looking as great as Jennie but she can blow your mind and other parts as good or even better than Jennie. She is a darling as some of you know. Great BBBJ and she puts the cover so sexy like that she almost got me with a happy moment. The way she does it is she slides the cover with only her mouth and licks while going down. WOW!!
She still has some very nice c-cups that have a surprize in them ... GOT MILK!! She'll make some noise and it even gets her off. Let just say we were cold at the beginning but at the end we needed to get some cool air by opening the doors. Oh, she was in the Triangle. For the Marsha fans out there, she can be found around the Hawaiian.

Scoup

I always got the feeling that Kelly was one of the few girls who really really enjoyed sex, at least with guys she liked. It was wild that, back in the day, she would get naked in the car and suck you all the way to where you were going. And yeah, she can screw like nobody's business, right down to the vaginal contractions which, if she's faking it, she deserves an oscar for. Melissa was like that at the beginning, you had to love a SW who carried a pocket rocket with her at all times, but the streets ate Melissa up. They seem to be doing that to Kelly physically as well, which is sad, but at least for you Scoup it seems she still loves the act. The closest I come these days is the occasional look, as I no longer touch. Still Kelly was probably closest to a street version of a GFE, that is if a GFE would do you in a Department Store Dressing Room!

Babarumraisin

Stewart Riddle
01-03-10, 14:00
I thnik she is a 222 girl.

Most are from Juarez.

Oh as for Claudia, she was bonded out. Not sure where she was busted but she lives in Juarez. I believe LE might have busted some girl that was not even working. Remember , all you have to do is agree for money in Texas. Would like to find out where she was ... I would be surprized if from the streets. IMHO
Scoup

Scoup
01-03-10, 17:27
Went to Downtown around 8ish and saw no one until 9ish. It was Yvette. She was with some tall black dude and it looked like she saw me but she still kept on walking. Try to reach her but by the time I got there, she hopped into another car. Then I saw Silvia. She must have been there no more than 2min and she was gone
Silvia is one that will return. She told me that she would have maybe 4-5 guys before she headed home. Well, no more than 20min later and she returned. She saw me and I went around to get her but someone picked her up. Like I said ... "getting slow in my older age". Well, I turned a corner and there was Erica and Alex(TV). She also hopped in a car before I could even said anything. OH, this was at 10:30pm and the black guy that was waiting for Yvette looked pissed.
Headed to the triangle, and in the back of Hawaiian was Marsha. She looked good. Well, I finally got someone. Marsha is always good but sometimes she likes to talk too much.

I always got the feeling that Kelly was one of the few girls who really really enjoyed sex, at least with guys she liked. Babarumraisin
AAHHHH!!! Does that mean she really likes me? LMAO!!! I thinks she likes the green more. And the Oscar goes too .... !!!
Scoup

Babarumraisin
01-03-10, 19:04
W

AAHHHH!!! Does that mean she really likes me? LMAO!!! I thinks she likes the green more. And the Oscar goes too .... !!!
Scoup

oh she's def into the money, but I think that she enjoys her job.

Babarumraisin

Robert 123
01-05-10, 07:24
Anybody have any info on the latest bust on 12/30? One guy, and 3 girls. Escort agency, backpage, Craigslist, the street?
http://www.ci.el-paso.tx.us/pdimug/default.asp?charge=prosti

El Paso, fighting the "evil crime" of prostitution, and spending your tax dollars to do it. Whatever. Can't have this sort of thing, in our puritan society now.

Luvthegirlz
01-05-10, 11:32
Anybody have any info on the latest bust on 12/30? One guy, and 3 girls. Escort agency, backpage, Craigslist, the street?

El Paso, fighting the "evil crime" of prostitution, and spending your tax dollars to do it. Whatever. Can't have this sort of thing, in our puritan society now.You'll notice that the 222 ads stopped after the 30th.

Hot Toddy
01-05-10, 11:33

El Paso, fighting the "evil crime" of prostitution, and spending your tax dollars to do it. Whatever. Can't have this sort of thing, in our puritan society now.

Check the "Escort Ad" thread. Am betting that these are the 222 girls and the pimp that answers the phone for them.

Scoup
01-05-10, 13:42
Check the "Escort Ad" thread. Am betting that these are the 222 girls and the pimp that answers the phone for them.
Too bad, 2 did not look that bad. Still not worth what they were asking.
Scoup

Tenzil78
01-05-10, 16:55
You'll notice that the 222 ads stopped after the 30th.

Hmmm, Right you are. But on BP, there was an ad posted on the 4th with the same number but better pics. I figured it'd be on the news if there was a sting. I'd be hesitant though.

Scoup
01-06-10, 12:16
There were 2 LE units at the hawaiian around 8:45. Front and back. Could not see who they were talking to in the back but Marsha might not be there anymore. The cold is coming so SW's should be calling.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
01-06-10, 12:43
Hmmm, Right you are. But on BP, there was an ad posted on the 4th with the same number but better pics. I figured it'd be on the news if there was a sting. I'd be hesitant though.

Some pimp! The girls are already out on cash bonds, he's in the pokey because he can't come up with a thousand to get out! It looks like all that talk that he was safe because he had all these connections with the cops was just that, talk. Don't drop the soap Jorge!

Babarum (I hate Pimps!) raisin

Babarumraisin
01-07-10, 12:17
There were 2 LE units at the hawaiian around 8:45. Front and back. Could not see who they were talking to in the back but Marsha might not be there anymore. The cold is coming so SW's should be calling.
Scoup

I saw another parked there yesterday morning, but there was a HSW behind the place by yesterday afternoon.

Babrumraisin

Scoup
01-08-10, 11:51
Last night had that chill in the air ... freezing chill!! Kept Angela warm and there was some other one out around 1:30 am. I just have to say with some of those guys just hanging on the corner, it just makes me just to keep driving by. PIMPS or boyfriend (users) should just stay away from the corner and take a seat ... IMHO!
Scoup

Arcdex
01-08-10, 22:49
Last night had that chill in the air ... freezing chill!! Kept Angela warm and there was some other one out around 1:30 am. I just have to say with some of those guys just hanging on the corner, it just makes me just to keep driving by. PIMPS or boyfriend (users) should just stay away from the corner and take a seat ... IMHO!
Scoup

I agree, Scoup! Whenever I see those guys hanging out (especially downtown), I just keep driving. If the guys want to make some money, then maybe they should do something with their lazy selves instead of trying to leech off the hard working girls.

Did a quick drive through of the Triangle this afternoon. Two LE cars driving down Arlen, but one girl did appear behind the Hawaiian. I tried to turn around to pick her up, but someone else got to her first. Going to do some mongering tonight. Hope it's a happy hunting night!

Babarumraisin
01-09-10, 23:56
I agree, Scoup! Whenever I see those guys hanging out (especially downtown), I just keep driving.
!

Way back when I stopped to talk to a girl, and while I was a guy hanging around tried to get in my car's back door. It was locked, and I just took off, the girl almost got caught in the window but who knows what might have happened, certainly nothing good for me! After that, while I was still active, I made a rule, Never stop for a girl if there is anyone (I don't care male or female) within striking distance. If the girl would rather talk with her pimp, boyfriend, hanger on whatever, than so be it. Better safe than robbed, car jacked, kidnapped or dead!

Babarumraisin

Bruce180
01-10-10, 02:01
A word to the wise. Never stop at a girl with a pimp or guy around. I've had guys wave thier hands and me at an attempt to get me to stop a get with a girl They have, she may look good some of them do, My advice keep driving. In a dream once, I stopped got with the girl she kept stalling then when after a so so BJ about a 6. As I got on top two guys started banging on my trk. Wanting to get. I let them in they demand me to take about a mile down the road, I did. In a situation like that not much you can do, their girl is with you wanting to get out, so it's best to stay away from that situation. A girl with a pimp is Bad News!

Happy Hunting to all.

Scoup
01-10-10, 03:09
Headed to Downtown around 9pm and saw a new one standing at the corner. This girl look cute but did not take so I drove around for awhile. I spotted Vicky and decide to see what was up. I saw Vicky talking to the girl so I knew she was not LE. Went for her and she opened the door and off we went before we even said a word. KJ was her name. She is a white/blonde/5'3" with a head scraf on her head. Baggy clothes, but cute. Did the LE check and she asked what she could do for me. WOW!! she listed her price ... BJ .5 and FS $. Yes those are what she was asking for!! A SW charging CL price. I politly told her it was too steep and took her back to the spot.
She then asked if she could get the other girl for me ... I almost started to laugh. Me need someone else to get a girl??? Well, I told her no and asked where she was staying. No place yet was her answer. Well, with those prices, she might be sleeping at the benches later tonight.
She did look cute but she didn't even look hot like Erica does from time to time. Please fellow mongers, if you want to get this one, don't settle for the price. Not for SW's in El Paso. Make sure to haggle. Well, I knew Silvia would be arriving soon ... and she did.
Scoup

Scoup
01-10-10, 15:18
Had a call morning call from Kelly this morning, which is a great cuz of my morning wood. She looking better. Huge tits still which has to be the best part. She was nice and shaved with no smell. Like always, she gave a great BBBJ and FS. She was near Dyer and Fred Wilson but she said she was going to the Triangle later.
Scoup

Robert 123
01-13-10, 22:41
Hey Scoup, who's the blond? I was cruising the hooker zone at bus station on Wed, !/13 at 6:30 pm and spotted a blond who was with some guy about 30 years old. The girl was about 26 years old, pretty good looking, but a little chubby. I approached this girl and first thing out of her mouth was, "Are you an undercover cop?" I said no, and asked her who the guy was. She said he was her "fiance". She said, "He's cool about things", meaning he was cool about her hooking. I asked her how much, and she just shook her head no, and walked away. She was worried I was undercover. I blew it off, and drove on. She got scouped up shortly thereafter. I was wondering what her name is.

Well Scoup, I may have just answered my own question. I was reading your post, and maybe this was KJ. I don't know. For awhile, I was worried she might be undercover. She looked a little too atractive to be a SW. I was a little worried I might get busted, and she was worried I might bust her. Oh well.

Scoup
01-14-10, 00:35
Hey Scoup, who's the blond? I was cruising the hooker zone at bus station on Wed, !/13 at 6:30 pm and spotted a blond who was with some guy about 30 years old. The girl was about 26 years old, pretty good looking, but a little chubby. I approached this girl and first thing out of her mouth was, "Are you an undercover cop?" I said no, and asked her who the guy was. She said he was her "fiance". She said, "He's cool about things", meaning he was cool about her hooking. I asked her how much, and she just shook her head no, and walked away. She was worried I was undercover. I blew it off, and drove on. She got scouped up shortly thereafter. I was wondering what her name is.

Well Scoup, I may have just answered my own question. I was reading your post, and maybe this was KJ. I don't know. For awhile, I was worried she might be undercover. She looked a little too atractive to be a SW. I was a little worried I might get busted, and she was worried I might bust her. Oh well.
Yes it was KJ.

Nmpapa
01-14-10, 19:14
I was driving the "spots" wed. Afternoon about 1:30 and it was pretty dry. I did see a long tall brunnette with a full leangth coat and halter top walking south on Dyer. She had the look but waved me off. She looked good. No action at bus stop, loads of leo and border patrol on bikes. Nothing at stagecouch. About 3:00 a skinny blonde with glasses was behind Hawian, but she looked way strung out. At 4:00 saw a short hisp girl, long brwn hair, big butt, twenty somthing headed to the beer store. She asked what time it was, and hoped in. Maria was her name, had a great time, BBBJ, cfs, for an eighteen pack of bud and a Jackson. I have never seen her before but she lives in the triangle, says she doesn't do SW very often(most of them say that)! I would repeat.

Arcdex
01-14-10, 20:40
I asked her how much, and she just shook her head no, and walked away. She was worried I was undercover. I blew it off, and drove on. She got scouped up shortly thereafter. I was wondering what her name is.

I have to say, Robert, that that sounds a little crazy negotiating any deal before she gets in the car. For all you knew at the time, she could have been LE. I never, ever discuss anything until I'm safely away from the area with the girl in the car. :-)

Scoup
01-19-10, 02:09
I decide to get away for the Downtown and the Triangle so I went to the Stagecoach area. I saw the same 2 queens walking up and down the road near too the Stagecoach. I was going to head off to DT or Triangle, but I had a call and stopped in the back near the Park. Out came a girl asking to use my phone and then she was like ... "HEY THERE... HOW ARE YOU?" It was Virginia. She remembered me ... which is so cool!!
She is very cute and I do like the panties she wear ... sexy. We went off to the area and she did a quick but nice BBBJ. She likes to moan and talk dirty which is hot to me. Just like Kelly. She was not rush but it was like she wanted to get F@ck. I had to slow her down because she forgot to place a cover. Very eager. I dropped her off near the Stagecoach and a happy moment was done.
Oh, Kelly had a limp on her leg but still was great the last time. Wonder what happen??
Scoup

Coyote79
01-21-10, 03:06
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incredible-touchyoung-pretty-tonya-18/1967625

she looks good

Scoup
01-21-10, 05:12
Headed to the triangle and as I turn into Sunrise, I saw this blonde SW. She was somewhat thick but she was standing right next to the church on the corner of Sunrise and Roberts. The only problem was LE was about. I was going to turn around to check but with LE around, it better to keep on going. Back on Dyer, I saw one SW walking next to the Hawaiian. It always seems slow at night in the Triangle.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
01-21-10, 12:43
The only problem was LE was about. I was going to turn around to check but with LE around, it better to keep on going.
Scoup

Drove through this morning on my way to work, LE ALL OVER the Triangle. Wasn't there a stabbing or something there a few days ago?

Babarumraisin

Obitrice
01-21-10, 13:03
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incredible-touchyoung-pretty-tonya-18/1967625

she looks good

It is the number for pink panties. I wonder if she is actually working for them.

Whittney25
01-22-10, 10:39
Hi El Paso folks,

I'm a long-time member here with many reviews and posts...will be in El Paso this weekend and would like to find a reliable provider, for hotel in-call or out-call. No SWs please.

Would appreciate any tips or advice.

Thanks,

W

Hot Toddy
01-22-10, 18:12
Just saw a warning in BP regarding the above girl(s) being tied to LE. The guy apparantly almost got busted but unknown yet as to how he avoided. I'm always skeptical of any girl that lists "incall only". Careful boys.

Babarumraisin
01-23-10, 12:25
Just saw a warning in BP regarding the above girl(s) being tied to LE. The guy apparantly almost got busted but unknown yet as to how he avoided. I'm always skeptical of any girl that lists "incall only". Careful boys.

Or we could be back to "wh-r- wars" where girls accuse one another of all sorts of things. I don't have any info on this, I don't visit these girls, but I would point out that some of her ads show nudity, which is I believe, verboten in sting operations. Her ads seem to have run for quite a while without folks showing up on the EPPD website. Still, if you want to be safe nothing wrong with that.

Hot Toddy
01-23-10, 18:18
Or we could be back to "wh-r- wars" where girls accuse one another of all sorts of things. I don't have any info on this, I don't visit these girls, but I would point out that some of her ads show nudity, which is I believe, verboten in sting operations. Her ads seem to have run for quite a while without folks showing up on the EPPD website. Still, if you want to be safe nothing wrong with that.

You may be right, as there is a new posting from her that refers to a possible "war". However, looked again at all her ads and there really is no nudity; plus I still never trust one that does incall only, but that's just me.

Babarumraisin
01-24-10, 21:22
You may be right, as there is a new posting from her that refers to a possible "war". However, looked again at all her ads and there really is no nudity; plus I still never trust one that does incall only, but that's just me.

There is that shot of her in the shower/jacuzzi (not sure which). Bump it up and you can see that she is nude. I'd actully like to get her to do a little modeling, it seems like she has a lot of different looks. In another city, she could probably make a pretty good living at it, depending on how tall she is. 5'8" or so and she's in. Well, maybe not a living but she could get a couple of hundred bucks a week extra, just not in El Chuco. Still, I guess it would depend on the size of her drug habit and how much her pimp/boyfriend takes from her. I'm assuming he's the guy who shows up in the photos in her photobucket account. She could be a sting, but if so she's a really elaborate one, or the cops busted her, kept it on the QT and simply "appropriated" her identity, photobucket stuff, etc.

But this is all just supposition on my part, I would feel really bad if someone got busted and said "but Baba said she was cool!" Let me make it plain, all that I have done is see the ads, I've never called her, spoken to her or met her. My advice is to think, then re-think, then think again about the warning. I don't have a dog in this fight, as I no longer patronize these girls, I just get my jollies in other ways, and pass on my observations to others. I would hate for someone to ruin their life, so take my observations for what they are. Maybe its better to be safe than sorry.

Babarumraisin

Hot Toddy
01-25-10, 09:15
Excellent points Baba. I tend to be extremely over-cautious and am always skeptical until I hear otherwise from someone I trust, like one of the more veteran members here. The problem I have is that I will not go to J-town, don't want to mess with all of the possible drama with the SWs, and don't have the patience to play the little games at the strip clubs. All that leaves me with is the CL or BP girls and if I take the ones that I am sure are legit, minus the ones that don't interest me, then I am left with slim pickings. What a hobby, eh?

Babarumraisin
01-25-10, 15:54
Excellent points Baba. I tend to be extremely over-cautious and am always skeptical until I hear otherwise from someone I trust, like one of the more veteran members here. The problem I have is that I will not go to J-town, don't want to mess with all of the possible drama with the SWs, and don't have the patience to play the little games at the strip clubs. All that leaves me with is the CL or BP girls and if I take the ones that I am sure are legit, minus the ones that don't interest me, then I am left with slim pickings. What a hobby, eh?

There is no doubt that this can be a dangerous pursuit. Protecting yourself should always be uppermost in one's mind. Hang around the game long enough and you'll be ripped off, in one way or another. You never know, I don't think that there is any such thing as being overcautious.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
01-27-10, 12:45
Drove through the Triangle last night around 5:30 pm. There was a small W or light skinned HSW with long blond hair behind the Hawaiian. However, she had a big black male, never very far from her. I don't know if he was a pimp or what but it definitely did not look Kosher. There was a time when there weren't many pimps in EP, now it seems as though every girl has one. Be safe out there.

Babarumraisin

Coyote79
01-27-10, 15:20
I'm not sure what it means, but I found about eight different provider numbers with a 623 (northwest Phoenix) area code.

Arcdex
01-28-10, 01:23
Drove through the Triangle last night around 5:30 pm. There was a small W or light skinned HSW with long blond hair behind the Hawaiian. However, she had a big black male, never very far from her. I don't know if he was a pimp or what but it definitely did not look Kosher. There was a time when there weren't many pimps in EP, now it seems as though every girl has one. Be safe out there.

Babarumraisin

That could have been Marsha, Baba. I picked her up behind the Hawaiian this evening, right around 9 PM or so. Gave a decent BJ, but she kept trying to rush it, which was a little annoying. She was by herself and I didn't see anyone else nearby, and she said she was staying at the Colonia with another girl. She also didn't want me to wear a cover for the BJ because she didn't like the taste of latex, but I had to show her it was flavored. Just thought it was kind of funny that she didn't want any safety because she didn't like a rubbery taste.

Everyplace else in town was dead, though, whether it was downtown or Alameda. I was ready to go home until she popped out of nowhere.

Hot Toddy
01-28-10, 10:33
I'm not sure what it means, but I found about eight different provider numbers with a 623 (northwest Phoenix) area code.

Providers in the region are often on "tour", from the west and the east, thru our little village. The problem is always the same: figuring out who is legit. A year ago, there was a little blonde from Phoenix named "Petite Treat" or "Petite Blonde" who was ripping guys off. We pretty much ran her out of town. But, eight at once does seem strange. I've checked on each one in other sources and google and can't find anything on a single one. That is suspicious to me.

Luvthegirlz
01-28-10, 10:51
Providers in the region are often on "tour", from the west and the east, thru our little village. The problem is always the same: figuring out who is legit. A year ago, there was a little blonde from Phoenix named "Petite Treat" or "Petite Blonde" who was ripping guys off. We pretty much ran her out of town. But, eight at once does seem strange. I've checked on each one in other sources and google and can't find anything on a single one. That is suspicious to me.They are traveling in groups, Bianca, Joelyn and Dzire and possibly Chanel are all together as are Cinamon AKA Caress Me AKA Teacher Lady, Tyra AKA Finess, and one going by Brittany this time I forget what she went by last time see link http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1574084655.html last time they were here with Candice AKA Magic. I have personally seen girls from both these groups and while not a rip off Bianca definitely has an attitude problem! Cinamon and Finess and Magic are all hurry up and get out of here. Hope this helps, and happy hunting.

Obitrice
01-28-10, 16:33
Anyone recognize the phone numbers or photos in the listing? I have seen them advertise quite a bit on cl and bp.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1574340031.html

Babarumraisin
01-29-10, 12:38
Anyone recognize the phone numbers or photos in the listing? I have seen them advertise quite a bit on cl and bp.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1574340031.htmlThe Hispanic/white girl has advertised as "Jolie", the black girl as "Bianca." Both have been here before, but not I think as a duo.

Babarumraisin

Obitrice
01-29-10, 19:06
The Hispanic/white girl has advertised as "Jolie", the black girl as "Bianca." Both have been here before, but not I think as a duo.

BabarumraisinOn the phone they stated there are three of them in an apt on near Airways. The two in the ad and one other. As always, I am only worried about an LE trap.

Luvthegirlz
01-31-10, 01:25
On the phone they stated there are three of them in an apt on near Airways. The two in the ad and one other. As always, I am only worried about an LE trap.I have seen Bianca twice. She is definitely legit although she does have a pretty lousy attitude.

Nmpapa
02-01-10, 19:42
Went by the greyhound today at lunch 12:45 and Terresa/aka Yolanda and another hsw were on the prowl. Picked up Teressa and had a great time. Great BBBJ, and had to stop her before she rode me bareback! She doesn't have a smoking body but her attitude more than makes up for it. I wonder what would have happened if I had not stopped her on the bareback? Anyone else have this happen with her? It was my first time with her.

Hot Toddy
02-02-10, 10:28
Looking for anyone with intel on the following from BP and CL.

Jazzy: does appear to be a "ho-war" indeed, but still can't trust unless anyone here has taken the plunge.

Stephanie: Young looking one with local number. Has a couple of postings, one has several pics; one of which looks to show a fellow monger undressing her.

Cinnamon/Hollywood: "blonde" spinner, looks mixed white/black but claims in the "Hollywood" posting to be mixed white/hawaiian.

Karina: "Columbiana", blonde, with local number.

Tara: no phone, email from CL only, which is always suspicious as is the fact that she looks too good.

Meagan: pink dress spinner with Phoenix number. I've even contacted the Phoenix boys but no answer yet.

Jordan Star (and Trinity): Houston prefix, looks too good to be true.

Luvthegirlz
02-02-10, 10:36

Jazzy: does appear to be a "ho-war" indeed, but still can't trust unless anyone here has taken the plunge.

Stephanie: Young looking one with local number. Has a couple of postings, one has several pics; one of which looks to show a fellow monger undressing her.

Cinnamon/Hollywood: "blonde" spinner, looks mixed white/black but claims in the "Hollywood" posting to be mixed white/hawaiian.

Tara: no phone, email from CL only, which is always suspicious as is the fact that she looks too good.

Meagan: pink dress spinner with Phoenix number. I've even contacted the Phoenix boys but no answer yet.

Jordan Star (and Trinity): Houston prefix, looks too good to be true.The only one I can vouch for is cinnamon. Don't do more than a half hour as you'll just be wasting your money because she doesn't allow multiples.

Babarumraisin
02-03-10, 00:44

Jordan Star (and Trinity): Houston prefix, looks too good to be true.

No personal knowledge but from what I have seen "email onlys" are almost always scams. Jordan Star has been advertising that it is her "last" day for about a week. Also some of her photos don't seem to match, she has an ad on BP with four shots and she looks attractive but she has a profille shot on CL with no face that shows a girl with a dynamite body, much better than the girl on BP. As for Trinity there is a girl named Trinity who visits here and has pretty good reviews on TER. The question of course is this the girl who seems associated with Jordan? Last time Trinity was here she advertised that she would double with her BBBW ( Big "Beautiful" Black Woman, beauty seems in this case to be in the eye of the beholder) lover, so who knows what happened there.

Babarumraisin

Librarian915
02-03-10, 19:11
As for Trinity there is a girl named Trinity who visits here and has pretty good reviews on TER. The question of course is this the girl who seems associated with Jordan? Last time Trinity was here she advertised that she would double with her BBBW ( Big "Beautiful" Black Woman, beauty seems in this case to be in the eye of the beholder) lover, so who knows what happened there.
Trinity is a looker, with nice legs, perky breasts and nipples, and a hell of a nice ass. However, she has a lot of tattoos and, well, is kind of a limp noodle when it comes to the actual deed. I was expecting a lot more fun, instead of having to do all the work.

Tenzil78
02-03-10, 23:39

They both have the same number which is that Pink Panties agency. If they would offer incall, I'd be very tempted.

Has anyone tried the gals from 222 0024 recently? There are some low specials being offered on BP.

Ohtommy
02-04-10, 01:05
Went by the greyhound today at lunch 12:45 and Terresa/aka Yolanda and another hsw were on the prowl. Picked up Teressa and had a great time. Great BBBJ, and had to stop her before she rode me bareback! She doesn't have a smoking body but her attitude more than makes up for it. I wonder what would have happened if I had not stopped her on the bareback? Anyone else have this happen with her? It was my first time with her.

I think you scooped her up right before I could get to her. Was she a bit big in the hips/legs? There were two there that day- one thin but a bit scary close up - while the other was a bit plumper but smiled nicely. I hadn't seen theplump one before. Nor since. So I struck out that day.

Finally met Vicky last week, though. Nice look and body but very businesslike experience.

Ran into a chick who told me she'd been in prison for 7 years, and only out recently. Anyone know her? Don't remember her name. She looked like she'd had hard times recently but she had a pretty hot body. I think she left town that day.

Everyplace is hit and miss as usual. I am strictly a daytime lurker so keep that in mind. Things seem to pick up at night according to others on the board here. Haven't seen anything at the triangle in a while.

Babarumraisin
02-04-10, 12:54
Trinity is a looker, with nice legs, perky breasts and nipples, and a hell of a nice ass. However, she has a lot of tattoos and, well, is kind of a limp noodle when it comes to the actual deed. I was expecting a lot more fun, instead of having to do all the work.

She looks pretty sexy in her photos but sort of disinterested. Kind of like "take the damn picture already!" Sometimes the girl just doesn't want her photo taken, but sometimes its a sign.

Compare Trinity's photos

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1584721850.html

to Kandi's.

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/truly-yours/2014631

Now, I don't know either girl so Kandi could be an absolute zero in the sack, but she looks a lot more enticing in her photos, while Trinty looks like she hiding a gut by holding her hand in her pocket. Even in some of Trinity's BP ads, with a lot more photos, she doesn't look like she's having fun.

Babarumraisin
02-04-10, 12:56
They both have the same number which is that Pink Panties agency. If they would offer incall, I'd be very tempted.

Has anyone tried the gals from 222 0024 recently? There are some low specials being offered on BP.

I notice that Karina offers incall. Stephanie, who if she is anything like her photos, appears to be a real cutie, is outcall only.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
02-04-10, 13:03
If Asia/Chynna/Chynna Daul is actually 18 I will personally blow the Mayor!

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36dds-avail-all-night-18/1571458

Babarumraisin

Nmpapa
02-04-10, 16:44
I think you scooped her up right before I could get to her. Was she a bit big in the hips/legs? There were two there that day- one thin but a bit scary close up - while the other was a bit plumper but smiled nicely. I hadn't seen theplump one before. Nor since. So I struck out that day.

Finally met Vicky last week, though. Nice look and body but very businesslike experience.

Ran into a chick who told me she'd been in prison for 7 years, and only out recently. Anyone know her? Don't remember her name. She looked like she'd had hard times recently but she had a pretty hot body. I think she left town that day.

Everyplace is hit and miss as usual. I am strictly a daytime lurker so keep that in mind. Things seem to pick up at night according to others on the board here. Haven't seen anything at the triangle in a while.Yes she was the plump one with the nice smile. Somtimes the smile,or lack of, is a good indication of attitude and I will give up a few points on the body/look scale for a good attidude most any day.

Coyote79
02-05-10, 21:59
If Asia/Chynna/Chynna Daul is actually 18 I will personally blow the Mayor!

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36dds-avail-all-night-18/1571458

BabarumraisinShe is not attractive.

Scantly Clad
02-06-10, 03:32
These girls are asking for a pic.

What do you think.

They say LE can't send a nude so this is there way of screening.

Hot Toddy
02-06-10, 05:31

What do you think.

Which girls? Your posting is a mite cryptic.

Babarumraisin
02-06-10, 18:27

What do you think.

So, thats what they meant by "pic verification." I thought that it was some sort of verification of their pics. So, these girls want you to send a nude picture of yourself to them? I'm assuming by cell phone? So, they have your cell number and a nude photo of you, what could go wrong? Okay, probably nothing, but if a guy walks out and says 'Hi, I'm Chris Hansen, have you ever seen Dateline? . . . '

For those confused, here's their link:

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tell-us-whos-best-blonde-bombshell-or-brunette-beauty-best-of-both-worlds/2054281

Babarumraisin

Hot Toddy
02-06-10, 18:45
[QUOTE=Babarumraisin]So, thats what they meant by "pic verification." I thought that it was some sort of verification of their pics. So, these girls want you to send a nude picture of yourself to them? I'm assuming by cell phone? So, they have your cell number and a nude photo of you, what could go wrong? Okay, probably nothing, but if a guy walks out and says 'Hi, I'm Chris Hansen, have you ever seen Dateline? . . . '

Actually, you can "verify" with a photo by making a reservation on their website thereby avoiding giving up your cell phone number. The website says they are from Jackson MS. I've placed a posting there to confirm with our Mississippi brethren that they are legit.

Scantly Clad
02-06-10, 22:41
I bit the big one for the team, an surprisingly, got a good mouth full.

Maddie was a bit thicker than her picture but as sweet as honey an wonderfully skilled. Baby Doll, was beyond a masterpiece, shy at first but after about thirty minutes. She opened up and me thinks me luv her.

So, evidently they careless who's nude, whether you personally or whomever. Because lets be honest how would they know if it was actually you. There whole concept is the avoidance of LE, kind of intelligent. Who would think they would actually do more than lay there. This is a treasure fellas, two more notches on the old belt, 4 Franklin's lighter, I can handel it, once. Every other weekend.

Obitrice
02-07-10, 02:28
I bit the big one for the team, an surprisingly, got a good mouth full.

Maddie was a bit thicker than her picture but as sweet as honey an wonderfully skilled. Baby Doll, was beyond a masterpiece, shy at first but after about thirty minutes. She opened up and me thinks me luv her.

So, evidently they careless who's nude, whether you personally or whomever. Because lets be honest how would they know if it was actually you. There whole concept is the avoidance of LE, kind of intelligent. Who would think they would actually do more than lay there. This is a treasure fellas, two more notches on the old belt, 4 Franklin's lighter, I can handel it, once. Every other weekend.

I find it odd that Hot Toddy mentioned they are from Jackson and three out of your five posts are in the Jackson section of this site.

Hot Toddy
02-07-10, 02:38
I find it odd that Hot Toddy mentioned they are from Jackson and three out of your five posts are in the Jackson section of this site.

You lost me as to the "oddity"

Tenzil78
02-07-10, 03:14
I find it odd that Hot Toddy mentioned they are from Jackson and three out of your five posts are in the Jackson section of this site.I also find it odd that Scantly Clad is posting about and praising a service calling themselves Scantly Clad Maids...but maybe it's just really late and the cough syrup is over medicating me to the point of delirium...

Hot Toddy
02-07-10, 03:28
I also find it odd that Scantly Clad is posting about and praising a service calling themselves Scantly Clad Maids...but maybe it's just really late and the cough syrup is over medicating me to the point of delirium...

Ok, now I get it. Scantly Clad is someone we've never heard from and if you look up "their" previous posts, they are all from Jackson MS extolling the virtues of the service. Perhaps they are not as legit as we thought. I have an email "appointment request" into their website, we'll see what comes of that.

Babarumraisin
02-07-10, 04:12
Ok, now I get it. Scantly Clad is someone we've never heard from and if you look up "their" previous posts, they are all from Jackson MS extolling the virtues of the service. Perhaps they are not as legit as we thought. I have an email "appointment request" into their website, we'll see what comes of that.

Two of the three posts were deleted by the admin as outright commercials, the third quite frankly appears to be commercial as well. I would tread very lightly here gentlemen, read "scantily clads" posts for yourselves and decide on the veracity of the claims about these women.

Baba

Hot Toddy
02-07-10, 05:54
Two of the three posts were deleted by the admin as outright commercials, the third quite frankly appears to be commercial as well. I would tread very lightly here gentlemen, read "scantily clads" posts for yourselves and decide on the veracity of the claims about these women.

Baba

And I have not received a word from their website, so I'm stayin' away.

Babarumraisin
02-07-10, 10:37
And I have not received a word from their website, so I'm stayin' away.

And here is the remaining Scantily Clad post left on the Jackson MS board

Begin quote from Scantily Clad

"The SW scene is mostly drugheads with more miles than a 18wheeler.

So I have personally come to the rescue. No applause needed.

Lets face it the scene is dead an the consumer must consume so with this in mind. I have provided a service scantlycladmaidsatyahoo.com

So here you have guaranteed cute girls who know how to give you the deep cleaning you need. Never a cash an dash, no up selling, an we seek to give you comfort behind our name sake. So try our maid service, an if you don't love your dust job then bash the name but we guarantee this will be a name you'll one day tell your son when his significant other stops cleaning like you like."

End quote

Certainly seems suspicious to me. Now maybe these girls are legit and the greatest thing since sliced bread, or maybe this is a prank to see how many El Pasoans will send in their nude photos, or maybe its a scam to seperate you from your moolah, I don't know. But I will say that I would be very very careful here.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
02-07-10, 10:57
Okay boys and girls, I ran "Beautiful Blond Barbie Doll's" photos through Tineeye, the photo search engine. I came up with hits from what appear to be Spanish "Meet and Greet" sites such as www.amigospc.com. Now maybe this beautiful creature is on the net looking for love, but I doubt that she is in El Paso looking for you to send her a nude photo of yourself. As they say on "Mythbusters", I'm ready to pronounce this myth BUSTED!

Babarumraisin

PS, a special thanks to Hot Toddy for being the lead man on this whole operation!

Hot Toddy
02-07-10, 12:12
Thanks for the kudos, Baba. Glad we go to the bottom of that one before anyone got hurt.

I still have a problem with confirmation on the local girls in that I have yet to hear from anyone directly that the "222" girls or the Petite Panties girls (850-7488) are really legit and not associated with LE. If any of the Senior members have had experience, please advise.

GreatGonzo
02-07-10, 21:33
I have not posted in a very long time. I was one of the guys who was here when this board first started. I have been out of the game for a while now due to a serious relationship. Anyway, that ended a little while ago so I decided to try out the 850-7488 agency for the team. They are indeed legit and I must say that the Columbiana is very nice. However, the price is outrageous. Expect to pay $$$$ total. Happy hunting gentlemen.

Hot Toddy
02-07-10, 21:53
I have not posted in a very long time. I was one of the guys who was here when this board first started. I have been out of the game for a while now due to a serious relationship. Anyway, that ended a little while ago so I decided to try out the 850-7488 agency for the team. They are indeed legit and I must say that the Columbiana is very nice. However, the price is outrageous. Expect to pay $$$$ total. Happy hunting gentlemen.
Thanks for takin' one for the team Gonzo. But, OUCH, that is a ridiculous price. It's a wonder they are able to get it when the local independants and the transients are averaging $$ to $$.5. I think i'm gonna cry.

Babarumraisin
02-08-10, 16:01
As I posted, at least some of the photos on

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tell-us-whos-best-blonde-bombshell-or-brunette-beauty-best-of-both-worlds/2054281

appear to be fake. The blond, when run through tin eye appears on a Spanish lonely hearts website, and the bottom picture leads to

http://www.fotolog.cl/hermosas001/4108631

Babarumraisin

Justsomeim
02-08-10, 18:11
As I posted, at least some of the photos on

appear to be fake. The blond, when run through tin eye appears on a Spanish lonely hearts website, and the bottom picture leads to

http://www.fotolog.cl/hermosas001/4108631

Babarumraisin

just gotta say, you guys are freakin awesome, great work on uncovering all this. Love, love the recon....

Babarumraisin
02-09-10, 02:19
just gotta say, you guys are freakin awesome, great work on uncovering all this. Love, love the recon....

Thanks, just doing my job (VBG). And now for a little conventional recon, drove through the Triangle at about 4:30 pm Monday. There was a blond WSW behind the Hawaiian, thin, with glasses. She looked as though if she made herself up she would have been cute. And in the unconventional department I note that Trinity is complaining on CL about Jorden Star, she says that she doesn't know her. Jorden had been intimating that you could double with her and Trinity, so there is something very very weird going on in Wh*r*land.

Babarumraisin

Faraii22
02-09-10, 16:38
Hi,

Just a fast question, are there any specific locations on the west side of El Paso where SWs can be found? I know about the triangle, downtown and bus station, but would like to know if there's anything on my side of town.

Thanks

V/r

F

Justsomeim
02-09-10, 19:25
Thanks, just doing my job (VBG). And now for a little conventional recon, drove through the Triangle at about 4:30 pm Monday. There was a blond WSW behind the Hawaiian, thin, with glasses. She looked as though if she made herself up she would have been cute. And in the unconventional department I note that Trinity is complaining on CL about Jorden Star, she says that she doesn't know her. Jorden had been intimating that you could double with her and Trinity, so there is something very very weird going on in Wh*r*land.

Babarumraisin

I think there are two trinity's, and jorden is with the slimmer one, not the chubby one. I think she only did like two advertisements and even then they were with jorden's ads

Babarumraisin
02-09-10, 23:06
I think there are two trinity's, and jorden is with the slimmer one, not the chubby one. I think she only did like two advertisements and even then they were with jorden's ads

I thought about that, if "Trinity" is the person in the top photo of this ad :

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-chicks-nextdoor/1957430

then be advised that she also appear on an Eastern European modelling site, as well as a German poker tips site. She is also on a site that set off my anti-spyware program, so I am not posting the links.

The long and the short seems to be that if that if you expect that girl to be Trinity you are probably in for a surprise, and surprises in this game are rarely good.

Babarumraisin

Hot Toddy
02-10-10, 01:53
We may have some new fakes, boys. On BP, there are five postings, all related:
"Best In El Paso"
"Latin Kittys" (twice)
"Your Favorite Girls"
"New Is Always Best"

They have a local number for four of the ads and a N.M. number for "New Is Always Best". Similar to the Mississippi girls in that they had a local number and an out of state number. Catch phrases in each ad is almost the same as is "Might have someone other than ourselves answer our phone". Googled numbers but came up empty. In one posting they list rate at $.30 and in another a $.20 special. Awful cheap for lookin' that good, especially is Pink Panties are gettin' $$$$. To be fair, I have no direct evidence, but i'm keepin' my fat ass away.

Arcdex
02-10-10, 22:06
Thanks, just doing my job (VBG). And now for a little conventional recon, drove through the Triangle at about 4:30 pm Monday. There was a blond WSW behind the Hawaiian, thin, with glasses. She looked as though if she made herself up she would have been cute.
Babarumraisin

Babaru--

The girl is most likely Marsha. She's got long blond hair and wears glasses. Marsha is "ok," but not great. Her BJ's tend to be a little on the mediocre side; not horrible, but not terrific, either. Nice girl, but a little spooked because she's already been arrested a couple times.

Babarumraisin
02-11-10, 12:54
Babaru--

The girl is most likely Marsha. She's got long blond hair and wears glasses. Marsha is "ok," but not great. Her BJ's tend to be a little on the mediocre side; not horrible, but not terrific, either. Nice girl, but a little spooked because she's already been arrested a couple times.

Thanks, I like to know although I don't partake. This girl has short hair, and she has been there for the last three days. Yesterday around lunch time there was another blond with long hair, accompanied by what appeared to be three street dealers, and they soon attracted two police cars and two bike patrols. I hadn't seen street drug dealing since last summer, if it starts up again expect plenty of LE.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
02-12-10, 12:34
Just a little heads up, checking on the internet can tell you all sorts of things:

http://www.epcounty.com/JailSearch/fJailSearch.aspx

Babarumraisin

GreatGonzo
02-14-10, 11:24
I wasn't sure what you were posting about. I found this though. It appears LE is cracking down on the craigslist and bp girls. Be careful out there guys.

http://www.epcounty.com/CS/blogs/sheriff_news/archive/2010/02/13/several-arrested-during-operation-net.aspx

Weyounmatrix
02-14-10, 23:19
Its amazing what poor selection we have here in El Paso, got to get out of this city.

Babarumraisin
02-17-10, 21:39
Its amazing what poor selection we have here in El Paso, got to get out of this city.

I think that Taryn was "Asia and "China Daul" and "Authentic Vietnamese". Not a pretty sight, especially without make up. I didn't recognize any of the others except Latoya. Of course she and Trinity were pretty thoroughly outed on KVIA (isn't Feb sweeps month?) They can't sniff out our rampant corruption, or do a good job on the violence across the bridge, but they sure can stick a camera in an escorts face.

Babarumraisin

Hot Toddy
02-18-10, 08:38
I think that Taryn was "Asia and "China Daul" and "Authentic Vietnamese". Not a pretty sight, especially without make up. I didn't recognize any of the others except Latoya. Of course she and Trinity were pretty thoroughly outed on KVIA (isn't Feb sweeps month?) They can't sniff out our rampant corruption, or do a good job on the violence across the bridge, but they sure can stick a camera in an escorts face.

Babarumraisin
I'm pretty sure the one listed on the County website as "Destini" is the one advertising as Hollywood or Cinnamon Sweet. She used to have 1-2 postings a day a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen anything for a while.

Babarumraisin
02-18-10, 12:49
I'm pretty sure the one listed on the County website as "Destini" is the one advertising as Hollywood or Cinnamon Sweet. She used to have 1-2 postings a day a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen anything for a while.

There hasn't been anything from 'jazzy la fey la faire la whatever" either. According to an aquaintance, most of the out of town girls think that this is pretty small stuff, they ran this sting for several days and only got five girls. Well, and the pimp, who is I think going away for a while, based on the charges. Taryn is still in as well. I think that you are right about Destini , add the blond wig and I think you have Cinnamon. Of course some of these local girls were using multiple identities so its tough to tell who is who.

Babarumraisin

Hot Toddy
02-22-10, 13:02
Awful quiet out there.

Babarumraisin
02-22-10, 15:48
Awful quiet out there.

There really hasn't been that much to talk about. The out of town girls, Gucci and LeYa/Starla are gone, the Asian girl Angie is still here, but I have also seen ads for her in Houston. They seemed legit, Starla was going to pose for me but real life got in the way and we couldn't get together. They made quite a bit while they were here (they are all friends) as they frankly had almost no competition from the locals. The war between the 222 girls and the 7488 girls seems to continue. Of course, the 7488 girls appear to be legit but mind blowingly expensive! It seems like, when all is said and done. guys are paying between $$$ and $$$$ for them. Thats just crazy! Especially when the out of towners look prettier and appear nicer (I had a couple of nice conversations with Starla on the phone) and are charging half as much.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
02-23-10, 18:29
Danger Will Robinson!!!!!

Running one of Gucci's new pics through TinEye yields the following info:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/254097

This girl has a serious modelling career, at least the girl in the photo does, so what is she doing in EP turning tricks? My guess is that you will NOT get the girl in the photos, which is enough for me to call this a fraud. As she travels with Starla, a girl that I posted I thought was real (but had only tired to talk to on the phone to set up a modelling shoot) and Angie Lou, I would treat all three as frauds until proved wrong. Here are the websites of the two in EP:

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/back-in-town-new-photos-cover-girl-with-a-great-body-dominican-princess-20/2081422

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/back-in-town-gorgeous-hawaiian-and-japanese-beauty-real-pics-amazing-rates-20/2087193

Call these women at your own risk, at least one is absolutely a FRAUD.

Babarumraisin

Arcdex
02-25-10, 02:29
Well, I took another drive around town tonight, and not much is happening anywhere. I did see Marsha working the streets behind the Hawaiian Motel off Dyer, but decided to look elsewhere. After driving around for an hour or so, I drove down near the Greyhound station downtown and out of nowhere popped Sylvia!

We found a nice little spot where she gave me a great BJ, and we chatted for a while before I took her back. I always love my visits with Sylvia. She's always been really nice to me and she gives great service. But be careful, since she and I just barely avoided a couple of LE cars when I was taking her back.

Tlaxo
02-26-10, 16:50
Met up with BP Brittany. Very cute not a spinner but not bbw either. Nice firm breasts, almost completely shaved sweet p*ssy. Very tight and wet and respnosive, when I fingered her she pushed downn hard on my hand. Two fingers was all I could get in. She did a nice HJ on little tlaxo, a little DATY then a very enthusiastic CG. A lot of fun.

She says that shes only here for a couple of more days, seems EP is a little too slow.

Babarumraisin
03-03-10, 21:38
Monday, about 5PM saw Kelly while driving through the Triangle, she practically jumped into the street to try to stop me, but as everyones knows, I have retired from that part of the business. Scoup where are you, hope you are okay.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
03-06-10, 05:46
Scoup where are you, hope you are okay.

Babarumraisin
I'm ok and doing great. Thanks for all the MP's but the streets just have nothing new to report about. I felt like I was reporting the same old report with no new SW's plus I been getting some fun with let just say "friends with benefits". If there is any new things to say or you need info about the old, just MP and I'll give what I know.
As for the CL and BP girls, The pictures from the LE webite tells all I know. Why pay $$$ for a CL and BP girls when I can give $.2 for one that looks the same or better. Mine you this is only IMHO. To each his own.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
03-07-10, 16:24
As for the CL and BP girls, The pictures from the LE webite tells all I know. Why pay $$$ for a CL and BP girls when I can give $.2 for one that looks the same or better. Mine you this is only IMHO. To each his own.
Scoup

Yeah, some of the girls advertising are pretty scary. For example there is a girl advertising that she is on her way and man, her face looks like twenty miles of bad road. Its difficult to believe that some guy would pay $ or $.5 or more for a girl that he probably wouldn't talk to in a bar. Others are using fake photos. or they have a driver and you wind up paying $$$ or more . . . personally I am glad that I am no longer in the game. Toss in that Juarez is just too plain dangerous. Way back when there was this beautiful, and I do mean beautiful SW in Juarez, Aida. She had long blond hair, a dynamite body, and legs for days. Plus she always dressed sexy, mini-skirts and a g-string. I guess those days are gone for a long time over there. .4 American for an hour including the room, she was incredible. And she was pleasant to be with, not a GFE, but very friendly, if I didn't see her for a while she would ask how I was, had I been sick, etc. And it was all legal, or legal enough. Haven't been over the bridge since 2001 and these days, even if I was so inclined I wouldn't.

Babarumraisin

My Freedom
03-07-10, 16:51
Scoup, it is good to know that things are going well with you. And I agree, there is no need to pay $$$ for female services on CL, BP, etc., especially when it is a gamble on who you may end up with, when,. 20, or a little more can do just as well with someone you see in person.

Babarumraisin, I too remember Aida, the beautiful, blond SW in Juarez that you mentioned in your post. She usually worked in the alley behind the old Mona Lisa Bar. Just gorgeous. I would look at her, and her beauty was simply stunning. At first, I was speechless looking at her. I did go with her a few times, even took a couple of bikini photos of her, and she was just as you say, very pleasant, professional, and just super. Ah, for the good old days.

Yes, I have picked up SWs a few times by the bus station, but the last time I looked, last week, the area was full of LE. That is no good. I will still take my chances in Juarez, primarily before dark falls.

My Freedom

Scoup
03-08-10, 11:53
Juarez was the place in the days. It was along the plan route for SW's. Triangle, Alameda, Downtown and Juarez. I would hope to make it back home before sunrise. CL & BP are good when you really want something but I have never been that needy. I would just go to the bars (Teddy's was always a good start), $60 in drinks, $40 room, $2condom. Remember this were back before 911. $200 at the most plus it might be a repeat.
Strip Clubs are also a Better way, IHMO. At least at the Clubs you could pick the one, of course some might not play.
Well, Anyways ... had some time to kill last night and needed a beer. Stopped at the store on Dyer and there was Marsha. Marsha might not be the greatest but I like that she remembered and had a nice low price. Took her to the spot and down to my happy moment. BBBJ with CFS. She was talkative which is nice but they seem to always go on and on. Well, still it was nice.
Scoup

Arcdex
03-08-10, 22:48
Stopped at the store on Dyer and there was Marsha. Marsha might not be the greatest but I like that she remembered and had a nice low price. Took her to the spot and down to my happy moment. BBBJ with CFS. She was talkative which is nice but they seem to always go on and on. Well, still it was nice.
Scoup

Yeah, Scoup, she does like to talk a lot, LOL! But at least she kind of laid-back and not all twitchy like some of the girls. And she's one of the few girls that come out regularly these days. The old regular gals like Delia just aren't out there anymore.

Saw Sylvia the other night outside the Grayhound, but she was gone by the time turned around to pick her up. And the Stagecoach area has been pretty dead these days, as well. Slim picking's out there, folks!

Scoup
03-09-10, 10:48
The old regular gals like Delia just aren't out there anymore.

I have seen Delia out there. She been around the Bar near the Colonial. Hear that she was clean but of course you know how that is. Did not talk to her because I was with someone else. The main problem is the guys hanging out around the bar. It seems like Downtown has moved down to the Triangle. LE was not around at the time.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
03-09-10, 15:25
. It seems like Downtown has moved down to the Triangle. LE was not around at the time.

ScoupThey will be soon, I saw a couple of guys street dealing the other day, which I had not seen for a while. That will bring LE back in a hurry. The cops had forced that stuff out of sight, I don't think that they will take to kindly to it moving back into the open.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
03-09-10, 15:32
Juarez was the place in the days. It was along the plan route for SW's. Triangle, Alameda, Downtown and Juarez. I would hope to make it back home before sunrise.

ScoupWhy do I get the feeling that we could do that because we were younger as well? (LOL) Its like the old days when the SWs used to line up on Oregon and near Cleveland Square. You used to have your choice of 30 girls on a summer's evening, some of them prettier than the girls on BP and CL.

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
03-11-10, 21:05
Okay, I'm off trying to figure BP and CL out, here is some concrete intell. Just back from driving through the Triangle. Saw Kelly behind the Hawaiian, working (5 PM). But she was with at least three big Black street dealers. Kelly is pretty cool, or she was, I don't think that she would let her friends rip you off but these guys are going to bring LE down on the Triangle like Sherman on Atlanta.

Babarumraisin

AirborneJoe
03-12-10, 13:26
Are there any massage parlors in El Paso?

Arcdex
03-12-10, 23:48
Okay, I'm off trying to figure BP and CL out, here is some concrete intell. Just back from driving through the Triangle. Saw Kelly behind the Hawaiian, working (5 PM). But she was with at least three big Black street dealers. Kelly is pretty cool, or she was, I don't think that she would let her friends rip you off but these guys are going to bring LE down on the Triangle like Sherman on Atlanta.

Babarumraisin

You're not kidding about the dealers, Babarum. I drove past there last night and these guys were aggressively dealing out on the street. I'm staying clear of that place as I'm sure LE will come down hard pretty soon, just like you said.

Arcdex
03-12-10, 23:50
Are there any massage parlors in El Paso?

Not really, Joe. MP's are outlawed here, and the closest types of places are small outfits where the girls just do a little lap dance and then try to charge outrageous prices for doing not much of anything. Sorry.

Scoup
03-14-10, 05:17
Saw Kelly behind the Hawaiian, working (5 PM). But she was with at least three big Black street dealers. Kelly is pretty cool, or she was, I don't think that she would let her friends rip you off

Babarumraisin
DON'T EVER BELIEVE THE GIRLS HAVE CONTROL OVER THESE HOOD RATS!! I have been where some of the best girls like Kelly, brought me in where some guys were. We were doing our thing and then 10 minutes later the knocking started. Atfer I had my happy moment, the guys came in and then started telling how the SW only was for 15 min and I need to pay double. The SW was like NO!! this is not like that and drama started. I just told them I needed to hit the bank and she had to come with me. Of course, we never went back and she was sorry. Later, I heard than she had her money taken. Remember if there are guys around, just ask the SW or girl that you want another place. Even the car would be safer.
Scoup

Scoup
03-14-10, 05:23
Why do I get the feeling that we could do that because we were younger as well? (LOL)
Babarumraisin
I still do it ... if I could find some SW that i would want to do!!! LOL!! It is slim pickings out there. Had 3 a the stagecoach but nothing happen, one at Downtown but she was not good and Triangle ... well, you know how that goes. I even had a call from Jennie, but she just wanted a ride. Hard to find someone.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
03-14-10, 14:40
DON'T EVER BELIEVE THE GIRLS HAVE CONTROL OVER THESE HOOD RATS!! I have been where some of the best girls like Kelly, brought me in where some guys were. We were doing our thing and then 10 minutes later the knocking started. Atfer I had my happy moment, the guys came in and then started telling how the SW only was for 15 min and I need to pay double. The SW was like NO!! this is not like that and drama started. I just told them I needed to hit the bank and she had to come with me. Of course, we never went back and she was sorry. Later, I heard than she had her money taken. Remember if there are guys around, just ask the SW or girl that you want another place. Even the car would be safer.
Scoup

Point well taken (which is why you are the master). I have always made it a point to never approach a girl if there is anyone within striking distance. As I and others have noted, these guys have made a pretty strong comeback in the Triangle. If the county attorney's office is to be believed these are VERY bad dudes. EPPD and EPSO spent a few months last year cleaning this up, I think that, once it comes to their attention, there will be a fairly massive response.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
03-15-10, 12:14
Silvia was looking good last night. She had a new hair style. She should be getting pick up faster with the style. She looks new and we think she is new. Well, still it was fun. She say her Birthday is on Wednesday so ...
Scoup

Arcdex
03-18-10, 01:59
Pickings were slim tonight as LE was everywhere, probably because of the whole St. Pat's thing. There was one gal outside the Stagecoach and I pulled over to pick her up, but the first thing she did was open the passenger door and ask "How much you pay?" I tried to get her to have a seat so we could drive to a private place, but she kept asking "How much you pay?" I then just asked if she needed a ride, but she said "No", closed the door and walked back to where she was standing before.

The girl was okay looking, Hispanic, with brown hair pulled back and looked like she was wearing a Texas Longhorns jacket. She had a heavy Mexican accent, but for all I know it could have been fake.

Not sure if she was LE, but if you see her around it might be best to be careful.

Scoup
03-18-10, 03:31
There was one gal outside the Stagecoach and I pulled over to pick her up, but the first thing she did was open the passenger door and ask "How much you pay?" I tried to get her to have a seat so we could drive to a private place, but she kept asking "How much you pay?" I then just asked if she needed a ride, but she said "No", closed the door and walked back to where she was standing before.

The girl was okay looking, Hispanic, with brown hair pulled back and looked like she was wearing a Texas Longhorns jacket. She had a heavy Mexican accent, but for all I know it could have been fake.

Not sure if she was LE, but if you see her around it might be best to be careful.
No guy that was not LE. That was April. The way she was asking seems like she might have been well lets just say under something. You can also see Fredia but be careful with her. Sometimes she can get a little crazy. The only bad part about the Stagecoach is the queens around there. And also LE is arouind the area. If it looks too good ... 9 time out of 10, it a QUEEN. Also, be careful because April has a guy watching out for her. He stay in the car so be careful.
Oh accent not fake!!
Scoup

Scoup
03-18-10, 03:41
Point well taken (which is why you are the master).
Honestly, I thank you for the props but I believe I'm just hornier than most of the guys. :) No, really I been through stuff just like everyone else here that's been around. I believe I'm just lucky in just finding and getting out of the messes that come up. I still thank you for the compliment.
Scoup

Arcdex
03-18-10, 19:30
No guy that was not LE. That was April. The way she was asking seems like she might have been well lets just say under something. You can also see Fredia but be careful with her. Sometimes she can get a little crazy. The only bad part about the Stagecoach is the queens around there. And also LE is arouind the area. If it looks too good ... 9 time out of 10, it a QUEEN. Also, be careful because April has a guy watching out for her. He stay in the car so be careful.
Oh accent not fake!!
Scoup

Thanks for the info, Scoup! Yeah, she was a little...off. That was the first time in more than a few years when a gal would be that clumsy with me and start asking about pricing as soon as she opened the door. I didn't see any guy nearby, just her acting all odd. She was by herself out front of the Stagecoach, then walked over to the corner, and no cars were nearby. In a way, she was kind of funny, so I was thinking either she's LE, she's really new at the game, or she's just not all there, mentally. I guess it was the latter. LOL!

Arcdex
03-18-10, 19:33
Honestly, I thank you for the props but I believe I'm just hornier than most of the guys. :) No, really I been through stuff just like everyone else here that's been around. I believe I'm just lucky in just finding and getting out of the messes that come up. I still thank you for the compliment.
Scoup

I must concur with Babaru, Scoup! I usually tend to be behind the curve finding new gals, but your reports always have the best new info.

Arcdex
03-21-10, 01:40
Had a nice little experience with Kelly this evening. Picked her up in the Triangle and parked outside her place where she gave a great BJ. I like how she really gets into it all the way up to the happy ending. The streets were also pretty empty and LE was nowhere to be seen. Downtown and the Stagecoach areas were pretty dead, though.

Happy hunting, fellas!

Arcdex
03-25-10, 16:12
On Tuesday night I picked up Mercedes down at the Stagecoach (Mercedes the woman, not Mercedes the tranny that works down there as well).

Man, talk about drama. She asked me to drive her a couple of places so she could pick up a couple of things. Now normally that doesn't bother me too much with a couple girls (usually the ones that I've visited over long periods of time and who are laid-back and nice), but she was being ridiculous. She finally provided a decent BJ, but I don't think I'd pick her up again. I really have no desire to be a limo service for a gal I've only picked up a handful of times.

So if you see Mercedes (short, Mexican girl with long, curly hair), you may want to just keep driving. It's just not worth the drama, guys.

Happy hunting!

Utanks
03-25-10, 19:09
Hey y'all,

I'm originally from EP, and next time I go home to visit some family wanted to know where to go? I haven't lived there in 15 years, but man back in the day I remember I could go to the red light in J-town and that was always a GREAT time. I assume it's way too dangerous now? I even picked up a couple gals at the Doll House back in the day, but dunno what's up anymore.

411?

Coyote79
04-01-10, 21:04
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1671079527.html

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexxxy-latina-19/2219786

I did an outcall tonight with Mariah.

She was really cold & bossy. She didn't even want me to hold her hand!

After about five minutes I couldn't take anymore and told her to get out.
Now I'm alone with my blue balls :-) and a lot poorer.

AVOID

My Freedom
04-02-10, 16:19
Coyote79, sorry about your experience. Very pretty gal from her pictures.

Two lessons to be learned here: 1- Looks are certainly not everything..a cold personality will mean no repeat business for her sooner or later; 2- Experience, once again, with a gal is the best teacher.

Hot Toddy
04-02-10, 21:44
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1671079527.html

http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexxxy-latina-19/2219786

I did an outcall tonight with Mariah.

She was really cold & bossy. She didn't even want me to hold her hand!

After about five minutes I couldn't take anymore and told her to get out.
Now I'm alone with my blue balls :-) and a lot poorer.

AVOID
OK, brother mongers. Time to arise for one of our own. I've spent most of the day flooding her postings with replies that state "we know you are a rip-off, time to move on". You can also call the number and just keep her phone busy so she can't get any calls from any non-USAers. We got your back Coyote!!!

Arcdex
04-02-10, 23:30
Went for a drive last night and picked up Sylvia Downtown near the Greyhound station. While she provided a decent BJ, it seems like she's really falling apart. Kind of out of it, and really unkempt, and kind of smelled bad. She's also getting a bit clingy, asking for more and more money after the job is done. It's a little disappointing since she's been one of my favorites, but maybe the street life is really starting to wear on her.

Just thought I'd let y'all know!

Coyote79
04-03-10, 00:10
OK, brother mongers. Time to arise for one of our own. I've spent most of the day flooding her postings with replies that state "we know you are a rip-off, time to move on". You can also call the number and just keep her phone busy so she can't get any calls from any non-USAers. We got your back Coyote!!!
I appreciate that Hot Toddy.
Just don't be too aggressive 'cause this beeatch knows where I live :-)

My Freedom
04-06-10, 13:10
Arcdex,

I had read so much about Sylvia on the forum..and then, I also had a chance to pick her up downtown last Saturday. I didn't, because I had just gotten my drainage in Juarez, and, like you mentioned, Sylvia just did not look all that hot..like I had read. However, had I not been drained earlier, I likely would have picked her up.

Hope she gets better, for her sake, and a good BJ..well, there's nothing quite like it..and I read she's excellent at it.

Scoup
04-07-10, 00:59
While she provided a decent BJ, it seems like she's really falling apart. Kind of out of it, and really unkempt, and kind of smelled bad. She's also getting a bit clingy, asking for more and more money after the job is done. It's a little disappointing since she's been one of my favorites, but maybe the street life is really starting to wear on her.

Silvia must have had a bad day. Sorry to hear about your time with her. Like you said she normally does a good job but who knows what up(high) with her. I would not stop for her if she looks bad. Most of the time, if she looks good and clean I would pick her up. The area seems to be dead most of the time you drive by.

Now here is something ... the Stagecoach must have had 3 to 4 SW in the area. (oh and a Queen). For awhile, it looked like there was everyone from April to Mercedez. Weird!! With gas prices going up, it will be harder to find the new ones. Oh, I did see 2 new ones. Both looked a little chucky. They walked from the Stagecoach to almost Copia before getting picked up.

Scoup

pimelonman
04-08-10, 22:52
I was about to go over to Jaurez when I decided to cruise by the bus station to see if Sylvia was out. Bingo! There she was. Finally my timing was right. I had been checking that area for months and had not seen her. She gave me an excellent bareback bj.

She lives in Jaurez and was telling me the Army woke her up and asked her if they could check her apartment for weapons. She then mentioned that the Army had stolen 700 pesos from her neighbor.

Babarumraisin
04-09-10, 16:13
She lives in Jaurez and was telling me the Army woke her up and asked her if they could check her apartment for weapons. She then mentioned that the Army had stolen 700 pesos from her neighbor.

Sounds like they were looking for cash at her place as well. My guess is that if the Mexican Army thinks you are hiding weapons, they don't ask. Its a sad situation over there. Juarez used to be a great place, better restaurants then El Paso, a bustling nightlife and some incredibly beautiful Senoritas. working and civilian.

Babrumraisin

Arcdex
04-09-10, 20:03
Silvia must have had a bad day. Sorry to hear about your time with her. Like you said she normally does a good job but who knows what up(high) with her. I would not stop for her if she looks bad. Most of the time, if she looks good and clean I would pick her up. The area seems to be dead most of the time you drive by.

Now here is something ... the Stagecoach must have had 3 to 4 SW in the area. (oh and a Queen). For awhile, it looked like there was everyone from April to Mercedez. Weird!! With gas prices going up, it will be harder to find the new ones. Oh, I did see 2 new ones. Both looked a little chucky. They walked from the Stagecoach to almost Copia before getting picked up.

Scoup
Hi Scoup!

Silvia wasn't too bad, but I think maybe I got her on a bad day. I've picked her up plenty of times and never had a problem, but I guess she was dealing with some stuff that day. I still like her, but I have to be a little more on guard next time I pick her up.

And, yes, the Stagecoach area has really picked up, so I guess it's a matter of time before LE hits that area hard. I'd stay clear of Mercedes, though. She's just hyper all the time and twitchy and always asks for rides to her connect. No way! :)

Happy hunting, fellas!

Scoup
04-10-10, 03:14
I was about to go over to Jaurez when I decided to cruise by the bus station to see if Sylvia was out. Bingo! There she was. She gave me an excellent bareback bj.

She does do a great BBBJ and others are Angela and Yvette. Yvette can get somewhat messed up but she does do the job. Angela is one that just love to make you cum!! There are times that she can just get right at that point and WOW!!
I have to say Silvia does have her off days, but you just have to make sure she isn't let just say, "have other things on her mind".
I heard that Martha is out of jail so she might be out there again. Erica will be gone for a long time ... maybe!!
Oh almost forgot ... Cari is out too but she moves from one area to another. Hard to get if your into her.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
04-12-10, 20:08
I believe that I saw Yvette, hiding behind "anti-paparrazzi" style sunglasses, shirt and jeans by the Greyhound Station, around 5:30 PM today. If it wasn't Yvette, it was Angela.

Babarumraisin

Scoup
04-12-10, 21:55
I believe that I saw Yvette If it wasn't Yvette, it was Angela.

Babarumraisin
Its Yvette. Let not tell angela that she looks like Yvette. She night not like it. Or its might be Martha. She loves sunglasses.
Scoup

Nmpapa
04-13-10, 13:33
Picked up Mercedes monday afternoon behind the stagecoach.Went to the notel and had a very nice , no rush time. She was not twitchy/jumpy but it was still early afternoon!! My first time with her and what a bbbj!! cfs was fun too.

Rate the total experiance as 8.

Scoup
04-14-10, 10:29
Picked up Mercedes monday afternoon behind the stagecoach.Went to the notel and had a very nice , no rush time. She was not twitchy/jumpy but it was still early afternoon!! My first time with her and what a bbbj!! cfs was fun too.

Rate the total experiance as 8.
Wow you had great timing on this one. I had her 3 times and like the others, she is a hand full. I pick her up when I want an adventure!!! She is not bad but it's not worth the adventure sometimes.
Oh, I had a call from Jennie. She still looks great. Now she is one that give that great and loud CFS. Love it whenshe on top. After my time with her, I call a good friend and he had a "HOT" time. No number on her. Well the phone is off and on.
Scoup

Babarumraisin
04-14-10, 11:25
Coming home from work last night I passed through the triangle and saw a blond wsw behind the Hawaiian. She had glasses and her hair was up, and from the street it looked as though she had a fair amount of mileage on her. This was around 5:30 PM.

Also last Friday and Saturday night saw a hsw, short black hair, a little pudgy, in the same spot. Just letting you know,

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
04-14-10, 21:39
And today I saw Kelly, behind the Hawaiian, around 5, 5:30PM. She was surrounded by about half a dozen guys who just screamed Drug Gang. My advice, be really really careful around her, she seems to travel with a really dangerous crowd these days.

Babarumraisin

Chica Chaser
04-15-10, 05:34
Coming home from work last night I passed through the triangle and saw a blond wsw behind the Hawaiian. She had glasses and her hair was up, and from the street it looked as though she had a fair amount of mileage on her. This was around 5:30 PM.

She was still out around 9 last night. Your being too kind with the fair amount of mileage comment!

Coyote79
04-15-10, 11:11
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hiv-hiv-hiv-beware-this-girl-is-positive-22/2267405

notice the link at the bottom under "other ads by this user"

Babarumraisin
04-15-10, 11:36
[QUOTE=Coyote79]http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hiv-hiv-hiv-beware-this-girl-is-positive-22/2267405

notice the link at the bottom under "other ads by this user"[/QUOTE

I just posted the same on the escort board. Maybe a spurned pimp? Since Jazzy Yazzy La Fay La Fair La Everything else is advertising again I suspect we will soon see a return of those warnings, just like the guy whose cousin is EPPD and willing to then blow an undercover operation to warn folks about a girl. Its all such BS.

Babarumraisin

My Freedom
04-20-10, 12:29
Hey, guys, what's going on downtown? Everytime I pass by, there are no ladies, or, if there are, some guy is close by. I can't believe that these gals are already collecting their pensions.

Is Alameda Street worth driving to, if so, when, where, and who?

Thanks

Scoup
04-22-10, 11:00
Hey, guys, what's going on downtown? Everytime I pass by, there are no ladies, or, if there are, some guy is close by. I can't believe that these gals are already collecting their pensions.

Is Alameda Street worth driving to, if so, when, where, and who?

Thanks
The greyhound is slow at night. I only seen Helen there. I have seen the daytime much better but not that much. I saw Yvette around the bus at 12 noon with those large sunglasses.
As far as the Stagecoach, Mercedez is arounf the area. She does stay in the Stagecoach but she is somewhat hit and miss for a good time. YMMV. I would not recommend but I have also enjoyed her about 4 times. I guess I'm just crazy ... no make that horny.
Many of the girls have been picked up so maybe that why there is less action around.
Scoup

Coyote79
04-24-10, 14:59
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-petite-puerto-rican-and-columbian-cutie-new-i-love-to-kiss-19/2291761

This girl seemed like a total fantasy so I called.
First question they asked: "what city do you live in?"

Evidently they keep "Secret" in a central location and fly her out to whatever city the monger lives in

Babarumraisin
04-24-10, 18:47
http://elpaso.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-petite-puerto-rican-and-columbian-cutie-new-i-love-to-kiss-19/2291761

This girl seemed like a total fantasy so I called.
First question they asked: "what city do you live in?"

Evidently they keep "Secret" in a central location and fly her out to whatever city the monger lives in

Its the same number that was used by "Princessa" when she was here. If you google it you get the number of a San Francisco Agency. You also get reviews to a number of girls, many of them disappointments. I wonder what would they would have said if you replied "El Paso"?

Babarumraisin

Coyote79
04-26-10, 23:06
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1711803826.html

I called her number and the lady who answered said Kandy was hispanic, 19 yo, 110 lbs (YUM!)

She also said she charges $150 and ***requires*** an additional $150 tip.
So it would cost me at least $300 for an hour.

Actually I think her info is a good sign--at least she's not bullshiting by telling me what I want to hear.

So if you have money to burn Kandy could be fun. YMMV

A Bomb
04-27-10, 18:41
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ads/1711803826.html

I called her number and the lady who answered said Kandy was hispanic, 19 yo, 110 lbs (YUM!)

She also said she charges $150 and ***requires*** an additional $150 tip.
So it would cost me at least $300 for an hour.

Actually I think her info is a good sign--at least she's not bullshiting by telling me what I want to hear.

So if you have money to burn Kandy could be fun. YMMVI wonder if this $150 tip quote was for FS or some little massage.

Anyway, perhaps I'll give it a shot. If I do, I'll report.

Babarumraisin
05-01-10, 21:37
Went on a quick pass through the Triangle (waiting for my Chinese take out, GF hates Chinese but she's out with her Mom so I took advantage, Chinese take out and the NBA playoffs, aint bachelor life great? Haven't done Dyer Chinese in forever!) and saw a girl on Roberts who may or may not have been a SW (passed too fast to get a good look, but overall demeanour seemed right.) She did walk out of the Hawaiian.

As I was leaving saw a cop car drive by and give her a long hard look, fine by me, wasn't stopping anyway. He didn't give me a second glance, kind of surprising, every cop I saw today everywhere else was looking to enforce Rachel Quintana's and John Cook's latest plan to get our money (the cell phone ban! Just an aside for a minute, have you noticed that they don't have signs at the city limits on I-10 or the other roads to inform out of towners about our little ban?)

Picked up my take out and on the way back down Dyer saw that 3 count 'em three cop cars had her "detained" on Sunrise and Roberts. They had some of the street blocked off, almost but not quite a felony stop attitude. Wonder who she was, it seemed like way to much for a common SW stop. They had her up against the car, couldnt see if she was cuffed or not. Figure I'll check jail bookings in a few hours. Like I said before, the return of street dealers, like Kelly's friends, is going to provoke a robust response. Also with the unsettled situation between the Aztecas, the Surenos and the Crips (I think that Kelly's friends are Crips), expect more LEOs on the streets. I know its an unpoular sentiment here, but better that than we become like our cousins to the South

Babarumraisin

Babarumraisin
05-01-10, 21:41
I wonder if this $150 tip quote was for FS or some little massage.

Anyway, perhaps I'll give it a shot. If I do, I'll report.Gotta tell ya dude, $$$ in this town, even if she takes you to paradise, is waaayyy over fair market value. For that, when she's done, she should wash and wax your car, cut the lawn, and make you dinner.

Babarumraisin