PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Call Me Captain
01-01-05, 11:25
I have just one word for you " Touche' ".

You nailed it on the head. Oh, and the reporter who secvices me, I mean my newpaper account says she'll be right over to personally make up for the mistake. She has learned so much doing "undercover" work.

Y Que
01-04-05, 18:02
I drove on Leopard yesterday afternoon. saw several elle's lurking behind the buildings with an eye towards leopard. a woman dressed in shorts (5ft8in, blonde hair, light skin) was walking on leopard and visibly crossing the street. all within plain view of the lurking elle. be careful out there. I had a decent time though at cabaret's. only 5-6 dancers, 3 of which were acceptable. the rest will eventually starve if they hope to make their income from walking around scantily clad at cabaret's.

Time Around
01-04-05, 18:53
Man I had an experience for the ages. This one, I had to share with the rest of you. Each of us, had better, has imagined finding that gem that right girl who isn't a working girl just one trying desperately to make some money and no other way to turn. I normally don't believe sob stories but this girl was incredible.

She was about an 8 on the regular real world scale and about an 11 on the working girl scale. Gave me the line of the bills were due and a small mouth to feed. I kinda took it all with a grain of salt but when I loaned her some money- not only did she act/ and act/ and act/ appreciative- she gave me her home phone and had me drop her off in front of her place promising to pay me back.

She was average at what she did but so compelled to make the most of it. She was very clean, very very clean. She was petite in stature with a nice body, very very nice body. Average oral skills but did her darn best. She let me tap that ass from any and all positions, I might have invented a few.

This was byfar the best experience I have ever had. I might wait for her to call me or stop by her house. Either way, a normal experience, mongering, wouldn't seem up to par with this past experience.

Hell no, I'm not falling out of the game. The newspaper reporters have to make a living somehow.

Please don't ask me for her number, don't ask me for her apartment or where I fouind her. When/if I see her again, I will see if she wants me to drum up some more business for herself then Ill hook the rest of you up.

Also, I got my Sunday paper and there were no circulars or my Sunday comics. And, if the cops do read this email, I hope they can pry themselves away from Jaliscos/Bill Millers/Whataburger/Krispy Kreme/ or wherever they congregate now and do some real work stopping crime. Or hell, least they could do is stop picking up the nice SWs and haul in the skanky ones- saw one out last week that was at least sixty.

Here is a big scoop for you guys. Call your friends. Tell your family. I hear rumors of a local news anchor/reporter going to a strip club; not big news but, the big news is I saw a very good looking car- all shiney and new- cruising the streets and he looked so familiar. And, it wasn't cruising by accident because he didn't work for the station located in the area he worked for one located in a busy section of town way across town. So, if two stations are located in SW areas- where is the other one?

Details at 10.

Stamp TX
01-06-05, 18:47
Visited CC for X-mas, but was familiar with circuits and procedures there from this site. Went for the usual leopard, staples and ayers around 11 am and saw 3 or 4 HSW...that let me know things were for real.

Came out later that evening around 11pm, not much on leopard, but some visions on ayers and mary. Saw jessica at the 7/11 before you get to Jalisco's on Port. I usually circle the block to check LE. She walked behind the store and I followed. She didn't have a room so we opted for the Midtown. All mongers this is a dive hotel but it keeps your business private and makes the providers less nervous.

So we went to the hotel, some small talk and she begins to disrobe. Nice body young probable mid 20's. As expected some scars and tatoos but she had a Coca cola body with 32 A's. She gave me BBBJ. Slipped on the jimmy and went to work missionary. She started talking dirty to me, whispering first then loader as I worked it out. She was nice and wet not too tight. She was hungry so I gave 2 Jacksons to get something to eat and we left.

Later that night around 2 am found Patricia. Very intelligent girl glasses very well spoken. Told her what I wanted, but later found out all she could provide was a BJ since her Aunt Flo was in town. She did a good job, but thinking about her aunt really killed the moment. BTW, she was also on the street behind the store. She was about a 5. but attitude was a 9. dropped her off at her home on Baldwin and went in for the night. I love CC.

Jay in TX
03-25-05, 13:28
Hey Everyone

Is there no one out there with anymore info about Corpus? I have not been able to get to the big city lately, but I am hoping to soon. Has CCPD ran out the mongers?

Jay

Member #3835
03-25-05, 20:41
I have been there a couple of times since the last member posted and it's still alive but barely. I always make sure to detour through SA especially when the weather is good.

CC has always treated me good on leopard lately you have to drive a while to get something decent. Something is always out but be patient for a small upgrade. Chances decrease immensly (sp?) after 11pm but they kick off at 5:00am Watch out for LE they have been on a rampage lately.

Fellow mongers lets help keep the CC board alive, I just got my membership upgraded since my request back in Sep04 but our buddy Jackson has been really busy lately. Thanks for the upgrade Jackson.

Jay in TX
04-20-05, 21:43
Hey all,

Just thought I would write in and tell you about an experience I had yesterday. Found a good one with great skills near the Laredo/Staples area. Great BBBJCIM.

Jay

Mike14
05-01-05, 01:29
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know that there is plenty of action in Robstown. I have picked up about 3 different girls there. Go to the south side of town across the tracks. You will see girls walking the streets all the time. Especially around Messer Street and Flores Street. Got a great BBBJCIM just the other day from a cute 23 year old. I picked her up and she gave me directions to a place just outside of town to do the deed. She even showed me her nice bush during the drive and let me finger her. We get to the place and she strips in the car and gets down to business. She would have let me bang her if i had more time. On the way back she told me that there are about 15 girls working the streets in Robstown. Great place to get some and very little LE around. Best of all...all i had was 18 bucks and she was more that fine with that. I cant wait to get back to Robstown!

Lostboy
05-02-05, 19:04
What time of the day are the girls out.

I'd love to take a drive up from the valley and do the afternoon delight thing with a sweet thing in Robstown. Mike, you said you paid the BBBJCIM girl 18. How much do they ususally ask for.

Thanks for the information.

Jay in TX
05-09-05, 12:56
Guys,

I found some interesting reading for all of you. I found this in the Dallas board. Seems a guy in Oklahoma City has been video taping mongers and their SW's in the act. He has a website out there and explains all his reasons for it. This link is his list of "what to look for" to all the wives and girlfriends of mongers. Just thought I would share with all of you. If there is a guy doing this in OKC, maybe there are more out there we all do not know about yet.

http://videovigilante.com/reference...to-look-for.htm

Jay

Ivel
05-10-05, 11:55
I ran across that video vigilante website over a year ago. It's funny and serious at the same time. It's funny in that too many guys get caught up in the moment and end up with a suprised look on there face. :) The good news there is that they are lucky it wasn't LE that caught them in the act.... or maybe not... since now they are posted all over the internet.

The guy had and may stil have the videos for sale or free to any moral majority type group with an anti sw attitude. I have to admit, the video would be interesting to watch, but I would never give this ahole any business.

He has tried to call police to the scene in the past and time his video captures to present as evidence, but some police have told he to mind his own fucking business and they dont need him to do their job for them. LOL

That was over a year ago when I read the site. He was complaining that the police weren't really helping him out.... Poor baby.

Ivel

Horny in TX
05-14-05, 11:03
Anyone know of any MPs in CC?

ismosm
06-02-05, 23:12
I went to Tuxedo's recently and had an awesome time. Would recommend it to everyone.

ismosm
06-04-05, 01:54
I got a BBBJCIM from a deaf WSW the last week on Leopard. It was great cause she DTed and didn't stop at all. Not like she could have heard them. Hope she stays around.

ismosm
06-07-05, 00:06
Late one night a friend and I were cruising after a long night of drinking and we saw this a chubby HSW next to Whataburger. She was was dressed well and was very clean. She gave my friend a BBBJTCWS and me a ATM. She was willing go the limit for $ for both. I asked for her number and called the next day but no one ever answered. She told us she used to be a stripper at a near by club but not fired for doing other business. It's been a couple of months since I've seen this HSW, but maybe you guys have. Let me know if she's still around.

ismosm
06-07-05, 02:09
I used to go to a BSW very frequently and I guess a few months ago I went with this other WSW from upstairs and she told me that she moved out of town. I don't know if you all know her but she gave the best BBBJCIM's. She lived across from the KFC. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Member #1094
06-15-05, 10:31
Was she a blonde girl a little heavy?

If she was, I think i got A BBBJ from her in Houston on 225 around the Pasadena area. One of the best I have had. Like to try her again.

ismosm
06-16-05, 23:24
No, she wasn't heavy set. She was skinny with blonde hair.

I haven't been around the area in a few weeks how's it looking out there. An update would be great guys.

Jay in TX
06-17-05, 20:00
It has been dead around the Leopard area. I have taken a few trips down there lately and have seen nothing. Guess CCPD has ran them all off. Then again it could just be my luck also.

ismosm
06-18-05, 16:38
Last night I went cruising in Robstown and spotted a small HSW and got a BBBJTCWS for $20. It was the best I've had in a while. Her name was Cindy and she told me that she knew other girls that worked that were younger that worked for almost the same price. She told me she squatted near some pharmacy in the area. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

ismosm
07-12-05, 23:45
The last couple of weeks I have seen this girl walking around asking for money wearing camo. Does anyone who she is or if she is working? I wanted to approach her but I haven't because I'm not sure if she is or not. Any help guys would be appreciated.

Anyone been to Bottom's Up lately? I've gone a few times during the day and picked up some of the girls there. But you really don't even have to leave to enjoy the perks. I've gotten some good HJs and BJs there for only the cost of the songs that were played during the experience. I'm pretty sure this happens at other places but I haven't heard anything. The Party Place looks like it might be good though. Any thoughts guys?

ismosm
07-16-05, 16:47
Last night a friend and I were coming home from a strip club and decided to take a drive to Robstown. It was about 3 a.m. when we came up on this HSW skinny and very attractive. We talked her into two half and halfs for $60. She was great. Her name was Amy and we picked her up around The Modern Pharmacy.

ismosm
07-25-05, 01:43
Cruised Leopard a few times this weekend and saw nothing. Anyone had any luck out there?

Y Que
07-25-05, 18:56
Is the Modern Pharmacy a hot spot during the day for HSWs?

Any other flavors available?

ismosm
07-26-05, 15:31
Not too sure about that guy. I just know that that side is where a lot of the lower class people live. I have yet to encounter anything but HSWs around that area. If anyone else has please post.

ismosm
07-31-05, 12:36
Is it just me or is it really dead down Leopard now? I've drove down there a few times and can't seem to catch a break. Once I drove around for 30 minutes, but had no luck. Anyone had any success there recently?

Rodman 2
07-31-05, 18:50
While visiting Austin I had a few sessions with 22 yr old Alysha a WSW. Look at my Austin posts for details and service quality.

Alysha told me that she was moving to Corpus because her boyfriend was going to work for his stepfather. I don't think she knew what part of Corpus she was moving to. In Austin she hung out within a few blocks of her apartment (it was on a major cruise block).

I'm sure she will be on the streets. I gather in Austin the moment her boyfriend left for work she was out hanging out at gas stations and convenience stores looking for a few $'s. She doesn't do drugs or alcohol as near as I can tell, just is addicted to sex. Never paid her more than a Jackson and probably would have gone for less.

She isnt a fireball of passion but for a Jackson she is excellent value. If you see her treat her well.

ismosm
08-01-05, 23:56
Thanks for the heads up Rodman. Do you know when she is moving down here though?

Rodman 2
08-03-05, 01:45
If I can find out details of where and when Alysha is moving I will post, She is 22 yrs old, short black curly hair, about 5' 4" tall, D cup with big nipples, and she seems to be a sex addict. Doesn't watch the clock, will do multiple nuts, does russian, Greek, doggie etc. She figers herself while she gives you a BJ and then says "don't you wanna try my P****y. She loves having her nipples sucked. Seems like she will go for almost any kind of sex.

ismosm
08-05-05, 01:31
Thanks for the heads up Rodman. Keep in touch guy.

ismosm
08-07-05, 16:50
Picked up a HSW Friday down Messer. She was average looking with a big ass. Didn't seem like she was into it because she was high. She kept wanting to leave from the spot after I gave her the money and before we even started. I finally talked into half and half for 40, but she didn't want to do the BJ or even HJ. The whole time she was on top she was rushing me and actually stopped so I could finish myself off. I told her how unhappy I was and kicked her out of the vehicle. Her name is Mari and do not pick her up.

Jay in TX
08-12-05, 01:56
Guys,

Just thought I would let you all know, I was down on Leopard a few days ago and saw only 2 or 3 WSW's around. All were 2's at best. They looked like crack junkies.

Jay

ismosm
08-16-05, 00:12
Went for a drive after hitting the clubs and saw two SW's talking to some guys near the Circl K. It was too dark to see their faces clearly, but didn't were MAYBE 3 to 4's. Also saw a black Ford 150 sitting in the McDonald's parking lot and didn't seem to be doing anything but looking around. LE? Who knows? I got out of there quickly after that. Other than that none that I saw. I did meet a girl at a strip club that night that gave me her number so we could hook up another day. Small, thin, and white, but still am not sure she is worth the time. Her name is Kya (stage name). If anyone has any info on her or others out there please share the wealth. I will give her a call this week to see if she would like me to post her number here.

ismosm
08-28-05, 13:37
HSW big breasted, great oral skills. Probably a 4 on the attactive scale. I got her number and she said it was cool to give it out. IM me to get it.

ismosm
09-08-05, 00:08
wow never thought i would find one in alice!!! i know they are there, but never knew where to look. she was skinny, short and very attractive. about a 7. i was in town visiting a friend of mine and we went out clubbing in corpus and went for a cruise down leopard and then went to robstown. it was dead (might be that it was 4 in the morning). anyway, discouraged we returned home and took an alternate route to get there. i spotted her down the street and checked her out to make sure she was not ****. we made the turn around and asked if she needed a ride. she declined and said she was going to eat breakfast at a friends house. so i asked if she wanted to make some money (drunk and would normally not ask). she said yes and all it took was a pack of cigarettes and 20 bucks. my friend opted for the whole package which was only 40 bucks. she was great and got really into it. lots of slurping and increased speed when she felt the climax coming. i wish i was sober enough to have remembered to ask for her number. oh well maybe next time. hopefully.

anyone been out lately? find any new ones out there?

ismosm
09-13-05, 23:59
I was leaving the strip club when I spotted a girl walking across the street. I stopped near her and she walked up and asked how much I was going to pay her. I said I'm not sure. She said well I have to know first. I said Oh well sweetie and drove off. Don't know if she was a cop but it sure seemed like it. Anyone been to the Party Place lately? Saw a black stripper there that was great looking. But wanted 300 for a half and half.

Horny in TX
09-14-05, 01:34
Yeah, I gotta agree. Nowadays, with LE, you can't be too careful. If they walk up to you and make the first move, chances are that it's a setup. I once had one come up to me at Leopard & Staples in front of City Hall and the bus station. No cops at the intersection, but they were about three blocks down when I turned.

I was leaving the strip club when I spotted a girl walking across the street. I stopped near her and she walked up and asked how much I was going to pay her. I said I'm not sure. She said well I have to know first. I said Oh well sweetie and drove off. Don't know if she was a cop but it sure seemed like it. Anyone been to the Party Place lately? Saw a black stripper there that was great looking. But wanted 300 for a half and half.

Jay in TX
09-18-05, 11:43
Went down to Leopard last night and the pickings were slim. After about 2 hours of riding, I spotted one and turned around, but anther monger picked her up before I could get there. I finally decided to leave after about 3 hours with nothing else happening. Is there anyone else out there having any better luck on Leopard?

Horny in TX
09-20-05, 01:36
Usually, the Staples/Agnes area has some prospects. Lately, no dice. Staples and Alameda, from Morgan out to Agnes, and even Brownlee/Agnes have come up dry as of late. Nothing real promising out Leopard/Staples either. Any other areas or prospects, please share.

Jay in TX
09-25-05, 05:15
All,

I found a good one tonight. A BSW about 23 years old, picked her up around the KFC on Leopard. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Was very well versed with oral skills. A definite one to get a second try with. Keep a lookout also. LE is very heavy.

Elguero
09-29-05, 20:59
Picked up a WSW off Leopard in the mid afternoon. About 23 yrs old, decent face and small titties--real light skin and thin -- overall about a 6-7 or so said name was Rachel.

Wanted a Jackson for BBBJ or two for FS. Opted for BBBJ which was mediocre at best and probably worth it if it wasn't for the room investment.

Need advice on venues that don't cost so much for a quickie. I thought staying in the car but driving up into one of those parking garages downtown.

Any ideas?

Stay safe,

Plus8
10-02-05, 00:14
Has any one been to Maxies lately and or Robstown. Just wondering before goin on the hunt in Robstown.

ismosm
10-03-05, 23:03
I was there about two weeks ago. They had a great line up and I was VERY pleased with the private show.

Plus8
10-05-05, 01:34
Thanks for the info did any girl standout better the others?

ismosm
10-07-05, 16:18
You know I don't know if it's just me but I really don't remember their names. The one I was with was about 5'5 and had big (fake) tits. Long black hair, and tanned skin. GREAT lips!!! She really got into it and I loved the way she grinded her hips around. Other than that can't really tell you her name. But I can tell you that the line-up at night there is always someone for everyone. You will find someone you like.

Jay in TX
10-09-05, 13:21
All,

It seems I have been having pretty good luck on late saturday nights. I found another one, this time a early 20's HSW. Very good skills. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Was found near High School.

Jay

Jay in TX
10-16-05, 01:41
Picked up another one Friday night after midnight. Pretty good oral skills. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Found her at the bank ATM near Leopard and Port.

Has anyone else had any good catches?

Jay

Jay in TX
10-23-05, 21:58
All

Found another catch during the daytime. I picked her up at the bus stop near the Circle K/Wattaburger on Leopard. Pretty good skills, but no CIM. Also wore a lot of Perfume, so maybe covering up another stinky smell?

Come on guys I can not be the only one out there right now. Someone else post some info.

Jay

Elguero
11-02-05, 21:27
Hey all,

I also got a HSW on Friday off Agnes named Sandra.

Nice personality but said she gets .25/.50. Liked her enough not to argue with the .25 although no CIM. Said she normally "gets dressed up" but on Friday she was just in jeans and a t-shirt. Wouldn't mind seeing her for a second time but looking more the role.

Stay cool.

Looking4her
11-04-05, 14:31
Hey guys first post.

Hope this helps, last night there were plenty of sw's out on staples/laredo
but the problem was there were plenty of suspicious unmarked cars parked on staples with lights off. Also down the street in a dark parking area was the police van with two squad cars, looked too suspicious. So keep on the look out. Well after that took a cruise to Leopard and found a crack head who gave bbbjcim for jackson. Not bad would not recommend it but i was desperate. More posts to come.

Jay in TX
11-06-05, 14:01
Hey,

I was out there around 8-10pm that night and did not see anything worth picking up. Guess it was the wrong place at the wrong time.

Did you have any luck this weekend?

Jay

Jay in TX
11-11-05, 19:08
All,

Was out on Leopard again after 10 pm and saw nothing good. There was more LE out than anything. I also hit Staples and Agnes and it was the same story.

Is there anyone else having any better luck?

Jay

Horny in TX
11-13-05, 16:16
All,

Was out on Leopard again after 10 pm and saw nothing good. There was more LE out than anything. I also hit Staples and Agnes and it was the same story.

Is there anyone else having any better luck?

JayUnfortunately, it looks like there is more LE than SW action as of late. I personally try to avoide the SWs on Leopard, crackheads and all. Don't need more drama in my life. Anyone else having any luck?

Jay in TX
11-14-05, 01:59
Hey Horny,

Yes I agree with you, however I have found a few diamonds in the ruff on Leopard. They are very unfortunate to be few and far between.

All, we need to get this board going again. Report on what you are seeing, the good, the bad, and the ugly. The more info we share with each other, both good finds and bad ones, the better off we all are.

Jay

Beavis
11-14-05, 11:12
If you find anything interesting you might not want to post it here. LE is reading this forum, here is proof. It might be fun to start posting about areas where nothing is happening just to watch LE move in for the kill. I guess they have nothing else to worry about in this crime free city except some working man trying to get a blowjob.

Here is the article:

CORPUS CHRISTI - It's the world's oldest profession, but now prostitution has gone high-tech. Men who pick up prostitutes on the streets of Corpus Christi are telling their stories on the world wide web. These "johns" as they are called, may not know it, but cops are hot on their trail.

Practically every city has an area of town with a not-so-good reputation where women of the night walk the streets looking for business. In Corpus Christi, Leopard Street is often the place to find prostitutes. The community has made some changes to try and drive those prostitutes out.

"The bottom line is that some of these people have moved on to other areas of the city and continue to play their trade," said Corpus Christi Police Chief Pete Alvarez. Some of the men searching for sex in Corpus Christi are combining technology with the world's oldest profession. "It doesn't help us any, but we certainly monitor those Web sites as well. There are at least two that we know of that are out there," he said.

One of them is called the World Sex Guide. Almost every day, men exchange information about where they picked up a prostitute, what she looked like, what she was willing to do and how much she charged.

A typical message is like this one: A man wrote that he saw many ugly women and druggies up and down Leopard, but he did settle for two women near the dog track. He then went on to describe his encounter with them. The messages get graphic, and police are using evidence like this to put a dent in the sex trade.

"We know more or less where they hang out, but certainly we monitor those Web sites to see if there's new areas where we have not found out about, so we can move into those areas," said Alvarez.

A lot of people view prostitution as a victimless crime, but the chief reminds everyone that it is illegal, and his department has the resources to track down everyone who's posting on this site.

"Our computer forensics unit can track people down if we wish to do that," said Alvarez. The "johns" know the cops are hot on their trail. They often post messages about police sting operations. "They're always on the lookout for undercover police officers," Alvarez noted.

It may be a free Web site, but it's also free for the cops. The chief said the bottom line is if you engage in this crime, the risks are too high and eventually you'll get caught.

Chief Alvarez said his department is considering launching a Web site of its own, hoping to curb this crime. Anyone arrested for picking up a prostitute will have his mug shot shown on the Internet.
Online Reporter: Aaron Drawhorn
Posted: 16:45 on 2.7.05 by JAC

Jay in TX
11-16-05, 07:10
Beavis,

I agree with you. We all do have to be careful about what we say on here. However the article you refer to was posted in February 2005.

Maybe we need to post general information and PM more detailed info when necessary.

Jay

Horny in TX
11-25-05, 01:57
Anyone know of any MPs or anyone that does outcall here in town?

bill7718
11-25-05, 23:46
Nice gals and easy to get along with. Last three I gave a ride to were, and for a 40 they treat you like you were their boyfriend.

Worst one: 25 yeards old, little chubby, big tits, out of bra big really saggy tits. Gravity got here bad. Nice pussy for a chubby gal. not hairy but trimmed. 2 bj's CIM, 1 regular/doggy COF, fingers in anus (hers). At my place about 4 hours. Looks about 4 even with beer goggles on. Also, put my vibrator on her clit; she squirted. Ugly-yes, but lots of fun. Would repeat with her despite that.

Better one: 24, nice tight body, has straight teeth white teeth, nice tits, nice ass, 2 bj's no cim, got naked, played with pussy, wanted more money after the 2 bj's so I took here back to where I found her. Has a tatoo on back below neck and on right wrist. About 2 hours at my place.

Tonight: 22, skinny, Itty bitty tittiess, BBBJCIM, in car. Didn't want to come to my place. Oh well, her loss not mine. $10

Jay in TX
11-27-05, 15:46
Bill,

I have been there a few times at different times during the day and came up short. Guess im just not looking hard enough. Care to share some of the detals of when and where you got them?

Jay

Jay in TX
12-04-05, 15:47
All,

Was out and about last night but the pickings were none. Anyone else having any luck?

Jay

ismosm
12-07-05, 00:35
I haven't been out in months because the choice of girls has gone down so much. I had been going to Robstown. I went recently but during the day and didn't see anything.

Beavis
12-22-05, 21:16
Well the Mexican winner of the Elvis impersonator contest has stepped down so there could be an increase in action.