PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Deleted
01-02-05, 13:10
Last week I picked up a girl named Taniamaria. She was in between the motels on Powell. I had seen her before, but never picked her up. She was wearing tight jeans and a loose sweater that looked like it was hiding some big jugs. She got in and we asked the questions. She grabbed my crotch and unzipped her pants do I could grab hers. On our way to the apartments she is telling me all about how to tell if a girl is a cop, and what I should do if I think I have picked one up. She asks what I want and I say a suck. She says ok and we find a spot to park. She starts and I go for the boobs under the shirt, and she tells me it is more for exploring. I get kinda pissy and say you've got to be kidding and she starts giving me a sob story about three kids and blah blah blah. I tell her I'll give her five more bucks, but she better give a good bj. So I finally get to those boobs, and they are not near as big as I thought. Then she tells me to be easy on the nips, they are really sensitive. That is not a problem, but by now I am just not really into this, having to give more money just to feel up the tits. So she finally gets me to the point and does not swallow, take it or anything, just lets me nut right there on the seat. We clean up and I take her back. She wants to give me her phone number, and I act like I take it, knowing I will never call her. She said she lives in the area and is often available. I don't care, I will not pick her up again. She does not have an attractive face, her body is not as nice as it appears. She charges extra for exploring. Her technique needs work, and she just leaves ya hanging for the grande finally. I would say she is about 5'6 with dark shoulder length hair.

A few nights later I went out after a few good dances at the YR but did not find what I was looking for. There was a girl at the gas station on the corner of Lamar and Powell, but she looked pretty obvious. Do some of you guys stop for girls there? I have been seeing more girls there, but not the ones I want to be picking up, and it just seems like a pretty risky area to me. I did see a BSW further up on Powell. She was thin with either short hair, or it was pulled tight to her head. She was wearing tight jeans and looked decent enough, but she really struts her stuff when she walked, and instinct just told me not so stop, so I did not.

I know there are more guys picking up girls out there- I see it. Wish we could get more reports on here! Good luck to all.

Deleted
01-12-05, 21:51
Crusied tonight for over an hour from 630 - 745. Nothing. No girls, no cops. It was weird.

Deleted
01-28-05, 14:59
Wednesday went cruising around 7pm. Made several rounds, and did not see anything at all. Was going to make one last pass, and as I turned on the access road from Rundberg, I saw a sw walking along the side of the road. I made a really quick honk, and she looked up, but I could not get over in time to get to her. I casually made another round trip, and saw her near the same corner. I pulled into the hotel that has recently reopened and motioned for her to come over. She did, and got in- I noticed it was Jackie. She remembered me, and told me she had a room. So we head over to the motel, and go to the room. She does not ask about how much, just what I want. The norm, a suck. She says I can just leave the money on the side table, and I tell her I have twenty two dollars. I sit on the bed, and she undoes her button up top. I ask her to take off bra, which she does. Once topless, and my pants down, she gives me a big hug. So then she starts working, and she does a great job. Very much a GFE. So as she is working me, I am feeling all over her body. Her ass is really feeling good- and I ask her if she fucks too. She pauses long enough to tell me yes, but not for twenty two. I ask her how much then- Not really wanting to pursue this right now, cause I don't have anymore money, but just for future reference. She does not answer me, but stops, gets up, and starts going into her pocket. Comes out with a trojan, and tells me to put it on, as she takes off her pants and panties. Next thing I know, we are at it. She must really dig me, cause she was getting into it. I started talking kinda dirty to her- don’t know why, I normally don’t do that, but I did this time. She was moaning and making faces and was really into it, which made me enjoy it more. So it is obvious when I am done, and when I am just about to pull out she tells me to wait cause she is about to come too. So I wait, inside her, and she starts convulsing. She had a pretty good one for a few minutes, squeezing and convulsing. So we finish up, and I clean up, and we chat for just a bit. I told her I have tried calling her a couple of times, and she seems pissed she never got a message. I told her I did not leave one with the weird guy that answered the phone. She said she hopes to have a new cell phone in the next week or so. So that was about it, I left. One of the best experiences I have had with a sw, especially for twenty two bucks.

Deleted
01-31-05, 11:49
Friday-called the motel Jackie was staying in, and she answered. Told her I was on my way. Got to her room, we both get undressed, chat very breifly. She starts BBBJ. I come VERY quickly- like WTF happened?? Neither of us really expected that, and she said I'm not leavin until she gets hers too. So I tell her I recover quickly, so we wait about 5-10 minutes. I tell her I am ready, she makes sure with some nice rubbing, and covers up my soldier. We proceede to do the deed, and we both enjoy it again. This time she actually finished before me (okay, so it was my second time). Cleaned up, she said I could leave the money on the table. Never asked how much or anything. I left twenty five on the table, and split. Never have I had two bells for the price of one, cause the girl wanted to come too. Very nice.

Before the PM's start, I am not telling you where she is or how to get a hold of her. I have found it is not really that hard to get a regular, but you have to earn it, I am not just giving it away. Good luck- and post a report why don't ya?

Member #1892
02-05-05, 14:14
Hi Guys in Austin,

I visited your city several weeks ago and was pleasantly supprised to see the street scene off 35 N forntage rd very active. Saw a number of WSW & BSW in the Motel 6 area. Missed on a couple of decent looking girls due to 1 way traffic on the frontage rd.. Finally picked up Sandy - 5' 2" dirty blond - slightly older ( around 40 ) - very thin - but overall an excellant find. Sandy said she had been out of work and needed a few $$ - Nice thing is she wasn't looking for a dope boy. Gave her $.5 for very nice half & half. Looks are like 4-5 scale but experience is 8-9 range.

If you pick-up Sandy be nice & she will be nice to you !

thekid
02-08-05, 12:42
Wow it's been H to get back in here.

I saw Jackie the first week of Jan. this year. I was cruising along the service road by 35 near Rundberg and saw her walking with a bag of groceries (?) I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her looking back at me so I knew what she was. I came around again and stopped at the corner station and she got in. She has real dark black, very curly hair, short, petite build. An ok face, maybe a 6 overall. Would have given her higher but I'm not into black curly hair. She coud be a real GFE, very sweet although demanding. We went to the Ramada were she was staying. Walked up the stairs and her room was a mess. She told me to lay the $ on the TV. I contributed a jackson. She didn't even look to see. I think she is into the sex as much as the $. We undressed and I got on top. I should have asked to do it with her on top first because I was ready to cum very quickly. I pulled out and she had a fit saying she was ready to cum. She had already started moaning before I pulled out. I said I wanted her on top and she said she usually stops right there if a guy takes it out. She let me back in on top and of course I came quickly. As I was dressing I noticed a cut and a huge bruise on her upper right arm. It looked recent. She said somone had bitten her on the arm. I felt sorry for her, she deserves better. She asked me to hug her before I left which I did. This was the first sex from the street I've had since Mary back in July 04. I recently broke up with my GF and had the urge. I hope Jackie is doing well, she would make a good GF.

thekid
02-08-05, 16:20
Wow it's been H to get back in here.

I saw Jackie the first week of Jan. this year. I was cruising along the service road by 35 near Rundberg and saw her walking with a bag of groceries (?) I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her looking back at me so I knew what she was. I came around again and stopped at the corner station and she got in.

She has real dark black, very curly hair, short, petite build. An ok face, maybe a 6 overall. Would have given her higher but I'm not into black curly hair. It was cold outside and she was freezing and glad to get in. She asked me to feel how cold she was. We went to the Ramada were she was staying. Walked up the stairs and her room was a mess. She told me to lay the $ on the TV. I contributed a jackson. She didn't even look to see. I think she is into the sex as much as the $. We undressed and I got on top. I should have asked to do it with her on top first because I was ready to cum very quickly. I pulled out and she had a fit saying she was ready to cum. She had already started moaning before I pulled out. I said I wanted her on top and she said she usually stops right there if a guy takes it out. She let me back in on top and of course I came quickly. As I was dressing I noticed a cut and a huge bruise on her upper right arm. It looked recent. She said somone had bitten her on the arm. I felt sorry for her, she deserves better. She was very sweet although demanding. She asked me to hug her before I left which I did. This was the first sex from the street I've had since Mary back in July 04. I recently broke up with my GF and had the urge. I hope Jackie is doing well, she would make a good GF for someone.

VanWGo
02-13-05, 02:53
I'll be in Austin next week and would like any info you can give me on AMP's or local street action. Im staying in NW Austin (Steiner Ranch area) TIA Please reply by private message.

thekid
02-22-05, 19:20
Sorry about my previous post being posted twice. I hit the submit reply and it froze so I did it again thinking it didn't take.

Disco Fur,

Have you seen Jackie lately?

Deleted
02-24-05, 18:57
Saw her a little over a week ago near Rundberg and I35. Pulled over into the motel, and she walked up and said she could not get in cause of the po po. She told me the hotel and room # to meet her at. I did, we did our thing, and all was good. Called that hotel couple of days later, and no one was staying in that room anymore. Have not seen here since.

Monday there was lots of foot traffic around 730. Picked up a WSW, cant remember her name or if she even told me. Took me to a new spot on the other side of 183 behind some businesses. Good location. CBJ for a jackson. She also let my fingers wonder down the pants, which was cool. She said she has a clean pussy- She must have cause there was no smell. Sorry if that is too graphic. It was great for a Cbj.

Narwhal
02-28-05, 23:25
Spent a few days in Austin a couple of weeks ago and left disappointed. Being from out of town, I'd seen lots of pics of hot Texas women and figured the SW quality would be higher that the average DC crack ho, but it was not to be. Mostly made the Rundberg to I-35 Access Road to Powell Road to Lamar loop, with a few side trips. Only early on the evening of Valentine's Day did I see some hot girls on Powell, but I had to go pick someone up so I couldn't sample. The remaining evenings I saw only the occasional skank. Very oppressive LE presence every evening.

Hitting "Perfect 10" one evening was pretty much the high point of the trip. Oh, well, at least the food was good.

Txmanny
03-01-05, 00:45
I saw two girls by the name of Carly and Vanessa on eros-guide. Anyone with info on these two. I heard some conflicting info about possible scam?

Goslo
03-04-05, 10:21
Last night I ventured out first to Runberg/Powell/Lamar. I saw absolutely nothing. There were, however, three LE Cruisers at the convenience store at Powell and Gregorian.

I then cruised Congress. I saw a very decent WSW, but something didn’t feel right. I drove past, and low and behold, there were three LE officers standing behind a building two doors down. I drove past, turned around, and I still saw them standing there. When I drove past the “SW”, she waved me over a little too energetically. I never even slowed down. Be careful out there.

I'm in Austin a lot now. If anyone has digits for a decent girl, PM me. I can trade some Jacksonville, FL digits with you.

Goslo
03-05-05, 18:59
Last night I tried Rundberg/Powel/Lamar again without luck. More LE at Powell and Lamar. I decided to run down lamar an a hunch, and I picked up Tina near the Yellow Rose. She was a 6 with a great attitude and all her teeth. Not a bad experience - .2 for CBJ.

DownTowner
03-05-05, 21:53
Met a WSW on South Congress. She saw me looking and when I turned to an off street she walked down to me. She is about 5'5" short dirty blond hair.
Into Krack but not skinny and not in a hurry. Jackson for BJ, very good at it. Gave her my number and she called about ten days later, another great time. Goes by the name Lisa. I am going to give her an eight. Can't wait for her to call again.

Is Fine 69
03-12-05, 08:17
Found a white panhandler this past friday and slaughter/manchaca. She was flying a sign at the intersection going east. Took her to a near by park for some fun for .25 She cowgirled me in the front seat. Not tight but not bad either. Dropped her back off at the same intersection.

Smooth TX
03-12-05, 16:56
Will be heading down to Austin.

Any RECONs on AMP I should partake in?

Chris Ginner
03-14-05, 18:14
Anyone Have A Map On Where To Look.

HeadGames
03-15-05, 15:49
Just north of 183 - anybody been there? Sign says "Models".

Deleted
03-17-05, 18:02
Afternoons are not so good. Cruised the area for over an hour before I saw anything. Saw what appeared to be a gorgeous hispanic girl walking off the interstate. I pulled over first chance I had, which was about 100 yards in front of her. When she got close enough I honked to get her attention. She walked over to the passenger. Up close- she is weird looking. She might actually be packing, but she had on a lot of make up and still had a killer body, so I pursued. I asked her if she needed a ride. In a heavy accent of some sort, she said something like "my business is working massage. I charge 200 per hour." I said I did not have that much. She asked how much I do have- I said thirty. She said no and walked away. Oh well- I am not taking a chance on what coulda been a man for more then thirty. She gets about 25 feet from me before another vehicle has pulled over, and she gets in the passenger side. Must have picked her up before, they had no small talk before she got in. I kept cruising. Fifteen minutes later, I see Sheyna? Chanda? I cant remember the name. Anyway, twinnie five for the bj. Not too shabby. Dropped her off at some apartments off lamar.

In the hour and a half I was out, saw only one po po.

Rodman 2
03-17-05, 20:50
Just north of 183 - anybody been there? Sign says "Models".Place runs on a "$40 for house $60 for model, plus tips" scenario. My suspicion is that even strong tipping wouldnt get FS on first visit.

Ielselds
03-18-05, 00:48
In a heavy accent of some sort, she said something like "my business is working massage. I charge 200 per hour." I said I did not have that much. She asked how much I do have- I said thirty. She said no and walked away. Oh well- I am not taking a chance on what coulda been a man for more then thirty. Dude, that was the funniest thing I heard all night. Awesome, Awesome.

Rodman 2
03-18-05, 02:22
Sorry My post on the Mardigras Modeling was incomplete due to computer snafu.

Visiting Austin, saw modeling Place off I35 Take BrkerLane exit and head south on Interstate acess Rf. Establishment on right on side rd parallel to access rd. Parking in front, accept credit cards.

Monday night around 8pm 2 girls had just arrived hadnt changed yet. One late 30's a 6 or 7, C/B cup. One 20's very perky, shoulder lengh brown hair, Very firm boobs. Claimed they were D cups, C plus maybe but looked very firm. Probably an 8 or 9 in looks.

The $100 starting price for Nude Modelling turned me off. Saw bed with sheet in room (door left open) so I assume FS is an option. Was told they work for tips. heard that real extras are hard to get even with strong tipping. I dont see shelling out 200 clams for a HJ when you can get HJ for $5 down the RD.

Rodman 2
03-23-05, 01:43
LE Stings?

Visiting Austin last week and saw a LE sting in action. Noted what appeared to be umarked LE vehicles near Georgian. Woman with short black hair, plainly dressed (much more attractive than average SW in this area) at in front of Store at Powell and Georgian. She talked to a dude seconds later umarked white cars appear and LE are all over him with cuffs. All happened fast. Some guy in another unmarked car was videotaping. LE?? Very odd, Beware of LE decoys.

I heard from a girl that last month LE had a huge drug sting in the area of Lamar/ georgian /183. She told me that a number of SW who were using or doing a little dealing on side were caught in sting. Last few times I have visites Austin demand seems way in excess of supply with pickups etc almost bumper to bumper along Powell

Hotels:

The hotels on the south bound accesss Rd for I-35 between Rubberg and 183 are all potential places for SW. They keep a low profile and you have to be lucky. Walking along the access Rd; in two mexican resturants along the access Rd are also places to check out, plus the Chevron Station at corner of Runberg and access Rd.

I heard that last year LE had a big sting in these hotels and busted both providers and customers. I was told that hotel mamnagers were threatened with action in future. As a result SW in motels keep very low profile.

Cruising results:

Visiting Austin have cruised the area from Rundberg to St John mentioned above and have found SW action focussed in small area. Try Powell Lane between Lamar and I 35. 2 weeks ago in early evening saw 4 or 5 SW along Powell. BSW 2 or 3 strutting their stuff on Powell between Georgian and deadend street half way to I-35 Accesss Rd.

Next day 4 to 5 Nothing.

Susie:

Next day 4 to 5 pm WSW on Powell near Motel 8? parking lot. Orange brown shoulder length hair, late 30's, b cup, pitted face but probably good looking 15 years back, goes by name of Susie. Very interested in providing service but I had to get to airport. Looks 4; Attitude 5

When?

Only checked this area out a few times on my last trip but what I found was... Late afternoons between about 3.30 and 5.00 pm a few reasonable WSW walking along Powell near I 35 access rd. One blonde mid 30's , one thin red head mid twenties.

TV Alert:

Back in Austin a week later, I checked along access Rd for I35 between Rutland and Powell. Time was between noon and 2.30 pm. Three white SW's all rather scary. Looked like way to many years of drug abuse. A BSW I'm 99.9999% sure was TV though I didnt look to close. LE pulled up while I watched from a distance and harrased WSW. Just drove past the BTV. All in all not a good experience. Returned to my Hotel and watched HBO. First TV I'd seen in this area.

RECCOMENDATION

Devine:

Young short haired, petite,BSW calling herself Devine. She hangs out on Powell or just off Powell on deadend street between Georgian and I35 access road.

She seems to be semi-pro and is not out every day. She has nice B/C cup very perky titties with rigid nipples, late 20's.

First time she gave me HJ and allowed me to play with Titties, and evn threw in some sample BJ, all or for $5. The next day gave me excellent BJ for $20. She says she sometimes gets a hotel room.

Looks 6; Service 6; Attitude 7;

Rodman 2
03-24-05, 02:17
Last day in Austin, decided to criuse Powell, Saw 5 or 6 SW.

1) BSW, short curly reddish brown hair, mid to late 20's, 5'8", thick build with DD boobs; nice boobs but negative attitude

2) WSW curly black hair, petite, shoulder length hair

3) Thin WSW reddish hair B cup, narrow chin, early 30's

4) Thin WSW with dark short straight hair in front of store at Powell and Georgia.

Melanie HSW, big frome but not a plumper, C cup. pointed jaw, short dark hair deep brown skin. Has own apartment off Georgian half block from 183. Lives on her own. CBJ for a Jackson. Wouldnt let me touch breast with out more $s, Says she has strict rukes. BJ was OK but as much HJ as BJ. Wasnt doing the job untill I grabbed er head gently and mouthfucked her. That was OK she didnt complain but attitude not grat and techique just so-so.

Overall: Looks 6; service 5; Attitude 5;

Deleted
03-25-05, 19:27
Thanks Rodman2.

It has been too long since anyone has made an attempt at a good report.

Well done.

Rodman 2
03-26-05, 00:58
Last attempt to find some satisfaction in Austin.Maybe thinngs are looking up. Cruised across Powell from Lamar to I-35 a few times. Saw BSW (Devine previously reported on) strutting her stuff with bare midriff looking good. Sexy dressed but not to obvious. Then a HSW hair died purple in very tight jeans (a 6 maybe), then saw another BSW not very attractive. So I'm thinking SW per square mile seeems to be improving.

JENNIFER

Then I see what I have been looking for. A SW with DD boobs. Jennifer is a WSW, she has short dirty blonde hair, about 5' 6" tall, overweight but not a plumper, great natural breasts that she says are DD. They a definitely D cups and she has large, protruding, nubley nipples that are really something.

So Jennifer and I have a chat. She seems to have a good attitude, good sense of humour and her friend tells me the day befor she swallowed all but two inches of a foot long Kielbasa. By this stage my rod is getting ideas and imitating the Kielbasaas it springs to attention. She tells me she and her friend have a hotel room about a block away. I tell her I'm running out off cash (the truth) and only have a 10. She says OK but we can't make a habit of it and next time she wants a Jackson. So we drive of to her hotel.

Her room is neat and clean. She strips off her top and bra and starts to massage her boobs. She proceeds to undress me and feeds me her nipples. She then strips fully nude and asks me to lie back. She goes to work on my Kielbasa with great energy and enthusiasm. She is taking the whole length in rythymic swallows. The suction she gets is just incredible.

I dont want to come straight away so I suggest she lie back on the bed and we then do some between the titties action. She is into it and squeezes her boobs together as I stroke back and forth. Then I decide its time so I move a fraction higher and penetrate betweeen her lips and MF her. Again she is into it and starts to gobble me eagerly. I murmur some words of encouragement and she responds by gulping my manhood down to its hilt as buckets of cream start to shoot out of me. She doesnt miss a beat and keeps up a vigorous gulping untill I have subsided. A very satisfying experience.

She tells me that she has just got out from an 8 month stretch and is hungrey to be back in action. She like her beer but a few beers seems yo mellow her. However I would emphasise my experience was at noon.

She gives me a big hug and I'm on my way to the airport.

Looks: 6 (maybe less than 5 if your into thin women); service: 8 or 9 on the day (your results may vary); attitude: 10

Daddy Rulz
03-26-05, 03:07
I don't monger in the States anymore but I noticed a higher number than usual chicas out on S Congress this afternoon. One in particular was pretty cute. That used to mean they were LE perhaps it still does, don't know?

Rodman 2
03-26-05, 11:36
Tried to post this last night but it seems to have dissapeared into the abys. Here it goes again.

On my way out of town I cruised down Powell around noon. To my suprise saw a number of SW including Divine (looking mighty fine), a rather sexy looking HSW with purple dyed hair in very tight jeans, a chubby BSW, and a thin scrawny WSW. Seems like an uptick in supply?

Then I saw a WSW with very nice boobs. We had a chat. Jennifer is medium height say 5'6", mid 30's, dirty blonde hair (color not lack of cleanlyness), a little chubby in the waist but not a plumper, very nice DD boobs that as she says are all natural. I ask about her oral skills. Her girlfriend says that she is capable of swallowing the whole length of a footlong thick Kielbasa. so I'm on board.

She is sharing a room in a motel half a block away. I only have 10 but she says OK. Her room is neat and clean. She strips totally naked and then undressses me. She goes down on me after she drops to her knees and its great. She is gulping down my whole length voraciously. SShe then lies me on the bed and well it was awesome.

Member #4044
03-29-05, 23:34
Just got upgraded to a regular member and thought I would post here since I just left Austin. I reside in Michigan.

Thanks Jackson for upgrading me, it took a while but I know things have been rough with the site.

Anyway, not much of a report since I only had this morning. I cruised down South Congress around 11:30 am and saw a hot WSW that was attracting quite bit of attention, 5'8" brown hair and not a strung out. I managed to talk to her in the HEB parking lot at Oltof (I think) but there were so many mongers (or others) driving by I got spooked and decided to pass. Hope someone got that, there were 4 or 5 cars checking us out. Would love to hear a report. Also spotted another at the gas station at 290 and SC but looked bugged out.

I also saw a one legged WSW near 183 and 35 service drives, but was with some people. Other than that I cruised 35 service dr this morning on the way to the airport and saw nothing but some LE.

MtrCty5

Tired_Driver
03-30-05, 18:57
Greetings fellow mongers..

I'm a senior member from far away. I am here visiting for a few days and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to Priv Msg me any phone numbers they may have for any of the WSW being talked about in the forum. I'd rather order in than go out for dinner (wink) and would like to avoid ripoffs, agencies, etc.

Anything is appreciated!

TD

amantelatino
03-31-05, 18:52
Jazmin,

Hello Folks, my first posting. I have been around the area for a while and have meet some of the ladies that you all mention.

After driving around, I saw a WSW on Powell by the hotels, blonde, looking jaded but with nice tits, another friend picked her up befroe I turned around, but it was as weel,since I had the pleasure of running into Jazmin (for the second time) a bit later.
Jazmin is a young (21), clean, tall (almost 6') black girl with very long legs, 36D boobs and very easy going, actually a GF experience. She is not a crakie, does not smoke either and declined a drink!

Today she was walking at noon on Powell from Georgian to Lamar when I spotted her. Wearing an orange basketball type dress and sandals. There was some LE driving around, so I drove by her a couple of times. I stoped by her on Lamar, in a parking lot and she pointed to another LE down the block. She crossed the street to the Housing projects and I picked her up in the parking lot.

She did no remeber me (different vehicle), but she was a sweet as last time. She let me play with her legs and tits while driving and pulled her short dress up for me to access her pussy upon request. We had a nice talk about my car and her legs as we drove. Took her down to the softball fields park on Lamar and Palmer.

The parking lots were busy with the usual "activity" so we parked on the side of the road and headed down to the creek and under the tunnel. She was very sweet, handholding and hugging for the benefit of a couple of park walkers. After peeing she gave my a great bj with protection while I played with her ass and pussy, then leaned against a tree while I gave it to her from behind (just got hard again, thinking about it). Came a litle to fast due to the gret BJ and the presence of people around us. She cleaned herself and cleaned me up, and back to the car (so far not even numbers had been discussed).

Dropped her at the store on Lamar and Beaver (where I picked her the first time) gave her .3 for being so nice about the walk in the woods.

Highly recommended. Looks ar 9 (missing teeth), but the body is hard, the legs are long, and she is very clean looking. 10 on attitude, hell she asked me if I ever been to Hippy Hollow,offered to take her down there some other time since I had to get back to work. She said she lives with her BF who is aware of her activities, said she will have a phone in mid-april.

Treat her nice, she is sweet, easygoing, and a nice fuck!

I will go ahead and post my previous runs around the area as I have time!

AmanteLatino

Rodman 2
04-02-05, 00:48
I recently reported on Jennifer, WSW with DD boobs and good attitude. For those who asked me for contact info, I'm sorrry to say the contact I gave you is no longer valid. I can only guess that she was evicted.

REPORT ON SECOND ENCOUNTER WITH JENNIFER

I found Jennifer so hot in my first encounter I went back shortly afterwards for a second helping.

Jennifer was wearing a loose cotton track suite. I pulled off the top and her huge boobs spilled out, the nubbly nipples already taught. She laughed as I pulled he loose fitting pants down and tossed her onto to bed. I spread her legs wide and wiping on protection I ramed her between her thighs. Misssed the target first time an she skillfully adjusted her position and her pussy sucked me in deep.

If I'm in Austin and hook up with her again I will post.

She showed a wild enthusiasm, using her legs to ram me deeper inside her as she started moaning (I'm sure she was faking but hey it adds to the ambiance). She was really get into it using he thigh muscle to rhythmically milk the big one. Ultimately I couldnt take it any more a fountained deep inside her. She kept writhing and moaning long after I was drained.

Blue Mango
04-03-05, 22:30
Anyone online?

PM me a couple of numbers. I'm sitting in Austin with a woody! Can't get anything on S. Congress.

Any help would be appreciated.

Deleted
04-05-05, 20:09
Saw her this afternoon on the access road. She was muching on her fried chicken as she walked. Pulled over and she got in. She did not have a room this time, but said we could use a friends apartment. We head that way. She tells me a couple of stories about how she keeps getting kicked out of rooms, and harrased by jerks. We get to this apartment on the other side of the interstate and off Rundberg. We get to the apartment and there is a dude sleeping in the floor. We were not exaclty quite when we entered, but he did not look like he was gonna wake up. No furinture in the whole place. I go to the bathroom, and look to see if anyone else is in there anywhere, which there was not. Go to one of the two bedrooms- no lock on either- and she starts stripping. I follow her lead and ask her if she has a rubber, she says yeah. Then when she goes for it, she can't find it. Does not really make a big difference to me, so I tell her a suck will do. She is dissappointed, but no way I am going commando on Jackie (or any other). So she goes at it. Minutes pass. At one point she tells me to lay down ( I've been standing, her on the knees). Minutes pass. Don't know what the deal was, but I was lasting forever. During this someone knocks on the door. Then knocks again. We keep doing our thing. few minutes pass, and she says someone is up, she hears footsteps. I say lets move by the door, so I can stop it if someone tries to open it. So several more minutes pass. I have not lasted this long ever I dont think, and she is getting real tired real fast. At one point she stops and tells me to jack off on her tits. I tell her I can do that at home. She argues just a little and gets back to work. This sucked, because I am in this weird apartment, with some big black dude in the apartment somewhere, and this street girl is complaing while giving me a bj. Probably why I was lasting so long, as this is not the situation I fantiasize about. So I sit back and get my imagination on, get her to work it exactly how I want her too, and she tells me I have five more minutes. I go back to thinking again, and within just a couple of minutes I finally finished the deed- which she took every bit of and then some. We both quickly dress, and step in the hall. We see no one. She holds out her hand, and just as I have the jackson out to give her, the sleeping big dude comes out of the other bedroom, down the hall. She turns back to me and takes it, and walks towards him. If did not know Jackie better, I would have freaked out, just becuase of the timing of that incedent. I half expected cops to run out. She introduces us but I could not hear his name. She said she was staying, I split.

In retrospect as I type this long ass story, I realize I put myself in a really bad spot. What the hell I am doing following a chick into an empty apartment with some big dude sleeping on the floor? And then going ahead with no lock on the door? Am I being paranoid now, or does that just seem stupid? Anyway, after the longest bj in my life, and realizing this shit just is not worth it, I made my way home.

amantelatino
04-09-05, 00:19
As I said before, took me a while to get in the board, so this is a retroactive posting to Saturday March 26. After parting and being teased by a female friend who was too drunk to make it good, drove from the bar (in my motorcycle) to Powell hoping to find some in-room action.

As I drove down Powell between Georgian and IH 35, saw this pretty obvious blonde coming out of the side dead end street in a denim dress and high heels.

Stoped and asked what she was up to and she said she was working, asked her if she would care for a bike ride and if she had a place that we could visit.

She took me to the place where she was staying in the side street and we walked into one of the fourplexes. There was a balck couple, the dude was frindly, the woman was bithcy and to the point: 10 for the room stop.

Gave her 10 and Angel got 15 (that was all I had).

Got to the room where she proceed to lay on a blanket on the floor and asked me to join. The dude knowcked on the door and tossed a rubber in, but I had my own.
Angel was a crackie, about 25 or so, nice legs, blonde hair to mid back, bib but not firm boobs. Hairy pussy. Put the condom on and kissed my dick briefly and sort of suck it, but she was in a hurry, laid down and rubbed her pussy... when I got into her, she placed her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to make noises and trash hard.
Came nicely into her, she gave me tissue, escorted me to the restroom and walked me to the door.

The dude was out there and made small talk about mi ride (the bike in this case).
She was about a 6 in looks, a 7 in attitude, but mostly business. She was probably not in all her senses.

Keep Posting!

Rodman 2
04-09-05, 16:53
Back in Austin, picked up black girl looking for rent money.

Description:

Short redish hair, about 5'4" tall, wears loose fitting lightgrey work out pants and hooded jacket. D cup boobs nice not droopy, very perky stick out nipples. Mid to late 30's.

Service:

Very enthusiastic BJ, nice action and keeps at it.

Attitude:

Shy at first but very good attitude. Very friendly and accomodating.

Contact Info:

Calls herself "lady". Not currently an active SW. She gave me digits but evidently she didnt make it on the rent thing. I tried her a day later and she had been evicted.

SilverBlue
04-10-05, 09:26
Disco Fur,

I understand where you're coming from, but you know what? I probably would have gone just as far as you did in this situation and come out reacting the exact same way. We wouldn't figure it out until the very end, because if it wasnt for that big guy in the living room, it probably would have been hot as hell! Haha. Props.

amantelatino
04-13-05, 19:33
Actually is Jazmine and ran into her today at the same place I picked her up the first time, of Lamar and Beaver (how appropiatte).

Around 11: 40, she was sitting near the sidewalk next to the mobile food place. Looking hot as usual, very tight and short white demin shorts. Grenn sleeveless shirt with her pretty solid boobs showing. As described before, she is 21, tall and slender balck girl with redish hair, long leags, and good size boobs. Always very clean and never seems to be high or in a hurry. Recognized me (this is our third date), got in the car, and she actually agreed to come home with me, but I just didn't have the time to come all the way hoem and back. but next time!

As usual, drove to the softball fields on Lamar, while talking shit and grabbing her legs and tits. there we parked under a tree where other vehicle was also parked nearby with some mystery action going on too.

She took her shorts of, helped me out with the condom and I rode her nicely in the front passanger seat, legs on my shoulders, kissing her boobs and forehead, she made the rights noises and I even had to ask her is she was OK, which she was.

After the did, she regaled me and nayone who may have been watching with a pee show out my car door. The city workers may have gotten an awesome view of thie hot black girl with no panties steping out and sqwating. I know I enjoyed it!

This girl is extremely easy going, neve in a rush and not aggresive at all. I talked about getting her to my place and tapping her and she seemed agrable, still wants to go to Hippy Hollow. may have to make time for that!

Latin Lover

amantelatino
04-13-05, 19:36
Also, lots of more circulation going on in the Powell/Georgian area. I counter at least three more while driving with Jazmine, all in the same area:

1) Black girls, looked pretty bad

2) Rehead skinny girl with short hair, kinda cute, but seemed to be wired, mid 20s.

3) More mature (mid 30s) hispanic looking, clean, big tits and healthy hips,

All between 11:30 and 12:30

LatinLover

Rodman 2
04-15-05, 21:08
Found Jennifer (WSW with DD's and good attitude) on Lamar hanging out around jack n Box accross Rd from intersection with Beaver St. She was wearing white T shirt, pale blue jean cut offs.

She tells me she is hanging out around beaver

Rodman 2
04-15-05, 22:34
Where:

On west side of Lamar just North of 183. Near low income Apartments opposite and just north of Powell, south of Pizza hut. she lives in one of the apartments. they are all painted grey, bluish grey. I think I read a newspaper story that Austin police had big drug bust there a few months back. seems safe in day but may not be great at night.

Looks:

BSW (well semi-pro not really out their as SW). Older woman, probably late 30's or early 40. C plus or D cup boobs , droopy but big nipples, lots of stretch marks.

Service:

Fantastic enthusiastic BJ in her apartment. Took the entire length in long swallows. Quite nice. Continued strong suction action through to completion and after till I called a stop. Totally drained me.

Cost:

Jackson

Overall experience:

She gives a great blowjob but she's older than i like and the stretch marks and very droopy boobs were offputting. Not planning on a revisit though who knows. Treena has one advantage, high availability. She says she is almost always at home on own in her apartment during daytime (kids at school).

Rodman 2
04-17-05, 16:25
MELANI

Description: Melani is a Hispanic SW, big frame (thick) but not a real plumper, B plus or C cup. She has a pointed jaw, short dark hair,deep brown skin, she wears a lot of face makeup. Wears black shorts, and loose red T shirt.

Where: I picked her up twice each time on Powell between Georgian and the I35 access Rd. She walks back and forth along that block.

Melani has her own apartment off Georgian on east side, half block south from 183. Her apartment is on east side of Apts with access of street that parallels Georgian. She seems to live on her own. She seems to be a semi-pro and just does this for some extra income. Consequently she is not out much, though I have seen her both during day on weekends and in evenings

Service and Attitude: CBJ for a Jackson. Didnt push FS. She won't let you touch her breasts with out more $s. She says she has strict rules but didnt make much of an attempt to get more $s out of me. Her boobs are relatively small so fondling them wouldnt give me much of a charge anyway. Her BJ's are OK she does a lot of fast up and down, but in the end they are as much HJ's as BJ's.

Her BJ wouldn't be enough to bring me off however I was able to grab her head gently and mouthfuck her. This seems OK with her as she doesnt complain but her attitude is fairly disengaged and negative. Her attitude really spoils the experience. Her techique is not great. The only good thing about Melani is that she has a private apartment. If LE is high then this is a safer option.

Rodman 2
04-18-05, 14:13
Description:

Tall, 5'10"s BSW with thick frame and a little plump, large B or small C boobs, Chunbby face, short jet black hair with small curls. Wearing white exercise suite. She moved to Austin from gool old Houston a month ago, staying in Apt with her sister,

Where:

On Powell walking towards Georgian from Red Roof inn/I 35 access Rd area.

When:

2 am Monday morning.

Attitude:

Friendly and good natured. Didnt seem high or drunk.

Service:

I asked if she had an Apt, She said yes. Turns out in the same complex as Melanie. What she failed to mention is that her sister and brother in law, and grown kids also live there. I nearly backed out but hunger got the best of me. After she moved her relatives into back rooms we got down to it.

So I told her I had $7 she was not happy but said she would do a HJ and boob rub. I got her to give me half a BJ then finished by hand and rubbing the big guy on her boobs, With her encouragement I shot onto her breast and she moved it up and down across them as he spurted so that both her breasts were covered with thick white cream. Actually not to bad an experience. Great service for the price, I didn't want to pay more under the circumstances so I held on to my Jacko's. Dont think I'd repeat it though.

Rodman 2
04-19-05, 21:23
WHERE?

An earlier report in WSG had suggested that Manor Rd was the best area for BSW. Cruising Manor Rd at different times and days over several weeks didn't turn up anything except a few possibles. Having failed to find any definite SW I tried to get some local insight. Talked to a guy on a corner of Manor Rd and he pointed me down Chicon Street and suggested I look between 14th and Rosewood to Hamilton. He also mentioned looking along the length of 12 th street.

Checked the area out late at night and he was right. In space of 10 minutes I saw at least 18 BSW (that is ones that waved or called out or ran up to my car) and maybe half again as many probable BSW who were talking on pay phones etc. Some LE but they seemed well occupied fighting real crime closer to MLK.

The next day I visited the same area around 5 pm. BSW plentiful in same area. several offers in space of few minutes. Two HSW on 12th between Chicon and Airline (at Park on south side of 12th)

QUALITY

Quality was all over the map, Some 6 or 7 or more dressed in very sexy outfits, very short mini skirts etc. Others were 5's 3's even -5's (scary). Some were in their 40's other were early 20's. Some very nice looking young BSW's some just dressed in jeans, others in really short very sexy shorts. Some BSW dressed up in bright red blouses, others in grey cotton T shirts. Never seen anything like this quantity and variety in any visit to Austin.

SERVICE

Didn't sample but I suspect anything is obtainable at a budget price. One woman in late 30's about a 4 or 5 in quality, offered to "deep throat" me for 10.

Rodman 2
04-20-05, 22:46
Found Jennifer, WSW with DD boobs again at corner of Lamar and Beaver, She was drunk and evicted from her room along the access Rd but shes an amorous drunk and her horiness got the better of me.

She wantedd to go park even though it was 5 pm and bright daylight, she said she had a place to park off Lamar but it was way to public. I could see 2 or 3 guys from where she wanted to park.

I found an empty building along Lamar with a small creek with trees behind it. I was so horny I reasoned a more public place might be safer. We walked 20 feet from parking lot behind building.

Jennifer sat down on bank of small creek and exposed he lucious big boobs as I fed the big guy into her mouth thrusting deep down her throat. After stroking in and out for a few minutes I started to vigourously ram it down her throat and then the gyser erupted. very satisfying, I was totally drained.

Cost: 10
Satisfaction: beyond price
Risk: to high in retrospect

Is Fine 69
04-23-05, 07:21
Saw a blonde WSM coming out of the St. Elmo Motel. She was carrying a bag of trash to the dumpster in front by Congress Ave./St. Elomo.

I honked the horn and motioned for her to keep walking south. It took me a while to do a u-turn as it just started to rain and with 5pm traffic.

By the time I got back around she was gone.

Seemed to look older 20s. Short cut white t-shirt, low cut denim daisy dukes. Let me know if you see her again and ask for prices. I was wanted a BJ.

Deleted
04-30-05, 14:26
Sit back, grab a beer and relax. This is gonna be a long one.

So on Tuesday I see Jackie walking along Rundbeg from Lamar towards the Interstate. Pick her up, and she says she needs to get her key, and asks if I can take her to get it. Her voice sounds horrible- like she has been smoking non-stop for 12 days. She says she is getting sick. So we go to these apartments off Rundberg on the other side of the interstate- don’t remember the name. She asks me if I can give her the money so she can go get the key. In and out really quick she says. Of course I am skeptical, but I do it. I tell her I only have fifteen, and she says that will work. Pull in, give her the money and she gets out. So I am sure you can see where this is going. 25 minutes later, I realize she is not coming out so I leave. Stupid mistake by my part. Should have known better.

Fast forward to Friday. Guess who I see? This time she is walking towards Rundberg, on Lamar. I pull over by the Mr. pollo restaurant and she gets in. First thing she asks is where the hell did I go. Of course I want to know what the hell happened to her. She gives a lame story about how the girl could not find the key. Whatever. She says she needs to go to the dollar store. I say what for? She says a pen. I am already a little irritated, and am wondering what the hell she needs a pen for. I start looking for one in the car- she says not that kind of pen. I press to ask what she means, and she won’t tell me. Anybody have a clue? I finally tell her I am not running errands with her again, so she wants out. I think about it- and decide it is probably best I just let her out and cut my losses. Last time I was with her it sucked, she sounds horrible, and she is already pissing me off. I leave her with a few choice comments of my own- about the path she is choosing for herself, and let her out. Oh, I did ask for my money, but of course she did not have it. What could I do? It was only fifteen bucks- could have been worse.

So now I am in a crappy mood, and still have not got my release. I decide to make one more pass. As I come around on Lamar again, I see Jackie again, but I have obviously given up on that ho. I am tired of ho’s. I decide to screw it, and head home. As I turn on the access to the interstate, I see a white girl I have never seen before. I think my luck might be changing, so I pull over. I pull up as she is crossing the street in front of me, give the look, and she says hi, but keeps walking. I have to hurry to roll down the passenger window and ask if she needs a ride. She says she does, gets in. She is short and thin, but clean and normal looking. Wearing a red silky looking shirt and jeans. Clean hair, she is wearing a little make-up. Not a hotty, but damn pretty for a SW. We get the formalities out of the way with a little grabby-grab. She wants me to take off my shades so she can see my eyes. Says her name is Choosy. She has a speech impediment of some kind, but I can understand her. She is steady rubbing on my man hood. She has a room, but room mates, so we can’t go there. She suggests Home Depot, but I would rather go to the apartments I always go to. On the way there, she tells me she just moved here from San Antonio, cause she is getting a divorce. So we get there, and find a good spot. I get Jackson out, and lay it on the seat. She says five more. I say you better be good! She assures me it will be worth it. I cough it over. Normally I would have argued that is all I had, but she had already put me in a better mood- this girl defiantly gives the GFE. She basically gets all the way into the floorboard of the passenger side (told you she was small). So she starts doing her thing. Very good work. Great technique, complete with tea-bagging. When I get close, she tells me she wants to hear it. She keeps looking into my eyes the whole time. When I finally bust, she does everything right. Very, very good BBBJTCIM. I was able to feel wherever I wanted during the session. I tell her she was right, and it was very worth it. She says good, cause normally it is forty- but she told me she finds me very attractive and she could tell a lot about me when she looked in my eyes. Works for me. She says she wants out near the Budget motel, so we head that way. She wants to give me her number, which I gladly do. She says she hopes to get a few regulars so she does not have to be on the streets with all the crack ho’s. I tell her I will definitely call again. More small talk on the way there. She seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders- as she said some intelligent things. More with the GFE, running her nails on my arm as I drive, a couple more crotch rubs, ect. So I drop her off, and away I go.

I am so glad I dropped Jackie off. Choosy is a much, much better choice of relief. I will be calling her again very soon, and if things work out well again, I will ask her thoughts of me giving her number to some of you fellow mongers. Until then, please don’t ask me for the number.

Good luck out there!

thekid
04-30-05, 15:12
I picked up a woman walking along Powell. She said her name was Chase and that she was 42. She was thin,with short, dark hair...maybe a 6. She asked me what I wanted and I said bj. I was concerned she was a crack ho because she was thin. I didn't see any marks on her arms or anywhere else. When I took her back she said she only smokes grass, she can't afford anything else. She said she had "low blood sugar". She took off her pants and laid on the bed and she cuddled with me for a little bit then she got down to business. It took me a while to come and she asked me if that was normal. I finally did and she spit it out in the sink. We dressed and we stopped to get her a fish sandwhich at a fast food place and I dropped her off on Sam Rayburn were apparently she stays with her mom. Nothing special but ok for a jackson.

Deleted
05-01-05, 10:17
Called Choosy and got no answer. Left a message and she immediatly called back. This was about 330 Saturday afternoon. We arranged for me to pick her up. Picked her up, and she was looking pretty good. Clean fresh clothes, and her hair was down. Small talk on the way to my spot, and she picks right back up with the GFE. We get there and both get comfy. I give her the same total as the other day. She starts to work. Damn fine job. This time I have got my hands all kinds of down her pants, which she is obviously enjoying. I ask her if I can take her picture while giving me head, but she says no way. So she finishes like a champ. On the way back, I mention I may have a friend or two that would like her number. At this point she is not comfortable with that, but maybe soon. Sorry, I tried. I would much rather see this girl taken care of by a few regulars rather then out on the streets. So far I have had two very satisfing expereinces with her.

Travlr
05-03-05, 21:02
I picked up a woman walking along Powell. She said her name was Chase and that she was 42. I was concerned she was a crack ho because she was thin. I didn't see any marks on her arms or anywhere else. When I took her back she said she only smokes grass, she can't afford anything else.
I dropped her off on Sam Rayburn were apparently she stays with her mom. Nothing special but ok for a jackson.

I have known Chase for about three years. She used to be a little chunky with big tits. Back then she worked out of the Chronicle ads.
She had a pager until around September last year and that went down the tubes. She is a good person and if she knows you and relaxes she is a major freak! Any hole and specials like baby talk or S&M talk. Talk only as she has said she does not like S&M, just the play.

She used to smoke crack heavy and told me she quit for good while on a little state sponsored vacation a year ago (Gatesville).

I would like to see her bounce back as she used to actually be good to talk to, smart, not mental unstable, etc. Get her in a room next time and be relaxed, it can be a wild ride for 2 Jacksons

P.S. Her mom lives in Ohio. S.R. has a path leading to the next street over where she has "friends" in the apts on the corner. It is a safe place to get out of cars that you do not know ;)

Travlr
05-03-05, 21:10
OK this is off message but I had not posted in a long time and just noticed that the post # for me has dimished.

I wonder how long a post stays before it is removed from your history?

InSearchofHos
05-06-05, 11:46
Was cruising yesterday the Rundberg area around lunch. Not alot of action. There was one WSW that I've seen before. She has bright pink hair, decent body, tiny girl. Never had her, but have seen her. She was walking up and down Rundberg in short shorts and a tank top with a dog. There was a guy on the sidewalk taking her picture as she was walking back and forth. Anyone else see this. Is this guy on this forum somewhere? Just curious.

Tyson Mikel
05-09-05, 23:29
Can anyone PM me some numbers. I desparately need to get some. I am here for a week.

Thnx

Deleted
05-10-05, 14:51
No. Your first post, and you want some hand outs? What have you done for me?

Travlr
05-11-05, 01:55
MT, look this up in the abbreviations.

Evening officer , how are you.

Tyson Mikel
05-12-05, 23:01
I kind of expected that. Damn, whaat do I have to do to get some freakin numbers. We could swap with what I have from the 'bay area' CA.

Or do I just have to post more and increase my post count?

I have tried CL but all that comes up is freakin ads for web sites. So is LE really that bad here huh?

Just for kicks, check out CL in sfo board and you wil know what I mean.

MT

Tyson Mikel
05-12-05, 23:18
I guess I am pissed coz I cruised all those streets mentioned in these posts, theres nothin but apts and more apts.

Cmon guys, I am desparate. Also, I can't find RTFB, since they changed the layout of the web site.

Travlr
05-13-05, 02:01
OK, I figure no one cares, but I discovered the mystery of the missing posts.
When Jackson split the rest of the world from the USA the overseas posts went with them.

Stay safe out there.

Ivel
05-14-05, 22:30
No. Your first post, and you want some hand outs? What have you done for me?

LOL...LOL.. :)

Hey, how bout me?!!! I will blow you! :D LOL

Naw... seriously man.. I home base in San Antonio. If you are willing, can you ask Choosy if she has ever walked the walk in S.A, what streets, and if she went by a different name? (Sounds like my wife! LOL Just kidding!)

I am not asking for her number here... honest. I am scheduled to be in Austin in a couple of months, but I have tenative plans to spend the week there with one of my favorites from my home base, even though I realize these type of plans can change at a moments notice.

Not to worry though, if that plan falls through... I have my backup plan layed out and spread eagle! LOL :D

Ivel

Deleted
05-15-05, 10:50
I have tried to call Choosey twice, and got chewed out both times- once by some lady, the second by some guy. That sucks, she was great while it lasted. She did say she was from SA.

There are some slim pickings out there. I might pick up a girl once for every four times I go looking. Timinig seems to be key. As in, the time of day.

Good luck, and be safe out there.

Ivel
05-16-05, 00:45
LOL..LOL...

Bummer, Disco Fur!

That's why I use a girl (friend) to initiate any calls like that. It always goes better when a girl calls asking for another girl. Then when she picks up, my friend introduces me, and then hands me the phone. LOL :)

Ivel

Deleted
05-17-05, 15:12
So you have a female friend that will assist you in scoring with the SW's? Can't she just help you with those additional services as well?

;)

Ivel
05-18-05, 20:02
So you have a female friend that will assist you in scoring with the SW's? Can't she just help you with those additional services as well?

;)

LOL..LOL :)

Yes she can help me with those services as well, and she does! It's just that I like variety. If I wanted the same girl all the time, I would just get married and be done with it. LOL

Ivel

Bob Falang
05-18-05, 22:47
Seems like all the posts are about SW. I do incall/outcall and Austin did not disappoint. I got "The Austin Chronicle", called some ads and got a HOT 1/2 Vietnamese 1/2 Italian, Young, Thin, HOT Girl. Massage and more. PM for more info.

Deleted
05-24-05, 10:40
Okay I will try to keep this short.

Not much out/incall talk here because they cost too damn much! Most of us mongers better appreciate the $20 ho, vs. the $200 variety.

Last week, Thursday afternoon. I am cruising the area, and see a white girl wearing shorts and a doo-rag walking Lamar. She is not looking around, so I am not sure about her. I whip around, and she meets me at the chicken restaurant. I ask her if she needs a ride, she says sure. When I pull out of the parking lot, she tells me she was heading the other way. I tell her I can turn around, but I am not really sure if this girl is working or not. She says her name is Denise. She is a pretty girl, clean, dark hair. B-cups and a pretty nice figure. It was not for about 15 more minutes did I discover she had no front teeth. Even so, I would still give her a 7.5 on the SW scale. She tells me she is going to the store, so we head that way. On the way, going thru a residential, we see some puppies wandering in the street, and she convinces me we should help put them back in the yard. What the hell, I can do a good dead. So we round up the pups, put them away, and head back to the store. We get there, and at this point we still have not discussed any kind of business, so I am not sure what to think. She gets out- I am wondering if this was it or not, but she says she will be right back. She is, and we head out. In a nice twist of events, she starts questioning why I picked her up. I told her. Now we are getting to the normal routine of questions, which finally lead to me showing her my man-power to prove I am not elle. That worked for her, she asked what I wanted, I said a bj. She said that would be a Jackson. No problem. We start trying to figure out where to go, and decide on a place off Rundberg. We get settled in our parking spot, and she takes off her shirt. Nice b-cups- very proportionate to her body. So she starts her work, and I start rubbing all over her. She unbuttons her shorts, and is not wearing any panties. I am all over that nice shaved kitty. She tells me she never lets anyone do that (yeah right) but she thinks I am nice and clean. Works for me. She does great work- but it definitely helps that my fingers are all over her special places. She does me to completion, and we clean up. She wants out off of Sam Rayburn and Powell, so that’s where I drop her off. She gets out, walks around to the drivers side and talks to me for a sec, when a po-po starts coming up behind me. She cant see them, so I give her the heads up, and she walks away. I drive away, heart pounding. I just act like I am doing nothing wrong. They pass her, and never pull me over. Thank god. Somewhere during our conversation on the way to drop her off, she tells me her real name is Tammy. She gave me a phone number where I could leave a message, but she said to be very discreet if I called. I have not yet, but I think I will give it a try today. Over all, this was another great find. Wish they were all like this.

Next day- Friday. I know I will be going to the tittie bar for a buddies bachelor party, so I figure I should get my kicks off before I go- maybe this will help me spend less money there. So I make the rounds, and guess who I see? Not Tammy, but Choosey. Pull over and pick her up. She still looks clean, so I know I am in for a treat. I tell her I have tried to call her a couple of times, and she quickly tells me that number is not gonna work anymore. She says she wants to get a cell phone, but cant afford it yet. On the way to our spot, she is doing the GFE thing again, caressing my arms and stuff. We find our spot, do our business just like we are both expecting. She still does a great job. This time we did not discuss price, I just gave her a Jackson. She did not say anything, so I guess that was good enough. When we were done, she wanted out at the Chevron, so that’s where I dropped her. Then it was off to the tittie bar, where I still spent way too much money!

Rodman 2
05-28-05, 00:40
This week I'm in Austin on business again, cruised down to Rundburg and saw Jenny. Jenny hangs out on the I35 accesss rd near Rundburg. She has light mousy hair and a nice set of boobs C plus/D. Was wearing Jeans and a sexy blouse, she showed me her boobs. Very nice in a black lace see through bra. Pleasant personality, freckles better looking than most the WSW out around here. Drives a grey, 2 Door car, american make. Didnt have the $s (she wanted 2X Jackson I had 1). She wanted enough to get a motel room. Next time maybe.

Is Fine 69
06-01-05, 19:29
Does the ROT Bike Rally make a difference in the amount of street walkers you see? It seems that APD sometimes cleans the place up before the rodeo and ROT.

I usually make the congress stroll from the congress bridge, south on congress until slaughter.

mecomeon
06-02-05, 02:57
Today I saw one SW on Oltorf around Wanfu area. She is around 40. Look 4/10. She was dressing really tight. Will try her next time if not lucky on SC.

Deleted
06-02-05, 13:27
I picked up a pricey ho that was fantastic. I will post a review complete with two pictures I managed to talk her into. Stay tuned.

Deleted
06-03-05, 16:36
Okay, Wednesday afternoon and I am making the rounds. See the girl I posted about a while back that had the hot body, but she wanted two c-notes. So I pull over at the gas station and wait for her. Ask if she needs a ride and this time she just gets in- no questions. I would give her body a 10. Seriously- she is stacked. So we are trying to communicate, and I can hardly understand anything she says. No clue what her name is. She is telling me full body sexy massage for two hundred. I ask her if she is a cop, she chuckles. I ask if I can feel and she says yes- so I cup her very full C cups, maybe D’s. Ahhh. That was pretty nice itself. So she feels my manhood, and now my mind is at ease. I ask if she has a room, she says no but we can get one. I don’t have the cash for that and her, so we keep talking. Finally she says a bj for fifty. Way more then I ever pay, but her tits alone are just about worth it. She takes me to a spot I have not been to before, but I will go again. It is residential. Anyway we get there and I want to see those tits, so she undoes her top as she rubs me thru my jeans. Instant woody. I fondle and suck for a minute while she works me out of my zipper. She puts a rubber on me, and ask if I mind. I say I don’t wear them for bjs. She said another twenty. I say rubber is okay. Funny how she is perfectly clear when she talks price. So she covers me up and starts going. Not the greatest, but good enough, and with those boobs to play with it hardly matters. I tell her I want to take a picture of her doing that. She says twenty more. I say five, she sys fifteen, we settle on ten. You guys owe me ten bucks for these two pictures! ;) Shortly after that, I blow my load. Clean up, and go. I ask her name like three times, but just give up. Drop her off at the Chevron.

Today I go around lunch time. Cruise for 45 minutes and only see one BSW that I wouldn’t touch. I run an errand or two and come back for another 45 minutes with no luck. I decide to head home, but I need to piss, so I stop at the corner store of Powell and Georgian (They don’t have a public restroom by the way!). On my way out the great tits chick is walking in! We go to the same spot, do the same thing, this time no camera. I did manage to last just a little longer this time. I tried to get in her pants, but she would not let me, and I don’t know how the hell her pants were fastened, but they were not coming undone. Even though I had a rubber on, as soon as she was done she just spit in my floorboard! I may not have the nicest ride, but don’t spit in my damn floor! I make her clean that up, as I clean up. This time I understand that she is from Honduras. She is twenty, and dances in one of our favorite local tittie bars at nights. Her name is Sandra. Plus I got her phone number- I am not giving to you, so don’t bother asking please. I dropped her off, and she said to give her a call. Was still having a hard time communicating, but not near as bad as Wednesday. I’d like to call her again, but those two bjs cost me what I would normally spend on six. I just can’t do that all the time, or I would go to incalls for the same quality.

Rodman 2
06-04-05, 01:54
Place:

I35 access Rd fromRundberg to Powell, Powell to Georgian, to Lamar

Times to look:

Morning rush hour:

7.30 till 8.30 or 9 am. Look around cheap motels along access Rd and Powell between access Rd and Georgian Often 3 or 4 WSW around. Rarely BSW or HSW.

Morning:

same areas from about 10.30 to 12.30 am. Around10.30 to 11 am look around cheap motels along access rd. later along Powell and between Powell and Beaver along Lamar. WSW some BSW and a few HSW

Afternoon rush hour:

4.00 to 5.30 pm along access rd and Powell. Look around Chevron station at Rundberg and I35 (watch out for LE) around budget motels nearby. Both WSW and BSW. SW in cars along Rundberg and Access rd.

Early evening:

7.30 to 8.30 pm or first hour after sun sets. along Powell, at Texaco on corner with Lamar. Often more BSW than WSW. A few HSW.

Late evening:

10.30 till late. Look around Chevron station at Rundberg, around cheap hotels along access rd, along powell, typically moe WSW than BSW.

Ivel
06-04-05, 19:39
... Even though I had a rubber on, as soon as she was done she just spit in my floorboard! I may not have the nicest ride, but don’t spit in my damn floor! I make her clean that up, as I clean up.

LOL...:) What were you using? A lubricated condom? I always carry both types.Lube and non lube. Many girls don't like the taste of lubricated condoms. If the girl insists, on a CBJ, I use a non lubricated condom and then change it out for FS unless I have some lube handy.

Her name is Sandra. Plus I got her phone number- I am not giving to you, so don’t bother asking please. I dropped her off, and she said to give her a call. .

LOL.... :) Why do guys do that? If you don't want to give out her number that's your right, but why do guys have to tease everyone by saying you have her number, but won't give it out. What positive comes out of it? LOL

You should keep the number to yourself in all aspects including refraining from telling us you have her number. All you did was give me a hard on MAN! LOL

By the way.... nice tits... good photos.... way to go Disco.

I still have plans to visit Austin soon and I have plans to spend the week up there with one of my favorites from San Antonio. I have her number, but I won't give it out, so don't ask! HA! HA! HA! :D

Ivel (the tease!) LOL :)

Deleted
06-05-05, 08:30
Good point, but I am just trying to give a report of what went down.

Even though I say don't ask, I still get PM's from people wanting the number, so maybe I will take your advice.

Rodman 2
06-07-05, 23:33
Where:

Powell near Red Roof Inn.

Who:

Back in Austin decided to Cruise Powell 8 in morning saw Sunshine. WSW with short black straight hair. Pretty face, nice figure, C cup or more quite perky boobs. Curvaceous figure. Sunshine is a 7,8 or more in looks.

First time I saw Sunshine she was picked up by a pickup Truck that had cut in front of me, befor I could get in position. The pickup headed north along the access Rd dissapearing into apartment complex.

Next time I saw her she was dissapearing into woods pathway that heads south from Powell. Finally caught up with her 2 days later on Powell at intersection with Dead end street. She is very pleasant.

Carl63_99
06-08-05, 13:15
Hey all, been some time since I posted, been too busy with a couple yahoo contacts that aren't getting enough from hubby or bf. I heard about a big bust on South Congress last week from the alphabet dot net site, but since my summer class is in north Austin, haven't been down that way. Morbid curiosity, I would like to see the sting going on, from what I hear, cops don't hide, and the johns pull right up anyhow.

I did see a fat late teens early 20's girl on Powell between Georgian and 35 last week, wearing a dress that was three sizes too small, fun to watch. She pulls the top to cover her boobs, bottom slips up to show her panties, she pulls down to cover that,and boobs pop out, repeat multiple times. She was acting way too waisted to pick up, but I did have to drive by a couple times just for laughs. Otherwise, window shopping has been really dry.

Deleted
06-09-05, 15:33
Went out around one this afternoon. Saw Cheyna at the store on the corner of Lamar and Powell. Saw Jackie on North Pl. south of Rundbrg. Passed on both. Saw a WSW on the access rd, so I pulled over to the budget. She was thin with brown hair, wearing a pink tank top with matching shorts that said "cutie" on the ass. She had a decent body, kind of thin with c-cups. When she got in her face was weathered. Little too much make-up also. As I started backing up, she asked if I pick up girls around here very often. I said sometimes, and she said she charges more then a lot of them, so lets get that clear now. I say I have a jackson (that was all I was willing to part with anyway). She said she won't do anything for that, so I said there is the door. She got out, I left. Ended up not picking anyone else up.

Rodman 2
06-12-05, 01:46
Was in Austin Wed and Thurs evenings. Cruised the Rundburg/ 35 Access Rd/Powell area. Very thin pickings and I soon realised why. LE had set up major command post in parking lot of Lamar Commuter Transit Station. Mobile command Centers 10 t0 15 APD marked cars, and Federal Marshall cars. This may be an outstanding warrent blitz, however the scope and intensity of LE action is increasing.

LE was all over place. After the big sting operation in south Austin LE may be turning their attention north. Sting operations may be anticipated so I would suggest extreme care. Expect LE to have unmarked vehicles out.

A WSW had suggested I meet her in parking lot of Budget Inn, I drove back in their and their was 4 or 5 marked cars and maybe 10 to 15 officers all wearing Kevlar vests and carrying rifles. Needless to say I didn't go into parking lot.

Several SW told me that LE activity was intensifying. As a result SW numbers were down along usual roads but SW were sporadically appearing on adjacents streets. Some SW are walking down the street with guys or even male teenagers who drop out when the SW sees a John.

Chevron station at corner of Rundberg and 35; the Motel 8; and the Red Roof Inn all have Security Guards on duty at night now. This seems to be part of a co-ordinated anti SW action.

Deleted
06-12-05, 10:24
Thanks for the insight. I have not noticed, but I will be on full alert if I go out. Make note of any un-marked cars, and post the make, year and pertnant details for others.

Rodman 2
06-15-05, 02:22
Where:

Ran in to Jenny again on my last Austin trip on Braker at gas station near I35 access rd (see earlier post on Jenny). I'm only seeing SW who I know already. Its just a matter of time befor police decoys are out again.

Who:

Jenny WSW, friendly, very cute (7 or 8), frenckles shoulder length hair, sexy black lace bra, C plus boobs, great nipples that get very hard.

Cost:

This time Jenny had a room and was willing to come down from 40 to 30 for CBJ.

Service:

She stripped of her top and bra but woudn't get totally naked. Gave enthusiastic CBJ. A bit more hand action than I like but some good suction. Nice vigorous completion.

Angela:

Angela was a HSW hding in Jenny's bathroom taking a shower. I insisted on seeing her when Jenny said she was in the bathroom. Very cute and wit wonderful D cups. Very perky boobs that she pulled out of her black bra to show me, very perky titties, lucious.

Rodman 2
06-18-05, 10:26
Who:

Alysha is a wsw in her early 20's, D cup, thick, short curly black hair, sweet disposition.

Where:

Walking down Powell towards Lamar. She lives in Apt on I35 access Rd near Rundberg.

Service:

Alsha is into any kind of sex you want. Gives a great slurpy BJ. Has porno playing on large screen color TV in her bedroom.

Cost:

Cheap. I gave her a Jackson.

Deleted
06-18-05, 12:59
Found Lisa walking near the budget. She had a room. White girl, mid-thirties, brown hair, flat as a board. Get to room, and have to wait for some guy to leave. She starts the bbbj with out any talk of price. She did not like me squeezing her nips while she worked. When I was ready to explode, she switched to the hj. Bummer. Get dressed, handed her a jackson. She said thanks, I left. Okay I guess, nothing special.

Couple days ago I saw Sandra again. I only had 25 bucks, so I probably should not even have stopped. To make a long story short, she got pissed I only had that much money, and she tried to jack it from me without any service. When she realized I am not stopping until she gives me my money back, as I am driving, she grabs the wheel of my vehicle and swerves us to the side of the road. After about 2 minutes of some serious yelling, she is halfway out the door, as we are in the access road to I-35, I just know a cop is pulling up any second. She wont give me my cash, so I snatch her cell phone. She tries to take my keys, but they wont come out cause it is still in drive. She finally gives me the cash, I give her the phone, and she gets out, still cursing at me. As I reach across to close her door, she bends over and throws a wad of grass she pulled out of the ground at me, that ends up going all over her. I speed away. I got really lucky, cause that dumb ***** could have wrecked my ride, and/or got me tossed in jail. What do you tell a cop that sees a hooker hanging halfway out of your stalled vehicle while you are both fighting over twenty five bucks? Dumb move on my part, but I got lucky.

So I won't be seeing her again, let me know if you want her phone number. She is totally psycho, but she does have a hella nice rack. She was looking good that day too, wearing a revealing tank top and a short mini skirt. Oh well.

Ivel
06-20-05, 01:55
Couple days ago I saw Sandra again. I only had 25 bucks, so I probably should not even have stopped.
So I won't be seeing her again, let me know if you want her phone number. She is totally psycho, but she does have a hella nice rack. She was looking good that day too, wearing a revealing tank top and a short mini skirt. Oh well.

LOL... :) That's mighty generous of you Disco! Thanks, but no thanks. LOL

Hey Rodman,

I was kinda staying at the corner of Loop I and Braker. I was staying at the Hampton Inn just recently. Is that area, I-35 and Braker, where you picked up Jenny, an active spot or was it just by chance that you ran into her there? I am not from Austin, so I am not very familiar with the Austin hot spots.

It really didn't matter to me much though, since I spent the week in Austin with a good friend of mine I brought up with me from San Antonio. So, I didn't get to cruise much. She more than took care of me while in Austin. :)

IVEL (with a shit eating grin the whole week I was in Austin) :D

Jbonner
06-21-05, 19:19
Last night ran into two wsw on southbound I35 access rd just down from rundberg. One with a few extra pounds and black hair, a couple visible upper body tattoos. Second was shorter and slender with shoulder length dark brown hair. Flat chested and kind of a large nose but very cute. Went by the name shawn and said she was from chicago. Don't remember the larger ones name. They both looked mid 20s. Gave both a ride to the radisson on other side of I35 where they had a room. They offered one or both. Shawn said 50 for her and I said one only. The larger girl sat in back and shawn in front. While I was with shawn in the room the larger girl was there watching for a while. I wasn't thinking well of course. Shawn was good but hurried. Like a dumbass I had given two 50s thinking it would get a longer happier time. It didn't of course. The warning is this- I discovered when I got back to my vehicle the heavy girl had rifled a bag while I was driving, fortunately nothing valuable was in it. Then I checked my wallet because she was sitting near my clothes and the cash was gone. Again it wasn't too bad a loss, the "tip" I foolishly gave was actually more, but the point is she is a thief and I have to assume shawn knows it. Anyway another cautionary tale and a lesson I probably won't profit from. Hopefully someone else with more sense might.

amantelatino
06-22-05, 23:39
Went out today (around 5 or so). Was turned down 3 times by SWS who tought I was a cop! I drive, non-american, 2 door silver car with dark windows.

Found Michelle at the hotel on Rundeberg and IH35 (the three stories bldng). Short blond hair, shorts, nice boobs, 30+. She was walking upstairs when I drove in, walked to the third floor and looked for the open door. She did not believe I was not a cop, even after we fondle each other. She actually got me thinking she was a cop since she would nto get back in the room until I gave her specifics on needs and money. Told her I was leaving, she told me to call her room in 30 minutes and to come up. As I drove out of the Hotel, two LE unmarked vehicles sat in the parking lot. Holy shit Batman! She actually told me that someone had been arrested earlier and that I did not loook the type tp be asking for services.

Moved down to Powell and run into two ladies, one a BSW which I have not seen before, she looked way to obvious with matching small red shorts and tank top and red purse. I approached her and offered her a ride, and she looked at the car, looked me up and down and said "no thanks I am fine".

Approached the other one, a WSW, trashy but hot, with hot pants, and open back shirt,and fuck me pumps, kinda blonde, has a large sun tatoo in the lower back... she falt out told me "fuck off loser cop". Yikes! Around the corner: two APD marked vehicles.

There is a lot of paranoia and seems to be some LE action going on, so be carefull... good thing my bootie friend is spending the night with me tomorrow!

Amante Latino

Deleted
06-23-05, 12:42
Dayam that is scary! I would stick to ladies you know at this point. Lots of bad stories going around. I'm gonna lay low for a few days and let them hit their quota before I go back out.

Rodman 2
06-23-05, 23:49
Where:

Saw D walking east on Powell from texaco.

Looks:

WSW, mid thirties, jet black shoulder length hair, 5 ft 6 tall, big but matched by huge rack, I'd guess 44 DDD(her boobs make Jennifer's look small), dressed nicely in slacks and blouse. D has a very attractive face. To my mindshe's one of the best looking SW I have seen in Austin. She is also good natured, sweet personality, smart, articulate.

Service:

When we started she took of her blouse and unleashed her great big bazookas. Wonderful milky white titties. Huge nipples that hardened to my touch. Great personality, fantastic service, wonderful enthusiastic BJ, great suction, took her time and kept up great suction and swirling tongue action way past when I was drained dry. Extremely satisfying experience.

D is not your typical sw. She doesnt have any addictions or alcohol problem. She just looks for rent money every month or so. In my opinion she is a unique find.

Rodman 2
06-25-05, 00:35
Earlier this week while in Austin I saw Alysha again (22 yr old WSW with D cups and great attitude). Went back to her apartment along I-35 access Rd. She has a big TV playing XXX videos. Seems she has sex on the brain. Eager for all kinds of sex. She stripped off and got down to a slurpy BJ. She then wanted to do some Russian, followed up by greek. All for a Jackson.

At the end she told me that she was moving to Corpus the next day.

Rodman 2
06-25-05, 11:49
Reported on BSW "T" previously. Thick, dark short hair, approx 5'4" tall, mid thirtiesgreat smile, good attitude, modest boobs but great thick lips.

saw T on Powell near Georgian. She recognized me and jumped in the car. She had a room in motel on I-35 access Rd so we drove there. We arrived at her room and I was looking forward to some enthusiastic suction on the big guy when a young balck guy in late teens or early 20's appeared and starting shouting at her. She opened up the room door and the kid went in. She turned to me and said she catch me next time. I don't think so.

Smooth TX
06-26-05, 17:53
Any AMP I should visit in Austin, I'll be down there next week for a couple of days.

Rodman 2
06-28-05, 01:00
Drove down the access Rd a few times late this afternoon. Each pass I saw a different woman dressed in shorts that I had never seen befor. All looked very fresh, clean and better looking than your average SW. In fact no SW I recognized were to be seen. Made 6 passes and saw three different women. All were walking down the short block between the Chevron station on the corner and the closed Mexican restaurant just north of the Budget Inn. All seemed to get picked up by guys but I couldnt tell what happened. Either there is new talent come to town or these were decoys. No reason to think they were decoys but my advice is don't pick up a SW who you don't know.

Deleted
06-28-05, 16:18
I went out yesterday morning from 9am - 1030am. I saw nothing. No girls, no cops, no action. I did see a girl wearing all purple at the store on Powell and Lamar, but not too sure if she was working or not. Also saw a woman standing on the 2nd floor of that hotel on Rundberg just before the Chevron. She was wearing a nighty and was just standing outside her room. By the time I pulled in, she was gone. Most likely just a random lady.

Rodman 2
06-29-05, 00:21
Disco Fur,

I agree not much o be seen today. A SW I know tells me that SW start the day around 6 am. Ive found quite a few around at 8am previous weeks. In my experience they get picked up fast in the morning. They hit the access rd and are picked up within a few minutes. Demand exceeds supply.

This afternoon 5 to 6 pm I didnt see any of the well dressed, freshly showered WSW that were out yesterday and I thought may have been decoys. Today saw 3 WSW all scrufferly dressed, heavy tanned, 4 to 5's. Curiously none of these scruffy SW around yesterday, just the ultra clean ones.

No obvious LE presence today, maybe they had real crime to work on.

Jackalope
06-30-05, 19:50
Will be in town in 2 weeks for business. Any info on good AMP's will help me out.

Thanks

Smooth TX
07-01-05, 08:32
Check out this place near I35 & 30th, Grate massage, shower on site, .6 +.4 Happy , not your usaual AMP close enough. Nice clean, look in Austin chronicale for phone number.

Have fun, be safe.

Smooth Tx

Deleted
07-01-05, 09:28
There are no good amp's. There are a couple of lingerie shows- waste of money. There are some decent incalls. You will need some good money for those. We mostly cover the street variety of entertainment here.

Yello Tail
07-01-05, 19:25
A few years back I hit the AMP on 6th street.
Midnight Cowboy Oriental
(512) 474-8662
313 E 6th St
Austin, TX

The girl that was working at the time was very nice.

Rodman 2
07-02-05, 00:22
Leaving for home yesterday decided to run down the access Rd to check for action. Saw a tall, very attractive BSW with short curly hair. Well the question was really was she a decoy? She was wearing very clean clothes. I drove past her, and as I went by I saw a guy approach and talk to her. Seconds later LE in a car sprung from no where and converged on her and the guy. I contued down the Access Rd and out of town so I don't not what the outcome was. LE action contues to be intense in this area.

At night most motels in this area are now patrolled by security guards. They are probably feeding information to LE so be careful.

Deleted
07-03-05, 11:38
Spent the day at the lake yesterday, and decided I needed to get off before going home. Cruised from about 930-1030, and did not see anything but a bunch of cops. Finally saw Jackie, and picked her up. She said she has been off the stuff so she was straight. We went to the apartments right behind heb. We found a parking spot, but saw a security guard, so we started to leave. Then we see the security gaurd leave, so we went back to our spot. Ten minutes and twenty bucks later, I had tapped that ass once again. When I dropped her off she told me she would make right what she owed me. I doubt that would ever happen, but I was glad that she had not forgot about it. I never thought I would even pick her up again, but sometimes the little head persuades the big head.

Jackalope
07-04-05, 20:21
Ok - I'll forget the AMP's when I get there and I'll take notes to find the girls on the street. I know I will be able to find them, but don't know if I will be brave enough to stop in a new town. I see lots of LE notices in Austin lately.

Maybe I'll try Smooth's AMP or just go dry till I get back to Dallas.

Thanks anyway..

Rodman 2
07-10-05, 16:55
I just wanted to recount a bad experience from my last trip. Perhaps the information will stop one of you from getting ripped off.

Who:

Called herself Jennifer. Thin but shapely, B cup, mid twenties, light brown hair shoulder length. Dressed in T shirt with collar, orange and white stripes, pale colored jeans.

Where:

Around 2 am on Lamar. First saw her near Shell station about 3 blocks south of Airline on Lamar. A little later I saw her on the east side of Lamar opposite that strip club. The one painted yellow.

Experience:

She approached my car quite boldly and asked me if I wanted her. We agreed on service and price and she said she had an Apt down Lamar past the 7-11. We headed south on Lamar turned left after the 7-11 and she then said she needed to get something from a friend a few blocks away. So we drove 2 blocks and she then said she neded to have the $s up front to pay off a debt.

At this point I should have bailed. The set up had drug buy written all over it and my policy is not to go anywhere near drugs, dealers etc. I borke my rule because she was acting very sexy and affectionate and I had been going through a dry period. I payed her and immediately knew it was a mistake.

She went into the house. A few minutes later a car with dangerous looking thugs arrived and went in. She had promised to be out in 5. Optimistic I waited for ten. She came out and wanted more $'s. Then went in again when I refused. I cut my losses and left.

I bet she has pulled this scam befor.

Rodman 2
07-14-05, 02:07
Who:

Angela, HSW that I briefly reported on meeting in Jenny's bathroom 2 months ago. Angella is about 5' 8" tall, C plus cup. hourglass figure. Long black hair past her shoulder, when I first meet her Angela was very cute, tanned boobs, great nipples and with a pleasant playful personality.

Where:

Motel just off Access Rd a little south of Rundberg.

What happened:

A person I will just describe as "large black dude" approached me on the street and asked if I wanted a woman. I asked him what he had. He described a woman who sounded like Angela. I had been looking for her since my original encounter. My policy is not to deal with pimps but I was intrigued from his description.

Angela appeared so I decided to go with her. Big mistake. I should have talked to her more. If I had I would have realized she was high as a kite, totally wacked out. She was paranoid, erratic, her appearance had deginerated during the last few weeks since I saw her. She was so wacked out I cut my losses and left.

Take home points: Talk to SW enough to determine if they are wacked out. Where possible avoid SW on drugs. Avoid pimps especially "big black dude". SW associated with him seem high a lot. Look for independants or semi-pros (part timers)

Deleted
07-14-05, 18:42
Sorry to hear of your mishaps!

Went out yesterday afternoon before it got wet. Saw Sandra walking the access road, passed (duh). Saw Jackie near the budget on the access, passed. Picked up a wite girl that was wearing a wife beater and some short shorts, with a do-rag on Powell close to Georgian. As soon as she got in I realized she was skankier then I thought. She had stains on her top and just kind of looked beat and worn. She was probably mid 20's. She wanted to stop at the store for something to drink, so I gave her a dollar and she went in- as soon as she was inside I split. I went on and found a woman that ended up not being a sw, even though she got right in when I offered a ride. Long story short, I drove her to her hotel, and that was it. Bummer, cause she had a great body. That was it, no score for me. There was some elle here and there, but they were busy with other things.

Azil
07-16-05, 19:10
I'll be in Austin for the first time in many years this week. From reading the recent posts it appears that the main areas are the IH-35 access roads near Rundberg, and on Powell near Lamar and Georgian. Have I got this right, and are there other areas I shoukld know about?

What are the going rates in Austin for a half&half? Also, are there any cheap motels to use (I prefer to avoid sex in the car).

Thanks for any help you can give.

Best Tx Monger
07-18-05, 21:15
Disc man,

What is up brother !! Loyal fans, called Sandra the other day and started talking to her. She asked me If I spoke Spanish, told her yes, she said well let's talk.

I don't actually know her but got her digits from DJ man ( Disco Four )and she asked me how I got her number. Told her from Jose and the dumbass started describing a Jose to me and I told her yea that one !!! DUH!!! Chit-Chatted with her for a while, all well knowing of her mishaps with Dj man!

Eventually told me that she wanted $200.00, found that rather irrational since she is a sw, now I am thinking how Jose found her? Told her that I would call her later, that was about a week ago. Been meaning to go to Austin, but have not had the time.

Disco IV, you sparked my mind about Sandy and i wanted to inquire how She looked, did she look like a mut or a fine feathered ***** ? Asked her if she had a website, that of which she replied no. Was wondering if some of you folks could compare her to a well know celebrity, physical attributes of course.

Deleted
07-19-05, 17:53
I got two pictures I posted a while back. Those should help.

On a SW scale, she is off the freaking charts. On a real-life scale, I would give her body a 9.8 and her face a 7.5 or 8, depending on the beer intake that day. I'm telling you her body is stacked. She supposedly dances at one of the local tittie bars, and I beleive her. I think I just offeneded her when I did not have the big bucks.

Ivel
07-20-05, 21:16
...I don't actually know her but got her digits from DJ man ( Disco Four )and she asked me how I got her number. Told her from Jose and the dumbass started describing a Jose to me and I told her yea that one !!! DUH!!! Chit-Chatted with her for a while, all well knowing of her mishaps with Dj man!

"Jose"... LOL that's funny man. :) I am going to rat you out to Sandra!

I'm just kidding man....I don't have her digit.

Your post does remind me though, I did have somewhat of a similar experience once with an air head and she wasn't on drugs either... or not at that particular moment anyway.

I stopped to pick up this SW once. She was on the sidewalk on my driver's side. As soon as I stopped next to her I said..

Ivel : "what's up girl?"
AH(air head) : Hey!. (pauses) is that you Alex?
( I have no idea who Alex was. I'm squinting to get a better look at her and I'm making a confused facial expression. Before I could answer her she replies)
AH: It's me!.. Darlene!
(I start smiling)
Ivel: Ohhh...Hi Darlene! ( I've never met her before in my life!)
AH: It's been a while since I last saw you!
Ivel: Well, get in and take me for a ride! :)
(she laughs and I laugh with her while thinking, who the fuck is she?!)

After she gets in the car we spend a good 30 minutes just talking and driving around. I was having fun just learning alot about Alex in that short period of time. Smiling all the way. LOL We eventually decide to go to my room.

Five minutes after we were in the room still talking and both of us still fully dressed, finally!, she looks at me and says:

AH: "You are not Alex!"
Ivel: " No I'm not" ( DUH! with a big smile)
AH: "why did you tell me you were?
Ivel: " I never said that. You did" (big smile)

I thought she would never catch on.

I will spare you the rest of the details, but after that, we did the dirty and had a good time. :) LOL
That one was a trip!

Ivel

Rodman 2
07-21-05, 02:03
From my last trip I met up with Alysha again. Apparently she didnt more to the coast with her boyfriend. She wanted a ride to her apartment so I drove her around to the access Rd and took her home. Well I thought why not. She stripped fully naked gave me a slurpy BJ as only a 22 yr old can then I had her lay on the bed and I straddled her head and drove the final stretch pounding into her mouth. Then she wanted it up the butt. She just can't seem to get enough. All the time she was playing XXX porno on a large color TV at the end of her bed.

Ivel
07-21-05, 07:21
Rodman,

Good to hear Alisha didn't move to Corpus after all. She sounds like a very good time and money well spent.

So what happened to her boyfiiend? Did he move to Corpus all by himself? Is the coast clear in Austin? :)

Regards,

Ivel

Deleted
07-21-05, 20:36
No, there was a sting Friday. Heard they got several guys. They had ladies at the Chevron and up the access road. Be smart, and don't agree to anything until she is in your ride.

Rodman 2
07-23-05, 02:07
The boyfriend is a mystery to me. Some young black guy. He goes to the Mormon Church apparently. Go figure?

It may be that she has now left for Corpus.

Rodman

Rodman 2
07-25-05, 01:04
Thanks to Disco Furr for updates on LE decoys in area around Chevron station and along access Rd to the south.

As I have talked about in several posting LE has been out in force for the last few months in the North Austin area. The Geography of area means that its very hard to detect LE presence befor you try to pick up a SW.

I have been told by SW that LE most weekends is running some kind of warant-apalooza with a mobile command center set up at the Austin Metro bus transfer center at 183 and Lamar. They are going after people with outstanding warrants. Some SW have outstanding warrants. As a result if you have one in your car you are running a risk.

LE is also running drug stings in the area. Many of the SW who hang out around the Chevron station and motels immediately south are on crack. LE actions in the area that I have nearly run into involved 15 or more APD with body armour and heavy weapons. That whole area is a dangerous place to be.

You add to this stings based on Decoys and that area is to risky for me. Next time I visit I dont plan to shop in that area.

Rodman 2
07-29-05, 02:57
Wanted to report on some more adventures from my last trip a few weeks back. Saw D on Rundberg walking towards the I35 bridge . She didnt recognise me at first but when she did she jumped in, She had a white Tee shirt, black baggy pants. She had a room in a local motel so we went there. She claimed LE had the place steaked out earlier in the evening.

She stripped naked and lay me back on the bed. She proceeded to give me a wild enthusiastic BJ while her double D's bounces all over my thighs. She has great techniquie. Followed up with some Russian, slipping it into her mouth. She wanted to do doggy so I plowed into her. I tried Greek but she acted like I'd made a mistake so I didn't push it. She ended milking me dry with her thigh action and pussy muscles. All in all not bad for a Jackson.

Rodman 2
07-30-05, 17:02
Again from my last visit.

Picked up Jackie walking down I35 Acess Rd. Shoulder length black hair. She wasn't high (it was mid morning). She had a room so we made the block, parked and went to her room. She had promised to deep throat me.

She stripped naked sat me on her bed and kneeled between my lehs and gave a slow methodical BJ with good suction. The Deep Throat action never happened. She paused and said I was just to big. Well who knows, but she did a solid enthusiastic job never the less and drained me vigorously to completion. A jackson did it.

Rodman 2
07-31-05, 23:42
Just wanted to provide updates on a number of SW's. Alysha gave me a lot of tips as she was leaving for Corpus Christi permanently. Thought you all may find them of interest:

Jennifer (DD WSW that is really a great lay, early 30's blonde)-
Alysha says Jennifer is working for a house cleaning crew but does play on the weekends. I never get to Austin on the weekends allas.

Sunshine (C cup WSW, short black hair, late 20's)-
Now hanging out with Big Black Dudes friends at Motels a little south of Chevron off 35 access rd. Lots of drugs in that group so I'd be careful she isn't high as a kite

Nicky (short BSW, short dark hair, dark complexion, wears very short shorts. Alysha claims she has been told this lady has AIDS. I have talked to her but not dated her and all I can say is that she is very agressive pushy, has a bad attittude and I would avoid her for this alone. She hangs out around Powell and Georgian. I have seen her trolling up and down Lamar. Alysha says she is always in very short shorts and thats my observation as well.

Melanie (HSW BBW 5' 8" tall, C cups)
Have seen her on Lamar several times with boyfriend. must be truely semi-pro. Doesnt come out often

TEE (thick BSW, 5' 5". daerk comlexion short hair big smile)
Was staying at motel north of red roof inn. Havent seen her in weeks appears to have moved on.

Butterfly (tall thin WSW with long black hair below shoulders)-
Around mostly late at night, nice person, has own apartment

Tammy (BSW, big boobs)
Haven't seen Tammy, Alysha says she has biggest boobs around, that she lives in Apt near Georgian and 183, hangs out between 8 in morning and 3 in afternoon along Powell. I talked to another BSW in the Apt complex Aysha indicated and got confirmation that Tammy lives there. Anyone know her? interested in quality of service, looks and contact info.

Renee (thick BSW was living in same Apt complex as Tammy)
Seems to have returned to Houston. Was staying with her sister and family.

Member #3331
08-05-05, 05:16
When: Friday morning 1-3AM.

Where: Powell, I-35 Access Rd, Lamar, Rundberg.

Cruised this area for almost two hours tonight. After about an hour of cruising, I found Brandy walking down Powell towards Georgian. She has a petite body, probably a full A cup or small B cup. Says she's nursing her baby. She was dissappointed that I only had 15 (for BBBJ). I think she wanted a Jackson. Anyways, she started complaining how I was taking too long. After about 10 minutes, she stopped. But with some urging I got her to go another 5 minutes to finish the job. She was complaining this whole time, but at least she finished the job. Oh and she didn't do let me CIM, which kind of pissed me off. She says she usually doesn't do this, that she's doing it only for the money. Says she has a job working at Dell.

After I dropped her back off, I continued to monger in the same route. There were some very hot WSW/HSW around the 35 access road, but they were snatched up pretty quickly.

There was this one pretty hot HSW... 20's C cup, nice tight body, dressed in a bright orange baby Tee. I stopped and she kind of hestitantly walked towards me, but then started turning back. I honked slightly, and she turned back towards me, and I yelled out "Do you need a ride?" She shook her head and moved on north on I-35 Access rd towards Rundberg. So I forget about her and continue the loop. I see her again in the same spot, where those apartments are on the access rd. She's on her cell phone. I don't approach her this time. Next time I see her is when she's heading back up the access rd towards Rundberg. And I see her again on Rundberg towards Lamar a couple minutes later. I stop for her again, and ask her if she needs as ride and she ignores me. Fellow mongerers were going nuts over this girl. At one point, 3 cars circled around her where that Race Trac is. I can't imagine that a girl dressed like that walking around that part of town at this time of night is not a SW.

Anyways, I go down the Access rd and see two WSW. They wave and yell at me. One is amazingly ugly, and must not be a SW just because she's too damn ugly. The ok looking girl with a big rack says her name is Alicia (pronounced Alee-see-ah). I'm thinking it may be the girl named Alysha that Rodman has picked up (I thought she was going to Corpus). Anyways, her skank friend's name is Roxana or something like that. They say they need a ride to their room at the Red Roof.

In the car, she asks for two jacksons. I tell her I need to stop by the ATM and will be back. I drop them off after I get their room #. I get only 30 from the ATM. To make a long story short, she accepts the 30... but she was high, and she was actually smoking crack while I was in the room. Otherwise she seemed rather horny and ready to go. Overall, not a bad experience. Her double D's were worth it, and she actually has a nice looking face.

She said she needed 40 to pay for her room by 12noon on Friday. She says since I couldn't get her the extra 10, she may not be there long. If any senior members want her room #, PM me.

Rodman 2
08-05-05, 23:55
From most recent report below:

"The ok looking girl with a big rack says her name is Alicia (pronounced Alee-see-ah). I'm thinking it may be the girl named Alysha that Rodman has picked up (I thought she was going to Corpus). Anyways, her skank friend's name is Roxana or something like that. They say they need a ride to their room at the Red Roof.

but she was high, and she was actually smoking crack while I was in the room. Otherwise she seemed rather horny and ready to go. Overall, not a bad experience. Her double D's were worth it, and she actually has a nice looking face."

I don't think there is any chance this WSW is Alysha. Alysha doesnt do drugs. Also Alysha told me she had her apartment leased till end of August (same block as Red Roof Inn). The other WSW sounds like Roxanne who I have never dated. She has an acne scared face and is an alcoholic. Roxanne doesn't ever hang out with Alysha. Still I love DD's. Never had a good experience with anyone one crack. But I love DD's.

Ive tried to pick up the HSW you mentioned. I have seen her picked up. She is picky (may be scared of LE and only going with regulars)

Thanks for the report.

Rodman 2
08-06-05, 11:42
I have had some messaging with N-Family on his report below and from his description the WSW in question sounds like Jennifer. Same hair color and hair length, same DD boobs, Jennifer often hangs out at Red roof Inn, Jennifers buddy who she shared a room with was Roxanne.

Rodman 2
08-09-05, 00:34
Where: On Georgian near Powell.

Who: BSW calls her self Angie. Medium brown complexion about 5' 7" tall, short black hair, wearing pink shorts and matching top with running shoes, great rack C cup at least. Long legs and muscular thighs.

Story: Asked first if she had an apartment. She said yes. Agreed on a Jackson. She then wanted to go to store for a beer. I said no. Guided me to apartment near 183. I was suprised it was a more expensive complex.

Then she wants to get the $'s befor she leaves the car. I'm suspicious so I say no. She gets out and we supposedly walk towards her apartment. She want the money up front says I can hold her hand till we get to apartment. I suspect she will take the $s and scamper so I say no money unless she open door of her apartment,

The she wants to get back into car to negotiate. I say no. Then she says she left her cup in my car. I get it out just as a down pour starts. Big storm. She walks off towards entrance to complex and on to the street. Obviosly she doesn't have an apartment here. My guess she was planning to run. With her athletic build I'm sure she would outrun me. If not she would probably scream that I was trying to rape her. My guess is that she would have asked for $'s up front to get beer then refused to leave store.

Avoid this scam artist, don't fork over moneey untill its clear that your likely to get what you are paying for, I prefer to ay after not befor but this isn't always possible.

Member #3331
08-12-05, 03:37
Thanks for the heads up Rodman.

After having been ripped off once, I've learned to be wary of BSW's with running shoes on.

Rodman 2
08-13-05, 11:56
Just wanted to warn about some scammers operating in North Austin

WSW calls herself "Danger" Tall, short dark haired WSW hangs out around motels on 35 access Rd just south of Rundberg. Walks with jerky motion. Tried to extort $s by saying I had touched her boobs screaming out to what she claimed was an undercover LE (not true but she tried). Avoid her.

BSW calls herself Nicki, short stature and petite, short dark hair, dark complexion, wears very short shorts, thick muscular thighs, hangs out near Georgian and Powell, wants to get in your car get your $s and then get out and run.

WSW calls her self Sandra or Susi, long blond hair either in long poney tail or fluffy, in 40's, nice rack. Hangs out on Lamar near Beaver, along Lamar north of Rundberg or along Powell or 35 access Rd. Gets your money then acts like a crazy person untill you leave.

HSW Angela has long dark hair down past her shoulders, tall, C cups, buck teath, hangs out in motel back of 35 access Rd just south of Rundberg, seems sane till your in her room then turns into cracked out paranoid, acts crazy untill you leave.

Jennifer, thin white early twenties, long light brow hair, hangs out on Lamar near Yellow painted club or near Shell conveience store 5 blocks south of 183 on Lamar. Gets your $s then disapears into house full of thug drug dealers.

Hizark21
08-29-05, 00:22
I have found that a lot of the older sw's will try and scam you.

bedwtr
08-31-05, 00:27
Has anyone been to mardi gras modeling? I'm here from Dallas and passed it on my way in. Powell and Rundberg saw nothing.Any amp's in Austin?

Thanks in advance.

Tjbfan1958
08-31-05, 13:35
Has anyone been to mardi gras modeling? I'm here from Dallas and passed it on my way in. Powell and Rundberg saw nothing.Any amp's in Austin?Don't waste your time with Mardis Gras. Like most other "modeling" studios, these are nothing but jack shacks. Midnight Cowboy on 6th Street is about the only legit AMP in town.

Member #3331
09-03-05, 07:28
What's with the lack of postings lately? I've noticed the streets are kind of dry lately as well. LE has been stepping it up.

Rodman 2
09-04-05, 03:21
I think heat is a bigger Issue than LE at the moment. I was in Austin week befor last and very few SW around untill after sun is down.

Though I do get the impression LE has largely driven SW away from Powell. They are more scattered now.

Rodman 2
09-05-05, 19:58
Ran into Janet in Motel off Access Rd. She is a BSW with DD's, 5'4" tall, 40's, big smile. She is semi-pro. Doesn't normally do this but needed rent money. Checked into the motel to trawl for guys.

After a few words she stripped naked and jumped into bed. Started with a nice BJ though she says that not her thing. Did some sucking of her large but suprisingly firm boobs and nice nipples. She laid back and pushed them together. Then she asked to be drilled. She raised her legs up, spreading her thighs very wide. She was very enthusiastic, and seemed to really enjoy getting a good pounding.

All things considered great value for a Jackson.

Best Tx Monger
09-06-05, 19:08
Rodman,

I have not given up hope on the number two ranked Longhorns but i had given up hope with the sw activity in Austin.

I have been contemplating the thought of going to Austin intending to have a good time and even a better one with the sw.

However, with the board activity on this city and the recent proliferation of scammers I had just about given up hope. Glad to see that you got back up on your feet and got a descent performance.

Othen than that DFW is also slow at the current time. IMHO.

Regards,

Rodman 2
09-07-05, 00:58
Where: Saw Aisha walking north towards Rundberg on Access Rd in front of Budget Inn.

Looks: Dark BSW, 5'2" tall, curly hair down to shoulders, wearing flowery dress, white with red flowers.

Service: To drunk for service

Reccomendation: Best avoided.

Rodman 2
09-08-05, 00:11

My reports may have given the wrong impression. I don't think there has been a recent increase in attempted scams. This is just a constant risk. Goes with the territory. I hadn't been in the habit of reporting scams from my trips to Austin. Recently it was suggested to me that this was useful information so I put out some reports specifically on the topic.

Most attempted scammers I suspect are on crack and just arent playing with a full deck. Even with a short conversation I have found its not easy to tell. If they are twitchy and can't stand still its a good hint.

Drunk SW are less of a problem unless they are belligerent drunks or really falling over.

Rodman 2
09-09-05, 00:04
Catching up on reports from my last trip to Austin.

Who: Calls herself Red. She a very light skinned, essentially white girl with african american facial features. She has orangey brown hair hence her nick name. She is about 5' 8" tall, boobs that jut way out (DD's I would think). Probably early to mid 30's. Wearing shorts.

Where: Along I 35 Access Road where it intersects the side Road just south of Rundberg, in parking lot of closed Mexican Restaurant. Had her own room nearby.

Service: Very enthusiastic BJ with fantastic suction. Great rythem she just kept up a constant beat taking it dep each time untill I just blew.

Attitude: Pushed for more dinero at start, Bared her boobs and thrust them in my face during negotiations. Great nipples that jutted out. Great negotiation strategy. Once she agreeed to go she had a postive attitude and wanted a positive outcome. Looking for return business by providing high service level. At end she mentioned that "all types of service are available". Didnt seem to be drunk or on crack.

Donation: Wanted .3 but settled for a Jack when I said I was leaving. No decline in service noted with lower price.

Reccomended for BJ, might be intersting to explore other services available.

Rodman 2
09-09-05, 00:53
Since my previous summary on where to look for SW in North Austin the situation has changed enough to need revision.

Powell Street: A year ago SW action was centered on Powell between Georgian and the Access Rd. Most nights you could count on 2 or more SW trolling up and down at any time, often more. Pickings seem to be rare on Powell these days Any SW I have seen on Powell is soon harrased by LE and dissapeared. It may be that local residents have complained to LE. Sometimes you still see an SW or 2 along Powell near Lamar near the Texaco on the corner.

Georgian: rare to see an SW on this street. Sometimes at bus stops. But most women at Bustops are civilians.

Lamar: Rare SW on Beaver near intersection with Lamar. Also hanging out rarely around carwash opposite Jackn Box across other side of Lamar from Beaver.

Rundberg: SW are very rare on Rundberg. Sometimes you see them at Chevron on corner of Rundberg and I35 Access rd (but beware of LE stings, Decoys, unmarked cars in and around Chevron). Sometimes see SW walking on Rundberg under I35 to the east side. They can sometimes be seen in fast food places, and convenience stores on East side. These SW are more likely to be independants than ones near motels along access Rd. Also sometimes see them in parking lot of Budget Motel behind Chevron (again LE threat).

I-35 Access Rd: South bound I35 Access Road on west side of Interstate, SW walking along access Rd. Also along side streets particularly just south of Chevron (I suspect drug dealers common in this area and that this may explain Intense LE activity). Further south towards Powell, SW strolling along access road tend to be semi pro independants who have apartments in area.

Best Tx Monger
09-10-05, 00:11
Disco,

Wanted to give a thumbs up to Jackson for making all of those that have been doing their homework and finally gruduating them.

Especially Disco, he went and duked it out with the Mayor of Burger King and did quite well with his rhetorical responses in reference to membership upgrades and so forth.

Just wanted to thank those that have effectively reported on this board and congratulate them on their promotion.

Regards

Rodman 2
09-10-05, 01:19
Based on last few visits, LE activity seems to be focussed on:

i> Street off I35 Access Road just south of Rundberg. This is street with two cheap motels. These seem to have loads of LE attention . Typically 2 to 3 marked cars converge into motel parking lot. Not sure what they do. I steer clear. I have sen some large LE raids in motels in this area with 20 or more LE in Kevlar vests and carrying heavey weapons. Presume these are drug sweeps.

ii> Chevron on Rundburg and adjacent paking lot for budget motel. Site for priodic LE stings with decoys. Also area where LE in unmarked cars sometimes lurk at night. Security guard sometimes on duty.

iii> Powell. LE seem intent to run SW off Powell. LE seem to sweep down Powell in marked cars sporadically and have a zero tolerance policy for SW. They pull over, put flashing lights on, check for warrants and they tell SW to get out of area. They then circle round and make sure SW leave

iv> Convenience Store at Powell and Georgian, and Texaco at Lamar and Powell. Management tells SW to get off property, probably call LE if SW don't comply. SW essentially absent except occasionally behind hedge at side of Texaco along Powell. At night LE sometimes lurk in dark parking lot on south side of Powell across from Texaco.

Some weekends large LE sweeps are based in parking lot of bus transfer station at Lamar and 183. LE set up mobile command post with 20 or more marked and unmarked cars assembled. These seem to be sweeps for outstanding warrants. Its worthwhile checking this parking lot befor cruising. These LE sweeps reduce number of SW on streets and I suspect increase risk of being pulled over.

Rodman 2
09-10-05, 01:45
Saw Erica on access rd just south of Chevron. Major LE raid in area 20 minutes earlier but they had left.

WHO:
Erica is WSW, early 30's or late 20's, Blonde curly hair just to bottom of neck, nice brown tan, wearing light T shirt an white pants. Curvaceous (C cups) not fat. Gap between front teeth. Fairly attractive, was probably a 10 a few years back. She says she used to be a D cup but has lost weight.

WHERE:
At corner of Access Rd and side street just south of Chevron, in front of closed Mexican cafe.

SERVICE:
Got to her room in nearby motels and she stripped and showered. I soaped her huge protruding nipples as she showered. She towelled off and hopped on the bed still naked and asked me what I wanted. I went for BJ with her kneeling on bed while I squeezed her nipples and fingered her at the Y. Great technique. Lots of suction. Erica kept up vigorous action engulfing almost all of the big guy with each gulp. Kept it up long after the fireworks occurred. Total drainage of cream supply. Great experience.

DONATION:
Offered Jackson, asked for .3. Told her I didn't have it. She replied "just this once" with an impish smile.

CONTACT?
No phone. Says she might not be around much longer but can be found for next few weeks in area indicated above.

RECCOMENDATION:
Two thumbs up. Though your results may vary. I think I caught her just as she started work for the day. If she is on drugs then she may be different at other time. She wasn't twitchy, seemed to have nice personality. great attitude. One word of caution. A black pimp? showed up as I was leaving. He wasn't a problem but I prefer semi-pro independants if I can find them. This was over 2 weeks ago she may not be around still.

Rodman 2
09-11-05, 17:37
I reported on this last winters and several members apparently found the information useful. At the moment the times are quite different due to the heat.

Day time:
Few SW are around these days. Around lunch time (11am til 1pm) is most likely time but its slim pickn's.

Evening:
Most SW don't arrive in the area or activate untill about 6.00 pm. Most SW aren't coming out untill after the sun goes down. Unfortunately this is when LE starts to focus on the area.

Late:
Not many around after 12pm.

North Texas
09-12-05, 00:41
WHen I lived in Austin my fav. AMP was an independent that moved aroudn a lot. Went by the name Maggie. She used to post in Austin Chronicle but I've had no luck finding her. Anyone know of her or seen her?
I'd like to hook up with her on my next trip to Austin.

!NT

Is Fine 69
09-12-05, 06:41
Let's try to get some more pictures up here so we can get service quality to faces.

Tjbfan1958
09-12-05, 17:43
Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I went for a drive Saturday night at halftime of the UT/OSU game before grabbing a bite to eat. Powell was dead, Wonsley was dead. I did see a really thin BSW on that side road behind the Chevron station, but she looked frightening! As I headed down the southbound frontage road I saw a nice blond SW in a summer dress near those apartments where the exit comes off of 35 (Brookstone or something like that). I turned into the next driveway of those apartments and swung around but I guess someone beat me to her. Went on to St. John's but only saw one tranny. Did the Powell circuit again but saw nothing and went home. Kind of depressing really.

Tjbfan1958
09-12-05, 17:51
Got to her room in nearby motels and she stripped and showered. Hey Rodman,

I always enjoy reading your comments. I have one question, though. Don't you worry about going to a SW's apartment? I would be so paranoid that someone else would be there to rob me or something like that. I guess it would be different if it was a SW who I've had several times before and knew better. But a new SW I would get a little nervous. Just curious.

Rodman 2
09-12-05, 21:08
PICs are great. I have seen that cities with real active Boards have lots of PICs but they have even more SW reviews, reviews with good descriptions of the SW, the location, the quality of service, pricing and whatnot.

We don't have to many people posting any sort of SW reviews and those that do lately have almost no useful information in them.

I also have isssues about posting the faces of SW. The SW I prefer are semi-pros, many have day jobs, and have family. I certainly don't want to ID them to LE.

Although having photos may be great entertaiment for lurkers I don't plan to post any at the moment.

Rodman 2
09-12-05, 21:20
I found Kiesha on my last trip on I35 Access Rd just south of Chevron.

Who:
Kiesha is 19 year old BSW, about 5'4" tall, face is a 9, body a 7, she says her boobs are DD's, great nipples, she had a great attitude with me but your results may vary. She says she moved to Austin from Dallas recently.

Service:
Great BJ. A little fast at first but with some coaching she slowed down and went after it with good technique. Good rythem to solid completion. Very nice. She told me next time she and I will get to know one another better and she will demo her other skills.

Donation:
Asked for .3, accepted a Jack.

Ivel
09-14-05, 09:13
Let's try to get some more pictures up here so we can get service quality to faces.

Great Idea "Fine69"

You got any to post? It would improve your post count. :)

Seriously, I agree with Rodman. Many of the girls don't want their pics (faces) posted for the world to see. I have to respect and honor that request. I know I wouldn't want my ugly face up on the internet, so I take their concerns into consideration.

That is just my view on things, but when the girl gets to know you and realizes that you are sincere about her privacy, many times she will open up and let you take pics and video. That is base on my own actual experience. I only post pics after I ask permission from the girl. If I can get away with posting pics and keep their anonymity intact, I will consider posting it without permission, but still, I would rather get permission from the source first.

Let me see if I can contact one of my favorites ( her cell phone number is temporary lost/stolen) and see if she will let me post a couple of faceless shots of her gorgeous body I have taken of her.

Ivel

Ivel
09-14-05, 09:24
Hey Rodman,

I always enjoy reading your comments. I have one question, though. Don't you worry about going to a SW's apartment? I would be so paranoid that someone else would be there to rob me or something like that. I guess it would be different if it was a SW who I've had several times before and knew better. But a new SW I would get a little nervous. Just curious.

That's always a possibility. You never really know. My suggestion is to carry only as much money with you as you are willing to lose in case this happens. If I ever fell into this situation, I would evaluate the my alternatives and if necessary, I would give up my money over my life. Pure and simple.

On the other hand, if you use her room, you don't have to spend any funds on getting your own room. Of course, you can always do it in the vehicle and save from getting a room, but I prefer the comfort of a room myself. There is less chance of getting caught by LE. I gotta face it, I'm past the age of trying to act like "Johnny be nibble, Johnny be quick" in the back seat of a chevy. :)

Ivel

Rodman 2
09-14-05, 20:01
Hey Rodman,

Sorry TJBFAN I didn't notice your question until I saw Ivels reply. I think he answered well.

First, going to a motel room in a half way normal motel seems relatively safe to me. I always check the bathroom and lock and chain the door.

I feel Austin is fairly safe compared to say NY City.

My main concern is keeping clear of drug activity and possible collaterol damage if LE does major anti-drug action.

I always do what Ivel suggests and secret my wallet in a safe place, carry only the $s I plan to spend. Maybe carry an extra five hidden for contingencies.

Going to an apartment would scare me if it was in a really bad area, though I have done it a few times with an SW I knew well and trusted.

Rodman 2
09-14-05, 21:50
Ran into D again on Lamar. She was hot in more ways than one and glad to have a ride in the AC. I drove her back to her place. Nice lady. An 8 or 9 in looks on SW scale. Great attitude (9 or 10).

Service:
Great BJ while I played with her DD's and massaged her nipples. Gave the nipples a good sucking. Her boobs are just awesome.

She has great technique, wonderful suction and swallows whole length. Started to much hand action for my liking but stopped on request. Strong finish to mind blowing completion.

Donation:
Jackson

Rodman 2
09-14-05, 22:00
Some guys on another board have reported seeing SW hanging out at Chevron.

Some observations:

During multiple visits to Austin over last 3 months I have not seen any SW hanging out in Chevron. I have seen some hurriedly passing through to go to Convience store.

Have seeen security guard at night, I think SW have been warned off.

I have personally seen decoys hanging out at Chevron one night. LE in unmarked cars in Adjacent parking lot in front of budget motel. Decoys were standing in front of a red car, a Camaro I think.

I have heard reports of other decoy activity at this site.

BEWARE. I never pick up a SW that I don't know unless I have seen her befor multiple times or another SW I trust verifies her status.

Deleted
09-15-05, 19:46
Sorry I have not been posting, but to be honest, I am trying to break this habit. It is harder then I thought. I have not been mongering lately, but I have been keeping watch on this thread.

I have picked up more then one girl from the Chevron, but I would advise against it. I know for a fact elle has had decoys out at that spot, and just slightly up the access road. Just be smart- dont agree to anything until she is in your car. If she is not in your car, she can tell you whatever she wants- even that she is not a cop- but as soon as you agree to anything at all you could be busted.

As far as the apartment or girls room question, my answer again is just to be smart. I have been in a couple of rotten situations, but for the most part have not had problems. Just be aware of your surroundings, and make sure no one else is in the place.

007-
I appreciate your words. Personally, I think J is a real doob. If he would get over himself and listen to my suggestions, I think he would be better off. I was really getting irritated at him and others that took his side, when I was playing by his rules. Anyway- thanks.

Rodman 2
09-19-05, 16:26
Doing D again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was scheduled for a bidness meeting in Nu Awlins this week. But that came off the menu so I wangled my way back to Austin.

Phoned my friend D. Arranged to meet her on Lamar.

She had a few drinks befor I arrived and wasn't feeling the best.

After finding a discrete place way away from the LE I pulled out her boobs, they sprung free and wobbled nicely. I then gave them a real sucking swalling her nipples deep. Wow what great boobs this woman has. Her nipples got all engorged. She knelt above me and started some good slow head action, ungulfing my whole length with a little encoragement from my hand behind her neck. Then she started to gag as the cream was boiling up inside me. She doesnt normally have this reaction but all was not lost. Still a satisying conclusion.

Rodman 2
09-19-05, 23:00
I hadnt read your exchanges with Jackson untill tonight. I saw your interchange with 007 and wondered hat was up.

I didn't realise that you were responsible for me getting a senior membership upgrade. Now I see it. many thanks.

I was more than a little frustrated at not being upgraded a long time back. I had applied to be upgraded befor the boards split. My upgrade came through a few days after the split, but then only applied to the world wide board.

Since then it seemed to me that numeruous senior memebrs with far fewer posts weredismissing regular members.

So many thanks for your efforts.

I also wish you well in your current efforts.

I may follow your example. I have not have a run in with LE in Austin but they are obviously detrmined to shut things down. It seems to me that they have pushed SW into a very small area immediately south of the Chevron. The very area that they have run stings in and large scale busts in the past.

I recognise your fine leadership of this board.

Be safe... Rodman

Slaughter
09-20-05, 15:20
I started at Slaughter and South Congress a little after noon, rolled down Congress to Cesar Chavez, over to Chicon, up to 12th, to Airport, to I-35, to Rundberg, to Lamar, to Powell, to I-35, to Oltorf, to South Congress, to Slaughter...

And saw nothing; not one SW.

Could be I suck at this; I only mong between GFs and the last relationship was several years; last time I monged was in Chicago in '99.

Tried last month, when I was just a lurker and couldn't post, and found a 6 BSW CBJCIM for $20 at 12th and Chicon 11pm Tuesday night.

Saw a lot of rolling LE; saw a maybe (maybe a decoy) at the Lamar Chevron, hanging around, carless, near the southernmost pump, but there was a marked car parked at the station so I passed.

How's my grammar? ;-)

Hi,

For the 10,000th time, the Forum's Posting Guidelines DO NOT require good grammer or spelling. The Guidelines only require correct capitalization and punctuation, which everybody knows how to do, and which only requires a minimal effort.

Thanks,

Jackson

Deleted
09-21-05, 14:35
I dont check the email associated with this account too often anymore, but just read one from our friend J that cracks me up. In his other international forum, the genius has finally decided to start charging for his services. I am sure it will only be time before this one follows suit. So that makes TWO points he said he would not do, and is now doing. Is it because of my suggestions? I doubt it. I am sure he credits himself for coming up with these little nuggest of pure genius. Congrats J man...When you would like to start paying me a consulting fee, you know where to find me.

Tjbfan1958
09-22-05, 20:15
I was driving around the Powell area and saw nothing. I then went down that road behind the Mexican restaurant and saw this nice body in a bright, red-flowery dress that intrigued me. As I approached her and slowed down I saw the face of a woman who looked almost 60-years old, all wrinkled up. I couldn't hit the accelerator fast enough! She was waving for me but I just couldn't go that route. Didn't see anything else in the area. This was around 2-3 p.m.

Is Fine 69
09-23-05, 05:12
Was traveling south on Congress and spotted a small group of people in a parking lot at Congress/William Cannon. The group had 5 people in it 3 women & 2 men. The better looking woman of the 3 had a "Please Help. Anything will do" sign. Decided to see if anything would really do and picked her up. Got a BBBJCIM for twenty. Pretty much the going rate.

I haven't really noticed any influx of new faces from the Katrina/Rita areas. Any else notice that too.

Tjbfan1958
09-26-05, 22:36
Was driving around the Powell area and only saw one SW. She was walking on Powell towards Georgian. A really big girl who wore clothes that were waaay too tight. Reminded me of the comic strip Baby Huey, which was a large duck that wore a tight little shirt and whose gut stuck way out. She did wave at me, but I wasn't interested. A man's got to have some standards!

Tjbfan1958
09-29-05, 11:55
Since I didn't have to work today I decided to drive around a few places last night/early this morning. I saw far more LE than I did SW. LE was busting quite a few at the Chevron on the corner of 35 & Rundberg. It was so obvious that the girls there were undercover (they looked too good). LE had a couple of people pulled over on Powell between Georgian and Lamar. I did see one young BSW walking along the frontage road of 35 but I could never get in a position to stop and pick her up.

I also drove up to the St John area and LE had some people handcuffed at that Exxon, but I couldn't tell if it was a drug bust or a SW bust. I just had bad vibes after that and decided to go home. Now that the weather has finally cooled off maybe there will be a little more activity during the day. I sure hope so.

Rodman 2
09-30-05, 01:09
Hey TJ I agree with you. Ive been in Austin most of the week and got out at least once each day but saw Uncle Leo everytime. Missed the Chevron incident that you described. Doesn't suprise me. That area is Uncle's main focus.

I repeat my advice. Don't pickup any one you don't know from the Chevron. Best idea is don't go near the Chevron.

Drug busts are going down I'm sure. Some are large scale and a guy could get swept up in one just by being near. Avoid SW who are openly doing drugs.

Bbond
09-30-05, 01:29
I dont check the email associated with this account too often anymore, but just read one from our friend J that cracks me up. In his other international forum, the genius has finally decided to start charging for his services. I am sure it will only be time before this one follows suit. So that makes TWO points he said he would not do, and is now doing. Is it because of my suggestions? I doubt it. I am sure he credits himself for coming up with these little nuggest of pure genius. Congrats J man...When you would like to start paying me a consulting fee, you know where to find me.

Mr Jackson has a lot of loyal supporters. Even members that do not need to pay are supporting him and his sites.
You do not need to pay in order to read, that remains totally free.
Read his posts concerning the new fees, if you don't agree, start your own forum, and see how expensive free is.

Rodman 2
10-02-05, 10:46
I have some news from a buddy who lives up in Austin. OK here is the deal. LE continues to have warrant sweeps in North Austin. My buddy tells me they were out this weekend. He saw major Manhunt going on in vicinity of Chevron. He thinks an SW with a warrant was involved. 15 to 20 marked cars were in on the hunt. He thinks that it was drug related. I think maybe it was someone on there list for outstanding warrants. Whatever, they were out in force when he drove down Runburg and turned on to the access RD.

He also says that TV News reported that LE are "cleaning up" SW in 12th St and Chicon area. They said this was a responding to complaints by local churchs maybe. This is an area of BSW that l checked out a few times last year. Never sampled though. To me it was to dangerous. Lots of drug dealing going on, and some really mean hard looking dudes hanging around who seemed angry at any outsider sticking his nose into there area.

The bottom line seems to be that the only two areas of active SW action that I know of in Austin are overun with LE. This doesn't seem to be a coincidence. LEO must have a plan. They are using lots of resources. They are all over the area most of the time with marked cars and when you don't see LEO there is a good chance they are running decoy stings.

To me LE themselves are not the biggest problem. The danger is that there actions have driven off all the local semi-pro/ameture SW. What is left is the hardcore SW who are crack addicts, have warrants out. They have pimps who are also probably dealers. Its very bad. I reccommend keeping away from any SW in North Austin. Houston or Dallas seem to offer diversity and some OK choices. Austin is just not worth the risks.

Rodman 2
10-02-05, 11:02
If you ignore my advice and continue to cruise the Rundburg Chevron, I35 access Road area, here are some observations on Decoys.

Decoys are better dressed and cleaner than SW. But decoys sometimes put on a scruffy hat or something like that to fool you. Saw one decoy at Chevron with scruffy straw cowboy hat.

Decoys tend to hold a position, either they are in the same plce or they move around within a small area. They often stand in middle of parking lot or on corners. Decoys park a car in Chevron and stand next to it for example. SW tend to be on the move. SW if they arent moving they are off in shadows up against wall. I have seen decoys hanging out in Chevron for 30 minutes and more. SW don't stay in one place for more than a few minutes. They keeep on the move.

Rumors that decoys won't get into your car are probably untrue based on what SW have told me. Rumors that you can't be arrested if you dont mention $s may be untrue. This may stop you from being convicted. But being arrested can be bad even if the charges are dropped at a later date.

Rodman 2
10-02-05, 11:22
KIESHA:

I haved reported on Kiesha before. She is a 19 year old BSW that hangs out in general are of Chevron on Rundburg. Never seen her actually on the Chevron property but she is around that area. Kiesha has a very pretty face. She has a great smile. She has fantastic DD boobs. She is a very sexy lady. Kiesha has good conversation.

CE CE:

Ce Ce is a young BSW from Dallas who hangs out in the area of Rundburg and the I 35 access road. She goes by many names but says that she has no Identification so she can't get a hotel room even if she has the dollars. She says that she often sleeps under the bridge where I35 crosses Rundburg. She is homeless for several reasons. First there is an open warrant for her arrest. She violated her probation after she was released from jail after incarceration for stabbing her fathers girl friend. Ce Ce is on Crstal Meth and gets hi as often as she can. She is hooked up with a number of dudes who pimp her out and abuse her if she doesnt bring them dinero. She knows the LE are hunting for her. Ce Ce has a history of violence, drugs and abuse.

OK now here is the deal. Kiesha and Ce Ce are the same person.

Tjbfan1958
10-02-05, 13:32
Good call Rodman! Last night after I ate dinner I drove through Powell towards the I-35 access road and there was this drop-dead gorgeous SW walking the opposite direction. I just knew she was a decoy. As I got to the stop sign I saw 2 LE cars heading towards the light at 183. Out of curiosity I followed them, and they drove around and eventually went down Powell, and sure enough they stopped a truck that had this SW in it. I passed them by ands drove around for another 20 minutes or so then headed back to Powell. There was that same decoy SW walking again and someone stopping to pick her up. LE was on that car immediately (from what I saw in my rear-view mirror). Not a good time for hunting.

Be safe - and SMART - out there, folks!

Ivel
10-02-05, 13:33
Excellent advice Rodman... I'm sure there will be those who choose to ignore it. Hopefully, no one from this forum will.

Hey man, I'm adding to my strategy that we've talked about before. A couple of days ago I got a call from a girl I know that just did a couple of weeks in county and she has a couple of new girls lined up for me the next time I visit. She met them while in county. LOL! I refuse to give up! :) I will use any means and sources available in this game of cat and mouse. :) LOL

Ivel

Rodman 2
10-07-05, 00:45
Wanted to give some more details of some of the situations that resulted in me suggesting that Board members stay away from North Austin and the whole area around the Chevron station and associated motels.

Here is the deal. I was cruising down the access Road 2 weks back. Went into the parking lot of a motel off the access road and drove around the rooms at the back and park. I notice a guy in his late 30s looking at me. After a while he dissapears into a room. A minute later a mid twenties apparent SW with D cups comes out of an upstairs room. After chatting with a black dude for a minute she approaches me. I say I'm looking for a friend. She says she can be my friend. I like the D cups so I say cool. She tells me to meet her in 10 minutes at another motel just south of Chevron. I say OK, and she gives me a room number.

So I start circling the block and watching. First thing I see is the white dude in his late 30's is walking down the access Road and heads straight towards the motel she specified. He proceeds to the general area that the SW told me to go to for her room. Suspicious but not conclusive. So I circle around again, still no sign of the SW but I see an LE cruiser has crept into the parking lot and taken up position just around corner of motel from where I have been instructed to go. Now that motel has "no trespassing, no visitors at any time signs". I suspect that they can charge you just from being in the parking lot. Could all be coincidences. I dont think so.

Alysha told me a few months back that LE has set up stings in this motel in which customers pick up apparent SW and are taken to a room in the motel where LE is waiting.

Hizark21
10-07-05, 03:28
This smells like a sting to me. You should ask for her ph# or tell her you want to go somewhere else.

Best Tx Monger
10-07-05, 08:01
Rodman,

Hey, way to keep the sense, but above all, way to keep your wits about you. I guess the only thing that I could conclude as to why she would give you a room number is to buy time for the setup.

How come she did not ride with you and you both go the apt ? This all sounds like a sting but perhaps that is how you interpreted and therefore that is that way you novel it !!

Nonetheless, from what you have said I can only derive that it was a sting, nothing more-nothing less. By the way, weather has gotten significantly cooler, activity is about to go into hibernation mode.

Rodman 2
10-08-05, 00:58
007 , hizark

Thanks for your responses.

Yes I believed at the time that the situation was a sting operation. I scampered the moment I saw what I took as confirmation when the cruiser showed up.

A few lessons can be learnt from this:

1) not all decoys wear nice clothes and hang out on corners carrying large hand bags

2) LE conducts stings in a variety of ways, both male and female LE may be undercover.

3) This area around the Chevron has been observed as the site of stings by several members over the last few months. It seems likely that Uncle Leo is going to continue different types of stings in the area untill SW leave

Note for 007... The SW did ask to hop in my car. I said I preferred to meet her there. It was a short walk for her. I didn't want an SW I didn't know in my car in that area. Also I wanted to check out the scene. I was supicious of a sting from the beginning. She was someone I had never seen befor and why was she hanging out at the back of this motel if her room was in another one. Also why would she be in the motel that has been the site of repeated action by Uncle Leo?

Tjbfan1958
10-08-05, 21:19
I drove around a little bit late this afternoon, and there was what looked like a big bust at the convenience store at the corner of Powell & Georgian. It looked like 4 girls and a couple of marked LE cars, plus a couple of unmarked ones. They were going through one guy's SUV (he was handcuffed) as I drove by. This was just a little before 6 p.m. Needless to say, things are still a little warm in that area.

Rodman 2
10-10-05, 04:43
My impression is that the LE have a no tolerance policy on SW along Powell in general and that convenience store in particular. Whenever I've been in town I see the LE nail any SW they see. An SW just walking down Powell is enough for them to turn their lights on.

The people TJBFAN saw may have been caught up in the warrant sweeps LE has been running in the area. Many of the remaining SW have warrants so if LE sees them in your car you going to be pulled over and interogated or more.

Member #3331
10-13-05, 02:16
Picked up a 22 yr old WSW on the I35 access rd near Powell. Fairly good looking brunette. Very nice small but firm A cups. Was asking for over $50 for FS. But I was able to negotiate it down to $40. Forgot her name otherwise I would mention it.

Anyways, she lives with her boyfriend at the Comfort Inn just south of 183 off of I35. (It was on the 4th floor if I remember correctly). It doesn't seem that her boyfriend knows what she does. As soon as you give her the money, her attitude goes downhill. Do not bother with this one.

Rodman 2
10-14-05, 11:23
Cruised down the access road yesterday. Drove past the Chevron Budget Inn area, everything seemed very quite. LEO presence seems to clear out the SW. This area will probably be hot for a long time. LEO is hell bent on cleaning it up.

Passed down the access road 3 times and only saw on old SW that was really scary lookn.

I know some SW that back in the spring had moved from Houston to go to Austin. Ran into one of them last weeekend in Houston and they have given up in Austin. Ah well.

Rodman 2
10-14-05, 11:31
Picked up a 22 yr old WSW on the I35 access rd near Powell. Fairly good looking brunette. Very nice small but firm A cups. Was asking for over $50 for FS. But I was able to negotiate it down to $40. Forgot her name otherwise I would mention it.

Hey Member 3331. Was her name Jennifer by any chance. Was her hair down to her shoulders?

I agree with you... best to stay away if her attitude is as you describe.

I have a hard time believing these stories about "I share this room with my boy friend but he doesn't know anbout what I do". I think some girls use this story to get you to leave if they want you gone... as in "quick you have to leave... my boy friends coming and he doesnt know what I do and he will be angry if he finds you in here". So I think this is not a good sign.

Thanks for your report.

Rodman

Member #3331
10-15-05, 03:27
Hey Member 3331. Was her name Jennifer by any chance. Was her hair down to her shoulders?

I agree with you... best to stay away if her attitude is as you describe.

I have a hard time believing these stories about "I share this room with my boy friend but he doesn't know anbout what I do". I think some girls use this story to get you to leave if they want you gone... as in "quick you have to leave... my boy friends coming and he doesnt know what I do and he will be angry if he finds you in here". So I think this is not a good sign.

Thanks for your report.

RodmanIt may have been Jennifer. Not completely sure. I just saw her walking up the access road again the other day. She's about 5'6" or so. On the thin side. And yes, her hair is about down to her shoulders. She was wearing sunglasses. She does seem somewhat new to this as her body does not have any signs of drug use at all. At first she says that she's not like the other SWs and that she doesn't do drugs. But guess what the first thing she does when we get to her room? Yup, light up a crack pipe.

Rodman 2
10-16-05, 10:04
Yeah

One of the reasons I am stopping looking when I'm in Austin is the drug use. LE has the heat on so much all the truely non drug using (mostly what I call semi pro SW) have been driven off the street by Uncle Leo.

The only SW out there now are the hard core druggies that have to be there to get a fix. The pimp/dealers are in control.

At the moment if some woman tells you that she not on drugs its likely she is as our friend Member found out. In addition there is often a pimp/dealer lurking in the shadows.

Another factors when LE do drug busts they come in force with kevlar vests and weapons.

I understand that some black guy with an SW in his car was chased from the vicinity of the Chevron 2 months back and after the ensuing car chase he scampered on foot only to be shot and kiled by LEO.

Best Tx Monger
10-23-05, 17:52
Dam, the Austin board has been in hibernation for a week now. What is going on the city ? I can only suspect that with the weather, things are only headed down south.

Easy Going
10-23-05, 20:57
I am basically living in Austin through the end of the year, except for weekends when I go back home. Austin seems to be a remarkably dry town for mongering. There is that Asian apartment that has been mentioned, which I have yet to check out.

There are no AMPs. There are no "extras" in the strip clubs. At least, that is what I can tell from this forum (thank goodness for this forum, you guys have been very helpful for this lurking visitor).

I tried the Chevron area one night. It was pretty freaky, obviously tons of LE presence. While leaving, deep in some back road, I stumbled upon a WSW wandering aimlessly, I believe, kind of spaced out. I took her to a motel and banged her, she was actually pretty good looking, just burnt.

But mostly I cannot see anyway to score in this town, without laying out some big bucks for an overpriced escort.

I did one of those jack shacks. The chick was pretty hot and sexy, talked dirty and got me hot. So I shot my load and left. Been there done that now, and have no desire to return. Not that I wasn't warned in advance, thanks to this fine forum.

Again, thanks to you guys for all your posts. I RTFF diligently prior to my arrival, big help. It just seems that Austin is not a great town for a hobbyist.

Best Tx Monger
10-23-05, 21:41
Thank you Easy Going, looks like it has NOT been as easy out on the streets. You have confirmed my suspicion, will be in Austin this up coming weekend. This is a bummer!

Captain M
10-23-05, 21:48
Just visited Austin for my first time. After researching the stripclub scene and unable to hook up with the desired provider, I went to Joy of Austin. From what I was able to glean from reports and local info, would be the most likely fun. Nice club with all types of beautiful ladies. I was fortunate that the dancer that happened upon me was full contact. Although there was only minimum grouping below the waist, above the waist was pleantiful and she was well endowed and all natural.

After enjoying an evening of drinks and good contact, I got her number and two nights later had dinner at a nearby restrauant and then on to dining at the Y along with some FS and BJ.

Ended up a total of three and a half hours. Better than the club scene and no non-paying gawlkers. Turned out to be memorable trip.

Rodman 2
10-24-05, 00:08
Austin seems to be a remarkably dry town for mongering. But mostly I cannot see anyway to score in this town, without laying out some big bucks for an overpriced escort.

It just seems that Austin is not a great town for a hobbyist.

Hi Easy

I have been visiting Austin on business trips for last few years and things have gone down hill steadily. Uncle LEO has been methodical and detertermined. A few years back north Austin had a number of motels that were jumping with SW. LE crackdowns, stings and sweeps closed down most of that action about 2 years or so back.

Then sustained LE sweeps and stings chased most of SW away from Powell and Georgian about 6 to 12 months back. This was followed by intense sweeps and stings in South Congress area about5 months back. lots of arrests.

Current LE action in the Chevron I-35 acess Road is so intense just cruising by can lead to LE attention. Be very wary of any apparent SW in this area. I have heard of many stings going on. Decoys seem to be common and LE seem to have been setting a variety of traps. Also many SW in this area are tangled up with drugs. Drug sweeps are not something to get caught up in.

Extras are available as takeout from some SC but it takes time and effort to seek them out. When you find them the donation levels are often much higher than is reasonable.

The Jack Shacks like Mardi Gras have same great looking chicks (as well as a number of marginal ones) but like you I don't see much use in self service.

So your assessment of the situation in Austin is acurate.

Take a trip to Houston.

Rodman

Carl63_99
10-26-05, 09:21
I was killing time on south Congress Monday night when I spotted a SW who I had dealings with in the past. Back then, I had referred to her as "gap tooth" for the distinguishing feature she had. Her name is Brenda, as I found out. She's okay for a quick stress reliever, but trys to upsell, doesn't like to suck, easily distracted, wants you to run a bunch of errands for her, and is generally annoying. I'd use caution when dealing with her, and if you try to be a nice guy, you'll get taken for more.

Local: South Congress around Woodward and Apline.
Looks : 5 red short hair, looks like she had gained a bunch of weight, then was loosing some.
Attitude: 4
Rate: $45 half and half

Member #3331
10-30-05, 02:25
There is a WSW named Crystal in the Powell/Georgian/I-35 Access area that should be avoided. She is heavyset with a large round bottom. Huge D cups. She will scam you. Do not pick her up. There is a big black guy that may be her pimp. She will lure you to where he is, and he will rob you. Be careful.

Any more info, feel free to PM me. I know where she stays and her room number.

Rodman 2
10-30-05, 21:28
Member 3331 Thanks for the heads up. I'm headed to Austin in the morning so the information is timely.

Its a pity that the WSW with "Huge D cups" is a scammer. I haven't seen a white WSW with huge D's (apart from my friend D) since Jennifer with the DD's got thrown in jail for parole violation six months or more back.

I suppose it was clear that the WSW was part of the scam and that the big black dude didn't just stumble into the situation?

I will keep a sharp look out for the lady and avoid her.

Best Tx Monger
10-30-05, 21:52
.... She will scam you. Do not pick her up. There is a big black guy that may be her pimp. She will lure you to where he is, and he will rob you. Be careful.

Any more info, feel free to PM me. I know where she stays and her room number.
Member #3331,

Respectfully, I think that you should make such info public to the forum. From what you are saying, it does require immediate disclosure.

It is not like LE doesn't know about this site. In addition, I am sure that most of 'guys' that get busted, do not read this forum.

If LE does read the board, then they will only help us in apprehending these two !

Rodman 2
10-31-05, 00:14
I agree with 007... I PM'ed member 3331 but 007 is correct. This kind of thing needs to be public. Clearly this guy is a bad dude out to get our dollars or worse.

There is no downside to exposing these people.

I have posted all the information I had on a number of scammers in the past. I have not seen any of them since. Exposing scammers can be effective for a number of reasons. Again I think 007 is correct, Uncle LEO reads these boards. There is no down side to any of us to have these people arrested.

Rodman

Rodman 2
10-31-05, 21:42
I am in communication with Member 3331 and have done a little dectective work on the ground, but so far I have nothing conclusive. Member 3111 is not certain of which motel he was in. He has given me some clues and I am hot on the trail.

Problem is in my experience SW generally don't last long in a motel room.

If I get a definite ID on this lady I will post.

Member 3331 says crystal is a white SW about 5' 7" tall with huge D cup boobs. With this description she shouldn't be to hard to ID.

Rodman

Tjbfan1958
11-04-05, 17:58
There was a report about SWs on S. Congress that aired on KXAN the other day, supposedly how SWs from New Orleans have hit town after Hurricane Katrina hit. I haven't seen one of these SWs yet. The link is at http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=4066367

Rodman 2
11-05-05, 01:50
Earlier this week using information PM'ed from Member 3331 I checked out the Crystal situation. I talked to a black guy who seemed to know of the WSW with huge boobs. He offered to tell me her location for 5 dollars but I declined. He was a dealer and had offered to sell me some pills. I didn't wan't to be seen passing him dollars and it was possibley a scam though I gave him essentially no information and he confirmed several aspects of Member 3331's story.

Although Member 3331 could not definitely remember the name of the motel that Crystal was in he gave me a room number for Crystal and another room number for a BSW who he said had a better attitude.

I checked out the most likely hotels early this week. No one was in the room in question in any of the motels I checked. You could see right into the rooms so it was clear the rooms were not occupied. I then checked out the other room number for the BSW and was able to confirm that the BSW was staying there as Member 331 had described in his PM. So I have confirmed Crystal has moved. Soon after I left the room of the BSW I noticed a huge heavily muscled black dude had showed up at her room. Don't know if it was the guy Member 3331 got robed by?

Best Tx Monger
11-05-05, 14:34
Just a note. From my experience, the guys that get busted by LE are the one's that I think do not read the board.

I mean, what are the chances of the cops that patrol the sw activity areas in knowing about this site ? In addition, if a cop that works that certain area does read this site. So what ? He is NOT getting to know something he doesn't already know.

In Dallas, Harry Hines on particular, I won't dismiss that LE is concerned about prostitution but there are other issues that need more immediate attention.

Such as murders, drugs, gangs, rapes etc... SW and Mongers are consenting adults both wanting to engage. Both parties get a return and are content (most of the time). So I don't see why it is even illegal.

Rodman 2
11-05-05, 18:59

I agree with you that LE should have more important things to do tan go after SW and their customers. You know that and I know that but LE doesn't seem to share our opinion, at least in Texas. I see a few reasons for the way they act:

One: They get complaints for residents and what not.

Two: They are going after drugs and many SW are at best users and at worst dealers. Most of the pimps seem to double as drug dealers.

Three: Dont know what % but a numbers of SW have outstanding warrants for something.

Rodman

Best Tx Monger
11-06-05, 11:44
Hey Rodman, what is going on buddy ? I know that you like BIG boobs but I do not what you mean by that. We all have different expectations.

Well Last night i went to Harry Hines and did a hang a bang session with "Nina Sky." Take a look at the post, is she acceptable in your books in reference to melons ?

Picture 1 (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24295)

Picture 2 (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24296)

Original Post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=396158#post396158)

Rodman 2
11-06-05, 22:06
Hey Rodman, what is going on buddy ? I know that you like BIG boobs but I do not what you mean by that. We all have different expectations.

Well Last night i went to Harry Hines and did a hang a bang session with "Nina Sky." Take a look at the post, is she acceptable in your books in reference to melons ?

I appreciate you thinking about me.

Yeah I lum em. Just awesome.

Rodman

Easy Going
11-09-05, 23:10
As I posted before, I'm in Austin all the time, but live in CT. I cruise around some, Rundberg and Powell and that scene. But there is so much LE, it is just too risky.

Last night I stopped in the Sunrise market, Powell and Georgian. A skanky WSW was in there, obviously a SW. We struck up a conversation. Turns out a trick dumped here down there, she is at a motel on Rundberg. She was busy giving head while he drove, and she does not even know where she is. Can I give her a ride back?

I felt bad for her, so I drove her back. I was going that way anyway. She invites me into her room, LE drives by of course. They are everywhere. He slows down and looks me over good. But we are clean. There has been no discussion regarding trade.

I go into her room, she offers herself to me. Her name is Dana and she is not at all good looking. But what the heck. I slip on a condom and cornhole her. She was into it, too. Shot my load and split. I gave her a Jackson. I won't go back for more, but it was an experience. No complaints cornholing, and actually she was into it.

Rodman 2
11-18-05, 02:09
Black BBW SW early 20s, exceptionally pretty face, C cup boobs, pleasant personality. Did LEO check. Local to Austin Long braided hair. BJ jackson. Room Motel 6 I 35 access rd.

Is Fine 69
11-18-05, 08:24
Congress has been dead lately. I was hoping the cooler weather would get them out walking again.

Tjbfan1958
11-18-05, 21:53
I finally found an old SW friend today named Susan. She was on Powell and Wonsley this afternoon, and it took a while for me to be in the right place to pick her up. She was very happy to see me. She's a blond WSW, 39, about 5'2", maybe 110 lbs. I've known her for a couple of years and thought LE chased her away - which they did for a while. We went to my place where she gave me a special 2-hour session. Plenty of BBBJ and MPCFS. We were both sweating profusely at the end. Had a couple of beers and she gave me another BBBJ. Gave her a couple of Jacksons for making me smile.

Saw another blond SW as well, kind of tall and slender wearing a leather jacket. Nice ass, but her face looked like a walking ad for Clearasil. Almost went for her until I saw Susan.

Member #3331
11-19-05, 06:58
I found Kay at the access rd and Powell around 3am the other night. She said she has a 24 yr old daughter. She looked to be in her late 40s. Anyways, we negotiated 1 Jackson for a BJ. She gave a very nice BBBJTCIMNQNS. Definitely worth the Jackson. The best thing about this SW is her breasts which are just the right size and firmness.

She is staying at the Austin Suites (formerly Travelodge). If any established members want her contact info, PM me. I have her room# and phone number.

mecomeon
11-21-05, 17:33
I just felt that I need a shot last night. So I cruised South congress and St. Johns. They are all deal zones. Finally I drove to Powell region around 11:00pm. I met Joe. She told me that she was 46. She is about 5'6' and had a very slim body figure. Look 7.5/10. We negoiated with a Jackson for a FS. She lived in the Super 8 Holdiay(at the end of Powell near I-35). I went there with her and I was very nervous at the moment. At last it turned that it was a very nice room and there is another ***** Stephnie in there too. But she went into the bathroom for bath and left us for business. She gave me about 2 minutes BJ. We naked each other and Joe also let me kiss her pussy. Actually she had a very beautful pussy. We had lots of fucking positions. Anyway, she is very nice and worthwhile for a safe fucking. Sorry she did not offer phones to others. She is a nice women and suggest me taht I should not do this lot coze it will make people addicted if you do this a lot.

mecomeon
11-21-05, 17:36
I just felt that I need a shot last night. So I cruised South congress and St. Johns. They are all deal zones. Finally I drove to Powell region around 11:00pm. I met Joe. She told me that she was 46. She is about 5'6' and had a very slim body figure. Look 7.5/10. We negoiated with a Jackson for a FS. She lived in the Super 8 Holdiay(at the end of Powell near I-35). I went there with her and I was very nervous at the moment. At last it turned that it was a very nice room and there is another ***** Stephnie in there too. But she went into the bathroom for bath and left us for business. She gave me about 2 minutes BJ. We naked each other and Joe also let me kiss her pussy. Actually she had a very beautful pussy. We had lots of fucking positions. Anyway, she is very nice and worthwhile for a safe fucking. Sorry she did not offer phones to others. She is a nice women and suggest me taht I should not do this lot coze it will make people addicted if you do this a lot.

amantelatino
11-26-05, 22:34
Had to work half a day. Got off work, and since it was a day after the holiday and early, figured I go for some action. Drove to Rundberg/IH 35 at about 2:30 or so... looking for Laura (my 4th of July gift) at the hotel where she was a month ago (accross from the closed Mex. Restaurant). Knocked on the door and someone else was there with another lady.

As I drove out of there, a mid 40's WSW with blonde hair caught my eye. Got in, name is Angels, nice "older" lady, clean and with nice ass and GREAT white milky boobs. Got on and we checked each other. She was actually on the way to the room where I have knocked early and promised she'd be out soon to help me so I dropped her back there. She said she just got here from New Orleans.

So I drove around the block, and here comes Laura herself at the corner of IH35 and Rundberg, waved to her, but she waved me back and lipped out a clear no... she joined some other dude walking ahead of her.

As I looked accross the street, a very skinny and attractive girl with long black hair was at the pay phone of the other gas station. She was wearing sandals, a denim skirt and a cream blouse. I pulled over and grabbed the other phone, asked her if she was doing OK, to which she replied she needed some money for a place to stay. Offered her a right and she got on. Before discussing much she told me her name was Alexis, also know as SA for Sexy Alexis. When I asked how sexy she was, she replied that I was about to have the tighest pussy in the area!

OK, so I only had Jackson + 2 of the sinlge ones, and she offred BJ... I offered my own condom and a right to her destination of choice. She was OK, and showed me her absolutely lovely pussy. We drove to my favorite playing fileds on Lamar, while she reclined her seat and let me play with her pussy on the way to the park.

We parked, and she took every piece of clothing sha had on, sucked me to hard, covered my, and then climbed up for a very nice woman on top. I got to kiss her boobies, her neck, while she kissed my neck and rode me nice and hard. Good sex talk and did not stop after I came.

Nice girls, states she is part Mexican and part Filipino, exotic, maybe to skinny, but all firm. Looks about 18, she said she is 21.

Treat her nice and she'll be good to you!

Member #3331
12-04-05, 00:15
Guys beware of this girl... she usually hangs out around Powell, Georgian up to Rundberg. She usually hides as not to seen by LE.

She goes by Kasey (sp?), KC aka Harely, real name is Karen. She's pretty skanky looking once she gets in your car... might be hard to tell when she's outside. Just a huge headache once she's in your car. Once the negotiation starts, she will say she is not your average crack *****, and that she gets 40 for a BJ, which is just ridiculous. If you tell her you'll drop her off, she'll act like she won't get out. And threaten to make a scene or call the police. Just a nightmare to deal with.

So just a warning. Don't pick this girl up. Not worth the hassle. WSW. 35 yrs old, dark brunette around shoulder length. 5'5" or so.

Rodman 2
12-06-05, 01:22
Black woman with great boobs, wearing long flowing dress and imitation sheepskinjacket, 5' 10" tall dark brown hair, late 30's pretty face, did I mention great boobs, C+ or maybe D, trim curvaceoud body, drives old big station wagon. Friendly. Keeps on showing up at Austin Suites but doesnt stay there.

Rodman 2
12-06-05, 01:25
On Lamar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WSW walking down Lamar near powell, 5'6" tall, reddish hair medium build, cute face, friendly

Rodman 2
12-06-05, 01:27
HSW walking down Powell from Georgian, 5'3" b+ cup size, friendly, bown hair

Rodman 2
12-06-05, 01:30
Tonight saw Erica sitting at bus stop on north side Rundberg, first bus stop west of I35. See my earlier report on Erica. Looking like she was getting out of area due to LE activity around Chevron accross the road. So didn't try to pick her up.

amantelatino
12-12-05, 17:50
Had the day off and wanted to give myself a celebration gift for my finalized "D". Headed down to Rundberg to look for Laura, Alexis or Jazmin my friends. Some good looking SW while going under the IH 35 bridge on Rundberg. Saw Laura right away (long redish hair, very slended, tight jeans, high boots and leather jacket. She has south of the Chevron walking North.

I came around and called her by name. We drove to a restaurante parking lot for a great BBBJ, she catched it all for a Jackson and some kissing (again). Almost GF like.
Treat her nice and she'll be good to you.

amantelatino
12-12-05, 17:54
Riding around in a bike with a bunch of friends. Came down to the corner of Lamar and St. Johns. Two SW (a W and H) on the SE corner. They both mid 20's at a glance a 6 or 7. Going further down on St. Johns, two blocks east of IH35, a BSW on a side steet looking pretty hot, eraly 20's tight body. This was at about 1:00 PM or so last Saturday.

Member #3331
12-12-05, 20:22
Picked up a WSW named Sarah on Powell and Georgian. Very pretty face. A little plump; she said she recently had a baby. But her face is a 9 or 10. About 5'3", 135+ pounds, C or D cup, 28 years old. Good attitude.

She is going to be at the Red Roof Inn for at least 1 more week. I have her contact info for any established members who message me.

There are lots of LE around as well, so I would definitely double and triple check before picking anyone up around this area.

Member #3331
12-23-05, 15:05
Found very nice MILF-type WSW on Powell the other night. Not your average SW. Reminds me a little of Susan Sarandon. Age 42... C cup. Very good attitude. She is staying at the Austin Suites Hotel. Again, if any established members message me, I have her room number.

thekid
12-30-05, 20:21
The kid is back.

I pulled into the Austin Suites yesterday, drove around and saw this blond woman (she looked good from a distance) approaching my car and I stopped and talked to her for a moment. I asked her if she was bi-sexual (I had interest for a lady friend of mine) and she said:

"Honey...if you're buyin' then I'm sexual". LOL

She was probably mid-forties, blonde, ragged looking and missing a tooth...kinda turned me off but I had a good laugh.

Good luck to you horny guys