PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Raider
01-10-05, 02:41
Had some time to play the favourite sport this afternoon and went by the 360 drive and spotted some wsw on Ave J by the wendys.There were 3 wsw working from there two were good looking and yound early 20's maybe 6 on sw scale one was older maybe 30's a 4 on scale.I almost picked up one of the two nicer wsw;s but had to stop and retract due to some emergency fire vehicles that we heading down the Ave that made the sw disperse.Most of the action seems to happen from the Motel 8 on the ave ,I then went down on division to Collins seen 1 Hsw walking from the VIP moyel down to collins she was older and kinda weathered down she did ask for a ride but I decided not to go for her.I then went down to Grand Prarie and there was no action there at all.Considering the weather being so great I was hoping to see more out there.But it was better that I have seen in the past weeks,

Went back to the Ave J Wendys and seen some action there but the wsw I wanted wasnt around so I wrapped it up for the day .Will get back ther to check out the scene again.

Jr Jorin
01-11-05, 00:38
Hey Raider,

I was over on 360 at the Wendys tonight and met the older of the 3 girls you were talking about, she told me the other 2 were her daughter and her friend they are both 15. Maybe its a good thing you didn't stop. The mom calls herself Lena and did FS for 2 jacksons. We started with bbbj for a jackson and she got totaly undressed for that so i had to sample her goodies. It was very small but i am a big guy, I would say well worth the money sence it was a GFE. I stayed for about an hour and half. Talking and watchin tv, I would rate her a 7 on sw scale, but 10 for the experience. She also gave me a email add. for her but i dont know if it works or not.

Hopper
01-11-05, 15:35
Went through the regular places in Arlington and Grand Prairie but didn't even see anything to even say no to. Dallas as well as Ft. Worth were dead. Quite a few LE out and 4 LE vehicles surrounding an SUV on Seminary, probably a traffic stop leading to a drug search. Be careful cruising as it may be a way to call for back up and do a little looky look inside your car, truck, trunk, etc. And guess what guys, don't be a fool and think they are just looking for drugs, if you've got more that the one condom in the wallet deal such as one laying around in the glove compartment or elsewhere or even God forbid an open condom wrapper around then they'll keep a look out for you even if they don't have anything to arrest you on at the time. They can't arrest you for having extra condoms or having by chance an open condom package but they can still harrass you. (*Note*: Not talking from experience).

Be carefull and a quick suggestion, always carry change so you can always pull into the local 7-11 to buy a drink or something to have an excuse to stop for awhile.

Stay safe,

Hopper

Waw Dog
02-21-05, 15:27
First off,my brothers of the A-town board lets get back in the swing of thangs and start reporting more. I have seen this board,that was once a very close second to the Dallas board fall completely off da map. The action in A-town has picked back heavily these last few weeks.

Me and my boy darealest1 hooked up with the best spit shiner in A-town Sara on Wednesday of last week. She was staying in the V.I.P along with some of the best shiners in the A-town area. For those of you who dont remember Sara,she is a 5'6 wsw with long dirty blond hair with big D-cups and a nice thick body. She is usually hanging out off of Truman and Collins,but I guess she moves around like all the other providers in the area. Me and darealest1 went to her room and got our shine on with her. Mongers,this chick is a great shine artist and a jackson will get you the best stress relief in the city.

Division is also jumping again between Stadium and Collins. This area had been dead for awhile and I had given up hope that it would go back to its hay days. Becare though,LE knows that this area is up again so be on your p's and q's.

I have checked the 360 and Ave J area in a minute,so if any of you guys have some info about this area,please share it with yo boy.

WAW DOG OUT!

Darealest1
03-06-05, 18:25
I'm back! Whazzup, mongerers, I know you haven't heard from me in a long time. I had to take a break from the game and step back for a minute and peep what's really goin on. The reason I did this is because I didn't like the direction things were headed for out on the streets. The girls were becoming more demanding, less cooperative, and more troublesome while providing less service and wanting more money. Unfortunately, some of you, my bretheren were helping to facilitate this by catering to the sw's too much.

I know the whole reason a lot of us got into the hobby was because we didn't want to go through the hassle of catering to a girlfriend of wife and putting up with her bullsh@# and high-maintenance. It kind of defeats the purpose if you have to put up with sh@#from someone you're paying not to give you any sh@#.

It appears that there's some new meat out there thats not about that, so here I am. Even though I haven't been reporting or partaking (much) lately, I have been surveying and I know where the action is. Division St. is back alive and kicking, especially the VIP motel. The cops are on to it too, though, so be careful. They may be staked out in the parking lot waiting for you to screw up, but don't worry, they cant do anything if you have your stuff together.

Also, the 360 cruise( for those of you who don't know, that's 360 between Lamar and Ave J, the three motels in a row) is back up and running, but they hide out. I pulled into the motel with the wendy's the other day, and there was a smorgasborg of doable wsw's out there. Problem is, the law was parked right there in the parking lot. I got out and pretended like I was getting something out of the trunk, then I left. Its out there if you want it, but be careful and watch for the law.

Another thing, resist the raise in price the girls are trying to do. If they can't do a twin twin, then tell them to forget it. They want to charge you more, but there not giving you more blow job or more organ, so forget it. If we stick together they have no choice. Remember, they need the money more than you need the satisfaction. Peace!

Waw Dog
03-06-05, 22:22
What up to the Arlington board!!! The A-town ho-zones are really picking up and my A-town hunters need to take advantage of the VIP and the Division Area. I will be hitting up this area and see if I can get my shine on brothers. Welcome back to the A-town board Darealest1. We missed you dog!!!! Keep the great reports coming.

WAW DOG OUT!!!!

Yen Ko
03-07-05, 04:32
Howdy,
I made a mid afternoon drive through the 360 cruise on Wenesday of this week and I saw plenty of action around that Wendy's. I was just window shopping that day, so lets skip ahead to Saturday. I had some bad luck in Cow Town, check that board for info, so I thought I'd check out the Arlington 360 scene. The traffic was a little heavy, so I thought nothing of making 3 or 4 passes by the motels, next to that Wendy's, just so I could see where to make my play. There was plenty of action to be had, but not for me. On my third pass, the LE that I missed decides to light me up. We pull over on Lamar and he tells me that he had been three cars behind me the whole time. He says he knows what I'm doing, checks me for warrents and tells me that if he sees me again blah, blah, blah. What a perfect end to a perfect night.
I dont need to tell those of you who frequent this area about the moderate to heavy LE. I guess I chose the wrong time to do the crusie. Y'all proberly know when they head to Wendy's for a frosty and then make your move.
So for those of you who are new. Stay safe and watch your six!

Raider
03-07-05, 22:12
Did a quick drive thru Division and VIP Motel and the 360 drive at Ave J .Did not see much out there.But I did see several LE cruisers in and around the drive.I guess thats why it was dry out there.The girls have a LE radar and once they see LE they scatter off.Anyway I also seen what I think some undercover LE in their unmarked Cars at least I think thats what they were around the motels on the Ave J.I was mainly window shopping and sensed the heat and got the hell outta there.I was coming in from a earlier drive thru the Forthworth Mansfield,Lancaster & Riverside Dr.With the weather so good I cant imagine it being so slow out there.

Safe and Happy Hunting to all.

Max999
03-09-05, 13:06
I'm traveling to Texas next week. I read a little bit about Peep-N-Toms strip club on the 360. Anybody have any up-to-date info on any other Dallas area or Central Texas black stripper action, especially clubs that are open during the daytime? I'm not a frequent poster (Virginia) so I'm not asking for any trade secrets, just some general info.

Thanks,

Max

Darealest1
03-09-05, 21:44
Whazzup mongerers, just here to let you know the business. On Monday night I saw this tight wsw about 8:00 on the 360 cruise, in a mini blue jean skirt and heels, but I was with the fam so I couldn't do anything. Went back about 12 and saw her on the service road; damn, opportunity knocks.

I rolled up on her and said whazzup, and she said the usual, trying to make some money. I picked her up and we agreed on a Barry Sanders for me to get the knowledge, my euphamism for some good brain. She said she had a room in the Arlington Inn, and that we could go there so we did. Her friend left, and she proceeded to give me some of the best brain I've had in about three years.

Man, I talked dirty to her and pulled her hair, and then played the role of her dermatologist if you know what I mean. Then I left and that was that. Her name is bunny, and if you want to get the knowledge, she's the professor.

Part 2: Last night I rolled around the HH in Dallas for about 4 hrs, and saw a couple but nobody was serious about dating. Came back here to A town about 4 and rolled down Division and saw this one wsw I used to see around 360. I had previously changed my mind on hooking up with her about 3 times beacuse she's a bulls%@#er.

I really wanted some brain this time, so I rolled up on her. She got in the car and said she had a room at the Fiesta at Division and Collins, so we went. She told me to give her a tennis shoe to give to the manager so we could get in the room, and I said no, but I'll go with you to give it to him. Mongerers, never give an sw money and let her leave and think its coming back cause its not.

She said ok, and then again said give her the tennis shoe and I said "no, what did I just tell you", and " you know I'm only paying a deuce total, so that leaves a tizznen for you, or we can do it in the car and park. She said fine, and still tried to get the money and disappear. I said to forget it and get out of my car and that I would get my bj from that girl right there(i pointed to another one) since she was trying to get over on me.

She refused to get out of the car unless I gave her a nick and I said I will beat your a@# if you don't get out of my sh%$. She resisted until I got up and proceeded to get out of the car to remove her, and she kicked her shoe in my car, and then asked for it back. I told her to get the fu#@ away from me and drove down the street to the VIP. I saw a nice older slim wsw there, so I rolled up on her.

She said she was tring to make some cheese and that she had a room, so we went. She asked me if I was interested in a 3some with her roommate, but her roommate was broke, so I declined. To make a long story short, she got the barry sanders, chewed my meat, and I left and went to work. It was definitely a great chewin, it only took me about 2-3 min to give her a slim fast vanilla shake, which she gladly drank. I told you A town was jumpin, you just have to know where and when to look. Watch for LE too, cause he is active right now. What you will figure out, though, is when he's out a lot is when some of the hottest action is out there. Until next time, mongerers, peace and be safe and watch for Johnny Law,especially on Division St.

DFWdude
03-10-05, 16:04
Well I just got back from a early afternoon cruise. I drove down by Ave J, Wendys etc.....nothing...Decided to head over to Division in GP. Still nothing, about to throw in the towel, started to head back on that back street behind the Texaco station and what do a see, a blonde little street walker just for me!...She looked about a 7-8 by SW standards. She gets in, and wow its Melissa, have not seen her in a loooong time. She even remembers me.! Wow where have you been I asked. Locked up she replies. For what may I ask..Nothing at all I did'nt do shit...oh well...Agreed on $40 for FS and BJ. As we were driving back on that back street to her room at the hotel, what do I see, another SW named Ellie. I rolled up the windows, closed the sunroof, and cruised right past!....Went to her room and did the deed. Over all Melissa has always seemed very very rushed, and is always fijity (sp?)...and her pooch always seems to have a nasty stinch comming from it.never the less, she is always reliable, seems fairly nice and attractive, a reliable way to get your rocks off!

Army Dude 61
03-11-05, 00:28
Greetings all,

I finally got upgraded so I can post. I decided to cruise tonite to check out the ave J/ 360 area. NOTHING. So cruised down to Stadium to Collins and a heads up here LE was all over the VIP like circling sharks so just a heads up there. Not that much out saw a HSW by the fiesta but again LE was all over the place so I decided to bug out.

Raider
03-13-05, 11:14
I had a chance to drive by Ave J and division .There was no action on Ave J but there were some sws on Division and around the Vip and off Collins.Seen one older wsw at the gas station on collins/div.Also while cruising on Div towards 360 I seen this wsw and picked her up.She was about a 5 on the scale but promised a great oil change. We then exited the area and went to a safe place.She was true to her word she gave an awesome BBBBJWCIM and swallowed.She goes by the name Church gave me some story that she has 4 kids and is a waitress and dosent do this all the time,whatever.All the action for Jackson.And I dropped her off and we went our ways.She's a brunette maybe 150 lbs 5'5.Anyway shes quite a spit shiner.Definately a do again.

Raider
03-17-05, 04:46
Drove down Division the other evening.It was such a cold nite there was only one wsw I seen workin out from the Fiesta Parkin lot.One of us got to her before I did.I went down to Grand prarie and county line & 23 rd.Seen one rough looking wsw at the Pay phone.So I headed back to Ave J and seen nothing out there.Drove down division again and seen nothin at the Fiesta I guess the wsw had made her number for the nite and was about to call it a nite when I seen this wsw walking on Division past the VIP motel.I pulled into the next lane and made sure there was no LE and picked her up.BTW friends LE is vigilant on Division and VIP so beware of picking up from and nearby the VIP.Iseen LE patrol the VIP Motel inside too.

Anyway she gets in and we do the LE check.I drive off to a far off remote location and ensure she's not LE.She tells me she just needs some cash for a room to stay the nite as she had a fight with her boy friend and he kicked her out etc etc.Shes mid 30's slightly big but nice body.Smelled clean and fresh.IMHO she was definately non or atleast semi pro.She asks what I want I say will she spitshine and drinh a protein shake.She is game.She needs the donation.

We pull up into a safe place far away and she gets to givin some awesome BBBJ.Now I have a few days saved up load of surprise protein shake wating for her.She [uts on a great show and I download a huge load in her. which she chokes on but swallows graciously.The best part is she never even asked for her donation before.I made sure she had swallowed all before I took care of her.All the acton for a Jackson.Now I drop her off at the VIP where apparently her friend is staying.And end my nite.Whlie leaving I see several LE cruisers around the area and am glad to be done without an incident.

Just read a post on the Dallas board " The Horn" posted that he got busted by LE after he picked up on Harry Hines and was in the act.

Just a word of advice to all from past experiances once you have the game in your vehicle always go real far off from the place of pick upto get the job done.Benefits are number

1) If shes LE she will never get into the vehicle at all to begin with.Never talk business when shes outside.If she does try to talk or ask you what you need and how much etc Say excuse me and run as far away from her as you can as she is LE and your are gettin involved in a sting .Remember LE never gets into a vehicle.At least I have never heard of an incident where this has happened as yet.

2) You can see if you are being followed and if you are and you do get pulled over by LE you could be giving somone a ride and are not in the act or a compromised position.Always make sure you have your back covered and havent been followed or are being watched.Thats why take your time before you get into it.

These are just some precautions that I take so that I at least stand a decent chance. Some girls will whine about my practice but I always tell them that its for the safety of both.They usually understand.If she presists I tell her I can drop her ass off right now and she can go elsewhere.I dont bend my rules.At least it makes my chances of not getting into trouble a little better.I have seen many a monger friends pick up and go to a nearby place with a sw which to me always poses an element of danger.With all due respect I am nobody to judge, just my two cents as it has worked for me.

Make A Deal
03-21-05, 19:09
Drove down Division the other evening. Cursing from fort worth ave. I checked turman then to Collins nothing. I left Collins and drove back down division and had a smoke at the VIP nothing except what might have been a bsw. I had to get out and find her walking around. I never talk to strangers but this guy told me what ever you do don’t take care of your business in the parking lot. His exacts words were “it’s hot”. They have been known to hang out in the cemetery parking lot, they also light you up as you leave the area, and they also have been checking regularly in the parking lot. He later said when you leave go through the area in front of the office.

Now to what I saw for five mins a girl driving in the parking lot slow I look but nothing. She later talk to some other man and he walked off she sat there for a while I drove back bye and left. Man she was a knock out was that one? Later went to the Ave J chick sitting in parking lot I stop she opens her door and she wouldn’t get in. I don’t think that was one either. When I do find one I’m going to ask for a discount because I drive around and spend about ten bucks in gas drinks and food two time a week and on the third try I find her. Either she gives me a number so I don’t have to spend my money looking for her or give me a discount. That’s right discount. Take care.

Rodman 2
03-23-05, 00:53
I totally agree with this advice. It realy pays to scope out area in advance, preferably in daytime and pick some spots well away from action zone. Area best if also has easy acesss to Hwy to get out of dodge fast if LE starts to swarm. Never let SW chose place, that can be dangerous.

Just a word of advice to all from past experiances once you have the game in your vehicle always go real far off from the place of pick upto get the job done.Benefits are number

1) If shes LE she will never get into the vehicle at all to begin with.Never talk business when shes outside.If she does try to talk or ask you what you need and how much etc Say excuse me and run as far away from her as you can as she is LE and your are gettin involved in a sting .Remember LE never gets into a vehicle.At least I have never heard of an incident where this has happened as yet.

2) You can see if you are being followed and if you are and you do get pulled over by LE you could be giving somone a ride and are not in the act or a compromised position.Always make sure you have your back covered and havent been followed or are being watched.Thats why take your time before you get into it.

These are just some precautions that I take so that I at least stand a decent chance. Some girls will whine about my practice but I always tell them that its for the safety of both.They usually understand.If she presists I tell her I can drop her ass off right now and she can go elsewhere.I dont bend my rules.At least it makes my chances of not getting into trouble a little better.I have seen many a monger friends pick up and go to a nearby place with a sw which to me always poses an element of danger.With all due respect I am nobody to judge, just my two cents as it has worked for me.

Army Dude 61
03-28-05, 19:00
Fellows,

I made an afternoon loop thru A-town, cuz the weather was kick ass today, Ave J and 360 there were 3 wsw working the route, all bout 6-7, one i did talk to said she was only 16 ... needless to say i drove away quickly, descripts.. 2 brunette about 5'7 both in tank tops and jeans, the 16 yr old was in a sports bra and blouse, with a mini and flip flops ( if that's your flavor). on to stadium to division... now behind the gas station across from jack in the box were 3 wsw settin up shop today, and they had pretty good traffic moving thru there, didn't partake because did an LE check and they were about a block away doin the rounds, after the LE left the scene , approached the lady and she said business was gonna be pickin up because 3 or 4 girls had just gotten out of lock up, but to watch the VIP because LE was all over the place, and a church lady had been in the parking lot taking pics of license plates, don't know if that's true, but can never be too careful. Anyways, didn't partake cuz I was late for work, but i'll try and take a piece of some action tonite.

Later all,

Stay safe

Bbond
04-13-05, 17:15
Did a roll through the 23rd ST/county line area this AM, around 4:30. No visible LE presence. Saw 4 WSW and 2 BSW. Settled on a WSW, she was the only one walking slowly, all the others looked like they were strung out. Got a BBBJCIM for $20, performance was lackluster, not bad just not enthusiastic. Would not repeat with her.

Jim Boob
04-15-05, 22:07
I saw her at Wendy's. Said her name was Tina. We went to her place for a BBBJ and pictures. She was real good at her work!

Raider
04-16-05, 21:56
I saw her at Wendy's. Said her name was Tina. We went to her place for a BBBJ and pictures. She was real good at her work!

Hey Jim Boob how about some detailed info like cost, service quality etc.

Darealest1
04-17-05, 13:52
Whazzup mongerers, I know I've been out of the game for a while, but I've been working 7 days a week about 70-75 hrs. Still, Ive been checking out the scene, just not reporting. A town has been active for about 3 months, on 360 and especially the Division and Collins.

This morning, I decided to take a roll down the strip on Division and see what's poppin. What was poppin was a nice thick wsw with some D cups in blue denim jacket and matching jeans looking at cars drive by at the quick trip. I rolled over to her and said whazzup, and she was being indecisive about what car she wanted to get to.

After going towards another car and that falling through, she came to my car and got in. We discussed the bizness and agreed on pres. Jackson for FS and bbbj; see, I told you you don't have to overpay. Anyway, I brought the sw to the crib and received some first class knowledge, straight from the brain if you know what I mean.

I finished her off with my royal ceptor, and dropped her back off at the ok motel, right next to the flags on division. She's about 5'6" and 145 lbs with dark long hair if you want a piece, she gives gooooood knowledge. For those of you wondering what the knowledge is, it should be self-explainitory, but it comes from good brain.

Unitl next time, love, peace and hair grease, and follow the Ted Williams rule, especially you beginners out there. P.S. Whazzup Yossarian and Hulk Hercules!

Darealest1
04-20-05, 02:23
Whazzup, mongers, just thought I'd give you a quick holla. I took a quick roll-through the 360 cruise and didn't see anything this afternoon, but I'm sure they're still out there. Arlington has been jumpin for the last 3 mos. either on 360 or Division, so if you look long enough and in the right spots you'll have a good success rate. I havent went to g.p. in a couple weeks because all of the good action has been in A town, and besides, g.p. has the same ol sw's that come with the same ol b.s. and problems.

I will probably go out in a little while and check out the scene and report what da bizness is. Until then, love, peace, and hairgrease, and remember; there are more mongerers than the police. And for you newcomers, follow the Ted Williams rule. For those of you who don't know, Ted Williams was a baseball great who never swung at the first pitch, you shouldn't either. Peace. Whazzup Raider, I'm back on the board, time to crank it up!

Raider
04-20-05, 23:52
Welcome back Dareleast1 good to have you back on board.Great to see and read all the regular posters getting active again.Also nice to see a lot of new names on the board.This is definately the time of the year to crank up the show.Beware of LE and respect them at all times and stay away from making foolish mistakes.Like Dareleast said never get too tempted and NEVER EVER FORGET THE TED WILLIAMS RULE.

Peace all !!!

Raider

Darealest1
04-22-05, 17:49
Whazzup all. This is real time mongerer reporting for you all. About 10 min ago, 4:20 cst, I just saw a nice wsw in a black coctail dress working the imfamous 360 soutbound service road between Lamar and Ave J. I started to pick her up, as I could use some knowledge, but I decided to do a little reporting before I go back out, for the benifit of the brotherhood.

Also, on Wednesday, about 7:45 am, I saw a pretty decent wsw at the Arlington Inn(the one with the Wendy's attached to it) in the parking lot. I started up a conversation with her and she was down, but I told her I had to wait about 30 min to take care of something. She was cool, but then two guys in a pickup came up and scooped her and she said she'd be back in 15 min. I tried to go back and find her but with no success.

Moving on, I headed down to Division about 9 am and rolled from stadium to collins, and checked out the vip, as is mandatory, but only saw slim pickins. LE was making their presence known up and down Division, so that probably was a factor. Next I headed across the great divide(highway 360) to the G.P. side to see what I could see.
I made a right on great s.w. parkway to Sherman and went left to 23rd, as is my custom. Saw one good one, pulled over and talked to her at the corner of 23rd and Sherman, but she was on the way somewhere. As I made my way north back towards Jefferson, I saw two spare, ragged wsw's trying to flag me down. No thanks! I was in the mood for quality this day.
I crossed Jefferson and Main St (Division St in G.P.) over to the bar at the corner and behind there, and didn't see much. After a couple more passes, I left and went back to the crib.

Although I didn't hook up with anything, there is plenty of action in A town, I can feel the vibe of it. You just have to know how to read it. Don't forget to roll Collins between Division and peach, and the side streets like Truman and Rogers on the northwest side of Division and Collins. Watch out for LE,too, cause they're looking for you, especially aroun the Quicktrip at Division and Collins. Be aware, stay sharp, follow Ted Williams Rule,and for you beginners, don't drive up the price on an sw that's not worth it. Help the market keep its integrity. Peace!

Hopper
04-24-05, 17:31
Went out on a quick recon Friday night, Saturday morning from about 11pm to 1am. Cruised over on Division/Collins and just saw 2 wsw, neither were my type but were ok, probably around a 7 or high 6. No LE at all in that area. Headed towards 360 and noticed a few LE working the highway and service road. Headed towards Lamar and just did a quick look see. Nothing. On a second swing around I noticed LE sitting in the back of the hotel behind Wendy's. Hence the reason no action. Did a quick exit, but always follow the rules of the road. Got on the highway, mixed in with traffic, exit highway, turn around, got on 30 and just exited G.P. The long way around but LE was exiting right behind be at Wendy's. FYI guys, always know where you're at and know the streets, be aware of your surroundings and be prepared.

Nothing in G.P. but was late so probably all taken and no sign of LE.

Stay safe,

Hopper

Darealest1
04-24-05, 18:19
Whazzup all. I did a quick roll-through on 360 but saw nothing, but I will go back out possibly later on and hit up Division and Collins, with a report to follow. Be careful and watch for LE as Hopper said, they're hiding in the shadows lately on you, but if you're careful you'll see him. Be safe, be aware, and above all, pay homage to Ted. Peace!

Hopper
04-25-05, 20:50
Decided to check out what was going on in the afternoon in Atown and GP. Went up 360 and saw one wsw but she was headed from Wendy's to the 6. Went down Division and didn't see much at all. Guess they hadn't figured out the rain had stopped.

In GP the ugly ones were quick to get out after the rain stopped. 2 wsw out but they barely registered as 3's. Did see one bsw get picked up near 23rd but didn't look that great either.

No LE around at any locations. Guess they were all working traffic accidents.

With the nicer weather coming and more competition it will be more hit and miss. It seems whenever the girls get picked up they never get dropped back off in the same place. Guess we need to train these guys the concept of "put it back where you found it".

Stay safe,

Hopper

Darealest1
04-26-05, 00:02
Whazzup all, just thought I'd fill you in on my latest escapades. This morning I did a quick roll-through on the 360 cruise about 4:30, but I didn't see anything, but I know they're around. Tonight about 9, I rolled through there and saw a slim, blonde wsw flagging me down from the sidewalk next to the u-turn lane at 360 and Lamar. As I made a quick right from northbound 360 into the Texaco at Lamar and 360 on the east side of the freeway and then back west on Lamar to go to the other side, I motioned for her to go to the fina where I would holla at her, cause I wasnt stopping in the middle of the street like she thought I was going to do.

Act 2, LE was watching me and as I turned into the Fina from eastbound Lamar, a LE pulled in right behind me and followed me as if he was going to pull me over. I parked my car and went into the store without even acknowledging his presence, and went into the store. He parked right behind my car and blocked it in, but I played it cool and read a mag for a few minutes, before making a purchase. I guess he got tired of waiting for me to come out and left, cause he was gone. I saw another ragged wsw in the parking lot talking to a potential client, but he drove off.

After this, I decided to go home and call it a night. Beware of LE, they are watching, but don't be intimidated by them if you have your stuff in order, i.e. no warrants, tags and inspection up to date, and so forth. They can't do anything to you if you're not doing anything, so dont freak out and do something that makes you look guilty. Tues. night I will have time for more extensive mongering, with a more braod based report. Until then, be smart, keep your eyes open, and pay homage to Ted. By the way, nice pics Hulk Hercules, keep up the good work. Peace everyone!

DFW Airwolf
04-27-05, 08:12
Well I was out & about Mon Night. Cruised the 360 around 2:00am and didnt find anything. (But this was my first time to cruise this area) also GP was DEAD as well as Dallas. (I had cruised Ft Worth Ave all the way from Downtown Dallas to Arlington). Ran all the way into FT Worth on Lancaster and still NUTHIN. Fianlly gave up around 3:00am.

Decided to get back out @ 11:00am Tues and continue what I had started (OK so I was still HORNY) went back to the 360 Cruise caused it sounded like a Good Deal. Found a WSW at the back of the Arlington INN at Ave J and 360 about a 6 or so. Very thin & such. But she was definetly High. Kept talking & everything. Anyway, had my choice between BBBJ or FS for .2 which is not bad. Anyway, it was an OK deal.

Also definetly up on keeping Street Prices down. $20.00 is all I offer & accept. Other than that & she had better be a GFE. Also didnt see any VICE or anything but still be careful!

Hopper
04-27-05, 13:33
Way to go to keep your wits about you. Always give yourself "an out" and be willing to cut your losses. I can tell which head you were using. There'll be other times so don't put yourselves at risk.

Stay safe,

Hopper

Darealest1
04-27-05, 14:49
Whazzup, all, just giving you the bizness. I rolled through 360 around 6 a.m. on my back from Dallas, which you can read about over there shortly, and didn't see anything. Before I got there though, I went through G.p. from I 30 and 19th down to Main St. and on to 23rd and Main. I saw one slim wsw about a 5 or six and a slim hsw a little higher, but Ted Williams never swung at the first pitch, and neither do I.

I headed west down Division towards Collins, but didn't see anything. Then I went north on Collins and west on Peach and hit Truman, Rogers, and the side streets. I didn't see anything, but that doesn't mean that nothing was out there, I just wasn't going to spend a long time looking when I can come out later. I went back to the house, came back out about noon, but didn't see anything on 360, but I may get a little more extensive later on today, cause I know the action is still going, I can feel the vibe. Peace mongerers!

JETFLYZ
05-01-05, 22:39
Hello fellow mongers,

My first post so be nice. I did the 360 drive by a few times nothing there but a bsw, maybe a 4 was spotted at Wendys (Ave J and 360 Service road. Had no interest, so I moved south to Collins and the surrounding streets, one wsw way too big for my taste so I give her a 1. Also passed on her and went east to G.P. No action to be found. I was horney , so I found myself at Flashdancer, a Toppless bar in Arlington. Was ok until I met this cute blond, Nicki. Hot body, but very small tits. She came by , sat in my lap and started talking . later and after two drinks she wanted to have fun when she is done dancing this afternoon. So swooped by and picked her up and back to my pad for some action. Great oral and tight box. She loves doggy and anal.
All for a couple of drinks at the bar and dinner (pizza and some wine) at my pad.

I will be seeing her again very soon .

BTW, LE was around, but not too heavy.

daltxm4f
05-03-05, 11:25
Mongers,

My first post. Read reports about activity on Division so went east from Collins but did not see much around 7:15am. Continued on Division past 360 into GP. At 23rd and Main hooked a left and saw one wsw and hsw. Made a loop and looked for LE, but none to be spotted. Picked up the hsw. Her name is Shawte. About a 3 on scale. I didn't have a lot of time, just trying to get off before work. Agreed on jackson plus hamilton for BBBJCIM. Performance wasn't great but she took my load as agreed.

When leaving I spotted a younger hsw on the corner of Main and 23rd.

Peace

FreakWincy
05-03-05, 22:13
Anyone tried them out? I usually dont poop in my own yard. But Im not traveling anytime soon.

Yossarian
05-04-05, 20:51
Greetings all,

It looks like Arlington is starting to pick up. I may take a cruise through soon as a break from South Dallas. DRealest1, way to keep your wits about you. You are spot-on concerning having all of your ducks in a row when out mongering.

Respect THE MAN, but don't fear him.

Always maintain your situational awareness and have a reason for being where you are.

Never admit to anything.

Have fun

As always, happy and safe hunting to all.

JETFLYZ
05-04-05, 22:06
Hello again mongers,

Today, cruising on main street G.P, heading west. made a north Turn on 23rd st and viola. A wsw nice body but damn...the face made my Mr. happy angry. Ah well. She wanted to serve but I kept going. Made a turn on a back street and back south on 24th st, viola again. This time 3 sw, h,b and white all about negative 1. All 3 looked dirty and beat. Not my cup of tea.

Left GP and headed west to Arlington, spotted a hottie going into the Fina on 360 service road bound south. Before I scooped her another monger in a black car connected with her but she left him. Looks like she was not on the clock at the time. Also spotted a hsw at Wendys, not too bad but scooped up by a van before I made my turn.

LE was very visible and for sure earning their $s.

Happy mongering to all. Any one of you met a sw that is really cute (body and face) and willing to pose for some hot photographs ? Please drop me a line with some details

Thanks and happy mongering.

Army Dude 61
05-09-05, 14:24
What up all?

I had some free time for lunch today, decided to cruise the division route. This was at about 1145 am , didn't see much, but on the second pass, saw a wsw. Maybe a 7 on the body , 6 on the face, but hell needed a desert to go with my lunch, said her name was "Church", a jackson for bbbjcim, and let me tell you she has some serious serious skills, no track marks and she has all her teeth and their white as snow, so don't think she's on the pipe.

Anyways, hope you all have good luck. p.s. LE. was not around at all.

Peace

JETFLYZ
05-09-05, 22:12
Hey Army Dude,

You are one lucky guy. I have been checking out the division run through Arlington and G.P, nothing but a few skanks. I guess I have to continue my search.

One question, is she worth wasting photo time on her ?

Happy mongering mate

Army Dude 61
05-10-05, 23:54
She's pretty good, and good at what she does, she's alot better than most of the crack heads out there

JETFLYZ
05-11-05, 19:29
I hear ya man. Today, in GB, 23rd and main, 3 skancks 2 bsws and one wsw.
All three where being harrased by LE, so I kept moving.

In Arlington at the Wendys, there was a not so bad wsw, but she was having a big argument with her black pimp. I pulled in an waited for a while, but I think she was more interested in pissing him off than having a Jackson in her pocket...

So, about where on Division did you run into that honey and where you able to her numbers ?

Happy mongering to all

Army Dude 61
05-12-05, 03:41
She was walking division between the quicktrip and the vip. Kinda skiddish, claims she's never been picked up so had to circle like 3 times. Good times though, course if you see the Dallas board there's a link to a newstory about this site.

Good luck out there and watch your six.

Darealest1
05-12-05, 23:34
She was walking division between the quicktrip and the vip. Kinda skiddish, claims she's never been picked up so had to circle like 3 times. Good times though, course if you see the Dallas board there's a link to a newstory about this site.

Good luck out there and watch your six.
I've been telling you guys about the quicktrip for a long time, you just haven't been listening. They play like they're on the phone sometimes,but they're not talking to anyone, they're hookin.

Anyway, A-town is picking back up, particularly 360. Yesterday, I saw a nice wsw at the Arlington Inn where the Wendys is in a white stretchy material miniskirt, thin top and white go go boots, and she was obviously looking for customers. My money wasn't right, so I didn't indulge.

Fast foward to today, about 6:30 P.M., and I see a nice wsw or hsw in a blue jean miniskirt and red top crossing the Ave J bridge onto the Arlington side,and she was very doable. Rolling down the strip, I saw a tall, slender, blonde wsw in the on the balcony of the executive, hookin from her room obviously. On my next pass, I saw another wsw in the parking lot of the Arlington Inn, but she soon disappeared soon. I saw all of this action in about 5 min, so it wasn't hard to find. I advise you to go get it brothers, before LE shuts the damn thing down, temporarily anyway. Until next time, mongerers, peace out and be real, and stop driving the price up, you newbies.

JETFLYZ
05-13-05, 22:43
Thanks for the info my fellow monger...Today I saw the same WSW at the executive. First drive by, she was discussing someting with her pimp from the balcony level. Second drive by, she was down in parking lot trying to work a deal with someone in a car.

Nicki from Flashdancer has vanished. I have no clue where she is now...Maybe she was picked up by LE.

I would like to catch one of the WSWs you saw at Ave J. My Camera is getting really hungry for good pictures.

Be good

Make A Deal
05-19-05, 23:06
Went driving down Division and Collins. I saw a WSW in her 30's looks about 8. She was hot because of the afternoon sun noon or so. Very good BBBJCIM for 13 dollars. She says she will be starting an escort service soon, so boys pick her up quickly. And she mentioned a street call hoe down or hoe street. It's off of Collins and they all walk it.

DFWdude
05-22-05, 11:11
Well brothers, I went out the other day for a drive on the Arlington/GP area. Cruised by the wendys on 360 and saw a WSW looked to be about a 7 by SW scale walking by the newspapers machines, I went in looped around the back of the hotel to pick her up but by the time I got around she was gone. Continued down to Division and drove down Division, saw nothing. Drove back towards Collins, saw a HSW on the other side of the street by the Fiesta, quick check of the rear view mirror, and I noticed that Ellie was a couple of cars back. Went around the block, killed a few minutes, could not find her again. Decided to call it quits for the day. Keep Hunting!

Kitty Doctor
05-23-05, 15:08
I cruised main a 23rd last night. I've never seen as many SW in one place before. It 5 minutes I was in the area I saw 4 WSW and 4 BSW. All of the BSW looked good. 3 of the WSW looked good. The remaining WSW looked like a older tall clown. I found a WSW I wanted to engage. I circled the block. When I came back around she was climbing the stairs in the motel across fromt the gas station. I kept rolling on.

LE was all over the place. I saw several LE cars in the area and going up and down main.

On my way back to Dallas I was a WSW walking along main by 20th. She has long brown hair and was wearing shorts. I passed up due to LE activity.

Be Cool.

TexasMonger
05-23-05, 20:58
I cruised main a 23rd last night. I've never seen as many SW in one place before. It 5 minutes I was in the area I saw 4 WSW and 4 BSW. All of the BSW looked good. 3 of the WSW looked good. The remaining WSW looked like a older tall clown. I found a WSW I wanted to engage. I circled the block. When I came back around she was climbing the stairs in the motel across fromt the gas station. I kept rolling on.

LE was all over the place. I saw several LE cars in the area and going up and down main.

On my way back to Dallas I was a WSW walking along main by 20th. She has long brown hair and was wearing shorts. I passed up due to LE activity.

Be Cool.Hello fellow mongers,

I have to agree with #2979. Main and 23rd in GP is buzzing with SWs. I cruised the area this afternoon <around 4 PM> and the SWS were plenty..but, all were 3s and 4s, and some -1s <smile>. Must be the cooler weather today.

No LE activity to report, but the monger traffic was heavy ...Keep feeding them guys ...and they will come .

There is one (I think she is a sw, I saw here hanging out by a room in one of the hotels on 18th...She is very hot but I think she suspets that I am LE ..Every time she sees me she gets back in room, shuts door and closes curtains . Whatt is up with that ? She is the only one I have seen in GP that I will consider feeding ...<smile> Any one has any info on her ?

Happy mongering.

BTW, the 360 run was very dry this afternoon. Not a single SW to be seen.

Raider
05-25-05, 19:26
Picked up a wsw off the hoe stroll in GP for a quick BBBJWCIM for a jackson.SHe was walking past the appartments on 23rd.The place is definately jumping but there was LE presence around the Motel behind the Gas station.LE also pulled in halfway and was talking with the dudes that hang around there.Guys LE is looking to bust the dealers mainly.This LE car did not bother with all the sw about the area.But always respect LE and never pick up in the immediate area that LE is watching.

Took her to a far out place and she gave a good BBBJ and CIM. She had light brown hair is in her late 20's.She gives a great BBBJ for the Oral inclined.Real good nut licking and play involved.Not to forget the load she caught after all the play.Cant remember her name or maybe I didnt ask.Or maybe her mouth was kinda too full to answer lol.Anyway guys passed thru the 360 drive and seen nothin at all.It was dead.

Also seen a Hsw real nice body wearing jeans and a spagetti strap white top.I had already spent my load so didnt engage seen her from a distance but she looked good.Nice ass long legs and dark hair.Also seen some Bsw 2-3's and a few other sws out and about the area.Overall quite a bit of action goin on.I guess the heat gets them out to play.

take care and happy huntin all.

Raider

TexasMonger
05-25-05, 20:28
Hey Raider,

We happen to monger in the same area. Perhaps we can team up for some mongering fun.

PM if you like

Kitty Doctor
05-26-05, 01:12
Greetings,

I went on a quick recon this evening in the Arlington/GP areas. At about 7:45 I rolled through the main and 23rd area. I saw 3 WSW. Not were looking good. I simply can't belive the concentration of SW in this area.

I rolled on to 360 and Ave J. I saw a WSW walking toward the Wendy's. It looked horible. Great boobs but it had a face shaped like a mans. No go for me. As I drove passed it waved at me. No way I'm stoping for a face like that.

I checked out division and collins but saw nothing. I saw nothing along Truman as well.

I am thus impressed with the Arlington/GP playgrounds. It is a nice change of pace from Dallas.

Take it easy.

Darealest1
05-27-05, 20:40
Whazzup all, I've been away for a while because I had to reformat my hard drive and get everything back up, but now it is. Now down to business. The 360 area has been jumpin lately, 4 sho. Just about every night I have seen some sw's out there this week, and most of them are new meat.

Tuesday I saw this nice bsw walking west on Ave J from 360 who looked like she didn't belong out there. She was nice looking and petite with black medium length hair and no battle scars, basically the no crack look. I rolled up on her and talked with her for a min, but it just wasn't a good time.

Wednesday morning was a different story: I rolled up on her about a quarter to five am as I came back from rolling the Dallas streets and checkin on my game, and she got in the car. She asked me what I wanted and I told her FS, and that the going rate I pay is a twinky, nothing more, and that if she couldn't go along with that, then she needed to move on.

She replied with, "can't you at least do 2 twinky's, and I said no, take it or leave it, she agreed. I went and got the twanky out of the atm, which is a no no with the sw in the car, by the way, but I was on my toes. She started telling me how she worked for such and such escort service and she just does this on the side, and this and that, but who cares.

We found a nice little spot down the road and I proceed to give her her FDA recommended serving of meat for the day, as it is one of the four food groups. I couldn't really see her body until she took off her clothes, and it was nice. She is about five feet tall and about 105 lbs with a nice, smooth body with no scars and other signs of crack use. She's just naturally petite, not that drugged out thin, either.

She even offered to take me to breakfast after the deed was done, but I don't fraternize with the sw's , I treat it just like business, cause it is. The stuff was pretty tight, too, like a vice grip, all in all, a good experience. Ive been seeing some other nice wsw's out there too, but it can be hit and miss, as I've read some of your reports. Since I'm freqently in the area, I can check more without much loss of time or gas, so i'm lucky in that respect. I will try to remember to start bringing my camera so I can show you what they look like, like hulk does(thank you hulk for your community service.) Until next time, mongerers, peace.

I almost forgot, watch the LE, cause he will be out for the holiday weekend in full force; heck, he followed me around three times when I was trying to drop her back off at the Arlington Inn, so watch out!

TexasMonger
06-04-05, 18:45
Salut to all of you mongers,

The past two day, I have been doing the GP and A town runs, nothing but crack heads and LE. Where did the nice sws go ? did they all get locked up.

Cheers to all

TM

DFWdude
06-06-05, 11:42
I agree, I have been cruisin several times this week. All I was was one or two that I would not do. As well as Ellie all over. That small hotel on 23rd in GP behind the gas station, seems the GPPD has posted a permanent car there.

I was by the Arlington Inn the other day, lots of Ellie.

Raider
06-07-05, 12:07
Hey all ! Just had some time to get out the otherday from a hectic schedule.It was about 10.30 pm and went out to play my favourite sport ;)
23rd in GP has a few crack heads out nothin out there really also LE was makin rounds in full force.Took a drive down division passing the VIP and down to collins st seen one wsw/hsw??? walkin towards the QT gas stn and she got picked up.Headed to the Ave J wendys and seen nothin there.I guess it was just a bad timing.Anyways took time off to get somethin to eat and then went back to 23rd in GP.

And the activity had picked up there was a fine BSW walkin there and a few hsw and wsw.I picked up this wsw and took her for a quick bbbjwcim for a jackson.It was pretty good as she had the skills.

Drove thru the other areas again just to window shop but it was the same dead all along.Wonder what's goin on its good weather but the sw's are scarce out there for this time of the year.

TexasMonger
06-08-05, 21:20
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been cruising the area the ppast couple of days and here is what I have to report.

GP

The area is very active, but with rock heads that I will not do. I have yet to spot a 6 or above there. All activity is concentrated arond main and 23rd give and take a few blocks north and south of main. LE are there in force. As a matter of fact, two days ago, I spotted a couple of LE cars in front of the relax motel just east of 23rd. To of GP's best were talking to 3 chicks on second floor balcony. From what I can tell, they are SWs, But I may be off. So be careful as your LE brothers are watching.

A town.

Looks like the North bound service road along 360 between Ave H and J is very active compared to the dead south bound road. Check around the "Shell" gas station and the appartments just north and all the way to the ave J corner. Many SWs of all kinds are out for $. LE seams to be looking hard on the motels side leaving this are open for action.

The Club "Flashdancer" is a ground for action after hours. I was there Friday afternoon and was propositioned by one of the dancers to go out and have fun after she is done. She has a nice body, but the face has seen some miles. I may follow this old saying " Cover the face and f**k the base ".

That is all folks. Will report some more after the weekend.

Be safe out there

TM

DFWdude
06-09-05, 16:05
Ok fellow brothers. I was out cruisin the other day and saw some very good prospects. First was a WSW brown hair about a 6 by SW scale. She was walking by Wendys, I circled around the Hotel to check the area, and pulled up along side her, asked her if she needed a ride or anything, she gave a weird look, so I moved on. (Maybe she was not working). Came back around the hotel after circling the block and saw a 10 by anyscale WSW with blonde hair, I quickly turned in and a fellow monger beat me to her, the area looked clear after that.
I went to GP around 23rd and Division, and saw a prospect I started to move in and my mom called on my cell, took forever to get her off the phone.

Went out today, drove by Wendys, area was dry. LE was ALL OVER, I thought there was a free doughnut giveaway or somethin. Headed over to 23rd and Division, saw 2 SW one black, one white. Both were definate pass!

I have been mongoring in Brazil and other countries quite a bit, so my standards are getting higher, the $20 street hoe really does not do it for me.

Bbond
06-10-05, 01:27
Saw 2 out tonight around 10:30, one was obvious crack head, walking with almost a foriegn soldier type march, straight legs and arms swinging. The other was nothing that I would spend $20 on either.

Kitty Doctor
06-10-05, 06:00
Being board, I find myself at 23rd and Main at about 3:30am. I see a WSW, 2 BSW, and a HSW. The WSW looks ok. One of the BSW was nice and lean and ranked around a 7 on the SW scale. The HSW was walking between Neals Court and 23rd. She was a looker. She is thin, B tits and has that "slutty" look I so adore.

My empty wallets talks me out of stoping. Hope to see the HSW out again.

DFWdude
06-10-05, 21:24
Just got back from an afternoon prowl. Drove down the A town and stopped for gas at that Fina station past all those hotels. After my gas was filled, I was approached by Chantal a 32yo WSW with long brown hair. She asked where I was goin, I told her just cruisin, she asked if she could come for a ride, I always love company when I'm drivin. So we take off, she has no room, and asked if I would pay for one for her. NOT. Anyway I offered to take her back to my place not too far away. Normally I would not do this, but she seemed really stupid, and kind of out of it, so I fugured she would never remember, plus I took lots of back streets to confuse her. We agree on a Jackson for FS and BBJ. We get back to my house and she says she is hungry and just invites her self to raid my fridge and my pantry. What ever, most of what she took was old and probably stale. Then she says she has not taken a shower in 3 days and wants to take one before the deed. In this case I tend to agree, while all this is goin on she gets real paranoid and asks me to go into the other room because she does not want me followin her around. I sit at the table so I can keep an eye on her. She takes about a 20 min shower. I think she was gettin her self ready because she was moaning in the shower.

Anyway once she was done, she came out and got real paranoid that my computer was on, she thought I was filming her, I had to show her I turned it off. We began, she gave a good BBBJ, just good, nothin spectacular. Ya know the kind your wife or GF gives just because she has to. Then she says she only FS in doggie, well I really wanted more positions, so we start off doggie, I then tell her to lay down so I can go MP, just as I really start to get into banging her, she tells me to stop so she can get her vibrator, she pushes me off, and we start again, once I was done, she contindued to play with herself and the vibrator. I was enjoying the show and she got really freaked out by me watching.

As the time ended, she went back to my fridge and took one of my beers, she poured it into a cup, and we left. I took her back to the Mc Donalds by 360/30. While on the way back she fell asleep in the car and spilled her beer all over.

Needless to say, she was too much of a pain in the ass to repeat, even if it was free. Remember Chantal

Raider
06-11-05, 23:26
Looks like I have bad luck on the Arlington Drive and always seem to find it dead with no action.GP sems to be hopping lately.

Raider

TexasMonger
06-12-05, 10:26
Hey Raider,

Arlington and GP are hopping. I am like you, have no luck. Yesterday, a moger on a motorcycle beet me to this very hot malato sw at the Fina (360 service road) and a red light beat me to this other hot wsw (bleach blond-roots showing and very slutty with a fine ass) at the Ave J and NB service road. Ah well.

GP is verry hopping but with skanks that I will not do. I'm scared to have one wrap her lips around my dick.

Don't give up.

TM

North Texas
06-12-05, 21:14
Hey guys,

I was over at 360 and Ave J for the first time and scored great! I think I picked up the same SW that TM mentioned having been picked up by a motorcycle jsut after he got nervous and dumped her :) Lucky for me I ust happened to be in the area. She has small no cups but a tight piece that damn near ripped the skin off me :) Great time for a jackson. I dropped her back off at the Fina, says she stays at the 8 just up the road. I'd defineately do her again :)

!NT

TexasMonger
06-13-05, 18:37
NT,

Good jub. That motorcycle dood really pissed me off, but couldn't say anything .

Ah well at least you scored, and thanks for the report. Did you do the deed in the car, or you shacked in a room?

Cheers my friend, I will be on the lookout for her. If you catch her first, tell her that TM wants to have her booty. I'll do same for you.

TM

Darealest1
06-19-05, 00:05
I'm so proud of you guys, the way you guys have taken charge of the board and really livened it up. Last summer I was pleading for the guys to help me keep the board goin, and some like dfw dude and even yossarian really helped on that note. Other times, there would be no reports on it except the one's I was doing, and occasionally waw dawg. I kind of feel like the a town board is my offspring cause it was dead when I got to it, now its jumpin, as it should, seeing how this is one of the hot spots.

I saw a tight little wsw at the N.W. corner of Ave J and 360, without even looking for one today. She had blonde hair and nice thighs, wearing some cut off daisy dukes, but funds didn't allow me to participate, plus, I pick my spots more selectively now.
The last few days I have also seen various sw's in the motel areas on the 360 cruise, but LE is watching too, so be aware. I'm sure I'll have more to report later so till then, love, peace and hairgrease,and remember; there's more mongerers than the police!
p.s. I'm so proud of you guys for stepping up on the board, thanks.

TexasMonger
06-19-05, 10:39
Hello fellow mongers,

Went cruising the 360 strip Saturday afternoon, a couple of rounds not a thing to be found. On my previous cruises, I noticed some activity on the corner of 360/Ave J (North bound side) So I made a sweep into the motel parking behind the AVIS, and there was this wsw, reddish hair, frckles and not a bad body was hanging out there some what hidden in one of the walkways into the motel. She showed interest but didn't want to stop the first time around. Circled around once more, I noticed her hopping in a blue chevt cavalier with torn up convertablle top. She was the driver. As I turned around she waved at me to stop, so I did and we exchanged a few words. She looks fine, say a 7, but she really needed a bath so bad. While talking to her (both in our cars) I notice this LE cruiser pulling and parking by AVIS facing my direction. I thnaked her for her time and pulled away. As I circled back to north bound 360 service road, I noticed that this cruiser was joined by another one. Phew. That was close. The wsw pulled away as well but was not followed. Perhaps LE where setting up to pick her up.

BTW, I saw the same wsw (car driver) cruising the area behind the Fina and in the parking lot of the nightclub behind the Fina.

Watch out your six guys, LE moves quick these days.

DFWdude
06-19-05, 20:51
Ok guys, I am for the time being retiring from the hobby. With good reason. I have a 19 year old "girl friend" who loves sex, usually at least 2X a day. The cool thing about this is I am twice her age and for what ever reason she is really into me. She is 5'9" blonde hair and blue eyes, 125 LBS. SHE IS NOT OR EVER WAS A WORKING GIRL. I met her in an internet dating site, we met up. Although she says I am to old to become "romantically involved" (better for me). She wants to keep me around as a "friend with benefits" kind of thing. Best of all. FREE!. Sure a dinner and drink once in a while but thats it.

Sorry guys, no phone or pics. This is a good deal I dont want to fuck up.

North Texas
06-21-05, 06:53
Senior members only contact me for location.

$15 to the bar, $20 private dance with HJ included, BJ is $50, FS is $100.

I opted for the HJ but want to go back for more :)

!NT

The Horn
06-22-05, 11:40
Yesterday was the day for good hunting. Found a young wsw just west of Collins on a side street north of Divison. Cute and clean but kinda strung out. Said she had been kicked out by her boyfriend and needed 30 for a room. Took her to the VIP and discovered a sw hang out. I guess they camp during the hot days and wait for walk in's.

Might go and look for the young f/s 30 again today.

Also, does anyone have info on the two massage places just off Abram?

Raider
06-25-05, 01:35
Man did I stakeout the Ave J area tonite but as usual there was nada zip.I have never had such a long stroke of no shows for any area.Well from the looks of the board at least sothers are gettin some.Hope to hook up with some booty soon out there .

Drove thru GP 23rd area and it was dry too.Whats up with the area or am I goin in too early and at the wrong times?????

Take care all........

Raider

TexasMonger
06-26-05, 09:08
Hello mongers,

Yesterday (Saturday) afternoon was a great day for mongering ..SWs of all kinds and shapes. All to be found along the side streets (east/west directions), Dallas, houston and Doreen. It looks like all are avoiding the 23rd and main area and the route along 23rd.

I also staked out the area of the Relax in along main. The relax in is a SW haven. there were at least 5 there, peeking out of their rooms every once in a while. 4 bsws and a very cute hsw.

While going around the Relax in, I noticed this blond in a red sports car (older year and a bit beat up Dodge Stealth.). She had the sw look. drove by me to the Albertsons parking lot and was there for a while on the phone. Later she was approached by a monger in a truck, they exchanged words and soon she was following him. I tried to catch up with them to see what the deal was but could never make it due to a read light. Didn't want to chance it.

I'll keep an eye open for her.

Be safe

TM

TexasMonger
06-29-05, 21:25
Tuesday cruise early evening, spot this very hot <not sure about> woman. She had dancer written all over her, long blond hair pulled up, really big fake tits and very tight body. She was walking with another chubby chick heading north next to the exec on south bound 360 service. I circled twice and made her aware of my interest but the "B***H" ignored me. I was wondering if anyone spotted her later and if so, is she a provider?

Happy hunting mongers,

TM

TexasMonger
07-04-05, 19:10
Hello fellow mongers,

Niki is a fine provider, but she is heavy on the snow from time to time. You may recognize her at flashdancer, if she is not fighting with the other girls.

If you pick her up, tell her "Z" the photographer sent ya . She will be tickled.

Happy mongering gents

TM

Nico
07-05-05, 03:26
Excellent work with Niki TexasMonger. Your photos look similar to mine in the quality. Keep up the good work.

TexasMonger
07-05-05, 06:55
Thanks Nico,

I looked at some of yours and man I have to tell you ....I wish I had your subjects :-) My camera will have an orgasm shooting these babes up in Washington ....I should consider moving there ...<smile>

You too, keep up the good work

TM

TexasMonger
07-07-05, 07:03
Hello fello mongers,

I just got the word from Niki that she is back in town ...For all of you who are interested, please PM me. One thing I can tell you she is broke and eager to please :-)

Have fun ,

TM

TexasMonger
07-08-05, 01:52
Hello fellow mongers,

Had a good night in "A" town. After visiting with Niki for a bit, I went cruising. Picked up this young bsw nice looking, say a 7. Went back to 115 at the AI. CBJ and some missionary and doggie for a jackson. I managed a picture wile semi clothed, but will not show face. This girl is cute, but snow bound. Ah well

TM

Monger Forever
07-08-05, 12:43
If i get down to texas soone like next month or so got any way i can get ahold of nikki? she looks like a fun time.

Later all.

Bubba

Best Tx Monger
07-08-05, 18:50
Well my loyal fans! After scoping the out the Harry Hines scene and seeing that it was dry as a damn raising decided to head to Ag-town.

Was looking for sperm bank that I could make a deposit on. I was out on my usual hunt for ass this Friday morning. Got there at about 1:30 am. At the Wendy's saw this ok looking sw, nice ass but the closer I got the older that her face got. Was wanting to engage but applied the Ted Willliams rule!

Within five minutes I saw five sw's. I am kinda picky and thought that the morning's pickings were slim. Sadly to say, was not interested in any piece of meat.

I like Grade A Beef, none of the one's out there were FDA approved. Again, just a bunch of strung out, overmilaged, and overpaid sw's. Mistah Meat told me something else but today, the bigger head won.

Needless to say, activity is out there and so are the mongers. Saw plenty of street pharmacist, walking around aimlessly without a sense of time, much less a sense of direction.

TexasMonger
07-09-05, 16:23
Hello to you all from Arlington,

Juut around the corner from thw Wendy's at 360 and J saw a familiar blue cavalier. and guess what Kelly was around it. That is the same chick from a a previous post where we both got chased off by LE. She wanted to do business at the golf course, but I said no. get a room and I will catch you later. A few minutes later, she came back and said she had a room at the Arlington in. I told her go shower and I will be there in a few. She came back with her "with respect since he was a nice guy" <manager>, and he said we can go to his place on Lamar. I said ok and off we went. Nice pad, while she showered we talked a bit and she came out and he left. She wanted 5 jacksons I said see ya. 40 is all I can give you for a BBBJ and some ass. she said ok. the BBBJ was really good. SHe was taking her time. no rush when it is almost a 100 out. the we worked a bit in a missionary stance then switched to Knine. Let me tell you, she can ride a stiff one with that ass of hers. The pussy was tight for a 44 year old.

I busted both nuts and wanted pictures, she said no face and one picture. so I did.

Happy mongerung in A town

TM

Jackalope
07-09-05, 20:57
TexasMonger,

Your pic's makes me think that I should be going to Arlington. Keep up the good work and be safe.

Jackolope

TexasMonger
07-11-05, 07:23
Hey Jackolope,

Thanks man , 'm just surprised that it is only Hulk in Dallas and myself in Arlington that are posting pics. Dang, Hulk has a stable of providers along with pictures .....Het gets a round .

So, to all of you mongers, please do take pictures so we can see what is out there which otherwise we miss as we all monger at different times during the day.

Happy mongering to all

TM

daltxm4f
07-18-05, 09:32
Hello brothers,

Need seems help/advice/experience. Once you get a girls room, but you didn't have a chance to get with her the night she gave it to you, what is the etiquette for hooking up with her later?

Do you just drop by?

Also, anyone know any girls available early mornings? That is a little easier on my schedule than nights.

Thanks,

Dalt

Hulk Hercules
07-18-05, 16:41
I hope you didnt pay for the room. if you did that should be a stipulation-room-sex. Simple as that. Anything else is in violation. I usually remember the room number and call. All motels have telephones. if you dont get her that way, then go ahead and go by there. Mostly likely all you will have to do is honk your horn. You wont even have to get out the auto.
As far as early morning creeping. i would recommend the escorts. SW often are getting high or are resting up for the days activities. The escorts are open 247.

Hello brothers,

Need seems help/advice/experience. Once you get a girls room, but you didn't have a chance to get with her the night she gave it to you, what is the etiquette for hooking up with her later?

Do you just drop by?

Also, anyone know any girls available early mornings? That is a little easier on my schedule than nights.

Thanks,

Dalt

daltxm4f
07-18-05, 17:41
Hurk,

I usually do use the escorts and post on the escort sites. I like the SWs though because the $ per activity is so much better, but the risk is so much higher too.

Anyway thanks Hurk,

Dalt

TexasMonger
07-19-05, 19:50
Hello Mongers,

This morning was kind of strange, was heading east on 30 and just around the cooper exit, traffic slows down to a halt. I could see an LE on the west bound side of 30 which has stopped this nice black late 80's Mustang coup with a blond chick standing outside the car and in front. Well as I get closer, I was curious to see what was going on ...and guess what I find.

Yes if you cruise the 360 loop you have seen her as well. Many times a wsw, blond short hair she usually wears a loose T shirt and a ball cap. kind of cute but really skinny and very high on some stuff. LE was searching her car. I would assume for snow or something. How unlucky, she walks the streets but get busted driving. Strange things happen folks so be aware of your surroundings and watch your six

TM

The Horn
07-20-05, 16:56
On the north side J/360 at 1:00 today saw a whole line of wsw's. All were bad except for the girl in the loose T shirt and a ball cap that Texas M saw yesterday.

Wanted to stop but had other plans. Doing some owed recon work.

TexasMonger
07-24-05, 21:01
Hey there,

Friday, NT and myself were trying to get the run down on this girl you mentioned in your last post (T shirt and cap) from one of the nice street managers (Shorty), but didn't have any luck with it. I'll keep checking, but she is so strung out it is kind of scary if you know what I mean

Happy mongering

TM

TexasMonger
07-24-05, 21:03
A quick run around 360/J, but I can only see one. Kelley of Arlington. Turned around to do the pick but she was gone. Ah well.

TM

Jackalope
07-26-05, 00:37
Hey TexasMonger,

Have you seen Niki's post in the classified section?

TexasMonger
07-26-05, 05:26
LOL, Yes, She told me about it"T hoe" flipped on me yesterday and accused me of making money off this site. She claims that by bringing her into the lime light, I'm taking a kickback. Dah And she wants part of the pie.

Jackalope
07-26-05, 23:44
Pie, did you say pie? It's Niki's "pie" I'm going after soon as I can. LOL

TexasMonger
07-27-05, 05:37
You go Jacko,

Go and get some, but a warning. Don't get too involved cause she will clean your pocket. I'm not saying that she will rob you, but she will keep demanding things from you until your pocket is empty. From drinks at the club, to stuff out of the club. It is an expensive experience but for some, well worth it.

My two cents

TM

TexasMonger
07-27-05, 23:00
Hello mongers,

Here is a shot I took of Christine back a few weeks ago. For you who have been with her, a memory...For the others, well you missed out :-)

TM

Jackalope
07-30-05, 12:38
Thanks for the update. I'll keep it in mind.

Jackolope

highlife01
07-31-05, 21:04
I'm in town for a while and just did the 360 st stroll. I saw one WSW just south of the Wendys, and one BSW just south of the hotel. Not much happening.

daltxm4f
08-15-05, 13:21
Went up Division west from 360. Stopped at the QT I think it was at Collins and Division. As I was going in this Stragly older WSW asked me for "a ride". She said she needed to go to Chicas Locas. I said no thanks. She was about a 2.

When I was driving the access road of 360 near the conveince store from Ave J South I saw a old WSW walking north. She is the old one that hangs around the 360 loop. I passed.

Best Tx Monger
08-16-05, 18:41
Yes, I would like a wsw, nice looking, with a Gina Lynn ass.

Did you wanna Biggie size that today?

Yes, I wanna Biggie size 'em titties.

Loyal fans, how are ya? Needless to pursue the matter any further. That is how I felt Sunday a.m. when I was in the 360 & Avenue J area. It was dry and dead. How I wished that I could have just pulled up to Wendy's and placed my order?

Only thing I saw was a skinny wsw, not my taste. I think she had the potential if she would have at least attempted to dress up somewhat. She was in raggy clothes and was very sporadic and spontaenous with her movements.

A sign of a drug user, she kept walking around aimlessly and did jerky movements here in there. NO sw for me today. She may NOT be my cup of tea but may be yours!! Wanted to report that to you !! The Mongering Nation.

Regards

Phoneman
08-21-05, 19:48
Went by 360 / Ave J and saw a fat wsw yelling at me from the second floor railing at the Arlington Inn, got out of there quick! Did stop and get a Wendys sandwich though.

Phoneman

daltxm4f
08-23-05, 19:14
Did the Ave J/360 cruise. Saw nothing. Dead.

Best Tx Monger
08-25-05, 19:29
Almost everytime that I have driven through the area I have seen sw activity. However, I must report that pickings are rather slim.

This past Tuesday drove thru the area and saw a bsw on the 2nd floor at the Arlington Inn. Unfortunaletly she was with her pimp and when such situations arise, I abstain from sw.

Other than that it is not a fertile ground but you can find a seed here and there.

Best Tx Monger
08-29-05, 18:17
I do not know whether it is because of Katrina or what but looks like the sw pickings in this area are extremely non-existent.

Have not noticed activity in this are at ALL for the last 2-3 days. Either the hot days of summer have taken their toll or the scene is about to cut lose since paying bill time is coming.

Other than that, not a whole lot to report other than I know there are some out there that know a little 'Sumtin- 'Sumtin and aren't sharing. My .97 cents !

TexasMonger
08-30-05, 18:47
I second that 007. The area is as dead as Death Valley in California. Even LE are not there any longer. How strange. If the girls are locked up, what about the mongers who used to post? No words from them. Did they get locked up again?

Hey, any one with any info on SWs in the Terrant county area: Would you please, please post :-)

TM

Darealest1
08-31-05, 11:36
whats up, mongerers, I know its been a long time! How's the scene goin, with gas prices out of control, i had to cut down on the cruisin, but i still check out the scene every now and then. Well, this morning, about 4:30, I was rolling on the cut on 360 and saw this nice little petite blonde at the Arlington Inn with curly blonde hair, and a nice black coctail dress on. She was about 5'2 " and 115 lbs with a nice little petite shape.

I picked her up and she said her name was amber, and I asked her was she new to the area, as I hadn't seen her before, and she said she's from Arlington buty she's only been in the life for about 3 months. She asked me what I wanted, a bj, and I said that would be nice, but i'm in the mood for FS. She asked me how much did I have, and I said Barry Sanders is going to the hall of fame, so its good enough for me. She wanted to go up to three o, but in a twenty area, you get twenty, period, no if's, ands, or buts.

We went to a little spot just around the corner from ground zero, and I banged it like a champ. I should have charged her, she got off more than I did. I dropped her off back at the Arlington Inn, and asked her is she normally over here, and she said yes, so look for her guys. She's pretty good. Peace out and watch your six. By the way, I know it seems like I violated the ted williams rule, but really I didn't, cause I passed up some in Dallas earlier in the night. And a whats up to dfw dude, yossarian, hulk hercules, yen ko, and all of the veterans. Peace.

daltxm4f
09-01-05, 14:23
Well, thank God someone has found something. It has been dry as hell at there and very annoying. I hope I can find something next trip out.

Best Tx Monger
09-02-05, 16:36
Well ,with all the festivities going on this weekend, perhaps sw will come out and have a Carnival.

Extended holiday weekend should yield some good results, since most the the sw have had a bad past life in refernce to family. With the extra time I am confident that the Ave J and 360 stroll will be busy this weekend.

Other than that, not much to brag about other then gas prices are a *****. Paid $ 3.10 per gallon this am, hear rumors of stopping at $5, at this pace, who the hell knows.

TexasMonger
09-02-05, 22:59
Fellas,

Wednesday night was doing a quick stroll around 360 loop. I see this nice looking HSW at the Fina with her manager. Ah well. Went in for a drink and came back...both are there hanging around a white Acura. Out of curiosity. I asked the guy if he knew the where abouts of "Shorty". a buddy "Manager" of mine. He knew him and said he is around. Cool. After chatting a bit he asked me if he provided women and I said yes..he said how about Mimi.."his girl". I said sure but call me at 8. I wanted to check the titty bars there. So at 7 I was bored to deth. Rolled again at the Fina and Mima was alone. I picked her up and off we went. All she wanted was a hotel room to clean up. She said she will even fuck me if I got a room for her. We find her Manager and he follows us to the Tradewinds in GP. 2 Jacksons for the room. The guy splits and leaves me with His girl who turned into a Nymph after her shower. Excellen GFE. Anything but anal. We where there over an hour. When all done, we talked a bit. She is a nice girl and she claims her "manager', Ken is really her BF ..Both used to sell crack untgil the got caught and lost everything. Nnow she has to do extra work. Ah well that is the way it goes. She said she will call me sometime when she needs a rooom. Sounds like a paln. She is really cute, 30, nice figure but on the soft side. She has a scorpion tattoo on her neck and several other ones. Dark brown her and a ball cap.

BTW, I asked Ken about what is going on in A town, he said it is HOT <LE hot>. The Girls are afraid to hang out like they used to, but they remain all over the hotels along the strip. That explains the sporadic sightings which some reported. If you pick Mimi up. Tell her the guy in the black sporty car sent ya. She will treat you right.

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
09-04-05, 17:52
Hey fellas,

Had a chance to loop the 360/ave J. Interesting things going on. I say a few trucks and a bunch of people unloading into the hourlys on the strip. Looks like the hotels there are filling up with some Katrina refugees. I wonder how this will affect our sport But with a bit of a sick mind, it may bring new opportunities. Sorry but I just say it the way it is.

Cheers,

TM

Army Dude 61
09-10-05, 05:09
What's up all? Finally back in the game after a looong hiatus due to work, cruised the AVE J and 360 strip tonite around 12am, spotted the blonde in a black cocktail dress that was reported on earlier. She was posted at the Arlington Inn, went back to her room, a Jackson for cbj, but no rain coat available, she said hold on let me go get one upstairs, next thing i know her man is walking in the room starting to get loud, now i always carry my friend Mr. Beretta while hunting, that shut him up real quick, got in my car and left, got taken for a jackson, so y'all watch out with this one. only saw 1 LE do a roll through the hotels all night. Watch your backs.

Best Tx Monger
09-17-05, 14:31
Hey guys !! After going to Harry Hines, that of which you can read in the Dallas Forum, I headed over to Arlington since it is on my way home, to see what was going on.

I was there around 5am and noticed alot of pharmacist. Once again, they were walking around aimlessly. I noticed this one wsw with brown hair and she had a cap on.

I wanted to engage but she was sitting down and she said " Move On! " What a *****, she must have been pissed 'cause she probably had not had any. Anyways, she is lie 5-4, skinny, I would say 125 lbs and her body is actually extremely descent. She has long brown hair, up to her mid-back I would say.

Anyways, I went on and saw this other wsw behind the Wendy's. Her name is Paige and she has been her for about a month and a half. She said that she is from Wisconsin and is about 2 hrs away from Wasau. Told that she was a Badger, Brewer and Packer fan. Told her that she has nothing to be proud of at the moment because those franchises have not done a darn thing.

We then settled on .4 and went to a warehouse location. Gave me a GREAT bj and gave me FS. She said that she was bored and that she was being nice with the price. She does not have a phone but did give me her room number.

You can reach her at 817.649.8881 ext # 138. Her room number is 138 !!! Other than that LE was out there initially but soon left.

TexasMonger
09-20-05, 23:08
Cruised the main street in GP. One wsw really cute. Blond hair and nice body ...Was at the Texaco. but sounded too good to be true. I mean this chick was so white, that it could have been her first hour on the streets or an LE decoy. There was an LE cruiser around . So passed.

Continued on to 360 and J.The place is buzzing with all sorts. w/b/h. I was in a bit of a rush so i didn't partake, but looks like many new faces there.

Hey 007,

How do you manage to monger around 5 am and go to work my friend. I want to know cause you hit the goodies early in the am. perhaps you can show me a few tricks of the trade :-)

Cheers,

TM

Best Tx Monger
09-21-05, 18:55
TM,

No tricks of the trade here !! I am just young, that is all bro.

Work has recently alloted me to take some Friday's off here and there. That flexibilty has allowed me to monger waaaay into the wee hours of the night/morning.

Other than that, no secret here, just my addiction to sw !!

DFW Airwolf
09-24-05, 01:17
GEEZ, no NEW posts for like 3 days now. This place used to have 3 or 4 NEW posts every day.

Anyway, have cruised the 360/J several times as well as the GP area and they are definetly DEAD. Did see a couple of White or Hispanic girls out the other night at COLLINS & whatever that street is that comes in from GP. Made a round to try & check them out further & they were gone. LOOKED VERY NICE from the 1 pass. They were by the AUTO ZONE there.

Also have cruised the MOTEL 6 on 360 as mentioned by LOGAN on **** and it is full of REFUGEES & their families as well as they are doing MAJOR REMODELING. So it is a DEAD horse for now.

DFW Airwolf
09-24-05, 05:50
Well decided to get out & see if there was anything going on at 2:30 in the AM. Well all I found was TROUBLE. 3 Law Cruisers at the Arlington Inn. Looks like this place is hotter than a 3 dollar pistol on Saturday Night. ALso cruised the GP corridor and did find one girl who wasnt a working girl but I gave her a ride anyway. Did see 1 other girl outside the RELAX INN but she was hangin with several guys & there was several other mongers making shiort loops (Too much attention) so I passed & split.

Best Tx Monger
09-25-05, 21:58
Airwolf is dead on his remarks. I too have noticed that the A.I. corridor has lacked activity in the last couple of days.

I drove thru the grounds Friday and Saturday night and all 007 saw was pharmacist.

On a second note, on my last adventure here, "Paige" told me that there are some Refugees there from LA but its minimal. She said that most of the people that reside there have become accustomed to each other.

In other words, it is like a 'hood' sort of place. I know that at times, the A.I. does seem to posses some scary looking characters, but we all know that usually can be traced to sw activiy. Pick your battles !!!

Djrayb2004
10-07-05, 16:22
Did the cruise on Division/23rd & 360/J ave. Hooked up with a young wsw at the 2nd locale. She had a room behind the Wendy's (found out afterwards), but did the deed in the vehicle for a jackson. Hadn't nutted in about 2-3 days, so didn't last too long. Uninspired bbbj with no CIM (should've negotiated that beforehand!).

Small thing, skinny, A cups, needs dental work. Overall, cute girl with minimal skills. Goes by boo boo. Maybe a romp in the room would've been better.

Best Tx Monger
10-14-05, 08:19
Last night < Thursday > , I went down by 360 and Ave J.

I was there around 5:30 headed over to visit a friend who lives about a mile north of that intersection.

I was heading north on 360 and NOTICED this chick wearing a greenish/turquoise dress. I go to the next exit and bust a U.

By the time that I got there, she was with a guy, but upon closer inspection she looked good. She was short, not fat, but husky perhaps. She looked hispanic but her hair was brownish/blonde.

I am not too comfortable with the area and I did not engage. In addition, I did not see her get in a car.

But the fact that she was at the A.I. and that she went into one of the rooms, warrants my attention. Does anyone know who she is ? She is defenitely do able. In my books she is a 9 on the scale. Nice face - short (5-2) - nice ass - hispanic - blonde/light brownish hair.

I know someone out there knows what i am talking about.

Clairvoyant
10-14-05, 22:47
I live in the apartment complex behind AI. LE has been doing John stint around here specially morning hours. Watch your back. If it's in doubt, leave her behind.

Last night < Thursday > , I went down by 360 and Ave J.
I was there around 5:30 headed over to visit a friend who lives about a mile north of that intersection.I was heading north on 360 and NOTICED this chick wearing a greenish/turquoise dress. I go to the next exit and bust a U.By the time that I got there, she was with a guy, but upon closer inspection she looked good. She was short, not fat, but husky perhaps. She looked hispanic but her hair was brownish/blonde. I am not too comfortable with the area and I did not engage. In addition, I did not see her get in a car. But the fact that she was at the A.I. and that she went into one of the rooms, warrants my attention. Does anyone know who she is ? She is defenitely do able. In my books she is a 9 on the scale. Nice face - short (5-2) - nice ass - hispanic - blonde/light brownish hair. I know someone out there knows what I am talking about.

Best Tx Monger
10-15-05, 09:32
Thanx Clair. When i was there I saw 2 sw & one potential one and a bunch of pharmacist. I still want to know who that girl is, c'mon guys I know someone out there knows something. If worst comes to worst, I know someone else has seen her besides me.

She did not look like she was a decoy cop. Reason why I say that was because she was with some pharmacist right off the access road on the southbound side. I made eye contact with her but she did not give me sw vibe, that is why I proceeded with my driving.

If I would have gotten there 5mins. earlier, Iwould have gotten a better feel of the situation becasue then I could have watched her behavior.

Djrayb2004
10-20-05, 11:16
Got a report from a bud that said lots of activity at 360/30 (I suppose J St. was hopping as well!). He witnessed one SW almost gettting hit due to jaywalking / running towards another car that flagged her down. Perhaps the motels full of Katrina-ites are having an impact on activity. Reduced gas prices may warrant a visit! C'mon fellas, don't be shy and keep this thing current and going! :)

Best Tx Monger
10-20-05, 18:48
007 Fans,

Just got back from scouting the Ave J / 360 strip. As some of you well know at the Arlington Inn at the back, all the rooms back there are vacant. It is either because one of the following three.

1. They are re-modeling
2. Got a mold problem
3. Don't have enough clientel.

I went back in the Back and I see on the other end, the car butt of a Arlington cop. It was a white ass, but NOT the kind of ass that I was looking for. I precariously and timidly turn around. When I turned around completely I looked back and the cop was gone. At that point in time, I thought that they either left, or were going to come face to face. I could either follow my gut & turn around and follow the cop or go back in which the way I came in.

Well I went back the way I came in and the cop was waiting for me. As I do not fit the type of a monger, meaning by looking at me, you would never know that such young little boy could be renown for his mis-happening/happenings with sw.

The cop, which was a she, followed me past Lamar and Division, heading on the south bound side access road. I felt a little better that it was a fermatta because I know, male cops are assholes and jump quickly to conclusions. A woman is so much more easier to manipulate, subsequently, I can rationalize myself. She ran my plates because I could see her typing in my rear view mirror.

My record came back flawless and she did not find a reason to stop me but I must un-willingly admitt that I got a little scared. I am not gonna lie. I really did not have a reason as to why I turned around in a place that is a breeeding ground for sw. Without question, that is a tough deal to get out of. If i was on HH I can find any excuse but it is much tougher to reason it out at the A.I. corridor.

Point of the post and something you guys already know, becareful !! LE will pull shit out of their ass just to stop you and convict you for manifestation to you know what. This was Thursday around 5 pm. That whole incident cost me 30 mins because traffic was at its paramount. In addition, the nearest turn around was miles away, what an inconvenience.

TexasMonger
10-21-05, 07:21
He z3bondeye,

I'm surprised we didn't run into each other. I was hitting A town Thursday about the same time.

What happened to you is very similar to an incident that happened to me in the past and at the AI as well. I was pulled over though. For a stupid thing <no plates on the front of my car > - Heck. No place to hang one. So I was pulled and I happened to be at the Fina. I was given the Spanish inquisition about why I was there and told that I souldn't be there cause th eplace is full of SwS and Chemists. Then my car was searched. But I am a clean guy so none was found on me and I don't have a record. All of that happened while a couple of managers and 3 fine SWs were standing and watching at the back side area of the Fina. That gave me a good feeling cause at the time they all new I was safe and mongering with them was OK.

My advice. Never turn into the AI or super 8. If you do, I suggest super 8 is better, park your car get out and walk into the back door on the end of the building and go up stairs. This way if LE follows, hey you are up to visit or perhaps going to your room and not really mongering.

Cheers mate. We do have to hit it together some time.

TM

BTW I have not heard from Claudia yet, but looks like she has a job at the lipstic according to a dallas report. Also, I have not sampled that fine azz of Unique. But plan on it this weekend or early next week. Thanks man.

Best Tx Monger
10-21-05, 17:41
He z3bondeye,

I was pulled over though. For a stupid thing <no plates on the front of my car > - Heck. No place to hang one. So I was pulled and I happened to be at the Fina. ....

All of that happened while a couple of managers and 3 fine SWs were standing and watching at the back side area of the Fina.

..... I suggest super 8 is better, park your car get out and walk into the back door on the end of the building and go up stairs. This way if LE follows, hey you are up to visit or perhaps going to your room and not really mongering.

Cheers mate. We do have to hit it together some time.

TM

BTW I have not heard from Claudia yet, but looks like she has a job at the lipstic according to a dallas report.

If you were pulled for not having front license plates that is BS. Just tell the cop to watch traffic for 5 minutes and see how many cars do not have a front license. As a matter of fact, I myself do not have a license plate because it takes away from the aesthetics of the vehicle. He was just looking for a menial reason to stop you.

I am kinda new to scouting the 360 /ave J area. In the past, I have not tinkered with it that much. I know it has been in existence but on the couple of times I have been there, i have NOT seen talent -TALENT, if you know what I mean. You say that you saw 3 fine wsw, but we all have different tastes. Even in street walking, there is discrimination vs. the uglies.

All I know is becareful at the A.I., it is two ways in and out. If a cop sees you go in the back he will DEFENITELY suspect you for mongering. That is the reason why I got followed.

Best Tx Monger
10-22-05, 11:36
007 Fans,

After my encounter with Mandy, that of which can be read in the Dallas Forum, i dropped by to see what was up in this area. 360 / J

Got there around 3am and it was DEAD. I ghost town. Not even a skank to be found. What is up ?

Best Tx Monger
10-28-05, 16:51
Johns,

Last night around 6:30 pm I went to check out the world's oldest profession on Avenue J and you know what.

Upon my arrival, I immediately spot this wsw getting picked up by a black 4-door Nissan. I park in the Wendy's parking lot and await patiently her return. When she got out, she had a light blue track suit on. It matched top to bottom.

She got off the car and was heading back to the A.I. Corridor behind the Wendy's. I drove up slowly beside her and keep up with her slow pace. I give her a head nod and she approaches me.

She gave me a funny look and she did not look as good upon closer inspection. She had a scar in her face but her body looked alright. She said pull up and park. I said nothing and moved forward and left.

I think she maybe a below average lay but phuckable on a bad day. I did not ask her how much, but judging from pricing there. Probably $.4 for a bang and hang session !!! Hopefully she puts some ointment on and gets that thing recovered. I may try her and take a pic for you pervs.

P.S. I saw a descent looking BSW. Action is there, you just have to be patient and make several run-by's.

TexasMonger
10-29-05, 00:44
Johns,

Last night around 6: 30 pm I went to check out the world's oldest profession on Avenue J and you know what. I rolled in at same area Friday afternoon. I was on the way to an appointment <not related to mongering> and found the normal complement of the older skanks and very used and abused sws 5 white one black

Then on the way around on ave J next to Wendys, I spot this young sweet thing. I tell you. I wanted to jump her azz so bad, but I had to get going. The only thing I can do was shoot two pics from the parking lot and couldn't get a face shot

She is very young. And I don't think she is even 18, so I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on her, perhaps more pictures and digits.

Looks like she is at The Arlington inn (AI) which is off limits for me. I was stopped by LE once, coming out of that lot and will not think about doing it again.

I'm sure one of you picked her up since she is a 10 on the A town scale

Z3bondeye. I'm sure I will run into you. And based on my old user name I sent to you in I'm, you will spot me with no problems.

Cheers

TM

Best Tx Monger
10-29-05, 12:13
TM,

Based on the pictures that you took. I would say, that is the girl that I saw on Thursday. Her ass looked the same way but I cannot re-call if she had her hair in a pony-tail or just down, as your pictures depict.

If that is her, she looks better from the back, then in front. I guess you can kinda compare her to Cat to a certain extent. But this chick is better looking, the only reason why I did not partake was because of her scar. I think that if she used some Zest and OxyClean she can defenitely be a 9 !

I don't understand why sw in general, don't make a valid attempt to look somewhat descent for their clientel. They would be able to get more money out of John, or at least they would be able to out of me.

I kinda shy away from taking pics 'cause it is kinda morally wrong to a certaint extent. Plus, what if a PIMP sees me, he might get outraged and I defenitely do not want to push the wrong button with that type of personality.

Great pics TM, keep up the goodwork.

Best Tx Monger
10-30-05, 21:16
It is kind of upsetting that there are not reports on this thread because I know for a fact that there are sw at the A.I.

Yesterday I noted a bsw walking on the S. Bound Side just 50 meters from the Wendy's. I also, went to the drive-thru to get me a vanilla shake and more importantly, cost under $ 2 to view the area safely !

One thing that you can do to make sure that LE is not in the back is to head west on Ave J and make a u-turn and look thru the picket fences, you can see if a cop is back there, without actually taking the risk. I am learning the in's & out's little by little.

Sunday around 6:30 i saw this wsw with her pimp. She had a bottle of whisky in her, "No Thanks!" I have seen mongers pick up but either they do not know about this site or just don't report.

P.S. TexasMonger, I have reached a verdict. That sw that you took a pic of was the one I saw. At the time she was wearing a very light aqua-blue suit. I think she is the best there are the current time. She looks like 25 or so. Like I said, if she cleans up a little, I might bite !

North Texas
11-01-05, 21:59
Has anyone been over there lately? Was thinking about heading that way soon but curious if the service is as good as before?

!NT

Kitty Doctor
11-03-05, 01:45
Hey NT

Last time I was at Playmates was several weeks again at about 10pm on a weeknight. It was busier than normal. In fact it was hard getting some attention for dancers. I've yet to get extras during the night shifts. I have gotten exrtas in the VIP during the day shifts.

Hope this helps.

TexasMonger
11-03-05, 07:51
Hey NT,

As far as it goes. I have been there two weeks ago, The quality of dancers has declined. Although you may get special treats at the VIP lounge, but I don't see it as worth it.

Let me say this, the one dancer that will do anything is Michelle, tall, skinny with dirty blond hair, small tits and nice ass has left the place and now she works days at the Flash Dancer (info as of last week).

So go to the Flash Dancer and have fun, but *warning*. You will run into Nikki. (night time). Yes she is BAAAAK. LOL.

I had the opportunity to have a nice talk with one of the dancers out of the club (she wants me to do a photo shoot), she sais, almost all of the dancers there can be had for some extra donations. As a matter of fact it is the norm there at the club. So fello mongers, bring your gifts and go bargin, never know what it will set you back cause I never asked, but you will be sure that you will get your money's worth.

Be safe and cheers

TM

North Texas
11-03-05, 23:25
Thanks TM

Warning heeded.......for the rest of you guys, Nikki is sweet and fun in a lot of ways and extras are easily available. She spent several days/nights at my place on a couple of occasions. BIG mistake on my part. We did have some good times but she quickly becomes a pain in the a$$. I did get a lot of that ass but the $$ was a little too steep for me. My advice...hump er and dump er.

As for the rest of the girls at Flashdancer :) YMMV but extras are not hard to come by.

Avoid the Fair in Arlington....The Fare on Manana is cool....Lipstick sucks.... The spanish place on HH (Bonitas something) is best before 8pm(extras in VIP).....The Clubhouse on Manana is the coolest. again YMMV.

I'd like some chocolate eye candy with extras....any ideas?

!NT

Best Tx Monger
11-05-05, 22:47
Ave. J / Hwy. 360 has been dry the last couple of nights that I have been driven by there.

As a matter of fact, both on Thursday and Friday evening I saw a cop parked in the lot of Motel 8. I have learned to make sure and to drive around the area & scout what possible dangers are lurking around the corner.

I find this area hard to monger because there are not a lot of exist's. In addition, it is kinda evident who is mongering and who isn't. There are not a whole lot of things that you can camouflage yourself with. Only thing is to park at the Wendy's and if a cop approches get our of your vehicle and get 99 cent chicken nuggets !

Best Tx Monger
11-06-05, 12:05
After I GOT 'ER DONE on Harry Hines I went to Ave J and 360. It was around 4 am. Drove around and noticed this older looking sw.

She was blond with curly hair. Upon closer inspection, she had a bottle of Jack Daniels and I know I have seen and reported on this chick before. I would never sample her because for one, she will have to pay me.

Also, I noticed she had a bruce on her right eye. She was ugly and in addition, let's say that I engaged with her. What if the stopped me and saw her eye the way it was. LE would get me for everything that they could fart out of their ass.

When I was going behind the A.I. I noticed this guy in a black trench coat with a baseball bat. When it comes to baseball I am no fool and I know that wasn't Barry Bonds. I drove near him because there is not alot of real estate to maneuver around there but he could have easily hit my vehicle.

There are way to many Pharmacist around there with P.H.D's and Masters. I think I will stay away from that place for a while. It is a little too scary for me at night. LOL.

Smooth_on_top
11-08-05, 15:40
Hey North Texas,

The place you want to check out is Peep N Toms on E. Abrams in Arlington or maybe it's Grand Prairie. If you're a local, you probably already know about it. The VIP area in the club doesn't offer any privacy so although mileage is good, there are limits. Once they get to know you, takeout is available but not from everybody. You'll figure it out.

There is also a place next door that opens after hours called The Next Level. Opens at 2 AM. Tried it once and was disappointed. Nothing but gangbangers and their girls. I was told that they have strippers there sometime so I just hit it on the wrong night. Again, sounded like take out was available.

Good luck

Tha Game
11-08-05, 23:51
Drove by the AI and was stopped and detained by the fuzz. I was looking for some action, but got busted. Had some warrants, got locked up and my car towed. Listen to me, not worth cruising in this area.

TexasMonger
11-09-05, 08:15
The place is in Arlington on Abrams.

It rocked every time I have been there. All black booty and I'd say 80 % have some of the nicest AZZ I have seen in the area. Check a post by Hulk about this place. I have to agree with him. The bartender and one of the waitresses are really hotties.

I have not tried the VIP there, but it doesn't look very private. The girls will let you get away with lots of touching (any place) at the stage for a Washigton. It is a fun place with takeout available. The bad part is you have to wait until shift is over, by that time the girl is fried (drunk or tired) and wants to sleep. I have not seen the night crew there in a very long time, but the day crew is cool.

Happy mongering

TM

DFWdude
11-10-05, 17:50
So I was out and about today and picked up Amanda at the Wendys at 360/J. She was actually fairly attractive for a SW. Light brown hair and very sexy eyes. Kind of Alicia Silverstone eyes....
Any way we agreed on two jacksons for BJ and FS. We went back to my apartment. I stopped along the way at 7-11 for some smokes for her and a soda for me.
We get back to my place and she asks to use my computer for a minute to check her e mail...She fucks around with that for a few minutes and she is finally ready to get down to business. Well she puts the condom on then and starts sucking away...then she changes the deal...BJ only because "I'm pregnant, and if you wanna fuck it will be $200." FU honey....I lost all interest.
So we head back to drop her off. She is staying at the Budget Suites on Post and Paddock off NB 360. She does work out of there too.
On the drive back I went to look for my cell phone. I was certain I left it in the center console of my car. Amanda inisted it was back at my apartment. I did not think too much of it, maybe I did.
When we got back to Budget Suites, she tried to milk more $$$ out of me to spend the rest of the day with me. NO!.
I went home right away hoping my phone would be there. Nope. Da ***** stole it. I called my cell provider and cancelled the phone. But I had to go out and spend $200 for a new one. Now this phone she stole is ONLY usable on the Sprint network, if she tries to activate it, they will confiscate it. So what good will it do her? I am a little peeved.

So her name is Amanda, light brown hair, does have pretty eyes. Kind of skinny...but AVOID HER!

Best Tx Monger
11-10-05, 19:17
So I was out and about today and picked up Amanda at the Wendys at 360/J. She was actually fairly attractive for a SW. Light brown hair and very sexy eyes. Kind of Alicia Silverstone eyes....

So her name is Amanda, light brown hair, does have pretty eyes. Kind of skinny...but AVOID HER!

Damn DfDub, sounds like you would have been better off just paying the Bish the $200 that she initially requested.

The bish that you are describing, sounds so much like a bish that i saw out there a couple of times. She is like 120 lbs and light brown hair like you said. As i have said before, if the bish dresses up, she would actually be a great lay.

Now that i think about it, she does in FACT look like Alicia Silvestone. I think her jaw structure or charismatic eyes give her such comparison.

At one time about two weeks ago i approached her but when i looked at her she had a scab. That was a turn off and I just got an eery feeling about her altogether and left her ass. Just recently, about a week ago I saw one of you drop her off but i decided to pass.

then she changes the deal...BJ only because "I'm pregnant, and if you wanna fuck it will be $200." This bish is skinny, she is not pregnant. She is full of BS. You should've just given Amanda her daily dose of Vitamin D !!

Thanks for the heads up !

DFWdude
11-10-05, 19:33
She said she was preggo, but if she was she must have been just a couple of weeks, because this bish was skinny. She did give me that same SW sob story,,,, I will be kicked out of my room I have no money boo hoo.... F HER...
Actually I should have taken the $200 and gone to a studio or AMP and saved the headache and grief!

TexasMonger
11-11-05, 00:16
Wow dude. Thanks for the heads up. I do cruise there alot, but, I don't recall seeing her at all. Unless it was the one I took a couple of back shots at the Wendy's. Z3bondeye may verify that.

Sorry for your loss man. I will make sure to stay away from her AZZ.

Cheers

TM

Tha Game
11-12-05, 11:00
This bish is skinny, she is not pregnant. She is full of BS. You should've just given Amanda her daily dose of Vitamin D !!

-007I saw this trick Amanda at night once before at the Arlington inn. It was dark and she looked pretty hot in the darkness. SHe told me that the MINIMUM to do anything would be 100 bucks! I Told her to screw that and she then quickly said that she could do something for 60. I passed since I don't know the hoe and hadn't seen her in the daylight. I was talking to a dealer about her and he said she wasn't clean and got me a different girl.

There is a a slightly heavy set girl, blonde named actually Wendy that lookes like she could be pregnant. I've passed whenever I've seen her. Just don't trust her. As Logan would say, my hobby sense was tingling, so I passed. Went down to the Express Store at the bottom of the hill, south of the AI and found two girls hanging out in front. They had like backpacks and looked desperate for money and said that they needed a ride to Dallas. We worked out an agreement and two blow jobs later, they were dropped off at the dallas greyhound bus station!

Smooth_on_top
11-12-05, 12:41
Good overview TM! I'm usually there in the evenings when I'm in town, and you're right on the money about having to hang for the end of the shift. 2:00 AM is kind of tough if you've got to be at work the next morning, and lots of the girls are ready to head home, alone. One thing you might want to try is suggesting that they "tip out". Unless things have changed, for about the price of a dance they can leave early without being hassled. Sure it adds to the price of takeout, but it does give you an option.

I'll have to try to get there for the day shift. I think it's over around 6 or 7. If you've got any suggestions for takeout from the day shift, PM me.

Happy mongering.

Best Tx Monger
11-12-05, 13:58
Since for the moment I won't monger this area at night. LOL. I went there Friday afternoon and was up there from 4:30pm-6:00pm. Just watched with my vigil eyes and notice alot of folks picking up pharmaceuticals.

In addition, i did notice this wsw,with short-curly-blond hair. She was about 130 lbs, not bad but today I passed. Did not notice anything suspicious. Went in to the Wendy's and man the restrooms there are bad. They defenitely could use a bid for some interior work.

Unless it was the one I took a couple of back shots at the Wendy's. Z3bondeye may verify that.

This could be the bish ! She is the one that I initially reported on and TM followed up with the ensuing pics. Is this here DFW? (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24144)

Here is the other pic (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24143)

I saw the girl and she does have the look of a scammer but i cannot verify that.

Tha Game
11-12-05, 19:02
This could be the bish! She is the one that I initially reported on and TM followed up with the ensuing pics. Is this here DFW? (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24144)

Here is the other pic (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24143)

I saw the girl and she does have the look of a scammer but i cannot verify that.

-007That girl looks like Paige from the back. I heard that she will scam from other girls, but she hasn't ripped me off. BBBJ/CIM/Swallow for .40. Real bad druggie though. She's cool as fuck though.

Best Tx Monger
11-14-05, 12:49
Anyways, I went on and saw this other wsw behind the Wendy's. Her name is Paige and she has been her for about a month and a half. She said that she is from Wisconsin and is about 2 hrs away from Wasau. Told that she was a Badger, Brewer and Packer fan. Told her that she has nothing to be proud of at the moment because those franchises have not done a darn thing.

We then settled on .4 and went to a warehouse location. Gave me a GREAT bj and gave me FS. She said that she was bored and that she was being nice with the price. She does not have a phone but did give me her room number.

You can reach her at 817.649.8881 ext # 138. Her room number is 138 !!! Other than that LE was out there initially but soon left.

Tha Game,
That is NOT Paige. Post # 109 I dated Paige. Yes she is druggie and is cool as phuck. She provided great suction and is pretty good bang for your money.

Not the best lay but descent nonetheless.

Djrayb2004
11-15-05, 16:27
Was out for a quick cruise yesterday around 2pm. Saw a tall, somewhat skinny bsw near the store on Division/23rd. Also saw two other wsw (3/10 rating) further down 23rd. Didn't have time to partake, but would've considered the bsw. Sorry no pics guys. I did in fact have my camera, but thought of it afterwards! I'll probably be down there again this week and will try to catch some photos.

Tha Game
11-26-05, 16:03
Trolled the Budget Suites near 360/Avj J and found an older hispanic lady walking around. She asked for money, but I propositined her for a hj instead. She had some acne and sores/blemishes on her body. HJ was all that I felt safe in asking for.

Ruth wanted to go to the gas station and/or Wendy's but couldnt make up her damn mind. Like a fool, I give her a 20 ahead of time. We hit the Arlington Inn and cops are mad patrolling the area. We get to the Wendy's drive in and Ruth wants to play with my dick and give a hj in the drive thru line. I ask her if she is crazy and told her not here. I make her pay for her damn food.

All during this time and while driving back to the Budget Suites, I noticed that Ruth was scratching her arms, legs and head. I definately dind't want her to touch my dick after that! Ruth then says that I can fuck her for free on Monday since I didn't want a hj. I wasn't interested any of that and lied and told her that I would be back. I wasted 20 bucks and gas on Ruth.

Ruth is about late 30's/early 40 and short. Small B's and she has noticeable bumps around her neck and on her legs. She looks very unclean. This was at the Budget Suites around 8 PM.

Tha Game
11-26-05, 16:14
I was trolling and ran into a bleach blonde named Amber. Appeared to be late 20's early 30s. Good looking for a SW, but I've had better. Once she said her name was Amber, I remembered a report where she stole some guys cell phone. I was very worried that something would end up stolen from my car. She wants to go to the gas station to get some cigs, fine.

We get to the gas station and she asks that I leave her in the car and get out and buy the cigs! WTF! I straight up told her that she was on the internet and told her that I knew she was a thief! She was in shock and asked for the website. After she found out that I knew she was a potential thief, she got got her ass out and bought her own cigs.

We tried to hit the A.I to go in her room, but it was crawling with cops. I had to take her to another store to buy some cheese nachos while we waited for the all clear.

We get to her room at the A.I. and her pimp is inside. He gets out. I agree to a light bbbj, ball sack licking/sucking and a facial/CIM for seventy or so (I Know- I over paid!). Amber is slim, but has a little sag in her body. Small titties with some big ass nipples. Very nice and suckable. Amber started with a hj and did some nut sack licking and sucking while I played with her tits and jacked off over her face. I let her lighly lick my dick shaft with her tongue, but didnt want to put my dick completely in her mouth.

She agreed to a facial, but I wanted a cim. She agreed for the extra tip, so I jacked off over her mouth and shot my wad down her throat. While this was going on, she had her hand in my back pocket trying to get my wallet. She said she was just playing since I knew that she was a thief!

After I busted in her mouth, Amber goes and spits out my cum in the sink. Amber was on her best behavior since I knew she was a thief. If u see her, tell her that you know she is a thief ahead of time and that you will write a bad review if she isn't good! LOL. Amber said thta she can be bad when she wants to and I really believe that. I checked my wallet and nothing was missing, but the ***** is good. I think the session was good and that I probably over paid, but we got to use her room.

Amber used to dance at the Clubhouse and is an above average find for a SW. I would excercise caution and guard yoru valuable when messing with her. she can be a lot of fun when she wants to be. She may post on this site and hopefully, she will realize that her thieving games will not go unnoticed and unreported on this board!

Tha Game

Best Tx Monger
11-27-05, 22:09
Tha Game, does she have short-curly-blond hair (to her shoulders) ?

In addition, drove by the area Friday around 2am and there were two cops at the Motel 8. They had someone in detention, I currently do not stop in the area and you pervs know why !

Tha Game
11-28-05, 00:14
Tha Game, does she have short-curly-blond hair (to her shoulders) ?

In addition, drove by the area Friday around 2am and there were two cops at the Motel 8. They had someone in detention, I currently do not stop in the area and you pervs know why !

-007Z3blondeye,

Yup, that is Amber. It was shoulder length. Cops were mad crazy at the A.I. I did the circle and a cop was hidden in the back. Thought fo sho I was going to get stopped. You know what I'm sayin'. There were two cop cars there most of the time. Too hot for my taste. Budget Suites seems to have a lot of walkers in the parking areas. I saw some BSW in a mini skirt today walk out of their to the other side of the freeway near the Express. Not what I was looking for but obvious.

TexasMonger
11-29-05, 00:07
Fellow mongerers,

After a very pissy weekend with the board, I felt the need to bust a couple of nuts. So I try to go for a UNIQUE experience, but that experience was out of town, so I head to Fort Worth for some CAT hunt....The area was just full of LE ...Two cruisers at the Cat pad ....More cruising south on Riverside. I hang around for the heat to subside ....Went back looking for Cat but she was no where to be found. So I head out to Flashdancer in A city. I have been working three girls there whom I hope to have some extra fun with ....I had a great time there and busted out before Niki showed up. For those of you who know her, she is the biggest pain in the AZZ.

So I head out to the Ave J area to check things out .....and made a right turn and into the Budget Suites parking ...Well Hello there ....This kind of cute blond hanging out at 112 ...She waves at me ..I park and go in ...First thing ..I asked to use her rest room ...no business talk ..and made a point to leave door open just to make sure she is not LE. Well soon she is in ...And she starts massaging my balls while I am trying to pee....She also sticks her
hands in my pockets so I grab them and make sure she didn't drag anything out. Then it dawns on me ....Could it be Amber....So I ask her what was her name, she says Amber ...I say oh shit ...I am out of here ....She says why ? I said you are a thief.....So she starts saying it is not true ...I said bull ...She says I will prove it to you .....So I said fine ....you do that and I want some honest service and some pictures....She says $...I say not no, hell no ...Not worth it ...She asks what are you willing to spend ..I say $.2 for a BJ and 2 pictures.....She says fine .....I give her the gift and snap the first picture of her in her skin tight outfit and there is a bang on the door....What the F**K....

She opens the door and her manager (Black dood) walks into the room along with two other guys (one black and one white) and also an older rough looking Hispanic/Native American mix.....What the F**K....Her manager says I need to stop taking pictures and step out because it is his room ...Given the circumstances, I decided not to argue and walked away with minimum loss ...

Fellow mongerers, avoid this SW...She is so unpredictable and for sure a thief....I made it out with a little loss ..For you it may be much worse.

I managed to take a picture of her ..but I am not able to post as I have exceeded my total attachments allowed space ....Need to figure out how to clean some old files

Cheers

TM

Best Tx Monger
11-29-05, 00:12
I think I know who Amber is but I need to see a pic to confirm my suspicion! That zhit is scary !

TexasMonger
11-29-05, 00:27
If someone helps me with a way to clear up my allowed space to post her picture, I will post it in a jiffy ...It is resized and ready to go ....

TM

North Texas
11-29-05, 08:04
Here's the pic. Is this her?

!NT

Best Tx Monger
11-29-05, 08:29

!NT
I have seen that bish !!! She is always drunk, reason that I pass. Thanks for the info and pic, I will abstain from such scavanger !! How come you had not posted the pic !NT ?

North Texas
11-29-05, 08:34
How come you had not posted the pic !NT ?

TM took the pic but couldn't upload. He emailed it to me.

!NT

The Spectre
11-29-05, 09:23
Sounds like this Amber is the type you tell her to do it in the car or at a parking spot (you choose), if enough of us bust a nut and kick her out at the corner or something, she'll get the msg. No more going to her room , I would say.

Tha Game
11-29-05, 12:28

!NTThat looks like her - hard to tell for 100% since her face is being covered. She does have a big nose and that will be her most obvious trait. She is a thief fo sure!

Army Dude 61
11-29-05, 15:45
Yup that's her, she took me for 25. Detailed the account on a previous post. Y'all watch out. Haven't seen much activity course the temp is dropping so they seem to be in their hibernation phase.

Bo Diddler
11-29-05, 19:20
Bo had a similar incident with Amber several months ago. She was in a black cocktail dress and looked passable for the area. Bo picked her up in the rental car lot on J and she asked to be taken over to the motel behind Wendys. This is where the sh*t went south, way south. She asked if Bo would give her and her “friend” (read pimp) a ride to Ft. Worth. Bo said that he doesn’t give rides to more than one person (i.e. no one ever sits behind him). So she starts to plead and she reaches around and unlocks the back door. Bo locks it. She continues to plead and he reaches in to unlock it and quickly opens the door. Bo has had it in gear the whole time and does a screaming burnout leaving him in the dust and almost knocking her out of the car (her door was half open this whole time). When Bo pulled around the to the other side she pleaded ignorance and Bo kicked her thieving ass out. Avoid this one at all costs.

TexasMonger
11-29-05, 21:33
That is exactly my thinking Spectre,

She has a nice figure and wouldn't mind K-nining her...But never in her room and pay must be after service ....Or no deal ....If enough of us tell her that she is not welcome then perhaps she will learn ...

Cheers

TM

NT ...Thank you for posting this picture on my behalf my friend ...And I will take full responsibility for anything related to the picture I took of her ... Nice team work

Cravesit
12-01-05, 00:04
As a newbie to this board, but a long time mongerer, I have enjoyed reading the posts here.

I have trolled the 360/J area for a couple of years and have always have good luck. Always a decent BBBJTCCIM for a decent price ($20 - $30). There are some other boards where the people talk about that area and talk of giving the girls $40 - $80 for the same thing I get for $20 and it pisses me off. They are potentially ruining the business.

Anyway, back to the reason for my first post.

Of all the times I have cruised the 360/J area, I have never seen or picked up Amber. Then a couple of nights ago I see the posts and the picture. So, tonight who should I happen upon but the one and only Amber. Looks EXACTLY the same as the picture cause she still had the beer bottle in her hand.

I caught her on the bridge going over 360. I was heading east so I wouldn't have to mess the the Arlington LEO's. She got in and immediately told me turn into her motel --- the one on the east side (I'm horrible with names). I asked her what her name was and she told me Amber. I said - I'm not going to your hotel room. I always get a driving BJ. I LMAO when her response was "DAMN THAT INTERNET SITE!!!"

But, for me, it was the truth. I never go to the girls room. I never park where they want me to park. I remain in control of the situation at all times. As I was driving around she wanted to know all the scoop that was being spread about her on this board. Of course, she had a response to them all. But, I kept driving and she kept talking. She asked my how much money I had and I told her I would give her $26. Her response "DAMN THAT INTERNET SITE!!! Just because I took $21.87 from some guy all you SOB's are offering me weird amount." TFF.

Again, that wasn't why I did it. I did it because I normally pay $20 or $25 and I happened to have $26 on me ----- (Actually I had $866, but what's $840 between friends?)

She told me she never takes less than $40. I said - you can have the $26 or I'll take you back. Guess What? She agreed to the $26.

So, I dropped trou and she leaned over the console and got after it.

Now, I have to admit a couple of things. Number 1 - I thought she was a real hoot to talk to. She had me laughing all the time. Number 2 - if you can get her to quit doing the quick head bob with minimal friction and concentrate on lots of slow contact -- the lady gives a damn good blow job.

But, for the first time in I don't know how long --- I just couldn't bust a nut with her. She made a valiant effort. We drove around for almost 20 minutes with her gobbling my cock. Sometimes she stopped, but was after it a lot.

Finally she asked me to take her back to her hotel and she would finish me off in the parking lot. I knew then - that if I did - she would be out of the car in a New York minute. But, I wasn't going to get a nut anyway and I wanted to see how she would play it out.

We were about 5 minutes away from the hotel and she jacked me off all the way back. Still no nut. When we got in the parking lot, she gave me a lecture (LMAO) about how it was demeaning to offer her and the other ladies $25. IF we offered more, we would get more. (TFF). Then she admitted that she was through. She felt she had held up her end of the bargain by giving me head for about 20 minutes. I told her she hadn't. But she said she had and opened the door and got out.

All in all - it was kind of a cool night. Just didn't get to bust the nut that I wanted to.

I will try her again if I see her, because I enjoyed the company. I won't go to her room and I won't go to her parking lot. I won't give her the money up front. But, will make a deal for driving head for x minutes or until I pop a nut. If she fails at either - no money.

Thanks for the tips here. It didn't cause me to do anything different than I would have anyway - but it was nice to know in advance.

Monger On.

Txnphotoguy
12-01-05, 23:18
Just posting for TexasMonger.

You can read his report.

TexasMonger
12-01-05, 23:40
Hello fellow mongers,

Rolled into "A" town on Wednesday evening on my way home. I spot this new talent (have not seen before) at the Wendys. Wanted to scoup her up, but had to make an LE check. I only managed these two pictures (posted by Txnphotoguy- my right hand :-) ) before one of you picked her up ...

Any reports on her? any one has sampled her before ?

Cheers

TM

BTW Txnphotoguy will post pictures for me until I am able to solve my photo posting ability ....Just want everyone to know ..

Tha Game
12-04-05, 05:01
Saw Amber the other night. Sadly, she is sporting a black eye. Very sad. It looked swollen and was an obvious black eye. I think it was her pimp. Amber has a good heart, but is mixed up with drugs. She still isn't pure evil, but does what she has to in order to survive. If you treat her good, she won't try and hurt you or steal from you. She still might, so you have to tell her ahead of time that you know that she might steal. I wish Amber would get off the streets and beat her drug addiction. She seems really nice and just needs some help.

Cravesit
12-05-05, 04:37
Trolled the 360/J area tonight (this morning actually - 1:30 AM) and found Patricia wandering about.

Skinny, red head - not the prettiest puppy in the liter - and her voice sounds like she may have some BAD shit in her throat.

Was walking around in a pink coat.

Told her I wanted a BBBJCIM while driving and some pictures. She agreed to all except did not want any face pictures.

This girls uinderstands that a guy generally gets off quicker when he has something for his hands to do. She provided full access to her titties (small but with really nice nipples) and then pulled down her jeans to allow full digits. The girl got wet quick when we started that and was moving that ass as if she was actually enjoying it.

Couldn't get my camera to work (I had the damn thing on video instead of pictures) so I didn't get to take any of the shots. When I dropped her off she said that if I saw her again I could still take the pictures and she wouldn't try to charge me for it again.

A nice find. According to her she has been around this area since April.

TexasMonger
12-06-05, 00:22
The Game,

When I was with Amber, I gave her every opportunity to be nice to me, I treated her with respect and I even told her ...Be good to me and show me that what was posted was not correct, and I will do every effort to post a good storey about her, yet, she didn't follow through with the deal.

If I see her again ....I will get my payback ....

Cheers

TM

Waw Dog
12-06-05, 15:36
It has been a minute since I posted on the great forum,but I have been very busy with work and my free pieces of ass. I just wanted to comment on this chick Amber that everyone has been talking about here of late. I dont have any love for a sw that will steal and con a fellow monger. It is my belief that many of the sw's on the hunting ground are con-artists and will do any and every thing to get over on us. You should have NO LOVE for them. You can be nice to them if you want and they will mistake that for being weak and will use it to their advantage. Many of the sw's out there dont give a rats ass about us. We are only walking ATMs and that is it.

I was very alarmed to read a report where one member of our great forum seemed to be feeling sorry for this stealing ass con-artist. I will not call that member out because to each his own,but that garden tool is in that position because she put herself there. Thats just my two cents!!!!

Remember guys to always be safe,careful,and aware. Not all women are ladies!!!!

WAW DOG OUT!!!!!

Tha Game
12-09-05, 22:16
It has been a minute since I posted on the great forum,but I have been very busy with work and my free pieces of ass. I just wanted to comment on this chick Amber that everyone has been talking about here of late. I dont have any love for a sw that will steal and con a fellow monger. It is my belief that many of the sw's on the hunting ground are con-artists and will do any and every thing to get over on us. You should have NO LOVE for them. You can be nice to them if you want and they will mistake that for being weak and will use it to their advantage. Many of the sw's out there dont give a rats ass about us. We are only walking ATMs and that is it.

I was very alarmed to read a report where one member of our great forum seemed to be feeling sorry for this stealing ass con-artist. I will not call that member out because to each his own,but that garden tool is in that position because she put herself there. Thats just my two cents!!Why don't you be a man and call me out?!! Pussy. SW's will steal and take you for money, but not all are pure evil. It's sort of like Darth Vader because there is still good in some of them. I'm not a cold hearted bastard and understand the pain that some SW's feel. I had a good heart to heart with Amber and found out some very personal things about her and her personal history that I will not share on this board. THere is some good in her and she is almost gone fully to the darkside. She does have a soul and just needs to break away from the drug addiction and despair. Drug addiction causes people to do some bad things, just like sex addiction causes guys to monger and cheat on their wives and girlfriends.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Waw Dog
12-11-05, 12:05
Ok Mr. Game!!!! I am calling your weak ass out!!!! IT is weak ass punks like you that fuck up the whole game. You are probably one who overpays for services and kiss these funk sw asses on the regular. If anyone is a pussy, IT IS YOU,YOU PUNK *****!!!!! Show that you have some nuts and stop treating these hoes like ladies!!!! YOU are a buster ass fool and thats why these hoes screw you over. Dont make me do a Anakin Skywalker vs. Count Dooku(Episode 3) on your ass. Get some more reports under your belt before you try and screw with me,ROOKIE.

Now mongers be cool and to you,THE NO GAME, I will do u like 50 cent did you. GET YOUR ASS OF THE BOARD,*****.

Good Sport
12-11-05, 13:43
Ok Mr. Game!!!! I am calling your weak ass out!!!! IT is weak ass punks like you that fuck up the whole game. You are probably one who overpays for services and kiss these funk sw asses on the regular. If anyone is a pussy, IT IS YOU,YOU PUNK *****!!!!! Show that you have some nuts and stop treating these hoes like ladies!!!! YOU are a buster ass fool and thats why these hoes screw you over. Dont make me do a Anakin Skywalker vs. Count Dooku(Episode 3) on your ass. Get some more reports under your belt before you try and screw with me,ROOKIE.

Now mongers be cool and to you,THE NO GAME, I will do u like 50 cent did you. GET YOUR ASS OF THE BOARD,*****.Two different points of view. Now lets be civil. You two need to take this to the streets like men. Here is the deal: Each of you get three girls off the street and add up the total and post. The most action for the lowest dollar wins. Keep it in Arlington. Posting first will not necessarily win, but all other things being equal -- first wins. The other guy then has only 1 day to finish. Extra credit for CIM and if you get busted or a new "drip"...you lose!

GS

TexasMonger
12-13-05, 20:16
Good sport....

I would like to modify this a bit .....One of the girls has to be Amber....It has to be in her motel room and must be documented with pictures...The one that gets her in her room with the least gift and can leave in one piece without loosing all what he has in his pockets wins ....

Personally I'd like to do her but this time I will make the service free ...

Play on gents ....

Cheers TM

Denton Seek
12-14-05, 23:13
Yes, Civility. Game, it was not wise of you to speak out with such a harsh attitude towards Waw Dog. He may have been critical of the situation, but he didnt directly "call you out" nor did he use the sort of language you used.
First off, there is no such thing as Sex Addiction, thats why insurance won't cover treatment for it like they do drug and alcohol addiction. Until there is a medically accepted condition, there will be no such thing as Sex Addiction. As for the SW's, they may have a bit of good in them, but they will turn on you when they see weakness...and that is no joke. Maybe you had a "heart-to-heart" with this girl, but that doesn't mean she didn't screw some guy for crack money and steal some things from his car a bit after you dropped her off. I've been around these girls for quite a few years and I know enough to say...NEVER trust them and you will be much better off than having a heart and getting fucked over (in these situations). I can stand up for the members that I know have a good grasp on this lifestyle, WaW being one of them. You my friend, I don't know, nor can I backup at this time. Maybe if you prove yourself, we will all take your comments with a more understanding perspective but at the moment, you're the sheep amidst a pack of wolves. I don't mean to scold you or anyone, i'm merely trying to give you a sense of how things are, and I hate seeing these kinds of skirmishes arise for no reason. Game, if you choose to be heartfelt, so be it...we shouldn't judge you...but we can warn others not to follow suit. Good luck to you on the streets. I look forward to your posts and you can see some of mine on the Dallas board.

Tha Game
12-17-05, 11:00
DentonSeek,

I too, have been around these girls a long time and know that you can trust some of them. NEVER is too strong of a word. Waw Dog is a punk and probably mistreats women off the board. Enjoy the hobby, but don't take shots and throw out hatred toward the providers. I've made my bones on another site, so I'm not concerned about being respected or liked on this site.

Tha Game.

Cravesit
12-17-05, 23:29
Saw Amber on the 360/J stroll again tonight. She looks a little more haggard than previously. Hair really frizzy.

LOL - she remembered me from our previous encounter where she didn't complete her job (see previous post and find out why it wasn't that big a deal with me). She was a little anxious about getting in the car because she was concerned that of what I might do. Convinced her otherwise.

Once again, I maintained all control of the situation. No going back to her room. No parking in her motel lot. Got an excellent BBBJCIM and dropped her back where I found her.

I'm neither a white nor a black knight when it comes to SW's. I have just always shown them some respect while maintaining complete control of the situation. It seems to work for me. I have had some good times and some good conversations with Amber. Personnally I would like to spend some additional times with her in MY room and see how she performs totally naked with me on top (LOL).

There were several other ladies out tonight. All getting picked up rather quickly.

Waw Dog
12-19-05, 14:41
First off, I have been on the Forum for a minute and I believe that I have EARNED the right to say what I feel in regards to certain situations. I was raised by two beautiful,hardworking and true ladies. I was taught by my mother that not all women are ladies. I believe that there are so good women in this world. I have dated some and I have many as friends.

However, there are alot of funky ass hoes out there and they will screw you over with the quickness. I have encountered some cool sw's that have never gave me any trouble what so ever. But there have been some that have tried to fuck me over and other that have indeed fucked me over. I have no hate or anger toward any of them. It only made me be more careful and aware of these sw's.

Now to you MR. GAME. I think you are a punk ass buster and I will not let you disrespect me on this board. In my last report, I felt like I had to reaction to you disrespect and I thought that was the end over it,but you continue to add fuel to the fire. This will be my last comment toward you. If you want to be a buster and a weak ass punk toward these drugged out crack hoes then do so,but DONT use my name in a negative light again. I didnt mention your name in my report and I would like you not to mention mine.

There are different types of guys on this forum. Some are real some are fake some are strong and some are weak ass hell like yourself but thats cool. Everyone has their own way of dealing with women and thats fine,but these are not ladies we are dealing with,THEY ARE HOES!!!! Get that thru your head,NO GAME.

Now I have said my piece on this situation and I will not speak of it again. To all the mongers on the A-town board, Keep up the great work and remember to be careful and aware. And to you GAME,everybody has their own way of doing things so you be you and I will be me.

GAME OVER!!!

WAW DOG OUT!!!!

Tha Game
12-19-05, 19:19
Hit the Division/Collins intersection and noticed about 4 WSW's out and about. LE passed by and did not even stop the action. The Sw's were in front of the dealership on Division. A couple of playas got to the hoes first and I got nothing. So, I decided to do some "motel trolling" as Logan would say. I hit up one of the motels a decent enough hooker was buy her open door. She motioned me in and I cautiously got out.

I get in her room and some homeless guy is leaving and pats me on the back. The room is filthy and dirty. The SW introduces herself as Jennifer and mentions that she is 22 yo. Face was ok, but she had some acne and some baby fat like she has had a kid. She cleaned off the bed and we agree to a bbbj for .20. She wanted .40 but I told her I only had .20 like a true playa. I unzip and hop on the bed for my bbbj. Jennifer grabs a toilet tissue rolls and warns me to tell her when since she doenst like cum in her mouth.

I enjoy the bbbj and ask her to take off her top. She has flabby tits and some pinkish nips with very big nipples. I mean big. I suck her tits and admire her nipples and she gets back to my dick. I noticed a sore or two on her arm and thought that I saw some needle marks. Nasty. I quickly got her off my dick and asked if I could cum in her pussy for another .20. She agreed and did a strip tease for me.

Jennifer had a big midsection and a decent body for a 22 yo on the street. Obvious druggie, but she was a quck fix for my urge. She gets on her back on the bed and spreads her legs wide open. In classic Logan fashion I put my dick as close to her hole as I could without making skin to skin contact to shoot my wad. Jennifer asks if I can put it in the hole and make a basket.

I jack off and when I'm ready to bust my nut, I tell Jennifer to open wide. She had a fairly shaven pussy and it looked clean when she had it wide open. I jacked off and put my dick point black over her hole and filled her up with some warm cum. I got up and Jennifer gets a towel to clean the cum out. She mentioned that she had her tubes tied and could not get pregnant. Pretty good value for .40.

I had a camera phone and did not take her picture. I don't do that shit. Maybe someone else can. Jennifer lives at this motel and I have her room # if any other monger wants to swing by and take her photo for a playa. PM me for motel and room number. Jennifer did apologize for being high during my visit, but she was some cheap fun.

Tha Game
12-19-05, 19:24
I don't need your respect.

I don't need to kiss your ass, I don't gotta do shit.

I do post because I want to, not to stay in the game

Fuck the fame, I'm still stayin the same, lil' *****!

Tha Game - Still bagin' and C-walkin'!

Tha Game
12-19-05, 19:35
I needed some pussy at 1 am and headed to Division/Collins to troll. I trolled the parking lot of some motel and saw several girls out and a pimp type. The pimp asked a playa what he needed. I was looking for some late night pussy, but thought this brotha might be a cop. So, I told him to name some current rappers to gain my trust and confidence. Playboy did better by freestyling some gangsta shit rap rhymes for like 3 minutes. Playboy was for real and not five o. I told homey was I looking for attractive white hookers. Playboy told me to pay him some money and he would get the ho for me.

Playboy introduced me to a white chick named Sydney. A little heavy, but a cute face with some big natrual titties and black hair I went in her room and it was kept. I told her that I wanted a blow job. I handed her a twenty and she got down for some deep throat action. Tha Game was nervous in this room, so Sydney had to suck my dick for a quite a long time - felt like 15 minutes! I wanted a cum in mouth and had to tip her an extra .20. I emptyied my sack in Sydney's mouth and she took it all, but spit out in a paper towel. Sydney had some nice big tits and a cute face. Said she was like late 30s, but looked like 28-33. Very good, clean fun. She looked clean and healthy and sucks a mean dick. I mean the ***** sucks dick like it's going out of style.

I rinsed off my dick in the sink and headed out. I thanked Playboy for helping me with some late night fun. I told homeboy that I would be back for some more action.

Tha Game

Still Bangin' and C-Walkin'

Waw Dog
12-20-05, 19:10
I NEVER asked you for your respect and I NEVER asked you to kiss my ass!! Hopefully your last report will end the feud between U and I. But remember this man, be careful and aware, my boy in A-town tolded me that the Johnnies are hitting the 360 area hard. Ever though I dont have ANY RESPECT for you, I wouldnt want to see ANYONE arrested for trying to get some stress relief.

As always brothas, Be careful,aware,and safe!!!

WAW DOG OUT!!!!!!

Tha Game
12-20-05, 23:59
At the 360/Ave J area on the east side of the freeway, going North from Lamar to Ave J - watch out! This is the side of the freeway opposite Wendy's and the A.I. There is a blonde lady, with glasses who carries a cell phone. She sort of resembles Amber but is not Amber. We pulled up to to talk. She was on the phone and called out my friend's license plate over the phone to someone. I told him to take off and he did. We didn't get pulled over, so not sure if it was a sting or not. This ***** has been in the area for the past couple of days. SHe walks from the Budget Suites north to the Auto Rental Dealership/Motel at the top of the hill. Unless another monger can confirm that this is a real SW, approach that trick with caution. She may be a reporter or neighborhood watch. She is never on the side of the Wendys/AI, just the Budget Suites. She will approach you while on her cell phone and will be talking to someone. Who she is talking to is anyone's guess.

Tha Game
12-24-05, 01:54
There is a blonde lady, with glasses who carries a cell phone. She sort of resembles Amber but is not Amber. Sorry fellow mongers for the confusion. The girl that noted my friends plate did not have glasses. There is another girl in the area with glasses that is legit from conversations with another monger. The possible LE girl wore a black leather coat and was hanging around the entrance to the Budget Suites and walks up North a little. Be careful of her and be careful of any girl in this area who approaches your car from the back while on her cell phone and is talking to someone. Roll down your window so you can hear what she is saying.

TexasMonger
12-27-05, 10:32
You are so funny "The Game"....I have to say you do a good recon....I have met the Girl with glasses and one thing about her, she has no teeth....She used to be really cute in the past but her teeth rotted out from being so heavy in the habit. Her claim is: with no teath, she gives the best BBBJCIM in the area ....Did I take her offer, hell no ....cause she had an attitude and was acting pissy...

However to add to some recon here, there are a couple of blonds, one really skinny and a bit scary looking the other is kind of cute with an awesome ass who hang around the Fina. The really skinny once had a pretty face and beautiful dark eyes but loosing fast to the habit. She has a really funky nail polish flat chested and no ass. The other one has a few freckles, about 5' 6" little tits but an awesome ass <did I say that again?>. She hangs around a white guy who is tall, skinny and has a pony tail. The only problem, she looks dirty and walks bare foot ..eeek .....The last one in this area is a hispanic <native american?>...She has black hair shoulder length, kind of chunky around 5' 2" C cup ..She wears black glasses and a jacket which she keeps partially loose showing her tits. Oh before I forget, there is this one bsw who very dark and has a very fine body ....But her face is like a man ....watch out ...lol

I wonder if any of you have any additional info on these gals ....Personally, I would like to get a room there, get that cute but dirty one, personally clean her up and f*** the s*** out of her ......Pictures and all .....Some day I will ...

Cheers

TM

Best Tx Monger
12-27-05, 12:36
Went by the mentioned areas yesterday and did some reckoning myself. Saw about 2-3 sw, none of which satisfied the aesthetics part of my better judgement.

Have seen the bare footed bish you guys are talking about. The only one that I have dated in the area is Paige, all the others look bad or have a bad portifolio on this forum.

DFWdude
12-27-05, 20:59
Well I was just out and about and saw a hot blone from a distance in the Super 8 Motel. I did some quick recon to make sure Ellie was not around. I went in to the lot and gave her the look, she jumped in and we took off. I turned right onto the frontage road and asked her name, she said "Amber". Needless to say I pulled into the Fina at the corner of Six Flags Dr and kicked her out. When I pulled into the station the conversation went like this.

me- "you said your name is amber"
her-" ya, whats wrong baby"
me- " you have the worst reputation out here, you are a crook and a bad provider."
her- "your on that web site"
me-"yep"
her-"you believe every thing you read?"
me-" yep"
her-"come on baby, ill do you right, - as she starts to reach over and massage my crotch."

At this point the little head almost took over, but I stood firm

I basically said get the f***out b****.

She argued a little more, basically I told her if she did not get out I would drive straight to the police station.

She got out and acted all depressed......

TexasMonger
12-27-05, 21:35
Hey DFWdude...That is a great report ...We should all send the same message ...if they provide bad service they need to be pointed out and boycotted. I recall telling her that what she does is bad for the business and that she will feel the effect of it ..She said she will take a chance ....Now the $s she robbed from us are all gone and she can't produce any to feed her manager and her own habits ..ah well ..as much as I'm not a hard person .....When it comes to Amber, let her rot.

For z3bondeye, who the heck is this Paige I keep hearing about? I recon this area hot and heavy but have not come in contact with her yet ...Do you have a picture of her?

Cheers

TM

Tha Game
12-28-05, 00:30
The only one that I have dated in the area is Paige, all the others look bad or have a bad portifolio on this forum.

-007My girl Paige is in the pen!!! I might bail her out myself for purely selfish reasons!

Tha Game

Tha Game
12-28-05, 00:34
I went in to the lot and gave her the look, she jumped in and we took off. I turned right onto the frontage road and asked her name, she said "Amber". Needless to say I pulled into the Fina at the corner of Six Flags Dr and kicked her outI wonder when Amber will start using a different name? She's a good provider when you let her know ahead of time that you know she is a thief! I really like Amber, but she needs to stop the thieving. I think that I'm in love with Amber. I'm going to bring her to the crib to watch some 70's pimp movies and ask her to be my hoe.

Tha Game

Tha Game
12-28-05, 22:54
I needed a late night quickie. Stopped by the Flags Motel near Division/Collins to see if Jennifer could come out and play. Jennifer was acting crazy so I found another girl outside. Said her name was Terri.

I went in her room and she looks late 40s with saggy D cups. she said she had a baby early in December and gave it up for adoption. She said it was her 8th kid! Doesn't she use rubbers or birth control!

I forked over a twenty and she gave a sorry ass bbbj. Only sucked the tip of my head just a lil bit. Yo, what the fuck was that! Strange thing, Terri kept repeating that she needed to pay her rent and was acting real nervous. She kept saying that I had to hurry up and kept getting to go look out the window. She then said her man was coming and kept repeating needing to pay her rent.

She sounded like a broken record and I got her to go down on me again. She kept getting up to look out the window and talking about rent so I just had to zip up and call it a night. she kept looking out the window real nervous like and I was scared to go out. I looked out and noticed that her room was across the way from the managers office!

I go outside and a cop car is pulling up a few doors down. I thought for sure that I was going to be questioned coming out of some motel room at 1 am, but wasn't. I got in and headed out, but came back for a blow job from a hooker in the motel next door!

Terri works out of the Flags Motel and is older SW type with nice tits from recent child birth. Real strange and peculiar like. blow job was poor too. I won't recommened, but she is out working the division/collins track. Stay away from this one.

Tha Game

C-Walkin and still bangin

TexasMonger
12-29-05, 13:09
Hello fello mongers,

Yesterday evening around 6:30 PM, while waiting on my ATF ententainer from the Flashdancer to finish her shift so she can start her second shift with me :-)....I was hanging around the Fina...There was a major accident ath the corner close to Fina, multiple cars/truck. There was at least 5 LE cars and a fire truck and every one was busy with what was going on there .....Here comes Amber from the dark corner behind the Fina along 360 service road...She looked like hell ...dirty, drunk and very high....She came straight at me and knocked on my window.....I engaged a bit

her - said I know you ...I have read all what you said on the internet ....I like the picture though ....
me - Glad you did ....all is your loss ....Look at you ...You look like shit ...
her- I know ..but that is ok ....Can we try again ....
me- Hell no ......I'm not stupid ..
her- oh come on ...in your car ....
me - no you are not worth it ....You are a robber and a drunk ...go away ...
her - Please ...I will make it up to you ....I'll even give you free service to gain you back ..Please .....
(At this point, my little head was perking up ...free service ..hmmm ...But I was saving my protein for my ATF...)
me- Listen Amber .....I may do that later ....Just fuck off now .....

She walked away like a wounded cat swaying her ass ...not sure from being drunk or if she was teasing me.......Then a white chevy P/U pulled there ...She waved the driver down ...Engaged in some talk ...he didn't bite ...LOL ..He must have been one of you mongers ...LOL .....Any ways....LE finally saw what was going on and one of his finest decided to drive up to the Fina....and chased her ass off ....I smiled, put my car in reverse and headed for the Flashdancer for my pick up ....AH what a nice night it was .......

Cheers

TM

DFWdude
12-29-05, 18:18
These girls are REALLY stupid. You would think by now she(Amber) would start using a different name. I doubt her real name is Amber in the first place. She could make a come back if she changed her name and began to provide good service.

TexasMonger
12-29-05, 18:27
She is as dumb as a door knob....She may change her name...But I plan on snapping more pictures of her ....And I will be posting them as a reminder to the new mongers or to the ones who think with little willy head first ..<LOL> ..

I plan to post them twice a month as necessary ....Now I may go soft on her if she provides me with free quick service on a weekly basis ....

I know all of you might think I am just a cold hearted person ..Actually I am far from that...I just can't get over all what she has done here ...Not yet

Cheers

TM

Best Tx Monger
12-29-05, 20:28
So, I decided to do some "motel trolling" as Logan would say.

Are you quoting Logan or are you the same character from the "other" site ?

Tha Game
12-30-05, 01:02
Are you quoting Logan or are you the same character from the "other" site ?

-007Nah, I'm just quoting the character from that site.

Intaferon3
12-30-05, 04:43
Hi all,

This is my first time posting and I do have to say all your information has been great! I just moved to the DFW area from Detroit about three weeks ago and I've gotten to learn the area fairly well. Anyway, I was out and about tonight at 360/J Avenue at about 2:00am and came across a WSW at the pay phones in front of the Wendy's. She was a bleach blonde, looks about late 30's, about average frame maybe with a few extra pounds, dark green (I think) top with a black mini skirt, black pantyhose and black go-go boots. I'm sure if any of you were out there you spotted her right away. Any idea who this SW is? I made about 5 passes by the Wendy's and noticed each time there was a car there with someone talking to her, so I went on by only to come back again and see the same thing. This made me think she wasn't a SW or maybe she was LE. Something in my gut told me she was LE, but I didn't see any interceptors around. On my fifth and final pass I spotted her walking around and getting into a little silver car. Just wondering if any of you saw her last night and maybe shed a little info if you've had a meeting with her.

Thanks!

Cravesit
12-30-05, 20:52
I have seen Amber 3 times now - the last time 2 days ago - and have never had a real problem. In fact, the last time the BBJCIM was one of her better jobs. If I get the room I am interested in seeing if the pussy is that good as well.

If you are passing her up, you are missing a pretty good BJ. My point is - if you maintain control of the situation she is just fine. If you can't think quick enough with all the blood rushing to your little head instead of you big head and you allow her to control the situation, then you get what you deserve.

Will she fuck you over if you let her? I guess so - at least that is what other members have as an experience.

Will she fuck you over if you maintain control? Hasn't happened to me.

Personally I think she is one of the better looking SW's out there. And if she could get her act together (it ain't gonna happen), get cleaned up, and move to another area of town, she could become a pretty good escort at $150 an hour or so. Although I am sorry to report that on my last visit with her, the her belly has certainly taken on a very soft, fleshy feel. NOTE: She claimed that she might be PG, but it didn't feel like a PG belly. Just lots of overage!!

BTW - she also has one hell of a story if you care to believe it. Me? No thanks, the story didn't jive with some of the observable facts. But who cares. I think she is a pretty good looking woman who gives good head.

Cravesit
12-31-05, 22:31
Better be extra careful out tonight. I hit the Ave J stroll earlier tonight. There were 3 new ladies out tonight. One looked really, really young. I would not have picked her up for any reason. Just looked like something you might go to jail for.

On my second pass, I noticed a lady that I have seen before, but have never picked up. I got her at about the bridge and as we got to the Fina, there were 5 of our finest there. They appear to be out in force for the evening.

The lady said her name was Amanda but also goes by Boo (?). Nice looking lady. I would guess late 20's. Long brown hair. Thin!!!!!!! Not high on anything.

I have to admit that she got to me this time because I was willing to pay 30 including a picture. Naturally, when we finished the BJ there was no picture to be had unless I pay additional. I figure I will get it back later!!! LOL - got a plan already. I guess I have a plan - if I ever stop for her again. The BJ was mediocre at best. Very little pressure on Jr. Just wet lips. No suction. Little contact. No CIM.

So, I figure I lost this one. But then again, she more than likely had her last from me. I lose/she loses.

BTW - a question to fellow Mongerers. The last 3 or 4 SW's I have picked up have all asked if they can borrow my cell phone to make a call. I have always refused. I'm a little confused about why they want to use my phone. When they ask, they are not in a position to jump out and steal it, so that isn't it. The only thing I can think of is they are wanting to get a record of my phone number and thus also have a name via caller ID. Anyone else getting these requests, and if so, what is your thinking on the situation.