PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Cleavage Lover
08-02-04, 13:25
I went to the Touch Of Class strip bar on (I think it is Main St) a few blocks north of Tallmadge Ave 2 weeks ago. I met a babe named Melody or Melany. She wasn't real pretty, but tall and slender, long straight brown hair, very nice, firm, enhanced C cups. We talked a little bit, then we went into the little room up front for a private dance for 10 bucks (there are long beads that hang down from the entrance so others can't see in the room too well) She stripped and started dancing. She rubbed her sexy hooters in my face and I firmly caressed each one and put them in my mouth and sucked on them. Then she layed down across my lap and rubbed her jugs against my crotch. Wow, I couldn't take it any more and my stick of dynamite exploded. It bled thru my shorts and she said you are very wet. I did have some kleenex in my pocket to give her to wipe up. I hugged and thanked her then left.

I went back a week later around the same time, 3 PM. She just got there. She rode in with a heavy set blond dancer in a green Ford Explorer. I sat in the bar til they both came upstairs from getting dressed. I sat across from the bar. Mel and her friend both went to the bar and started dancing for other customers. I went up to her and told her I wanted a dance. She said ok. She talked to 2 other dancers there, and it was almost like she told them about me exploding on her the previous week. I felt like I had the plague or something. None of the girls ever came to me for a dance. Sheesh. All talk and no action. I don't think I'll go back there any more. Maybe one of you guys should try her and see if she gets prissy or stuck up?

Any other good strip bars in/around Akron area?

The Canton newspaper had a story the other day where several dancers at Gatsby's, and another nearby bar on Cleveland Ave were busted (no pun inteanded) for giving lap dances when they were only supposed to dance on a stage. That's no fun.

Have fun and be careful. C.L.

Dear John 69
08-08-04, 12:19
Well I went to touch of class on Friday. And the dancers there and the bartender told me that Mel was upset with Cleavage lover because she felt that he disrespected her,when he busted his nuts and did not tell her. And his juices got all over her.

I got a dance there and had no problems at all. When ever I have gone there the girls run up and hug me,because not only do they want my money they know I dont't disrespect them.

Some of you guys not just c.l. need to realized that the girls who dance and gives us pleasure have feelings too.

And good news for Samantha watchers,yes she is out of jail and she is working.For how long is anyones guest. She told me she is getting a cell phone and this way she can contact the guys or the guys can contact her

Samantha's prices are negotiable,but dont imsult her. If she treats you well pay her well. And she told me that she sugest that anyone picks her up to please have a condum. She got pick up by this one guy who didn't want to use a condom,and when she refuse he got all angry and kick her out of his car. At least you guys know she does use protection.

Well guys play it safe out there,the LE are out there.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Zauber
08-08-04, 23:27
Hit Bottoms Up on Grant street for some good grinding action especially in the upstairs VIP area. Club 1245 on Tallmadge had the best backroom action around but it has been closed for a week or so and I heard maybe forever. Too bad, I had a girl pull out my little friend and start sucking to try and talk me into going to a motel with her for $200. I didn't go (with her anyway) but it was nice to lead a stripper on for a change.

Dear John 69
08-09-04, 08:05
Could not sleep last nite, so I went out and I pick up Samantha. It was a good thing I did . There was two guys in a car trying to pick her up. The one guy got out of the car and was comming close to her so I drove into the parking lot and she jump in and hug and kiss me.

Anyhow we went to our favorite spot and she gave me a bbbjcim but she gag on my load and she had to spit. She told me she doesnt like to do two or more guys becuase it is not safe.

I have notice there are some new girls working the streets and there are the same old ones too. If you want to know when is the best time to cruise to pick up these girls and where is the best spots to find them pm me I have never gone home empty handed.

Well I have to go,so play it safe out there.

DJ69

Dear John 69
08-10-04, 07:29
Last nite I was coming home from work,when all of a sudden there was this car following me. I made some quick turns and they were still following me. I pulled into a fastfood place. The person inside the car pulled up next to me. It was a women and she ask me if I would like a good time. I sais sure, she ask if I get hard I said"what doyou think?" Then she ask if I wanted to get a room. I said sure. Then she told me she charges 100 dollars a hour. I said I cant afford that right now. But I told her to stop me in about a week and then maybe we can do somthing. She said ok and she left.

See guys you have to live in the right area of town. I dont have to look for the girls they come looking for me.

When I was coming home from work last nite I saw about six girls working. And they dont charge $100 a hour

Take care guys,

DJ69

Cleavage Lover
08-10-04, 10:39
I also have heard Club 1245 on Talmadge is a good place as Zauber mentioned, and to have a dancer take his friend out and start sucking it to coax him to go to a motel, wow. I hope they didn't go out of business. Sounds like it could be fun.

The Touch of Class incident was truley an accident. I never planned on that to happen. Haven't been to any of those places in a long time and Mel was so sexy and I was mezmorized and before I knew it, pop. Mel is a sweet, sexy lady. I don't plan to go back. Too embarassed.

Anybody try that new place on Arlington across from Wilbeth, next to the post office? It used to be a country bar. Now it's a dance/stripper bar.

There is a dancer from Bottom's Up who chats on Yahoo Messinger sometimes with her picture and profile. I think her name is Robin. I'll find her again and post her profile info.

Good luck and have fun.

C.L.

Mole408
08-10-04, 20:50
I really enjoyed " The Club" on Tallmadge avenue. They suddenly closed a week or so ago with a sign posted on the door saying " Closed for Repairs". If anyone knows anything about the status of this club, please post for the rest of us mongers. I always enjoyed myself there.

Mole

Dear John 69
08-11-04, 00:18
Bad news guys. I talk to Samantha last nite and she told me she has moved to Cleveland. And she told me the reasons why she left Akron is:

1. She escape from power street jail.
2 She pissed some people down here off.
3. She caught a std from a deputy while she was at Glenwood jail.
4. She doesnt want to work the street anymore down here in Akron.

But you know what guys there are alot more new girls out here recently. You just have to look And I have met some girls that are a hell alot better them Samantha

Take care Guys

dj69

Dear John 69
08-13-04, 12:35
I went cruising this mornining and pick up this red head, she didnt give me her name. But, Ive seen her before she has a very nasty scar going down face and one side of her neck is messed up. Anyhow she gave me a bbbjcim for 20. And let me tell you she realy suck at it,no pun intended LOL.

I dont think I will pick her up again. It was funny when I started to cum she try to pull my dick out of her mouth a big load of cum shot up her nose. Talk about reverse snot LOL.

I got to go to work for now. Play it safe

DJ69

p.s. watch out for vice the three cars they drive around in is a Malibu, Intrepid, and a black Mustang.

Monaco GP
08-16-04, 14:39
While you are driving around keep your eyes pealed for possibilities in orhet vehicles. I was approached on Arlington by a girl in a blue Ford Explorer +/- 1997 with a red stripe just above the body line. Not too bad looking but I decided not to take her up on her offer.

She had pulled up next to me and honked her horn while I was Northbound. Asked me what I was doing and if she could come.

After I declined she slowed in traffic to look for the next person to ask.

Dear John 69
08-17-04, 13:30
Went out last nite and found me a cute brunette with big titties and she did a bbbjcim and fs with mpo all for a jackson. She smell a little bit,I could tell she was a crack addict.

LE was out last nite and they pass me a few times,but they didnt bother me. But who knows it might be different the next time out.

Play it safe out there,

DJ69

Zauber
08-19-04, 09:31
I was on my way to Bottoms Up and was cutting through the industrial area south of South street. It's a few blocks from the Iron Saddle saloon. Anyway, I see this younger black girl checking out the cars passing her up ahead. When I pass she looks and smiles so I turn around and pull up to ask her if she needs a ride. Anyway, I think she was very new to this because after she got in the car she kept giving me directions to turn her or there but we wern't getting anywhere. All the while I'm telling her that I'm looking for some fun, etc. Finally she says she needs some money and could I help her out. She said she was 19, finished high school this spring and couldn't find a job, etc., etc. She wanted 50, we settled on 30 but only if she goes topless and catches. She had a great, thin body with firm boobs and good skills. She acted like she really wanted to please. I'm not generally quick and I was driving away in less than 10 minutes. She said she lives with her grandmother and couldn't give out the number but I gave her my extra cell number and told her we could work on that $50 in a motel room. I still wasn't satisfied so I decided to head over to Arlington.

Zauber
08-19-04, 09:59
After my fun earlier I was still looking and saw a nice WSW under the bridge on case but she cut into a parking lot when we made eye contact and was gone when I circled around. I also saw two tall thin white girls walking on Arlington that looked too good to be SW but I saw them twice so maybe they were. I didn't see much LE out and it made me think of a sting. I finially found a girl on a side street off of Johnston and we found a quite spot to talk. She was white and kind of heavy with big boobs under her heavy clothes. She had a very mechanical style and I was having some trouble after the great time I had an hour earlier. She stopped and took off her jacket (it was raining) and lifted up her shirt after 10 minutes or so and that helped a little. She was a C cup but they were nothing special. After another 5 minutes she was complaining that it was taking too long so I put my hand behind her head and helped things along. I was really pounding her mouth and calling her every name I could think of for her profession. I finished in a couple of minutes and she starts to move toward the door to lean outside and clear her mouth. I was really raining hard now so I said I'd give her another $5 if she swallowed. She looks at me like "you bastard" but then she does it anyway. I'm going to hit Canton this weekend and see if I can find something new down there.

Cleavage Lover
08-20-04, 15:10
The dancer from Bottom's Up is named Robin. Her Yahoo ID is destinydncr. Shows she is 26, and her pic is cute. Looks like she has a nice rack. Anybody been there and had her dance for you?

Have fun,

C.L.

Dear John 69
08-21-04, 13:20
Went out this morning and pickup this wsw name ruth over on case ave. When I pick her up and I ask her how much and she said 20. I didnt ask for what. So anyhow we went to my favorite spot

Talk about a gfe this girl was all over me. First she gave me a bbbj and then she gave me fs with mpos. We went at it for over an hour The only draw back with her was she smelled like crack and her face wasnt that pretty. Other then that everything was great.

Ruth did not rush the session, She is about 5 feet tall skinny from the crack she uses, about a b cup in tits size . She wanted me to eat her out,but I declined. Because I know of a guy who caugh herpies of the mouth from doing that.

There wasnt a whole lot of choices out there this morning.

Play it safe out there dj69

AA Dog
08-21-04, 13:20
Zauber,

You Rock, dude.

Torchkit
08-21-04, 18:54
Guys:

Stay away from a white w hore in Canton who calls herself Serena. She is a heavy set brunnette who looks decent from a distance but once inside the car looks more like Rosie O'Donnell (that's not a joke). My friend picked her up on Fulton this afternoon. Horrible bj which she did not finish, then she gets weird and mad about something and pulls out a straight razor (for those who may not know, a straight razor is what old men used to shave with...very sharp). After threatening my friend, and my friend getting ready to rumble, she puts it back in her purse and wants my friend to drop her off at 7th and Shorb. No further problems. Again, stay away. My friend thinks he will avoid sw's with purses from now on.

Dear John 69
08-23-04, 08:29
Well guys,

Samantha is back in town and let me tell you Im not going to mess with her again she told me that she is HIV+.And she told me she got it from a guy who likes to dress up in women cloths.

Thats should be a warning to us all to use protection when dealing with these women out here.

Be safe out there dj69

On 09-29-04 I received this followup from Dear John 69:

Please pull this report, Samantha just contacted me and said that her HIV test was a false positive. She has had tree more HIV test and they are negative

Thank you

DJ69Well, okay. If the provider swears that she is clean, then I guess we have to accept that it's the truth.

Yeah, right.

Jackson

Dear John 69
08-24-04, 11:27
Hello Everyone

A friend of mine just IM me and said he was attacked by one of the girls out here. What happen was he pick up this wsw that he picks up all the time and this happened Monday nite. She gets in the car and he can tell she was realy high

So they go to their usual place when he starts to pull out his money she said she needed 80 all together. He told her no way that is when she got pissed off and attack.

She even pulled a knife on him which he got away from her.And he was able to get her out of the car. He then called the police on her.

Which all they did was take a report and told him basiclly it was his word against her and that if she wanted to she could say that he was the one with the knife and that he try to rape her. And that it was self defensed.

This friend of mine won't tell me who it was because he fears of reprisal from her and her drug dealer boyfriend.

So everyone please be carefull out there and if push comes to shove the best bet is to defend yourself

GOODHUNTING DJ69

P.S. The cops also told my friend that they feel this wsw will be dead in about 5 to 10 years the way she is going. That she will either O.D or mess with the wrong guy

Zauber
08-27-04, 23:19
To bad your friend doesn't want to help others from getting in the same situation. There are many dangers in this hobby but the point of these boards is to share information that will keep everyone safe. This kind of information is much more valuable than say, " I picked up a WSW on case that gives great head". I logged on to post what I saw on my cruise in AK and Canton the other day but I think this topic is more important. I doubt that the girl or her "drug dealer boyfriend" have internet access and even if they did, they still don't know where he lives based on a warning post here. Tell him to man up and help someone else from getting hurt.

Dear John 69
08-28-04, 11:02
Hello everyone

Went crusing this morning and pick a realy thick wsw,she wouldn't tell me her name.She is about 21 years of age and has some big tits on her, I say about a d cup.

But, anyhow I brought her back to my favorite spot and she did a bbbj and fs in mops for two jacksons. She wasn't bad at all. She does have a very hairy bush. And like most of the girls out here you can tell she is on the pipe.

Well I check the john be gone website, and Heather and Bambi are in jail agian. Both got 60 days in jail. I also found out that Ramona and Samantha both got warrants out on them. So if you see them regurlary. They might not be around much longer.

Stay safe out there,APD is everywhere

dj69

Good Neighbor
08-28-04, 13:17
Finally made it to Canton. First time since it was removed from my route about 10 years ago. First of all, thanks to my fellow mongers for the tips on how to find Newton (it's all in the back reports if you look).

It was raining, but during two trips around the loop I found the ladies were out, bsw and wsw, with umbrellas. Saw two cops, one in a quick store, the other in a drive through, (both on 12th) and not on the loop. Also, saw one wsw on 10th off the loop.

Picked up "D", a kinda average looking wsw, about 5'6", thin, dark hair pulled back, thin dress with no underware. We did the cop check and I told her I had $2. She had a place she shares with a girl friend, cost an extra $1. I only took $3 on me (don't want to get carried away), so off we went.

I asked "D" if her friend would join us, but "D" says the friend won't work for less than $4.

"D" was high on something. In the car she started bouncing around, jumping back and forth, and acting kinda wierd and crazy. Her conversation seemed OK but made me nervous, and when we were trying to find her friend's place, we kept going in circles. We weren't followed, but I got tired of it, and let her out. I couldn't even tell if she was pissed or not. I offered to take her back where I found her, just south of 12th, but she wanted to stay where I dropped her off.

I made the loop a couple more times, but these times (now after midnight) no one was out. I decided to stop cruising.

Just trying to be a good neighbor

Chris H
08-29-04, 01:07
Hey Dear John 69,

I thought you had a girlfriend that you was so in love with that use to work the streets? Now I see that you are out hunting almost everyday. What, did your girl go back to her street hobby?

Chris H

Dear John 69
08-29-04, 07:59
Hey Chris H,

I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else about what happened. I was the one who wanted to go back to the game I have been playing out here for over 20 years.

I'm good at hunting for sw. And I have never been stop by the cops for doing it either. Plus Chris, unlike you Im not a liar. And I know for a fact you would not drive all the way up to Akron to hunt . Because everyone knows how cheap you are.

DJ69

Zauber
08-29-04, 21:23
Chris,

I'm trying to make a statement that we all need to work together here for the safety of all and you feel the need for a personal attack. I, for one, am only interested in any information that will help keep everyone safe. Please keep your personal vendetta's off the board.

Scuba123
08-30-04, 08:33
Hi, Picked up Helen off of Arlington friday night. She was good, but not the prettyest. Didn't have any problems that many of you guys are talking about. Didn't see any LE either. It was kind of late though. Thanks about the info about grant street. I went through there before Arlington, but didn't see anyone. It was about 2:30 am. Will try it again in about a week, and then it is off to Florida again.

Chris H
08-30-04, 22:48
I am not attacking anyone really, I am just seeking and telling the truth. If you gonna be real, then be real, don't be fake, acting like you are sitting at home with a former SW, and you no longer hunt. And then a couple months later, that same person is back on the streets everyday. Don't be so soft people, you are supposed to be grown men.

Chris H

Dear John 69
08-31-04, 01:03
Hello everyone,

Well I see Chris H is back and is attacking me again...Owelllllll It just proves to me and everyone else out here who is the mature person realy is.

Its like I have always have said I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Things happens in life and a person does what they want to do. And if I decide to go hunting again well that is my buissness and not Chris H.

And to respond about my friends unfortunate attack on him by a sw. Well he has talk to that girl and it seems that she got ahold of some bad crap out there that screwed with her mind. And she was very sorry for everything.

So he is not going to mention her name because he feels somebody might think it would be OK to smack her around or abused her. But ,he says if it happens again he will give me her name and he will defend himself to the fullest. He won't use deadly force,but she will know that she was in a fight.

Anyhow I was on the hunt yesterday morning,but since I was low on funds I just look and didn,t sample. I have seen some new girls out here and a course the old ones.

Some of the old ones need to take better care of them selves,because they are atarting to look run down.

I will be back to report in a week or less. So evryone have a safe laborday holliday and that includes you too Chris H. And good hunting to all

DJ69

Rolly Polly
08-31-04, 07:49
Chris,

What are you busting the guys the balls for?? Don't you know this is an addictive hobby? :)

Heck, even Hale Berry's ex-hubby was cheating on her fine piece of ass, so is so unconceivable that DJ69 is hooked on pavement pussy??

The reports are what counts!

Chris H
08-31-04, 10:17
RP,

You are right, it is very addictive, but I don't like when people front and act like they don't do something and that they are too good to enjoy the hobby one time, and then the next time I come to the Akron board, this dude is hunting everyday like crazy. That is the only reason why I posted, no one should fake the funk, keep it real. And lets not forget, this guy approached me first and I am just reminding him what he was saying and acting like the first time he tried to roll up on me on the C-Bus board.

Chris H

Dear John 69
09-03-04, 13:54
Hello everyone,

Well Ramona back in jail and she got 6 mo this time. And the reason why I havnt posted in a while is because I have had problems getting reports on here,and it was because there was a virus on the computer.

And Im just sick and tired of Chris H on here attacking me. And let me tell you Chris H,I do not have to defend myself. I do keep it real unlike you.

Well I have to go for now,but I will be posting tonite and I will write more about what happen to my friend who got attack in the previous report

Stay safe DJ69

Zauber
09-05-04, 23:44
My latest cruise in CAK. I got a call from a regular the other day and set up an appointment. Another regular calls me on the "ho phone" as I was going to meet the first but I decline since I have plans. Then the first one stands me up! Since there was no way to get the second (she was at a pay phone) I hit the Newton/Shorb area. I see a nice WSW getting picked up on 11th just ahead of me and then I circle around and see a wornout WSW walking down 10th. I passed on her. I see a few more out that rated less than a 5 on the SW scale and was about to call it a day when the first regular calls me back. We hooked up for a car date since her boyfriend was home and he doesn't approve of her easy money lifestyle. I gave her 50 for a good 30min BJ since she is a regular and i wanted to keep her on a string. I did see a really nice younger (18-20) girl walking in a alley between 10th and 11th just off of Shorb. She was very hot, a 8 or 9 on the regular girl scale but I didn't approach her. It was still light out and she could have been a local. I did check east of Cherry later and saw nothing out. Also no LE at all in the time I was there.

Zauber
09-05-04, 23:54
I stopped by a strip club in AK Thursday with a few friends and was hit on by a stripper there. She wanted 250 and I laughed, I offered 100 knowing I would also have to get a room. She was very hot but I don't go that much very often. She got insulted and left to make the rounds. As I was leaving she approached again and said she would do a BJ for 100. I said no, I wanted FS. She said 150. I told her I probably would have done that if she had said that right away but now I was leaving. Damn, she was hot. Anyway I decide to try Northhill and saw only a few prospects out and nothing worth stopping for this night. This was late, after 1:00 AM. Also no LE except around the hospital.

Zauber
09-07-04, 10:20
I hit Akron Monday evening. The first cruise started around 8:00 PM and there we many SW out for a stroll. The usual skanks but I did see a very cute, young BSW south of the under pass and before the hardware store. We made eye contact and I saw her cut down a side street but when I went around she was getting into another car. Later I saw a very nice looking WSW and lost her when a car picked her up right on Arlington while I was turning around. I lost a third WSW the same way. If that's what it take to get the good ones I'm not going to have much success on Arlington. I just don't want that kind of risk. Anyway I went to visit a friend and went back around midnight to see if anything else was out. I saw no SW and 4 LE so I went home for the night. All of the SW I was interested in were south of the highway by several blocks. There was very little LE out between 8:00 and 9:00 on my first cruise.

Ohio Lawyer
09-14-04, 19:10
I'm a Youngstown monger who has stopped in at Akron a few times. Samantha was outstanding and I'd love to see her again. I saw on a post that she has a warrent out, any news on her? If she's out and where she's walking?

Zauber
09-15-04, 00:20
I was in Canton Tuesday morning (between 9-10) and looking east of Cherry (NE end). I saw a few average WSW when I spotted a very nice latin or light skin black girl on 4th. I was beaten out by another hunter but this girl was the best thing I had seen in Canton in at least a year. She was 20 years old or so and clean, definitely a part timer. She was the kind of find that keeps me looking. Speaking of looking, is anyone having any luck out there? I seem to be the only one posting this month.

Torchkit
09-15-04, 19:38
I guess it's all a matter of timing. I was in Canton Tuesday afternoon/evening and didn't see anything but a couple of fat old sw's.

Zauber
09-15-04, 21:39
There was a rumor that Samantha was HIV + . You might want to look elsewhere.

Dear John 69
09-15-04, 21:48
Hello Everyone,

Well Samantha and Lori and few other girls out here got 6 or more months in jail. These were plead bargains,with stipulations. That if they go back to the streets they will not get 6 months in jail,but years in jail.

And I have not posted in a while because there is a member on here who is showing some of the girls out here what is being said about them

which may or may not cut into my hunting,which so far has not interfeared with anything ,but I have heard from some of the girls out here about a certain guy who has print outs of what is being said.

And I feel that this person is not a good monger,and that he could effect some of our hunting out here. I know who he is and he knows it too,but I do not want to post his name because I do not want to be censor.

Good Hunting Everyone I think the police are starting to crackdown out here again, So play it safe.

DJ69

Valdez
09-15-04, 23:21
I was on the 300 block of W. Market St. tonight at about 6:00 P.M. when I spotted a BSW giving all approaching traffic "the look". She was a slender woman with a black skirt and a pink blouse and matching heels.

I could not stop due to having passengers but she was not bad looking.

Walladog
09-16-04, 13:00
Howdy all,

Itseems like North Hill area is picking up niceley. I lucked out and hit Angie last week. She is 21, blonde and hot as hell! $.30 for CBJ. Not rushed and very proficient. 9 on looks, 9 on skill and 7 on enthusiasm. She seemed disappointed that I didn't have more time to enjoy FS. Tuesday night picked up Dee. She is maybe a 5 or 6 but seemed pleasant and had a nice attitude. Have had CBJ with her before and donated $.20. This night spent an hour at a notel motel for $.50. Stay safe out there! She mentioned that LE is out BIG TIME on Tuesday and Thursday nights in the North Hill area. Unmarked cars and decoy cars too!

Dear John 69
09-19-04, 13:13
Yea I have been with Dee too. But I always pay 20 for fs and sometimes less then that. Once I got it for free because she needed some place to smoke her pipe.

Dee is good at bj especially when she does not have any front teeth.See most of the girls out here who know me will give me a deal They love newbies because this way they can charge what ever they want. I heard from some of the girls they have gotten as much as 100 dollars from a john for a bj.

Stay safe out there,

DJ69

Chris H
09-19-04, 20:45
Hey,

I thought someone on this very forum, said that you could NEVER get fs for less than $20. I knew that someone is full of it and was just trying to start trouble with someone that they don't even know. When ever you make a [Deleted by Admin] comment, you better be sure to watch what you say in the future, and don't contradict yourself.

Chris H

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Dear John 69
09-20-04, 00:24
Hey Chris H,

When are you going to let up on the personal attacks. Let me explain somthing to you . Anytime you pick up a girl for 20 or less 9 out of 10 times that girl is a skank.

And when I pick up Dee this girl will literaly run to my car. I have seen her get out of a car that just pick her up and run to my car.Not because the john was bad,she likes being with me. Because I treat her well.

Chris H I have heard stories about you and how you treat your sw down there in Columbus,because I do get around.You should learn to treat the girl your with ,with a little more respect.

Now I hope everyone on this forum agees with me that there is no place on here for personal attacks. We all enjoy the sport of ***** mongering,and anytime we can share information with each other on where to find sw or how to stay safe out here is greatly apreciated

But, attacks on one another should stop.

Stay Safe out there guys LE is out there everywhere.

DJ69

Walladog
09-20-04, 17:09
To anyone interested. This must be a different Dee. I would assume a rock smoker with no front teeth would be $.20 or under. This gal was not on the rock and had teeth.

Chris H
09-21-04, 01:42
I did not mention any names, you just took it personally. So I guess if the shoe fits, then wear it, but once again I state, I NEVER did mention any names in that last post.

Chris H

Rolly Polly
09-21-04, 09:43
Cost usually varies with regular clients. I have SW's here in Miami that will give me FS for .20 and these girls are at least 7's on the SW scale. Repeat business has it's perks, but those cases are the exception and not the rule.

The down side is that you find yourself with the same 3 or 4 girls over and over again and that can get boring IMHO. I have 3 regulars, but I'm always looking for new faces.

Chris H
09-21-04, 11:01
RP,

You are right, being a repeat customer does have its benifets, and that includes paying less than $20 for fs.

Cleavage Lover
09-22-04, 09:57
It is nice to have one or two regulars. They will give you a good discount sometimes. As DJ69 said, if you do treat them well, they will remember you, and respect you, and they will look for you because you have gained their full trust.

I heard a friend say he picked up an average looking 20 year old for bbbj around Akron U, somewhere off of Perkins near Route 8. Sounded like there may be some hardworking college coeds who are short on cash for school books,fees etc since school started and some are willing to do some extra credit homework to earn that much needed cash.

I'm thinking of going back up to Touch of Class. I read an article in an online Canton newspaper sometime in the last few weeks (trying to look for it but cannot find it) about a religious group somewhere who tries to help sw's and dancers get out of the profession. The article gave complete definitions of dancers and each type of dance. In a private,lap-dance, it said the dancer takes the client, usually, into a private room or corner. Once in the room, she removes her clothes and climbs on the customers lap. She grinds her body against him, gyrates her breats and genitals on the customers lap until he ejaculates in his pants. That is exactly what Mel did for me, so she did her job. I do respect her as a person, but if that is what a lap dance is, then she should expect that to happen. I was just so mezmorized, I should have dontaed alot more to her. She is a classy babe and well worth it. If I find that article, I think I'll print it and go show her.

Have fun and be safe,

C.L.

Dear John 69
09-24-04, 14:03
I just found out that Dee of north hill is now in the LE Hotel.I heard that she might be in there for a few months. And if there is another Dee up in North Hill, I have not come across her.

There are like 4 Heathers out there and two or three Samantha that I know of.

The police are realy cracking down this year,since it is election time. And some of these judges want to go to the bigger courts.

So do yourself a favor everyone and be carefull out there. You do not want to loose your car or truck. Or have to call someone to bail you out.

Good Hunting and Stay Safe

DJ69

Dear John 69
10-02-04, 01:14
Now Jessica and Jenifer both have been arrested by the LE and they both only been out for a few weeks. Jessica got at least 30 days and Jennfer I do not know yet.

Since elections are getting closer the LE.

Dear John 69
10-03-04, 00:01
Sorry about the last post,somthing happened where all of a sudden my post was sent prematurly.

But, What I was saying that the LE are cracking down because of elections time and because Bush was in town.

So stay safe out there and good hunting

DJ69

Cleavage Lover
10-04-04, 09:10
This was in Sunday's Akron Beacon Journal newspsper:

Jason Condos, 25, of East Market Street, and Marin Mendez, 21, no known address, were both charged with loitering to engage in solicitation Sept. 16. According to reports, Mendez was driving around South Arlington Street for nearly a half hour when he was flagged down by Condos. Police said Condos was dressed as a woman. Condos told police he was getting a ride home, even though his home was in the opposite direction that the two men were traveling

Be careful out there. Don't keep driving around or they'll spot you. That is when it is nice to have a few phone numbers so you can just call ahead and not have to keep driving around. Make sure you pre-check the goods before you pick-up to make sure what's on the outside hopefully matches what should be on the inside.

C.L.

Gary Dee
10-04-04, 19:37
LE is DEFINITELY out in force right now....just about all hours of the day, it seems. I quickly drove through Arlington, North Hill, W.Market and downtown very early this AM, & didn't risk staying around ANY areas. I hope it lets up some before the !@#$ elections, but I doubt it.

Play safe out there,
- GD -

Zauber
10-05-04, 00:14
I hit Canton last week (Wed) early evening and there was very little out and nothing that would make me stop. I was in Akron Sunday and also came up dry. Tried Arlington and North Hill between 7 and 9. It seems the SW know that LE will be heavy until after the elections. There might be better luck toward the end of the month when money is tight.

Cleavage Lover
10-05-04, 09:28
APD has updated thier website. There are more pictures on it, so they must be out alot more due to the upcoming election. Samantha's picture is on it. I like Donna. She has a cute,sexy smile. Anybody ever have her in the past? if so, what was she like?

Be careful out there,

C.L.

Torchkit
10-05-04, 16:45
I drove through Canton this afternoon. Nothing on Newton/Shorb area. One wsw on 5th east of Cherry. Slim pickins for awhile.

Torchkit
10-06-04, 17:15
Cleavage:
Who is Donna? I didn't see her listed on the APD site.

Dear John 69
10-07-04, 01:39
Donna was on the previouse list,but wait a few weeks and there will be more prostitutes and johns on the lists.since I was out last nite and saw the LE picking up the girls left and right.

What I would like to see happen in the future is that Akron would have a red light district and prostitution would be legal . But thats only a dream

I mean police ,judges, and politicians pick up these girls all the time. But you will never see them on the John be gone site.

Well I got to go,so play it safe and good hunting

DJ69

Cleavage Lover
10-07-04, 09:09
Torchkit, darn, they must have updated their website again. It was Donna Brannon, cute and sexy fuck-me smile. I just checked the wesite today and her picture is gone.

C.L.

Zauber
10-08-04, 12:06
I hit Canton Thursday between 3 and 4 PM. I saw a few ladies out but no one I was interested in talking to today. You have to make sure during the day that it's not just a local high school walking home or a young mom going to the local store. I did see a few that made eye contact but like I said nothing I wanted. I went east on 4th, 5th and 6th but only the local thugs hanging out in the street.

Torchkit
10-09-04, 16:11
Just got back from wasting a few hours. Saw no one anywhere in Canton, so I drove up to Arlington and saw no one there either. On my way home I drove around in Canton for a while. I didn't see a single sw out. This was Saturday afternoon between noon and 3 PM.

Gary Dee
10-23-04, 20:19
Well, until it started raining this evening, I thought I'd have a look around Arlington, W.Market, N.Hill & South street areas....absolutely, positively, nothing except LE just about everywhere. I did see two BSW's on South, but they were quickly picked up before I could go around the block again.

Sure hope the upcoming end of the political season improves things....

Play safe out there.....GD

Me Tigger
10-27-04, 00:38
Greetings all...

Haven't posted in a while due to some heavy traveling schedules.

I too have found the pickings very sparce lately. Called an old friend Lisa AKA Darlene. It's been a few months but I find that when I treat the ladies well, they take care of me too. Sorry, can't give out digits.

Here are 2 for the team!

Elections won't come soon enough.

Zauber
10-27-04, 11:01
I was going from Bottoms Up to the arlington area. I made eye contact with a lady on South street just before Grant. Just to see if it was for real I circled around and she again stared at me as I passed. Maybe with LE heavy in the normal areas some SW are moving around. I also saw a nice brunette way up Johnston just before the bridge but she was gone when I circled around. I saw nothing out on Arlington. This was between 9PM and 10PM.

Walladog
10-28-04, 09:44
Howdy all, cruising North Hill yesterday around 4:00pm and found a gem! I met her before but now she calls herself Bambi. .40 for unhurried CBJ with lots of fondling and fun. She was 21 y/o blonde WSW and so petite I think her waist was smaller than my thigh. All I can say is keep your eyes open on the back streets between Howard and Main! WOW! Calm, cool and collected. Young, hot and unhurried....this is what mongering is all about!

Alibram4f
10-28-04, 22:36
I cruised Arlington Thursday night,saw Heather near the Citgo at Arlington and Exchange.

I passed since she gave a poor BBBJ the last time I saw her,no CIM.

Very slim pickings lately.

Jack

Good Hunting

Dear John 69
10-31-04, 17:36
Hello Everyone,

Yes its been a while since I posted. Well Samantha is bacK!! She has contacted me and she is not HIV + I have seen the test results. And yes I have done her already.

She has given me a contact number so that anyone wants to get a hold of her. Please PM me. I will pass along the message to her and I will give out her cell phone number

I will post her pics soon

Stay safe dj69

Dear John 69
11-11-04, 01:53
Hello everyone,

Sam is back and she is doing well. So if anyone wants to contact her please pm me. She likes to cim and doggystle. But she is not into ruf sex or anul. And yes she does use protection

Play it safe out there

DJ69

Star69
11-11-04, 22:53
Cool dream Thursday Morning. It went like this.....

Cruised N Arlingtone for the first time in about a year and found lots of choices out there. Some seemed suspicous. I am not usually in the area, are you all having decoy issues lately in Akron?

I ended up at a local watering hole. I don't wanna mention a name here because I want this place to be around. IM me and I will descreetly disclose.

I have been going here for he past 5 years and always am comfortable. I go wearing tie or jeans. Nice place yet with that twist of sleeze. I don't care for the high priced flashy places.

I ended up only spending $16 and that covered a coke, the bartenders tip, and 4 dances. I wispered to the hotty on the final dance to give me something to remember her by. Boy did she ever. I had a great feeling-up event that sent a load being blown right there during the dance.

No biggy, stopped down at the local McDonalds and cleaned up. It really was something what she did to me. Glad I didn't pick someone up and end up dropping 20- 40 bucks. Really $16!!

Dear John 69
11-12-04, 14:51
Samantha is back and she is looking for some hookups. She does cim,but for fs she does use a condom and she likes to take her time.

So if any buddy is interested please pm me and I will give you her contact number

Be safe out there

DJ69

Dear John 69
11-15-04, 07:54
Well I pick up Samantha today,and we had one hell of a good time. First she gave me a very slow,passionate French lesson. Followed by some very intensed mpos. Where I was lifting her whole body off the the bed.

She then gave me another french lesson where she cim to completion. The best quality about Sam is that she has very pretty eyes,nice big tits, and she takes her time.

Well got to go for now.

Be safe,

dj69

Able2
11-19-04, 14:16
Dear John,

Is this the same girl you said was HIV positive in an earlier post? If not I would be interested.

Able

Dear John 69
11-20-04, 14:44
Dear John,

Is this the same girl you said was HIV positive in an earlier post? If not I would be interested.

AbleYes its the same girl,but I know for a fact that she is clean and yes I saw the new test results. And I have been with Samantha alot since the new test results came out.

As a matter of fact I try to get Jackson to remove that earlier post. And if you are afraid of catching a std from Samantha you have nothing to fear because she is clean. Because she does use protection and so should you and everyone else out there who are afraid of catching a std.

And if you have fears of catching a std then you should not be in this game.

play it safe out there

dj69

Dear John 69
11-24-04, 02:01
I will gladly give out her number in members pm and I will do this only if a member has posted about picking up girls out here and plus that person also needs to on here a few times.

I have had memebers either with no post or very little or no experience with girls out here wanting Samanthas number. For Samanthas safty I dont give out her contact number to everyone who pm me.

Play it safe out there

DJ69

Nells M All
11-24-04, 22:36
Took the cruise this afternoon up and down Arlington and Main West Market. I didnt see any thing out, but the weather was nasty. It was between 4:30 and 7:00 pm. Maybe it was the wrong time. I'm going to be holed up here in Cuyahoga Falls for a couple days and could realy use geting the oh lizzard milked. Could any body recomend the best times and location to cruise.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Nells M All
11-25-04, 22:46
Well tonight my dauter wanted a pumpkin pie.so being thanksgiveing every thing closed.and being from out of town.the search took me far and wide.but to make a long story short.i drove all over market main arlington.found the pie at the country diner on market.found the hairy pie at case and arlington.in the form of samatha around early 20s realy litle cute brunette.nice rac that she showed me as soon as she got in.the she took me to a parking lot somewhere .30$ bbbj she moaned and shit while she was doing it like she was geting off.looks 8 abilty 9 tits 9.

Nells M All
11-26-04, 08:39
Cruising last nite and saw 3 BSW on Arlington around Johnston. 2 were realy big one probly 250lb one 200lb and the other just looked cold and nasty, but I did pick up Samatha, a wsw brunett about 20 somthing. Cute nice rack. At Arlington and Case.

Ray the Hunter
11-26-04, 09:42
Well guys,

Samantha is back in town and let me tell you Im not going to mess with her again she told me that she is HIV+.And she told me she got it from a guy who likes to dress up in women cloths.

Thats should be a warning to us all to use protection when dealing with these women out here.

Be safe out there dj69Why would you post this then have so many post about Samantha? It seems like you were mad at her, but now it sounds like you are pimping her. I have been with her before and I don't think her skills are that great. Each person is different, so please don't say what Samantha will and will not do. What she does for one person she might not do for the next. When I see your post I think to my self DJ had SPAM the board again about Samantha.

Nells M All
11-27-04, 21:50
Had a couple hours to cruise again tonight. Between 6 and 8 tonight cruised Arlington and around didnt see nothing nowhere.

Dear John 69
11-28-04, 01:09
Why would you post this then have so many post about Samantha? It seems like you were mad at her, but now it sounds like you are pimping her. I have been with her before and I don't think her skills are that great. Each person is different, so please don't say what Samantha will and will not do. What she does for one person she might not do for the next. When I see your post I think to my self DJ had SPAM the board again about Samantha.Ray long time no hear from, you should keep your opinion to yourself . The last time you attacked me, and I responded back to you. You stop posting all together.No im not pimping Samntha. she takes care of herself very well.The only SPAM here is your ignorant comments and besides if you do not think her ability was not that great it tells me that for 1. you did not trear her right and 2. She must not like your little friend that well.

DJ69

Cleavage Lover
11-29-04, 00:35
found the pie at the country diner on market.found the hairy pie at case and arlington.

Were you being sarcastic, or did you really find a sw inside getting warm, or outside in front of the Country Diner? Is that by the hospital? Never can tell where a guy just might get lucky and come across a gal?

I was out on West Tusc. at Dueber in Canton around 2 or 3 one afternoon last week and saw a pretty blonde gal around mid-late 20's walk over to the McDonalds. I drive thru the lot and she looked at me and smiled and gave me the eye. I rolled down my window and ask if she was Candy? She smiled and said no, but said she was as sweet as candy. She came out a few minutes later and hung around, but didn't see where she went to. She was tempting, but I didn't try her to see how sweet she was.

It sucks that cold weather is here. Don't see as many ladies out and they can't dress to attract as well. Have to check out the Dance bars see what's warm and cosy inside. Anybody hear of any good ladies in any clubs lately?

Good luck and stay warm

C.L.

Chris H
11-29-04, 01:25
It looks like Dear John is still doing and saying the same old corny stuff. I feel sorry for the hoes in Akron that have to deal with him, and for the mongers in Akron that have to take information from him.

Chris H

Nells M All
11-29-04, 07:48
I went to see Tara [ackro stow] last night pretty much the same as that other guy said. Only I didnt pay her and we didnt do any thing but drink beer and listen to country music. She was to fat and old andnasty for me she admited shes realy 49 years old but said she put 35 on there so people would call. And she insisted she wasnt fat and was only 139lb but bull shit cotage cheese ass and legs 2 chins.and a real weirdo.what a nut case. She said her friend told her she could pass for 35 but bullshit she looks every bit 49. She had been taning and it looked like had somthing big over eyes because her whole eye sockets was white and the rest was red that realy looked stupid. I wouldnt pay 20$ better off with the crack ******.

Ray the Hunter
11-29-04, 09:54
Last Friday night I stopped buy The Lucky Corner on Waterloo Road about 9pm. When I went to the back door like I always have in the past, the back door was locked and a note on the door said to use the front door. When I got to the front door there was a note that said to ring the bell and the Bartender would open the door and once inside you would have to buy a key card.

I rang the bell and knocked on the door several times, but nobody answered. I could hear music and there were about ten cars in the parking lot. After about 15 minutes I left and went to another club.

Does anyone know anything about Lucky Corner being a key card club now?

Dear John 69
11-29-04, 10:15
It looks like Dear John is still doing and saying the same old corny stuff. I feel sorry for the hoes in Akron that have to deal with him, and for the mongers in Akron that have to take information from him.

Chris HWell Chris it seems to me that you are being ignorant again.And for somone from Columbus to know so much about Akron proves to me and others that you are a liar.

And it seems to me that you do alot of traveling to Mexico. So I just wonder if the 10 dollar hoes are realy from mexico and not Colombus. And by the way your pictures realy sucks. You need to take a camera class.

Dj69

Me Tigger
11-29-04, 14:47

Chris HYou are so right Chris!

Now on to bigger and better things!! I just happened to cruise down by AU Friday (11/26) and hit the jackpot! "Susan" didn't go home for the holiday weekend, but decided to stay and work to help pay off some bills. Said she was tired from working her retail job during the AM XMAS rush & needed to wind down. I like helping with that.

She took her time and really took care of me. We spent part a good part of the evening together (5-6 hours). In return, I took care of some her bills and took her out to dinner. This ain't the same AU pricing when I went there, but well worth the price of admission!

Her story never waivered the entire night. She even showed me her drivers license to prove her age (23) when she got carded at dinner for drinks. Said she will finish school in another year and half because she is working fulltime & school partime. I think her "home" life is a bit more white trash than what she wants to be associated with. "Home" is somewhere over by Youngstown.

Got digits (no trade) and tested them on Sunday evening. Worked!! Took her to dinner and she finished the evening off with BBBJCIM. Said she was planning to stay in Akron over the XMAS break.

Sorry for the plain pics. It took me a while to convince her they were only for my & Rosie's enjoyment until we could hook up again. She's not a dummy as she made sure the camera was downloaded and empty. She also made me put the face paint on. For that matter, I was too busy taking care of business to waste time on pics.

Later

Tig

Torchkit
11-29-04, 19:37
found the pie at the country diner on market.found the hairy pie at case and arlington.

Were you being sarcastic, or did you really find a sw inside getting warm, or outside in front of the Country Diner? Is that by the hospital? Never can tell where a guy just might get lucky and come across a gal? C.L.

Ummm...I think you might want to re-read his original post. He said he found the sw (hairy pie) at Case and Arlington. The pie he found at the Country Diner was, in fact, a REAL (pumpkin) pie.

Torchkit
11-29-04, 19:45
I went to see Tara [ackro stow] last night pretty much the same as that other guy said. Only I didnt pay her and we didnt do any thing but drink beer and listen to country music. She was to fat and old andnasty for me she admited shes realy 49 years old but said she put 35 on there so people would call. And she insisted she wasnt fat and was only 139lb but bull shit cotage cheese ass and legs 2 chins.and a real weirdo.what a nut case. She said her friend told her she could pass for 35 but bullshit she looks every bit 49. She had been taning and it looked like had somthing big over eyes because her whole eye sockets was white and the rest was red that realy looked stupid. I wouldnt pay 20$ better off with the crack ******.

Thats a new one. Are you saying you made an appointment with her, went to her place, then told her you weren't interested? And she then invited you in anyway to drink beer and talk?

Nells M All
11-29-04, 22:47
Samatha gave me her number the other night [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] so I called tonight and went over by market and Arlington she has a room. Well she looked better the other night with her closes on.but any way i was there and she was naked atleast she is only 22 and not fat just a little sloppy.so i went a head and 1/2 and 1/2 for 30 she has great french skills aleast a 8 so theres her number if any body wants it let me know how it goes. If a guy ansers its cool she said a older white guy lives with her but he works nights.and he knows what she does. He ansered when I called, but he wasn't there when I got there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Nells M All
11-29-04, 23:07
When i called her she said come over and see for your self im not old and fat im 35.she said we can drink a beer and talk about it.so i did and after i guess the way i was looking at her she came clean and said alright so im 49.and after her fat ass danced in front of me a couple times and i turned my head and then got my beer and left i think she figured i wasnt interested blaa and shes a nut case to.bipoler im guessing because they think there much better looking then they are.and she said she runs escort adds just to meet guys.because she didnt have luck on the dating sites.but i dont think shes going to have any luck this way eather.

Torchkit
11-30-04, 23:01
I finally got around tonight to seeing Samantha that Dear John 69 talks up so much. I have to say I was pleasantly suprised. Good price and service and she is much better looking than most sw's in the area. I plan to see her again. Thanks DJ.

Dear John 69
12-02-04, 00:50
You are so right Chris!

Now on to bigger and better things!! I just happened to cruise down by AU Friday (11/26) and hit the jackpot! "Susan" didn't go home for the holiday weekend, but decided to stay and work to help pay off some bills. Said she was tired from working her retail job during the AM XMAS rush & needed to wind down. I like helping with that.

She took her time and really took care of me. We spent part a good part of the evening together (5-6 hours). In return, I took care of some her bills and took her out to dinner. This ain't the same AU pricing when I went there, but well worth the price of admission!

Her story never waivered the entire night. She even showed me her drivers license to prove her age (23) when she got carded at dinner for drinks. Said she will finish school in another year and half because she is working fulltime & school partime. I think her "home" life is a bit more white trash than what she wants to be associated with. "Home" is somewhere over by Youngstown.

Got digits (no trade) and tested them on Sunday evening. Worked!! Took her to dinner and she finished the evening off with BBBJCIM. Said she was planning to stay in Akron over the XMAS break.

Sorry for the plain pics. It took me a while to convince her they were only for my & Rosie's enjoyment until we could hook up again. She's not a dummy as she made sure the camera was downloaded and empty. She also made me put the face paint on. For that matter, I was too busy taking care of business to waste time on pics.

Later

TigWell Tig for someone who likes to dressed up in women cloths you have no room to talk So take some advised from when you get dressed up please find something that is going to fit you;

DJ69

Nells M All
12-02-04, 21:36
It looks like dear john is attacking 3 or 4 members now maybe jackson should look at him.

Baltimonger
12-02-04, 23:42
Ray long time no hear from, you should keep your opinion to yourself . The last time you attacked me, and I responded back to you. You stop posting all together.No im not pimping Samntha. she takes care of herself very well.The only SPAM here is your ignorant comments and besides if you do not think her ability was not that great it tells me that for 1. you did not trear her right and 2. She must not like your little friend that well.I beg to differ. I know that Ray is a good guy who treats his SW's right. I partake in a very nice, down to earth, and real funny (in a comedic way) SW in Baltimore (Ray knows who I'm talking about: Ms. Whittaker) who speaks highly of him.

Cleavage Lover
12-03-04, 01:31
Torchkit, I know it seamed crazy, and yes, I did read the entire post, but I have heard several times where a guy is just in the right place at the right time (like Me Tigger in AU area) and just happens to meet up with a lady. I thought maybe he might have met up with one who was inside warming up while getting something to eat?

Me Tigger, wow, way to go. Susan appears to be quite pretty, and very sexy. Nice rack! If she has a sister or you get tired of her, please pass her number along! Good luck and have fun.

C.L.

Ummm...I think you might want to re-read his original post. He said he found the sw (hairy pie) at Case and Arlington. The pie he found at the Country Diner was, in fact, a REAL (pumpkin) pie.

Star69
12-03-04, 08:17
[QUOTE=Denny Samples]Samatha gave me her number the other night [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] .......

Your PM Mailbox is full, I was trying to get Sam's number via it. Can you send please.

Chris H
12-04-04, 12:35
Yeah, these really look like hoes from Tijuana. I have no reason to front.

Dear John 69
12-05-04, 01:59
It looks like dear john is attacking 3 or 4 members now maybe jackson should look at him. Why should I be ban when Chris H and ray the hunter attacked me first. And for you Denny you have no room to talk when you made a death threat against me in my private message box. And I would gladly foward that message to Jackson.

I feel that I have as much right to post as anyone else on here .The only reason why I attacked another member is when I catch that person in a lie,Is personaly attacking me,or is attacking one of the girls on here unfairly. Ex.Saying a girl is slopy or they look better with cloths on. Well I know for a fact most of us johns on here probably look better with cloths on then off.

DJ69

Torchkit
12-08-04, 00:03
I had another meeting with Samantha this evening. Better than last time (which was pretty good). She is obviously trying to graduate from sw to internet escort, and she is on the right path. She appears to be learning from criticisms previously posted.

I called her around 7:30 to ask if she was available. she said to wait 1/2 hour before I came over. I thought maybe she had someone there, but I guess I was wrong. When I arrived, Samantha opened the door wearing a black skirt and a white camisole (I think that's what they're called). Much, much better impression than the jeans and baggy sweatshirt from my last session with her. She had bathed and washed her hair just before our session, and had set out candles.

The session was great, started with some hugging and rolling around on the bed followed by french and cfs (first cowgirl, then mish to completion).

To "grade" the session, I would say compared to other sw's she is among the top performers in attitude, looks and service. She is not skinny, so if that's your preference, she's probably not for you (she's not fat either-but she is a healthy girl).

Compared to other indy escorts I have seen (at 3 or 4 times Samantha's rate) I would say she is good but could be better. She is not a complete GFE, like most indy escorts are. Samantha does not kiss. I didn't ask about DATY, which most indy's allow, but I doubt that it's on the menu. She seems a little uncomfortable doing anything more than a "suck and fuck." She's got what I would call a sw mindset. She get's the session started right away, and when it's over she politely expects you to leave quickly. My 2 sessions with her have been about 20 minutes each. Most indys earn a good reputation by encouraging MPOPs, which Samantha does not.

I suggested to her that she stop working the streets altogether (as if my opinion mattered) and provide only for select clients and referrals. There are a couple other minor improvements I might suggest to her if asked, but nothing major.

Long post I know, but I'm just trying to give an accurate and honest description for what it's worth. I think Samantha is a great find, and I plan to see her on a regular basis. To each his own and, as always, YMMV.

Dear John 69
12-09-04, 11:34
I had another meeting with Samantha this evening. Better than last time (which was pretty good). She is obviously trying to graduate from sw to internet escort, and she is on the right path. She appears to be learning from criticisms previously posted.

I called her around 7:30 to ask if she was available. she said to wait 1/2 hour before I came over. I thought maybe she had someone there, but I guess I was wrong. When I arrived, Samantha opened the door wearing a black skirt and a white camisole (I think that's what they're called). Much, much better impression than the jeans and baggy sweatshirt from my last session with her. She had bathed and washed her hair just before our session, and had set out candles.

The session was great, started with some hugging and rolling around on the bed followed by french and cfs (first cowgirl, then mish to completion).

To "grade" the session, I would say compared to other sw's she is among the top performers in attitude, looks and service. She is not skinny, so if that's your preference, she's probably not for you (she's not fat either-but she is a healthy girl).

Compared to other indy escorts I have seen (at 3 or 4 times Samantha's rate) I would say she is good but could be better. She is not a complete GFE, like most indy escorts are. Samantha does not kiss. I didn't ask about DATY, which most indy's allow, but I doubt that it's on the menu. She seems a little uncomfortable doing anything more than a "suck and fuck." She's got what I would call a sw mindset. She get's the session started right away, and when it's over she politely expects you to leave quickly. My 2 sessions with her have been about 20 minutes each. Most indys earn a good reputation by encouraging MPOPs, which Samantha does not.

I suggested to her that she stop working the streets altogether (as if my opinion mattered) and provide only for select clients and referrals. There are a couple other minor improvements I might suggest to her if asked, but nothing major.

Long post I know, but I'm just trying to give an accurate and honest description for what it's worth. I think Samantha is a great find, and I plan to see her on a regular basis. To each his own and, as always, YMMV.I have been trying to tell people on here that Samantha is a good find, But, some like Denny Smaples does not think so. See he got mad at Samantha because she did not want to kiss him or let him daty. And see thats the main reason why he wants me ban because I pm him about his report about Samantha.

So your report is very accurate about Samantha. And it is a very good report and I do not think it is spaming

good hunting

dj69

Nells M All
12-10-04, 10:29
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained absolutely nothing of any value and thus constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Dear John 69
12-10-04, 12:32
Shes not going to be a escort ever.Shes a crack ho.she told me she smokes the shit.and dear old john lives there his computer is right beside the bed.i thought i herd him moving around in the other room while i was packing her.Its in a crack neiborhood you go around behind a house to a little rickity stair steps and then go up in to the attic.looks like a good way to get robbed and keep hearing people and noises.she keeps stoping and jumping up looking and looking around.then she will say oh its alright just the people down stairs.like she scared of some body coming in to.and you talk about stupid now we have dear old dumb ass john who lives with a crack ho that got a bad review.sending copies of stuff about his crack ho.and this board to the ackron police department.does it get any dumber then that.talk about dumbest criminals DAAAA..some body says your ho is nasty on the wsg.so you give the cops a copy.now besides geting the clap,and robbed at this shit whole the cops are probly watching this on here and the house THANKS DEAR JOHN.he has been making trouble on this board for a year.now he has shut down ackron running crying to the cops waaaaa what a man.you would think even a nasty crack ho like samatha could get a better pimp then that. How dare you attack me and Samantha, that computer belongs to her old man. And another thing I am not her pimp. You have issues dude. And besides that the cops have known about this forum for years. The only things the cop know from me is about you. They do not have a copy of this forum.

[Deleted by Admin] And besides Samntha told me [Deleted by Admin].

dj69

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum. Thanks!

Torchkit
12-10-04, 14:50
Denny:

Like I said, "to each his own." I like Samantha, and have no qualms about recommending her. If you disagree, that's not a problem for me. You are entitled to your opinion. Just don't make it personal. As for the neighborhood...well, anyplace I see elderly white ladies happily walking their small dogs after dark, I'm not too worried.

I don't know why a few of you guys are fighting, and I really don't care. Let's just keep this forum civil and EVERYBODY please relegate your personal attacks to PMs.

Thanks

Valdez
12-10-04, 20:33
[QUOTE=Denny Samples]When i called her she said come over and see for your self im not old and fat im 35.she said we can drink a beer and talk about it.so i did and after i guess the way i was looking at her she came clean and said alright so im 49.and after her fat ass danced in front of me a couple times and i turned my head and then got my beer and left.

Denny, I agree with you. She is at least 49 and I think most of the guys would be disappointed after meeting her.

Torchkit
12-10-04, 21:25
Valdez, I haven't seen any posts from you for a while. I though you might have disappeared like Streetwize.

Torchkit
12-13-04, 11:00
I cruised my typical routes through CAK late Sunday afternoon. I didn't see any girls working Arlington, so it was off to Canton.

I saw a total of 3 wsw's in Newton zone, and 2 wsw's on the east side. I picked up a dirty blonde who called herself "Shorty." BJ for 20. Not great, but not bad.

Dear John 69
12-15-04, 01:20
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

nashman
12-15-04, 07:20
How do I locate Samatha?

Nells M All
12-16-04, 13:21
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Nells M All
12-16-04, 13:32
I had some time to cruise last night so i made a couple trips up and down arlington didnt see samatha.thought id go home with her and have beer with johnboy.didnt see her so i parked by the place where they live and you go up that ladder to the attic.I parked and drank some beer.but didnt see them that time.oh well ill try back later works slow now anyway so more time to hunt.if any body else wants directions to john and samathas attic crib pm me ill send you a map.

Nells M All
12-18-04, 20:55
Cruised around tonight didnt see anything worth picking up so made apointment with Samatha.she came to the door in a t shirt nothing under it.we were siting on the couch she was doing bbbj when i went to play under the shirt she jerked away and pulled it down.but not before i seen what looked like about 5 or so band aids around the snacth.does any body know if you can get herpes from bbbj.i hope not.2xx an hour is high any way and then i hope i didnt catch nothing.

Dear John 69
12-19-04, 12:36
Cruised around tonight didnt see anything worth picking up so made apointment with Samatha.she came to the door in a t shirt nothing under it.we were siting on the couch she was doing bbbj when i went to play under the shirt she jerked away and pulled it down.but not before i seen what looked like about 5 or so band aids around the snacth.does any body know if you can get herpes from bbbj.i hope not.2xx an hour is high any way and then i hope i didnt catch nothing.Ok now, this is going to far. For one thing Samantha place doe not have couch. The doorways are too narrow to fit a couch up there. Another thing is this Samantha does not charge 200 dollars for a bbbj.

And another thing is that Samantha is probably the cleanest wsw out there. Samantha is very clean,and besides I just had sex with her today.

Denny you have a real problem and I will not tollerate you stalking me or Smantha here or at her place. Yes we have seen Denny a few times cruising pass Samantha house about 12 times yesterday alone.

Denny if you do not stop with these attacks ,there will be some kind of action taken against you

dj69

Broad St Guy
12-20-04, 00:43
snacth.does any body know if you can get herpes from bbbj.i hope not.2xx an hour is high any way and then i hope i didnt catch nothing.

YES.....do some research....

Broad St Guy
12-20-04, 11:20
FYI- The Denny Samples character is a troll who posts fantasies rather than reports. His contributions are mostly made up stories. He has never posted anything of value to this Forum.

Broad St Guy, the "encounter" that you replied to never happened. The Denny Samples character has become obsessed with badmouthing one particular girl (Samantha) in order to irritate the member known as Dear John 69 (hence the "herpes" inuendo).

Whoever is behind the Denny Samples character is most likely some pathetic loser punk. Either that, or he just thinks he's being funny (which is even more pathetic). He's not worth the time it takes to respond to his inane blatherings, and I, for one, shall do so no more.

regardless, the obsessed person made reference to Herpes and Oral sex. I just wanted to make sure that any newbies or persons of little experience who may read this, know better than what the dullard posted.

Nells M All
12-20-04, 15:10
Dear John 69
Regular Member Posts: 68

Well guys,

Be safe out there dj69

Nells M All
12-20-04, 15:21
It seems dear john has been posting samathas std,s for a while now and you didnt call him on it?Dear John 69
Regular Member Posts: 68

Bad news guys. I talk to Samantha last nite and she told me she has moved to Cleveland. And she told me the reasons why she left Akron is:

1. She escape from power street jail.
2 She pissed some people down here off.
3. She caught a std from a deputy while she was at Glenwood jail.
4. She doesnt want to work the street anymore down here in Akron.

But you know what guys there are alot more new girls out here recently. You just have to look And I have met some girls that are a hell alot better them Samantha

Take care Guys

dj69

Nells M All
12-20-04, 15:46
I didnt have any thing better to do so went back on this board two years.and it looks like dear john has only been posting about one year.mostly all attacks on the rest of us looks like about 25 attacks.and when he is not attacking some one he is eather praising samatha or posting her std.s. so becarful with these two.play it safe friends and i consider you all friends except dear oh john.

Torchkit
12-20-04, 19:17
regardless, the obsessed person made reference to Herpes and Oral sex. I just wanted to make sure that any newbies or persons of little experience who may read this, know better than what the dullard posted.

Good call. Never can be too safe.

Nells M All
12-21-04, 22:45
I wont be waisting my time or you alls or johns any more piss fighting on here. Sorry for all this folks. I will be ignoring him from now on. Should have to start with. Lets get on about the inportain buisness. Sorry!

Dear John 69
12-24-04, 11:45
I wont be waisting my time or you alls or johns any more piss fighting on here. Sorry for all this folks. I will be ignoring him from now on. Should have to start with. Lets get on about the inportain buisness. Sorry!But you are still sending me pm. and another thing ol denny boy ,You did some research about Samantha before you contacted me about her. You saw her more then once and if you was so afraid of catching a std why did you contact me about getting her number in the first place.

You are just pissed off because she would not let you daty. And she told you that you have bad b.o.

So, from now on stick to your area forum and not Akron forum.

dj69

Streetwize
12-29-04, 16:21
Hey all...

I read a few posts and sounds like a Jerry Springer show. ANYWAYS howdy to all the hunters/hobbiests out there. I saw a 2 decent looking WSW at the corner of Valley & Viaduct (I think that's the street. Right in front of some kind of car center. Close to the McDonalds on W. Market) They were about a 7 each I would rate, aged 18-24 by my estimates. I couldn't stop at the time because I had to drop off a friend and by the time I got back they were no where to be found. Of course that got me in the "mood" and I took a drive back to good ole Arlington and found Melissa out by the hardware store. My friend Jackson got me a french lesson. She said she hasn't been out much due to the cold, but it's warming up this week so maybe things will pick up. Has anyone ever seen any SW's out there off Valley? Thanks...

Streetwize

Torchkit
12-29-04, 17:47
You've been AWOL for 6 or 8 months. I thought maybe you had given up the chase.

Streetwize
12-30-04, 12:40
'Sup Torch? I was kinda "AWOL", I wasn't driving. Soooooo....I did a few escorts, but you know how they are. I got overcharged and burned a few times. So I just had to wait awhile. It's feels good to be able to "hunt" out on the prowl again. I get a big thrill in the cruising itself. I've still been reading the posts, but not being able to roll it got me a little blue. (in more ways than one) Anyways good to be back...

Streetwize