PDA

View Full Version : Best QV?

IslandManhi
04-29-17, 15:45
For the braddahs that are sometimes short on time and just need to relieve some stress. Who in your opinion is the best QV? Mahalo.

KidFarian
09-02-17, 02:46
For the braddahs that are sometimes short on time and just need to relieve some stress. Who in your opinion is the best QV? Mahalo.I like Natalie. Seen her at the airport several times. She knows that I'm always in a rush and gets straight to business. Last visit wasn't spectacular because I wanted hhr and she expected a QV. The problem was that she complained that I was too big for a lengthy CBJ and then complained about CG (too big) so I finished in msn. I haven't repeated since but might hit her up for another WV in the future.

The Kid.

Yes808
09-02-17, 14:28
Donation: 100.

She's available now on Oahu, she was on Maui last week with Sky (snow bunny from VIP Spa).

HornyBoy13
09-02-17, 14:44
For the braddahs that are sometimes short on time and just need to relieve some stress. Who in your opinion is the best QV? Mahalo.What's a QV?

Redneck 1
09-02-17, 21:21
What's a QV?Quick Visit, such as fifteen minutes.

HornyBoy13
09-02-17, 21:44
Quick Visit, such as fifteen minutes.Interesting. Is it oral sex only or intercourse included?

Blake123
09-03-17, 03:56
Interesting. Is it oral sex only or intercourse included?You can fuck during the entire agreed-upon time. Doesn't have to involve oral.

HornyBoy13
09-11-17, 21:08
You can fuck during the entire agreed-upon time. Doesn't have to involve oral.Thank you Blake. I love these girls. They make Hawaii living fun.

YesNoJoe
12-29-18, 22:11
Hi, where is she working right now and how can I contact her? Thanks!

Donation: 100.

She's available now on Oahu, she was on Maui last week with Sky (snow bunny from VIP Spa).

ShyGuy808
12-30-18, 03:17
Hi, where is she working right now and how can I contact her? Thanks!She was posting over the Christmas holiday. # is still the same. Saw her a a few weeks back. Just so you know she's only doing outcalls.

Kaneohe33
12-30-18, 05:32
I've done many QV's and I don't think they are worth it. Save your money and get at least a half hour hook up.

Drake678
01-02-19, 14:27
Sorry what is QV? Quick vagina? The search does not work for QV?

SDNutz50
01-04-19, 17:51
I've done many QV's and I don't think they are worth it. Save your money and get at least a half hour hook up.

Sorry what is QV? Quick vagina? The search does not work for QV?Usually 15 minutes.

BoboBrotha
02-03-20, 18:14
I wanted to give this thread a bump in the hopes of finding someone worth it. Sometimes I don't want / need anything more than QV but don't want to brake the bank. Last QV I had the provider was acting irritated with me because I didn't want to schedule a full hour, even though QV is what we agreed on. LMK if there are good suggestions, it has to be incall.

Tsunami808
02-04-20, 06:17
Asian natalie, flip natalie, local leia.

All were good, friendly, and didn't watch clock.

Actually stayed longer to talk story with all 3.

Recently went to vegas, the latina house I went.

Close to pawn stars shop 60 for qv, 4 girls to choose from.

Can't wait to go back. (check las vegas thread).