PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Puff
01-02-05, 08:00
Osaka has closed Saturday. Just hoping it was for New Years Day only and not closed for good.

Spaceman Spiff
01-02-05, 19:43
Need,

Yeah, mea culpa, I meant to post something about that. I had a dance from a pretty black girl who seemed like she wanted to do more, but the new setup is completely bogus for that sort of thing. I came through the day after Christmas, and found no girls there. There had been an ice storm plus the holidays, so I wasn't too surprised. I looked around at the DVDs for a few minutes and talked a little to the owner (a white guy with a crew cut). He implied that the County was starting to give him trouble over his signage on the highway, and other stuff. My inference is that he felt he had to police the dancing more, though he didn't say that.. I note that "The Raw Dungeon" and the other strip club in that same complex are gone -- don't know if they just went under, or got LE'ed under. VIP in the next block back is still there. Didn't stop, but it used to be "anything goes, take your pants off and lie down" in the VIP.

Also found a new(?) place a few miles west of Private Dancer on the same (north) side of the street in Darlington. They had two white girls dancing when I went in. You get a semi-private room (sheet across the door), but it did not seem any extras were available.

Spaceman Spiff

LexLuther
01-04-05, 08:33
Spaceman Spiff,

I would like to back channel you with a request. Can you please PM me your email address?

Thanks.

LexLuther

LexLuther
01-05-05, 08:45
Spaceman,

Thanks. A friend of mine emailed me the other day. He is a friend of the owner of BoBo Spa in Marion. As I'm sure you are aware, Marion is a small town. As such, an establishment such as BoBo needs to keep a low profile. He was hoping you would not mind removing your post or any language in it which referred to specific services (HJ) received while visiting this establishment. This has caused some problems for the owner.

I hate to ask you this, especially in public. But if you could do this, it would be greatly appreciated and would help the owner and the girls.

Your friend,

LexLuther

LexLuther
01-05-05, 20:39
Spaceman Spiff,

You are a real gentleman. This is certainly much appreciated. Let old Lex know anytime he can do anything for you.

Your friend,

LexLuther

PsyberZombie
01-06-05, 17:51
YOU might want to consider deleting Post # 235

It isn't exactly the Epitome of Discretion

AND... Do Not to for·get to PM me to remind me to delete this Post = # 237 !!

Let's keep Marion SAFE for the Locals , 'kay ??

Ruthless
01-08-05, 00:56
Gentlemen, I have some solid info regarding action in Sumter. I hate to do this, but since it's a small town, I'd like to keep this as discrete as possible. Senior members and known friends, PM me for details.

Ok at Daddy
01-08-05, 01:06
I'm not far from Sumter and know of a new deal at the El Rancho motel.

What else is new, If you don't mind sharing the info.

You can email me at: [Email Address deleted by Admin]

Thanks,

OKATDADDY

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Big Guy Eight
01-08-05, 14:02
Hey Ruthless,

Is one of them a real thin lady about 42 years old named Sherry? Sometimes she also goes by the name of Terri.

Puff
02-03-05, 06:45
Osaka is stil l open. Had a visit with Doobie? Bad breast job but massage was very good. Maybe the board will stay up long enough for more reports .

Knot Sure
02-03-05, 11:21
Want to try and get this on the board while it seems to be up and running again. Latest observations from Sumter aren't to promising. It appears that the two or three ladies who were working out on Hwy 15 have moved on. The last couple of times I have been down that way (most recently this week) there has been nobody around and certain motel room doors have been closed for long periods of time.

No indicatation as to why this happened, but my guess is a combination of two things. First, I hate to say this but things probably got a bit public to fast. And secondly, as many locals may know Sumter county got a new Shereff in January which may have increased the local LE heat. Again, these are just guesses, I have no direct information on this.

If and when anything starts up down Sumter I am sure somebody on here will find out about it fairly fast and can post a basic heads up. I kind of like the presentation that Ruthless had last time of posting a non-specific note and inviting others to PM him for details.

Anyway, sorry to be the bearer of bad new, but I didn't want anybody to make a drive to Sumter for nothing

Knot Sure
02-09-05, 10:05
I posted a similar message a few days ago, but with the board being up and down I guess it got lost so I am posting again.

Want to give everybody an update on the situation in Sumter. It appears that the circus has left town. The two or three providers who were working in Sumter that have recently been reported on this board have all disappeared

I did have an opportunity to spend some time with one of these providers while the show was running. Got a great half and half session with BBBJ CIM for $30. Was a very good experience.

However, on several follow up visits to the area have seen nothing. Made several trips through the area on a variety of days and times of day and found nothing at alll.

I have no idea what happened, but just a guess is that this little circus might have gotten a bit to much publicity. Sumter is a small town and there is a new Sherriff in the county, all of this combined may closed the show. Like I said, I have no idea what happened, just guessing.

If the situation changes and the circus comes back to town I think that the best option might be to post the information in the manner that Ruthless did this last time (just my two cents worth).

Anyway, I wanted to give everybody a heads up, sorry that the fun appears to have ended, but I didn't want anybody making a in from Columbia or anyplace else for nothing.

Ruthless
02-12-05, 08:53
Knot Sure is right on the money. I haven't seen any activity in about three weeks. I'm not positive, but I'd be willing to bet LE stamped that out pretty quickly. Let's just say that a least one of the providers was NOT discrete at all when she was in public. Anyway, for Knot Sure, Coral Guy, and anyone else who shared this with me, it was fun while it lasted! For a minute I thought we would have our own version of Truckers.

Spaceman Spiff
02-21-05, 22:51
Drove through the area today. The first place in Darlington, the name of which I can't remember is still open. Exit I-95 onto US-52, go west about 5 miles, on the right. Two girls dancing today. $25/25min house fee, $80 for nude. Still basically no touch, but you are alone with the girl, and if she's feeling frisky, things can get a little better.

Maximum Video/Private Dancer still open. Exit I-96 onto US 52, go west about half a mile, on right. Still sucks, or fails to suck. $40/10 min. Girl is nude, but area is not private, and there is a bar between you and her.

The lingerie place in the median at Marion on US-52, just east of Wa-Wa is still open. Room is priveate, and you can touch the girl and jack yourself, but she won't help, though she may put on a show to help you out.

Wa-wa. Still closed. My guess is that it's forever this time.

Bo-bo on US-52 on the left about 10 miles west of Wa-Wa. Still open.

Spaceman Spiff

Knot Sure
03-28-05, 19:25
Ok guys, was through Sumter over the weekend and happened to see that the circus that had been on the edge of town a few months ago appears to have started a return engagement. The cast is different this time, but similar prices to ride the midway rides.

No more specific details given here, but some of you guys know where the circus was last time. You might want to catch this show quickly because things like this have a habit of coming and going quickly.

Knot Sure
03-30-05, 10:35
Was back through Sumter yesterday and thought I would try another ride on the midway. Sorry to say after four trips past the location of this weekends circus I still hadn't seen anything except two guys fixing a broken down car.

Looks like the circus was only in town for a short stay. I hope that at least a couple of other guys here got to enjoy the show while it was in town. I had several private messages, so it seems that there was some attention to the show or at least an attempt to see the acts.

My guess is that this area is prime for short stay entertainment acts that will come and go in just a matter of days.

Moral of the story. If you are in the Sumter area and know where to look you "may" find something. But I certainly wouldn't make a special drive to Sumter to catch a show.

Ruthless
03-30-05, 20:52
I second the opinion of Knot Sure, and just as a personal note, he is the real deal. We exchanged some very solid information the last time the circus was in Sumter, and both benefited, so if he posts it, believe it. I've made about six trips by the fairgrounds since his last post, and also haven't seen anything. Looks like these entertainers move in quickly and move out just as quickly. Anyway, I'll keep up my recon and let anyone know what appears. As always, trusted members/seniors, please feel free to PM for more details. Stay safe, fellas.
R.

Puff
04-10-05, 16:54
Went to Osaka and while in the parking lot some dude asked me if I knew what went on there. Needless to say I said nothing. Anywho went in and met Nana. Great massage and great experience.

TeenieWeenie
04-15-05, 22:03
If anyone asks, tell them Osaka offers a very nice sensual, full-body massage. All strictly legal.

I haven't been in there much, but they are open about what they offer. (Once again, for our LE friends reading this, all strictly legal.) I'm of the opinion that the more open places already have an "arrangement" with LE to be left alone, and know this is true for a few other places I used to frequent. The problem comes when some shrill arsehole starts raising a fuss about the place.

Netshark
04-17-05, 03:26
I stumbled on a place off of exit 5 in hardyville near the Ga border on I95. Was going to go in, but time wasn't on my side. Anyone got a low down on it yet?

J Travolta
04-21-05, 16:39
I was wondering if anyone heard of any action in the Aiken area.
Any input would be super.
Stayin alive with
JT

gotcha78
05-02-05, 14:50
Does anybody know of any places in Florence that provide quality service without the threat of getting shanked.

Smyrna Man
05-04-05, 14:24
I took a visit to Aiken this weekend and had an amazing time in the publix parking lot by the mall.

Went on a beer run and ran into a stumbling brunette walking in the parking lot. Made a comment and she told me twenty for a bj. Well, when she got into the car, she was better looking then I thought. She said she was 21 with long dark hair and beautiful tits. Well, we headed over to a dark area by the movie theatre and she got to work. As I was feeling her up, I felt I needed to hit it doggy style. She said she did not want to stop and wanted me to shoot my load in her mouth. It did not take much more then that.

After I got done, we sat around and drank a beer and she asked if I was ready for a little doggy. Who was I to say no. She said just another twenty and we would be good to go. Handed it to her and she said it was dark enough to do it outside. We got out of the car and she started on my dick again until it got hard and then bent over the car and asked my to do it real hard. Who was I to argue? She kept moaning and screaming. It was amazing.

Her name was Cindy or Cynthia and said she hangs out in that area when she is fighting with her husband. She would not give me her number for the next time I am visiting from Marietta, but hopefully he will call me some time. If you see her, make sure to pick her up and tap it.

Have fun.

Knot Sure
05-05-05, 10:31
Great report on Aiken, thanks for the input!

Jimpur
05-05-05, 13:59
Hay Knot Sure That was a hell of A time Smyrna man had.

Is Lisa still at Knights Inn? I will be free Sun, Mon& Tues, so I thought I would spend some time in Columbia Tired off VIP never been to Four Seasons. Anything you can help with let me know. Still some street action in Augusta.

J Travolta
05-05-05, 15:46
Wow,
It must have been your lucky day.
Next time I'm there I will cruise through
JT

Cash Works
05-06-05, 11:11
I was heading down I-95 yesterday & after not finding any SW's walking in the rain in Fayetteville, decided to stop in at the Osaka Spa. $70 house fee for a one hour session. My masseuse was Li (spelling?) - her face looked to be 40+, body was pretty good, I'd rate her a 7. She didn't seem to know Mickey, the masseuse I had the last time I was there in December, so I guess she's moved on. Table shower was very nice, massage was mediocre and was constantly being interrupted (I was actually there for about 90 minutes, of which she was gone for probably half that time - the last time was for about 20 minutes). Service was decent, I'd rate it about an 8 - everything with a raincoat. Total experience, due to the interruptions, I would give it a 6.

CW

SC Oral Guy
05-06-05, 11:58
Lisa is still at Knights Inn and same room as before, she says anytime day or night is ok for her but I think afternoons and evenings are best with her.

SC Oral Guy

Jimpur
05-06-05, 16:36
Hay SC Oral Guy,

Thanks for info on Lisa. Went to Aiken mall today no luck. Boy what lucky day for Smyrna Man.

SC Oral Guy
05-06-05, 20:32
Yes he got lucky, its been a long time since ive been that lucky. Last time for me was in Myrtle Beach a tall beautiful brunette with legs, ass and hard body to die for ""stripper body"" from Texas on vacation said she had a fight with her hubby and he booted her out and needed money for a room so she offered me anything I wanted for 4 hours for $100 me being cautious said ok but id pay the room fee up front and after the session the rest.

She agreed and off to the races we went, she was one of the best GFE ive ever had for any amount of money no holes were bared I wound up staying all night with her she never asked for the money and after I gave her $200 she said I should stay for another session on her. I had to get to work but did get a BBBJWS on my way out the door.

I had to get back to sumter this was on monday I returned on fri and she had moved on boy was I stupid should have gotten her number. That was in 2002 Im still looking for her LOL.

SC Oral Guy

Bubba777
05-12-05, 00:07
I saw this on Texas - Other Areas, and it made my sac shrink. This dude got so busted.

Lessons learned? Be very careful with your shared computer. I am sure that there are other lessons to be learned but no time for that now.

The gist is that this guy's significant other evidently spied on his computer activities and posted this report using his account.

Anyway, be careful and clean that shit out.

Bubba

--------------------------

Clandestine72

It amazes me that you think I am that stupid. Not that you should be amazed that I have spied on you. But that you have the ability to do this to someone you share your life with. Someone that you lay next to night after night holding and loving. I can understand alot but not this. All the woman and all the lies. Maybe this is just who you are and afraid to tell me. I can't do this. I can never trust you again. You have taken four years and made them all a lie. Being someone you just aren't. I don't blame you or judge you for your many encounters with street walkers. I blame you for not being man enough to just say, " I want to fuck other people whenever I feel like it", and I would say goodbye. All of the times you said it was only me. All of the times you layed next to me after you fucked around, all of the times you fucked around while I was out of town. I thought I had a good man. That you weren't the kind of man to pretend we were something we weren't.

Big Guy Eight
05-15-05, 14:49
Someone reported that Frankie's in Florence burned to the ground.

This happened a number of years ago and it was rebuilt.

Can anyone confirm its demise?

Hunter2Pgp
05-16-05, 22:32
Last trip I made was right after Thanksgiving. All was well Hooked up with Tara . Went by a couple weeks ago & pulled around back. All I saw was busted out windows, furniture & matresses outside Everything black. Yellow tape around the door.

Bubba777
05-17-05, 22:34
Spotted wsw walking east from Church St. & Palmetto on Monday at around 12:30 PM. I didn't get a good look, but she was tall and thin and seemed early 30's. Brown hair and a pony tail. First impression was not bad looking, but I caught her as I was passing and again did not get a good look.

I got gas and headed back to get a closer look but she was no where to be found.

I went back today around the same time but didn't see her. If anyone has info please post or message me.

SC Oral Guy
05-27-05, 09:04
For the ones that know the circus is back in Sumter, had a session with a slender WSW she was in her 40's but nice firm 32-34 a/b cups great tiny nipples nice ass and legs $20 for a BBBJCIM in her room. Sorry didnt get her name but she only works early mornings TRUSTED SENIOR MEMBERS PM me for info. Her skills we fair a little teethy for me but not bad she started to rush me but I didnt stand for it and told her the more she said it the longer I was gonna take, that seemed to shut her up. Looks I give her a 5, skills a 6 body a 9 Overall not bad for Sumter.

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
05-27-05, 15:12
I would like to give a two part report (which has been posted here and in the Sumter area) on my activities on this fine sunny Friday. Was out and about today taking care of business. My travels today happened to take me around Columbia and other areas.

First stop was to see a provider in Sumter. Got to her neighborhood and saw her for myself. She is older than my personal preference (in her mid 40's I would say), but she is thin and has a fairly well maintained body. When I arrived in the area she was standing in her doorway sweeping and waving at passing cars. (The picture is posted in the Columbia section)

I pulled across the street and snapped a quick picture of her before pulling back across the street and stopping to say hi. I thought long and hard about wheater I should post her picture here or not. After much consideration I decided that although she didn't give direct permission to have her picture taken, she was being quite open about waving at every passing car and she didn't seem to mind her actions were fairly obvious about what she was up to. And I only took a picture of her that would be similar to what anybody who was driving by could and would have seen. Plus the photo has been cropped in such a way that the location isn't at all clear. Therefore, I am posting her pic. If other memebers here that I respect think that I am wrong in this decision please let me know and I will gladly edit this report to remove the picture.

Anyway, when I got over to say hi in person she invited me in. We agreed upon BBBJCIM for the standard area going rate of $20. Her performance wasn't at all inspiring. No sooner had she started with the service when she started trying to rush me. I was polite but firm and told her that I would not be long, but that telling me to hurry was not going to help. Got the job done but when I shot the load in her mouth as she agreed to she immediately pulled away and most of it ended up on me. She said it tasted more salty than normal. Overall evaluation: looks 6 and service 3 (due to rushing). Not the best I have had, but considering there is almost never any action in Sumter this is encouraging.

Another strange thing about this experience is that the bed that I was laying on while getting the service is the bed her and her husband sleep on at night. Thier picture was sitting on the dresser next to the bed and a picture of what I assume to be a grand child was on the wall above the bed. Just sort of strange to get a glempse of those things as your getting a dick sucking.

Later in the afternoon was in Columbia and made a visit to SC Oral Guy's new friend Dee. When I knocked on the door she opened and first words were are you a cop (which she repeated probably five or six times). I assured her that I was not a cop and mentioned that SC Oral Guy had sent me she. She relaxed a bit but was still really jumpy and parinoid. However, she was more than willing to agree to providing a BBBJCIM for the going rate of $20. She started to leave her clothes on for the service, but was happy to take them off when I asked. She is probably late 30's fair looks maybe a 6 or so on the Streetwalker scale. B cups, fairly flat tummy (some stretch marks), unshaved bush and a natural red head (not the one I was with last week, damn two red heads in just over a week). Now I will admit that it took a little bit more encouragement to get things going for this second round of my day. But she didn't appear to be in a huge hurry and gladly took her time making sure I was properly motivated. She licked my balls when asked to do so and allowed plenty of tit play and finger exploration of her pussy during the BBBJ. She was a trooper when it came to sucking it all in when I finally busted the nut. Overall evaluation: looks 6, service 8.

After I was done she asked me what Oral Guy had said about her on the net. I told her that he gave her steller reviews and that he encouraged his friends to ask for her information and suggested that they visit her. She seemed pleased at this.

I asked if I could shoot a pic of her, she said no firmly. She said that SC Oral Guy had also asked. She also appeared very worried that the police might find out about her from the internet. I assured her that SC Oral and I both would only share her info with trusted people. She asked if I would come again to visit her that afternoon. I laughed and said probably not again today (two times in a few hours is plenty) but that I would definately come to visit her again.

By the way, when I was visiting Dee I also noticed two other providers who live in the same complex. But appeared to be open for business and eager provide. Their looks was about the same as Dee.

Anyway, thanks SC Oral Guy for the info and I hope this report helps others. Plus remember, if others here think I should edit out the photo just let me know and I will be glad to do so.

okatdaddy
05-28-05, 02:53
For the ones that know the circus is back in Sumter, had a session with a slender WSW she was in her 40's but nice firm 32-34 a/b cups great tiny nipples nice ass and legs $20 for a BBBJCIM in her room. Sorry didnt get her name but she only works early mornings TRUSTED SENIOR MEMBERS PM me for info. Her skills we fair a little teethy for me but not bad she started to rush me but I didnt stand for it and told her the more she said it the longer I was gonna take, that seemed to shut her up. Looks I give her a 5, skills a 6 body a 9 Overall not bad for Sumter.

SC Oral GuyIs this the one at the El Rancho on hwy 15 north of Sumter?

Ruthless
05-28-05, 14:47
Okatdaddy, RTTF! Any time there has been mention of action in Sumter, you will notice that Knot Sure, SC Oral Guy and myself have been careful to keep specifics off the forum. There is a reason for this - Sumter is a VERY small town and word of things goes around quickly. In the past when there was some activity, the specifics got posted on the board - two days later, the girls were gone for good. Dude, be aware of what other posters are saying and respect their intentions. Knot Sure and SC Oral Guy were the ones who made this discovery - if they want to keep it quiet (which I wholeheartedly agree with), then don't go throwing out details that they obviously omitted.

SC Oral Guy
05-29-05, 00:42
I totaly agree Ruthless, with as dry as sumter is why take a chance on having the girls run off by law enforcement. Why would both of us post a note saying "TRUSTED SENIOR MEMBERS PM me for info" If we wanted the info on the board we would have posted it that way.

Also if you knew where she was at why didnt you do a little recon on your own instead of asking,
SC Oral Guy

Big Guy Eight
05-29-05, 08:34
Is the thin gal's name by chance Sherri (or she sometimes goes by the name of Terri) with a last name that begins with Mit....?

If so, I've been looking for her for a long time. She told me that she used to be in charge of housekeeping at a motel in Sumter and also offered her services at a reasonable rate.

She worked at Frankie's a couple of times which is where I met her. Then she and Frankie had a falling out, and I would go see her at a motel in Florence. The last time I saw her in Florence, when I opened the door she was wearing a teddy, and boy did we get down to it fast. I took a shower first, and she licked just about everything that I had.

SC Oral Guy
05-30-05, 08:34
Big
I never got her name maybe someone else has, I may check her out this week and try to get her name.

"Is the thin gal's name by chance Sherri (or she sometimes goes by the name of Terri) with a last name that begins with Mit....?"

Big Guy Eight
05-30-05, 09:39
Appreciate it, SC.

Knot Sure
05-31-05, 10:31
Big: She may be the gal you are talking about, I didn't get her name. However, I must say that from the way you describe her and her service the lady you mentioned isn't consistant with what I experienced. The gal I saw was very very rushed and didnt' seem the type to wear a teddy around. Again, I don't know for sure. Take a look at her pic in the Columbia section to see if she is the same girl.

And I completely agree with Ruthless and SC Oral Guy. It is very important to be careful what we say openly on the forum. As was mentioned, the last time Sumter had some action word got to public and the providers disappeared as quickly as they appeared. You will notice, that I posted a pic, but I was VERY careful to not post anythng that would indicate where this was. No desire to ruin something by being to public.

While I am preaching from my soap box about this issue I would like to say that I do understand that everybody wants to get good information, and everybody has to start somewhere. So I do understand that when a new guy comes to the board it is frustrating to hear that some information is only available to senior or trusted (read known) members.

I am constantly amazed at the responces I read in the forum and at the private messages I get. A few weeks ago I posted some information on a not new red head that I had found in Columbia. At that point I said that she had specifically told me NOT to share her information. In reply I got no less than 10 private messages all saying something to the effect of "To hell with what the b***h says give me her number" All of these messages were posted from guys who had five or less posts on the forum. Oh sure, I am gonna give a lady's phone number to somebody like that so that they can get her mad at them and me by association. If a forum post says that we need to be careful then that is a clue that it isn't a smart thing to go and ask about it in public.

Maybe I am being a bit of a cranky old bas***d here, but a word of advice to new guys here. Start by reading the forum (not just the most recent posts, but read back several pages). Lots of times I see posts asking for information that is given in several reports that preceed it in the forum. Nothing makes me want to be less helpful than reading a report that says something like "So what streets are the ****** on in Columbia?" When if you would read the forum it is pretty obvious where the ladies are generally found.

My second word of advise to the new guys is CONTRIBUTE!!!! Even the most newbie in town is certain to see some action. Hell, everybody in the midlands has seen that 50+ year old BSW shuffling along Two Notch. At least tell us that you saw her. In short, don't simply be a taker, give first and then you are more likely to get a welcome reply.

Ok, now that I have gone and crapped in everybodies front yard. Sorry to preach. Now back to the hunting reports.

SC Oral Guy
05-31-05, 18:17
I need you to come by my house and pick up that load of crap you left in my front yard LOL.

I agree new guys need to READ not scan the posts, I got 10 or more guys asking what street I saw the blond whos pic I posted, If they would read my post it tells them.

Well enough B I T C H I N G I gotta go pick up the crap Knot Sure left on my lawn.....

SC Oral guy

Ruthless
05-31-05, 18:36
Speaking my front yard, boy did I see something amazing there on Monday. I was heading out to where SC and Knot Sure's girl is in Sumter, and about a mile south of there I saw two (count 'em, two) hot blondes, mid-20's, wearing backpacks and carrying crap with them walking down the road. They were flagging down cars, and some lucky bastard in a 4x4 stopped ahead of me. You'd better believe I made the fastest monger special u-turn I could execute, but they were gone before I got back. For all the world, it looked like a couple of strippers looking for a ride - nothing in particular, but the whole vibe said stripper - bleached blonde hair, fake tan, skimpy "civilian" clothes. Man, I either avoided a sting or lost out on the opportunity of a lifetime by about 10 seconds. If it was legit, that was one lucky monger in the 4x4. If it was a sting, those were the hottest damn cops I've ever seen. Anyway, saw no action at the spot mentioned earlier, but then I remembered that this girl takes a day off! Maybe I'll get a chance to get by there tomorrow and give a good report. Stay safe, mongers!

SC Oral Guy
05-31-05, 20:36
I may have spotted one of the strippers last week when I wrote you about a hot blond, then I went back there the next day and found Knot Sures pic lady and assumed it was the one I saw walking the day before. But now that you mentioned the 2 hot bleach blonds it may be one of them or I hope so LOL.

SC Oral Guy

Ruthless
05-31-05, 20:58
Right on, Oral Guy. I'm going to spend some quality time in that area in the next few days. It's good to be back in town and mongering again; I've had some travel that has kept me away for a while, so I'm definitely ready to get back on the hunt.

SC Oral Guy
06-01-05, 10:49
Went by the motel and saw the blond waving at every car going by it was at 10am, "she only works mornings" d a m n she has a great body for a 45 year old, to bad her service isnt great.

Ruthless try her and see if you can train her, I wanna try FS with her next time I see her to see how she does at that since her oral skills are lacking, but she is the best right now in sumter since I aint seen anyothers in a while...

No site of Ruthless's two hot blonds maybe another day......

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
06-01-05, 11:51
Oh so glad that my crap delevery system works well in everybodies front yard!

I have been thinking about the girl in Sumter. I wonder if somebody should be straight up and tell her that there are lots of guys who would like to enjoy her company, but her rushed attitude is getting to be a problem. I dont' know, hell she would probably freak out to hear that we all talk about her.

Never seen any strippers wandering the streets of Sumter. Or at least that I could tell I haven't seen any. As far as I know the only stripper club in Sumter is that one just across the street from the flight line out at Shaw AFB. I have never been there personally so I can't speak about the quality of girls there or their attitude. But might be worth a trip if they are trolling the city streets looking for extra business.

Hope everybody enjoys this wet and dreary day!

SC Oral Guy
06-01-05, 12:06
Well since you came up with the idea of telling her I think its your duty to say something to her.

And by the way next time u go crapping on lawns bring a pooper scooper and a plastic bag LOL.....

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
06-01-05, 12:39
Nah, I think I'll pass the honor of telling the fine lady that she is the subject of much conjecture to some other honored soul.

Ruthless
06-01-05, 18:23
Finally made it by to see the blonde. BBBJ for .2, offerred FS for .3 Anyway, service wasn't rushed, but was not particularly good. She DOES have a smoking body, and perfect tits - amazing those things are on a 40 year old. They looked great after I gave them a coating of snake oil! Anyway, as I was pulling in, I saw another girl right in front of her place. It was pouring rain and she had a hood over her head, so I couldn't see much, but when I pulled in, she came over to my car. When she saw me going toward's the blonde's room, she said "Oh, I thought you were pulling over for me". She was white and young, but I figured I go with what was a sure thing. Anyway, looks like there is activity to be had in the area - this was about 7:30am. Oral Guy and Knot Sure, we need to arrange for burgers and beer at Trucker's one of these days!

SC Oral Guy
06-01-05, 20:24
I was just thinking how bad Sumter is for SW's, we have a choice of 1 maybe 2 that will be around for 2-3 weeks at best.

I remember a few years back there were some young girls working Liberty near 15S 1 was really hot the other two were kinda chunky, but the service from all was great. They were all about 19 or 20 the 2 chunky ones would do each other and do anal hell for $30-$40 I could get them for 2 hours and all kinds of kink sex LOL.

I guess times have changed....

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
06-02-05, 12:08
Cruised the area around the waving door lady this morning. Didn't see her or anybody else at her place (pulled up and stopped twice to make sure). I hope the circus hasn't left town again.

Also made a little drive by several of the no tell motels along US 76 over by Shaw. I saw one really ugly black provider waving at people from her room at one of them. There is no way in hell I was gonna pay any amount for her so I waved back smiled and kept driving.

As for the suggestion that some of us meet at Truckers for a burger and beer sometime I am up for that if others are.

SC Oral Guy
06-02-05, 13:44
I also crused the area old waving blond was at and no sign of anything, I hope they havent moved on out yet, I did make the pass 3 different times.

Well thats 3 of us for the Truckers meeting, me, Ruthless and Knot Sure, im game just figure out the night yall wanna go, saturday and sunday are bad for me but anyother night is cool.

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
06-02-05, 16:54
Would also like to invite Cola Bill specifically to the little Truckers dinner

SC Oral Guy
06-02-05, 17:36
Knot Sure I sent Cola Bill a PM inviting him to the dinner. I told him to get back to you or me.

SC Oral Guy

Sprinter4544
06-03-05, 09:54
Check your PM's, I responded. As for availability, week nights are not that good for me, weekends would do better, depends on what else is going on, but I'm game to meet up and have some fun!

Thanks again, stay safe and have fun!

Cola Bill

buster2067
06-04-05, 09:17
I don't hang around Sumter much, but I was in the area this morning in the local paper LE busted 4 BSW on Harvin and Manning Ave. They are also targeting other areas around the city and country looking for providers and clients.

BigSexy
06-04-05, 12:07
Just pm me and let me know what night for dinner.

I'm game too.

Bigsexy

Knot Sure
06-06-05, 12:06
I don't hang around Sumter much, but I was in the area this morning in the local paper LE busted 4 BSW on Harvin and Manning Ave. They are also targeting other areas around the city and country looking for providers and clients.

Like we said Sumter is a small town and things can become to public really quickly. Looks like the window of opportunity may be closing (or have already closed).

Ruthless
06-06-05, 17:39
With that in mind, I made a run past the blonde's location and saw nothing. Looks like the circus might have left town. Sorry guys, but it just goes to show that loose lips do indeed sink ships (or blonde providers, as the case may be!).

SC Oral Guy
06-09-05, 13:54
Same here Ruthless Ive been trying everyday for the last week with no luck, guess she got busted or moved on. Loose lips sink ships..... Not that she was that special but for sumter anything that moves is special...

SC Oral Guy

Netshark
06-23-05, 01:40
Anyone have any info on the asian spa in hardeeville. I drove by last friday, say a few trucks outside, but didn't have time to go in. Wonderif it's a waste of time. Any one tried it out yet?

IrishTCat
06-25-05, 01:00
Its been closed down and the number disconnected.

SC Oral Guy
06-29-05, 00:19
Ok Sumter guys Sumter has some action again, one quality lady trusted members PM me for pics and contact info.

SC Oral Guy

Shamoo
07-09-05, 13:16
Any others?

Please PM me.

Bubba777
07-14-05, 01:34
I've been to Bo-bo's and then Wa-Wa's - before they closed. And once again back to Bo-bo's. It's been a while for me.

The first time at Bo-bo's was great. I had a great massage and the girl was very gracious and after the massage she and Mamasan dressed me and sent me on my way. Their attentiveness made this a very nice experience.

I had an OK experience at Wa-Wa's. The girl was younger and more attractive but her attitude was not like the older Bo-bo girl.

The last time at Bo-bo's was not really so great. The massage was just barely OK.

I am not looking for sex (nor have I been offered or received) at these places. I just like a nice a table shower, a decent massage with a nice finish.

I was thinking about going back to Bo-bo's but was wondering if Osaka's might be worth trying.

I don't go for a massage very often so if anyone has any info or opinions I would appreciate it.

Either post here or PM me if you want.

Muddy Shoes
07-14-05, 14:22
Up unitl my last trip to Bo Bo's (about a year ago), I've always had a good experience. Always a good TS, massage and happy ending from attentive hostess. I posted of my last experience and why I vowed not to go back in this thread some time back (2004). Since I enjoy a good massage and ass washing every once and awhile, I'm softening up a little and have entertained thoughts about a return trip to see if things have changed. I don't see hardly any reviews about the place on the forum.

I've only been to Osaka twice and not for about 2 years or so. In my opinion, the massage is just perfunctory and a lead in to the extras. If a decent massage with happy ending is what you want, your'e better off at Bo Bo's. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has been to Bo Bo's recently.

Muddy

Big Guy Eight
07-21-05, 06:31
Boy, howdy, Frankies is alive and kicking in Florence but things are "different".

I'll give out the information to you trusted members who have been "kind" to me.

Hunter2Pgp
07-31-05, 23:25
Is Tara back?

Bubba777
08-10-05, 00:22
A few weeks ago I went there.

I wasn't expecting too much -- I guess in retrospect I wasn't too disappointed.

The one girl that approached me was really rough looking and acting. Too skanky for me.

I browsed the porn selection for a few minutes like an idiot thinking that some other girls would come over. None did - they seemed to be more interested in socializing and eating food with each other than making money.

The cost for a nude dance here is $20 for the room for 15 minutes and $45 tip for the girl.

As I was leaving the manager told me that things were slow and that he would waive the room charge and I would only have to tip the girl.

I said OK and picked the cute girl that was behind the counter. She had a lot of cool tattoos but a bit of baby fat.

To her credit, she did spread her ass wide for me and put it in my face. But, there was no contact and no extras available.

The big turnoff was that she was not friendly at all and after the 15 minutes were up, she abruptly announced that my time was up and started dressing and told me to have a nice day.

Oh, well. $45 is a lot for what i got. I sure as hell would not pay the cover on top of that.

Maybe some of the other girls are better, but I don;t think that I will be back.

Stoner
08-11-05, 11:32
I had tried that place out before. Same exact scenario. A real waste. Money better spent on their cheap ass porn, imo.

Corvette704
08-11-05, 13:46
I also tried that place, 2 times. The first time was worth the money imo but when I went back the second. It was a waste.I will not be going back.

Ruthless
08-14-05, 07:16
More action in Sumter, gentlemen. As always, I'd like to keep this quiet due to the LE pressure (a sting in the last few weeks netted 4 providers). PM me for details.

SC Oral Guy
08-29-05, 23:31
Circus is back with new performers and different location. As always trusted friends PM me for info.

SC Oral Guy
08-31-05, 17:02
I have a contact number for Candy for the trusted who are interested...

SCOG

Big Guy Eight
09-08-05, 17:12
Am going to try out Frankies next week with a special request. The one I am seeking is a fantastic provider, and the last time I "saw" her we had a great time. Will let you know how it turns out.

Puff
09-13-05, 21:53
Has anyone been to Osaka Spa lately?

I've been thinking of a road trip.

Bubba777
09-14-05, 00:49
This afternoon I was in Hardees on 52 near I-95; on the service road where most of the resturants are.

I saw a BSW and WSW walking together. The white girl was wearing a black short dress with the back cut out.

They walked past the Hardees and and past the gas station next door. I left to drive by and get a better look and they had back tracked to the gas station. They were talking to a black guy in an suv. I don't know if he was a monger or cop or pimp. I made another pass a few minutes later but they were still talking.

The white girl looked almost too good to be a sw. She looked really pretty nice. Early to mid 20's, blonde/redish hair, slim. Looked too good to be true.

Fville Monger
09-15-05, 18:17
You talking about Osaka at Dillon.South of the Border?

I might make a run down there here in a few minutes and see what all is going on.

Later,
Fville

NC Hunter
09-24-05, 11:50
I was on business in Lancaster 09/21/2005 and at lunch time decided to cruise and see what was available. After riding around almost an hour, off Brooklyn Street found BSW, a 3 at best with a nice shaped ass but obviously an alcholic or druggie, sagging tits in her mid 30's. I was horny so I offered her a ride.

She gave the usual cop check and kept staring at my crotch. She kept attempting to unzip my zipper and pull out my dick. I asked about other SW's area but she was not very helpful as she gave no information telling me I had her. I offered to pay her for information but she refused.

Pissed, I offered her a Lincoln to suck my dick and to my surprise she agreed. Lancaster is really rundown and we just drove around a wooded area and she provided a good, with me directing her every move, bbbjwcim and spit. She had a full top plate in that she removed which provided for a very good gumming. She said her name was Regina not a bad looking woman but drugs and alcohol showed their toll.

Will be performing business in Lancaster the next couple of days so if anyone has any more info on SW's or other providers it would be greatly appreciated and I will gladly share what little info I have.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Knot Sure
09-25-05, 18:41
NC Hunter
So you got a hummer and a gummer for $5. Not a bad deal even if she was a bit of a non looker. Sounds like you had a good time for the price!

AugustaSexFiend
09-27-05, 10:43
I'd settle for a hummer/gummer for $5 from the ugliest b.... in the world...can always close me eyes and think of Halle!

Parker Ave
10-06-05, 11:56
I was on Highway 378 heading east where it is like an Interstate, got off to use the Bathroom of a C-store at appx 745am Monday at the exit off 378 onto the frontage road called south Pike in front of the State Police Barracks. Then 1/4 mile up there is a store on the right. As I pull into the store there is a homely looking white chick late 30's walking with a black dude. I didn't think much of it until a car slowed down, she gave a look, he pulled in near the gas pumps, she said something to the back dude, then walked across the parking lot and hopped in the car, and I saw she was instructing to go down Pike (the frontage road) out tword where it dead ends in the woods by the railroad tracks.

Didn't expect to see action untill I returned to Florida, just thought I'd share.

Big Guy Eight
10-17-05, 11:44
If anyone is interested in knowing what happened to these places, go to the following:

www3.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_3967869,00.html

Ren Man
10-18-05, 09:34
You should put this in the "Tennessee - other areas" forum too. Sounds like the whorehouses were only a fraction of Newport's "problems"

Big Guy Eight
10-20-05, 11:20
Probably should put this in the Tennessee forum, but it's interesting to note that our Bennettsville favortie, Lolly, is in the police van with Margaret after they got busted at Brenda's. They both are covered up pretty well, but Lolly is on the left in the photo.

PWhipped
10-22-05, 09:16
I have tried to view, but just get sent to the registration?? Is that how it works, or am I thinking with my dick (grin)?? Help. PW

Ren Man
10-22-05, 23:54
but it's painless!

Spaceman Spiff
11-08-05, 14:50
Stopped by Foxy Video in Darlington last weekend on my way to the beach. This is a video store with dancers. Or perhaps it's a dancer store with some videos. Anyway, my previous experiences with the place had been fair to poor, but I hadn't sampled for a while, so I decided what the heck. They had 3 or 4 girls working, black and white, country girls, not models, but not ugly. The house fee is, I think, $20 for 15 minutes and the rest you work out with the girl. We went back to a small cubicle with curtains and an armchair. My dancer told me her standard fee was $40, which I provided. She stripped and gave me a fairly good lap dance with a good bit of crotch grabbing. After a bit, she told me that for an additional tip, I could take it out and jack off. I almost didn't, because I can do that for free at home, but something told me to go ahead, and I gave her another $40. After a minute, she started fingering herself, and then grabbed me. I played with her pussy, which was very wet, and she jacked me in several permutations, including running her wet labia over my shaft (I was a little nervous that she was going to stick it in without a rubber, but she didn't). Anyway, an unexpectedly nice experience.

To get to Foxy Video, take I-95 towards Florence, and get off at the US-52 exit. Head west (away from Florence) for about 3 miles. Place is on the right side of the road.

Also checked out Maximum Video/Private Dancer again. This is also on the right side of US-52, but much closer to i-95. Unfortunately it is still an absolutely no-contact place. (I should know better, but it was nice in the beginning)

Spaceman Spiff

Bubba777
11-11-05, 11:58
Stopped by Foxy Video in Darlington last weekend on my way to the beach. This is a video store with dancers. Or perhaps it's a dancer store with some videos. Anyway, my previous experiences with the place had been fair to poor, but I hadn't sampled for a while, so I decided what the heck. They had 3 or 4 girls working, black and white, country girls, not models, but not ugly. The house fee is, I think, $20 for 15 minutes and the rest you work out with the girl. We went back to a small cubicle with curtains and an armchair. My dancer told me her standard fee was $40, which I provided. She stripped and gave me a fairly good lap dance with a good bit of crotch grabbing. After a bit, she told me that for an additional tip, I could take it out and jack off. I almost didn't, because I can do that for free at home, but something told me to go ahead, and I gave her another $40. After a minute, she started fingering herself, and then grabbed me. I played with her pussy, which was very wet, and she jacked me in several permutations, including running her wet labia over my shaft (I was a little nervous that she was going to stick it in without a rubber, but she didn't). Anyway, an unexpectedly nice experience.

To get to Foxy Video, take I-95 towards Florence, and get off at the US-52 exit. Head west (away from Florence) for about 3 miles. Place is on the right side of the road.

Also checked out Maximum Video/Private Dancer again. This is also on the right side of US-52, but much closer to i-95. Unfortunately it is still an absolutely no-contact place. (I should know better, but it was nice in the beginning)

Spaceman SpiffI went there one time, but the girl was not very friendly and there was no touching. Sounds like you had a much better time.

I'm not sure that I would have went along with all of that contact. I'm worried about getting herpes or something.

Bubba

Spaceman Spiff
11-11-05, 14:23
I went there one time, but the girl was not very friendly and there was no touching. Sounds like you had a much better time.

I'm not sure that I would have went along with all of that contact. I'm worried about getting herpes or something.

Bubba

Bubba,

Very true. If she had asked beforehand, I would have said no. That's the trouble with illegal activity: no one wants to talk a lot about it in advance!

Spiff

Eurotrash
11-15-05, 19:43
Spaceman,

Enjoyed your post. Making a trip to SC next weekend near the Darlington/Hartsville area. Can you recommend any other places around there? AMP or high end titty bars.

OUT

Eurotrash

Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff
11-16-05, 02:40
Euro,

Hmm. Well, aside from the places I mentioned:

1) There was a titty-bar on the highway between Hartsville and Darlington, the one with the NASCAR racetrack on it. If you're coming from Hartsville towards Darlington, it would be on your left, I think before you get to the racetrack. However it sucked the one time I stopped in. You had to buy membership and there was absolutely no touching.

2) I mentioned Private Dancer/Maximum Video, there is also another club in the general area. If you're coming from I-95, take the US-52 exit and go west, past the technical college. Turn right at the road with a UPS and bakery fleet area. (This is also the turn for Maximum Video/Private Dancer). Go past PD/MV and take the second left. Go down this road a little bit, and you will see the "VIP" club on your right. This is a black strip club, but my experience is that they don't mind white guys there. As is typical in black clubs for some reason, the action probably won't really start until after 10pm, but the dancers are _very_ friendly. If you get a private dance, she'll probably at least take your cock out and stroke it a bit. If you lay down $150 for the VIP, you can have a "take all your clothes off, lie down and fuck me" experience with no worries about anyone bothering you. (The room is rather grungy however). Sometimes they bring in traveling sex shows. I was there Thanksgiving day two years ago (on my way home from the big family wingding) and they had "Dynamite" and her crew from www.dynamitesex.com, and she gave me a nice blowjob -- probably the only one I've had from a semi-celebrity. The regular girls there a very variable, some nice looking, some... not.

3) If you take the US-52 exit from I-95 and go east, you will find the Trophy Club (Trophy Room?) strip club on your left within a mile or so. This is an OK, but not great place with mostly local, mostly white girls. Not a lot of contact in the couch dances. So-so.

4) Ranging farther afield, if you take the Myrtle Beach exit from I-95 (a few miles north of the US-52 exit), and follow the directions for Myrtle Beach, it will run you by the local Florence University (whose name escapes me right now) [Lex has helped me over my senior moment: It's Francis Marion University], and then over a bridge (you'll probably drive about 10 miles once you leave I-95). After you cross the bridge, the highway lanes move pretty far apart, and in the median between the east-bound and west-bound lanes you find a porn-store/jack-shack. (I'm blanking on the name of the place now). Generally they have girls until 2am. In times past, all of the girls would jerk you off, and some would give oral or FS. However there was a crackdown, and the current crew will only get naked while you jack yourself.

5) Even farther. If you take I-95 all the way to South of the Border (Pedro's hangout..), then take US-501 south, you'll find a number of places, all on the right side of the road within a few miles of SOTB. First, another black strip club (Reflections?) a bit more upscale than VIP (but with fewer extras), then a video place (I think that's it's obstensible legit cover, but I forget exactly) with girls who will get you off by hand, oral or FS depending on your girl and wallet. The disadvantage of this place (maybe fixed, it's been a while since I went by) was that it was either a folding chair or the cold cement floor -- no couch or nice chair. Finally, you'll see an AMP in a converted video-poker building. This is full service, and had a pretty and skilled girl the last time I stopped in.

7) Farther than this, and you get into Myrtle Beach, or Columbia territory.

Oh, and I'm not mentioning Trucker's Motel or Shady pines here, even though they are quite close to Hartsville/Darlington because I have no personal experience and they have a very active forum of their own under Bennetsville: check it out!

Addendum: I'm also not mentioning Frankie's in Florence, because I know little about it other than it exists.

Spaceman Spiff

LexLuther
11-16-05, 13:14
Spaceman,

Were you referring to Francis Marion Univ.?

Lex

Spaceman Spiff
11-16-05, 14:24
>Spaceman,
>
>Were you referring to Francis Marion Univ.?'oh!

D'oh!

Lex, yep, that's the one.

Spiff

Ren Man
11-16-05, 16:37
"I'm also not mentioning Frankie's in Florence, because I know little about it other than it exists."

All I know about Frankies is that she no longer has an incall place. She's outcall only, and I think she mostly sticks to regulars.

Oatmeal
11-17-05, 03:14
Even farther. If you take I-95 all the way to South of the Border (Pedro's hangout..), then take US-501 south, you'll find a number of places, all on the right side of the road within a few miles of SOTB. First, another black strip club (Reflections?) a bit more upscale than VIP (but with fewer extras), then a video place (I think that's it's obstensible legit cover, but I forget exactly) with girls who will get you off by hand, oral or FS depending on your girl and wallet. The disadvantage of this place (maybe fixed, it's been a while since I went by) was that it was either a folding chair or the cold cement floor -- no couch or nice chair. Finally, you'll see an AMP in a converted video-poker building. This is full service, and had a pretty and skilled girl the last time I stopped in.I can personally vouch for the greatness of Reflexxions. In the two times I've been there I've only had one really bad dance. The girl (I can't remember her name, but I know she was lighter-skinned; she could have been white or some form of hispanic, in the darkness of the club I couldn't tell for sure) asked for my money for the dance upfront (which should have been a sign there) and then told me that for $125 I could go to the VIP. I passed on that, seeing as how I got BJ and HJ action from normal private dances from more than one girl. So we get to the private room and she does nothing. No real good grinding, no flashing of the nether-regions, and definitely no touching of MY nether-regions. I only got 2 dances, and frankly I was glad that was all. Maybe she would have been better in VIP, but if I payed $125 and got nothing, I'd be beyond pissed considering the establishment's track record.

As for the AMP down the road called Osaka Spa, I've been there twice as well but never gotten any touching from them outside a normal massage, much less FS. Maybe I'm too young (22) or maybe I'm not tipping appropriately (I don't know if you have to offer it before it starts or what), but I know that nothing has ever happened for me. YMMV.

Jaster
12-02-05, 11:13
Stopped by Osaka spa last night. Got there around 930pm. Had a nice session. $50 got me a table shower, time in the sauna and a pretty decent massage. Mammasan let me in and asked me if I had been there before. After saying no, she asked me to list where else I have been. Went through the usual list of places. Sat me in a room and sent in a new girl. Decent looking asian girl, looked to be 30 or so. Kick-ass body. Gave one hell of a good table shower and massage. After the massage was over she sat there for a moment and i had a feeling nothing else was gonna happen. I thought to myself that for 50 that massage was WELL worth it. She asked after a bit if she missed anyplace. So after the usual haggling I talked her down into a nude hj. Once again, better than i expected. She gave a damn good hj with a little tittie action. Allowed free hand roaming, and i do mean free. Had a nice session,I usually dont do hj's but that was well worth it. F/S is available after your first visit. After coming home andundressing for the shower I noticed the lipstick marks on my nipple, chest and neck, lol. So if your married be careful. Long story short.... I will be back.
P.S. Stopped by the XXX Fantasy bookstore which is right doown the road. There was a black chick behind the counter, she barely looked up from her book when I walked in. Rooms in the back, but they didnt seem in use. A few guys in there hanging around the gay movie section. I got a bad fweeling in that place. Seemed to me like a gay hangout or somethung so I jetted out of there. maybe the rooms in the back were active, maybe not. I didnt see any ladies there at all except the one behind the counter.

LexLuther
12-03-05, 12:34
Spacemann,

While in that area, have you (or any of our other friends) been to Bo Bo Spa lately? The place recently changed hands and management. Lex has been wondering what is on offer there lately. PM if you wish.

Lex

Spaceman Spiff
12-03-05, 18:28
Lex,

I haven't posted anything about Bo Bo because I apparently ruffled some local feathers with too much detail over on the old board. If management has changed, perhaps that's not so critical (and in fact, would explain a lot). Short answer is the random guy on his way to MYB can expect a good massage with Columbia-like (VIP, Our Place) standards. If they know you well enough, you will have a better, though more expensive, experience.

Spaceman Spiff

Bubba777
12-04-05, 10:10
Spaceman,

Do you know anything about Wa Wa Spa? I know that it has been closed / shutdown for quite some time and the billboards advertising it are no longer.

This past week I was driving past and it looks like there is some sort of make-shift produce stand there. I think that I saw some sweet potatoes on a table near the entrance. It looked like there was a bunch of junk/shit all over the yard.

I didn't see anyone manning the stand and was wondering if it could a legit business front for the spa. The produce stand looks really half-assed. That coupled with the Wa Wa sign still there has me wondering. One would think that the stand operator would change or take down the sign.

Bubba

LexLuther
12-04-05, 11:03
Spaceman,

Lex understands and appreciates your sensitivity.

What is the current line-up like?

Lex

Gsomark
12-05-05, 00:09
Spiff, Lex

Is Bo Bo the one on the outskirts of Marion? I have seen it a few times but always had my girlfriend with me at the time. She definitely would not see any humor in me stopping to check it out.

Spaceman Spiff
12-05-05, 14:31
Lex,

No lineup. You'll be assigned a maseusse who will do the table shower and give you a very good massage. Then, if the wind is at your back, you'll be assigned a student of the gentler arts to help you unwind from the massage. I've only seen one such student so far (though several times), and found her attractive, skilled and quite dedicated to her mission.

Spiff

LexLuther
12-06-05, 17:30
Spaceman,

I did not think there was a lineup as such. By that term I meant the talent. What does the talent look like.

These students (or this student) of the gentler arts, would they be younger?

Lex

Spaceman Spiff
12-06-05, 18:27
Lex,

Yes, this would be a college age student of the arts, a cute one with good grades.

Gso,

Yes, if you are going to the beach from Florence on US 76, Bo Bo will be on the left (North) side of the road at a traffic light probably about 10 miles after Francis Marion University. (About 8 miles after you pass Paradise Lingerie in the median)

Spaceman Spiff

radsit
12-14-05, 18:26
Had this dream I went to the Lucky Spa In Anderson S.C. was greeted by the most beautiful asian I have ever seen with the most attractive body. In my dream I recieved a table shower with extra touching and a great massage for 3 jacksons. Also in my dream was giving cbj followed by cfs for 5 jacks was not rushed she was very polite and seem to care if I was satifised. Will definatly dream about Suki at the Lucky Spa again

Fluffyboy
12-15-05, 12:52
Had this dream I went to the Lucky Spa In Anderson S.C....

Thanks for the report, Rad, but I think this place prefers to not be mentioned in these forums. If you visit again, you probably shouldn't mention your review.

PWhipped
12-18-05, 12:58
Delete your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, PW

Puff
12-22-05, 18:59
Top poster on the board according to the home page.
Members: 129,889
Threads: 1,827
Reports: 224,231
Top Poster: Pwhipped (1,648)

travelernc
12-23-05, 14:15
Top poster on the board according to the home page.
Members: 129,889
Threads: 1,827
Reports: 224,231
Top Poster: Pwhipped (1,648)Amazing!! Hope to get a chance to buy you a beer next time I am in your area. Appreciate all of your input.

radsit
12-23-05, 20:13
Sorry guys but I cannot delete my post. I have tried everything. If any suggestions please let me know and I will be glad to remove it. I was not trying to get noone in trouble was just trying to share some info.

PWhipped
12-28-05, 10:12
Once it has been up for a while, the edit button is gone. Hope everything will be ok.

Merry christmas and Happy new Year to all, and to all a wet dreams night. PW

Sorry guys but I cannot delete my post. I have tried everything. If any suggestions please let me know and I will be glad to remove it. I was not trying to get noone in trouble was just trying to share some info.