PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Ace00
01-08-05, 08:47
I went to San Jose Costa Rica for three days, for a New Years present to myself and got "blown away" by the experience.
Delta now has or had airfares as low as $331 round trip out of Atlanta with two non stops daily.
The MPs there charge $45 for massage, BBBJ and F/S complete.
Beautiful girls, who are part timers making college tuition and so on.
Read the Costa Rica section on this board for more details.
There is nothing on earth like the Blue Marlin bar at the Hotel Del Rey in San Jose. You walk in and you must be a rock star because all the beautiful girls look at you and smile and ask if you want some company. And on most nights there are at least 50 to 100 beauties at the Blue Marlin bar. BUT before you go learn what "No Cien" means.
Yes, it is all legal there.

Monkey Ballz
02-12-05, 10:04
Does anyone have any information on the clubs between Clemson and Seneca on 123? I think one of them is named Tiger Tails. I'm mainly interested if extras or take out is available. I'm going to be up in that area in a few weeks and was wondering if they were worth the effort.

Thanks

Ez Not Cheap
02-13-05, 20:26
Hi guys,

I'm adding my website to this message so I won't lose track of everyone again.

www.monica1962.com

I hope to hear from you soon. Of course I still look forward to PMs when I can get to them.

Ez

Carolina Joker
02-15-05, 09:27
No news as of late, but there was a bust about 1 ago. Some drug charges and
indecency charges. So extras where availible apparently but I don't know now.
. I am still having problems getting on sometimes it is real hit or miss. Any news about the Hill or "the spa"?

DbrownHornet
02-15-05, 16:40
The G' Ville SW seen is pretty dead at the moment. The LE have been on them SW's as if they were terrorists. It's hit and miss. I have had the pleasure since the begining of 05 to see Tammy, MJ, Terri, Boogie, Zoe, Sam, teresa, for either a flute or drama lesson.

Muggsy
02-16-05, 10:38
Hi EZ, do you ever come up to the Charlotte area? I would love to spend some time with you. I tried to get to Truckers when you were there but couldn't get away that week. Do you plan on going back to Truckers in the near future

Hi guys,

I'm adding my website to this message so I won't lose track of everyone again.

www.monica1962.com

I hope to hear from you soon. Of course I still look forward to PMs when I can get to them.

Ez

Redwood
02-17-05, 00:08
I have had a recurring dream about a 46 yr old BSW going by the Name of Faye. I have found her several time in the area around Glenn and E St in Anderson. Looks around a 4 or 5 but attitude is 8+. She has access to rooms for a very minimal fee and bbbj/fs goes for around $30. No rush, prefers doggie. No backdoor and doesn't enjoy DAY. More than happy to take all you can feed her.

Good Luck but treat her well.

Mark User
02-20-05, 07:49
Penny and Stacy on Saturday. Not sure what is going on. Seems to have increased prices . . . decided to pass.

Carolina Joker
02-23-05, 16:43
I tryed the other and it sucked. I am looking forward to returning to posting and recieving info on the hobby. Whats the Luckey like lately ? Any good hits at Lady Gs
Joker

PussyFish
02-27-05, 05:39
Made a marathon monger run through SC. First, I hit up the stroll in Greenville and it was deader than a doornail. I didn't see one single SW on Shaw, EB or any of the usual areas. Even made a trip up to Spartanburg and it was equally as dead - this being Saturday night.

I ended the night at The Hilltop (my first time) and two ladies were working. One, was a blonde a bit long in the tooth and the other one was a hispanic probably late 30s. I chose the hispanic - Isabella, who said she was from Brazil. The standard $81 got the job done. She was very nice, body about a 6 - attitude a 9. She wasn't a young hard body but wasn't too bad. She began the session by washing the family jewels in a silver bowl - very odd and gave me a decent CBJ. I rubbed and sucked on her body - she wouldn't allow anything inserted in her - and gave her an O by frigging her button. She mounted me and brought me to a great finish while I played with her breasts. All in all not bad. She told me that the police haven't bothered the Hilltop in awhile and generally leave them alone. She also said that they would have a new girl starting Sunday the 27th so heads up guys. I will definitely return. If anyone has any good leads in the area please PM me. Outside of the Hilltop it seems pretty dead.

Ez Not Cheap
03-11-05, 12:35
The Greenville board used to be one of the busiest. Where did everyone go? I'm sure glad Jackson got the board straightened out but now I have nothing to read. Maybe everyone will drift back soon. To those who do read this and know me, I'm off medical leave now. Hope to see you soon.

Hugs & Kisses,

Ez
www.monica1962.com

NC Transplant
03-12-05, 23:24
Hey EZ, What ever your medical problem was, I am glad you are doing better now and back on your feet. I seen your website with your partner. If I ever make it back your way, I may have to give her a try. She looks pretty good.

Take care of yourself, and stay off medical.

Transplant

Ez Not Cheap
03-13-05, 03:13
Thanks for the comment NCTransplant. You really need to see Selest, she's a hot little number. Of course I still have some steam left in me, even after having my appendix taken out. Better yet, see us both, if you dare.

NC Transplant
03-14-05, 01:25
EZ, I bet you do still have some steam left in you! I bet if I see you both at the same time, you may put this old man on medical?

PWhipped
03-14-05, 07:46
They are avalible in Greenville Monday and more. Call, you will be impressed. Just a wet deam of mine(grin) PW

Ren Man
03-14-05, 11:23
I saw Selest on her Atl visit - very sweet and hot woman! I bet EZ & Selest together would be sheer ecstasy! Better eat your Wheaties...

S Crover
03-15-05, 13:58
Where have all the SW's gone? I cruised all the old familiar places this week, several times. Nada. Nothing. Not one single split-tail to be found.

HornDawg7
03-21-05, 19:44
Was at the hilltop this weekend. First on Sat afternoon. Was 2 girls working. One kinda heavyset but pretty nice. She was very good. Sun night had 1 girl working. Her name was Jackie, she was from Columbia (the country). She was not nearly as good. Was too mechanical, just get the job done. The fee was $81. They are open 7 days a week. Sun thru Thur till 2:00 am and Fri and Sat till 4:00 am. this is what the girls told me.

Happy hunting.

Skinner Lewis
04-04-05, 20:39
Can anyone give an update on the state of RnW?

DbrownHornet
04-05-05, 12:19
March Report:

SW are hard to come by these days, but I came across a few new (for me) SWs duirng the month of March. The action on shaw has been dead, but one late Saturday night I met a blond sw named kim. At that time she was living in a stone house right behind the projects. She was new, very nervous and had been in a argument with her old man before I spotted her walking. Anyway, I rate her a 6-7 and we had a nice drama lesson. Also, I met this crazy sw named Tracy tall brunette with big guns. Anyway, we had a nice dram lesson too. I've since heard she tried to cut her own head off, but failed. Lastly, I met the curly head blond SW named Citney for a nice drama lesson too. Not to bad for hard times in G'Ville. It's warm now I've seen some familar faces on the track lately.

Peace

Ez Not Cheap
04-07-05, 15:36
I'll be hosting an incall 3 days only, in the Greenville-Anderson area. E-mail to schedule a visit. If this works good, I may offer incall on a more regular schedule. Be sure to check out my website. Pre-booking is preferred. Have references ready when you call or e-mail.

Hugs & Kisses,

Ez (Monica)

www.Monica1962.com

PWhipped
04-11-05, 08:07
This used to be one of the most active boards around, just because one moved away and I have not been active, where did the rest of you guys go? Car Boy, where are you? and others?? Strange???? Wet dreams, PW

Too Hott #1
04-11-05, 11:30
Whats up pwhipped? You remember me? Haven't spoken to you in a while. Send me a PM somtime.

Yeah this Greenville board just hasn't been the same since the board stopped meeting! lol

Later,

TH

CarolinaHunter
04-11-05, 18:07
The sw scene around Gville has hit an all time low. I drove around during my entire lunch hour today and I only spotted Tammy. She still gives a great bbbj but her looks have really gone downhill lately. Other than Tammy the only ho I have seen out and about the last couple of weeks was Tiffany, but I haven't seen her in a while. I guess nobody's having any better luck than me out there. Hopefully the warm weather will bring them out. I did see a bsw with her juggs hanging out of her dress over on shaw but she rated a minus-1 at best.

CarolinaHunter
04-14-05, 16:37
Tuesday, I had a little time to drive around and I saw a tall brunette walking on EB Rd. Picked her up on a side rd and she told me her name was Tracy. Took her to a no tell and had good fs for 40. She gaves a great dtbbbjtc. Other than talking alot she seemed pretty normal. Why did you descripe her as crazy dbrownhornet? I saw a scar on her neck, but I forgot about that part of your report dbrown or I would have said something to her about it. Other than Tracy all I saw out was a overweight ugly wsw with big knockers.

S Crover
04-15-05, 11:38
I never understood the theory of warm weather bringing out the SW's. Don't they need to eat and do drugs when it's cold or rains? I finally established a steady date arrangement with Sheila. She hangs out on EB road. But I don't have to look for her. She comes over to my place when she needs some extra cash.

DbrownHornet
04-15-05, 12:29
You answered your own question. I think.

PWhipped
04-18-05, 09:30
Too Hott, are you getting old, sure I remember you, and many of you others here. I have found a regular there so have not been shopping much. I will be back the 28th, do we want to have a gang-bang again, board meeting?? Or I have met some strippers that will be avalible for extras, for a price that is, hey how about an orgy? (Grin) Wet dreams, PW

mecadamia
04-19-05, 23:17
I was at Hilltop on Friday. Went back of the motel and there is a female talking on the mike. i asked for 81 sp room and she says no rooms available. This is my first time there. Could somebody tell me if i missed something. Should i go for any particular room and knock the door? what is the procedure?

Thanks in advance

PWhipped
04-20-05, 07:31
How about reading back in 2004 and you will see the procedure. Can't believe this still happens, do we need to start with the RTFFF(grin)
Wet Dreams, PW

Too Hott #1
04-20-05, 15:26
Hey buddy,

Board meeting next week sounds good. PM with when you will be available.

TH

Quite Silver
05-02-05, 19:25
After I RTFF, I went to Hilltop this week end. There were two ladies, both slender, and better looking than I had expected. I selected the shorter of the two, and a great time was had by all. The routine was just like it was described in the earlier posts.

S Crover
05-03-05, 12:05
Hooked up with white SW called Gloria. What a shank, but I was desperate. The pickings are so slim nowadays that you have to take what you can find. Anyway, good FS was had.

Boxcc
05-04-05, 19:54
Man, this board has gone down hill!!! What the hell has happened to G'ville? I move down the road a little ways and everything goes to shit! lol.

Well gentlemen, I am back. Well not in G'ville but back on the board. I gave up for a while there when I couldn't log on. I have been busy in the Atlanta area, but have not posted because again, I couldn't log on for the longest time.

So, what's up in G'ville? I see that Tammy is still at it. It would almost be worth driving up there for one of her BJs. I may be up there this weekend. I'll scope some stuff out and give a report.

Take care guys!

G Brave
05-04-05, 23:08
Hey Boxman, it's good to hear from you again...

If you come up to the Greenville area, don't bother to come to Una. There ain't shit going on here!

I've been cruising alot in Una lately and nothing is out at all. LE has cracked down and the girls are afraid to hit the streets.l

BTW, I went to Greenville last week to see Tammy and she wasn't at her house on "C" street. Someone told me she was in jail. This is just FYI.

I would be interested to know if you have found some good areas in Hotlanta. I was there earlier this week and didn't find anything on IT, ChamTuck or FIB.

I did luck up and saw Lil'Bit at Club Wax on FIB. That VIP room was some pretty good shit!.

G Brave...

Fluffyboy
05-06-05, 15:06
Looks like the Hilltop Motel was busted yesterday or the day before. I cant find the story in the online edition of the Anderson Independent, but it was in today's (Friday) print edition.

Two people were arrested, one for prostitution, one for running a house of prostitution.

<sigh>

Roush99
05-08-05, 22:23
I was at the Hill Friday evening and it was business as usual. Only had one girl working, the other had left. Said 2 more were coming in Sunday. I remember Penny was one of them. Kinda funny, I had to wait when I got there. Chatted with "T" for awhile in the lobby. When the one before me came out, he turned his head and wouldnt make eye contact! Hey, we are all in it together! I cruise the Spartanburg area mostly. Looking forward to becoming a regular contributor!

Sprinter4544
05-09-05, 10:28
One poster says the "Hilltop Motel was busted", the other says "Business as usual"? Somebody's wrong! I can't imagine an establishment being busted on one day and having business as usual the same day or next?

Would love to know the real story?

Have fun and Stay Safe!!

Cola Bill

Anderson
05-09-05, 10:47
Too bad LE doesn't have as much success solving robberies, burglaries, violent crimes.

S Crover
05-09-05, 12:28
Anderson,

It's much more fun for LE to hassel some poor provider then to work on hard crime cases. Maybe they grope a feel, or even get a little on the side, as has happened in this town before.

Ren Man
05-10-05, 10:17
Sounds like someone at the Hill has pissed off local LE again - maybe not kicking back enough $, or not giving enough "free samples".

I wonder if the Anderson pigs raped the girl they busted? They're known for that kind of shit...

It's not unusual for a place to be busted, and still be open. They take the folks downtown (maybe rape them on the way), then they pay their bail and go back to work.

S Crover
05-10-05, 10:59
Found "Dee" at a gas station on Pendleton Street. She took me to her dump of an apartment for FS. But turned out she had the "curse". So we did a good old fashioon BBBJCIM. I never had anyone swallow so perfectly. No noise, no jerking back, no gagging, just took the full load and gulped it down. I need to find that girl again.

Captain M
05-12-05, 21:57
Made an overnight trip to Greenville last month. Checked PP and had some in room service at the Crown Plaza.

I had already made the outcall plans with the amazing Griff. One very hot chick with fantastic french skills. That and french kissing are the only contributions the French have made that are worth a damn. Cfs and bbbj beginning and ending. What a night.

For those that have never experience Griff, she has a body that is to die for and an attitude that is fantastic. She asked me how I wanted her dressed. I responed by telling her "undressed". Mammaries--I mean memories.

DbrownHornet
05-13-05, 16:45
Hello:,

Monday afternoon, I decided to hit the track strickly looking for new young sws (for action) which are very rare these days in G' Ville and checking for old familiar faces (only looking though). I started in the Shaw area and saw Tammy out put I passed on her (sticking to my goal or bust). Then on to city view which has become a sw grave yard except for MJ (she is starting to become to lazy/crack head for my taste) and company. So, off to EB road where I saw the familiar tired lod sws. But the out of now where I spot this tight young wsw walking down the EB hoe stroll and immediately turn around for the pickup. Also, she had a bernie mack look-a-like watching her back from a distance. Her name was Dana Dane, 23, tight, clean, had all her teeth, not drunk, nor high, great attitude, and very sexy. I give her an 8. Anyway we did a very nice drama lesson in an undisclosed location and she has a very large love button. Some of you guys may have seen her in other parts of G'Ville because she mention that she worked other places. Because I liked her so much I advised her to stay away from EB Rd. because of the high LE pressure on sws. She appreciated my advise stating that she would only be around for a a few more days, then it's off to another location. I have no contact info.

Roush99
05-14-05, 21:40
Climbed to the top of the hill Fri. evening and found a Penny. Even though I turned it over to tails, it was still my lucky day! It can be found for another week!

S Crover
05-17-05, 12:37
Finding something new on the streets is really becoming a major task. Like dbrownhornet, I drove the tarck several times but only see the old familiar faces. Now Dana Dane sounded interesting. If only I know where she is hanging out.

Skinner Lewis
05-18-05, 23:01
Anyone find anying good at RnW?

WilliamWalker
05-20-05, 09:09
Hmm.

Penny tails.

thanks, Roush99

Teddy Bear 99
05-21-05, 11:40
Just spent a week in your local vicinity. After RTFF, I traveled the strolls in Greenville and found absolutely nothing. I saw one or two girls walking with guys, but they didn't give me the "eye", so I kept going. It may have been the time of night, though. I usually like to monger between midnite and 3 am in South Florida because LEO tend to be too busy in other areas of town dealing with true crime.

My last night, I traveled to check out the Hill outside Anderson. When I pulled into the lot, there were two cars and a p/u truck parked there. Someone inside the office stared at me as I pulled towards the back near the awning. Also I saw one or two people peeking out the window by the awning. I just didn't feel comfortable there so I left.

What is the usual times I should be looking, because I expect to be returning in a few weeks for some more work related activities?

Thanks,

Ted

Hayday
05-22-05, 00:46
Try Carolina Inn in Anderson.. Picked up BSW on main st right past downtown. The HOETEL is crawling.. In Gville picked up a Spanish SW named Karen today.. Looks a 2 out of 10 found her off Augusta rd on Long Hill Rd. the hotels around I-85 and Augusta Rd Pburg exit are crawling with hoes. Shaw dead , Eb dead also. Not sure exactly what cross streets on EB but is dead from jones to white horse last pm. Rain might of had them in.

S Crover
05-27-05, 10:52
The City View track was bustling yesterday. Spotted 5 WSW's and 1 BSW between 2 -3 PM. Actually saw some new faces. South Carolina may be the last place in the country where you can get FS for a Jackson.

CarolinaHunter
05-27-05, 18:04
Today I picked up a wsw who was new to me named Dee, I found her over in the Augusta rd area. She not bad looking in the face but she was a little bit overweight for my taste but after cruising for a couple of hr's and coming up empty I was in need of some serious relief. Took her to a no-tell for half and half for three dimes. Her skills were above average and she took her time. If you don't mind some weight on a girl she will do good for you.

I did some cruising yesterday and saw Tammy and Micki Mouse out in the shaw area. City View is dead as a doornail, In all my years cruising that area, it has neaver been more dead than it is now.

Does anybody have an update on the hill?

S Crover
05-28-05, 10:44
I had Dee a couple of weeks ago. I agree with Carolinahunter's description as being overwieght, actually fat. But she gives an incredible good BBJ.

The Cith View area is hot and cold. It all depends on the time of day, and your luck.

Boxcc
06-05-05, 07:35
Gentlemen,

I made a trip through your fair city today and it was deader than a doornail! There seems to be mightly slim pickings these days. So, I decided to make a trip on down to the Hill.

I found an older girl there, late 30's, early 40's named Chandra. Chandra was a little pudgy, but not too bad. Otherwise she wasn't bad looking at all. I guess I should have RTFF before heading down there to learn about the price increase to 80 plus 1 from 70 plus 1.

But, it was worth it. Chandra really took her time and I had a very enjoyable afternoon. Unfortunately, she said that yesterday was her last day. She was heading home today to somewhere in NC, up near Greensboro. She did say that she would be back next month.

She also said that the Hill is expecting 2 Brazilian girls today to take her place. She said that they are supposed to be really good looking. Someone make the trek and check it out then post here so that I can find out if it would be worth it to make the trip back up here.

Take it easy gents.
Boxman

Gaiaherb
06-05-05, 10:45
Went to Anderson yesterday. Saw that VIP Massage was open. Got a really good service from a girl named Angelasu. Would go back again if not so far out of the zone.

Ashleycooper2
06-05-05, 17:52
Gentlemen,

Visited Body N Soul in Greenville the other day. The night shift had just come in around 5PM, and I met with Ashley. She's 32, nice soft big boobs and pretty good tanned body. She isn't skinny but isn't fat. Just pleasant. Also, she's a pretty girl with a very pleasant face. Paid the $50 door fee for 45 minutes. We both got comfortable. She massaged me for a while, then I massaged her for a while. She showed me her clit ring, and she encouraged me to finger her around the ring. Ended up with me getting a happy ending by hand. Paid the standard 100 fee. Offered upgrade for mouth action added 100 and further upgrade for full service added another 100 for 300 total. I opted to keep it at the 100 level. Overall, a very, very enjoyable 45 minutes, unrushed, with a very pretty white girl with a good body who was extremely nice to talk with. She knows how to make your 45 minutes very pleasurable. To me, it's well worth it. I know for many others, it's too much to pay for this service level. To each his own!

S Crover
06-06-05, 11:05
There is action to be had in G'ville. Sometimes it's a matter of seconds between finding the desired relief or going home horny. Anyone who has mongered seriously has experienced this. You see someone, you turn around at the first safe opportunity, and she is already gone. Then it could be hours before the next provider shows up. Just be patient and you will luck out.

Boxcc
06-06-05, 21:02
S Crover, you speak the truth brother. You spot a girl and find a place to turn around safely only to have some idiot do a U-turn in the middle of rush hour traffic just to beat you to the girl. No, that doesn't bring any attention to what you are doing at all! lol.

I mongered in the G'ville area for years. I have found many new and interesting places to find the girls. The real trick is to find where they have migrated. The girls work a spot until the cops finally get wise, usually because the fine, upstanding citizens of that neighborhood don't want working girls on their streets, they don't mind the drugs, just keep the sw's off the track! Anyway, they can be found you just have to look in the right places. Usually if a spot gets hot with chicks, then gets shut down, they usually set up shop less than 3 or 4 blocks from the previous hot spot. But remember, you need to have a cover story for the cops all worked out ahead of time.

That way if you do get pulled you can sound believable. Happy Hunting, Boxman

Boxcc
06-06-05, 21:05
Almost forgot, G Brave, I'll send you a PM about a stroll that my good friend PW told me about. It is usually pretty active. I would post it here, but PW PM'd me with the info and I don't know if he wants me to blab all about a good thing here.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind, but I would rather ask first!

Hayday
06-10-05, 11:59
Old Augusta Rd and Potomoc. Drive down Old Augusta going toward frontage rd. 2nd street on left, you will see what I mean. (peaches)) 30 f.s. 5-8 110pds.

Shaw St area the road behind the projects. I think it is Crest you will find action.

The best place I have found for great favors is Godivas. 10 at door 30 for private dance 20 for bj in a relaxed enviroment might be worth the extra $$.

Best place I have seen is motel 6 near the dugout on Augusta rd. A lot of strippers and hoes stay there.

Anderson
06-10-05, 13:15
Saw a WSW about 1 p.m. Friday. PM if you want specific location. It may or may not be news to you. May or may not respond.

Fredies Dream
06-11-05, 20:18
It seems Andersons SWing scene has taken a big hit since the new sheriff has been sworn in. Hall st has not been the same since they tore down all those trailers. Does anyone know were they all went? Hard to find even a have way decent scanky looking girl. Glad there is always the hill and luckys

Fluffyboy
06-11-05, 22:17
This was in Friday's Anderson Independent:

Anderson Sheriff's Office sting leads to arrests

By SAMANTHA EPPS
Anderson Independent-Mail
June 9, 2005

The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office conducted a sting Wednesday that resulted in the arrests of nearly a dozen people, mostly for prostitution.

During the sting — conducted in the areas of Appleton Mill, South Anderson and Homeland Park — authorities nabbed 11 people, according to a Sheriff’s Office news release.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, third offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, third offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, second offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, first offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, first offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with public disorderly conduct.

[Name deleted by Admin] was arrested on a family court warrant.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with violation of probation.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with second offense driving under suspension, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with driving under suspension, second
offense.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please remove or otherwise delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

Guys, posting news reports of arrests in public forums, and specifically the names of those who were arrested, is a common ploy of LE. It's the same as getting their drug-smelling dog on TV: They can stop more activity with the media than they could possibly do individually.

Anyway, this is the reason that the Forum does not permit the posting of the names or arrestees, so if you don't want to be branded as a Narc on this Forum, I would strongly suggest in the future that you edit out the names in your posted copy of news reports.

S Crover
06-12-05, 10:29
Guys,

Be very very careful in the two areas listed below so precisely by Hayday. LE reads this board too. I have already noticed more frequent patrols on these streets. A sting could be next.

Old Augusta Rd and Potomoc. Drive down Old Augusta going toward frontage rd. 2nd street on left, you will see what I mean. (peaches)) 30 f.s. 5-8 110pds.

Shaw St area the road behind the projects. I think it is Crest you will find action.

Fluffyboy
06-12-05, 16:51
Sorry about posting the news story without editing. After I pasted it into the message I accidentally hit Submit instead of Preview. Since I'm not a senior member I couldn't edit it until after you saw it.

scalabc
06-17-05, 10:54
Its still out there. You just have too look harder. Augusta and 85 seams fairly hot right now. Noticed a couple on white horse of all places. I think the back roads around WH might yeild something. Anyone have any luck there?

S Crover
06-17-05, 11:27
Fluffyboy,

Just curious, were the arrested the SW's or the John's?

Anderson Sheriff's Office sting leads to arrests

By SAMANTHA EPPS
Anderson Independent-Mail
June 9, 2005

The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office conducted a sting Wednesday that resulted in the arrests of nearly a dozen people, mostly for prostitution.

During the sting — conducted in the areas of Appleton Mill, South Anderson and Homeland Park — authorities nabbed 11 people, according to a Sheriff’s Office news release.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with solicitation of prostitution, second offense.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with public disorderly conduct.

[Name deleted by Admin] was arrested on a family court warrant.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with violation of probation.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with second offense driving under suspension, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance.

[Name deleted by Admin] was charged with driving under suspension, second
offense.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please remove or otherwise delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

Guys, posting news reports of arrests in public forums, and specifically the names of those who were arrested, is a common ploy of LE. It's the same as getting their drug-smelling dog on TV: They can stop more activity with the media than they could possibly do individually.

Anyway, this is the reason that the Forum does not permit the posting of the names or arrestees, so if you don't want to be branded as a Narc on this Forum, I would strongly suggest in the future that you edit out the names in your posted copy of news reports.

Fluffyboy
06-17-05, 16:55
Fluffyboy,

Just curious, were the arrested the SW's or the John's?All the "solicitation of prostitution" charges were women, and the rest were men.

S Crover
06-17-05, 20:25
Found Dee again, the third time for me. Was really looking forward to one of her outstanding BBBJCIM. Why is the second time never as good as the first? Maybe this is why we mongers monger. We got to have something new all the time. Once familiar with a certain woman the thrill is gone.

DbrownHornet
06-21-05, 12:28
There was a sting Fiday 6/17/05 on the corner of E. morgan and woodside at the little white auto shop. Same setup. Decoy LE White HO at the shop and white van park across the street filming. I rode by a second time two sherifs had a monger who was driving a white pickup pent up againts one of their cars.

Be Careful.

S Crover
06-21-05, 13:09
Made a bad experience today. Picked up a WSW by the name of Susan on EB road. She said her nick name is "Navaho". She has an Indian look about her, 30 ish, heavy set. After we negotiated a price for services we took off for her place. On the way she started asking for more money. That pissed me off already. To make matters worse, when we got to her place she said we could not go in because her mother was there. She suggested we do it in the car. I said, ok the deal is off, get out. But she refused to get out of the car. A shouting match resulted. She screamed for some guy, who came out of nowhere, and claimed I owed her money. A very bad scene ensued. I told them I had a gun and would use it if I have to. (A bluff). I finally goy her out and got away. Be aware if you meet Susan, the Navaho. She is a scam artist.

ALookerNnc
06-21-05, 19:40
Alright, bored w/ the Una scene, due to some posts on here I decided to check out if there was anything happening w/ the Greenville hotel's off of Augusta Rd. Mongered there from around 9 to 11. I don't know what the guy was smoking who said it was 'crawling with hoes' cause there was next to nothing to be seen. Motel 6 was dead and stayed dead. There seemed to be alot more action (possible) to be had at the motel on the same side of the read near it (forget the name) On a couple passthroughs saw some mongers w/ other girls get a room, but no girls working out of them. Finally, on a pass more towards 11 a 'bro kept yelling at me and caught my eye.

Now normally, I should say I don't play wit the bro's. In fact, if there are bro's around a SW, even if it's a fine piece I normally don't play that game. But this guy got my attention and came down to talk. His hussle was basically this "I know where the girls are, give me 10 bucks and i'll set up a date, but the girl is at a hotel across the street at the (forget the name, but one of the trashy ones on the other side) Well suffice it to say, there were a multiude of things that sounded shady about this, and if you can't figure out what they are, you deserve to get played :) After turning him down several times he 'remembered' that one of his girls at that hotel might be around. He left, went into a room and brought back w/ him a black girl, ok on the SW scale, but this guy seemed too shady for me, so I declined and went on my way. Long story short, beware of possibles scams being run out of this hotel.

The only other things of note (besides the 'very' dead hotel action) was a few SW walking near pandora's box, one of which was WSW of an 8 (I kid you not) but by the time i got there she was gone, never saw her again. I seemed to remeber someone getting on here and saying they saw some things on Plesentburg Drive, so I tried that as well. Nothing as far as SW goes although I did see a few possible bites at the Budget Inn, but nothing that seemed that promising. Finally just counted my losses and went disgruntled to Una, and if you're a disgruntled monger you probablly don't want anything on Una's streets, even if it is plentiful. For you Spartanburg mongers I did see a new hottie on William, short blonde hair, petite, decent face, young, but she was surrounded by bro's on every pass.

Also worth of note, is that I went by Unique in Spartanburg, no light on yet, and of the two hours I trolled in G'ville, the only cops I saw were guarding nothing on Plesentburg. Not one on Augusta. Just something to keep in mind.

G Brave
06-23-05, 00:48
I was working in Anderson on Tuesday, so I decided to check out the action at the Hill.

Only 1 girl working and her name was Teresa. Medium build, dirty blond hair and she looked pretty rough with at lot of tats on her shoulders and back.

I decided to pass.

I'm hoping the famous Georgia from Bennetsville will show up sometime at the Hill.

Be careful out there!

G Brave...

NC Hunter
06-23-05, 09:53
Wed morning, approx 4am cruising Pleasantburg, Augusta Road area and found nothing. Cruised Shaw on down to Woodside (sp) and Easley Bridge Road, nothing (but it's 4 in the morning so what do I expect? PUSSY!!)

Cruised Anderson and Dunbar and other small streets in the area and found quite a few BSW and one fag out. Picked up one BSW that waved me down as she was coming out of an apparent crack house. She had a very shapely body nice dress and her legs and ass looked great- in the dark and from a distance. As she got closer her face took on a familiarity as if I had seen her before. She wasn't the best looking ho in the world but the body by Fisher definitely was a 9.

WE spoke through the window, she got in and we drove off still checking one another out. Can't remember her name but she told me she had just turned 48 (body of a young 20 year old) and was a grandmother several times over. She was about 5'2", 120lbs, and had a very round ass with nice legs. We agreed on .40 for all three openings. She wanted to go to a friends house to do the deed but I told her the Hunter only fucks in his car. We found a nice secluded spot for the deed.

The girl was proud of her body and had to show it off. SHe got out of the car and stripped to her underwear-Victoria's secret. This 48 year old grandmother had C cups not quite standing straight and tall but they were not flat either. THe woman had very hot legs and a sweet bubbly ass.

I took one of the carpets from my car and placed it on the ground as she got on her knees and began to suck my dick. She let me rub my dick all over her face as she made slurping and sucking sounds. I had to control mysellf as she almosot took all my dick down her throat.She said she was getting hot and ready to fuck so she opened the back door of my vehicle and got in the back seat on her knees and I stood outside and slid my dick into her tight pussy. She begged me to fuck her like the ***** she was and that she deserved to be fucked real good because she was a bad girl. She really tried her best to get me off but she couldn't. Now I know why.

As I got ready to put it in her ass she said no, she would rather suck me off and did not want it in the ass said itwas too big. Hell, told her I had paid her already so if she backs out now she would have to give me all my money back. She didn't want to give the money back so she allowed me to lube her up and proceed. Normally I am gentle when I do anal but because she was an asshole (no pun intended) I rammed that little brown eye. SHe squirmed and moaned but I fucked her a good 10 minutes and hard before I nutted and when I pulled my dick out and pulled the condom off I had her suck my dick clean.

She was squirming and moaning about her ass as I dropped her off where I picked her up from. Needless to say, she probably won't deal with me anymore but what the hell. In this business false advertising can give you more than a headache-an ass ache in her case.

Now I remember why her face was so familiar. Her protruding teeth could not be forgotten. Anybody remember a television show called, "Mr. Ed"?

Peace out there and be safe,

NC Hunter

Fluffyboy
06-25-05, 00:52
Anderson county LE at it again:

Officers charge three women with prostitution

June 23, 2005

Anderson County Sheriff's officers arrested three women with charges of prostitution.

J. G. (female), 28, L. L. (female), 30, both of Anderson and T. M. (female), 47, of Townville were arrested in an undercover sting operation, sheriff's office spokeswoman Susann Griffin said.

The arrests were made Tuesday and Wednesday in a continuing effort to clean up prostitution on South Main Street.

Officers arrested nearly a dozen people last week for prostitution in a similar undercover operation.

S Crover
06-26-05, 16:16
Cruised E. Morgan and came upon a WSW who called herself Joyce. We struck a deal for half & half at her place, a mobile home in the area, near Fletcher, I forgot the name of the street. When we got there there were two other "working girls" living there checking me out. We went to her bedroom and she started to take off her clothe. When she took of her loose blouse I saw to my amazement she was obviously pregnant, six months in my estimation. Even though she agreed to fuck, which was stupid, I just couldn't do a prego this far along. Got relief by BBBJ and let it go at that.

DbrownHornet
06-27-05, 11:46
I cruised through the Poe Mill area off Shaw last night between the down poors and came across Kim (wsw long blond hair, nice rack) for a flute lesson. I think I have done a drama lesson with her before and may hae posted about it. She's a nice girl just a bit paranoid.

Dodger1308
07-01-05, 03:35
Just returned from 2 hrs road trip through all the places mentioned in this forum --- 0

Moved on to another area and got relief.

Ttime was midnight till 2 am.

Can anyone help with a few other places to look?

No LE seen.

Thanks - New kid on the block

S Crover
07-01-05, 12:56
I hit the jackpot last night. Was cruising through the Augusta Rd/ I26 motel parking lots when this gorgeous blonde came out of her room giving me the big smile. I stopped, we talked a while, found out she needed some money to order a pizza. I volunteered to help her out with this if she helped me with my problem, (a horny dick). She was about 20, great figure, big boobs small waist, long hair, clean, nice clothe. As far as SW go, she was a 10. Said she was a former dancer at Godiva's, but did not do this anymore because of the drug scene there. Anyway, we got down to business, full service on her bed, she getting really excited and into it, moaning and carrying on, claiming to have come. Maybe she needed a good screwing more then the pizza. I asked if she staying around for a few days, wanted to come back and get some more of this hot pussy. But she was moving on today to Spartanburg. You mongers up there should be in for a treat.

Hayday
07-01-05, 15:51
Camelot room 18

Member #3943
07-02-05, 14:04
Glad I finally found the board again.

Hey Boxcc and PW,

How are you guys? Was the hill and saw Georgia. She will be there next week too.

PWhipped
07-02-05, 19:13
Where the f you been CB, thought you died in lasVeg. Whats new? PW

Member #3943
07-02-05, 19:16
PW, I'm back!

Our old friends still around, you know.

S Crover
07-04-05, 13:43
Hey Hayday,

There is no room 18 at the Camelot Motel. There is a 118 and a 218. Which is it? And what's available there? WSW? BSW? Other? Give your fellow mongers some details.
By the way, one of the girls at the Camelot told me that management was cracking down on them. Security cameras have been installed. When soliciting is spotted they call LE to bust the Johns. The other day I saw two Greenville County Sheriff cars lurking near by. Must have been a slow day for real crime! Be careful out therer, guys.

Camelot room 18

Anderson
07-05-05, 09:25
No Georgia at the Hill this past Sunday. There was a tall young thick blond and a skinny older bleach blond. The tall one was quiet. The skinny one was friendly and joking. She said she didn't know if or when Georgia would be back. No other details.

Hayday
07-05-05, 11:36
Sorry, its the hotel on the left, a little ways past godivas on the left. I can't remember the name. Should not monger and drink I guess.

Lov2play
07-05-05, 14:33
Has anybody tried VIP that is close to Lucky's? Sounds like the Hill is kind of slow. I was going to Lucky's Sat. but my wife decided to go to Anderson with me :( bummer

KYJ
07-09-05, 09:15
If you read the posts on the Bennetsville board, you see that Truckers was raided. Hopefully the police did not rape the women.

I hope the hell that Hilltop does not keep business records as they did at Truckers and keeps drug free.

Now I am so paranoid I will have to "pull my own " like my friend Hands Solo.

PWhipped
07-11-05, 14:48
Will be in Greenville Wens, Thurs Fri??? But need to get to Ashville one night for some extra action(grin)

Wet dreams, PW

Too Hott #1
07-12-05, 10:01
Hey buddy,

Whats shaking in Asheville? Lock up all the women and wives! Pwhipped is in town. Things will never be the same! hahahaha

TH

S Crover
07-12-05, 12:16
KYJ,

The surest way is dealing ALWAYS only with cash. No checks, no credit cards, no business card, fake name.

If you read the posts on the Bennetsville board, you see that Truckers was raided. Hopefully the police did not rape the women.

I hope the hell that Hilltop does not keep business records as they did at Truckers and keeps drug free.

Now I am so paranoid I will have to "pull my own " like my friend Hands Solo.

Lov2play
07-13-05, 09:12
I agree with S Crover and I only use cash, but I have always used my real name. I have been where the lady wants to see your drivers license :( I'm glad my name and ID is the same or I'd probably be without.

S Crover
07-14-05, 11:58
Heavy presence of LE activity at Augusta Rd/I85 motel area, including unmarked cars. (Blue Ford 4-door sedan)

CarolinaHunter
07-21-05, 14:38
Hey guy's, I've been out of town for a little bit, but I checked some news out and it seems LE is busting the girl's, so be carefull. Here's a link to the story with a video, http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3615492 . The blond in the upper right hand corner is Tammy, no wonder I haven't seen her out in awhile.

S Crover
07-25-05, 07:45
Thanks Caroilina Hunter for the heads-up. I got lucky here this past week a couple of times cruising the old track. Hooked up with Gill one day and then Skittles the next. Gill is a 30+ old warhorse, overweight but gives good BBJ. Skittles is a honey. Young, skinny, blonde, great tits, thight pussy. She took me to her house and asked me to come back anytime. I've been back three times but never found her at home. Its always good to have a few home addresses when LE is driving the girls off the streets.

Member #3943
07-26-05, 09:20
S crover,

PM me on the info, I might be there sometime this week.

I usually do Anderson area.

S Crover
07-27-05, 12:49
To all who want to get to know Skittles: She lives about three blocks off EB road on a lot that has 4 or 5 mobile homes on it. Turn left if you going toward Easley at the gas station. Hers is the one next to the last trailer in the back.

I met Kelly for a good old FS session today. She told me that there were stings going on on EB road. My advice is only pick up someone you recognize. If it looks to be to good to be true, it probably is.

Member #3943
07-30-05, 09:09
Hilltop busted late Thursday nite.

Carolina Joker
07-31-05, 10:11
I was going this week would have been my first time, might have been my last. I guess it is off the list for awhile. Here is what the paper said:

Two women were arrested late Thursday on charges of prostitution after Anderson County investigators conducted an undercover sting operation at the Hilltop Motel on U.S. 29 North.

******, 36, and ****** 35, were booked at the Anderson County Detention Center after an undercover officer went into the hotel around 9:45 p.m. Thursday, found a woman there soliciting money for sex and another woman handling the operation.

***** was charged with aiding and abetting prostitution and was booked on the charge for the second time in recent months. ****** was charged with solicitation of prostitution.

I have been thinking of making a run at R-N-W. I am not into the AMP thing nothing racial just to many bad times at ones out of town.

PWhipped
07-31-05, 21:25
They did the last bust. And got away with it!!

Member #3943
08-01-05, 12:01
I'll do some window shopping today.

S Crover
08-01-05, 12:53
Never understood why LE is so eager to pursue victim-less crimes. Is the sheriff getting political points out of this? Or is it just so much fun and a break in the routine for LE to harrass these girls?

Hilltop busted late Thursday nite.

Member #3943
08-01-05, 13:33
The open sign is in window and one of the provider's car is there. Looks like coast is clear?

HornDawg7
08-02-05, 21:26
This a repeat from me. I went by about 5pm 8/1 and the door was locked. Anyone know if they are open for business or not?

HornDawg7
08-02-05, 21:27
Sorry, didn't read previous post before posting mine.

CarolinaHunter
08-14-05, 10:06
Anybody having any luck lately? It seams like every time I cruise that it's totally dead. Has anyone visited green girl in the past couple of month's, I haven't seen her in a while.

Dodger1308
08-14-05, 21:43
I'm getting the same results. Very poor.

Ren Man
08-15-05, 12:33
Just wanted to let ya'll know...

I was passing through the G'vlle area recently. Made a late night stop at the Hill and enjoyed the talents of Teresa. The security there was tighter than I've ever seen it. Was met at the door by the "madame" and was given the third degree before I was allowed in. Seems they're only letting in folks they know, or folks who somehow manage to convince them that they're OK.

For the heck of it, I also found EB, Shaw & Parker (apparently the main strolls based upon previous posts to the forum) and drove through to check out the (non-existent) scenery. Wasn't really interested in partaking, but just wanted to kill a bit of time sightseeing. Should've watched TV instead!

AmpLovr
08-15-05, 22:05
Passing thru and decided to try Lucky. Open sign was off, but door was unlocked. Stunning mid 30s lady suggested that I move my car in the rear. Paid the usual $60 for 1 hour. Very peasant manner, solid TS and above average massage. Good English and had a nice banter during the massage. She sings during some of her favorite songs. Extremely pleasant. Time to flip and paid $20 more than ideal. Very nice. If you are an older guy like me Penny is an awfully nice diversion. Have to make some excuse to drive to the SC border some weekend soon to enjoy again.
AMP

S Crover
08-16-05, 13:25
I agree with my fellow mongers that it's been a dry spell the past week. I spent hours cruising every day with very little to show for. Finally yesterday I hooked up with Michele. She was all beat up, with severe abbrasions on arm,legs and face. Evidently some fucker picked her up and once she was in his car demanded a blowjob. When she asked for her money he would not pay, grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face into his crotch. She got scared that he might do worse so she jumped out of a moving car. You might say, it's the hazards of her job. But I say to whoever did this, you are an asshole.

Anderson
08-17-05, 10:15
Amplvr,

Did you get the full hour or was it rushed? Do you remember her name?

PWhipped
08-17-05, 18:22
If they find out you posted, they will not treat you well. Not see you. Protect them please. No posts about Lucky

Amplvr,

Did you get the full hour or was it rushed? Do you remember her name?

njingville
08-18-05, 20:01
Anyone have anything to say about relax-n-ways? Heard some ok things, wondered if anyone has been there?

Member #3943
08-24-05, 17:16
The VIP in Anderson has a girl named Angie that is pretty good with skills around the mid section not real high either.

Member #3943
08-25-05, 15:26
Felicia at Hill is hot.

NC Hunter
08-28-05, 20:04
While cruising around Greenville Saturday morning, approx 8 am, spotted BSW walking quickly down Anderson Road.Stopped and gave her a ride. She asked if I was a cop and immediately grabbed my dick. She then advised me she was on her way to a white couples home who had called her and told her to come over.

She said she hope she doesn't have to eat pussy. Of course I was immediately intrigued. I asked if I could come with her and she said shre. She then proceeded to tell me she loves to suck dick and she was good at it. She had a nice ass, not to cute in the face, could not discern her tits for she had on baggy shirt but she looked good enough to feed her my dick.

We arrived at her location but I was a bit apprehensive to go in but she asked the white female who answered the door if it was okay so the thought of the two of them getting into it intrigued me. We went in and an older white guy was in the bed and his woman/wife went into the living room. She looked to be in her 50's and upset about something.

He had called her over there to share some dope with her. I was a bit uncomfortable but after the bsw took a hit, she asked the white guy if it was okay if we could use his bathroom. He asked if I mind if he watched. SHit, had never done any shit like this since college but the idea of a couple watching a bsw suck my dick turned me on.

She pulled my dick out and began sucking it deeply and then licking on the head and the shaft. She paid real good attention to my balls too. This white chick asked the bsw if she could take my dick in her ass and the bsw said she would love to. I asked if they had lubrication and the bsw said she didn't like lubrication,she wanted it rough. Shit and the Hunter was ready to oblige.

She turned around and leaned on the bed where the white guy was laying and the white chick guide my condom laden dick into the bsw ass. THe bsw grunted and I taunted her, thought you liked it rough and she then begged me to fuck her like a hoe. I got that ass loosened up real good and then dropped the hammer on her. She was begging me to stop and fuck her harder in the same breath. In no time I shot my load and the white chick was rubbing her pussy and looking at my dick. She looked at the white dude and she left the room.

Time for the Hunter to go. I was led into the bathroom and the bsw cleaned my dick and asked was I going to stay. Told her I had to go but would be back later. I lied. This was a great ending to a Saturday that started at 3 am for me. Went home happy.

Be safe and happy hunting,

NC Hunter

Craps7
08-31-05, 09:33
That's a 3 woody post worthy of Penthouse Forum.

Way to go!

travelernc
08-31-05, 12:16
I am hoping that the hill is getting some vacancies now. Stopped by last week but there were no vacancies since I am in a new car. Even though I knew one of the current roommates. any suggestions would be appreciated.

S Crover
08-31-05, 12:22
Had today quick FS from WSW found at City View. Didn'y ask and didn't get her name. She told me that she got busted by a LEO in civilian clothing driving an unmarked sports car. Has to go to court to pay fine. She had asked him if he was a cop and he told her "No". I guess they don't have to tell the truth. This may be one reason why SW's seem to be scarce at the moment. Too much heat brought on by the Sheriff.

bigdaddy803b
09-01-05, 09:14
Cruised through the Augusta Rd area last night around 9pm. LEOs everywhere I turned! Marked and unmarked. One on a side street and several at the notels. No wonder no one was out.

CarolinaHunter
09-02-05, 15:54
Be carefull guy's LE's at it again. http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050902/NEWS01/50902009/1001

CarolinaHunter
09-06-05, 16:54
Be carefull around the Augusta rd area, this morning I saw Dee out, so I turned around to pick her up and a white car with the blue lights on the dash had stopped in the middle of the road and they were harassing her.

Gashy Guy
09-06-05, 21:11
I am making my first venture up to the Hilltop from Atlanta. How much scratch should I plan for this FS adventure?

Thanks!!

GAShyGuy

Member #3943
09-07-05, 09:08
Gashy,

Read the forum, its here.

travelernc
09-07-05, 15:33
Gashy,

Unless things are easing you are probably wasting a trip. If you are not familiar to them then usually no go.

Well good luck and keep everyone posted.

S Crover
09-10-05, 09:58
Yesterday there were no less than 4 patrol cars within a one block area near the no-tell motels. It's time to monger somewhere else.

Be carefull around the Augusta rd area, this morning I saw Dee out, so I turned around to pick her up and a white car with the blue lights on the dash had stopped in the middle of the road and they were harassing her.

Member #3943
09-10-05, 16:34
guys go see Isabella this week thru end of next at our hight top in the electric city , she is very hot and if your clean she loves the y.

PWhipped
09-13-05, 09:48
I recieved this message from an Escort friend of mine this AM. I know it is the Atlanta area, but thought you escorts that read the board should be aware of this. Guys who have FAV's, please pass this along to your ATF's and friends.

"There is a man, maybe even more than one,
from New Orleans that have made an appointment to see (as far as I know )2 girls. One of them is in Conyers the other in Atlanta.
Both girls, same story,
They got beat up and the person stole everything they could, raped them and then told them that if they told anyone that they would come and kill them.
So of course the girls didn't want to do anything.
He told them that he didn't have anything to lose.
That he had already lost everything.
Said he was from New Orleans, not sure.
Of course the big thing here is the usual be smart and
screen ,screen ,screen."

Tell your lady friends to carefully screen before they see someone. It may be just an isolated case, but with so many displaced people, there has to be a bad apple out there.

See you in a few weeks,

Wet dreams, PW

ZakiiSmith
09-15-05, 18:01
Has anybody tried VIP that is close to Lucky's? Sounds like the Hill is kind of slow. I was going to Lucky's Sat. but my wife decided to go to Anderson with me :( bummerHave been there a few times with mixed reviews. There are two ladies there, always a good shower, the other is not as consistant. They are very "selective" it seems. have received bj for .4 no sweat, FS $. The one I normally get actualy gives agreat massage so I dont allways get the extras.

Hard To Please
09-19-05, 23:29
About 9pm tonight and both looked closed. What's up with that? Anybody know anything? I prefer to dine in as opposed to curbside. Those two places have(at times) had decent menus.

S Crover
09-20-05, 13:46
Cruised around a bit at noon today and found Celine on EB road. White, mid-twenties, slim bod, long black hair, tatoos, small boobs, nice face, friendly attitude. After she got in the car I remembered her from a couple of years ago when she was hooking under a different street name. We went to my place for what I thought would be a satisfying half and half. All went well with the blowjob warm-up session, but when she took her clothe off her body odor was unbelievable. I nevertheless tried fucking her to get my money's worth, but lost my hard on because of the smell. Never did get my nuts off with her. A bad SW experience. Maybe better luck tomorrow. There was a young blonde with her when I picked her up. I will look for her friend next. Hopefully she had a bath in the last month.

Skinner Lewis
09-20-05, 23:27
Hard to Please,

RnW shuts down at 9 or so every night. I've yet to find the other BaS. I thought I knew the address, but I've driven back many times and just can't seem to find it.

Lov2play
09-25-05, 00:31
I think I'll pass on VIP. Sounds as if it's hit or miss. I'm going to the beach in a couple of weeks and try the Rainbow down there :)

Mark User
09-25-05, 07:41
Heading to the top of the hill last week, I passed the S'thner and slowed down, drove through the parking lot, and didn't see much until right as I got back to the road. There walking along the road back to the motel was a very cute young-but-not-too-young dancer. A good time was had by all for a couple of Jacksons.

When I got to the top of the Hill, I had a felicitous time.

Mark

Fluffyboy
09-25-05, 09:15
Heading to the top of the hill last week, I passed the S'thner and slowed down, drove through the parking lot, and didn't see much until right as I got back to the road. There walking along the road back to the motel was a very cute young-but-not-too-young dancer. A good time was had by all for a couple of Jacksons.MarkAh, good to see something happening there again. I drive by there 2 or 3 times a month and there's been some kind of cleanup-paintup-fixup project going on for quite a while. Haven't seen anything there since the "room 11" days, except one pair of women who needed money to "get out of town quick". I was considering a 2-fer until I got into the room. It was so trashed that I just took one in the bathroom for a bbbj.

Member #3943
09-25-05, 19:43
Mark you mean southerner or hill. Im confused?

Doe Hunter
09-26-05, 18:48
Heading to the top of the hill last week, I passed the S'thner and slowed down, drove through the parking lot, and didn't see much until right as I got back to the road. There walking along the road back to the motel was a very cute young-but-not-too-young dancer. A good time was had by all for a couple of Jacksons.

When I got to the top of the Hill, I had a felicitous time.

MarkMark,

Was this on Highway 29?

Member #3943
09-28-05, 09:09
Young girl Diamond at ht. nice

Hard To Please
09-28-05, 23:27
A new location just off Pleasantburg near the old location. Prices go up with levels of attention....1, 2, or 3. That may sound high, but so is the quality. And the new place is much nicer...like Atlantis or LMR in Columbia.

Doe Hunter
09-29-05, 03:18
Young girl Diamond at ht. niceYes Diamond is very nice was there today.

Skinner Lewis
09-29-05, 14:19
A new location just off Pleasantburg near the old location. Prices go up with levels of attention: 1, 2, or 3. That may sound high, but so is the quality. And the new place is much nicer...like Atlantis or LMR in Columbia.Where did they move too? Pleasantburg is a LONG road.

Elvis89
09-30-05, 09:38
I crossed over the bridge in front of the Hartwell Dam and traveled up the hill about 16 clicks. Made a left down a side street, zig zagged through the wooden fence and pulled up to the proper narrow doorway. Was meet in the “foyer” by lady of the house who gave me the 3rd degree about my intended purpose. After exchanging the secret password and fraternal handshake, I was introduced to a gem that is often referred to as being in the rough. She was introduced as being new to the profession. Indeed, she was new and naïve, but willing to learn. Her age was in the young thirties.

I was a gentleman and treated her nicely. She had a tongue piercing and inquired if it was giving me pleasure. Honestly, it didn’t do a thing for me, but I told her it felt nice. Her slow even strokes and teasing tongue tip was actually getting the job done. After a bit, I was fitted for a glove and we explore differing positions. The event was concluded with a doggie style ride to the finish. I noted she liked a vigorous stroke. Apparently, she liked a good thrust of the rocket.

The girl was sweet and nice. If she stays in the business, I hope doesn’t become jaded. She will be there through the typical Sunday exchange. I suggest being a gentleman and the dividends will be rewarding. As I left I got the new password for the next visit.

Hard To Please
09-30-05, 17:06
They are in the "professional office park" just off Pleasantburg. Turn right onto Sweetbriar coming north just after crossing over E.N.Street. Go around to the back side of the long two story building and look around.

Doe Hunter
10-03-05, 09:33
There are two new ones.

Hard To Please
10-03-05, 23:19
The devil is in the details. PM if you feel you must.

travelernc
10-04-05, 11:50
Just passing on some general information that i am sure happens all the time. My girlfriends good friend is married to a guy that has been going to the Greenville stripclubs for awhile. I do not know the exact name of the club that he got caught in but she hired a PI that followed him to the club and took pictures of him in the VIP type rooms doing more than lap dances. The PI took pictures that she will be using in the divorce case. So all you happy mongers be sure and look over your shoulder if you are trying to be discreet.

Worst thing is if she gives the pics to the cops then they may start pressuring the clubs. Sorry I do not know the exact name of the club.

Happy Hunting

Member #3943
10-04-05, 16:46
i think it is Plat PLus

Smut Villian
10-04-05, 20:32
Actually I've heard that Godiva's is pretty notorious for high mileage. It's been mentioned in the forum before.

Member #3943
10-05-05, 09:21
only u and girl in room at godivas go figure

Member #3943
10-05-05, 13:02
Plat Plus gets a littel funny if you do certain things, one nite they thought I was a pimp, duh!!!!!!!!

Smut Villian
10-05-05, 21:26
Maybe that was a compliment ? :D

Member #3943
10-06-05, 16:58
Paige is the older gal w earnhardt jacket.

Elvis89
10-07-05, 08:59
Found myself in the vicinity again. Stopped by and was met in the foyer by a little butterfly. The usual interrogator was busy. She inquired about my intentions and after a brief conversation, I was introduced to a busty brunette and a strawberry blond. It was decided to interview the blond. The blond was too fast on the draw and had a cold hand. A cold hand tends to make things retreat. After a while things warmed up and there was a flurry of activity. All in all, it was just too damn fast for my tastes. It was similar to a corn shucking and payment was by the cob. Basically that it is what it is; but damn, a little disguise goes alone way in possibly getting a tip.

On a positive note she had a good body and a pleasant attitude. She had all natural strawberry blond hair and decent upper body strength. Oh well for the cost of the room, the maid service isn’t so bad.

Carolina Joker
10-07-05, 19:58
I am going to make a plunge on my next trip out of town and have 2 girls at once. Has anyone had the pleasure, and was it worth the extra cost. And thanks for the posts on ht. Not being a prior lodger, I doubt I would pass the inspection at the lobby.

Ren Man
10-08-05, 14:01
Hell yeah! Especially if they are into each other! The best three-way I've had was with a pair of bi-girlfriends working together in NY. It was tits, ass pussy, legs, arms, lips EVERYWHERE!

Member #3943
10-09-05, 14:40
Ive done 3 ways but not at ht. they were young wanna be cracks just starting out , a couple of honeys a couple of years ago. Then I did 2 strippers that were bi now that was fun , one told the other one i ate better than her wow.

Member #3943
10-14-05, 09:06
Went to ht saw jennifer from manahatten via brazil looks good in low light then a little older but a huggy friendly lady give a bbbj to start then cove up for fs.

S Crover
10-14-05, 10:34
I believe LE won the battle with SW's, at least temporarily. I did some serious cruising over the last couple of days, all the usual places at various times day and night, and found absolutely nothing available.

CarolinaHunter
10-14-05, 13:21
I picked up Selina or Celine, the same wsw that S Crover saw a few weeks ago, we agree on two dimes for a bj, so we stop at her place and go into the john where she does more of a hj than bj. After about five minutes of this she tells me to hold on and she goes into the other room to tak to her wife. After about a minute her wife comes and tells me her guy friend came by asking who was there and she left. I didn't her no body else say anything. I found her off of EB road on S Washington, avoid her.

S Crover, I have to agree with you it has been dead for awhile, I was shocked that I saw Celine out, I guess that's why I broke one of my rules and went to her place.

Has anybody seen Tammy anywhere since she got out of jail? I sure as hell miss her bbbj's.

Member #3943
10-21-05, 18:49
Am I the only one doing any fucking? Awfull quiet around here, whats up gusy post about something, ok!!!!

PWhipped
10-22-05, 09:09
Please, I need help, I am looking for a AMP lady named Pepsi, please PM with any lead you have. No, I am not looking for a bad reason, I am looking for a good reason, I lost contact with her and have some info for her and want to see her again also. PM Please!! Thanks, PW

Fluffyboy
10-23-05, 18:52
It was a beautiful day today so did a little cruising around Anderson. Saw someone on one of the cross streets near Hall St. Circled around and stopped for a pickup.She looked ok from a distance but was pretty rough up close. Calls herself "Gummy". Nice breasts, but just too beatup, so I passed. She says she's in the area 3 days a week, and shares a room with two guys at the Southerner.

S Crover
10-24-05, 11:12
Am I the only one doing any fucking? Awfull quiet around here, whats up gusy post about something, ok!!!!

Carolina Boy, you are not the only one that's getting some strange stuff. I got very lucky twice this weekend. Great FS from two young split tails. But everytime I post details the supply dries up. Is it due to uncle LEO or other lurkers? Who knows. There is good pussy to be had if one just works at it a little.

Member #1892
10-24-05, 17:59
I was in your city last week and Thanks to the advice offered here - I picked up a very nice WSW ( Janice ) at one of the no-tell motels on Augusta RD. Although she looked younger from a distance - probably late 30's nice firm body - clean - and most important - GOOD ATTITUDE ! We went to my hotel for two hours - very nice slow BBBJ - all positions - MSOG. 4-Jacksons.

I did cruise some and saw very little other activity.

Be nice to the ladies - THEY WILL BE NICE TO YOU !

Member #3943
10-27-05, 13:09
1892 was it whre I told u , Hope you had a good time , pm me let me know

CarolinaHunter
10-28-05, 16:17
LE has hit again. http://www.wyff4.com/news/5172944/detail.html

They hit butler springs park, I never knew there was any action in that area.
Stay safe fellas.

S Crover
10-30-05, 11:18
LE has hit again. http://www.wyff4.com/news/5172944/detail.html

They hit butler springs park, I never knew there was any action in that area.
Stay safe fellas.

I did not know about this area either. Thanks, uncle LEO, for pointing me in this direction. With that many SWs working the park there will be more action to be found once the dust settles a bit.

SC Hobby
10-31-05, 20:42
Read the article a little more carefully. The only thing you will find in Butler Springs Park are men looking to blow or be blown by other men.

Mark User
10-31-05, 21:50
SCH:

If what you say is true, hy the 15 pictures? Surely some of those are not men looking to blow or be blown by other men?

Mark

SC Hobby
11-02-05, 18:45
As I said, read more carefully or look on the Carolina Channel article. The ladies seem to have been picked up in West and South Greenville, it didnt specify where. The article says the 3 guys were picked up in one hour in the park. That park is known for guys looking for guys, it has been on the news several times in the last year or so for being busted for that kind of thing.

S Crover
11-05-05, 11:41
As I said, read more carefully or look on the Carolina Channel article. The ladies seem to have been picked up in West and South Greenville, it didnt specify where. The article says the 3 guys were picked up in one hour in the park. That park is known for guys looking for guys, it has been on the news several times in the last year or so for being busted for that kind of thing.

Thanks, SC Hobby, for pointing out this fine distinction. You are probably right. This park has been mentioned in the news previously as a gay hang out. Some of the the girls pictured looked pretty good. I would'nt mind throwing a bone their way once they hit the street again.

SC Hobby
11-08-05, 18:58
Anybody know of any new American MP's? Body and Soul closed and although RW is open under a new name all they have working is one old korean woman.

Hard To Please
11-09-05, 15:10
there was nothing there last time I went by. My favorite is Relax-N-U just off of N.Pleasantburg. Check down to find the specific location. Jennifer, a Thai native working in an American amp is absolutely incredible. .5 for the house, then 1,2 or 3 depending on what you want.

SC Hobby
11-09-05, 20:32
Relax-N-U the place I was referring to as the old RW it just moved and changed its name. All they seem to have on the menu are asian girls. There were already 4 AMPs in our area if you include the one on 290 and now there are none that are american.

Hard To Please
11-10-05, 12:21
a brunette and another asian(not Jennifer). If they have gone exclusively asian, it is news to me. For me, the best available for a decent price in this state is Atlantis in Columbia. 170 there does what 350 does at Relax-n-U.

SC Hobby
11-10-05, 18:28
There is a skanky heavily tattoed blonde that works days, did not see the bruntette though. Only the older asian woman after 5 it seems. I agree with you on Atlantis.

Member #3943
11-10-05, 21:17
went by the big G on augusta , was ofered bj, but just had a dance, was ok

Member #3943
11-11-05, 18:56
Senior members PM me I got some nice info around this area. senior members that know me.

G Brave
11-16-05, 01:32
This report is about Cindy who I met up with about 2 weeks ago. I spotted her at a notel on S Pleasantburg.

She's a WSW, blond hair, medium build and about a 7 on the scale. we ended up in her room where she showed her great BB oral skills. Covered FS was also on the menu. All in all, a very nice experience.

I have more info for trusted senior members.

G Brave...

Member #3943
11-16-05, 17:23
Guys info on nikke is notlike it was , she was cold as couldbe today.

G Brave
11-17-05, 00:27
Carolina Boy.

Thanks for the update.

I was going to make a trip tommorrow but I think I'll pass.

G Brave...

PWhipped
11-17-05, 10:59
If I survive, Augusta and Cola(grin)

Wet dreams, PW

SC Hobby
11-18-05, 18:35
Seems like RNU menu consits of Jennifer who is asian, an older asian with oversized fake boobs and collagen filled lips, an overweight asian and the say victoria, the heavily tattoed greasy looking blond, shows up occasionally.

General1
11-24-05, 00:03
RNW was one of only a couple places to go for non asian fare. Just doesn't seem right that the new RNU would be the same as old RNW. Anyone sure that RNW didn't move somewhere else? Bliss moved off of laurens road

ALookerNnc
11-24-05, 19:15
Bliss moved off of Laurens road? I never heard that, can you be more specific. I used to go there all the time till they closed down, but that was years ago (at the old location near Haywood)

Hard To Please
11-27-05, 16:12
And man, did I have some good times there! They had one girl that used to be a USC cheerleader and had been in Penthouse. I had to see her three times before I got what I wanted, but it was worth the wait and every penny. I lost contact when they lost their lease. If they are their successor is still in the Greenville area, please, somebody let me know.

ALookerNnc
11-27-05, 17:58
Talk about good times. It was my first expereince to 'the hobby.' I saw a copy of V2 magazine w/ thier feature in the back and had to check it out. Anyone else remember that? They had alot of gals that drove from a WAYS to work there. My favorite was the petite brunette cutie that was in college at Belmont Abby.

Since I'm here (I know I don't post often) I have to say I had some good times at Far East Health this past Sunday. I've oftentimes stayed away - quality hasn't been too good in the past, but NH was closed. I can't remember the gals name, but it was worth the trip. Very sweet too, but not as good as a massage as the place on 290.

East Side
11-28-05, 19:52
When to LG for some chocolate the other day around 6pm. Met up with Tiki who said she usually dances at a club in Charleston. Went to the private room for a .30 dance, but actually stuck around and ended up spending about 1.5. Tiki made sure I got my money's worth though. She took care of every drop if you know what I mean.

PWhipped
11-29-05, 12:16
Usually older ladies, but this time it was a younger Japanese girl who was VERY friendly, good table shower, massage just ok, but the room service was excellent.

Wet dreams for sure, PW

SC Hobby
11-29-05, 18:51
RNU which is the old RNW, check out the furnishings or ask one of the girls, appears to be closing. Appearantly their landlord is giving them the boot.

Skinner Lewis
11-30-05, 19:12
Does anyone have any more info on this?

RNU which is the old RNW, check out the furnishings or ask one of the girls, appears to be closing. Appearantly their landlord is giving them the boot.

Skinner Lewis
11-30-05, 20:45
Does anyone have any more info on this?

Scsmokey
12-06-05, 22:26
I was at RNU about a week ago and they were still open. Did not spend any time ther cuz the place looked just like another AMP. I was wondering if anyone had some info on a beautiful young lady that was from Charleston name sasha. Has anyone seen her in gvill or anywhere else in the sate. The girls at RNU said that she did not work there only at RNW.

S Crover
12-07-05, 09:51
Cruised EB road yesterday and spotted this good-looking WSW, small build, long blonde hair, on the opposite side of the road. By the time I turned around two other mongers had pulled up to her. It looked like a motor caravan, three cars lined up to snatch this piece of tail. She talked biefly to the first guy in a black pick up. But he must not have offered enough scratch, because she went on and got in the car with the second guy. That left me out in the cold, but only momentarily. I drove on and looked up the girl in room 274 that G-Brave alerted senior members to. It was a very nice experience . Half & Half, on her bed, all naked, no rush, very professional, for a Jackson. I will see her again. She is a pro and aims to please her clients.

Boxcc
12-09-05, 15:40
Hey guys, long time, no write. I will be back in your fair city this weekend. I'll see if the old boxman still has the touch or not. If not, I guess I can always fall back on the Hilltop.

I haven't had that much opportunity to cruise my new location near Atlanta. PW helped me out a while back and I appreciate the info from him. Always a gentlemen that PW!

I have also found a nice provider in the Marietta area of Atlanta. She's a little on the heavy side, but I'll but up with that for a nice set of juggs! $125 for an hour, unrushed GFE.

I'll report back here just as soon as I am able.

SilverDolphin
12-14-05, 12:37
Based on a report a while back on the new personnel at the Hill, I decided to take a drive. The place looked the same as last spring, except the choices were much more appealing. I decided to chat with the Brunette, although it was difficult to pass on the other. Both were easy on the eyes and hard to choose. Anyway, the visit was above expectations. I might suggest additional support so they do not go away. I guess I will have to return so i can check the entire menu.

SD

S Crover
12-14-05, 14:59
Saw Karen walking down Pendleton today. Had not seen her for about a year. She is WSW in mid-40's, long red hair, medium built. One time she was so desparate for money she let me fuck her in the ass for a Jackson. Today I did not feel like messing with her.

Skinner Lewis
12-27-05, 01:04
So is RNU an AMP or is it American?

SC Hobby
12-30-05, 19:13
Its closed. No American places in Greenville anymore, only asian. Sucks.