PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Mets Fan
01-01-05, 22:28
After celebrating New Years Eve in a club downtown, I decided that I'd do some recon on the street scene in Columbia. The time was about 2am (a lot later than I normally check). Two Knotch Road was very dead. Nothing moving at all. North Main was a little better and I saw a couple of BSW out but I didn't pick any one up because by this time it was close to 3am.

TRU is The Room Upstairs. Not sure of the exact location but they have an advertisement in the Free Times newspaper and the ad gives a phone number.

Spaceman Spiff
01-02-05, 04:31
Fast,

Check out my post from 15 Sep 04 (post #396).

Muddy Shoes
01-03-05, 10:00
Was in town for a brief stay the other night and visited Four Seasons. Saw Maya, as has been reported on here by others. I think she was the only one working since I had to wait on her. The mamasan offered to shower me but I told her I would wait. I got the impression that Maya was tired or over-worked, as service was less than enthusiastic. Negotiated two pops. CBJ was only so-so and she kept the goodies off limits (no DATY or even touching). Round 2 included multiple positions and some fake enthusiasm. I gave it a go for the second pop just to get my moneys worth, but had to give up after about 15 minutes of trying. Not a bad looking girl even though I'm not much into the fake boobs. If I ever see her again, I hope its earlier in the day after a few days off.

Muddy Shoes
01-03-05, 10:25
Was in town for a brief stay the other night and visited Four Seasons. Saw Maya, as has been reported on here by others. I think she was the only one working since I had to wait on her. The mamasan offered to shower me but I told her I would wait. I got the impression that Maya was tired or over-worked, as service was less than enthusiastic. Negotiated two pops. CBJ was only so-so and she kept the goodies off limits (no DATY or even touching). Round 2 included multiple positions and some fake enthusiasm. I gave it a go for the second pop just to get my moneys worth, but had to give up after about 15 minutes of trying. Not a bad looking girl even though I'm not much into the fake boobs. If I ever see her again, I hope its earlier in the day after a few days off.

Mets Fan
01-04-05, 14:20
I finally got by TRU on Monday night and I thought I'd write a quick report on my experience there. It took me a little while to find the place because there isn't a sign out front of the building but it's in the office complex right behind the Waffle House on Hwy. 378 (right off I-20). Upon my arrival I was informed by the girl who let me in (you have to ring a doorbell and someone from inside will let you in) that she was the only girl available at the moment because one of the girls was in a "session" and another was on an "out call". The girl who was available, Andrea, was probably in her late 20's or early 30's and blonde. She didn't have much of a chest, but she had a nice body over all. She was also pretty friendly and very talkative. After paying up we got right down to business. She seemed to really enjoy our time together and really put forth an effort to make sure I enjoyed it as well. Gentleman, if you got the free time and funds go check her out. She's worth it.

Sprinter4544
01-06-05, 09:33
You'd think with this beautiful, warm weather that we're experiencing it would provide a good opportunity for the street honeys to get out and about and raise a little "shoe" money? Guess Santa was better to them than I figured and don't need the extra cash. Oh well, I'll keep looking!

Cola Bill

Falcon60
01-07-05, 17:14
Had seen a chunky blonde working KI. Was plenty Of LE around today and I mean plenty. Be careful out there.

Jimmy Smits
01-07-05, 19:52
I have tried to call the past two days and I got no answer. The calls were forwarded to another number with a voice mail box that was full and not accepting any messages. Does anyone out there have any intel on this? It would be awful is this place closed so soon.

Ruthless
01-08-05, 00:58
I posted this in the "Other Areas" thread, but figured since it's pretty close, I'd post here too. I have some solid info on action in Sumter. I hate to do this, but since it's a small town, I want to keep this as discrete as possible. Senior members and friends, PM me for details.

Big Guy Eight
01-08-05, 13:08
I posted this in the "Other Areas" thread, but figured since it's pretty close, I'd post here too. I have some solid info on action in Sumter. I hate to do this, but since it's a small town, I want to keep this as discrete as possible. Senior members and friends, PM me for details.By chance is one of them a thin 43 year old by the name of Sherri? She also goes by the name of Terri.

Big Guy Eight
01-08-05, 14:05
Hey Mets Fan,

How much moola are we talking about?

Ruthless
01-10-05, 18:37
BGE - nope, none by that name. PM me for the details.

Mets Fan
01-10-05, 20:27
Hey Mets Fan,

How much moola are we talking about?The price is 175 for 30min and 220 for an hour. There is no shower or massage so you get more for you money at a place like 4 seasons, but the service at 4 seasons hasn't been the same since Candy left. Andrea at TRU was pretty nice and enthusiastic.

Jimmy Smits
01-10-05, 21:14
The phones were being switched over to a new phone carrier and there were some problems. They are up and running but they will be moving shortly. The owner of the building doesn't like their business there so they have to be out in the next 60 days. I'll post an update if I find out more.

Spaceman Spiff
01-29-05, 16:53
This is something in the nature of a test post. Every time
I try to connect to the forum with a regular browser like
firefox, it says "Server Too Busy", but I seem to be able
to get in with a text only browser like lynx, which I'm
using now.

Anyway, Utopia on Two Notch near Four Seasons seems to be
gone. Last time I drove by, it looked like a Tax prep
place was there instead. (I suppose you could still get
screwed over there..)

Spiff

Smut Villian
01-30-05, 00:18
Yeah, Spiff, it seems that no MP has ever lasted in that particular site. I'd always figured that it was ideal as an out-of-the-way location, but that could have also been its' downfall.

BTW, I guess the forum's back up (I'm using Firefox 1.0, but it seems sluggish here)

Spaceman Spiff
01-31-05, 04:17
Yeah, I'm in with Firefox now too. Whoo-hoo.

I didn't have time to check it out while I was in town, but there's a new place advertising in the Free Times: Brook's Haven Body Works. They list the usual specialties "relaxation/aromatherapy etc", but have a clever new one: "Visual Stimulation Therapy"!

Anyway apparently you have to call for directions: 996-1819 or 739-8886. No hours listed, but "no appointment necessary". It'd be nice if it were on the northeast side. Someone check it out..

Spiff

Jimmy Smits
02-01-05, 07:44
I called them Saturday and they were closed because of the weather. They are scheduled to re-open today. They told me they are located off of 378 near Lexington. I don't know if this is TRU re-born or not. I know TRU was supposed to have been closed and moving as of yesterday.

If I get out there I'll post more.

OneNut
02-02-05, 22:18
As I departed Columbia for El Paso, TX I made a stop into the 4S's and had a visit with Jenny. She said she was new there, only 2 weeks, and did not know how long she would stay. Nice body (7) and looked to be in her mid to late 30's. Service was unusual. It started with a massage which consisted of her brushing her long hair and hands over my butt which did nothing for me. I started rubbing her butt and we then got into the fun stuff. CBJ and DATY which she seemed to enjoy and wanted me to get insideof her. When I did, I could not engage more than half my length without her complaining that it hurt. That is a first for me and if I were a short man that would make me feel good. However, only three inches of stroke does not take me to places I need to be. She quickly wanted to change positions but instead found myself getting oiled up for a handjob completion. Well at least I finished what I started, just not in the manner I had hoped for. I would not recommend Jenny unless you like a handjob and then she is OK.

Amigos, I am now in El Paso and since the move have not had time to check out the local inventory. I wish you all the best hunting and hope to post again to the Columbia board when I return to visit relatives in the area, so keep the board lively with relevant information for my next visit!

Spaceman Spiff
02-05-05, 18:22
Got back to town and had a chance to check them out. Yes, they are the reincarnation of TRU, so in general the same girls and prices. You exit I-20 onto US-378 North (towards Lexington). As you head down a hill perhaps half a mile from the Interstate, there is an insurance office on the right, and a small road just after it. Turn right onto this (unpaved) road, and Brook's is the second house on the left. It might be hard to find at night, I didn't notice any streetlights. $170/30min, $220/60min. Ad mentioned jaccuzi I think, but I didn't see anything like that. Each girl will introduce herself and you make your choice. The day I went, it was all white girls, no 10s, but no 3s either. Friendly, good though not exceptional service.

Sprinter4544
02-08-05, 15:04
Been waiting for the forum to stay up when I'm logged in and it looks as though Jackson has it going again.

Several Friday's ago I was cruising my route around Bush River/Broad Riber/St. Andrews roads and was surprised to see a cutie waving to me from her front door. Being the gentleman that I am, I stopped and chatted for a few with her. Seems that she was in need of rent money and offered a BBBJ for a Jackson, no CIM but shot all over her very large chest. She's a rather short woman, 5' 1" at the most, but with a 38" chest. No beauty queen by any stretch of the imagination, but has excellent oral skills. Said her name was Lisa. She let me know that she's been living there for about 4 years coming from California and doesn't walk the streets at all and doesn't normally stand at the door, but it was a nice day and I just happened to be passing by. I repeated this process last week, but just stopped by and knocked on the door as she had requested. She answered and let me in, again another BBBJTC, came on her 38's again. Just as good as the first time. Traded her a jackson again to help with the bills. My last meeting with her was last night. I knocked on her door and she let me in. She offered her normal favor, for the Jackson or for an additional two Lincolns, she would provide a half and half. I needed to find out how tight that little box was, so I opted for the new menu item. She claims to never have had children, which might explain why she is indeed still tight? Started with the BBBJ, then moved into mission, covered of course, pounded it for quite some time and pulled out, yanked off the sock and shot all over those large mammaries again. Very sexy seeing my spunk sprayed all over her chest. The only downfall of all of this is she talks a little too much, not during the deed, but all other times, but otherwise, a great experience. She said she does not have a phone to contact her, just stop by and knock. If she's not busy with someone else, she'll entertain anyone who's not spaced out on drugs, or intoxicated. PM me if you'd like her whereabouts, I'll be glad to share with any "trusted" fellow monger. She also informed me that she has a friend coming into town this Friday and staying over until next Tuesday. She mentioned that I could have both of them, and it would be a very memorable occassion. I might have to take her up on that one.

Happy Mongering, and stay safe:

Cola Bill

SC Oral Guy
02-09-05, 20:53
Had the luck of finding a WSW in the parking lot of K-Mart accross from Dutch Square mall. She was about 40-45 years about a 5 on the sw scale very trim small tits but she gave a great BBBJCIM for a jackson no rush. Said her name was sandy or candy long dark hair face was ok body not bad. She says she walks the area quite often keep your eyes open.

SC Oral Guy

Ok at Daddy
02-10-05, 01:12
I read you post and like it. I'm not too far away and might like to make a trip over that way (with your help, of course).

Thanx

Spaceman Spiff
02-14-05, 01:00
Heard from one of the girls at another AMP that Four Seasons was in legal trouble. Rode by later, and the light was off (during normal hours). Cola may have just lost its only full service AMP..

Spaceman Spiff

Danwhanger
02-20-05, 11:47
Oh, say it isn't so that the 4 Seasons is closed down. 4 Seasons is the only AMP within 100 miles of Augusta, and every knows Augusta is dead. That leave Athens or Atlanta.

Damn. But at least the forum is back. Thanks Jackson.

SC Oral Guy
02-21-05, 19:29
It was just a matter of time before they got caught and closed down, Columbia does not like "massage parlors" for some strange reason. I will really miss them but am sure someone will open near by with the same service "I hope".

SC Oral Guy

Spaceman Spiff
02-21-05, 22:44
Drove by 4 Seasons a few more times during normal hours. No light. I think it's definite. Oh well, they had a pretty good run all things considered (if you count the Golden Spa days).

Spaceman Spiff

Run Mann
02-22-05, 20:14
Usually when these places are closed down by LE, they make the news. The last time the Golden Spa, the name they used before Four Season was closed down, it was the lead story on the local nightly news, maybe LE had nothing to do with their closing. You've got to admit for the amount of time they stayed in (if they are indeed gone) business, and the overt manner in which they operated LE had to know what they were doing.

Candy, I miss you.

Smut Villian
02-24-05, 22:52
You close one down, another takes it's place soon after (unless LE goes all-out like they did in Gwinnett County, GA). With this in mind, I think (if 4 Seasons is indeed gone) there will be another AMP to take it's place in the near future; I mean, how long was the Golden Spa out of business before Four Seasons popped up?

Would that new AMP be full service? I don't know, since it hasn't happened yet. But there's always that possibility...

TeenieWeenie
02-25-05, 23:33
Guys,

I'm not into full-service, just a little "relief" now and then. Besides, paying money for sex is illegal, and none of us would ever consider breaking the law. (As we all know, one of our former presidents has clarified that anything up to a BJ is NOT sex.)

I've been to two AMPs in town, (VIP and Our Place), where an hour massage is $80. The ladies were older, and remained fully dressed. I've also been to Osaka - younger, more attractive girl, who did go topless, (is that against the law yet?), but the cost there was $100.

Several of the other places in town, (you know, the "visual stimulation, aromatherapy" places), charge a ridiculous amount of money - $160, to start!

$80 seems a lot to pay for a HJ. I'm not comfortable picking girls up off the street. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

TeenieWeenie
02-25-05, 23:53
I posted a msg about high costs of HJ in this city, ($80 at the AMPs - Lord only knows how high at the "aromatherapy" places), but it seems to have vanished.

Smut Villian
02-26-05, 01:39
$80 seems a lot to pay for a HJ...

Teenieweenie, you're preaching to the choir. With us being located in the Bible Belt, the action is going to be a bit expensive and harder to come by in some cases, because LE drives this stuff underground. And seeing that our only full-service AMP has apparently been busted I don't know of too many other lower-cost options around.

At least we're not like Augusta, GA.

Jimmy Smits
02-26-05, 09:06
Guys,

I'm not into full-service, just a little "relief" now and then. Besides, paying money for sex is illegal, and none of us would ever consider breaking the law. (As we all know, one of our former presidents has clarified that anything up to a BJ is NOT sex.)

I've been to two AMPs in town, (VIP and Our Place), where an hour massage is $80. The ladies were older, and remained fully dressed. I've also been to Osaka - younger, more attractive girl, who did go topless, (is that against the law yet?), but the cost there was $100.

Several of the other places in town, (you know, the "visual stimulation, aromatherapy" places), charge a ridiculous amount of money - $160, to start!

$80 seems a lot to pay for a HJ. I'm not comfortable picking girls up off the street. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!For $160 you can get 1/2 hr. of F/S in this town from most of the places that advertise in the Free Times. LMR is way over priced. However, if you call the places that advertise in-call (most of them operate out of local hotels) you can get what you need for that price.

Compared to what you pay in a lot of other places, $160 for the full meal is about right or even a little lower.

If you really want it on the cheap then you can head to Bennetsville or hit the streets here in Cola.

Big Guy Eight
02-28-05, 18:53
Hey, I was in town last Wednesday and called the Four Seasons. The lady answering the telephone said they were open until 10:00 p.m. that evening, so I guess they are still there.

Whatever you do, don't go to Atlantis. It's a real rip off.

Smut Villian
03-02-05, 02:40
Hey, I was in town last Wednesday and called the Four Seasons. The lady answering the telephone said they were open until 10:00 p.m. that evening, so I guess they are still there.

Whatever you do, don't go to Atlantis. It's a real rip off.

Nice piece of investigative work, Big guy. Who would've thought- "just call the number, stupid" :D

BTW, anyone here could've told you about Atlantis. That's why I stay clear of the aromatherapy joints; most of them are rip-offs. It would be nice to get some American tail every now and again, I just don't want to have to take out a bank loan just to get (figuratively and literally) jerked off.

OneNut
03-03-05, 20:55
Gents,

If you are concerned about the prices in Columbia save your money and take a trip to Ontario, California. When I lived there I could visit the AMPs and get f/s for 60. That was the door entry fee for the massage, but if you start doing a little massaging in return and offer to DATY I always ended up fully satisfied. Tip was usually 40 once I had visited a few times and established that the service was the same on every visit. There are several on Central as you head to Chino, one on Arrowhead in a medical complex behind the hospital, and others. Check the local newspaper for ads. You can also find SWs on Holt between Ontario at Grapevine and Pomona near the park. I miss California service and prices. By the way, I still have not found a reliable service in El Paso, and find it difficult to find the time to go to Juarez without the other half finding out.

Happy hunting!

David SC
03-10-05, 09:42
Gentlemen,

I just got my upgraded membership so this is my first post. Here's what I've learned: There is a WSW in the "St. Anna's & King's Court" area of Columbia. (I'm being obsure on purpose, please forgive me.) Probably mid-40's about a 4-5 on the scale. We went for a drive, playing the "you sure you're not cop?" game. Obviously she was sick, hacking and coughing like a full tuberculosis ward. I decided not to sample the wares, offered her a little jingle for her trouble and dropped her back where I found her.

There is a BSW in the same area. Aggressive in her sales pitch. Sores all over her mouth. I rolled up the window and sped up like I was being chased by a dog on a country road.

I did drive by the Seasons. The light was off but, while driving behind the building one of the girls was out walking the dogs. I stopped and asked her if they were open and she said yes, but the sign is broken.

Gentlemen, this girl was gorgeous. I'm sorry I had neither the time nor the cash to patronize the establishment.

Mets Fan
03-10-05, 17:01
I recently made a couple of trips to Brook's. First time was in late Febuary (sorry it took me so long to get around to posting about it.). Three girls were working. All of them in the 6 to 8 range. Decided on a perky brunettle named Kayla. She gave a decent CBJ with a lot of eye contact. Then proceeded to FS. FS was alright but nothing to get overly excited about. A week later decided to go back. Only two girls working. Both in their late thirties. Decided on Samantha. She was about a 6. This was probably the worse experience I've ever had at a brothel. She was not very enthusiastic and acted like she would rather be doing anything else. No BJ, not even a CBJ. Straight sex and to say that it was average would be giving her more credit than she's due. So guys be careful out there and if you go by Brook's don't go with Samantha!

Jimpur
03-17-05, 07:45
Hey,

Where is Brooks? Is it in Columbia, SC?

Let me know.

Thanks

G Brave
03-18-05, 05:18
Hey OneNut,

I've got to agree with you about Ontario. I was out there several times a few years ago and I couldn't believe the SW scene there.

I was staying at a hotel on Vineyard and back then, E.Holt between Grove and Euclid was great. Also Misson near Ramona was a prime hunting ground.

I sure do miss those days.

G Brave...

Gents,

If you are concerned about the prices in Columbia save your money and take a trip to Ontario, California. When I lived there I could visit the AMPs and get f/s for 60. That was the door entry fee for the massage, but if you start doing a little massaging in return and offer to DATY I always ended up fully satisfied. Tip was usually 40 once I had visited a few times and established that the service was the same on every visit. There are several on Central as you head to Chino, one on Arrowhead in a medical complex behind the hospital, and others. Check the local newspaper for ads. You can also find SWs on Holt between Ontario at Grapevine and Pomona near the park. I miss California service and prices. By the way, I still have not found a reliable service in El Paso, and find it difficult to find the time to go to Juarez without the other half finding out.

Happy hunting!

Palmetto Dude
03-18-05, 12:37
Brooks is near where SMC and TRU used to be. You can call for directions, their number is located somewhere here on the board. To answer your question directly, yes, it is in or near Columbia.

David SC
03-24-05, 22:17
Once again I found myself near the Seasonal Home of Joy with the neither the time nor the funds. I gotta get a better job. But from the traffic I'm certain there is excitement to be found, front door or back. We're still in the game, guys! What's not to like?

By the by, the board has been pretty quiet ... all over SC. I usually haunt Chucklestown and it's deader than Aunt Hattie's 20-year-old cat. Is Columbia the same way?

Smut Villian
03-25-05, 02:38
By the by, the board has been pretty quiet ... all over SC. I usually haunt Chucklestown and it's deader than Aunt Hattie's 20-year-old cat. Is Columbia the same way?

Heh, what did you expect from a place nicknamed "the Holy City" :) ?I don't know if it's as dead here, but I'm guessing the action may pick up with the warmer weather coming in (hopefully).

Beez Wax
03-25-05, 10:26
I visited 4Seasons just the other day. It's still going strong. I spent some quality time with Erica !

She said that they were closing at 10PM each night, but that would only be for a couple of more weeks. She also confirmed that the OPEN sign was broken. I take it that they are short staffed right now. So maybe someone is on vacation, or maybe they are expecting some "NEW" talent to come in !!! That would be nice !!!

Doctor D
03-25-05, 12:53
Gentlemen, I'm new to Columbia and am looking for a provider, preferably an independent, incall provider, who offers good quality massage with a happy ending. Any suggestions? I've been to VIP and My Place, which are fine, but I'm trying to find someone who works out of her home as an independent and gives a LMT quality massage as well.

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Dr D

Mets Fan
03-25-05, 16:49
Heh, what did you expect from a place nicknamed "the Holy City" :) ?I don't know if it's as dead here, but I'm guessing the action may pick up with the warmer weather coming in (hopefully).Summer does normally see an increase in activity here in Columbia. Unfortunatly, LE normally tries to crack down on the providers during the summer. Last June saw quite a few sting operations on the streets. It'll probably be saftest at places like 4 Seasons and Brook's and the escort services. It's more expensive than the SW's but it doesn't carry the risks.

David SC
03-30-05, 01:00
I was perusing the St. James/Waverly area this afternoon when I happened to pass two fine young specimens. One black (a bit chunky) and a white girl (superb) walking together, along a street where they should not have been, unless (I wouldn't have walked along this street at high noon with a police escort.)

It took me a bit to circle around, it being 5 O'Clock traffic and by that time, both were gone. I definately would have inquired of opportunitieds with the white girl. (Sorry, a black girl gotta be Hallie Berry Class for me to partake ... it's just me. Don't hate me for it.)

Damn, they were both fine i their own right. The White girl especially ... I'm pretty sure they were working since I recieved "the eye" as I passed by on my first run.

I gotta work on my technique, I suppose.

Knot Sure
03-30-05, 17:05
Back in February Cola Bill posted a very useful report (#483) here regarding a provider that is available in Cola. Since that report I have spoken with Cola Bill and made a couple of visits to see this provider myself. My most recent adventure was just today (since the circus left town in Sumter).

Basic info is as Cola Bill said. She is ok in the looks department. Short. Bleached Blonde hair. Probably late 30's in age. Huge (really huge) fake tits. Average quality in looks about the same as is typical up at Bennetsville.

Today's menu included BBBJ (this time CIM) and full service main course all taking about half an hour for two Jacksons.

She told me the same thing today that she had mentioned to Bill before. She says that she has a cute friend coming in from Myrtle Beach next week who will be available for similar options.

She wants to keep a fairly low profile, but she was fine with me passing this info on to trusted members. Private message and I might get back with you.

Jimpur
03-31-05, 07:52
Knot Sure,

I would bet your pm box is so full you will never get through it, but if you do let me know. I would like to meet this provider.

Thanks,

I did pm you.

Sprinter4544
03-31-05, 11:02
Way to go Knot Sure!! I haven't been to see "our little secret" in a while, but glad to hear that you're keeping her busy. I need to rearrange my schedule so I can get by for some relief. I have been out on the prowl recently, but things have been pretty much dead. I'm sure hoping the warmer weather will get things to pick up around here.

Good to hear from you again, keep up the good work and stay safe!

Cola Bill

Knot Sure
03-31-05, 14:31
Bill:
glad to hear from you in the private message today as well as a nudge here. And again, thanks for turning me on to this option to begin with.

Jimpur:
Yes, my box was rather full both here and the other board (I post on both). I got lots of replies from people who had no posts or just two or three "where can I find" posts over the last couple of weeks. Didn't reply to those I am sorry if you are one of those guys. Nothing personal and I know everybody has to start someplace. But the lady specifically asked me to limit the info to known people. So I responded only to those who I have had previous coversations with before and to those who have several posts over a longer period of time. Not trying to be a quality patrol or anything, just respecting her wishes.

Jimpur
04-02-05, 08:41
Knot Sure,

Thankyou for the tip in town the other night. I did enjoy and thanks for the fath in me to give the info. Any time I can return the favor let me know.

Mets Fan
04-04-05, 15:51
Couldn't sleep on 4-3 so decided to go out and see what was happening on the streets of Columbia. Arrived in the area on Millwood around the laundry place at about 12:45 am. Nothing happening at all in this area so decided to head toward N. Main via Two Notch and Beltline. Saw one BSW near the hospital but decided not to pick her up and continued my journey. Nothing at all happening in the N. Main area, but LE was out in force so that probably had a lot to do with the lack of activity. Decided to head back down Two Notch and things had picked up some. Saw a couple of BSW and one WSW. The WSW looked a little too good to be true. So I decided not to pick her up on the off chance that she was a cop.

David SC
04-04-05, 16:01
I passed through the St. James/Waverly area this afternoon and found a rather nice WSW but i was in the wrong lane, going to fast to stop to speak. Good thing, too. I passed LE about three blocks away. I'm certain it wasn't a sting, though. i've spent time with this young (relatively) lady before and everything was okay. All we could do today was wave and shrug. (I might have pissed her off because I didn't stop, but...)

Trim Slayer
04-05-05, 02:48
Went out to 5 pts the other night, drunk as a skunk, thin WSW- total butterface- approached the car, let her in, started a bbbj for a jack, asked for 50/50 for another jack, she agreed, couldn't finish bj (whiskey dic) Before she bolted, talked her into giving back one of the jacks. Yeah i chumped, felt like a PL. In retrospect, probably a fair trade for her troubles. Just passing along this so no one makes the same mistake I did. Even though i blew it, 5 pts SWs are ROBs looking for a hit and run.

Not all lost, got a few digits at the bar a short while later.

David SC
04-06-05, 15:32
I was in Columbia today and on Rosewood Drive, near the railroad trestle, I found a WSW mid-afternoon. Pretty nice, short red hair, slim, tall, B cups. Had a tough time finding a secluded spot for a BBBJ and HJ finish. One Jackson. She said she lives nearby but I'd never seen her before. Then, again, I don't usually frequent that area.

Last time there was any action in that area was before the Projects were torn down and then it was mostly skanks and crack-hos.

Pleasent change of pace, I'd say.

Trim Slayer
04-06-05, 22:59
Saw really hot WSW, 24 year old brown hair, nice arse, walking the walk leaving gas station near Bush River,26 yesterday. Honked, eye contact made. Didnt pick up. Saw her to to the INN along frontage. Saw which room she went to. Dialled 411, got hotel number talked with her (Jessica). She said she was with her "boyfriend". At first, I thought she was really with her b-friend. She said dont call again. Respected her wishes until about 4 hourss later, tried again, this time, she said she was still with dude, but interested in a date! Ah the ambitions of the Slayer! Negotiated. She said she really did have her dude with her but still wanted the date, couldn't be in her room. I'm thinking set up, maybe. Said she wouldn't come to my place, but wanted to make a date. I'm like, huh?

Called back earlier today, no answer four times. She either pulled up the stakes or was a set up. When I cruized the hotel's parking lot yesterday, thugs were talking on cell phones, maybe pimping her. I dont know, on one hand, hot as hell WSW but a little sketchy. If she'd give it up, likely she normally doesn't give it up. Keep an eye out for her, but be careful, might be a ROB.

Knot Sure
04-07-05, 08:23
When I cruized the hotel's parking lot yesterday, thugs were talking on cell phones, maybe pimping her. I dont know, on one hand, hot as hell WSW but a little sketchy. If she'd give it up, likely she normally doesn't give it up. Keep an eye out for her, but be careful, might be a ROB.

Trim:
Looks like you and I were trolling the same ground yesterday.

I made a trip over to see the little lady that I had mentioned earlier but found out that she was busy at the moment. Couldn't help but wonder if one of you guys here from the board were the person keeping her busy at that particular time.

Anway trolled the Bush and Broad River area. Saw nothing that looked promising in my survey which was mid afternoon. Did see a cute mexican lady pushing a baby carraige along the frontage road to one of the hotels. She was hot looking, but obviously not in the business.

The frontage area off Bush has always seemed to me that it should be ripe for the picking, but have never seen anything there that looked promising.Yesterday made the laps around the hotels and didnt find one door open or one lady in the parking lot. And with the nice sunny weather yesterday I would think that if they had been there they would have been out and advertizing.

Did see lots of LE out and about on both Bush and Broad River. Don't know if others have found this to be true but during Master's week things in Colubmia always appear to get a bit dodgy. Guess the Cola LE sort of ramp things up during this week to keep the tourist happy (or to try and catch a horny guy visiting the area for the Masters).

Cuddle Up
04-09-05, 14:04
Two Disney on Ice skaters were interviewed by Columbia police early Thursday following a reported scuffle with a local woman, according to a police report.

The 34-year-old woman, working for an escort service, told police she was hired by two skaters in town for a Disney on Ice event, the report stated.

Confusion erupted when the men thought the woman was supposed to disrobe, according to the report. The woman told police she only provided companionship.

The men grabbed the woman by the arms and legs when she tried to leave, according to the report.

The men told police they paid her $400. The woman is mulling over whether to press charges against the men, the report said.

The Disney on Ice production of Monsters Inc. runs through Sunday.

Must be one heck of a show.

David SC
04-12-05, 13:08
In Columbia again for a first-thing-in-the-morning meeting and traveling Twice Notch Road when I passed a WSW. It was about 8:45.

Tall. Tight body. We exchanged "The Look" but I was near to being late meeting my customer so I couldn't become a customer myself. She looked pretty good to me and I'm sorry I couldn't stop for a breakfast pop.

Went back through after the meeting but, alas, the moment had passed.

Jimmy Smits
04-16-05, 19:18
Went to LMR today and I am glad I did. Saw Jenna. Late 20s, early 30s, 5'7'', killer body, big fake tits but they were OK, nice attitude, got the full deal for $150. She says that I should really go to Atlantis as they are FS gtd. for $150 or $200 depending on the girl. LMR can run as high as $250 depending on the girl.

I was going to go to Brooks but I called and got no answer. Anyone have any intel on them?

Sprinter4544
04-18-05, 11:31
Had a day off from work last Friday, the 15th and paid a visit to see my friend from a previous post off of Bush River Rd. Knocked on her door and was asked to come back tomorrow? Guess she had enough business for that day? Decided to cruise Two Notch and found a petite young WSW across the street from the Toyota dealer. She was definitely working the neighborhood, strolling along the road, looking at each car that passed. I couldn't pass up the opportunity. We exchanged "the look" and I pulled into a parking lot close by. She came over, got in, and thanked me for the lift. We proceeded with the "You a cop? NO, are you?" routine, and drove off, out of the general street walker area of Two Notch. She said her name was Joyce, and her street name was "Lil momma". Stands about all of 5' 5", dirty blonde hair, small breasts, pierced right nostril, actually not a bad looking figure, cute in the face, I'd guess about a 7 on the SW scale. Was wearing tan colored stretch pants and a burgundy sweater. We proceeded down Two Notch and finally decided on a motel parking lot to perform the deed. Offered .20 for BBBJ, which she accepted. Driving a van with dark tinted windows does have it's advantages. Climbed into the back seat with her, dropped trou and let her begin the performance. She moaned alot while sucking the knob, and seemed to be enjoying herself. Half way through, she stopped, pulled off her pants and asked me to "finger her wet pussy, so she could cum too? WOW, I obliged and worked that clit and dripping **** until she and I came at about the same time. She was a real trooper too, taking every drop into her mouth, although she preferred not to swallow and spit it out into some paper towels I keep handy. A truly good experience for me. Keep an eye out for her, evidently she has a child and is working to get the college scholarship fund started for him at an early age and is taking donations.

Good luck and stay safe!

Cola Bill

SC Oral Guy
04-18-05, 22:43
Was in cola today 4-18 at about 6pm and spotted 2 WSW and one BSW, both WSW's were about a 6 on the scale one may have been cola bills girl both looked about the same as he discribed.

I didnt get a great look at the BSW but im not interested in black girls but the other two gave me the nod I had to be somewhere and couldnt take advantage but will be back in town on tuesday and will try then. They both were near two notch and beltline near the auto zone.

Oh almost forgot did see another OLD WSW black hair and crack skinny and fugly as they cum, she didnt even reach the scale but was in the same area.

I did get a pic of one of the blond WSW attached is 3 pics.

Cola Bill is this your WSW from fri?

SC Oral Guy
04-18-05, 22:46
last one from 4-18 two notch rd

Sprinter4544
04-19-05, 08:41
SC Oral Guy,

I don't believe that's the same SW I encountered last Friday. Nice pics though. The girl in the pictures looks a little more "chunky" around the middle, Joyce was a skinny young thing with breasts smaller than the girl in the pics. Maybe things are looking up on the Two Notch scene, at least 2 WSW's are available in that area now?

Keep up the good work, and most of all, Stay Safe!

Cola Bill

Knot Sure
04-19-05, 10:03
I took the grand tour yesterday (4/18) Drove Bush and Broad River a couple of times and saw nothing at all. Even made a couple of runs through the hotel parking lots on the frontage rd at I-20 nothing there either. Hit I-20 and then drove down Main street still nothing. Made a couple of runs on Two Notch eventually saw a couple of BSW down dy the U-Haul dealer and that Greasy Spoon chicken wing stand. Both looks way to rough for me to even consider as options. I did see a third possible provider standing in the front yard of a house a block or so of Two Notch in that same area. She kind of had the look, but she was talking to a black guy for two passes so I figured it wasn't something to check out. If she is a provider she s damn good looking black probably early 20's huge tits fairly thin. Like I said, I have no idea if she is or is not a provider, but will definately make another run past that house soon to see if she is in the yard again.

Funny I wonder if I was trolling the same time SC Oral was taking his pics. Not sure I think posting pics of the lady without her knowing it is a great idea, but I guess she was walking a public street so it was public.

Knot Sure
04-19-05, 17:08
Today was on Two Notch and spotted Lil Momma (the girl in SC Oral Guy Pics and the one Cola Bill saw). Anyway, stopped she jumped in and we decided to head to the Grand Hotel for a $40 special (she said she wanted a room for the night). I handed her the $40 for the hotel room and waited in the parking lot for her to get the room. After about five minutes wait I got a bit suspicious. Pulled forward just in time to see her leave the drive way and jump in another car.

Far warning guys she took the money and ran! Not saying she doesn't provide good service if you keep your eyes on her. But NEVER trust her like I did to get the room.

Jimpur
04-19-05, 19:13
Hey Knot Sure,

It happnns to all of us one time or another. Things in Augusta are picking up a little. If you come up with anything like Lisa or the same setup let me know.

Thanks

SC Oral Guy
04-19-05, 23:42
Damn Knot Sure I was in cola today too and saw her again around 4:30pm near Beltline and Two Notch but she was with a black guy so I passed on picking her up and was gonna return later but got tied up and didnt make it. Sorry to hear you got ripped off I will be careful if I do see her.

SC Oral Guy
04-19-05, 23:45
I saw the other one your talking about but she got picked up fast and didnt return the hour I was looking, guess the one I took the pics of ripped off Knot Sure so be careful with her.

Sprinter4544
04-20-05, 08:42
Knot Sure,

Sorry to hear you got taken advantage of. As SC Oral Guy stated in his last post, I don't think your "Rip-off Artist" is the same one I saw. Actually, "Lil-Momma" talked quite a bit about her business and how she likes to treat her donors fairly. One of her comments was "if I treat you guys nice and give you good service, you'll come back to find me and we both make out!" I sure hope it wasn't her who took a walk with your cash?

Stay safe out there!

Cola Bill

Knot Sure
04-20-05, 09:40
Well SC Oral if you saw her about 4:30 it wasn't to much after the time she did the cash and dash on me. The black guy might be her pimp and she might have been turning the money over to him.

I would be very careful about her!!!!!!

Knot Sure
04-20-05, 09:44
Bill and SC Oral
The girl is the same girl in the pics and the one Bill saw. When I picked her up yesterday she was wearing the very same outfit that are in the pics and when I asked her her name she said it was "lil momma" . So unless they are both using the same name she is the same one. However, I agree she looks much skinnier in person (that is before she took a run with my money). And she looked much ditier in person (which is one reason I was all for the hotel so she could clean up before I was with her).

David SC
04-21-05, 23:53
Cruising the St. James Court area yesterday and was acosted by a skanky BSW. (She waved me down and then flipped me off when I didn't stop.) I've seen her before ... sores on her lip. Too scary for me. Also near a house that always seems to be "busy" with idle guys standing around watching traffic go by. Can you say "narcotics activity?"

I passed. Self abuse makes more sense. The big head is still in charge. I hope to keep it that way.

Be smart.

Danwhanger
04-24-05, 16:54
Yes, Four Seasons is still up and running. Went there Saturday and saw Erika, the same Erika that was there before. Fine session. She really gets into DATY.

Palmetto Dude
04-27-05, 16:14
Anyone have any recent info on this place? It was mentioned a few posts ago, but I haven't seen any follow up about the ladies, looks, etc. Any help would be appreciated!

Sprinter4544
04-28-05, 08:21
From what I remember reading about Atlantis, it supposedely has pretty women working there, but the prices were "Off the Chart!" There were several posts a while back about it, but I don't remember anyone actually using the services once they found out the cost. It's located off of St. Andrews Rd, behind the Bojangles chicken place. Perhaps a search on older posts for "Atlantis" will give you the info you're looking for. Good luck and let us know if you partake of their services and report back what you find out.

Have Fun and Stay Safe!!

Cola Bill

SC Oral Guy
04-28-05, 21:37
Visited Knights inn on tuesday and saw Cola Bills girl that he so nicely gave me contact info off. As he said she has a huge rack and gives a good BBBJ for a jackson. She informed me she takes dates anytime day or night, some of you may remember her from the old cat houses in Santee she worked at both of them and usee to go by the name Lisa or Jill. She also used to work the Bunny Ranch in Vegas now this was years ago so dont expect her to look like that altho she isnt fat and ugly she has been working for years and knows how to get a guy off.

Oh and when I was done with her I was driving out of the lot and I spotted a tall skinny blonde in her late 40's that was kinda skanky but doable she waved and said hi but I just finished with Lisa and didnt have time to try her. But Ill be back

Thanks Cola Bill for the hookup

Mets Fan
04-29-05, 14:58
I went out to see if there was anything happening on the streets of Columbia on 4-28. And what I saw (or didn't see) disappointed me. There was absolutley no one out on the streets. I know there have been times in Columbia that pickings have been slim but I can't remember a time that I didn't see any service providers out. I don't know if the local LE has come down hard on the girls or if this was just a bad night. I hope it was just a bad night.

Zorak
05-01-05, 02:04
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the area and new to this scene. Have driven through the Knight's Inn parking lot several times, but never seem to find anything going on. Also have checked out mentioned Broad River hotels. Any suggestions for a Cola newbie?

Spaceman Spiff
05-01-05, 12:59
Zor,

I don't recommend street action to anyone. My experiences have ranged from 'negative' to 'fearing for my life'. Hotel action would be safer, but very hit or miss unless you set up something in advance. I recommend picking up a copy of The Free Times, which lists a variety of incall locations in the back pages.

Spaceman Spiff

Sprinter4544
05-02-05, 08:57
SC Oral Guy,

Glad to help out a fellow monger with info. I too went to visit Lisa on Saturday evening. She'd had a "beer or 12" by the time I got there, and was sorta hyper. We chatted for a while, then got down to business. BBBJ for starters, then decided to provide a little DATY for her. She had a pretty intense orgasm after about 10 minutes of this, then she finished me off with a BBBJCIM. As described by several other members who have sampled her skills, she can suck you off to completion as well as any I've ever had. Funny thing after we were done, she said "how much do I owe you?" I was only too glad to provide some relief for her, since she's taken such good care of me on my many visits to her. I contributed a Jackson to her motel fund and made my way back home.

For those of you who have sent me PM's requesting info on Lisa, please don't take it personal if I did not respond, most likely you're new here and I don't know you from Adam, so I'm a little leary to share info on her. If you've got more posts than I have here, I'll share the info otherwise, I've got to remain cautious so as not to ruin a good thing I've found, that I've shared with other trusted members. Thanks for understanding!

Have fun and stay safe!

Cola Bill

Knot Sure
05-02-05, 13:49
I can attest to the fact that Bill shares useful information to trusted members. Like him I have been flooded with requests for information on Lisa. I am happy to share with members that appear trustworthy, but also like him I have had to not reply to some requests.

I know everybody has to start somewhere, and if you happen to be on of those guys who have only a few posts or no posts at all, it may seem unfair to not respond. But we do have to be careful in some ways.

My suggestion if you are new and dont have many posts, read over the current posts and try and contribute when you can.

Boyd68
05-02-05, 14:37
Knot Sure,

I'm back!

Thanks for getting the new web address to me.

I agree that Bill DOES provide usefull and accurate information. Thanks for all the past info. Hope to contribute more as well. I too would be interested in additional information on Lisa if you or Bill are up to sharing.

Thanks again,

Boyd

PWhipped
05-02-05, 16:52
That is soooo right, contribute, post experience, and finds, and after you have posted for a while, then you can PM for info, earn your way into the good stuff, this is not welfare you know, you earn things here, not just given, I have given my share in the past and am sort of laying back a little. But I am always open for good time info(grin).

Wet dreams to all, PW

Mets Fan
05-02-05, 18:15
Hello Fellow Hobbiests,

I was talking with a friend of mine over the weekend and he mentioned that the Rosewood area of Columbia has some service providers. Does anyone know of this area and whether or not it's a "Happy Hunting Ground"? I'm not familier at all with the area (not even sure where it's at), but it's got to be better a atmosphere than Two Knotch Rd/Millwood. So my question is where is Rosewood and has anyone been out there and found anything worth spending money on?

David SC
05-03-05, 08:40
Read back a couple of pages. I've found Rosewood to be very hit and miss ... mostly miss. Having said that, I was lucky there a weeok or so ago, but it was the first time in a long time that I had seen anybody there. Although I'm from Charleston, I do my mongering on my weekly trips to Columbia. Rosewood gets visites once ina blue moon.

As for where Rosewood is exactly, I suggest mapquest.com.

Explorer2
05-03-05, 21:46
Anyone know where Brooks is at now?

Doctor D
05-04-05, 11:03
I enjoyed a pleasant session at VIP, the AMP off of Broad River Road near the old Service Merchandise. Angie, someone who has been there before, took care of me, beginning w a nice steam bath, just what the doctor ordered for my cold. Then a table shower, with complete attention to all bits and parts. She had me half hard as she towled me off after this nice scrub down. Then to the massage room, which is behind a sheet, no closed doors. VIP is a hands only place from all that I've learned, and that is what I was after anyway--a good quality massage with a happy ending. Angie is good at the massage and quite good at the sensual finish. While still on my tummy she began some ball play and teasing which had me at full stand by the time I turned over. She did not rush the finish and enjoyed bringing me to a nice climax. The price for everything is $80, paid at the front end. I did not offer a tip and Angie seemed to want one, but didn't say anything. She is a pleasant looking, slightly chubby Korean woman with a fair command of English. I've enjoyed VIP on previous visits. It is clean, hassle free, discreetly located off the main road, and good value for money.

I'm still looking for an independent who works out of her home for quality sensual massage, but am not making any progress in that pursuit so far. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Enjoy the pleasue gentlemen,

Dr D

Mets Fan
05-04-05, 12:14
Anyone know where Brooks is at now?Brooks is near I-20 and Hwy 378. If you're interested, give them a call. You can find their number in the Free Times Newspaper.

Smut Villian
05-04-05, 20:29
Doctor D.,

Yeah, your assessment of VIP is dead on. I too remember Angie (and Jenny from a while back). $.8 used to sound pretty expensive for a HJ (to me anyway) but you also get a top-rate massage with it; besides, most other AMPs would actually try to charge you more for the same damned HJ, believe it or not, so you actually come out on the plus side.

I would've tipped anyway if I were you, especially if you liked the service; these AMP girls don't forget a face (how do they do it?), and if you're remembered as not being a cheapskate then your next session is guaranteed to be a lot better (doesn't have to be much, a Jackson will usually do)

Member #3129
05-05-05, 13:05
I was in Columbia this past week and stopped by VIP and was only offered a HJ. I also stopped at Southern Gentlemen's was told that anything goes in the skybox. Last month I checked out Brooks and had FS with a little 18yo black chick who was hot.

Beez Wax
05-06-05, 09:39
VIP and Our place, or what ever its called these days, is strictly HJ only. No extras.

Be careful of the skybox at Southern Gentleman's. I've been quoted several prices and all were very high, so I didn't indulge. I think most of it is a come on to get you to spend the money and get up there. Once there .... NOTHING ! These girls can be great scam artists. But I guess thats how they earn their money. NOT from me !

Save your time and money and just go to one of the several R&R places in cola town or to 4 Seasons. That way you will get a sure thing and probably not spend as much money.

Muddy Shoes
05-06-05, 13:17
Was in Cola the other day and had planned a mini-mongering day trip before my business obligations but got into town much later than I had planned. Had an accident at the beach and spent the better part of the day getting my car to shop, rental car, etc. Wanted to stop by the Knights Inn and see Knot Sure's girl, but just didn't have the time. I had planned to see Azaria Brooks, but that didn't work out either. So I called Kelly, I guess an associate of hers. Pictures on her website were average, but she had lost some weight and actually looked better in person. Really nice country girl and easy to talk to. Now I don't see many posts on this board about independent escorts but I'll throw in my two cents anyway. Overall looks about a 7 (on the escort scale) with body better than website pics. About mid-30's with natural C's. Told her I was likely to blow quick and wanted two pops. She only had 1 cover so I suggested a HJ saving cover for later. She was OK with this and gave decent, although dry HJ while I played with the goodies. After some recovery time, she brought me back to life with pretty good CBJ. I gave it all I could in Round 2. Time was running out and I had to give up on the second pop, but I had fun trying. She never rushed and did some almost convincing moaning. For $$ and small tip, a pretty good outcall bang for my buck.

I had also planned to finish off the night with an ass-washing and massage at 4 Seasons, but was pretty wore out after Kelly left. Plus it was after 11 and I believe that 4 Seasons closes at midnight. Maybe next trip I'll have more time to spend.

Muddy

buster2067
05-06-05, 14:58
I keep hearing about this place Brooks, I've never been to it where is it located. I have been to 4 Season twice, both times I had no luck.

wilburdj
05-07-05, 08:07
I'd like to add my "thank you" to Cola Bill for providing information on Lisa. I was finally able to hook up with her yesterday. Very skilled, friendly gal -- anxious to be of service at any time of the day.

PWhipped
05-07-05, 09:45
I keep hearing about this place Brooks, I've never been to it where is it located. I have been to 4 Season twice, both times I had no luck.

There is something wrong with this picture!!! No service at 4 seasons and asking exctly where Brooks is???? PW

PWhipped
05-07-05, 10:01
I dreamed that Azaria is top shelf, but she does not see many new gents. I dreamed that I have seen her and I think she is one of the best for the money in all my travels. I plan to see her on my next trip there. But I only dream(grin)

Now I bet we all get a hundred requests from no posters and few posters by PM , " how can I find so and so and what will she do and for how much, I don't post because I want to be private" or " I am new and just getting started" Yeah, sure, go back to your crib or you others go back to the donut shop!!

Guys, do not fool yourselves, there are minors and LE on the board and do please be carefull with info you give out. You new guys, after you post for a while, we will help you after we feel comfortable and you have given your all and earned your way into the circle. You guys are important as one day I will stop, and others will stop, and then you will be the high poster with a good reputation of helping and knowing many ladies , good and bad. We share a lot and that is what this board is about.

Sorry guys, gotta get off the soap box, But do be carefull with details,

Wet Dreams to all, PW

prettytony
05-08-05, 15:50
From what you guys describe I think I have met Lisa before, but I had a different experience. Her price was resonable and I got excited when I saw here two talents. But when it came to the deed I was not happy. Very rushed service. Only had her one time, but from the way you guys talk I may try her again. I may have different results.

Bud911
05-08-05, 17:45
I had a few spare minutes today and decided to cruise the Bush River Rd. area. I drove through the Knights Inn lot and spotted Lisa by the pool. She gave a wave and came over to the fence and we chatted. I told her "a friend" had told me about her and she immediately said "it must have been Cola Bill ! She had been in the pool with long pants and a button up shirt on and her 38's were showing through "wet t-shirt" style. She said she was free then but I had no time to spend, so I promised to be back.

All in all, I wasn't disappointed with what I saw, but from the other posts about her here, I expected someone a little more attractive and a good bit slimmer! The almost 24 hour availability makes up for that though, I suppose.

As for other areas, I have seen the red headed girl on Rosewood Dr. a couple of times, but was not in a position to stop and chat. From a distance, she looks damn good, but I am waiting for another someone to post a review and a second opinion.

Knot Sure
05-09-05, 08:48
Guys:
I think it might be wise to be a little less specific regarding the location of certain providers in a public forum. I completely understand and applaud the desire to share information, especially when I see new posters stepping up to the plate and sharing (that is after all what this is all about). However. it might be a good idea to give only general information in the public forum and then share exact locations via private message. Don't want to shit on anybodies parade, but would hate to see a good thing come to an end because the information became to public.

Sprinter4544
05-09-05, 10:17
Knot Sure,

You must have been reading my mind. I agree whole-heartedly about the sharing of info on the public forum, we need to tone it down just a bit. I for one would be less than enthused to have my parade shit on. Thanks for bringing it up.

Have fun and stay safe!

Cola Bill

Jimpur
05-09-05, 14:48
Well boys Cola Bill]Knot Sure,

I was wandering how long befor one of you said something. Well, I went to four Seasons, the Mamason said "no massage". She was not nice I guess. They have a problem. Couldn't find lis. SO went to VIP, had Angey so so tip 20 but she though that was cheep. Well next trip is to truckers.

Hey Cola Bill and Knot Sure, thanks for all your tips.

I did talk to girl at Atlantis ll. She seem nice. 170 30min 220 1 hr.

Be cool.

Bud911
05-09-05, 15:26
I never would have mentioned a specific location unless I had seen it mentioned elsewhere in this forum. I would not have had a clue where to look for her otherwise.

buster2067
05-09-05, 16:13
I have to say I agree with you all. I'm sorry about asking for information for a location on the forum. I know now that it was stupid and it won't happen again. The reason I asked is because I am not familiar with the Columbia area, I spend most of my time in the Pee Dee area. I don't want to mess things up for me or anyone else so I'll use better judgement from now on. As for getting no service at 4season I figured that they didn't know me,but I will visit them again because if you don't suceed then try again. Once again I apologize and I thank you all for the advice.

Jimmy Smits
05-09-05, 18:02
Every place in town was closed yesterday. Brooks, LMR, Atlantis. I eventually called on of the outcall places and they told me to head over to Atlantis II. I got over there and a cutie named Justice was working. However she was going into a session and I would would have to have waited 30 minutes. I didn't have the extra time to spare so I left. Their new prices are 175 for 30 and 220 for 60. Reasonable enough for the quality.

Knot Sure
05-10-05, 10:18
I am so glad that everybody seems to agree that we need to be a bit more general in our information here. Buster, not a problem at all asking for info here, but I certainly do appreciate how you responded.

I can only speak for my own views of what kind of info should be posted in the public forum. But I personally have no problem with information regarding street walkers being posted here. My thought is that if the lady is trolling the street she is fine with public knowledge. However, when it comes to ladys who work out of their homes or hotels the best option is to give general non identifible information such as price looks and quality of service in the forum and then share the details in PM. As for AMPs and other places of that sort, I guess they fall somewhere between the two. Obviously everybody and their mother knows what goes on there, I am not sure if names are a good idea or not for providers at AMP posts. Once again, just my openion (and I am by no means the WSG police).

Hey I do have one question regarding an odd e-mail I got today. I recieved an e-mail from a provider named "Pricillann". The e-mail said that she was going to be in the area over the next month and listed several cities including Columbia, Augusta, Myrtle Beach and Atlanta with dates. The e-mail said that it was a bulk mailing to guys who might be interested in her services. My first question is has anybody ever heard of this chick? I got the e-mail at my yahoo mailing address so I am not sure where she got my address. There was no web site address listed and I don't think I have ever met her or even talked with her on line. I am just curious who she. Did anybody else get this e-mail?

NC Transplant
05-10-05, 11:35
I got that e-mail too. She advertises on the site that goes to the dogs with all the other high end escorts. I may have requested info one time, that may be how she had my address, or she could have gotten it from other escorts.

Knot Sure
05-10-05, 12:49
I wrote her back asking for some info and she just wrote me back. It appears that like yourself I had written her some time in the past and had asked for info. She sent me a copy of her web address. If you are interested go to priscillann com. I have never used her services so I can't speak to the quality. I think her schedule is on the page. I am simply passing the link on because I know some guys will want to know.

Spaceman Spiff
05-10-05, 13:04
I guess everybody has rules. Mine are that while I have no trouble providing information about where a place is, or writing fiction about what I might have found there, I don't identify girls by name or with too detailed a description. (Exceptions are if a girl has her own web site or otherwise seeks publicity).

I haven't received the email from priscilann (unless it's in one of my hotmail boxes now), but I strongly suspect she's the proprietor of "priscilla's playhouse", on which phrase you can google. If so, I saw here when she was located in Myrtle, and remember my visit fondly. She's no sweet young thing, probably about 40, but in good shape and seems to enjoy herself while you enjoy yourself.

Did go by Atlantis the other day, just to see what "new management" meant. As has been posted, $175/$220. Though the service is supposed to be all inclusive, I found a tip was solicited for full service though none is required for anything short of that.

Spaceman Spiff

Knot Sure
05-10-05, 13:13
Yep, she's the same gal as Spaceman mentioned. I did the google of the text he suggested and came up with the same web address as I was sent. Anyway, it appears that she is sending out an ad blitz for her own march to the sea!

I like Spaceman's rules as far as posting detailed information. Seems his posting rules are about the same as what I mentioned.

Zorak
05-10-05, 16:46
I had an experience with Priscilla Ann last year at Myrtle Beach. She is a little older, but I had a good time for the money. I would recommend her.

David SC
05-10-05, 16:49
I got waved at by the ugliest BSW I have ever seen today on Twice Notch Road. Good Gravy, I think the paint on the passenger side of my car melted. Worst thing I've ever seen. I certainly didn't stop. Besides, three or four blocks on LE was wall to wall. I think they were looking for someone specific.

Let's be careful out there.

David SC
05-10-05, 21:13
Geez, guys, I dunno. Looks pretty freaky to me. Maybe my standards are too high. (Okay, don't flame me because I saw an ugly SW in Columbia today but I've shopped Pricilla's site before and she looks as if she's got snakes coming out of her ears.)

If y'all learn differently, let me know. I'm actually headed to MB very soon and need some relief.

Doctor D
05-11-05, 17:03
Gentlemen,

I've been to VIP a few times and Our Place (My Place?) a couple of times. They seem very similar to me in terms of price, quality of providers, and level of service, though I might give the nod to VIP for facilities. I paid $80 at the door, tip if I feel like it, and get a good table shower, massage, and happy ending.

What others should I consider in this price range? Is Four Seasons a similar operation, or do you have fs there? What are the prices?

I gather that the aromatherapy places are much more pricey and not always good value for money.

I've been trying a number of independent massage providers but have yet to find one who offers a genuine sensual massage. I enjoy good massage, so it is no tragedy if I don't get the full treatment, but I would still love to find a quality masseuse who offers sensual massage.

Dr D

YoungGunner
05-12-05, 08:40
Has anyone seen any action in Cayce area? I have seen some potential talent around but never actively searched.

Knot Sure
05-12-05, 10:04
Wanted to give an update on my most recent hunting expedition. Was in Columbia day before yesterday with time on my hands, so I went for an extensive troll.

Started the troll by visit a to the ever popular Lisa. Knocked on her door, and identified myself. She said she was entertaining somebody, come back later. Just curious, did my knock inturrupt anybody's fun time with Lisa last Tue? Since Lisa was busy I took a drive around town.

Saw absolutely nothing at all on Broad River or Bush River. I thought I had a "fish on" when I saw a young (early 20s) black lady walking close to the 126 overpass on Broad River. I made a U-turn and saw her go into the convenience store. When she came out she started walking back toward the overpass. I pulled up and asked if she wanted a ride to stay dry (it was lightly raining). She said sure (I thought I was in). I asked where she wanted to go, she gave the name of an apartment complex. We headed down the road. I made small talk and hinted by asking what she had been up to. She said she had been out getting cigarettes. I hinted more sayingt she was pretty, she smiles and looked a little uncomfortable. We got to the apartment complex, I asked the apartment number. she said the mail box was fine because she needed to get her mail. She got got out and said thank you. It was then that I realized that I had just done my good deed for the day by giving a lady a ride home so she wouldn't get wet, but that was it! I was bummed, but I had to laugh, all my hinting made her more than a little nervious (I wonder what story she will tell to her friends).

After doing my good deed, headed for the rest of the city tour. Saw nothing more on Broad River or Bush River. Headed over to try Rosewood since I had read recently that someone had had some sucess there. Saw nothing on Rosewood except a couple of pretty USC students out for a jog.

Decided to head to Two Notch for a last hope. Two Notch had a few options out and about. There were two or three BSW close to the U-Haul Dealer. But damn were they on the scruffy side, I mean homely would be a compliment. I saw one brown haired WSW close to the same area. She looked ok (not great, but would do in a pinch). I drove past and stopped waiting to make a U-turn in a parking lot. Looking in the rear view I saw her jump into a white car and head off. Well having just been a day late and a dollar short for the second time in one day, I decided to head on about my business with my $ still in my pocket and still unsatisfied.

How's that for a lengthy report about absolutely nothing at all!

Lorenzo
05-12-05, 14:24
Following the recommendations of Cola Bill and wilburdj, I paid a visit to Lisa on Tuesday of this week (no, Knot Sure, it wasn't me you interrupted), my first time with her. She is not an attractive woman, but this is more than compensated for by her oral skills. To put it bluntly, she ranks as about the best cocksucker I've ever experienced. She gives a BBBJ with gusto and enthusiasm--takes it all the way down to the base, tongue action around the head, absolutely tireless. Trust me, I've had BBBJs all over the world, and she is about the best, rah chere in lil' ol' C'lumbya! She wouldn't let me cim, told me to cum on her titties. (Be mindful of this before you think about licking or sucking her breasts.) She has enormous size 38s, so her boobs are a marvel. Completely uninhibited, she walks around without any panties on. I had to identify myself, did so by telling her Cola Bill sent me. It's probably best not to go too early in the afternoon, as she'll probably still have a hangover. Anyway, she told me I'm welcome any time, so you can be sure I'll be back.

Smut Villian
05-12-05, 23:00
What others should I consider in this price range? Is Four Seasons a similar operation, or do you have fs there? What are the prices?

Four Seasons is definitely a FS type AMP. I've found that about $1.6 (massage plus extras) will usually get you what you came for. All the other AMPs here run pretty much like VIP.

And I agree 100% about the aromatherapy clip joints; for what you pay in those places (for a stupid HJ) you could get a decent escort (with FS).

Smut Villian
05-12-05, 23:07
Has anyone seen any action in Cayce area? I have seen some potential talent around but never actively searched.

Action in Cayce? That's news to me. Maybe you could give a location? (I'm not too far from that part of town during the evenings, maybe I could give a scouting report ;) )

David SC
05-17-05, 08:25
Mid-afternoon Monday, traveling Twice Notch from one appointment to another, I saw one wsw, one hsw (maybe ... coulda been a very light skinned bsw) both decent (6-7 for sw). I also saw one bsw with huge, saggy boobs. She raised her shirt as I went by and rubbed her belly just under those unrestricted bazooms. Kinda gross, if you ask me. At any rate, that's what I saw mid-afternoon Monday on Twice Notch.

YoungGunner
05-17-05, 09:32
Finally saw some action in the new hunting grounds yesterday. You have to cruise the side streets to see it. Saw 5 providers in 10 mins of cruising. Must not be to new though because before I could turn around someone else was scooping them up. Solid contributors PM for the locations if you havn't figured it out already.

Knot Sure
05-17-05, 19:09
Was out and about today in Columbia and decided to do some trolling while doing my business. Two Notch was about the same as normal. I saw three or four BSW in the typical places a couple would have been ok but didn't take them up on their offers.

Made my way out North Main St and happened upon a nice looking WSW with red hair. She told me a silly fake name that obviously is subject to change at any moment. She was a good solid 7 or even an 8 on the street walker scale. Fairly thin, looked to be mid 30's, red hair.

Stopped asked her if she needed a ride, she said sure and jumped in. After the standard are you a cop routine she offered $20 for a BBBJ in the car. I said fine, we headed to a more private place. On the way I asked what it would cost for full service. She said $40, but she didn't like doing that in a car. I said fine and suggested that I would pay for a hotel. She said she had a house in the area that would work.

I was really really nervious about that idea (all the stories we have heard about being mugged at a house by a huge guy who was waiting.) But for some silly reason I trusted her and agreed.

She directed me to a house a little ways off of way north main st. When we went in she directed me to her room where she kindly asked for the $40 up front. I was still a little nervous by this, but figured I was in this far might as well go all the way. I gave her the $40.

She quickly got undressed telling me to do the same. When she was nude she was still a solid 7 or 8 on the street walker scale. Her boobs were about a big A or small B and a little saggy but not bad. She had stretch marks from having a baby in the past but her belly was flat and she was not fat anywhere. She had a nice naturaly red haired bush and freckles all over. Lots of tatoos (which I personally am not a fan of).

She had me lay down and quickly got down to business. She was very very good at BBBJ taking it deep and taking her time to do things right. She even licked my balls without me even asking for it.

When I was fully ready she helped me put on the rain coat and we went for a nice two position ride. Just before unlloading I pulled out pulled off the rain coat and had her suck me to completion with a full CIM (she spit rather than swallowing).
All in all a very very good exerience.

We talked a bit afterward. She said she has a real job and only does this occasionally when she needs extra cash and mainly just with regulars she knows. She was eager to tell me that she would be happy to have me come see her regularly at her place and gave me her number. I would love to share contact information but she made me promise not to do so. She was really uneasy about any info on her being shared on the internet. However, she did say that once she knew me better maybe we could talk about sharing some info here.

So sorry guys can't share this one at this time, but maybe later if she says yes I can help out the trusted few.

Just curious if anybody else has met this lady, it was my very first time seeing her out.

David SC
05-17-05, 20:07
Knot,

This sounds like the girl I had some luck with on Rosewood a couple of weeks back. Since the entire transaction took place in the car, I can't speak to the tattoos, but skinny, red head sounds right. I haven't seen her along Rosewood during my weekly forays to Columbia so maybe my encounter was a fluke.

I reckon I'll have to expand my horizons since she did not give me her digits when we were together, if it's the same young lady.

Congratulations. Wish it were me.

YoungGunner
05-18-05, 08:48
Just pm some people on the new hunting grounds. If you didn't receive one from me don't take it personal. Just trying to be careful and not ruin a good thing.

Knot Sure
05-18-05, 10:20
Young Gunner:
Thanks for writing me back! I appreciate your help.

I have had two private messages (both from people who have never posted here) so far today from people asking for contact information on the lady I met yesterday, even though I specifically said that she made me promise not to share it.

To those who ask for information and dont get it please dont get upset. I do understand your frustrations, we all want to enjoy a good thing. But you have to understand it isn't personal. Its all a matter of trying and keep things safe. Post and when we get to know you you will get all the info you want (if it can be shared).

Boyd68
05-18-05, 14:17
Cruised BR yesterday afternoon around 6:30. Didn't see anything during the 1st two passes and was about to head over to see if the door girl was available when I spotted a brunette near the phone at one of the local gas stations. I pulled in and went inside for a drink and she gave "the look". When I came out I went over to "use the phone" and spoke to her. After some small talk she asked what I was doing. After I smiled, she asked if I wanted to join her for a little recreation. She offered BJ for 25 and full for 40. Settled on option 2.

She would not get in the car but told me to meet her in 10 min at a close by motel. To my suprise she was there! OK BJ, FS not too bad. She was about a C cup with a little tummy sticking out, but not too bad. No tats.

She said she was from Atlanta and would be around for a few days. She asked that I not come back to the room because she had a "friend" there sometimes. She said she worked evenings along BR from I-26 to I-20.

Might want to grab her if you get the chance.

Knot Sure
05-18-05, 17:47
Was out and about today along Two Notch and happened to see this provider walking by the Hill Top Church. Happened to have my digital with me so a snapped the pic. Didn't stop to visit with her, so can't tell you about the service or price.

On My troll today along Two Notch and Waites (the street just up the hill from Two Notch running parrellel with it) I saw five or six BSW all about the same quality at this one.

Also saw lots of LE in the same area, so be very careful.

Knot Sure
05-18-05, 18:08
I had a couple of requests for more info on the part of North Main that I met the red head on. While I can't give her address or phone number I don't see any harm in saying that I met her on way north Main about half a mile south of I-20. If I were to suggest a trolling location on Main I would say hit the area just south of I-20 down to the Richland County Library North Main Branch. Trolling time I would suggest late afternoons 4pm to 6pm. Personally I wouldn't want to be on N. Main St. much after dark (but that's just me)!

David SC
05-18-05, 19:35
Was out and about today along Two Notch and happened to see this provider walking by the Hill Top Church. Happened to have my digital with me so a snapped the pic. Didn't stop to visit with her, so can't tell you about the service or price.

On My troll today along Two Notch and Waites (the street just up the hill from Two Notch running parrellel with it) I saw five or six BSW all about the same quality at this one.

Also saw lots of LE in the same area, so be very careful.I saw her earlier this week around the same spot on Twice Notch. She's the one who pulled up her shirt and rubbed her belly (see my earlier post). Frightening, but that's just me. There are worse one's here in Charleston.

Mets Fan
05-18-05, 19:54
Went out on Sunday night 5-15. Saw some providers out along N. Main in the usual area. None of them looked all that great (and I'm pretty sure one of them was a dude) so I decided to check out Two Knotch. Saw several out and about. After cruising the area decide to pick one up. BSW about a 6 or 7 on the SW scale. Said her name was Christy or Chrissy. Did the "Are you a cop?" routine. After getting that out of the way decided on a BBBJ for a Jackson. She told me for an extra Lincoln she'd let me CIM. I agreed and she got down to business. Her skills weren't bad (although I've had better). After a while I popped. She did take it in her mouth but she didn't swallow. After looking at your pic Knot Sure, I think it was the same SW you photographed.

Boyd68
05-19-05, 12:59
Cruised up & down Broad River yesterday from 6 - 6:30. Only saw one WSW walking. She was a little rough for me. Baggy blue t-shirt, jeans, dirty blonde ponytail. Not cute at all. Saw her several times between I-20 and I-26, walking both ways.

Also saw a cute skinny black haired girl walking across motel parking lot. Made eye contact a couple of times but got no "i'm interested" look so I didn't press it.

Zorak
05-19-05, 22:21
Was turning left off I-26 onto Bush River this afternoon, and saw a nice WSW crossing the bridge. By the time I was able to make the left, someone had already picked her up. Lucked out later, though, when I saw her outside a gas station in the same area. Started talking to her, and ended up with FS for $30. She's a brunette named Katie. Nice find.

SC Oral Guy
05-19-05, 23:40
Was in town 5-18 & 19 drove the areas of Two Notch, N Main, Rosewood and Bush River no luck on Rosewood at 12pm and 6pm, no luck on N Main 1pm and 7pm, on Two Notch saw a few BSW's at 12 and 6PM and one older WSW at 12PM nothing worth stopping for, saw the one in the pic by Knot Sure.

Now for Bush River saw a very cute & young brunette WSW "solid 8 on the SW scale" at the K Mart I pulled in the lot and got a nod but just when she started walking to my car all hell broke loose about 15 cars pulled in the lot, people started comming out of K Mart so she made a u turn and headed into K Mart. I was not sticking around with all this going on so I drove down Bush River a few times and didnt see her again. I dont like mongering in the daylight and in a store parking lot makes it worse. Oh well!!!

At around 6:30PM I drove Bush River and checked all the hotels/motels saw one BSW about a 5 on the scale "Im not into BSW's" so I passed, pulled in the no tell next to K Mart and I spot the young brunette and a blonde who is also cute "a 7 on the scale" in the parking lot but there was 2 guys talking to them. I checked the lot a few more times but had to leave at 7:15 and I didnt see them again. 2 missed shots I must be getting old!!!

To me it seems like Bush River is gonna be the best bet in columbia for now, I talked to a waitress at waffle house on Bush River and she said there are not as many as there use to be in the area.

Good Luck
SC Oral Guy

Boyd68
05-20-05, 17:37
Saw an interesting site around 2:00 today. Went up Broad River and saw a nice looking blonde at a gas station in a strapless blue dress witha white pattern on it. She looked like she was ready to go to the prom. When I drove back by a few minutes later she was hanging all over a guy pumping gas like she was trying to convince him it was time to mate. I then came by a third time and the car and couple were gone. Strange dress and activity for a gas station in the middle of the day! Has anyone seen a SW in the area dressed this way?

Boyd68
05-20-05, 17:39
Lisa is busy today. Saw three different cars in front of her place between 2:00 & 2:30.

Zorak
05-20-05, 23:55
Has anyone tried the new Strange Fruit escort service? Saw it in the Free Times this week, and checked out their website. Wondering if anyone has any experience with any of those ladies.

Boyd68
05-21-05, 20:33
Saw a BSW on Broad River about 6:00 today. She was driving a red Ford Ranger pickup truck! First rolling SW I have seen in the area. She parked in front of Fishey Business and stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes then drove down to the closed shopping center parking lot and got out there again to stand by the truck. After 5 min there she drove back in the direction of Fishey Business. No doubt about what she was, mini skirt, fish net top. Not my type but she was ready for business. The truck had a camper top on the back and a bumper sticker that said "My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter". Interesting!

Nothing else out at the time.

manchu 1973
05-22-05, 18:58
Hey all,

I've been lurking for awhile and decided to post what little info i have. Any hobbyist deciding to come enjoy the seasons may have to wait a lil while.

Saw a sign on the door that said closed for remodeling. Hopefully it isnt closed permanently for widescale remodeling courtesy of our friendly neighborhood LE.

Knot Sure
05-23-05, 08:27
The truck had a camper top on the back and a bumper sticker that said "My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter". Interesting!

Nothing else out at the time.

Hmmmm, now that is different. I wonder if she uses the camper on the back of the truck as the place where the deed is done so to speak.

David SC
05-23-05, 17:46
Submitted for information only, no experiential intelligence.

While visiting Columbia today I visited the byways of Rosewood and gave a lift to a WSW who tole me her name was, first "Jackie" then, five minutes later, "Tiffany." When I called her on it she said she never told me her name in the first place ... uh huh. I wasn't the one stoned.

A hot body but a hard face, looked like she'd been recently beaten, then covered with make-up.

The flakiness and the persistent little, wet, hacking cough turned me off. I dropped by her home (supposedly) and went about my business without sampling the wares.

Knot Sure
05-24-05, 10:21
Guess I must be blind or something, but everytime I cruise Rosewood and the suggested side streets I never find anything at all. From what others are saying Rosewood is becoming a prime hunting area, but I have seen nadda!

SC Oral Guy
05-25-05, 08:37
I agree Knot Sure ive drove Rosewood and side streets for 4 hours last week and nada, same this week. Guess I am blind maybe I better quit driving....

Knot Sure
05-25-05, 13:19
Guys:
Something I have thought about often as we all post here. I bet there are lots of times when two or more of us are cruising the city at the same time. I bet we have passed each other on the streets or even been at Truckers at the same time and seen each other at the bar. I am not suggesting a get together, I know all of us value our privacy way to much. Just sort of think it is funny that we probably have seen each other but would never know it.

Boyd68
05-25-05, 16:27
I too have looked up and down Rosewood several times without so much as a single sighting. What end of Rosewood and what side streets are productive? I hit Rosewood , N Main & BRR mid-day today. All I saw was one WSW on BR but by the time I came back around she was gone. Have seen her before blonde, medium build, pony tail, jeans & a t-shirt, perhaps a 5 on the SW scale.

Happy Hunting!

SC Oral Guy
05-26-05, 02:20
Ok spent the day in cola and had some luck, first went down two notch at noon saw 3 WSW and 2 BSW, im not interested in BSW but both were on the 3 scale. One of the WSW's was a med build loose top so cant say as to how her chest was but she had shorts on and the ass and legs looked good, from far she looked like a 5-6 but when she got close she had crack teeth and looked a 2 mabe 3.

The second I got to take a pic of not a very close pic but she was a bleach blond small fram with good tits but the face was well worn Ill give her a 4 on the sw scale. See the 2 pics below. Ill write a new report on the 3rd girl.

SC Oral Guy
05-26-05, 02:26
The 3rd was Dee I did date her BBBJCIM she is about 37-40 years, 5'7", 36-38C-28-38 some sag on her tits nice ass and legs face was a 5 service was 9 she didnt rush fun to talk to and we finished and I played with her great tits and ass for a while when I got up she said you dont have to leave yet and that was after 30 min. or more.

She wouldnt let me get an pics but she said I could give out her contact info to TRUSTED SENIOR MEMBERS so PM me for contact info if your a trusted senior member.

Oh I gave her $30 plus a $10 tip it was well spent.....

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
05-26-05, 02:33
Was on N Main after my great time with Dee and spotted a red head, im not sure if its the same one Knot Sure dated but I got a couple pics of her im attaching. After I took the pics I turned around to pick her up but she jumped in to another mongers explorer just when I pulled up. She smiled and waved like she would be back but I had to go and couldnt wait. Oh well maybe next time but I was out later and hit Bush river rd. see my next report below

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
05-26-05, 02:49
Picked up 2 girls on the bridge on bush river rd ones name was deanne or something like that, anyway one was a little plump the other was med build the said they have been staying at Quality Inn on Bush River for a few weeks anyway they said for $60 we could all have fun they do each other while I do the one and then we switch, well I already had one today so I said they can do each other then both give me a BBBJ for $45 all was agreed get to the room and the fat one calls someone to deliver there crack in 15 min. Well I just gave her the money and now figure they were gonna rush me to true it was.

The med build girl starts eating the fat one while she gives me a half ass BJ for about 3 min then she says u better hurry, u only paid $45 I said I was suppose to get a BJ from both so she tells the other girl to do me but she doesnt want to cause she dont like giving BJ's.

This was not going well the fat one had her pants off and the other was fully dressed then the phone rings and she says my time is uo, Now im pissed I was in the room a total of 7 min got a half ass 2-3 min BJ and a lot of lip.

Needless to say AVOID these two they are in room 221 at the Quailty in on Bush River rd the med build girl lost a front tooth to the crack god and the fat one lost a tooth to him to.

Well one great date and one really shitty date guess it wasnt my day.

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
05-26-05, 10:50
Was on N Main after my great time with Dee and spotted a red head, im not sure if its the same one Knot Sure dated but I got a couple pics of her im attaching. After I took the pics I turned around to pick her up but she jumped in to another mongers explorer just when I pulled up. She smiled and waved like she would be back but I had to go and couldnt wait. Oh well maybe next time but I was out later and hit Bush river rd. see my next report below

SC Oral Guy

Nope, this red head wasn't the one I spent some time with last week. But she looks pretty good. I will have to keep my eyes open for her when I am on North Main.

Sorry to hear about your twosome who weren't worth the money. And thanks for giving us the warning info!!!! Will know to avoid them.

Boyd68
05-26-05, 11:33
SC Oral,

Was the thin one a dirty blonde with tats on her shoulders? If so I saw the pair hanging around the Shell station a couple of weeks back.

Knot Sure
05-26-05, 17:07
Was out and about in Columbia today and took the grand tour. On Two Notch saw the usual case of charators (Damn, that one Black street walker is just butt ugly and probably close to 50. I wonder who is that desporate that they would pay to spend time with her).

North Main was completely silent. I didn't see the cute girl that SC Oral Guy snapped a pic of yesterday and tempted us with (by the way oral guy, thanks for passing the contact info on regardng the other find).

I gave Rosewood another drive through. I guess I am jus not getting it. Everybody else seems to be seeing an endless supply of providers on Rosewood and the surrounding streets (I tood Dave's and manchu's suggestions on side roads), still saw nothing at all.

Was about to give up on things totally when I spotted a fairly cute WSW on Bush River. She was just crossing the I-126 bridge at the gas station (the place I did my good deed last week and gave a ride home out of the rain). I pulled into the gas station and waited. I got the eye. She walked up and hopped in. We did the check and agreed on a $20 BBBJ CIM in the car. She did an ok job nothing really above the call but not bad.

She said she works the area regularly. She wouldn't give her cell number or anything. She looks to be in her 30's average build, brown hair. Has an akne problem on her face (could be due to drugs). ok body (I didn't see her naked so I can't give a real detailed report).

Also a follow up on the red head I met last week. I have tried to call her a couple of times but have not connected yet. I will see what happens with this option and will update you when I find out.

SC Oral Guy
05-27-05, 09:09
I posted this in other areas but some of you do get to Sumter so Ill post it here to.

For the ones that know the circus is back in Sumter, had a session with a slender WSW she was in her 40's but nice firm 32-34 a/b cups great tiny nipples nice ass and legs $20 for a BBBJCIM in her room. Sorry didnt get her name but she only works early mornings TRUSTED SENIOR MEMBERS PM me for info. Her skills we fair a little teethy for me but not bad she started to rush me but I didnt stand for it and told her the more she said it the longer I was gonna take, that seemed to shut her up. Looks I give her a 5, skills a 6 body a 9 Overall not bad for sumter.

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
05-27-05, 09:12
Knot Sure
Your welcome...
I agree with you Ive spent 4 or 5 hours looking on Rosewood and side streets at all times of the day and no luck, maybe im in need of some rose color glasses to see them LOL.

Get by and see Dee she is well worth the money,

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
05-27-05, 09:14
Boyd not sure is she had tats but Ill bet it was them, avoid them they are bad news

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
05-27-05, 09:29
Knot Sure
Your welcome...
I agree with you Ive spent 4 or 5 hours looking on Rosewood and side streets at all times of the day and no luck, maybe im in need of some rose color glasses to see them LOL.

Get by and see Dee she is well worth the money,

SC Oral Guy

I was about to ask what sort of bait others are using in Rosewood. I have the standard green folding paper stuff ready to apply to any nibble that I get, but still no sightings.

Honestly, I really think it is all a matter of timing. All of the places we mention here (N. Main, Bush, Broad, Rosewood and Two Notch) are all probably great options if you happen to be there at the right time. As for My personal observations the most consistant place to find street walkers in Columbia is Two Notch and the side street that runs parrellel (just behind U-Haul, the church, and the Kangaroo gas station) and the neighborhood down the hill from the greasy fast food place (next to Benadict Colleges dirt pile). However, having just said that the providers that appear to be most consistant in this area are generally really low on the street walker scale 2-5 with one or two "Hell no, no way no how's" thrown in for good measure.

However, occasionally we all stumble on an opportunity that is completely out of typical hunting grounds. We all love those times when we find a pretty young provider who is a semi pro or amature only doing it to make a few buck in a crunch who happens to be standing around looking obvious at a local grocery store or someplace else like that.

I know I am rambling this morning. sorry!

Oh well. Off to hit the road for a while. I will be in Sumter for a while today and may give the new option that hit the board a chance.

Keep um safe and happy.

Knotsure

Knot Sure
05-27-05, 15:08
I would like to give a two part report (which has been posted here and in the Sumter area) on my activities on this fine sunny Friday. Was out and about today taking care of business. My travels today happened to take me around Columbia and other areas.

First stop was to see a provider in Sumter. Got to her neighborhood and saw her for myself. She is older than my personal preference (in her mid 40's I would say), but she is thin and has a fairly well maintained body. When I arrived in the area she was standing in her doorway sweeping and waving at passing cars.

I pulled across the street and snapped a quick picture of her before pulling back across the street and stopping to say hi. I thought long and hard about wheater I should post her picture here or not. After much consideration I decided that although she didn't give direct permission to have her picture taken, she was being quite open about waving at every passing car and she didn't seem to mind her actions were fairly obvious about what she was up to. And I only took a picture of her that would be similar to what anybody who was driving by could and would have seen. Plus the photo has been cropped in such a way that the location isn't at all clear. Therefore, I am posting her pic. If other memebers here that I respect think that I am wrong in this decision please let me know and I will gladly edit this report to remove the picture.

Anyway, when I got over to say hi in person she invited me in. We agreed upon BBBJCIM for the standard area going rate of $20. Her performance wasn't at all inspiring. No sooner had she started with the service when she started trying to rush me. I was polite but firm and told her that I would not be long, but that telling me to hurry was not going to help. Got the job done but when I shot the load in her mouth as she agreed to she immediately pulled away and most of it ended up on me. She said it tasted more salty than normal. Overall evaluation: looks 6 and service 3 (due to rushing). Not the best I have had, but considering there is almost never any action in Sumter this is encouraging.

Another strange thing about this experience is that the bed that I was laying on while getting the service is the bed her and her husband sleep on at night. Thier picture was sitting on the dresser next to the bed and a picture of what I assume to be a grand child was on the wall above the bed. Just sort of strange to get a glempse of those things as your getting a dick sucking.

Later in the afternoon was in Columbia and made a visit to SC Oral Guy's new friend Dee. When I knocked on the door she opened and first words were are you a cop (which she repeated probably five or six times). I assured her that I was not a cop and mentioned that SC Oral Guy had sent me she. She relaxed a bit but was still really jumpy and parinoid. However, she was more than willing to agree to providing a BBBJCIM for the going rate of $20. She started to leave her clothes on for the service, but was happy to take them off when I asked. She is probably late 30's fair looks maybe a 6 or so on the Streetwalker scale. B cups, fairly flat tummy (some stretch marks), unshaved bush and a natural red head (not the one I was with last week, damn two red heads in just over a week). Now I will admit that it took a little bit more encouragement to get things going for this second round of my day. But she didn't appear to be in a huge hurry and gladly took her time making sure I was properly motivated. She licked my balls when asked to do so and allowed plenty of tit play and finger exploration of her pussy during the BBBJ. She was a trooper when it came to sucking it all in when I finally busted the nut. Overall evaluation: looks 6, service 8.

After I was done she asked me what Oral Guy had said about her on the net. I told her that he gave her steller reviews and that he encouraged his friends to ask for her information and suggested that they visit her. She seemed pleased at this.

I asked if I could shoot a pic of her, she said no firmly. She said that SC Oral Guy had also asked. She also appeared very worried that the police might find out about her from the internet. I assured her that SC Oral and I both would only share her info with trusted people. She asked if I would come again to visit her that afternoon. I laughed and said probably not again today (two times in a few hours is plenty) but that I would definately come to visit her again.

By the way, when I was visiting Dee I also noticed two other providers who live in the same complex. But appeared to be open for business and eager provide. Their looks was about the same as Dee.

Anyway, thanks SC Oral Guy for the info and I hope this report helps others. Plus remember, if others here think I should edit out the photo just let me know and I will be glad to do so.

SC Oral Guy
05-27-05, 16:25
I think the pic is cool she was in a public place doing business so she is game, I guess she likes to rush, to bad she didnt catch for u she did catch all mine but couldnt wait 2 seconds to spit.

I guess we both got the same service from both, body wise I liked the one in sumter "I guess when your 55 mid 40's is young" but service wise Dee was much better. But on the other note the one in sumter is so rare in a pinch or between trips to cola she will do. I still wanna try FS with her love to watch her ass and maybe slip in by mistake LOL.

Well I hope you had a good time anyway.

SC Oral Guy

Boyd68
05-27-05, 20:03
Well, I think I was just behind Knot Sure in visiting Dee. She said I was the second person today to mention SC Oral's name. Yes, she is very concerned about the cops but service was unrushed and on the upper end of the SW scale in my opinion.

Thanks again to SC Oral for the great find!

TeenieWeenie
05-29-05, 21:49
A few days ago someone posted about VIP and "Our Place/Best Massage". My experiences:

Been to "Our Place" once. Had to haggle to get hand relief.

VIP - friendlier. No haggling for hand relief. However, Angie is developing an attitude. Angie is the cute. plump girl that you'll probably get if you go on Sunday night. Last time I went, she was real nice until I was leaving, then started speaking grumpy stuff in Korean because I didn't offer a tip. (Hey - $80 is enough for a HJ!) I was debating whether I would go see her again, and offer her $20 to "make up", but after reading about her negative attitude when given a $20 tip I don't think I'll bother.

The older ladies at VIP aren't like this, and I've never gotten Angie when I've gone to VIP later in the week.

SC Oral Guy
05-31-05, 18:24
OK tried looking on Rosewood and side streets for over 2 hours at diffrent times and not a SW to be found, I am just about to give up on that area unless I see something soon.

N Main not a SW in site

Bush River Rd not a SW in site

Two Notch rd Not a SW in site

Stopped by and saw Dee again had a great unrushed BBBJCIM usual donation, hope she stays put for a while its great to have a regular you can just pull up and get serviced especialy when noting is out.

Dee may be getting a cell phone so when you see her ask for the number she wants to make it better for us mongers to get to her...

SC Oral Guy

Doctor D
05-31-05, 18:45
Teenieweenie, I agree, about $80 ought to be enough for a massage and hj. Angie didn't give me any grief, but she was waiting for a tip it was clear. The times I've gone have been during the day and she seems to always be there. My sense is that at the Asian places, they live there and work there pretty much all the time.

I did not have any trouble getting a hj at Our Place on St Andrews and I paid the usual $80 at the front end, without any hassle for a tip. The quality of the massage and hj was mediocre.

What other options does Columbia have? I'm still looking for a quality independent masseuse who works out of her home. Any suggestions?

Dr D

David SC
06-01-05, 13:49
Back working in Columbia after some much needed time off. Got lots of work done but nothing doing in my travels. I cruised Rosewood and Twice Notch in the usual places and saw zippo. Must be the dready weather keeping everyone in. I did see a BSW in the St. Anna's Court area. She's a regular fixture there but still has the sores on her mouth. I've never been that desparate. In fact, I think self-abuse would be more fun.

I would like to rebut those who have not seen any opportunities along Rosewood. Although the sightings are indeed few and far between, there is commerce being practiced. I have experienced it first hand, as previously reported.

Sweet dreams to all.

Jimpur
06-02-05, 02:45
Well I see sc and knot sure . Are still keeping every thing up on whats happen thanks. I have ben out of town. But it is nice to see whats going on.

CarolinaHunter
06-03-05, 12:41
I had some time to visit the midlands wed and I got to see Dee and Lisa while I was in town. Thanks to SC Oral Guy for hooking me up with Dee, everything that has been written about her is right on the money, she really gets into it during fs, she doesn't just lay there and she will never rush you. You can't beat a great half an half for three dimes.

After a short meeting, I cruised the Rosewood area and side st's and really didn't see anything, but it does look like it could be a good area for sw's. After coming up empty there, I went over to see Lisa. Thanks to Knot Sure for hooking me up with her info. She gave me a great bbbj and fs and let me finsh on those huge fake melons of hers all for only two dimes. She was drunk as hell but she didn't act all freaky.

After Lisa I tried cruiseing two notch and bush river and n main, but it was all totally dead. Stay Safe

SC Oral Guy
06-03-05, 13:52
Damn Carolina Hunter dont go and wear out Dee I can only see her once a week and you guys are gonna work her to death LOL.

Glad she gave you a good time, it seems she treats everyone good so I hope she stays in town for a while. She wore my ass out on tuesday Im still recovering...

WSG meeting and dinner at Truckers tonight 7:30pm anyone want to come be there....

SC Oral Guy

Boyd68
06-03-05, 19:57
It seems to me that W Cola & Cayce should be fertile grounds yet I have neither see or heard of any action in the area. Has anyone had any luck there?

Mets Fan
06-04-05, 20:25
It seems to me that W Cola & Cayce should be fertile grounds yet I have neither see or heard of any action in the area. Has anyone had any luck there?I have heard of some action in the Cayce area. I myself have never had any luck but I've heard of some girls who hang out near a motel near the Bank of America buliding.

SaltyBalls
06-05-05, 11:21
Can anyone help me? I'm new to South Carolina and I'm very desperate. I live in the Charleston area but it seems more action is had in Columbia so I'll travel. I did find one place in Charleston called Silk Stockings and I got totally screwed (ripped off). I paid 5 jacks plus 80 bucks for the dances and got a lame HJ. I'm not rich and at that rate I'll be selling my house just to release this acke in my pud. Please I know you have to pay your dues but I could really use some help getting started. If anyone can pm with some info on anything?

Thanks

Bud911
06-05-05, 20:51
I rode by the place where Lisa hangs out last night around 9:30 pm and her lights were on and I saw her pull back the curtain and wave at me. I was tempted to stop in, but was expected elsewhere by 10, so I motored on and made a mental note to see her today. Well, things got busy and I did not get back to her neighborhood today, so it may be another week or so before I can drop by. Meanwhile, if anyone else pays her a visit, post it here so that I will know it is worth a trip back to her neck of the woods.

Mets Fan
06-05-05, 22:16
Can anyone help me? I'm new to South Carolina and I'm very desperate. I live in the Charleston area but it seems more action is had in Columbia so I'll travel. I did find one place in Charleston called Silk Stockings and I got totally screwed (ripped off). I paid 5 jacks plus 80 bucks for the dances and got a lame HJ. I'm not rich and at that rate I'll be selling my house just to release this acke in my pud. Please I know you have to pay your dues but I could really use some help getting started. If anyone can pm with some info on anything?

ThanksYour best bet is to look back at some of the old reports. They're a wealth of info for someone like you who is new to the area.

SaltyBalls
06-06-05, 08:33
Yes but no one says were?

Like lisa: "her neck of the woods".

Whats that?

Knot Sure
06-06-05, 12:02
Your best bet is to look back at some of the old reports. They're a wealth of info for someone like you who is new to the area.

I agree, read the posts and you will get started on the right path. I might suggest that you also read the Bennettsville and Other areas threads here for some useful information.

Doctor D
06-06-05, 15:30
Gentlemen, I saw Erica and Jewel advertising in the Free times, under relaxation, as Helping Hands, body rubs, ... Erica told me she was 39, 5'5" curvy, dark complexion. she told me jewel is petite, 35, with tattoos. $160 for an hour session. They have a room in a long term suite on Broad River Road. She didn't give details on that.
My guess is this is a hands only fbsm place, maybe with oral? Do any of you have any experience with either of them? I've been looking for a good masseuse and am tempted to take one for the team here, but would like any info you might have. I don't find anything on her in the thread here. I'll check in last year's reports.

Dr D

Mets Fan
06-06-05, 18:10

ThanksAnother good idea is to check out the local alternative newspaper "The Free Times". They have an adult advertising section that is pretty good.

Falcon60
06-07-05, 16:11
Nothing out the last few days that I have seen on BRR. Tried out dee from the 2 notch area. Ok skills but can't see going to her local again. Seemed like an extremley high risk proposition. Plenty of drugs and thugs abound. I would say the worst local I've ever been too. Maybe I'm done. Seems the AMP's or locals like Bennetsville are far safer. I guess some will get off on the danger part but not moi. be safe I'm out.

SC Oral Guy
06-07-05, 17:09
Ok did my usual tuesday mongering rounds and the results are.....

Rosewood not a single sw to be seen on sude streets or rosewood, I give up on this area I must not know what to look for...

Two Notch rd saw 1 WSW and 3 BSW none of that appealed to me so went over to Dees motel and had an hour wih her, great BBBJ then mish and doggie and finished up with her catching the load in her mouth, ill give her a 9 for the hard work she did for the hour...She is still trying to get a cell phone hooked up so we can call her in advance. She should have it by next week since I gave her a prepay cell that she can get hooked up. Any of you trusted senior members or members that have contributed to the boards PM me for her contact info.

Bush river rd. saw this WSW I took 2 pics of her and turned around to pick her up and was beaten to her by some luck monger in a green explorer... Waited about 30 min and never saw her come out of the motel she went into with the guy. The motel is the one on Bush River rd. next to the K- Mart... Ill give her a 7 on her looks...

Thats all till next week

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
06-07-05, 17:12
Ok how about we try for friday the 17th for our dinner at truckers, PM me if that will work for all u guys that want to attend or we can try another fday..

SC Oral Guy

PWhipped
06-08-05, 08:37
Wow, she looks as good as any SW I have sen in a while. I would pick her up anytime. Thanks SC O for sharing.

Wet dreams, PW

Danwhanger
06-08-05, 10:20
Is 4 Seasons still closed for remodeling? The last post on it was 5/22/05. I would not like to make the trip from Augusta and find it closed. The reports on the other Columbia massage parlors are not too encouraging.

manchu 1973
06-10-05, 21:52
Its open again. Was there earlier this week.

manchu 1973
06-11-05, 10:01
Ok I'm back with some info from Columbia.

The seasons is alive and well. First time back in I got to meet Pumpkin who settled me down with a nice bath and some relaxation. They kind of acted funny the second time around. I dont know if LE made their way over to them or what because the last time i was there it was no extras. I managed to sample some other aromatherapy areas to calm my fragile nerves. The studio is cool, got to check out a very nice jewel. Checked out atlantis and was soothed by crystal who provided some nice relief in the form of fs. lmr disapointed me greatly. I dont recommend that spot. By far the most lame spot in the area. Now i recommend u bring the plastic because each spot runs about a buck and a half. Luckily for me i managed to eliminate some debt so i could go have a lil fun. But once again let me repeat the 4 seasons is open, but i think theyre on red alert.

Happy mongering

David SC
06-14-05, 13:40
Gentlemen,

Back in Columbia yesterday. Nothing doing on Rosewood. I'm beginning to think my two successes there were just a fluke. I apologize for any wild goose chases I have caused. (I will admit the redhead WAS wonderful. I've just never seen here there again.)

I did see a WSW on Twice Notch, around the usual places, about a 6 on the scale. Seemed to be in her mid-40's but not too bad. I considered turning around but checked the side-view mirror and discovered LE on my shotgun. Lit another butt and just went about my business.

I'll be ore circumspect when it comes to reporting on Rosewood in the future.

Be smart.

Knot Sure
06-14-05, 16:57
Visited Dee's neighborhood today, when I got there I found that Dee wasn't home but her neighboor Brenda was home and more than willing to take care of me. Standard fee for fairly energetic service. From everything I can see this whole neighborhood is pretty much full of providers who serve those who happen into the area.

SC Oral Guy
06-15-05, 01:08
Ok was in Columbia monday and tuesday this week here is my report...

Rosewood... Not a thing both days I am wondering how others have seen SW in this area...

Bush River rd.... Spotted one BSW and one WSW both were a very low grade maybe a 2 on the sw scale I passed on both... had a session with Lisa she was drunk as a skunk and service was way below par I dont think Ill see her again, Dee is a better choice on Two Notch...

North Main spotted a red head took a few pics before another monger picked her up. I wonder is this Knot Sures WSW??? Ill post pics in next report below...

Two Notch rd.... Saw 2 WSW's one was old as can be maybe 60 and fugly as hell... second one was ok looking but reminded me of a butch girl so I passed...

Went to see Dee she was busy on monday so went back tuesday for a great FS session started with a BBBJ went to mish then doggie "I love her ass and it looks great when pounding from behind to bad she is not into greek" she was better than last time and we talked for 15 min after the deed and she gave me a BBBJCIM for a second pop all for the standard donation.... She told me you guys are keeping her busy LOL...

Ok now for the best was on my way home on Gardners Ferry rd. near the Vets admin hospital walking thru the Big Lots parking lot I spotted this red head looking lost I stop and ask if she needs assistance she says yes and her name is Sue, damn that 3 red heads Dee, the one on N Main and Sue. Ok Sue is not a SW or says she isnt, she was in town visiting she and is from Georgia her car broke down and she needed some money to pay for the repairs, well I wanted to help being the nice guy I am so I ask her what she needed she says $50 hmmm thats a lot of money honey but if you wanna earn it I can help... ok I know I should have just handed her the 50 and let her on her way "RIGHT I AM A NICE GUY BUT" she wants to know how so I tell her in a round about way and she says ok.

So off to a cheap motel off rosewood for a very very good GFE session lots os DATY, kissing, great BBBJCIMWS then after she sucked me to hard againg we went at it in all positions with me finishing off in her mouth and she swallowed every drop... Hot as it was we were both sweating like hell so we took a shower together and got back to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to her giving me another BBBJCIMWS, now thats 4 times today and for me I am done for the next week. We get up and I take her to pick up her car and get us something to eat. She insisted on going back to the motel for another session but after 4 times old mr happy wasnt gonna get happy again so I took her to the room and let her have it for the rest of the night. I hope that wasnt a mistake. I didnt get her number but I gave her mine in case she ever gets back to Columbia.

She wouldnt let me take her pics and I did offer her more money but she was not interested, altho I did take 2 pics of her before I picked her up see the attached pics...

All in all I had a great 2 days in Columbia, if every time I monger I have this kinda luck Id be very happy...

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
06-15-05, 01:11
Here is the pics of the red head on N Main, I wonder is its the one Knot Sure picked up, this one has quite a few tatoos on her back and shoulders you can see them in the pics.

SC Oral Guy

Sprinter4544
06-15-05, 08:41
SC Oral Guy,

Geez with that kind of luck all in one day, you should have considered stopping and buying a lottery ticket, sounded like it was Definitely your day!

Thanks for sharing, have fun and stay safe!

Cola Bill

Knot Sure
06-15-05, 09:50
Damn SC Oral Guy scores a touchdown!!!!! Sounds like you hit the jackpot on that one!!!!!! We all hope, wish and dream for those occasions when things happen like that and we find a willing non-pro who needs some extra cash and is willing to work for it.

Funny, SC Oral Guy was visiting Dee on Tuesday and I visited her next door neighbor also on Tuesday. I was there around 3 or so. Funny, wonder if we were both enjoying ourselves at the same time right next door to each other.

The red headed girl in your pictures sure looks like she might be the right one. Sort of hard to tell since there isn't a face in the pics but the tattoos seem about right (its been a few weeks so I am not sure). I did drive by the red heads house on Tuesday and found that it was empty she had moved out and after trying the phone numbers she gave me several times and never getting an answer I am giving up on contact with her. Maybe I will see her on the street again sometime.

Jimpur
06-15-05, 11:54
Hey SC Oral Guy,

If your dick wount get hard for A week it is your fault.

Sounds like that was one hell of A bang.

Jim

SC Oral Guy
06-15-05, 21:32
Yes it was a touchdown now I wish I would have spent the night with her, Im all recovered and horny again LOL. Oh well I will have to start looking next week again.

Sorry I didnt get any face pics of your red head Knot Sure but she hopped in that truck and I didnt see her again. She was about 30ish with a lot of tattoos on her back and a great looking body, Ill try to catch her next week.

I saw Dee about 12-1pm so I must have been there and gone when you were there but when I drove by about 3pm I saw 3 cars in the lot might have been you LOL...

We need to set up our dinner Ill pm everyone with a date this week and see if it works for all or most.

SC Oral Guy

Jimpur
06-16-05, 05:31
Well man what A time you must have had hope everything is still A go for tomorrow.

SC Oral Guy
06-16-05, 11:00
I sent all the guys that pm'ed me and all I say on the board that were interested a date and time, if I missed you please pm me.

All who are interested please pm me to let me know if this date works for all.

Thanks SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
06-21-05, 22:26
I went on my weekly columbia tour today and saw Dee again she has moved rooms same motel.

Guys interested pm me for the new room number...

Crused all the areas today for 5 hours and only saw 2 BSW's on two notch rd, nothing on Roosewood, N Main, Bush River or Broad River. I guess im paying for my good luck last week.

Lucky thing Dee was in today had a very good session with her and im gonna see her wed. also and see if she will let me take some pics I can post.

SC Oral Guy

SC Oral Guy
06-22-05, 17:00
Well took another tour of columbia today, all I saw was 1 very very very very large BSW on N Main if all the columbia mongers got together and did her at the same time we would never see each other she is so big.

Bush river rd I saw one possiable WSW in a bikini I got a pic to post and will she was talking to some guy they were in the fud ruckers lot next to the motel Lisa is at. She did give me a look but I didnt want to stop with the guy there and I had to get to a meeting so couldnt wait to long.

I didnt try Rosewood but on two notch nothing and Dee was busy so I crused on back home....

SC Oral Guy

Craps7
06-22-05, 22:35
Great pic and holy crap. If she is an SW I may have to look closer for her on my next pass through town. Thanks for the PICs and the PM SCOG.

M Fever
06-22-05, 23:15
Heads up out there. I went to go see Dee and there was one of Columbia's finist in the office. There looked to be a white unmarked in the parking lot too. I drove out and it followed me so I went down the street to Lowes and got lost from it. I have a high profile car and had a weird gut feeling so I left the area and went on with my biz trip for the day. Maybe next time.

Craps7
06-24-05, 16:05
I will be passing through on Sunday morning and hope Dee will be available. If anything changes between now and then please pm me.

I will report my findings.

Thanks guys.

Knot Sure
06-25-05, 15:21
Drove by Dee's place last night and saw a police car in the parking lot. We might want to be a bit more careful in that area.

Romey
06-25-05, 20:32
Happy hunting everyone. I'm new in the Augusta area and I understand that there is no AMP action in Augusta so I'm willing to drive to Columbia. Can someone please provide me with location and maybe phone information for VIP and 4 Seasons. I wanted to take the drive Sunday.
Thanks,
Romey

Craps7
06-26-05, 17:28
Thanks to SCOG, I was able to run by Dee's place around noon today and receive a top notch bbbj for .3. No hassle and no heat.

There was another provider of a different race coming out of Dee's room as I walked up. She said if I was looking for Dee, she wasn't there but I should come to her room next door. I said no thanks and knocked on Dee's door. She answered and took care of me.

The Indians were sitting outside by the office and waved as I left.

Thanks SCOG.

SC Oral Guy
06-27-05, 08:55
Glad to hear you had a good time with Dee, I will see her againg on tuesday for my regular columbia trip.

Its really funny how the Indians wave at you as you drive out, hell last week I went to see Dee and she didnt answer the door so the Indian said she was busy and could I come back later LOL. Almost like hes her pimp but talking to Dee she says he just knows whats going on and dont care, well I guess he wouldnt he gets like $45-$50 a day for the rooms that should be $20-$25 a day.

I think the LE that was there last week was just doing standard two notch duty and not for the girls.

SC Oral Guy

Knot Sure
06-27-05, 10:18
I sort of think its funny how the different girls at Dee's place try and steal each other's business or they try and say horrible things about the other girls working the area. A couple of weeks ago I visited one of Dee's competitors in the building and heard and ear full of reasons why I should avoid all of the other girls like the plague but should run back to this one girl early and often.

Was out and about on Two Notch again Sunday and didn't see any heat anywhere near the location in question. Guess SCOG was right, the police were simply keeping lower Two Notch safe for the public at large rather than attempting to close down our most recent find. I do however think that we should try to be careful what we say here in public as to not bring the same fate to this address as happened to Truckers last Friday.

By the way, there are several posts on the Benettsville thread regarding the news that Truckers had been busted. Everybody should read the posts over there (including a link to a news story from a Florence TV station reporting on the bust). Safe to say our little get together that was planned for an upcoming date has been cancelled!

Romey
06-27-05, 18:55
Took a trip over to Columbia from Augusta and stoped at the VIP. Good table shower and a decent massage. Nice HJ finish. Lee was a little older and a little heaver than I like, but she was nice and speaks good English. Saw a younger girl that looked better. Door .8 and .4 tip
Romey

Jimpur
06-28-05, 00:04
To SC Oral Guy, knot Sure, and Colo Bill,

Well guys, I am not sure who reads the fourm. But I do not see any differencew if a WSW or BSW walks up and down the street. That is more in LE eye than our tips. I have had A lot of fun off your tips in Colo. As you know, I am in Augusta most of all because I do not know Colo to well. But it seems funny that the holtel girls dont have a problem with all the posting or pic if the drugs. At the other places were that bad, I would guess that was the problem. I never got to go but I would have love to try.

Thanks to you all.

Jim

Spaceman Spiff
06-28-05, 00:13
Romney,

Yep, that's VIP for you. Sorry I didn't see your request below sooner. Obviously you've found it. "Our Place/Best Massage" is pretty much identical to VIP in price and service. To get to it, take the Broad River Road exit from I-20 and go North (left if you're coming from Augusta). Go about a mile and turn left on St. Andrews Road, then left into the parking lot with Astro Electric (about a block from the light).

Four Seasons is full service, $60 door plus negotiated tip (<= $200). For that one, take the Two Notch Road exit from I-20 (about 10 miles further east than Broad River), turn left, go past Outback, Chilis and IHOP. Look for a small strip mall on the left with a Subway. Four Seasons is next to the Subway. Haven't been recently. Reports say the "Open" sign is broken, but that they are open anyway.

Spaceman Spiff

SC Oral Guy
06-28-05, 17:20
Ok hers the report for today:

Rosewood only thing I can get on Rosewood is fatter than I am cause I stop and get a big soft serve ice cream at Rosewood dairy bar cause there aint no hoes on Rosewood.

Bush River and Broad River were dead today not even a future SW drove both for 2 hours.

N Main nothing but one BSW and she was a 1 maybe a 2 on the scale and Im not really into BSW unless there a 9-10.

OK now for the good news Two Notch rd is going strong first pass I saw a cute WSW with a good body but she was scooped up before I could make a U, so I went down to the mall and about half way there I spot a chunky WSW she looked ok from far so I pulled around, well she was at best ok so I gave her $10 to take these pics of her if she was to loose about 75 lbs she has a ok face. She gave me her name as Kimberly and contact info she has a trailer you can go to for the deed no cell number.

Kimberly said she will do BBBJTCWS, FS and she is an anal virgin but is willing to learn for the correct donation.

Trusted members PM me for Kimberly's info if you like them fat, slutty and willing she your girl....

SC Oral Guy
06-28-05, 18:01
Ok after I took pics of Kimberly I went back up Two Notch and caught the cute one I missed earlier, up close she still looked cute and body was good.

She said her name was Amanda and she had a place, I told her all I wanted to do was take pics and she jumped in the car all excited she said she was a freak and loved to have pics taken, off we went to her palace.

When we got the she asked if she could have her friend watch "radar went off but I said ok anyway" well he turned out to be a nice guy even told Amanda to pose for me and she got turned on doing it. She wanted to pose more but I had to go so ill catch her next week and take a lot of pics.

Well her body was good titts sagged and had streach marks but a nice ass and legs and feet "I got a foot fetish" and she was a real fun girl.

I told her I had friends that wanted to see her and she said I can send them so Trusted members can PM me for her location she dont have a phone so you will have to go to her trailer to see her.

Her asking prices were a bit higher than the other two notch girls but she is worth it, her stats are 30-35 years old about 36C she had to look at her bra for that, 26-36 nice big brown nips nice smile and great personality.

Between her and Dee I may not need to look for any more girls "RIGHT" well it was just a though.

Ok go look at her pics I had to cover her face cause I told her I would but she is really cute....

Dont miss this one...

Mongerloid
06-28-05, 19:18
Ok hers the report for today:

Rosewood only thing I can get on Rosewood is fatter than I am cause I stop and get a big soft serve ice cream at Rosewood dairy bar cause there aint no hoes on Rosewood.

Bush River and Broad River were dead today not even a future SW drove both for 2 hours.

N Main nothing but one BSW and she was a 1 maybe a 2 on the scale and Im not really into BSW unless there a 9-10.

OK now for the good news Two Notch rd is going strong first pass I saw a cute WSW with a good body but she was scooped up before I could make a U, so I went down to the mall and about half way there I spot a chunky WSW she looked ok from far so I pulled around, well she was at best ok so I gave her $10 to take these pics of her if she was to loose about 75 lbs she has a ok face. She gave me her name as Kimberly and contact info she has a trailer you can go to for the deed no cell number.

Kimberly said she will do BBBJTCWS, FS and she is an anal virgin but is willing to learn for the correct donation.

Trusted members PM me for Kimberly's info if you like them fat, slutty and willing she your girl....My god, that is one ugly ho!

SC Oral Guy
06-28-05, 20:13
Ok after all the pics I been posting and all the girls I find I think my new handle should be Columbia U Master Monger or CUMM for short, now if you have any suggestions please let me know. Maybe I could get a tour bus and charge.

Damn I must be getting big headed to bad its the wrong head. LOL

SC Oral Guy

Dr_Know
06-28-05, 20:29
SC Oral...

I appreciate pics as much as the next guy...and I applaud those who take the time and $ getting them...so please don't take this wrong.

I looked at one pic of Kim, and my weiner ran away. It was merely a split second glance, and I clicked the window closed ASAP, but the image of Kim is now burned in my mind. It will be a long time before I can get that image out of my memory, and a longer time before an erection is possible.

For the good of the hobby, please don't post pics like that.

Doc

Romey
06-28-05, 22:04
Spaceman Spiff. Love the handle. I'm a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes. Thanks for the directions. I'll check out both in time. I'm going to take a trip to Atlanta next weekend and check out the action. I had my first AMP experience in Atlanta about 14 years ago. It still ranks as one of the best.
Romey

StillLooking
06-28-05, 22:42
SC Oral...

I appreciate pics as much as the next guy...and I applaud those who take the time and $ getting them, so please don't take this wrong.

I looked at one pic of Kim, and my weiner ran away. It was merely a split second glance, and I clicked the window closed ASAP, but the image of Kim is now burned in my mind. It will be a long time before I can get that image out of my memory, and a longer time before an erection is possible.

For the good of the hobby, please don't post pics like that.

DocI completely agree. Pictures like that could make a monger turn to guys! I too appreciate the posters taking time to post pictures, but Kim's pictures will wilt your weeny.

SC Oral Guy
06-28-05, 23:47
Sorry I offended you but I had 4 guys wanting to know where Kim is working, Thats also why they have thumbnails to see before you open the full size pic now she isnt my cup of tea even tho im 290 lbs and look worse than her I like slim ladies. Now I dont want to piss anyone off with pics of fat chicks so if I get many complaints ill remove them...

SC Oral Guy

NC Transplant
06-28-05, 23:51
Damn Oral Guy, that fat one is UGLY! It make my dick want to crawl back inside. What an ugly pussy too. Got to be one horny SOB for that one.

SC Oral Guy
06-29-05, 00:08
I removed Kims pics since 4 complaints said she was so fat and ugly.

SC Oral Guy
06-29-05, 00:18
Ok Sumter guys Sumter has some action again as os 6-28-05, one quality lady trusted members IM me for pics and contact info. Most likely wont be around to long

SC Oral Guy

Spaceman Spiff
06-29-05, 02:53
Hadn't been by The Studio in quite a while, so I decided to check it out the other day. It's kind of hard to describe where it is, but basically you go to the Atlanta Bread Company where US378 hits I-26 and turn right at the light like you're going to get on 26 towards Charleston. Instead of going all the way down to 26 though, bear right into a kind of frontage road with a medical park-ish complex. Go past the first street on the right. The road either curves around to parallel that street you passed, or perhaps there is another intersection. Anyway, The Stuido will be on your left at that point. Sorry for the bad directions, it's easier to drive than describe.

Ostensible operation is aromatherapy and "relaxation". No appointment is necessary. The door
fee is $40/40min (though I think my session may have been a little longer with no complaint or rush).

There was only one girl working, and she took me back to a room and told me there were three levels of service at $100, $200 or $300. I choose $200. I got comfortable while she went off for a bit. When she came back, she got comfortable too. Man! This was definitely one of the prettiest girls I've ever met in one of these places, easily a 9. She gave me a (really quite good) backrub for a while, then I suggested I would do her. She was amenable, but we settled on a frontrub as more interesting than a backrub. I'm no good at massage as such, but I do a pretty good grope, and she was getting into it, sexy as all get out. I think she came though I couldn't swear it. At this point I was wishing I had gone for the level three service outrageous as the price sounded it's no more than I dropped in strip clubs from time to time for less. Anyway, at that point she gave me covered level two service to very good effect.

So, pricey, but a very nice experience. We also had a nice chat and joked around a bit before and after: Not only was she a 9, but smart and funny too. (Working at The Studio is certainly not her life's calling..)

Spaceman Spiff

Knot Sure
06-29-05, 11:53
SC Oral Guy:
I private messaged you letting you know how much I appreciated your hard work and your taking the time to share pics with us. It is really sad that people who don't post useful information complain when someone does. I have seen the pictures of the fat girl and sure she isn't my cup of tea as far as somebody I would be willing to pay to get services from. But honestly I thought it was really a hoot to see naked pictures of a fat chick exposing herself.

About photos, did you notice in the one pic of Amanda that SCOG posted you can see the cash he paid her tucked tightly in her hand. I laughed so hard when I noticed that. Good job SCOG!

SCOG-Keep up the good work! And sign me up for that bus tour of yours that your setting up. Sounds like it would be more fun than a carriage ride in Chuck town!

SC Oral Guy
06-29-05, 12:23
Hey Knot Sure thanks for the support, I agree with you she was fat, ugly and I wouldnt date her myself but I have a friend that would love her hes into fat ugly chicks and the ugler and fatter the better LOL

You are the first to notice the money I paid her, I left in in the pics just to see who was looking closely. I guess you win a date with the fat chick LOL.

Now check the pics out of Sunshine I sent ya hint check her panties let me know if you see what im talking about, I sent another one check it to

Ill get the contact info to you asap on the other girl we talked about.

Damn just noticed im approching 100 posts ill have to do something special for that, I got a photo shoot set up with Amanda next week Ill do something special then.

See ya at the meeting....

SC Oral Guy

soulstar
06-29-05, 21:01
SCOG,

I just want to thank you for all of your hard work in finding these ladies. I just recently joined but your posts have been very informative. You must have some sort of super sense when it comes to finding these SWs. Hopefully one day I'll able to give you a few helpful hints. Once again; great job!

Jimpur
06-30-05, 02:46
Hey SC Oral Guy,

I bet you if you said PM me I have A girl in. Room so and so. Al the guys that didnt like the pic. WOULD have went got A BJ and not said A word. Keep up the good work. Hay man do something wild for your 100 POST.

Knot Sure
06-30-05, 08:39
Your definately right, there are tons of guys who would have plunked down the cash to let Mamma Oinker suck the knob. Its amazing really sometimes the situations that the little general can get us into. I am sure I am not alone in occasionally saying "what the hell was I thinking" when I do my thinking from below the belt.

By the way, yesterday I saw Mamma Oinker strutting her wares along Two Notch. NO I DIDN'T STOP, but I did enjoy the mental image of the photos I had seen earlier and had a good laugh at the thought.

SC Oral Guy
06-30-05, 11:11
Thanks guys I will keep on taking the pics and posting, if some of the guys get offended well I guess I shouldnt care and post anyway. Funny thing the one guy who protested the most DR_Know wasnt even from SC, his statement "For the good of the hobby, please don't post pics like that." I felt was uncalled for.

Jimpur I bet your right just as long as no one see's you pork the fugly thing hell no one will know, ive done it at bars so I know it happens on the street.

Soulstar I your welcome, but I dont have a super sense I just been mongering for about 35 years and can spot them from a mile away, plus when I go mongering I spend 6 or 7 hours driving and looking, I pass quite a few some I can get pics of without them knowing some I cant. I wont take a chance of the cops catching me just for a pic for that matter I wont take the chance if im trying to pick them up so I do miss quite a few good looking ones.

Hell about 2 months ago I was gonna spend the night in the Knights inn on Bush river so I got a room at about 2pm and laid down and fell asleep till 11pm so I was gonna just get something to eat at Awfull house and go back to bed. But after I ate I decided to to cruse BR a few times, well I got to bush river and broad river and some girl and her boyfriend were fighting and he threw her clothes and stuff out in the parking lot.

I did a u turn and went down a few blocks and did another u so I could pull up at the light where she was sitting, when I did she yelled over and asked if I had a light. I gave her the light and she was crying so I asked her if she needed a ride she said yes and got her clothes and jumped in.

She says her name is Linda, I figure she is a SW but she was so hot I didnt want to ask yet. So she told me her young "shes about 35" f u c k buddy not boyfriend got pissed at her and kicked her out, so she was headed to the wing joint on BR to have a drink.

Well its Sunday and I dont think the places can serv drinks on sunday cause of the blue laws "dumb as I am I didnt know Columbia can pour on sunday" so I told her I would drop her off there and if she needed a place to stay the night call me in my room and she could stay with me :)~~ She said it sounded tempting but would think about it.

I dropped her off and about 2 hours later she calls and says they did pour on sunday bet were closing and did my offer still stand, hell yes I got up and went and piicked her up. I figured she was a SW at that so when we got back to my room I was waiting for her to say how much but she just got undressed and got into bed, then asked if I was joining her.

I hopped in and we had a great all nighter we did everything except for anal we finally fell asleep at 8am, and only woke up because the front desk wanted to know if I was staying. I had to work that day or would have, so we got up and showered had a little fun for about 30 min.

When we got out of the room I asked her where she wanted to go and she tells me she lives close could I drive her home "when I picked her up she said she was from W virgina so I assume she still lives there", on the way over I figure shes gonna ask for some money but low and behold she told me she had a great time and asked if I wanted her number. Damn sure I do, she told me to call her anytime im in cola and we can go out and have some fun. Ok so she wasnt a SW just a girl that needed help, I have seen her 1 more time and havent called in about 5 weeks but I need to.

Moral of the story I guess is my sense is not as good as I think it is, and if you see a girl crying with all her belongings standing on a street corner ask her if she needs a ride.

Now that should have happened this week so I could have made it my 100th post but Im sure Ill find something to post for my next post sinse its my 100. So if I dont post for a few days you will know why....

SCOG

Stoner
06-30-05, 14:42
Its because your pics hit the Photo Gallery. Anyone hunting through there will get the grand tour of pics around the "country" so to speak. So most of your photo traffic is out of staters.

I suggest that you don't take it personal...or too serious.

David SC
06-30-05, 15:28
Visiting Columbia today after a long, dry spell; looking for a short, wet one. Spied Dee out this morning but I was on the way to an appointment and couldn't stop. When I went back this afternoon, Dee was occupied.

As I was leaving, another girl came out and stood on the stoop. HSW/BSW (?) early 40's. Not really my type but, like I said, it's been a while. I was already committed to traffic but was going to whip around and come back. By the time I did, I saw another monger going into her abode. (Might have been one of you guys.) Anyway, I was skunked in Columbia.

I imagine that place is pretty sketch at night but, since home base is Chucklestown, I may never know. Nevertheless, the daytime seems to be okay ... and well populated.

Sorry to be vague but I'd hate for this place to be "Trucker-ized."

soulstar
06-30-05, 16:54
SCOG,

Those are the kinds of experiences I want to have but I haven't been able to . Now I have had various encounters but not like that. Hopefully one day soon I will. Mongering isn't something that I do often but I do go on the hunt from time to time, normally in Augusta. It can be pretty hit and miss there. I did chance upon Lisa the last time I was in Columbia. She's acceptable looks wise but her oral skills are very nice. I'll be in Columbia this weekend but I doubt if I'll have time for hunting.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Mets Fan
07-01-05, 16:45
Fellow Hobbiests,

I'm hoping to get over to Brook's sometime this weekend. Since I haven't been there in a while, 3+ months, I was just wondering if anyone had been by there recently and if so how was things. I've been there three times and twice the service wasn't the greatest. Any help would be appreciated.

Having Fun Too
07-01-05, 21:59
SC Guy thanks for the hook up. She is still at the same place and said she will not be moving. Dee said that she have not seen you in about two weeks. I almost told her that you are into big girls now(lol).

Having Fun

Awatcher
07-02-05, 14:05
I cruised two notch about 10:30 am today.

Saw one decent looking wf about mid 30's, kind of rough face but nice body with good size breasts. Also saw one really bad bf scary looking.

I went to main, saw nothing.

Broad River nothing either.

Hunter36
07-03-05, 08:44
I hit the Studio yesterday and although the prices are a bit outrageous, it is certainly worth it. I saw Britney, a slender brunette who certainly has excellent skills. Received excellent manual release. Excellent conversation and very attractive woman. Although the price was a bit high(similar to what Spaceman Spiff paid) it was certainly worth it. I think they are the Mercedes Benz of American Aromatherapy here in Columbia. I would highly recommend the place. She was nicely dressed. I had gone by LMR and Atlantis and all the girls came out in jeans looking as if they were on there way to Food Lion. They should at least try and dress up sometimes. Who wants the average looking skank all the time.

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Happy Mongering!!

YoungGunner
07-05-05, 10:10
Its been a while since I posted( summertime, lots of free fun for a young man) but I have some good news. Finally scored in Cayce! Was coming home from a party Friday morning when I saw what looked like a wsw on one of the main roads. Turned around to get a better look and as I passed she gave me the look. Decided to scoop her up and see what was what. Her name was Rebecca, blond mid 30's. Said she was trying to get a little money for the weekend and I was more than happy to help. We went to one of the local tp's she lived in and slipped into and unlocked building. Long, slow bbjcim for .20. No rush and she took my creamy gift like a champ. Gave me her location in the tp so trusted member pm me and I'll hook you up.

Falcon60
07-05-05, 13:44
This past July4th fell asleep after a big BBQ and had a weird dream about a wsw Cyrstal that was nice enough for a BBBJWS. She said in the dream she had a friend named Deanna or something for threesomes. Kinda foggy after all that food. In the dream she walked up by the Big K. LOL was talking to one guy, another just STOPPED right in the middle on the lane and just sat there staring waiting for his chance. This was about noon but then I started to wake up and forgot all of it. Weird dream huh?

Mets Fan
07-05-05, 16:41
I made two trips to Brook's Haven over the Holiday weekend and both times it was closed. I hope they were just closed due to the Holiday and not in the same situation as Truckers. I looked at several news websites and didn't find anything about an LE operation. Also can anyone give me directions to The Studio? I drove around for about an hour Monday evening and couldn't find it.

Jimpur
07-05-05, 23:07
Well you guys who were going to meat sc oral guy and me tonight. D am sure miss out we had A nice dinner I will let sc tell you all about our waitress. street aciton was good had. One hell of A time sc is A super guy. And he is A great pussy chesser. we are going to do this agine. so maby some of you no shows can try to make next time. And I THANKYOU SC.

I had one hell of a time.

Captain 5
07-06-05, 07:48
Mets Fan,

When you exit 26 E at 378, take the frontage road directly across from the hospital. The Studio is on your right in a medical/office complex.

Knot Sure
07-06-05, 09:40
Hey sorry I missed you guys yesterday. I had planned on making it but it just didn't happen. Sounds like I missed a good time.

I would like to report that even though I didn't get a chance to meet you guys yesterday for dinner I did spend some quality time with a light skinned BSW from N. Main yesterday. I was out and about when I saw a tall thin light skinned black lady walking along N. Main (fairly close to the Library) she was on the opposite side of the street from the library. I stopped, she got in. She looked fairly young from the street, but up close she was probably in her late 30's. I don't usually go for black providers (nothing racial, I just person preference). Anyway, she looked ok up close just older than I had thought she was.

Got the standard BBBJ for the standard Jackson. Nothing really special about the experience but nothing really bad about it either. I didn't ask for her contact info didnt' see any reason because I don't plan on a repeat visit.

Ruthless
07-06-05, 18:07
To SC Oral Guy and Jimpur, and anyone else who made the meeting, sorry about missing it. I had every intention of going, but I've been feeling under the weather the last few days, so I stayed at home. Anyway, sounds like a great time and a good idea for future plans. Again, my apologies - seems every time I plan to go to one of these things, something comes up. Anyway, Oral Guy, I know you're holding out for something specatacular for your 100th post, and I for one can't wait to read it.

J Travolta
07-06-05, 23:19
After reading Spaceman Spiffs report I decided to hit the Studio. I have been there about 8-9 times but not in the past 6 months. Anyway I walk in and this Puerto Rican chick with a red wig on comes out. Turns out she used to dance at Bottoms/Heartbreakers. I hadn't seen her in a year and 1/2 . She used to be slender with great long legs, now she was chubby and had a bunch more tattoos. We reminesced(sp?) for a while and then I proceeded to get a CBJ for $140. Wasn't what I had hoped for. I wanted the hottie. I had seen a really pretty, smart girl from Greenville who was a regular there last summer. If you want to pm me for more info. Anyway haven't seen her car there lately but she was a soft spoken southern belle. Even had a bible in her car outside. Space thanks for your reports they are very thorough and informative. Appreciate it. Guys be safe and rock on
JT

Spaceman Spiff
07-07-05, 02:36
JT,

Definitely not whom I saw there.

Yeah, I've run into a number of girls who are devout. I guess they figure, "Sure it's a sin, but at least I'm not a lawyer!"

I tried one of the incall escort services in the Free Times last week. An OK, but not great experience, but I got the impression from the girl that the little bar by Fuddruckers and Knight's Inn might be a good locale for pickups. (I mean inside the bar, not the parking lot).

Spiff

J Travolta
07-07-05, 17:16
Spaceman,
Makes perfect sense to me. I will check it out and report back
Stayin alive
Johnny T

Knot Sure
07-08-05, 10:13
Looks like SCOG is really putting some effort in to getting his 100th post just right. I am personally looking forward to it. Bet he has some nice photos and a great narative planned!

Jimpur
07-08-05, 14:30
Hay SCOG,

Go do the 100 thing. HAY sc see ya

Jimpur
07-08-05, 22:46
Hay SC,

Did you get that pm.

Romey
07-09-05, 07:49
Took the drive to Columbia and stopped in at VIP again. This time around I had the pleasure of Jenny. (or something like that) Not that great of body or looks, but not bad either, about a 5or 6. She more that made up for it with the service. She gives a great table shower, massage and finish. All for 1.2 with tip. Well worth the 60 minute drive from Augusta.
Romey

Awatcher
07-11-05, 17:11
Cruised down Bush river today, nothing happening. I'm in this area quite often and have never seen any action yet many posts say there is action to be had here, wonder what i am doing wrong.

Sunday morning was on US 1 near US1 Flea market saw a good looking possible wsw walking the sidewalk. First time I've seen any in this area

Kace
07-12-05, 15:19
I was in Columbia for a couple of days so I decided to check out Southern Gentleman's strip club. There was only 2 girls working, both hot. One was a light skinned black girl and the other was a tiny blond. I let the little blond talk me into the Sky Box for some fun. It was that time of the month for her so all we did was BBBJCIM and swallow. She said there could be more fun next time I stopped in.

Falcon60
07-12-05, 15:48
Saw Lisa looking a bit rough on BRR. Odd thing was that she has a thugga trailing behind her a few feet. A bit of an observation. Lot's on mogers making U-turns, stopping in the middle of traffic, and parking in the same spots too often. Sure fire way to get stopped in this heavy LE area. Example. the same little pick up has parked next to the same gas station on several occasions. if I noticed maybe LE would too so be careful. I've seen a brunette also with a thugga trailing near Franks car wash. Not bad looking with braids on occasion, anyone have any info? Careful out there.

Knot Sure
07-13-05, 08:35
What's a thugga?

Jimpur
07-13-05, 09:38
Shame on you Knot Sure you dont know what A thugga is. I dont eather maby we both will find out. Any new aciton out yet.

Falcon60
07-13-05, 10:05
The guys that looks like thugs that trail WSW.