PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 05:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

phoneguy
04-20-02, 18:13
Has anyone ever had a good time in wood county? I am tired of driving to toledo to play.

Mack Daddy
05-15-02, 22:01
to answer phoneguy. there was the new spa in perrysburg, but thats shut down (no surprise) and then there is the relaxation station in fostoria

JackSquat
07-10-02, 07:56
Can you elaborate a bit on the Relaxation Station in Fostoria??

tallman78
10-23-02, 15:26
Paul,

Athens is not NYC! Probably not enough hobbyists to support the trade. Also, too small to ensure anonymity. I have met a couple of SE Ohio girls dancing in P'burg. But didn't get the vibes they were providers.

tallman

steubenville
10-28-02, 13:38
Steubenville
i've had a sw by the of "c" (constance) 20 for a bbbj 30 fo fs and in her own words 50 for any damn thing you want. usually find her by the wine basket

Paul in WV
10-30-02, 09:58
Informate and Steubenville - Are any of the sw's likely to be around on weekday afternoons? That's my playtime. You can post here or email me if you prefer a_wv_party_guy@yahoo.com Thanks.

steubenville
11-04-02, 11:19
Paul in WV

I had the pleasure of "c"'s comapny at about 6am. I have seen her working around lunch time as well.

I had another older lady who claimed she was Judy jordan's daughter. She took me to her house for a 20 ride. she was working near the newspaper in the afternoon

Basil
12-27-02, 04:13
Anything going on in the Youngstown area? I'll be heading there pretty soon.

jonplus
12-27-02, 13:42
Basil youi may want to look in the Warren forum.

Informate
05-01-03, 23:22
STUEBENVILLE INFO

Be careful with Constance she took me good abot three years ago. she had me set up the guy beat me and left me for dead. On a happier note look for a Bleach Blonde who answers to the Name of Daisy. Looks REAL YOUNG AND HOT

Almighty
05-06-03, 23:51
My buddy said you used to be able to get some action at one of the strip clubs in downtown parkersburg.

He said it wasn't the really nice one, it was the other one. Said it was right next to a motel or something, down the street from krogers, i think. He said the really nice one (Sugars?) has great looking girls, but no extras...

He said you could get some decent extras in the lap dance rooms of the other one. He used to go up there on biz, but this was maybe 5 years or so ago. He hasn't been up that way since..

shaggy
05-10-03, 16:38
Heya was just in sugars about 2 weeks ago had a private dance for 20 bucks and was a COMPLETE waste! with two large signs posted cant touch the girls it just dont happen unless your rich or something. anyhow your prob thinking of playmates that is down by krogers havent been in there in years and its like a dark hole in he ground good luck

Informate
05-28-03, 22:34
Picked up some blonde chick today in Steubenville 30 got me a great time about an hour worth it was awsome. She had her own place She told me she was 22 but I swear she looked to be about 14 I rode her like a wildman she was great. she really loves grk. Makes her go crazy.
Bleach blonde great body hair kinda wild but hey what can I say. she was in the parking lot of save alot

Trilax
06-25-03, 13:19
Originally posted by INFORMATE
Picked up some blonde chick today in Steubenville 30 got me a great time about an hour worth it was awsome. She had her own place She told me she was 22 but I swear she looked to be about 14 I rode her like a wildman she was great. she really loves grk. Makes her go crazy.

Bleach blonde great body hair kinda wild but hey what can I say. she was in the parking lot of save alot Where did you find your little blond in Stuebenville? I go through there all the time and have never got lucky. If youve got a number or a street/time of day, etc. Please post or email me. I would love to have a chance riding it.

Thanks,

trilax69 at msn com

Trilax
06-25-03, 13:31
Springfield afternoon,

Pulled of 70 at 72 to grab a meal and saw two fems at a bus bench. I parked my van and walked over by them and asked if they knew the time of the next ride. They both said about 30 mins. I told them I was going to grab a meal and asked if they knew a good pizza shop, I want to eat some pie. They smiled and asked if I had a ride and they could show me a great place to eat. We walked over and got in the van and before I could even pull out of the lot, they both had thier tops up and asked if I liked the view. I said yep and asked them where I should go. They directed me to a little hotel down the street. We arrived and they asked if I wanted to have them both. I said if you give me a deal. They said 50 plus a pizza. I made sure it was 50 for the pair and they agreed. We ordered a pizza and banged till I finished. Then the pizza arrived and we munched. I then had the second girl give a CBJ till I was ready, then I rocked her for awhile. I dropped my 50 on the tv and headed out the door. Both were fun and nice looking. Small breasts, but shaved pubs. Very worth my time and money.

steubenville
07-16-03, 12:47
Saw a girl sitting on a corner last few days. White. Skinny. Cute. Probably about 23-25 bbbj for $15. In Steu on South.

MarkoRusso
07-20-03, 16:47
Any action around Youngstown? Was out last night and saw a couple crack hoes. On Hillman, a black chic flagged me down, I stopped and she walked over, showed her tits. BIG! $20 for bj. She swallowed and was back out. It was okay but hurried.

I wanted to know more about the SW in Stu. Can you guys fill me in?

Thanks,

Russo

Trilax
07-20-03, 17:22
Springfield

Stopped in for Dinner again and saw a WSW about 18? and a 8 of 10. Dark hair and tan with a small tatoo on her back of a tribal pattern. She was at the BP on the phone and kept eye-balling me while I gased up. When I was done I pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride and she said sure. Offered a 20-BBJJJ and a would'nt offer FS. I said fine and she gave a great effort, but was poor at the game. She could'nt deep THt without gagging and freaked with I told her I was about to finish. But I told her I wanted her to swallow and she about heaved on me. She spit it out all over my seat and pants and then asked if I would buy her a drink and some food. I told her I was kinda pissed about her actions, but gave her the 20 plus 3 for some food.

Anyone know a good car cleaner - LOL

Trilax

Alphanaz
07-25-03, 15:47
Steubenville? Where was the blond
"Saw a girl sitting on a corner last few days. White. Skinny. Cute. Probably about 23-25 bbbj for $15. In Steu on South." Was that someone you know or is it someone you think is out to find a friend?

macmasher
08-08-03, 07:18
Alliance?

Just got a job there. Anyone have ANY info (SP. MP. SW, etc.) specific to Alliance?

Ampguider
08-08-03, 11:44
Macmasher,

I don't think you are going to find much in the way of SW's in Alliance. Town is way too small for that kind of action. Your best bet for a SW is in Canton. You can cruise the neighborhoods in Canton a few blocks south of West Tusc. and near the downtown area. There is a large motel on West Tusc. near downtown where there is some SW action. Though that are is know for drug activity and is regularly patrolled by LE.

As far as AMP's go you are probably about 35-40 minute drive away from all of the Warren AMP's. I would think that you could make the 4S in about 35 minutes from Alliance.

Hope this helps.

Peace WT

PiercedWang
08-17-03, 02:31
I had a dream last night where I had to drive through Lorain for a while to take someone home. I didn't see any walkers, but couldn't help but think that there should be something worth checking out somewhere in Lorain.

Am I wrong, or is Lorain barren?

Be careful out there!

steubenville
10-10-03, 11:37
I made a new friend yesterday in Steubenville. Her name is Rickki and is a WSW about 20 y.o. Cute, nice body, but acne on face. I found her on South St. Near Testa's Market. For 40 she took me around the cornet into a crack house for half and half. Ending with her bent over a sink doing the dog in the bathroom.

I give her a 4 out of 10.

Cattawhumpus
10-14-03, 10:40
Any action whatsoever in Zanesville?

Allen
10-20-03, 11:02
New Philly? anybody go there? i was there last saturday . on the way back out of town at about 9pm i was passing the adult book store there as i was heading toward I-77 and standing out in the driveway was a blond girl. i got stuck at the light and a car pulled into the bookstore lot and she went over and talked to him for a few secs then he pulled in and parked and went in the bookstore.. she stayed out by the street..i couldnt stop but was curious as to what was up... allen

JrDandy
11-04-03, 21:43
On the way to Columbus I stopped by Springfield and stayed the night. Went exploring just to see what was happening after dark. To my surprise, I saw 4-5 SW in the downtown area. Stopped to pick up a blond twosome walking a dark street, "hey, need a ride". Jumped in and, AAHHHH, ugly, the the other was much better. Did the cop conversation and drove her around the block and dumped her off, said I was having 2nd thoughts.

Anyway, Springfield looked to have some opportunities.

Cattawhumpus
11-10-03, 16:14
On Springfield: I keep hearing 72/exit 54 north of 70 is a good area. It's just the kind of blue-collar, economicly-downturned highway stop where SWs flourish. Myself, I've never trolled there.

Skunkbrother
11-12-03, 18:33
Also on Springfield. I was there couple of days ago and on Yellow Springs Rd just a few blocks off of the main drag I found Jennifer. Blonde and a little plump, there were a couple of other girls walking around as well, all of them about 4-5 on the SW scale. For a Jackson and a half I got a trip around the world.

Slag Runner
11-23-03, 19:45
After driving all day I stopped for the night at a hotel near Lorain, Ohio at Route 57 and the tollroad. After a quick snack I cruised Route 57 to Broadway and then back about 5 times. I made a few trips down Broadway to the lake. I saw a few girls that may have been working across from the steel mill on 57 (28th Street?) hanging out around the bars on the South side of the street but nothing exciting. (very gritty, depressing neighborhood)

About 10:30 I met Patty coming out of the minimart at Broadway and 57. She had her head on a swivel as she sipped her big gulp, checking out all the cars passing by (traffic was light). She walked kind of aimlessly up Broadway towards the North and I dodged around a few blocks to watch her. I finally hit an intersection just as she was walking in front of me and we exchanged the "look".

She got in and we motored back to the Hotel.

She is 35, laid off from some industrial plant and has three kids at home. No income other than unemployment and some short term union supplement. About 5'10" tall, average build, face sun worn or weather beaten but honest looking. We had a very pleasant two hours together. Drank a couple of beers, watched a little TV and had a couple of "sessions". She claims not to be a druggie because she is looking for work and can't afford to flunk a pre employment drug test. She was enthusiastic and pleasant to be around. She is trying to meet a few regulars because she can not afford the noteriety of being busted on the street. She said she lives near a prison in Grafton, Ohio and has a premonition about being incarcerated there some day.

I paid her very well because she provided great company and she needs the $$$$ to help get back on her feet. Said she would like to see me just for dinner etc. some time with no payment expected just to have someone sympathetic to talk with. We'll see. I will be back this way again the week after X-mas.
SR

PastMyPrime
11-25-03, 17:28
Does anyone have any word on Gentlemen's retreat or Talk of the Town in the Lima, OH area?

Last I heard they were shut down for one year and I think it has been well over that.

Gabrielfa
11-30-03, 05:04
Anyone have any info on Marietta? It seems that it would be a great place for some action.
Marietta Population: 14515 this combined with
Parkersburg Population: 33099 makes a near 50k pop base. I live on the WV side of the river and I know there has to be something going on here, i just can't seem to find it. some one give me a tid bit of info and I will report back anyhing new i learn.

GAB

Stephen Horndog
12-01-03, 04:47
Gab- Horndog here. It could be anything. I am sure your hoe sniffer can find it if it is there. If not, you could shit outta luck. Some towns have hoes, some dont. It could a networking situation where you have to wait and collect a phone number here and there and try to keep a few steadys. Before I started to cruise to Gastonia, thats all I could do in Charlotte. Now I got pussy everywhere. Always got at least five on the go.

SH

Gabrielfa
12-02-03, 04:50
SH
Wow....Gastonia......how i miss that turd of a town nown. Stupid, mean-ass chicks, ahhh.... but some of them put out like nobodies business. Man, I'll tell you old friend that my list of rules (remember that?) doesn't apply here becuase there seems to be no one to apply them to. If you know Samantha (nothing to look at but friendly as all hell) tell her i said hi...
So WTF are you doing posting on this board if you are in that area? i plan on coming down some time soon to visit some friends and hopefully 'visit some friends.'
stay safe
GAB

Stephen Horndog
12-03-03, 04:17
Gab,

I have found generally that the Gaston County hoes are quite friendly compared to bigger city hoes. Most of the skanks I bang there are just good ol country gals looking for a twenty. Most are not hotel-motel hoes. They are mainly from the area. The cruise in Gastonia I find fun because it is a small city and you can cruise quite nicely over a possible stroll covering about five miles. In big cities there may be more hoes but it can be depressing because of the street people who are homeless and all the sadness of it. Plus the big city hoes are not usally to be trusted or friendly. If you can connect where you are it would probally be fairly pleasant. Ther are alot of hoes in Ohio. I lived in Columbus and man there are alot of horny chicks there. They just like to screw, and I am not talking about the hoes. All I did was screw there. The bar scene was good and so was the chatline. I lived there for under a year and probally screwed sixty of more who were not hoes. Now I am in the bible-belt and there is no sexual vibe whatsoever from the non-hoes here in Charlotte. What a difference between two cities can make. Good hoe hunting.

SH

Happy
12-03-03, 20:59
Mansfield area report:

Visited one of the local strip clubs last week, no action in the club but, pretty sure some of the ladies will date. Try the petite Blonde with the small natural chest working the early shift. If you have any luck, please let me know.

There was a great looking brunette working with fake boobs, don't know if she dates or not. Maybe some of you Mansfield experts can help us out?

Gabrielfa
12-04-03, 05:17
SH
Mean is a relative term.... if you've ever picked up a chick up north (I too am from OH) you'd know that although gastonia chicks are nicer than charlotte chicks northern girls rock. You are dead on about the south being 'vibeless', they mourn sexuality. When i was growing up in cleveland i got more pussy than i knew what to do with. Charlotte... well it's like trying to get lucky in a monastary. Anyways, you down here now or are you just 'global'?

Stay safe
G A B

tallman78
12-04-03, 23:00
Happy,

Thanks for the Mansfield report. I was beginning to think this was a chat room. I get to Mansfield once in awhile. Where are the clubs and the girls you are referring to. If you prefer, you can PM me.

:D

tm

Happy
12-06-03, 08:19
Tallman,

One is out by I-71, I believe it is Showtime or something like that. Another one is on RT 42 north of Mansfield, an old drive in. The other one is West of Centerline on RT 30 next to an adult store.

The one at Centerville is open at noon, the others open in the evening.

tallman78
12-08-03, 22:44
Happy,

Thanks for the info. I stopped by Showtime awhile back. Cover was $10 and I didn't have the time to justify spending that much. :D

TM

Ohio Fins
12-09-03, 23:39
The FantasyLand on Rt 30 is between Crestline and Bucyrus.

On the weekends, there are some nice looking dancers.

Happy
12-10-03, 20:31
Ohio Fins,

Have you ever had any luck with extras during or after hours at any of the Mansfield strip joints?

PM me if you don't want to post here.

Ohio Fins
12-26-03, 20:42
Happy,

Sorry to take so long to respond... I've been away for the holiday.

I've not had the opportunity to followup on this, but one of the dancers at a Mansfield club told me that there are times when they may hook up with a regular, if they feel comfortable and the $$ are right. But it doesn't happen a lot.

There seems to be 2 types of girls at the Mansfield clubs I visit, those that attend a nearby college and those that are local girls who have moved into the area or live in the area. The local girls are usually more friendly during the private dances and are generally more fun for me, although the college dancers have harder bodies.

On another note, I've noticed that there is a Pine Tree Spa on Diamond in Mansfield. Haven't heard anything about it though.

Take care.

Ohio Fins

Spazie1
01-12-04, 17:03
Travel Lima,

On a regular basis, Some one ask about "The Talk of The Town", has been closed for a long time and don't think it will re open. Fuji just south of down town is open haven't been there for years but it was OK in the 1980's, older workers then, but good service.

Have had some luck by staying at a motel just east of downtown, for the life of me can't think of the name. Girls in and out of it. If you are realy hard up, main st south of downtown has some action. Any one got any newer info?

Spazie1
01-12-04, 17:28
Zanesville Ohio:

Just to pass on some info told to me by someome (hehehe) He had a lot of fun there, rt 40 west of downtown, around the TravelLodge in the summer, and Have been told the downtown bars are good places but, never been in them after 8pm and did not see anything. My friend was seeing a 2 girls on a regular basis one went to jail and the other riped him off for $10, never saw her again, he did run into her a few weeks later and would not do any thing. if any one has any more info throw it our way.

walrus
01-14-04, 21:04
Mansfield Ohio:

For those looking for a good adult book store, I found one next to the Weidner auto dealer on Park Ave west. It has a large "ADULT" sign out near the road, but can be easily missed since it is a somewhat narrow parking lot. I liked the store because most of their teen girlie magazines has one copy of each issue on the shelf with the plastic cover removed to allow the customer to browse beyond the front cover before making a selection. So often, many of the covers show a hottie, then you buy the mag, and end up looking at disappointing pictures on the inside once you get it home and remove the plastic cover. The store has one of the largest variety of mags I have seen anywhere. Found an incredible facial shot of a pretty young blonde in Feb 04 issue of 18 (eighteen) mag.

ianinohio
02-01-04, 18:33
Mansfield, OH. Tried Pine Tree Spa off of route 13 a few miles off 71. Good massage but the two women working there were not very attractive, one might have been 50 yo. She tried to get $120 for FS but settle for $100.

Dark Traveler
02-02-04, 01:21
Anyone seen any young AMP workers lately. Seems like all over ohio the ladies are 40 or older. It's not that older women arent fun, but these women arent pretty either.

walrus
02-02-04, 02:53
RE: Pinetree Spa in Mansfield

I saw another review on a*pd-net circa 1/14/2004 that said "Laura" looked about 20-something (pretty good) and total fee was only 60. I was tempted to look up Pinetree until I saw the previous comment about masseuse looking like age 50. I wonder if they hide the nicer one(s) in the back if a new customer shows up?

Dark Traveler
02-05-04, 21:20
Walrus,

I've been tempted to hang out at openning and closing times before at AMPs just to see what goes in and out. I wish I could meet a "lord" and learn more about the inner workings of an AMP.

Dreamer2
02-06-04, 17:21
I think the girls at AMPs live there and never leave.I also think that they get traded to other AMPs,because girls always change.

tallman78
02-13-04, 22:25
Walrus,

60 is the house fee. If you saw $60 that means 160.

TM

walrus
02-15-04, 01:06
To Tallman: thanks for the clarification. I probably should have figured it out, because I have seen some posts with a decimal such as $.60 and realized it had to mean $160, and not 60 cents!

Dr Pepper #2
02-21-04, 02:38
Lima:

South Main has been dead for awhile, I guess they all went to a warmer climate. Last fall there were alot of sw's(mostly sub 5's but a couple 6's or 7's have been seen and a -7 or two), but there hasn't been too much this winter. Thursday I was headed to Walmart, so I decided to cruise down Main to Kibby. Nothing, or at least that's what I thought. I saw some one on the phone at the gas station on Kibby just a few blocks east of Main, didn't pay too much attention as she looked like she was just using the phone, but on the way back, I saw her again (probably a 5 or 6), walking down Kibby very much paying attention to traffic. I decided to hit the atm downtown and go back to see if she was still there.

As I cruised back south down a side street (1 street west of elizabeth, don't know the name) and saw a second girl (sandy, about a 7) working just south of the bridge. Did my double back and she was in fact working. Her rates were pretty much the same as everyone else down there .5 fs but settled for .4.

I usually cruise Main from route 117, Vine near the Save-A-lot, and Kibby from Metcalf to a few blocks east of Main.

Happy
02-23-04, 20:32
Anyone stopped at the Pine Tree in Mansfield lately? Any recommendations?

I still think some action is available at the local clubs. PM if you have a suggestion. I don't get in very often so it is very hit and miss.

Dark Traveler
03-25-04, 03:03
Over by Bristol's off 75 I picked up a WSW walking from the trucker type restraunts towards Middletown.

I was totally not searching that area, just passing through. Hopefully this is a new development and we will see more.

She was a 7 and did the the whole deal for two Jackson's. No numbers exchanged but she claims her and a friend walk the area during the regular week nights.

Willing2
04-03-04, 21:54
A friend of mine happened on a new (I think) AMP near Mansfield.

Exit I71 on US 30 (East). Exit immediatly on KJoogle Rd. The rainbow Spa is near the Econo Lodge, about the only other business on that section of road. Services enjoyed were Ts CBJ & CFS DATY if wanted. $60 for an hour. They wanted $1.20 tip but setteled for $1.00. Nice looking oriental lady with normal enhancements to boobs and the nipples were very reponsive. All in all a very attractive lady. Much better location than Pine Tree in downtown Mansfield. Was left in the saunna for what seemed to be a long time. Probably going thru his paprs to check him out. A good time would recomend it to others but hold out for lower tip please! Figments of my friends imagination only.

Ohio Fins
04-13-04, 22:45
The Rainbow Spa off I71 is fairly new to the area. I haven't been there yet. I'm somewhat leary of going to an AMP in the Mansfield area.

There was an AMP on St. Rt. 42 in the same general area of the new spa. It was closed down by LE about a year ago or so. The report listed the ladies arrested in the 40-50 year old range. It will be interesting to see if this AMP has the same age range.

Willing2
04-14-04, 21:43
The lady my friend saw was "20 something" cute and had a nice figure. Hope this helps. Also Pine Tree has been operating in downtown for beter than a year.

Willing2
04-14-04, 21:49
By the way, does anybody know anything about the spa in Port Clinton? About time for some fishing!

Humpty Dumpty
04-27-04, 01:47
Anyone else have any info on the Lima SW scene? Am I better off in Dayton?

SamaRy
04-28-04, 13:20
Hey all..

Going to be about 1 hour south of AKRON in a week.. Wondering if anyone knows of any thing that far south of AKRON... About an hour from Columbus.. I am told...

Couldn't find anything that made sense in the searches.. Don't know all the town names...

Thanks.....

Anyone else have any info on the Lima SW scene? Am I better off in Dayton?

Lima has many AMPS but have not had much luck in the SW scene.. But usually only there for business....

Zauber
04-29-04, 08:47
If you're talking about New Philly/Dover there is nothing there that I know about. Canton is 20 min. south of Akron and has OK SW activity. If you're stuck in the sticks around New Philadelphia then I believe there is a dancer bar named Morans (or something like that) and you might get a girl that would do a private show after work. Hit a regular working class bar and ask about the strippers and someone will direct you I'm sure. Soemthimes you can find a gem in the out of the way places and it never hurts to try.

Guy Noir
04-30-04, 15:37
I stopped in Mansfield for a Burger and ended up at the Rainbow. It is just east of the US30 exit on the right. It is a small old restaurant and looked deserted. Closer inspection revealed a neon "open" sign so I rang the bell. A gal in her 40's opened the door. I assumed she was the mamasan so I asked how many girls were there. She said only her. She was not pretty but had big fake boobs. I hesitated, but Li'l Guy said go for it.

I asked the rate and she said 60 for an hour. Into the bath we went. It was uninspiring. Mostly splashing water on me and no thorough washing of what needs washing. Then Bebe complains about the scars on my body. Very insulting.

The girls I know in other spas recognize the burn scars and grafts. They treat them with respect and care. One girl makes a point of kissing my burns. She knows the pain they represent. One of the grafts didn't take and left a permanent lesion which is normally covered with gauze. Bebe told me to go see a doctor. At my favorite spa, the girls often apply oriental medicine and a bandage to this wound after the session.

So I really should have left, but Li'l Guy says stay. So off to the room for a lame massage. Then she says 150 for FS. I dicker and get 120. That was way too much for the service rendered.

I got the FS but it was weak. A five stroke CBJ, then cowgirl on top and she faked the orgasm in 10 seconds. That got me flat so she flipped over buns up. I drove for a while and asked for DATY. No was the answer. I felt her butt but she slapped me and said stop.

When finished, she jumped upped, complained about working so hard, and left the room. That's it, done, not even a walk to the door.

Don't waste your time and money.

Guy

SamaRy
05-02-04, 11:18
OK, Found a real GEM in Port Washington or some name like that about 1 hour south of canton... The Dirty Mug....

Dark Traveler
05-08-04, 11:03
Cruised around London then drove to Springfeild and couldnt find the local hunts. Ended up at Miko's and found a new girl. She was in great shape, never asked her name, but was the only other girl there besides the mamasan.

$40 door plus a $100 tip for all. There was no hassle over service as I have heard in recent posts. Everything was offered and I was obliged to accept.

steubenville
05-19-04, 15:32
Steubenville is hopping again this spring. There are workers out a plenty. I meet Dee a couple of weeks ago using the telephone by Testa's Market. She's a WSW, probably late 20's. About a 5-6. She quoted 20 for head - 30 for hooch. I went with the 20 dollar option. We drove to a seculded space where she did her work. great BBBJTCCIM. Gave her a 5 dollar tip.

Other places to look include Sav-A-Lot and North Street by the Urban Mission. Daisy is back this year and there is new younger looking WSW w/ blonde hair ner the SAL.

steubenville
05-21-04, 12:59
There is absolutely nothing out there today. I drove around for an hour and saw only one possible. BSW 4-5.

steubenville
05-25-04, 09:01
I ran into Dee again today. Same place. We went to her home on Spring for a $30 session. She is clean and friendly.

Informate
05-25-04, 20:22
Great to hear from the peeps of Steubenville. Be very careful though some of those out there are con artists. The blonde you spoke of in a previous post may be one of them. Calls herself Nikki. Just be careful.

INFORMATE

Illini333
05-25-04, 23:31
I need some help. About 4 years ago I was on 75 heading up to Toledo and got off at a exit. There was a adult bookstore and a massage place attached to it. I know it is before Bowling Green and maybe even before Finley. Anyone know what exit or city this place is in. I would like to try it out.

Thanks

Chrislistic
05-26-04, 16:03
Hey,

About the adult book store on 75. Its after findley, ohio. I cant remember the exit myself, but last time i visited the book store, there was no spa or massage place.

(youll see the book store sign on 75N. You cant miss it, its huge)

I beleive its like 5-6 miles outside findley.

Peace,

If you find the massage place, dont forget to fill us in with the details

Safe huntin

Chris

CaptChaos
05-26-04, 22:12
Illini333

You may be thinking of the Northern most Lima exit on I75. There was and I believe still is an adult bookstore on the right side with a no tell motel attached. The bookstore I believe is still open. Not sure about the motel. On the left side of the exit there was a massage place called Talk of the Town. It is now closed down and has been for about 2-3 years. There are other massage places in Lima. The only one I can recommend is the one on South Main Street. Can't remember the name of it right now. There is another one you would pass before that along SR 309 west across from the hospital. Would not recommend that place. Its been a year or so since I was there and the lady that gave me a shower was not the mamasan and had to be over 50. Said no thanks to extras after the shower and massage. The name I believe was paradise spa. Hope this helps.

Capt Chaos,
Out

Humpty Dumpty
05-27-04, 13:11
Any new Lima SW news?

Alphanaz
05-30-04, 21:48
Steubenville Warning! Con going near Shop n Save.

DO NOT speak with 30ish, shoulder lenght brown hair, wsw, about a 5. She is a slick con. You will lose at her game!

Illini333
06-01-04, 12:21
Thanks for you help guys. Im not sure if those are the places or not but thanks anyway. I know it was an american massage place. Not asian. Do any of you guys know of any american massage places with some decent girls in that area.

Thanks

Informate
06-01-04, 18:17
Alphanaz,

Ahhh She got you too huh? Darn Beeotch. Better luck next time bro

Ohio Racer
06-02-04, 12:07
Fostoria area.

I have herd from a few guys at work that there have been three girls working the car wash on I believe its Poplar street. If you follow route 12 through town you will see the car wash and across the street is Jacks carry out. This has been around 4:30-5:00 am. Usually dont get out of work till later but im trying to get out earlier to check them out. I will post back if I find out more.

Torchkit
06-02-04, 21:08
Well, Alph and Info: How does her con go?

Informate
06-03-04, 23:09
Torchkit,

For me she just refused to do her duty and I had already given her the cookies... If you know what I mean. Then she gave me a line about her BF beating on her and ECT.... So I said Screw it Get out!!!!! Chalk it up for experience I guess.

INFORMATE

steubenville
06-04-04, 09:14
Sweet Dee was out again this morning. I picked her up by the the old Testa's Market. We went to her house for a quick FS. She says the police have been harassing the girls lateley. Driving up and asking for name and social then telling them to keep walking.

Alphanaz
06-05-04, 20:11
The con is too simple. She plays all the games.

She gets you to her door. Asks for "tokens" to enter. She opens the front door slowly, pulls back and says, she has to get someone to leave the living room before entering. She goes in the house. Then locks the door with you on the porch.

She played the con of a "scared of LE" so believably that I bought it.

Don't buy it!

steubenville
06-14-04, 14:55
Found Dee again today in her usual spot. She looked real good in a neon orange track suit. We went back to her place for FS and did the deed as do the dogs for 40% of a Ben.

->THIS IS A FICTIONAL ACCOUNT, JUST THE MUSINGS OF SICK MIND<-

steubenville
06-22-04, 14:14
There is someone new in the Testa's Market area. She had on a red mini skirt and a black tank. White, I'd say late 20's early 30's about 5-5 5-6 130lbs. brown curly hair.

I saw her from two blocks away and the little periscope shop up and said 'What's that?'

If she is around few a couple of days, I'll be sampling that fine little ass.

steubenville
06-24-04, 10:24
Today I had a meeting with Kelly. I picked her up for our meeting ner testa's. We drove to nice outdoor meeting area where she showed me he knowledge of french. She spoke it well. Then we discussed a full service business agreement. She showed me a nice tatoo she had just for fun, and we talked about our love of doggies. We agreed to the business for .4.

Kelly is a young caucasian with curly dark hair and a very nice body.

Of course none of this actually happened. I may have been daydreaming.

Torchkit
06-27-04, 12:34
Stebenville:

When is a good time to try daydreaming in the area? Late night, or pretty much any time of the day? I prefer may dreams in late afternoon.

steubenville
06-29-04, 07:49
Dream early in the morning or late afternoon.

steubenville
07-01-04, 08:07
Early this morning I made a new friend named Tera. She is a cute young WSW with just the right amount of baby fat. You'll never guess where I found her. Testa's.

She was delightful to speak with, though her French was not so good. She more than made up for it when she bent of a couch in the apartment we went to. .30 FS

Informate
07-01-04, 22:56
Been with Tera Many times. She has been at it for a few years and she is young yet. Your right about the Baby fat. I thought sh spoke good french when I did her. But then again maybe it was a dream. I was there for a whil today but the Streets were dead. I think it was to Hot for the Sw's. Should try in the early morning just for the fun of it. I do have an odd breakfast appitite.

IFORMATE

Dr Pepper #2
07-02-04, 21:51
Lima Update:

The SW's are out and about. I've counted 6 different ones, although they aren't always out at the same time. I cruised south main for almost 2 hours and only saw one that I know of. If any of you go to Fort Wayne to hunt, don't waste your time, You're better off cruising Lima.

In other news:

Awile back I visited a place in Fostoria called either The Station, or Relaxation Station. It is an AMERICAN.

Dr Pepper #2
07-02-04, 21:55
Sorry about that...wrong button ;)

In Fostoria is a place called either The Station, or Relaxation Station. It is an AMERICAN mp. I don't know how many girls work there, but it is .4 per session + however much you want to tip. I tipped .8 and got self serve with a decent show. At the time, it was just the one girl working, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. If anyone else has either been there or is willing to try it out, there info can be found on superpages.

Rocky11
07-05-04, 19:36
Lorain report

Was on my way to meet friends for dinner around 8 Sat nite. Drove into Lorain from Elyria on OH-57, and shortly after it turned left on 28th, I spotted a chunky woman walking the opposite way up near that mini market. We exchanged the look and she waved. I made my next left to loop around but it took me into a small housing project without another exit so I had to turn around and go back. It looked like it could be a fruitful area as well in the future. When I finally caught up with her, I passed her and turned into the parking area of some ratty bar. She walked up and I asked if she need a ride and she hopped in. Did the LE check before we left the lot - she showed me her saggy tits - and we were off to another lot down the street and parked between two semi trailers and she did an adequate job for a jackson. Finished me with her hand, which wasnt in the plan, but it worked. I was looking for a quickie and I got it. She must have been out all day because she was really sweaty-smelly. Gave her a ride a few blocks to somewhere on 29th and proceeded to dinner with a different perspective on things!

steubenville
07-06-04, 11:33
Ok boys, if you are in the mood in steubenville, skip Valerie. A BSW about 35 yo with short hair. Her talents were few and finihed me off with her hand. A waste of .25.

On the other hand, drive across the bridge and go to the Hurricane Club in Weirton, Wv. The dancers are hot and they offer extras.

phoneguy
07-06-04, 12:09
If you are so desperate that you will go to the Relaxation Station in Fostoria then you should take the time and drive to Toledo. I would love to find some action in the BG or Findlay area so if anyone has any info or a phone number you can pm me. Thanks

steubenville
07-12-04, 13:58
Dee, whom I now know as Dawn hasn't been out in over a week. She told me the last time that I saw her that the MAN is looking for her. So she may be a guest of the state for a while.

On a brighter note, Daisy is back in town. This little blonde is about 5' tall and weighs maybe 110. She is super hot, except she looks well used in the face area.

Tera, Jenny, and Daisy are all living together in house near Trinity East. FS can be had for 30 plus a 5 dollar room rental. I've had Tera three times now, she is great. I love bending her over a couch and just letting the big dog bark.

Member #2213
07-12-04, 21:17
Hey dudes.

New strip club Christie's Cabaret in north Lima, route 7. Looking for the right kind of girl. Can I find what I'm looking for? Don't post dancer names, send me an PM. DATY is easy to get here, looking for more without risking $$$. advice.

Agent 99

steubenville
07-14-04, 10:52
Met up with Kelly again this am. We went to yet another new spot. Had 1/2 1/2 for 40.

Yesterday, I picked up Jenny. This girl has one hell of a hot little body, and a shaved sniz to boot. But no sign of Tera in two days. I'm having Tera withdrawls.

steubenville
07-14-04, 13:15
Ok, here is some good news. I have seen two blondes in the usual area. They are HOT, too shot for SW, so I thought cops right?

Nope, Tera tells me that they are friends of hers nd that the three will be sharing house. Hot Damn!

steubenville
07-14-04, 14:30
Allright, so this is my third time today. I think that I am addicted. I picked up one of the new girls, Tracy. I would say she is a 8-9 on a regular scale. A 12 on the SW scale. Tall blonde with great tits, shaved sniz and a fuck-me-from-behind ass tatoo.

I took her to a seculded area in my work building and we had full serive for 60. She is my new favorite. Anything else just doesn't get it.

Torchkit
07-15-04, 19:39
Wow, Steubenville!

I'm not familiar with the area. I cruised through this afternoon. Saw one bsw get in a pick-up on South st (or is it ave?). Nothing else. How wide is the cruising area? Obviously driving up and down the same street would arouse suspicion very quick.

steubenville
07-16-04, 08:41
I'm out.

Been ripped off by a drug dealer.

Too bad, Tracy was smoking, she had nothing to do with it though. If you see her treat her well.

Bye all.

Informate
07-20-04, 22:51
Hi All,

I found a BSW about a 6 maybe a 7 Really cute and got BBJCIM for 20 she was very talented in her skills. Goes by the Name Nikki. Not to be confused with the White Nikki. She did not rush took her time and yes swallowed. Oh did I mention this was only a dream?

INFORMATE

Tizzy Oh
07-23-04, 06:17
Has anyone heard anything new about Lake Spa in Port Clinton?

How about Pine Spa in Mansfield?

Member #2364
07-24-04, 11:43
Long time monger, first time writer. Steubenville, I can't believe it! You have been at this too long to just jump ship, been reading all of these posts and all for like a year and a half, one problem like this and that's out? Dang, if I lived anywhere close to where you have your choices.

Tall Drink
08-03-04, 03:59
I wondered where I had posted this
- Posting Moved to Columbus

Broad St Guy
08-03-04, 16:11
Tall Drink, Columbus has its own area where you might have wanted to post your review. Nice review though. Thanks

Joe Smalltown
08-06-04, 09:52
Chillicothe,

Will be back in C'cothe next week. Anything going?AMP, SW? I haven't seen much on this board.

Ohio Racer
08-09-04, 08:18
Lake Spa in Port Clinton got raided Friday afternoon. They arrested two girls. One John was in the place but he was let go. LE was loading the massage tables and stuff into a moving van.

Spazie1
08-11-04, 23:45
Hay Smalltown,

Nothing in Chillicothe, sorry.

Joe Smalltown
08-12-04, 17:14
Back from Chillicothe, no amp in the yellow book. Apparently nothing going on.

Spazie1
08-16-04, 19:17
Just to let every one know there was a murder on Luck street in Zanesville. So the local Police have been out in force. A friend of mine was through there ( Rt 40 east of downtown, Luck street) and there was no action to speek of. If one wanted to, Zanesville was a town that always had action. LE will cool down and things will be back to normal.

Buster Keister
08-16-04, 23:16
Too bad about Steubenville giving up the hobby. His reports were always very up beat and informative. Hope someone can persuade him to come back. I miss his frequent postings.

Spazie1
08-19-04, 00:44
A friend of mine was in Lima last week, dead as a door nail. No street action going on, nothing. Lima is usually good for some action. Anyone have any idea what is going on there. Also there is a new spa that opened up just east of the hopsital, anyone know any thing about it?

Informate
08-24-04, 19:42
Met a girl in Stuebenville today who made me an offer or 1/2 & 1/2 for 20. she was about a 7 in looks and same in ability. answers to the name Natalie. Long legs long brown hair and a tatoo on her neck. Looked to be about 27 or so.

INFORMATE

Cleavage Lover
08-27-04, 09:36
Way to go Informate. Did Natalie look good, sexy? Did she have decent hooters? Did she give BBBJCIM or BBBJTCWS? What part of town did you see her? Did she say if she comes out much? She sounds good.

Have fun, C.L.

PastMyPrime
08-30-04, 18:15
Spazie 1,

I noticed the new spa as well. It didn't seem to have an asian name (Sun/Rose/Blossum, etc). I miss the days of Talk of the Town and Gentlemen's Retreat.

El Monger
09-06-04, 07:54
Wow Ohio racer, I wonder if the tables are for a future Sting?

Ohio Hung
09-07-04, 18:51
Last night I dreamt that I went to a new spa in Lima. I bought the $40 half hour session. The girl in my dream lead me back to the massage room, where she had me undress. Then she took me to the shower room where she gave me a wonderful shower. She led me back to the massage room by my penis. We went right to the negotiating before any massage. $1.20 for full service. She put a condom on me, and gave me a wonderful blowjob. Then she got on top of me and rode me. I then did her doggystyle to completion. She did not rush at all... Perfect service. The girl was probably an 8 or 9.. Probably 27 years old.

Very highly reccomended.

--------------------------------------------

All accounts in this post are dreams and fantasies. I never actually performed these actions.

Spazie1
09-07-04, 20:37
Hay Past,

Talk of the town, now those were the days, what was the name of the one east of 75 that was in the old hotel? There is just a adult book store there now. How is the Fuji on south main doing? Still open, still older ladies, what is the cost now?

Ohio Fins
09-11-04, 08:30
The Rainbow Spa on Koogle Rd. near Mansfield was hit again by local LE. A 53 year old woman was charged with prostitution for a second time in as many months.

The Spa was first hit in Aug. 2 customers were in the establishment at the time of the raid but were not charged.

Full details can be found online at:

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/news/stories/20040910/localnews/1208588.html

Be safe.

steubenville
09-13-04, 13:44
I couldn't stay away. I tried, I really really did. But I like the punanni too much.

So I went to see my friend Dawn. She's gone.

But there is someone living in her house. It's Jenni Lynn.

So for 6/10ths I got full service, two pops and HFUMA. She won't do anal through. Oh well.

Wait a minute, none of this ever happened, I was dreaming.

Buster Keister
09-14-04, 22:56
Welcome back Steubenville. I'm sure many members are glad to see you are back to your old self again. I didn't think giving up the habit would be easy for you and I was right.

I am based in Pittsburgh but tried mongering in Steubenville with only some moderate success. A girl named Fawn that I met near Testa's market was a good experience the first time I was in town. The second time she was very disagreeable, would barely give me the time of day.

You mentioned a number of girls in previous posts i.e. Terra, Jenny, Daisy and also Dee. Are they still around?

Over all I was a bit disappointed with the quality of SW's in Steubenville. Unfortunately, I never did run into any of the girls you mentioned in your many reports. Where am I going wrong? I would like to have Steubenville as back up hunting ground when the heat is on here in Pittsburgh, but it's too long a drive to come back empty handed. More specific information would be helpful.

Buster

steubenville
09-16-04, 11:13
Dee = Dawn is gone.
Daisy is gone
Tera is around but very hard to find. If she knows you, she will locate you.
Tracy is gone :(
Kelly is around
Sherry is around

Testa's block that's where they are.

Buster Keister
09-16-04, 19:20
Steubenville.

Judging from your update/report on your old regular dates in Steubenville, things look pretty bleak. That's the way it often is with mongering: either feast or famine.

Currently I am riding a hot streak in Pittsburgh. If you venture out of Dean Martin Ville, I might be able to help you out.

Buster Keister

SW Ohio Man
09-17-04, 16:56
Hi,

Has anyone been to Tokyo Health Spa or Mikko Spa in Springfield? I tried THS once, but it was my first time at an AMP, so I had nothing to compare it to, didn't know the right things to ask for, etc. The woman who gave me the massage was kinda old and just gave me a HJ. I usually go to the amps of SE Indiana, but Springfield is closer to me, so I'd love to read some reports.

Skunkbrother
09-19-04, 11:46
I was in Steubenville this week on business and met a young blonde named Joanie on 5th street. She told me that she was on her way to work at one of the strip clubs across the river, I don't know if this was the case but she agreed to 1/2 & 1/2 for a Jackson. Caught up with her again 2 days later for the same thing. She was about a 7, thin but not emaciated, with a great personality.

Also, while I was conducting business in town and was walking with a client down 4th street, an attractive brunnette asked me if I was looking for a date-The client is apologizing profusley and all I can think of is that I'm hoping she's still around when I'm finished with him. She wasn't, of course and I didn't see her again the rest of the time that I was there.

By the way, all of the aforementioned events ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I did not dream them, they didn't happen to a friend of a friend.

Have fun.

steubenville
09-20-04, 12:15
I have found a winner! Oh my f*****g god she is hot. I thought that Tracy was hot, and she was. But this one is about 9.5 on a normal scale.

Blonde
5' 6 - 5' 7
maybe 120 pounds
Incredible curves
nice c size titties
and a landing-strip patch shaved above her sniz.

She was a full on GFE who was friendly and funny and just nice to be around. I may be in love. Her name is Mary. She doesn't work the streets. PM if you have something to trade and I'll tell you where she lives.

Ohio Leroy
09-20-04, 18:44
I'm new to posting but I have been looking at this board for over a year now. Is there any action in the Zanesville area?

Guy36
09-21-04, 19:22
SW Ohio Man,

I have had similar experiences at THS. Tend to be older women who are not too receptive.

The last time I was at Mikos (last spring) I was not too happy with the service. It is hit or miss but I would recommend it. I have been with some very hot girls in there over the years. An $80 - $120 tip should insure a very good time.

Pacific Creek
09-21-04, 22:13
Skunkbrother,

I love your post that it really happened. You Go Boy!

Pacific Creek

steubenville
09-22-04, 07:58
Informate,

I can't PM you brother, It says you have either chosen not to receive messages or are unabale to receive messages.

Oshabruce
09-22-04, 22:00
I will be traveling to the Marietta OH area in the next 2 weeks. Does anyone have any info on the area & the hangouts to be sure to catch up with some fun.

Informate
09-23-04, 14:42
I picked up Tera thisMorning She was setting at the Spot Bar steps and we went to a house close to the Hospital and enjoyed a threesome with her and some fairly plump blonde with a really cute face. Two Jacksons got me everything a man could ask for including a trip to Greece with Tera and she let me CIM she then shared it with the Plump blonde I really enjyed myself today. Gee could this be a dream???????????????? Hmmmmm makes you wonder dont it. If it is a dream Dear God dont wake me up ever......

INFORMATE

Cmh Guy
09-24-04, 03:26
Bruce01,

Marietta is flooded right now, and under close watch by police and the Ohio National guard. There are are probably no SW out, as they'd need to be SFloaters in a boat.

steubenville
09-24-04, 12:41
I looked all over for Tera this am and she was nowhere to be found. But I did see the lovely Mary. She and I went to a nice place for some Greek food. She said she really loved greek cuisene. What can I say, so do I.

Tonka Truck
09-26-04, 13:54
I drove thru Steubenville yesterday. No sign of Testa's Market. Did they move it?

Zauber
09-26-04, 20:08
A friend of mine, yes a friend for real, is going to the Mansfield area for a week. He normally does the escort route and hates going to AMPs. He will look for SW at times. Is there anything going on in that area? I showed him this site and we found only refrences to AMPs. He figured that if there was any SW activity he could take advantage of a missing wife and a paid motel room.

If no real SW strolls, are there any "projects" or some other area that might have a few semi-pros out for some extra cash? How about any strip clubs where the girls are willing to talk extras? Thanks for any help.

Spazie1
09-26-04, 21:39
Hay Bruce,

Mariettia is way too small of a town to have a active SW scene. Check out the WVA board for Parkersburg might find some thing there.

Spazie 1

Spazie1
09-26-04, 21:42
Ohio Leroy,

Search through the older post for Zanesville.

Spazie 1

Informate
09-26-04, 23:36
Steubenville,

Dont give up on Tera she is still out there. She is just being careful. I me a BSW last night who answers by the mane Nikki. She was very gifted for a Jackson and I got BBJCIM well worth the time and effort. She took her time and was very pleasant to be with.

INFORMATE

Buster Keister
09-27-04, 17:46
Tonka Truck

The name Testa's is not on the store front. That is what the locals call it. I can't remember the name on the establishment but here is the information, address, phone no. etc.

Testas Market, (740) 282-5191, 529 South St, Steubenville, OH 43952.

You will know you are near when you find yourself in a very poor neighborhood with alot of unsavory charachters milling around at all hours, mostly selling drugs but sometimes women.

If you don't see any SW's at first, keep circling the block. Often times one of these fellows will go inside and fetch one. If you are looking for quality though you may be circling for a long time. If you are not that picky you will score rather quickly.

Buster Keister

Odorus
10-02-04, 14:17
Greetings all,

Has anyone had any luck with sws in either Springfield or Xenia?

Any info would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Odorus

Informate
10-04-04, 17:55
HI EVERYONE<

I have invaded Steubenville and Picked up a BSW named Anna. I had seen her before but she was reall skinney. She is looking really good now. For a Jackson I get everything a man could ask for. DFK BBJ FS GRK and BBJCIM to finish. We ended up at my place where I could really spend some quality time working on her. I give her a 10 in ability and a 9 in looks. What a day.

INFORMATE

Spazie1
10-04-04, 20:55
Hay Odorus

Springfield is a place I have thought would be a good place to find SW's and along rt 40 west of downtown is the only place I know of that you might find something. I have not so far. Have had luck when I stayed at the knights inn ( I think it is now the best value inn) and hooked up with a girl that was living there. You know the deal saw her she had the look and struck up a conversation and the next thing you know.

The AMP's there are Ok most of the time but cost a lot of jack.

Be safe

Goodlyken
10-06-04, 07:40
Anyone from Lorain/Elyria have any reports?
I may be going back there sometime soon.

Be careful. Be good to the women too.

steubenville
10-11-04, 13:19
I picked up Kelly again today on South St. We went to one of the most seedy run down apartment buildings that I have ever seen. But...I didn't come for the decor.

If you have missed any of my past posts, Kelly is about 24-26 yo white girl who weighs maybe 100 pounds. She has long dark hair and is not prettiest belle at the ball, but has one hell of an ass. She is tight and likes it from behind. She makes all the right noises and can really speak french well. On our next visit I will enquire about Greek.

If you find Kelly treat her well. She is a gem in the rough.

Informate
10-11-04, 19:36
Steubenville,

I have already been to Greece with Kelly a couple of times. The visit there was pleasant and affordable. You are right about one thing she makes all the right noises. It about drove me crazy. Only thing is I had to beg her to let me CIM, ......

Heck I like Crazy :) its a great place to be.

There is another girl out now who really loves greek she is about 21 or 22 nice Butt great legs but her face looks a lil F&*%ed up. if you can get passed that I think she answers to the Name Rikki.

GOOD LUCK

INFORMATE

steubenville
10-15-04, 13:09
This is Testa's Market on South St. This is where all the working girls hang out.

steubenville
10-15-04, 13:09
Here is Valerie and another BSW at the payphone @ Testa's.

Informate
10-21-04, 12:25
I found a WSW close to Save Alot very young looking blonde nice build wild hair. Answers to the Name Dawn. For a Jackson she showed me how french she could be, Got a BBBJCIM she was wearing a retainer which kind awkwardly added to the pleasure. I will let your imagination run wild on that one....

I asked her her age and she told me 23 but honestly she looked about 14. She said she had two kids one 4 and the other I think she said two.For HER Looks I give her about a 7; for her ability, a definate 10.

INFORMATE

steubenville
10-22-04, 07:44
I saw her yesterday. I thought her name was fawn, but it could be Dawn. She answered to Daisy last year.

Spazie1
10-24-04, 12:36
Hay All. Was in Zanesville and stayed at the downtown Travelodge. Meet a older sw named Bonnie (5 for looks and 8 for attitude) near the Imperial Bar on Rt 40 / Main street ( have found action in the winter in that bar also). Got a CBJ with a friendly older lady. She also told me LE has been on the prowl and have kept many of the girls off the street but things have cooled down lately. I wonder if there is an upcomming police cheif election? Bonnie did not have digets to give out.

Also was driving on Rt 40 west of the Y bridge and saw 2 WSW but nothing special. Be safe.

steubenville
10-27-04, 13:10
There was a convention of hookers today at lunch time in Steubenville. At the Save-A-Lot I saw Fawn(Dawn or Daisy), Chris, and dum dum dum TERA!!!!! She is still alive!!!! She ran across the road to talk to me. Yikes! We don't need any of that. 30 minutes later they were gone. mmmmmmm Tera :)

steubenville
10-28-04, 14:53
So tera agreed to meet after work. I was skeptical as to wether or not she would show. But low and behold at 3:15pm there she was. We went back to her place. (That was scary) I gave her $40 and $10 for the room. I know, it's too much, but Tera is the best there is in this area.

As we were leaving the apartment, I ran into MARY, the lovely Mary it would seem is on the lamb from the long arm of the law. She was apparently at the courthouse in Wellsburg and escaped. MM MM MM That girl is something else.

Informate - Do you know where Tera lives? If not PM me.

Bil73
10-28-04, 20:51
well testas was exactly were you said I ran into this skinny darkhaired wsw that had an apartment right around the corner. she was a wealth of information but the deal was a total waste of time anyway you probley know her looks about 4, body 5 (nice little boobs), 1 attitude, -2 technique a bbj but not even a hand finish geez what a waste of time. are there better ones there and what is the best time? I was there better 3 and 5:30 pm. that picture of Testa previously posted was a godsend. oh and I saw BUNCHES of LE any problems with them?

steubenville
10-29-04, 12:14
Bil73,

Sounds like you ran into Kelly. Did you go around the block from testa's and into a space between two building and upstairs to a dirty old apartment? If so, that's kelly. Kelly is one of the best, for 40 she will give it all up and even let you CIM if you like.

If you like blondes, go to the Creegan building and (I'm not kidding) Yell up for Mary. She will knock your socks off.

steubenville
11-12-04, 11:02
Picked up a cute brunette named Amy near the Save a Lot yesterday. BBBJTCCIM for $30. I pick her up again, she was very pleasant and nice to look at.

Bil73
11-15-04, 21:22
Thanks Stuebenville I'll try that I'm not in the area very often and yes that was kelly then you descibed her apartment exactly. I don't know it wasn't a very good experience with her but I'll definatly try Mary next time thanks for the advice and keep up the excellant posts!

Torchkit
11-15-04, 23:01
Steubenville:

Where or what is the Creegan building?

steubenville
11-17-04, 12:11
Creegan building is on cornet of Washington & 6th St.

Today I picked up a BSW by the name of Nikki? Maybe, I really don't remember, she said she was 33, and showed me her boobies.

For .3 she did a very nice BBBJTC but no CIM. I'd pick her up again.

Informate
11-18-04, 18:30
Hey Steubenville,

Does this Amy look good? Please gimme more info Like,;.. weight, race, ect.....she sounds like someone I might Wanna MEAT. PM me with some good details please and I will be looking for her. I tried to find Mary today but had no luck, I would appreciate any info on her too. I tried her digets to and nothing today....You have some good insight on how a guy can get hes freak on keep up the good work.

INFORMATE

steubenville
11-19-04, 08:30
Any was probably younger 20s. Said she was only out for a few days. And I have not seen her since. She was seated near the Save A Lot. Keep away from Mary. She is insane, and wanted by the law. I washed I had never met her. But, if you are interetested, she is living with Tera.

Informate
11-27-04, 18:57
You still have not described to me what Amy looked like??? Was she short tall fat skinney white black teeth no teeth??? Also I think I met Mary today. If she is the one, I have known her for quite a while and yes she is a certified Pshyco However does posses good french skills. PM me with more details on Amy Please.

INFORMATE

steubenville
11-29-04, 17:18
Informate:

Amy: Mid 20's WSW 110-120lbs very curly brown hair, nice olice colored skin, very nice BBBJTC ,but no CIM.

Informate
12-01-04, 23:38
Seubenville,

I found Amy today. She is all of what you said she was. and More!!!! I spent the evening with her at my place and for 1 bill we did it in every room of my house. It was the most intense evening I have ever had. I am setting up something else with her for the weekend. I would really love to get her with Michelle from Wheeling. That would be cool. I dont know if she is into threesomes but Time and Bills will do alot for me.

I almost had her talked into going to greece with me but not just yet. She said she is afraid of Pain. I say gimme by the first of the year and I will have made the trip to greece with her. this is my destiny.

I will say oner thing she is very gifted with her toungue to doubt about it. she has got great experience. She wouldnt CIM for me either but this will happen before I die. This is another goal of mine with her. Wish me luck

INFORMATE

Cleavage Lover
12-03-04, 00:46
Amy sounds great. Once you get her to CIM, let me know, I'd love to spend some time with her. About what size hooters or bra cup? See if she'll let you take a picture or two? Also see if she'll come a little farther north, to Newcomerstown or New Philadelphia?
Good luck and have fun. You Da Man!
Cleavage Lover

Seubenville,

I found Amy today. She is all of what you said she was. and More!!!! I spent the evening with her at my place and for 1 bill we did it in every room of my house. It was the most intense evening I have ever had. I am setting up something else with her for the weekend. I would really love to get her with Michelle from Wheeling. That would be cool. I dont know if she is into threesomes but Time and Bills will do alot for me.

I almost had her talked into going to greece with me but not just yet. She said she is afraid of Pain. I say gimme by the first of the year and I will have made the trip to greece with her. this is my destiny.

I will say oner thing she is very gifted with her toungue to doubt about it. she has got great experience. She wouldnt CIM for me either but this will happen before I die. This is another goal of mine with her. Wish me luck

INFORMATE

Bogeyputt
12-08-04, 02:59
Met Lisa on west main by bridge - CBJ .20. Great technique. 6-7 small boobs.

Hoytota
12-09-04, 07:47
Is there anything going on around here?

hotrod43
12-11-04, 21:13
Was on Church st. friday night and picked up a WSW. Blond small build thin. Nice bbbjcim for 20. Would pick up again. Can't rember her name but I know she didn't say Lisa. Must be a couple of girl's working Newark.

steubenville
12-13-04, 15:22
I found a new Mary. This one appears young, and very new to the scene. We went to her apartment for half and half for $40. She was clean, and friendly and gave OK french. Her Missionary work was outstanding and she finished with BBBJTCCIM after the Missionary.

I will definetly look for her again.

She is probably between 18-20 YO white SW with frizzy brown hair, about 5'5 and 120lb. I found her on 7th st wearing a Parka about 1130 am.

Gabrielfa
12-20-04, 19:21
Hi folks.

Some of you may remember me from past posts and I was wondering if I could get some input from some of the more senior people in this forum. Just a couple of questions, directed at those who use escort services.
1) On average what is the hourly rate you pay?
2) On average how is the ‘service’(1-10)
3) What is the thing you find most annoying/troublesome with escorts?
4) What is the thing you find most annoying/troublesome with escort agencies?
5) How do you pay? (Feel free to go into detail of a typical transaction)
6) Tipping gets you where you want to be - how much on average is a tip and for what?
7) Expanding on the previous question how do you discreetly approach tipping?
8) How would you change the experience?

If you are up to the task of answering these lets not hog up the forum, you can PM me with your answers. This is seriously appreciated.
Thanks!
GAB

Informate
12-20-04, 23:02
Hey bro,

The Mary you speak of has been in the Biz fsince she was about hmmm well lets say not old enough. I have had her many times. She does a nice shy routine. Her mother started her in the biz when she was really young and lived in Wheeling. I have kinda lost track of the mom. She was heavy and discusting looking anyway.

INFORMATE

I found a new Mary. This one appears young, and very new to the scene. We went to her apartment for half and half for $40. She was clean, and friendly and gave OK french. Her Missionary work was outstanding and she finished with BBBJTCCIM after the Missionary.

I will definetly look for her again.

She is probably between 18-20 YO white SW with frizzy brown hair, about 5'5 and 120lb. I found her on 7th st wearing a Parka about 1130 am.

Skunkbrother
12-26-04, 14:49
Found Jessica on Central. Skinny-waif-like about a low 5 but did an outstanding bbjtcim.

However, when I dropped her off there was a cop that had just rounded the corner who proceeded to follow me, very closely all the way to 75 and then he broke off.

Be careful out there........

steubenville
12-30-04, 13:19
I found a WSW about 18-20 with a very nice body on 5th and Slack. If she was more than 20 I'll scoop my eyes out with a mellon baller. We went to cheapo motel in Weirton and for $40 she let me have her every which way I wanted except greek.

When we were done she asked if I liked it. Hmm, I guess I did.