PDA

View Full Version : The Sugar Bowl (in Greensboro & Winston-Salem)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

MilkyWy
03-30-21, 13:52
I have reviewed her before too. Anyways She is real. I enjoyed cumming in her mouth and she sucking me dry, LOL. But too much drama is not worth it. She might have acquired GPS syndrome.BTW any of you persuasive and enterprising daddy can convince her for gangbang. I had seen her couple years back. She told me that her husband shares her with his friends sometimes and was once gangbanged during my engagement with her.

KFlower3
03-30-21, 22:15
Ahh okay, she's rarely on SA but she did get on recently. Can I get her contact? I PMed you.

I have reviewed her before too. Anyways She is real. I enjoyed cumming in her mouth and she sucking me dry, LOL. But too much drama is not worth it. She might have acquired GPS syndrome.

MilkyWy
03-31-21, 13:54
Ahh okay, she's rarely on SA but she did get on recently. Can I get her contact? I PMed you.I had seen her last time almost two and half year back. I keep changing my burners periodically. Unfortunately all my old contacts are gone as I don't intend to see them again. Sorry can't help.

Banger12
04-01-21, 21:30
New to the Gboro area. SA site seems a bit thin here. Hopefully I'll be able to add a few reviews to this board.

If anyone has some low hanging fruit they can throw my way please feel free to PM me. I'll be sure to return the intel once I get settled.

DJprofessorK
04-02-21, 18:23
New to the Gboro area. SA site seems a bit thin here. Hopefully I'll be able to add a few reviews to this board.

If anyone has some low hanging fruit they can throw my way please feel free to PM me. I'll be sure to return the intel once I get settled.Greensboro / Winston area is absolutely thin. Raleigh / Durham area is literally packed with much more intriguing, interesting, responsive and articulate women. Not to mention the variety. Also, if you enjoy educated, accomplished SB's with at least a Bachelor's degree. Head to RDU.

For all the women in GSO who've only completed high school (and there's nothing wrong with that), I'm amazed that they're even less down to earth than women I've met with Bachelor's and Master's degrees out of the Raleigh / Durham area.

Save for a few gems that are hard to reach, Greensboro is a waste of your time.

Note: I just rejoined the site and have already made multiple trips to see SB's in Raleigh. They get it, and they don't play around.

Crewzin
04-07-21, 23:34
Has anyone met up with her, quite aggressive about wanting to hookup.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2fd2e14-4b9c-4a81-8b16-6a2e15269da7

DJprofessorK
04-08-21, 09:25

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2fd2e14-4b9c-4a81-8b16-6a2e15269da7I've spoken with her. PM'd you with a bit more details.

BussaNut
04-08-21, 10:09
I've spoken with her. PM'd you with a bit more details.That's a man.

Ho Hopper
04-08-21, 15:05
That's a man.I thinking she is a he, especially when she / he is eager to meet up.

SmallAsianCock
04-08-21, 16:56

https://www.seeking.com/member/e2fd2e14-4b9c-4a81-8b16-6a2e15269da7She told me her name is Miranda and wants 300-400 per meet. We have not met but she being 5' 2" tall tells me she is more likely a true female.

PreAlan01
04-08-21, 18:56
I thinking she is a he, especially when she / he is eager to meet up.Ah, it's says "seeking trans friendly" right in her profile. It's probably a dude.

Crewzin
04-08-21, 23:06
She told me her name is Miranda and wants 300-400 per meet. We have not met but she being 5' 2" tall tells me she is more likely a true female.If her pics are real and she has a stick, she can fool anyone.

Crewzin
04-08-21, 23:11
Ah, it's says "seeking trans friendly" right in her profile. It's probably a dude.PreAlan01, your box needs some housekeeping.

LeoSimham
04-11-21, 10:02
For those who want a contact but are not currently a member on SA, one of the Seeking regulars is willing for her number to be shared for those interested. She is a bit pricey though. More an UTR / Courtesan type. If you want a contact and don't want a membership at the moment, PM me. I will share.Hello,

Can I get here information and prices?

Thank you!

DJprofessorK
04-11-21, 21:19
I just finished a M&G with a woman and she said she's getting tired of men claiming to 'only want a friend' or 'just want someone to talk to' and once she arrives at their house, she's bombarded with aggressive demands for s*x. She said it's happened twice recently, and at the last place, she felt she practically had to run away. And that the next guy who does it, she's calling the cops on them. I highly doubt any forum members would attempt that, because I overwhelmingly believe that the community is much more savvy and discerning that that, however, if you know of anyone who is in the hobby and is using those tactics, I can only suggest that you reach out to them and tell them to think of another way to approach these women.

Part of me was thinking, 'you should really know better than that', but a lot of these younger, inexperienced women really do believe that they're going to find platonic scenarios where they makes tons of cash and literally have to do nothing but talk. It doesn't help when people are lying them to them. Most of the women on SA and other sites like it know the deal. However, some of them really don't. And I always make it a point to leave those women alone immediately. If she ever messages me, 'Well, the last guy said he'd pay me $$$ just to talk. ' I thank her for her time and then I block her. It's not worth the hassle or her viewing the conversation as aggressive or potentially abusive.

Please be careful and safe out there. And don't mislead, lie, or back these women into a wall. With the current situation going on with Matt Gaetz, people are more likely than ever to speak up if they feel they have been mistreated.

When the hobby wasn't filled with girls selling OnlyFans accounts and blatantly scamming, I felt like those who understood the game and were down for it, this was so much more fun. Now these women are being told that it's cool to be sugar babies, and they really aren't fit for it. And all it takes is for the wrong person to really get people in trouble. So, again, all I can say is to be safe, tell the truth, and don't harass them.

Please believe me, she was PISSED.

MilkyWy
04-13-21, 11:33
I just finished a M&G with a woman and she said she's getting tired of men claiming to 'only want a friend' or 'just want someone to talk to' and once she arrives at their house, she's bombarded with aggressive demands for s*x. She said it's happened twice recently, and at the last place, she felt she practically had to run away. And that the next guy who does it, she's calling the cops on them. I highly doubt any forum members would attempt that, because I overwhelmingly believe that the community is much more savvy and discerning that that, however, if you know of anyone who is in the hobby and is using those tactics, I can only suggest that you reach out to them and tell them to think of another way to approach these women.

Part of me was thinking, 'you should really know better than that', but a lot of these younger, inexperienced women really do believe that they're going to find platonic scenarios where they makes tons of cash and literally have to do nothing but talk. It doesn't help when people are lying them to them. Most of the women on SA and other sites like it know the deal. However, some of them really don't. And I always make it a point to leave those women alone immediately. If she ever messages me, 'Well, the last guy said he'd pay me $$$ just to talk. ' I thank her for her time and then I block her. It's not worth the hassle or her viewing the conversation as aggressive or potentially abusive.

Please be careful and safe out there. And don't mislead, lie, or back these women into a wall. With the current situation going on with Matt Gaetz, people are more likely than ever to speak up if they feel they have been mistreated.

When the hobby wasn't filled with girls selling OnlyFans accounts and blatantly scamming, I felt like those who understood the game and were down for it, this was so much more fun. Now these women are being told that it's cool to be sugar babies, and they really aren't fit for it. And all it takes is for the wrong person to really get people in trouble. So, again, all I can say is to be safe, tell the truth, and don't harass them.

Please believe me, she was PISSED.Inviting a woman at your home just to talk and them aggressively demanding sex is strict no. Sex is legal as long as it's between "willing and consenting adults"!

DJprofessorK
04-13-21, 12:42
Inviting a woman at your home just to talk and them aggressively demanding sex is strict no. Sex is legal as long as it's between "willing and consenting adults"!Absolutely! She and I met for lunch and when I asked her about her SA history, she just let it fly. I'm sure several people heard her. The last thing anyone needs is for women to be fearful. I really felt bad for her.

She asked me if I wanted to meet again, but I'm thinking I'll probably pass. Because when I asked about a situation that she wanted the most, she replied, 'I want to be paid to talk'. And that just doesn't appeal to me or anyone else I know. Not to mention, she's already on edge about the whole deal.

Lildevil01
04-15-21, 20:09
She wants a zero interest loan not willing to meet or do the deed she's also married.

https://www.seeking.com/member/41788241-67e2-46c7-b3cf-d5a23ec468a7

Pubb69
04-16-21, 20:10
Absolutely! She and I met for lunch and when I asked her about her SA history, she just let it fly. I'm sure several people heard her. The last thing anyone needs is for women to be fearful. I really felt bad for her.

She asked me if I wanted to meet again, but I'm thinking I'll probably pass. Because when I asked about a situation that she wanted the most, she replied, 'I want to be paid to talk'. And that just doesn't appeal to me or anyone else I know. Not to mention, she's already on edge about the whole deal.Tell her to get a degree in social work or therapy maybe suggest you would like to get paid to talk as well.

Joe Looking
04-17-21, 09:27

They all know the deal just like vanilla women who let a guy take them to a fancy restaurant and they order the most expensive thing know that guy is going to want sex. Many women just have the belief that they guy is going to be "weak" enough to just let them walk away because really what's a guy going to do. I've also met some younger girls who have an odd definition of a guy being overly aggressive, especially if she's not really into them. I overheard a girl at a night club threaten to call the cops on a guy because he kissed her while they were dancing without asking. Either way like you said guys who take the sugar daddy route should be careful. While I've never signed up for sugar daddy sites, I've had a couple I made deals with from time to time. My rule was always to not help with anything until we've had sex for free at least once. There's always going to be another woman willing to let you pay them for their body so you have the power.

Hiamey
04-24-21, 19:59
They all know the deal just like vanilla women who let a guy take them to a fancy restaurant and they order the most expensive thing know that guy is going to want sex. Many women just have the belief that they guy is going to be "weak" enough to just let them walk away because really what's a guy going to do. I've also met some younger girls who have an odd definition of a guy being overly aggressive, especially if she's not really into them. I overheard a girl at a night club threaten to call the cops on a guy because he kissed her while they were dancing without asking. Either way like you said guys who take the sugar daddy route should be careful. While I've never signed up for sugar daddy sites, I've had a couple I made deals with from time to time. My rule was always to not help with anything until we've had sex for free at least once. There's always going to be another woman willing to let you pay them for their body so you have the power.I am really surprised that a grown woman would go to the home of a man she met online, who promises to pay her just to sit down and talk.

DJprofessorK
05-06-21, 12:43
They're the same women who believe that a man is going to cough up a 6 K a month allowance but only AFTER he gets a few free 'test drives'. And I've met quite a few of those women on SA. Including one who scoffed at my offers, told me that someone was going to offer her an insane amount. Instead, he coaxed her into driving 2 hours to see him, 'forgot' his condoms, and then blocked on her everything within 30 minutes of sealing the deal. Gullibility and stupidity run rampant on both sides of SA.

I am really surprised that a grown woman would go to the home of a man she met online, who promises to pay her just to sit down and talk.

KrustyDawg7
05-09-21, 16:17
She told me her name is Miranda and wants 300-400 per meet. We have not met but she being 5' 2" tall tells me she is more likely a true female.Transwoman, yes. Pushy to meet, yes, looking for cashapp advance. Not my thing and I don't advance funds. Seems like most are looking for a handout now up front. No deal.

VincentCor74
05-21-21, 14:23
Absolutely! She and I met for lunch and when I asked her about her SA history, she just let it fly. I'm sure several people heard her. The last thing anyone needs is for women to be fearful. I really felt bad for her.

She asked me if I wanted to meet again, but I'm thinking I'll probably pass. Because when I asked about a situation that she wanted the most, she replied, 'I want to be paid to talk'. And that just doesn't appeal to me or anyone else I know. Not to mention, she's already on edge about the whole deal.To start a podcast. Or if she really wants to believe people actually give a shit what she has to say, she could try marriage.

Oh, and: "Inviting a woman at your home just to talk and them aggressively demanding sex is strict no. " You could have stopped at "inviting a woman at your home". LOL.

Hiamey
05-27-21, 07:13
https://www.seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=MAY21V33

HaydenBerg
06-01-21, 16:02
Anyone have any info on her:

https://www.seeking.com/member/fa6b2bf0-a82a-4566-97f2-64249e1c5e3e

Thanks.

Sanp420
06-01-21, 16:27
Anyone have any info on her:

Thanks.She's been reviewd on this forum, I think few pages down.

HaydenBerg
06-01-21, 17:14
She's been reviewd on this forum, I think few pages down.I looked, maybe I am missing the review, but I see people making reference to her but not actually saying they have seen her before.

DJprofessorK
06-01-21, 19:19
She's been mentioned a few times, but from what I can tell, no one has seen her. And if they have, they haven't explicitly said so. If you end up seeing her, I'd also be interested in hearing about it.

I looked, maybe I am missing the review, but I see people making reference to her but not actually saying they have seen her before.

Sanp420
06-02-21, 10:32
She's been mentioned a few times, but from what I can tell, no one has seen her. And if they have, they haven't explicitly said so. If you end up seeing her, I'd also be interested in hearing about it.The reviews said she was good I remember that much.

Hiamey
06-05-21, 07:30
The reviews said she was good I remember that much.What is the review number on here. I would like to know.

Hiamey
06-13-21, 20:25
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f5839cee-cba0-4e34-a82b-8993c6b5896c

jobobtheclown
06-14-21, 20:30
Any info on this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f5839cee-cba0-4e34-a82b-8993c6b5896cScam. Claims she's living in her car, but can't afford gas to get to Raleigh. Trying to get gas / hotel movie.

DawgyDawg
06-16-21, 07:56
Hi, I'm new to the sugar bowl in GSO, could anyone toss me any information about the scene and how good it is here? Not finding much on SA. Thanks.

SeekingInTriad
06-16-21, 14:05
What is the review number on here. I would like to know.I saw Stevie a couple of months ago -- we met via SA. She was great. She's very sweet, though claims she's looking for a couple of steadies, but she agreed to a PPM with me (300). She gave me directions to her gated apartment community and we met there. She is petite, with great tits. I'm a bit on the larger size and I will say that we had some troubles getting everything to fit. Would definitely repeat.

Skins755
06-16-21, 15:15
Greensboro gents,

Anyone know where this one dances?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b7c821ff-6a04-492a-906a-642d59b18bac

Skins.

PreAlan01
06-17-21, 20:53
I saw Stevie a couple of months ago -- we met via SA. She was great. She's very sweet, though claims she's looking for a couple of steadies, but she agreed to a PPM with me (300). She gave me directions to her gated apartment community and we met there. She is petite, with great tits. I'm a bit on the larger size and I will say that we had some troubles getting everything to fit. Would definitely repeat.Multiple shots allowed?

How long of a visit?

You can PM if you want too.

SeekingInTriad
06-17-21, 21:04
Multiple shots allowed?

How long of a visit?

You can PM if you want too.Your mailbox is full, but yes to MSOG. Visit was a little over 2 hours.

Hiamey
07-06-21, 22:20
Anyone contacted Dr Red?

https://www.seeking.com/member/c6ab8edd-2561-4bbb-88ca-07afcf26cdcaI started texting with her back in Feb but nothing came of it. She just stopped responding to my text.

TarHeelFan
07-11-21, 19:50
Any one have any luck with this one?

Messaged her and got one reply and silent since. Looks like a sweet girl.

https://www.seeking.com/member/eb3f25b8-9457-4c8c-bbd7-7bee2c71f330

Spitfire
07-17-21, 16:25
Has anyone gotten a response from this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3d25d188-55c7-44d7-b6c2-556e773f7bfe

Hiamey
07-17-21, 18:07
Has anyone gotten a response from this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3d25d188-55c7-44d7-b6c2-556e773f7bfeI messaged her about a month ago. She has not even read my msg.

Banger12
07-27-21, 14:53
Been hitting the site Gboro / Winston. This area is nothing but time wasters and pic sellers. What a disappointment.

Badger7
07-28-21, 15:03
Can't link to her profile because she blocked me. Everything was going well until she demanded a deposit. Kinda a butterface, reason why she doesn't have her face pic on profile. Said she wanted 350 or 450 w / friend.

SmallAsianCock
07-29-21, 00:13
Can't link to her profile because she blocked me. Everything was going well until she demanded a deposit. Kinda a butterface, reason why she doesn't have her face pic on profile. Said she wanted 350 or 450 w / friend.Thanks for the review. I just started talking to her. So I'll be on the alert. First red flag. She asked if I am using a text app. Looks like she wants you use your number to find who you are. Who knows what she'll do.

Badger7
07-29-21, 19:32
She asked me the same thing about whether I used a text app (I don't). Didn't really know at the time why she needed to know that info.

Thanks for the review. I just started talking to her. So I'll be on the alert. First red flag. She asked if I am using a text app. Looks like she wants you use your number to find who you are. Who knows what she'll do.

Lupin90
07-31-21, 12:50
Saw her two weeks ago. She looks better than her pictures and her attitude was pleasant. My only complaint was that, I only went one round and then given the "I got someone coming" excuse. For anyone interested I'd suggest you ask how long you can stay before you give her the gift.

DJprofessorK
07-31-21, 21:40
Saw her two weeks ago. She looks better than her pictures and her attitude was pleasant. My only complaint was that, I only went one round and then given the "I got someone coming" excuse. For anyone interested I'd suggest you ask how long you can stay before you give her the gift.What was the damage and how was her performance? I don't typically get too upset about one round if I feel like it was worth it.

ChrisHansen92
07-31-21, 22:29
Telling me "I have someone coming time for you to leave". Is I have someone cumming to dump a load in me after you. Maybe someone dumped a load in her before you got there and she told him the same thing. I am just skeptical with all these girls.

Saw her two weeks ago. She looks better than her pictures and her attitude was pleasant. My only complaint was that, I only went one round and then given the "I got someone coming" excuse. For anyone interested I'd suggest you ask how long you can stay before you give her the gift.

SmallAsianCock
07-31-21, 23:39
What was the damage and how was her performance? I don't typically get too upset about one round if I feel like it was worth it.I have been messaging her and she has requested 350 per meet. I countered 300 to which she agreed for our first meeting. I still have not seen her yet.

PreAlan01
08-01-21, 00:11

https://www.seeking.com/member/fa6b2bf0-a82a-4566-97f2-64249e1c5e3eYes, always agree on a length of stay and msog, before you even meet. If they want that kind of money, I have to know before, meeting.

This is for SA or SB girls. Don't believe shit, a STG girl tells you, and give them the gift before service is given.

Triad Traveler
08-12-21, 17:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbbca88d-b789-4d82-a3e0-70616e9435fb

She is the girl in the pics but she looks like she has been rode hard. After going in a lot of detail about what I expected from a date and her agreeing to it we planned to meet. As you might expect none of what we agreed to happened. Well she did wear a dress like I ask but that was it. She had every reason you could think of not to perform. All I got was a BJ. But that was ok I was glad to give 200 to just get rid of her.

Triad Traveler
08-12-21, 17:09
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c05a9e6-fa94-47f9-a3a6-2315d4971b78

BussaNut
08-15-21, 20:58

She is the girl in the pics but she looks like she has been rode hard. After going in a lot of detail about what I expected from a date and her agreeing to it we planned to meet. As you might expect none of what we agreed to happened. Well she did wear a dress like I ask but that was it. She had every reason you could think of not to perform. All I got was a BJ. But that was ok I was glad to give 200 to just get rid of her.Dam you could have got her off stg for 60 bucks. She has been reviewed.

Triad Traveler
08-19-21, 21:52
Dam you could have got her off stg for 60 bucks. She has been reviewed.Damn I'm supposed to be smarter than that.

BiGG23
08-20-21, 15:50
Was she even sexy- what were he tits like?

She is the girl in the pics but she looks like she has been rode hard. After going in a lot of detail about what I expected from a date and her agreeing to it we planned to meet. As you might expect none of what we agreed to happened. Well she did wear a dress like I ask but that was it. She had every reason you could think of not to perform. All I got was a BJ. But that was ok I was glad to give 200 to just get rid of her.

Triad Traveler
08-20-21, 23:03
Was she even sexy- what were he tits like?Body was decent but personality killed any sex appeal. Nice tits. Nice ass. Bad teeth. Just out for $$ while doing as little as possible.

DJprofessorK
08-21-21, 00:05
This is neither here nor there, but she and I chatted on SA some months ago. I asked if she'd be interested in a M&G and she agreed. When the time came, I reached back out to confirm. When she asked what I wanted to do, I replied again, 'a M&G at a coffee shop'. She goes, 'Oh, well, let me text you when my babysitter arrives. '.

And then she ghosted me. I got the impression that she was looking for a quick and easy date for $$, and when she realized that I actually meant a M&G, she decided to bail. Refused to answer texts, etc.

Just the other day, she texted me again. I still had the previous convo from months ago saved, so the last communication was her ghosting me.

I didn't respond. I don't play those games.

I'm sorry you had a less than stellar time, brother.

Damn I'm supposed to be smarter than that.

Lildevil01
08-21-21, 17:37
Anyone seen her? Seems like she had another name before.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ca386077-13cf-4e8d-a03f-467dc0a08a14

Hiamey
08-21-21, 22:22
Anyone seen her? Seems like she had another name before.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ca386077-13cf-4e8d-a03f-467dc0a08a14She has been reviews on here. I don't remember what name she went by.

KrustyDawg7
08-22-21, 14:08
She has been reviews on here. I don't remember what name she went by.Her name is Jasmine, seniors PM for details.

SmallAsianCock
08-26-21, 22:32
Senior members only. Send your.

1) Name.

2) Phone number.

I'll send you the link and if interested I'll forward your info to her so she'll initiate contact with you.

OrdinaryJohn
09-19-21, 10:32
Anyone met up with her?

Normally way above my usual allowance but if she's exceptional I may splurge. Seems very discreet which is good for me and has a few assets that I would like to get to know better. Just wondering if she is for real and if so what is on the menu.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c27aa882-a68a-4118-8c9f-ca8fefbb3daa

Hiamey
09-28-21, 23:15
Anyone met up with her?

Normally way above my usual allowance but if she's exceptional I may splurge. Seems very discreet which is good for me and has a few assets that I would like to get to know better. Just wondering if she is for real and if so what is on the menu.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c27aa882-a68a-4118-8c9f-ca8fefbb3daaWe met for lunch last Sunday. Am pretty sure the breasts are enhanced. And her ass might be enhanced as well. They didn't look normal just from looking at them in clothes. Gives the impression of a pro. Gave me the impression she takes quite a few men to the restaurant we visited.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c27aa882-a68a-4118-8c9f-ca8fefbb3daa

Hiamey
09-28-21, 23:25
Anyone has info on this lady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4602ce52-f220-44cf-88f0-b788e0fb5551

BussaNut
09-29-21, 08:10
We met for lunch last Sunday. Am pretty sure the breasts are enhanced. And her ass might be enhanced as well. They didn't look normal just from looking at them in clothes. Gives the impression of a pro. Gave me the impression she takes quite a few men to the restaurant we visited.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c27aa882-a68a-4118-8c9f-ca8fefbb3daaShe has been around for years. Used to advertise on Eros. She moves around a lot with her Mexican husband.

DanRod7
09-29-21, 11:19
She has been around for years. Used to advertise on Eros. She moves around a lot with her Mexican husband.What was the damage? She looks like she can take a pounding.

WhatYaThinkXXX
09-29-21, 16:04
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=69895443

Nothing but a waste if time.

She's on seeking also.

SmallAsianCock
09-29-21, 22:51
Anyone has info on this lady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4602ce52-f220-44cf-88f0-b788e0fb5551PM for details. We met today.

AlexMcMasters
10-03-21, 16:12
Come on SAC, give us some details? Worth it?

PM for details. We met today.

SmallAsianCock
10-03-21, 19:43
Come on SAC, give us some details? Worth it?She is out of shape. Not worth the asking price of 4 bills. Not GFE.

MrMayhem23
10-04-21, 12:56
I am planning a trip to your fine city. I have been texting with this one for a few days and she seems legit. I also have her Snapchat. She's not asking for a deposit before the meet or anything like that. I was wondering if anybody actually had any experiences with her. PM's are welcome.

AlexMcMasters
10-04-21, 21:02
Thank you. I totally would have gone for that myself. Good intel.

She is out of shape. Not worth the asking price of 4 bills. Not GFE.

EasyeOne
10-04-21, 23:11
I am planning a trip to your fine city. I have been texting with this one for a few days and she seems legit. I also have her Snapchat. She's not asking for a deposit before the meet or anything like that. I was wondering if anybody actually had any experiences with her. PM's are welcome.Are her last two digits 57? Was talking to her, but after a couple of days she started to ask for cash to get this and that done. The nails, the hair and such. Since I declined it all ended. That was the first week she got on seeking. Maybe she's changed her ways. Good luck, hopefully works out for you.

DezzNutzz
10-05-21, 15:09
Are her last two digits 57? Was talking to her, but after a couple of days she started to ask for cash to get this and that done. The nails, the hair and such. Since I declined it all ended. That was the first week she got on seeking. Maybe she's changed her ways. Good luck, hopefully works out for you.I've been chatting with her also, supposed to meet tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I asked for a "verification" video and gave her $20. She didn't do exactly what I asked, I suspect catfish. But she is still responding, just intermittently.

MrMayhem23
10-05-21, 18:33
Are her last two digits 57? Was talking to her, but after a couple of days she started to ask for cash to get this and that done. The nails, the hair and such. Since I declined it all ended. That was the first week she got on seeking. Maybe she's changed her ways. Good luck, hopefully works out for you.That is not the number I have but that doesn't mean anything. These girls change phones every month sometimes. She has not asked me for any kind of advance or anything like that. She offered to me I could buy some pics but that was the end of the conversation. I'm planning to get out there in a couple weeks and see what happens. I'll definitely report back.

DezzNutzz
10-07-21, 08:28
That is not the number I have but that doesn't mean anything. These girls change phones every month sometimes. She has not asked me for any kind of advance or anything like that. She offered to me I could buy some pics but that was the end of the conversation. I'm planning to get out there in a couple weeks and see what happens. I'll definitely report back.Had a meet setup yesterday with her. She chatted and agreed and then stone silence since then, complete ghost. She actually did provide a real verification video, so I thought she was really going to show. So, who knows. Good luck though, it looks worth it!

SmallAsianCock
10-10-21, 00:09
https://members.seeking.com/member/f8b386db-4ded-4090-883a-5a902786e12f

JMot87
10-10-21, 14:06
https://members.seeking.com/member/f88f251c-56c5-409f-844b-6ea4754298b1

Anyone talk to this one? I've got a question for you.

JMot87
10-13-21, 08:08
https://members.seeking.com/member/f88f251c-56c5-409f-844b-6ea4754298b1

Anyone talk to this one? I've got a question for you.Update on this one. She talks a good game but I don't think she's really down for anything. She's definitely crazy so proceed with caution if you try her. Great rack but hobbit body.

JMot87
10-13-21, 15:16
https://members.seeking.com/member/4ebbe7a3-7e2c-4c4d-ba95-d6e5aadb9651

DTF. She's OK. She'll give you what you want and she will host in her dorm room if you play your cards right. I'm decent looking guy and not super old so YMMV.

SmallAsianCock
10-13-21, 23:40
https://members.seeking.com/member/4ebbe7a3-7e2c-4c4d-ba95-d6e5aadb9651

DTF. She's OK. She'll give you what you want and she will host in her dorm room if you play your cards right. I'm decent looking guy and not super old so YMMV.Has she grown back her hair. We met some months back and she did not have any hair so I did not pursue.

DJprofessorK
10-14-21, 10:13
Has she grown back her hair. We met some months back and she did not have any hair so I did not pursue.I also saw her some time ago and was shocked to see that she had a buzz cut. She insisted on an expensive restaurant for our M&G (which is fine) but didn't like the food she ordered and she didn't finish it. On top of that, she asked for $ just to meet her because she claimed 'that's what she's used to just to chat'. That really turned me off considering that she insisted on an expensive place to eat and had no clue what she was doing which ended up being a huge waste of cash. I didn't give her the $.

She continued to text me after I explicitly stated that I wasn't interested, because she claims to have 'felt a connection'. She was never mean or rude, but persistent, which I REALLY can't stand in this hobby. She eventually stopped after about 4 attempts.

Nice girl, if you're into her, but she's larger than her photos suggest and the refusing to tell people she has a buzz cut when none of her photos show that is a big no for me.

Ganggang123
10-14-21, 12:01
DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/559fff47-48f7-4612-8adb-84cdc64509a9

https://members.seeking.com/member/4cc8dce7-8fda-4a76-a956-9dcbe9131fd3

https://members.seeking.com/member/cfc8bb37-9522-4845-9123-8402978b7365

https://members.seeking.com/member/3955de0f-2bde-4389-8da5-b2e89f1abf6c

https://members.seeking.com/member/d75fe176-4da7-4519-b02d-e5e229aba5dc

https://members.seeking.com/member/2990dcaa-ec43-4728-b94d-8787a23a0364

Ppm varies, feel free to ask about dets.

Any info on these?

https://members.seeking.com/member/595210c3-5fc8-48d4-aff0-c09fbd4710a0

https://members.seeking.com/member/863a3bd5-7271-4f77-bad8-a717caff2550

https://members.seeking.com/member/7dd6e8c7-0d80-4212-a805-401909be8119

TIA.

HopDerp628
10-20-21, 23:25
Does anyone remember a girl who went by Moonhippy on seeking? Was from Winston Salem!

DezzNutzz
10-21-21, 09:55
For all those wondering if it can be successful, I can testify that you can find really UTR girls that are discreet and dependable. Plenty ok with PPM arrangements, generally not clock watchers. Found one that is early twenties, student, knockout in the sack, and doesn't have super high expectations about support. Mind you, I am relatively young (40) and relatively fit. As always, YMMV.

DezzNutzz
11-03-21, 09:07
For all those wondering if it can be successful, I can testify that you can find really UTR girls that are discreet and dependable. Plenty ok with PPM arrangements, generally not clock watchers. Found one that is early twenties, student, knockout in the sack, and doesn't have super high expectations about support. Mind you, I am relatively young (40) and relatively fit. As always, YMMV.And now- she ghosted me for 3rd in person meet. Back to the bowl I guess.

JMot87
11-03-21, 10:28
Finally got in touch with Stevie. She's requiring 400 now. Is it worth it?

HaydenBerg
11-03-21, 10:56
Do you have a link to her profile? Thanks.

And now- she ghosted me for 3rd in person meet. Back to the bowl I guess.

DezzNutzz
11-03-21, 13:53
Do you have a link to her profile? Thanks.I deactivated my profile, but I think the username was clairvoyantcutie. 22 years old, blonde, student.

SmallAsianCock
11-03-21, 20:45
I deactivated my profile, but I think the username was clairvoyantcutie. 22 years old, blonde, student.Here's the link.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fcf8c47a-0578-47f4-9606-e85dbef5f266

SmallAsianCock
11-03-21, 20:47
Finally got in touch with Stevie. She's requiring 400 now. Is it worth it?Is it the Stevie from Jamestown?

PreAlan01
11-03-21, 23:10
And now- she ghosted me for 3rd in person meet. Back to the bowl I guess.I never count my chickens before they hatch, or get excited about these girls. They will turn in a minute. Money is what keeps them going. When they don't need any for this week, you are forgotten about.

JMot87
11-04-21, 07:50
Is it the Stevie from Jamestown?Yes the one with the big cans.

DJprofessorK
11-04-21, 13:16
But maybe that just depends on the person. I've been curious for some time now.

Yes the one with the big cans.

JMot87
11-05-21, 01:10
But maybe that just depends on the person. I've been curious for some time now.She wouldn't budge from 400 so I passed. She must have plenty of business.

Ganggang123
11-05-21, 08:03
DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b0773d09-ff57-4925-a1ea-9982a5274859

https://members.seeking.com/member/ce026f0e-f8a1-4c55-8f1b-ee6425252814

https://members.seeking.com/member/b5521aab-0b91-45f7-9a94-c33f7e98f3cb

https://members.seeking.com/member/359c0ff3-5a44-7e01-7a77-00af6613079b

https://members.seeking.com/member/587b3578-b08d-4c05-a72f-fb939e0d4287

https://members.seeking.com/member/d4646479-6d1b-4f7e-9c7e-1719ab65b353

https://members.seeking.com/member/79e3a4c2-ba69-4f01-91bb-732aa7088b88

Anyone have intel?

https://members.seeking.com/member/1e4c272d-6e92-4402-aec0-358a9cc5d8da

https://members.seeking.com/member/f23b7303-8c7d-4eae-87d1-58c4c328835f

Says dtf but so flakey.

https://members.seeking.com/member/614352f7-ab65-4a53-95e6-ede2400f4bc1

https://members.seeking.com/member/2d80b6d2-4359-420e-bd92-b2729dea5d9c

https://members.seeking.com/member/eb94f642-19ae-40c9-9307-3b4e1f663825

DoggieFan
11-06-21, 12:00
DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/79e3a4c2-ba69-4f01-91bb-732aa7088b88.Did you go to the FC with the DTF group or your just thinking they are from messaging / texting? As you know, they all talk the talk but only a select few walk the walk!

I've had them fully engaged for weeks then the day of the event get the "I need $20 for gas to come to your hotel" BS!

Ganggang123
11-06-21, 16:17
Went the fc with a few of them not all. But I'm very confident theyre actually dtf. I'd say my read on these chicks are pretty spot on. Oh and what helps + some potential advice would be to weed the scammers out in your initial message. I literally have something written out I just copy and paste anyone and everyone I find cute LOL and this message would weed out the scammers instantly + makes it clear my intentions without being too vulgar. The only con is I'm def losing the leads on the ones you need to play the slow game with, you know? The ones that would be eventually dtf as long as you play your cards right easing it. But fuck it. Its a numbers game and if I wanted to do all that work, I wouldn't even be on there LOL so to each their own. BUT it also helps I'm on younger side + attractive side so my angle is pretty much, ud fuck someone off tinder, come see me for a little bit to take home with you too haha. But I'm bouta stop throwing game + advice on here. Don't really feel it reciprocated LOL. Either lurkers just taking without giving, or not as many sds on here as I thought.

Did you go to the FC with the DTF group or your just thinking they are from messaging / texting? As you know, they all talk the talk but only a select few walk the walk!

I've had them fully engaged for weeks then the day of the event get the "I need $20 for gas to come to your hotel" BS!

Hiamey
11-07-21, 21:31
Has anyone had any luck with this lady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1c2cfcb6-263a-4ce2-8eb3-746606069245#.

TheChosenOne91
11-08-21, 08:50
Went the fc with a few of them not all. But I'm very confident theyre actually dtf. I'd say my read on these chicks are pretty spot on. Oh and what helps + some potential advice would be to weed the scammers out in your initial message. I literally have something written out I just copy and paste anyone and everyone I find cute LOL and this message would weed out the scammers instantly + makes it clear my intentions without being too vulgar. The only con is I'm def losing the leads on the ones you need to play the slow game with, you know? The ones that would be eventually dtf as long as you play your cards right easing it. But fuck it. Its a numbers game and if I wanted to do all that work, I wouldn't even be on there LOL so to each their own. BUT it also helps I'm on younger side + attractive side so my angle is pretty much, ud fuck someone off tinder, come see me for a little bit to take home with you too haha. But I'm bouta stop throwing game + advice on here. Don't really feel it reciprocated LOL. Either lurkers just taking without giving, or not as many sds on here as I thought.Spot on analysis man. This has been my strategy. It's a numbers game. I left the escort game and fully hobby on SA. I've dabbed a little on SB and WYP but Seeking is my bread and butter. I probably have over 10 in rotation and now about to create a spreadsheet to keep up. Also I'm on the younger side and I tend to stand out from other members. I don't force anytime, any hint of any problems I drop them and move to the next. I constantly have at least 2-3 of them texting me wanting to meet. I can hoppy any day of the week if I want to. LOL.

TheChosenOne91
11-08-21, 08:56
DTF.

Anyone have intel?

I recently reviewed this one on the Raleigh board but she'll end up in your flakey column. We moved the convo to text and it went downhill from there. She seems like she's dtf but I think she's a serious pro at this. She would type messages faster than I could respond to the previous message, like almost instantly. Red flag and a turn off for me. What did it was when she suggested she send more pics, and then asked me to pay 50 for them. I stopped the convo there and then she asked if I really could afford it.

KoolJgd
11-08-21, 15:15
Long time lurker and long time sugar daddy. My seeking acct was permanently suspended bc they said I solicited for sex even tho I never did on the site. Now I can't get back on I've tried new emails, new pc's, new credit cards just about everything I can think of. Anyone else know a bypass or had this problem? Thanks.

KoolJgd
11-08-21, 15:17
I recently reviewed this one on the Raleigh board but she'll end up in your flakey column. We moved the convo to text and it went downhill from there. She seems like she's dtf but I think she's a serious pro at this. She would type messages faster than I could respond to the previous message, like almost instantly. Red flag and a turn off for me. What did it was when she suggested she send more pics, and then asked me to pay 50 for them. I stopped the convo there and then she asked if I really could afford it.Anyone had their acct permanently suspended on SA? They said I solicited sex but I never did on the site ugh. I've tried everything to sign up again with a diff acct on a diff pc using a diff email and credit card but no luck at all. Anyone else experience this? I'm jonesing for my SA LOL.

DJprofessorK
11-08-21, 20:37
This happened to me, but they said I was trying to recruit women for a business. Which was absolutely hogwash. This is especially hilarious these days because the women are blatantly using SA to sell pics and vids.

Anyway, back to your situation, I contacted their customer service, but to no avail. I asked them to show me where I was attempting to start a business, but I just got belligerent responses. So I left it alone for a few, maybe 3 months, I attempted to log back in and everything was fine. I never got a resolution from customer service and never heard from them. I believe it probably times out or resets. You're a paying customer, it makes no sense to boot men off the site. Give a bit and try again. I wish I could tell you more, but that's what happened to me.

Anyone had their acct permanently suspended on SA? They said I solicited sex but I never did on the site ugh. I've tried everything to sign up again with a diff acct on a diff pc using a diff email and credit card but no luck at all. Anyone else experience this? I'm jonesing for my SA LOL.

MilfLover9
11-09-21, 13:12
Spot on analysis man. This has been my strategy. It's a numbers game. I left the escort game and fully hobby on SA. I've dabbed a little on SB and WYP but Seeking is my bread and butter. I probably have over 10 in rotation and now about to create a spreadsheet to keep up. Also I'm on the younger side and I tend to stand out from other members. I don't force anytime, any hint of any problems I drop them and move to the next. I constantly have at least 2-3 of them texting me wanting to meet. I can hoppy any day of the week if I want to. LOL.I would love to see that spreadsheet bro. Would you be able to share it?

DriveHard
11-13-21, 15:30
Hello gents,

Any reviews you can share on her? She may have changed her username.

https://members.seeking.com/member/559fff47-48f7-4612-8adb-84cdc64509a

Wildgirl.

DriveHard
11-13-21, 20:13
Hello gents,

Wildgirl.https://members.seeking.com/member/559fff47-48f7-4612-8adb-84cdc64509a9

Correct link.

DoggieFan
11-13-21, 21:37
Long time lurker and long time sugar daddy. My seeking acct was permanently suspended bc they said I solicited for sex even tho I never did on the site. Now I can't get back on I've tried new emails, new pc's, new credit cards just about everything I can think of. Anyone else know a bypass or had this problem? Thanks.You don't need to talk sex for $ on the site. If you piss off a Baby she can lodge a complaint on SA & take a screen shot of your text (actually just part of it that makes you look bad) & send it. Then your toast! The guy that owned the site & makes untold millions (at $100 a head per month) is very quite to act to drop any Baby or Daddy that threatens the Feds shutting down his goose that lays the golden eggs!

SmallAsianCock
11-13-21, 22:29
Hello gents,

Wildgirl.The profile is no longer available.

KoolJgd
11-16-21, 15:35
The profile is no longer available.Anyone having any success with secretbenefits.com?

SmallAsianCock
11-17-21, 00:44
Anyone having any success with secretbenefits.com?I am not. I send messages but rarely receive responses. Now you have to pay to even see if your msg has been read. That I think is ridiculous. If I have not received a response what good is there to know that it's been read.

MilfLover9
11-19-21, 01:16
Hello fellow enthusiasts. I'm new to this world but I've been talking to a girl on SA and she's asking for $500/ week arrangement. Now, that's crazy right? Her profile also seems fishy since she created the account today. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc507151-a83e-42fc-b9fc-40f031b1ae1b

Anon336
11-19-21, 12:29
Hello fellow enthusiasts. I'm new to this world but I've been talking to a girl on SA and she's asking for $500/ week arrangement. Now, that's crazy right? Her profile also seems fishy since she created the account today. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc507151-a83e-42fc-b9fc-40f031b1ae1bI might let her pay ME 500/ wk for an arrangement LOL. Otherwise apply common sense here.

SmallAsianCock
11-19-21, 23:49

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc507151-a83e-42fc-b9fc-40f031b1ae1bOffer her 300 PPM. It would not surprise me if she accepts. These women would generally quote a higher number so that you counter at the going rate.

PreAlan01
11-22-21, 01:03

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc507151-a83e-42fc-b9fc-40f031b1ae1bHow many times a week do you get to bang her?

If it's one meet, then it's a hard pass.

Aafakljgadkg
11-22-21, 11:11
DTF.

What's the damage on this one?

She had my attention, but the conversation never went far.

GMag69NC
11-24-21, 14:06
MysteriousLady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8b6038af-8244-4855-b168-ebfaa4f8f004

TraveledAngel.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ea816ea-7024-4118-85e4-9aba29b93856

Kyy3.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dcc2afde-5284-45e8-a40b-330be61e4ad5

Curious if anyone had any contact with these three? TIA!

HopDerp628
11-24-21, 22:34
Recently got into the sugar game, have dabbled a bit in the past but never went in and met up with someone. A lot of these girls say they are down to meet but ghost or block you on the day of. Have met up with three ladies and all three went all the way and allowed for CIM and CIP. It's worth it and I guess it's better than banging hookers cause the amount of clients and what not isn't the same but it takes a lot more work and $$.

KoolJgd
11-25-21, 07:28
I am not. I send messages but rarely receive responses. Now you have to pay to even see if your msg has been read. That I think is ridiculous. If I have not received a response what good is there to know that it's been read.Yeah I think its a scam site. I messaged back 10 women all whom messaged me first and not one single reply back after a week. Bad luck? Highly unlikely. Sucks caused I was unfairly banned by SA and can't rejoin ugh.

StormyTuesday
12-02-21, 19:23
How many times a week do you get to bang her?

If it's one meet, then it's a hard pass.Yes, I can agree that you are new to this scene. Do you honestly think these pics look like a 22 yo? To the fellow brother's comments, yes 500 is a hard pass pass. I have a feeling he was being polite. The obvious answer on this one is to move on (swipe left).

StormyTuesday
12-02-21, 19:29
I would love to see that spreadsheet bro. Would you be able to share it?I have kept a spread sheet from 2015 - 2020 (pre covid). Have over 80 phone numbers of girls I have yet to ever meet. Honestly I would never share it with a brother I did not know very very well.

Lildevil01
12-14-21, 07:21
Have any of you gents met up with this one? I've chatted and she down to meet haven't got into roses yet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/34eb428d-26c3-40b9-a895-50c6d794471d

Lildevil01
12-15-21, 20:38
Asking for 500.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3040accf-316e-48fb-8a79-5060675dfd4c

FSmith9009
12-15-21, 22:09
Asking for 500.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3040accf-316e-48fb-8a79-5060675dfd4cKeep asking LOL.

PreAlan01
12-16-21, 00:25
Keep asking LOL.Well, that's a hard pass.

MilkyWy
12-16-21, 17:20
DTF.

https://members.seeking.com/member/79e3a4c2-ba69-4f01-91bb-732aa7088b88

Anyone have intel?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f23b7303-8c7d-4eae-87d1-58c4c328835f

Says dtf but so flakey.

https://members.seeking.com/member/614352f7-ab65-4a53-95e6-ede2400f4bc1

https://members.seeking.com/member/2d80b6d2-4359-420e-bd92-b2729dea5d9c

https://members.seeking.com/member/eb94f642-19ae-40c9-9307-3b4e1f663825Have spoken to se0 ulsoul but our timing could not align as she wanted to meet late night.

MilkyWy
12-16-21, 17:21
Keep asking LOL.Let her keep asking 😀.

Lildevil01
12-17-21, 07:10
Let her keep asking 😀.She told me she has a mentor and was told to charge that admission, I said your mentor has GPS, and her last response was a? Mark 😂.

SmallAsianCock
12-22-21, 21:29
She told me she has a mentor and was told to charge that admission, I said your mentor has GPS, and her last response was a? Mark 😂.I think she did not understand the GPS.

SmallAsianCock
03-12-22, 01:39
Any info on this one. Seems to just have appeared on the scene. But appears to have been a member since 2018. And at the age listed, could have been a minor when she first signed up on SA. Wanted 700 but settled for 400.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ecd52c0-771d-4968-86a2-ed6f492b48e8

Abyss23
04-10-22, 08:48
Any info on this one. Seems to just have appeared on the scene. But appears to have been a member since 2018. And at the age listed, could have been a minor when she first signed up on SA. Wanted 700 but settled for 400.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ecd52c0-771d-4968-86a2-ed6f492b48e8Was involved in a long term relationship.

Stunning, better looking than her pics. A little on the high end price wise but worth it IMO.

Crewzin
04-12-22, 13:51
Says she dosen't host but will stay overnight for 400. She has a new posting, just checking if anyone tried her out. Seems real may have to TOFTT.

https://members.seeking.com/member/57201fd4-6fd6-4b2a-bbd3-86b1a180e4fc

SmallAsianCock
04-13-22, 08:13
Says she dosen't host but will stay overnight for 400. She has a new posting, just checking if anyone tried her out. Seems real may have to TOFTT.

https://members.seeking.com/member/57201fd4-6fd6-4b2a-bbd3-86b1a180e4fcI initiated convo with her on SA. She sent her number as I had requested. I sent her o e txt message. Then she was sending so many texts, I decided I did not want to get involved with her so I to; d her I was not interested. She sent pics; one had a big tattoo above her pussy. That was a big turn off for me.

Spitfire
04-20-22, 16:35
Saw this pop up today. Anyone have knowledge of this apparent newbie?

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ce72c08-399d-48df-bf30-038e74767670

MilkyWy
04-26-22, 00:27
Saw this pop up today. Anyone have knowledge of this apparent newbie?

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ce72c08-399d-48df-bf30-038e74767670Chatted with her but couldn't close on her. Keep posted how's your experience.

Toy Soldier
04-26-22, 08:47
When does SA usually run their membership specials? I would like to join for a month to get a few contacts.

Spitfire
04-28-22, 14:40
Chatted with her but couldn't close on her. Keep posted how's your experience.We were in communication but she stopped responding. Who knows?

MilkyWy
04-28-22, 14:54
We were in communication but she stopped responding. Who knows?Too many of you bastards are chasing or someone already bagged her. Enjoy!

Gmh087
04-29-22, 10:41
Has anyone seen her before? I swear I saw a report here previously, but search isn't pulling anything up.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db284e41-f749-4dfe-8a25-bce89ccb88d5

BussaNut
04-30-22, 08:56
Has anyone seen her before? I swear I saw a report here previously, but search isn't pulling anything up.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db284e41-f749-4dfe-8a25-bce89ccb88d5She is a major junkie. Street walking quality if that much.

SmallAsianCock
05-11-22, 22:31
I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

SeekingRdu
05-12-22, 09:40
I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.They want money with no sexual strings attached? LOL. Honestly not sure. But I can say nobody I have reached home base with had platonic on their tag list.

SeekingRdu
05-12-22, 09:42
This one has a comically high ppm.

IDK guys if any of you are paying over four at the most five ppm then you are paying way too much in this area. The absolute hottest chick I have ever met was local on seeking and was good at four. Don't enable these crazies.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d2168903-a293-4114-8cc8-5e3156617bbf

DJprofessorK
05-12-22, 10:23
It gives her the ability to pivot dependent upon who she likes or not. And if there's pushback, she can point them to her profile. Despite what some people think, there are some people that women can't see themselves being with, regardless of what he has to offer.

I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

OrdinaryJohn
05-17-22, 15:19
Anyone met up with her lately?

Just wondering what all is on the menu. CIM?

She looks like my type and we've been chatting some. 400 is pretty steep for my taste though.

DoggieFan
05-17-22, 15:54
I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.I don't see that as an issue. To me no strings attached means just that, and that there's no commitment either way. Platonic definitely means no sex, but you'd be surprise the amount of babies that I've dicked, who had platonic on their profile. I think they doing in case one of their dad's friends is a daddy and sees her profile, that she can just say she's just going to dinner or talking to guys.

The one that I think is totally opposite, is friends and platonic. About six months ago they changed friends with benefits to just friends. The guy that owns SA, is doing everything he can just stay off the radar of the Feds. As much as I hate how much he charges, you have to admit he definitely owns the girls that Waze the golden eggs!

Cracker151
05-18-22, 09:01
Curious if everyone gets the same bit type messages on SB where you get an email saying "hi my name is ashley" or "hi I'm Brooke and I'm married". If you reply you get no response. Seems like they are using bots for revenue.

SeekingRdu
05-18-22, 11:22
Curious if everyone gets the same bit type messages on SB where you get an email saying "hi my name is ashley" or "hi I'm Brooke and I'm married". If you reply you get no response. Seems like they are using bots for revenue.I don't make my profile visible so I don't get any incoming bots. I have noticed that 98% of new accounts are spam now, so I wait a few days at least before messaging them to see if enough other people report them to take them out.

HardAndLucky
05-27-22, 08:05
I have been on Secret Benefits for awhile. Its slow going. I have hit a few winners in Charlotte and the Triad. I message some and they never respond. I will throw out a great offer and still no reply. A lot are fakes on the site.

If anyone is on SB I can point you to the ones I have seen and I would love to know any active ones you might know.

SeekingRdu
05-27-22, 09:31
I have been on Secret Benefits for awhile. Its slow going. I have hit a few winners in Charlotte and the Triad. I message some and they never respond. I will throw out a great offer and still no reply. A lot are fakes on the site.

If anyone is on SB I can point you to the ones I have seen and I would love to know any active ones you might know.I consider SB to be one giant scam. I know they run ads on the site but still. I have a lot of success on SA and haven't had a single win on SB.

HardAndLucky
05-27-22, 12:24
I'm with you. I was kicked off Seeking about a year ago. I still don't know for what. I wish I could get back on there.

SmallAsianCock
06-08-22, 21:48
I'm with you. I was kicked off Seeking about a year ago. I still don't know for what. I wish I could get back on there.You can get back in there if you follow the requirements / instructions they sent you. I was also banned once and I followed what they asked, and I got back on there. Now my first msg to any one on there requests their number so we can take the convo off site. It has worked well for me. I do have a quit a few ladies and I can't even keep up. I just save their numbers.

MilfLover9
06-09-22, 22:45

IDK guys if any of you are paying over four at the most five ppm then you are paying way too much in this area. The absolute hottest chick I have ever met was local on seeking and was good at four. Don't enable these crazies.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d2168903-a293-4114-8cc8-5e3156617bbfShe quoted me 850+ roses for ppm. Didn't even feel like replying to her after that LOL.

SeekingRdu
06-10-22, 12:02
She quoted me 850+ roses for ppm. Didn't even feel like replying to her after that LOL.Same, and same. LOL. I think she might be from Miami maybe the clowns down there are willing to pay those kinda rates. She works at hooters. You can get those girls for a quarter of that LOL.

DoggieFan
06-13-22, 17:56
Same, and same. LOL. I think she might be from Miami maybe the clowns down there are willing to pay those kinda rates. She works at hooters. You can get those girls for a quarter of that LOL.Although I haven't hooked up with a Hooter's Girl that was still working there, I have been with four that were x Hooter's Girls.

One was an escort that ended up being a my Sugar Baby for 2 1/2 years in Wilmington, 23 when I met her, UNCW coed. One was a UTR, 22 year old young mother in Fayetteville. Both of them still had the complete uniform that they wore once for play time.

One was a Sugar Baby in Roanoke, Va. , 28 year old bartender with the body of a 20 year old. The last was a 22 year old ebony princess that was a Sugar Baby in Charlotte.

I think if they like the attention at Hooter's, flirting for tips, a certain percentage of them will progress to full on pay to play. All four we're definitely 7-9 in looks, body & skills. None had GPS.

DoggieFan
06-13-22, 20:25
Same, and same. LOL. I think she might be from Miami maybe the clowns down there are willing to pay those kinda rates. She works at hooters. You can get those girls for a quarter of that LOL.Although I haven't hooked up with a Hooter's Girl that was still working there, I have been with four that were x Hooter's Girls.

One was an escort that ended up being a my Sugar Baby for 2 1/2 years in Wilmington, 23 when I met her, UNCW coed. One was a UTR, 22 year old young mother in Fayetteville. Both of them still had the complete uniform that they wore once for play time.

One was a Sugar Baby in Roanoke, Va. , 28 year old bartender with the body of a 20 year old. The last was a 22 year old ebony princess that was a Sugar Baby in Charlotte.

I think if they like the attention at Hooter's, flirting for tips, a certain percentage of them will progress to full on pay to play. All four we're definitely 7-9 in looks, body & skills. None had GPS.

Member #6050
06-13-22, 21:57
Although I haven't hooked up with a Hooter's Girl that was still working there, I have been with four that were x Hooter's Girls.

I think if they like the attention at Hooter's, flirting for tips, a certain percentage of them will progress to full on pay to play. All four we're definitely 7-9 in looks, body & skills. None had GPS.How about Twin Peaks compared with Hooters? When in CLT TP seemed to be preferred p, but that what based upon just a few comments in that market.

ProfessorVan
06-14-22, 09:11
Although I haven't hooked up with a Hooter's Girl that was still working there, I have been with four that were x Hooter's Girls.

I think if they like the attention at Hooter's, flirting for tips, a certain percentage of them will progress to full on pay to play. All four we're definitely 7-9 in looks, body & skills. None had GPS.The reason they all were ex Hooters Girls rather than current Hooters Girls that you actually found at Hooters is because they either were not good at being a Hooters Girl or couldn't afford their lifestyle / drug habit working at Hooters. Or both.

Several escorts I encountered with NCVIP 5-10 years ago I recognized from area Hooters, but none had actually worked there very long.

Most Hooters Girls in this area are always in a relationship. I would occasionally snag numbers for standard dates with a few in their 20's, until I reached mid-late 40's. Now in my 50's that is not happening and I have not found any open to a sugar arrangement. At least where sex is involved and without offering to pay their full way through school, ha.

I agree completely with SeekingRDU that I am not paying anywhere near 850 for a single meet. With anyone. But in today's climate and market this area and my age now early 50’s, I have not found any luck paying a quarter of that (200 or so) for someone that would be an accurate representation of say a 21-27 year old fit Hooters Girl without baby damage. Whether via Seeking, an escort site, or at Hooters itself.

Props to anyone that is having that success.

SeekingRdu
06-14-22, 14:33
I agree completely with SeekingRDU that I am not paying anywhere near 850 for a single meet. With anyone. But in today's climate and market this area and my age now early 50s, I have not found any luck paying a quarter of that (200 or so) for someone that would be an accurate representation of say a 21-27 year old fit Hooters Girl without baby damage. Whether via Seeking, an escort site, or at Hooters itself.

Props to anyone that is having that success.I am very late 40's, so not far behind. At 200 no you're not going to get that. But at 3-400, yes for sure.

SeekingRdu
06-18-22, 18:42
Another scammer. Took a while to show her true colors but she is trying to get money out of you before meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8f05797a-88f4-4f96-9889-94109c7f1174

Banger12
06-21-22, 08:43
Another scammer. Took a while to show her true colors but she is trying to get money out of you before meeting.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8f05797a-88f4-4f96-9889-94109c7f1174Profile only started two days ago but have seen that picture on other profiles before.

Triad Traveler
06-22-22, 12:26
Lots of pussy on Seeking. But the days of anything less than 300 seem to be over.

SeekingRdu
06-23-22, 07:51
Lots of pussy on Seeking. But the days of anything less than 300 seem to be over.Agreed. A few noobs who might be a bit bigger / less attractive ok at 200 but 300 is the base. With that said, you can get top drawer for 400 so the guys going above that are busting the market.

MilkyWy
06-23-22, 14:37
Guys, how's your experience now days with sb $ expectations? I'm seeing steep upward trend. Even an average sb asking 5+.

MilkyWy
06-23-22, 14:45

https://members.seeking.com/member/d2168903-a293-4114-8cc8-5e3156617bbfShe is fantastic in sac!

YearOfMG
06-23-22, 14:50
Does anyone know if you can pay with a Visa gift or Master Card gift card? It's too risky for me to put in my actual payment information.

JimzCatz
06-23-22, 15:08
Guys, how's your experience now days with sb $ expectations? I'm seeing steep upward trend. Even an average sb asking 5+.All mine get 60 bucks every time we fuck.

Blambert
06-23-22, 18:53
Can somebody get me this chick's contact Info?

https://members.seeking.com/member/a7d2deb0-7c3c-46c5-b98c-73bf75070a52

DJprofessorK
06-23-22, 19:57
Can somebody get me this chick's contact Info?

https://members.seeking.com/member/a7d2deb0-7c3c-46c5-b98c-73bf75070a52I spoke with her several years ago, but quickly stopped corresponding with her because she seemed EXTREMELY mentally unwell. I don't know why you need her contact information, but I would proceed with caution. Maybe she was in a bad spot at the time, but after reading a few of her messages on SA, I felt like a dodged a bullet by never giving her my burner number or exchanging photos.

Stay safe out there.

Blambert
06-24-22, 22:01
She looks like she'd be a fun time. But I don't want to pay $100 to message her.

I spoke with her several years ago, but quickly stopped corresponding with her because she seemed EXTREMELY mentally unwell. I don't know why you need her contact information, but I would proceed with caution. Maybe she was in a bad spot at the time, but after reading a few of her messages on SA, I felt like a dodged a bullet by never giving her my burner number or exchanging photos.

Stay safe out there.

MilkyWy
06-27-22, 10:35
All mine get 60 bucks every time we fuck.That's very interesting! Do you mind explaining your approach and selection process?

YearOfMG
06-27-22, 10:53
Anyone? Wanted to see if anyone has had any success with Secret Benefits. These are some of the ones I had my eye on. Anyone know if these are real and have contact #s by chance or any info?

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/e6676c1f3234ad68

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/4c1486654078d8c2

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/2f8047c7ea4d012a

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/a7df265764bf9a79

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/4970bce4adc0d898

KrustyDawg7
06-30-22, 19:34
I spoke with her several years ago, but quickly stopped corresponding with her because she seemed EXTREMELY mentally unwell. I don't know why you need her contact information, but I would proceed with caution. Maybe she was in a bad spot at the time, but after reading a few of her messages on SA, I felt like a dodged a bullet by never giving her my burner number or exchanging photos.

Stay safe out there.I did a M&G with this one over a year ago. Basically it was ewww-Yuck! No car, no job, lives with family, teeth are a disaster. Reasonable personality but the rest of the situation screamed no-go.

KrustyDawg7
06-30-22, 19:36
Does anyone know if you can pay with a Visa gift or Master Card gift card? It's too risky for me to put in my actual payment information.Walmart type visa or MC vanilla card did not work. Forced me the use regular CC.

GutterMind4
07-01-22, 12:38
So I can't speak about Secret Benefit but there are different kinds of cards. The Vanilla (or some other gift cards) usually work but have been denied recently on SA for me. However, the last card I bought, I just got a relaodable debit card. It should be on the same rack with gift cards but the software should consider that just like a bank debit card. Last time I just use the bad gift card to buy the debit card in the same store. Lost $5 on the mistake but doesn't break the bank.

Walmart type visa or MC vanilla card did not work. Forced me the use regular CC.

Spitfire
07-02-22, 01:13
Anyone met up with Exotic Anita?

https://members.seeking.com/member/749f7015-77de-4188-bd0d-251f4c87476f

MilfLover9
07-02-22, 17:28
Anyone met up with Exotic Anita?

https://members.seeking.com/member/749f7015-77de-4188-bd0d-251f4c87476fI had reached out to her. Her first text to me was that she is really busy with school work and needs cash urgently. Gave me her number and asked $$ ppm. I said I can do $$$ and never heard from her again.

SmallAsianCock
07-02-22, 21:49
I had reached out to her. Her first text to me was that she is really busy with school work and needs cash urgently. Gave me her number and asked $$ ppm. I said I can do $$$ and never heard from her again.What do these dollar signs represent. If my interpretation is right, you offered more than she asked.

MilfLover9
07-03-22, 12:28
What do these dollar signs represent. If my interpretation is right, you offered more than she asked.My apologies. I had typed 5 dollar signs. Not sure how the other 3 got edited. Anyway, she asked 500 ppm, I offered 300. Never heard from her again.

JimzCatz
07-03-22, 15:00
My apologies. I had typed 5 dollar signs. Not sure how the other 3 got edited. Anyway, she asked 500 ppm, I offered 300. Never heard from her again.I give, 500 ppm? Parts per Million?

Spitfire
07-03-22, 23:05
I give, 500 ppm? Parts per Million?Pay Per Meet.

SmallAsianCock
07-10-22, 00:47
This one want a 50 $ Gas via CashApp before meeting. Convo ended because I will not do that.

https://members.seeking.com/member/15d028a2-a799-4818-86d5-d9c196abc2d5

Pubb69
07-10-22, 11:28
This one want a 50 $ Gas via CashApp before meeting. Convo ended because I will not do that.

https://members.seeking.com/member/15d028a2-a799-4818-86d5-d9c196abc2d5They don't know that scam has been going on for 7 years now. It's kind of like internet jobs that require you to pay out money first.

JMot87
07-12-22, 12:57
Any info on this chick? Seems dtf but high ask.

https://members.seeking.com/member/542274a8-f59e-4121-bbf8-69a6aac8443e

SmallAsianCock
07-12-22, 23:22
Any info on this one will be apredicated. She looks so good. I hope she's real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/49468621-6543-49df-92c7-ed16af6bf65c

Banger12
07-13-22, 11:18
Any info on this one will be apredicated. She looks so good. I hope she's real.

https://members.seeking.com/member/49468621-6543-49df-92c7-ed16af6bf65cProfile was jut made yesterday and no content or pics. Likely a bot or fake.

SeekingRdu
07-13-22, 14:21
Any info on this chick? Seems dtf but high ask.

https://members.seeking.com/member/542274a8-f59e-4121-bbf8-69a6aac8443eWhat is high?

Spitfire
07-13-22, 18:37
Profile was jut made yesterday and no content or pics. Likely a bot or fake.Also the profile name follows the adjective noun combination without a space which is a tell tale sign of a fake.

Hiamey
07-13-22, 19:39
Also the profile name follows the adjective noun combination without a space which is a tell tale sign of a fake.I've been texting with her. She seems legit and we are planning to meet. PM for more info.

JMot87
07-14-22, 00:41
What is high?5 bills a meet. Hoping to see if it was worth it before I take the plunge. Might toft.

Spitfire
07-14-22, 06:55
I've been texting with her. She seems legit and we are planning to meet. PM for more info.Let us know if you actually meet.

JMot87
07-14-22, 08:21
What is high?5 bills ppm.

JMot87
07-20-22, 12:37
This one initially rejected my request but is dtf for the right amount now. You could probably get her for 4. Seems timid so I'm going to pass. I never met her. She is in greensboro, not raleigh.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3a113f77-1b61-4afa-b6ab-3c0bf2b6b66c

South215
07-22-22, 14:28
Anyone got any details?

https://www.seeking.com/member/7834e253-e5b2-4773-bf62-1e69fdf1dada

JMot87
07-22-22, 18:14
This one is fat but down for anything but Greek and can host. Wants 2 bills.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5f276928-5acc-4e87-8c63-c3aa4ab88b6d

JMot87
07-24-22, 14:14
Real person but scamming people. Wants $120 cash app for a sitter. We all know what that means. She's currently pregnant with twins.

https://members.seeking.com/member/64490c2a-59ae-4f64-b211-d3714c395762

Svt4628
07-25-22, 11:22
Anyone met this one? I didn't see any posts here on her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/332af5c3-6989-47c0-af62-cf4a930401b7

BussaNut
07-25-22, 12:30

https://members.seeking.com/member/332af5c3-6989-47c0-af62-cf4a930401b7I meet her. Drove all the way to Greensboro then she tells me her dad just got to her house so we should go to a park down the street where she normally meets people. Pics are flattering. Was talking a mile a minute, jittery and wasn't made up at all worth 50 bucks maybe.

Banger12
07-25-22, 17:32
I meet her. Drove all the way to Greensboro then she tells me her dad just got to her house so we should go to a park down the street where she normally meets people. Pics are flattering. Was talking a mile a minute, jittery and wasn't made up at all worth 50 bucks maybe.Thanks for the info. She just shot me her number yesterday and I got some strange vibes from messaging her. Her location also moves around a bit and I got the sense she was a pro.

SeekingRdu
07-28-22, 12:48
https://members.seeking.com/member/7ef7273e-c95e-44a0-aadc-771c99a9a551

Says she only does PPM and will not be seen in public with you. Hosting in a hotel in High Point. I assume somewhere there are ads for her as an escort LOL but she is dtf for 3. Given her pro nature going to pass.

Triad Traveler
07-29-22, 09:54

https://members.seeking.com/member/332af5c3-6989-47c0-af62-cf4a930401b7I met her. She was average. I didn't see any jitters. Didn't appear to be a user.

Triad Traveler
07-29-22, 09:58
This one is fat but down for anything but Greek and can host. Wants 2 bills.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5f276928-5acc-4e87-8c63-c3aa4ab88b6dLooks nothing like the pics. Very much a pro vibe. Hurry up and go.

Svt4628
07-31-22, 07:56
https://members.seeking.com/member/d4687c87-3ade-4f71-a168-d41573fdfe46

Anyone met this one? She chats but will not commit to meet.

Jjjchar
08-03-22, 20:06

Anyone met this one? She chats but will not commit to meet.Whoever is pictured in that post is damn good looking.

Hiamey
08-04-22, 01:50
The SB I've been communicating with on SA completely vanished. Even the messages from my inbox with her are gone. Usually when a SB deactivates or is booted off the site, the messages still stay in my inbox.

Here's what happened. I contacted a potential SB. We took the convo off site because she left her number. After communicating offsite for a while, she wanted money for groceries and feminine stuff. To which I declined. Next she sent a pic of her drivers license to say she's not a scammer. I still declined. What happened? Is she a ghost?

Old Chinese Guy
08-04-22, 07:29
The SB I've been communicating with on SA completely vanished. Even the messages from my inbox with her are gone. Usually when a SB deactivates or is booted off the site, the messages still stay in my inbox.

Here's what happened. I contacted a potential SB. We took the convo off site because she left her number. After communicating offsite for a while, she wanted money for groceries and feminine stuff. To which I declined. Next she sent a pic of her drivers license to say she's not a scammer. I still declined. What happened? Is she a ghost?No, she's not a ghost, she's ghosting you, LOL! Look, you followed the first rule of mongering, no cash before you meet and get what you want. If she is really in need for groceries and feminine stuff, work like everyone else first, ie. Meet you, give you want you want, you pay her, she uses the money she earned and go get the stuff she needs. All very simple but that is not really what she wants. She wants you to give her money, she disappears anyway, you don't get what you want and sit there looking like a fool. You did the right thing.

Acruza
08-05-22, 00:18

Here's what happened. I contacted a potential SB. We took the convo off site because she left her number. After communicating offsite for a while, she wanted money for groceries and feminine stuff. To which I declined. Next she sent a pic of her drivers license to say she's not a scammer. I still declined. What happened? Is she a ghost?I know exactly what you mean, I am in the same boat, was talking and have great convos with someone. Next thing I know, their messages are missing, and if they were to block me or vice versa, I would see their messages with a grayed out icon. Weird. Wonder if it's a glitch.

Acruza
08-05-22, 00:39
https://members.seeking.com/member/dc1045b4-ebbe-4fe3-8282-703bd177a160

Anyone talk to her? I did and the first few things she tells me is that she isn't fake and gave me her number with a 336 area code. Thought I'd check on here first.

SmallAsianCock
08-05-22, 10:13

Anyone talk to her? I did and the first few things she tells me is that she isn't fake and gave me her number with a 336 area code. Thought I'd check on here first.She has been discussed here. I have not personally met her but from the little I remember, she is real. I don't remember details but I think she is a semi pro or UTR.

Banger12
08-05-22, 20:05

Anyone talk to her? I did and the first few things she tells me is that she isn't fake and gave me her number with a 336 area code. Thought I'd check on here first.I've met her. She is def a pro. At first we had planned to met for drinks and "see where it goes" Before the meet up she texts "let's just meet at your place. " She showed up and I was banging her less than 15 minutes after she walked in the door. I had planned to give her 4 if she was a real SB. Once I realized she was a pro I slipped 280 in her back pocket on the way out. She did not complain.

WizeOldMan
08-08-22, 12:34
I'm in GSO and was considering a little after hours entertainment. I am currently considering the following, any intel or suggestions? I will report back on whatever occurs.

https://members.seeking.com/member/243814c2-49c5-4a11-9d8e-e40438d1025e (This one quotes 500 ppm... Considering it.)

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/b12e48db-026a-4db2-aba7-6f63f669f7e4

https://members.seeking.com/member/4da5ec7d-5e75-4200-b730-c1c950550d98

https://members.seeking.com/member/ec5513cf-064e-4fc1-873f-04d387e61703

WizeOldMan
08-08-22, 13:09
This one is quoting 500 ppm. I'm considering. Thoughts?

https://members.seeking.com/member/243814c2-49c5-4a11-9d8e-e40438d1025e

GutterMind4
08-08-22, 14:04
#1 is newer but seems motivated to prove she's real. Proceed with caution but she likely get her ask as hot as she looks.

#2 already gone.

#3 She's been on since 2018 so likely real but doesn't mean she's not a flake. Probably good to go if ppm is reasonable.

#4 has literally been on SA for a day. Number one red flag for me. If she contact you, she's fake for sure.

#5 has been on since I first started in December. So she might be real but can't remember why I didn't follow up. It could have been that she didn't respond or (at the time) I got freaked out over ppm.

I'm in GSO and was considering a little after hours entertainment. I am currently considering the following, any intel or suggestions? I will report back on whatever occurs.

https://members.seeking.com/member/243814c2-49c5-4a11-9d8e-e40438d1025e (This one quotes 500 ppm... Considering it.)

WizeOldMan
08-08-22, 14:18
#1 is newer but seems motivated to prove she's real. Proceed with caution but she likely get her ask as hot as she looks.

#2 already gone.

#3 She's been on since 2018 so likely real but doesn't mean she's not a flake. Probably good to go if ppm is reasonable.

#4 has literally been on SA for a day. Number one red flag for me. If she contact you, she's fake for sure.

#5 has been on since I first started in December. So she might be real but can't remember why I didn't follow up. It could have been that she didn't respond or (at the time) I got freaked out over ppm.I've been reading the forum, wasn't able to find intel, perhaps I missed a couple. #2 Still active, perhaps she's blocked you.

UtahLedgend2
08-08-22, 15:35
But this ain't her first Rodeo. #5 Dayum #5 whew.

#2 already gone.

#5 has been on since I first started in December. So she might be real but can't remember why I didn't follow up. It could have been that she didn't respond or (at the time) I got freaked out over ppm.

Banger12
08-08-22, 20:05

https://members.seeking.com/member/d4687c87-3ade-4f71-a168-d41573fdfe46#1 I've communicated with, She's a straight up B with GPS. Feel like she's a big game hunter.

#5 She has used the same pic on numerous profiles going back years. I never got her to respond one time.

WizeOldMan
08-09-22, 00:29

Tiny but powerful. A GFE experience for me, but your mileage may vary. $$ but worth it.

UtahLedgend2
08-09-22, 09:45
She only wants 200 roses? That's a bargain.

Tiny but powerful. A GFE experience for me, but your mileage may vary. $$ but worth it.

Acruza
08-09-22, 11:38
She only wants 200 roses? That's a bargain.WOM has two posts below that state it was $5 ppm.

Acruza
08-09-22, 11:47
I've met her. She is def a pro. At first we had planned to met for drinks and "see where it goes" Before the meet up she texts "let's just meet at your place. " She showed up and I was banging her less than 15 minutes after she walked in the door. I had planned to give her 4 if she was a real SB. Once I realized she was a pro I slipped 280 in her back pocket on the way out. She did not complain.Nice, that sounds like a smooth setup, thanks for the intel!

Phillipe52
08-09-22, 12:41

Tiny but powerful. A GFE experience for me, but your mileage may vary. $$ but worth it.Is there anyway to contact her and not pay to join Seeking.

WhatYaThinkXXX
08-09-22, 18:39

Anyone talk to her? I did and the first few things she tells me is that she isn't fake and gave me her number with a 336 area code. Thought I'd check on here first.She has reviews on here I forget her namessss. But she has had up and down reviews. She ghosted me twice about coming to visit.

GutterMind4
08-10-22, 11:44
This is probably a typo. The coding here is a little jacked when you try to type multiple $ signs. I think after three or four $, it defaults back to two $. I'm chatting with her now so I'll let you know if it goes anywhere.

She only wants 200 roses? That's a bargain.

DezzNutzz
08-17-22, 12:17
I keep running into girls wanting me to pay them for a meet and greet. I'm 99% sure I would never see them again after that? Any of you guys pay for a first meeting out in public?

Banger12
08-17-22, 13:48
I keep running into girls wanting me to pay them for a meet and greet. I'm 99% sure I would never see them again after that? Any of you guys pay for a first meeting out in public?Never ever pay for a meet and greet only!

SunDrop
08-17-22, 17:32
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d12978b-ec16-4e9b-8933-5cd6e809d3cb

Anything on this older unit? Seems nice.

SmallAsianCock
08-17-22, 22:36
I keep running into girls wanting me to pay them for a meet and greet. I'm 99% sure I would never see them again after that? Any of you guys pay for a first meeting out in public?I sometimes offer 50 for M&G. Usually it's dinner and I'll invite them to my car where I get heavy make out and sometimes BJ for 50.

DelTop69
08-18-22, 00:20
https://members.seeking.com/member/3d12978b-ec16-4e9b-8933-5cd6e809d3cb

Anything on this older unit? Seems nice.No doubt she's a major STONER.

GutterMind4
08-18-22, 11:05
I've done it once only because I was a newb. Offered her a $ for lunch because she looked TGTBT and I wanted to see her in public and thought that was the best way to get her out. She showed and we had drinks for about an hour and a half. I went to her appointment the next week and drove her to pound town. She had told me the week prior that she would take the $ off of her ppm but she stuck to her price when the time came. So I wouldn't do it as a general rule but if you're cool with risking 50 or 100, it's a great way to build rapport and, if she's not a scammer, will likely just knock it off the price anyway. I find myself more concerned about what shows up at my hotel room sight unseen than the little bit of money I may lose on a "grab and dash".

I sometimes offer 50 for M&G. Usually it's dinner and I'll invite them to my car where I get heavy make out and sometimes BJ for 50.

Lildevil01
08-18-22, 18:33
She has reviews on here I forget her namessss. But she has had up and down reviews. She ghosted me twice about coming to visit.She used to go by Jasmine she's had multiple names.

DezzNutzz
08-21-22, 08:47
WOM has two posts below that state it was $5 ppm.She quoted me 600!

SmallAsianCock
08-27-22, 22:19
Any info on this one will be appreciated. Says she can host.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d03e727a-97fd-47ad-8f30-dbe581451109

DJprofessorK
08-28-22, 15:21
I tend to agree with this. My usual is 50 or 100 in bigger cities when the woman was SUPER HOT. Despite all the filters, food pictures, and photos of them on vacations, many of these chicks are BROKE. That 50 you toss her for the M&G could be her gas to get to her regular job for the week. It also helps establish that you're not the 'enemy'. So many dudes are antagonistic and rude to the women up until the point she's got her mouth wrapped around his junk. A small gesture will help her put her guard down.

On more than one occasion, I've had them reject the small amount for the M&G after they've decided to meet up with me another time for action. Just the gesture goes a long way.

It never hurts for a woman to see you in a positive light. I didn't say see you as a fool or gullible. Just not a jerk. Just my 2 c.

Happy hunting, gents.

I've done it once only because I was a newb. Offered her a $ for lunch because she looked TGTBT and I wanted to see her in public and thought that was the best way to get her out. She showed and we had drinks for about an hour and a half. I went to her appointment the next week and drove her to pound town. She had told me the week prior that she would take the $ off of her ppm but she stuck to her price when the time came. So I wouldn't do it as a general rule but if you're cool with risking 50 or 100, it's a great way to build rapport and, if she's not a scammer, will likely just knock it off the price anyway. I find myself more concerned about what shows up at my hotel room sight unseen than the little bit of money I may lose on a "grab and dash".

HornyBum85
08-29-22, 03:15
Does anyone have any experience with this one:

https://members.seeking.com/member/2985783d-f9ba-45fa-b59b-59b40188edb0

Not sure why, but there is something about her pics. Seems sexually confident (and has what seems to be a nice body).

Not usually my type, but maybe.

Thanks!

DrSummer
08-29-22, 07:35
Hi Prof,

Just curious, do you offer this 50 to 100 to every girl you meet or only super hot ones? I did it when I was new to this, and quickly realized that it made no difference whether she agrees to an arrangement or not. Actually it was counter-productive. I don't do it at all now. Just curious how it works out for you.

Stay safe,

Dr. S.

I tend to agree with this. My usual is 50 or 100 in bigger cities when the woman was SUPER HOT. Despite all the filters, food pictures, and photos of them on vacations, many of these chicks are BROKE. That 50 you toss her for the M&G could be her gas to get to her regular job for the week. It also helps establish that you're not the 'enemy'. So many dudes are antagonistic and rude to the women up until the point she's got her mouth wrapped around his junk. A small gesture will help her put her guard down.

On more than one occasion, I've had them reject the small amount for the M&G after they've decided to meet up with me another time for action. Just the gesture goes a long way.

It never hurts for a woman to see you in a positive light. I didn't say see you as a fool or gullible. Just not a jerk. Just my 2 c.

Happy hunting, gents.

Banger12
08-29-22, 10:35

Not sure why, but there is something about her pics. Seems sexually confident (and has what seems to be a nice body).

Thanks!Dude her profile hasn't been active on over two months. Don't waste your time. If she ever logs back in she will have 7 trillion messages in her in box.

HornyBum85
08-29-22, 11:19
Dude her profile hasn't been active on over two months. Don't waste your time. If she ever logs back in she will have 7 trillion messages in her in box.I noticed that (not logged in for two months). I usually ask. Because if I don't ask, then I for sure don't have an answer.

It was worth the try.

DJprofessorK
08-29-22, 11:29
As with most interactions from SA, I feel it out. By far, most of them are down to meet if you offer to buy them lunch. Nothing more than that. However, when I monger in Vegas, which DOES have lots of traffic, high fuel costs, high parking costs and TONS of low paying jobs. If a woman tells me, 'It'll take me a while to get to the strip' or 'Where are you staying?' (Which in many cases means: How much is parking at your casino? I'll offer her a bit of something for the M&G.

If a hot chick in Vegas tells me that she usually asks for 1 K (I don't believe that, but whatever), I'll offer a c-note for a meet and greet because I know that I'm only going to offer her 5. That's worked for me in the past.

However, a few years back. And I'm sure you'll know what I mean by this. When you see some super hot, super cultured AND super educated women in the bowl passing through the site in a city like Winston or Greensboro, who you're CERTAIN won't be on the site for long after being exposed to some of SA's BS, I'll offer her 50 just to get her to sit in front of me. I'm usually good after that.

I don't enjoy pitting women against one another because it's misogynist, but the frequency of women in GSO / WS who can hold a candle to the likes of women in LA, ATL, NY, and Vegas is just so much lower here that I don't roll out the M&G gift unless I absolutely have to. There are a few exceptions in Chapel Hill and Charlotte, but it's very few.

Change your search settings to Vegas and have a look, then change it back to WS / GSO. You'll be angry for the rest of the day. I promise you.

Hi Prof,

Just curious, do you offer this 50 to 100 to every girl you meet or only super hot ones? I did it when I was new to this, and quickly realized that it made no difference whether she agrees to an arrangement or not. Actually it was counter-productive. I don't do it at all now. Just curious how it works out for you.

Stay safe,

Dr. S.

SmallAsianCock
08-29-22, 20:21

Thanks!She has not logged in to her account since June.

HornyBum85
08-29-22, 21:23
She has not logged in to her account since June.Well aware of that. But thank you.

ProfessorVan
08-30-22, 07:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/c0755f9d-8c1a-4e49-b3c9-52f25381425d

Not sure if link will work as she has blocked me, of course. AstuteBabe, 25 Raleigh, 5'4" AA dark skin, long hair. Caption reads "Cute in the face".

We agreed on 250 for a few hours in my hotel between Raleigh and Greensboro. We were about an hour in drinking wine and making out with her half naked when she asked me to get a bottle water or Dr Pepper from lobby. I had my phone out playing music and left it.

Came back and find her gone having cash apped herself 1 K. I have my phone set for password required but use same passcode for Cash App. Guessing she caught me using passcode on phone and then thought to try it on my Cash App. Astute indeed.

Many fails here on my end. I also should have used a prepaid card with set amount for cash app rather than actual credit card. Maybe delete Cash App altogether. I am fortunate she did not take the phone with her.

I am an idiot. Don't be an idiot like me.

DJprofessorK
08-30-22, 08:35
Is there a way to cancel the transaction with Cash App or call your bank and dispute the charge? Claiming that your phone was taken from you or that it was fraudulent?

Not sure if link will work as she has blocked me, of course. AstuteBabe, 25 Raleigh, 5'4" AA dark skin, long hair. Caption reads "Cute in the face".

We agreed on 250 for a few hours in my hotel between Raleigh and Greensboro. We were about an hour in drinking wine and making out with her half naked when she asked me to get a bottle water or Dr Pepper from lobby. I had my phone out playing music and left it.

Came back and find her gone having cash apped herself 1 K. I have my phone set for password required but use same passcode for Cash App. Guessing she caught me using passcode on phone and then thought to try it on my Cash App. Astute indeed.

Many fails here on my end. I also should have used a prepaid card with set amount for cash app rather than actual credit card. Maybe delete Cash App altogether. I am fortunate she did not take the phone with her.

DrSummer
08-30-22, 08:43
It happens to even most careful in the moment of excitement. I have a set of rules that I follow in hotel rooms I don't deviate no matter how convincing the girl is (even if it is a repeat date). I would call cashapp and lodge a complaint, you may be able to get the cash back.

Play Safe.

Dr. S.

DelTop69
08-30-22, 13:48

I am an idiot. Don't be an idiot like me.Damn, sorry to hear that, what a piece of garbage skank. I'd be figuring out how to meet her again with a different name, number, etc and give her payback somehow. Even if it's just disabling or adding custom pin stripes to her vehicle, something!

ProfessorVan
08-31-22, 06:59
Is there a way to cancel the transaction with Cash App or call your bank and dispute the charge? Claiming that your phone was taken from you or that it was fraudulent?Cash App transactions themselves are instantaneous once PIN verified, and thus rarely can be canceled. I filed a fraud complaint with Cash App support as soon as I realized what had happened, but it is a clunky system of Q&A and I get impression I am communicating with bots. Skeptical of what success I have there.

I went to my bank yesterday morning and they are filing a fraud report for me. The lady that is helping me has been in banking quite awhile with healthy experience in this type electronic fraud. She is confident that while it will take a couple weeks, they should be able to get the funds back from Cash App.

I will update here as I get answers. Thanks for concern. Also as a warning to all, I was looking at Cash App settings last month when I signed up for SA premium for the first time since last year, and could not find a way to set spending limits. My thought at the time was to contact Cash App support and if I found I could not determine my daily limits then I would either replace my credit card with a prepaid card or drop the app altogether. But of course I never got around to it. Woulda Shoulda.

Crewzin
09-01-22, 06:38
Anyone use Secret Benefits? I'm from the Carolinas but have been in Indiana half the year and these Notre Dame chicks seem to prefer SB. I'm about to return to Carolina and was surfing the WS board, and this one hit me up, seems ready to play. Anyone have the info on her? I don't know if you can see her pics but trust me she is a hot MILF.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d0a5f58bd42fe219

SeekingRdu
09-01-22, 07:51
Anyone use Secret Benefits? I'm from the Carolinas but have been in Indiana half the year and these Notre Dame chicks seem to prefer SB. I'm about to return to Carolina and was surfing the WS board, and this one hit me up, seems ready to play. Anyone have the info on her? I don't know if you can see her pics but trust me she is a hot MILF.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d0a5f58bd42fe219I have never had luck with SB. Not closed with a single chick. I see some chicks who are also on SA that I have closed with, but that is about it.

SmallAsianCock
09-01-22, 23:15

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d0a5f58bd42fe219I have had some success with SB. But it's few and far in between. SA is by far easier to meet with ladies.

Appaholic
09-07-22, 21:43
Met with her after another SA ghosted our meet. I wish this one had ghosted me as well. She's bigger than in pic, but seemed a willing participany with promise. Gave her way too much and we started with DATY. Which she loved. I gave her three orgasms. We were covered in sweat. Then I asked for reciprocation. Nothing. She was tured and sore. No BJ, no HJ no nothing. Started typing on her phone as I stroked myself. I wanted to nut on her head in spite but was too pissed off. Got dressed and left. Pure amateur. You've been warned.

https://members.seeking.com/member/289428f2-2470-4111-b0fb-005e3ae9ad03