PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies and Arrangements 2. 0

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

NineGuy919
04-17-17, 22:56
The original thread was removed due to some unfortunate negativity. That erased a lot of good information and solid leads for some junior mongers. I thought that was detrimental to the monger community so I started the thread again.

Due to some mongers not understanding the rules of engagement, I thought it would be appropriate to list them here so we do not lose another treasure trove of information.

1. This is a safe place for mongers to share stories, advice and information on the Sugar Bowl (meaning sugar babies, arrangements, and the monger lifestyle as a whole).

2. You do not share this thread or site with providers, UTRs, or sugar babies. Have you ever seen a Wolf walk up to his prey and say " Hey, me and my pack are hunting you. Just thought you should know. ".

3. This is not the place to attack another monger to make yourself seem like a white knight to a provider. If you have an issue with monger, outside of clarifying information about a post or report, you contact them through the private messaging function of this site or PM as we abbreviate it.

4. It is sad I have to list this but no hateful, or racist comments. Race is an issue when discussing providers, so no problem mentioning the race of a provider. There is a big difference between talking about race and being racist.

5. Have fun. Mongering is called "the hobby" for a reason. This is not a pissing contest this is meant for us to share our fun with the community.

I'm sure there are more things that could be mentioned but I am hoping I don't have to mention them.

VaVouyer
04-18-17, 07:30
All good stuff. Just thought I'd add for those that have never registered (and paid) on SA, you will find all kinds there and a little homework, diplomacy, courtesy and yes even luck will be required. If you're looking for someone to set up an ongoing arrangement, there are ladies looking for that, that are reasonable. If you're married and don't always have the time required for the research and hunt, having a regular can be really nice "if" you like that.

JustLonely
04-18-17, 08:43
She says in her profile, "I am also on Backpage, donations required. " I couldn't find her in the VB gallery.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac87648a-47d2-4829-af6b-87038a79c75f

Titleist2323
04-18-17, 11:45
For sometime I've been trying to establish an arrangement however have had no luck. I'm seeking a petite young Asian, preferably, a college student or that type. I've checked SA site and even after paying their premium fee I still have had no luck and as a result I did not renew that membership. I'm hopping someone here may be able to help.

JustLonely
04-18-17, 12:18
For sometime I've been trying to establish an arrangement however have had no luck. I'm seeking a petite young Asian, preferably, a college student or that type. I've checked SA site and even after paying their premium fee I still have had no luck and as a result I did not renew that membership. I'm hopping someone here may be able to help.I've been on SA for 2 years and no luck with Asians or Middle Eastern ones as well. Asians if any interest are way over in the $$$ they want. I don't even bother with them anymore on this go around on SA.

Titleist2323
04-18-17, 12:50
I've been on SA for 2 years and no luck with Asians or Middle Eastern ones as well. Asians if any interest are way over in the $$$ they want. I don't even bother with them anymore on this go around on SA.No doubt about that.

Johnny 5
04-18-17, 14:18
She says in her profile, "I am also on Backpage, donations required. " I couldn't find her in the VB gallery.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/ac87648a-47d2-4829-af6b-87038a79c75fHere's an old ad of hers, which was apparently mis-posted in the Men Seeking Women section. I recall seeing another ad from her about a week ago, but she might've pulled it.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sweet-and-naughty-veronica-franco-757-536-0488/20922840

John HandCock
04-18-17, 14:41
For sometime I've been trying to establish an arrangement however have had no luck. I'm seeking a petite young Asian, preferably, a college student or that type. I've checked SA site and even after paying their premium fee I still have had no luck and as a result I did not renew that membership. I'm hopping someone here may be able to help.Your best bet is check. Or place an ad in the classifieds. I know that's what you don't want to hear but a girl on sa that tells a guy to share her with friends is a utr or pro anyway. If a sa profile makes you feel better good luck but no different other than paying more for the sb title.

JustLonely
04-18-17, 14:42
Here's an old ad of hers, which was apparently mis-posted in the Men Seeking Women section. I recall seeing another ad from her about a week ago, but she might've pulled it.

http://virginiabeach.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sweet-and-naughty-veronica-franco-757-536-0488/20922840Thanks for link. Plenty of breadcrumbs to follow from there. Looks like she has some old acne issues on her face in other pics online.

AddictedToTheP
04-29-17, 20:16
I've met a few from SA. I'd share the profiles but they hide them when they aren't on. One is "C Teal", she is a straight up 10, but is expensive. Be prepared to give up multiple Franklins. She is good if you are looking for more than a quick thing. I also met "Vabeachbaby" or something like that. She will try to get multiple Franklins but will settle for. 2. She is cute, nice ass, nice tits, no stretch marks. She says she is 22 but I think she is like 18, 19. There have been a few others I've talked to but I can tell it would take many, many, many visits with Mr. Franklin (like. 2000 and more over multiple appts) to get what I'm looking for, and I'm not about that life. (Whiskey red, italiantonya, kityaaana aka maxxx).

VChase
04-30-17, 00:51
I've met a few from SA. I'd share the profiles but they hide them when they aren't on. One is "C Teal", she is a straight up 10, but is expensive. Be prepared to give up multiple Franklins. She is good if you are looking for more than a quick thing. I also met "Vabeachbaby" or something like that. She will try to get multiple Franklins but will settle for. 2. She is cute, nice ass, nice tits, no stretch marks. She says she is 22 but I think she is like 18, 19. There have been a few others I've talked to but I can tell it would take many, many, many visits with Mr. Franklin (like. 2000 and more over multiple appts) to get what I'm looking for, and I'm not about that life. (Whiskey red, italiantonya, kityaaana aka maxxx).I just got swept up in Salty's and the Villain's UTRs (many thanks gents) and hag to cut this one in NN loose. Slim is on FB under Lex Santana. She is pretty open about being a THOT which is why I don't sharing her FB username. She has no secret life like many babys out there, being a THOT is her brand. She currently has no steady job and models and hustles to make bread. She has a huge following which goes to her head and makes her the least punctual / flakey baby I ever came across. Her friends list is maxed out. I met her for a M&G to which she was late and had a driver. Told me because her license in suspended but still weird. Beautiful figure if you're into petite black girls with a big ol' round booty. He face isn't the greatest and she wears one of those nasal rings, like a bull in a bull fight. Tried to meet her three times and got stood up each time. Just unreliable and I guess she makes enough money hustling where she can afford to be. Texts me on my phone or FB at random times to try to hook up. I'm done with her.

She wants $$ and won't do 2 rounds. Pass.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

Vinny.

Scorpio22
04-30-17, 16:03
(DO NOT ASK FOR INFO ON THESE GIRLS AS I won't POST ANY OF THERE INFO JUST KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE WAS HAD OFF SA).

Dropping in to Spice up the thread a little with some pics. These are just ones that let me take pics, not even half of the girls I fucked since I been on. I've been having a blast since I've started even though my wallet is crying and they have me on the ramen noodle diet afterwards it's been worth it. My sex ratio and quality of sessions has skyrocketed once I figured out the game and this is coming from a guy who doesn't have the gift of gab at all, something I'm working on rectifying soon. I've witnessed stories from others with much stronger game and the fruits of their labor out there in SD world. I've got so many numbers its crazy, twice I fucked 4 or more girls over the weekend with no signs of slowing down, there's literally not enough time or money to handle them all once the floodgates open. Enjoy the pics I'll post more periodically when I can.

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 16:22
Yes I found this same Slim Santana to be a time waster immediately during our first text conversation and I immediately moved on in the hunt. I've also noticed you can't get hung up on looks because it's amazing what the photo editors on cellphones can do these days. Having said that I have gotten lucky on SA since January due to a little ingenuity on my part and a couple of friends. I have managed to actually fuck well over 20 chicks on SA since January and some for nothing. LOL! Some of these chicks have gone as far as deactivating profiles after visits. LOL. I'm going to post pictures shortly of who I have managed to fuck. Some of my close brothers on this site can attest to some of my Blak Gekko productions of footage I have gotten. I will tell you and brother Scorpio can back me up don't short change the nose ring. LOL. I've found the wearers of nose rings are stone cold freaks in the bedroom! So my advice brother is to move on to the next chick because it's easy to weed out in the beginning the hustlers and time wasters! Also don't overpay for these chicks! On average my arrangements average $110 with no time restrictions whatsoever.

Stay thirsty my friend, happy hunting and stay safe!

Blak Gekko sends.

I just got swept up in Salty's and the Villain's UTRs (many thanks gents) and hag to cut this one in NN loose. Slim is on FB under Lex Santana. She is pretty open about being a THOT which is why I don't sharing her FB username. She has no secret life like many babys out there, being a THOT is her brand. She currently has no steady job and models and hustles to make bread. She has a huge following which goes to her head and makes her the least punctual / flakey baby I ever came across. Her friends list is maxed out. I met her for a M&G to which she was late and had a driver. Told me because her license in suspended but still weird. Beautiful figure if you're into petite black girls with a big ol' round booty. He face isn't the greatest and she wears one of those nasal rings, like a bull in a bull fight. Tried to meet her three times and got stood up each time. Just unreliable and I guess she makes enough money hustling where she can afford to be. Texts me on my phone or FB at random times to try to hook up. I'm done with her.

She wants $$ and won't do 2 rounds. Pass.

Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

Vinny.

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 17:14
AddictedtotheP,

Welcome to the forum my brother! Here is a sample of some of my "Chocolate" fun I have amassed from SA since January. More freaky pics with others to follow courtesy of BG productions. LOL. I hope this can help jumpstart this forum back to life after the little flare up that shut down our previous SA thread. By the way these are all separate girls; decided best not to show faces but if you are interested there might be a couple I can possibly let loose for a minute from the stable.

Stay thirsty my friend, happy hunting and be safe!

Blak Gekko sends a hearty welcome and keep grinding!

I've met a few from SA. I'd share the profiles but they hide them when they aren't on. One is "C Teal", she is a straight up 10, but is expensive. Be prepared to give up multiple Franklins. She is good if you are looking for more than a quick thing. I also met "Vabeachbaby" or something like that. She will try to get multiple Franklins but will settle for. 2. She is cute, nice ass, nice tits, no stretch marks. She says she is 22 but I think she is like 18, 19. There have been a few others I've talked to but I can tell it would take many, many, many visits with Mr. Franklin (like. 2000 and more over multiple appts) to get what I'm looking for, and I'm not about that life. (Whiskey red, italiantonya, kityaaana aka maxxx).

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 21:15
Brother Scorpio. Lmao. Nice post. I guess we were thinking alike with our post! Looks like we have crossed the SA path on 1 or 2 of the ladies you have posted. LOL! I have similar pic and have stroked 2 of the ladies you have posted. Yes SA has been a great find and you know I have the gift of gab and a little luck as it appears we have both had a good run the past 4 months. I'm thinking of sharing a story or two about my SA adventures.

(DO NOT ASK FOR INFO ON THESE GIRLS AS I won't POST ANY OF THERE INFO JUST KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE WAS HAD OFF SA).

Dropping in to Spice up the thread a little with some pics. These are just ones that let me take pics, not even half of the girls I fucked since I been on. I've been having a blast since I've started even though my wallet is crying and they have me on the ramen noodle diet afterwards it's been worth it. My sex ratio and quality of sessions has skyrocketed once I figured out the game and this is coming from a guy who doesn't have the gift of gab at all, something I'm working on rectifying soon. I've witnessed stories from others with much stronger game and the fruits of their labor out there in SD world. I've got so many numbers its crazy, twice I fucked 4 or more girls over the weekend with no signs of slowing down, there's literally not enough time or money to handle them all once the floodgates open. Enjoy the pics I'll post more periodically when I can.

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 22:29
I would be remissed without giving shout outs to my fellow brothers who took my advice about trying out SA and have run with it. To my brothers Jay and Floro1243 thanks. To brother 9 guy big ups my little brother.

But brother Salty Dog, you are the big bad booty sniffer on the porch right now. LOL! I know we all had a strategy when we first began this SA journey but that one Saturday night about 2 months ago when Operation "Shock and Awe" was launched against Blak Gekko by you was classic! I think the first blast yielded between 15-20 hits and subsequent attacks has me in my current predicament of trying to juggle 15-20 fucking women at one time all from the SA website. Thank you Salty #toomuchpussy.

BG sends.

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 22:34
A few more chicks I have gotten directly off SA who I have had the pleasure to fuck within the past 5 months.

Stay thirsty my friends, happy SA hunting and be safe!

BG sends.

AddictedtotheP,

Welcome to the forum my brother! Here is a sample of some of my "Chocolate" fun I have amassed from SA since January. More freaky pics with others to follow courtesy of BG productions. LOL. I hope this can help jumpstart this forum back to life after the little flare up that shut down our previous SA thread. By the way these are all separate girls; decided best not to show faces but if you are interested there might be a couple I can possibly let loose for a minute from the stable.

Blak Gekko sends a hearty welcome and keep grinding!

Blak Gekko
04-30-17, 22:38
Last pics I wanted to share. You get the gist. Tons of arrangements out there for the taking on SA!

A few more chicks I have gotten directly off SA who I have had the pleasure to fuck within the past 5 months.

Stay thirsty my friends, happy SA hunting and be safe!

BG sends.

SaltyDog2016
05-01-17, 09:04
Brother BG, thanks for the shout out and I'm glad I could contribute. The sheer volume has been absolutely overwhelming hence the reason I started launching pussy scuds your way. I literally can't process this much ass. You've been more than generous over the last year, the least I could do was inundate you with two dozen plus beauties. It's awesome to know arrangements occurred and I'm enjoying the BG productions from those encounters. You are a damn fool with them chics! LOL. The flow is steady, standby secondary strikes will occur! #TMP.

Salty.

I would be remissed without giving shout outs to my fellow brothers who took my advice about trying out SA and have run with it. To my brothers Jay and Floro1243 thanks. To brother 9 guy big ups my little brother.

But brother Salty Dog, you are the big bad booty sniffer on the porch right now. LOL! I know we all had a strategy when we first began this SA journey but that one Saturday night about 2 months ago when Operation "Shock and Awe" was launched against Blak Gekko by you was classic! I think the first blast yielded between 15-20 hits and subsequent attacks has me in my current predicament of trying to juggle 15-20 fucking women at one time all from the SA website. Thank you Salty #toomuchpussy.

BG sends.

BadManInBlue
05-01-17, 09:55
Fellow mongers,

I have had my fun reading all the exploits many have enjoyed with the SA / SB scene. My question goes to those who have significant others or relationships and maintain this "lifestyle of the rich and famous. " While we all want champagne wishes and caviar dreams, realistically this isn't the case for all of us. I'm lucky if I get to dream once a month. It's those lousy statements people get in the mail and online that's the hard cover up. If this wasn't an issue, I'm sure I could partake more often. Anyway, to those on the SA / SB websites, can you tell me if they take any form of payment to sign up other than credit card / debit card? Obviously not trying to have something pop up and then get burned. I'm open to all suggestions. Post here or PM me. Thanks and happy hunting!

Scorpio22
05-01-17, 13:35
Fellow mongers,

I have had my fun reading all the exploits many have enjoyed with the SA / SB scene. My question goes to those who have significant others or relationships and maintain this "lifestyle of the rich and famous. " While we all want champagne wishes and caviar dreams, realistically this isn't the case for all of us. I'm lucky if I get to dream once a month. It's those lousy statements people get in the mail and online that's the hard cover up. If this wasn't an issue, I'm sure I could partake more often. Anyway, to those on the SA / SB websites, can you tell me if they take any form of payment to sign up other than credit card / debit card? Obviously not trying to have something pop up and then get burned. I'm open to all suggestions. Post here or PM me. Thanks and happy hunting!SA takes prepaid cards or paypal as well now, just make sure your prepaid allows international transactions.

NineGuy919
05-01-17, 14:27
I appreciate the shoutout from my big brother and the PMP (Pussy Monger Pope) BG. I will also send a few shoutouts to the * Consuming Cardinals. Scorpio and Saltydog. All of you fellas are just knocking it out of the park. I guess we are sharing photos of a few of our conquest. I mostly take videos and most of my photos show faces as my Pussy Hegemony can attest to but let's see what I can show. Every picture is a different girl.

BG sends.

NineGuy919
05-01-17, 14:29
C. u. N. T. Consuming Cardinals LOL the forum censored that. And here are a few more photos.

I appreciate the shootout from my big brother and the PMP (Pussy Monger Pope) BG. I will also send a few shoutouts to the * Consuming Cardinals. Scorpio and Saltydog. All of you fellas are just knocking it out of the park. I guess we are sharing photos of a few of our conquest. I mostly take videos and most of my photos show faces as my Pussy Hegemony can attest to but let's see what I can show. Every picture is a different girl.

JonnyRockett
05-01-17, 14:35
This is something I would be interested in knowing as well.

Fellow mongers,

I have had my fun reading all the exploits many have enjoyed with the SA / SB scene. My question goes to those who have significant others or relationships and maintain this "lifestyle of the rich and famous. " While we all want champagne wishes and caviar dreams, realistically this isn't the case for all of us. I'm lucky if I get to dream once a month. It's those lousy statements people get in the mail and online that's the hard cover up. If this wasn't an issue, I'm sure I could partake more often. Anyway, to those on the SA / SB websites, can you tell me if they take any form of payment to sign up other than credit card / debit card? Obviously not trying to have something pop up and then get burned. I'm open to all suggestions. Post here or PM me. Thanks and happy hunting!

SaltyDog2016
05-01-17, 14:51
BMIB,

To remain discreet with an SA membership I recommend buying a pp Visa Vanilla gift card. You can pick one up at 7-11. Not a pp cc, because that requires your SSN. Create your account from their website vice the app, its like $20 cheaper.

Salty.

Fellow mongers,

SaltyDog2016
05-02-17, 22:13
Brothers BG, Scorpio, and 9G-- excellent camera work my brothers! I felt compelled to share some as well from the SD Entertainment films library.

Please don't ask for info on any of these beauties. If they were shareable, I already made it known to select brothers. Enjoy! #TMP.

#Salty.

Blak Gekko
05-02-17, 22:34
SD,

Thanks for sharing pics. It's going to be tough topping your ass for Monger of the Year for 2017. Looks like a repeat hands down! A Sharpie marker painting on asses. Lmao! #saltyrocks.

Blak sends.

Brothers BG, Scorpio, and 9G-- excellent camera work my brothers! I felt compelled to share some as well from the SD Entertainment films library.

Please don't ask for info on any of these beauties. If they were shareable, I already made it known to select brothers. Enjoy! #TMP.

#Salty.

Viktor Vaughn
05-03-17, 01:34
Brother BG, please don't awaken my competitive spirit. I'm trying hard to keep my villainy in moderation.

SD,

Thanks for sharing pics. It's going to be tough topping your ass for Monger of the Year for 2017. Looks like a repeat hands down! A Sharpie marker painting on asses. Lmao! #saltyrocks.

Blak sends.

Blak Gekko
05-03-17, 06:11
Brother Vik,

Please bring it on. LOL! Healthy competition never hurt anyone. However pics must be of ladies as of 1 Dec 2016 and beyond. This is when our SA quest began.

Brother BG, please don't awaken my competitive spirit. I'm trying hard to keep my villainy in moderation.

Vbgent4u2c
05-03-17, 06:26
I don't have a dog in this fight but I am sure I recognize some of those fine asses!

Nice work Salty!

#Salty.

BadManInBlue
05-03-17, 09:25
I forgot to ask which of the SA / SB sites have you guys been using? At least if you tell me which ones you use, I know who my competition is. Is there one you would have joined after joining the one you went with? I thank you guys in advance!

BMIB,

To remain discreet with an SA membership I recommend buying a pp Visa Vanilla gift card. You can pick one up at 7-11. Not a pp cc, because that requires your SSN. Create your account from their website vice the app, its like $20 cheaper.

Salty.

YayaGogo
05-03-17, 10:08
I've always used the AMEX Serve (card. Which are anonymous. You can find them at CVS and load up as much as you want at the register (find out how much you'll want to load beforehand by going to SA website and clicking on upgrade button). There is also no fee for the card. Keep in mind it may take you 24 hours for the account to activate using the card and may require an email to support, but that's a small price to pay for the anonymity. Good luck!

Yaya.

Fellow mongers,

NineGuy919
05-03-17, 11:38
Brother V, if you have something that can top the salty hashtag it would be a shame, no a crime not to share with your brothers. We are over here naming our finishing moves like this is Mortal Kombat, like BG and the BG baptism or Salty and the Salt Splash or me and the 9 Guy Cum Dump.

FlanJam
05-04-17, 00:15
Was wondering if I could get some advice, I paid for a premium month of SA but am still getting really crappy listings. Old profiles and far away profiles. Is there something I'm missing to be able to see good profiles? I remember someone mentioned seeing Teagon on SA but I'm definitely not seeing her or anything of that caliber. Thank you for your time!

SaltyDog2016
05-04-17, 13:51
FJ, You need to edit your search filter by either using the GPS on your device or within a specific city. Good luck.

Salty.

Was wondering if I could get some advice, I paid for a premium month of SA but am still getting really crappy listings. Old profiles and far away profiles. Is there something I'm missing to be able to see good profiles? I remember someone mentioned seeing Teagon on SA but I'm definitely not seeing her or anything of that caliber. Thank you for your time!

Doc2016
05-05-17, 06:09
Hey all. Just throwing a question out there. Anyone had any interactions with"Libra87" on SA? Thinking about taking a chance, just seeing if anyone else had an opinion.

AlexR31
05-05-17, 09:47
Doc, She is a very well mannered lady. She has a great job and drives a Mercedes. That being said she is much heavier than her photos would indicate and the requested donation was 500. I passed and wished her the best of luck.

Hey all. Just throwing a question out there. Anyone had any interactions with"Libra87" on SA? Thinking about taking a chance, just seeing if anyone else had an opinion.

NineGuy919
05-05-17, 16:04
LMAO $500. I have had pornstars for less than that. I have four different tight body 18 to 21 year olds right now that range from free to $150. I swear GPS is a hilarious epidemic. If everyone knows most guys are visual creatures why do ladies who have no business asking for $$ seem to be more likely to have GPS? I'm I the only one who has run into this? I am more likely to get anything and everything I want from a pornstar lookalike 18 year old for about $100 then an overweight, poor performing 43 year old who looks like life hit her hard. Twice, and she is asking for $$$ or more. Crazy times we live in.

Doc, She is a very well mannered lady. She has a great job and drives a Mercedes. That being said she is much heavier than her photos would indicate and the requested donation was 500. I passed and wished her the best of luck.

Doc2016
05-05-17, 23:44
Doc, She is a very well mannered lady. She has a great job and drives a Mercedes. That being said she is much heavier than her photos would indicate and the requested donation was 500. I passed and wished her the best of luck.Really appreciate the info Alex. It's funny, in one of her photos she left the name tag of her work on her blouse. Duh! I mean talk about not keeping a low profile. She was hitting me up with similar rates as well. Talks about how her previous SDs have all been "top tier" bankers, doctors, etc. Yawn. From her pics, she's cute, sure. But if she has more poundage, dunno about that. Another thing that's funny is how little privacy these girls use. I was able to find all her accounts on the major social media sites. If you have a "dummy" account, it's a great way to keep track of them. She says she is busy with work then posts Snapchats of party night? Yeah. Funny stuff.

But thanks for the info bro. If there is any way I can repay ya, just let me know.

FlanJam
05-07-17, 20:37
FJ, You need to edit your search filter by either using the GPS on your device or within a specific city. Good luck.

Salty.Haha I must just be dumb at figuring out this app. I can find plenty on Whats your Price. But SA Is all the same old stuff. I have switched from GPS to specific cities and I'm still not getting anything to come up.

VaVouyer
05-08-17, 16:48
Haha I must just be dumb at figuring out this app. I can find plenty on Whats your Price. But SA Is all the same old stuff. I have switched from GPS to specific cities and I'm still not getting anything to come up.I've never used SA on my phone (via an app) but searching and use in general is much easier and straight forward if you're on the website from your laptop or desktop.

FlanJam
05-08-17, 17:47
I've never used SA on my phone (via an app) but searching and use in general is much easier and straight forward if you're on the website from your laptop or desktop.Still not finding any on there either. Maybe my VPN is interfering? Even when I search VA Beach I literally only see two results within the Va Beach area.

AddictedToTheP
05-08-17, 18:42
So, I was at a local spot I visit frequently in town center VB on Sunday evening. While in there, I could clearly see two other fellow mongers whom I assumed were SB's. The two men were early to late 40's, one was with a very sexy, tall girl, around 24-26, with dark red hair. The other momgers and myself made eye contact in a friendly competitive sort of way, and that was that. Now I'm 32, so I try to stay with women who don't look as out of place with myself. What is your typical date like and do you think its usually this noticeable?

Bill Cullen
05-09-17, 08:06
So, I was at a local spot I visit frequently in town center VB on Sunday evening. While in there, I could clearly see two other fellow mongers whom I assumed were SB's. The two men were early to late 40's, one was with a very sexy, tall girl, around 24-26, with dark red hair. The other momgers and myself made eye contact in a friendly competitive sort of way, and that was that. Now I'm 32, so I try to stay with women who don't look as out of place with myself. What is your typical date like and do you think its usually this noticeable?I play in the sugar bowl away from home. At least 100 miles. So my attitude is that I don't care what people think. In fact, I hope they think salacious thoughts. I guess if I was close to home my attitude would be different.

My current SB, 25 years my junior, really plays it up too. Very affectionate in public and I love every minute of it.

JustLonely
05-09-17, 14:21
So, I was at a local spot I visit frequently in town center VB on Sunday evening. While in there, I could clearly see two other fellow mongers whom I assumed were SB's. The two men were early to late 40's, one was with a very sexy, tall girl, around 24-26, with dark red hair. The other momgers and myself made eye contact in a friendly competitive sort of way, and that was that. Now I'm 32, so I try to stay with women who don't look as out of place with myself. What is your typical date like and do you think its usually this noticeable?I get waiters at restaurants asking if I need a split check fairly often. Also one time a rude hostess at the Texas Roadhouse said "just you" when I walked in with a young Black SB. When I said two, she wrinkled her nose as she turned to show us to the table. While in public I keep the date as though I am with my daughter out for dinner. I haven't run across a SB yet that was too "frisky" while in public to be embarrassing. My last one was very prim and proper over dinner for our first date. I wasn't sure how the date was going to end until she returned from freshening up before we were leaving. She had removed her lipstick so I commented on that and she said she didn't need any lipstick on for what she wanted to do next.

AddictedToTheP
05-17-17, 22:11
Do NOT meet Kityannaa, aka maxxx aka Ashkey. She is a MASTER manipulator and has a pet. You will get NOTHING from her except a empty wallet. Be warned!! I wasted 6 months with her and only got fucked over.

SaltyDog2016
05-18-17, 09:24
AtotheP,

Brother, I have to disagree with you. I was fortunate enough to have an awesome dream with her recently. For a Ben an a quarter I had my way with her at her place. Menu was wide open. Body is absolutely awesome and great personality. For an hour plus I personally examined and probed every orifice on that fine frame. Ultimately ending with her stellar combo of lip and tongue work on my rod until I spilled salted custard in her mouth and she swallowed without hesitation.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but she's legit.

Salty.

Do NOT meet Kityannaa, aka maxxx aka Ashkey. She is a MASTER manipulator and has a pet. You will get NOTHING from her except a empty wallet. Be warned!! I wasted 6 months with her and only got fucked over.

NineGuy919
05-21-17, 11:21
I'm sorry that happened brother, but I have to back Salty on this one I dreamt of her when I first got on to SA in January, multiple times in fact. Donated to her funds only once and for the next month she would call me over to "comfort" her when she was lonely. I probably dreamt of her 6 times in January and February. Nothing was off limits and she thoroughly enjoyed it. Made the mistake of letting that free dream slip between my fingers for all of the other booty being thrown my way. I fucking love SA!

AtotheP,

Brother, I have to disagree with you. I was fortunate enough to have an awesome dream with her recently. For a Ben an a quarter I had my way with her at her place. Menu was wide open. Body is absolutely awesome and great personality. For an hour plus I personally examined and probed every orifice on that fine frame. Ultimately ending with her stellar combo of lip and tongue work on my rod until I spilled salted custard in her mouth and she swallowed without hesitation.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but she's legit.

Salty.

Blak Gekko
05-25-17, 22:38
I have a nice tight white spinner, mid 30's who is looking to make new friends. She's on the SA website so if you have premium membership you might get lucky and find her. If you don't have membership I willing to share her but please come back to me with something of equal trade value. Her head game is top-notch and her menu is wide open with the exception of anal. No back door action period! PM me for details.

Blak sends.

Blak Gekko
05-28-17, 11:47
My friend is available and looking to play today. It appears no one has anything they would like to trade with me considering I've been a very contributing member of this board. PM me and I'll review your credentials for consideration.

BG sends.

I have a nice tight white spinner, mid 30's who is looking to make new friends. She's on the SA website so if you have premium membership you might get lucky and find her. If you don't have membership I willing to share her but please come back to me with something of equal trade value. Her head game is top-notch and her menu is wide open with the exception of anal. No back door action period! PM me for details.

Blak sends.

JustLonely
05-28-17, 16:36
My friend is available and looking to play today. It appears no one has anything they would like to trade with me considering I've been a very contributing member of this board. PM me and I'll review your credentials for consideration.

BG sends.I am sure your offer is appreciated but many may be like me in that finding time to see someone can be difficult. I am trying find time to see 2 new POTs before I leave on vacation next week. I am afraid they may be gone by the time I get back. Maybe next time I can share with you. I have one NNews POT on the hook almost.

John HandCock
05-28-17, 16:56

BG sends.Another possibility is alot of guys don't consider a girl who wants to be passed around as a SB. Plenty of guys don't mind the pro or utr who have posted on sa so you probably will find someone who can trade with you.

Blak Gekko
05-29-17, 10:01
Thanks. I probably put this post in the incorrect forum. She is on SA and asked for assistance hence my placement here. She's definitely not looking for a SD. LOL.

Another possibility is alot of guys don't consider a girl who wants to be passed around as a SB. Plenty of guys don't mind the pro or utr who have posted on sa so you probably will find someone who can trade with you.

Big E Dog
06-04-17, 23:12
So I hardly ever post but I've been a member for a long time, including in Louisville, Chicago, and now here in Virginia. I promise to begin posting much more. I've seen Rockell578544 (and she has had several other names on SA) a half dozen times or so, and while she has a hot body with some fantastic meat curtains, she is not worth your trouble. She is not energetic, doesn't let you touch the meat curtains, and most importantly, she will rob you. During our last visit and for no reason she ran out of the hotel room on me after I had given her her allowance and I had disrobed. I have a lot of info about her and have chosen not to seek retribution so far. Again, stay away! (But I would be curious if anyone else has had similar experiences with her.).

Big E Dog
06-04-17, 23:16
I've seen her multiple times. She has an attractive body, nice personality, and can get into the session quite nicely. She can be at times a bit unreliable, but if you can tolerate that I would recommend her.

Big E Dog
06-04-17, 23:21
Has anyone seen ARMANI MALONE, AdventuringPrincess, or HersheyKissLips? I would appreciate any info on either of these two attractive sugar babies. Thanks.

Blak Gekko
06-05-17, 09:53
Big E Dog.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the information.

Has anyone seen ARMANI MALONE, AdventuringPrincess, or HersheyKissLips? I would appreciate any info on either of these two attractive sugar babies. Thanks.

VChase
06-05-17, 16:30
Has anyone seen ARMANI MALONE, AdventuringPrincess, or HersheyKissLips? I would appreciate any info on either of these two attractive sugar babies. Thanks.I've been wanting to see Armani for a while. She insisted that I must cone with with two others, ben and franklin. I've heard from another that fun varies and thatyou may talk her down a tad bit if you're steady with seeing her. When ever I reach out to her she doesn't get back to me in a timely manner and because of my situation I have a very limited window and need someone reliable and punctual.

When I had mentioned hershey kisslips in the past someone told me she was worth at least a single visit and that she insists on both a STD test and that everything remain covered. Sounds reasonable considering she has an SO. She must be safe and discreet and I get it. Decided not to see her because of distance, didn't want to jump through hoops and I'm looking for a ATF type of girl, not a "worth at least a visit. ".

I hope this info helps a little. Wish you the best.

Safe Journeys,

Vinny.

SaltyDog2016
06-06-17, 08:31
Welcome bro. She's a sweetheart, no doubt about it and built awesome. She has a SO, therefore daytime visits only. She is selective and has become GPS, thus why I've discontinued my arrangement-- two and a half Ben's per visit. She will require your paperwork on proof of cleanliness, nothing uncovered, no trips to Greece. Hope this helps.

Salty.

Scorpio22
06-06-17, 12:09
I've been wanting to see Armani for a while. She insisted that I must cone with with two others, ben and franklin. I've heard from another that fun varies and thatyou may talk her down a tad bit if you're steady with seeing her. When ever I reach out to her she doesn't get back to me in a timely manner and because of my situation I have a very limited window and need someone reliable and punctual.

When I had mentioned hershey kisslips in the past someone told me she was worth at least a single visit and that she insists on both a STD test and that everything remain covered. Sounds reasonable considering she has an SO. She must be safe and discreet and I get it. Decided not to see her because of distance, didn't want to jump through hoops and I'm looking for a ATF type of girl, not a "worth at least a visit. ".

I hope this info helps a little. Wish you the best.

Safe Journeys,

Vinny.I fucked Armani twice, first time was Pretty good second time she started giving me excuses about being on her period. I had fun that first time but she tries to weasel out of providing services so I would pass on her in the long run. She is Mariedreams GF who is also on SA. I noticed a lot of lesbian couples on there.

Madaboutmax
06-09-17, 12:54
She has also been a dancer at some underground after hours parties where a lot more than dancing is available. Mostly a private dancer / UTR that plays the SB / SD game in hopes of upgrading her clients.

I don't judge. Escorts, UTR's and "private dance" strippers all have their place. LOL.

I fucked Armani twice, first time was Pretty good second time she started giving me excuses about being on her period. I had fun that first time but she tries to weasel out of providing services so I would pass on her in the long run. She is Mariedreams GF who is also on SA. I noticed a lot of lesbian couples on there.

Ohjedi
06-09-17, 19:47
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. This has happened twice to me. New SB shows up on site. We start messaging each other and agree to meet to agree on an arrangement. So finally give SB my play phone number in order to start texting one another. After SB gets my number there is no comms has her profile goes down. Later I am getting unsolicted phone calls trying to sell me Viagra. I've had to change phone numbers twice. For me I'm sticking with senior SB who have been on the site longer than a couple of days. Me I'm a Cialis guy.

Kaizer Soze
06-10-17, 12:19
If anyone comes across Rockell578544 on Seekin Arrangement please don't waste your time. All talk, too many rules AFTER she has the $$, and does not want to be an active participant in the action. PM me for details. She list her area as Williamsburg but lives in Newport News.

Member #5694
06-13-17, 09:52
If anyone comes across Rockell578544 on Seekin Arrangement please don't waste your time. All talk, too many rules AFTER she has the $$, and does not want to be an active participant in the action. PM me for details. She list her area as Williamsburg but lives in Newport News.I posted one a while back under my old username. She's a major hustler and worth about 1 Ben for what you get. She's the only SB I've ever met that would walk in a go straight to the money. Most never even ask about it. I see she added Love and a lip kiss to her profile pic. What a joke.

Member #5694
06-13-17, 10:13
Wondering if anyone has met RV-94. I'm not new to the game by any means, just rebranded myself after some shady shit went down. PM me if you you give her a thumbs up or down.

Thanks,

GX.

ItsDangerous
06-16-17, 12:04
Wondering if anyone has met RV-94. I'm not new to the game by any means, just rebranded myself after some shady shit went down. PM me if you you give her a thumbs up or down.

Thanks,

GX.What do you mean rv94?

AlexR31
06-16-17, 15:35
What do you mean rv94?He is referring to a girls username on the Seeking Arrangments (SA) site and it is RVA94 not RV-94.

Member #5694
06-16-17, 21:28
He is referring to a girls username on the Seeking Arrangments (SA) site and it is RVA94 not RV-94.Ya, I was trying not to be obvious so if someone was searching for her on the forum it wouldn't pop up.

JustLonely
06-23-17, 07:24
www.seekingarrangement.com/member/26c9515f-c428-c345-b618-4434960395d2

I've wasted a lot of M&G lately on ones who were not interested in anything physical.

John HandCock
06-23-17, 08:05
www.seekingarrangement.com/member/26c9515f-c428-c345-b618-4434960395d2

I've wasted a lot of M&G lately on ones who were not interested in anything physical.How does that happen? Usually the arm candy girls mention that in their profile or pretty soon after first contacting them. Maybe you should make it clear before the m / g that your not looking for arm candy.

RoadWarrior007
07-05-17, 06:31
Cay84: nice girl, 200, cums with FIV.

Bueeyedbeauty5783: wants 1,500-2,250 over 3-5 dates before considering intimacy.

RWarNmsn69
07-06-17, 02:05
Cay84: nice girl, 200, cums with FIV.

Bueeyedbeauty5783: wants 1,500-2,250 over 3-5 dates before considering intimacy.FYI, Bueeyedbeauty5783 should be Blueeyedbeauty5783. Thanks for the insight!

Safe mongering and sugaring!

RoadWarrior007
07-09-17, 06:16
Samantha_kh: sweet, pretty girl. 200 for about an hour. Very little sexual experience so needs someone patient.

RoadWarrior007
07-09-17, 06:21
Sexymamixx: young, pretty, 300 for a single bang tho might be talked into more.

RoadWarrior007
07-09-17, 06:29
Your mailbox is full so can't reply.

AlexR31
07-09-17, 07:22
Cleared. Thank you.

Your mailbox is full so can't reply.

SaltyDog2016
07-09-17, 08:51
She's a good choice with one of the prettiest pussies I've ever eaten. Super sweet, killer body and tight ass. Unfortunately she now has GPS. Much better value when she was sub 200 imo.

Salty.

Sexymamixx: young, pretty, 300 for a single bang tho might be talked into more.

RoadWarrior007
07-09-17, 14:46
Completely agree. While nice, not worth 300 for 30 min and a single shot on goal.

She's a good choice with one of the prettiest pussies I've ever eaten. Super sweet, killer body and tight ass. Unfortunately she now has GPS. Much better value when she was sub 200 imo.

Salty.

DaneTheDooMan
07-09-17, 15:30
Looks like I dodged a bullet. I was going to see her but the conversation seemed like she was going to have a bunch of rules and she had the GPS starting off with 350.

Completely agree. While nice, not worth 300 for 30 min and a single shot on goal.

VaVouyer
07-10-17, 15:18
Seems to me, GPS is spreading on SA like the flu. Maybe it's the just the ones I've talked to or maybe they charge old guys more but most seem to want $2+ and start at $3. Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I think 1. 5 or around there is pretty good coin for 30-45 minutes of something you most likely enjoy anyway. My paid membership is running out again (3rd time I've renewed, always with gaps in between) and probably won't renew but who knows. I change my mind like the wind.

Viktor Vaughn
07-10-17, 15:44
Seems to me, GPS is spreading on SA like the flu. Maybe it's the just the ones I've talked to or maybe they charge old guys more but most seem to want $2+ and start at $3. Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I think 1. 5 or around there is pretty good coin for 30-45 minutes of something you most likely enjoy anyway. My paid membership is running out again (3rd time I've renewed, always with gaps in between) and probably won't renew but who knows. I change my mind like the wind.Then someone is paying it.

DaneTheDooMan
07-10-17, 15:50
Depends on which SB you are talking to I think. I think 1. 6-2 is fine if you know how to talk to them, but you are right on the age / looks front. It's been said before here an in the Richmond thread these aren't UTR or backpage, you need a different approach. Also unless you are limiting yourself on purpose, the 30-45 min is too short imo. You should be able to talk them into something longer, like 2 hrs.

Seems to me, GPS is spreading on SA like the flu. Maybe it's the just the ones I've talked to or maybe they charge old guys more but most seem to want $2+ and start at $3. Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but I think 1. 5 or around there is pretty good coin for 30-45 minutes of something you most likely enjoy anyway. My paid membership is running out again (3rd time I've renewed, always with gaps in between) and probably won't renew but who knows. I change my mind like the wind.

DaneTheDooMan
07-10-17, 16:00
Daisy. Dukes. VA (remove the spaces and periods, I don't want this to come up on a search).

Advertises she doesn't want a hotel and $. After a cup of coffee, she went to the FC for a couple of hours for $.8.

SaltyDog2016
07-10-17, 16:54
VaV, You are spot on! GPS is the main reason I left SA months ago and went main stream hunting. In the UTR world, 150-160 (Only cause ATMs spit out 20's) is my high end rate for an hour. Yes, I've gone to 200 at times, but they're rare. Multi hour, msog, threesum, ATM, etc. The filthier they get, the more I take care of them. As Villain states in his response, someone is paying it that's why they ask it.

Of the UTR pics I posted, none were over 150 with half being 100 or less.

Get your hunt on!

Salty.

VaVouyer
07-10-17, 16:58
Then someone is paying it.Good point VV. Like I said, maybe I'm a cheap B. I've talked to a few that hold firm on wanting a monthly and a LT arrangement too, usually the older ladies (30+ which is what I would prefer) that have had a similar arrangement before. I'd think that's more likely in a LA or NY market than Hampton Roads but who knows. Mostly just still occasionally looking on SA because I can until my membership runs out but pretty happy w / my current situation.

Madaboutmax
07-10-17, 17:11
I really don't think there are many guys that pay that amount regularly unless they are hideous with weird expectations.

I'm sure some guys have paid that on occasion and later had buyers remorse or just were looking for a once in a lifetime thing.

I think what is more common is that girls see what other girls claim they make on SB blogs. There is much exaggeration of what they are getting paid just like many guys on sites like this exaggerate their conquests.

Many girls join SA thinking they can get that and either reset their expectations or leave the site.

Good point VV. Like I said, maybe I'm a cheap B. I've talked to a few that hold firm on wanting a monthly and a LT arrangement too, usually the older ladies (30+ which is what I would prefer) that have had a similar arrangement before. I'd think that's more likely in a LA or NY market than Hampton Roads but who knows. Mostly just still occasionally looking on SA because I can until my membership runs out but pretty happy w / my current situation.

VaVouyer
07-10-17, 17:17
VaV, You are spot on! GPS is the main reason I left SA months ago and went main stream hunting. In the UTR world, 150-160 (Only cause ATMs spit out 20's) is my high end rate for an hour. Yes, I've gone to 200 at times, but they're rare. Multi hour, msog, threesum, ATM, etc. The filthier they get, the more I take care of them. As Villain states in his response, someone is paying it that's why they ask it.

Get your hunt on!

Salty.Salty you're right, time to leave SA. My problem is probably because I like to "shop" but just haven't been motivated to actually hunt since I'm pretty content with my situation lately. It's an old guy thing. LOL Like I said, I've talked to a few just because I still have a membership a few more days and all it's done is convince me that a renewal of my SA membership is not in my future.

JustLonely
07-11-17, 11:03
Our ever changing her name girl has now wandered onto Whats Your Price. Miss meat curtain herself, Rockell578544 from SA.

MyDarkSide
07-11-17, 12:51

Get your hunt on!

Salty.Are these real utr girls? Nice pics; must be a full time job LOL. Pass on some of the wisdom / approach magic. I'm afraid I'd just come across as a creepy older guy.

Doc2016
07-11-17, 12:59
So, looking at a new SB. V*m*a*l*I Take out the stars to look her up. Chatted a bit, during talks she says she expects 3-4 per meet. Do believe she is legit, already sourced various social media profiles with long history. So, my question is would you guys go for it, at that donation level? I'm on the fence, regardless of how attractive she is. Anyone else chatting her up?

SaltyDog2016
07-11-17, 20:47
Doc, imo - 3-400 is absurd. That's Vegas rates for an absolute knockout offering everything. Not in 757. We as a community need to bring these ladies back to reality and stop giving ridiculous rates. Just my two cents.

Salty.

So, looking at a new SB. V*m*a*l*I Take out the stars to look her up. Chatted a bit, during talks she says she expects 3-4 per meet. Do believe she is legit, already sourced various social media profiles with long history. So, my question is would you guys go for it, at that donation level? I'm on the fence, regardless of how attractive she is. Anyone else chatting her up?

John HandCock
07-11-17, 21:07
So, looking at a new SB. V*m*a*l*I Take out the stars to look her up. Chatted a bit, during talks she says she expects 3-4 per meet. Do believe she is legit, already sourced various social media profiles with long history. So, my question is would you guys go for it, at that donation level? I'm on the fence, regardless of how attractive she is. Anyone else chatting her up?Its really not what other guys think. Is this in your price range and what are you getting for it is what matters. If the 2 don't line up in your favor then rethink it. If she is something that you have to absolutely have to give ago then go for it. This can be a learning experience whether its good or bad its your experience. The morale of yhe story if there is one is never spend more than you can afford.

SaltyDog2016
07-11-17, 22:08
MDS,

Please see the recent post in the UTR thread with the Villainous words of wisdom. And yes, they're all real UTRs. I think one is on SA though.

Salty.

Are these real utr girls? Nice pics; must be a full time job LOL. Pass on some of the wisdom / approach magic. I'm afraid I'd just come across as a creepy older guy.

VChase
07-11-17, 23:59
Any know what happened to Alexa? Although she lacked personality I didn't realize how good I had it with her. I would like to reconnect with her but She changed numbers.

Doc2016
07-12-17, 06:40
Salty, I do agree with ya. I look at it as a challenge. If I get that number upfront, then I leave it up to a meet to see if I can charm it down. I was on a date awhile back where we ended up in an overnight fc that didn't cost a dime, other than dinner. That was a fun time. For a girl to get in that range, she better have a helluva skill set.

Doc, imo - 3-400 is absurd. That's Vegas rates for an absolute knockout offering everything. Not in 757. We as a community need to bring these ladies back to reality and stop giving ridiculous rates. Just my two cents.

Salty.

Big E Dog
07-12-17, 10:06
Our ever changing her name girl has now wandered onto Whats Your Price. Miss meat curtain herself, Rockell578544 from SA.Stay away from this girl. Nothing but trouble.

VaVouyer
07-12-17, 10:48
So, looking at a new SB. V*m*a*l*I Take out the stars to look her up. Chatted a bit, during talks she says she expects 3-4 per meet. Do believe she is legit, already sourced various social media profiles with long history. So, my question is would you guys go for it, at that donation level? I'm on the fence, regardless of how attractive she is. Anyone else chatting her up?Doc, I tend to agree w / Salty because the more people that pony up 3-4, the more they think they can charge and get those prices. That said, as JH mentioned. It's your call. She'd have to be total GFE and do some really naughty things for me to ever consider it. Your finances may be totally different than mine although even if I made twice what I do, not sure I'd go there.

Blak Gekko
07-12-17, 22:15
Salty,

Agree 100%, these ladies in our area are overvaluing the price of pussy, let's be honest here. The reason it's happening because the one and done guys are saving up, shooting their load paying $300-400 then retreating. It's not like they are repeating at these amounts. Then when guys like us who are grinders come in girls think we are paying these absurd amounts as well. Just my opinion and I also wish we as a community would stop over paying and bring these chicks back to reality as well.

Salty.

Borris7923
07-13-17, 03:14
Gents just bought my one month membership.

Can you suggest any filtering techniques or way to sort through the rubbish??

Hopefully this works out!

ChuckyB
07-13-17, 06:26
Great conversation! All are correct in that $3-4 is a way too much and I think BG (and the other brethren) are correct that GPS usually comes from a monger (usually an occasional player) saving up his money for that one shot at a girl who does shit he's only seen in movies. He is willing to pay it because it's only going to be once. The smartest providers that depend on making money to support themselves can usually be reasoned with on the issue and if not, they will see the error of their ways when regulars stop coming or they can't build a fan base at a higher price point. Even in the underground, the marker drives the price and Villainomics (hat tip to Viktor Vaughn) applies. If they stick around long enough, they eventually get it. Forgot a couple of variables: monkey and getting tossed out of your place. Desperation can really drive prices down. My $. 02.

CB.

Salty,

Agree 100%, these ladies in our area are overvaluing the price of pussy, let's be honest here. The reason it's happening because the one and done guys are saving up, shooting their load paying $300-400 then retreating. It's not like they are repeating at these amounts. Then when guys like us who are grinders come in girls think we are paying these absurd amounts as well. Just my opinion and I also wish we as a community would stop over paying and bring these chicks back to reality as well.

Doc2016
07-13-17, 06:41
Good points made by all. Like I said, I was on the fence about it. I agree that the guys that gladly pay higher ruin it for everyone else. Seems that amounts have been trending up lately from my experience, which agrees with what a lot have posted here. I do appreciate the backup though.

VChase
07-14-17, 01:39
Gents just bought my one month membership.

Can you suggest any filtering techniques or way to sort through the rubbish??

Hopefully this works out!Try these alone or combine them.

1. I used to eliminate anything over moderate. I've been able to talk modertes down to $.

2. Most success was with students or those a bit older with kids (single parents). Either way they tend to be cash strapped.

3. Since I was a p4 p kinda guy I would search phrases like FWB, NSA, freak, etc.

4. I would search proffesions like "dancer, stripper, hooter's, waitress, etc. ".

The two people I know of with the greatest success on SA are Scorpio and Black Gekko. Perhaps they can provide some better advice. I'm since trying my hand using FB.

Hope this helped.

Vinny.

Member #5694
07-14-17, 21:53
Try these alone or combine them.

1. I used to eliminate anything over moderate. I've been able to talk modertes down to $.

2. Most success was with students or those a bit older with kids (single parents). Either way they tend to be cash strapped.

3. Since I was a p4 p kinda guy I would search phrases like FWB, NSA, freak, etc.

4. I would search proffesions like "dancer, stripper, hooter's, waitress, etc. ".

The two people I know of with the greatest success on SA are Scorpio and Black Gekko. Perhaps they can provide some better advice. I'm since trying my hand using FB.

Hope this helped.

Vinny.Never talk money until there is a M&G.

Don't look at how much they are looking for if you're confident in yourself.

Madaboutmax
07-15-17, 10:36
I don't filter by lifestyle expectations, but will let them know in my first message that they are above what I can afford, but will still like to talk.

They either:

A) don't reply.

B) reply asking how much I can afford.

C) say that isn't really they expect.

D) say they didn't even pay attention to that.

Or.

E) continue the conversation with no mention of expectations.

I move on with A and B, but find I can continue the discussion with no problem with C, D and E.

Never talk money until there is a M&G.

Don't look at how much they are looking for if you're confident in yourself.

Mikey080
07-15-17, 20:21
I don't filter by lifestyle expectations, but will let them know in my first message that they are above what I can afford, but will still like to talk.

They either:

A) don't reply.

B) reply asking how much I can afford.

C) say that isn't really they expect.

D) say they didn't even pay attention to that.

Or.

E) continue the conversation with no mention of expectations.

I move on with A and B, but find I can continue the discussion with no problem with C, D and E.I make it clear in my profile what I'm looking for, and I ask them to read my profile and get back to me if that's what they are looking for.

As far as $, I start with 1. 5 unless I'm really into her and she's that type that don't see many guys at the same time and have something special about her, curvy ass, big titts in good shape.

But most of the time I tell them if we click I'll add some more. Also I do at least 2 hours or more, sometimes it can reach 4 hours. So I kind enjoy the date, not hit and run.

John HandCock
07-15-17, 23:20
Great conversation! All are correct in that $3-4 is a way too much and I think BG (and the other brethren) are correct that GPS usually comes from a monger (usually an occasional player) saving up his money for that one shot at a girl who does shit he's only seen in movies. He is willing to pay it because it's only going to be once. The smartest providers that depend on making money to support themselves can usually be reasoned with on the issue and if not, they will see the error of their ways when regulars stop coming or they can't build a fan base at a higher price point. Even in the underground, the marker drives the price and Villainomics (hat tip to Viktor Vaughn) applies. If they stick around long enough, they eventually get it. Forgot a couple of variables: monkey and getting tossed out of your place. Desperation can really drive prices down. My $. 02.

CB.See I'm confused, maybe because I'm old. You use the term provider, regulars, monkey. I connect those terms to pros and utr. Now I personally don't consider these sb's. Because they put a profile up on sa mongers seem to want to consider them a sb LOL. I view 300-400 not a bad deal for any non sex worker (pros, utr, strippers, swers) who spends multiple hours to all night not a bad value. Most BP girls get 200 an hour and watch the clock and mongers gladly pay that and whine because they didn't get full hour and was rushed. If your paying a girl with regulars, has thst monkey on her back or equates time with price then guess what. Not a true sb. Just an old mans opinion.

Because "SB's" are hookers. Just because you pay them more for more time doesn't not make them a hooker. What makes them not a hooker is if you don't have to give them tangible shit to fuck them.

A2

Madaboutmax
07-16-17, 12:03
To me, what makes an SB different from UTR's and Escorts is choice. Most Escorts and UTR will have sex with anyone if they have the correct $s in their hand. They don't care about your job, your looks, your charisma. They will feel the same about the next guy in line as well.

An SB in my view, still makes a decision on who she will spend time with based upon, looks, attitude, charisma, etc and $s. She will not sleep with just anyone for money and don't go to just the highest bidder. This is why sharing SBs doesn't apply. Any girl that can be "Shared" does not fit "my definition" of an SB. "My definition" still allows for SBs to have multiple SD's if they still are selective and only have sex with SD's that meet their criteria.

I don't judge. Escorts and UTR'S have their place. They make it much easier and efficient for many men who don't have the time or desire to "seduce" a woman to get laid.

If the definition of a sex worker is someone that gets compensated for sex than most married women would fit that category. Which I might argue is true! Lol

See I'm confused, maybe because I'm old. You use the term provider, regulars, monkey. I connect those terms to pros and utr. Now I personally don't consider these sb's. Because they put a profile up on sa mongers seem to want to consider them a sb LOL. I view 300-400 not a bad deal for any non sex worker (pros, utr, strippers, swers) who spends multiple hours to all night not a bad value. Most BP girls get 200 an hour and watch the clock and mongers gladly pay that and whine because they didn't get full hour and was rushed. If your paying a girl with regulars, has thst monkey on her back or equates time with price then guess what. Not a true sb. Just an old mans opinion.

Because "SB's" are hookers. Just because you pay them more for more time doesn't not make them a hooker. What makes them not a hooker is if you don't have to give them tangible shit to fuck them.

A2

Blak Gekko
07-16-17, 19:43
Vinny.

Thanks for the shoutout but I would be remissed if I didn't give the real SA credit and my initial succcess on the SA site to my pupil and brother Salty Dog! Sir Salty was the one that really put SA on the map here in are area. My success only began after a masterful and brilliant plan orchestrated by Salty himself called "Operation Shock and Awe" on Blak Gekko. LOL. It was a perfectly disguised plan where one night Salty crafted a generic message and sent it out on my behalf from his account to well over 100 chocolate beauties in the 757! I woke up the next morning to approximately 60 fucking text messages from women in the area! Without this move on Salty's part I would not be enjoying the success I've had. No other monger here would have thought to do such a thing nor share their SA account. So at the end of the day my initial success goes to Salty because he did the hard part getting them to Gekko World and sealing the deal is what me and Salty both do! Of course my man Scorpio is a grinder on SA and does well for himself. It's really not that hard to seal the deal if you got a little bit of game and stick to your budget and not overpay!

Big shout out to the badest active hunter in the 757 who yielding results at the moment we all only dream. #SaltyDog!

Try these alone or combine them.

Hope this helped.

Vinny.

Member #5694
07-18-17, 21:20
I see C Teal resurfaced again on SA. Anyone enjoy her lately? Too Shelf material here boys. Has some issues but don't they all. Recommend a date if you're the patient type. PM me if you have any questions and your w senior member.

JustLonely
07-19-17, 07:08
She's a cute 22 yo waitress in Chesapeake. I saw her last week thru WYP. I see she has a SA profile up now. A sweet girl that will see over 55 guys. Very vanilla and inexperienced in bedroom. Too toothy BBBJ and needed a little coaching to get her cowgirl down for the long ride.

She babysits most days and waits tables at nights. This one I do believe it when it she said she was new to all of this. I would repeat as she is coachable and no GPS. As I said, I meet her on WYP. $ offer there. I tipped her. 5.

JustLonely
07-19-17, 11:25
She's a cute 22 yo waitress in Chesapeake. I saw her last week thru WYP. I see she has a SA profile up now. A sweet girl that will see over 55 guys. Very vanilla and inexperienced in bedroom. Too toothy BBBJ and needed a little coaching to get her cowgirl down for the long ride.

She babysits most days and waits tables at nights. This one I do believe it when it she said she was new to all of this. I would repeat as she is coachable and no GPS. As I said, I meet her on WYP. $ offer there. I tipped her. 5.I don't have her permission to give out contact info. She used Kik with me. I'll message her and see if she wants to share.

Rayth
07-19-17, 11:26
Hope she says yes we are all eager to visit her. LOL.

I don't have her permission to give out contact info. She used Kik with me. I'll message her and see if she wants to share.

VaVouyer
07-19-17, 16:41
Had lunch with a cute spinner type dark curly haired MILF from SA. She gets what it's about but she can't host and pretty much only available to play on weekends and maybe evenings (just the opposite of my free time) so if those two things aren't a show stopper for you, send me a PM for more info. You'll need an SA account (she has 4 pics there) and it's up to you to contact her there and make your own plans. She didn't ask me to do this, just thought I'd help anybody interested in a mid 30's ladies weed thru that first question of "will she or won't she". No GPS and loves 420 if that's your thing. I don't like hotels and all the baggage that goes along with obtaining a room and not really a 420 guy (nothing against it, just not my thing) so we just called it "a nice lunch".

VaVouyer
07-20-17, 06:47
I see C Teal resurfaced again on SA. Anyone enjoy her lately? Too Shelf material here boys. Has some issues but don't they all. Recommend a date if you're the patient type. PM me if you have any questions and your w senior member.Might want to research her on the RIC board.

JustLonely
07-20-17, 08:20
I chatted at length with her last night. She is overwhelmed from the messages she has got on SA in just one day. Both by the number and the content of some. Guys with nice sounding profiles were sending her vulgar messages. She quit responding to messages and hadn't logged back on since 5 pm.

I told her to do just like she did me and chat with someone long enough to see if they appeal to her. Those guys that she probably would not want to see will get bored pretty quick and move on to the next new face.

She said she was going to redo her profile to make it clear she wasn't a prostitute. One offer was for 1 k for overnight and she had several offers for 400 to 500 for dates as their first message to her. So I see why some of these girls quickly turn into GPS. Funny thing is she had her clear pic on WYP and only got 3 offers in a week. Then she puts a fuzzy pic on SA and gets overwhelmed. I forgot to tell her that a review on her got her most of those messages!

So for now she wasn't making a date from SA. The good news for me is that we are having lunch Saturday!

Madaboutmax
07-20-17, 10:24
Interesting. She wouldn't even hit my radar, but I can see how some guys want the "girl next door" type. I'm also sure many girls get very attractive offers by scammers or guys that never plan to follow thru.

Too many girls, and more attractive girls to me are happy with 150 to 200 if you show them a good time, are a gentleman and respectful.

I chatted at length with her last night. She is overwhelmed from the messages she has got on SA in just one day. Both by the number and the content of some. Guys with nice sounding profiles were sending her vulgar messages. She quit responding to messages and hadn't logged back on since 5 pm.

I told her to do just like she did me and chat with someone long enough to see if they appeal to her. Those guys that she probably would not want to see will get bored pretty quick and move on to the next new face.

She said she was going to redo her profile to make it clear she wasn't a prostitute. One offer was for 1 k for overnight and she had several offers for 400 to 500 for dates as their first message to her. So I see why some of these girls quickly turn into GPS. Funny thing is she had her clear pic on WYP and only got 3 offers in a week. Then she puts a fuzzy pic on SA and gets overwhelmed. I forgot to tell her that a review on her got her most of those messages!

So for now she wasn't making a date from SA. The good news for me is that we are having lunch Saturday!

FlyBoy2423
07-21-17, 13:50
That sounds like horrible news to me LOL sounds like you are about to be $1000 more poor.

Starkey 2008
07-22-17, 14:05
Gents,

Anyone had any experience with Ms. Worthy on SA. She's listed as Richmond, but from talking to her it seems she is in Ocean View. Seems real, but before I drive down for M&G want to see if anyone else has conversed with her.

Thanks!

Starkey.

JustLonely
07-23-17, 12:37
This 33 year old in Va Beach is looking for some help today. I haven't seen her myself, just been chatting on SA with her. Unfortunately I'm in Richmond and not able to get to see her. I have no idea if she is legit.

She said she is not an escort and selling sex for money. But she asked that I pass on her need for help. So I just did and I told her she might find help from the right guy.

Big E Dog
07-25-17, 11:39
I had good message communications with BarefootattheBeach and she even gave me her phone number. We set up a time and place to meet yesterday. I arrived at the location, texted her that I was there, and after a half hour I left. She never showed and did not respond to my text asking her why she did not show. Conclusion: she is unreliable and not serious about making an arrangement. I recommend avoiding.

Big E Dog
07-26-17, 01:40
So I hardly ever post but I've been a member for a long time, including in Louisville, Chicago, and now here in Virginia. I promise to begin posting much more. I've seen Rockell578544 (and she has had several other names on SA) a half dozen times or so, and while she has a hot body with some fantastic meat curtains, she is not worth your trouble. She is not energetic, doesn't let you touch the meat curtains, and most importantly, she will rob you. During our last visit and for no reason she ran out of the hotel room on me after I had given her her allowance and I had disrobed. I have a lot of info about her and have chosen not to seek retribution so far. Again, stay away! (But I would be curious if anyone else has had similar experiences with her.).Rockell578544 is now known as Sexystacy455 on Seeking Arrangement. Again, I would advise steering clear of her. Nothing but stress and drama.

RoadWarrior007
07-26-17, 07:28
I also had a meeting set up last night (8 pm) with Barefoot and even had a confirmation text at 7:35 but then went dark. Agree, a total flake.

I had good message communications with BarefootattheBeach and she even gave me her phone number. We set up a time and place to meet yesterday. I arrived at the location, texted her that I was there, and after a half hour I left. She never showed and did not respond to my text asking her why she did not show. Conclusion: she is unreliable and not serious about making an arrangement. I recommend avoiding.

RoadWarrior007
07-26-17, 07:47
So three nights in a row with three diff babies, each a last minute no show. Argh!

ReganElizabeth: in town for 2 weeks, talked down from 400 to 240.

BarefootartheBeach: talked down from 400 to 250 for an hour.

Wally AF: agreed to 200 but complete no show.

And in other news.

Girls with serious GPS:

Suneshine9034.

Jade V.

Sarah2012.

My name is Sarah.

Littlebabygirlxo.

Good times 420.

Girls that talk a good game but won't seal the deal:

Brunette_91.

Happier Hours.

Wanderlust 122.

Claritea.

Soohieg132.

VBcoockie: pretty girl that can be had for 250-300.

So what info do YOU have to share?

JustLonely
07-27-17, 11:06
So three nights in a row with three diff babies, each a last minute no show. Argh!

ReganElizabeth: in town for 2 weeks, talked down from 400 to 240.

BarefootartheBeach: talked down from 400 to 250 for an hour.

Wally AF: agreed to 200 but complete no show.

And in other news.

Girls with serious GPS:

Suneshine9034.

Jade V.

Sarah2012.

My name is Sarah.

Littlebabygirlxo.

Good times 420.

Girls that talk a good game but won't seal the deal:

Brunette_91.

Happier Hours.

Wanderlust 122.

Claritea.

Soohieg132.

VBcoockie: pretty girl that can be had for 250-300.

So what info do YOU have to share?Lovenyou. Willing to meet me halfway between Ric and VB. Haven't met yet.

Ashboo1395. Cancelled just minutes before meeting time after I had driven quite a ways.

LolitaSuga. Slow to reply, doesn't seem to be interested in being a SB.

Smallz. Sugar. Waste of time.

Cay84. Nice girl but limited availability.

Lilliana22 vt. Was interested, went dark.

Jasmine222016. No longer available.

Barely18_amy. Located in Richmond. Wanted $$$$ ppm. I passed to not help her GPS.

Whole bunch more who never replied.

Scorpio22
07-28-17, 12:21

Hope this helped.

Vinny.Yes, back at it again. Always reading what's going on so even if you don't see me post know that I'm always here. Just giving another picture update since I saw the others drop stuff. I decided to up the ante and post some vids for you pervs out there I wish this forum had a video section but this is going to have to do. Here's some pics of more SA action (100-150 max donation on all) along with UTR's, BP girls, etc. Funny seeing guys talking about 400 and up donations when I'm not even spending 200. I'm not doing M&G's, dinners, dates, fuck that. We meet and they greet the dick LOL.

It's so easy now, all I have to do save enough money to fuck them all LOL. It's really crazy how much pussy is out there I even fucked one of my brothers FB friends LMAO! I'm never without a hot body in my bed anytime I want, it's a lot of women out here "halfway whoeing" this lifestyle is really picking up steam thanks to social media and the whole thought that these girls can make easy money in the SB game. It doesn't make them feel like a cheap BP girl, or seem quite as dangerous since the guys on there have to pay if your serious about talking to them and coming to an "arrangement".

Anyway stop fueling the GPS girls saving up for two, three months to hit the chick asking for 400, stop that shit seriously it's ruining the game out here. I don't even know why you would want to spend all your money like that LOL. The object is to get the most for your money not the other way around, if the girl won't accept it tell her to kick rocks! It's new women signing up every week literally unlimited pussy. You just have to be firm in what you want and stick to it.

(Rant over) on to the video this is just a sample, a taste of my collection. I got a lot of stuff and may just post handpicked clips out of my archives. Someone needs to spice this forum up with some entertainment, our boards out here in 757 area are weak compared to so many other places and it shouldn't even be that way.

https://vimeo.com/227386024

Pass-BBC (disclaimer) this girl loved being called names and dirty talk so for all you simps don't trip over the language it's just acting LOL!

https://vimeo.com/227387212

Pass-doggy.

Scorpio22
07-28-17, 13:02
Neither one of these girls are on SA but just throwing them up for fun. Shoutout to my man Blak Gekko out here killing it on SA, I'm coming to take the crown though. I know we got to be the hardest ones grinding out on peninsula. But this first girl is a hot young tender he hooked me up with back when he was running the Richmond circuit and invited me out. I had to have this chick and it was everybit worth it. Killer tight bodied teen with a cute face and that ASS! OMG that ASSSSSSSSS LOL. If she just had some personality she would easy be in my top three she's just missing the sweet sexy attitude I like.

https://vimeo.com/227387782

Pass-richmond.

https://vimeo.com/227388006

Pass-richmond.

Second girl is a cutie I met off BP over a year a ago, when I first met her she was slim and beautiful, straight dime. Slowly over the months she started gaining weight, still sexy but not slim how I liked her. Still a good fuck though I fucked that wrap right off her head too LOL.

https://vimeo.com/227387482

Pass-BJ.

As always fellow pervs have fun and be safe out here. Don't let your girl fall on hard times cause I'm out there looking, she may end up on here with a big dick in her mouth LMAO.

Blak Gekko
07-28-17, 17:08
Brother Scorpio,

It's about damn time you came from out of the dark shadows to grace us with some of your work. LOL! Very well stated and I agree 100% with what you are saying. We need to stop fueling "GPS" girls. It's total nonsense! Look forward to more of the Scorpion Stinger escapades!

Yes, back at it again. Always reading what's going on so even if you don't see me post know that I'm always here. Just giving another picture update since I saw the others drop stuff. I decided to up the ante and post some vids for you pervs out there I wish this forum had a video section but this is going to have to do. Here's some pics of more SA action (100-150 max donation on all) along with UTR's, BP girls, etc. Funny seeing guys talking about 400 and up donations when I'm not even spending 200. I'm not doing M&G's, dinners, dates, fuck that. We meet and they greet the dick LOL.

It's so easy now, all I have to do save enough money to fuck them all LOL. It's really crazy how much pussy is out there I even fucked one of my brothers FB friends LMAO! I'm never without a hot body in my bed anytime I want, it's a lot of women out here "halfway whoeing" this lifestyle is really picking up steam thanks to social media and the whole thought that these girls can make easy money in the SB game. It doesn't make them feel like a cheap BP girl, or seem quite as dangerous since the guys on there have to pay if your serious about talking to them and coming to an "arrangement".

Anyway stop fueling the GPS girls saving up for two, three months to hit the chick asking for 400, stop that shit seriously it's ruining the game out here. I don't even know why you would want to spend all your money like that LOL. The object is to get the most for your money not the other way around, if the girl won't accept it tell her to kick rocks! It's new women signing up every week literally unlimited pussy. You just have to be firm in what you want and stick to it.

(Rant over) on to the video this is just a sample, a taste of my collection. I got a lot of stuff and may just post handpicked clips out of my archives. Someone needs to spice this forum up with some entertainment, our boards out here in 757 area are weak compared to so many other places and it shouldn't even be that way.

Pass-BBC (disclaimer) this girl loved being called names and dirty talk so for all you simps don't trip over the language it's just acting LOL!

Pass-doggy.

VaVouyer
07-28-17, 17:38
Very nicely done. I loved the naughty girl vid. Nothing better than fucking a totally nasty girl that wants more and to do it all. I've been getting pretty comfortable seeing a few regulars, your work is inspiring me to branch out again! Thanks for sharing Scorpio.

Yes, back at it again. Always reading what's going on so even if you don't see me post know that I'm always here. Just giving another picture update since I saw the others drop stuff. I decided to up the ante and post some vids for you pervs out there I wish this forum had a video section but this is going to have to do. Here's some pics of more SA action (100-150 max donation on all) along with UTR's, BP girls, etc. Funny seeing guys talking about 400 and up donations when I'm not even spending 200. I'm not doing M&G's, dinners, dates, fuck that. We meet and they greet the dick LOL.

Pass-doggy.

Titleist2323
07-28-17, 19:39
I'm considering reaching out to Cay84 and was wondering if anyone could give me a review of her? I'm usually in the Richmond area and thought I'd reach out to the tidewater area.

Are her pics accurate?

Is a cover required?

Is she enthusiastic?

High or low volume?

Thanks in advance for any help.

SaltyDog2016
07-28-17, 20:12
Brother Scorpio, Nice work! I like the friendly competition, it's healthy for our forum which by the way I agree is weak compared to others. Again, great camera work.

Salty.

Neither one of these girls are on SA but just throwing them up for fun. Shoutout to my man Blak Gekko out here killing it on SA, I'm coming to take the crown though. I know we got to be the hardest ones grinding out on peninsula. But this first girl is a hot young tender he hooked me up with back when he was running the Richmond circuit and invited me out. I had to have this chick and it was everybit worth it. Killer tight bodied teen with a cute face and that ASS! OMG that ASSSSSSSSS LOL. If she just had some personality she would easy be in my top three she's just missing the sweet sexy attitude I like.

https://vimeo.com/227387782

Pass-richmond.

https://vimeo.com/227388006

Pass-richmond.

Second girl is a cutie I met off BP over a year a ago, when I first met her she was slim and beautiful, straight dime. Slowly over the months she started gaining weight, still sexy but not slim how I liked her. Still a good fuck though I fucked that wrap right off her head too LOL.

https://vimeo.com/227387482

Pass-BJ.

As always fellow pervs have fun and be safe out here. Don't let your girl fall on hard times cause I'm out there looking, she may end up on here with a big dick in her mouth LMAO.

RappaHannock
07-29-17, 09:18
I have been following this board for awhile and I have never seen this kind of contribution but love it. Keep it coming. That one girl in the picture, man she has some big old tits for what really looks like a slim waist. Very nice. Would love to lay some pipe between those. That one video you posted with the password, BJ, I could not get that password to work. Great job. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Pass-doggy.Really nice work. I have been following this board for a while now and don't recall seeing this kind of thing before but love it. Keep it coming. That last picture, man that girl has some big old tits for what it looks like a pretty slim waist. Very nice.

Scorpio22
07-30-17, 12:23
That one video you posted with the password, BJ, I could not get that password to work. Great job. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Ok I checked the bj video and didn't realize passwords were case sensitive I fixed it and it should work now. I'll post a couple more of the naughty dirty talk girl as soon as I edit them. Does anybody know of any freeware that lets you blur out faces? I may just start a thread to post stuff from my adventures over the years from SW's to SA now.

Scorpio22
07-30-17, 12:25
your work is inspiring me to branch out again! Thanks for sharing Scorpio.

That is the exact purpose of me doing this my friend LOL.

RoadWarrior007
07-30-17, 19:57
Am having conversations with these lovelies & would appreciate any insight you can share.

Amberley-Jade.

Plovedoll.

Sugar Kitty01.

ErinRene.

Charlotte Zales.

Jessicaammaddie22.

Much appreciated!

RoadWarrior007
07-30-17, 21:56
Add AmiraMari to the list of desired info.

Am having conversations with these lovelies & would appreciate any insight you can share.

Amberley-Jade.

Plovedoll.

Sugar Kitty01.

ErinRene.

Charlotte Zales.

Jessicaammaddie22.

Much appreciated!

VaVouyer
07-31-17, 07:14
I'm considering reaching out to Cay84 and was wondering if anyone could give me a review of her? I'm usually in the Richmond area and thought I'd reach out to the tidewater area.

Are her pics accurate?

Is a cover required?

Is she enthusiastic?

High or low volume?

Thanks in advance for any help.We had lunch but our schedules are polar opposites. Sent you a PM.

FlyBoy2423
07-31-17, 12:53
Damn scorpio I got to step my game up now that I see you out here smashing the same chicks I am but dirtier and harder LOL 😂128514;128514;.

RoadWarrior007
08-01-17, 19:49
So found my new ATF and as long as she keeps showing up, I'm a happy camper.

All the ladies below seem to be fine with per visit allowances and FWB. I've negotiated them to 200-250 range, though you may be able to do better. That may be a bit high for some of you, but I'm willing to pay a little more for good looks and (hopefully) a good attitude. Best of luck to you!

AmiraMari: note - 120.

Amberley-Jade.

Plovedoll.

Sugar Kitty01.

ErinRene.

Charlotte Zales.

Jessicaammaddie22.

MyDarkSide
08-09-17, 18:52
Searched but didn't find anything. She's been around so some of you guys must've made contact LOL.

DaneTheDooMan
08-12-17, 17:23
These are all down for the FC after minimal time / drinks. Baseline is 1.4 most was 2.6, you should be able to figure out who is who based upon looks and age. Also if you get to the FC, IMO, you should be keeping them there for 1.5-2 hr as a goal, longer if you can otherwise you are missing one of the huge benefits of working a SB into the FC. College starts in a few weeks, they are going to want some sugar.

(take out spaces when searching).

Little. Baby. Girl. 6.

Kat. Ander. Son.

Parker. 77.

Greek. Girl. 80.

Big E Dog
08-13-17, 00:27
Slim, nice personality, has the ability to host. Needs money. Protection optional. Likely won't see again. Just not my "cup of tea".

RoadWarrior007
08-14-17, 21:52
Latina00:250, cfs, nice enough though no BJ skills. Not a repeat performance for me but YMMV.

Ohjedi
08-15-17, 16:58
Slim, nice personality, has the ability to host. Needs money. Protection optional. Likely won't see again. Just not my "cup of tea".Saw her and had a nice session. Met her at her apartment in Va. Beach. She has a nice tight body with plenty of tats all over. I would see her again if her situation was different, I did have a good time unfortunately I won't be back.

RavensFan2012
08-15-17, 23:43
Saw her and had a nice session. Met her at her apartment in Va. Beach. She has a nice tight body with plenty of tats all over. I would see her again if her situation was different, I did have a good time unfortunately I won't be back.What "situation" are you talking about?

RoadWarrior007
08-21-17, 22:17
Ivy mariex3: can be had for 150, or less, says she likes sex & is 4 months preggers.

Doc2016
08-22-17, 11:09
Gents,

Just dropping that "Asianandfun" is legit. If you like thick Asians, then give her a shout. She's asking $$ for straight to the fc after a brief meet. You have to provide the place. Not sure if I'm going to take her up on it, but thought I would pass along the info. PM me for more details.

Doc2016
08-22-17, 11:27
So, got a story to share. Figured I would share it here for you all. I'm not ready to share this one as you will see why.

I was strolling through SA one night, around 5:30 pm or so when I came across a nice profile. Attractive, slender, not to slender, black girl, 21 years old, profile was fairly new. I emailed her and heard back shortly after. Quickly shifted to text, and we set up a meet for later that night. Setting it up, I find out she is actually 20 so a bar was out. Instead, we decided to have some wine and a room. She arrived wearing a loose blouse that I couldn't really get a view of her figure, but she looked better than her pics. We shared some wine, talked, got comfortable. Eventually we were curled up on the bed. Started making out and the clothes came off. Damn, this girl was an easy 8 on the body, maybe a 8. All natural. I was stunned. She started talking about protection, but not really forcefully if you catch me. Like she knew she should, but didn't want to. Eventually I suit up anyway and she starts riding the hell out of me. After round 1, we talk more. Come to find out, she has tried swinger clubs, but didn't do anything. Who knows if that is true. Likes three ways (both flavors), Greek, and is just one of those good girl outside, kinky girl inside. I love that type. We start fooling around again, this time she just hops on again, no more protection. Long story short, we parted ways at 7 am after having done everything two people can do. I slipped $$ in her purse before she left. She never mentioned money. I probably could have given none. But I definitely want to see her again. We are in constant contact. She has her own place which I'm free to visit.

So, lesson here, take a chance, be able to talk some game, and the great ones are out there. Now I get daily pics, an actual interesting and smart girl (studying microbiology), and incredible sex with tons of options to do more in the future, with minimal investment. They are out there, go get them.

RavensFan2012
08-22-17, 11:37
Has anyone dealt with Kendall434 before?

Doc2016
08-22-17, 13:12
I've chatted online with her, but then she goes dark. Chat a month later, then dark. So good luck.

Has anyone dealt with Kendall434 before?

Nordic1
08-22-17, 13:20
Has anyone dealt with Kendall434 before?Long time lurker here.

Yes. She is desperate for money and after 500-600 per visit and will quickly drop down to 2-300. She was so insistent I declined, not trusting that kind of urgency.

Mikey080
08-22-17, 16:01
Gents,

Just dropping that "Asianandfun" is legit. If you like thick Asians, then give her a shout. She's asking $$ for straight to the fc after a brief meet. You have to provide the place. Not sure if I'm going to take her up on it, but thought I would pass along the info. PM me for more details.I can't find this username.

Masheen
08-22-17, 16:30
So, got a story to share. Figured I would share it here for you all. I'm not ready to share this one as you will see why.

I was strolling through SA one night, around 5:30 pm or so when I came across a nice profile. Attractive, slender, not to slender, black girl, 21 years old, profile was fairly new. I emailed her and heard back shortly after. Quickly shifted to text, and we set up a meet for later that night. Setting it up, I find out she is actually 20 so a bar was out. Instead, we decided to have some wine and a room. She arrived wearing a loose blouse that I couldn't really get a view of her figure, but she looked better than her pics. We shared some wine, talked, got comfortable. Eventually we were curled up on the bed. Started making out and the clothes came off. Damn, this girl was an easy 8 on the body, maybe a 8. All natural. I was stunned. She started talking about protection, but not really forcefully if you catch me. Like she knew she should, but didn't want to. Eventually I suit up anyway and she starts riding the hell out of me. After round 1, we talk more. Come to find out, she has tried swinger clubs, but didn't do anything. Who knows if that is true. Likes three ways (both flavors), Greek, and is just one of those good girl outside, kinky girl inside. I love that type. We start fooling around again, this time she just hops on again, no more protection. Long story short, we parted ways at 7 am after having done everything two people can do. I slipped $$ in her purse before she left. She never mentioned money. I probably could have given none. But I definitely want to see her again. We are in constant contact. She has her own place which I'm free to visit.

So, lesson here, take a chance, be able to talk some game, and the great ones are out there. Now I get daily pics, an actual interesting and smart girl (studying microbiology), and incredible sex with tons of options to do more in the future, with minimal investment. They are out there, go get them.High 5 to ya Doc!

Doc2016
08-22-17, 18:36
Try this.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d06d71d2-d310-4d92-981c-cd841a9373ce

I can't find this username.

RavensFan2012
08-22-17, 20:56
I've chatted online with her, but then she goes dark. Chat a month later, then dark. So good luck.Good to hear she is just as crazy with other guys as she is with me. I've probably been talking to her on and off for a year and have made at least 5 appts that she backed out of for one reason on another. She agrees to 5 but then whines about it the whole time. I still talk to her just to screw with her, it's entertaining.

High N Dry
08-25-17, 07:29
Cay. 84. On SA.

Got a case of GPS although YMMV. Could have been fresher.

Under no circumstances go to her place.

FlyBoy2423
08-26-17, 09:24
Cay. 84. On SA.

Under no circumstances go to her place.What did she charge you and why do you say not to go to her house?

High N Dry
08-26-17, 12:26
What did she charge you and why do you say not to go to her house?400, and thought minimal play and 1 pop was sufficient. Not the relaxing time we had discussed at all. The place was messy beyond belief. So disgusting that I didn't argue leaving after only being there 30 minutes.

RoadWarrior007
08-26-17, 14:55
Sorry you had to deal with that. I posted info on her a while back (tho the search capabilities of this site aren't the best).

Cay. 84. On SA.

Under no circumstances go to her place.

Bonxet
08-27-17, 19:46
Cay. 84. On SA.

Under no circumstances go to her place.She was telling me $$$ for a qv so I passed on her, pictures she sent me were not impressive.

RoadWarrior007
08-29-17, 06:41
Had her once & wolf not repeat. Definitely Not worth that.

She was telling me $$$ for a qv so I passed on her, pictures she sent me were not impressive.

RoadWarrior007
08-29-17, 06:42
Looks decent enough in her SA pics but cut her hair really short and now, not so much. Did say that she really needs money so if you are looking for a bargain, she might be worth approaching.

Ohjedi
08-29-17, 07:00
Looks decent enough in her SA pics but cut her hair really short and now, not so much. Did say that she really needs money so if you are looking for a bargain, she might be worth approaching.She quoted me 400 last week.

Ohjedi
08-29-17, 07:01
Looks decent enough in her SA pics but cut her hair really short and now, not so much. Did say that she really needs money so if you are looking for a bargain, she might be worth approaching.Posted in error,disregard this post

BigWhite86
08-29-17, 19:03
Looking for any info on Asianbarbiexoxo from WYP. Wants a $$ 4 and is being coy about a potential Meetup anyways. Making it sound like it's just a M&G. Over priced but I am working that angle, just wondering if anyone has any info on if she is legit or not.

Thanks,

BW.

FlyBoy2423
08-30-17, 15:39
Latina (00) - 150 not worth a second visit in my opinion. Liked to talk about other mongers and show pictures of their profiles, just too much talking. Head game was weak, and married which I just don't like to deal with.

Has anyone had experience with Jhaydde?

RoadWarrior007
08-30-17, 21:13
Always remember that YMMV but here's what I've come across lately:

Sugarbabygirll: keeps asking the same questions.

Chloegirl757: last minute cancellation.

SweetPetite98:5 months pregnant.

Brunette_91: responds once every 6 weeks to set up a meeting then silence.

ReinaLove: last minute no-show.

Ellaluxe: now has short hair & doesn't look nearly as pretty.

Libra87: won't share body pix so likely fat.

My name is Sarah: won't share body pix so likely fat.

Caroline757: while her rate could be reasonable, insists on deposit to her google wallet for initial M&G = ripoff.

Kittykat324: will just text you to death.

Laura_Michellle: FB pix indicate fatter than SA pix.

Sunflower143: last minute no-show. Texted from the "lobby" of my hotel in VB's Town Center saying she was here, then went silent. Claimed to have been robbed (not that likely in Town Center).

DaddyLittleGirl90: wants 400/ hr, negotiated to 300 but wouldn't come down.

Babyblunt: fatter in private pix.

KelsieKat: lots of belly rolls.

Ivy mariex3: not nearly as pretty in person as pix, 5 months pregnant.

Little red 94: lives in Hampton & doesn't drive.

Mimi281: lives in Suffolk & doesn't drive.

BeachBabeKendra: no intimacy.

Sweetsarah777: wants $4 k / mo. LOL.

*Latina00: once & done. No BJ skills and not much fun. Not as pretty in person. Has a significant other.

*mightbemeghan: pretty and a Lot of fun in private but terrible communication and numerous no-shows.

* = fucked them.

What do you know that you're willing to share?

Scorpio22
08-31-17, 10:28
Always remember that YMMV but here's what I've come across lately:

Sugarbabygirll: keeps asking the same questions.

Chloegirl757: last minute cancellation.

Brunette_91: responds once every 6 weeks to set up a meeting then silence.

ReinaLove: last minute no-show.

Ellaluxe: now has short hair & doesn't look nearly as pretty.

Libra87: won't share body pix so likely fat.

My name is Sarah: won't share body pix so likely fat.

Caroline757: while her rate could be reasonable, insists on deposit to her google wallet for initial M&G = ripoff.

Kittykat324: will just text you to death.

Laura_Michellle: FB pix indicate fatter than SA pix.

Sunflower143: last minute no-show. Texted from the "lobby" of my hotel in VB's Town Center saying she was here, then went silent. Claimed to have been robbed (not that likely in Town Center).

DaddyLittleGirl90: wants 400/ hr, negotiated to 300 but wouldn't come down.

Babyblunt: fatter in private pix.

KelsieKat: lots of belly rolls.

Ivy mariex3: not nearly as pretty in person as pix, 5 months pregnant.

Little red 94: lives in Hampton & doesn't drive.

Mimi281: lives in Suffolk & doesn't drive.

BeachBabeKendra: no intimacy.

Sweetsarah777: wants $4 k / mo. LOL.

*Latina00: once & done. No BJ skills and not much fun. Not as pretty in person. Has a significant other.

*mightbemeghan: pretty and a Lot of fun in private but terrible communication and numerous no-shows.

* = fucked them.

What do you know that you're willing to share?Good info Roadwarrior, nice summary. Only ones from your list I was interested in was babyblunt who hasn't responded and Latina00 who gave me her name then went dark.

DaneTheDooMan
08-31-17, 16:25

mightbemeghan: pretty and a Lot of fun in private but terrible communication and numerous no-shows.
SweetPetite, didn't show / say anything about that when I saw her a bit back. Worth seeing at the time, I'm not into pregnant chicks so I guess that ship has left port.

Mightbemeghan, thought it was going to be easy because we went straight to text and had the same expectations. Cut all communication with her after she couldn't confirm 2 meets, luckily I never booked a room.

JonnyRockett
08-31-17, 23:12
There's a girl I've worked with for about 2 years. She's about 23, blonde and cute. Her face is about a 7 and her body is a solid 8 or 9. We've had many opportunities to work alone together and over the years we've shared some things that I know I wouldn't share with other coworkers.

Lately, she's been telling me about her financial problems. Her BF quit his job about a month ago and still isn't working, so with her paying all of the bills, money is tight. She said she's not behind on anything but she doesn't have any money for anything else. At first, she didn't add much to what she was saying but lately she's been calling me a "baller" and commenting that I have nice things and a nice car. I really don't but I guess from her perspective. And she keeps adding to the end of it "if you only knew". I do have an idea but I'm not 100% certain. It could be wishful thinking on my part.

My big head is telling me it's a really bad idea to start a SB / SD relationship with someone I work with but my little head is telling me to go for it. With both of us having an SO, neither of us could host and I just see things getting really complicated.

So, what do you guys think? Is this girl trying to start something or am I imagining things? If she is interested in an arrangement, should I stay away? If I go for it, I'm not even sure how to breach the subject with her.

Doc2016
08-31-17, 23:36
She has been previously reviewed. If you do a little research from her SA profile, you'll find her work. From there, you'll find here FB, Snapchat, etc. But yes, she is fatter than her pics show. Big case of GPS, wanting at least 300 for a visit to her place. Doing the math, that's saving you 50 on a room, 250 for her, so to each there own. I just have a feeling she would be a fish in bed. Her idea of kinky was once letting herself get tied up. Whatevs.

Good info Roadwarrior, nice summary. Only ones from your list I was interested in was babyblunt who hasn't responded and Latina00 who gave me her name then went dark.

Doc2016
08-31-17, 23:41
FYI, on this one. Typical sob story of the usual bs. Car towed, lost phone, etc. Sent me some private vids, nice ones. But those lead to me finding FB and Snapchat handles. Which disproved all her claims. Drama queen, GPS (looking for 300), just not worth the headache. Recommend steering clear.

ChuckyB
09-01-17, 04:41
JR,

I don't care if she looks like the hottest college chick you never fucked. If she is a coworker and you are in a solid career, DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT! For me, she would be off limits until she was out of there. The safe play is to not let your 2 worlds cross over.

My $. 02.

CB.

There's a girl I've worked with for about 2 years. She's about 23, blonde and cute. Her face is about a 7 and her body is a solid 8 or 9. We've had many opportunities to work alone together and over the years we've shared some things that I know I wouldn't share with other coworkers.

Lately, she's been telling me about her financial problems. Her BF quit his job about a month ago and still isn't working, so with her paying all of the bills, money is tight. She said she's not behind on anything but she doesn't have any money for anything else. At first, she didn't add much to what she was saying but lately she's been calling me a "baller" and commenting that I have nice things and a nice car. I really don't but I guess from her perspective. And she keeps adding to the end of it "if you only knew". I do have an idea but I'm not 100% certain. It could be wishful thinking on my part.

My big head is telling me it's a really bad idea to start a SB / SD relationship with someone I work with but my little head is telling me to go for it. With both of us having an SO, neither of us could host and I just see things getting really complicated.

So, what do you guys think? Is this girl trying to start something or am I imagining things? If she is interested in an arrangement, should I stay away? If I go for it, I'm not even sure how to breach the subject with her.

SaltyDog2016
09-01-17, 08:06
She's feeling you out with her comments, but as Chuck stated you never shit and eat in the same location. Keep the flirting up, but never cross the line. If she continues to pursue, educate her on your decision and give me her number. LOL, just kidding.

Salty.

AceKingQueen
09-01-17, 10:39
It looks exciting to have some one at work place. But it's always at our disadvantage if something goes wrong. Never do it.

VChase
09-01-17, 15:55
Jonny,

The porn director in me is saying to go all in and make an indecent proposal. The old wiseman in me wants to remind you of the sage advice, "don't get your pussy where you get your paycheck. " Either way please let us know what you end up doing. Feel free to PM me her name.

Safe Journeys,

Vinny.

JonnyRockett
09-02-17, 00:02
Thanks guys for your feedback. I guess I knew the right answer all along, I just needed some reassurance. If she mentions taking it to the next level I'll let her know I can't be her SD but I have some friends who may be able to help her out.

Thanks again and stay safe, gentleman.

JR.

RoadWarrior007
09-02-17, 13:59
Am curious if anyone else had any experience with Mightbemeghan?

Met with her once and had a nice time but she's been totally weird since. Texts only once a week and has stood me up a couple of times.

Mightbemeghan, thought it was going to be easy because we went straight to text and had the same expectations. Cut all communication with her after she couldn't confirm 2 meets, luckily I never booked a room.

John HandCock
09-02-17, 15:50
Thanks guys for your feedback. I guess I knew the right answer all along, I just needed some reassurance. If she mentions taking it to the next level I'll let her know I can't be her SD but I have some friends who may be able to help her out.

Thanks again and stay safe, gentleman.

JR.You might steer her to the sa sight. Unless you personally know the guys your refering her to that could come back to bite you in the ass too.

Doc2016
09-02-17, 19:13
One of the members here wrote about here a few days ago. Post 223.

Am curious if anyone else had any experience with Mightbemeghan?

Met with her once and had a nice time but she's been totally weird since. Texts only once a week and has stood me up a couple of times.

JonnyRockett
09-02-17, 23:28
You might steer her to the sa sight. Unless you personally know the guys your refering her to that could come back to bite you in the ass too.Good point. Thanks JH.

Grumpyinva
09-03-17, 02:30
Jonny,

I have a different opinion to offer. First off, though, I absolutely agree. Do NOT make an SD / SB proposition! No way, uh-uh, not a chance, where you work.

However, unless you have shared with her that you may get into pay for play (and if you have, then, yes, that's exactly what she's hinting about, so don't cross that line at work,) she may very well be just flat out flirting. The simple fact is, if you have money, in a comfortable amount, girls in situations where they have young, handsome, deadbeat boyfriends will see you as a potential long term escape, knowing that it'll probably come to nothing. If you're not uncomfortable with a work affair, that's something I've engaged in (with all of the consequent risks, of course,) but trust that you're probably in a position where this girl knows you, is interested in you, and imagines what life would be like with someone who can actually bring home the bacon.

Understand, she's not going to leave her boyfriend, and, if she does, she could make trouble for you, especially if she knows your home address. You'd be in a position to judge whether or not she'd keep quiet. But there is nothing at all outdated about a "mistress" role, and if she's volunteering, you can certainly test the boundaries.

In cases where I've done "vanilla" dating with someone of a very different tax bracket, I have a couple of simple rules: if she flat out asks me for money, the answer is no, and I'm done, no second chances. (I don't tell them this rule. It's my "no, I'm not an ATM" rule.) However, if she's providing you the kind of satisfaction that you enjoy, and she's CLEARLY in a position where she's living paycheck to paycheck, sometimes you can make things a little easier, like "hey, I'm worried about your car. I don't want you getting stranded. Let's drop it off with my mechanic (NOT the one you use with you or your spouse's vehicles, of course,) and let them take a look at it, while we go get dinner. " The trick here is to NEVER let her feel like you're doing pay for play. That's not what a mistress wants, but they absolutely want to be spoiled. It kind of amounts to the same thing, but it will ruin things instantly if you cross the line and make her feel like a * Even if that's what she's fantasizing, while she's with you.

Again, though, if she knows you do pay for play, the above can be entirely ignored. It's only useful if you haven't shared that side of your life.

When I was married, I had several very nice arrangements with girls who would never have said they were SBs, but who were (mostly) attached, and who were happy to put out regularly for a guy who could show them a better time than they were getting at home, even with no actual money exchanged. One of them who wasn't attached got a little crazy (I set her and her kid up in a cheap apartment, brought by groceries once a week, and hung out, and she made PLENTY of private time for me, several times a week, but started wanting to do more than just "play" house so I had to leave.) She never broke my cover, even a few months after I broke up with her, when she rented a room in a house less than a block away from the one I was living in with my spouse, so if you're willing to take the risk, a mistress is pretty cost effective, and can be a lot of fun, for a while. My earliest one still touches base once or twice a year, but she's gotten a LOT less cute than back in the good old days, 20 years ago, but her thing was just that if you actually took her out on dates and got a hotel, she was always DTF, despite her badass harley riding boyfriend, who was usually out (probably scoring on his own.).

Bottom line: if she doesn't know the p4 p side, and if you don't think she'd bust you, and if you're willing to risk being wrong about that, the world has few enough cute 23 yo blondes who come chasing after us, and it's a shame to let a good dessert go to waste.

JonnyRockett
09-03-17, 11:41
Thanks Grumpy for the well written advice. I haven't mentioned P4P to this girl. Actually, I haven't offered to help in any way. After thinking about it some more, I think it's best not to pursue this at all. One reason is because we're coworkers and two, I've seen her get pretty nasty and vengeful when things don't go her way. I imagine if I wanted to stop playing, she could make things pretty complicated for me. As far as I know she doesn't know where I live or anything about my SO, but she could easily access the files at work that would have this information. Thanks for the help guys, but I've made up my mind.

RoadWarrior007
09-03-17, 16:41
Appreciate that but the posts in this thread don't go that high. Wondering if you mean a diff #?

Thanks!

One of the members here wrote about here a few days ago. Post 223.

Doc2016
09-03-17, 20:21
Sorry about that. It's post 166. I was reading the wrong number. My bad.

Appreciate that but the posts in this thread don't go that high. Wondering if you mean a diff #?

Thanks!

RoadWarrior007
09-04-17, 08:19
LOL. Thanks but I was the one who posted 166.

Anyone else been chatting up Mightbemeghan?

Sorry about that. It's post 166. I was reading the wrong number. My bad.

Doc2016
09-06-17, 08:01
MyDarkSide, clear out your inbox. Can't msg back.

Big E Dog
09-09-17, 11:47
I had a dinner date scheduled yesterday with sugar baby Italiantonya. I arrived at the restaurant and waited for her for 30 minutes. She failed to show, and did not message me that she couldn't make it. I'd recommend avoiding her. She appears not to be serious and a total waste of time.

Fury907
09-10-17, 05:27
I think you made the right choice. For me the single, biggest advantage of the SD / sb relationship is that when its over I never have to see them, talk to them or hear about them again.

I find a lot of these young girls are fun for a short time but are completely undesirable for any type of long term relationship. The idea of having to work with a sugar baby just has no appeal.

Thanks Grumpy for the well written advice. I haven't mentioned P4P to this girl. Actually, I haven't offered to help in any way. After thinking about it some more, I think it's best not to pursue this at all. One reason is because we're coworkers and two, I've seen her get pretty nasty and vengeful when things don't go her way. I imagine if I wanted to stop playing, she could make things pretty complicated for me. As far as I know she doesn't know where I live or anything about my SO, but she could easily access the files at work that would have this information. Thanks for the help guys, but I've made up my mind.

RoadWarrior007
09-10-17, 09:25
Met with Luna 54321 at my upscale hotel and had a pleasant enough time but would not repeat, tho as always, YMMV.

Pretty girl, very fit, in the Navy, nice boobs, great ass & legs 200. We chatted a bit over the drinks I had waiting. Agreed to some adult time. She was a little nervous but stripped to matching bra & panties. Don't think she's had much experience. Kissed a little as I took off her bra, nice natural C cups. Got in bed and she moaned a lot when I started teased & sucked on her nipples. Worked my hand under her panties and was surprised to find her very wet already. Especially since she said she wasn't into foreplay much.

I started to work her clit with my fingers and she started asking me to put my cock I her pussy. Since I enjoy getting women off with my fingers, I slid them inside and started working her G-spot. She moaned even louder and really started begging for my cock. By now, I thought she was going to be a lot of fun but after doing this for a few minutes, I realized she wasn't going to cum like this and she was getting insistent that I use my cock. Hoping she would get off that way, we started in doggie (since that was her preferred position). We went through a few positions, she liked to be spanked and have her long hair pulled. While I finally came, she did not, which was disappointing.

I was surprised she didn't ask if I had condoms, but I always do since I'm not interested in dying. Please note that at no time did she touch my cock; Not with her hands nor any sort of BJ. While went to get rid of the condom she got dressed, which was a little disappointing since I'd hoped for a second round but since round one wasn't as good as I'd hoped, I didn't object.

RoadWarrior007
09-10-17, 09:55
Chloegirl757 has setup several meetings with me several times and has even confirmed the day of, and the before, yet has been a no-show each time. Yet, saw she was active on SA at the time of our meeting. Won't waste anymore of my time and suggest you don't either.

MyDarkSide
09-10-17, 11:18
Chloegirl757 has setup several meetings with me several times and has even confirmed the day of, and the before, yet has been a no-show each time. Yet, saw she was active on SA at the time of our meeting. Won't waste anymore of my time and suggest you don't either.Agree! Amusing in endless chatter over when are we mtg, I pick time and nothing until next request. Weird. But I had doubts from start as very few women with two kids have bodies like her pics.

Bonxet
09-11-17, 08:59
Going to add to not waste time with her. Some days will be quick to reply to text and sound enthusiastic and set up a meet time at her place, then just goes dark. Will reply hours later saying she got busy. I've tried multiple times, morning afternoon and late evening all with same result. She was pretty straight forward asking $$ for qv instead of m&g but always went dark afterwards so I have given up on her.

RavensFan2012
09-11-17, 18:51
Going to add to not waste time with her. Some days will be quick to reply to text and sound enthusiastic and set up a meet time at her place, then just goes dark. Will reply hours later saying she got busy. I've tried multiple times, morning afternoon and late evening all with same result. She was pretty straight forward asking $$ for qv instead of m&g but always went dark afterwards so I have given up on her.Got a m&g scheduled for tomorrow, has anybody even met this girl?

RoadWarrior007
09-11-17, 19:29
Doesn't sound like anyone's met her yet. Please let us know if she actually shows up. Most curious.

Got a m&g scheduled for tomorrow, has anybody even met this girl?

MyDarkSide
09-11-17, 21:04
Doesn't sound like anyone's met her yet. Please let us know if she actually shows up. Most curious.One guy pm'd that his friend did fwiw. I really have my doubts. No big deal other than she constantly sets up and goes dark.

RavensFan2012
09-12-17, 12:17
One guy pm'd that his friend did fwiw. I really have my doubts. No big deal other than she constantly sets up and goes dark.What's fwiw?

MyDarkSide
09-12-17, 13:23
What's fwiw?For what it's worth. Just forwarding a second hand account. The girl is on that site non-stop!

RavensFan2012
09-12-17, 22:40
Doesn't sound like anyone's met her yet. Please let us know if she actually shows up. Most curious.Ghosted LOL.

RoadWarrior007
09-14-17, 16:35
Well, she Is consistent.

Ghosted LOL.

RoadWarrior007
09-14-17, 16:38
Lana: Texted multiple times leading up scheduling a meet last night. She texted me to confirm around 4:30 and I replied 20 min later but then she went dark. Now shows as being in Phoenix.

Another one bites the dust.

Ohjedi
09-14-17, 16:43
Lana: Texted multiple times leading up scheduling a meet last night. She texted me to confirm around 4:30 and I replied 20 min later but then she went dark. Now shows as being in Phoenix.

Another one bites the dust.Lana's profile originally was in Hampton, set the date about to leave to meet her and she says she is really in Norfolk. I cancelled. She changed her location to Norfolk for a couple of weeks and then back to Hampton and today to Phoenix. Has anyone seen her. It seems to be a game with her.

RoadWarrior007
09-15-17, 15:40
Been using Sideline for a while now but it will no longer be free at the end of this month so would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks!

MyDarkSide
09-15-17, 16:17
Been using Sideline for a while now but it will no longer be free at the end of this month so would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks!I've been using nextplus.

Blak Gekko
09-15-17, 18:01
TextNow is also a very user friendly app to use as well.

I've been using nextplus.

Bux6161
09-19-17, 10:14
Lana's profile originally was in Hampton, set the date about to leave to meet her and she says she is really in Norfolk. I cancelled. She changed her location to Norfolk for a couple of weeks and then back to Hampton and today to Phoenix. Has anyone seen her. It seems to be a game with her.Have met her, but she initially used another picture. Both the picture and her are Hot. I have met her. Nice girl, but seems to have mysterious hours due to working a Club late hours / Roommate is gay, she's bi.

Bux6161
09-19-17, 10:19
Chloegirl757 has setup several meetings with me several times and has even confirmed the day of, and the before, yet has been a no-show each time. Yet, saw she was active on SA at the time of our meeting. Won't waste anymore of my time and suggest you don't either.She does have a Hot Body, but think she's just in it to meet for up front M & G money. Disappears after that. Right Dolly? .

BigWhite86
09-21-17, 16:43
Saw Barbiegirl678 (rockell) banging body but not very enthusiastic and kept asking for more after the agreed upon arrangement. Not sure if she is a repeat unless some ground rules are laid. Nice meat curtains but wouldn't let me touch as they were "super sensitive" right then. Everything covered and sat there watching TV while giving a HJ. Going to need some better guarantees if I go again.

Also saw Asianbarbiexoxo, holy shit, one of the best bodies I have ever seen. Big boltons but they are great. Serious GPS, but I have a thing for Asians and I had to go for it. Will definitely repeat if I can get the price down for being a regular. Serious downside on this one is no BJ covered or otherwise. Still the body was so tight and amazing.

Both of these were on WYP.

- BW.

RavensFan2012
09-21-17, 22:15
Saw Barbiegirl678 (rockell) banging body but not very enthusiastic and kept asking for more after the agreed upon arrangement. Not sure if she is a repeat unless some ground rules are laid. Nice meat curtains but wouldn't let me touch as they were "super sensitive" right then. Everything covered and sat there watching TV while giving a HJ. Going to need some better guarantees if I go again.

Also saw Asianbarbiexoxo, holy shit, one of the best bodies I have ever seen. Big boltons but they are great. Serious GPS, but I have a thing for Asians and I had to go for it. Will definitely repeat if I can get the price down for being a regular. Serious downside on this one is no BJ covered or otherwise. Still the body was so tight and amazing.

Both of these were on WYP.

- BW.You got lucky to even close with Rockell (she also has a profile under Vanilla Late) not exactly a Rhodes Scholar. She's tried to scam a few guys on here. She has had at least 7 or 8 profiles, straight up pro and all business. I met her once at a hotel and her attitude turned me off so bad I gave her $100 to leave.

BigWhite86
09-21-17, 23:59
Before the meet I made it clear what I wanted. Basically she delivered 25% of what she said she would but she needed a ride and money. So you know Ass Grass or Gas no one rides for free. In this case only ass was accepted.

You got lucky to even close with Rockell (she also has a profile under Vanilla Late) not exactly a Rhodes Scholar. She's tried to scam a few guys on here. She has had at least 7 or 8 profiles, straight up pro and all business. I met her once at a hotel and her attitude turned me off so bad I gave her $100 to leave.

RavensFan2012
09-24-17, 21:45
Met with Luna 54321 at my upscale hotel and had a pleasant enough time but would not repeat, tho as always, YMMV.

Pretty girl, very fit, in the Navy, nice boobs, great ass & legs 200. We chatted a bit over the drinks I had waiting. Agreed to some adult time. She was a little nervous but stripped to matching bra & panties. Don't think she's had much experience. Kissed a little as I took off her bra, nice natural C cups. Got in bed and she moaned a lot when I started teased & sucked on her nipples. Worked my hand under her panties and was surprised to find her very wet already. Especially since she said she wasn't into foreplay much.

I started to work her clit with my fingers and she started asking me to put my cock I her pussy. Since I enjoy getting women off with my fingers, I slid them inside and started working her G-spot. She moaned even louder and really started begging for my cock. By now, I thought she was going to be a lot of fun but after doing this for a few minutes, I realized she wasn't going to cum like this and she was getting insistent that I use my cock. Hoping she would get off that way, we started in doggie (since that was her preferred position). We went through a few positions, she liked to be spanked and have her long hair pulled. While I finally came, she did not, which was disappointing.

I was surprised she didn't ask if I had condoms, but I always do since I'm not interested in dying. Please note that at no time did she touch my cock; Not with her hands nor any sort of BJ. While went to get rid of the condom she got dressed, which was a little disappointing since I'd hoped for a second round but since round one wasn't as good as I'd hoped, I didn't object.Her profile says platonic only, how did you get her to put out?

RoadWarrior007
09-25-17, 21:58
As I explained to another forum member last night at the bar, I like to think I have a pretty good pitch. Believe he met with her after I did and told me that she was strictly platonic now. Apparently she had a bad experience in the past and while her body certainly responds, mentally she's not into it. Kinda explains what I experienced.

Her profile says platonic only, how did you get her to put out?

RavensFan2012
10-07-17, 15:34
Don't waste your time with his girl, she wants to get paid to talk online LOL.

Madaboutmax
10-07-17, 17:25
This one is funny. A FAT girl who describes herself as "Athletic ", has "high" expectations and wants only an "online" relationship.

Almost makes my ex-wife seem sain. Almost! LOL.

Don't waste your time with his girl, she wants to get paid to talk online LOL.

RWarNmsn69
10-08-17, 00:00
This one is funny. A FAT girl who describes herself as "Athletic ", has "high" expectations and wants only an "online" relationship.

Almost makes my ex-wife seem sain. Almost! LOL.

Don't waste your time with his girl, she wants to get paid to talk online LOL.Look at the left side of her profile and you'll notice that she is in Poland also.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

RavensFan2012
10-08-17, 13:16
Anybody have any luck with this one? She blew me off on 2 straight meets.

Just757
10-08-17, 18:02
I've used SA a couple of times, and I just wanted to reiterate to not feed in to their excessive demands when they catch GPS. I feel that $ to $$ is a reasonable rate, but no more. In many cases they have thrown it at me for free. Those guys who save up to blow their one shot are ruining the game. Keep that market rate low fellas.

Blak Gekko
10-09-17, 12:25
Just757,

I totally agree guys who save up and blow $$ on a visit with a chick are definitely ruining the game. I've been lucky negotiating $. 5 and below using my "GekkoNomics" approach.

I've used SA a couple of times, and I just wanted to reiterate to not feed in to their excessive demands when they catch GPS. I feel that $ to $$ is a reasonable rate, but no more. In many cases they have thrown it at me for free. Those guys who save up to blow their one shot are ruining the game. Keep that market rate low fellas.

JustLonely
10-11-17, 10:33
I see 2 reports from August about her. Anyone seen her recently? She sent me her number but I haven't texted her yet.

JustLonely
10-11-17, 10:53
I see 2 reports from August about her. Anyone seen her recently? She sent me her number but I haven't texted her yet.Nevermind, I just texted her and she wants me to send her money. Same old story I ran across a lot.

Nygmvp
10-11-17, 13:39
I see 2 reports from August about her. Anyone seen her recently? She sent me her number but I haven't texted her yet.Seen her a couple of times. She's not bad at all. She's falling on some tough times right now and is definitely available at a bargain. Over all the decent time. A real small and tight spinner. But once you've seen her she will blow up your phone constantly looking for help. It gets a bit annoying.

RavensFan2012
10-12-17, 08:48
Seen her a couple of times. She's not bad at all. She's falling on some tough times right now and is definitely available at a bargain. Over all the decent time. A real small and tight spinner. But once you've seen her she will blow up your phone constantly looking for help. It gets a bit annoying.What allowance did you give her?

Nygmvp
10-12-17, 19:06
What allowance did you give her?First time was two and a half Benjamins. Second dream was a single Benjamin.

RoadWarrior007
10-21-17, 12:58
Wonder if anyone ever wound up meeting with Chloegirl757? Know she was a NCNS for me and several others but reconnected with her recently and wondered if her behavior had improved? (not holding my breath).

Thanks!

RavensFan2012
10-21-17, 13:14
Wonder if anyone ever wound up meeting with Chloegirl757? Know she was a NCNS for me and several others but reconnected with her recently and wondered if her behavior had improved? (not holding my breath).

Thanks!I gave up a month ago. Did you schedule a meet with her?

RoadWarrior007
10-21-17, 16:47
She was a NCNS for me a month or two ago. Since I have someone else set up for later in the week, I thought I'd give Chloe another try early on the week. Ergo, my question about whether anyone's ever actually met this chick in person?

I gave up a month ago. Did you schedule a meet with her?

RoadWarrior007
10-24-17, 13:18
Well ya got to say that she's consistent. Consistently does Not show up or cancel. Am guessing she's just on SA to get attention and is not interested in anything else. Shoulda known better.

She was a NCNS for me a month or two ago. Since I have someone else set up for later in the week, I thought I'd give Chloe another try early on the week. Ergo, my question about whether anyone's ever actually met this chick in person?

MyDarkSide
10-24-17, 14:01
Well ya got to say that she's consistent. Consistently does Not show up or cancel. Am guessing she's just on SA to get attention and is not interested in anything else. Shoulda known better.LOL. Can't be faulted for wanting it to be true. No one with 3 kids on SA looks like that. Nothing about her profile or contacts really makes sense. She consistently wants to meet but never follows through.

Big E Dog
10-24-17, 19:58
LOL. Can't be faulted for wanting it to be true. No one with 3 kids on SA looks like that. Nothing about her profile or contacts really makes sense. She consistently wants to meet but never follows through.Well, she looks exactly like her photos. She's hot, and quite personable. I think I'm lucky that she always makes time for me! Sorry about your loss.

MyDarkSide
10-24-17, 21:40
LOL. And there you go!

RavensFan2012
10-25-17, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Big E Dog
10-26-17, 09:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RoadWarrior007
10-26-17, 09:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RoadWarrior007
10-26-17, 09:21
Well that was a first. Brokeincollege messaged me and was interested in getting together right away yesterday evening. Pretty Asian girl in college.

Comes over the hotel, gets naked, likes to have her pierced nipples played with, and she's getting very excited so start using my fingers on her clit. She's really wet and she gets even more excited and starts begging for my cock. I tell her she has to come for my fingers first so work for a little bit more and she does.

Get her wound back up with my fingers and some nipple play for a second round. Starts begging for my cock again so I wrap it up and shove it in. Worker with my cock, rubbing my fingers on her clit. Get her to come a second time. Then all the sudden she decided she's too uncomfortable to do anything else and wants to leave. Doesn't want any money just wants to get out.

One of the stranger experiences I've had.

Admin2
10-26-17, 09:52
If you think somebody is lying? Report the post

If you think a user is a chick? Report the post

If somebody is a dick to you? Report the post

Are you sensing a pattern here?

I know some of you think it's super entertaining for people to read about a bunch of you guys piling on somebody. It's not. Seriously, it's really not.

A2

RoadWarrior007
10-26-17, 14:14
Hey Big E Dog.

Am impressed that you've been able to connect with Chloe. Wondering if you'd share your secret? Think she's hot and have tried several times but she never shows.

Thanks.

Well, she looks exactly like her photos. She's hot, and quite personable. I think I'm lucky that she always makes time for me! Sorry about your loss.

RoadWarrior007
10-26-17, 14:32
Then again, if you want to keep the secret to yourself, absolutely understand.

Hey Big E Dog.

Am impressed that you've been able to connect with Chloe. Wondering if you'd share your secret? Think she's hot and have tried several times but she never shows.

Thanks.

Member #5694
10-27-17, 16:44
Many of the top shelf SBs don't want to see a bunch of guys. They are content with 1 or 2 if they actually have a real job and life. So unless you're much better looking, talk a better game and match or far exceed what their current SD or SDs are providing them you don't have a chance. So you can keep your cool, maintain cordial contact with a potential SB and when the time is right jump in when she's ready. Generosity is sometimes the key to their panties.

RoadWarrior007
10-30-17, 18:58
Each of these SBs can be had for 150-200:

(I'm running out of cock & $ so you guys need to get to work!

Nikki_808.

Liltbaby_.

Kandicekiss.

CoraLee13.

Anna333 e.

Jessica 0808.

Vsassyy.

CrayZ8.

NikkiNik77.

Each of these has Golden Pussy Syndrome (GPS):

Katyginger.

The Sweet S.

Nichole5599.

Saramae0302.

Lolitta Lisa.

VBKitty.

Ava-Z.

Lolliepopbaby.

Exoticamy23.

VB94.

Kgold99.

BrandonX
10-30-17, 21:34
Hello gents. My first report since I just had a different experience. I've been in the hobby 7 years now and have seen over 30 friends. I have reviewed on the oThER board, just not here yet.

This is under the SB board because I found this one on WYP. I've only been there a couple of weeks but have had 2 already and a couple of near misses. Anyway, many of these members want to be SB's or think they do.

One meeting this week was with a self described fun size girl. Couple of face photos and one full body shot from far away. Looked fine.

Arranged to meet at local no tell. On meeting, turns out this one is pretty much a midget (please edit if this is considered offensive). Anyway, not my cup of tea but I was just there for her to sing in the Mike so it went fine. Nice accomodating gal, but I wouldn't repeat.

She had the sob story of room rent is due, can I get it now and go pay, and I told her no and turned to leave and she changed her tune on that. Before leaving I told her that was a common scam and she apologized for not knowing that and wasn't doing that. She did indeed head straight to the office when I left to pay up.

Anyway, if any of you are intereddted in someone of this stature, you know where to find her.

YTDMan
10-31-17, 06:31
I'm unfamiliar with the term WYP. What is that?

Hello gents. My first report since I just had a different experience. I've been in the hobby 7 years now and have seen over 30 friends. I have reviewed on the oThER board, just not here yet.

This is under the SB board because I found this one on WYP. I've only been there a couple of weeks but have had 2 already and a couple of near misses. Anyway, many of these members want to be SB's or think they do.

One meeting this week was with a self described fun size girl. Couple of face photos and one full body shot from far away. Looked fine.

Arranged to meet at local no tell. On meeting, turns out this one is pretty much a midget (please edit if this is considered offensive). Anyway, not my cup of tea but I was just there for her to sing in the Mike so it went fine. Nice accomodating gal, but I wouldn't repeat.

She had the sob story of room rent is due, can I get it now and go pay, and I told her no and turned to leave and she changed her tune on that. Before leaving I told her that was a common scam and she apologized for not knowing that and wasn't doing that. She did indeed head straight to the office when I left to pay up.

Anyway, if any of you are intereddted in someone of this stature, you know where to find her.

RoadWarrior007
10-31-17, 07:31
Whatsyourprice.com Is a website owned by the same people who have seekingarrangements.com.

I'm unfamiliar with the term WYP. What is that?

BrandonX
11-01-17, 16:26
WYP is set up where men have to buy credits to unlock messages from the ladies. Works out to $10 to be able to communicate with them. So it is a pisser to have to pay and deal with time wasters.

One was the user bakerbianca. Her profile is written in perfect English. But on texting, she sounded like a foreigner. Asked for my pics, I said, they are in my profile, she said, send them here. So it seemed like some scammer so I cut her off. $10 wasted.

The other was lashane35. I set up to meet her last Tuesday. Lots of texting and it went well. Then no communications all day Tuesday. Later, she said her phone fell in the washer and had to be replaced. Maybe true, maybe not, so I arranged to meet her Friday and texted with her all the way up into the parking lot we were meeting at. Never heard anything else from her and left 15 minutes of sitting there. Still haven't heard from her since but she has been on the site. So, money and time wasted on that one.

BrandonX
11-03-17, 16:33
Recently I also got with WYP member Krayz8. We texted and arranged to meet same day at my place. She wanted more than I was willing to give so we settled on 1 Benjamin for a BBBJCIM. Too much for that, but she was pretty, petite and did a good job.

Next day she asked for an advance via PayPal to help her out, I gave her a little providing that it would apply to the next meeting and she agreed. She claims she never received the money. I called PayPal and they said it went thru fine. So I am glad I didn't give her more.

I arranged to meet her a couple of days later for full service and she reluctantly came down on her asking amount but I got with someone else instead. I didn't appreciate her ripping me off and then the subsequent attitude. Sort of GPS, but not totally. I would probably get with her again for 1 Ben for FS or less for BBBJCIM. YMMV.

Pkereon1
11-05-17, 08:11
Beware of Sexystacy456 on SA. She's a scammer. She seemed like a nice girl in conversation and profile. She was very willing to meet for dinner in restaurant. She asked for reasonable gift for dinner but wanted it up front, which I gave her. Then discussed an intimate encounter to follow (she brought it up first). Big gift requested but I agreed and again she asked for it up front which I was dumb enough to give her. Then she bolted on me when I went to check in at the hotel.

I'm pretty new to this and still a bit naive. I've had some good experiences and some bad ones. I don't kiss and tell unless its something others should be aware of.

HenryHumpton
11-05-17, 22:41
Beware of Sexystacy456 on SA. She's a scammer. She seemed like a nice girl in conversation and profile. She was very willing to meet for dinner in restaurant. She asked for reasonable gift for dinner but wanted it up front, which I gave her. Then discussed an intimate encounter to follow (she brought it up first). Big gift requested but I agreed and again she asked for it up front which I was dumb enough to give her. Then she bolted on me when I went to check in at the hotel.

I'm pretty new to this and still a bit naive. I've had some good experiences and some bad ones. I don't kiss and tell unless its something others should be aware of.It happens to everyone sooner or later when 2 heads are involved.

Big E Dog
11-06-17, 09:40

I'm pretty new to this and still a bit naive. I've had some good experiences and some bad ones. I don't kiss and tell unless its something others should be aware of.Read way back in this thread. Post 121 to be exact. You are not the first person she has robbed.

MyDarkSide
11-06-17, 13:36
Read way back in this thread. Post 121 to be exact. You are not the first person she has robbed.Post 121 was re: sexystacy455 (not 456.) LOL That in itself (name changing) should raise flags. I'm bored and think I'll play around with her.

MyDarkSide
11-06-17, 13:39
It happens to everyone sooner or later when 2 heads are involved.Yeah. For many of these girls, BP type procedures should be followed. They can be sweet but once you let your guard down they strike. Had one go through all my pockets while in quick shower. Luckily I had locked down room. (She did steal from mini bar lol)

Big E Dog
11-06-17, 14:16
Post 121 was re: sexystacy455 (not 456.) LOL That in itself (name changing) should raise flags. I'm bored and think I'll play around with her.Or post #88 or post #64 LOL!

Blackmamba757
11-07-17, 11:34
A lot of these girls change accounts due to not being premium members. Its not just name change. I am tired of paying 80 dollars a month myself. I'm letting it expire at end of week.