PDA

View Full Version : Cassie C

MovieDude
04-17-17, 11:37
Hey Gents,

May have seen this lady on BP. She is a bit pricey (however I wanted more than just a dump and run. Strict rules as far as exact time to show up to her studio apt, likes to give direction (tells you what to do and not do) but I had a nice time. She is tiny and good looking, Very Pretty actually, glasses are adorable, very perky tits, nice small ass and a very wet pussy. First 30 was her doing a healing touch, light massage and then me massaging her (again telling me what she likes / wants). She talks a lot but is a very cool chic. After the massages she did roll me over, started with a nice BBBJ to get me ready and some LFK. Don't be rough with her for not her thing at least with me. Cover on and jumps on top. Rides like a champ, even leans in for some kissing and let me rim her ass with a wet finger. Seems to enjoy this as well. On the flip some doggy and lazy doggie along with minor ass slaps and finger rimming. Great lay and gets into it once going. Blew in the bag, mutual clean up with conversation and I was off. Was not sure how it would turn out but if I have the extra dough I would see her again.

http://cassiecassablanca.wix.com/cassie

Member #5694
05-03-17, 09:49
I saw her over a year ago, she's wide open. Let me throat fuck her while she laid on her back with her head tilted back and pumped away. Big time gusher! Prepare yourself for a weird experience because she's a trip to listen to. But her healing magical hands give a hell of a massage afterwards which is pretty unusual. And I just went with the 60 min healing sesh and went well over that. She's well worth it!