PDA

View Full Version : AM and other "cheater" web sites

Cherny
04-16-17, 22:46
I'd like to start a thread to compare notes on Ashley Madison and other sites that cater to extra-marital relationships. I am surprised that this topic has not been discussed to date; at least as far as I know.

MongerGuy523
04-17-17, 04:45
I'd like to start a thread to compare notes on Ashley Madison and other sites that cater to extra-marital relationships. I am surprised that this topic has not been discussed to date; at least as far as I know.Any website that you give your personal info to can be turned against you, even this site. I make sure to use a fake email and give as little detail as possible about myself. I use to use a VPN too but lately I've been lax, I plan on changing that soon though.

JonHangcok
04-17-17, 05:26
Never been on AM and after all the info from when they were hacked, I never will. If the majority of profiles on those sites are bots, then what's the point? I don't feel like wading through all the BS in order to find the few real people on there.

TharBePirates
04-17-17, 11:26
I found AM to be EXTREMELY good, if you have patience. It really is more for FWB than any sort of PtP situation. So I had been on there for years. The first time I paid with CC so when the database got dumped my info WAS there. I figured out the way around that too late. You can buy store gift cards (target) and cash them in for credits on there. At that point there is ZERO reason to have any valid address / phone / email. Use all your burner info and you are golden. Also I was very strict and bare minimum on pictures.

Yes there are bots. Lots of them. 85% of them even. But they all read like bots. Anyone who's been around for awhile can spot a junky username or tag line or lack of any info. Persistence and kindness is key. Over 4-5 years of casual (once or twice a week checking / searching) use I had lunch with 10 different, real, non PtP ladies, and chatted with at least 20 real, live ones. (You will find some of the PtP there. Hell, I even recognized BP pics). For one reason or another I only sealed the deal with a few, and one turned into a 6+ month FWB that was great. I don't think I spent over $300 total over all those years. I was not very aggressive, and very picky, searching for only exactly what I wanted, daytime meetings, etc.

If you have a keen eye, patience, and don't mind wading through the fakes, it can and will pay off, in ways I find 10 x more safe, secure, and relaxed than any of the other encounters on this site. I'll be happy to answer any questions people might have about it. I'm currently not on it but not far off from signing back up LOL!

Bowtie
04-28-17, 23:04
Ok Cherny, wanted to add to your blog here! You fisherman (POF), I assume you make an account with a significantly lower self age? Took me forever to set up an account only to find my search "range" was WAY older than my target range! I didn't even waste my time to talk with any of the ladies. I'm looking for girls, not "ladies" I shouldn't even be looking, my baby been very good to me, keeping me busy and happy 3 to 4 times a week for months, but feeling the need. Damn, this can be rough at times.

Bowtie
04-30-17, 12:09
How about Zoosk? Anybody have any luck on there? I signed up however I have not paid the subscription. A lot of nice looking tidbits on there, not sure what they are looking for though.

Cherny
05-24-17, 21:59
Ok Cherny, wanted to add to your blog here! You fisherman (POF), I assume you make an account with a significantly lower self age? Took me forever to set up an account only to find my search "range" was WAY older than my target range! I didn't even waste my time to talk with any of the ladies. I'm looking for girls, not "ladies" I shouldn't even be looking, my baby been very good to me, keeping me busy and happy 3 to 4 times a week for months, but feeling the need. Damn, this can be rough at times.Apparently, based on my experience, POF does not allow men to contact or search for women more than 19 years their junior. If you are 54, for example, and you attempt to do a search for the 18-54 age range, the search and results are reset to 35-54. So if you are looking for girls and not ladies, I suggest that you put your age as no older than 37. Of course there may be repercussions for doing so. My guess is that POF is trying to solve a problem, real or perceived. There are other solutions IMHO that would be less restrictive, such as having ladies indicate in their profile what age range that want to date.

Cherny
08-24-17, 00:30
AM can be a pain in the ass. I have not had the luck that TharBePirates has. The potential payoff, IMHO, is worth the effort (I hope) - a NSA and / or FWB relationship. There are BOTs as TharBePirates has said. He claims the number of BOTs could be as high as 85% - yikes! I hope not. I ran into a BOT recently. The "lady" calls herself "thesaucyrealm90" - 40 years old, 5'10", 155#, from Groveport. She claims to be from Europe. A widow with a daughter. She wanted me to "share your experience with me from the site; will love to know every inch. " Pure bullshift. Beware. Attached is her photo. Her text only phone number is 740-966-1714.

Cherny
10-15-18, 17:03
This women is on Seeking Arrangements and Ashley Madison. Anyone know her?

SA: https://www.seeking.com/member/3c245c89-bf97-4cdf-886d-fa3f2e81ec47 -- Litnikki.

AM: https://www.ashley_adison.com/app/private/member/profile.p?id=60290984 -- Renee8080 -- Replace (underscore) with "m".

Sent her a pm on AM. No response.

Ballz6060
01-25-19, 07:10
This women is on Seeking Arrangements and Ashley Madison. Anyone know her?

SA: https://www.seeking.com/member/3c245c89-bf97-4cdf-886d-fa3f2e81ec47 -- Litnikki.

AM: https://www.ashley_adison.com/app/private/member/profile.p?id=60290984 -- Renee8080 -- Replace (underscore) with "m".

Sent her a pm on AM. No response.I have spoken with her before and had a meet and greet scheduled but she cancelled on me at the last minute.

Cherny
03-11-19, 19:54
Is anyone active on AM these days? If so, I would like to compare notes. Who have you met, who is legit, who is a fake / bot? Shoot me a PM if interested in conversing.