PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Jhawk
01-02-05, 18:58
Was she young looking, and very thin. Straight brown hair )if it's who I think it was down her back a bit)? Really pretty. If so it was Jennifer. I saw her once months ago, and heard she was in jail.

Maybe a good sign if they're letting the jailed girls out, should make the streets rather crowded!!

Squiggy71
01-03-05, 14:55
...she said her name and it sounded like Kimber, I didnt hear her so I asked again and I still couldnt make out what she said, so, of course ya cant make someone repeat themselves a third time, lol, so I pretended like I heard it the second time. hehe, you know how that is.

Ive seen a Jen a few occasions, this Jen had a tatoo on her arm, was thin, had a scar on her knee, great fs, has nice tiotties that do droop a little but I like that in a wierd way, especially when in doggy.

Then there was another Ive seen that sounds like the girl you described, but she told me her name was Amy. Really really nice one she was, that was a one time only deal as I never saw her again although I do have her number somewhere.

I also seen a very attractive black female out Sunday morning around 9am. Didnt date her though. You might not see as many out because of the colder weather but I remember last year there were a lot of girls at this time despite the weather.

Jhawk
01-03-05, 21:18
I was hoping that it was the other (skinny) Jen. As for the one that you described, I miss the good old days, she used to live down the block from me. Very convenient. She really was good, and I hope to see her again, but she won't be able to call me I just changed my cell phone number. If you ever hear from her please PM me.

Guy in PA
01-04-05, 12:52
Has anyone gone to the new AMP on Rt 309 north of Allentown named Shiatsu Spa. It is located in Orefield and advertises in the Morning Call

thanks

LV Shopper
01-04-05, 19:40
Saw Samantha the other night, and she's the only one I've seen out lately.Is this the same Samantha that was out "all the time" last winter? The Samantha with blonde hair, blue eyes, real sweet? She was always fun and pleasant to hang out with. I heard she was in jail, but perhaps she is back.

CoolGuy
01-07-05, 14:04
Is this the same Samantha that was out "all the time" last winter? The Samantha with blonde hair, blue eyes, real sweet? She was always fun and pleasant to hang out with. I heard she was in jail, but perhaps she is back.

I know Samantha you are talking about. She was good...haven't seen her in months. It's a shame if she is in jail because she had told me that she has a young son.

Jhawk
01-07-05, 22:02
Is this the same Samantha that was out "all the time" last winter? The Samantha with blonde hair, blue eyes, real sweet? She was always fun and pleasant to hang out with. I heard she was in jail, but perhaps she is back.This is the Samantha used to hang by the drug store down around 9th street or so.

Jhawk
01-07-05, 22:03
Went over saw one Latina on 4th around the alley north of Northhampton. Swung around and she was gone. This was in the 7:30 - 8:30 range. Will go back over later.

Jhawk
01-15-05, 15:07
Oh it was about 9PM Friday night and somehow I just happened to be driving down 4th street towards Northampton. As I'm driving I see ahead of me a couple of cop cars, on my left, maybe a half a block before Northampton. They were dealing with a rather pretty young woman with long blonde hair. She looked to me like she had the air of the street about her. A few minutes later when I was driving back home the cops, and of course, the young woman were gone. I wish I had gotten there ten minutes earlier. I would have liked to have gotten to know her (intimately)

Jhawk
02-04-05, 19:11
Oh between 7:30 and 8 at the corner of 7th and Northhampton. Saw this black girl. Looked like she was trying to make eye contact. Good looking, 5'4" or so, and knew how to fill a pair of jeans. Anyone know her?

Jhawk
02-05-05, 14:10
Went out twice, once about 10PM and again around 1AM. Dead, completely dead. Not even a maybe.

Jhawk
02-06-05, 01:13
Saturday, about 6:15. Down on Northhampton by the firehouse. Met a cutie. Petite, and really cute. Nice tits and a crack head ass. Didn't catch the name, started with SH. Not so hot on the service, didn't catch. Besides that she was good enough, and cute enough that I'd go with her again. After all she's better then the rest I've found lately (none.)

Jhawk
02-06-05, 01:18
I heard that this Jen is out of where ever she was. Now, I don't know how reliable my source is, but I'm told she's were a nice rock on ring finger. And that she's out of the business. If it's true, I wish her luck. I will miss her though, she was a nice lady. And sometimes we'd just talk when I walked my dog by her house.

...she said her name and it sounded like Kimber, I didnt hear her so I asked again and I still couldnt make out what she said, so, of course ya cant make someone repeat themselves a third time, lol, so I pretended like I heard it the second time. hehe, you know how that is.

Ive seen a Jen a few occasions, this Jen had a tatoo on her arm, was thin, had a scar on her knee, great fs, has nice tiotties that do droop a little but I like that in a wierd way, especially when in doggy.

Then there was another Ive seen that sounds like the girl you described, but she told me her name was Amy. Really really nice one she was, that was a one time only deal as I never saw her again although I do have her number somewhere.

I also seen a very attractive black female out Sunday morning around 9am. Didnt date her though. You might not see as many out because of the colder weather but I remember last year there were a lot of girls at this time despite the weather.

Squiggy71
03-02-05, 11:21
Seen Sherry this morning (wed. 8am) on Nhampton and 4th. Does a great bbbj, asks for 30, will do it for less. straight black hair, croocked nose, little older at 40 but thin and ok looking. Seen her walking with another female monday afternoon on Northampton.

Jhawk, the Jen girl usually stops doing this in the winter and comes back in the summer it seems, as for the new rock, she always has a sugar daddy.

Jhawk
03-05-05, 14:01
Thanks for posting, good to see you. I thought I might have been the only one left here. Sherry, that name sounds so familiar, but I can't picture her.

As for Jen, yeah she always does a have a sugar daddy (LOL). I never thought about it until now. I hope she comes back when the weather warms back up.

Happy 5
03-13-05, 18:19
Has anyone seen hide or hair of Tammy Resner? I had a two year relationship with this SW. I have not had contact with her in about four years and was interested in making contact. She had always been a bit out there but I liked her and wanted to see her do well. If anyone can send infromation (hopefully good news) I would appreciate it.

Squiggy71
03-30-05, 04:46
Finally seen Jenn out. There are two Jenns with almost the same description, this would be the one with the tattoo on the small of her back. Thin, short curly black/brown hair, nice teeth and is down to Earth for the most part. She was out walking near the State Theatre on Northampton St. around 2:30am (Tues going into wed.). Dressed as though she was at a casual club earlier, not like a slob as Ive seen girls dress on the street. Didnt smell like alcohol and didnt seem drugged out, never in a rush either.

Also seen Tracy at seventh and Northampton at the phone. I was going to pull my van up but someone beet me to her. She is either Spanish or molato, curly brown hair above shoulders, decent chest, used to have a geat great ass but havent seen it in awhile. She has a tattoo on the back of her neck which is interesting.

Also saw a few dark skin girls around the Express but they were too bundled up to tell anything.

Jhawk
04-09-05, 16:12
I was out in Easton about 11 or so Friday night. Nothing, not a one out. Then I was driving back through P-burg to start heading home and see a cutie walking. I glance over because when I see women I like to do that, and she gave me the nod. I was really surprised, and she was really cute. Wouldn't give me digits, hell she wouldn't even give me her name, but who cares. Had a great time with a real cutie, she knew her craft. Funny thing is, she really reminded me of someone I had a real crush on years back, it wasn't her, too tall.

High Pockets
04-13-05, 23:08
Is there anything going on in Chester these days? Place used to be crawling with SW's, but now there seems to be nothing. Maybe the warmer weather will bring them out.

I only ask because I live much closer to Chester than to the K in Philly, where I am now obliged to monger. Don't get me wrong, it's fine there; I'm just trying to save some drive time.

Any suggestions?

mr anton drek
04-14-05, 15:23
I will be traveling to du bois early next month. Is there any action in that area at all? Prefer Sw but would consider AMP.

Justinian
04-14-05, 16:33
Has anyone seen anything in the Williamsport area of late? Been pretty quiet.

ECCrawler
04-15-05, 14:27
In today's Morning Call:

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/all-4prostitutionapr15,0,791498.story?coll=all-newslocalpolice-hed

Just when you were thinking about what to do with that tax return!

Princeton73
04-18-05, 17:17
The Oriental Sports Spa in Mt. Pocono (rts 196 & 611) was also busted over the weekend

(Why can't we all just get along?)

Dirty Dog
05-01-05, 16:47
Hey mr anton drek I've never seen any SW's in Du Bois but I have heard about some extra's comming out of a strip club near there. Cant remeber the name of the place it might be called the roady or something like that but its a bring you're own beer place and its not to far out of town from there. I never found any AMPS around there. Closest ones that I know of from there are in Altoona.

Squiggy71
05-04-05, 08:03
Seen Tash out yeterday morning around 5am by the Lafayette Hotel. Very short girl, long brown hair, very petite. Always has her head cocked far to one side and walking weird. Must be on crack. She isnt out too often.

Member #3200
05-06-05, 12:29
I will be in the Erie area during the weekend of the 14th & 15th of this month, interested in checking out the mongering scene (strip clubs, SWs,MP, SP or adult theatres).

Thank you for your help.

Jhawk
05-10-05, 21:10
Oh, I guess it was about 2 in the morning Friday night, Saturday morning. Found a new girl, young cute and clean. Name started with a J, in town for about a month. Great service, but she wouldn't do it all (if you catch my drift.) Hope to see her again!

LexLuther
05-14-05, 11:49
Has anyone heard of or visited a place in Nazareth called Kim's Spot?

I'd like to know if it offers anything interesting. Please feel free to PM me.

Lex

Squiggy71
05-15-05, 04:48
I think I may have seen the girl you mentioned JHawk. Was her name Jen? There was a new girl, long dark hair, short, nicely dressed, looked like a nice rack, pretty face. She was walking Northampton with two guys but she was giving the stare. I saw Tash/Shorty out again, she said the girls name is Jen so maybe that was the same girl, Ive never seen her out before. Wish I would have seen her 20 minutes earlier but no regrets.

Also been seeing a tall curly blond and I keep thinking there is a good chance that she is a tranny but havent seen up close yet. I have seen her kissing and hugging a guy as she was walking so she has me confused.

The Kims Spot in Nazareth is closed I believe. Ive seen it in the paper and also there might be an article either on this mb or Phillys pertaining to that.

LexLuther
05-15-05, 11:09
Squigy71,

Thanks for your info. If they are closed, then I think they re-opened in N.J.

The reason I posted in PA is that I have a number for their new place in N.J. but when I look it up using reverse directory, it comes up in Nazareth. So I think they are using the same number. I know a girl who is working at the place in N.J.

Thanks again.

Lex

mr anton drek
05-16-05, 13:22
Well, was in Du Bois a few days ago and nothing happening. Cruised a few areas to no availa dn the locals were not keen on releasing info on strip clubs and such. I'll be back there in another few weeks and will try another approach. Will advise on the outcome.

A

Jhawk
05-18-05, 21:03
Yep, that was probably her. Jen sounds about right.

High Pockets
05-21-05, 12:13
I'm posting here, because I don't know if Chester is considered a Philly suburb.
Anyone know what's up in Chester? It's been really slow lately. Couple of years ago, it was crawling with SW. Maybe not enough traffic to warrant a walk for them, but where did they go?

Get back with any info: times, locations, etc.

HP

Squiggy71
05-22-05, 02:08
Women out all over tonight. Around 12am-2am. Seen a WSW near 6th and North Hampton. I've seen her before, don't recall her name but I've posted about her back then. She looked really great, long curly black hair, big smile, nice and thion, wearing grey sweatshirt and tight blue jeans.

Also seen Tash down by 4th and N. Hampton. Then seen some woman on a cross street of N. Hampton, I Think it was 5th, I turned around and she was being scooped up right in front of me.

In Hillipsburg I seen two girls walking together up and down about 5 times past Joes Steak Shop. They starred but didnt give a nod or anything but I think they were about 18 or 19, young faces. Then I saw Fee. Yes, thats what she says her name is, Fee. Very skinny 39yo, looks about 28 or 30. Dark hair with alburn in it. Looks pretty spaced out but was very quiet. Great bj.

Then once again, I seen one of the two girls that were walking together earlier. She had a big but for her size, but looked great, not huge. She walked in circles around the block, I pulled my van over ahead of her but she just walked by, and did the same pattern. Maybe she was waiting for her friend to be dropped off.

Also saw another in Easton but dont remember her name, just remember it wasnt worth remembering it.

Phillipsburg really impressed me tonight. Would have been better if she would have got in but who knows.

Squiggy71
05-27-05, 11:15
Great weather and great females out. Two new girls with great legs walking seperately but OBVIOUSLY working. Im wishing that I had off of work today, maybe I wont go back after lunch.

Jhawk
05-28-05, 17:12
Leave some for the rest of us. The last couple of times I've been out I have seen nothing!

Squiggy71
05-29-05, 14:59
jhawk, they are out there....seen 2 more around 1am that Ive never seen before. BSW very thin tall very dorky looking swinging a purse. Also seen a wsw on northampton past 6th. Turned the van around and came back but she was gone.

Seen a pretty nice blonde, 19ish in pburg walking towards easton....and eventually into easton but dont know if she was just visiting male friends who were standing by the liquore store just over the bridge, or if she was working.

And of course tash was out again, very tiny girl, nice this waiste and small titties.

Jhawk
05-29-05, 16:17
After going through Easton a couple of time, I ran into Tanya in the burg. I alittle older, alittle used, but I've seen worse. And a real good hand to mouth technique. With a NQNS finish.

Squiggy71
06-01-05, 08:19
OK, don't leave me hanging on that! I can't figure that one out and it isnt listed on the abbreviations page, I'm hoping that "S" means swallow though.

JHAWEK, do you have any certain time of the day that you find them in PBurg? I only have seen them at night past 10pm.

Sam
06-01-05, 17:26
NQNS = Non Quitter Non Spitter (Provider term for guys who just never get there)

OR

NQNS = No Quit, No Spit = BBBJTC

Jhawk
06-03-05, 17:34
I guess after 10 is about the best bet. Keep in mind, I've been living in the area for almost 5 years now, and have only found three in P-burg in all that time.

And yeah, no quit no spit (she gulped!)

Jhawk
06-03-05, 17:37
I've seen her too, walking from the direction of Hudson towards the free bridge and over. Passed her a couple of times, but couldn't get her attention. Drat, I would have liked to have gotten to know her, I'm sure she had a sweet personality! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Jhawk
06-04-05, 21:26
Friday night went over to Easton, a little early and didn't see anything. Went back later on and saw a couple of maybes. One of them might have been that blonde, but in the dark it was kind of hard to tell. The other maybe was a young brunette about 5' 7". She was wearing a white tee shirt, and hip hugger jeans. She was walking with a spanish guy, and looked very lean (not alot of street on her) but there was ust something about the way she looked, and she did keep looking at the cars going by. And they were touring the neighborhood, going back and forth alot.

A while later I saw someone on 4th street, just as she was getting into a car. Then later on I saw this little cutie. Dark hair (black), maybe 5' tall, slim wearing a blue sweatshirt, and a blue baseball cap, dashed around the block just in time to see her getting into another car. Damn!! Does anoyone know who she is?

Then a bit later I saw another walking west on Northampton past 7th street. Went around made eye contact, but she suddenly looked away, but my instincts were going. I went around again with the same result. Then I went around again, but this time I pulled over and sat in the car for a few moments, then she walked up and got in. Her name was Josie, older but good looking, and a really sexy body.

After about 2 and a half hours finally success. Couldn't get a number. Well, maybe next time I'll see the cutie in the baseball hat again.

Squiggy71
06-10-05, 11:30
Sunday morning, I san a WSW in pburg walking towards Paul-Mart, gave a big wave and nod. Drove around the block and she was gone. Seen Josie out Mon morning looking pretty good and then early afternoon in a different outfit. seen Tash out every morning so far. There was a short red headed girl walking around near the Newspaper place, never seen her before but she looked like she was working. Seen Dorine/Francine out a few times also. Looks better from afar.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-20-05, 08:45
I will be in the Erie area during the weekend of the 14th & 15th of this month, interested in checking out the mongering scene (strip clubs, SWs,MP, SP or adult theatres).

Thank you for your help.
Hey dude,
Don't expect to find anything in Erie. I used to live there and it's the worst town there is for any mongering. There's a strip club way east of the city on rte 6. I haven't been there in years but doubt if its worth the time by my standards. I live in Central Florida where you can go to either coast and find full service in many of the SC's.
I'll be in Erie during the weekend of the 4th and will report on what I find there this year.
JL out

Jhawk
06-20-05, 23:04
Monday evening, driving up center street in P-burg. Saw a girl had the look. And she was just waving the cars down, but I had to get somwhere quick. Made my appointment turned around and there she was. Her name was Fee or something like that. Unfortunately she wouldn't give me digits.

Squiggy71
06-26-05, 04:24
Tons of girls out Thursday night. A pretty large wsw (not a bad face) was out in Easton and Phillipsburg, the Chinese woman that looks harsh, the tall curly blonde that might be a tranny who walks with a cell phone attached to her ear, the very round black girl with an overbite and weave who wears the SUPER short skirts, the very very strange black girl who resembles shanaynay, Tash, Gina, and a few others Ive never seen before. Didnt see Josie tho, was hoping to see her or Fee again.

Squiggy71
06-30-05, 14:11
Dorine was out all morning long wearing a denim skirt and a red top. looks better far away. Has some hanging titties with a goofy tat inbetween them. Pretty nice girl, didnt seem out of it at the time anyway, bj not good unless you like pain. Sex is good as she is a dirty talker and will take the load on the face or in mouth, has a bald snatch.

Squiggy71
07-03-05, 08:17
It pays to look down the side streets and all the nooks and crannys! Seen a new one out, Bev. Says she is 18 but I did something I never did and asked for ID. Says she doesnt carry ID on her when walking. She is extremely hard to pick out as a sw. She was wearing a tight white belly shirt, hair up, and had on blue jeans. This girl doesnt look nor act 18. Said she doesnt walk past 8am, and is usually out just before that. Said she never walks northampton at all. Seems pretty street wise though for being new.

ECCrawler
07-07-05, 13:13
Out driving through Easton area this morning before noon. I think I found the lady Squiggy refers to below as Dorine along Northampton heading west(She had a goofy tattoo between her breasts, so I think it was the same lady.). She said her name was Francine. Went to a place she suggested (I may use it for other encounters, actually) for BBBJCIMWS at going rate. Had to tell her to watch the teeth. Cleaned up and dropped her off. Decent enough for the effort.

PokeHerFaceJon
07-07-05, 15:22
Hey All,
I arrived in Erie late Friday night July 1st and was too tired to bother looking. Went out Saturday several times in the W 18th & Liberty to Sas area; nothing but a few skags I wouldn't touch with a dead man's dick. Same thing late Sunday, most of Monday and Tuesday too. I figured the Erie area asshole pigs had cleaned house and gotten rid of all the hoes when at last Wednesday morning I struck gold!! My last few hours up north and I hit paydirt.
I had been driving around the hood for around 15 minutes and I saw this 5'8" red head with a nice bod walk out of the bar on the corner of 18th and Liberty. Now I usually find it odd that a fairly attractive woman would be leaving a bar at 11:30 in the morning. So I drove around a bit and found that she was by herself and just out for a stroll when I figured hell, why not make sure she sees me a couple of times and then I park up the street and just around the corner from where she was headed.
Sure enough here she comes. She walked up to my car and I did the "need a ride " question. She says yes and we're off and out of the area. We do the usual "not a cop" thing and barter over what I want and what she's worth and other options and I start looking for a place to park. Well after driving for about 10 or 15 minutes we pull into a "self serve" car wash and I have her do the "serving" with an excellent BBBJTCIM for 30 bones and all the while I'm checking out the split critter with 3 of my right hand digits at which she apologized when she let out a "P...y Fart" She was really getting into it for sure. Inside of 10 minutes my eyes were rolling in the back of my head and she was smiling as not a drop was spilled or spit.
One of the best BJ's I've had in a while and it made my trip to Erie a memory I had to share. She told me her name was Kathy and she's staying on upper Peach St somewhere but no digits were available. She said she was locked out of the place where she's staying and was on her way to another friend's place. I threw her an extra dime because she really got into it and didn't seem like your usual crak ho; clean, attractive and if I had somewhere I could have taken her she probably would have gone for full service for 50. Good luck finding her guys, it was just my lucky day!!
JL out

Squiggy71
07-08-05, 17:44
That was her, she goes by both names, and she does use too much teeth in her bjs, although Im not sure she has that many teeth.

Happy 5
07-12-05, 18:24
Easton Update.

At 5:30 in the am two WSW were spotted on the corner of 4th and Spring Garden. One went by the name Gina. She appeared to be in her mid twenties about 5’ 5” and 130 lbs. The other one was in a car. I believe it was Tye. For those who know her she is in her forties and tends to give lousy service. She is intelligent and will use her wit to get over on inexperienced mongers.

I also saw Joesy (WSW petite in her forties) on 4th and North Hampton. She like Tye has been around for years and gives questionable service, although she is at least nice about it.

LE was around but still subdued. Easton could go through a revival for mongers if the current legal problems in town continue to escalate. Between shooting their own (the Solomon case) and several police brutality law suit loses and more being added, they might just clean up their act and leave the nonsense petty vice crimes alone. However, this police force and current mayoral administration shows great capabilities for new levels of stupidity.

Good hunting and be careful.

Bonby
07-15-05, 14:35
It's not quite Scranton, so Ill post here. My buddy has been to this place in Halstead which is right before the NY border. It's a .40 house fee for forty minutes plus a base of .60 for topless. That goes up to a dollar forty if you wanna roam. I think thats a big rip off but dude says their not bad at least. So if you need it, it's there. Seems like the best option for people living around Binghamton, NY.

Bonby

Curb Crawler
07-15-05, 19:03
Frome time to time I have seen some mention of New Castle. Well my normal hunting ground (Youngstown, OH) has been kind of dead so I have been doing some cruising in this new area. The good news is that there are some girls here. I have been able to make two new friends from this area. Several others were seen but we never met.

Most of the action takes place on the south side in the area of Long ave and Mill St. My two new friends were both first spotted walking Long and then turning up Mill. It does seem as though other girls hover around in a few block radius.

There are several different girls I have spotted in the area most of whom don't look too bad. They don't seem to pound the pavement 24/7 they show up then I don't see them again for a few days. The number of girls I see out in one trip ranges from 0 (often) to 4 (rare).

Now for some bad news. Following a large shoot out on the south side last week the local news paper has carried stories almost every day about drugs, violence and prostitution run amok on the south side. It's not good when prostitution complaints make it into the newspaper. So things might be slow for the next couple of weeks.

Jhawk
07-16-05, 17:16
Went driving around for quite a while. Saw one definate, never saw her before, but she looked familiar. And then I realized IU think I saw her picture in an ad for a Philly agency. Cute young looking slim girl. When I swung back around she was gone. At first I thought she wasn't working, too clean looking. By the time I realized she was, I was past her.

Anyone knbow who I mean? Could this be Bev? Probably less then 5'4" slim trim little figure.

Fetishinni
07-28-05, 00:46
Any good places? Been striking out lately, and hoping to find some good spots in the area. I'm particularly interesting in a private provider, someone who might do it on the side at night for extra cash.

If you have any good tips, post em or drop me a private message if its something private.

Jhawk
07-30-05, 16:09
Well, being single I was home doing domestic crud. Then my dog started barking at the front door. I didn't hear the bell, but apparently he did. I opened the door and there was Jenn, the older one with the tattoo on her arm. That was a pleasant surprise.

Squiggy71
08-03-05, 13:10
Well, I haven't seen Bev out at all recently. She had said she only comes out in the am around sunrise, yet I haven't seen her since a few weeks ago. Maybe she does come out at a different time, so its possible that you saw her jhawk. She is somewhere around 5' even and no more than 110-115lbs. I havent seen Josie out either, well, just once but she said she wasn't working. Jenn, I did see a few days ago, maybe it was early Sunday morning, I drove past her and thought it was her, but she looked as though she gained a few lbs which isn't a bad thing because she was skinny.

Jhawk
08-07-05, 00:35
Went out tonight, saw a bunch of girls and some guys hanging out at 4th and Springgarden, no one turned to look as I drove by. Went back a few times over about the next hour or so (10:30 - 11:30PM). The last two times I went by I saw Blonde/Brenda. She's not my idea of fun, a pain in the ass, who always complains and is in a hurry.

Curb Crawler
09-11-05, 00:26
About a month ago I posted a report verifying that there were prostitutes in New Castle (nice ones too). Well if anyone intrested in the area have been watching the news they would know that there arn't as many now. Seems as though two dead bodies were found south of New Castle.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/4929329/detail.html

This is an older story and the man named has been released and the police say they are still looking for a suspect. So driving around NC might not be a good idea because.

a) All the girls are scared.

b) If the police see you driving the area they might put you on a suspect list.

Oh well, I took a drive through Beaver Falls a while ago and there is still some action going on there.

Buster Keister
09-12-05, 12:38
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05254/569382.stm

Happy 5
10-04-05, 23:15
I crused Allentown over the weekend. It was just bad. LE have done a good job of destroying a once florishing area. Murders up, girls down. The few I saw on Linden and 6th were old and real worn out. I'd rather choke the chiken then entertain the spotty choices. Easton is a tad better, but real hit and miss. In both areas the early morning is the best (5:00 am to 8:00 am).

Happy 5
10-20-05, 23:04
I was in Easton and saw Josie on 1st and Northampton about 5:00pm. She was receptive. It seems with all the police scandals popping up in the local papers that there might be some rejuvinated action in Easton and Allentown. Both cities are realing from police coruption. If only the folks living there would wake up and get their priorities straight. Oh well, wishful thinking.

Jhawk
11-02-05, 11:51
Easton Sunday morning around 8AM. I was driving West on Northampton and saw this pretty nice looker. Maybe 5'3, slim, with curly, dark hair down to her shoulders or so (white girl). She was definately looking. Unfortunately I had an appointment otherwise I would have pulled over.

Buster Keister
11-03-05, 13:11
I will be passing through New Castle around Thanksgiving.

And would appreciate an update on SW activity.

Have things rebounded since the recent murders which according to the news reports may or may not have been prostitution related?

Buster

Puzzled in VT
11-07-05, 08:39
When I first moved to Easton I used to see a lot of SW around from 4th to 7th. What happened to the area and how do I spot them now? I'm a younger guy but I'm a big fan of the help. I spent the last 2 years in Vt and am now back. Can anyone help me out?

Funguy1514
11-17-05, 17:54
Buster,

My advise for New Castle would be to keep on passing through. SW activity is non-existent. There used to be a decent escort in the area who was reasonable and provided good service. Problem was, she got careless and tried expanding outside her local area. In New Castle she was under the radar, but when she started advertising on some of the local boards in and around Pittsburgh, she got busted.

That's the last of the New Castle providers I knew of.

I will be passing through New Castle around Thanksgiving.

And would appreciate an update on SW activity.

Buster

Jim075
11-19-05, 21:05
Two weeks ago there were three wsm in the Plaza South parking lot. I might have been dreaming but I think i used one of them. They are still around and sometimes they are to obviuos. Try the area near the New Castle Playhouse.

Squiggy71
11-21-05, 06:47
Although it's cold, Ive seen plenty out recently.
Last night, Sunday, I seen a wsw standing on

Bank/Northampton, too hard to tell what she ooked like bc she was wearing a huge puffy black coat and winter hat, she looked thin though. Some guy was on the phoe, or at least pretending to be on the phone right down from her. Most likely her pimp. Seen her in the same spot for at least n hor.

Also seen Jenn out all bundled up with a back pack. Dont know if she was working or not as she walked from 7th street all the way down to the bridge where she went left to that small park by the river. She was in there for about 2 minutes if that hen made the treck back to 7th.. She did look and smile but dont think she remembered me, I passed her a good 6 more times and she never turned her head even for other passer-byes.

Seen a thick white woman, maybe 30's, looking raggedy walking all night long, stopping and standing down on 7th.. She smiled each time I passed but I couldnt even muster up a fake smile to throw back at her.

Saw another woman out who Ive seen before I think, just cant remember for sure. Between 25-35 Had on a hooded sweatshirt, nice blue jeans and curly hair pulled up in the back. Made a loop, and a quick loop it was and she vanished. She was working for sure though.

Saw a new one Ie never seen before on Northampton/5th. WSW, maybe latina or malata didnt get a great look as I was looking at her legs! She had on a summer skirt and its pretty cold out. Nice short black hair about 5'2" in her lower 20's. I never seen her so I didnt stop but I drove by again and again...with each pass she was getting more and more annoyed.

I also seen Lisa and Krissy out working together. Lisa has a nice budy and decent enough face. Awesome bj. Krissy, maybe 23-26 is a bigger girl but has the tits to match and a really pretty face, both were wearing makeup and dressed as if they were at a bar. They do work well together, very well.

Have been seeing Josie out also at all different times.

Jhawk
12-14-05, 08:51
Saw one real cutey out this morning at 7AM. Slim, about 5'3", straight brown hair a bit past the shoulders. Wish I could have stopped.

Philly South
12-28-05, 22:43
This is my first report. I have been lurking for a few months and finally went out to check some places out and as a thank you to all you mongers who provided me with good info, I now hope to return the favor. First report: Smile in Coopersburg.

First visit to Smile was late October. Went on a Saturday night around 7 pm on the way home from NE PA. Rang the doorbell, was greeted by the mamasan and led to the room. About two minutes later, "JJ" came in , said hello and asked for .6 door fee. JJ was fairly tall , around 5'7'' but with nice 34 c manmades, shoulder length hair and really nice figure (maybe even a little too skinny for my tastes). Gave her the door, she told me to undress and came back about 2 mins later for TS. TS was ok, but attention was paid to proper areas. JJ dried me off led to the sauna. Sat in sauna for about 3-5 minutes. She then came back for me and we went back to the room. JJ began massage and it was actually quite good, including the walking on back , which I quite liked. Then she asked if she could do anything else for me. I asked for FS and she said that would be $+.4. I said I only have $ so thanks but no thanks. She then changed her mind and said $ would be fine. I flipped over and she started with some mutual massaging followed by CBJ. Moved to DATY for about 5 minutes and then onto mish. Finished with mish. She came back with hot towels , cleaned me off and helped me get dressed.

Overall (scale 1-10):
TS- 6
MAssage - 7
Looks - 7
Performance-7

Cons- Seemed a bit rushed at the end , probably b/c massage lasted much longer than expected. She acted interested and I was satified with overall experience as it was my first at an AMP. Also keep in mind I am new to this and am learning as I go, so hopefully my review is helpful.

I have more reports to give , including another at smile and a couple from Spa 61 in Pottsville, PA. I will file them soon. But again , thanks to all of you whose reports led me to be able to learn the ropes of hobbying.

Philly South
12-29-05, 19:46
Spa 61

Located on route 61 between Schuylkill Haven and Pottsville. Can't miss it because they have a huge sign advertising adult massage, which is kind of disconcerting. Seriously you can see the sign a half mile away. Any way on to the report. Spa 61 seems to be a RNT with american girls. Girls are hit or miss but range from 5-8. Really depends when you are there. Door price ranges from .4 for a half hour to .7 for an hour. You pay the door , get a customer card if you would like to, and go to the room. No TS. You will then be given options for the massage -topless .8, g-string $, nude $+.2 and mutual $+.5. As you can see it is a bit expensive. The massage is generally adequate and the hr good to great. Seems the girls may have a high degree of turnover and I have not been there is some time b/c i find the philly area to be more bang for the buck. But seeing its the only game in that area, you could do worse. No LE problems to report of as of yet as I have many friends in the area. So if you are in the mood for some american with a few bucks to spend , Spa 61 will do the trick.