PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Crazy Dick
02-09-05, 00:15
I'm going to be in York. Does anyone have a phone # for Japan Spa?

Thanks in advance,

Crazy Dick

"So Many AMP's So Little Money"

Android67
02-21-05, 19:11
Probably too late, but here it is: 717-843-2081. Ask for Yumi (pronounced you-me) or Julie. Yumi is young, slender, OK massage, little English; Julie is a little older than Yumi, curvy, very good massage, OK English.

Southpaw
02-27-05, 03:01
Has anybody tried the Tranquility Spa lately on North George? I saw they have an advertisement in The Fly magazine with 18 different girls listed.

Exacta Picker
03-01-05, 09:03
Southpaw,

Avoid that place like the plague. Strictly a hand release, rushed, and way too expensive.

EP

traveler69
03-04-05, 17:59
I've become a huge fan of Japan therapy, where the treatment is always good, but for my birthday yesterday I decided to take a chance on Oasis, in search of the "vivian experience" mentioned earlier on this board.

Things seemed good to start, after I entered, I was introduced to "happy" who I was told was the only choice at the moment. Bad teeth, and not a knockout, but she would do considering I was there - the only problem was what she would do was.. well, absolutely nothing.

Took me to the table shower, but made a point of not going near any of the fun bits - finally telling me to wash myself. Then back to the room to the absolute worst massage I have ever had in an AMP - and not even an invitation to roll over. This level of crap service even after I mentioned to Mama-San that it was my birthday, and this was my present to myself.

Obviously no tip was requested nor offered. Here is my tip - GIVE BETTER SERVICE!

AVOID.

Alas I was out of time, but still worked up as all hell, so today I got a chance to head for Japan for the real deal. As I pulled in, some other monger headed in before me, so I figured I was in for either a wait, or the second string, but Nancy introduced me to "Candy" new to the place, and a South Korean native - maybe 26ish, and a good body, although she will put on some pounds as she ages. Excellent implant work though. I told Nancy that I had a bad birthday experience the day before, and she told Candy to make sure that the birthday boy got an extra special experience. She immediately let me know that great things would be happening soon, and I immediately popped one of my all time great boners - very obvious through my jeans.

Candy helped me to undress, but since the other monger was in the shower, she had me lay down and delivered a brief massage while we waited. My wood never even showed hints of fading, and eventually it was on to the shower for a very very thorough cleaning, including all the right touches - and with Candy, all the touches were the right ones.

Back to the room, and the massage was an oral one, beginning with me on my back, and lots of attention. I was still hard as a rock, and no end to that in sight, and Candy did a lot of licking, caressing, and overall very sensual touches, before applying the raincoat and beginning one of the best bjs I have experienced. She followed up by climbing on top, but instead of just a little rocking like some AMP girls do, she really got into bouncing and leaning back and forth and enjoying herself immensely - maybe the fact that I had been sporting wood from the moment she gave me a greeting hug had something to do with it.

Soon we reversed, and Candy laid back on the table, opening herself for me to stand beside the table and slide back in. Candy wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself up to meet every stroke, seemed to enjoy what was happening as much as I was. It was incredibly hot to have an active partner that was actually into the sex, or at least a very good actress, and after a few minutes of this, I couldn't hold back any longer and really cut loose.

After, she dressed and had me lie down while she removed the raincoat and then milked Mr. Happy, making sure to drain every last drop, then off to get the warm towel for a thorough cleanup. After all this action, she began an amazingly relaxing massage, that turned me to jello before I dozed off in the room - only to be awakened when time finally ran out.

All in all, while Candy is not absolute perfection, she is one of the best AMP girls I have ever experienced anywhere - her attitude and service way more than make up for her age beginning to show, and the beginnings of a belly. At 45 I'm no spring chicken myself, but Candy made me feel 18 again, and it's been a long time since I've popped wood that just would not go down until it was relieved. I hesitate to post this one because I'd love to keep her to myself, but guys, treat this girl right.

Able2
03-11-05, 17:09
The SW activity had been getting better up until this week.The LE activity is on overload now becuase of the 3 murders in 12 hours. Hopefully they will find something better than harrassing SW as a cure for these deaths so life can go on.

Able2

Southpaw
03-13-05, 01:20
I was out last weekend and had trouble finding one, but I eventually did. She was a white girl, black hair, decent, slim body and about 5-foot-7 or so. She told me she was actually an LPN who loves sex and just does this kind of thing for fun. She took very good care of me. Sorry, but I don't remember her name.

traveler69
03-13-05, 12:58
Where did you find her if I might ask. Sounds like a diamond in the rough, and it would be kind of nice to go american rather than a steady diet of the asian persuasion. Also, what kind of gift did you provide, and for what level of service.

Thanks

Can swap some good and recent AMP info for the help.

Southpaw
03-13-05, 21:30
I found her down along Princess St, past the school. Paid 2 jacksons for the full monty. She wanted 3! It was late and I told her she wasn't going anywhere for a while if she didn't get in with me now :)

Southpaw
03-13-05, 21:32
It was WEST Princess and not EAST Princess St.

I wasn't specific there.

Southpaw
03-24-05, 00:10
WGAL-TV 8 reported that undercover troopers busted the Japan Spa and arrested the owner and two of the girls.

I'm sure that will certainly stem the outbreak of shootings downtown that has left six or so dead.

Southpaw
03-24-05, 22:56
From the York (Pa.) Daily Record

http://ydr.com/story/local/62665/

Tribalcat
04-19-05, 12:35
Last week I arrived at the Spring Garden for a noon’er and was greeted at the door my Kim, a petite Korean girl with nice implants and pixie style hair. She took me to my room and told me to get comfee. I expected the ugly step sister to come back and get me for my shower, but when the door opened it was Kim. She led me to the table shower by holding my hand and then took my towel and had me lay face down. She did a very detailed wash of every crack and crevasse, then had me turn over. When she saw my raging hard on she was smiled and asked if my friend was enjoying himself so far. She washed my front and spent some extra time on her new found friend. She rinsed and had me stand as she slowly towel dried my body. When she was drying my legs, she brushed her face on me and then looked up at me with these big dark eyes and licked her lips. I told her he was cold and needed warmed up a bit. She smiled and then slowly took me in her mouth and began to give one of the best BBBJ I had ever had. She had her hands on my ass and was driving me deep down her throat. I told her I was going to cum and that made her only my aggressive. As I CIMWS she drew so hard on me that I don’t think one drop was left in my balls. She then stood and smiled took a cup of warm water and rinsed my off, then wrapped my towel around me and walked me back to my room. She said I could have a massage or get dressed. I elected to get dressed. As I was walking out I realized that I had only paid the door fee, so I asked her how much she would like for a tip. She said I can worry about that next time I visit. As I pulled out and got down the street I realized I was going the wrong way. So I turned around and as I passed the Spa I saw several LE sitting in the parking lot and a unmarked van. I missed being involved in the bust by just a few minutes. All I have to say is - wow, what a Great BBBJCIMWS and I don’t think I will be seeing Kim again.

steve89391
05-09-05, 09:08
I did a little cruising in York around 2:30 3:00 AM Sun morn. Thought I might try to catch southpaws little treat however no luck Princess was dead and the areas around it I had just given up and was taking george st out to 30 when I saw a wsw on the left near the travellodge or whatever the slum hotel is just down from the strand. Took 40 for BBJCIM I figured what the hell it was late and surely wasnt going to find anything else. Shes not a great find I have used her before so shes been around for a while I think her name is Ruth at least thats what I got anyway lol.

Sam
05-16-05, 14:29
Massage Therapy is having its grand opening in the Prospect Park strip mall one mile east of exit 18 on 83 at Chambers and Prospect. Posted price is $60. I didn't have time to use it.

Southpaw
05-20-05, 00:35
Picked up a petite, dark-haired girl in her mid-20's downtown last weekend. Said her name was Andrea and she was from Hanover. I got the feeling she hadn't done this kind of thing too often and was just out for some quick, fast cash. She gave an excellent BBBJ and we finished in mish. She was a cutie and made me laugh when she (seriously) told me she was a lesbian in high school :)

steve89391
05-28-05, 17:18
Thought I would do drive through York found one WSW however as soon as she got in my car unmarked LE drove passed turned into an alley and started turning around I told her to get out. Didnt let that discourage me though continued driving but never found anything else. I would love to know southpaws secret lol.

steve89391
06-12-05, 14:27
LOL Seems like every SW needs just 5 more to cover her rent lol. Is this a sign that they think I am new to this I just look at them and seriously 5 dollars lol. Anyway York is not near as dead as I thought it was seems as though the traffic as simply shifted there were about 5 to choose from. Anyway If anyone knows where the girls from the old Harrisburg Fantasy girls ended up please let me know. I know 2 were busted when they shut the place down, but they had some cuties and I cant believe they all went to the straight and narrow.

Thanks

Southpaw
06-12-05, 14:44
From the York Daily Record.

http://ydr.com/story/local/73601/

Police make arrests in sting

Sunday, June 12, 2005

York City Police arrested four women and five men during a prostitution sting Thursday.

Arrested on prostitution charges were [Names deleted by Admin].

Charged with soliciting prostitution were [Names deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending the removal of the names or persons who were arrested from within in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please overwrite or delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

FYI, posting news reports of law enforcement actions in public forums, and specifically the names of those who were arrested, is a common ploy of LE. It's the same as getting their drug-smelling dog on TV: They can stop more activity with the media story than they could possibly do individually. This is why the Forum does not permit the posting of the names of arrestees, and why individual Forum Members are limited to posting one such report per year.

Anyway, if you don't want to be suspected as a Narc on this Forum, I would strongly suggest in the future that you edit out the names when you post a copy of a news reports.

GuyFromScpa
06-13-05, 07:20
York needs to work on priorities. They are having an unusual number of shootings this year but yet they still go after easy marks. Typical - who is up for election? Rhetorical question.

I have not been finding much in York the last few months. Must either be my timing or the areas. I used to be able to find someone anytime of the day or night. If anyone wants to share some locations, feel free to PM me. My usual haunts are dry lately (Queen / Princess / Duke / King).

If anyone needs to know some good places to take a lady for a car job, let me know. I have found some good places where no one bothers you and you have a minimal chance of being found.

JankMonster
06-22-05, 22:11
Would y'all advise staying away at this time?

steve89391
06-24-05, 08:58
I personally have never been harassed by the York Police but I have heard horror stories about them and some of the other big city vice cops. As for York you are relatively safe IF YOU ARE SMART (I think) there isnt a whole lot of action so Police arent crawling all over except for when bars are letting out. Now if you read back a few posts you will see I was getting lucky in one area of the city while others were being busted so perhaps luck was on my side. As for me personally I am staying away for a while I have driven through for some recon to see what I can see but deff not picking anyone up rite now. Hope that helps a little.

JankMonster
06-24-05, 16:48
Went today and visited with Sarah. Fairly attractive, tall, decent body. She really didnt seem into it. Since I noticed this, it detracted from my experience. TS was busy when I got there, so she started with the massage. Finally TS became available so we went in there. Upon the flip she avoided the area I didnt want her to avoid almost completely. Just gave it a cursory wash. Back into the room.

Continued a nice massage and then went onto the main show. All activities performed fairly well, but I was turned off by her bad breath, and wouldve preferred if she paid more attention with the razor on herself. All in all, I probably wouldnt see her again, but I've always had good luck there in the past.

Stickshift
06-28-05, 19:48
Driving through town on my way to H-burg about 2 weeks ago and i had a little time to visit the Japan therapy spa. Seems they've recently re-opened with new management, and have at least 2 very hot ladies working - Ruby and Jenna, one being cute in a 60's babyface sorta way, the other being more 90's sultry with slender legs (i'm a sucker for slender legs). Sorry gents, can't remember which was which - yeah, you guessed it, went with slender legs. Nice TS, good attention to all special parts...massage was pretty good, with a most excellent CBJ FS/multi-position ending. Not a clock-watcher, which is always a plus in my book. Nice ladies, seem to be eager to please and garner extra business. Treat 'em well, and hope they stay around for a while (at least, to cater to my westbound PA trips!)

Paland
07-15-05, 15:14
Driving through town around 6 PM yesterday (with several passengers) and saw more working girls in ten minutes than I have seen in a year in York. Especially nice looker on corner of Queen and College. Even saw several on the 500 and 600 block of West Princess which all I ever seen before were pharmaceutical sales people. And West King street too.

I may have to sneak out tonight or tomorrow.

steve89391
07-16-05, 11:01
Queen st is where quite a few busts happening a few weeks ago. Good to hear there is finally some activity thought I guess early is better than late.

Sam
07-23-05, 09:18
I really should pay attention to what these places call themselves. "Therapy"
There is a bar 5 feet above the table for the girl to hang on to as she walks all over your back. The massage table had a hole in it for your face to go....and that should have tipped me off...but no...ever hopeful I went for it. Anyway, it was a good massage.

Android67
07-29-05, 00:14
Visited both with in the last few weeks, and the experiences were complete opposites.

Tokyo - went there looking for Toni, who while older is closer to a GFE than most AMP girls (does BBBJ, lots of positions, moves well). Unfortunately for me, she was on vacation. I should have turned around and left for Japan, but didn't. Got dealt a much older 'girl' than I usually go for, probably mid to upper 40s, tried to overcharge me too. Did the job, but not really memorable. I can't recall her name. OK TS, lackluster massage, mechanical FS. Should have gone for happy ending HR and saved cash for later. I think I'm done with Tokyo (Toni notwithstanding), because.

Japan - met at the door by nicely dressed hostess, a big improvement over the wrinkled old ladies of Tokyo; I thought she might be my attendant, until she called over Koko. Koko was very pretty, 26 years old, at Japan Spa only 8 days (she says); long straight hair, slender, natural A cups, flat tummy, nice ass, just what I like. Looked a bit like Keiko (Chief O'Brien's wife) from Star Trek:TNG. Anyway, the TS was very good, followed by a decent massage that seemed to get better as it went along. And everything went up from there. AR (not my favorite thing, but pleasurable), CBJ, CG, mish, I took my time and enjoyed myself, but didn't make it to doggie (next time, for sure). Not rushed at all. I will definitely repeat soon.

steve89391
07-31-05, 18:58
I was out around 2:30 2:45 just about ready to give up when I came across WSW Nikki on Queen I didnt ask her age but I would guess early 20's. She is normally on N Pine. Everything was included for 60 with no negotiation so you could probly get her for 40 or 50, but I wasnt in the mood to haggel. Face and body easy 8.5 oral skills were great. She wouldnt give up a number made some excuse about somebody just stole her cell and she doesnt do this often. I also noticed a very cute BSW not sure of age but def not older that 22.

Misty Mounter
08-10-05, 13:19
I visited Oasis again, hoping to get reacquainted with Vivian. She was not available.

Had a session with "Nana." I am really bad with ages but 30 something I would guess. Attractive if unimpressive.

Made very sure my member was as clean as he might like to be during TS.

A real flirt. Didn't offer massage, just started rubbing herself against me until I helped her out of her clothing. Munched on her breasts for a bit then CBJ. She climbed on and laid out on top of me she tried a few positions on top that did nothing for me. I got on top but had no luck communicating to her what I wanted her to do. Took forever to get her to lift her logs. She was an uninspired and uninspiring lay. Really lousy language skills killed the experience. She kept asking "Tired" afterward. She wanted a cuddle afterward. That was OK, but when she continued asking "Tired" I got frustrated that she did not seem to understand "No."

Not an experience to cause me to recommend her. Guess it's a "your mileage may vary" chance you take at Oasis.

volkl5
08-15-05, 18:21
Any services available in York on short notice (not picky about type of service arrangement). Guidance appreciate.

Cheers

Southpaw
09-12-05, 19:38
Saw in the paper that five or six girls were arrested during a sweep/sting around the 100 block of East Princess St. last Thursday night/Friday morning. I was then out looking over the weekend and there was nothing out. One or two possibilities but not worth it to me to pick up.

The opportunities this summer were pretty much limited. A lot of these girls are out to scam for as much money as possible to feed the crack or horse habit. It was ridiculous to hear the prices some of these bottom feeders were asking. Definitely gotten worse in the past 5 or 10 years for sure.

I've come to the conclusion it is almost better to just hit one of the MP's and pay the little extra for a nice,long, hassle-free session with a girl cleaner, probably nicer and better looking. The downside is that a BJ, full service or anything like that is probably out of the question (unless you are able to - and want to - pay more money of course).

Southpaw
09-12-05, 19:42
Has anybody picked up a tall, spanish girl with a nice rack downtown lately? I think she called herself Janette. She was with another small Spanish girl named Lilly or something like that when I met them. Maybe they got caught in the sweep. I'd like to find Janette again :)

Const Worker
09-17-05, 11:17
York area police bust three spas for prostitution

September 16, 2005

YORK TWP., MANCHESTER TWP., YORK CO. -- Police in York County bust three massage parlors for prostitution.

The massage parlors involved are Oasis Spa and Lily Spa along South Queen Street in York Township; and Tokyo Spa along Loucks Road in Manchester Township.

Police say in all eight people have been charged with prostitution-related offenses for offering undercover officers sex in exchange for money.

Wsw Bsw
10-19-05, 20:08
Any updates on the York AMPs?

Is there any AMP in York that is open?

If not, what are the alternatives?

Able2
10-20-05, 09:31
5 more SW were picked up on Mon. night. These were some of the older girls you see out all of the time so LE must be doing their final pre election sweep. Thank God it is almost Nov. 4th. The YWCA announced the other day that they are going to try and revitalize Pine and Princess St. A local bank gave them $750,000.00 to start with. This is sure to have an impact on where the stroll is. If you notice it moving keep us informed.

Able2

Sam
10-20-05, 20:20
This is one time that the LE and media do us a favor. They always print the name, age and approximate address of the girls. While their names shouldn't be put here...where's the article that tells of the arrest?

Able2
10-21-05, 09:04
I have not seen a report in the paper on this one. My regular part time SW gave me the info. I have driven through the hood for the last three days and not seen any of the girls she mentioned which is very unusual and would support her story. The article on this may have been held becuase of all the coverage of the shooting on Duke St.

Winefan
11-02-05, 16:29
Any update on the statuus ofthe AMP's in the area?

I live in Northern Balt Couty so York is much closer than Baltimore.

Please advise.

WineFan

Android67
11-04-05, 01:07
Any update on the statuus ofthe AMP's in the area?
I live in Northern Balt Couty so York is much closer than Baltimore.
Please advise.Japan Spa (just off Market, near the hospital) is open, but very paranoid -- they asked that next time, I park across the street, so that no one would know they were open/busy. And of course, as I'm leaving, there's a patrol car across the street. Lucky for me he was chatting with two pedestrians through the window. I got out of there as non-chalantly as I could, while my heart pounded in my chest.

JS has also instituted a membership/frequent customer discount card -- get 5 (or 6, can't remember), get $10 off the next one or something like that. My attendant was Coco (not the same as the Koko I saw in July) -- 30's, attractive, decent service at the going rate, but nothing inspired or noteworthy. Is it me, or is the massage quality going downhill? Or am I becoming jaded, and noticing it when the attendant isn't really into it? Maybe I should try during the daytime instead of at night?

Just my opinion, but even if Tokyo has reopened, I'd stay away -- the age of their attendants has climbed and quality has declined after each of the last times they were busted, and I doubt it's any better now.

Sam
11-05-05, 16:00
Lights are reported to be on at Lily and Oasis Maybe Toykyo is open too.

Just a Dude
11-10-05, 22:27
I was cruising through York late on Friday night and decided to stop for a little R&R. I have been going to Tokyo lately, but they were closed. It was almost 10PM, so I headed over to Japan Spa to see if they might be open. No cars were in the back, but when I rang the bell I was buzzed in. I was lead to a room and soon greeted by Terri. She said she was 23, had been there a little over a week. She was fairly tall, very slender and skinny (the way I like them) with a cute face. She lead me through a typical table shower and then back to the room for a massage. The massage wasn't the best, but she didn't waste much time either, so I am not complaining. She got undressed without the usual negotiation and did not disappoint. She said they close at 10PM, but I know I got there after that. It was after 11PM when I left.

I was happy enough to visit again on Sunday on my way back through York. I had to wait, they were a little busy. But once again I had Terri and I left a happy customer. I would recommend, but I am just a dude who likes a massage from time to time.

MikedD
11-22-05, 19:34
Just wondering if anyone has tried this place. I was cruising through and by chance saw it. It is on George St. It has a non-asian staff. The "manager" introduced me to the girls that were working that night. There were three and I met two of them. Both were not bad looking at all. I did not stay since I was not really planning anything that night anyway. But the layout inside looks great. The one room the manager showed me had a spa with a "bed" that flips over on top when you are done using the spa. The rates were a little higher than the standard AMP fare. But like I said this looked interesting. Thanks and be safe.

GuyFromScpa
11-23-05, 11:28
I visited Japan last week. I had a very enjoyable trip with a tour guide named June. She showed me all the sites and helped me explore the beautiful countryside. She was very flexible and did not ask for anything in particular. She told me she likes to ride horses so we went horseback riding until I couldn't ride any longer.

A great experience. Looking forward to a future visit to the land of Japan.

Five Zero Rob
11-27-05, 21:53
On 11/26/05 I was cruising the usual area on King/Pine/Princess streets when I spotted a short brunette women, looked like a typical street walker except a little cleaner. She was playing a game boy (Yazee) Stay way from this women! First she will get right into the car with you, then she will invite you to here apt. at the corner of King. Its an apt complex building. When I asked her to prove to me that she is not 50 she sucked the head of my cock, I felt her up and grabbed her tits. O.k. good enough for me right wrong! Make a long story short, she brings me to her place, procrastinates, then she asked you what you want, she never takes off clothing. Then when you drop your pants she says shes a cop? She makes a phone call then A black man walks in, they give me options. Mean while I see no badges and when I ask she got defensive. She tells me that this is whay she has to do to keep from going to jail herself. So I had to go to my atm and pull out three hundred dollars. Soon after I left, a cop flashed his lights to run thru a traffic light and then tailed me for a few minutes. Well my guess is that they are stinging but to there personal benefit. My guess is that they are hitting up Johns for cash and letting you go. Corruption? My guess is yes. Just watch it there guys!

Android67
11-28-05, 23:58
On 11/26/05 I was cruising the usual area on King/Pine/Princess streets when I spotted a short brunette women, looked like a typical street walker except a little cleaner. She was playing a game boy (Yazee) Stay way from this women! First she will get right into the car with you, then she will invite you to her apt. at the corner of King.
There are two things I've learned about the street game from reading this forum:

1. Never, never, NEVER talk biz to a SW thru your window.

2. Never go to a place of her choosing -- have a place picked out beforehand. The only exception would be for a 'regular', and even then I'd be leery.

Remember that desperate people will do desperate things, especially when it comes to money. My hat's off to you for just playing the streets -- I'm mostly an AMPer with the occaisional escort (when I want a little more conversation -- when I want a lot of talk I go to a strip club :D ) -- the SW thing is way out of my comfort zone. It was an expensive lesson for you to learn, but at least it didn't cost you any bodily harm. Be safe out there...

A67

Funguy1514
11-29-05, 15:41
I'm also thinking you got scammed.

The typical scam that some desparate folks will pull is that the "lady" will offer to take you back to her place for some action. SHe'll usually be as convincing as she needs to be in order to get you to come along. One you show up at her appartment, the usually scam is for the "boyfriend" to come in brandishing some type of weapon. If you want to leave, you hand over your cash.

Sounds like this pair stepped up the scam a bit. Doubtful they were cops, but used the same setup to get you to had over cash.

You escaped poorer, but unharmed. Consider it a lesson learned.

Jimmy Smits
11-30-05, 22:36
I was back in PA visiting and I read this so I figured I teach this beatch a lesson. She was located and looked as described. I got her into the car and played dumb. We played the are you a cop game and of course she started to play with Mr. Happy. She told me she had a place and I told her no we'd be going to a place of my choice. She started to freak a little once I put the power locks down.

For those of you who don't the York area it's very rural once you get outside the city. I took off heading west out of town and she starts going crazy telling me she's going to call the cops. She never once identified herself to me as LE. The beautiful thing was I had a new car with paper tags so she had no way to track me down.

I got her about 10 miles outside of York off a side road off Route 30 and I pulled over to the side of the road and told her what she did to a friend of mine the other day and how I didn't like it.

I told her she better never pull that crap again or next time I'd take her even further out of town and she may never make it home. I made her get out of the car and told her since she had gotten $300 for nothing to find her own way home!

Maybe next time she'll think twice before fucking with someone like that.

Android67
12-01-05, 21:15
Maybe next time she'll think twice before fucking with someone like that.

Nice job, Jimmy -- I'm afraid I might not have been as kind as you, maybe making her do the deed first. :) There are a million variations on the Murphy Game, but the objective is always the same... Kinda reminds me of "Last Exit to Brooklyn" where Jennifer Jason Leigh is a SW/scammer who cons horny sailors into dropping trou and her brother and his buddies then roll the guy for his cash. One time though, the guys don't do their part (to get back at her for something), and she actually has to give the guy a BJ, and you can tell she's not into it at all...

Rob, did the guy go with you to the ATM, and did he show any LE ID? If he wasn't a cop, I'd have been tempted to flag those cops down and tell them the guy was trying to extort money from you. Tell them you hooked up with the chick at a bar, drove to her place, then the guy threatened you. I'm not sure, but isn't extortion a felony, while solicitation for prostitution is a misdemeanor?

Toshiosamma
12-06-05, 21:29
Hi gentlemen of York,

My girlfriend has just arrived in York to work for a while, and from what she was able to tell me over the phone, I think she is probably at Oasis. I always like to check up on the joints where she is. Is it a reasonably nice place? By which I mean clean, drug-free, friendly atmosphere, etc. I'll probably drive out (from Pittsburgh) in a few days to see for myself. I read online that it had been raided in September along with two other places nearby. Any opinion on the temperature of LE vs AMP activity in York right about now?

God, I hope she quits this job soon!

GuyFromScpa
12-08-05, 07:58
Ran into a nice lady out doing some holiday shopping last night on Duke between Market and Princess. Just being the friendly sort, I stopped to wish her happy holidays. She said she doesn't get out much at all and hails from Hanover actually. Her name was Adriane.

Tis the season to be jolly so I gave her a small gift to bring her some joy and she did the same. She caught my second gift with joy.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Paland
12-08-05, 11:32
Gee Toshiosamma, give us a name, we will try her out and get back to you. Maybe you could get me a discounted rate too.

P-dick

York
12-08-05, 17:05
Mz. Toshiosamma is at the Oasis.

She says not a chance she will quit this career in the near future, else
she would be stuck with Mr. Toshiosamma the whole day.

Like many Korean husbands, he lives off her earnings and physically
abuses her (according to her).

Sometimes she uses the name Angie.

Toshiosamma
12-09-05, 01:54
Mz. Toshiosamma is at the Oasis.
She says not a chance she will quit this career in the near future, else
she would be stuck with Mr. Toshiosamma the whole day.
abuses her (according to her).With all due respect, Mr. York, you are full of bullshit. None of that is true. What did I do to you to deserve this?

Toshiosamma
12-09-05, 02:51
abuses her (according to her).Now that I think about it for a few minutes, I suspect I know what's going on here. My girl has a Japanese ex-boyfriend who fits your description rather well. Despite my screen name I am not Japanese. Nor am I Korean, and I am not her husband. Through no particular fault of your own, you asked her about the wrong guy.

Southpaw
12-13-05, 00:22
Ran into a nice lady out doing some holiday shopping last night on Duke between Market and Princess. Just being the friendly sort, I stopped to wish her happy holidays. She said she doesn't get out much at all and hails from Hanover actually. Her name was Adriane.

Tis the season to be jolly so I gave her a small gift to bring her some joy and she did the same. She caught my second gift with joy.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Nova -

She is pretty good. See my post fron 5/20 of this year. I met up with her two or three times. Gives great head and is a good fuck with that petite, small-titted body of hers. Reminds me of an SW named Linda that used to be out well over 5 years ago. Haven't seen her in months though....

Haven't been out in a while since the Spanish girls disappeared :( Hooked up with a black girl (40 years old, big tits, loves to suck) through another black woman I met downtown, but I've stopped hitting that lately. Probably bored with her LOL

GuyFromScpa
12-14-05, 08:00
I should have given a bit mroe detail... she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch for starters. I offered to go exploring the small cave but neither of us had the proper equipment for safe exploring. After a few moments, she said the risk was worth the reward as long as I got out of the cave before the explosion (scary thought). Luckilly I managed to find a protective suit so nothing bad would happen. Be careful.

GuyFromScpa
12-20-05, 07:43
I just got back last night from a wonderful trip to the land of Nippon. When I arrived, my tour guide, Joon, led me to my room and showed me the way to get a good bath. After getting very clean, it was back to my room to relax before taking my tour.

The tour started off real nice and smooth. After a bit, she said she was hungry so we stopped so she could get a nice tossed salad with some nuts and a bit of sausage on it. Then we went back to the tour... The mountains were very nice to look at so she took me horse back riding initially so I could view them. She is a good cow girl. After a bit, we came across some dogs in the park so we watched them having their fun.

When the tour was over, we went back to relax for a bit. I feel very relaxed after this trip.

NormanW
12-29-05, 14:23
The girls are being tested for HIV.

You know Springfield and the dirty ****** who walk the streets.