PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

DarthTyranus
04-12-17, 21:16
I didn't want to create yet another thread prematurely, but based on the volume of reports on this place, this amp merited its own thread. Here you go.

Sounds like Vivian, Angel, and Kiko are really hot. I'm not sure if Rylie is still there but some good reports on her too.

DarthTyranus
04-12-17, 21:28
Copied from Massage Thread:

I'll get to the movie analogy in a minute. But the horny Monger that I am, went back to Vanilla for more of that hot Vivian, since if I recall might be here for only a month. Well damn she was busy with one of you other horny Mongers out there. So mama introduced me to Angel. DAMNNN!! Another hot one. She pretty damn hot too. About 5'1, long straight black hair that goes down her back, seductive dark brn eyes, another beautiful fair smooth skin. No tats. Nice real big C cup tatas with darker nipples that are very suckable. Nani was shaved with patch on top. Looks like early 20's. Very slim nice body with long legs and nice ass. Almost spinner.

Nice soothing massage. On the flip she was already undressed and got into a awesome BBBJ 69. She sucked awesome while I DATY that sweet young pussy. She had a nice body. Flat tummy, long legs, great tits.

She slipped cover on while seating on my chest, then she slid down and we got into RCG. Nice watching jr slip in and out of her wet tight pussy. Told her to turn around as I wanted to see her pretty face and awesome boobs. She leaned over for some light kissing and went to sucking on her nice nipples. I just let her ride me in that position until I unloaded. Cleaned me up and cuddled a little real GFE style. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard Fees. I will definitely repeat. I also go back and give Vivian 10's too.

As I was walking out, met a new provider starting tomorrow. Kiko! Another stunner. Spinner, surfer looking Chinese that looks Japanese and local. Tan and spinner body, past shoulder brown hair. DAMNNN!!

Back to the movie analogies. "Empire strikes back". Trust me on this, between Vivian, Angel, & Kiko, they are all young hotties that brings back Empire memories. No doubt! It's the "Chinese Connection" hotties. I was a big time Empire patron, and these honies fill the demands. IMHO.

Flesh.

DarthTyranus
04-12-17, 21:32
I'll get to the movie analogy in a minute. But the horny Monger that I am, went back to Vanilla for more of that hot Vivian, since if I recall might be here for only a month. Well damn she was busy with one of you other horny Mongers out there. So mama introduced me to Angel. DAMNNN!! Another hot one. She pretty damn hot too. About 5'1, long straight black hair that goes down her back, seductive dark brn eyes, another beautiful fair smooth skin. No tats. Nice real big C cup tatas with darker nipples that are very suckable. Nani was shaved with patch on top. Looks like early 20's. Very slim nice body with long legs and nice ass. Almost spinner.

Nice soothing massage. On the flip she was already undressed and got into a awesome BBBJ 69. She sucked awesome while I DATY that sweet young pussy. She had a nice body. Flat tummy, long legs, great tits.

She slipped cover on while seating on my chest, then she slid down and we got into RCG. Nice watching jr slip in and out of her wet tight pussy. Told her to turn around as I wanted to see her pretty face and awesome boobs. She leaned over for some light kissing and went to sucking on her nice nipples. I just let her ride me in that position until I unloaded. Cleaned me up and cuddled a little real GFE style. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard Fees. I will definitely repeat. I also go back and give Vivian 10's too.

As I was walking out, met a new provider starting tomorrow. Kiko! Another stunner. Spinner, surfer looking Chinese that looks Japanese and local. Tan and spinner body, past shoulder brown hair. DAMNNN!!

Back to the movie analogies. "Empire strikes back". Trust me on this, between Vivian, Angel, & Kiko, they are all young hotties that brings back Empire memories. No doubt! It's the "Chinese Connection" hotties. I was a big time Empire patron, and these honies fill the demands. IMHO.

Flesh.

Had to try Vivian after reading review. Flesh's review was pretty spot on. Vivian is a very pretty provider. From face, skin, body, pussy, service. All in all a really good session. One of the hottest Chinese providers that I've seen and been with in a while.

I will definitely repeat. Especially cause she's fairly new to the business and Hawaii. Virgin to Mongers. LOL.

Boom.

Recently went to Vanilla and made an appt. With Hanna. Got there and I asked mama who else was working and she said she had new girls. So I made a decision and I told her let me try one of the new girls. In walks a pretty petite Chinese girl with big tits and nice body (about 5'2", 112 lbs) She speaks English fairly well and can hold a pretty decent conversation. She tells me it's her first day there. I ask her name and she tells me her name but says she doesn't know what name mama will use for her. From Flesh review I think she using Vivian because the description sounds like the same girl (tattoo on stomach and back of neck. So I'll use Vivian as to not confuse anyone. This place is very clean and looks like it was just remodeled.

She is super friendly and pretty much has that "I do anything for you" attitude. We go to the huge shower and she gets naked and washes me and herself off. Tits are big Ds but little saggy. I thought she had implants but she said they real. Back to the room and does some light massage while I make a little convo. On the flip we make out w / DFK and gets right to BBBJ, then 69 (nice shaved nani and nice lips, no loose teri beef here), CFS, RCG and CG. I tried to hold back but couldn't and popped in CG because it felt so good. She showers me off and back to the room for more massage since had time. Overall L / A / S - 8/10/10 Will repeat. I love how it's bright here, not dim like most places, so got a real good look at the nani. Can PM me if you like more info.

Made a appt with Hanna at Vanilla. She not girl in pic, but she's cute, friendly and gives good service. She's not thin or spinner, but she's just how I likum. Long brown hair, cute face, huge real D cups with awesome suckable pink nipples with huge ariolas. All shaved pussy which was clean and sweet.

Nice massage to start. On the flip jr was ready so she asked what I wanted. Told her FS. Started with a nice BBBJ in 69 which I went to town on her shaved nani. DATY until she came, in which I almost blew my load too. Put on the cover for some RCG, CG, then finished in doggie which was nice as I played with those huge titties. I pulled off the cover and finished on her ass. Chinese and speaks English very well. No rush at all. Will repeat. Standard damage for FS.

On the way out I met Vivian. Just like Flesh reviewed, she is a hottie. Definitely will try her next. Nice clean place in CC.

Buka.

So went to check out Vanilla Spa in Century Center. Figured this would be a massage AMP and it was. Place is super nice and clean. So I got Vivian to service me. She is freaking HOT! Pretty new here which was better to me. Real pretty Chinese with really nice fair skin. Straight black hair little pass shoulder. But what really turned me on was she had a real sexy high class office girl look. Not sure if you can understand that, but when she walked in with her high heels and panty / brah combo, she had a model look of a hot Chinese office worker. Maybe because of her black hair and fair skin which was flawless. The only thing made her wild was the two tats on the back of her neck and lower stomach. Very pretty face and eyes.

Around 5'3, very slim and curvy. Nice real D cups tits, with nice soft darker nipples. Long nice legs, nice ass which led to a sweet clean shavin nani. Looks like late 20's.

Did some light massage, but I was so excited about her looks I had to get her naked and couldn't wait to get some DATY. Light kissing, sucked on those nice tits, and worked down to that sweet clean nani. DATY until climax, then she wanted some of Jr. So as I stood against table, she bent down for some nice BBBJ. Good suction action for a while, then she slipped cover on and I had her standing doggie against the table. She was wet but very tight. Her body looked damn nice in that position. I was pretty worked up, so I turned her around and had her lay on edge of table while I pounded in standing mish at edge of table. Watching her face, tits, and jr going in and out of her nice shved pussy was too much. Finished in matter minutes. We were in big room so I asked her to shower off with me, she said next time.

WOW! Vivian is definitely a repeater. Very friendly and speaks English well. Never rushed. L / A / S 9/10/10 IMHO Standard fees.

Flesh.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanill-spa-8082274877-century-center/7040305More stories copied here.

DarthTyranus
04-12-17, 21:36
I'm tired, you guys do the rest.

I was perusing through the BP ads as I regularly do. I noticed her ad. It was the one where she was in a black bikini doing a hard split. I couldn't get that picture out of my mind. They may have taken that picture down. I hope they reuse it soon.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/athletic-girl-kylie-real-picture-8082274877-century-center/7028873

Since I am weary of BP ads, I noticed a previous post on her. He's a trusted monger who has never steered me wrong, so I broke down and called and made an appointment. I've never been to this place and was a little worried I'd get the bait and switch, so I repeated over the phone and when I got there, that I was here to see Kylie.

She was even wearing the same bikini in her previous ad (light blue). I compared her hair to the ad and her tatoo checked out as well. The previous post was spot on. She works out of vanilla spa, which apparently opened this year. It was a little slow when I went, but I like quiet and discrete places. She's from Hong Kong but has lived in the US for sometime now. Her English is good, but has that Hong Kong accent (British / Chinese).

She has an athletes physique, a cross between a gymnast and a Chinese Olympic diver. Very short and petite. I'm not sure if a muscular body can be considered a spinner. Everything was covered. I thought I was getting BBBJ, but she did that ninja condom thing. Don't know if she's into dfk, I didn't really try.

I'm into daty and enjoy watching them squirm. They usually don't want to kiss me after I'm done datying (of course if you get any girl to have a real orgasm, they will involuntarily kiss you, they won't be able to stop themselves). Standard rates apply. She says she's going to be here for a while, so I'll repeat.

Where and what is her tattoo? So if I go to see her I know it's her. How big are her tits?

Tattoo was on her ankle. You could see it better in the picture with her in the black bikini. These images you can't see them. It was tribal. As for breast size, she's a natural Chinese girl. Athletic is a good descriptor. You can see them for yourself in her picture.

The girl who's always congested and has a babyface, with saggy B's? I agree they're natural, whereas the ad pic with the girl on her back in the blue bikini, her tits are fake and holding themselves up.

ShootngStarBoy
04-13-17, 02:11
I didn't want to create yet another thread prematurely, but based on the volume of reports on this place, this amp merited its own thread. Here you go.

Sounds like Vivian, Angel, and Kiko are really hot. I'm not sure if Rylie is still there but some good reports on her too.Never been to Vanilla Spa. Where is this place? TIA.

Goser
04-13-17, 02:21
Okay, based on the previous reviews I decided to check out Vivian at Vanilia Spa. Hanna answered the door. When I saw her, I noticed the big boobs, but she wasn't really pretty to me so I was really hoping that she wasn't Vivian. She wasn't. I learned her name after my session with Vivian.

Soon thereafter, Vivian came in and I thought I recognized her. She looks a lot like Alice at Happiness. So much so that they could be sisters. She has huge boobs. She took a shower with me. Her boobs are definitely enhanced. They sit weird on her body. That's really the only negative. Vivian is indeed a pretty girl. She has nice legs and ass for a Chinese girl. She speaks English but it is only so so to me.

She is very enthusiastic in the sex. BBBJ is only okay. Technique needs some work. I ended up fucking her the whole time because the condom she used was too thick and her BBBJ wasn't good enough to get me off. She did offer CIM. She really has a nice orgasm. She had a few. Loves CG and ACG and sitting CG. Standing Mish. Doggy. Multiple times.

I thought she was excellent, but no repeat for me. I might if she indeed had the double Dee natural boobs. L: 8, A: 8, S: 9. Overall good session.

I'd like to see some of these new girls being reviewed earlier today.

Member #5810
04-13-17, 04:40
Just to clarify, Vanilla Spa is a massage / spa place that offers the full list of extras versus an AMP which offers primarily the fun stuff with massage as a token. When I was there, I was in a brightly sun lit room (which I loved because can see everything! And we fucked on the massage table. Everything was done on the massage table with the hole in the middle for your face kind. It very clean and nice place. I just wanted to mention this so guys know what kind of place to expect. It doesn't look like Rejuve or any other AMP inside.

BlackDolphin
04-13-17, 11:19
Okay, based on the previous reviews I decided to check out Vivian at Vanilia Spa. Hanna answered the door. When I saw her, I noticed the big boobs, but she wasn't really pretty to me so I was really hoping that she wasn't Vivian. She wasn't. I learned her name after my session with Vivian.

Soon thereafter, Vivian came in and I thought I recognized her. She looks a lot like Alice at Happiness. So much so that they could be sisters. She has huge boobs. She took a shower with me. Her boobs are definitely enhanced. They sit weird on her body. That's really the only negative. Vivian is indeed a pretty girl. She has nice legs and ass for a Chinese girl. She speaks English but it is only so so to me.

She is very enthusiastic in the sex. BBBJ is only okay. Technique needs some work. I ended up fucking her the whole time because the condom she used was too thick and her BBBJ wasn't good enough to get me off. She did offer CIM. She really has a nice orgasm. She had a few. Loves CG and ACG and sitting CG. Standing Mish. Doggy. Multiple times.

I thought she was excellent, but no repeat for me. I might if she indeed had the double Dee natural boobs. L: 8, A: 8, S: 9. Overall good session.

I'd like to see some of these new girls being reviewed earlier today.What was the damage?

Tyrus
04-13-17, 12:58
Just to clarify, Vanilla Spa is a massage / spa place that offers the full list of extras versus an AMP which offers primarily the fun stuff with massage as a token. When I was there, I was in a brightly sun lit room (which I loved because can see everything! And we fucked on the massage table. Everything was done on the massage table with the hole in the middle for your face kind. It very clean and nice place. I just wanted to mention this so guys know what kind of place to expect. It doesn't look like Rejuve or any other AMP inside.Now that's helpful. I really hate those setups because I'm a bed kind of guy. No kitchen tables no doctors office tables.

Will passs.

Mahalo.

DrMajikLuv69
04-13-17, 13:27
Never been to Vanilla Spa. Where is this place? TIA.Century Square.

RoloMyOlo
04-13-17, 15:32
Now that's helpful. I really hate those setups because I'm a bed kind of guy. No kitchen tables no doctors office tables.

Will passs.

Mahalo.The room I had, had a twin size bed.

ShaggyDoo
04-13-17, 16:28
Century Square.In the BP ad it says 1750 Kalakaua Ave. That's always been Century Center, which is across the street of the Convention Center. Century Square is in Downtown near HPU.

Spartacus77
04-13-17, 19:02
It's century center. When I went it was a big room with a massage table, although it looked like they had a lot of rooms.

HiPickle
04-13-17, 19:15
It's century center. When I went it was a big room with a massage table, although it looked like they had a lot of rooms.Which floor? If on the first 2 levels, don't have to take that damn elevator 😬.

Spartacus77
04-13-17, 21:14
Which floor? If on the first 2 levels, don't have to take that damn elevator 😬.Unfortunately, you have to undergo the complete CC experience.

Drive up to the guard and ask for the Vanilla parking pass (and ignore the look of distain), wait in the busy lobby for the elevator to open and hope you don't see anyone you know (happened to me and had to come up with a believable excuse as to why I'm there), and ride the slow crowded elevator.

My new trick is if anyone hits the same floor, I'll go up a few floors higher, wait 5 minutes, and then go back down.

The worst is when two mongers get off on the same floor, knock on the same door, and then have to figure out who has an appointment with who. It's happened to me before. Not at vanilla but at another establishment at CC. Awkward.

Best to go early evening when the building quiets down.

HiPickle
04-13-17, 21:49
Unfortunately, you have to undergo the complete CC experience.

Drive up to the guard and ask for the Vanilla parking pass (and ignore the look of distain), wait in the busy lobby for the elevator to open and hope you don't see anyone you know (happened to me and had to come up with a believable excuse as to why I'm there), and ride the slow crowded elevator.

My new trick is if anyone hits the same floor, I'll go up a few floors higher, wait 5 minutes, and then go back down.

The worst is when two mongers get off on the same floor, knock on the same door, and then have to figure out who has an appointment with who. It's happened to me before. Not at vanilla but at another establishment at CC. Awkward.

Best to go early evening when the building quiets down.Ha ha, ya, nothing like waiting for the elevator with one or two other mongers. All looks to the floor. Uh, how about that ball game? LOL.

RoloMyOlo
04-13-17, 22:27

The worst is when two mongers get off on the same floor, knock on the same door, and then have to figure out who has an appointment with who. It's happened to me before. Not at vanilla but at another establishment at CC. Awkward.Haha I kinda do the same thing. I'll get on last and I'll hit a higher floor hoping no one's else has a high floor (like 37+) If everyone gets off before the floor I want then I hit the correct floor once they all leave. Doesn't work all the time though. LOL I've had the running in to mongers thing too, but I figure fuck it we all here for the same thing. Have fun boys.

Tyrus
04-13-17, 22:37
The room I had, had a twin size bed.And I'm back.

Tyrus
04-14-17, 00:58
Just to clarify, Vanilla Spa is a massage / spa place that offers the full list of extras versus an AMP which offers primarily the fun stuff with massage as a token. When I was there, I was in a brightly sun lit room (which I loved because can see everything! And we fucked on the massage table. Everything was done on the massage table with the hole in the middle for your face kind. It very clean and nice place. I just wanted to mention this so guys know what kind of place to expect. It doesn't look like Rejuve or any other AMP inside.Now that's helpful. I really hate those setups because I'm a bed kind of guy. No kitchen tables no doctors office tables.

Will passs.

Mahalo.

ExitOnly
04-14-17, 05:37
Real nice clean place with hard wood flooring. Vivian is more cute then anything and aim to please. She does have that office girl look. I like her attitude and BBBJ. I normally don't like DATY but she has a good tasting puss. All around good service. All you mongers must major in Chinese language because l don't understand a word she said.

Mongers Rus
04-14-17, 08:23
So after reading flesh's report about a Japanese looking spinner starting at Vanilla Spa, I had to check her out.

Sure enough, this girl is a cuttie. Brown surfer hair, tan skin, totally spinner. If you read some of my past reviews you'll see that I'm a huge spinner fan. She has brown straight hair just past shoulders, cute face. Looks like barely 20 years old. Almost local looking. Very friendly and bubbly personality.

Total turn on for me. Real nice tight almost innocent looking body. Very slim, nice B cups, flat tummy, cute ass, nice legs. Pussy so sweet with slight trim Bush on top. Has a tat on back left shoulder (flower) and letter J on her forearm.

Showered together before and after. Gave a nice massage, kissed me all over, than some nice BBBJ. I couldn't wait to get into her spinner body, so had her lay back as I worked from head down to her nani for some extended DATY. Multiple cums made her nutz. Slipped on cover and she rode me straddle style while I stood and lean back on table, with her hanging onto my neck. Picked her up and turned around and lay her on table as I stood pounding. She is so freakin cute. She pulled me down to hug and pound GFE style until I came. Cleaned me up a little than showered together. After wiped up talked a little lying down real GFE style. She might be Chinese, but she looks and services like a Japanese. I had a real Japanese regular provider looong time ago, and thought she could never be replaced, but Kiko comes close.

L / A / S 10's across the board in my book. If you like hot spinners like me, especially surfer Japanese looking ones, Kiko is HOOOTTT!

Definitely Repeater.

Rus.

ShootngStarBoy
04-14-17, 08:34
Unfortunately, you have to undergo the complete CC experience.

Best to go early evening when the building quiets down.Last year I was dating a Thai LMT and things were getting serious between us, we went out to a few dinners, clubs, hikes, her apartment, etc. We were only about a month into the new relationship. We went on a few dates to the club with her friends as third wheels, and fourth wheels. Well one day I decided to go to CC and check out a different "LMT Massage Place" because I wanted variety and try something new. As I waited in the lobby for the elevator her third wheel friend entered the lobby. Damn it! The third wheel friend said "hi" and so I knew I had to BS and tell her I was going up to see her, although I really wasn't. Anyway I rode the elevator up got off the same floor with her third wheel friend and when we got there my little that GF was NOT there! Damn it! All the while I'm thinking shit I'm going to be late for my real appointment at the other LMT place. Shit, do I told the third wheel that "I will call her later later" and I went back into the lobby and pressed the elevator button and went to my real appointment about ten minutes late. That was close one I could have actually ran into my GF instead of the third wheel friend.

Guy205
04-16-17, 02:10

Pretty sure she is the same Alice from Happiness. Unless the 2 have the same ratios, LOL.

Bukake King
04-16-17, 07:30
So last time I saw Vivian on the way out after Hanna. I go to Vanilla and had an appt with Vivian. Read report that she showers with you, so I asked for the big room with the shower. In come Vivian looking as hot and pretty as the last time I saw her. She helps me undress and we go into the shower. She washes me down and does some nice BBBJ. I'm so freakin worked up so I tell her let's go to the table. Wipes me up and away we go. I tilod her to lie back on end of the table with her legs hanging over. I knealed down for a long DATY session as she cums multiple times.

We are all worked up now, as she sits up than turns around and lies on her stomach over the edge as I stand, and she gives me more BBBJ. Pretty fukin nutz!! I'm holding her head as she sucks hard. Felt like we were in a flick or something. LOL.

Told her to get off the table and stand at the edge leaning on the table. Going for some standing doggie. Spreading her ass, playing with her huge nice tits. This is too much so I pull out taking off the cover and just blasted all over her nice ass.

Pretty face, nice body, nice fair milky skin. Very slim, with nice legs and ass. Finished up by showering together again. Very friendly and willing to give good service. 10's in my book. Standard fees. Will definitely repeat.

Buka.

Angel or Kiko next.

BoomBoomBoy
04-17-17, 21:49
Had Angel the other day. Very pretty Chinese girl. Looks like early 20's. Very nice body, great tits CZ, and ass. Very slim. Skipped massage and just got into the deed. Service was nice, and was willing to please. Nice BBBJ. She loved my DATY as she came couple of times. Pussy was sweet with little patch. All in for multiple positions. CFS and finished with BBBJCIM. Showered together which was nice. She is a looker. Will repeat.

BoomBoy.

Insatiable808
04-18-17, 14:37
Had Angel the other day. Very pretty Chinese girl. Looks like early 20's. Very nice body...She is a looker. Will repeat.
BoomBoy.I agree with Brother BBB that Angel is a very pretty girl. I define pretty as even with no makeup, she still good lookin'.

Saw her in the hallway, during an appt with Miss Kiko. Some kinda argument btwn Mama, Angel & FOBish Asian monger. Angel was wearing an orange chiffon like see thru robe covering her lingerie underneath. Would definitely do a turn around if I spotted this girl at Ala Moana Ctr.

Have an appt scheduled to sample Miss Angel in the very near future.

I plan to report on encounters with both Angel & Kiko.

Enjoy the NBA Playoffs!

(My non-relevant Knicks were out of the picture long ago.).

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

DaaBoy
04-18-17, 16:46
I don't mean to add a non-report, but I figured this might be useful for some. I called ahead to schedule an appt with Angel. Mama said ok. I got there and said I was here for my appt with Angel and she told me Angel off today. On her period and won't be back for a week. She kept saying, cannot work with menstration. I was like, ok. Maybe lmk know that beforehand?

So one, Angel isn't there atm. And two, I know this kind of thing happens at a lot of places, but it's frustrating to drive down, brave the elevator of shame (which was crowded today) and then find out, nope, the girl you had an appt for isn't even working.

Sukme
04-18-17, 17:24
FWIW, period is not as predictable as we think. It happens, and sometimes while you are fucking a girl. Some girls keep fucking for cash until the blood flows then they stop. It's business and they want maximum cash.

So it's possible period just happened. But also know that many AMPs will say anything to get you to show up with dick in hand because bros think with the little head, LOL. They try to sell you on another girl since you are there. It's all part of the game.

Welcome to the game. Walk away if your girl not there it's your money.

I don't mean to add a non-report, but I figured this might be useful for some. I called ahead to schedule an appt with Angel. Mama said ok. I got there and said I was here for my appt with Angel and she told me Angel off today. On her period and won't be back for a week. She kept saying, cannot work with menstration. I was like, ok. Maybe lmk know that beforehand?

So one, Angel isn't there atm. And two, I know this kind of thing happens at a lot of places, but it's frustrating to drive down, brave the elevator of shame (which was crowded today) and then find out, nope, the girl you had an appt for isn't even working.

SimpleK
04-18-17, 18:59
IMO she is not a spinner and does not look Japanese at all. She's a little meaty. And face is not too pretty. I rate her looks a 6. She did give a great BBBJ but refused CIM. Will not repeat. She does have a cute ass though.

This place is nowhere near Empire. Come on how can anyone compare the 2? When BBBJCIM, table shower and msog becomes standard then we can start to compare the 2.

YoMama808
04-18-17, 19:25
Does she DFK?

So last time I saw Vivian on the way out after Hanna. I go to Vanilla and had an appt with Vivian. Read report that she showers with you, so I asked for the big room with the shower. In come Vivian looking as hot and pretty as the last time I saw her. She helps me undress and we go into the shower. She washes me down and does some nice BBBJ. I'm so freakin worked up so I tell her let's go to the table. Wipes me up and away we go. I tilod her to lie back on end of the table with her legs hanging over. I knealed down for a long DATY session as she cums multiple times.

We are all worked up now, as she sits up than turns around and lies on her stomach over the edge as I stand, and she gives me more BBBJ. Pretty fukin nutz!! I'm holding her head as she sucks hard. Felt like we were in a flick or something. LOL.

Told her to get off the table and stand at the edge leaning on the table. Going for some standing doggie. Spreading her ass, playing with her huge nice tits. This is too much so I pull out taking off the cover and just blasted all over her nice ass..

Jujubean504
04-18-17, 20:12
So made an appointment to try this place after the many reviews. Made it for 11 am for Vivian and get there to the mama opening the door. She was on the phone with Kiko and she was afraid to come up because of some white monger harassing her. I speak Chinese so I was just listening on their conversation. Anyway mama tried to get her to come up but she kept saying some white tall monger wouldn't stop bothering her. Anyway, she puts me in the big room and I shower and just chill. I'm chilling for 20 min and mama finally comes in and starts to massage me. We talk story in Chinese and she assures me that Kiko is coming up soon. BTW Vivian was at doctors because of a sore throat. Probably from too much vitamin D LOL. Anyway Kiko sis not come up and I just got a lame massage for an hour. Told mama to keep the house fee. Next time the girls better be here. So thanks to whoever that braddah was for wasting my time today. Stop harassing girls if they don't want to see you.

LostWun89
04-19-17, 16:46
Tried to make an appointment with vivian this past weekend, but had to cancel. Going to try again sometime this week, but what floor is this? When I called thia past weekend I could not understand if it was the 25 or 21? Accent too strong on the phone.

SureYourRight
04-20-17, 11:10

So one, Angel isn't there atm. And two, I know this kind of thing happens at a lot of places, but it's frustrating to drive down, brave the elevator of shame (which was crowded today) and then find out, nope, the girl you had an appt for isn't even working.Classic bait and switch. If you are a younger guy or act new to this at all expect this kind of treatment. They'll bring you the wrong girl and tell the girl to say her name is whoever you came to see. They'll say the girl you called and schedule an appointment with doesn't remember you or that she's booked solid for the next 3 or 4 hours.

LostWun89
04-20-17, 16:16
I just called to make appointment with vivian, and mama on the phone flips the f out. Accusing me of always calling and canceling. Like WTF, I called once this past weekend and had to cancel and now I'm labeled to be on a blacklist. WTF. This is fd up.

Idusixtyning
04-20-17, 19:34
I just called to make appointment with vivian, and mama on the phone flips the f out. Accusing me of always calling and canceling. Like WTF, I called once this past weekend and had to cancel and now I'm labeled to be on a blacklist. WTF. This is fd up.Use a different phone number. One of the things some mamas will do is save your number and add codes to it (cancels, strange guy, easy customer, difficult customer, good tipper, VIP, suspected LE, etc). Cancelling is a big deal to them because it deprives the provider of taking a customer in your reserved time slot. And a lot of guys do call and cancel (or even no show). So I guess you got tagged.

Spartacus77
04-20-17, 19:46
I just called to make appointment with vivian, and mama on the phone flips the f out. Accusing me of always calling and canceling. Like WTF, I called once this past weekend and had to cancel and now I'm labeled to be on a blacklist. WTF. This is fd up.As long as you still can get into the "big three" you're all good. The lesson here is don't cancel or no show at Happiness, Rejuve, or Dream. You can't afford to get blacklisted from those places.

Jujubean504
04-21-17, 04:45
So decided to go back and try redeem my last session. Called mama and she said just come all girls available. And new girl Jennifer there too. Tbh I think mama just tells everyone to come so it's pretty pointless to make an appointment. I was listening to her talk to all the other mongers and she just tells you guys to come. Anyway I get there at 1 and mama remembers me. Takes me to the big room and I shower. In walks kiko and she is cute! She's not a spinner but she's hot. She's 26 and Chinese. Shaved with a little patch on top. Her tits are small and bit saggy looking but they are fun to grab and suck. Anyway starts with a light back tickle and kissing. She's very playful and GFE. She did tell me I look like her ex-boyfriend. She apologized on last time scared of the white mongers at the door. Tells me to flip and starts giving an awesome BBJ. Taking it and DT it. Also did a lot of ball sucking. BBJ for about 15 min and I asked to see her pussy. She's takes off panties and guides my fingers to FIV. Nice, wet, and tight. Super playful and giggling throughout session. Asks if I want cover and course the answer is yes. CG nice and deep. She's got some good technique. Spins around to RCG. Didn't do any other position as I wanted to relax let her do the work, more of a slow love making session. Total time over hour had to go back work. Asked to CIM but she said grosstook a shower with me after. She's a real nice girl will be here two more weeks she said. Will definitely repeat. Paid 140 and redeemed the last session house fee. Looking forward to trying angel and Jennifer.

Mongers Rus
04-21-17, 08:08
Been seeing some not so good reviews on Kiko so thought I'd come back and try her again since I had a good time. Actually, this time she was more playful and horny. More crazy but in a good way. Same service as far showering together, a long BBBJ, than DATY with her multiple pops.

SHe was going off and wanted her nani pounded deep. So we got into it, pounding her hard in standing mish. Good thing I had a couple beers as I was lasting like superman. Than she busts out her vibrator and starts cumming like a crazy fuk jerking all over. Than she moves the vibrator from her clit onto the side of my shaft as I pound her damn hard. Feels like her whole pussy is vibrating. WTF! So I just whipped out jr and the cover and started unloading all over her stomach. Crazy shit!

Definitely had to shower, so we both went in and she showered me off, as she started stroking me again. I had to go, so I told her No No No. LOL.

Sorry Mongers, I had a great session again. I'll be back. Standard fees.

Rus.

Fleshlight
04-21-17, 08:25
Came to check out hot Vivian but she busy with one of you Mongers. So mama introduces me to Ella. She pretty new, but she's cute, and her body is smoking nice. Not spinner, but slim and very curvy. Super nice D cup tits that are real with nice light brown or tan nipples. Nice eraser nipples. Long black hair almost down to her ass. Very nice fair skin with no tats. Her body is like very tasty looking like you want to lick her all over. Like I said real curvy. Nice ass and legs. Pussy was my favorite shaved and sweet.

Really nice BBBJ which I asked her to do slow and wet. She has a almost innocent look on her, like first time doing this job. I like that. When I was DATYing her, I loved to watch her face like she couldn't believe I was grinding her. Nothing fake about her enjoying my service. LOL.

I put on the cover, and started sliding jr in slowly watching her expressions. She was really getting off. Watching my dick sliding in and out of her shaved pussy was pretty hot too. Nice and tight nani just got me to unload fast.
Showered together and cleaned me off. All these girls are willing to shower, too bad they don't have a table shower.

Wow, had a nice session with her. L/A/S 9/10/10 She's not sure how long she's here for, so I'll have to come back after I get to Vivian.

Flesh.

RoloMyOlo
04-21-17, 18:50
Asks if I want cover and course the answer is yes.So she offers BBFS?

Jujubean504
04-21-17, 21:55
So she offers BBFS?Possible? Idk she just asked me if I wanted one. I always use one though, can't do the risky.

Tyrus
04-22-17, 01:37
So decided to go back and try redeem my last session. Called mama and she said just come all girls available. And new girl Jennifer there too. Tbh I think mama just tells everyone to come so it's pretty pointless to make an appointment. I was listening to her talk to all the other mongers and she just tells you guys to come. Anyway I get there at 1 and mama remembers me. Takes me to the big room and I shower. In walks kiko and she is cute! She's not a spinner but she's hot. She's 26 and Chinese. Shaved with a little patch on top. Her tits are small and bit saggy looking but they are fun to grab and suck. Anyway starts with a light back tickle and kissing. She's very playful and GFE. She did tell me I look like her ex-boyfriend. She apologized on last time scared of the white mongers at the door. Tells me to flip and starts giving an awesome BBJ. Taking it and DT it. Also did a lot of ball sucking. BBJ for about 15 min and I asked to see her pussy. She's takes off panties and guides my fingers to FIV. Nice, wet, and tight. Super playful and giggling throughout session. Asks if I want cover and course the answer is yes. CG nice and deep. She's got some good technique. Spins around to RCG. Didn't do any other position as I wanted to relax let her do the work, more of a slow love making session. Total time over hour had to go back work. Asked to CIM but she said grosstook a shower with me after. She's a real nice girl will be here two more weeks she said. Will definitely repeat. Paid 140 and redeemed the last session house fee. Looking forward to trying angel and Jennifer.Darn. If there's anything worse than Japanese posed by a Korean it's a Japanese posed by a Chinese. My search for genuine nihonji paid tang continues.

Bikini
04-23-17, 18:41
I saw my atf Kiko again today. She looked very familiar in the green outfit She was wearing so I did some research when I got home. She used to be Miya at Empire, or it's her twin. Those of you who say this place is nothing like Empire, guess again.

H Mobius
04-23-17, 21:36
I saw my atf Kiko again today. She looked very familiar in the green outfit She was wearing so I did some research when I got home. She used to be Miya at Empire, or it's her twin. Those of you who say this place is nothing like Empire, guess again.Jeez, had me fooled. Kiko seems like an entirely different person from Empire Miya.

Kiko has a long vertical line along the center of her ab area, and chicken-skin at the top of her buns that I didn't see on Miya.

If it is Miya, fooled me.

Maui0007
04-23-17, 21:47
I saw my atf Kiko again today. She looked very familiar in the green outfit She was wearing so I did some research when I got home. She used to be Miya at Empire, or it's her twin. Those of you who say this place is nothing like Empire, guess again.My ATFS were busy, so little head took over, should have waited till tomorrow, Sugar would have been so much better. Reviews were mostly all good plus mention of possible BBFS and an Empire grad as well. If she was any of the girls I saw at Empire I would be thrilled! She wasn't anyone I had seen there. After self shower, she walks in, I was not impressed, chubby with a pooch, scar on her lower abdomen, maybe c section, big nose, boobs really dropped when her bra came off, I think she had a kid since Empire days. I called her Miya and she asked if I saw her at Empire, I said no but saw her in the hall there, never tried her out. I wanted her to know I would expect Empire level service. She did pretty good BBJ, dt with good suction, she puts lube on her puss but I say I want to lick pussy, she wipes it off, I do some DATY, she does some fake moans, I move up to suck her tits, she says fuck me so I start to slide in BB, she stops and reaches for condom, I say wait I want to slide on puss, do some p to p, start to slide in, I get a few strokes in and she says, no got to use condom, and wipes out her puss with a towel. I know I'm not going to cum doing her chubby little body with the thick condom she had, so I ask for more BBJ, I ask her to get down low with her back to the bed so I can facefuck her, like I do Minnie, but she won't get low enough. She had good technique, but wasn't doing it for me so took quite a while to finally cum, wanted to shoot deep in her mouth but she pulls out so just her lips are on the head and won't let me go deep. After clean up and shower, get massage and talk about Empire, she says she was first girl so not one of the BB girls, also said Steven got arrested, jailed then deported, she thinks Ivy is still in Hawaii somewhere. She said she likes new Spa because Empire made her work back to back no breaks. For me she was not Empire level, looks or service so no repeat, I wish Layla from Empire would return, she was top tier Empire Gold!

Member #5810
04-23-17, 21:48
Jeez, had me fooled. Kiko seems like an entirely different person from Empire Miya.

Kiko has a long vertical line along the center of her ab area, and chicken-skin at the top of her buns that I didn't see on Miya.

If it is Miya, fooled me.Just a side comment. I noticed some girls have that chicken-skin too on certain areas. Especially by their ass cheeks and hip area. I thought is was just my imagination but after seeing you mention it I'm relieved!

Maui0007
04-23-17, 21:59
Jeez, had me fooled. Kiko seems like an entirely different person from Empire Miya.

If it is Miya, fooled me.It is Miya just mama Miya now! Shows what a few years and some kids will do to a young tight body, she has premature MILF syndrome. It definitely is her we talked a lot about Empire, the girls she worked with, the upstairs VIP area, Ivy and Steven, the infamous table shower, tiki bar, etc. God I miss Ivy and her stable of trained hotties! Sorry but Vanilla is no Empire, not even close! Prove me wrong, bring back Layla and the real superstars, I'd love to be able to write a review of real Empire level service!

ExitOnly
04-24-17, 01:24
Why are all the reviews getting deleted? Are they all BS?

SureYourRight
04-24-17, 01:48
Why are all the reviews getting deleted? Are they all BS?Take every single view on this site with a big grain of salt.

DarthTyranus
04-24-17, 01:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BrownRabbit
04-24-17, 16:41
Msog?

BBFS?

BoomBoomBoy
04-24-17, 16:57
Mama text me to try new girl Coco, so whom am I to say no. LOL Coco walkes in and she has a cute face with a really curvy body. Kinda reminds me of Kayla from Empire. Not heavy, but curved in all the right places. Super nice real tits, I'd say D cups. Nice light suckable nipples that were hard and out.

Nice fair skin with no tats. Pussy was clean shavin, and nice and sweet. Speaks English, very friendly and was willing in all positions. Daty for a long time on that shaved nani. She came couple times, then went for some nice DFK and BBBJ. After that went though some Doggie, Mish, then finished in doggie again.

Very good service. Showered together to clean off. Very nice session. Will repeat. $$ total.

Boom.

Kefe2
04-24-17, 18:44
I saw my atf Kiko again today. She looked very familiar in the green outfit She was wearing so I did some research when I got home. She used to be Miya at Empire, or it's her twin. Those of you who say this place is nothing like Empire, guess again.This one I had at Empire. She was cute and bubbly then. However, the first time with her, I was down there eating her box and she farted and laughed. Damn was fuking hauna. Real bad. So I say open the door let the foul spirit out. OK, air is clear. I go down again and she does it again. One big one. Fuking so stink. I lost wood and quit. Walked. Complained to Ivy. She said she scolded Miya. Yeah right. She probably laughed her ass off. Right Ivy? I guess I would too if I was her. Fut you!

K2.

HiPickle
04-24-17, 19:13
This one I had at Empire. She was cute and bubbly then. However, the first time with her, I was down there eating her box and she farted and laughed. Damn was fuking hauna. Real bad. So I say open the door let the foul spirit out. OK, air is clear. I go down again and she does it again. One big one. Fuking so stink. I lost wood and quit. Walked. Complained to Ivy. She said she scolded Miya. Yeah right. She probably laughed her ass off. Right Ivy? I guess I would too if I was her. Fut you!

K2.That! Is funny. No I wouldn't want any chick fartin in my face. Dayam I had her several times at Empire, was good for me then. She must've gotten thicker from what I'm reading in these reviews.

Bikini
04-24-17, 19:23
If she looks anything like her picture I'll be there in a New York minute.

DaaBoy
04-24-17, 21:09
Had an appointment with Angel today. First, Vanilla spa is really nice. Or at least the room I was in was. It's huge, well decorated with a shower in the room. It's almost like a hotel room without couches or a table or a tv. The bathroom was really nice as well. Towels laid out in these wooden containers, all neatly folded. Mama took the house fee and said to shower. Angel will be there shortly. Never had that before, but as I said, it's like your own hotel room, so no problem.

I sat on the table for about 5 minutes. Knock on the door and Angel walks in wearing a 2-piece lacy thing. She is gorgeous. I was like, oh!. Asks me to lay down. LFK leads into DFK. Eventually works her way down for a very sensual, very good BBBJ. I think different people prefer different things, but I loved hers. It's not as aggressive as others but more sensual. I prefer that. More DFK, lot of hugging and caressing. One thing she does that kinda got me was that she stares at you almost like she's enamored with you. Almost like she's the lucky one that you chose her vs the other way around. She likes to look into your eyes, but not in a creeper way. Very sexy. Anyway, the kissing and BBBJ kinda alternated for a bit then she laid down and I went to DATY.

After that, cover went on and she climbed on top for a bit. Switched to mish and I finished. Then after that, a lot of cuddling and talking. She speaks decent English; enough to have a conversation. Talked about all sorts of things. Eventually took another shower with her and was on my way.

L: I'm going to split this into face and body. F - 9. Gorgeous. TEHO and all that, but she is one fine looking girl. B: 7. 5. She has pretty big C size boobs. Natural. She's about 5-1/5-2, 110-115 lbs. Not a spinner, but I didn't give a fck cause her face is pretty. Age is early 20's easily.

A: 10 - I clicked with her or she is one helluva actress. Almost felt like she was my gf or wanted to be. She's very soft spoken and has a very cute personality. Very playful and sensual.

S: 10 - This whole session might be pretty normal for alot of the well reviewed girls here, but for me I give it a 10 because along with her looks, I was one happy dude. My session wasn't the wild-west, sweat dripping, room shaking, bodily fluids flying everywhere type. It was very. Sweet for lack of a better word. I prefer that as well.

Total dmg: $$ + a little extra just because. Would I repeat? Most definitely.

H Mobius
04-24-17, 21:43
It is Miya just mama Miya now! Shows what a few years and some kids will do to a young tight body, she has premature MILF syndrome. It definitely is her we talked a lot about Empire, the girls she worked with, the upstairs VIP area, Ivy and Steven, the infamous table shower, tiki bar, etc. God I miss Ivy and her stable of trained hotties! Sorry but Vanilla is no Empire, not even close! Prove me wrong, bring back Layla and the real superstars, I'd love to be able to write a review of real Empire level service!Well, I think she looks way better than when she was Miya, and her personality is way better too. I would never have realized; really seems like 2 different girls.

I tip my hat to the guy who got to cum inside her.

Member #5810
04-24-17, 22:47
Had an appointment with Angel today. First, Vanilla spa is really nice. Or at least the room I was in was. It's huge, well decorated with a shower in the room. It's almost like a hotel room without couches or a table or a tv. The bathroom was really nice as well. Towels laid out in these wooden containers, all neatly folded. Mama took the house fee and said to shower. Angel will be there shortly. Never had that before, but as I said, it's like your own hotel room, so no problem.

I sat on the table for about 5 minutes. Knock on the door and Angel walks in wearing a 2-piece lacy thing. She is gorgeous. I was like, oh!. Asks me to lay down. LFK leads into DFK. Eventually works her way down for a very sensual, very good BBBJ. I think different people prefer different things, but I loved hers. It's not as aggressive as others but more sensual. I prefer that. More DFK, lot of hugging and caressing. One thing she does that kinda got me was that she stares at you almost like she's enamored with you. Almost like she's the lucky one that you chose her vs the other way around. She likes to look into your eyes, but not in a creeper way. Very sexy. Anyway, the kissing and BBBJ kinda alternated for a bit then she laid down and I went to DATY..Thanks for the great and honest report! I've only been there once and saw Hanna but after seeing all the great reviews in will have to go back. You're right, sometimes a great GFE session is best. I prefer PSE most of the time but when I do go GFE it's sweet!

HiPickle
04-25-17, 01:29

I sat on the table for about 5 minutes. Knock on the door and Angel walks in wearing a 2-piece lacy thing. She is gorgeous. I was like, oh!. Asks me to lay down. LFK leads into DFK. Eventually works her way down for a very sensual, very good BBBJ. I think different people prefer different things, but I loved hers. It's not as aggressive as others but more sensual. I prefer that. More DFK, lot of hugging and caressing. One thing she does that kinda got me was that she stares at you almost like she's enamored with you. Almost like she's the lucky one that you chose her vs the other way around. She likes to look into your eyes, but not in a creeper way. Very sexy. Anyway, the kissing and BBBJ kinda alternated for a bit then she laid down and I went to DATY.

After that, cover went on and she climbed on top for a bit. Switched to mish and I finished. Then after that, a lot of cuddling and talking. She speaks decent English; enough to have a conversation. Talked about all sorts of things. Eventually took another shower with her and was on my way.

L: I'm going to split this into face and body. F - 9. Gorgeous. TEHO and all that, but she is one fine looking girl. B: 7. 5. She has pretty big C size boobs. Natural. She's about 5-1/5-2, 110-115 lbs. Not a spinner, but I didn't give a fck cause her face is pretty. Age is early 20's easily.

A: 10 - I clicked with her or she is one helluva actress. Almost felt like she was my gf or wanted to be. She's very soft spoken and has a very cute personality. Very playful and sensual.

S: 10 - This whole session might be pretty normal for alot of the well reviewed girls here, but for me I give it a 10 because along with her looks, I was one happy dude. My session wasn't the wild-west, sweat dripping, room shaking, bodily fluids flying everywhere type. It was very. Sweet for lack of a better word. I prefer that as well.

Total dmg: $$ + a little extra just because. Would I repeat? Most definitely.I actually called for an appointment hoping for Angel from reading past reviews or Vivian, mama said only Ella available. Now, no longer in the lineup. I didn't read a report on her so I said I'd call back. Looked and saw a decent report and called back. Mama then said not available and hung up on my ass LOL. I thought fine don't want to ride your damn elevator anyway and went elsewhere. Your review makes me want to try again for Angel.

Mofo69
04-25-17, 03:37
Texted mama for Vivian. Made late night appt. As others said the place is very clean and tastefully decorated. Gave mama HF and we went to medium room, then 5 minutes later Vivian comes in a says we go large room with large closet mirrors. Good view at night with blinds open. Decided to leave open so can fuck and watch city lights. The table is actually a taller mounted twin mattress and soft. Not a regular hard massage table.

She is a hottie IMHO. Cute face, long hair, fake D's a little off center tho, sweet tight, shaved no lips nani, round ass not typical Asian flat. Very personable. My limited mandarin she liked. These chicks open up more. We had good chemistry.

She strips down nice B2 B massage using her whole body on my back, got juices going, flip over, she stays on top of me grips tight & starts DFK like a GF. Liked that. Make out for a bit, then BBBJ. Wasn't that long, ok technique, but needed to munch on that nani. Several small O's, got all natural lubed up, cover on & stand Mish, CG, RCG was sweet, K9 then mish. I liked when she pulled in close and DFK during her O and moans, causing me to blast off. Then she wants to cuddle. Nice touch. Chatting more. Head to shower, she scrubs me front and back, then has me soap her down and rinse her while I rubbed her wet snatch.

I like the large clock in room so you know getting full time. Mama knocking on door 2 x. She helps me dress and kisses to the front door. Good GFE. Standard fees. Repeater. Won't be here longer, back to NY. But, will return to island. Enjoy.

MF69.

DaaBoy
04-25-17, 04:04
Thanks for the great and honest report! I've only been there once and saw Hanna but after seeing all the great reviews in will have to go back. You're right, sometimes a great GFE session is best. I prefer PSE most of the time but when I do go GFE it's sweet!Admittedly I never really understood what the difference was between PSE / GFE. I used to just want to nut and go. After reading the forum more, I think I do understand now. She's definitely GFE. Maybe the most GFE session I've had while mongering.

I actually called for an appointment hoping for Angel from reading past reviews or Vivian, mama said only Ella available. Now, no longer in the lineup. I didn't read a report on her so I said I'd call back. Looked and saw a decent report and called back. Mama then said not available and hung up on my ass LOL. I thought fine don't want to ride your damn elevator anyway and went elsewhere. Your review makes me want to try again for Angel.I don't want to hype her up and then have someone be let down as I hate when that happens to me. I try to base my ratings on AMP girls as a group rather then in comparison to all girls (movie stars for example), hence my rating. Also I like more cute girls. Innocent looking, big eyes. If I saw her on the street, I'd probably think she was pretty and nothing more. However, in the room setting when you have a little more time to actually see the girl, they tend to become more beautiful (or less). Smiles, different angles, mannerisms, etc. Also, it's important to note that I did separate the L rating for a reason.

In comparison I think Dallas at Rejuve is a head-turner in 1 sec of seeing her, but she's more pretty than cute. I'd personally chose Angel over Dallas all day err day though. Again, more my type.

Based on that, if she sounds like your type, I'd definitely recommend you try setting up an appt again.

HornyBoy13
04-25-17, 08:10
What's the address there? I want to fuck that girl Angel long dick style.

H Mobius
04-25-17, 22:54
What's the address there? I want to fuck that girl Angel long dick style.Century Center? It is 1750 Kalakaua Avenue. Can't miss it; 40-story skinny square tower with tinted glass. It is right near the corner (a paid parking lot in need of repair is on that corner) that is diagonally opposite from the Convention Center, at the big Kapiolani / Kalakaua intersection. The entrance to CC is on Kalakaua.

AFAIK, only guys with huge lifted trucks that won't fit into CC park in that paid lot.

Try and get there well before 10 pm unless you don't mind waiting for the girl to come down and get you, and leaving your identification with Security.

Just a heads-up, the guest shower is open and shares the floor with the toilet, so sometimes the shower smells like urine; careful where you step. For the intoxicated monger, it is a small step down into the hallway but still enough to cause a stumble.

Have fun.

SnatchThat
04-26-17, 19:35
Been here seen all the girls except Angel, based on reports don't know what to expect when I get to see her. I can report on who I did see.

I saw Kiko and I believe they doubled her with Kylie. They in my opinion is one and the same and the picture of Miya is her 100% from her empire days.

Vivian is nothing like the picture in the add, and she has bolt-ons not man made. The description of her looking like a petty office girl matches. Got to any office tell me what you normally see. She isn't smoking sexy hot, just average.

I went to check out Ella / Jenny and found out she is a dead ringer for Vivian that was at Sunflower. She is alright but doesn't do it for me. I believe she is all natural.

The only one I have not physically seen with my eyes or sampled is Angel. Now, service wise they all are good. Pictures and matching is not happening here.

Bikini
04-26-17, 23:07
Been here seen all the girls except Angel, based on reports don't know what to expect when I get to see her. I can report on who I did see.

I saw Kiko and I believe they doubled her with Kylie. They in my opinion is one and the same and the picture of Miya is her 100% from her empire days.

Vivian is nothing like the picture in the add, and she has bolt-ons not man made. The description of her looking like a petty office girl matches. Got to any office tell me what you normally see. She isn't smoking sexy hot, just average.

I went to check out Ella / Jenny and found out she is a dead ringer for Vivian that was at Sunflower. She is alright but doesn't do it for me. I believe she is all natural.

The only one I have not physically seen with my eyes or sampled is Angel. Now, service wise they all are good. Pictures and matching is not happening here.Kiko has a Bush. Kylie don't.

Sy Style
04-27-17, 04:15
Mama text me to try new girl Coco, so whom am I to say no. LOL Coco walkes in and she has a cute face with a really curvy body. Kinda reminds me of Kayla from Empire. Not heavy, but curved in all the right places. Super nice real tits, I'd say D cups. Nice light suckable nipples that were hard and out.

Nice fair skin with no tats. Pussy was clean shavin, and nice and sweet. Speaks English, very friendly and was willing in all positions. Daty for a long time on that shaved nani. She came couple times, then went for some nice DFK and BBBJ. After that went though some Doggie, Mish, then finished in doggie again.

Very good service. Showered together to clean off. Very nice session. Will repeat. $$ total.

Boom.Haven't reported in a while, but big Kayla Empire fan so had to check her out. Face was cute, but not like kayla. Bod was very close though. Very curvy like BBoy reviewed. Not spinner, but very curvy in all the right places. Tits were great with those light eraser nips. Nice ass, and sweet clean shaved pussy. Some light DFK, nice BBBJ for a decent time. Very friendly and willing to serve. All positions welcomed. Pussy was wet and tight. Removed cover and finished in BBBJCIM. All in all nice session. Showered together in finish. $$ Would repeat.

Sy.

Bikini
04-28-17, 22:51
No longer in the ad. Anyone know why?

Jujubean504
04-28-17, 23:49
No longer in the ad. Anyone know why?Said she's on vacation till June.

H Mobius
04-29-17, 00:13
No longer in the ad. Anyone know why?She said she was planning to leave around this time, but you know how that goes.

Saw her scurrying around with a fob guy...

HapyGilmore
04-29-17, 02:01
Snatch. Thanks for helping the Brotherhood! And saving me time and $$ I know 99 percent of the photos on BP are not of the provider or if they are they have been photoshopped. Its just the nature of the business. With new AMPs in CC I was tempted to go AMP hopping with the boys at CC but now with your intel I may change the plans! B safe bros!

The only one I have not physically seen with my eyes or sampled is Angel. Now, service wise they all are good. Pictures and matching is not happening here.

Jujubean504
04-29-17, 02:14
No longer in the ad. Anyone know why?She said she on vacation till June.

Bukake King
04-29-17, 07:22
Based on reviews I still came to try Coco. I like curvy providers so had to check it out. Description is pretty spot on. Kinda cute with nice curves. Nice natural tits. Looks like small Ds. Body had nice meat to squeeze. Shaved pussy. She did a nice BBBJ for a good 10 minutes. Slow and wet with good suction. DATY until she came a couple times. Came from RockZa so was feeling pretty good. Jr kept getting soft with cover so asked for some little BBFS to get jr going. She allowed which I was happy. Maybe couple or 3 minutes BB then slipped cover back on. Pussy was nice and tight, and jr was rocking now.

Wasn't up to going through all positions, so just did standing K9 and finished in standing mish. Cleaned me up and showered together to finish off. All in all I had a pretty good time. Gave her $$ since she let me BBFS for a short while. YMMV. But I needed it. LOL.

On the way out I was introduced to Kylie. Super small spinner with a tight body and tiny tight ass. Got to try her next. She barely 5', 90+.

Buka.

Bikini
04-29-17, 13:29
A pretty spinner. Loves daty and tastes very sweet. I spent most of my time in daty and 69 followed by pussy rubs. During FS I found out why they say she is athletic. This woman is very active and I had to slow her down at times. I think the best way to describe the action is I didn't fuck her, she fucked me! This woman is heart attack material but I intend to keep seeing her until I need a pace maker. Thank you Kylie for being my girlfriend for an hour. See you soon.

Smokin Gun
05-01-17, 03:52
Had Coco recently. Nice 32 C with slightly puffy and light brown areolas and eraser sensitive nipples. I could suck on them for days sort of like the pair on Bella at Sunflower. Coco also has some nice womanly hips although her ass is a little flat and soft. It still looks great when she is in DS and I am either DATO or penetrating her with my little gun. We first showered together where we washed each other down. I sampled her vaginal and urethral juices. Coco's style is more GFE and not PSE. She has a great light finger touch that got me relaxed and hard at the same time. One of you mongers had recommended to observe how a woman touches herself to learn how to get her off. Well I did exactly that and she was moaning in delight and orgasming in no time. I wish she allowed FIV on her shaved pussy. I think a big bush would look nice on her if she decides to grow it. I can't forget to mention that she has long meat curtains that are fun to suck on and play with. Damn, she got so slimy wet where I could stretch out a string of glistening and transluscent vaginal juice while I DATY and DATO for 20 minutes. Moved on to the warm water BBBJ and then covered fucking in various positions where I could watch my little gun go in and out and be surrounded by her long labia. I really enjoyed watching her beautiful naturals bounce, slide and shake all around. I had an enjoyable time with this gentle Chinese woman. GFE service and feeling kind of like Donna of Rejuve and formerly Tokyo Spa. Looks kind of like the KHON news anchor Marisa Yamane but younger and Chinese. I finished by letting my little gun unload all over her puffy areolas and hard nipples.

CoffeeLatte
05-06-17, 22:33
Is Cherry from Empire working here? Any information? Much Mahalo. PM IS OKAY.

Panda B
05-07-17, 15:26
Is Cherry from Empire working here? Any information? Much Mahalo. PM IS OKAY.Try Angel.

CoffeeLatte
05-07-17, 22:01
Does anyone know when Angel works, every time I call Vanilla Spa, mama says she is not working. Any information will be much appreciated, PM is fine as well. Much Mahalo.

CoffeeLatte
05-07-17, 23:26
Anyone one knows what unit number Vanilla Spa is? PM IS FINE. MUCH MAHALO.

Kefe2
05-08-17, 05:13

Total dmg: $$ + a little extra just because. Would I repeat? Most definitely.I consider Empire Cherry one of the most beautiful C-girl I ever saw in an AMP.

Gorgeous face. Yummy body. Nice size titties too. Remember her in that red silk Chinese style robe wearing matching red lipstick. What a doll.

Now here as Angel. Recently at Happiness. Guess you got to be lucky to catch the elusive butterfly. Good luck.

K2.

Fleshlight
05-08-17, 05:51
A pretty spinner. Loves daty and tastes very sweet. I spent most of my time in daty and 69 followed by pussy rubs. During FS I found out why they say she is athletic. This woman is very active and I had to slow her down at times. I think the best way to describe the action is I didn't fuck her, she fucked me! This woman is heart attack material but I intend to keep seeing her until I need a pace maker. Thank you Kylie for being my girlfriend for an hour. See you soon.Checked out Kylie too and concur with Bikini that she definitely has a athletic body. Real spinner, and very tone. Tight ass, small waist and tits that fit her perfect. She was game for all positions. Very cute and could take a pounding. Pussy was tight and sweet.

Definitely a repeater for me. Like them spinners.

Flesh.

Rimmer808
05-08-17, 05:59
Had Coco recently. Nice 32 C with slightly puffy and light brown areolas and eraser sensitive nipples. I could suck on them for days sort of like the pair on Bella at Sunflower. Coco also has some nice womanly hips although her ass is a little flat and soft. It still looks great when she is in DS and I am either DATO or penetrating her with my little gun. We first showered together where we washed each other down. I sampled her vaginal and urethral juices. Coco's style is more GFE and not PSE. She has a great light finger touch that got me relaxed and hard at the same time. One of you mongers had recommended to observe how a woman touches herself to learn how to get her off. Well I did exactly that and she was moaning in delight and orgasming in no time. I wish she allowed FIV on her shaved pussy. I think a big bush would look nice on her if she decides to grow it. I can't forget to mention that she has long meat curtains that are fun to suck on and play with. Damn, she got so slimy wet where I could stretch out a string of glistening and transluscent vaginal juice while I DATY and DATO for 20 minutes. Moved on to the warm water BBBJ and then covered fucking in various positions where I could watch my little gun go in and out and be surrounded by her long labia. I really enjoyed watching her beautiful naturals bounce, slide and shake all around. I had an enjoyable time with this gentle Chinese woman. GFE service and feeling kind of like Donna of Rejuve and formerly Tokyo Spa. Looks kind of like the KHON news anchor Marisa Yamane but younger and Chinese. I finished by letting my little gun unload all over her puffy areolas and hard nipples.Tried Coco as based on Smokin's report she sounded like my type. Pretty spot on with her tits and nice cleaned shavin pussy. I can DATY all night with a shaved pussy. Nice and sweet and tight lips. Tits look like Ds to me, but I could be wrong. Huge and soft. I think their real. BBBJ was great. Pretty long time sucking on jr too. Cute face, nice skin, not spinner body, but perfect in all the right places to squeeze and lick. She enjoyed and made a great effort to please me. Good service. I will for sure repeat. Get the feeling that she'll go all out PSE on the next visit. Standard FS fees.

Look forward to next time.

Rimmer.

DrMajikLuv69
05-08-17, 06:06
Is Cherry from Empire working here? Any information? Much Mahalo. PM IS OKAY.There was a girl named Love also know as Chloe formerly known as Cherry that worked at Happiness a few months ago. Is this Cherry the same girl that worked at Happiness?

Goser
05-08-17, 14:45
There was a girl named Love also know as Chloe formerly known as Cherry that worked at Happiness a few months ago. Is this Cherry the same girl that worked at Happiness?Chloe and Cherry are not the same person. Chloe will be back soon at Happiness.

DaaBoy
05-08-17, 15:55
I consider Empire Cherry one of the most beautiful C-girl I ever saw in an AMP.

Gorgeous face. Yummy body. Nice size titties too. Remember her in that red silk Chinese style robe wearing matching red lipstick. What a doll.

Now here as Angel. Recently at Happiness. Guess you got to be lucky to catch the elusive butterfly. Good luck.

K2.That's interesting. When I first saw Angel, I thought she kinda looked like the pictures of Empire Cherry. I never got to see her at Empire so I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. Tried to see her at Happiness when she was Pink but never got the chance. Guess it finally came to be.

ExitOnly
05-08-17, 16:40
That's interesting. When I first saw Angel, I thought she kinda looked like the pictures of Empire Cherry. I never got to see her at Empire so I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. Tried to see her at Happiness when she was Pink but never got the chance. Guess it finally came to be.Mama said don't know when Angel will be available. "Could be today, could be next week" . Tried to show me Coco, she looked ok, (not her in the photo) nice tits but not my type.

CoffeeLatte
05-08-17, 16:57
Mama said don't know when Angel will be available. "Could be today, could be next week" . Tried to show me Coco, she looked ok, (not her in the photo) nice tits but not my type.Every time I find out where Cherry, (now her name is Angel), from Empire is working, she disappears. When she was Pink at Happiness, I tried to make appointment, Mama said she "not working". When she was Love at Happiness, same thing. Anyone knows why she keeps working briefly and then suddenly disappears like the wind. PM is okay, if you don't want to share it publicly. I have no way to contact her. Much Mahalo.

Maui0007
05-08-17, 22:03
Every time I find out where Cherry, (now her name is Angel), from Empire is working, she disappears. When she was Pink at Happiness, I tried to make appointment, Mama said she "not working". When she was Love at Happiness, same thing. Anyone knows why she keeps working briefly and then suddenly disappears like the wind. PM is okay, if you don't want to share it publicly. I have no way to contact her. Much Mahalo.I have always been able to find her, but have been disappointed with her after leaving Empire. She has family here now and she doesn't want them to know so she keeps everything on the down low, name changes, hours and days of work. I think she only works when she runs out of money. I don't care because service and looks not equal to Empire standards. Seems to be par for the course with Empire alumni, no adult supervision. Same thing with Pink aka Nana aka Bobby now at Sunflower, not as good as the Empire standards, so sad, Ivy was the bomb! As far as finding Cherry, you need to act quickly when she surfaces, then get her number if she trusts you.

Fun2016
05-08-17, 23:54
Bobby (Sunflower) was also an Empire girl? I thought Nana (Empire) works in Rejuve?

Which Pink? The popular one who was at Kison?

Thanks.

I have always been able to find her, but have been disappointed with her after leaving Empire. She has family here now and she doesn't want them to know so she keeps everything on the down low, name changes, hours and days of work. I think she only works when she runs out of money. I don't care because service and looks not equal to Empire standards. Seems to be par for the course with Empire alumni, no adult supervision. Same thing with Pink aka Nana aka Bobby now at Sunflower, not as good as the Empire standards, so sad, Ivy was the bomb! As far as finding Cherry, you need to act quickly when she surfaces, then get her number if she trusts you.

SurferDude501
05-09-17, 01:23
I have always been able to find her, but have been disappointed with her after leaving Empire. She has family here now and she doesn't want them to know so she keeps everything on the down low, name changes, hours and days of work. I think she only works when she runs out of money. I don't care because service and looks not equal to Empire standards. Seems to be par for the course with Empire alumni, no adult supervision. Same thing with Pink aka Nana aka Bobby now at Sunflower, not as good as the Empire standards, so sad, Ivy was the bomb! As far as finding Cherry, you need to act quickly when she surfaces, then get her number if she trusts you.Ivy was certainly "the bomb" at finding exceptionally beautiful Chinese women and expecting them to perform at a certain level. You knew that if you were going to empire, you'd get the Empire treatment. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS (if you partook) MSOG (one time a came three times in the hour session that my lower abdominal muscles cramped on the drive home). If Ivy liked you and you were a regular, she'd give you one of the rooms in the higher floors where there was more privacy. It's true what you all say, the Empire alumni, the few of them who still exists don't give the same level of service. Believe me, I've seen them (at Happiness, Rejuve, and at a few of the lesser known Chinese-run private houses). Don't expect the same level of service from the Empire alumni. I miss Ivy. And Empire.

Rimmer808
05-09-17, 04:32
I read somewhere that Hanna has some pretty nice and real DD, and a clean shaved tight nani. I love huge real tits.

Rimmer.

Licentious
05-09-17, 14:05
I read somewhere that Hanna has some pretty nice and real DD, and a clean shaved tight nani. I love huge real tits.

Rimmer.When you enter she will ask if you have been there before you can sample those melons with a squeeze.

Or if you repeat just sample them she will smile while you enjoy it.

She too old and plump for me.

CoffeeLatte
05-09-17, 15:10
Anyone knows where Empire Cherry is working? PM is fine with Me. Thanks for your help.

Insatiable808
05-09-17, 16:26
Can't confirm if Angel is Cherry Empire, as I've never seen Miss Cherry any place she's previously worked at.

I can confirm that Miss Angel went into near convulsions after I gently tongued her sweet pussy to "Bolivian" (ref. Mike Tyson). Her hips heaved & her milky smooth inner thighs quivered uncontrollably. Followed that up with a few minutes of cock head on outer lips massage with Cherry tomato nipple honey suckling. Before succumbing to each other's lust & plunging the Little Monster into a warm, tight, moist velvety smooth young Asian love squeeze.

Boner popped remembering & documenting the encounter.

Ready to try the next Hottie currently grinding at Sunflwer.

Any suggestions??

Mahalo & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.

Insatiable808
05-09-17, 16:31
I meant "Vanilla Spa", not "Sunflwr".

All info in my previous post re. Angel is in reference to seeing that beauty at Vanilla Spa.

Mahalo & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.

SurferDude501
05-09-17, 22:54
Can't confirm if Angel is Cherry Empire, as I've never seen Miss Cherry any place she's previously worked at.

I can confirm that Miss Angel went into near convulsions after I gently tongued her sweet pussy to "Bolivian" (ref. Mike Tyson). Her hips heaved & her milky smooth inner thighs quivered uncontrollably. Followed that up with a few minutes of cock head on outer lips massage with Cherry tomato nipple honey suckling. Before succumbing to each other's lust & plunging the Little Monster into a warm, tight, moist velvety smooth young Asian love squeeze.

Boner popped remembering & documenting the encounter.

Ready to try the next Hottie currently grinding at Sunflwer.

Any suggestions??

Mahalo & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.Not sure if the Cherry speak about is the same one from Empire or happiness. The Cherry of Empire would never allow bareback full-service.

Rimmer808
05-10-17, 06:57
When you enter she will ask if you have been there before you can sample those melons with a squeeze.

Or if you repeat just sample them she will smile while you enjoy it.

She too old and plump for me.Thanks for the 411.

Redneck 1
05-10-17, 15:55
I read somewhere that Hanna has some pretty nice and real DD, and a clean shaved tight nani. I love huge real tits. I've enjoyed two sessions with her, and her nice natural breasts were pleasantly plump, but not "DD" and "huge". If you visit her expecting "DD" / "huge" breasts, you may be disappointed.

Bikini
05-18-17, 15:13
Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?

Spartacus77
05-18-17, 15:44
Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?They must have read your post. There's one that went up today. Looks like less girls there now.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilla-spa-8082274877-century-center/7321893

RoloMyOlo
05-18-17, 16:04
Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?I haven't been there in a couple weeks so not sure what's going on, but I know Vivian went back to NYC for a few weeks and will be back. Don't know about the other girls.

Sy Style
05-20-17, 05:39
I haven't been there in a couple weeks so not sure what's going on, but I know Vivian went back to NYC for a few weeks and will be back. Don't know about the other girls.Best tip for you mongers, lay low for a while. Don't think Vivian will be back soon.

Sy.

H Mobius
05-20-17, 17:06
Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?Tried to see Vivian, Kylie or Coco but struck out on all three. Time will tell when they will be back, I reckon. I just hope they are easily found; such nice friendly girls.

MidnightMonger
05-22-17, 19:15
Coming into Oahu this week and looking for reviews of 4-hand massage. I see Vanilla spa advertises and another unnamed location at CC. Are these good places to go or other suggestions? PM me and thanks in advance.

Rimmer808
05-23-17, 21:33
Went to check out the action. Ended up with May. Cute Chinese with huge DD which I'm sure was all real. Shaved nani which I liked. Not spinner but just thick in the right places. All into pleasing. BBBJ, DATY till cum, fully wet but pussy still tight with control in CFS. Aim to please. Some light DFK, YMMV.

Nice massage and overall nice FS session. No rush. $$.

Rimmer.

Fleshlight
05-25-17, 05:40
So I got the call from Hanna at Vanilla. A lot of her main attractions has left, so she invites me to come check her out and she'll make it worth my time and money. So I rush down there and we go to big room with shower. I tell her jump in with me. Washes me down real good. BBBJ while rinsing, gets me worked up. I help her wash her shaved nani a little, then dry off and wait for her on table / bed. Gives a nice massage, then tongue massage all over me. On the flip I'm rock hard. Gives me some nice BBBJ. Pretty long and deep. Some DFK, and I forced her to lay back as I give her a long DATY for multiple cums.

I stood up and angled her to lay back on table as I lift her legs at the edge. I'm rubbing jr's head up and down her wet pussy, then I chanced it! Rammed by dick deep in her tight wet nani BBFS. Wow she feels sooo good! I leaned down to suck on those nice DDs, while pounding her BB.

She's not Vivian, but she feels just as good. I didn't want to creampie so I pulled out and blasted all over her stomach, then put jr back in for just a little. DAMNNN! Not sure what else is on the menu, but I'm coming back for more. YMMV.

Flesh.

DrMajikLuv69
05-25-17, 09:59
Ivy was certainly "the bomb" at finding exceptionally beautiful Chinese women and expecting them to perform at a certain level. You knew that if you were going to empire, you'd get the Empire treatment. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS (if you partook) MSOG (one time a came three times in the hour session that my lower abdominal muscles cramped on the drive home). If Ivy liked you and you were a regular, she'd give you one of the rooms in the higher floors where there was more privacy. It's true what you all say, the Empire alumni, the few of them who still exists don't give the same level of service. Believe me, I've seen them (at Happiness, Rejuve, and at a few of the lesser known Chinese-run private houses). Don't expect the same level of service from the Empire alumni. I miss Ivy. And Empire.Yep. The upper floors at Empire were grand. I did MSOG three times in one hour too, but it was not at Empire, it was at a different spa. I'm still looking for a girl that can do MSOG 3 times within the hour. A girl that can do MSOG 2x is a dime a dozen, but a girl that can do MSOG 3x is rare. So far found many girls that can do MSOG twice. They get tired out real quick. Still searching for the girl that can handle MSOG times three. TEHO

HiPickle
05-25-17, 12:05
Yep. The upper floors at Empire were grand. I did MSOG three times in one hour too, but it was not at Empire, it was at a different spa. I'm still looking for a girl that can do MSOG 3 times within the hour. A girl that can do MSOG 2x is a dime a dozen, but a girl that can do MSOG 3x is rare. So far found many girls that can do MSOG twice. They get tired out real quick. Still searching for the girl that can handle MSOG times three. TEHODayaaam. Dr. I didn't realize you were you so young and in your prime. I'd have to be reverse 30 years for 3 pops.

DatyLuva
05-26-17, 16:16
I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt to see May. Greeted by Hanna at the door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May busy now"! Look at the clock and its 10 past the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm out. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by previous post (i.e. Not DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ and hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi, Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower if Im in th CC neck of yhe woods. Its much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ on this place unless they turn it around soon.

DL.

Goser
05-26-17, 16:43
I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt tk see May. Greeted by Hanna at yje door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May Musy now! Look at the clock and its 10 last the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm ou. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by precius post (I. E. No DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi. Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ in this place unless they turn it around soon.

DL.Yep. Bait and switch big time at this place. It happened to me last time I was there I set up an appointment and I get there early. Hanna says my girl was not there. I said I'm leaving, give me my money back. She then said wait and brought her in 30 minutes late. Last time I go to this loser place.

DatyLuva
05-26-17, 16:57
I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt to see May. Greeted by Hanna at the door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May busy now"! Look at the clock and its 10 past the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm out. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by previous post (i.e. Not DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ and hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi, Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower if Im in th CC neck of yhe woods. Its much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ on this place unless they turn it around soon.

DL.Apparently Hui Zi is Ella at Rainbow Health. Thats defintely the girl I saw at Vanilla pretending to be May. As always ymmv but no repeat with this Cgirl.

Hawaii. backpage.com/ TherapeuticMassage / real-real-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation /63930.

Bukake King
05-28-17, 07:53
Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.

Buka.

Redneck 1
05-28-17, 13:04
Hanna BBFS

Last time I tried Hanna, everything was covered. Now I read that she's offering BBFS. Anyone else tried yet? Once in a while I don't mind some creampie action.

Buka.My first session with her was in March and my second session with her was in April. During the first session, when I said after the massage that I wanted "full service," she asked me how much money I was going to give her and I replied $150 (I had already paid the house fee). After the bbbj and daty, when I was ready for intercourse and indicated that I wanted bbfs, she asked "How much more are you going to give me?" When I replied that I was only willing to pay the standard $150, she accepted my answer without any complaints or negativity, and I received bbfscip without any problem. At the second session, she already knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, so I received bbfscip without any discussion of money. I haven't revisited her since April, but I was happy with both of my sessions and may be visiting her again at some point.

Redneck 1
05-28-17, 18:41
My first session with her was in March and my second session with her was in April. During the first session, when I said after the massage that I wanted "full service," she asked me how much money I was going to give her and I replied $150 (I had already paid the house fee). After the bbbj and daty, when I was ready for intercourse and indicated that I wanted bbfs, she asked "How much more are you going to give me?" When I replied that I was only willing to pay the standard $150, she accepted my answer without any complaints or negativity, and I received bbfscip without any problem. At the second session, she already knew what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, so I received bbfscip without any discussion of money. I haven't revisited her since April, but I was happy with both of my sessions and may be visiting her again at some point.Forgot to mention a few items in my above-quoted post about Hanna. In addition to bbbj, daty and bbfscip, I also enjoyed 69 and dfk with her. At first her kissing was somewhat reserved, but soon became better. By the second session, the dfk was completely satisfying. She was quite enthusiastic during sex, even though I'm an old fat guy, and she was very willing to perform in any of the usual positions. I particularly liked how agreeable she was about giving fellatio and having sex in front of the very large mirrors in the room.

ExitOnly
05-28-17, 19:51
Forgot to mention a few items in my above-quoted post about Hanna. In addition to bbbj, daty and bbfscip, I also enjoyed 69 and dfk with her. At first her kissing was somewhat reserved, but soon became better. By the second session, the dfk was completely satisfying. She was quite enthusiastic during sex, even though I'm an old fat guy, and she was very willing to perform in any of the usual positions. I particularly liked how agreeable she was about giving fellatio and having sex in front of the very large mirrors in the room.Hanna is the one that used to open the door / mama right?

Redneck 1
05-29-17, 14:04
Hanna is the one that used to open the door / mama right?Although I don't know whether she's the mama, on both of my visits she was the one who opened the front door and collected the house fee.

Nephilim3000
05-30-17, 11:28

Buka.Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.

Fleshlight
05-31-17, 19:03
Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.I'm a spinner fan too, but also like some BB service too. So went back for more. I agree she is not a spinner, but like you said she wants to please. I didn't get a rushed session so YMMV. BBFS multiple positions, she got pretty wet but pussy was still tight. For me at least. LOL.

She said no creampie, so last time I blew all over her pussy, but this time I asked for BBBJCIM which she agreed. So I stood while she kneel down and went to town. Unloaded in her mouth which she sucked dry, but she didn't swallow. Which was fine with me. Still felt pretty damn good.

Had a good time if your looking for BB service. Will repeat again.

Flesh.

Bukake King
06-03-17, 07:51
Wanted to try some BBFS so called Hanna around lunch time but she was busy. WTF! I guess she must be pumping all you Mongers out there that's into some BB. So she called me back late after noon that she ha a cancellation. Took the appointment for the evening. LOL.

Went down and got the same service as the last time, only in BB. She finished me off with some BBBJCIM. Didn't ask her why she into BB now, I didn't really care, just felt good. I'm a older monger so like the BB service.

Will come back.

Buka.

WaikikiBeAC
06-08-17, 06:40
Made an appointment with hanna. Chinese, about 5 2, long dark hair, ok face, soft fair skin, natural dee cup breasts very nice on this Chinese lady, ok butt, kinda chubby in the mid section probably weighs about 130. Previous reports are accurate. Really nice lady and tries her best. LFK and DFK, good BBBJ and standard positions. Enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating. Do recommend her.

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-17, 06:50
Dayaaam. Dr. I didn't realize you were you so young and in your prime. I'd have to be reverse 30 years for 3 pops.LOL yes. For 3 pops got to be someone I'm really attracted to. Like a younger import model spinner type. There is one girl and she very popular but not many have reported they got MSOG with her, so keeping things on the DL. Getting MSOG from a popular "one done and your done girl" is analogous to getting BBFS from a CFS girl; just got to keep the good thing going. For 2 pops that can be done with an older MILF. I guess I'm just one horny guy that constantly thinking about sex every 10 minutes. I just want to cream pie sexy beetch's pussy multiple times!

CoffeeLatte
06-08-17, 19:08
LOL yes. For 3 pops got to be someone I'm really attracted to. Like a younger import model spinner type. There is one girl and she very popular but not many have reported they got MSOG with her, so keeping things on the DL. Getting MSOG from a popular "one done and your done girl" is analogous to getting BBFS from a CFS girl; just got to keep the good thing going. For 2 pops that can be done with an older MILF. I guess I'm just one horny guy that constantly thinking about sex every 10 minutes. I just want to cream pie sexy beetch's pussy multiple times!Sounds like Cherry from Empire.

Bukake King
06-17-17, 08:51
Went to see Kylie, super small Chinese spinner with tight body. Think I had her long time ago. Cute girl, nice spinner body with no fat. Slight Bush which was ok. Sweet pussy, DATY till cum. Had the FS with her. Very nice experience and was very willing to please. All covered not like Hanna. Nice slow CBJ. Pussy was nice, wet and tight. Several positions and finished in standing mish while she lay on edge of bed. Finished and had her shower with me to clean me off. Nice experience, will repeat.

Buka.

Rimmer808
06-18-17, 04:40
Made an appointment with hanna. Chinese, about 5 2, long dark hair, ok face, soft fair skin, natural dee cup breasts very nice on this Chinese lady, ok butt, kinda chubby in the mid section probably weighs about 130. Previous reports are accurate. Really nice lady and tries her best. LFK and DFK, good BBBJ and standard positions. Enjoyed my time with her and will be repeating. Do recommend her.Went to check her out too. Description is pretty spot on. But love those huge D cup titties. Pretty sure their real. Super soft and suckable. Her pussy was sweet and shavin. Got to love that. DATY till she came. Then went for the BBBJ and BBFS. I think since her girls left she offers BB service which is fine with me. She was nice, tight and wet. Finished by pulling out and unloading all over her pussy. No CIP which is cool. Still felt great. Very nice and friendly girl. Never rushed, Really aimed to please. Standard fees. Definitely a repeater for me.

Rimmer.

Jujubean504
06-19-17, 22:31
Called Vanilla and was wondering if Kiko was coming back. Not sure when. Asked who was available and got a reply Hanna and Kylie, but Kylie wasnt there till 4. Said what the heck and went to check out Hanna since the reports where pretty good. Got there and the Chinese lady opened the door. I asked You're Hanna?? She laughed said yes. Awwww man so I guess I reconfirmed myself Hanna is the mama, she said I was way too young for her and would bring me another girl. Ok fine lets see what kind girl get. 10 min this older Chinese lady came and I said no LOL. Hanna is way too old for me no offense to her. She's at least 60. And I know the asian genes LOL. Anyway couldn't make the 4 pm so got to try again next time for Kylie. Still waiting for Kiko to return. Was bombtastic.

Sy Style
06-20-17, 06:44
Got there and Hanna showered with me. Huge all natural D cups. Super soft. Washed jr and ass clean. I washed her shaved nani. Went to table and she gave me a nice massage. On flip nice BBBJ, got on me for some DATY 69. She bigger girl but vary nice. Good BJ. Pussy clean and sweet.

Made her cum, so di some BB K9. Pussy wet but tight. Got off the table for some standing K9, than had her turn to finish in standing mish, while she lay on table. I wanted to creampie, but she said no which was cool. Pulled out and unloaded all over her shaved nani.

Hanna very friendly and accommodating. No rush. Standard FS fees. Will repeat for the BB action. All in all good experience.

Sy.

Lucky808
06-20-17, 08:34
Called Vanilla and was wondering if Kiko was coming back. Not sure when. Asked who was available and got a reply Hanna and Kylie, but Kylie wasnt there till 4. Said what the heck and went to check out Hanna since the reports where pretty good. Got there and the Chinese lady opened the door. I asked You're Hanna?? She laughed said yes. Awwww man so I guess I reconfirmed myself Hanna is the mama, she said I was way too young for her and would bring me another girl. Ok fine lets see what kind girl get. 10 min this older Chinese lady came and I said no LOL. Hanna is way too old for me no offense to her. She's at least 60. And I know the asian genes LOL. Anyway couldn't make the 4 pm so got to try again next time for Kylie. Still waiting for Kiko to return. Was bombtastic.Wait hana is 60 wow think youll get responses on that.

BeastieBoyz
06-24-17, 15:10
Been wanting to give Kylie a try. Saw her new pics in the most recent ad, and she looks quite different than in the pics from the older ads. In the older adds, she looked a lot skinnier, closer to a spinner type. But those ads seemed kind of glamored up, maybe fake. These pics seem more real, but she has a lot more meat on her bones in these pics. Not necessarily a bad thing, just wondering. Did she bulk up a little, are these more accurate pictures of her. Is it the same person or a different person using the same name. Can never tell with CC places.

BeastieBoyz
06-24-17, 23:59
Looks like they went back to using the same pictures of Kylie that they used before. Based on reports, I'll check her out anyway.

Been wanting to give Kylie a try. Saw her new pics in the most recent ad, and she looks quite different than in the pics from the older ads. In the older adds, she looked a lot skinnier, closer to a spinner type. But those ads seemed kind of glamored up, maybe fake. These pics seem more real, but she has a lot more meat on her bones in these pics. Not necessarily a bad thing, just wondering. Did she bulk up a little, are these more accurate pictures of her. Is it the same person or a different person using the same name. Can never tell with CC places.

Fleshlight
06-25-17, 06:08
Been wanting to give Kylie a try. Saw her new pics in the most recent ad, and she looks quite different than in the pics from the older ads. In the older adds, she looked a lot skinnier, closer to a spinner type. But those ads seemed kind of glamored up, maybe fake. These pics seem more real, but she has a lot more meat on her bones in these pics. Not necessarily a bad thing, just wondering. Did she bulk up a little, are these more accurate pictures of her. Is it the same person or a different person using the same name. Can never tell with CC places.Definite Spinner! Worth the FS if you into spinners.

Flesh.

Rimmer808
06-27-17, 22:24
Last time I had Hanna for some BB service, which I had a good time. Came back to check out Kylie the spinner, and that she is. Super spinner provider with a tight body IMHO. Cute and services well. Barely 5 ft and proportioned very well. Nice perky tits, cute ass, everything else was nice, especially her tight sweet pussy. Small pussy lips like a teen. Showered together, BBBJ for a short while. Back to table for nice massage, but couldn't wait so had her lay down so I could DATY the small pussy. Ate her out for about 30 minutes for multiple pops. I put on the cover and went to town in multiple positions. K9, RCG, Mish, standing K9 and finished in standing Mish while she lay on table. She can really take a pounding as she came again. Pussy was super wet, but still tight.

Showered together to clean me up. Offered massage again, but told next time as I had to go.

No rush, very friendly and willing. Standard fees. Will repeat for sure.

Rimmer.

OjiiChan69
06-29-17, 06:19
Got there and Hanna showered with me. Huge all natural D cups. Super soft. Washed jr and ass clean. I washed her shaved nani. Went to table and she gave me a nice massage. On flip nice BBBJ, got on me for some DATY 69. She bigger girl but vary nice. Good BJ. Pussy clean and sweet.

Made her cum, so di some BB K9. Pussy wet but tight. Got off the table for some standing K9, than had her turn to finish in standing mish, while she lay on table. I wanted to creampie, but she said no which was cool. Pulled out and unloaded all over her shaved nani.

Hanna very friendly and accommodating. No rush. Standard FS fees. Will repeat for the BB action. All in all good experience.

Sy.Tried the BB service with Hanna. Everything was nice as far as service. BB service felt good. BBBJ, BBFS, but she wasn't my type. No rush, very friendly, willing to do any position. Massage was nice. Felt like she's trained in massage.

Would repeat for the sake of the BB services provided. All in all the experience was nice.

Ojiichan.

BeastieBoyz
06-30-17, 00:41
Tried Kylie based on the reports here. The glamored up pic in the Vanilla ad is not her, but the amateur looking pic is. No matter. She is really good. Very sensual massage to get warmed up, good conversation, then flipped over and it was marathon sex. Yeah she is really athletic and she gets into it. I would probably repeat if I were a rich dude, but got to save the cash to explore a little more. Thumbs up though.

MrFrogtree
06-30-17, 12:19
Tried Kylie based on the reports here. The glamored up pic in the Vanilla ad is not her, but the amateur looking pic is. No matter. She is really good. Very sensual massage to get warmed up, good conversation, then flipped over and it was marathon sex. Yeah she is really athletic and she gets into it. I would probably repeat if I were a rich dude, but got to save the cash to explore a little more. Thumbs up though.She definitely aims to please. For the guys who can't wait to finish up the massage and get right to it she doesn't mind. Super nice girl. She won't mind if you tapout early but yes she can go for days if you bring your "A" game. She tends to appear and disappear so catch her while you can.

Rimmer808
06-30-17, 20:49
Tried Kylie based on the reports here. The glamored up pic in the Vanilla ad is not her, but the amateur looking pic is. No matter. She is really good. Very sensual massage to get warmed up, good conversation, then flipped over and it was marathon sex. Yeah she is really athletic and she gets into it. I would probably repeat if I were a rich dude, but got to save the cash to explore a little more. Thumbs up though.I concur! Just had her recently too. Love that super spinner tight body. She goes. For that little thing.

Rim.

Sy Style
07-05-17, 07:32
Tried Kylie based on the reports here. The glamored up pic in the Vanilla ad is not her, but the amateur looking pic is. No matter. She is really good. Very sensual massage to get warmed up, good conversation, then flipped over and it was marathon sex. Yeah she is really athletic and she gets into it. I would probably repeat if I were a rich dude, but got to save the cash to explore a little more. Thumbs up though.Love this girl Kylie. Spinner and tight body and pussy. Have to 2nd what Beastie says. Cutie, petite spinner with a nice package to offer. If I could get her for some BB action like Hanna, I'd be doubling back for more.

Sy.

JimBoyden
07-06-17, 00:15
Can someone give me a description of Hanna like is she as haole looking as the pictures of the Vanilla BP ad seem to show? Age? Height? She seems to get good commentary but can someone provide some details on what she looks like since the picture on the ad is so blurry.

RiverRat22
07-06-17, 05:42
Can someone give me a description of Hanna like is she as haole looking as the pictures of the Vanilla BP ad seem to show? Age? Height? She seems to get good commentary but can someone provide some details on what she looks like since the picture on the ad is so blurry.She is most definitely Chinese looking, very alabaster. Nothing caucasian about her. In the older ads there is a picture that is more accurate, she looks more like this picture. Shoulder length black hair, light makeup but pretty face. I would put her face above average. Her body is soft but nice and supple, not skinny maybe 125, nice ass especially in doggy, nice big kitty's and natural. Service for me has been top notch.

TomAssCan9
07-09-17, 23:23
Can someone give me a description of Hanna like is she as haole looking as the pictures of the Vanilla BP ad seem to show? Age? Height? She seems to get good commentary but can someone provide some details on what she looks like since the picture on the ad is so blurry.Hannah look like about 5'2 and about 135 pounds. She had some extra meat around the mid section. Legs and arms are skinny. Face is average. Hanna look like about mid to late 30. Not much make up, average face. Medium black hair. Some pubics. Tits look like handful. Massage is lame lasted 15 minutes of oil rubbin. Sex couple position BBFSCIP. Total time 40 minutes. Won't repeat for me but maybe you can.

Sy Style
07-10-17, 04:29
Hannah look like about 5'2 and about 135 pounds. She had some extra meat around the mid section. Legs and arms are skinny. Face is average. Hanna look like about mid to late 30. Not much make up, average face. Medium black hair. Some pubics. Tits look like handful. Massage is lame lasted 15 minutes of oil rubbin. Sex couple position BBFSCIP. Total time 40 minutes. Won't repeat for me but maybe you can.Description sounds about right. For me she was willing and friendly, massage was decent. But damn I didn't get CIP. I'm going back for some creampie. Her tits are huge and real. Not firm but soft and great to suck on. Maybe I'll try fucking her its a little too.

Sy.

Jujubean504
07-14-17, 16:26
Hanna told me to try a new girl so went and was not disappointed. Jap / Chinese combo which is what I love. Speaks both fluently. Started with light massage and talking story which I enjoyed very much. Spent about 20 min getting to know each other. Then started with BBJ and the rest covered. Very GFE and felt genuine. Nice body and cute small boobs. Got slight Japanese style Bush. Will be definitely repeating soon. I believe she's here about 2 weeks. Ad also has other new girls didn't try yet. Standard fees.

OjiiChan69
07-16-17, 06:38
Got the call back that she misses me, come back soon. SO I'm a sucker for BBFS, so went back for more. Showered together, BBBJ in the shower. I washed her nani clean so I can perform some epic DATY. LOL.

The usual let me be a P.S. So I can try any position. This time she let me CIP creampie baby! YMMV.

Again, very friendly, no rush, nice service. $$ Will be back.

Ojii.

Rimmer808
07-19-17, 06:54
Got a New girl Reiko. Smallish tits, like big As, small Bs. I would say spinner. Cute face, nice skin, no tats, shaved Bush. Says she's Japanese. Decent massage. Very friendly and accommodating. Went for FS of course. Only come here for FS. Nice CBJ, she said next time she does BBBJ. Daty til orgasm. Sweet clean nani. Multiple orgasms. After little more CBJ, slipped in her tight wet pussy in several positions. Was willing to tel me go in any position. Light kissing, but no DFK. Nice suckable light color nips. After several positions, ripped off cover, and blew on her ass in standing K9.

Showered together and she cleaned me up. Very sweet and cute girl. Will repeat and want to see if I can get some BB action. Standard fee.

Rimmer.

Smokin Gun
07-20-17, 05:19
Had the new girl Reiko recently. Early 20's Chinese girl from the area surrounding Shanghai. Not bad looks. Naturals with large light colored areolas and nipples. Showered together first. Got some BTB soapy soapy and sampling of urethral juices, BBBJ and rimming. Back in the room, we gave me some boob on the back grazing. Disappointed that rimming required extra tip now. Boo! Great BBBJ though with her soft and sensual tongue action. My turn to go to town on that beautiful asshole and then the fiv and DATY combo until she came. Wow, she got sloshy wet. I had to stop myself from DATYing so that we could go through the main event. I think she loves DATY because I could tell she wanted me to go on and on. Had her pull and coax alive my little guy until he was all grown up and ready to prove himself. Did the trifecta of standing mish, cg, and ds until I exploded all over her ass. L=6, A=9, S=8.

IslandManhi
07-20-17, 17:59
She definitely aims to please. For the guys who can't wait to finish up the massage and get right to it she doesn't mind. Super nice girl. She won't mind if you tapout early but yes she can go for days if you bring your "A" game. She tends to appear and disappear so catch her while you can.Does she allow msog? Mahalo.

SmellMyFinga
07-20-17, 19:40
Does she allow msog? Mahalo.She's at dream too. Wow.

Sy Style
07-24-17, 04:22
Came back to Hanna mama for some BB action. Kylie and Reiko are hot, but I love the BB action. Showered, BBBJ and some BBFS preview in the shower standing. Back to the table for full blown BBFS in every position. Basically whatever I wanted, she gave me. Finished with BBBJCIM.

Okay, will hit Reiko next. Maybe I'll convince her for some BBFS.

Sy.

Fleshlight
07-24-17, 04:30
Had the new girl Reiko recently. Early 20's Chinese girl from the area surrounding Shanghai. Not bad looks. Naturals with large light colored areolas and nipples. Showered together first. Got some BTB soapy soapy and sampling of urethral juices, BBBJ and rimming. Back in the room, we gave me some boob on the back grazing. Disappointed that rimming required extra tip now. Boo! Great BBBJ though with her soft and sensual tongue action. My turn to go to town on that beautiful asshole and then the fiv and DATY combo until she came. Wow, she got sloshy wet. I had to stop myself from DATYing so that we could go through the main event. I think she loves DATY because I could tell she wanted me to go on and on. Had her pull and coax alive my little guy until he was all grown up and ready to prove himself. Did the trifecta of standing mish, cg, and ds until I exploded all over her ass. L=6, A=9, S=8.I concur on Reiko. I thought she's pretty hot. You had more fun than me, but I almost had some BBFS. Just the head couple strokes. LOL But overall great session. Nice body and skin. Nice sweet nani. Very friendly and willing to please.

Definitely repeat.

Flesh.

H Mobius
07-24-17, 23:14
She's at dream too. Wow.Last I saw she was in ads for both places. Is that just Vanilla still advertising, or could she be at either place on any given night? I wouldn't want to go for an appointment at say Dream, only to be told she's not there.

RoloMyOlo
07-29-17, 04:23
Last I saw she was in ads for both places. Is that just Vanilla still advertising, or could she be at either place on any given night? I wouldn't want to go for an appointment at say Dream, only to be told she's not there.She's at Dream on the weekends from what I heard.

H Mobius
07-29-17, 16:23
She's at Dream on the weekends from what I heard.Thank you, Rolo.

New Heavy Chev
08-07-17, 18:49
I had the pleasure of meeting Reiko at Vanilla Spa. She's a youngish countryside Chinese chick. I'd give her natural youthful body an 8 and her face a 6 (average). So she started with a BBBJ (at my request) and that was for only a couple minutes. Then the condom went on and I had one of the best humping sessions of my life. Baby rode me on and on and on. Starting with CG / ACG then switching it up to RCG / RACG. It was dope seeing my dick going in and out of her hot pussy and also with the view of her sweet asshole it was a beautiful sight. And she kept going full on style riding me like a relentless gymnast. She never requested we change positions. I think she would've just rode me the whole time if I didn't suggest I take over. I really liked that she was totally into the feeling / flow of the phucking and wasn't in her head. This was pure primal animalistic phucking with her love juices all over me when we finished. I loved every second of it. I really dig finding a working girl who is a nympho and has a naturally great attitude. I'm most def going back to see her. That was a hot carnal experience that I needed and definitely need again and again.

Shout out to Smokin Gun and Fleshlight for their reports on Reiko.

Smokin Gun
08-09-17, 03:37
I had the pleasure of meeting Reiko at Vanilla Spa. She's a youngish countryside Chinese chick. I'd give her natural youthful body an 8 and her face a 6 (average). So she started with a BBBJ (at my request) and that was for only a couple minutes. Then the condom went on and I had one of the best humping sessions of my life. Baby rode me on and on and on. Starting with CG / ACG then switching it up to RCG / RACG. It was dope seeing my dick going in and out of her hot pussy and also with the view of her sweet asshole it was a beautiful sight. And she kept going full on style riding me like a relentless gymnast. She never requested we change positions. I think she would've just rode me the whole time if I didn't suggest I take over. I really liked that she was totally into the feeling / flow of the phucking and wasn't in her head. This was pure primal animalistic phucking with her love juices all over me when we finished. I loved every second of it. I really dig finding a working girl who is a nympho and has a naturally great attitude. I'm most def going back to see her. That was a hot carnal experience that I needed and definitely need again and again.

Shout out to Smokin Gun and Fleshlight for their reports on Reiko.Mahalo, New Heavy Chev. I happened to see Reiko again recently and it was the a very similar to my first session with her. Maybe it was because she was more uninhibited this time because she knew what I could do for her. I will just add that I enjoyed her trimmed Bush. She let me go on and on with my DATO / DATY / FIV combo. I mean she got so sloshy wet in there. She enjoys my one and two finger FIV against her G-Spot. I try to be gentle and I hope you other mongers are too. It'll take just one sharp fingernail and scratch incident to make her not allow anyone to FIV. So sexy watching her arch her back for 20 minutes with her eyes closed, moaning and cumming while I dined. Ended with her yelling "I'm cumming" while I am vigorously bouncing that ass in DS. The hour was up to I let myself go and came all over her ass. I think I will get back to masturbation training tonight to keep up my stamina. Reiko shows her 24 year old GND looks and doesn't wear much makeup. Crooked teeth too but that's okay.

Maui0007
08-17-17, 02:47
She definitely aims to please. For the guys who can't wait to finish up the massage and get right to it she doesn't mind. Super nice girl. She won't mind if you tapout early but yes she can go for days if you bring your "A" game. She tends to appear and disappear so catch her while you can.Finally got to try Kylie today, it was a sport fucking marathon for nearly the whole hour, not a hint of cum for me baby bs. She is short and fit like a volleyball libero, we were going at it like a pair of jackrabbits in heat. I had her in standing mish bouncing her butt off the bed, both of us going full speed hump drive resulted in an rpm overload that had her little tits doing mini windmills and my butt cheeks twerking at light speed, sucks her tits then and she loved it, she was licking her lips and sticking her tounge out so I went in for some awesome Dfk, got my tongue nearly down her throat. Prior to that had her in 69 goin nuts on that little perfect pussy and ass. She was sucking deep and fast and grinding on my face. Finished with standing dog doing the same FMBA again speed and power sport fuck, got her up on the bed for kneeling dog, pounded and grabbed that cute little ass. Pulled off the condom and did some p to p sliding with her doing the speed grind and given the best fuck me face ever. Unloaded the biggest choad in quite awhile all over her belly, then a little more p to p sliding and Dfk, she was a happy camper. We complimented each other's athleticism and she guessed my age but was off by about 15 years. I think we have the same body fat percentage. Repeat? Hell yes! Only negative was all covered service, going to work on that!

Newbee201
08-17-17, 16:24
Do any of these girl offer msog? When I last visited it was only 1 shot.

Member #5810
08-17-17, 16:59
Do any of these girl offer msog? When I last visited it was only 1 shot.Haven't seen a lot of girls there but it's YMMV. If you're a repeat. And they like you then it's available. If you're first time then probably no go unless you tip xtra and tell them up front. Most places are 1 and done. Msog is special services that are YMMV. IMHO. Others may think differently.

Anonymous479
08-21-17, 04:35
Called Vanilla Spa trying to see Kylie but was told only Reiko was available. Asked for a half hour session but was told only full hour was available with young girls. Figured what the heck, at least I'll get a younger girl and reviews of Reiko seemed pretty good. Arrived and was greeted by a Thai woman well into her 40's with jacked up teeth. She led me into the room and I was just waiting for her to collect HF and leave. But she just stuck around the room and I asked her "wait, are you Reiko?" She replied "yes" so I bailed. Even the little head was telling me to leave with this one.

So either I got the bait and switch or this was really Reiko and we just have different standards here. It's a shame if they pulled this on me because I've been looking for my go-to place at CC with all these AMP busts lately.

FCH300
08-22-17, 00:56
The following ad appeared today on BP:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sneak-away-play-all-day/8347748

Ad is for "Serena" and doesn't mention Vanilla Spa but the phone number is the same as that shown for Vanilla in this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilla-spa-8082274877-century-center/8349013

Wonder if Hanna is just posting bait and switch ads to attract business or is she maybe contracting space and reservation service for independent providers passing through?

If anyone gives Serena a try, let us know whether or not she's a part of the Vanilla Spa crew.

Miri Kitani
08-28-17, 18:40
The following ad appeared today on BP:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sneak-away-play-all-day/8347748

Ad is for "Serena" and doesn't mention Vanilla Spa but the phone number is the same as that shown for Vanilla in this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilla-spa-8082274877-century-center/8349013

Wonder if Hanna is just posting bait and switch ads to attract business or is she maybe contracting space and reservation service for independent providers passing through?

If anyone gives Serena a try, let us know whether or not she's a part of the Vanilla Spa crew.Could Serena be Vivian, did anyone sample?

Pumpking
08-28-17, 20:23
Could Serena be Vivian, did anyone sample?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sneak-away-play-all-day/8347748

This ad shows vanilla spa and # on the last line.

Little Dickie
08-29-17, 13:35
I will confirm Serena is real. Not a bait and switch. Nice blonde hair, white girl, pretty face, nice body, good service. One of the rare white girls in an AMP who deliver. Seniors can PM me for more info.

VanilBeanLover
08-30-17, 03:00
I will confirm Serena is real. Not a bait and switch. Nice blonde hair, white girl, pretty face, nice body, good service. One of the rare white girls in an AMP who deliver. Seniors can PM me for more info.She is 100% Vivian, LOL all 11's in my book.

Smokin Gun
08-31-17, 00:09
Apple is the new 23 year old girl. Typical Asian ass with a sparse Bush on the front. A pair of nice c-cups. She was sensitive to my nipple licking and sucking so I didn't get much in but at least I had some. What she did like was DATO and DATY. Apple has more of a reserved demeanor so it wasn't so obvious when she came. But she must've come at least a couple times. No FIV but FOV okay. I must've ate her out for almost 30 min. She then bounced on me with energy. I would give her tightness and wetness a 7 with a 1 if she was completely dry and loose. Ended by blasting all over her ass. It's sure nice being with a college age girl who is half your age!

Fleshlight
08-31-17, 04:47
Sampled some Apple too. Very cute and innocent looking. Very cute face, long black hair down her back. Very nice C cups with darker nips, slight Bush. Showered before the deed. I love to eat pussy so went to town even though I prefer shaved, she was to cute. DATY to multiple pops. 69 with some nice BBBJ, cover on to CG, RCG, K9, and moved to standing mish as she lay on table. Nice and tight and pretty wet. Took it slow as I enjoyed watching her. Leaned over and sucked on her nice tits, then played with her clit until she came again.

I took off cover and unloaded all over her belly.

Very cute girl, and young. Definitely a repeater. Showered together again and cleaned off. Standard fees.

Flesh.

SurfAndSee
08-31-17, 19:33
Do the girls here do massage + HE or are they FS only?

Mongers Rus
09-01-17, 19:16
WOW! Had a session with Apple. This girl is cute, sweet, and hot. Her face is really cute, and I'm sure she's pretty young. Early 20's. I wouldn't say she's quiet, but she's just loves intimate silent sex. LOL I think it's her eyes that makes her dreamy / innocent.

I would consider her a spinner. Not skinny, but perfect for her size. Cute small ass that I could eat all day. Beautiful skin, no tats, natural Bush that's not over whelming. DATY for days! Multiple pops for her. She was really into it. Not a screamer, but I could tell she was liking it.

Great real soft tits. C cups, nice darker nipples very suckable and sensitive. Made her cum so good, before my turn we hugged and made out for a while DFK GFE. This girl is CUTE! She teased me while making out by rubbing my BB dick on her pussy, but no penetration.

I stood up and we had a DFK session again standing, then she went down for some BBBJ. Nice and slow. Slipped on cover, and lay her back onto table. Standing mish while she lay at edge of table. Went in and did some slow action, laid on her and getting into some kissing and pounding. DAMN! I got worked up. Stood up and held her legs back as I watched. She stares right at you with her eyes. WTF! She came again as she played with herself while pounding. SHIT! I exploded already. Hugged and kissed as I finished unloading.

Holy Shit! Awesome session! I'm a all time Monger of Empire like a lot of you guys are, and this chick Apple is right up there or better than half of the providers that were at Empire. I think because of her sweetness, top notch clean skin body, sweet pussy, soft real tits, cute face.

Highly recommend as I'm not sure how long she's here for. Definitely a repeater. Gave her extra than standard fee.

Rus.

Panda B
09-02-17, 13:50
I'm a all time Monger of Empire like a lot of you guys are, and this chick Apple is right up there or better than half of the providers that were at Empire. I think because of her sweetness, top notch clean skin body, sweet pussy, soft real tits, cute face.
If you were a big Empire fan, did you not recognize Apple from there? She's alumni. She also played Houdini at Happiness, now you see her now you don't.

Mongers Rus
09-03-17, 06:51
If you were a big Empire fan, did you not recognize Apple from there? She's alumni. She also played Houdini at Happiness, now you see her now you don't.Yea, my statement about Empire wasn't a challenge for frequent fliers, but just to get it out that Apple is hot. I was a big fan but must have missed her that time. But if IVY was here she would back it, but Kala was getting tight so laid back some. I did my share of buying the providers for a whole weekend couple times. But I wish I did it with this Apple hottie back then. She is definitely worth paying for a whole weekend, maybe even a 3 day weekend. LOL.
If she moves around than I would definitely catch her while she's at Vanilla.

Rus

OjiiChan69
09-03-17, 07:03
So went to check out Apple w / o appt. Figured was early enough that she would be available, but she was busy, so mama hooked me up with Kylie. She was cute, spinner Chinese. Really small / petite girl. Looks 30's, nice tits, Bs I think. Very slim and tone, but nicely soft in the right places. Clean shave nani which I like. Decent massage but there for FS. DATY that clean shaved pussy till pop. 69 with BBBJ, slipped on cover for CG, RCG, K9, than popped in Mish. Nice tight pussy. Very friendly, English was good, showered together at end.

Service was really good, but can't wait to return for Apple. For sure to make an appt next time. Kylie is a repeater though.

Ojii.

Little Dickie
09-03-17, 15:35
So went to check out Apple w / o appt. Figured was early enough that she would be available, but she was busy, so mama hooked me up with Kylie. She was cute, spinner Chinese. Really small / petite girl. Looks 30's, nice tits, Bs I think. Very slim and tone, but nicely soft in the right places. Clean shave nani which I like. Decent massage but there for FS. DATY that clean shaved pussy till pop. 69 with BBBJ, slipped on cover for CG, RCG, K9, than popped in Mish. Nice tight pussy. Very friendly, English was good, showered together at end.

Service was really good, but can't wait to return for Apple. For sure to make an appt next time. Kylie is a repeater though.

Ojii.You should definitely try to make an appointment if you want to see Apple. I was in there early morning yesterday to see someone else, and while I was waiting for my girl, Mama was talking to me. While she was talking to me, she took no less than 3 calls, all for appointments with Apple.

Kefe2
09-05-17, 06:45
If you were a big Empire fan, did you not recognize Apple from there? She's alumni. She also played Houdini at Happiness, now you see her now you don't.Isn't this girl the former Empire hottie who used to go by the name "Cherry"?

Panda B
09-05-17, 13:44
Isn't this girl the former Empire hottie who used to go by the name "Cherry"?Yes sir! Go see her before she disappears again like she usually does.

Mofo69
09-06-17, 03:39
You should definitely try to make an appointment if you want to see Apple. I was in there early morning yesterday to see someone else, and while I was waiting for my girl, Mama was talking to me. While she was talking to me, she took no less than 3 calls, all for appointments with Apple.Texted Mama early to book Apple for late evening. Don't want to chance as a walk-in. As other bros stated she's a Chinese cutie, 20's, very tight, smooth skin. Nice natural perky C's, eraser nips, trimmed top Bush. Nice session. Good chemistry. Definitely likes the sensual, slow caressing, fucking style, like a GFE rather than pounding PSE. LFK on the neck, ears she get the chicken skin. DATY'd for half the session, light FIV, clit rubbing super sloppy wet she got, soft moaner, O's. BBBJ not teethy, slow and slurpy. Eye contact good. In standing mish she DFK a lot since liked gripping body in close while pounding that tight snatch. K9, other positions before blasting on her tits.

Cuddled tight while recovering. Overall good experience. Recommend. Stnd damages.

LocaLoppa
09-06-17, 14:40
Apple is good young girl fantasy, better than any happiness, on par with sunflower. Service is very good, but not banging fuck session kind of girl. Need to go slow and gentle. Pretty girl, good service, BBBJ, cfs, daty, Dfk. She is spinner. Small tits.

Cindy at sunflower was a hard bangin fuck, firm athletic young hard body. Apple is not all that, but she is legit young girl fantasy. To each his own.

Money1
09-06-17, 21:27
She is the same sweet quirky girl as before. She is playful and still likes to pinch and bite. But playfully, not sketchy. She might have put on a couple of pounds but she still has a slender frame.

I wouldn't mention her previous stints at other places. I got the impression that she wants everyone else to think that she's new to the scene. I would just play along.

No rush, very sensual sesh.

Goser
09-07-17, 10:12
She is the same sweet quirky girl as before. She is playful and still likes to pinch and bite. But playfully, not sketchy. She might have put on a couple of pounds but she still has a slender frame.

I wouldn't mention her previous stints at other places. I got the impression that she wants everyone else to think that she's new to the scene. I would just play along.

No rush, very sensual sesh.See her while you can. Now that she has been outed, she will be gone soon. Even sooner when after someone posts her picture.

Smokin Gun
09-08-17, 06:50
Saw Apple again and the service level is tapering off. I had to shower myself before and after. No LFK or DFK or rimming as she did for me before. Short BBBJ too. She didn't let me suck or lick her nipples this time. Also, no FIV again so at least that was consistent. She looked great all made up but I'm not sure if that made up for her lack of service. If it wasn't for her young looks and hairy juicy pussy, I would be contemplating whether to go back or not.

Mongers Rus
09-11-17, 21:15
Saw Apple again and the service level is tapering off. I had to shower myself before and after. No LFK or DFK or rimming as she did for me before. Short BBBJ too. She didn't let me suck or lick her nipples this time. Also, no FIV again so at least that was consistent. She looked great all made up but I'm not sure if that made up for her lack of service. If it wasn't for her young looks and hairy juicy pussy, I would be contemplating whether to go back or not.That's too bad, because I went back for seconds and service was even better. Maybe she was tired of doing so many mongers. My second time around was same action, DFK, DATY to multiple pops, nice and almost aggressive BBBJ because I made her cum so much. Pulled me on her mish style for some GFE looking in my eyes DFK, while grabbing on jr and teasing me by rubbing jr on her pussy BB as if I was going to get some BB service. Than stood me up to lick off all her pussy juices off of my head that she was almost sticking in her wet nani. Correct no FIV which I can understand. A lot of providers prefer no FIV. Let me kiss and suck on those nice nipples. I like to AM or day monger so maybe she was more into it. Not sure what time you went.

Apple hottie sweet as ever.

Rus.

Rimmer808
09-13-17, 05:37
Finally got to try Kylie today, it was a sport fucking marathon for nearly the whole hour, not a hint of cum for me baby bs. She is short and fit like a volleyball libero, we were going at it like a pair of jackrabbits in heat. I had her in standing mish bouncing her butt off the bed, both of us going full speed hump drive resulted in an rpm overload that had her little tits doing mini windmills and my butt cheeks twerking at light speed, sucks her tits then and she loved it, she was licking her lips and sticking her tounge out so I went in for some awesome Dfk, got my tongue nearly down her throat. Prior to that had her in 69 goin nuts on that little perfect pussy and ass. She was sucking deep and fast and grinding on my face. Finished with standing dog doing the same FMBA again speed and power sport fuck, got her up on the bed for kneeling dog, pounded and grabbed that cute little ass. Pulled off the condom and did some p to p sliding with her doing the speed grind and given the best fuck me face ever. Unloaded the biggest choad in quite awhile all over her belly, then a little more p to p sliding and Dfk, she was a happy camper. We complimented each other's athleticism and she guessed my age but was off by about 15 years. I think we have the same body fat percentage. Repeat? Hell yes! Only negative was all covered service, going to work on that!I really like that description of volleyball libero. I've said that she is a spinner, but libero is better. Tiny and tone. I figured with Apple getting a lot of Monger traffic, Kylie will be aiming to please. As I thought. Fight, she is ready to go. Crazy pounding, nice long BBBJ, any position you want. Want's it hard, in her tiny sweet shaved nani. She was so horny, her rapid fire CG pumping made me unload so fast. She has such a young teen looking pussy. She was willing to go second round, but I'm an old guy and couldn't handle. LOL Gave me a massage instead and showered off.

Will definitely repeat. I wonder if she would tag team with Apple. HMMMMMM?

Rim.

RoloMyOlo
09-13-17, 12:26
She is 100% Vivian, LOL all 11's in my book.Haven't read much since Vivian / Serena moved to vanilla. Is her service still the same from Dream?

Mongers Rus
09-14-17, 04:41
Apple a day keeps the doctors away. LOL Yup had to go back. Had some extra Kala from last weeks footbal wins. LOL Cute as ever, spinner body to die for. Yup, I guess I like that high school girl look. Yes I'm a sick man.

Everything was perfect as ever. DFK, DATY multiple pops. Could DATY forever. Mentioned last time Mongers prefer some shaved nani. So to my surprise, she shave her pussy with little on top. DAMN! Looking and kissing those tiny pussy girl lips. Sticking my tongue as deep as possible. So sweet, and soft, and clean. IMHO L / A / S 10/10/10.

Kylie answered the door, cute too. Got to tap her again. On the way out I asked Hanna if other girls working, she said no. And I didn't see Vivian.

Apple is top notch!

Rus.

SCJohn
09-17-17, 07:59
Stopped by to see Apple, but she was already busy, Vivian wasn't working, so I ended up with Kylie. Nice Chinese girl with slender body and natural perky A size tits. I'd say she's late 20's. She helped me undress and got on her knees and started a spirited BBBJ. We lay down on the bed and went 69, she had a nice shaved pussy and was sweet and tasty. She seemed to enjoy the attention and would buck and put my head in a vice grip as she O'ed. Covered up for FS, she was very flexible and put her legs on my shoulder for max penetration in Mish, and was still able to DFK her as I pounded her tight pussy. Switched over to DG and then CG before back to Mish for the big finish. Her massage skills were non existent. We laid and talked before starting round 2. Started with more BBBJ, before she applied the cover again and I stayed in Mish to enjoy the DFK'ing.

Over all, nice session. Felt a bit rushed, she acted like my time was up after the first pop, but I wasn't about to leave with time left on the clock and stuck around for the 2nd pop.

Saw MMS, Hannah. She seem pleasant as MMS. Looks wise she had a bit of a belly and I don't think I'll do the tango with her.

Insatiable808
09-22-17, 14:14
Lena advertised as "21 yr old girl."

Go ahead & add 20 to that because she ain't no spring chicken. More like 41 yr old, not even 31. Disappointed that she wasn't even close to her advertised age. And she'll upsell for FS.

Poor / False advertising leads to subpar review.

If you dig MILFY FOB looks, knock yourself out!

For me, not so much.

Be safe,

Insatiable808.

ElonHusk
09-25-17, 05:35
Lena advertised as "21 yr old girl."

Go ahead & add 20 to that because she ain't no spring chicken. More like 41 yr old, not even 31. Disappointed that she wasn't even close to her advertised age. And she'll upsell for FS.

Poor / False advertising leads to subpar review.

If you dig MILFY FOB looks, knock yourself out!

For me, not so much.

Be safe,

Insatiable808.Arigato for the heads up on Lena. Too many providers use fake photos and shills! So frustrating dealing with all the BS. I bet some AMPs probably have like multiple usernames or employ peps to post for them. I won't head out without consulting the boards but it is getting harder to tell fact from fiction.

Botoman
09-25-17, 22:14
Haven't read much since Vivian / Serena moved to vanilla. Is her service still the same from Dream?Her service is still the same.

Boto.

Miri Kitani
10-04-17, 02:05
Arigato for the heads up on Lena. Too many providers use fake photos and shills! So frustrating dealing with all the BS. I bet some AMPs probably have like multiple usernames or employ peps to post for them. I won't head out without consulting the boards but it is getting harder to tell fact from fiction.Yep, there are a few social media influenza's on this board who have multiple user accounts who are paid by the AMPs to generate buzz and frenzy for their girls and business. Its part of their marketing strategy. Over time and experience, you'll be able to figure it out. Good luck.

Mongers Rus
10-05-17, 17:10
Got a call from Hanna o check out new girl YUNA. IMHO this girl is smokin hot. Japanese / Chinese girl with cute face, big eyes and smokin body. Short hair light brown, around 5'4 but very slim. Almost spinner, but very curvy. D-cups with nice nips on darker side. Tits are REAL! Nice fair skin, no tats.

Can't say enough about body. Longs legs, perky ass! Curvy waist with flat tummy. Pussy DAMN! Nice clean shavin.

Showered together and went to table. Skip massage as I had to start on her asap as she's so hot. DFK, then I sucked on those beautiful tits, down to some serious DATY as I am a bolo pussy fan! DATY for at least 30 min. Multiple pops for her. I could eat her all day. Left her legs back for some rimming which she loved too. Went over for some 69, BBBJ. Nice and slow. Damn I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and had to pound her. CG, RCG, K9, MISH with more DFK. Wow she was really getting into it.

Switched to standing K9 as she leaned on table, than turned her over for some standing Mish as she hung her ass over edge of the table. My favorite as you know! LOL Just love to watch her as I pound away. Best view for jr pounding that sweet shaved nani. Finished up, showered again to clean me off.

She is really sweet girl, kinda soft but not shy. Definitely will repeat, and soon!! Gave her a little extra. Always do if their hot. Yuna's body is similar to Apple's but more curvy and bigger tits. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Rus.

Goser
10-05-17, 17:32
Got a call from Hanna o check out new girl YUNA. IMHO this girl is smokin hot. Japanese / Chinese girl with cute face, big eyes and smokin body. Short hair light brown, around 5'4 but very slim. Almost spinner, but very curvy. D-cups with nice nips on darker side. Tits are REAL! Nice fair skin, no tats.

Can't say enough about body. Longs legs, perky ass! Curvy waist with flat tummy. Pussy DAMN! Nice clean shavin.

Showered together and went to table. Skip massage as I had to start on her asap as she's so hot. DFK, then I sucked on those beautiful tits, down to some serious DATY as I am a bolo pussy fan! DATY for at least 30 min. Multiple pops for her. I could eat her all day. Left her legs back for some rimming which she loved too. Went over for some 69, BBBJ. Nice and slow. Damn I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and had to pound her. CG, RCG, K9, MISH with more DFK. Wow she was really getting into it.

Switched to standing K9 as she leaned on table, than turned her over for some standing Mish as she hung her ass over edge of the table. My favorite as you know! LOL Just love to watch her as I pound away. Best view for jr pounding that sweet shaved nani. Finished up, showered again to clean me off.

She is really sweet girl, kinda soft but not shy. Definitely will repeat, and soon!! Gave her a little extra. Always do if their hot. Yuna's body is similar to Apple's but more curvy and bigger tits. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO.

Rus.Nice review. I don't see a picture for a Yuna in their ad. Is this this girl who is advertised as Ula?

Miri Kitani
10-05-17, 17:59

Rus.At elon husk, this is perfect, good luck braddah.

Miri Kitani
10-05-17, 20:29
Nice review. I don't see a picture for a Yuna in their ad. Is this this girl who is advertised as Ula?At elonhusk, hook line and sinker. Hey brotha G, your friend from the mainland who was thinking about coming to Hawaii to work, did she change her mind?

Mongers Rus
10-05-17, 22:33
Nice review. I don't see a picture for a Yuna in their ad. Is this this girl who is advertised as Ula?My bad her name is Ula.

PeaceHawaii
10-05-17, 22:39

Rus.20's, 30's or 40's?

Insatiable808
10-06-17, 15:14
Checking out Aubrey Sinclair online gave me a close reminder of Miss Serena V.

A Natural beauty with hardly any makeup on. A self-described "freak", whose every session I've shared has been a knockdown, sweat drenched, phuck 'til exhausted experience!!

Planning to see her soon.

Enjoy & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.

Mongers Rus
10-06-17, 18:43
20's, 30's or 40's?I'd say early to mid 20's.

Little Dickie
10-07-17, 05:18
Thanks for the review man. Nice work, very thorough, and she sounds like a winner. However your comment "tits are real" was a joke, right? Ok I haven't met Ula yet in person so I can't speak from personal experience, but if the BP photos are really her, and accurate, and not heavily photoshopped, there is nothing real about those tits.

Rus.

Goser
10-07-17, 11:33
Thanks for the review man. Nice work, very thorough, and she sounds like a winner. However your comment "tits are real" was a joke, right? Ok I haven't met Ula yet in person so I can't speak from personal experience, but if the BP photos are really her, and accurate, and not heavily photoshopped, there is nothing real about those tits.Most of the Vanilla spa pictures are fake. I think the only real ones are of Kylie, but I am not sure.

Jiro9673
10-07-17, 19:45
I'd say early to mid 20's.She worked in CC many years ago, but I can't remember the name. There was lot of talk and debate over her. She has a great body, but debate was over her face. I believe many thought her to be a butterface, but for me she is ok. However, she is not in 20's IMHO. More like mid 30's or older. Also, her accent is not distinguishable. I think that was the debate too. Perhaps she is Thai. Her face too does not look Chinese or Korean. She may have had plastic surgery. Looks like lips definitely Botox. I believe she has had a child as she has visible c section type of scar. Nevertheless I rate her l / a / s = 7/9/9.

Bikini
10-07-17, 20:49
Same as MongersRUs said in his report.

Papa San
10-08-17, 20:01
Thanks for the review man. Nice work, very thorough, and she sounds like a winner. However your comment "tits are real" was a joke, right? Ok I haven't met Ula yet in person so I can't speak from personal experience, but if the BP photos are really her, and accurate, and not heavily photoshopped, there is nothing real about those tits.Tits are real. So soft, so sweet and so suckable with eraser type nipples that makes it all so nice. Not a D but a nice full C. She is a 23 year old Chinese-Japanese with English learnedly in China. I go along with the 10/10/10. A forever repeat.

H Mobius
10-08-17, 22:13
However your comment "tits are real" was a joke, right? Ok I haven't met Ula yet in person so I can't speak from personal experience, but if the BP photos are really her, and accurate, and not heavily photoshopped, there is nothing real about those tits.Pics are borrowed from a Chinese website. IMHO by their size and shape in the other model's pic with the bottom of her breast exposed, they certainly look fake to me, especially on a girl that petite.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.qhdxw.com/all/uploads/allimg/20170104/237253.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.huihuanggongmao.com/index/55%2Bt5Y%2BR576O6IO4576O5aWz5bCP54yr5ZKq.html&h=865&w=584&tbnid=ZJRcweGo6Akw9M&tbnh=273&tbnw=184&usg=__WaayCs-u8C5ka-NAa9GF3OkWM1M=&docid=CpG460eXylA-vM

I trust you Jiro and long time no see. Probably the reason the actual provider has big real tits is from having kid(s) as you surmised.

Honolulu808
10-08-17, 22:43
Checking out Aubrey Sinclair online gave me a close reminder of Miss Serena V.

A Natural beauty with hardly any makeup on. A self-described "freak", whose every session I've shared has been a knockdown, sweat drenched, phuck 'til exhausted experience!!

Planning to see her soon.

Enjoy & Be Safe.

Insatiable808.Abby was in Hawai'I for 2 weeks. She just left at the end of Sept. Fun girl, great to work with.

Little Dickie
10-08-17, 23:30
Most of the Vanilla spa pictures are fake. I think the only real ones are of Kylie, but I am not sure.Thanks. Pretty sure Serena's pics were real, and I thought Apple's might be, but I only saw her in passing in the hallway.

Little Dickie
10-08-17, 23:33
Pics are borrowed from a Chinese website. IMHO by their size and shape in the other model's pic with the bottom of her breast exposed, they certainly look fake to me, especially on a girl that petite.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.qhdxw.com/all/uploads/allimg/20170104/237253.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.huihuanggongmao.com/index/55%2Bt5Y%2BR576O6IO4576O5aWz5bCP54yr5ZKq.html&h=865&w=584&tbnid=ZJRcweGo6Akw9M&tbnh=273&tbnw=184&usg=__WaayCs-u8C5ka-NAa9GF3OkWM1M=&docid=CpG460eXylA-vM

I trust you Jiro and long time no see. Probably the reason the actual provider has big real tits is from having kid(s) as you surmised.In other words real tits, fake pics. I wish monger rus would have said that in his report.

Papa San
10-08-17, 23:33
Tits are real. So soft, so sweet and so suckable with eraser type nipples that makes it all so nice. Not a D but a nice full C. She is a 23 year old Chinese-Japanese with English learnedly in China. I go along with the 10/10/10. A forever repeat.The picture might be photo shopped or it may be that her top is too tight in the picture. My lips and hands have been all over those tits and they are big beautiful & real. She has no stretch marks or c-section scar. I think you were in the wrong room. The girl in the same building but the unit directly below where Ula is has stretch marks on her tits and a scar on her stomach.

Goser
10-09-17, 18:55
Based on prior reviews, I decided to go see Ula. Let me open by saying she is a very pretty Chinese / Japanese mix provider who has a perfect body and great skills. Absolutely a girl that I would recommend for repeat sessions. She told me she is from Los Angeles and will be here for 3 weeks. If she likes it, she will come back. So far, so good. Ula said that this is her first time doing this job, but her skills are so good I asked her where she learned. She said she learned from her boyfriend who was quite obviously a very lucky man. As reported, she has perfect Cee cup boobs. This is my favorite type. The ones that really bounce nicely in a tight circular motion in missionary position. She is taller than most Korean providers I've had. Very think and attractive body. She said she was 23. I believe it based on how soft her skin is and how wet her pussy got. Even with a cover on, you could tell she was super wet.

Face is actually Chinese and Japanese looking. Almost head turner for me in the face, but not quite because I prefer softer features like on Happiness Sugar. But, many would think she is a head turner. F: 8. 5. B: 10.

I had to self shower. Did not get the opportunity to have her work with me there. But, when I got out, she was there completely naked on the table. Wow, what a sight. I layed on my stomach and she gave me an okay (non-professional) massage that was very relaxing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I turned around and she started to DFK me. She is very good at it and it was plentiful and through out the session. She started kissing my nipples and working her way down to my junior. She started with a very nice BBBJ. She is up there with the best in terms of skill. Since she was already in that direction, I pulled her pussy over my face and started with some DATY and we enjoyed mutual 69. She got super juicy and she moans a lot during the entire session. After that, she asked me if I were ready or if I wanted more BBBJ. I told her more BBBJ. She proceeded for about 5 more minutes. I am in heaven at this point.

Then, she asks me if I am ready, cover on, cowgirl She has a nice Asian style butt with just enough meat to squeeze and pull closer. She was a good fit for me as it felt good even with the cover. She was super wet. We switched to missionary, but the table was a little unstable so it was not easy to pound her. So, we switched to doggy and then standing missionary. It was here were I really got a good angle and started pound for what seemed like forever. She seemed to like it and what I loved was her bouncing boobs just like God meant them to bounce in tight circles in unison. This was so hot.

We switched positions a few more time and then she took off the cover and started again with an outstanding BBBJ. Pretty sure CIM is available although I didn't get a chance because I wanted to kiss her some more. We started making out and I kissed and caressed her perfect boobs. Then, she grabs my cock with her hand and started stroking me. Her technique was so good, I never got to do anything else and I blew a huge load.

Had a little time left so she continued with the massage she started. Just light touch and I almost fell asleep. This girl is a winner.

I give her service quality a 9. 5. Perfect in almost every way. Attitude was 9 since no shower together.

Ula will be here for 3 weeks. I would go there right away to see her before she goes. I will probably 3 peat with her while she is here.

H Mobius
10-09-17, 22:11
In other words real tits, fake pics. I wish monger rus would have said that in his report.Rus is a nice guy and fares well with girls and their mamas. A rude guy would not fare as well because everyone, including working girls, appreciates well-mannered men.

Fun2016
10-10-17, 05:10
Visited Ulaa Ula, and here is my brief report.

Face 8. Pretty girl, short blond hair. To me, her face is kind of like an Asian version of Cate Blanchett. She looks early 30's to me.

Body 9. Nice natural tits, smooth skin, probably 5'3".

S9, A9. Nice BBBJ, DATY, FIV, borderline DFK, CFS various positions. Cute personality. I enjoyed the session.

Have fun, and Stay safe!

Mongers Rus
10-10-17, 05:36
Back for more Ula. Hot girl! Same action, actually this time she really got into it. Came a ton during DATY. Super wet, super vocal, almost screaming. I'm sure Hana heard her. LOL She pulled me on her for some DFK with her juices all over my face. Almost pulled me in for BBFS, but I reminded her about the cover. Her pussy was so wet, I slammed in her and pounded away with ease. I started rubbing her clit and she was going crazy. Screaming again. Tons of DFK. Sucked on those beautiful REAL tits! I didn't even bother getting into any positions.

Really HOT chick! Up there with APPLE, just way more vocal. I don't have a real high scale, but between Ula and APPLE, check them out while there here. L / A / S / Body 9/10/10/10 IMHO.

Definitely repeat.

Rus.

Goser
10-10-17, 14:03
Visited Ulaa Ula, and here is my brief report.

Face 8. Pretty girl, short blond hair. To me, her face is kind of like an Asian version of Cate Blanchett. She looks early 30's to me.

Body 9. Nice natural tits, smooth skin, probably 5'3".

S9, A9. Nice BBBJ, DATY, FIV, borderline DFK, CFS various positions. Cute personality. I enjoyed the session.

Have fun, and Stay safe!That is a mighty fine rating coming from you. Interesting comparison to Cate Blanchett. When I said "hard features", it's the hard features in Cate Blanchett's face that are similar in Ula. She was wearing a lot of make up so it's hard to tell how old she really is by her face for me. I am not that attracted to Cate which is probably why my rating is a bit lower than I would normally provide for Ula. I think many guys would rate her higher than me in the face. But her body is exquisite. She has perfect natural Cee boobs. Just the way I like them.

Someone compared Ula to Apple. I would say that Apple is far prettier in the face, but that's my preference. Apple's body is much less toned than Ula's. She has much smaller boobs, too. Natural Bee. She was one of my favorite providers at a now defunct AMP. She was near perfect then when she was really thin. I have some great pictures of her that I cannot post.

Mongers Rus
10-10-17, 21:49
That is a mighty fine rating coming from you. Interesting comparison to Cate Blanchett. When I said "hard features", it's the hard features in Cate Blanchett's face that are similar in Ula. She was wearing a lot of make up so it's hard to tell how old she really is by her face for me. I am not that attracted to Cate which is probably why my rating is a bit lower than I would normally provide for Ula. I think many guys would rate her higher than me in the face. But her body is exquisite. She has perfect natural Cee boobs. Just the way I like them.

Someone compared Ula to Apple. I would say that Apple is far prettier in the face, but that's my preference. Apple's body is much less toned than Ula's. She has much smaller boobs, too. Natural Bee. She was one of my favorite providers at a now defunct AMP. She was near perfect then when she was really thin. I have some great pictures of her that I cannot post.I concur. That's basically what I said. I gave Apple looks 10 and Ula 9. Then added a Body rating for Ula at 10. If your into cuteness than Apple.

Rus.

Goser
10-11-17, 01:04
I concur. That's basically what I said. I gave Apple looks 10 and Ula 9. Then added a Body rating for Ula at 10. If your into cuteness than Apple.

Rus.You found a great one Ula is a winner.

DatOneMan
10-12-17, 18:20
A great time with this winner. She reminds me of a girl I used to work with a while ago, she was married and happy so never got a chance for play. I'm going back before she leaves near the end of the month.

I go in self shower and wait for ulaa to come in. In she comes, fresh from a nap. Greet each other with some lfk that moves to dfk. Lay her down for some daty, she is already wet and ready to go. Lean in for some dfk and with a little p2 p action and she whispers that she wants to BBBJ. Starts a good BBBJ looks amazing picturing the girl I used to work with. Climbs up on my lap slips on the cover and starts to ride CG. We work though CG mish DS and back to mish before I finish. After we lay there resting and talking story. She offers a massage and hops on my back giving me a pretty good massage, a lot better than I've had from most girls.

Overall good, think YMMV depends on if you connect, but repeat for me.

RoloMyOlo
10-13-17, 03:15
Is it pronounced Yu-lah or Ooh-lah?

TT Twista
10-13-17, 03:34
Is it pronounced Yu-lah or Ooh-lah?According to Ulaa, it is pronounced Yu-lah. The mamasan also said it like Yu-lah too.

RoloMyOlo
10-13-17, 05:05
According to Ulaa, it is pronounced Yu-lah. The mamasan also said it like Yu-lah too.Thanks brother. Now can make appointment LOL.

Mongers Rus
10-13-17, 06:57
In other words real tits, fake pics. I wish monger rus would have said that in his report.Aren't they always fake pics. Although she is pretty hot, especiall her body.

Mongers Rus
10-13-17, 06:58
According to Ulaa, it is pronounced Yu-lah. The mamasan also said it like Yu-lah too.No wonder the first time I had her, I heard hanna say Yuna. LOL.

Mongers Rus
10-16-17, 03:40
Seen Ula couple times. Definitely a smoking body. Really gets into the hot sex. When she cums, her pussy is flowing with juices.

But was time for some sweet, cute APPLE action. Something about her quiet, sweet cum sounds. That young spinner flawless body, not super tone but slim and soft. I can DATY forever because she let's me. Sweet girlish pussy lips. DAMNNN!

She took a short break but she's back. She definitely has a cute face. Tops out there right now in cuteness IMHO. Nice slow BBBJ, nice tight nani. Top of the list right now. Made some mula on FB this week, so got to go back for more soon.

Rus.

Mofo69
10-16-17, 04:11
But was time for some sweet, cute APPLE action. Something about her quiet, sweet cum sounds. That young spinner flawless body, not super tone but slim and soft. I can DATY forever because she let's me. Sweet girlish pussy lips. DAMNNN!

Rus.Right on! Sweet Apple juice is back from bacay? Thanks bro for the 411. She's a cutie, great GFE, dig her soft moans of pleasure and how she likes to clench tight our bodies together and DFKing when O's, plus damn nice lips to dine on. Calling in for this week sometime. Shoots!

MF69.

Money1
10-18-17, 03:08
Previous description of an Asian version of Cate Blanchett is pretty accurate. She has those cat like features. Looks for me was 6, but I'm sure some people will find her very attractive. Nice body. Lots of kissing. Lots of sloppy kissing. Very sweet and accommodating. She won't be here for much longer I think.

AmpLover223
10-18-17, 05:49
Previous description of an Asian version of Cate Blanchett is pretty accurate. She has those cat like features. Looks for me was 6, but I'm sure some people will find her very attractive. Nice body. Lots of kissing. Lots of sloppy kissing. Very sweet and accommodating. She won't be here for much longer I think.Def see the Cate Blanchett resemblance. And, she is hot!

BUT, definitely not the girl in the pics. Her boobs are real, as mentioned, and as such no way as firm / popping straight out as in the pics.

All that being said, she is young (early twenties) with a firm body of a girl that age. Although not as solid as someone like Cam at Rejuve.

Excellent BBBJ, DFK throughout session, willing to please, and a juicy pussy. Started with mish and the towel underneath was wet with her dripping juice. Never applied lube as no need. CFS all positions and came in mish. Sooo wet!

Definitely will repeat. L:8, A:8, S:8 - solid across the board! Partake & enjoy while she is here!

BotoMoco
10-20-17, 21:27
After reading the commentaries on Ula I had to take the plunge. My initial thought was that she's vietnamese and even when she spoke it sounded like a vietnamese accent. She looks hapa. I'm guessing her age is 30's. And not 20's. Started with her kissing me some LFK and she moved her way down flickering her tongue on my tits and continued on down south. As she was giving me a sensuous BBBJ I rubbed her pussy and then inserted a finger. Hmmmm. I was thinking no resistance this is nice. Transitioned into 69 and like the brothers said as I was munching away I could slowly taste her wetness. She does get wet. After some 69 I wanted to pop but she said only one time so fuck I held back and asker her to flip. I went to town licking her clit and FIV till she couldn't handle it and came. Lifting her ass off the table and telling me to stop because its so sensitive LOL. She was so horny I rubbed my dick on her pussy BB but no luck on the insert. I got about a half an inch in and she turned to her side. Hahaha. Put the cover on and pounded away in mish till I came. Overall it was a pretty good session compared to fucking Mimi at tokyo Ula is a 10. Mimi being a 0. Would I repeat. The answer is yes. Sheets were wet and there is nothing like a wet pussy. And she does have nice natural tits. Ula la baby.

Mongers Rus
10-24-17, 17:16
Had to cum back for more of this honey with a body to die for. Same excellent service. A lot of DFK, multiple DATY orgasms. She must love my tongue action. LOL super wet, BBBJ like a wild honey that hasn't cum in a while. More DFK standing and ynaking on jr. Lay her 69 over table, and let me slid jr in BB for couple stroke tease, than put on cover. Turned her over adn pounded her in standing mish on edge of table. DAMNNN her body is slammin! Seen her more than couple times, and can't get over her body, with great natural Ds. Finished and cleaned me up showered together.

Got to save up more to come back for some Apple. Monger on.

Rus.

HornyBoy13
10-25-17, 12:53
She's leaving this weekend to Los Angeles. She's a nasty girl. Felt like she wanted to eat my dick literally. Make me pop in less than 30 minutes. She's that good.

Rimmer808
10-26-17, 06:53
Hanna not as hot as Apple or Ula, but BB all the way. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. Yup want that BB action, check out Hanna. SHe's ready to rock and let you unload.

Rim.

OjiiChan69
10-26-17, 06:58
I think I read Greek may be available.

Ojii.

Goser
10-26-17, 15:14
She's leaving this weekend to Los Angeles. She's a nasty girl. Felt like she wanted to eat my dick literally. Make me pop in less than 30 minutes. She's that good.It looks like Ula is gone. She is not in today's Vanilla ad.

ExitOnly
10-27-17, 05:15
It looks like Ula is gone. She is not in today's Vanilla ad.Ula said she leaves on Friday or Saturday. Depends on the flight. Guess she found a earlier flight. Wish she will come back soon, she's one of few girls that can match Empire quality. (except for no bbfscip).

DrMajikLuv69
10-27-17, 07:05
Hanna not as hot as Apple or Ula, but BB all the way. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. Yup want that BB action, check out Hanna. SHe's ready to rock and let you unload.

Rim.Ooh-La-La too bad Ula is not BBFS. Did Ulaa state when she will be back? I've never tried any of these girls: Apple or Ula. Do the do P2 P??

NoBozos
10-28-17, 13:37

Rim.Oh yeah. Planning on making a huge deposit later today.

Rimmer808
10-28-17, 18:28
Heard Vivian is a hottie asian, maybe Vietnamese that used to work CC before. Almost looks hapa. Very pretty face, curvy sexy body with great real tits. Almost D cups. Very sexy and horny. Shower together before and after. Super nice BBBJ, loves DATY with multiple orgasms. Sweet pussy that got real wet. CFS with any position you want. Speaks English with strong accent. No rush at all, I think I she would have gone for another round but I couldn't handle. I'm to old. LOL.

Very sweet and top notch service. Definitely a repeater. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. Standard FS fees. Will save up to come back fast.

Rim.

Goser
10-29-17, 00:54
Heard Vivian is a hottie asian, maybe Vietnamese that used to work CC before. Almost looks hapa. Very pretty face, curvy sexy body with great real tits. Almost D cups. Very sexy and horny. Shower together before and after. Super nice BBBJ, loves DATY with multiple orgasms. Sweet pussy that got real wet. CFS with any position you want. Speaks English with strong accent. No rush at all, I think I she would have gone for another round but I couldn't handle. I'm to old. LOL.

Very sweet and top notch service. Definitely a repeater. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. Standard FS fees. Will save up to come back fast.

Rim.Unfortunately, the current Vivian is Chinese with fake boobs. She provides very good service, but she's a no repeat for me.

I wish Viet Vivian would return. She was awesome.

Fun2016
10-29-17, 05:06
Unfortunately, the current Vivian is Chinese with fake boobs. She provides very good service, but she's a no repeat for me.

I wish Viet Vivian would return. She was awesome.Viet Vivian ever worked at Vanilla? There was a Vivian earlier this year 2017 in Vanilla, who had some good reviews Back then. Hope this is the same one.

Goser
10-29-17, 15:21
Viet Vivian ever worked at Vanilla? There was a Vivian earlier this year 2017 in Vanilla, who had some good reviews Back then. Hope this is the same one.No, Viet Vivian never worked at Vanilla. She worked at Mayflower and China Doll. She is one of my all time favorites. I heard she is married and living her life with her husband and 2 kids in Southern California. Good for her.

I have not seen the current Vivian, but I asked if she was Chinese or Vietnamese, mama told me she is Chinese. That tells me it is the same Chinese Vivian who was here earlier in the year at Vanilla and was immediately prior to that at Happiness. I think she is a great provider. Pretty Chinese face. Great Service. But, I don't like her fake boobs. They look and hang funny. But, they are huge for you fake boob lovers.

H Mobius
10-29-17, 18:15
Unfortunately, the current Vivian is Chinese with fake boobs.Huge boobs, like big softballs; the same girl who was just here a few months ago?

Goser
10-29-17, 18:38
Viet Vivian ever worked at Vanilla? There was a Vivian earlier this year 2017 in Vanilla, who had some good reviews Back then. Hope this is the same one.No, Viet Vivian worked at Mayflower and China Dell. She is definitely top 5 of all time for me. Last I heard, she is living in Southern California with her husband and 2 kids.

The current Vivian is the Chinese girl who was there earlier this year and was at Happiness just prior to that. She is very pretty and provides very good service. However, I don't like her huge fake boobs. So no repeat for me.

ProfessorGun69
10-29-17, 23:20
No, Viet Vivian worked at Mayflower and China Dell. She is definitely top 5 of all time for me. Last I heard, she is living in Southern California with her husband and 2 kids.

The current Vivian is the Chinese girl who was there earlier this year and was at Happiness just prior to that. She is very pretty and provides very good service. However, I don't like her huge fake boobs. So no repeat for me.Great to know the former Vietnamese Vivian of Mayflower is doing great! Regarding the current Chinese Vivian that previously Happinesses. What was her name when she worked at Happiness? I've might have seen her at Happiness, then if so I might repeat with her.

Goser
10-29-17, 23:32
Great to know the former Vietnamese Vivian of Mayflower is doing great! Regarding the current Chinese Vivian that previously Happinesses. What was her name when she worked at Happiness? I've might have seen her at Happiness, then if so I might repeat with her.Her name was Alice at Happiness. I saw her in the kitchen many times. I didn't see her at Happiness. Only at Vanilla.

Guy205
10-30-17, 01:54
Great to know the former Vietnamese Vivian of Mayflower is doing great! Regarding the current Chinese Vivian that previously Happinesses. What was her name when she worked at Happiness? I've might have seen her at Happiness, then if so I might repeat with her.FKA, Alice.

BotoMoco
10-30-17, 21:55
FKA, Alice.Is this the same alice that used to work at the triplex on ward ave. ? I remember she was Chinese and little new to the business at that time.

LocaLoppa
10-30-17, 23:29
Nope different one. This one Chinese and used to be at happiness, not my type. The Alice at pinks was whinnahs. She suck cum out of my balls dry, LOL. Pretty little thing, too.

Is this the same alice that used to work at the triplex on ward ave. ? I remember she was Chinese and little new to the business at that time.

Mongers Rus
11-01-17, 19:42
Got me some Vivian today. Used to work here before. Very pretty face, big eyes, brown straight hair. Milk smooth skin, couple tats, nice D bolts on that are great. Could be big Cs, but because she so slim they look huge. Nice long legs with flat tummy. She is very attractive.

Service was excellent. Very AMP trained. Shower before and after. Washed me down, wiped me down, helped me get dressed. Just like AMP girls.

Super nice BBBJ. She really liked BBBJ! Even after I made her cum multiple times and was ready to penetrate her, she kept going for jr BBBJ. Looks like she wanted me to double pop, but unable to handle, I had to tell cannot and let's pound! BBBJ was nice though. Likes to look at you while she sucking you. Pussy was wet and tight. After DATY till she came, went straight into DFK. SHe loves DFK.

Finished up, showered together again and cleaned me up. Very good service. No rush. L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO Standard FS fees. Definitely repeat.
On my way=out, met Carina. Very pretty Chinese/Japanese. Nice big tits that are natural. Dark nipples as I could see through her dress. Nice and soft as she let me feelum as I was leaving. LOL

Rus.

YoMama808
11-02-17, 13:27
Tried the new girl Carrina. She said 1st day in Hawaii. Pretty attractive girl. Not hot but attractive. She said she 28. Looks around that age. Very nice demeanor. Love her tits. I think natural C's with dark nipples. So go there paid house fee, self shower and wait a couple minutes and in walks carrina. She was wearing a white dress which could see her nipples. She started of with a 10 min topless massage. Rubbed nipples on back. Massage was decent. Then she started kissing back of my ears and kissing back. Flipped over and she got on top. Started to lfk then to dfk. Played with her tits a lot. She gave me some Russian while she was on top. Felt good between them natural tits. Starts kissing all over then she work he way down. BBBJ was ok. A bit toothy. In time she could get better. She slips cover on, but wanted to daty. So put her down on the table and daty. Small patch down there but very nice pussy. Felt her juices coming. But didn't daty to long as I had the condom on my boto. LOL. Then enter her in mish. Start slow at first. Picked up pace with lot of kissing and sucking those beautiful tits. Did a few more positions and finished back in mish. Blew in cover. After showered. She jumped in with me and washed my back and boto. Felt like a king showering with his queen. Had to bounce so got dressed and gave tip. Standard fees. About 45 minutes. But again I choose to leave early. Overall a good experience. Would repeat maybe in a few weeks. Good attitude and seems genuine about the sex. She said she will be here for about 3-4 months.

InHawaiiMan
11-06-17, 00:04
Vanilla has never had accurate photos. Providers are "close" to what the BP photos show (except for MS hannah), but never the real deal. I've only visited a handful of times, but I've never once been disappointed in service, looks OR attitude. IMHO this has been the most top notch AMP to spend the hard earned kala. Keep up the good work hannah.

LocaLoppa
11-07-17, 03:14
Ditto, good attitude, decent pussy fuck, Nice tits. Big fat nips. Her best assets them girls hang low. Nice average Chinese woman, not girl. Not 28. Not GFE, no kissing. Constant wiping with tissue like them young Chinese pros. Must be a Chinese thing? LOL. Nice pussy, felt good, multiple positions. No GFE no repeat for me, but them titties are fine, and may just change my mind since talent out there right now pretty weak. This girl I'd rate higher than many others including the tinychinese girl at happiness. Eh, no GFE, so no repeat.

Tried the new girl Carrina. She said 1st day in Hawaii. Pretty attractive girl. Not hot but attractive. She said she 28. Looks around that age. Very nice demeanor. Love her tits. I think natural C's with dark nipples. So go there paid house fee, self shower and wait a couple minutes and in walks carrina. She was wearing a white dress which could see her nipples. She started of with a 10 min topless massage. Rubbed nipples on back. Massage was decent. Then she started kissing back of my ears and kissing back. Flipped over and she got on top. Started to lfk then to dfk. Played with her tits a lot. She gave me some Russian while she was on top. Felt good between them natural tits. Starts kissing all over then she work he way down. BBBJ was ok. A bit toothy. In time she could get better. She slips cover on, but wanted to daty. So put her down on the table and daty. Small patch down there but very nice pussy. Felt her juices coming. But didn't daty to long as I had the condom on my boto. LOL. Then enter her in mish. Start slow at first. Picked up pace with lot of kissing and sucking those beautiful tits. Did a few more positions and finished back in mish. Blew in cover. After showered. She jumped in with me and washed my back and boto. Felt like a king showering with his queen. Had to bounce so got dressed and gave tip. Standard fees. About 45 minutes. But again I choose to leave early. Overall a good experience. Would repeat maybe in a few weeks. Good attitude and seems genuine about the sex. She said she will be here for about 3-4 months.

Mofo69
11-08-17, 03:05
Must be a YMMV with new girl Carina. Gave her a try also based on prior report. As other bros said, nice perky titties with that natural sag, maybe a C / D? But man, her nips are long and thick great for sucking on. She came in room in a see-thru red nightie and thong. She's cute sexy, not drop dead gorgeous IMHO, definitely I say early mid-30's. Nice long thick black hair. Said from Taiwan. Her english is pretty good. She ain't late 20's. But she warmed up to me fast, started LFK and then her back massage was actually decent. Hits the knots pretty good. Agree, a bit toothy on the BJ so cut it short and DATY'd for half the session. Nice, sweet juicy pussy. No stretched butterfly lips at all. Smooth tight V. Munched as she squirmed until she was out of breath then said, " let's fuck now! I'm horny!" That seemed to break out the GFE mode. Got the constant DFK, tight body gripping, back scratching fuck in standing mish, K9, mish and blasted the load. Worked up a sweat in that room even with the AC on high. Man she got sloppy wet though.

Did use the tissues to wipe my dipping face after DATY. Seems only Chinese AMP girls do that. We cleaned up and she jumped in shower with me and scrubbed me down. Overall, pleasant girl, nice personality.

Repeatable. But, as others said she got nice tits. Not man-made. Think she said here for about 6 months. Standard fees. Enjoy. MF69.

ProfessorGun69
11-12-17, 03:18
Her name was Alice at Happiness. I saw her in the kitchen many times. I didn't see her at Happiness. Only at Vanilla.

FKA, Alice.Thank you gentlemen for the name clarification Vivian FKA Alice. Some monger PM'd about Vivian’s FKA Alice’s contact info, but I don't have it. Hope that monger reads this. LOL. Im just trying to get all the providers name changes straight.

Shirokiya59
11-12-17, 17:41
Thank you gentlemen for the name clarification Vivian FKA Alice. Some monger PM'd about Vivians FKA Alices contact info, but I don't have it. Hope that monger reads this. LOL. Im just trying to get all the providers name changes straight.Booked a session with Vivian thinking it was Vivian from Dream since it was posted here that she was now at Vanilla. Showed up and it was indeed the Asian Vivian, not the Caucasian Vivian. Regardless, had a great session with her anyways. Great BBBJCIM. She was wearing some sort of mouth guard that covered her teeth so there was no scratching!

Coffee Bean
11-12-17, 21:14
Booked a session with Vivian thinking it was Vivian from Dream since it was posted here that she was now at Vanilla. Showed up and it was indeed the Asian Vivian, not the Caucasian Vivian. Regardless, had a great session with her anyways. Great BBBJCIM. She was wearing some sort of mouth guard that covered her teeth so there was no scratching!White Vivian at Hula Girl.

Sy Style
11-15-17, 06:28
Spinner Kylie back at Vanilla. Tight body, very athletic type. Tone but soft in the right place. Nice massage, and everything on table for FS. All covered, but she aims to please. Pretty tight ass for tiny thing. Cute face and performs like a machine. The energized bunny.

Any position you want she's into it. DATY till she came, pussy nice and wet and tight. Young girl pussy lips which I like. Finished in K9 as I took off cover and unloaded all over her tight ass.

Showered together and cleaned me up. Definitely a repeater.

Sy.