PDA

View Full Version : Gangbang

Pages : [1] 2

TheRogue099
04-09-17, 20:38
Have a sort of UTR (not from around here) coming to visit. We are working out the details and such.

She requested a GB, just tossing it out there to see if there is interest from some of the Gents around here to help her out.

Thanks.

BleedTheFreak
04-09-17, 20:57
Have a sort of UTR (not from around here) coming to visit. We are working out the details and such.

She requested a GB, just tossing it out there to see if there is interest from some of the Gents around here to help her out.

Thanks.I have been waiting for a gangbang for years. I am 41 white biz type. Let me know more. I am interested.

Member #5977
04-10-17, 22:10
I have been waiting for a gangbang for years. I am 41 white biz type. Let me know more. I am interested.Definitely. Is she a spinner? Description? I'm white, 50-ish, business type as well.

Jay Twogo
04-10-17, 23:55
We may have coined a new term here WBT: white biz type.

Description? Is she experienced, or is this a first for her?

FernandoHi
04-11-17, 00:19
I'm interested. White, 45.

Thanks.

Member #5406
04-11-17, 07:10

Thanks.I'm down. 39 white.

RiverRogue
04-11-17, 08:03

Thanks.White 50's WBT (LOL) also interested.

TheRogue099
04-11-17, 11:12
LOL. Well, I see there is interest.

Let me work out the dates with her. She will be traveling from the Midwest.

HA HA and it doesn't matter about your age / height, etcc, etc, Just need to show up!

I did this once before in SC. Had 80 gents reply, 6 showed.

She is a college student - 22 taking a break for 6 months from school.

Be patient fellas! .

TheRogue099
04-11-17, 11:15
We may have coined a new term here WBT: white biz type.

Description? Is she experienced, or is this a first for her?Nice one JT. WBT! - If I am not mistaken, this will be a first. I could be wrong. You know how ladies "fib".

Latino45
04-11-17, 13:01

HA HA and it doesn't matter about your age / height, etcc, etc, Just need to show up!

Be patient fellas! .Done gang bangs before and did belong to a group up North. Yeah, there is a lot of talk, but that all it is. No problem, all good, I can wait. Speaking of which? Is there a gangbang group of sorts in the Tampa area. I do know that there is a swinger club (eye wide shut) on Adamo Dr.

P.S. No crossing swords, lmfao.

Mattriley
04-11-17, 22:36
I would love to join in on this. It would be a first for me, I have always wanted to though.

Jay Twogo
04-12-17, 00:18
Nice one JT. WBT! - If I am not mistaken, this will be a first. I could be wrong. You know how ladies "fib".I'm in either way, but I've seen some rookies get wide eyed when a dozen angry meat whistles start swinging their way. Had one just start crying and try to hide under a pillow once. Be prepared for anything!

Incaller
04-12-17, 01:36
Is there a gangbang group of sorts in the Tampa area. Yes. Google Tampa Bukkake. They aren't the only local group though, just the least UTR. You could also look at myhottiewife and naughtyalysha. In the good ol' days we had Phoenixxx Blaque. These aren't pay to play situations though, your photo image is going to be "out there" instead. LOL. If you end up playing with swingers, and joining something like Tampabukkake you might want to go lightly. Might still be some bad blood among various players.

TheRogue099
04-12-17, 08:22
I'm in either way, but I've seen some rookies get wide eyed when a dozen angry meat whistles start swinging their way. Had one just start crying and try to hide under a pillow once. Be prepared for anything!JT. Been there, done that. Luckily, there was a backup. Still trying to get the logistics worked out with her. I do want to make sure that the experience is good for all.

Jay Twogo
04-12-17, 09:12
JT. Been there, done that. Luckily, there was a backup. Still trying to get the logistics worked out with her. I do want to make sure that the experience is good for all.It does seem to work best when there is at least one other female present, especially if she is fluffing the bangers. Guess it makes her feel like she's not alone.

An experienced one will show up and pull the train by herself and never bat an eye.

Mwminfl2001
04-12-17, 14:49

Thanks.Count me in. Have a side chick that loves GB's too, depending on the day / time I may be able to drag her along. She's a mid-30's MILF, clean, bi and very uninhibited.

TheRogue099
04-12-17, 19:57
Okay, still working out logistics, looking at her being in town the 27th to the 30th of April.

Lars36
04-12-17, 20:08
Okay, still working out logistics, looking at her being in town the 27th to the 30th of April.Hope you can talk her into having all 4 days to treat the guys to multiple days of GB. WOOT WOOT!

ArthurTpa
04-12-17, 20:18
Parties are often mentioned on Craigslist under mw4mw.

TheRogue099
04-12-17, 20:27
Hope you can talk her into having all 4 days to treat the guys to multiple days of GB. WOOT WOOT!I am sure she will be available for 1 on 1's too.

Latino45
04-12-17, 20:30
Okay, still working out logistics, looking at her being in town the 27th to the 30th of April.Leaving town on the 28th, but when on the 27th? Maybe you and I can do a 3 some that day or night (depending) on her flight schedule. PM me.

Chris5
04-12-17, 21:07

Be patient fellas! .When you Tampa guys are done with her, send her to Orlando to spend time with us Orlando mongers. We'll treat her good!

C5.

TheRogue099
04-13-17, 08:46
When you Tampa guys are done with her, send her to Orlando to spend time with us Orlando mongers. We'll treat her good!

C5.HA HA C5 - She will be arriving and leaving through Orlando Airport. We will wave at you! Or she will, I don't think you want me waving at you.

TheRogue099
04-13-17, 19:26
Ok, just a prelim. She is arriving in Tampa on the evening of Wed the 26th of April and staying until the 30th.

I have asked her what day she prefers to be the center of attention. She is still thinking on that but I can hint her towards Friday evening (8 ish? Hopefully, that works for most individuals.

I know I have PMed with a few of you, however, this is tough on me. I would rather do this by email. Those that are interested, please PM me an email address and I will get that list together and communicate that way.

She is taking some selfies and photos for me to pass along to those that are attending. You will have to take my word at the moment though. Good looking and outgoing.

FernandoHi
04-15-17, 14:11
I PM you my email. Thank you.

Ok, just a prelim. She is arriving in Tampa on the evening of Wed the 26th of April and staying until the 30th.

I have asked her what day she prefers to be the center of attention. She is still thinking on that but I can hint her towards Friday evening (8 ish? Hopefully, that works for most individuals.

I know I have PMed with a few of you, however, this is tough on me. I would rather do this by email. Those that are interested, please PM me an email address and I will get that list together and communicate that way.

She is taking some selfies and photos for me to pass along to those that are attending. You will have to take my word at the moment though. Good looking and outgoing.

TheRogue099
04-18-17, 07:46
The original girl that was supposed to come down was / is 22. Unfortunately, she flaked so I asked another and she is in her 30's.

Hope that does not deter any of you. LOL.

Be patient fellas! .

Latino45
04-18-17, 08:42
The original girl that was supposed to come down was / is 22. Unfortunately, she flaked so I asked another and she is in her 30's.

Hope that does not deter any of you. LOL.I like them older.

Latino45
04-18-17, 08:43

Hope that does not deter any of you. LOL.I liked them older.

Houbmw
04-18-17, 10:32

Hope that does not deter any of you. LOL.Hey buddy, I am still interested in attending your GB. Can you do it sooner or when is your new lady available? Ill be in tampa this Thursday evening. Would love to play Friday if anyone has any suggestions. Thank You!

FernandoHi
04-19-17, 00:23
I'm still interested.

Hope that does not deter any of you. LOL.

TheRogue099
04-22-17, 15:21
Hope everyone is doing well.

She is arriving on Thursday evening (27th) and she is excited to be coming down.

She will be entertaining 1 on 1's for those that are unable to attend the party. PM me for info.

I will send out an email with the updates.

Thanks.

Hari Balzak
04-22-17, 21:20
Well, Rogue, I'm going to have to sit this one out. I work on weekends.

She is arriving on Thursday evening (27th) and she is excited to be coming down.

She will be entertaining 1 on 1's for those that are unable to attend the party. PM me for info.

Thanks.

Hari Balzak
04-22-17, 22:09
I will be returning to Lake Worth by Thursday afternoon. I'm going to be in Tampa April 25th - 27th. So, PM me if you have another gangbang planned.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
04-23-17, 14:57
Check your email fellas. Dated material is in there.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
04-26-17, 17:13
Check your email Gents.

Thanks.

Member #5406
04-28-17, 23:32
Dunno if this goes here but, was legit. Had a great time. Count me in for future endeavors.

Jay Twogo
04-28-17, 23:55
Dunno if this goes here but, was legit. Had a great time. Count me in for future endeavors.She was a hottie, wish I could have made it. Hope she enjoyed herself.

TheRogue099
04-29-17, 11:30
Dunno if this goes here but, was legit. Had a great time. Count me in for future endeavors.Glad you had a great time. Nice meeting you.

Kmach
05-01-17, 16:48
Aw shit, did I miss out on this? Rogue we chatted briefly by PM, but I never thought to scroll farther down the list of threads to see an update and get in on the action. Dammit. Lesson learned however, I'll start checking more regularly because I'd love to participate in the next party. I love gangbang sluts!

Glad you had a great time. Nice meeting you.

Gatordun
05-07-17, 17:36
I have a couple girls interested in a gb. They are asking questions I can't answer. How much $, how many guys and how long will it last. I have a host location. The two I'm talking to about it is ciera and sharee. Pm me with intrest and or info.

ArthurTpa
05-07-17, 17:40
I have a BBW that wants a BBC gangbang. Have no place or date yet but PM if you qualify.

Latino45
05-08-17, 09:54
I have a couple girls interested in a gb. They are asking questions I can't answer. How much $, how many guys and how long will it last. I have a host location. The two I'm talking to about it is ciera and sharee. Pm me with intrest and or info.Since I was out of town, I miss the GB MILF. SW gangbang will be different, I am guessing. Questions like flat rate? Anything goes? Food drinks, etc should be ask? Of course, location? You figure a hotel with 2 beds or something like that.

TheRogue099
05-08-17, 19:13
I have a couple girls interested in a gb. They are asking questions I can't answer. How much $, how many guys and how long will it last. I have a host location. The two I'm talking to about it is ciera and sharee. Pm me with intrest and or info.I can help you with it. PM your #.

Gatordun
05-09-17, 20:49
I talked to Ciera today. She's all up for it. She wants a minimum of 10 guys. Which means she needs prob 15 that say their going to come. Pm me for details. I won't talk about this on a open forum.

Gatordun
05-09-17, 20:51
I'm still waiting to here from sharee for the same deal.

Gatordun
05-09-17, 21:02
There is a possibility ill have two more interested and we can make this a weekly thing. But idk yet we will see.

Member #5977
05-10-17, 00:57
I talked to Ciera today. She's all up for it. She wants a minimum of 10 guys. Which means she needs prob 15 that say their going to come. Pm me for details. I won't talk about this on a open forum.10 is quite ambitious.

Gatordun
05-10-17, 19:43
I have a date firmed up for ciera. It will be Thursday may 25 at 7 pm. Pm for details.

TeamCommando
05-11-17, 06:54
I have a date firmed up for ciera. It will be Thursday may 25 at 7 pm. Pm for details.I'm impressed that you could get her to commit to an event 2 weeks in advance. Most of these girls can't even reliabbly plan 2 hours in advance! They're like the DMV, take a number and wait your turn to be called, or come back tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever they feel like it. LOL.

Gatordun
05-11-17, 07:19
I'm impressed that you could get her to commit to an event 2 weeks in advance. Most of these girls can't even reliabbly plan 2 hours in advance! They're like the DMV, take a number and wait your turn to be called, or come back tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever they feel like it. LOL.I just explained to her that its going to take me 2 weeks to get enough guys together. Now I need everyone that wants to come to pm me. She says depending on how this goes she might want to make this a regular thing.

Soitseemtoobe
05-11-17, 07:53
According to jim steele miss megan on BP is interested in a 2-5 man ganbang (first timer) if all goes well she could be your tampa go to gb girl.

http://tampa.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/miss-megan-new-pics-spinner-fun/28013852

Latino45
05-11-17, 11:33
I'm impressed that you could get her to commit to an event 2 weeks in advance. Most of these girls can't even reliabbly plan 2 hours in advance! They're like the DMV, take a number and wait your turn to be called, or come back tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever they feel like it. LOL.No offense, but I'll be surprised if this works out. BTW, now I am seeing 3 providers asking for gangbang (Megan, Sharee, and Ciera). Is this the new thing. Cum all at once on me so that I don't have spread my legs again or swallow again?

Gatordun
05-11-17, 16:42
No offense, but I'll be surprised if this works out. BTW, now I am seeing 3 providers asking for gangbang (Megan, Sharee, and Ciera). Is this the new thing. Cum all at once on me so that I don't have spread my legs again or swallow again?Yea sharee asked me too, problem is they have no place to do it. Just so happens I do have a place. No offence takin by me, they are asking and I'm trying to help them out. Tbh its not my thing but whatever.

Gatordun
05-11-17, 17:12
No offense, but I'll be surprised if this works out. BTW, now I am seeing 3 providers asking for gangbang (Megan, Sharee, and Ciera). Is this the new thing. Cum all at once on me so that I don't have spread my legs again or swallow again?Who is megan? Got digits?

Latino45
05-11-17, 20:46
Who is megan? Got digits?Some one posted on that forum that she wants one as well.

Buster Hymen
05-12-17, 23:01
Some one posted on that forum that she wants one as well.There is no way that Megan will go thru with a GB. She is perhaps the biggest flake on BP right now. You will waste an enormous amount of time with her before she flakes at the last minute.

Jim Steele2112
05-13-17, 21:53
Megan just texted me asking if the gb was going to happen I'm trying to get more info from her right now so yes pm me or text her to claim a spot, if I can get actual confirmation from you guys I can work on getting confirmation from her.

Member #5977
05-14-17, 00:39
There is no way that Megan will go thru with a GB. She is perhaps the biggest flake on BP right now. You will waste an enormous amount of time with her before she flakes at the last minute.Agreed. Tried a dream w her last night. She agreed. We exchanged numerous texts. Headed towards her location. Asked for specifics when nearby. Crickets, for over an hour. Was home in bed when she finally replied.

Lickyzhills
05-14-17, 06:41
Agreed. Tried a dream w her last night. She agreed. We exchanged numerous texts. Headed towards her location. Asked for specifics when nearby. Crickets, for over an hour. Was home in bed when she finally replied.I don't understand why anyone keeps seeing her if she's so unreliable. My time is limited, and while there is a certain thrill to that game, if I wanted to spend an hour trying to hook up, I'd be looking for walkers. Maybe its because I have to travel half an hour to even get into the tampa area, but if I make an appointment and they go dead on me after I make it down to tampa, they don't get a second chance.

In reverse, if I make an appointment and have to cancel, I contact them and let them know (unless I cannot get to my mongering phone). Even then, I sometimes get an attitude when I cancel, which puts them off my radar too--they ain't my wife or even my urologist and if I cancel they should just be thankful I let them know so they can rebook the time. I love it when a provider says that if I no show they won't see me again, as if there ain't fify girls waiting to replace her.

BillySea
05-14-17, 07:55
Megan just texted me asking if the gb was going to happen I'm trying to get more info from her right now so yes pm me or text her to claim a spot, if I can get actual confirmation from you guys I can work on getting confirmation from her.Why do I get a feeling you are trolling where Megan is concerned?

Soitseemtoobe
05-14-17, 14:25
Why do I get a feeling you are trolling where Megan is concerned?From what megan told me jimsteele is her ex husband who use to fantasize about her being gangbanged by a bunch of black guys, he has tried talking her into doing one several times while they were married. He is doing this because she just hit him with divorce papers, cause he knows it will scare some of her regulars away. Megan is not doing any gangbangs anytime soon or ever.

Imac1907
05-14-17, 14:52
I don't understand why anyone keeps seeing her if she's so unreliable. My time is limited, and while there is a certain thrill to that game, if I wanted to spend an hour trying to hook up, I'd be looking for walkers. Maybe its because I have to travel half an hour to even get into the tampa area, but if I make an appointment and they go dead on me after I make it down to tampa, they don't get a second chance.

In reverse, if I make an appointment and have to cancel, I contact them and let them know (unless I cannot get to my mongering phone). Even then, I sometimes get an attitude when I cancel, which puts them off my radar too--they ain't my wife or even my urologist and if I cancel they should just be thankful I let them know so they can rebook the time. I love it when a provider says that if I no show they won't see me again, as if there ain't fify girls waiting to replace her.She did that me 3 x. She answered once, then went silent when I called back to get room #. Gave her the benefit of the doubt and texted 2 different time afterwards. Each time she responded "I am available" and then went silent. She is cute and has good reviews but no chick is worth that nonsense.

Soitseemtoobe
05-14-17, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

No white knighting, if this chick isn't doing a gangbang then she needs to write me. You are not the one doing or not doing the gangbang.

A2

TeamCommando
05-14-17, 21:35
From what megan told me jimsteele is her ex husband who use to fantasize about her being gangbanged by a bunch of black guys, he has tried talking her into doing one several times while they were married. He is doing this because she just hit him with divorce papers, cause he knows it will scare some of her regulars away. Megan is not doing any gangbangs anytime soon or ever.I never belived that Meagan was looking fir a GB. I won't claim to know her that well, but she never seemed the type of girl who would be interested in a GB to me. She did mention once to me something similar about her soon to be ex-husband's fantasy. So, Jim Steele, if you are that guy, be a man, grow up, move along, and leave the girl alone. She has more than enough issues to deal with already. I'm not trying to be a White Knight for her it's the BS posts we can do without. Too much drama that we don't need on the forum.

Jim Steele2112
05-18-17, 00:20
I'm not related to her at all but I do have the texts where she asked me to help her find people so she can make a bunch of money before quitting, she was actually bothering me to set it up. She did change her mind well after my last post and then tried turning it around like it was my idea. So yes she doesn't want it anymore who knows she may have been really messed up when talking to me about it but just to clear the air she is no longer interested, I am not related to her nor would I have been involved to even see anything so me having this fantasy is just a rumor thank you for understanding the situation and there will be no more posts about her because after this experience I don't trust her nor do I care to help her out.

Gatordun
05-18-17, 18:48
I saw her today and had a great time. She is still on for next Thursday 7 pm. She really don't want more than 5 for her first time, so interested mongers need to pm me for details.

Gatordun
05-19-17, 18:33
She's out this time. Pissed me off I did all this work and now she wants to bail. So be it. Not going to happen this time. Maybe next time.

TeamCommando
05-19-17, 19:40
She's out this time. Pissed me off I did all this work and now she wants to bail. So be it. Not going to happen this time. Maybe next time.I know it didn't come as a big shock that she bailed on you for the GB. At least she did it a few days in advance and not minutes or hours beforehand. LOL.

Gatordun
05-19-17, 22:58
I know it didn't come as a big shock that she bailed on you for the GB. At least she did it a few days in advance and not minutes or hours beforehand. LOL.No not at all.

Soitseemtoobe
05-20-17, 19:05
No not at all.Pretty there's one out there that won't flake, when you do find her let me know, I'm down.

Member #5977
05-20-17, 22:09
Pretty there's one out there that won't flake, when you do find her let me know, I'm down.Thought sharee was up for one also?

LikeAll2
05-23-17, 11:25
I have read the posts, yet have not heard reports of any GB happening.

If you are looking for a pro who does not flake, enjoys BP and can handle a group, I suggest you contact Nicole. Usually talked about in the St Pete forum, she has been referred to as "the legend".

You can thank me later.

DingKing
05-26-17, 13:41
Glad to see there is thread for this, I know I'm new to posting but if I do come across a chick that is down for a GB I will definitely post about it here. If you guys have any coming up, I am definitely interested and feel free to pm me. Again I know I'm new here but I lurked for a long time so if no info is shared right away, I completely understand and won't take it personal.

MikeyPopZ
05-26-17, 17:43
Thought sharee was up for one also?Saw her this week. Not going to happen.

Clk50
06-01-17, 08:25
Any places around town like this? https://www.xvideos.com/video10473166/amateur_gangbang_girl_takes_lots_of_cum_from_many_menM.

Indra09
06-06-17, 20:41
Have never tried but down sounds fun.

BrookGuard
06-07-17, 04:49
This is the least gangbanging I've ever seen in a gangbang thread!

Ricarrrdo
06-08-17, 15:49
Any places around town like this? https://www.xvideos.com/video10473166/amateur_gangbang_girl_takes_lots_of_cum_from_many_menM.20 years ago before the internet the theaters in Drew Park would occasionally have all out gangbangs when the right girl showed up. Once at the Playhouse I saw at least 30 dudes soak some skinny blonde while her husband jacked off. Are the theaters still lit from time to time?

Indra09
06-08-17, 22:03
I'm in! Where do we start?

Member #5977
06-14-17, 07:42
I'm in! Where do we start?Indra09: who are you?

Dickchainy
06-14-17, 09:22
I'm in! Where do we start?I searched for Indra09 in the classified site here and did not find you.
If you want to be the subject of a gang bang, would you post a link or post the name you advertise with or a photo here.
Something more than "I'm in" will help.

Dick

Derden
08-13-17, 14:48
I know it's been tried a few times and this thread has stalled for some time. Like most of us I have lived out most fantasies with our lovely lady's but would still love a gangbang. I missed out back in the day when the yahoo groups were active. If anyone else is trying to get in on a gangbang let me know. If you know any good groups or women that would like to participate I would love to hear from you.

Thank you.

Member #5977
08-14-17, 01:12
Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?

Xander12
08-14-17, 07:51
Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?COunt me in.

Lars36
08-14-17, 09:13
Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?Would she like?

Tampa Daytrade
08-14-17, 11:51
I would definitely attend an Aya GB.

I think she could wear out quite a few us happily.

Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?

Member #5977
08-14-17, 13:09
I thought there would be interest. Unfortunately, I won't be available to arrange this any time soon. Leaving town for four weeks to attend That Thing in the Desert (TTITD).

Creideiki
08-16-17, 12:24
Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?Weekend would work better for me.

Member #5770
08-16-17, 12:35
Make it a frisay or Saturday night and I'm in.

Latino45
08-16-17, 22:48
Weekend would work better for me.Hmmm, I am in.

Decat
08-17-17, 07:40
John Thompson (GGG) should be called to get his film crew in.

Free copy of the DVD for all participants.

Just Sayin.

MikeyPopZ
08-18-17, 22:17
Brought this subject up with Aya, the Middle Eastern hottie, a couple of days ago. She asked, "well, how many guys?Let me know if you need a camera man. . . Hehe. Jk.

MilfMandyBlack
08-19-17, 13:21
This is something I have a real fetish for.

Lets put one together, how do I do this? Thanks xo.

MikeyPopZ
08-20-17, 00:25
Talked to her yesterday and she said 2 maximum (ie. No GB). This of course would be the first time a provider gave mongs conflicting info.

Schip
08-23-17, 10:19
Then definitely count me in.

Have fun!

SChip in the Burg (will travel of course).

Tampa Daytrade
09-02-17, 02:08
Lets use this thread for what it is supposed to be about.

We all monger -.

Lets find a woman who will take on all cummers. (Pun intended).

"I" don't know of any. But between all of us. There must be someone who has a UTR willing to take on all Payers.

M Fever
09-02-17, 10:02
There use to be a long time ago a yahoo page set up for Tampa area gb's. I attended a few in Rocky Point at the Chase. A guy Hal use to run them but then he did porn websites. Those day time meets were fun and easy going.

I'd be interested in attending something like that again. I've had more luck in Atlanta. Luckily I travel there on business but it's been 6-8 months since I e been at a gb. Other than the swinger club in Atlanta I attend where small group sex does happen sometimes. It's tough to set up gb's it seems.

Wish I New a girl into this. They are out there though.

PlaneShift
09-03-17, 06:31
It seems to me that it's actually easier to get a house wife to do this, as most escort's that I've talked to don't want there clients knowing she's passed around. Like they'll sleep with 10 guys separately a day but for some odd reason won't take 5 at the same time for the same amount .

Tampa Daytrade
09-03-17, 10:05
I like the idea and agree.

Someone here has to have that UTR neighbor next door.

(If I did. I probably would not share either but hopefully someone is more sharing than I am).

LOL.

I no longer have my SA account but that would be a good place to drop the idea around.

It seems to me that it's actually easier to get a house wife to do this, as most escort's that I've talked to don't want there clients knowing she's passed around. Like they'll sleep with 10 guys separately a day but for some odd reason won't take 5 at the same time for the same amount .

TheRogue099
09-03-17, 10:24
My experience (See earlier encounter). The problem is with the Gents, not the ladies.

I had a nice lady come into town (those that showed can vouch), lots of interest but when the time came they NS. She was disappointed.

PlaneShift
09-03-17, 19:25
I opted out when the girl changed but never got back with you saying I was out so my apologies.

My experience (See earlier encounter). The problem is with the Gents, not the ladies.

I had a nice lady come into town (those that showed can vouch), lots of interest but when the time came they NS. She was disappointed..

Tampa Daytrade
09-03-17, 19:26
I have been there and found the same to be true.

I set up a GB for a young lady who wanted to experience it.

For free. She just wanted to be used as a toy for the night.

I screened and picked 10,4 showed and only 2 could operate.

True story.

I had a nice lady come into town (those that showed can vouch), lots of interest but when the time came they NS. She was disappointed.

TheRogue099
09-04-17, 07:28
I have been there and found the same to be true.

I set up a GB for a young lady who wanted to experience it.

For free. She just wanted to be used as a toy for the night.

I screened and picked 10,4 showed and only 2 could operate.

True story.Had one in SC - 2 Ladies, we screened 60 gents. Invited 20.10 showed. 4 could not operate and you know what really was funny. The 4 that couldn't operate were in their 20's. LOL.

So the "older" gents (50's) had to pick up the slack to keep the ladies happy. Dang kids. HA.

M Fever
09-04-17, 10:45
Yes you all are correct. Lots of no shows. When I use to do the afternoon gb's in Rock Point I'd get there on time and be 1 guy of 1 or 2 out of 20 invited. The guy setting them up said it's typical that he has to invite 30 or more to get 5-8 guys to show. I always showed and he started to invite me to his new at the time video shoots but I declined those. Needing to stay somewhat discrete.

GB's are fun, wild highly sexual charged events if done right with the right guys and girl or girls. I'm a bit of a voyeur and no proper being a nudist so a gb really charged me up. I miss them. They don't seem to be as popular as years ago.

LikeAll2
09-22-17, 12:12
I received an invite to a Holloween Party from a reliable friend. He has reserved a large suite in the Tampa area that can accommodate 20-30 guests. He is into swinging with other couples, however this will be a str8 men's event with two or more women.

This is a ticketed event, but free for those that bring a date that is into gangbangs. Usually, the number of single men are limited at swinger events and a guy may spend an evening without hooking up. This party will be different in that the women will be taking on all who wish to participate. If you bring a date, she can set her own rules regarding covered, and anal, however she must be available to all.

Masks will be worn (it is Holloween), and FS will be covered unless you bring proof of current STD testing (no more than three days old). All women, and mongers will remain anonymous. No drugs, no cell phones, no video, no cameras. BYOB. Mixers, food, snacks will be provided.

I asked if I could invite others. His answer was, "If you can vouch for them, yes. No abuse is tolerated. ".

After giving it some thought, the invite is open to Seniors ONLY who have contributed to forums for at least a year. (I can only vouch for you, by reading your posts.).

If interested send me a PM.

So far, A lot of talk with no action on this forum. Will the real mongers step up?

LikeAll2
10-07-17, 16:48
If at least 10 members do not respond, my buddy says it is not worth his time.

Tampa Daytrade
10-10-17, 18:46
I would love to attend such an event.

However I am sure I am not the only one here with daytime availability wide open.

But night time. Not so much.

Daybang Anyone?

Kmach
10-11-17, 00:10
Ditto, daytime gangbangs work better for me. I'm game for that action.

However I am sure I am not the only one here with daytime availability wide open.

Daybang Anyone?

Jay Twogo
10-11-17, 08:02

Daybang Anyone?

Ditto, daytime gangbangs work better for me. I'm game for that action.Agree, daytime is the best time any time, but especially on Halloween when there are lots of other things going on in the evening.

LikeAll2
10-11-17, 10:04
Agree, daytime is the best time any time, but especially on Halloween when there are lots of other things going on in the evening.I agree with you guys. Daytime is best for me too. Unfortunately, my buddy and his wife are swingers and the Halloween party is a big deal for them. They have decided to attend another friends party, so we are out of luck.

Tampa Daytrade
10-11-17, 12:32
The effort and the offer are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for offering the chance.

TDT.

I agree with you guys. Daytime is best for me too. Unfortunately, my buddy and his wife are swingers and the Halloween party is a big deal for them. They have decided to attend another friends party, so we are out of luck.

TheRogue099
11-04-17, 14:51
Sorry for last minute post.

I Have a UTR Lady that is interested in 5/6 Gents for this evening. 9 pm ish. In Tampa.

If you were at my last one then you have no problem with the quality. I will not send out pics. If you can't make it tonight, no need to PM me.

Let me know!

TheRogue099
11-05-17, 19:00
Sorry for last minute post.

I Have a UTR Lady that is interested in 5/6 Gents for this evening. 9 pm ish. In Tampa.

If you were at my last one then you have no problem with the quality. I will not send out pics. If you can't make it tonight, no need to PM me.

Let me know!Ok. I posted the above at a late time because she finally made up her mind to have it (late in the day) so it was a shot in the dark. Not enough entries so she is looking to try again this upcoming weekend either the 10th or 11th whichever can get her the 5/6 gents to appear. Again the start time would be 9 ish PM either day.

PM me if you can make it and on what day.

Tampa Daytrade
11-06-17, 09:35
A very generous opportunity that I would love to be able to participate in however I am sure I am not alone in only having daytime hours available for such activity.

If your lady could somehow be available then, I'm sure she would find a lot of interested participants.

Ok. I posted the above at a late time because she finally made up her mind to have it (late in the day) so it was a shot in the dark. Not enough entries so she is looking to try again this upcoming weekend either the 10th or 11th whichever can get her the 5/6 gents to appear. Again the start time would be 9 ish PM either day.

PM me if you can make it and on what day.

Why Try
11-06-17, 18:01
Ok. I posted the above at a late time because she finally made up her mind to have it (late in the day) so it was a shot in the dark. Not enough entries so she is looking to try again this upcoming weekend either the 10th or 11th whichever can get her the 5/6 gents to appear. Again the start time would be 9 ish PM either day.

PM me if you can make it and on what day.Veteran's Day has all the free food for the veterans. Now you want to give vets, I'm sure somebody will be one, some free ass? I'm not sure about the rest of you, but this is the shit I signed up for!

TheRogue099
11-06-17, 18:27
A very generous opportunity that I would love to be able to participate in however I am sure I am not alone in only having daytime hours available for such activity.

If your lady could somehow be available then, I'm sure she would find a lot of interested participants.Next time I'll have her consider that. I don't want to change the time at this point as it will get confusing and I am a simple person. LOL.

I have responded to all those that have inquired so far.

TheRogue099
11-08-17, 08:38
I know everyone that responded is busy but you need to either read your PM or read your Email depending on where you are at in the process.

Also, openings still available if others are interested. If she does not get 6 gents, our efforts will be all for naught. She is excited, let's not disappoint her.

Friday - 9 pm. Tampa.

Swh1983
11-08-17, 12:55
How can I join in since I've never been to gangbang party left alone 3 some with girls.

My contact 201-XXX-5703.

Sung is my name.

Tampa Daytrade
11-09-17, 13:35
It would be awesome if she would allow photos to be posted.

None showing any faces of course.

I know everyone that responded is busy but you need to either read your PM or read your Email depending on where you are at in the process.

Also, openings still available if others are interested. If she does not get 6 gents, our efforts will be all for naught. She is excited, let's not disappoint her.

Friday - 9 pm. Tampa.

TheRogue099
11-09-17, 14:31
It would be awesome if she would allow photos to be posted.

None showing any faces of course.Ahh, she probably would allow it. I won't though.

Those that are attending have it.

Tampa Daytrade
11-10-17, 10:40
Good luck tonight everyone and have fun.

Friday - 9 pm. Tampa.

Tampa Daytrade
11-14-17, 20:57
Some of had to be voyeuristic on this event due to the lateness of hour but inquiring minds want to know.

How did it go?

Is there a possibility of a daytime repeat?

Lord knows. Gangsbangs would make the world a happier place for everyone.

TDT.

Friday - 9 pm. Tampa.

Member #5977
11-16-17, 07:59
Some of had to be voyeuristic on this event due to the lateness of hour but inquiring minds want to know.

How did it go?

Is there a possibility of a daytime repeat?

Lord knows. Gangsbangs would make the world a happier place for everyone.

TDT.Nothing to report. The girl flaked and went silent and it was cancelled.

Da Poon Man
12-08-17, 10:50
Hey guys,

Orlando brother here. I'm setting up GB with an Orlando provider friend of mine whos going to be in Tampa this weekend. Maybe theatre fun as well.

BBBJ / PSE freak. The girl loves the D and I've had lot of GB fun with her in the past.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/105/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/44526-I-m-coming-I-m-coming-I-m-coming-to-Tampa-.html

PM me if interested. Or reach out to her.

DPM.

Mwaved
01-10-18, 09:51
Looking to set something up, PM if interested.

Mwaved
01-15-18, 19:52
If anyone is interested in a threesome tonight lmk, got something lined up that should be good.

Jim Steele2112
01-27-18, 02:27
It's tax time, let's try and get a group and a willing participants or 2 and try to work something out. Pm me to discuss especially if you may know a girl.

LikeAll2
02-05-18, 11:19
A lot of talk on this thread but no action. Would like to know those who are serious.

4 pm to 6:30 pm on a Tuesday. Only PM if you are willing to make a commitment for A Tuesday at 4-6:30. Exact date and location to be established by the group. You can drop in (if you want) to make this time frame work for you.

If the time and date is not good for you, then setup your own GB, please don't waste my time as I am not white knighting and don't need the hassle. I simply enjoy GBs and would like to see one (or more).

We will be starting with the Legendary Nicole. She does it all.

If it works out, I will pass the baton to someone at the GB to set up the next one.

PM only if you are serious.

SweetNicole73
02-05-18, 16:15
It's tax time, let's try and get a group and a willing participants or 2 and try to work something out. Pm me to discuss especially if you may know a girl.This is Nicole I have been told about this?? I have not agreed to any such situation.

Clk50
02-06-18, 06:22
We would love to see you, just let us know.

This is Nicole I have been told about this?? I have not agreed to any such situation.

PlaneShift
02-06-18, 07:10
Probably a different Nicole.

A lot of talk on this thread but no action. Would like to know those who are serious.

4 pm to 6:30 pm on a Tuesday. Only PM if you are willing to make a commitment for A Tuesday at 4-6:30. Exact date and location to be established by the group. You can drop in (if you want) to make this time frame work for you.

If the time and date is not good for you, then setup your own GB, please don't waste my time as I am not white knighting and don't need the hassle. I simply enjoy GBs and would like to see one (or more).

We will be starting with the Legendary Nicole. She does it all.

If it works out, I will pass the baton to someone at the GB to set up the next one.

PM only if you are serious..

LikeAll2
02-06-18, 09:59
This is Nicole I have been told about this?? I have not agreed to any such situation.My apologies Nicole. I was getting ahead of my self as I was planning to talk with you today when I see you. I have egg all over my face. If not you, then there are others available. You were the one who came to mind being awesome in MFM but that was years ago.

LikeAll2
02-06-18, 23:51
Ok, after jumping the gun, I sent Nicole a text. We had talked about a GB several times over the years. She is up for the task.

Decent responses so far. Probably because Nicole is well known for being reliable and an excellent multi-tasked.

Tentative date is Tuesday February 27. Mark your calendar and PM only if serious.

For those that may be confused over which Nicole, it is Nicole the Legend.

SmokeDog813
02-08-18, 05:21
This is Nicole I have been told about this?? I have not agreed to any such situation.Message me please I tried to send you one but I won't allow.

LikeAll2
02-09-18, 13:55
Good response from fellow mongers for the upcoming gangbang on Tuesday February 27th 4 pm-6 pm. Time was picked to allow mongers that work the opportunity to stop by. Time may be extended further into the evening, or into the daytime if responses continue to come in. Respond ONLY if you are making a commitment to attend.

So far, those that have responded all sound serious.

Attached is a G rated photo of Nicole. She is an awesome MILF, a very sweet woman and highly regarded by all (I do not think I have ever seen a bad review of her).

Tampa Daytrade
02-11-18, 16:29
Not able to private message you LikeAll2.

Good response from fellow mongers for the upcoming gangbang on Tuesday February 27th 4 pm-6 pm. Time was picked to allow mongers that work the opportunity to stop by. Time may be extended further into the evening, or into the daytime if responses continue to come in. Respond ONLY if you are making a commitment to attend.

So far, those that have responded all sound serious.

Attached is a G rated photo of Nicole. She is an awesome MILF, a very sweet woman and highly regarded by all (I do not think I have ever seen a bad review of her).

Salsashark
02-23-18, 00:25
Getting close and I tried to reconfirm but unable to send message. Just wondering if dead in the water or still a go.

Idk123
02-23-18, 05:58
Not able to private message you LikeAll2.Unable to message him, can I get the information for the gangbang next week?

Member #5977
02-25-18, 02:14
Unable to message him, can I get the information for the gangbang next week?Several weeks ago.

Andi3030
06-28-18, 00:26
Has the GB scene dried up?? No more interest?? Feel free to PM me.

A.

Kmach
06-28-18, 20:22
I'm always interested, but yeah things kinda fell through previously. Cmon fellas it seems we have a willing center of attention!

Has the GB scene dried up?? No more interest?? Feel free to PM me.

A.

RiverRogue
06-29-18, 09:44
I'd be interested the weekend of the 14th!!

Jim Steele2112
07-07-18, 23:20
I see there's 2 some girl told me she went there just to do stuff with other guys. Does anyone know which one is the better one? Also maybe we can plan a meet up there.

Searcher52
07-08-18, 13:04
I see there's 2 some girl told me she went there just to do stuff with other guys. Does anyone know which one is the better one? Also maybe we can plan a meet up there.Went last night. There were some couples there. Mostly kept to them selves. A lot of fucking dudes there. I had never been before and just wanted to check it out. Some of the guys are pretty creepy watching the couples like vultures. I went back and forth twice between the 2 clubs. I was about to leave when a couple walked in and I started wondering if I could dream about the woman as she was really hot like porn star hot. In my imaginary dream she asked if I could go into the next booth so she could start working on some dicks. Of course I'm a gentleman so in my dream I would oblige the lady. I wouldn't have imagine this to happen that way but since it's just a dream anything was possible. I will be going back there to fantasize some more at Fantasyland.

Jim Steele2112
07-14-18, 02:56
Went last night. There were some couples there. Mostly kept to them selves. A lot of fucking dudes there. I had never been before and just wanted to check it out. Some of the guys are pretty creepy watching the couples like vultures. I went back and forth twice between the 2 clubs. I was about to leave when a couple walked in and I started wondering if I could dream about the woman as she was really hot like porn star hot. In my imaginary dream she asked if I could go into the next booth so she could start working on some dicks. Of course I'm a gentleman so in my dream I would oblige the lady. I wouldn't have imagine this to happen that way but since it's just a dream anything was possible. I will be going back there to fantasize some more at Fantasyland.So which of the 2 did you think was better? I've heard if you're lucky dreams like that can come true if the right girl comes in.

Searcher52
07-14-18, 23:42
So which of the 2 did you think was better? I've heard if you're lucky dreams like that can come true if the right girl comes in.They were both about the same. Both have the same setup One has more booths the other has a bigger theater. It was pretty much the same thing.

MonthlyMan
07-18-18, 20:00
If you're organizing a gb with a hot girl and need some guys to make up the numbers. HMU.

XpsMaster
07-26-18, 23:43
If you're organizing a gb with a hot girl and need some guys to make up the numbers. HMU.Same here.

Casper101
08-11-18, 09:39
Fairly new on here but have a cute older lady that enjoys GB with hung, clean and cut black men. We can setup a hotel room but need to know if there's any interest. She's a bareback lady and this can become a private regular thing for quality males. Face pictures provided to males hat send the same only, Let us know thanks.

Schip
08-19-18, 17:07
I have a white BBW (big girl and a squirter so if either is not your thing then maybe next time) who is wanting a birthday GB. It will be in a semi-public place and will be bareback only. I will keep you all posted if things continue to develop.

GirdedLoins
08-21-18, 17:00
Fellow mongers,

I'll be in Tampa for a period of time and wanted to see what's happening in your GB arena. I'm active in the one up here in Atlanta and would love to join in on any events I'm able to while in Tampa. Please PM any info. Thanks!

Schip
08-26-18, 12:10
I was out of town working and now I can't get a hold of her. Still hoping to get her fucked repeatedly today / tonight. I will keep everyone posted here.

If it doesn't happen I will post here and I will give directions by PM to those who responded if it IS going to happen.

I have a white BBW (big girl and a squirter so if either is not your thing then maybe next time) who is wanting a birthday GB. It will be in a semi-public place and will be bareback only. I will keep you all posted if things continue to develop.

Schip
09-08-18, 14:34
I will know more in the morning (after 8 or 9) and will post here before 9:30. She is a bareback only large white BBW. PM today if interested.

Sorry that the last one didn't work out but. WOMEN! Fuck! They control half the money and all the pussy!

Schip
09-08-18, 15:22
It will NOT be tomorrow but hoping for later this week or next week. Will likely be early evening (7 pm or something like that).

Sorry for any inconvenience the prior notice caused. She DOES want to get banged and SOON!

BeachFlyer69
12-06-18, 08:32
Does anyone know anything about this gangbang website? I can never get a response from them.

https://www.tampapartygroup.com/

Kmach
12-06-18, 15:52
Does anyone know anything about this gangbang website? I can never get a response from them.

https://www.tampapartygroup.com/$10 days whoever's involved is a friend of ours from the forums. I don't know anything but would be interested in joining; let me know if it becomes legit.

Speaking of groups like this, did anyone else here ever join in Cheri and Jerry's Aphrodisia gangbang party groups a few years back? They were a traveling husband / wife (I think) team that set up hotel room gangbangs for Cheri and whatever other women that wanted in. They were a damn fun time, I miss them!

BeachFlyer69
12-07-18, 08:20
$10 days whoever's involved is a friend of ours from the forums. I don't know anything but would be interested in joining; let me know if it becomes legit.

Speaking of groups like this, did anyone else here ever join in Cheri and Jerry's Aphrodisia gangbang party groups a few years back? They were a traveling husband / wife (I think) team that set up hotel room gangbangs for Cheri and whatever other women that wanted in. They were a damn fun time, I miss them!Thanks for the info. I tried to contact them for a party but no response so far. I will post a review and info if I get anywhere with this.

Hari Balzak
12-18-18, 12:33
$10 days whoever's involved is a friend of ours from the forums. I don't know anything but would be interested in joining; let me know if it becomes legit.

Speaking of groups like this, did anyone else here ever join in Cheri and Jerry's Aphrodisia gangbang party groups a few years back? They were a traveling husband / wife (I think) team that set up hotel room gangbangs for Cheri and whatever other women that wanted in. They were a damn fun time, I miss them!I recall meeting a "Mary and Jerry" (different names same M. O.) at the Rooftop Resort a few years ago. They were an average looking, mid to late 40's couple traveling to SoFla for fun. She was a wavy haired, insatiable woman who could take face pounding like a champ. He was there to watch her have fun. I miss them.

Jim Steele2112
02-16-19, 01:51
Looking for people that know a girl or couple interested and having a big party with tax returns. I can get a room in a central location but if anyone knows a willing girl pm me.

Big Titties
02-16-19, 08:23
Any Gb in the next week?

Miranda Beach
02-18-19, 18:05
Looking for people that know a girl or couple interested and having a big party with tax returns. I can get a room in a central location but if anyone knows a willing girl pm me.May I join?

OlgaVaz
02-18-19, 18:31
I recall meeting a "Mary and Jerry" (different names same M. O.) at the Rooftop Resort a few years ago. They were an average looking, mid to late 40's couple traveling to SoFla for fun. She was a wavy haired, insatiable woman who could take face pounding like a champ. He was there to watch her have fun. I miss them.I've seen these guys a few times past two years. They operate out of the Bay Area and come up to Seattle from time to time. Comment on Cheri is correct. Jerry just hangs out and watches TV.

Hari Balzak
02-19-19, 20:40
I've seen these guys a few times past two years. They operate out of the Bay Area and come up to Seattle from time to time. Comment on Cheri is correct. Jerry just hangs out and watches TV.You're right. Her name was Cheri. I met them a second time at Deenies a couple years ago. She was a wildcat.

Hari Balzak
03-04-19, 18:37
Has anyone heard of DixiesTrailerPark (http://www.dixiestrailerpark.com/tour/)? They're a group of slutty women from Tampa. I saw one of their videos (https://www.xvideos.com/video1886758/granny_gets_a_face_full_of_cum) and was wondering if they're still active. I've always wanted to gangbang a skinny granny.

Pinie
03-12-19, 15:06
Has anyone heard of DixiesTrailerPark (http://www.dixiestrailerpark.com/tour/)? They're a group of slutty women from Tampa. I saw one of their videos (https://www.xvideos.com/video1886758/granny_gets_a_face_full_of_cum) and was wondering if they're still active. I've always wanted to gangbang a skinny granny.There was a lady named Delta Dawn who was with that group. I was at one of her Orlando parties before she started filming. She would always giggle when you cummed inside her. She got out of the scene when her ex tried to take her kids away. Always wanted to go to another one of her parties, but never had the time.

DaytonaFoto
03-26-19, 14:13
There was a lady named Delta Dawn who was with that group. I was at one of her Orlando parties before she started filming. She would always giggle when you cummed inside her. She got out of the scene when her ex tried to take her kids away. Always wanted to go to another one of her parties, but never had the time.Not too many women fit the MO of gangbangs and giggling. Has to be the same woman who used to do gangbangs in a Motel at Rocky Point? Her boyfriend would take pics. They would include friends and newbies (women who wanted to try).

Helluva good time.

Clk50
03-26-19, 15:29
Is this her? https://www.videoclips.com/straight/star/delta-dawn.html?page=2. Or this one? https://www.**********.com/studio/10354/14180911/g002+DELTA+DAWN+GANGBANG+QUEEN+GETS+GANGBANGED+BY+FOUR+GUYS.+

Not too many women fit the MO of gangbangs and giggling. Has to be the same woman who used to do gangbangs in a Motel at Rocky Point? Her boyfriend would take pics. They would include friends and newbies (women who wanted to try).

Helluva good time.

DaytonaFoto
03-28-19, 14:40
Is this her? https://www.videoclips.com/straight/star/delta-dawn.html?page=2. Or this one? https://www.**********.com/studio/10354/14180911/g002+DELTA+DAWN+GANGBANG+QUEEN+GETS+GANGBANGED+BY+FOUR+GUYS.+Yes, that is definitely her.

I think the early GBs with photos eventually evolved into Tampa Bukakke.

Incaller
03-29-19, 01:55
I think the early GBs with photos eventually evolved into Tampa Bukakke.Tampa Bukkake existed before Delta Dawn. I would say Tampa Bukkake spawned out of Phoenixxx Blaque's gangbangs.

The one really hot Tampa chick who is still around participating in this world and that world would be Naughty Alysha. I'd probably look at joining her website if I wanted to get in on that world, probably cheaper than going to Fantasyland every week and hoping.

JToDamnGood
04-29-19, 07:56
Well my girl wants to try a gb with just 3 other guys prefer black or Spanish. Clean. Dd free. You must provide room. We will provide condoms. Inbox me for more info.

Misterm407
05-07-19, 11:52

Speaking of groups like this, did anyone else here ever join in Cheri and Jerry's Aphrodisia gangbang party groups a few years back? They were a traveling husband / wife (I think) team that set up hotel room gangbangs for Cheri and whatever other women that wanted in. They were a damn fun time, I miss them!Cheri was great fun, as was Michelle. Too bad they're done.

JayStrykerHard
05-07-19, 17:09
There was a lady named Delta Dawn who was with that group. I was at one of her Orlando parties before she started filming. She would always giggle when you cummed inside her. She got out of the scene when her ex tried to take her kids away. Always wanted to go to another one of her parties, but never had the time.I fucked her several times. Love Greek with her.

BBbabeLuvr
06-08-19, 19:20
Cheri was great fun, as was Michelle. Too bad they're done.Cheri and Jerry used to come to Boston alot. I miss them. Jerry evidently moved to the Philippines as he had a girlfriend there. Not sure where that leaves Cheri. There was also a hottie named Paula. I got to be good friends with her and after the party was over I'd get a room at the same hotel and Paula would come knock on the door and spend the night and morning with me. We'd pound away. She was awesome.

Tommy35
06-10-19, 08:25
I want to join a gb party. I've never part in one and want to join one. If you can help send me a pm.

Clk50
06-21-19, 16:11
Anyone know of a chick like this and willing to party like this? Would love to participate. Let us know. https://uberporny.com/videos/97916/hot-pretty-cuckold-sex-girlfriend-hotel-gangbang-and-bukkake/.

Tattoo47
06-21-19, 17:02
Anyone know of a chick like this and willing to party like this? Would love to participate. Let us know. https://uberporny.com/videos/97916/hot-pretty-cuckold-sex-girlfriend-hotel-gangbang-and-bukkake/.Sam of Brandon.

Mikaeles
06-21-19, 19:38
LMAO I didn't fuck her but I got invited to a swingers party once she was in attendance she kept grabbing at my cock when I walked by asking me if I wanted to cum in her. I kept saying no thanks. I ended the night laying out by the pool and she tried to jump on me wanst into fucking her after watching about 20 other guy cum in her but she did suck my dick and swallowed my load while I was too drunk to care about that LOL. She had a friend a younger thinner blonde chick she worked with a lot forget her name I banged her out like crazy I felt special I got her first and she only did 2 other guys after me. I think this chick also had a brother in the porn industry or something they all lived in Tampa area.

There was a lady named Delta Dawn who was with that group. I was at one of her Orlando parties before she started filming. She would always giggle when you cummed inside her. She got out of the scene when her ex tried to take her kids away. Always wanted to go to another one of her parties, but never had the time.

BbbjtcLover
06-29-19, 12:13
Sam of Brandon.Who is Sam? Do you have a link?

CreteMan
09-05-19, 00:11
Was planning a poker game and went looking for a lady to make it a poke her night and found a taker. Not being one to hog a good thing I decided to share. Tiny spinner, anything goes. Older but still has a good body.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36872864/

If a party is planned I'd like an invite.

TinyTatLover
09-05-19, 22:59
Was planning a poker game and went looking for a lady to make it a poke her night and found a taker. Not being one to hog a good thing I decided to share. Tiny spinner, anything goes. Older but still has a good body.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36872864/

If a party is planned I'd like an invite.She's definitely open for anything. Bb anything. Bbgreek. Bbcip. She's a freak. Get her, or offer to pay for, some party materials and you can fulfill any fantasy you have.

Aajj830
09-06-19, 12:31
She's definitely open for anything. Bb anything. Bbgreek. Bbcip. She's a freak. Get her, or offer to pay for, some party materials and you can fulfill any fantasy you have.Is her Ad gone?

CreteMan
09-09-19, 08:46
Is her Ad gone?https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36929359/

ClaireXo
09-24-19, 09:48
Fairly new on here but have a cute older lady that enjoys GB with hung, clean and cut black men. We can setup a hotel room but need to know if there's any interest. She's a bareback lady and this can become a private regular thing for quality males. Face pictures provided to males hat send the same only, Let us know thanks.Looked interesting.

CreteMan
10-01-19, 12:46
I've got a lady that has a dream where 5 guys enjoy her at the same time. She would like to make it a reality and is looking for some help. PM me if there is interest in helping a lady in need.

Miranda Beach
11-02-19, 12:31
I'm game let's get my pussy stuffed!

Badal
11-02-19, 17:41
I'm game let's get my pussy stuffed!Where at and when.

Tattoo47
11-02-19, 18:25
Where at and when.Look up her posts. Yes she wants it and wants to be filmed, but prefers bbc. Ok. I am willing to help set it up, but she replied to my message with my message to her only. We shall see.

Tattoo47
11-02-19, 18:46
Where at and when.Have pic and she live and works in st. Petersburg beach (stripper). She did send me a pic (Blonde and blue eyes). She will prefer to do this at her place. As for times. After work this weekend or next for sure. I will film, more than likely, but she wants me to join (she has my pic) Her first choice is BBC. Msg me and I will work out the details. As for donations, tips are preferred. I am guessing that this is a fantasy thing. I am looking for all parties to be safe and doesn't want to see uncle. Let do it for once.

Tattoo47
11-02-19, 18:47
Just got the message 5 guys in total, so 6-8 (we all know that guys drop out, msg me fellas.

Tattoo47
11-02-19, 20:34
Some of you have been asking for her pic, go to facebookm and search for mermaids, She is the one with a black tattoo dowen her leg in the halloween pics.

Tattoo47
11-03-19, 17:36
Where at and when.She just text me and next weekend lat night like around 2-3 am.

BestDjInOhio
12-05-19, 01:21
Is her Ad gone?Ad is gone again. You have digits and or pics?

BestDjInOhio
12-05-19, 01:24
Well my girl wants to try a gb with just 3 other guys prefer black or Spanish. Clean. Dd free. You must provide room. We will provide condoms. Inbox me for more info.I'm white part italian, if you're looking to set this up I'm definitely reliable.

Tattoo47
12-05-19, 15:18
Since being on here, not one gangbang has work. The one that I was trying to set up Miranda of Mermaids asked me to set it up. She just stop responding to me. I later found out that she has done this before. I did a little digging and found some information on her (no need to post and plus very personal). My point is that a gang bang will probably work at a private residence or eye wide shut / open (It is on Adamo Dr).

MonthlyMan
12-09-19, 02:18
I like gangbangs. My schedule is flexible.

I know its hard and takes time to setup. If you need an extra reliable guy pm me you can count me in.

M Fever
12-10-19, 12:45
Go to http://tampapartygroup.com/signup or email info@tampapartygroup.com this is were the Gangbangs are at. Like about every week! They are also on the fetlife website too.

MonthlyMan
12-11-19, 21:42
Going to sign up! Good looking out.

Go to http://tampapartygroup.com/signup or email info@tampapartygroup.com this is were the Gangbangs are at. Like about every week! They are also on the fetlife website too.

FlyPunter
07-22-21, 23:47
Going to sign up! Good looking out.To the Florida players, California visitor checking into Tampa soon and have always heard of this group. Seems their style of play is right up the alley. Are they still having parties and is it worth planning to attend?

Thanks to you in advance for any infos.

BradentonBob
07-23-21, 10:26
To the Florida players, California visitor checking into Tampa soon and have always heard of this group. Seems their style of play is right up the alley. Are they still having parties and is it worth planning to attend?

Thanks to you in advance for any infos.The site shows an event Wed Jul 28 which is next week, I'd say they are still doing things.

FlyPunter
07-26-21, 13:25
The site shows an event Wed Jul 28 which is next week, I'd say they are still doing things.Have you been to the parties? Is it worth it to try?

TheRogue099
03-14-22, 10:41
Good morning Tampa Gents.

I need some extra gents for a Bukkake Party on March 22nd. Clearwater area - 8:30 pm.

This will be filmed for OF Content. I'd is required. Masks are ok if you want to stay hidden from the wife. Or others. LOL.

Must have Kik as I am not dealing with so many emails. Send Kik info if interested.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
04-02-22, 12:55
I need 1 or 2 recently tested gents for a Creampie Gangbang this evening in Tampa area at 730 pm.

This will be filmed for their OF page. Masks are fine.

Send me your kik info.

MUST BE RECENTLY TESTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!

BbbjtcLover
04-04-22, 15:26

I need some extra gents for a Bukkake Party on March 22nd. Clearwater area - 8:30 pm.

This will be filmed for OF Content. I'd is required. Masks are ok if you want to stay hidden from the wife. Or others. LOL.

Must have Kik as I am not dealing with so many emails. Send Kik info if interested.

Thanks.Are you able to send a link where these are posted? Would love to watch them. Thanks.

TheRogue099
04-09-22, 09:36
Have a nice * that is in town and wants to have a Gangbang this evening. Sorry for the short notice.

If interested PM your Kik handle and put GB 4/9 in the subject header.

Thanks. No playing games gents. Only those that want to show PM me.

Mandingo18
04-09-22, 19:18
Have a nice * that is in town and wants to have a Gangbang this evening. Sorry for the short notice.

If interested PM your Kik handle and put GB 4/9 in the subject header.

Thanks. No playing games gents. Only those that want to show PM me.Sent pm! Hopefully not too late to get the details!

PowellJ08
05-02-22, 18:46
I need 1 or 2 recently tested gents for a Creampie Gangbang this evening in Tampa area at 730 pm.

This will be filmed for their OF page. Masks are fine.

Send me your kik info.

MUST BE RECENTLY TESTED. NO EXCEPTIONS!Don't have Kik but can be available for the shindig tonight.

Creideiki
05-02-22, 19:59
Don't have Kik but can be available for the shindig tonight.But that gives you time to install Kik.

Rookies.

Je2010
05-03-22, 07:51

Thanks.Can you send me the OF page? May want to join.

TheRogue099
05-09-22, 13:40
Looking for a few good men.

Bukaki party tomorrow may 10th 8 PM Port of Tampa area.

We'll be filmed for their only fan's page must have I'd.

Send me your kik info ASAP.

Je2010
05-09-22, 14:28

Bukaki party tomorrow may 10th 8 PM Port of Tampa area.

We'll be filmed for their only fan's page must have I'd.

Send me your kik info ASAP.What is the *.

FomoFud100
05-09-22, 21:05

Bukaki party tomorrow may 10th 8 PM Port of Tampa area.I'm new but I'm very interested.

Smitty Qbert
05-11-22, 01:25

Bukaki party tomorrow may 10th 8 PM Port of Tampa area.Did this happen?

TheRogue099
05-16-22, 17:29
Did this happen?10 gents showed. She got caked.

TheRogue099
05-16-22, 17:30
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. While I don't have the date set (I will update accordingly) it will be happening later this week or next for sure.

If you are interested in attending PM me with your KIK handle. No Kik? Don't bother reaching out.

When messaging me on here PLEASE put 2 Girl GB on the subject line. Much appreciated.

This will take place in the Palm Harbor / Safety Harbor area - 7 pm - 9 pm.

Thanks.

TheRogue099
05-16-22, 23:00
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. EDIT: May 24th.

If you are interested in attending PM me with your KIK handle. No Kik? Don't bother reaching out.

When messaging me on here PLEASE put 2 Girl GB on the subject line. Much appreciated.

This will take place in the Palm Harbor / Safety Harbor area - 7 pm - 9 pm.

Thanks.If you can make it and are interested. Contact me.

SuperUnderStat
05-17-22, 01:39
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. While I don't have the date set (I will update accordingly) it will be happening later this week or next for sure.Definitely interested. Sent you a pm. Can't wait to hear from you!

Aajj830
05-19-22, 08:10
Gents,

I have 2 Ladies that want a GB. While I don't have the date set (I will update accordingly) it will be happening later this week or next for sure.Sent you a PM! Let me know.

TheRogue099
05-19-22, 12:50
To those that sent me their kik info. I have sent you a kik text and let you know I did when I responded to your message.

On you to respond.

SuperUnderStat
05-19-22, 17:06
To those that sent me their kik info. I have sent you a kik text and let you know I did when I responded to your message.

On you to respond.Did you get my message? I sent my Kik info but I'm new to Kik and not sure if I received the message. I really am interested to participate in this.

Absence
05-26-22, 21:12
Keep an eye on this Twitter account, this weekend.

https://twitter.com/subgirl0831?s=20&t=Nm_ALacChwxUUA4epPbhDg

CactusBix
05-27-22, 13:00
Keep an eye on this Twitter account, this weekend.

https://twitter.com/subgirl0831?s=20&t=Nm_ALacChwxUUA4epPbhDgOh man, subgirl is one of my favorite OF sluts ever. I subscribed for like 6 months but never exchanged any messages. I suspect she has a pretty long waitlist. Getting in one of her epic fan bangs would be a bucket list item for me so congrats to anyone out there chosen!

Smitty Qbert
05-28-22, 22:12
Did anyone partake?

Absence
05-29-22, 10:08
Around 3 am, She posted an all comers invitation on her Twitter. Address was in 7000 range of Causeway Blvd. Post was down, by the time I got up this morning.

Oh man, subgirl is one of my favorite OF sluts ever. I subscribed for like 6 months but never exchanged any messages. I suspect she has a pretty long waitlist. Getting in one of her epic fan bangs would be a bucket list item for me so congrats to anyone out there chosen!

TheRogue099
05-30-22, 09:17
Oh man, subgirl is one of my favorite OF sluts ever. I subscribed for like 6 months but never exchanged any messages. I suspect she has a pretty long waitlist. Getting in one of her epic fan bangs would be a bucket list item for me so congrats to anyone out there chosen!It was a Meet-and-Greet for her and another Couple's OF Fans.

TheRogue099
06-08-22, 12:16
GB Saturday June 11 2022.9 pm start time.

PM me with Kik info if you are interested.

TheRogue099
06-08-22, 13:39

PM me with Kik info if you are interested.Sorry. Noon start time.

SeanD11
06-12-22, 11:11

PM me with Kik info if you are interested.First want to thank TheRogue099 for setting this up. It was my first GB, didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised, for anyone having 2nd thoughts or doubts, don't sweat it and just go do it. I promise you'll have a great time. Looking forward to the next one.

TheRogue099
06-13-22, 11:11
2 Lady GB. Thursday 6/16 - 7 to 9 pm.

Tampa Area.

Send me your kik info if interested.

Polo Lew
06-13-22, 14:23
I have my Fingers crossed it gets rescheduled to earlier in the day LOL.

Tampa Area.

Send me your kik info if interested.

Jnole
06-13-22, 18:33

Tampa Area.Sounds fun. Sent a pm.

TheRogue099
06-14-22, 10:18
I have my Fingers crossed it gets rescheduled to earlier in the day LOL.Won't happen, my schedule doesn't mesh earlier. LOL.

BrownCock23
06-15-22, 06:26
Su girl is coming to Tampa in a couple of weeks. I have her on OF but she doesn't answer her messages. Anyone here know another way to contact her? I know she is going to do gang bangs the whole month that she is here.

Monger247
06-15-22, 16:42
Su girl is coming to Tampa in a couple of weeks. I have her on OF but she doesn't answer her messages. Anyone here know another way to contact her? I know she is going to do gang bangs the whole month that she is here.You're better off checking her Twitter for Locations she'll be at after the Vegas Tour.

https://twitter.com/subgirl083

Member #6172
06-15-22, 17:14
Su girl is coming to Tampa in a couple of weeks. I have her on OF but she doesn't answer her messages. Anyone here know another way to contact her? I know she is going to do gang bangs the whole month that she is here.She's back again??

Smitty Qbert
06-16-22, 00:12
You're better off checking her Twitter for Locations she'll be at after the Vegas Tour.

https://twitter.com/subgirl083Says acct suspended.

TheRogue099
06-16-22, 12:03
Says acct suspended.OP left off a #.

https://mobile.twitter.com/subgirl0831?lang=en

Definitely better looking in person

TheRogue099
06-17-22, 14:16
7 to 9 pm. St. Pete area.

Send kik info if you are interested.

Ariess
06-19-22, 21:46
for anyone having 2nd thoughts or doubts, don't sweat it and just go do it. I promise you'll have a great time.New to the area and here for a good time, wanted to get a variety of experiences while around. The words above are what convinced me to reach out to Rogue for his planned GB. Never done a gangbang before.

Arrived at the location and found out jr was going to be the star of the show since I was the only one that showed up. No complaints from me, the ladies were pleasers too, they were ready for a good time within minutes of introduction.

The suggestions of moving the show to one of the adult theaters nearby popped up, never done that, why not right?

The next thing I know, all of us were carpooling and I was in the back with the two ladies since the host was courteous to drive. Probably not the smartest idea to carpool being the first time I met everyone, but I was pretty comfy with good company.

Luckily had a buddy join in to fill help fill the void while at the theater, and we put on a nice show for the fellas there.

Overall. Had a great time, had good convos, and met cool people. No regrets even after the post-nut clarity.

Mandingo18
06-20-22, 21:59
Anyone else having kik issues? I never get new messages when I get in the app even though my notifications says I have a new message. I've been trying to Hook up with rogues planned GB but haven't had any success. Any help advised?

Mandingo18
06-21-22, 01:24
Anyone else having kik issues? I never get new messages when I get in the app even though my notifications says I have a new message. I've been trying to Hook up with rogues planned GB but haven't had any success. Any help advised?Never mind got it straightened out.

BigChief2424
06-21-22, 15:22
7 to 9 pm. St. Pete area.

Send kik info if you are interested.Rogue, check your DM's please.

TheRogue099
06-21-22, 20:39

Arrived at the location and found out jr was going to be the star of the show since I was the only one that showed up. No complaints from me, the ladies were pleasers too, they were ready for a good time within minutes of introduction.

The suggestions of moving the show to one of the adult theaters nearby popped up, never done that, why not right?

The next thing I know, all of us were carpooling and I was in the back with the two ladies since the host was courteous to drive. Probably not the smartest idea to carpool being the first time I met everyone, but I was pretty comfy with good company.When you have gents saying "I'll be there" and never show, I have to improvise. LOL.

Glad to have met you. Happy you improvised with us on a moment's notice and next time. YOU can offer to drive and I'll sit in the back with the ladies. 😉

AlphaZeroo
06-25-22, 11:54
So this was my first GB certainly not the last one. I enjoyed it a lot. Girls were attentive. I was kind of shy but they realized and invited me to join. Thank you at TheRogue099 for organizing it and at SeanD11 for giving me that extra motivation to go. Waiting for next one. Hope fully this one is in Tampa.

TheRogue099
06-29-22, 10:31
Need 3 gents. 64 years of age or OLDER for a GB on July 5 in the evening.

This will be filmed so I'd and release form is required.

Must have kik. If interested, toss me a message.

Thanks.No responses. LOL. I have been authorized to lower the age to 60. Cmon gents!

TheRogue099
06-29-22, 12:02
Pete St. Pete. Clicked the wrong button.

You may be correct, they could be back North. LOL.

Mandingo18
06-29-22, 17:51
No responses. LOL. I have been authorized to lower the age to 60. Cmon gents!Get some young blood in there! 🙋127995;8205;9794;65039;.

TheRogue099
06-29-22, 21:18
Get some young blood in there.LOL. Wish I could. Not my call. Her requirements. Shrug.

FLCooter
06-30-22, 09:39
No responses. LOL. I have been authorized to lower the age to 60. Cmon gents!Bareback or cover required?

TheRogue099
06-30-22, 11:10
Bareback or cover required?Are you TT'd?

FLCooter
06-30-22, 17:32
Are you TT'd?Tested yearly don't carry around paperwork.