PDA

View Full Version : Asia Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

BallzDeep69
04-09-17, 20:28
Looks like Nara is here or going to work here. Also looks like she got some new pics. I have never been to this place, any bros got info on how this place is? Shower? Is it clean? Etc. Thanks.

Rock Hard808
04-10-17, 00:17
Looks like Nara is here or going to work here. Also looks like she got some new pics. I have never been to this place, any bros got info on how this place is? Shower? Is it clean? Etc. Thanks.I have not been there, no real reason for me to go there till now, but I heard they do have a table shower. Not sure how clean or ghetto this place is inside.

Member #5810
04-10-17, 00:31
Looks like Nara is here or going to work here. Also looks like she got some new pics. I have never been to this place, any bros got info on how this place is? Shower? Is it clean? Etc. Thanks.I'm really skeptical about this. And pics don't look like Nara. And this spa is way down in the totem pole. No logical reason for her to work here at all.

H Mobius
04-10-17, 01:58
Looks like Nara is here or going to work here. Also looks like she got some new pics. I have never been to this place, any bros got info on how this place is? Shower? Is it clean? Etc. Thanks.A different Nara or maybe massive plastic surgery? Her face looks nothing like the Nara I remember:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=7038499&oid=6903127

Unless they fixed it up it is probably still a crappy place. Regarding the shower, there used to be a nasty out-of-service bath table so I used the self-shower. I don't know why she would move there other than to beat-out the older women, but then she's been popping up in various AMPs on return from vacays.

Spyda
04-10-17, 02:14
If you look good at her new pics, something doesn't look right. I say another face was phitoshopped on.

A different Nara or maybe massive plastic surgery? Her face looks nothing like the Nara I remember:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=7038499&oid=6903127

Unless they fixed it up it is probably still a crappy place. Regarding the shower, there used to be a nasty out-of-service bath table so I used the self-shower. I don't know why she would move there other than to beat-out the older women, but then she's been popping up in various AMPs on return from vacays.

BallzDeep69
04-10-17, 02:29
If you look good at her new pics, something doesn't look right. I say another face was phitoshopped on.Definitely looks photoshopped for sure.

Slamming U
04-10-17, 02:50
Definitely looks photoshopped for sure.Your absolutely correct but in all honesty I don't really care if her pictures are photoshopped. I still would go and bang her brains out. Will see her when she returns or later this week.

DrMajikLuv69
04-10-17, 03:54
Just curious where is this place "Asia Spa"? What is the exact Street Address? TIA.

FCH300
04-10-17, 04:03
Just curious where is this place "Asia Spa"? What is the exact Street Address? TIA.Location is at the corner of Fern and Kalakaua - second floor - stairs in the rear of the building. Free parking is readily available. Small kind. Walk of shame through the parking lot. Attendant notes license plates.

Blake123
04-10-17, 04:13
Just curious where is this place "Asia Spa"? What is the exact Street Address? TIA.1694 Kalakaua. Suite 211. At the corner of Kalakaua and Fern.

BallzDeep69
04-10-17, 15:43
Just saw Nara's own ad and there is more of her new pics. I like that purple outfit she is wearing. Hope she is willing to wear that outfit during one of my visits.

ShaggyDoo
04-10-17, 16:06
Just saw Nara's own ad and there is more of her new pics. I like that purple outfit she is wearing. Hope she is willing to wear that outfit during one of my visits.Just saw her new ad also. Wow 😳.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-nara-sexxy-nara-sexxy-nara-asia-spa/6842248

She looks hotter than ever. It's been awhile since I've hooked up w / her but I think it's time to get reacquainted.

Guy205
04-10-17, 18:48
Just saw Nara's own ad and there is more of her new pics. I like that purple outfit she is wearing. Hope she is willing to wear that outfit during one of my visits.Haven't tried nara yet. Is that really what she looks like?

BallzDeep69
04-10-17, 18:53
Haven't tried nara yet. Is that really what she looks like?The face is photoshopped and doesn't really look like her but you can see some resemblance. Her breast are accurate. You should go see her, Nara's service is awesome. Will pay her a visit soon.

DaViper
04-10-17, 20:37
Don't think this is the NARA and if it is she won't be at this place for long.
New ad on back page by Asia spa don't have Nara on there .

Slamming U
04-10-17, 21:06
Don't think this is the NARA and if it is she won't be at this place for long.
New ad on back page by Asia spa don't have Nara on there .This place might be to ghetto for her. Your right, she might not be here for long.

Darkman808
04-10-17, 21:09
Just saw her new ad also. Wow 😳.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexxy-nara-sexxy-nara-sexxy-nara-asia-spa/6842248

She looks hotter than ever. It's been awhile since I've hooked up w / her but I think it's time to get reacquainted.That ad, like so many others, is photoshopped to death. Both face and even the breasts in one shot, all look faked. BUT, that doesn't mean anything about the girl who is there or her service. Or who the real Nara is actually there.

If there is one thing we have all learned from hundreds of BP ads is, generally they are all fake, or edited, or photoshopped for one reason or the other. If the photos blur the face to protect the girl's identity, I have no problem with that and even expect that. But that is the only thing I wouldn't mind. Faking other aspects of the picture or the body in it is wrong. Using fake pictures of internet models that do not depict the real girl is also wrong.

AMP owners should take the time to get a good photographer to take even decent photos of the real girl and post them. I'm even certain you can find a monger to volunteer for that effort for free! Using a simple smartphone to take a pic and upload it to a BP ad is pretty simple.

Spyda
04-10-17, 21:31
This place might be to ghetto for her. Your right, she might not be here for long.Yeah, very surprised she would wind up working in this place.

Timing
04-11-17, 00:11
Location is at the corner of Fern and Kalakaua - second floor - stairs in the rear of the building. Free parking is readily available. Small kind. Walk of shame through the parking lot. Attendant notes license plates.The parking attendant might ask where you're going too.

BallzDeep69
04-11-17, 00:37
Just saw her new ad also. Wow 😳.

She looks hotter than ever. It's been awhile since I've hooked up w / her but I think it's time to get reacquainted.Those pics are hot. To bad they are not real. For me I would have liked it better if they were not photoshopped. I can appreciate the real thing better. But still hot as F...

H Mobius
04-11-17, 01:12
If you look good at her new pics, something doesn't look right. I say another face was phitoshopped on.Nothing looks right. With her rep she does not need fake pics. Her body pics without face, even just her name was enough.

Her name is unique so everybody is curious. If she had a common recycled name like Coco, there would be "Is this the same Coco... ?" type of questions.

Agree with Spyda; strange that she would work there. Maybe they recruited her assistance to bring customers in.

Kalani69
04-11-17, 02:32
Those pics are hot. To bad they are not real. For me I would have liked it better if they were not photoshopped. I can appreciate the real thing better. But still hot as F...I have never had the pleasure of dating Nara, so I'm wondering, are you saying that the face pics are totally photoshopped, that is not her face? Not just some editing to her real face to make it look sexier? Just curious. Based on the old pics, mostly at Roses, if those were all real pics with exception that the face is blurred, from what I could make out of the face has no resemblance to these Asia Spa pics. Maybe rather than photoshopped, the entire image is of another busty model?

BallzDeep69
04-11-17, 03:16
I have never had the pleasure of dating Nara, so I'm wondering, are you saying that the face pics are totally photoshopped, that is not her face? Not just some editing to her real face to make it look sexier? Just curious. Based on the old pics, mostly at Roses, if those were all real pics with exception that the face is blurred, from what I could make out of the face has no resemblance to these Asia Spa pics. Maybe rather than photoshopped, the entire image is of another busty model?I'm pretty sure that's her body and face but they did some much editing / photoshop that the face doesn't look like her or barely at the least. I think the body is a closer resemblance to her than her face.

ShaggyDoo
04-11-17, 03:33
I have never had the pleasure of dating Nara, so I'm wondering, are you saying that the face pics are totally photoshopped, that is not her face? Not just some editing to her real face to make it look sexier? Just curious. Based on the old pics, mostly at Roses, if those were all real pics with exception that the face is blurred, from what I could make out of the face has no resemblance to these Asia Spa pics. Maybe rather than photoshopped, the entire image is of another busty model?I've been with Nara when she was at Rose's back in the hey day when Aki, and Yura worked there. I haven't been with here since then, but I can honestly say in my opinion that those pictures are her, however the pictures I believe are all Glamoured up. There are two factors in the photos, one, she is wearing make-up and is all dolled up, two, the pictures are photoshopped. So with those two factors the result is what you see in the ad, and to me they look pretty damn good. YES! It's touched up and not all natural, but it is still her. Fake to me means a completely different person. Like as if they used a photo of Francine Dee or something, this I believe is not the case.

DaViper
04-11-17, 08:04
Someone had her number before to let us know when she's coming back hopefully that someone will call her to verify so none of us will waste a trip there.

Rock Hard808
04-11-17, 08:11
Someone had her number before to let us know when she's coming back hopefully that someone will call her to verify so none of us will waste a trip there.Nara text me today. She said she will start work tomorrow.

DaViper
04-11-17, 08:14
Nara text me today. She said she will start work tomorrow.Are you saying this is the real Nara?

Member #5810
04-11-17, 08:32
Nara text me today. She said she will start work tomorrow.Okay. It's settled. Thanks for setting things straight so we don't all keep wondering.

Rock Hard808
04-11-17, 11:55
Are you saying this is the real Nara?Yes, same Nara as from Rose and most recently of Pine Tree.

Goser
04-11-17, 12:44
Yes, same Nara as from Rose and most recently of Pine Tree.Those pictures are terrible of Nara. She needs to go back to her older ones.

Tyrus
04-11-17, 14:07
Whats with all these moves? She must be batshit crazy.

DaViper
04-12-17, 06:29
Is there table shower here?

Ass Man808
04-12-17, 06:42
Is there table shower here?Yes there is one but the table is kinda low to the ground.

BallzDeep69
04-12-17, 20:27
Just called to make an appointment, mama said she gone. Checked Nara's own ad now it says Top Spa. Can anyone confirm?

DaViper
04-13-17, 05:45
SHE'S GONE but we all knew this place sucks.

Boinker808
01-27-18, 02:37
Bare with me as I just found out about this site from a friend. I was scrolling on BP and stumbled upon on Nicole's ad and got excited about the pics. So I decided to call and schedule a time. Got there a little early since I wasn't sure where this place was and didn't want to be late. It was actually pretty easy to find and had parking which was good.

Looks: 9 Nicole looks sexy and has a nice pair of tits. When I first saw them I was thinking to myself I'm can't wait to play with those.

Attitude: 9 definitely tries hard to please. Also she seems very enthusiastic and boy does she like to talk dirty which was a nice turn on.

Service: 9 Nicole answered the door wearing a sexy blue bikini and first thing I noticed was her nice tits. She quickly introduced herself and started to LFK me right in the door way. We got to the room and she helped me undress and I helped her undressed. Off to the shower and Nicole washed my back and front very well. She then quickly hopped on and started some B2B and those tits, man there nice. She also P2P me, I almost lost it right there. Nice BBBJ preview.

In the room things just got better. Nicole got down on her knees and gave more BBBJ / HJ combo with very special attention to the boys. I told her to lay down on the bed and wanted to taste that pussy. She has nice lips and taste fresh. She kept moaning and held my head there for more. She quickly put the cover on and hopped on and rode me like crazy. Banged her in MISH while sucking on those tits was awesome. Then went to doggy and Nicole took a good pounding. Told her I was going to pop she took the cover off and sucked me till she got all the cum out. Chatted a bit till time was up and this girl has pretty good English. She gave me a bottle water and I was on my way. My legs were little shaky so I had to hold the rails going down the stairs. Overall damn good time.

WaikikiBeAC
01-27-18, 16:33
I can confirm the previous reports. Nicole is good. Big fake tits, good service, BBBJ but cover service, and good looking woman, probably late 30's. Do recommend and maybe will be repeating.

Drake678
12-23-19, 09:16
Nara text me today. She said she will start work tomorrow.Nara still text you lately?

CoffeeLatte
12-24-19, 16:02
Nara still text you lately?I miss Nara.

Snaks
12-24-19, 21:44
Open 24/7? 311 on lineups please?

Dvd888
04-06-21, 22:50
Apple (Formerly of Kison, PCR and Blue Star) called me the other day, said she was at Asia Spa. Turns out that she's the mama there now. Said that she has Michele there too, who was out so I didn't get to meet her so I don't know which one she is, or if she might be new.

I haven't seen Apple in a while so it was nice to do an old friend again. The usual GFE, BBBJ, multiple positions BBFSCIP and MSOG.

Her lease started on the first of the month so she still has a more little cleaning to do, and some plumbing repairs to finish She hopes that one more lady is on the way so she'll have some variety in her lineup.

Asked her about a possible name change and she said that she's thinking about that, but will leave it for now.

Hopefully this is a sign of the improving landscape with a little variety in the choices going forward. LOL.
Hope she can make a go of it.

Enona1
04-06-21, 23:10
Apple (Formerly of Kison, PCR and Blue Star) called me the other day, said she was at Asia Spa. Turns out that she's the mama there now. Said that she has Michele there too, who was out so I didn't get to meet her so I don't know which one she is, or if she might be new.

I haven't seen Apple in a while so it was nice to do an old friend again. The usual GFE, BBBJ, multiple positions BBFSCIP and MSOG.

Her lease started on the first of the month so she still has a more little cleaning to do, and some plumbing repairs to finish She hopes that one more lady is on the way so she'll have some variety in her lineup.

Asked her about a possible name change and she said that she's thinking about that, but will leave it for now.

Hopefully this is a sign of the improving landscape with a little variety in the choices going forward. LOL.
Hope she can make a go of it.Good to know. Thank you for sharing. Never been there but I'd go for Apple.

LastHurrah
04-07-21, 01:21

Hope she can make a go of it.Thanks for sharing. I hope so too. We have to help support the ones that are left. I plan to pay a visit since she is there. Oir choices are getting better now!

Mr Crowley
04-07-21, 10:32

Hope she can make a go of it.Where is Asia Spa located?

Redneck 1
04-07-21, 14:26
Where is Asia Spa located?Near the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street. Rubmaps provides the address, a photo, and an expandable map:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-asia-spa-honolulu-hi-8675#rubmaps

Although the address of the building is on Kalakaua Avenue, the ground-floor entrance leading to Asia Spa (which is located on the second floor) is toward the back of the building, adjacent to Fern Street.

Enona1
04-07-21, 14:39

Hope she can make a go of it.Tried calling the old number. Not active right now. I'd like to know the hours and rates. If "Michelle" is there, which one is this? From where?

ClaraForever
04-07-21, 17:26
Tried calling the old number. Not active right now. I'd like to know the hours and rates. If "Michelle" is there, which one is this? From where?She was at Kison, blue star spa before.

Gilf with nice face. Patient attitude and very good service. But not 20 something youth.

Enona1
04-07-21, 19:16
She was at Kison, blue star spa before.

Gilf with nice face. Patient attitude and very good service. But not 20 something youth.Yup. I know her from Kison and PCR. Hope she remembers me. Nice lady, good service and massage.

Dvd888
04-07-21, 20:59
Tried calling the old number. Not active right now. I'd like to know the hours and rates. If "Michelle" is there, which one is this? From where?Their new number is (808) 758-four nine six three.

Mongerholic
04-07-21, 22:37
She was at Kison, blue star spa before.

Gilf with nice face. Patient attitude and very good service. But not 20 something youth.Michelle is an awesome gilf provider who will dt and lick you all over as if you were a human lollipop. She has had stints at BSS and recently plus spa. Again she is no spring chicken; however her service is top notch. She was also the mama at Pinetree (2 locations prior). Her services FS and attitude kind of reminds me of Candy who operated out of Wong Ho Bldg (Hayaku?

Enona1
04-08-21, 01:54
Their new number is (808) 758-four nine six three.Mahalo for sharing. I'll give her a call in a couple weeks. Let her settle in.

Ajarn
04-08-21, 02:41
Do they still offer table showers?

Blackbriar
04-08-21, 06:23
Passed by Blue Star in the early evening and was filled with cops and mourners from the shooting the other day. GPS directed me here and up the stairs I went. Apple greeted me and took the house fee. She said her and another lady here so she shows me Lisa. Decided on Apple instead. Went to shower for a shampoo hose down front and back done by her and back to the room to dry while Apple got ready. Few minutes pass and she arrives wrapped in a towel. Tells me to face down while she does a rubdown. After a few minutes she tells me to turn over and I enjoy a great performance by her mouth. Brings me to the brink a couple of times but that's not the hole I want to deposit my DNA in. She looks up then decides to finish the show as it should be. Lowers herself down and I am greeted to her ripe orchard. Cowgirl is my favorite position because they do all the work and you get to look and suck and grab boobs and enjoy the ride. Held out as long as I could but eventually had to yippee-yo yippee-yay. Peels herself off me to get a hot towel and wash away my kids from her land. Got dressed and gave the last of my stimulus money.

I got to buy Apple stocks.

WonHungLow
04-09-21, 05:46
Michelle is an awesome gilf provider who will dt and lick you all over as if you were a human lollipop. She has had stints at BSS and recently plus spa. Again she is no spring chicken; however her service is top notch. She was also the mama at Pinetree (2 locations prior). Her services FS and attitude kind of reminds me of Candy who operated out of Wong Ho Bldg (Hayaku?Seen her at Kison a while ago. Excellent service and msog. Gilf but her service is top level.

Zero4
04-09-21, 17:52
Passed by Blue Star in the early evening and was filled with cops and mourners from the shooting the other day. GPS directed me here and up the stairs I went. Apple greeted me and took the house fee. She said her and another lady here so she shows me Lisa. Decided on Apple instead. Went to shower for a shampoo hose down front and back done by her and back to the room to dry while Apple got ready. Few minutes pass and she arrives wrapped in a towel. Tells me to face down while she does a rubdown. After a few minutes she tells me to turn over and I enjoy a great performance by her mouth. Brings me to the brink a couple of times but that's not the hole I want to deposit my DNA in. She looks up then decides to finish the show as it should be. Lowers herself down and I am greeted to her ripe orchard. Cowgirl is my favorite position because they do all the work and you get to look and suck and grab boobs and enjoy the ride. Held out as long as I could but eventually had to yippee-yo yippee-yay. Peels herself off me to get a hot towel and wash away my kids from her land. Got dressed and gave the last of my stimulus money.

I got to buy Apple stocks.How does lisa look like?

Enona1
04-09-21, 18:34
How does lisa look like?How much HF? Tip for standard full service?

Ajarn
04-09-21, 19:06
Michelle is an awesome gilf provider who will dt and lick you all over as if you were a human lollipop. She has had stints at BSS and recently plus spa. Again she is no spring chicken; however her service is top notch. She was also the mama at Pinetree (2 locations prior). Her services FS and attitude kind of reminds me of Candy who operated out of Wong Ho Bldg (Hayaku?Is she Thai?

ClaraForever
04-09-21, 20:30
How much HF? Tip for standard full service?Now most AMP raise their hf to 60. Like Kison.

Mamas don't mind 200 if he is known regulars.

Enona1
04-10-21, 19:38
Michelle is an awesome gilf provider who will dt and lick you all over as if you were a human lollipop. She has had stints at BSS and recently plus spa. Again she is no spring chicken; however her service is top notch. She was also the mama at Pinetree (2 locations prior). Her services FS and attitude kind of reminds me of Candy who operated out of Wong Ho Bldg (Hayaku?Sounds familiar. May have had her at Kison. If it is her, she had some massage skills?

CheapCharlie
04-10-21, 20:52
If this is the same one that was recently at BS, then be warned. On the older side, had hard time getting hard. Was like trying for fuck your auntie. Just couldn't get into her. She was nice and all, but too old for me.

Jafo2014
04-10-21, 21:27
How does lisa look like?Is Lisa who is frm CHM? Mamma Lisa?

Enona1
04-11-21, 00:01
If this is the same one that was recently at BS, then be warned. On the older side, had hard time getting hard. Was like trying for fuck your auntie. Just couldn't get into her. She was nice and all, but too old for me.So how old do you think she is? I'm 67 so providers like Kay, Mimi, Monica, Paula, even Connie at Kings are younger than me so no problem. I've had more problems with younger providers who are lazy. So estimated age for Michelle?

CheapCharlie
04-11-21, 01:52
So how old do you think she is? I'm 67 so providers like Kay, Mimi, Monica, Paula, even Connie at Kings are younger than me so no problem. I've had more problems with younger providers who are lazy. So estimated age for Michelle?I dunno, late 50's-early 60's. Never had Kay or Mimi. But had the other 3 legends. In fact just got through with Connie about 2 hrs ago. 😜 Connie at Osaka.

Enona1
04-11-21, 13:12
I dunno, late 50's-early 60's. Never had Kay or Mimi. But had the other 3 legends. In fact just got through with Connie about 2 hrs ago. 😜 Connie at Osaka.If Michelle is well put together I may give her a try after I reacquaint myself with Apple.

Prudential808
04-11-21, 19:00
I dunno, late 50's-early 60's. Never had Kay or Mimi. But had the other 3 legends. In fact just got through with Connie about 2 hrs ago. 😜 Connie at Osaka.Connie at osaka is not gilf yet. Still young AMP worker. Connie at kings is the one guys here are talking about.

Hanakusu
04-11-21, 20:07
Is Lisa who is frm CHM? Mamma Lisa?She is the one with the bad nose job.

Hope this helps.

ClaraForever
04-11-21, 20:17
She is the one with the bad nose job.

Hope this helps.Kelly from kison??

Jafo2014
04-11-21, 20:20

Hope this helps.Haha. Not sure if Lisa had a nose job. All I recall was her small frame and horsey voice.

Enona1
04-11-21, 20:49

Hope this helps.Bad nose job? Like the one from Kison? Kelly??

MissaJim
04-11-21, 23:49
Any details on Michelle? I miss Candy form Hayuka and could go for some GILf fun. I've heard MSOG. Any others on the package? I realize she's a GILF so I'm not looking for a 20-something. Height, weight, cup side, mm vs natural, type of fun. How's she feel about OT. I'm considering her or Shahsa From BSS. Mahalos in advance.

ClaraForever
04-12-21, 08:09
This place may be Kison season 2 with top-serviced matured ladies. I hope so.

Bottom Out
04-13-21, 01:12
This place may be Kison season 2 with top-serviced matured ladies. I hope so.So what's the exact lineup right now? Apple, Lisa, and Michelle?

ClaraForever
04-13-21, 07:22
Any details on Michelle? I miss Candy form Hayuka and could go for some GILf fun. I've heard MSOG. Any others on the package? I realize she's a GILF so I'm not looking for a 20-something. Height, weight, cup side, mm vs natural, type of fun. How's she feel about OT. I'm considering her or Shahsa From BSS. Mahalos in advance.Beautiful face. Defined face style like Sophia Loren. Not soft cute side.

Medium height. Not fat but not tummy tucked belly.

She is beautiful but ok I will say the truth. She is not younger one, so can not be as toned and tight as 30's AMP ladies. Please know it.

I have visited her while she was at nearby place. When she was off, I met other younger ones but all those could not beat her in the term of service and attitude. Younger ones had better, fitter looks but could not meet old man's demanding, they were not patient.

Senior guys who are more open to women's age and don't mind a little bit sagging skin will love her. Her service and attitude is one of the best. She is the one who slow build her business with real effort and patience. She is wonderful.

If you guys want 20's, well-managed 40's she is not for you.

But guys like me will really love her and repeat her again and again.

Waikiki11
04-15-21, 02:29
Anyone know how late this place stays open? Mahalo.

Big Gulp
04-15-21, 06:28
Connie at osaka is not gilf yet. Still young AMP worker. Connie at kings is the one guys here are talking about.Connie is mid 40's to late 40's I believe.

Waikiki11
04-15-21, 18:31
Saw Lisa the other day. Short with soft, mature lady's body. Ok tits with small raisins as nips. Someone mentioned her nose, and yep, what they said. No massage. Almost straight to the deed. BBBJ and mish all the way. Can't handle doggy but really great sensual BJ. Repeatable? Not really. Maybe service gets better once you break the ice. They do have a table shower but didn't partake. Someone must smoke inside or right by the entrance or window because it was smoky inside. Saw 2 washing machines? Running at the same time. Found that pretty funny. Must be you gents wearing the ladies down using up all the towels. LOL.

LocalGuy808
04-15-21, 19:50
Haha. Not sure if Lisa had a nose job. All I recall was her small frame and horsey voice.Some while ago I read that Lisa worked at canal bar. If so think she went by Suzy. If so I fucked her in the back room there. I finished cim.

Ajarn
04-15-21, 20:55
Saw Lisa the other day. Short with soft, mature lady's body. Ok tits with small raisins as nips. Someone mentioned her nose, and yep, what they said. No massage. Almost straight to the deed. BBBJ and mish all the way. Can't handle doggy but really great sensual BJ. Repeatable? Not really. Maybe service gets better once you break the ice. They do have a table shower but didn't partake. Someone must smoke inside or right by the entrance or window because it was smoky inside. Saw 2 washing machines? Running at the same time. Found that pretty funny. Must be you gents wearing the ladies down using up all the towels. LOL.Niggling negatives: No preview or B2 B during TS. Not even the slightest attempt at a massage before or after the deed. Instead, shoots her mouth off post-deed. Don't mind if a provider likes to talk story as long as she's simultaneously giving me a rubdown or at least playing with my gear.

Primary positive: BB all the way!

BTW, what's the thing with her nose?

Waikiki11
04-15-21, 21:33
Niggling negatives: No preview or B2 B during TS. Not even the slightest attempt at a massage before or after the deed. Instead, shoots her mouth off post-deed. Don't mind if a provider likes to talk story as long as she's simultaneously giving me a rubdown or at least playing with my gear.

BTW, what's the thing with her nose?Spot on except can't say anything about her yapping. Got the hell out of there after it was done.

Her nose? Fuck if I know. She could have underdeveloped lungs, so maybe for breathing efficiency.

Big Gulp
04-16-21, 04:49
Niggling negatives: No preview or B2 B during TS. Not even the slightest attempt at a massage before or after the deed. Instead, shoots her mouth off post-deed. Don't mind if a provider likes to talk story as long as she's simultaneously giving me a rubdown or at least playing with my gear.

BTW, what's the thing with her nose?What's wrong with her nose?

Ajarn
04-16-21, 20:11

Spot on except can't say anything about her yapping. Got the hell out of there after it was done.

Her nose? Fuck if I know. She could have underdeveloped lungs, so maybe for breathing efficiency.You were probably smart to run. It was more griping than yapping. But I got what I came for so no complaints there.

What's wrong with her nose?Dunno. Someone mentioned a bad nose job but I didn't notice anything. But I have a bad habit of avoiding looking at a provider. Guess I'm shy or nervous. Keep telling myself to be more observant but forgot to do that with Lisa.

PoisonIvy2025
04-17-21, 19:29
Confirm Apple formerly of Pearl City relaxation and Kison is working there. The phone number there is 7 five 8 4 nine6 three.

PoisonIvy2025
04-17-21, 19:39
Walkins are open 24/7 walk-in okay appointment even better.

Bottom Out
04-18-21, 07:24
Confirm Apple formerly of Pearl City relaxation and Kison is working there. The phone number there is 7 five 8 4 nine6 three.Greece trip!

Enona1
04-18-21, 10:38
Greece trip!Just to be clear, Yoko and Apple are two different people. I've enjoyed both and Apple never offered Greek although I never asked.

Dvd888
04-18-21, 20:17
Saw Apple again yesterday, same great GFE as usual.

She confirmed that Yoko is starting tomorrow, so they will have four ladies, more than that place has had in ages. She is getting more AC units to cool all the rooms too.

Maybe they will turn into Kison 2. 0. LOL.

Enona1
04-18-21, 22:17

She confirmed that Yoko is starting tomorrow, so they will have four ladies, more than that place has had in ages. She is getting more AC units to cool all the rooms too.

Maybe they will turn into Kison 2. 0. LOL.OMG. They'll need valet parking!

WonHungLow
04-19-21, 00:09

Maybe they will turn into Kison 2. 0. LOL.Fabulous news! I've been waiting for her return! Best service of any provider bar none. Always friendly and wanting to please. She's a sweetheart. PSE sweetheart!

Zero4
04-19-21, 19:59
Confirming this is the same Yoko from happiness.

Was praying that this is the same yoko from happiness and it was, talk a little with her I ask if she was working other place after happiness close and confirming NOPE so whoever had her number she did a little outcall while doing a little vacation after small chitchat took a quick shower she did offer tableshower but I decline was to excited to see her again.

The dirty.

Lfk and Dfk, kissing all over with some toe sucking, 69 while playing with her backdoor she knew where this was goin.

So here at this point we did reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggie and mish I kid you not I as traveling between both holes which mad it awesome.

My god she gave me the best PSE ever.

To me L8/ S10/ A10.

Please treat Michelle, Apple and Yoko with love and respect they really go up and beyond service.

Now of only someone know where MoMo from blue star went.

Bottom Out
04-19-21, 20:45
Just to be clear, Yoko and Apple are two different people. I've enjoyed both and Apple never offered Greek although I never asked.Sorry, I didn't realize his post didn't mention Yoko in it but his title did. Don't worry, I know they are two different people. Good that you clarified for those who might have not known that and might have been confused by my post.

TreeTops
04-19-21, 21:16
Any pic of her anywhere? Pm fine.

Rican2019
04-19-21, 21:29
Can anyone send me the address for here PM if ok? Thanks.

Redneck 1
04-19-21, 22:24
Can anyone send me the address for here PM if ok? Thanks.As I posted in this thread on April 7:

Near the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street. Rubmaps provides the address, a photo, and an expandable map:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-asia-spa-honolulu-hi-8675#rubmaps

Although the address of the building is on Kalakaua Avenue, the ground-floor entrance leading to Asia Spa (which is located on the second floor) is toward the back of the building, adjacent to Fern Street.

Enona1
04-19-21, 23:18
Any pic of her anywhere? Pm fine.Not sure if she looks same or not. She's medium height, fair skin, pretty face, nice dimples. Has a bit of a pooch with fake titties. Looks nice. Main thing is her service and attitude.

Big Gulp
04-20-21, 05:21
Not sure if she looks same or not. She's medium height, fair skin, pretty face, nice dimples. Has a bit of a pooch with fake titties. Looks nice. Main thing is her service and attitude.Sounds good enough for me. Never been to Greece so I'm pretty excited for my first trip. I know she's a mature lady but what age range is she?

Enona1
04-20-21, 12:24
Sounds good enough for me. Never been to Greece so I'm pretty excited for my first trip. I know she's a mature lady but what age range is she?Hard to say. 40 something?

ATLFan
04-20-21, 20:14
Hard to say. 40 something?I've reviewed her in the past and she isn't my cup of tea. Honestly most will be disappointed. However, her service brought me back.

Enona1
04-20-21, 21:46
I've reviewed her in the past and she isn't my cup of tea. Honestly most will be disappointed. However, her service brought me back.Hey, TEHO. Variety is the spice of life. To me Yoko makes an effort, not like dead fish Angie.

Big Gulp
04-20-21, 22:35
I've reviewed her in the past and she isn't my cup of tea. Honestly most will be disappointed. However, her service brought me back.I'll try once and see if her service is worth a repeat but I'm guessing it's her looks that don't do it for you?

Big Gulp
04-20-21, 22:36
Hey, TEHO. Variety is the spice of life. To me Yoko makes an effort, not like dead fish Angie.I like variety and don't like dead fish, so Yoko sounds worth a sample.

ATLFan
04-21-21, 01:25
Hey, TEHO. Variety is the spice of life. To me Yoko makes an effort, not like dead fish Angie.Agreed, but those who can't get past the physical will struggle. I did but found myself wanting to see her again. And I did.

DeeJohn808
04-21-21, 02:44
Any of you who have exp going greek with Yoko know what her limits are? Can she take a big one back there?

MasterChief69
04-21-21, 14:20
Any of you who have exp going greek with Yoko know what her limits are? Can she take a big one back there?Yoko has taken all 8 of my big one balls deep and hard. In fact her ass is so used to it she handles bigger dicks better in her ass than in her pussy at times. She has been ok with ATM and ATP with me. CIA no problem. And she has always been clean. She is a little too thick for me nowadays though.

ATLFan
04-21-21, 15:02
Haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. What gives?

Enona1
04-21-21, 15:52
Haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. What gives?I called and went to voicemail. Apple called back. Can we park in that little parking lot since we're customers?

BScotti
04-21-21, 15:56
I always wanted to take a trip to Greece.

Is it always offered or YMMV? Additional cost?

Confirming this is the same Yoko from happiness.

Was praying that this is the same yoko from happiness and it was, talk a little with her I ask if she was working other place after happiness close and confirming NOPE so whoever had her number she did a little outcall while doing a little vacation after small chitchat took a quick shower she did offer tableshower but I decline was to excited to see her again.

The dirty.

Lfk and Dfk, kissing all over with some toe sucking, 69 while playing with her backdoor she knew where this was goin.

So here at this point we did reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggie and mish I kid you not I as traveling between both holes which mad it awesome.

My god she gave me the best PSE ever.

To me L8/ S10/ A10.

Please treat Michelle, Apple and Yoko with love and respect they really go up and beyond service.

Now of only someone know where MoMo from blue star went.

Zero4
04-21-21, 17:59
I always wanted to take a trip to Greece.

Is it always offered or YMMV? Additional cost?I ask just ask if she still does greece and yup she does.

She didn't ask any extra cause she remember me frm happiness.

LocaLoppa
04-21-21, 18:13
This game is $150 for half and half pussy and mouth. House fee extra 50 -60.

Anything other hole / fetish is extra--bring another 50 at least and be good customer. Like going to restaurant and the waitress bring you extra, you tip accordingly.

Pay to play, its all the money in this game. Remember, its YMMV so no guarantee for anybody, all part of the game.

ATLFan
04-21-21, 19:37
Whoever is mama there is crazy paranoid. Ruined a trip to greece.

Big Gulp
04-21-21, 20:04
Whoever is mama there is crazy paranoid. Ruined a trip to greece.Didn't someone say Apple is the mama? Did she knock early or something?

DeeJohn808
04-21-21, 20:59
Thanks for the glowing review!

Yoko has taken all 8 of my big one balls deep and hard. In fact her ass is so used to it she handles bigger dicks better in her ass than in her pussy at times. She has been ok with ATM and ATP with me. CIA no problem. And she has always been clean. She is a little too thick for me nowadays though.

EastSide89
04-22-21, 11:54
Had apple today very friendly women a little bit older but great service BBBJ for 10 minutes she then rides me cowgirl her pussy was so tight we had to go really slow at first had her first love no kissing only pecks on the lips. Switched to doggie where I pounded her hard and fast. Finally came deep in her in mish. She cleaned me up and was talking for a bit until she started another BBBJ to get me hard then told me to fuck her again boy did the 2nd shot take a while to come but she was so cool and said not to rush. Ended up going over time buy 15 minutes good thing I showed up for my appointment a little bit earlier finished in her a 2nd time in doggie and tip her a little extra for the ot. Great time and will repeat again.

Danny 714
04-22-21, 16:38
Definitely going to see Yoko this week before she gets way to over booked!

PineappleKid
04-22-21, 22:45
Where do you guys park?

Mahalos in advance! P. K.

Bottom Out
04-23-21, 00:24
Everyone's visiting Greece this week / weekend huh?

Prudential808
04-23-21, 01:08
Definitely going to see Yoko this week before she gets way to over booked!She is a good provider.

Of course you don't expect 25 years old playboy model will offer bb Greek cia, sucking toes with standard fee.

She is not beauty queen but her service and attitude as professional career woman is top of the top. Looks is not bad for 50's women but not above average for this kind of business.

Enona1
04-23-21, 17:22
What's up with the "Beach" massage place downstairs?

ClaraForever
04-23-21, 17:40
What's up with the "Beach" massage place downstairs?Gina / pink / apple used to work there. I heard the owner is a long time friend with Kison Chanel mama.

Enona1
04-23-21, 22:58
Gina / pink / apple used to work there. I heard the owner is a long time friend with Kison Chanel mama.Okay thanks for the info. Wonder who's there and what kind service.

LastHurrah
04-23-21, 23:48
She is a good provider.

Of course you don't expect 25 years old playboy model will offer bb Greek cia, sucking toes with standard fee.

She is not beauty queen but her service and attitude as professional career woman is top of the top. Looks is not bad for 50's women but not above average for this kind of business.You're totally right. I see Yoko for her incredible service. Always does everything I ask. She's a real sweetheart.

LastHurrah
04-23-21, 23:51
Just to be sure. Asia entrance is located in the back of the building where the parking lot is. Right next to the cigarette store?

Danny 714
04-24-21, 02:51
Just to be sure. Asia entrance is located in the back of the building where the parking lot is. Right next to the cigarette store?Small liquor store yea, straight up the stairs, small parking lot.

LastHurrah
04-24-21, 04:41
Small liquor store yea, straight up the stairs, small parking lot.Thanks for the info. Never been there before so was kinda confused. I drove in the parking lot last night to check out the location.

CheapCharlie
04-24-21, 08:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Enona1
04-24-21, 21:39
Went for the first time. Made appointment with Apple but she wasn't feeling well. Looks like she lost some weight. Her titties lost some weight for sure. She fixed me up with Michelle who was my second choice anyway based on reports. She IS older, can tell from her face but her body is of a younger MILF. Very pleasant, easy to talk to and willing to please. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, some FIV, kissing. You're not going to be blown away like with Paula or Monica of old but I'd see her again. Parking is free but tight in the parking lot.

Bumped into Yoko. She looked good. Looks like she lost some weight. Changed her hair style and color. I'll see her again. She remembers me. Saw Lisa, the old Kelly with funny nose job from Kison time. Can't get past the nose, sorry.

KTown Killa
04-24-21, 23:39
Went for the first time. Made appointment with Apple but she wasn't feeling well. Looks like she lost some weight. Her titties lost some weight for sure. She fixed me up with Michelle who was my second choice anyway based on reports. She IS older, can tell from her face but her body is of a younger MILF. Very pleasant, easy to talk to and willing to please. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, some FIV, kissing. You're not going to be blown away like with Paula or Monica of old but I'd see her again. Parking is free but tight in the parking lot.

Bumped into Yoko. She looked good. Looks like she lost some weight. Changed her hair style and color. I'll see her again. She remembers me. Saw Lisa, the old Kelly with funny nose job from Kison time. Can't get past the nose, sorry.Did Ms Michelle offer msog? Or did you ask for msog? It's kinda standard of mines haha. I always give the ladies extra if they do msog of course. Thanks.

ExitOnly
04-24-21, 23:50
Small liquor store yea, straight up the stairs, small parking lot.Does this place give you a lineup? I was going to do a walk in but was a little put off by the GI Joe parking guy or whatever he is guarding the building.

Enona1
04-25-21, 00:17
Did Ms Michelle offer msog? Or did you ask for msog? It's kinda standard of mines haha. I always give the ladies extra if they do msog of course. Thanks.She's probably up for it. I asked for a massage. Medium pressure, was okay.

Enona1
04-25-21, 00:19
Does this place give you a lineup? I was going to do a walk in but was a little put off by the GI Joe parking guy or whatever he is guarding the building.I think that's the security guard / parking attendant. He directs traffic in the parking lot.

Redneck 1
04-25-21, 01:13
She fixed me up with Michelle who was my second choice anyway based on reports. She IS older, can tell from her face but her body is of a younger MILF. Very pleasant, easy to talk to and willing to please. BBFS, BBBJ, DATY, some FIV, kissing. You're not going to be blown away like with Paula or Monica of old but I'd see her again. Here's a question for anyone who might know the answer. In December of 2016, I enjoyed a grandmotherly provider named Michelle at Kings Massage. Is the mature Michelle currently working at Asia Spa the same Michelle who previously worked at Kings Massage?

Enona1
04-25-21, 13:19
Here's a question for anyone who might know the answer. In December of 2016, I enjoyed a grandmotherly provider named Michelle at Kings Massage. Is the mature Michelle currently working at Asia Spa the same Michelle who previously worked at Kings Massage?Good possibility. Said she's been around awhile in and out of the business. Briefly at Kison just before they closed, BSS and now here. Been in Hawaii awhile. Born in Korea but came here young. Went to McKinley even. That's why her English is good.

KTown Killa
04-25-21, 16:44
Here's a question for anyone who might know the answer. In December of 2016, I enjoyed a grandmotherly provider named Michelle at Kings Massage. Is the mature Michelle currently working at Asia Spa the same Michelle who previously worked at Kings Massage?I don't think so. The Michelle at Kings most likely has passed. Even mama Connie said so. I use to see Michelle 3 or 4 times a month. I followed her from Hana's, then Hayaku and Kings. During her last days of providing she was getting sick. You could tell something was wrong because she all of sudden she started dropping weight. Now I'm no doctor but that was just my opinion and observation. Michelle even said she was sick and getting out of the business soon. Michelle never told me what she was suffering from and I didn't ask out of respect for her privacy. Connie said she moved to the mainland and was being taken care of by her niece. She was one of a kind. I wish I'm wrong tbh.

ClaraForever
04-25-21, 17:15
I don't think so. The Michelle at Kings most likely has passed. Even mama Connie said so. I use to see Michelle 3 or 4 times a month. I followed her from Hana's, then Hayaku and Kings. During her last days of providing she was getting sick. You could tell something was wrong because she all of sudden she started dropping weight. Now I'm no doctor but that was just my opinion and observation. Michelle even said she was sick and getting out of the business soon. Michelle never told me what she was suffering from and I didn't ask out of respect for her privacy. Connie said she moved to the mainland and was being taken care of by her niece. She was one of a kind. I wish I'm wrong tbh.I don't know what happened to king's michelle.

But I can be sure this michelle at asia (former plus and kison) is NOT that michelle.

Enona1
04-25-21, 23:07
Just dawned on me. Had her at Kison. Should have remembered cause she still uses alcohol after the deed. Back then she sprayed it on and rubbed it off quickly but it burned. Now she sprays it on a wipe that is already damp so doesn't really sting.

PineappleKid
04-26-21, 15:58
Saw her on Friday. Had an awesome time with her! Similar experience as described by others. I thought she was pretty, and dug her dimples! Yes, she's no spring chicken, (neither am I LOL) but I'll definitely see her again!

P. K.

Danny 714
04-26-21, 20:58
Saw her on Friday. Had an awesome time with her! Similar experience as described by others. I thought she was pretty, and dug her dimples! Yes, she's no spring chicken, (neither am I LOL) but I'll definitely see her again!

P. K.I guess I had a bad timing going to see Yoko. Called and made an apt Friday morning, I thought it wouldn't be busy but it was. In and out in 26 minutes including 2 self showers. My first time experience with her is based on many reviews, rimming, toes, trip to Greece without me asking she just went straight into it, it really surprised me how smooth it went in, it was my first time! Wow! After that she gave me a HE and wanted me to finish. The doorbell was buzzed like 4 times during our 20 min session. I am sure if I picked a better time and built soke rapport with Yoko, she would not have rushed me.

WonHungLow
04-26-21, 22:03

P. K.I been trying but no more slot for me!

Enona1
04-26-21, 23:23
I guess I had a bad timing going to see Yoko. Called and made an apt Friday morning, I thought it wouldn't be busy but it was. In and out in 26 minutes including 2 self showers. My first time experience with her is based on many reviews, rimming, toes, trip to Greece without me asking she just went straight into it, it really surprised me how smooth it went in, it was my first time! Wow! After that she gave me a HE and wanted me to finish. The doorbell was buzzed like 4 times during our 20 min session. I am sure if I picked a better time and built soke rapport with Yoko, she would not have rushed me.26 minutes including two showers is not acceptable. What was the damage?

Bottom Out
04-27-21, 20:35
I been trying but no more slot for me!Don't go when everyone reports they are going. Wait till the rush cools down then go.

Bottom Out
04-27-21, 20:36
26 minutes including two showers is not acceptable. What was the damage?That's ridiculously short. Hope he got a pro rated deal on it regardless of how good the service was.

TrialnError
04-27-21, 22:27
So everyone here is BBFS?

ReallyOldGuy
04-27-21, 22:28
Hey, can anyone post or pm me asia's number. I want to make an appointment with kelly / lisa, formerly from kison for old times sakes. I don't want to do a walk-in and end up with yoko. Yeah, right!

No, really I want to see kelly. Tia, rog.

Enona1
04-28-21, 11:47
Hey, can anyone post or pm me asia's number. I want to make an appointment with kelly / lisa, formerly from kison for old times sakes. I don't want to do a walk-in and end up with yoko. Yeah, right!

No, really I want to see kelly. Tia, rog.758-4963. What kind of service does Lisa / Kelly provide? Always avoided her cause of her nose. Does she have any massage skills?

ReallyOldGuy
04-28-21, 14:03
758-4963. What kind of service does Lisa / Kelly provide? Always avoided her cause of her nose. Does she have any massage skills?Its been quite a while since I saw her. Rog forgot much about her service, but it was pretty much standard AMP. Nothing exceptional.

Sukebegai
04-28-21, 19:21
758-4963. What kind of service does Lisa / Kelly provide? Always avoided her cause of her nose. Does she have any massage skills?If I remember correctly from my last session with her back at Kison, she had no massage skills whatsoever. My experience same as Rog: standard AMP service, nothing special.

Big Gulp
04-28-21, 20:39
758-4963. What kind of service does Lisa / Kelly provide? Always avoided her cause of her nose. Does she have any massage skills?Is her nose that bad? I think I could overlook the nose if the service is good.

Redneck 1
04-29-21, 00:55
Below is a report that I posted on Kelly / Lisa about six and a half years ago, when she was a provider at Kison.

Of course, much can change about a provider's looks, attitude and service over such a long period of time, so I don't how much of the report may still be relevant.

Regarding the questions about her nose, at that time it had an unusual appearance (possibly because of surgery), somewhat shorter than normal and with more prominent nostril openings, but that didn't bother me at all.

Last month, I experienced Kelly at Kison for the first time, but because afterward I was busy with other matters I neglected to post a timely report on her. However, seeing another forum member's detailed and informative review of Kelly today jogged my memory.

Here's what I particularly liked about Kelly:

(1) Her sassy, partially frizzed-out hairstyle and chic brownish-and-orange colored hair. I don't know whether currently she still has it, but I thought it looked very attractive on her and it turned me on. Her hair was clean and felt great as I ran my fingers through it. As I've said before, a woman's alluring hair can help to put me in an enjoyable mood for the entire session.

(2) Her face (with appropriate makeup), which in my opinion looked quite nice for a mature provider. I especially liked her eyes.

(3) Her completely natural breasts (I don't want to feel that fake stuff).

(4) Her relatively slender and sexy physique.

Kelly had a pleasant and relaxed personality, and displayed a good attitude. She provided all of the sexual activities that are usually available to me at Kison (LFK / DFK, manual stimulation of Little Red, BBBJ, 69, DATY, intercourse in several of the normal positions, and BBFSCIP). With only one exception, she performed well at everything. The one exception was doggy-style sex, during which she seemed physically uncomfortable (even though I'm comparatively gentle, not a rough pounder). However, she didn't verbally complain, and I simply decided to move on to another sexual position. So that was no problem. In other positions, her pussy fit snugly but wasn't too tight for pleasurable penetration, and she didn't show any discomfort with Little Red.

In my experience, Kelly was more passive than Kison providers such as Yoko, Jay, Honey, Sandi and Gold / Million. That's not a criticism, but merely an observation. When visiting an AMP provider for the first time, I generally let the provider take the initiative. While all of those other Kison women quickly launched sexual assaults on me (in an exciting way, LOL), by contrast Kelly laid down beside me and basically waited for me to take the initiative. After I did so, then she warmed up and everything proceeded smoothly. That's just a difference in style that I thought was interesting.

In sum, overall I had a very nice time with Kelly, and (as usual) I was a happy and satisfied monger when I left Kison.

Ajarn
04-29-21, 06:26
758-4963. What kind of service does Lisa / Kelly provide? Always avoided her cause of her nose. Does she have any massage skills?If you read the reports below, there's no massage at all, either before or after. She's also like 26 minutes, unless you want to kill time and listen to her whining.

ReallyOldGuy
04-29-21, 14:33
Thanks guys for the phone #. Called yesterday, mom said lisa not in and shows up whenever she feels like it. So forget that for now. Rog still felt like it and needed to be scratched.

Called osaka for mimi, a favorite. It seemed that her boobs were bigger, asked if she was wearing a push-up bra. She said, "no bra. " rog checked. Yep, no bra, soft and natural with good mouth feel. A while back, mimi said she had implants. Did not feel like it. After that examination we proceeded to our usual play. All good, rog was satisfied.

Thinking of trying someone younger, but knows risking iffy service. Will wait until itch gets more intense.

Redneck 1
04-29-21, 16:39
Of course, much can change about a provider's looks, attitude and service over such a long period of time, so I don't how much of the report may still be relevant. Oops, somehow I inadvertently omitted a word from that sentence. The sentence was meant to say: "Of course, much can change about a provider's looks, attitude and service over such a long period of time, so I don't know how much of the report may still be relevant".

WonHungLow
05-01-21, 05:20
Was finally able to get appointment with Yoko. Seen her before at Kison and Happiness. Didn't see her for two years!

Service still off the charts. She still looks great to me and even lost some weight. Session was amazing like always and I left with wobbly legs and big grin. She remembered me and we chatted for a bit. Then on to the action. Mind blowing and toe curling. OMG.

Pretty nice place. First time there for me. No rush and no knock. Saw Apple there but never had session before with her. Someone said she was at Kison and Blue Star I think.

DrMajikLuv69
05-01-21, 15:59
Was finally able to get appointment with Yoko. Seen her before at Kison and Happiness. Didn't see her for two years!

Service still off the charts. She still looks great to me and even lost some weight. Session was amazing like always and I left with wobbly legs and big grin. She remembered me and we chatted for a bit. Then on to the action. Mind blowing and toe curling. OMG.

Pretty nice place. First time there for me. No rush and no knock. Saw Apple there but never had session before with her. Someone said she was at Kison and Blue Star I think.Apple was also at PCR in 2019 for approximately a year or so estimated.

Enona1
05-01-21, 20:17

Pretty nice place. First time there for me. No rush and no knock. Saw Apple there but never had session before with her. Someone said she was at Kison and Blue Star I think.How long was your session with Yoko? One monger was in and out in 26 minutes including the shower.

Apple was ar Kison, PCR and Blue Star. As mama at Asia I think she has a hard time providing also. Seemed kinda stressed the first time I went. Had an appointment with her but she said she wasn't feeling well. Looks like she lost some weight.

KTown Killa
05-01-21, 20:50
How long was your session with Yoko? One monger was in and out in 26 minutes including the shower.

Apple was ar Kison, PCR and Blue Star. As mama at Asia I think she has a hard time providing also. Seemed kinda stressed the first time I went. Had an appointment with her but she said she wasn't feeling well. Looks like she lost some weight.Yes I'd also like to know if you got the whole hour or was it thirty minutes? Usually with Yoko you'll get the full hour plus msog. And sometimes we'd go into overtime too and Kison mama would say anything about it or grumble about going into OT. Strange that this monger was shorted by Yoko. Possibly mama wants girls to turn and burn us mongers now that this place is getting busier.

WonHungLow
05-01-21, 21:57
How long was your session with Yoko? One monger was in and out in 26 minutes including the shower.

Apple was ar Kison, PCR and Blue Star. As mama at Asia I think she has a hard time providing also. Seemed kinda stressed the first time I went. Had an appointment with her but she said she wasn't feeling well. Looks like she lost some weight.My time was 55 minutes. No knock and no rush but I've seen Yoko before so YMMV. Maybe the other person got stacked up with back to backs so they were rushing. Or maybe no connection so the mama called time early. Not sure. But I had regular time.

WonHungLow
05-01-21, 22:00
Yes I'd also like to know if you got the whole hour or was it thirty minutes? Usually with Yoko you'll get the full hour plus msog. And sometimes we'd go into overtime too and Kison mama would say anything about it or grumble about going into OT. Strange that this monger was shorted by Yoko. Possibly mama wants girls to turn and burn us mongers now that this place is getting busier.Got my hour. The days of OT are kinda gone now. Lots of places run at 45 minutes with definite kick out at 60. But of you are VIP and it's slow then you can get gifted with OT. YMMV like always.

BoyWithLuv
05-03-21, 02:13
Got my hour. The days of OT are kinda gone now. Lots of places run at 45 minutes with definite kick out at 60. But of you are VIP and it's slow then you can get gifted with OT. YMMV like always.OT is when it's slow but seems like places are pretty busy these days.

Big Gulp
05-04-21, 07:33
Who would you advise for a first time customer her as I have never seen any of them, I'm excluding Lisa due to poor reports.

ClaraForever
05-04-21, 16:55
Who would you advise for a first time customer her as I have never seen any of them, I'm excluding Lisa due to poor reports.Cause all of them have great mind.

I don't know much about apple so write only Yoko and Michelle.

Yoko. Greek on the menu. Very porn like time.

Michelle. I felt different mood than Yoko. More like real life session with real girl friend. More cozy more relaxing.

Surfing at north shore at noon or relaxing lying down on tranquil beach at 6 pm. Which way you prefer is up to you.

My personal opinion is looks, I prefer Michelle. Michelle has very decent looks (for her age). First both have some sagging skin and not that firm. But very good for their age.

Shamester
05-04-21, 17:57
STAY AWAY!

Promised 1 hour with Yoko but reduced to 30 minutes due to another customer walking in and wanting Yoko. The other girls are not worth it.

This place needs to be boycotted pronto!

Bottom Out
05-05-21, 19:37
STAY AWAY!

Promised 1 hour with Yoko but reduced to 30 minutes due to another customer walking in and wanting Yoko. The other girls are not worth it.

This place needs to be boycotted pronto!Is it just Yoko shortening of time? Wonder if it's because of the flood of customers coming based on all the reports of her Greek skills.

LastHurrah
05-07-21, 05:42
After the posts on sbort time I called and confirmed no shorting of time so booked my appointment.

Yoko apologized for the mixup that happened to the other guy and told me we're going to have long time today.

She did her awesome rimming and wouldn't quit going deep deep deep. I was so excited I bent her over and went straight to Greece. Back to rimming then DT then 69 then back to Greece. Popped in Greece and watched the river flow out. She went to wash up then had time so had her DT and rim me again. She is flat out the best rimmer ever. Did some Greece again then had her DT me until popped for round two. Amazing woman. Not a beauty queen but a service queen. Always excellent service. Showered and was out 8 minutes after the hour.

YMMV as usual. Treat her nice and she'll treat you like a King. Tipped extra of course for extra special service.

The Quiz
05-07-21, 19:34
After the posts on sbort time I called and confirmed no shorting of time so booked my appointment.

Yoko apologized for the mixup that happened to the other guy and told me we're going to have long time today.

She did her awesome rimming and wouldn't quit going deep deep deep. I was so excited I bent her over and went straight to Greece. Back to rimming then DT then 69 then back to Greece. Popped in Greece and watched the river flow out. She went to wash up then had time so had her DT and rim me again. She is flat out the best rimmer ever. Did some Greece again then had her DT me until popped for round two. Amazing woman. Not a beauty queen but a service queen. Always excellent service. Showered and was out 8 minutes after the hour.

YMMV as usual. Treat her nice and she'll treat you like a King. Tipped extra of course for extra special service.That's good that she acknowledges her mistakes and is fixing it. Still need to visit Greece.

LastHurrah
05-08-21, 03:10
That's good that she acknowledges her mistakes and is fixing it. Still need to visit Greece.I think it was the mama who was trying to squeeze in the extra customer.

Craps
05-08-21, 06:12
STAY AWAY!

This place needs to be boycotted pronto!WTF, you been rob, call the cops, pay half the fees, fair is fair, that goes for early knocks too.

Make appointments before and after yours, or station a bra da out side no one enter till you're finished.

Lmso.

Surf69
05-09-21, 15:30
Anyone at this location have big tits? Preferable to big fake ones.

WonHungLow
05-14-21, 23:44
Just had to repeat my Greek vacation. Been a few weeks so felt the urge again. All I can say is wow god damn! Yoko is amazing and did everything I wanted. She's a gem. Maybe not young and pretty but her service is 10. Went in all the holes a few times. Popped then rested and went again. No rush no knock. Going to visit her again as soon as I have the funds. Gave a little extra for ten star services.

ShakenBake808
05-15-21, 05:16
Is Lisa there or she still working there whenever she feels like working?

Enona1
05-15-21, 23:50
Is Lisa there or she still working there whenever she feels like working?I would make appointment with someone else. If Apple is feeling better, she's a good provider. Michelle is a bit older but she does a great job. Massage is kinda weak cause her wrists are sore. Yoko is always good. Hopefully Hana will be providing soon if she's feeling better.

DreamGirls100
05-17-21, 05:02
A lot of police in Saturday evening in front of this building. Including female cops.

Bottom Out
05-18-21, 05:57
A lot of police in Saturday evening in front of this building. Including female cops.Were the female cops good looking?

So did anyone find out what happened there?

Hayakuivy2025
05-20-21, 02:06
Were the female cops good looking?

So did anyone find out what happened there?Nothing to worry about. Parking attendant got into fight.

Hayakuivy2025
05-20-21, 02:12
Is Lisa there or she still working there whenever she feels like working?Yes, she is still working there. Usually from 9 a to 12 a.

Mr Crowley
05-20-21, 11:19
Nothing to worry about. Parking attendant got into fight.I hope that was that fuckin cocky one that always have an attitude and ask a lot of questions. Hope he got his ass beat.

Enona1
05-20-21, 15:03
Anyone know if Hana is providing?

Enona1
05-22-21, 21:15
Spent quality time with Apple. No spring chicken but her service is great. Massage was nice, always like a good massage. Really enjoys DATY. Knew her from Kison and PCR. Never went to Blue. Asked about Hana. She's taking some time off and will go back to Blue.

Mr Crowley
05-22-21, 21:25
Spent quality time with Apple. No spring chicken but her service is great. Massage was nice, always like a good massage. Really enjoys DATY. Knew her from Kison and PCR. Never went to Blue. Asked about Hana. She's taking some time off and will go back to Blue.So who's a better provider. Apple or Kay?

Enona1
05-22-21, 22:02
So who's a better provider. Apple or Kay?Hmmm. Depends on what you're looking for. Kay has superior massage skills, she's licensed here. Apple said she's licensed in Korea and her technique is nice. Kay looks younger, I think. Both have good skills but I enjoyed Kay a bit more.

WonHungLow
05-22-21, 23:31
Hmmm. Depends on what you're looking for. Kay has superior massage skills, she's licensed here. Apple said she's licensed in Korea and her technique is nice. Kay looks younger, I think. Both have good skills but I enjoyed Kay a bit more.Wait. I'm little lost. Isn't Kay at PCR? Apple is at Asia of course.

Since you visited Apple can you share who else is there?

Yoko, Michelle and?

Thanks!

Prudential808
05-23-21, 00:38
Hmmm. Depends on what you're looking for. Kay has superior massage skills, she's licensed here. Apple said she's licensed in Korea and her technique is nice. Kay looks younger, I think. Both have good skills but I enjoyed Kay a bit more.S korea allow massage license to only blind handicapped? To protect the vulnerable (blind ones can not get most jobs and massage field is one of a few they can be employed)?

Enona1
05-23-21, 01:21
Wait. I'm little lost. Isn't Kay at PCR? Apple is at Asia of course.

Since you visited Apple can you share who else is there?

Yoko, Michelle and?

Thanks!Just answering the question. Kay and Apple were both at PCR for awhile. Others there (Asia) are Michelle, Yoko and Lisa (formerly Kelly at Kison). Apple is the mama and also provides. All four are alumni of Kison.

Enona1
05-23-21, 01:24
Forgot to mention that the towel I used had "Hula Girl" printed on it in big letters! How long ago was that? How old is that towel? LOL!!

Prudential808
05-23-21, 03:08
Forgot to mention that the towel I used had "Hula Girl" printed on it in big letters! How long ago was that? How old is that towel? LOL!!https://www.hulagirlthestore.com/coffee

Maybe from this site. Where I order a lot to send people in asia and mainland. They love feeling luxurious time in hawaii in indirect way.

Enona1
05-23-21, 12:07
S korea allow massage license to only blind handicapped? To protect the vulnerable (blind ones can not get most jobs and massage field is one of a few they can be employed)?I have no idea. Just reporting what I was told. Yoko is not licensed, neither is Michelle but both have some skills. Long as it feels good it's cool to me.

Redneck 1
05-23-21, 23:15
S korea allow massage license to only blind handicapped? To protect the vulnerable (blind ones can not get most jobs and massage field is one of a few they can be employed)?(Hadn't heard of that before, but below is a 2018 news article about it).

South Korea's Constitutional Court defends law offering massage licences only to blind people.

South Korea's Constitutional Court has rejected for the fourth time an appeal challenging a controversial century-old law that restricts the awarding of massage licences to the visually impaired, reported Yonhap news agency.

The Constitutional Court ruled that professional massage services should be the preserve of the blind as they have fewer job options.

The ruling marked the fourth time that the court has rejected an appeal challenging the medical law that allows only visually impaired people to win massage licences and open massage shops, and calls for up to five years in prison or 50 million won in fines for anyone who violates the law.

In the latest case, a massage shop owner filed the petition after being charged with offering massage services without a licence in 2015, arguing that the current law infringes on the occupational freedom of people who are not blind.

But the Constitutional Court rejected the claim, reported Yonhap.

"The massage business is virtually the only occupation that visually impaired people can normally enjoy," the court said in the ruling, adding that the current system "is an unavoidable choice aimed at guaranteeing the visually impaired people's right to survival".

The court also said that those who are not blind should continue to be banned from opening massage shops because allowing them to open such shops can result in poor conditions for the blind.

The court has delivered similar verdicts in 2008 and 2013 in a string of challenges to a law that was first introduced in Korea by Japanese colonialists in 1913.

South Korea's Health Ministry said recently that there are only 1,300 legal massage parlors hiring 9,742 licensed blind masseuses in the country.

But they make up only a small percentage of the total population of masseuses, as illegal massage parlors, many hiring from China and Thailand, dominate the market.

Prudential808
05-23-21, 23:53
I have no idea. Just reporting what I was told. Yoko is not licensed, neither is Michelle but both have some skills. Long as it feels good it's cool to me.Michelle may have license in america, but her wrist is not as strong as paula so can not give such hard pressure.

By the way no one sees paula now? Someone said she moved to california, santa something, someone said she was seen in dallas, someone said she left this scene forever. Missing that toned MILF.

Enona1
05-24-21, 11:32
Michelle may have license in america, but her wrist is not as strong as paula so can not give such hard pressure.

By the way no one sees paula now? Someone said she moved to california, santa something, someone said she was seen in dallas, someone said she left this scene forever. Missing that toned MILF.Paula never lived here permanently. After all the raids she staying in California where her sister owns a legitimate massage parlor. Paula helps her. Paula is licensed and out of all the providers out there she gave the best massage. Used to book 90 minute sessions with her just for the extra massage. Wish she could return.

Mr Crowley
05-24-21, 12:29
Hmmm. Depends on what you're looking for. Kay has superior massage skills, she's licensed here. Apple said she's licensed in Korea and her technique is nice. Kay looks younger, I think. Both have good skills but I enjoyed Kay a bit more.Yes I a I agree. Been with them both, the difference between them is that Kay's massage skills are way better and stronger than Apple's. Kay is tough and strong she knows how to hit all the right spots, being that she's licensed in several massage trades. Apple is good too, but not as strong and skillful as Kay. Too bad Kay's place don't have a real legit massage table, fuck she would be bad ass. She would blow away all those lame ass Thai providers. Apple can have her on and off days on her massage service. Now on the flip side. Apple is a way better FS provider than Kay. Apple conserves her energy on the massage so she can put out more on the deeds. Kay seems to be exhausted after the massage so her deeds are limited, but she's still good, she has awesome keagle muscles. Overall IMHO I like Kay better. But she'll always booked when I call to make an appointment with her. My timing always bad when I want her on my timing.

JohnWik
05-27-21, 02:17
Saw Yoko over the weekend. Haven't seen her in a while since the Covid and she was in NYC for a long time.

Great service as always. Never had a bad or short session with her. She looks same and even lost some weight. Always happy to see me even if its been a while. Awesome service IMHO. She's not the prettiest but her cute dimples and great personality go a long way. And she let's me live out my porno fantasies!! OMG. I tip extra because she does it all for me.

Great. Time.

T6650
05-29-21, 15:33
I have been staying away from AMPs for a while and mostly just seeing a former AMP worker on the side at her apartment. I am thinking of checking out Apple but I don't read anything about whether providers at Asia have real or fake titties. My preference if for real and both large or small are fine as long as they are not hard. How does the lineup measure in this respect? Thanks.

Enona1
05-29-21, 15:50
I have been staying away from AMPs for a while and mostly just seeing a former AMP worker on the side at her apartment. I am thinking of checking out Apple but I don't read anything about whether providers at Asia have real or fake titties. My preference if for real and both large or small are fine as long as they are not hard. How does the lineup measure in this respect? Thanks.Apple's are real, Michelle's are real with one nipple inverted, Yoko's are fake but looks nice, not really hard. I've been with some really hard ones like grapefruit. Turn off.

LastHurrah
05-29-21, 22:42
Apple's are real, Michelle's are real with one nipple inverted, Yoko's are fake but looks nice, not really hard. I've been with some really hard ones like grapefruit. Turn off.Same here. Don't like rock hard grape fruits. Yoko boobs are fake but feel really good. Soft and squeezable.

Bottom Out
05-30-21, 01:22
Same here. Don't like rock hard grape fruits. Yoko boobs are fake but feel really good. Soft and squeezable.Are there any providers with rock hard fake one's? Don't think I've been with any.

T6650
05-30-21, 14:33
Same here. Don't like rock hard grape fruits. Yoko boobs are fake but feel really good. Soft and squeezable.I was told by a srtipper once that the four variables are silicone vs saline and over the muscle vs under the muscle. Generally I think ailicone is softer and gets softer over time. A woman I know had silicone several years ago and she asked me to massage them as it is important to not let them harden up in the beginning. Of course I was happy to help. Women with silicone can actually get a little saggy after about a decade. Then they can feel really nice and can be hard to distinguish from real.

ReallyOldGuy
05-30-21, 16:07
Are there any providers with rock hard fake one's? Don't think I've been with any.A long time ago, but not far away. Nirvana, ling ling.

Rog read somewhere that scar tissue forms around some implants.

Rock hard should only happen to us guys.

Enona1
05-30-21, 20:21
Are there any providers with rock hard fake one's? Don't think I've been with any.Monica (the legend) had some hard ones. Not much give or jiggling.

MakaKiller
05-30-21, 20:22
I was told by a srtipper once that the four variables are silicone vs saline and over the muscle vs under the muscle. Generally I think ailicone is softer and gets softer over time. A woman I know had silicone several years ago and she asked me to massage them as it is important to not let them harden up in the beginning. Of course I was happy to help. Women with silicone can actually get a little saggy after about a decade. Then they can feel really nice and can be hard to distinguish from real.Nice overview of some of the variables associated with breast implants. Silicone by far most closely resembles normal breast tissue vs saline. Implant placement as well as sizing of the implant is critical. With time some individuals will develop fibrosis at the placement site and / or around the implant which may lead to decrease in pliability. Also the material encapsulating the implant material may lose flexibility with time, sometimes breakdown allowing the silicone or saline material to seep into the surrounding tissue. As silicone implants more closely resemble native breast tissue with time they will sag much like a normal breast. Saline implants tend to stay upright but over time will look artificial as the body ages / atrophy. Bottom line is to enjoy them while you can because you just can't fool Mother Nature or beat Father Time.

MissaJim
06-01-21, 02:59
Apple's are real, Michelle's are real with one nipple inverted, Yoko's are fake but looks nice, not really hard. I've been with some really hard ones like grapefruit. Turn off.I'm curious what Apple and Michelle have cup size wise. Mahalo.

Big Gulp
06-01-21, 17:49
I'm curious what Apple and Michelle have cup size wise. Mahalo.I heard they both have nice sized ones but also would like to know for sure. I think Apple might be the better looking of the two just FYI.

ClaraForever
06-02-21, 22:48
I heard they both have nice sized ones but also would like to know for sure. I think Apple might be the better looking of the two just FYI.Michelle is attractive and wonderful provider, but her body is not toned or youngish. True.

She has sagging belly, not fat though. If guys want well toned or thin like Paula, Monica, Pink, Yuna.

LoFatHo
06-03-21, 09:49
I think her supposedly nurse mom failed to teach her birth control.

Michelle is attractive and wonderful provider, but her body is not toned or youngish. True.

She has sagging belly, not fat though. If guys want well toned or thin like Paula, Monica, Pink, Yuna..

Enona1
06-03-21, 18:46
I heard they both have nice sized ones but also would like to know for sure. I think Apple might be the better looking of the two just FYI.Apple is younger but her titties sag a bit. Michelle's are a bit perkier but the right nipple is inverted (she pointed it out). Both have nice skin, Michelle is lighter skinned. Michelle's face has more age lines. Both give good service. Apple's massage is stronger. Depends what you're looking for.

Darkman808
06-03-21, 19:11
Nice overview of some of the variables associated with breast implants. Silicone by far most closely resembles normal breast tissue vs saline. Implant placement as well as sizing of the implant is critical. With time some individuals will develop fibrosis at the placement site and / or around the implant which may lead to decrease in pliability. Also the material encapsulating the implant material may lose flexibility with time, sometimes breakdown allowing the silicone or saline material to seep into the surrounding tissue. As silicone implants more closely resemble native breast tissue with time they will sag much like a normal breast. Saline implants tend to stay upright but over time will look artificial as the body ages / atrophy. Bottom line is to enjoy them while you can because you just can't fool Mother Nature or beat Father Time.I know a woman who had implants installed 30 years ago. Purposely went to the best plastic surgeon in SoCal and spent the extra money on a 'flawless' job. Can't see scar (it's hidden). Her breasts today are as natural and beautiful as they were 25 years ago. You'd never know unless she told you they were fake.

One problem with some girls and their fake tits, if you put in fake gargantuan basketball type bags, of course they will sag and look weird over time. Too many women select too big a size when they are picking them out. It's not natural, soy years later, they look weird. A good plastic surgeon will warn them against this mistake. But many women don't care about the future. They care only about right now.

LocoBoy
06-04-21, 21:40
If you have the right chemistry Apple can turn rock world though. Her BJ is great and she loves 69. I personally love the way she squeezes and holds you inside after you cum trying to get you to go a 2nd time.

Apple is younger but her titties sag a bit. Michelle's are a bit perkier but the right nipple is inverted (she pointed it out). Both have nice skin, Michelle is lighter skinned. Michelle's face has more age lines. Both give good service. Apple's massage is stronger. Depends what you're looking for.

GaeJinsang
06-07-21, 11:44
[Deleted by Admin]

Time for you to go

A2

Rican2019
06-13-21, 23:31
I tried calling few times no answer do you just walk-in?

Me Cook
06-13-21, 23:55
I tried calling few times no answer do you just walk-in?In years past, I used to just walk in but after getting grandmas every time, I stopped going up those stairs.

PostOfficeMan
06-15-21, 23:35
In years past, I used to just walk in but after getting grandmas every time, I stopped going up those stairs.Nothing's changed but there's new older ajumma's working there now. If you like top service, it's good to go, if you're looking for anything 40 and under, it won't be your type of place.

Enona1
06-16-21, 11:29
Nothing's changed but there's new older ajumma's working there now. If you like top service, it's good to go, if you're looking for anything 40 and under, it won't be your type of place.So any familiar names? Who else besides Yoko, Apple, Michelle and Lisa?

PostOfficeMan
06-16-21, 11:34
So any familiar names? Who else besides Yoko, Apple, Michelle and Lisa?No, just the one's you mentioned. What I took his post was that he used to go there before the girls you mentioned started working there and had old ladies there before as well.

Patrick Batman
06-22-21, 02:38
Just putting some feelers out there, but I asked Yoko if she's ever experienced two guys at the same time before and supposedly she has. This got my gears turning and seeing if anyone is interested in doing an MFM threesome with Yoko. Preferably someone who has been with Yoko one or twice so they know what to expect with her. Most difficult part of this might be coordinating schedules.

WonLumpSum
06-23-21, 00:12
Just putting some feelers out there, but I asked Yoko if she's ever experienced two guys at the same time before and supposedly she has. This got my gears turning and seeing if anyone is interested in doing an MFM threesome with Yoko. Preferably someone who has been with Yoko one or twice so they know what to expect with her. Most difficult part of this might be coordinating schedules.I have been with Yoko more than once and know what to expect. Am interested in MFM, but will have to wait until mid July.

ATLFan
06-24-21, 02:34
I've seen yoko a few times (4 or 5) at 3 different locations now and it's been mixed feelings. Sadly I'm always greeted with the "first time?" Uhhh no. Anyways after 3-4 days of no drainage I usually start to crave her nastiness. Only issue is I can't get through the damn rim portion of service. She does the deep rim with strong suction of the donut while oil massaging junior. Favorite part is how she bls literally popping each one in and out her mouth. I've sadly busted the past two visits during this. She kindly offers msog but I just can't vibe enough after the first release to go again with her. Not taking away from her A+ service. Just venting the past two experiences.

Mandalorian45
06-24-21, 05:24
I've seen yoko a few times (4 or 5) at 3 different locations now and it's been mixed feelings. Sadly I'm always greeted with the "first time?" Uhhh no. Anyways after 3-4 days of no drainage I usually start to crave her nastiness. Only issue is I can't get through the damn rim portion of service. She does the deep rim with strong suction of the donut while oil massaging junior. Favorite part is how she bls literally popping each one in and out her mouth. I've sadly busted the past two visits during this. She kindly offers msog but I just can't vibe enough after the first release to go again with her. Not taking away from her A+ service. Just venting the past two experiences.Just had her signature deep rimming. OMG. Love how she sucked my donut with HJ same time. I asked her to alternate between deep throating me and deep rimming. Drove me crazy. Asked if I could go again of I popped early and she said OK so I unloaded when she was DT me and rubbing my donut. Rested a bit then dfk and back to deep rimming again. Then 69/ and daty. On to Greek race where I enjoyed the view immensely. Told her go slow so I could watch. Asked her for more DT then went hard standing doggy in Greece until I spasmed out. Unbelievable. She's my PSE all star.

Hakyu808
06-24-21, 05:44
I've seen yoko a few times (4 or 5) at 3 different locations now and it's been mixed feelings. Sadly I'm always greeted with the "first time?" Uhhh no. Anyways after 3-4 days of no drainage I usually start to crave her nastiness. Only issue is I can't get through the damn rim portion of service. She does the deep rim with strong suction of the donut while oil massaging junior. Favorite part is how she bls literally popping each one in and out her mouth. I've sadly busted the past two visits during this. She kindly offers msog but I just can't vibe enough after the first release to go again with her. Not taking away from her A+ service. Just venting the past two experiences.Did you still have to pay FS fee? Even though only BBBJ.

LocaLoppa
06-24-21, 14:16
Bro--60 hf plus 150 is. Standard in AMP unless you negotiate up front. 150 for the hour or one cum shot.

Some MT will do BBBJ for 150 total. Pay to play in AMP have fun.

Did you still have to pay FS fee? Even though only BBBJ.

Redneck 1
06-24-21, 15:36
Only issue is I can't get through the damn rim portion of service. She does the deep rim with strong suction of the donut while oil massaging junior. Favorite part is how she bls literally popping each one in and out her mouth. I've sadly busted the past two visits during this. Might want to consider trying an effective technique that I used (when I was younger) to delay ejaculation when I was starting to become overexcited by a provider. I would mentally focus on something depressing, horrible or disgusting until my excitement level subsided. Some other mongers have also used that technique. Another effective technique I sometimes used was to take a short break from the action until my excitement level subsided.

LastHurrah
06-24-21, 17:15
Did you still have to pay FS fee? Even though only BBBJ.Of course unless it was discussed beforehand as only BJ. You're 45 minutes is however you do. No more 60 minutes nowadays. Most all places is 45.

BoyWithLuv
06-24-21, 17:46
Of course unless it was discussed beforehand as only BJ. You're 45 minutes is however you do. No more 60 minutes nowadays. Most all places is 45.I think it depends on what part of the day / night, what day you go, maybe even the girl themselves. I've had the full hour with some girls but these are on the slower days like a Sunday and she had no other booking immediately after me.

Enona1
06-24-21, 18:38
Did you still have to pay FS fee? Even though only BBBJ.I pay the 150 regardless. That way provider knows what to expect. Be consistent. If you cum fast that's not the provider's fault. Sometimes go over or provider in a good mood. Same price. So far no problem. Sometimes I get money back, especially if they cum with my tongue. Not often but it happens.

D Captn
06-27-21, 21:07
Just putting some feelers out there, but I asked Yoko if she's ever experienced two guys at the same time before and supposedly she has. This got my gears turning and seeing if anyone is interested in doing an MFM threesome with Yoko. Preferably someone who has been with Yoko one or twice so they know what to expect with her. Most difficult part of this might be coordinating schedules.I will be in Honolulu Monday, June 28 and would gladly join in threesome. Would have to be after 7 pm.

Big Gulp
06-29-21, 07:33
I will be in Honolulu Monday, June 28 and would gladly join in threesome. Would have to be after 7 pm.Don't cross the streams. Let us know how the session goes.

Mandalorian45
06-30-21, 05:38
Saw Yoko over the weekend for some deep deep rimming and DT action. IMHO she's one of the best rimmers and DT. She tries really hard to do it the way I like it and she's a trooper. I've seen her quite a few times so she knows how I like things which makes it easier and we got the flow going. And unlike many she does great DFK. YMMV of course. Maybe because she knows me but she is all into DFK. Bbbjdt then rimming then more bbbjdt then Greek then rimming again then bbbjdt till pop. We rest a bit then she goes back to wake me up and bbbjdt again. Then standing doggy both holes for final leg shaking pop. Give extra for the extra service of course. Left happy and completely satisfied. No rush. Place is small clean and cozy.

Going to be back this weekend I think. No rush and great service. She's always happy to see me.

TrialnError
06-30-21, 11:44
Saw Yoko over the weekend for some deep deep rimming and DT action. IMHO she's one of the best rimmers and DT. She tries really hard to do it the way I like it and she's a trooper. I've seen her quite a few times so she knows how I like things which makes it easier and we got the flow going. And unlike many she does great DFK. YMMV of course. Maybe because she knows me but she is all into DFK. Bbbjdt then rimming then more bbbjdt then Greek then rimming again then bbbjdt till pop. We rest a bit then she goes back to wake me up and bbbjdt again. Then standing doggy both holes for final leg shaking pop. Give extra for the extra service of course. Left happy and completely satisfied. No rush. Place is small clean and cozy.

Going to be back this weekend I think. No rush and great service. She's always happy to see me.Is Hannah still there and is she providing?

WonHungLow
07-01-21, 00:19
Is Hannah still there and is she providing?I don't think there's anyone named Hanna there. Never heard of her there.

Enona1
07-01-21, 00:25
I don't think there's anyone named Hanna there. Never heard of her there.She's not providing right now. Not sure what's going on with her. She may have enough clientele to pay her bills.

Rican2019
07-02-21, 02:41
Anyone have the lineup? Also I call no answer so they just doing walk ins? Ty.

Big Gulp
07-02-21, 03:14
Anyone have the lineup? Also I call no answer so they just doing walk ins? Ty.Someone posted the lineup just not too long ago as still being Yoko, Apple, Michelle, and Lisa. I think to do both appointments and walk-in but if you want to get the girl you want better to make an appointment like anywhere else. They could've been busy when you called, maybe try call again?

TrialnError
07-04-21, 01:42
I don't think there's anyone named Hanna there. Never heard of her there.Look in the thread, Hannah from Blue Star is here or was here, not sure her status.

NormalDude2002
07-05-21, 15:48
Someone posted the lineup just not too long ago as still being Yoko, Apple, Michelle, and Lisa. I think to do both appointments and walk-in but if you want to get the girl you want better to make an appointment like anywhere else. They could've been busy when you called, maybe try call again?Is Yoko the one with the tattoo above her ankle?

Enona1
07-05-21, 18:44
Is Yoko the one with the tattoo above her ankle?Yoko is the one with dimples.

ReallyOldGuy
07-08-21, 15:08
Called asia for lisa. Mama said only yoko and ethel working. Been with yoko before and wanted to try someone new, so made appt with ethel. Got to asia and found out that what I heard as ethel is really apple. Apple is in her 50's. Younger guys may not want her but to rog a 50 yo is young enough to be his daughter. Apple is not a flabby or bony older woman. She has a compact body, reminds me of kylie of vanilla. But ap's service and ardor way exceeds kylie's. Usually, I initiate all activities but ap had a few ideas of her own. She was very active. Even after I came during cg, she continued, riding me, a dead horse. She asked if I wanted to go a second round, but rog is a one and done guy.

Am I going to see ap again? OH, YEAH! But where is lisa? Yoko looked good too.

ImKing3
07-08-21, 18:04
Called asia for lisa. Mama said only yoko and ethel working. Been with yoko before and wanted to try someone new, so made appt with ethel. Got to asia and found out that what I heard as ethel is really apple. Apple is in her 50's. Younger guys may not want her but to rog a 50 yo is young enough to be his daughter. Apple is not a flabby or bony older woman. She has a compact body, reminds me of kylie of vanilla. But ap's service and ardor way exceeds kylie's. Usually, I initiate all activities but ap had a few ideas of her own. She was very active. Even after I came during cg, she continued, riding me, a dead horse. She asked if I wanted to go a second round, but rog is a one and done guy.

Am I going to see ap again? OH, YEAH! But where is lisa? Yoko looked good too.Got a number to Asia spa?

ImKing3
07-10-21, 00:26
Anybody got a number to Asia spa? Number on rub maps doesn't work.

Rican2019
07-11-21, 16:55

Am I going to see ap again? OH, YEAH! But where is lisa? Yoko looked good too.Can you PM number I've been calling one from ty maps but no one picks up ty.

Bottom Out
07-11-21, 21:49
Anybody got a number to Asia spa? Number on rub maps doesn't work.I don't have the new number but maybe try a walk-in? From there maybe can get their new number.

NormalDude2002
07-11-21, 22:53

Am I going to see ap again? OH, YEAH! But where is lisa? Yoko looked good too.Do you know which one has the tattoo about the ankle? Just trying to figure out which one I had. I think it was Yoko but want to be sure.

T6650
07-12-21, 17:31
Anybody got a number to Asia spa? Number on rub maps doesn't work.(808) 758-4963.

LVB808
07-12-21, 20:46
Do you know which one has the tattoo about the ankle? Just trying to figure out which one I had. I think it was Yoko but want to be sure.Yes, Yoko is the one who has a tattoo on her ankle.

Ajarn
07-13-21, 05:30
Yes, that's their new (current) number.

Enona1
07-20-21, 00:57
Been awhile since I've been with Yoko. Called for an appointment with Apple but she is having problems with her back again so asked for Yoko. She did not disappoint. Everyone knows what level of service she provides. On top of that her attitude is great and found out today that she's a licensed masseuse. It has gotten better than her days at Kison and Happiness! Won't wait long for another appointment.

Bottom Out
07-20-21, 21:06
Been awhile since I've been with Yoko. Called for an appointment with Apple but she is having problems with her back again so asked for Yoko. She did not disappoint. Everyone knows what level of service she provides. On top of that her attitude is great and found out today that she's a licensed masseuse. It has gotten better than her days at Kison and Happiness! Won't wait long for another appointment.I should've came here after my unhappiness with BS. Good massage and a Greek trip would've been splendid.

Enona1
07-21-21, 00:52
I should've came here after my unhappiness with BS. Good massage and a Greek trip would've been splendid.Yoko always has a pleasant attitude.

WonLumpSum
07-23-21, 05:41
Just putting some feelers out there, but I asked Yoko if she's ever experienced two guys at the same time before and supposedly she has. This got my gears turning and seeing if anyone is interested in doing an MFM threesome with Yoko. Preferably someone who has been with Yoko one or twice so they know what to expect with her. Most difficult part of this might be coordinating schedules.I am on island. Are you still looking? I am still interested.

Maruchan
08-02-21, 12:39
Was there more than one yoko at happiness?

I ended up trying asia to see yoko. I saw yoko a couple of times at happiness, and once I think at blue star (could be wrong about that but another place). When I got to asia, it seemed to be a different woman. The yoko I remember was more petite. This yoko was more square. She had okay size boobs, really small nipples. More squarish face, slightly squarer body. Also the yoko I remember had better english skill. Had a little hard time communicating with this yoko. Was little disappointed that even though there was a table in the shower, she just had me shower by myself. No dfk, she did not resist a kiss, but never offered. Very good BBBJ. BBFS. After the deed, no cuddle or anything, no hint at msog. Thought maybe it took too long, but checked watch after I got out and was 45 min. Kind of disappointing overall, but not the worst I had.

Wonder who I had at happiness then.

ReallyOldGuy
08-11-21, 20:26
Made a few calls to find kylie of old vanilla spa. No luck.

So called asia for apple. Coconut oil. Slick time. Ap loves long dtay, left me tongue tied.

For her fans, yoko was still there as of last night.

Enjoy life. Rog.

Patrick Batman
08-11-21, 23:15
I've been thinking about it a lot and have found myself a window of opportunity this weekend. I'm looking for a partner to double team Yoko sometime this weekend, either Friday or Saturday, maybe Sunday. Several members PM'd me and I tried writing back, but if you are interested and able to this weekend to DP Yoko, please DM me and we'll try coordinate from there.

Mahalo.

Enona1
08-12-21, 00:13

So called asia for apple. Coconut oil. Slick time. Ap loves long dtay, left me tongue tied.

Enjoy life. Rog.Good to hear that her back is better. She does like daty. A lot. I got to give her a call.

Maruchan
08-13-21, 01:35

Enjoy life. Rog.Did you look around here?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?24186-Vanilla-Spa&p=5423703&viewfull=1#post5423703.

Surf69
08-16-21, 16:30
I like the location but haven't been here yet. Who has the best tits at this location?