PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Stealth Philly
01-01-05, 00:37
They weren't wearing any high heel. There are two tall girls at the CH2, and two at New World on Race street. I meant I stand at 5'8", in a normal condition I am pretty darn tall for Asian girls. They put me to shame. LOL.

Anyway, just curious that is all.

Stay safe,

SP

C1 in PA
01-01-05, 13:25
Jennifer @ CH2

Short Review: Wow.

Long review: The holidays induced more Asian Fever so I was back at the CH2, and picked the newbie Jennifer. Korean, mid/late 20’s, tall 5’10”, 130 lbs, cute face, natural B’s with perfect nips. Well-toned body. Shaved bush, with tight, sweet box showing puffy dark lips. English not her forte, but what a sweetie! Excellent shower with full body rub and brief BBBJ. In room, excellent massage, followed by fun tongue/toe massage, then extended Asian, followed by BBBJ with switch into 69. DATY found a very sweet box and browneye. She was into it. Cover placed and then cowgirl and mish at edge of bed with legs/feet placed behind my head/sholders for maximal penetration. Nice DFK skills. Robust finish, followed by clean-up and again another solid massage. She really tries hard to please.
Summary: Ok, some may not like Jennifer because of her height, or lack of English skills, but honestly, this would rank as a top 3 AMP experience for me; she’s right up there with Mimi!Dutch,

Since I am 6'6"- that's my kind of lady! I hope my return visit will be succesful past getting in the door ( remember I.D. this time) and that I can request her. Any suggestions?

C1

Sleez Ho
01-11-05, 13:23
Got Asian Fever and I'll hopefully be running back to CH2 this weekend. Does anyone know if there are SPs there who speak greek?

Stealth Philly
01-12-05, 21:51
I heard that Suki does greek. Check it out and report back. I am not really into that. LOL.

Aegis911
01-27-05, 17:38
I was in the vicinity of the Convention center last week and stopped in at Cherry. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to find.

I rang the bell and was eventually admitted, led to a room and left to undress. A minute later in walks Angie (I think that was her name) - in her early 20's, about 5'5", 110 pounds, with a very cute body. Not much on top but very cute. I paid the door fee and was led to the TS room - but along the way I told her I wanted a steam first. It appears the steam room was broken (or they didn't want to crank it up just for me) so I got a nice TS with lots of attention paid to the back door.

Angie led me into the sauna to dry off, leaving me for a minute while she went to get me a drink of water. She returned and stayed with me in the sauna so I took advantage of the situation. I pulled her top up and played with her breasts - which, judging from her response, were quite sensitive. She even let me play with her pussy for a while. After a minute or two she pulled my hand out of her bottoms and licked my fingers. My dick got so hard I could have pounded nails in with it.

She took me back to the room and started a so-so massage. She left the room for a minute, returned and dimmed the lights. Then I felt her naked body sliding over my back. A minute later she started with the tongue, licking my back, legs, feet, and ass. She spread my cheeks and took the plunge. Being a gentleman, I got up on my hands and knees to make it easier for her. I'm not sure if it was her tongue or a snake back there but it felt good and seemed to get by the wrinkled eye.

I did some DATY, a couple of covered positions, but couldn't get to the finish. Off came the cover and she started giving me a HJ with lots of oil. After about 10 minutes with no eruption of passion, she got up, wrapped herself in a towel and left the room, saying she would be right back. What could I do? I laid there wondering what was next.

Angie came back in with Susie - an older broad, a little on the heavy side, but sporting a nice set of cans. Susie spoke better English and asked what she could do to help me out. A minute later I had Susie giving me a CBJ and Angie sucking my nipples, rubbing my sack, and eventually looking for my prostate.

That was all I needed and the girls finished me off, cleaned me up, and Susie disappeared. Angie helped me dress and told me to come back and see her - which I will.

Cost - .60 for the house and .5 for Angie - zippo for Susie. This was much cheaper than I expected but since I heard no complaints and Susie didn't have her hand out (as a matter of fact once Susie left I never saw her again) I thought it was sufficient.

CH2 may be the best Philadelphia has to offer - I've yet to try it there - but Cherry certainly earned high marks for, as Elvis use to say TCB (Takin' Care of Business)

I'll be back soon to see who else is there.

Aegis911

WillySP
02-01-05, 19:50
I am in the Philly area for business and have been waiting for the board to get back up. I post in the Chicago and Costa Rica boards.

Would it be possible to get an address for this place. The only thing I have found in the phone book is Four Seasons and Magic Sauna.

If time allows I would like to get in one visit before I leave Friday.

Any help posted or PM's sent would be greatly appreciated. I did check back 5 or 6 pages and couldn't locate and address. When I tried to search that server is busy message came up again.

Thanks for any help provided.

PervAlbert
02-05-05, 06:03
Don't know what it's called these days--on Sansome near Jefferson H. Been three times in last 3 months; one homer, one double, and a bunt single. Mai, was petite, Thai, and fabulous. We clicked. She licked and licked and licked. W/o. The only way. Got her cell on way out. She finally answered it a month later in San Jose. Said 'BF not safe'. Cryptic. I still went back. Jessie was ok but no Mai. Little bigger than I like, and had to be coaxed into the activities I like. Not like Mai, who just did them freely and with relish. Angie, on last visit was simply a poor choice on my part (line-up of two--have had as many as five on previous visits) Soon as I picked her I noticed she was much older than I thought. The patch on her back (to stop smoking) was particularly unattractive and apparently not working as her breath reeked of cigarettes. Evertything covered, and a little on the loosey-goosey side too. I was so uninspired had to finish with a HJ. Hate when that happens. As a footnote, have missed this invaluable site the past few weeks, and hats off to the J man for his herculean efforts in restoring the finest mongering site on the web for us pervs who must read.

WillySP
02-06-05, 13:45
Thanks to the guys that sent me PM's. I haven't been able to access the site as I keep getting "server is busy" error messages.

I was short for time to catch my plane and couldn't find the place.

Thanks again for the help. Maybe my next trip I can find it!

Dutch Treat
02-08-05, 10:48
After my last great spin with Jennifer, I had to go back for seconds. Got to CH2 early, so that Jeni, waking from her slumbers, hadn’t had time to put on her war paint or shave. She was very apologetic about this, but hey she’s cute war paint or no, even at 5 ft 10 inches.. TS was full contact with BBBJ and AR. Perhaps because she was sleepy skipped the initial massage and went straight to awesome Special, BBBJ, and DATY with substantial GFE petting and DFK. I’d like to fancy I got her off first thing with my DATY and G-spot maneuvers, but who knows. Extended mish and doggie followed to completion. Not the most energetic this time, but Jeni made up for it with lovely GFE. After blast off, Jeni pulled off the cover, and administered a “clean-up” BBBJ, which was toe curling to the max given the sensitivity of little Dutch at that point. Clean-up and an excellent massage followed. Highly recommended.

Dutch Treat
02-08-05, 10:48
After my last great spin with Jennifer, I had to go back for seconds. Got to CH2 early, so that Jeni, waking from her slumbers, hadn’t had time to put on her war paint or shave. She was very apologetic about this, but hey she’s cute war paint or no, even at 5 ft 10 inches.. TS was full contact with BBBJ and AR. Perhaps because she was sleepy skipped the initial massage and went straight to awesome Special, BBBJ, and DATY with substantial GFE petting and DFK. I’d like to fancy I got her off first thing with my DATY and G-spot maneuvers, but who knows. Extended mish and doggie followed to completion. Not the most energetic this time, but Jeni made up for it with lovely GFE. After blast off, Jeni pulled off the cover, and administered a “clean-up” BBBJ, which was toe curling to the max given the sensitivity of little Dutch at that point. Clean-up and an excellent massage followed. Highly recommended.

Itiner Han
02-19-05, 15:17
HOconomy originally posted this in Boston. Some of this we know, and some maybe we don't. Is this part of the reason that today is one of the few times I've been able to access the forum over the past 2 months? In any case, stay safe.

HOconomy 1/13/05:

Not sure if you guys are aware of this...

Cops reel in pervs, thanks to prostitution Web site
By O'Ryan Johnson
Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Web site that helps men the world over hook up with streetwalkers has outraged women's groups and become a tool for police interested in tracking down johns.

``This site is problematic, degrading and inhumane,'' said Mary Quinn, director of The Women's Center in Boston.

``(Prostitution) is one way women interact with men when their childhood has been interrupted by child sex abuse.''

The Web site World Sex Guide Forum (wsgforum.com) is a cyber den for men who get thrills from trolling side roads and back alleys for prostitutes. Johns trade tips on the best places to find hookers, where to be on the lookout for police and when to go on the prowl.

Perverse Bay State paramours can find information on prostitutes in Boston, Cambridge, Lawrence, Lowell, Holyoke, Fitchburg, Haverhill, Springfield and Worcester.

When one of these self-described ``mongers'' finds a good spot to pick up women, or a place to spend 15 minutes with them, he logs on and posts a note to the other wired johns with all the sleazy details.

In a recent monger posting in the Fitchburg section, ``Auto'' thanks members for telling him where to find prostitutes:
``Thanks for the tips guys. I did end up scoring in Fitchburg yesterday at around 2:30 after only about 15 minutes on the prowl. I think her name was Shauna or something like that, and I found her on Elm St., by the school. Kind of a sketchy pickup as school was just letting out and there were lots of people around.''

Heavy users of the flesh-peddler-friendly forum have screen names such as ``Boston Monger,'' ``Guess Who'' and ``Senior Citizen.''

But Quinn has another name for them.
``I think they're disgusting,'' she said.

Her group helps about 600 poor or battered women a week through counseling, arranging for psychotherapy, shelter referrals and group counseling.

The Web site has no listed owner. The domain name is registered to a post office box in Longwood, Fla., an Orlando suburb. An 800 number provided to contact the Webmaster is disconected.

The Web site's frequently asked questions section says a mystery man known only as Atta started the site in 1999. A fan known as ``Jackson'' took over and remodeled the site in 1999. He did not respond to e-mail requests for comment.

Jackson writes on the site that while the original board was meant as a study in prostitution, his version promotes it.
``Our mission is simple: finding women. . . . If you feel offended by stuff like this, I don't care.''

Just as drivers flash headlights to warn others motorists about upcoming speed traps, mongers post newspaper clippings of recent police stings, give new users advice on how to spot a decoy - a police officer posing as a hooker - and when to avoid the hot spots.

But while the mongers trade tips on how to stay out of jail, the eyes of the law are watching their cyber-chats. Cops in Lawrence check the site to track prostitution along the crime-ridden stretch of Broadway between Essex and Park streets.

In Boston, police spokeswoman Beverly Ford said officers use the site as an investigative tool.
``We are aware of the site and monitor it fairly regularly,'' she said.

She would not go into detail about how police use the site, saying that could hamper future investigations.

She said police have no plans to shut the site down, and that the forum is not breaking any laws by letting men swap information about streetwalkers.

``Just talking about it doesn't make it illegal,'' Ford said.

Here is the original link:
h ttp://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=59568

Sam Katz
02-21-05, 22:23
Sam Katz just wants to say hi to any coppers browsing the AMP section. Who do you think are possible cops here?

any suspects?

Sam Katz aka .....

York
02-22-05, 14:13
It is more likely that LE "cops" read the posts to determine where to raid,
arrest and close down establishments rather than to post themselves.

To determine "suspects" one would need sophisticated computer software
to track board access from police PCs.

Given that the board has a slowdown that has been difficult to remedy
for nearly two months, tracking LE readers could be an even greater
undertaking.

Cyberbrewer
02-24-05, 01:00
You all give them too much credit. I think they read this site to learn where to go on their day off. Most of them are men, just like us.

I'm sure that they are some exceptions. Probably lady cops though.

Cyberbrewer

Sam Katz
02-25-05, 05:21
i agree with you guys but there were a few posters that just made you think.

like that filipina lover

But whatever, you mongers should not worry too much, cops frequent the AMPs.

A monger has a much much greater chance of getting caught picking up a 20 dollar quickie off Kensington.

Sam Katz aka.....

Mike85
02-27-05, 22:48
Amazing, all star cast:

Mimi = 9++
Jennifer = 9++
Wendy = 9++
Nadia = 9+ +
Suki = 9++

Probably someone else..and without knowing her, 9++?

Each has their own venue with which to hear your case.

M!

Luvyoungskanks
03-01-05, 20:19
HOconomy originally posted this in Boston. Some of this we know, and some maybe we don't. Is this part of the reason that today is one of the few times I've been able to access the forum over the past 2 months? In any case, stay safe.

HOconomy 1/13/05:

Not sure if you guys are aware of this...

Cops reel in pervs, thanks to prostitution Web site
By O'Ryan Johnson
Sunday, December 19, 2004

A Web site that helps men the world over hook up with streetwalkers has outraged women's groups and become a tool for police interested in tracking down johns.

``This site is problematic, degrading and inhumane,'' said Mary Quinn, director of The Women's Center in Boston.

``(Prostitution) is one way women interact with men when their childhood has been interrupted by child sex abuse.''

The Web site World Sex Guide Forum (wsgforum.com) is a cyber den for men who get thrills from trolling side roads and back alleys for prostitutes. Johns trade tips on the best places to find hookers, where to be on the lookout for police and when to go on the prowl.

Perverse Bay State paramours can find information on prostitutes in Boston, Cambridge, Lawrence, Lowell, Holyoke, Fitchburg, Haverhill, Springfield and Worcester.

When one of these self-described ``mongers'' finds a good spot to pick up women, or a place to spend 15 minutes with them, he logs on and posts a note to the other wired johns with all the sleazy details.

In a recent monger posting in the Fitchburg section, ``Auto'' thanks members for telling him where to find prostitutes:
``Thanks for the tips guys. I did end up scoring in Fitchburg yesterday at around 2:30 after only about 15 minutes on the prowl. I think her name was Shauna or something like that, and I found her on Elm St., by the school. Kind of a sketchy pickup as school was just letting out and there were lots of people around.''

Heavy users of the flesh-peddler-friendly forum have screen names such as ``Boston Monger,'' ``Guess Who'' and ``Senior Citizen.''

But Quinn has another name for them.
``I think they're disgusting,'' she said.

Her group helps about 600 poor or battered women a week through counseling, arranging for psychotherapy, shelter referrals and group counseling.

The Web site has no listed owner. The domain name is registered to a post office box in Longwood, Fla., an Orlando suburb. An 800 number provided to contact the Webmaster is disconected.

The Web site's frequently asked questions section says a mystery man known only as Atta started the site in 1999. A fan known as ``Jackson'' took over and remodeled the site in 1999. He did not respond to e-mail requests for comment.

Jackson writes on the site that while the original board was meant as a study in prostitution, his version promotes it.
``Our mission is simple: finding women. . . . If you feel offended by stuff like this, I don't care.''

Just as drivers flash headlights to warn others motorists about upcoming speed traps, mongers post newspaper clippings of recent police stings, give new users advice on how to spot a decoy - a police officer posing as a hooker - and when to avoid the hot spots.

But while the mongers trade tips on how to stay out of jail, the eyes of the law are watching their cyber-chats. Cops in Lawrence check the site to track prostitution along the crime-ridden stretch of Broadway between Essex and Park streets.

In Boston, police spokeswoman Beverly Ford said officers use the site as an investigative tool.
``We are aware of the site and monitor it fairly regularly,'' she said.

She would not go into detail about how police use the site, saying that could hamper future investigations.

She said police have no plans to shut the site down, and that the forum is not breaking any laws by letting men swap information about streetwalkers.

``Just talking about it doesn't make it illegal,'' Ford said.

Here is the original link:
h ttp://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=59568Oh my fucking god! Why cant people leave us alone? We are not hurting anybody.

Sam Katz
03-02-05, 02:53
Dutch treat,

What does this Jenny from CH2 look like? I'm curious because I have never seen a natural female asian thats 5 10 without heels. That is crazy tall for an asian girl. Just asking! but were there any signs of man what so ever? I ask this because I have seen some tranny asians in my life and the signs are there, some nicely hidden some obvious. I even know a monger friend that....

And wheres King Kilgore?

Sam Katz aka ....

Dutch Treat
03-02-05, 13:54
Sam K:

Both I and others have commented on Jennifer's attributes in prior posts - check them out. I agree for a Korean she is very tall, but to suggest she is something else other than female - pleazzzze. Those kind of scars are just something you don't miss during DATY.....Even her mams are natural.

Why don't you go check her out yourself and report back to the board? - we haven't had a new provider posting from you in awhile!

Happy mongering,

Dutch

Sam Katz
03-02-05, 19:25
Brief Post.

CH2 first time around, solo trip,

Blizzard Midnight boredom, $150 extra cash, CH2 curiousity

Mike85 forgot Chanel

Small skinny girl, I would rate 7/10 in looks, performance 8.5/10

Fun time, freaky girl, def in the right industry.

lets just leave it at that, i'll let you mongers try her for yourself. Did not see any other providers, probably "busy"

this CH2 lived up to some of the hype, not all of it though.

Sam Katz the General

Spanky Spank
03-02-05, 20:14
Swung by both CH2 and 16th and Samson last night. Both were closed. What's the deal?

I had to settle for 1819 Ramstead. Once you've been to CH2 you can never go back there.

Spazen
03-03-05, 02:22
Swung by both CH2 and 16th and Samson last night. Both were closed. What's the deal?

I had to settle for 1819 Ramstead. Once you've been to CH2 you can never go back there.Swung by CH2, door locked. Called. Said will open Monday. Guess not.

Swung by the same area since there we lots of choices. Settled on 1812. Geni. Nothing special. Relaxing time. Seemed distant. At times mechanical.

Oh well.

Spanky Spank
03-03-05, 15:08
Anybody got an update? I just found it odd that both places were closed. We might have a problem here.

Bamba Music
03-04-05, 16:27
Hi Guys,

Long time reader of Sam and others, and trave alot (read 8 months each year) out of the country. I also speak fluent Korean. You go to Korea and you will see HUGE Korean chicks - 5'10". 6'. 6'1" and guys as big as Yao Ming.

Since the Korean war, Korea and China were introduced to dairy products - and you can see the results. Amazons! Scientists study the phenom and discovered they had the genes, but low bone mass development sue to lack of calcium - that's all!

My buddy in Seoul is 6'3" about 230, all muscle. The Korean women's volleyball team has 4 6'+ women who could kick my ass.

Still, those legs, those legs! Those lips, those eyes, those nose!!

B

Smoke & Mirrors
03-08-05, 11:48
Anybody got an update? I just found it odd that both places were closed. We might have a problem here.

A monger,and attendant are caught between the two in a drain pipe from latest report.

Walker076
03-13-05, 00:14
I tried to visit CH2 today around 4:00PM (I even called, with no answer). I decided to drive by anyway. The door was locked with a padlock and the gate was also closed with a padlock. I haven't tried on a Saturday afternoon in some time, but have on Sundays. Are they off on another trip to Atlantic City or just not open during the day on Saturday?

Mack Mittens
03-13-05, 03:12
Hey Mongers!

Has anyone been monger'n at Sansom Studio? I heard thru the grape vine it's back better than ever with an ALL new staff, new ma'

I'm very busy at the time so I can't get to checking it out, If anyone has a report please post!

MM

Sorcerer
03-13-05, 17:56
Accoridng to a report on another site 1041 Ridge was busted. Is this the address of CH2??

Cyberbrewer
03-14-05, 01:39
Pretty sure that's the correct address. It's 11th and Ridge.

I hope there's a CH3! :-)

cyberbrewer

Sam Katz
03-14-05, 14:39
I see Mack Mittens is back, how you doing pal?

Let's go head over to the old Blue Fox ourselfs, let me know when you have time to go, preferably at night.

Sam Katz is back to mongering every now and then on special occasions.

Has anyone tried the Tokyo House? or whatever it's called. Or Royal?

becareful mongers you seen what happened to CH2

Sam Katz aka ....

Delaware Guy
03-15-05, 23:38
While we all know CH2 has been closed for a while I'm not ready to believe it was busted. Not yet anyway. One would certainly think it would have been in the press - after all, it seems the local constabulary likes to get publicity when they make that kind of bust. Having said that, I cannot imagine any kind of legitimate "trouble with the water" which would keep them out of action for so long. Frankly I'm surprised someone from there hasn't managed to post here or somewhere else about what's really going on. I know for a fact Mimi reads this site, as well as that other one. We talked about it once - after the festivities were over.

In the meantime I'm among those looking for a good alternative. Anybody have anything positive to report on any of the other places you see in the back of the CP? 1112? Any of the places on Race or Vine?

Milf1968
03-16-05, 13:01
If Mimi readies this, than why doesn't she just tells us where she is going
and we will follow.

daty guy
03-17-05, 18:07
Since CH2 is closed I tried DADaDa and visited with NaNa (I think) She's about 5'1'' or so. 100 lbs natural and nicely trimmed.

TS was okay. The main event wasn't bad - multiple positions with cuddling afterwards. A refill was available.

If I hadn't been to CH2 I'd rate this place/person about 7-8. Compared to the CH2 experience I would have to rate this about a 5.

I would see NaNa again.

A line-up was offered. 3 girls to choose from. All were acceptable.

Dawgone
03-18-05, 16:20
Since CH2 and several other AMPs have been closed, I decided to take a trip up north to Montreal and wow! was I pleasantly surprised! They have very liberal strip clubs (touching allowed) with beautifull young French Canadian girls, escort services are legal and you can have a lovely, young girl in your room for an hour for about $150-$200 Canadian. The menu was quite full with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions, MSOG, Greek and a shower to boot. It was a far cry from the old asian TS and flip, more like a true GFE. If you can make the trip it is truly worth it as is the Golden Flower in San Francisco. At least until things get back to normal here.

DG

Itiner Han
03-18-05, 21:42
I second the notion of Mimi notifying us of where she is, but suggest that it's not safe or practical, except by PM if she knows who any of us are. As far as the places on Race Street go, I stopped by New World a while ago while this site was down a lot but I'd only give it a 7.5. Has anyone been back to the old Blue Fox with the new white door?

Silver #1
03-18-05, 22:28
I decided to return to New World and as I was approaching the door another guy entered. Well so much for my trip to the New World. I then decided to walk around the corner and visit Dada. I opened the door and another guy was waiting to get in. Well, bye bye Dada. So, I walked around the other corner and went to China garden(I think that was the name). This place was huge. The Mamasan and I walked for three blocks to get to the room (at least it felt that long). She left to get a girl and she brought Jessie. This was the girl that I saw and reviewed at New World five months ago.

This was going to be great! She said that she left New World recently and is just back from a vacation. She is so beautiful.

On the long walk to the shower there were quite a few lovely attendants walking around looking bored. The shower room was weird. It had two tables separated by a shower curtain. And of course with my luck of running into other mongers this day, another guest was escorted into the shower room. Luckily she was very quick with him. Well my shower was pretty good.

Now back to the room. She started with the back rub and it was very short. I started my stuff on her and she stopped me from doing anything. She did all the wrangling that she could do to keep me away from her nipples. Even more than the last time I saw her. Then I tried to move lower and she insisted that I stop. Well, I listened and she completed her duties and like the last time jumped up and started to clean the room.

Well she may be beautiful, but that will be the last time that I see her. I think that I will try this place again. There were plenty of ladies running around.

Later

S I L V E R

Sgrayeff
03-19-05, 22:00
I can't begin to express my disappointment at the lock on CH2's door. The question is what next? I went recently to New World. Suzie was nice, but it just wasn't the same. CH2 was able to make it seem the girls were genuinely interested or at least having fun. Suzie was nice looking and she tried hard, but it seemed so mechanical. A far cry from the fun I had with Wendy and especially Nadia.

So what next? Is Da Da worth a try? What is?

SG

Sam Katz
03-20-05, 23:23
hey hey hey

Easy there mongers, it's not the end of the world. Everyone should just go to DaDaDa or whatever.

Han is right, Mimi and company would be foolish to just post her where abouts on this board OR even PM somebody because that monger might just post everything on this board and LE can find out if a CH3 is in the works.

But believe me, I think it will come back. Too much money to be made on there behalf.

I'll update you mongroids once my team explores through the imfamous green door or maybe even the ichi ban.

Sam Katz aka ..

PhillyBoys
03-21-05, 14:57
"especially Nadia."... I second that~~~I heard from mama-son from 1732 Race that there is an american MP near by..?! anyone have any info? PM please

York
03-24-05, 23:00
The board is really fast now; Jackson has done a good job recently in correcting many of the problems.

But, all these Amps here in Philly, and some new and younger blood appearing
and so few posts!

Are you folks not Amping, not posting due to the past slowness of the
board or afraid of LE or posting on another board?

Or was it the fighting/ripping of good posts for English, etc., by some of the previous Old Timer F**TS that discouraged frequent good posts?

Let the posting resume!

Remember Old Korean Proverb:

Man who Amps and Posts never runs out of young p***y, just money.

Sgrayeff
03-24-05, 23:18
Swing by CH2 just in case. Still out of luck, so I made a blind stab at Cherry. Nana was beautiful. Good thing too because I sensed right away that she was a little detached and was tempted to leave.

It was a beautiful face and nice knockers that got me on the shower table. Nothing much to say about the wash. Spent a couple of minutes in a nice warm sauna looking a magazine full of big juggs. Then into the room for a weak massage.

It gets better though. Nana warmed up on the flip. To my surprise (and delight) she even got into it. Let me dine to my (and her) satisfaction. Then an energetic pump. Redeemed herself and my decision to stay.

One awkward thing. She asked for the tip up front. That's usually a warning signal for me. I've walked away from a few of those. But that face .... I took my chances and it turned out okay. Just okay though.

SG

York
03-25-05, 21:23
The Amp of Amps has resumed their collection of former presidents, namely
Jackson, Grant and Franklin. Gee, Koreans really love our forner presidents.

Seriously, they are open, same location.

Let the Amping and Posting Begin.

They arose from the dead, again.

Sgrayeff
03-25-05, 23:27
It feels like my birthday! Please don't be leading me on.

HH

Xray
03-28-05, 22:59
Hello all,

I just got back from ch2. Wow, good as ever. Went in, was greeted by Ling. She told me about the water problem. She welcome me back. She said the choices I had where: Nadia, Ohpia, and Jennifer. Ling says alot of new girls. I went with Jennifer, since I never been with her and I like to try new things. Next time, Ohpia. Jenn is very tall, small b's and a little meat to her. Table shower with special and bbbj, Wow best ever. So, so massage and down to business.

Since Ch2 was closed I went to my old stomping ground, the old blue fox behind green/white door for the last five weeks. Had a very good time, girls were nice at least 7's and 8's. But nothing beats Ch2. No nude table shower, sauna- hate the sauna, no ch special. But it is a nice change of pace place and if Ch2 is packed. Not a bad place to go.

Xray

Dutch Treat
03-29-05, 17:15
Thought CH2 was done for, but as already noted, that was not the case. Had to stop by and check it out today - as did nearly every other Philly monger it seemed! As previously noted in my prior posts, had another great spin with Jennifer.

Saw some new talent there today; although older, they seemed very willing - gentlemen, start your engines and let's crank out some new reports!

John Salmons
03-29-05, 17:58
Hi,

I am new to the board. I was hoping someone can send a private message to me with the exact location and any other details about CH2. I usually visit Ridge, Kobe, and 4 Seasons. I was hoping to compare notes on those locations if possible. Also, does anyone have any info on Upper Darby? Feel free to private message me.

Thanks

Marlenus
03-30-05, 20:17
John Salmons posted on this board, "I usually visit Ridge, Kobe, and 4 Seasons. I was hoping to compare notes on those locations if possible."

On the Philly suburbs board he posted, "Ridge, Kobe, and 4 Seasons

Hi,

I am new to the board and was hoping to get all the info possible about those locations.

Also, does anyone have any info on Upper Darby?"

If you usually visit x,y, and z, how about a report on your visits to those locations before you ask others to post theirs? I apologize if I'm wrong, but your posts come across as a clumsy LE attempt to obtain information on these establishments.

Sam Katz
03-31-05, 03:20
When an AMP says they had a "water problem" do you believe they really had a water problem?

Told you mongers that CH2 will be back.

Sam Katz aka ....

willybilly
03-31-05, 05:09
Hi,

Can someone please tell me about how much a visit to CH2 is gonna cost me?

Thanks

DrummerBoy
03-31-05, 12:07
coming to Philadelphia for some great cheesesteak and visit the best AMP there!

I heard a lot about Callohill and the reincarnation, can anyone give me the address?

Many thanks

John Salmons
03-31-05, 15:12
I am not LE. As far as my visits to those places, Ridge and Kobe are HJ only. Kobe sometimes feels a bit rushed, but is the closest to me. 4 Seasons is very good and I have had great service whenever I go there. If anyone wants to compare notes with these locations or other ones closeby, please feel free to send private messages if you do not wish to post.

Thanks

York
03-31-05, 22:41
You say 4 Seasons is very good.

Whom did you see there, and can you give a description?

Also cost of hour plus tip.

John Salmons
04-01-05, 02:17
4 seasons is very good. It is .6 door fee and tip ranges from .4 to 1 depending on what you want. I typically stick with the .4 hj. I forget the names of the girls at the moment, but i do know i have gotten 1 who was incredible there, and i do know that another one was very rushed and not worth it. Unfortunately i forget the names.

Also finally made the trip out to CH2 after all these other postings. It was certainly worth it. I kind of wish I got someone different though. I had to wait around a little bit and got Angie, who was good but I had just missed Jennifer who took the person ahead of me up the stairs. I guess Mimi and Jennifer are the best from what I have read here. Started off with a great TS, although I think she slipped me inside during it so hopefully everything is ok in that department. Water was pretty cold so it took awhile to get warmed back up again in the room. The flip came a little faster than I would have liked, but all in all was pretty good. I took quite awhile to find the place too, but luckily eventually found the right door. Anyone have specific info to share on the other girls?

Dutch Treat
04-01-05, 14:40
John S.

Thanks for the heads up on Angie - things can get "slippery" during a TS. In terms of info on the other providers, just scroll back and check my (and others) reports on Jennifer, Mimi, Gina, Nadie, Suki, and others @ CH2. The reports already on the board are quite detailed.

Dutch

J Fox
04-02-05, 21:09
Is CH2 1 cup only, or is there potential for 2 cups?

Sgrayeff
04-03-05, 11:45
Returned to CH2 and was offered a return engagement with Nadia. Though I had sort of been hoping for someone news, I remembered my previous turn with Nadia as wonderful, so I said sure.

She was every bit as good the second time. She has slim, curvy body that put me immediately in the mood. The table shower was a slippery treat even if the water was a couple of degrees cooler than I'd prefer (she said there was a hot water problem). Back in the room, a sexy touch, a sexier flip and a long time dining at the Y. She relaxed and so did I. We both got our fill as we experimented in a variety of exchanges.

Still loving it. Plotting my return, and wondering whose next? I never met Mimi or Suki? Are either petit. Got to admit my bias for the petit ones.

SG

Spazen
04-03-05, 15:38
Is CH2 1 cup only, or is there potential for 2 cups?There is potential for two cups of Java, however the surcharge may need to be negotiated. I've been taken into their mindset and there are lots of variables that determine rate and willingness.

Spazen

J Fox
04-03-05, 21:25
I've been taken into their mindset and there are lots of variables that determine rate and willingness.

SpazenWhat type of variables?

I am curious about the AMP mindset

John Salmons
04-04-05, 01:15
Mimi, Suki, Jennifer, Angie, Nadia, Gina, & Anyone I Missed

Is this how the order would rank from the best down?

Why is Mimi so great? I always see posts on her, but have not seen her yet. Detailed info would be helpful. I will be returning soon and want to pick the best girl ahead of time and wait for her.

Anyone ever see 2 at once or know if that is available?

Spazen
04-04-05, 21:54
Care to guess at least one reason why you might not be allowed 2 cups?

Reply with at least one reason, and I'll find the brain cell or cells that contain some more. Some reasons are easy, others are not so obvious.

Spazen

Cyberbrewer
04-04-05, 23:49
Last July there was some CH2 posting about this. Blocker88 (a friend of mine) had two. He told me he got a shower then a back massage. After the flip they wre talking to eack other in Korean. He said, "What?" They said, "We think you a cop." He grabbed the closer one from the bottom, like a bowling ball and said, "Would a cop do this?" Then it was down to business.

cyberbrewer

*My handle was changed after the senior upgrade, I don't know why . . .

Sam Katz
04-06-05, 02:14
Mongers Mongers,

Why wouldn't an AMP let you have 2? Double the money for them.

Although I have heard some girls feel uncomfortable FSing with a fellow AMPmate because they were room mates in NYC but money talks.

BTW has anybody ever heard of all Russian massage parlors? I heard from a reliable source that they exist here.

Sam Katz aka ...

Sam Katz
04-06-05, 02:16
And mongers also listen to Spazen, he knows what hes talking about.

Sam Katz aka ....

Ducati01
04-06-05, 15:24
Any double dip.

Milf1968
04-06-05, 16:31
Try the russian newspaper.

Kurt Man
04-07-05, 00:03
Not sure what it is called, but I have visited this AMP few months ago and saw Umi, I think. Also, Nadia looked great as well. Went there this past Sat and there was a sign on the door 'By Appoinment Only', so I knocked and was asked if I have been there before. Replied, yes and yes. Saw nadia, umi.

But she din't let me in anyway.. .Anyone knows what is the deal with this place... I would thinkt that they were worried that I was a cop.

AMp is on 13th st, right near Holliday Inn and race st.

Can you recommend something or anyone know their name and phone number so I can schedule an appoinment.

Thanks

Kurt Man
04-07-05, 00:06
To Butch:

There is nothing in russian newspapers. There are few ads about AMPs on York Rd and on Gregg St, by Rt1 and Blue Grass. I think there is one russian salon on rt29 in NJ.. but I have never been there, only heard.

NY russian papers have russian escort sections

J Fox
04-08-05, 13:34
Care to guess at least one reason why you might not be allowed 2 cups?

Reply with at least one reason, and I'll find the brain cell or cells that contain some more. Some reasons are easy, others are not so obvious.

SpazenI would think that more than 1 cup means more work for the women, so they would not be willing.

But they should also understand that 2 cups (even if the 2nd is just a HR) would mean better service, more tips and more customers

J Fox
04-08-05, 13:42
Visited CH2 last week.

I found the place and drove around a few times.

Location was bad, the entrance is by itself, you are very obvious when you go in and out. A location in the side street would be better.

The neighborhood was a lot rougher than I thought.

As I drove around, there seemed to be a police car on every other block!

I noticed a guy sitting in a SUV parked on the corner of CH2.

I drove around for about 30 minutes, and he was there the whole time.

That made me nervous.

Finally after about 40 minutes, he was gone (SUV was still there).

Went in to CH2, had Nadia.

Mimi was not available.

Face and body was average. Non-enhanced.

Tableshower was good, used her body to rub against mine.

Service was normal.

Had a hand and foot massage afterwards.

Xray
04-08-05, 20:40
Hello All,

Poker nite was cancel, so I went out as usual and stop by Ch2 for extra visit. Three girls: Nadia, Ophia and Angie. Lilly recommended Angie. she is a little older, fake C's- not a good job, hairy bush, and a liitle extra weight (which I like) skinney but not the usual thin.Very long TS over a half an hour, Wow! On the way out Lilly says new girl coming on friday, for weekends. Will try for on regular visit, I perfer new talent. Had the usual great time, then had to drive around awhile, didn't want to go home early.

Xary

York
04-09-05, 13:46
Heard that the new girl's name is Bianca.

Wasn't she working there previously with less than stellar reviews?

Dawgone
04-10-05, 12:45
Visited CH2 in the afternoon. Had to drive around to find a place to park. At one point, I was sitting at a light and looked back to see LE right behind me. No problem, just drove around the block and found parking on a side street. Met Lilly and she recommended Nadia. Cute, thin with very soft soapy skin for the TS. First SOG between her soapy legs and second after a long work out of AR, CBJ, Doggy, Mish (legs around my neck), Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy then BBBJ and HJ. Wow, we were both exhausted. About half way through she said she was coming - either she was or it was a good show. usual fee for outstanding service. Maybe next time ask for Lilly? She looked hot in that short top with high beams.

DG

Dawgone
04-12-05, 10:28
J Fox wrote:

CH2

Hey Dawgone, I have a quick question, hope you don't mind me messaging you.

Here is your post -
skin for the TS. First SOG between her soapy legs and second after a long work out of AR, CBJ, Doggy, Mish (legs around my neck), Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy then BBBJ and HJ.

Sounds like you got 2 cups.
How much do you tip for 2 cups?

I went and saw Nadia also, but only had 1 cup and tipped the standard $.

Was it 1 cup in the shower, 1 in the room?

This may sound stupid, but the time between the shower and the room is about 15 minutes, arent you concerned you won't be ready for round 2?

I know I need at least 30 minutes to get ready again.

Reply: Yes, it was 2 cups and the total was 1 hour for $.6 and yes, 30 minutes is about right except with Cialis.

DG

The Enigma
04-22-05, 13:12
Found This on another website:

Anyone know anything

Heres the text

Piau Xiang is located above the vegetarian restuarant and is a Chinese Brothel and gambling hall. It says health club but what health club houses 20 or more prostitutes and has gambling and liquor.The women are cheap $10.00 for hand jobs and $20.00 full service. Different ages some young some old but hey everyones gotta make a buck. Ask for Wendy she is cute and small and $20.00 makes her motivated.

Enigma

John Salmons
04-23-05, 02:36
Has anyone tried the link? I am guessing it might be a virus. Place sounds too good to be true obviously.

Sam Katz
04-25-05, 01:23
Sorry, but there is no such thing as what mr Enigma is talking about.

Sam Katz aka ....

Hot To Cool
04-25-05, 01:44
Sam Katz, et al,

The description of the a place being atop a vegetarian restaurant is correct. I don't know about the gambling hall and liquor bit though. It was busted a year ago, I believe. These places do open and close like the rising and setting of the sun. Also, I don't know about the prices being that low though. Maybe the plethora of male restaurant workers in the area has driven the prices down.

Hot To Cool

Hot To Cool
04-25-05, 01:54
Not sure what it is called, but I have visited this AMP few months ago and saw Umi, I think. Also, Nadia looked great as well. Went there this past Sat and there was a sign on the door 'By Appoinment Only', so I knocked and was asked if I have been there before. Replied, yes and yes. Saw nadia, umi.

But she din't let me in anyway.. .Anyone knows what is the deal with this place... I would thinkt that they were worried that I was a cop.

Can you recommend something or anyone know their name and phone number so I can schedule an appoinment.

ThanksKurt Man,

I think you're mistaken about the Holiday Inn part of it. You probably meant the Hampton Inn or the Travelodge across the street.

Hot To Cool,

Kurt Man

TheHoggster
04-26-05, 17:57
Guys,

In town on business want to go to CH2 but dont want to drive up the prices for you in town mongers. What is the going rate is it .60 for hour then 1.00 for fS? Let me know I am going out and dont want to pay more then what is expected and dont want your prices going up.

John Salmons
04-28-05, 16:11
Anyone have the phone number so I can make an appointment with Mimi?

Feel free to private message me.

Thanks!

Dutch Treat
05-02-05, 16:43
CH2 – Suzanne

Short Review: Not CH2 filet, but not ground chuck either.

Long review: I heard that the talent at CH2 had turned over, so checked it out and was dealt Suzanne. 35 year-old K-gal, about 5’6”, 145 lbs (fleshier than Mimi/Jennifer). B/C cups with some sag, cute face but with old acne. Good TS with slide. Back at the ranch, got prolonged but light “special”, then a brief BBBJ, followed by a more vigorous CBJ. Onto 69; DATY/AR was overlubbed; and this is where Suzanne’s rules began – no digital insertions, no DFK. Mish, cowgirl, doggie; cowgirl was interesting as it was clear that she was trying to get herself (but not me) off, which she did (PM for the details). Rapid, deep doggie did the trick. OK massage afterwards with hot towel, but zero GFE. An efficient, “average” experience, that wasn’t the usual CH2 PSE of Mimi or Jennifer, but not bad either.

Good news: Mimi is back in a month, and Jennifer sometime thereafter.

Happy mongering all,

Dutch

Love Tiger
05-06-05, 21:25
Found This on CL

Anyone know anything

Heres the text

Piau Xiang is located above the vegetarian restuarant and is a Chinese Brothel and gambling hall. It says health club but what health club houses 20 or more prostitutes and has gambling and liquor.The women are cheap $10.00 for hand jobs and $20.00 full service. Different ages some young some old but hey everyones gotta make a buck. Ask for Wendy she is cute and small and $20.00 makes her motivated.

EnigmaAny chance you could PM me the address?

Thanks

Fj Cruiser
05-11-05, 23:06
I'm headed to Philly on Friday night. I'd love to try Piau Xiang if it is approved for middle aged white guys. Anyone can provide the address, a review and/or advice via PM - I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Wayfarer25

Dutch Treat
05-12-05, 15:31
Nadia - CH2

Lots of other favorable reviews on this K-gal have been posted. Personally, she just doesn't tickle my fancy - she's sort of the Honda of CH2, as opposed to the Lexus/Ferrari that Mimi/Jennifer were. Highlights were nice DFK, and brief BBBJ during TS, but otherwise fairly routine, and nothing "special" - I mean that both ways! Her kegels are really weak, but this allowed me to go, and go, and go....

By the way the place was packed, so why no reviews from you mongers? - new talent is there (I saw a really stunning, new, medium tall K-gal - really striking - who is she?) and more supposedly is on the way as the place has gotten busy, busy...

Hobbyist4Life
05-20-05, 04:48

ThanksHey,

There are two of them on Race St between 13th and 12th and one on 13th ST. But the one on 13th is not that great. Only a couple of girls working and very cautious. Stick with the ones mentioned on the board. At least you would know, what to expect at these places.

Peace out.

H4L

Hobbyist4Life
05-20-05, 05:06
Mimi, Suki, Jennifer, Angie, Nadia, Gina, & Anyone I Missed

Is this how the order would rank from the best down?

Why is Mimi so great? I always see posts on her, but have not seen her yet. Detailed info would be helpful. I will be returning soon and want to pick the best girl ahead of time and wait for her.

Anyone ever see 2 at once or know if that is available?Hey,

I have seen two a few times. My first experience was not all that great. What I learned is that you should let the girl pick the partner. She would pick a friend or someone she feels comfortable with. My first time was not that great, since the girls were not being too friendly with each other and acted individually. The second and third experience was a lot better, since I let the girl pick her own partner. The girls were working together and more at ease. Which made the experience much better. But, don't expect these Asian AMP girls to start doing each other like you would see in porn. I don't think Asian girls are all that comfortable touching and playing with each other.

But, I did enjoy it. I didn't have to do a thing.

Give it a try, if you are curious and can swing the extra expense.

Peace out,

H4L

CC Boy
05-20-05, 13:04
Someone made reference to a website, www.sexadelphia.com that I just took a look at. I will say that there are AMP's listed all over the city that get no mention at all on WSG. Why are we not looking into these? Could there be another CH2 that we just don't know about yet?

~CC

Moe DeMonger
06-02-05, 09:31
Saludos, amigos,

I've made a little tour-of-town again and CH2 was my first stop. I was going in there on an empty stomach as well as a neglected dick, so the end result was: a compound of satisfactions - great experience and slightly spicy answer to the hunger aspect - bellowing inside myself. I'll reserve detailed comments for later on yonder CH2 thread, but I must say that stop left me walking around a little high from it all for a while there. After taking a hike only to find a couple of doors on Ludlow locked up (damn, I hope that's only a temporary holiday quirk) I drifted into the Quince garden (or whatever). Its most current ad name is 9090 but, as often as that changes, Whatever spa actually wouldn't be the worst choice of names for long term reference (right; who's been to WVR lately? ). Who I came across there amazed the crap out of me, though. I'd made my debut visit at this place in its pre-Bonanza days (that's looking back to, shit, late 2000) and that's when I was being taken care of by a Jenny who, to this day, is among the first who comes to mind when I'm recalling the best-looking girls I've met at AMPs. So here I come back now and suddenly there that same girl turns up again five years later. Recognition didn't even come instantly; we were already through the bath routine when she started saying the she'd seen me before and, upon studying her toothy smile that makes her face dimple irresistably, I said "I'll be damned. Your THAT Jenny. " She's the incarnate of petiteness and that hasn't changed. The most notable differences in her appearence are that she's acquired a number of tatooes and wears her hair a different color and different way. Her MO hasn't changed, either. Jenny only only works for short periods before vanishing no-telling how long. If only for that reason, I consider her a rare find. Intamacy isn't much her thing so it was remarkable enough to me that that there was as much nuzzling going on upon exiting as there was - this largely due to that I was flirting and joking with her way back when. Like it is with most cuties working at Whatever, the thing to be aiming for is not a GFE but rather a good bang with an awesome-looking tiny thing (as it is with Jenny, anyway). If it sounds interesting enough, now is the time to seek this one because, again, she's not going to be around for very long. Jenny's *fine* whether she cops chemistry with you not.

There're more findings I have to discuss about CC but - damn the pace of life - I'll have to go now and get back about that.

MDM

Sam Katz
06-04-05, 02:32
Moe,

Nice update, cool somebody actually tried the Quince Garden, nice to see you had a great time!

AMP trip coming soon from Sam Katz!

Sam Katz aka ....

CT Seeker
06-20-05, 23:11
Never been there before and really anxious to hit a really good amp for FS and cute girls. Anyone have recomendations? Used to live Connecticut where the AMP's were plentiful. Now in Jersey and there is not much. I'm willing to trade info :)

York
06-21-05, 20:53
These 2 girls are the best next-door beauties you could hope for.

Tiffany is like a model, shy, warm GFE and she can make it tight.

April is a hot little girl who is young and slim with a really cute butt.

Both are about B cups and nice legs and smell fresh.

They are still not jaded providers; you should run, not walk to try them
out.

Very refreshing, Tiffany will linger in your thoughts long after you are
gone from the Hill. You will remember her and think about her, a keeper.

Dawgone
06-22-05, 13:20
Stopped by CH2 the other day. Was presented Apple (originally sounded like April but she corrected me) - 5'1", 34b-22-32 nice tight hard body. Said she was 25 years old and seemed pretty cute except for all of the eye make up. Anyway, nice TS with special and went right at it back in room. AR, CBJ, Mish, Doggie. Finally finished 30-40 minutes later with her lying on her back on the edge of the table and me standing on the floor holding her legs high in the air. Definitely repeat. Also a new girl coming - Tiffany? Thanks for the info York.

DG

PervAlbert
06-23-05, 02:05
New name on an old place I had a terrible experience in a couple years back--a wham bang thank you sir that may have occured because I have a bad habit of handing over the entire donation right at the top. (Puts them at ease. This was only time it seems to have back-fired). Tip from a fellow monger suggested an old proprietess who ran a place I loved, might be there. When I entered and dropped the name, what came out was not...Saw a total of three somewhat OTH (over the hill) scurrying about. Since I like young, somewhat less jaded spinners, I beat a hasty retreat. They were tugging at my Unit all the way out the door, but I was not deterred. Briefly considered checking out Cherry one block down, but the horror of the one glimpse inside DAda stopped me in my tracks. Have to admit, I don't like that hood either.. I'm adrift now, because I like small, UTR type joints where I can be a reg. Last place like that in So Philly closed over a year ago. Btw, sign on door of DDD said 'appoinment required' but that was somehow overlooked after they gave me the once over through the ole peep hole. I must look the part.

papaj
06-23-05, 09:16
Should have walked one block towards 15th a little side street named Clarion (I think). The place is called Sunflower. Have a review on the other board. Providers name was Pepsi. Older but very nice body and service.

papaj
06-23-05, 11:02
One block towards 15th on Clarion. Sunflower Spa. Little side street behine 13th towards Vine. Review on another board. Older provider great body, good service "Pepsi "if I recall correctly, supposedly worked at CH1 back in the day. Prefer under the radar visits also. CH2 becoming too well known, like the regular feeling from the mamsan and girls. CH2 girls are just being overworked hence the leaving of the good ones like Mimi.

Sudzman
06-23-05, 15:36
Please tell us what the other board is. Or is there more than one.

Thanks

CT Seeker
06-27-05, 10:13
Well my first attempt to get to CH2 failed because I couldn't find the damn place. but I did find cherry. Wasn't brought out a line up guess they were busy but was introduced by Laura who led me to room by hand LOL she was alright 6 out of 10. hardly spoke english. Nice shower with special attention to the downstairs part. back to room and got right into it. was a moaner and actually gave me a small hickey. would could be bad for some people. LOL. All in all it was ok, had better and much worse before.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-29-05, 07:01
Stopped by CH2 the other day. Was presented Apple (originally sounded like April but she corrected me) - 5'1", 34b-22-32 nice tight hard body. Said she was 25 years old and seemed pretty cute except for all of the eye make up. Anyway, nice TS with special and went right at it back in room. AR, CBJ, Mish, Doggie. Finally finished 30-40 minutes later with her lying on her back on the edge of the table and me standing on the floor holding her legs high in the air. Definitely repeat. Also a new girl coming - Tiffany? Thanks for the info York.

DG

Does Apple wear a full lightened powdered face? Somewhat like a Geisha?, has pretty eyes? I banged a little tight one like her in NYC last month at Treasure NY. While hammering away the condom broke, and I blew it all inside her box.
She said not to worry, cause she's clean. We then showered together.God I hope so, testing here I come.

The puss was tight, and she said she came twice. Better hit it good I heard she's heading back home soon she told me.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-29-05, 12:26
Well my first attempt to get to CH2 failed because I couldn't find the damn place. but I did find cherry. Wasn't brought out a line up guess they were busy but was introduced by Laura who led me to room by hand LOL she was alright 6 out of 10. hardly spoke english. Nice shower with special attention to the downstairs part. back to room and got right into it. was a moaner and actually gave me a small hickey. would could be bad for some people. LOL. All in all it was ok, had better and much worse before.

Sounds like Yumi the biter at Olympic,and Royal in DC. I met her a while back, I had to hide my neck for a day or two with a collered shirt. She left a mark on me that my GF would have shot me for. I think she had a scar down near her privates too. Vertical instead of C-section type.

sarms622
06-30-05, 11:59
I'm getting tired of the AMP's. Anyone know where there are any RMP's around. I used to know a few but they have come and gone.

Sir Barton
06-30-05, 21:51
Went to 1112 Samson last week. No mamasan, the next provider answers the door and takes you back. Saw CeCe. Said she was 27, but I'd guess mid 30's. Korean. Has very large natural tits. Unfortunately, they're attached to a body that is about 20 lbs. overweight. Lackluster table shower and not much in the way of a massage. At least she was semi-enthusiastic about the sex. Not very talkative until I was getting dressed to go. When I mentioned I had been to a strip club earlier that evening, she wanted to know everything about it. How much the girls get, what the house's cut is, what you're allowed to touch, what extras are available, etc, etc. Maybe we'll see her on stage one day.

Dr Dong
06-30-05, 22:19
Looks like Cherry Relaxation on 12th Street has that "all to familiar" red and white obnoxious sticker on their door. I hope all the piggys involved in the raid are out celebrating and trip over confucius.

Heroin 5
06-30-05, 22:22
Has anyone checked out Blue Fox since it re-opened, I believe it's called 1112 now (their name is their address)? Back in 2002-03 I was hitting that joint 2-3x a week it seemed like.

Cyberbrewer
07-02-05, 00:56
Sir Barton: What did your would be go-go dancer run you? What was the house fee, extras, tip?

Is a good massage with a plain old HJ ending available? How much would it be for that (do you think?)

cyberbrewer

sarms622
07-02-05, 12:26
I went to 1112 Samson the other night and be advised do not goto this place. There were 4 girls working and I took the best looking one of the 4, I do not remember her name but she was FUGLY. I got a 1 minute shower and then no massage she said massage afterwards. I got a CBJ then started to bang her in every position possible. With her complaining everytime we switched. It was not working out so I had her go back to CBJ. After about 20 minutes I decided this girl was way too ugly for me to get off and called it a night.

Delaware Guy
07-02-05, 14:32
I went to 1112 a while back when CH2 was having their "water problems" and had a much better time than sarms. As experienced by sir barton, I was met at the door by the "next available", a 30 something Korean named Yung, I believe. She was well built, with a nice set of bolt-ons (i. e. not too large.) I received probably the best table shower I've ever had at an AMP, including a good loofah scrub of my legs, back and arms. She really scrubbed all the dead skin cells off and got the blood flowing. She also spent enough time around the nether regions she got the blood flowing down there as well.

Back in the room, she gave a good AMP performance, although she was not as interested in reciprocal activity on my part as I would have preferrred. As it was she provided a little light DFK, a deftly covered BJ, and finished up with CG and mish. I was there about 4:30 in the afternoon. She mentioned that, had I come earlier in the day, she probably would have had even more time to spend with me. As it was I got my full hour's worth, for the usual buck fifty.

Sir Barton
07-02-05, 17:35
Has anyone checked out Blue Fox since it re-opened, I believe it's called 1112 now (their name is their address)? Back in 2002-03 I was hitting that joint 2-3x a week it seemed like.I was just there (see my recent post). I was also there when it was known as Blue Fox. It is not the same as it used to be. Now there was no mamasan. I only saw two girls working (though there may have been more in back). Both were a bit older and kinda overweight. No lineup available. There also didn't appear to be any other customers besides me.

When I first got there, I was asked if I had every been there before. I replied that the last time I was there it was called the Blue Fox. The girl (CeCe) had never heard of the Blue Fox. It seems unlikely that any of the girls from the Blue Fox days work there now. One girl I remember from the Blue Fox days, named Pepsi, sounds like the same girl papaj recently saw at Sunflower (see his 6/23 post).

Sir Barton
07-02-05, 17:48
Sir Barton: What did your would be go-go dancer run you? What was the house fee, extras, tip?

Is a good massage with a plain old HJ ending available? How much would it be for that (do you think?)

cyberbrewerHouse fee was 50. Tip was 100. I would think a plain old HJ would be available, but I wouldn't count on getting a good massage. I know someone who once got a BJ for a 50 tip when those around him were getting FS for 100, but never personally went to an AMP for anything other than FS. (I was actually offered a HJ at the strip club I was at earlier than evening, but turned it down in favor of the AMP. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision).

York
07-03-05, 10:25
SAN FRANCISCO, July 1 - Federal agents raided scores of brothels and businesses and arrested more than two dozen people here in the dismantling of an international sex trafficking and human smuggling ring that lured Korean women to the United States and forced them to work as captive prostitutes, the authorities said on Friday.

The crackdown on human smuggling was set in motion late on Thursday, when about 400 federal and state law enforcement officials searched 50 brothels and other businesses in San Francisco and the Bay Area, stemming from the indictment of 29 men who were subsequently charged with sex trafficking, money laundering and harboring illegal aliens. The men are also charged with conspiracy to transport women from South Korea and force them to work as prostitutes, said the United States attorney, Kevin V. Ryan.

The arrests here, along with the arrests of 18 people in Los Angeles in a related case, stem from a nine-month investigation by federal, state and local law enforcement agents looking into a human smuggling and sex trafficking ring that the authorities said may be one of the largest and most sophisticated ever.

"This investigation is aimed at stopping the horrific, demeaning and oftentimes brutal practice of smuggling and trafficking of human beings," Mr. Ryan said at a law enforcement press conference on Friday.

During the raids in San Francisco on Thursday, federal agents found about 100 Korean women, who have been taken to an undisclosed nondetention facility to receive medical care and participate in interviews. The agents also seized at least $2 million in cash and several A.T.M.'s and shuttered about a dozen massage parlor brothels.

In a separate but related investigation, the authorities also charged 23 people in Los Angeles.

In Los Angeles 46 women were escorted out of brothels on Thursday and to safety, the authorities said. The authorities said they believed that the San Francisco and Los Angeles operations, although separate businesses, worked in tandem to transport the women.

The cases, investigated by numerous government agencies including the F.B.I., the Internal Revenue Service, immigration and customs enforcement agencies, and the local police, were discussed at separate press conferences on Friday, one here and one in Los Angeles.

Some of the 29 men charged in San Francisco appeared in federal court on Friday. The authorities said they did not yet know whether the defendants are Korean, but all but one man are of Asian descent. The authorities singled out two people they said were major players in the trafficking scheme, Young Joon Yang, 37, and Sung Yong Kim, 39, each charged with two counts of sex trafficking, along with other charges including fraud and coercion.

The indictment in San Francisco said that from September 2001 to October 2004 the defendants "recruited and enticed female Korean nationals to illegally enter the United States." The women, in their 20's, were held captive and forced to work as prostitutes.

The indictment also said that between Feb. 22 and June 23, 2005, the defendants operated a taxi company and a travel agency, both used to transport the women. The taxi company often transported women from brothel to brothel, and in some cases the cabs were used to move women from San Francisco to Los Angeles, an F.B.I. spokeswoman said. The travel agency made international and interstate transport possible. The women were typically flown from an undisclosed location in South Korea to Canada and then to San Francisco.

Brad Schlozman, acting assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, called the operation "morally repugnant and a truly evil crime" and "a modern-day form of slavery."

At the press briefing in Los Angeles on Friday, the United States attorney, Debra Wong Yang, said that the brothels were concealed by supposedly legitimate massage parlors and that the women were managed by what she called an underground Korean taxi service.

Delaware Guy
07-03-05, 11:11
Sir Barton,

Out of curiosity, what strip club did you go to? I'm always looking for a good strip club in the area. I've gotten tired of driving all the way to Burlington, the girls at Tattle Tails South can be hit or miss, and I just don't care for any of the usual "gentlemen's clubs" in town.

Knee Bar
07-03-05, 11:55
Just got back some seeing Tiffany. She is smoking (fine as hell). No CH special but still had a good time. Jennifers performance is better. I know she (Tiffany) liked it because shall I say after I retreated from my happy ending someone sprung a leak and it wasnt me :).

Sir Barton
07-04-05, 00:36
Sir Barton,

Out of curiosity, what strip club did you go to? I'm always looking for a good strip club in the area. I've gotten tired of driving all the way to Burlington, the girls at Tattle Tails South can be hit or miss, and I just don't care for any of the usual "gentlemen's clubs" in town.I went to Wild Things on 13th by the convention center. It's a fully nude, BYOB place with mostly black dancers and customers, though all are welcomed. LDs are $15 (one song), $30 (two songs, topless), or $80 (for a private room and fully nude and 3 songs, I think). Last time I was there (about a year ago), I let them talk me into the $80 dance since I was told we could both be nude in the room. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but it sounded interesting. Turned out that, yes we could both be nude, only not at the same time if there was to be any contact. I could either jerk-off while I watched her dance 2 feet away or she could wear a g-string while grinding on my dick.

As I mentioned, on my recent vist a dancer offered to do the jerking for me. I don't know how many of the dancers would do this or if an extra tip would be required. Since I was headed to an AMP later that evening, I didn't pursue it further. I did, however, get a $30 lapdance. Although advertised as topless, it was closer to fully nude, with no limitations on what I could touch.

Big Worm
07-04-05, 01:51
Any description of Tiffany? I believe she's the new girl. What did she look like? Also, is Mimi back?

Knee Bar
07-04-05, 14:29
Any description of Tiffany? I believe she's the new girl. What did she look like? Also, is Mimi back?I didnt ask about Mimi i assume she isnt. Tiffany is short. Pretty Face Slim but not too slim. Nice boobs. I cant tell if they are real or fake but it didnt make any difference to me. in my opinion as far as looks she is right up there with Mimi. Performance isnt as good as Jennifer like i said but not bad. Everything was covered.

Dutch Treat
07-10-05, 17:48
1820 Ranstead - Hanna

Decided to check out the institution that got my mongering career started. Hasn't been fixed up in umpteen years, and compared to CH2 it looks like a total dive. Smelled of mildew and chlorox. First girl that I was shown was really obese, and asked for another. Was given "Hanna", by the fugliest mammasan I have seen in some time. Hanna was cute (B-cups, nice pencil nips), but that was it. Uninspired TS, massage, CBJ, doggie and mish. Seem totally bored and had a box loose enough to run a semi through.

Definite pass, and yet another reason to stick to CH2.

Dutch

Spanky Spank
07-11-05, 23:56
Dutch, I went there a while back and it was so bad I didn't even bother to post a review. Im my defense it was when CH2 was closed with their plumbing issue and the AMP on Samson Street was also closed. The place is just flat out scary. I went because the other spots were closed and I figured I'd try something new. Big mistake. The place is so dirty and all three providers I saw in there were probably 40+. The service was on par with non-CH2 AMPS, but god it was so dirty and the room so small it was impossible to relax and enjoy yourself. I also remember the shower room being rather scary looking.

Stay away!

Sgrayeff
07-18-05, 22:06
Looking for fun last week and thought I'd give Cherry a try. When I saw it was closed, I headed over to CH2, figuring some higher power must want it that way.

Stayed with the fruit theme and asked for Apple, someone I hadn't seen before. (Truth be told, I actually asked Debbie to go upstairs with me. That Mamasan is way too hot. Had me adjusting my shorts from the moment I came through the door. Of course, Debbie stayed downstairs. I took my wood up with Apple.)

Apple is nearly a perfect specimen. Great face, great figure (good implants, not too big or hard) and great hair. Give her Nadia's attitude and we have the perfect girl. Unfortunately for me, her attitude wasn't as forthcoming as I'd like. She complained of dry skin and other ailments to limit what we (mostly me) could do. Still, she tried. Nice touch. Nice BBBJ. Tight package. Fun was certainly had.

SG

gas6459
07-20-05, 22:36
Tried AMP at 1820 Ludlow on a sunday afternoon; no hassle entrance one girl working who was a 7 in looks, 5 in attitude and talent. Lackluster table shower then back to room for CBJ and multipositions before completion. Overall nothing word remembering but decent, $150 up front.

Jeff K
08-02-05, 17:03
I'm a long time lurker looking for help. I'm just in town for the day and thought I might sample the local treats as it were. I did lots of research here and headed out on foot searching for some of the AMPs listed. Starting at Broad & Walnut I headed over to Sansom looking for 1112 with no luck. I couldn't even find a doorway in the vicininty. From there I walked to Ludlow via 18th looking for 1820. I found it, but also found 1800, 1812 and 1816 (which has a name of Forum). On the way there I also located Ranstead and while I found a doorway at what should of been 1800, I couldn't tell if it was the 1800 listed in other posts. Here's where I need the help...are all of the addresses that I just listed offering the same services? If so which one is the best? Is the doorway on Ranstead the right one and if so is it better than the Ludlow ones. Like I said, while I would like to try all of them I only have today/tonight and want to spend wisely. I know most of you hesitate to provide info to a first time poster, but I really have tried to do my homework here and I PROMISE a full report on wherever I do end up.

Thanks

Jeff K
08-02-05, 18:04
I just tried to post a message and it never showed up. Now I'm testing.

Hi,

Now that you've verified that you can post reports, please be so kind as to delete your test message.

In the future, if you find that you want to post additional test reports, please post them in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ronald Jeramy
08-04-05, 17:33
Guys,

Is CH2 really worth it? I thought I was going to get my car ripped off if I left it out there.

It took me sometime to figure out the address as well.

Went to another AMP. Was given Candi. A+ all the way around. No DFK? Never had that at an AMP anyway. Good cbj, nice body. Good deal. Without writing a book. Well worth it. Not big into the asian muff though.

Houston Fan
08-05-05, 16:53
Ch2 is worth it, DFK, BBBJ, if you get the right girl, of course YMMV.

Happy Lenny
08-16-05, 15:09
I've seen posts that Chanel does BBBJ. Anyone else get this with other girls at CH.

Thanks,

Happy

Seamus
08-27-05, 16:42
Greetings,

I'll be in Phily for 5 days, arriving 9/5.

I checked back pages, and seem to have found Sanson St, and Ranstead St both house AMPs. But, I see from other postings that folks unfamiliar w/the city have great difficulty in finding the correct locations.

Can someone please give either addresses or tell me if there is a newspaper or other website where I might find the addresses? And would someone please advise me as to the advisability of walking to any of the establishments (how much risk in being mugged or worse)?

Thank you for any help you could provide.

If anyone needs info on the sorry state of affairs in PDX, send me a line

Seamus

Timber Tree
08-27-05, 23:58
Greetings,

I'll be in Phily for 5 days, arriving 9/5.

I checked back pages, and seem to have found Sanson St, and Ranstead St both house AMPs. But, I see from other postings that folks unfamiliar w/the city have great difficulty in finding the correct locations.

Can someone please give either addresses or tell me if there is a newspaper or other website where I might find the addresses? And would someone please advise me as to the advisability of walking to any of the establishments (how much risk in being mugged or worse)?

Thank you for any help you could provide.

If anyone needs info on the sorry state of affairs in PDX, send me a line

Seamus

There is 1800 Ludlow, I'm not sure if it is open
1812 Ludlow and "The Forum" haven't visited this for a while.
I stopped visiting that area because of finding a parking spot is hard.

I suggest Race, Vine, CallowHill and Ridge AKA CH2.
CH2 looks like a war zone, but you will get used to it.
If you can walk around the K, CH2 area would be a walk in the park.
Race is very safe, you are near by the convention center and Chinatown.
Vine St, is a street over Race. Very walkable.

Kazztastic
09-03-05, 02:07
I was in Philly in July and stumbled upon the place in the 200 block of North 10th. Actually I got some help in finding it from a tout on the corner, who then followed me upstairs asking for a $10 tip. I gave him $5 with a promise of $5 more if I was happy with the service (yeah I know but it was late at night and I had had a few drinks). Mamasan shooed him out and introduced me to Lexi/Nexi. A little older, a little heavy, but I didn't care, or so I thought. Standard TS, back to the room, massage, brief CBJ, cowgirl, then me on top, then it was apparent I had had a few too many. HJ time and she complained about how long it took. But eventually I got my nut. On the way out I saw another girl, thinner, younger, curly hair, glasses, beautiful! Next time, fewer drinks and I will ask for the lineup. Total $1.6. Plus the $5 for the tout, who wasn't there when I emerged.

Seamus
09-09-05, 00:02
Wow, it's been a good 5 days - I'm truly sorry to be leaving tomorrow...
First, I thought about posting this in AMP category, but as I have one SW report, and I hope all who PM'ed me see this, I decided to post under General.

Big thank you to: Lil Gerry, Ronald Jeremy, Timber Tree, Zaphod II and Let's Date. If I can ever be of service to you or anyone else here in Philly, please let me know. What really makes this site worthwhile is the vast majority of posters are here to freely share info. Most aren't here to show off or brag (& I always wonder about those few who are here to brag-like it's a big deal that you found a chick to have sex with you for money!!) WOW. I think a lot of guys would agree that that it's not necessarily difficult to get laid in the 21st Century, rather, it's difficult to get laid without investing in all the BS that goes along with the fk. Not everyone wants a chick calling every night, or wanting to move in, or getting preg. with your baby (oh, lucky guy) or expecting you to accomodate their whims. Money doesn't buy love, but it does buy sex. I, for one, am not interested in the love of a woman - not at this time. I have had it and both enjoyed it and bristled under it. But I, right now, don't want the relationship that goes along with it. Therefore, I am willing to trade money for sex. Simple as that.

Now, first night I found myself without the energy to do much. Took a walk and went to bed. Second day, I began my search for CH2. When I found it, I was shocked by how close it was not only to my hotel, but to a few other big hotels in the city. As advised, I dressed casually but nicely. I was greeted by mamasan who showed me a girl - I quickly told her I wanted line-up - was accomodated, and showed 3 from which to choose, and chose a different girl. Thought her name was Mia, but upon further quizzing, found pronounced MAYA.

As a few of you know, I have never had a AMP (or any other MP) experience. All I knew I had read on this board. First off, I was told rate is $185...Other posts show price recently went up to $150...I asked about the discrepancy...Was told by boss that $150 is cash price, credit is $185...Well, this is a long ways from home so I am not going to quibble over $35...So I did'nt... had a decent massage, had the water rub down, then cbj then few different positions til cum...Overall good experience - despite reading posts I didn't really know what to expect but it was cool.

Later that evening I walked around the neighborhood, then the next day took a long walk through the city down to old town and Liberty Bell area. Then, walked back slowly thru Chinatown. I checked every street and cubbyhole, but could find no AMP in Chinatown. I have a really difficult time believing none are there, but I could'nt find any.

Next night walked through my neighborhood, down to Rittenhouse SQ, and up and around. Just not more than 2 blocks down from CH2 what do I do but make the acquaintence of a young (early 20's) WG - we talked and turned out although she is not (she says) a SW, she has done it a few times for cash, and needs cash so...$50 and a good time was had by all - Just in case before bringing her back I had locked all valuables in a lockable suitcase - thus I had nothing about that was worth stealing. She was nice enough, but I'm sure she would have helped herself to anything had she gotten her hands on it. So, while apparently not common, there are SW's once in a while around 15th or 14th and Ranstead...

Next day I was curious to go out to Kensington as I had read so much about it. I had a cabbie drive me out, but when I got there my jaw fell so far and my interest was distracted. While I saw at least 5 or 6 on the way down and again the way back, I found the place so weird that I had no interest in girls. What a trip that place is. Living on West Coast there is NOTHING at all like Kensington..Nothing at all.

Tonight being the last night I decided to go back for my second visit. I walked down Ranstead before gowing to CH2 - went into 1819 Ranstead just to see - mama had girl right away - I just wanted to see inside, wasn't sure I wanted action - made up a name and asked her if so and so was there - sd no, but she has 5 girls - place looked nice enough, but my hesitation made her hesitate and that was that. As I walked I noticed 5 or 6 different walkups w/ doorbells and hidden cameras - You likely know of different AMPs within 2 blocks of CH2 - if you don't, walk and look - you may come across something terrific. Anyway, back to CH2, spoke to mamasan (her name is Kim-thought I saw different name here on the board) had only same 3 girls as last time. I chose Candy this time - OK - pretty good massage but she wasn't as in to the sex part as first chick. Spoke no English - great nips, though, but crooked teeth. Talked a bit to Kim, I told her how well regarded her place is - she glad to hear it. Finally, she gave me a name and number of a AMP provider in Manhattan - Sd. use her name and phone # when calling, and speak to certain lady, she'll set things up...As I'm on my way to NYC, this may come in handy...Anyone else want contact info for NYC, please just PM me.

So, that's the Philly experience for me. Wish the Phils had won a game, but they are doing their Sept swoon (really good at it, too). Anyone need info on PDX let me know. Any visitors to Philly want info, let me know.

Thanks again, Warm Regards, and Stay Safe.

Seamus

Cephlapod Love
09-20-05, 14:36
Wandered out on a mission last evening to sample the wares in the Philly AMP scene. Prior to this I have only been to daHill / daRidge.

Cruised the area several times, to get a feel for the lay of the land, before doing more personal investigation. A couple of these places are DIFFICULT to access by auto even with a map in hand! [DDD & Sunflower]

Started with the pair on Vine Street: Midori at 1241 and Royal at 1235A. Initially, parked headed north on 13th Street, just off of Vine, but moved to Vine because of the loitering and "car repair" happening near my wheels. Vine was well lit and felt safer. Once walking down the street some mook appraoched and wanted to know which number I wanted. Apparently my 'business casual' stands out in the 'hood and my purpose was obvious. He claimed to work for both of them and ushered me to the door of 1241. Was met by a so-so mamasan, not very energetic and perhaps disinterested. She showed me to a room with no door, just a curtain. The decor was par or subpar for these places and the place looked like it could use a good vacuum job. The girl that came was late 20's early 30's and a bit thick. She did not seem like the type I like so I wandered out. Stopped by 1235A but found the outer door locked. I do note that both places have outside lighting and well marked doors, i.e. very visible numbers. 1235A has an arrow at 1235B pointing to A. In other words it would be hard to miss.

Next I went looking for a place to park close to the facilities on Race Street. The places are right next to the north edge of the Convention Center. I was not pleased with these locationsl as it seems too obvious. Anyway, after a while I got back around, going the correct way on Race, then while stopped at a light 1 block from the first facility, I notice Philadelphia's Finest parked near their door. Did not want to know anything else about what was happening so I moved on to the next tier of facilities.

After finding a place to park on one of the numbered streets, I headed for 247 N. Clarion, Sunflower. Was met by a 'ridden hard, put away wet' mamasan. The place was dirty and dingy and there was only one girl to choose from. She was well into her 30's, plain, with no enthusiasm. I took a pass and wandered on.

Next stop, DaDaDa at 216 North 13th Street. One can't miss this place, well lit, large street numbers and a sign next door pointing to the correct door. Was met by a tall slender lady who I though was 'next available.' As it turns out she showed me to a room, brought me a drink, then returned with a slection of ladies. Including her there were 4 to choose from. The first couple were so soft spoken that I did not catch their names.

Place had an odd odor. I could not tell if it was from different kinds of incense placed around, cig smoke, disinfectant, mold or a combination. Nonetheless the floor was clean and had seen a vacuum sometime this week! One distracting thing is that the walls to the rooms are so thin tha it was easy to hear the radios in the hall and the other rooms, all tunned to different stations. This made it loud and a bit discomforting.

I ended up with Paula a brown middle 20 something girl standing about 5'4" and about 120 lbs from Viginia. (lol!) She had a Very broad flat face and lots of colored eye shadow. The TS was good, although the lady remained dressed. The rub wasn't happening so I let my fingers do the walking which sent her the signal. Off came the short skirt and dancer bra and we proceeded to light mutual touching which turned into a bit of tasting of those chocolate cherries then some DATY. On came the cover for some French lessons, the on to mish, CG & cannine action. Nice finish, made her work hard for it. Loved the view in the mirror as the furrow was plowed.

All-in-all it wasn't daRidge (CH2) experience as no CH Special, no nude TS slide, and lacluster massagee. Still it was adaquate, clean and had a nice selection of ladies. I give it a B-/C+.

The Grove
10-20-05, 02:44
Anyone know if a girl named Phoebe (maybe it was pronounced more like "Beebee") still works at the AMP closest to the Grayhound station? She was tall (5'9+), very thin, long straight hair, and she wore glasses? I saw her maybe a year ago. I know it's a long shot, but maybe somebody's seen her lately?

Breast Love
10-30-05, 04:32
Does anyone have good info on any of these (or other) suburb AMPS?

I'm looking to hit one of the above in the next few days, but could use some advice. I don't wanna get ripped off, but I also understand none of these are Ch2 caliber.

Cephlapod Love
10-31-05, 14:18
I see Sun Garden on Vine St. posting all over the place on CL? What is up with that? Sounds like the standard fare 0.5 plus Franklin all 'young girls.'

I guess I'd be up to a new experience, but with so much exposure it seems a bit frightening to wander over there. I mean really 6 to 10 ads a day! Isn't this waving a big red flag for LE?

Any advice? Always looking to expand beyond the CH2 gig.

Cephlapod Love
11-30-05, 11:28
So I recently wandered back to Da Da Da on 13th Street for a couple of reasons, just flamed out on a CE date, wanted to relive the friendly attitude of the previous visit and wanted to experience the tall lady I had observed during the initial visit.

As I entered into Da3 was met by the mamasan, Young, who gave me the standard questions about being there before, who seen, etc., but not after pointing out that sign on the door says 'Appointment needed.' I don't remember that sign on the first visit, nor the attitude about it either, but that could just be the difference between a mid week visit (last time) and a weekend visit.

So I asked for the tall girl and was told 'all tall.' So I got to select from two ladies, one of which didn't even look at me, as she seemed bored or uninterested. So I picked the other girl that at least smiled. Off we went to TS, basic standard stuff, none of the special slides, probes, fingerings, etc. of daHill.

Back in the room it went slowly so I started caressing the lady, finally moving to DATY for about 10 or 15 minutes. So then we switched to French, which was so uninspired I had to imagine being at daHill to get going. Her position was limited to mish and no enthusiasm or interest. I tried to warm her up more but she just went through the motions. Gee, last time there the lady got into some swapping spit, but not this one. So I paid and was about to leave when the disappointment of the situation got to me, so I went to see the mamasan.

Mamasan was just a bit apologetic, but did point out, 'no appointment' and 'girl no good, call for appointment.' She offered round two with the same lady as a freebie, but I figured why bother. I even stated disappointment in no kissing as that had happened before, and the girl said. "Oh, you never asked for that!' Huh!?!?!!! I spent time in DATY giving her the opportunity to have some fun, I tried to kiss her on several occasions (among other things) and she says 'you have to ask'???? I have never asked before at an AMP and still the lady has complied, even if just the tight-lipped press. Gee, what is next, no favors unless you ask?

Don't know if I will give this place another chance. Could be that an appointment is the way to go and treatment might be better. Of course as they say 'third time is a charm.' We'll see, daHill is looking more tempting.

Cyberbrewer
12-01-05, 00:44
You need to look here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=344574&highlight=ch2+address#post344574

Ski Bum 58
12-01-05, 14:55
Ok, I've seen all the great things being said about this place and want to treat myself and check it out. What's the street address, and who's ATF currently?

Little Conner
12-04-05, 16:34
Anyone got any reviews for the AMP on Welsh and the one on Frankford?

Dr Dong
12-07-05, 19:20
Havnt been back there since I was told Sophia had left, so decided to give it a shot yesterday. Pleasant enough greeting at the front door and led into one of the 5 or 6 rooms they have. Sometimes I ask to a line up and occassionally I just ask Mamasan to choose for me. Today was a "I dont care, I'll make the best of it" kinda day, so the choice was out of my hands. In came Mimi. Looked to be in early to mid 20's, enhanced tits which i dont like, for the record, and a hairy bush. Looked like there was some scarring on her belly but the light were dim. Asked for all the monies up front. Slipped her a total of $160. Declined the TS, and got right to the massage. Talking about the TS. I have a huge gripe about the whole TS experience. THEY NEED BIGGER TOWELS, for us "robust" guys. I know for a fact that I'm not the only chubber to visit these AMP's. Anyway, the massage was nice, very soft and knew where to pay particular attention. She asked me to turn over too quickly, but I told her a just wanted her to continue just what she was doing. Finally, when it was starting to hurt from my woody, I turned over. She did some deliberate licking of my member, and ultimately put the condom on and went down on me. Very very unique technique. She's go down, and pretty far I might add, and kinda bite it a little on the way up. Just enough to feel awesome and not hurt. She had definite DT potentional. 69 for a bit, followed by cowgirl. Pussy was soaked and she was fairly tight. Finally put her on her back, legs way up on my shoulders and slammed her slow and deep. She handled it well, and tightened that pussy in perfect synchrony with my thrusting. Shot my load, layed there a bit, a little more massage and I got bored and said my farewells. Til next time...... Doc

Scorpo Rising
12-13-05, 04:20
Where's the best place to score chicks?

Dr Sam
12-14-05, 13:56
I just wanna visit AMP for the first time.

What should i do to get a good service?

Which place would you recommend?

Dord
12-14-05, 14:37
I founded this: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/118149649.html

This is an ad for the “Sun Garden” 1235A Vine Street not far from CH2
It says “Meet the real girl for a real fun” And has 2 pics.

I do not know she is real or not but if she is it is a good reason to visit Sun Garden.
Good ad and if CH2 has something like this will be just great.

First time I see real pics from any AMPs

ExtremeSex
12-15-05, 11:10
Where's the best place to score chicks?
God when will this looser give up?

ExtremeSex
12-15-05, 11:13
I founded this: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/118149649.html

This is an ad for the “Sun Garden” 1235A Vine Street not far from CH2
It says “Meet the real girl for a real fun” And has 2 pics.

I do not know she is real or not but if she is it is a good reason to visit Sun Garden.
Good ad and if CH2 has something like this will be just great.

First time I see real pics from any AMPs

Typical Philly amp, girls are not the ones pictured (although they may have been at some point in time). The place has gotten some bad reviews lateley, I've even heard the girls are trying to upsell services. Personally I would worry about all those CL postings, they are doing. Either they really need the business, or they are just trying to get shut down.

ExtremeSex
12-15-05, 11:14
Anyone got any reviews for the AMP on Welsh and the one on Frankford?

You might get a better response, if you provided more info on the places in question. Such as locations other than a major street name.

Horny Harry
12-15-05, 22:28
Where's the best place to score chicks?Scorpo, let me break it to you gently. People who join an adult community such as ours have a responsibility to behave like grownups and open their ears and thought processes as well as their mouths. You, in your 25 meaningless, immature posts, have failed to read or acknowledge information already contained in this forum. If you are truly unable to digest the posts of others, or ask thoughtful questions, or share your experiences, then you don't belong here.

No "chick" is going to let you "score" with her if you come on like a 12 year-old, as you have done here. Any chick you encounter is going to laugh in your face if you start asking naive questions without regard to what she has said or is saying. In other words, Scorpo, the best place to score chicks for you, until such time as you grow up, is in the privacy of your own bedroom, perhaps assisted by your imagination and your left hand.

DocStrangelove
12-16-05, 00:21
<Where's the best place to score chicks?>

Take Allegheny to Kensington and head north. When you see the 7-11 on your right whip er around in a squeeling Uey and double park right on the K under the L. Run across the street to the 7-11 while letting your car unlocked and running so you can grab some hoes and scoot quickly.

Wear your best 24k bling so the hoes know who is the bone totin`pimpin daddy. Hold a crisp twenty dollar bill aloft in your left hand. When you see some hoes simply shout out loudly, "paying twenty dollars for a blowjob here!".
Just stand behind the 7-11 dumpsters and get your root chawled.

Follow this advice and you should have some action in no time.

dog

disclaimer: (This report contains forward looking statements and may not be a reliable source of information. Past performance does not indicate future results. Old Dog assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from adherance to advice, tips, techniques, or methods detailed here. As always, your mileage my vary.)

Jacken
12-30-05, 11:16
<Where's the best place to score chicks?>

Take Allegheny to Kensington and head north. When you see the 7-11 on your right whip er around in a squeeling Uey and double park right on the K under the L. Run across the street to the 7-11 while letting your car unlocked and running so you can grab some hoes and scoot quickly.

Wear your best 24k bling so the hoes know who is the bone totin`pimpin daddy. Hold a crisp twenty dollar bill aloft in your left hand. When you see some hoes simply shout out loudly, "paying twenty dollars for a blowjob here!".
Just stand behind the 7-11 dumpsters and get your root chawled.

Follow this advice and you should have some action in no time.

dog

disclaimer: (This report contains forward looking statements and may not be a reliable source of information. Past performance does not indicate future results. Old Dog assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from adherance to advice, tips, techniques, or methods detailed here. As always, your mileage my vary.)

I've been reading this board for years, and every now and then add my 2 cents to it. I find that this place board has been full of information the helped me "score with chicks", and stay out of trouble. This is the fist time a post actually had me rolling on the floor laughing. Dog, you just took this board to a new level. Thank you.

Jacken

John Salmons
12-30-05, 15:16
There is a new amp that has opened up called Accupressure Center. Just wondering if anyone else has been there yet. I have gone a few times already and have had good service each time. There is also 1/2 hr available.

I visited Da Swan and I guess everyone else was busy so the mamasan gave the massage. Very good service and DD's. I do not think she typically gives the massages so perhaps I got lucky.