PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Southpaw
03-11-05, 20:09
Hey, this board is as dead as Water St. was when I cruised it twice last Saturday night :(

Have the cops shut down all of the action?

Spanky Spank
04-18-05, 01:22
I was in Lancaster on Friday. Nothing and I mean nothing. No AMPS in the papers. Nothing on Water St. The police chief should get an award.

Cooter Hunter
05-27-05, 08:07
Cruised Water street for the first time in nearly 8 months last night, it was completely dead, anyone know why its so dry now? Has LE cracked down on our lady friends or has the action just shifted to another part of town?

GuyFromScpa
05-27-05, 15:30
I went out around lunch out of curiousity. Nothing to be found on Water or Duke. Was hoping to find a lunch time distraction. If anyone has any suggestions for the Lancaster area for lunch time escapades, let me know. I know LE is a pain there, but there has to be action somewhere.

John Salmons
06-13-05, 13:50
Any recommendations on who I should see there?

Iorek
06-22-05, 13:44
this is crazy, they are going to make us actually get real girlfriends or reaquaint ourselves with our wives. this has got to stop, where are the goddam street walkers?????

Chavers
08-05-05, 21:09
Saw Ashlee today at the Whirl. Very pleasant experience. No FS here, but you can get very creative with most. The place has been open forever and never seems to have any LE problems.

Spanky Spank
08-09-05, 13:52
So well get on here and ***** that there's no action in Lancaster. Well there's this one girl who advertises on Craigslist all the time. She looks pricy, but claims to be 19 and hot. Anyone ever pulled the trigger on her?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/88769417.html
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/87678756.html

I've found one good provider in the area off Craigslist so while I'm always hesitant to believe anything, maybe this girl could be something.

Sam
08-09-05, 17:30
Sexibecki has her own web site at http://www.sexibecki.zoomshare.com/

There are reviews somewhere. Do a google search on Becki Lancaster GFE

steve89391
08-09-05, 17:47
I have seen her when she worked for Solana. Becki leaves very much to be desired not horrible by any stretch but also not GFE by definition. Shes def not worth more than $$ or $$.25. Unless however she has really cleaned up her act and improved her service. FYI when I saw her it was about 6 months ago.

Cooter Hunter
10-04-05, 09:11
Chavers, tell us about Whirl a sage, what's the going rate there? how would you rate the girls, I am into chics that arent too young and have a little meat on them, particularly in the chest area!! Anyway, I have lived in Lanc county, and have been wanting to check that place out, but I dont know anything about it.

Cooter Hunter
10-04-05, 09:13
Guys is there anything on water street these days? Its been about 5 months since I cruised and about a year since I got lucky. What's going on?!?!?!

Burbs Monger
10-04-05, 11:29
Wlc- Whirl is a nice place to relax. They do run specials, typical rates are .60 for 30 mins, .80 for 45 and 1.1 for 1 hr. On wed's they run a special for .7 for 45 mins and fridays they run .9 for 1 hr. Typically, tips are about .2 or .3 less then the room rate, however, as always, if the girl goes above and beyond, room rate tip is about right.

If you are looking for girls w/ meat on their bones and a nice up top, ashley is a very nice choice. Bambi is another one which might meet your requirements. I have no experienced Mandi, but I have gotten several pm's about her and she is highly recommended, but I will tell you now that she has nothing up top and is slim.

As far as being creative, everything except for fs and bj or dfk are on the menu with these two. I have enjoyed the company of both and both are into digital manipulation and penetration, russian, and daty.

Thrills
12-04-05, 09:37
I've been to Whirl-A-Sage many times and have only gotten a hj at the end of the session. Can you guys please clue me in when you've said you can be creative with the girls. Give me some details! Also tell me what is russian and daty?

Mikey Baby
12-07-05, 08:20
I've been to Whirl-A-Sage many times and have only gotten a hj at the end of the session. Can you guys please clue me in when you've said you can be creative with the girls. Give me some details! Also tell me what is russian and daty?

Russian is a titty fuck or for those who live in Intercourse....stroking your dick between her tits

DATY is cunniligus or for those who live in Bird in Hand....eating her pussy.

Big Hick
12-08-05, 15:11
I'm moving to Lancaster from MI. As a fan of recreational massages, I was interested in Whirl-A-Sage. I can't find their address in Yahoo Yellow. Can someone let me know the cross streets? Also are they open on Sunday or Monday? Thanks in advance. If anyone needs some tips about the Detroit/AA area, let me know.

Thrills
12-10-05, 09:29
244 N Lime St, Lancaster. 394-6535 Hrs: Mon - Fr., 11 am - 12:30 am, Sat., 11 am to 12 Midnight

Thrills
12-12-05, 17:30
Has any gotten a massage from Candy, a tall, thin blonde at Whirl-A-Sage? What did she do? Get any DATY or Russian?

Thrills
12-14-05, 16:45
Has anyone got a massage from Candy, a thin blonde at Whirl-A-Sage? What happenend?

Burbs Monger
12-15-05, 00:04
I have gotten a massage from her. I only saw her once, but my opinion was she is cute, no chest to do russian. No daty offered, just a very mechanical hj.

I have heard that april is very good. I have not experienced her as she seems to work mostly nights, but I have seen some very good reviews of her.

Be Safe

Thrills
12-15-05, 17:03
What have you heard that makes April real good? Where have you seen the reviews?

Golfing Today
12-27-05, 21:38
I visited Whirl last week and saw Candy. She has a smoking body. I took the 30 minute massage and got the normal mutual massage. All in all a good time with the normal release at the end.

Golfing Today
12-28-05, 21:28
I stopped by Whirl last week and had a great session with Candy. What a smokin body. went for the 1/2 hour session and was not disappointed. Normal MP treatment with the fantastic finish. Will definatley go again.

Big Hick
12-30-05, 23:15
I went there on Monday morning. Picked Olivia. About 5'6", mid-20's, nice C rack. Medium build. The massage was good. The finishing act was OK. She got up on the table next to me and made it feel intimate. During the massage she started talking about her BF, which is irritating. I know this stuff is part fantasy, but I really don't care about her boyfriend. .60 door fee, .60 tip. I think I tipped too high. She asked for it before we started and I usually match the door fee (I'm from Detroit).

I would like to go again, but the day crew had slim pickins. I'm not a chubby chaser or like women older than me.

Is the night crew better?