PDA

View Full Version : Snow Hill

Admin
04-10-02, 05:55
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Darrell01
06-11-08, 17:19
About ten years ago, I happened on a small place just outside Snow Hill, NC that offered massage. The best thing I remember was their "Bad Boy Special" for 100 bucks. Anyone know if it still exists or what the name was? I remember paying a dollar or two for a membership and the girls were decent and worked hard for the price.

Darrell01
06-11-08, 17:21
About ten years ago, I happened on a small place just outside Snow Hill, NC that offered massage. The best thing I remember was their "Bad Boy Special" for 100 bucks. Anyone know if it still exists or what the name was? I remember paying a dollar or two for a membership and the girls were decent and worked hard for the price.

Oh and there was one girl who gave an awesome HJ/BJ for less than what it costs to gas up my car!

Irate Pirate
08-22-09, 20:01
Oh and there was one girl who gave an awesome HJ/BJ for less than what it costs to gas up my car!

Used to be called Playmates. A non descript cinder block building.

Drove by there the other night - place is now a church ... go figure :) Used to be a jack shack ...

Is the Misty Blue still south of Greenville? Same MO - jack shack ...

Meckster
08-25-09, 02:38

Drove by there the other night - place is now a church ... go figure :) Used to be a jack shack ...

Is the Misty Blue still south of Greenville? Same MO - jack shack ...

It too is no longer. I'm really shocked at how dead the Greenville area has become. There was a good dream in Goldsboro, can't even find here anymore.

Irate Pirate
08-25-09, 23:16
Kinda like Mercury ... too clse to the sun ;)

Interesting that Playmates was turned into a church.

Silver Bullet on 264 looks like a roadhouse.

Lots of free college ass in Greenville, that affects the street scene.

-IP

Johnson1067
02-19-12, 19:54

Drove by there the other night. Place is now a church. Go figure. Used to be a jack shack.

Is the Misty Blue still south of Greenville? Same MO. Jack shack.I was in Gville area and went there once, and it was a drag. There was a Black girl with big tits and all she did was ***** and tell me what she wouldn't do. I was annoyed to no end, and finally I talked her into letting me rub the johnson between those big tits-and after about 2 minutes I blew my load on her tits and face. Man was she pissed that I came on her. I was laughing as I left out the back door.