PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Monkey Boy
04-06-05, 00:48
Since all the AMP are closing down around the area; (York). Do you know if Jody's is still open?

Misty Mounter
06-01-05, 10:35
Jody's is still open and still the only place that always has FS available. Can possibly get something more exotic than 1/2 & 1/2, but that varies from 1 girl to the next.

What's the latest on Miss Lindsey's. It was hit or miss in the past. Anybody know whats currently available and going rates?

Thencame Brnsn
06-01-05, 15:38
Normally I post in Chicago area and Tidewater area boards. But was just wondering?

When I drove Route 30 just West of Gettysburg a bit over three years ago there was a Spa/parlor with a woman's name. Paper advertised open Saturdays (with two girl special). However at 4:00 PM (1600 my time) they were shut down hard. Wondering if place is still there? I will be driving through area to western Indiana early next month and might hop in for a visit. If not, anything else along Route 30, from, oh let's say Route 17 - Pittsburg?

nokiablue
06-23-05, 12:20
I was at Jody's last week and unfortunately a not too bad looking girl was yelling at a guy as he was leaving and went in aroom and came out and told me I needed to come back when the next girl came in that she was very stressed out. A few weeks prior I was driving by and noticed a very young and hot body laying out on their deck. mmmmmm I wish I would have had time to check that out!!! Anybody have their schedule and any recommendations? I haven't checked that place for a while and last week was the first in ages.

nokiablue
06-23-05, 12:21
I visted this place long time ago on RT15. They had some really hot girls there too. I remember a couple years ago I drove by and it looked worse then it had before with grass growing. Anyone know if this place is opena nd if you would recommend it?

Sam
06-23-05, 20:35
I think you mean Route 11 (Molly Pitcher Highway near the MD border) on the east side of the road near a chain link fence and factory.

Yes, it is still open. I was there once many years ago, and happened to drive by last month.

Max #01
06-28-05, 21:24
I decided to stop in at Jody's after about a two-year hiatus. On my last visit, I wasn't impressed and practically had to beg for a happy ending.

This time was different and along the lines of what I've heard about the place. I wound up with Lexy, who explained the new procedures. Since they weren't a licensed massage business, she said she couldn't massage me. However, I could massage her. We got "comfortable" to the same degree back in the room. She laid on her stomach and I massaged her. The reversal of roles was really a pleasant turn-on! I made a couple of passes through paydirt and she didn't object. As a matter of fact, she made that area more accessible.

She flipped over and I went to work on her front side. I told her I needed to take a closer look at where I had massaged earlier. She was VERY responsive! To make a long story short, she hand-signalled me for extras and prices. The complete package set me back $$ for a gift + $.6 for the house. It was comparable to what one would pay for the lower-end DC establishments.

Overall, not a bad experience at all and I will visit again.

Lexy mentioned that Miss Lindsay's is pretty much the same, but I can't confirm from personal experience.

PM me if you'd like more details.

Gus NC
07-07-05, 17:38
I'll be in the Gettysburg area later this month. Where is Jody's located?

Sam
07-08-05, 01:46
The place is on the north side of Route 30 about 6- 10 miles west of Gettysburg.

Lincoln76
11-23-05, 13:27
Long time reader of the Forum, but this is my first post.

I've been to Jody's dozens of times, going back to 2001 or so. FS has almost always been available -- the only constraint has been my budget. The standard rate has been $$ unless you become a regular with a girl.

Anyway, I've moved to a different location in PA and haven't been there as frequently lately. Sadly, I heard that Gina left. Does anyone know who the latest hottie is there? (If there are any.) With Jody's, the selection is not always the best. But when they get a good one, it's worth it.

The last time I was there, I saw Lexi. She's a little plump for my taste, but she was definitely willing to please. I opted for only a CBJ, but FS was definitely available.

stgfir1
12-05-05, 17:47
Just read on another board that there was a big fire at Jody's last night. Anyone have any info? I hope everyone's ok.

pneumatics
12-06-05, 00:48
Let's all hope they rebuild quickly.

Fire Destroys Massage Parlor

POSTED: 8:32 am EST December 5, 2005
UPDATED: 4:58 pm EST December 5, 2005

ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. -- A fire destroyed a massage parlor in Adams County Sunday night.

The fire was discovered around 11:30 p.m. at Jody's TLC on Route 30 outside of Gettysburg.

There are no reports of injuries.

Copyright 2005 by WGAL.com. All rights reserved.

Lincoln76
12-14-05, 13:35
Has anyone heard anything about the status of the girls who worked at Jody's? Have any gone to Miss Lindsey's or anywhere else in the area? Has anyone heard about any plans to rebuild or to open up the business in another location? Do they know what caused the fire?

I tried calling their number just to see what would happen and, of course, no one answered. The fact that the number had not yet been disconnected was encouraging, but I'm thinking that it's only a matter of time.

NormanW
12-29-05, 14:15
Hey dude,

Do you ever get out of the home?

All your boring post are pictures of hookers ads.

Do you ever see real live women?

What a sad life.