PDA

View Full Version : Lower Azusa new Garvey?

Maxen
04-04-17, 22:02
Health west of bowling good for FS, behind kbbq few gals from 999. Haven't ventured further East.

ChickChasin
04-07-17, 14:06
Who did you see and do you recommend? PM me please.

ValleyGuy888
04-19-17, 13:40
Who did you see and do you recommend? PM me please.There are two new girls here, Nana and Tina. I do know Tina from 999 on Garvey.

BTW have you tried Tiffany's Salon at corner of Temple City Blvd. And Lower Azusa Rd. ? Hold in the wall place but some nice FS action is available (by appointment only).

Socalimp
04-19-17, 16:39
There are two new girls here, Nana and Tina. I do know Tina from 999 on Garvey.

BTW have you tried Tiffany's Salon at corner of Temple City Blvd. And Lower Azusa Rd. ? Hold in the wall place but some nice FS action is available (by appointment only).I'm going today to check that out.

Any more details on contact or damages?

ChickChasin
04-20-17, 11:04
I'm going today to check that out.

Any more details on contact or damages?Looking forward to your report.

ValleyGuy888
04-20-17, 12:27
This place is located at the intersection of Santa Anita and Lower Azusa Rd. By the Japanese fast food place There are 3 providers, Bonnie, Candy and Eva, there on the weekends. Generally on weekdays only two of them (I can tell you guys these gals will offer FS once they are comfortable with you).

Maxen
05-05-17, 00:02
L Chinese young cute and curvy like a latina curves are a nice change of pace on an Asian gal! There's something about a younger curvy gal then an older one!! Still kind tight, curvy but not sloppy!

A mid 20's.

T nice 'c' with great areolas! They get kind of puffy!

H did the sniff test after some fiddling, all good!!

E Luna is clean and private! Great parking!!

R yes! Masagi, play, masagi play, made an effort for round 3, my friend just couldn't do it.

She's great for q newbie! Super friendly, greqt English and super nice!!1 hr. 4 tipped 80 cause she went for 2nd and third pop without me asking for more! Great service!! With this kind of attitude and service, shell become a rockstar fast!!

Mondo72
05-05-17, 05:19
L Chinese young cute and curvy like a latina curves are a nice change of pace on an Asian gal! There's something about a younger curvy gal then an older one!! Still kind tight, curvy but not sloppy!

A mid 20's.

R yes! Masagi, play, masagi play, made an effort for round 3, my friend just couldn't do it.

She's great for q newbie! Super friendly, greqt English and super nice!!1 hr. 4 tipped 80 cause she went for 2nd and third pop without me asking for more! Great service!! With this kind of attitude and service, shell become a rockstar fast!!Hey Maxen,

Yep, looks like that place is promising. Did you happen to catch any of the other girls name while there or seen any of them?

I was there a few months back and posted about Yuyu or Lulu, now I realized after reading your post that I never followed up with her!

Might have to visit soon before the stampede begins, LOL.

Mondo.

Maxen
05-05-17, 11:17
Hey Maxen,

Yep, looks like that place is promising. Did you happen to catch any of the other girls name while there or seen any of them?

I was there a few months back and posted about Yuyu or Lulu, now I realized after reading your post that I never followed up with her!

Might have to visit soon before the stampede begins, LOL.

Mondo.There was a Cici, too fobby for my taste, Jojo is he only, pretty but very limited menu, but nice as well, also an older lady, haven't tried her yet, not for me either.

Maxen
05-05-17, 11:23
There was a Cici, too fobby for my taste, Jojo is he only, pretty but very limited menu, but nice as well, also an older lady, haven't tried her yet, not for me either.Angel and Mae too, but she's gone, was best one there!

Maxen
05-06-17, 10:27

A mid 20's.

She's great for q newbie! Super friendly, greqt English and super nice!!1 hr. 4 tipped 80 cause she went for 2nd and third pop without me asking for more! Great service!! With this kind of attitude and service, shell become a rockstar fast!!Seriously folks, use common sense, I gave you some info now it's up to you to use it. Don't pm me about her schedule and what else will she do, etc. Do a little research with the clues provided Call and find out if she's in and visit. Sheesh.

MikeFandango
05-06-17, 20:02
Seriously folks, use common sense, I gave you some info now it's up to you to use it. Don't pm me about her schedule and what else will she do, etc. Do a little research with the clues provided Call and find out if she's in and visit. Sheesh.Bottom Line is that some people got zero game skill, between this two places at each side of the bowling place and k massage you cannot strike out, still need to check out that one on temple and azusa but its always close.

Sticker
05-07-17, 08:50
Seriously folks, use common sense, I gave you some info now it's up to you to use it. Don't pm me about her schedule and what else will she do, etc. Do a little research with the clues provided Call and find out if she's in and visit. Sheesh.When you've been in this game as along as I have, you know that oftentimes calling a place to make an appointment with a girl is hit-and-miss, because many spots will say your preferred provider it there just to lure you in. Bait and switch. A regular at said establishment, who has visited said girl repeatedly, will know her schedule. We're on this forum to share info, and I have never taken offense when a fellow monger PM'd me on this subject. I provide a girl's schedule, to the best of my knowledge, add in a few more details about the session, and all is good. If I get a return favor later on, fine, if not, that's fine, too. Just living the altruistic life.

Sticker
05-07-17, 09:22
Having called Luna previously, with no answer, I decided to take my chances yesterday and make the nearly one-hour drive from OC, hoping to say hello to the recently fabled Ellie. Upon arrival, a very pretty girl greeting me, but not Ellie. When I asked if Ellie was working, she nodded yes, to which I replied, "Great, I'd like to see her. ".

Got nekkid and ready, but the same girl who greeted me came back in the room to provide -- just not what I was hoping to be provided with. Face down massage with almost no teasing until flip time, when she asked if my southern soldier would like to be taken care of. I got up off the table and said, "Yes, but let's do everything. " She balked and said only HJ, and I could see she wasn't going to budge on that. So I just kicked back and let the HE happen. Touching allowed only on top of her clothes, but at least she gave a satisfying release and had a mouth-open smile during the festivities, especially during the explosion.

Making small talk afterwards, I learned she was JoJo, which explained the HE only. Very rare, in my decades of playing, to come across an establishment where some girls are HE-only, while others are FS. Usually it's one type of place or the other.

Bottom line: She gives a competent massage and a decent release, but I can find that in a multitude of places 10 minutes from my home. Perhaps I'll try to connect with Ellie at Luna again, but it will be sheer lunacy to drive that far without snagging the prize.

Maxen
05-07-17, 10:09
Having called Luna previously, with no answer, I decided to take my chances yesterday and make the nearly one-hour drive from OC, hoping to say hello to the recently fabled Ellie. Upon arrival, a very pretty girl greeting me, but not Ellie. When I asked if Ellie was working, she nodded yes, to which I replied, "Great, I'd like to see her. ".

Got nekkid and ready, but the same girl who greeted me came back in the room to provide -- just not what I was hoping to be provided with. Face down massage with almost no teasing until flip time, when she asked if my southern soldier would like to be taken care of. I got up off the table and said, "Yes, but let's do everything. " She balked and said only HJ, and I could see she wasn't going to budge on that. So I just kicked back and let the HE happen. Touching allowed only on top of her clothes, but at least she gave a satisfying release and had a mouth-open smile during the festivities, especially during the explosion.

Making small talk afterwards, I learned she was JoJo, which explained the HE only. Very rare, in my decades of playing, to come across an establishment where some girls are HE-only, while others are FS. Usually it's one type of place or the other.

Bottom line: She gives a competent massage and a decent release, but I can find that in a multitude of places 10 minutes from my home. Perhaps I'll try to connect with Ellie at Luna again, but it will be sheer lunacy to drive that far without snagging the prize.It's all part of the 'hunt' win some lose some, at least you got taken care of.

Maxen
05-13-17, 09:24
Tried out pkace next to gad station and between two ethnic eateries. Met Ivy.

L cute you /10.

A mid 30's.

T C's.

H clean no funk from starfish which I kept tickling.

E new spa only a few weeks old I was told.

R probably entrance 25 for 1/2 tip 60.

MikeFandango
05-13-17, 21:22
Tried out pkace next to gad station and between two ethnic eateries. Met Ivy.

L cute you /10.

A mid 30's.

T C's.

H clean no funk from starfish which I kept tickling.

E new spa only a few weeks old I was told.

R probably entrance 25 for 1/2 tip 60.Looking for Ivy, I met Sasa instead a very average looking girl in jeans, she quoted me 25/40 for an hour but I declined, went to Luna where a nice looking girl in jeans around 25/28 quoted me the same amount but she was busy and told me to came back in an hour, end up at K with the reliable Candy for a nice good service as usual.

Maxen
05-14-17, 12:00
Looking for Ivy, I met Sasa instead a very average looking girl in jeans, she quoted me 25/40 for an hour but I declined, went to Luna where a nice looking girl in jeans around 25/28 quoted me the same amount but she was busy and told me to came back in an hour, end up at K with the reliable Candy for a nice good service as usual.Still haven't been to K. It's on my 'list'.

ChickChasin
05-16-17, 16:17
This place is located at the intersection of Santa Anita and Lower Azusa Rd. By the Japanese fast food place There are 3 providers, Bonnie, Candy and Eva, there on the weekends. Generally on weekdays only two of them (I can tell you guys these gals will offer FS once they are comfortable with you).Went to this place. Met with the woman that greeted me. She was about 5' tall, petite frame, good looking (7 out of 10), long black hair, mid 30's.... She asked what I wanted and I told her half hr for which the rate was $3. This is only the 3rd AMP I've been to and everytime they always ask if I remembered them. It might be some sort of strategy or I look like one of you guys!

She walked me to the room and gave a decent massage. There was a little teasing but the massage lasted a bit longer than usual, so I had a feeling FS wasn't on the menu. On the flip, she offered HE to which I nodded and accepted. During the play my hands were allowed to roam. Butt was a little flat but appears to have enhanced Cs up top.. (She laid on the table with me so it was hard to get a good feel). I made my way down south and it felt like she was wearing extra padding, so I am not sure if this played into the menu option. Anyway, she was very kind the entire time and damage was $5. I gave her $6 and left. I would repeat. I failed to get a name but I think this was Candy.

Maxen
05-16-17, 16:50

Bottom line: She gives a competent massage and a decent release, but I can find that in a multitude of places 10 minutes from my home. Perhaps I'll try to connect with Ellie at Luna again, but it will be sheer lunacy to drive that far without snagging the prize.She asked me not to give out her name, been going to LUNA for a bit so, they know I'm a regular, and boss is in.

In room and my therapist says she doesn't want boss to know she provides 'extras' so she doesn't want to go out of the room to get the supplies, I don't have one on me either. (bad boy scout) anywaybon flip she gets on table and we start cuddling. I'm rubbing my friend on her butt and before I know it, I'm inside bb after a few minutes, she gets off and starts asking who I see there, must of answered correctly cause she goes right into BBBJ CIM!! Finished, get Cleaned up and tip $80.

, Tells me to ask for her again, so 'next' time even better service she says Persistence and loyalty pays off!

Mondo72
05-17-17, 03:24
She asked me not to give out her name, been going to LUNA for a bit so, they know I'm a regular, and boss is in.

In room and my therapist says she doesn't want boss to know she provides 'extras' so she doesn't want to go out of the room to get the supplies, I don't have one on me either. (bad boy scout) anywaybon flip she gets on table and we start cuddling. I'm rubbing my friend on her butt and before I know it, I'm inside bb after a few minutes, she gets off and starts asking who I see there, must of answered correctly cause she goes right into BBBJ CIM!! Finished, get Cleaned up and tip $80.

, Tells me to ask for her again, so 'next' time even better service she says Persistence and loyalty pays off!Hey Max,

Nice score man. I still have not gone back to Luna but with this report I'll be itching to make it back soon, LOL.

Mondo.

Maxen
05-17-17, 20:05
Hey Max,

Nice score man. I still have not gone back to Luna but with this report I'll be itching to make it back soon, LOL.

Mondo.More info on Luna. Was also told girls only get tip money, house keeps entire entrance fee. Just an FYI.

Just_Shat
05-20-17, 15:56
There was a Cici, too fobby for my taste, Jojo is he only, pretty but very limited menu, but nice as well, also an older lady, haven't tried her yet, not for me either.Went to Luna and drew Cici, taller girl from bejing with a tattoo on wrist. Her english was good, massage was OK. No teasing until after the flip, then HE w / the bra off. I will be coming back to see if more is available.

Johnne
05-22-17, 05:41

A mid 20's.

She's great for q newbie! Super friendly, greqt English and super nice!!1 hr. 4 tipped 80 cause she went for 2nd and third pop without me asking for more! Great service!! With this kind of attitude and service, shell become a rockstar fast!!Can I get some info on where.

ChickChasin
05-22-17, 12:31
Went to Luna and drew Cici, taller girl from bejing with a tattoo on wrist. Her english was good, massage was OK. No teasing until after the flip, then HE w / the bra off. I will be coming back to see if more is available.How old was she? Looks? Damage?

Mankopako
05-22-17, 14:39
Got JoJo who is a good looking gal with the tattoo on her upper left arm. She wanted 100 to just take off her top! Said no thanks and paid 60 for a HJ. She does nothing more than HJ. I mean she's pretty and all for a Chinese are&T joint lady but ain't worth that much. She does have nice D-cup tits though as far as I could feel over her clothes.

Mondo72
05-23-17, 02:21
Hey fellow mongers.

Since the reports lately have been pretty consistent on the + side decided to pay them a visit today after visiting a couple of other joints in the area.

Anyway, walked in and out comes from one of the rooms a young gal who might had been scared to see me walk right by the place she's prolly giving some FUN times to another monger, this was around 3 pm. Anyone here was there at this time with her?

So, another gal (Angela) comes and greets me and calms down the other gal, Lucy (I think) and puts me in the adjacent room and get 30 from me. She comes back as I'm sitting in the table waiting for her and asks the "been here before" question. Told her about Yuyu / Lulu and the FUN I had with her so from there she proceeds to tell me if I wanted lite or? Told her to give a medium to start and then switch to lite. She gave me a 10" average massage and then asked me to flip. At this time she starts flirting and with a sly smile ask if she can get some oil on Jr. Gave her the go ahead and she proceeds to start a HJ which in the end turned out pretty good cause of the way she performed. She started licking my nipples and moaning and though the nipple doesn't do it for me the moaning most certainly turned me on big time.

While this was going on she pulled her pants down to show me a pretty nice butt (had a small tattoo above one cheek) I started rubbing her clit and feeling her A hole. She keep licking my nipples and moaning and at the same time looking at me while doing this.

After a few minutes of this I busted and we both smiled.

Went and got hot towel and cleaned me up and after brought me some water. Asked her if more could be had on future visits and she smile and pulled out her small B's to show me her nice nips and said yes. On the down side her lower abdomen has signs of childbirth and prolly would be good if she could get that section fixed with some cosmetic work.

I would recommend Angela, she's prolly early 30's, give her a 7 overall if she didn't have that lower abdomen issue I would've give her an 8. She's easy on the eyes and for me the most appealing part is her performance and moaning.

I'll try again some time down the road to see if I can get her to BBBJ on me.

Enjoy fellows.

Monday.

P.S. E 30 to house 45 to Angela.

Just_Shat
05-23-17, 12:32
How old was she? Looks? Damage?Late 20's to early 30's, I'd rate her a high 6, . 3 to the house and. 5 to Cici.

Pcpc1688
05-23-17, 18:22
Can I get some info on where.11 out 12 posts asking pleading for info. 1 post of basically useless info. Leave this free loader be guys.

If you want help Johnnie, go give us some credible intel.

PC out.

ChickChasin
05-24-17, 01:25
Late 20's to early 30's, I'd rate her a high 6, . 3 to the house and. 5 to Cici.Thanks for the response. Will check her out.

Mankopako
05-30-17, 14:43
Went into K to check out the ladies working there. Saw two ladies who were both in their late 40's or early 50's. One was OK looking and the other looked a little more heavier and not as attractive as the first. Just asked for the rate and told them that I'd be back later.

Maxen
05-31-17, 09:57
Was at Luna yesterday, my therapist notices a lot of covers that must of fallen off the little table. She was embarrassed picking them up, told her no big deal, we won't need one.

Wireless91910
05-31-17, 11:33
At least it wasn't used. I had an early morning appointment at a well known shop in OC and when I went into the room I noticed a souvenir from the last dude of the night. The girl was totally embarrassed.

Was at Luna yesterday, my therapist notices a lot of covers that must of fallen off the little table. She was embarrassed picking them up, told her no big deal, we won't need one.

Mondo72
06-01-17, 04:31
Was at Luna yesterday, my therapist notices a lot of covers that must of fallen off the little table. She was embarrassed picking them up, told her no big deal, we won't need one.Hey Max,

Did you hit it out of the park? BBFS? If you don't mind sharing her name if that was the case. PM if necessary.

TIA.

Mondo.

Maxen
06-01-17, 16:09
Hey Max,

Did you hit it out of the park? BBFS? If you don't mind sharing her name if that was the case. PM if necessary.

TIA.

Mondo.I did, but her M. O. Is a nice short bb 'dip' less then a minute then pull out for BBBJCIM. I want to finish CIP or pull out P.S. Style, but haven't gotten close to that finish.

Maxen
06-14-17, 09:24
Went to Luna and visited my atf there. She was so paranoid that LE was going to visit, that I didn't get my usual with her.

I guess LE is making 'pop' license checks on our ladies.

Supposedly, they were going to close after I left due to the surprise check ups. I left around 6 pm.

ChickChasin
06-17-17, 10:32
Heard from a friend that one of his favorite bookers in OC got busted a couple of weeks ago.

DragonLord1
06-18-17, 01:08
Heard from a friend that one of his favorite bookers in OC got busted a couple of weeks ago.Thanks for the info. Could you be a little more specific tho? Did this booker work at one of the places at lower azusa? Any news on it.

BJhunter
06-30-17, 18:34
Stopped by there today around lunch time. Have to say, the place is pretty clean and plenty of parking in the shopping center. There were not very busy, got a nice looking 28 yo young lady named why. Much better looking than most of the older ladies, good enuf english. Terrific back massage. Unfortunately, she only offered HJ for. 6 which I though was on the high side. i declined. May return to try others.

Dildo Baggens
07-01-17, 02:53
WTF! All I have read is HOW Great AZUSA is with HJ's! Jesus! Get out of your Cocoon!. There's more to life than HJ!

Baggens, Damn it!

Stopped by there today around lunch time. Have to say, the place is pretty clean and plenty of parking in the shopping center. There were not very busy, got a nice looking 28 yo young lady named why. Much better looking than most of the older ladies, good enuf english. Terrific back massage. Unfortunately, she only offered HJ for. 6 which I though was on the high side. i declined. May return to try others.

MikeFandango
07-01-17, 14:29
WTF! All I have read is HOW Great AZUSA is with HJ's! Jesus! Get out of your Cocoon!. There's more to life than HJ!

Baggens, Damn it!There is more than HJ on Azusa if you play your card right, but then again is pretty much like that anywhere if you are charming, clean and consistent.

Bbfsforme
07-07-17, 02:32
I always pass by many places on LoA and SanA. Which one is the best? Please rate (FS only please) I need to fix up my D =].

Bank? Kbbq? Pho? Japanese? Menudo? Or Viet Sandwiches?

MikeFandango
07-12-17, 20:24
Next to gas station, next to the restaurant. Check this place again, got Mimi, short cute and very tight body, she started a half ass massage then she quoted 140 for FS, I usually take 120 max, so she reluctantly went for it, lots of rules, no kissing CFS only but an incredible tight body, didn't DATY because smelly was the game and she does got at least 120 K miles on her engine, sure that pussy is making money for her, pumped the big pussy of her and finish inside after five minutes (she was complaining of my size, yeah right) she is a solid 7/8 but not a repeat in my book.

MikeFandango
07-12-17, 20:29
Check this place on the weekend before I got money at the next BofA, a very nice young girl late 20's welcome but I was busy and didn't partake, look for her again during the week but seems she only works on weekend, will look for her again and report soon, but seems that younger girls are available here on sat / sun.

RubMePls
08-25-18, 00:49
Check this place on the weekend before I got money at the next BofA, a very nice young girl late 20's welcome but I was busy and didn't partake, look for her again during the week but seems she only works on weekend, will look for her again and report soon, but seems that younger girls are available here on sat / sun.1427 and Hacienda Blvd this health massage?

I thought this was not a service place. I see massseurs there.

KNaughty562
08-25-18, 14:58
Check this place on the weekend before I got money at the next BofA, a very nice young girl late 20's welcome but I was busy and didn't partake, look for her again during the week but seems she only works on weekend, will look for her again and report soon, but seems that younger girls are available here on sat / sun.Is this the same health w / Jeniffer? MILF that will suck you dry.

MikeFandango
08-26-18, 01:41
Is this the same health w / Jeniffer? MILF that will suck you dry.There was a Jennifer , don't know if that's the same but that was last month and seems that now the younger on the weekends are pretty much gone, only place on Azusa is worth at the moment is the Kmassage, Candy is older but good looking and the rest of the crew is not bad either.

MikeFandango
08-26-18, 01:43
1427 and Hacienda Blvd this health massage?

I thought this was not a service place. I see massseurs there.Lower Azusa, that's Elmonte.

Lovergrrl
08-26-18, 01:52
.... only place on Azusa is worth at the moment is the Kmassage, Candy is older but good looking and the rest of the crew is not bad either.There are still plenty of cuties there. Saw Eva a couple days ago. Older gal but great body and aims to please. And no matter how old Candy gets she still acts like a teenager, lol.

Yamii8
09-12-18, 13:35
Anyone know if K massage is closed tried calling but says line is disconnected if so anyone know where candy went?

Lovergrrl
09-12-18, 20:26
Anyone know if K massage is closed tried calling but says line is disconnected if so anyone know where candy went?Not sure what number you called but I just called and they answered. Business as usual, thank goodness.