PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
04-29-05, 21:29
Thread Starter.

horney2
09-01-05, 18:47
thread starter.isn't is strange when a guy has "consensual" sex with an **** girl, he gets arrested and not the girl? maybe the lawmakers should draw up a bill, that would give an equal sentence to girl. if she in school, locked up for the weekend. in the summer, locked up and/or probation.

this may sound harsh, but the sentence for her "consenting" to fucking the guy, by his going to jail/prison is really harsh also.

where's the equality in the sexes here?

maybe if the girl knows there's a harsh sentence for her also, maybe she will think twice of dong the nasty.

"just a thought!"

Five Zero Rob
11-27-05, 22:06
Is there any action on the streets here in Hanover?

I would appreciate the feedback.

Five Zero Rob

Android67
12-06-05, 21:22
isn't is strange when a guy has "consensual" sex with an **** girl, he gets arrested and not the girl? maybe the lawmakers should draw up a bill, that would give an equal sentence to girl. if she in school, locked up for the weekend. in the summer, locked up and/or probation.

this may sound harsh, but the sentence for her "consenting" to fucking the guy, by his going to jail/prison is really harsh also.

where's the equality in the sexes here?

maybe if the girl knows there's a harsh sentence for her also, maybe she will think twice of dong the nasty.

"just a thought!"

it's not strange at all, really, if you think about the meaning of "****" -- someone who is under the age of consent. legally, that person cannot "consent", therefore there is no way for the sex to be "consensual". there are certain decisions that minors are not allowed to make for themselves (sex chief among them), so it's up to the adult to say no, even if the minor wants to, says yes, etc. that's what makes it 'statutory rape' -- the adult should know better.

now as for punishing a minor who has sex with an adult (and especially one who lies about being ****), i agree that there should be something, but it's hard to punish someone who has been deemed "not legally responsible". maybe the parent/legal guardian? send them to "bad parent school" like driving school for speeders?

it works the same for alcohol -- provide liquor to a minor, and if that minor gets in an accident, or pulled over for dui, or whatever, you're the liable party. so play it smart, and use the big head to do the thinking. :d

ps: no, i'm not a lawyer, so don't take any legal advice from me! ;)

Misty Mounter
12-15-05, 00:35
Is there any action on the streets here in Hanover?

I would appreciate the feedback.

Five Zero RobI've been in and around Hanoevr for years now and know of nothing available. Every now and then at that karate studio or whatever north of the railroad tracks on Carlisle Sreet you can see somebody standing around but I have never been in a position to stop and find out if anything was available or if it was just someone waiting around. York board reports a Hanover woman who works the street there. Wish she worked locally.