PDA

View Full Version : Drama 101 in Cleveland

Pages : 1 [2]

UncleJimmy
05-26-21, 00:39
Yes that is very sad. I will send her some money even tho I have never seen her. Us working class folks must stick together. I wish I had more to give.So a botched surgery resulting in an amputation has not made her a very rich girl?

ShaftDrive
05-26-21, 08:22
She had to have ankle surgery a couple years ago. They botched it resulting in several follow up surgeries. Resulting in a bone infection that eventually has necessitated the removal below the knee. At least that is how I understand it. Those of you who know her can attest that she is sweet girl that doesn't deserve this.Not saying this is the case here, but my experience with many of the girls that are addicted and use needles is that they are very susceptible to infections from the dirty needles and / or pushing bacteria on the skin into their bloodstream. The abscesses you may see or hear about many times are only the beginning. The resultant staff infections eat away at bone, cartilage, heart valves, etc. These infections are very resistant to antibiotics and even though surgery is performed, the infection may go dormant with antibiotics only to return and continue to do its damage. And then, many addicts will continue to shoot-up even after the surgery. Unfortunately, I know this because I have seen it happen to several girls. Personally, I have not known anyone that died from OD'ing, but I know 3 that died from infections resulting from their drug history and others that have had repeated surgeries. Resultant deaths due to infections are not typically recorded as drug related deaths, thus the carnage from hard drugs in our society is much understated. Sad but True.

OneAndDone
05-26-21, 11:10
So a botched surgery resulting in an amputation has not made her a very rich girl?Plus isn't the amputee thing a fetish?? Money to be made around every corner! Just saying.

Keithj8500
05-26-21, 12:27
Sad about Natalie she is and was not into drugs at all she was actually very successful at a young age owned her own pizza shop in eastlake but after her ancle issue started the bills piled up and she had to sell the business she is a great girl my favorite to be honest I doubt she will be in the business anymore considering a botched surgery all she needs is a half way decent lawyer and she should be set for the rest of her life I'm going to try my hardest to see her this week bit either way will send her money she is. A sweet girl and have been seeing her for years so if you don't know her please don't speak ill if her she truly is a diamond in the rough.

Metal134
05-26-21, 21:58
So a botched surgery resulting in an amputation has not made her a very rich girl?Malpractice may not be as cut-and-dry as you assume it to be.

Ditch Digger
05-26-21, 22:46
Malpractice may not be as cut-and-dry as you assume it to be.Is a Doctor or a Lawyer.

Cleguy48
05-26-21, 23:42
Not saying this is the case here, but my experience with many of the girls that are addicted and use needles is that they are very susceptible to infections from the dirty needles and / or pushing bacteria on the skin into their bloodstream. The abscesses you may see or hear about many times are only the beginning. The resultant staff infections eat away at bone, cartilage, heart valves, etc. These infections are very resistant to antibiotics and even though surgery is performed, the infection may go dormant with antibiotics only to return and continue to do its damage. And then, many addicts will continue to shoot-up even after the surgery. Unfortunately, I know this because I have seen it happen to several girls. Personally, I have not known anyone that died from OD'ing, but I know 3 that died from infections resulting from their drug history and others that have had repeated surgeries. Resultant deaths due to infections are not typically recorded as drug related deaths, thus the carnage from hard drugs in our society is much understated. Sad but True.To the best of my knowledge she has never been a druggy. I have been seeing her for several years and never a hint of anything. My guess is the case is not at all cut and dried.

Cleguy48
05-26-21, 23:45
Plus isn't the amputee thing a fetish?? Money to be made around every corner! Just saying.Due to the nature of the surgery getting a settlement is tough.

WlThunder
05-27-21, 06:54
To the best of my knowledge she has never been a druggy. I have been seeing her for several years and never a hint of anything. My guess is the case is not at all cut and dried.She did have a Possession of Heroin charge couple years ago. I saw her during this time and couldn't even tell. Hid it very well.

Ditch Digger
05-27-21, 16:41
Is a Doctor or a Lawyer.A lot of members on this site are making cruel and false comments about Natalie without ever seeing her.

Well you gutless members should be ashamed of yourself.

I saw her today not as a client but as a person in her life to bring her help and encouragement.

She is a very fine person who does not deserve your hateful remarks.

She is also receiving hate texts, She does not deserve this.

The lady's life is on the line.

Have some compassion you worthless pigs.

Ditch Digger
05-27-21, 16:50
Is a Doctor or a Lawyer.A lot of members on this site are making cruel and false comments about Natalie without ever seeing her.

I saw her today not as a client but as a person in her life to bring her help and encouragement.

Have some compassion you worthless pigs.

Metal134
05-27-21, 21:21
Is a Doctor or a Lawyer.I hope that wasn't directed at me, because I was basically making that point. I'm as disgusted with some time of these comments as you are. I can't how imagine how horrible this situation is for her.

Cleguy48
05-27-21, 23:30
A lot of members on this site are making cruel and false comments about Natalie without ever seeing her.

Have some compassion you worthless pigs.Thanks Digger for sticking up for her. I don't get how some jerks can behave this way toward someone who is in a stressful life changing situation. She is a good person, and I wish her all the best.

Tonto Monger
05-28-21, 22:47
A lot of members on this site are making cruel and false comments about Natalie without ever seeing her.

Have some compassion you worthless pigs.I never met the woman, but I agree with your admonition. Before anyone else makes a smart-ass comment about this lady, try this- look down at your leg and imagine scheduling an appointment to have it amputated below the knee and think about how much your life is about to change. Not so funny anymore it's it? A little compassion goes a long way. Rant over, and I'll get off the soapbox now. Sorry for taking up bandwidth.

AlSmits346
05-29-21, 17:47
I never met the woman, but I agree with your admonition. Before anyone else makes a smart-ass comment about this lady, try this- look down at your leg and imagine scheduling an appointment to have it amputated below the knee and think about how much your life is about to change. Not so funny anymore it's it? A little compassion goes a long way. Rant over, and I'll get off the soapbox now. Sorry for taking up bandwidth.Damn this hypothetical got me straight stumped. Good point.

Ohio1971
06-20-21, 20:12
Years ago you ran me off of ****because I wanted to see Shar Archer and because I get really sweaty when I see ladies. Now I'm back and not taking your threats serious anymore.

JackDangers
06-11-22, 22:19
I never met the woman, but I agree with your admonition. Before anyone else makes a smart-ass comment about this lady, try this- look down at your leg and imagine scheduling an appointment to have it amputated below the knee and think about how much your life is about to change. Not so funny anymore it's it? A little compassion goes a long way. Rant over, and I'll get off the soapbox now. Sorry for taking up bandwidth.Personally, I feel terrible for the woman. Hers is a situation I wouldn't wish on anyone. I've actually been trying to get a hold of her for a while to see her. But she never seems to answer my texts. Regardless, I wish the best for her.

JD.

Navritol
06-15-22, 16:33
Years ago you ran me off of ****because I wanted to see Shar Archer and because I get really sweaty when I see ladies. Now I'm back and not taking your threats serious anymore.Great place for a few days to unwind and rest.

https://www.airbnb.com/allegheny-national-forest-pa/stays

JackAss16
06-15-22, 20:07
You guys are so gullible. She got a staph infection in her foot from shooting heroin in her foot. Eventually it spread to the bone and that's why she got her leg lopped off. If any of you know her so well, do the research. She's don't hard time in prison Afterall. Threat why she's a hooker: hard to get a job as a felon and can't pass a drug test.

Navritol
06-15-22, 20:47
. . . She's don't hard time in prison Afterall. Threat why she's a hooker: hard to get a job as a felon and can't pass a drug test.Unfortunate that in this day and age, more isn't available to keep ex-prisoners from a tendency to reoffend.

Finding and keeping a job is essential.

Cleve Loser
06-16-22, 12:57
You guys are so gullible. She got a staph infection in her foot from shooting heroin in her foot. Eventually it spread to the bone and that's why she got her leg lopped off. If any of you know her so well, do the research. She's don't hard time in prison Afterall. Threat why she's a hooker: hard to get a job as a felon and can't pass a drug test.Did people actually not realize this?

But more importantly, does it even matter? Its an awful thing and she in no way deserved it.

Chunks92
06-16-22, 13:08
Did people actually not realize this?

But more importantly, does it even matter? Its an awful thing and she in no way deserved it.Its 2022, who cares what drugs people do in their free time. Its the criminal element that makes drugs a problem anyway. I personally think all of them should be decriminalized to a fineable offense with no jail time and no requirement to report on job applications for low level possession, besides heroin and meth, reduce heroin and meth to first degree misdemeanors. Then people could get jobs and survive, and the world could live in harmony. Its too easy to get a felony in this country, as well as to difficult to survive, that's why alot of people turn to drugs, because that coupled with a corrupt court system makes them feel like the juice isn't worth the squeeze, so they say fuck it, and do their drugs and get worst case scenario hots and a cot.

C92.

TooManyLadies8
06-16-22, 14:00
Did people actually not realize this?

But more importantly, does it even matter? Its an awful thing and she in no way deserved it.I think people didn't realize it and expressed that here, I remember her having a nasty abscess on her leg. But I agree with you, it doesn't change anything or give reason to be harsh towards her at all, it's a terrible thing no matter the cause and addiction is an illness.

As expressed in another thread I believe, or maybe it was even here, this is part of the unseen toll of the drug epidemic. People die from infections, complications, suicide. The toll on families and society at large.

Navritol
06-17-22, 00:55
Its 2022, who cares what drugs people do in their free time . . . C92.Paraphrasing from a sermon by John Donne, we are all part of mankind, and another person's addiction is a loss to us all.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. ".

We all will die: the bell will toll for each one of us.

https://www.yourdailypoem.com/listpoem.jsp?poem_id=2118

Chunks92
06-17-22, 19:20
Paraphrasing from a sermon by John Donne, we are all part of mankind, and another person's addiction is a loss to us all.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. ".

We all will die: the bell will toll for each one of us.

https://www.yourdailypoem.com/listpoem.jsp?poem_id=2118Eloquently said, here is mine. You ever watch Morgan Freeman in lean on me? You don't have to watch the whole thing, just this brief few second clip attached for this line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWpAJ4Lcu4Q

At the end of the day, they are branded as felons and put in the cages the elite have crafted for them, and no matter how hard they try, they can't make enough money at the jobs they can get as felons so they fall right back into addiction. Representing the cages that Morgan Freeman deserved everyone to be freed from. The difference between addiction and non addiction is all about environment. If people were all living comfortably and not worried about how to pay for necessities, all of this suffering would be non-existent. Here is an article that proves just that. Decriminalize.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/what-does-rat-park-teach-us-about-addiction

C92.

Navritol
06-18-22, 01:34
https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/what-does-rat-park-teach-us-about-addiction

C92.Very good article.

"A social community beat the power of drugs. ".

"Mother Theresa, not someone often quoted in medical journals, said, 'If you want to change the world, go home and love your family. '.

DBrown656
06-18-22, 07:39
Overdose deaths increased by 41%.

Murders increased 109%.

Addicts shooting up in public on the streets.

There is no perfect answer.

Maybe decriminalization could work if drug treatment was mandatory and forced stays at drug recovery centers with mental health support.

For some, the drugs have already destroyed any chance at recovery.

Eloquently said, here is mine. You ever watch Morgan Freeman in lean on me? You don't have to watch the whole thing, just this brief few second clip attached this line.

At the end of the day, they are branded as felons and put in the cages the elite have crafted for them, and no matter how hard they try, they can't make enough money at the jobs they can get as felons so they fall right back into addiction. Representing the cages that Morgan Freeman deserved everyone to be freed from. The difference between addiction and non addiction is all about environment. If people were all living comfortably and not worried about how to pay for necessities, all of this suffering would be non-existent. Here is an article that proves just that. Decriminalize.

C92.

Admin2
06-18-22, 08:01
Overdose deaths increased by 41%.

Murders increased 109%.

Addicts shooting up in public on the streets.

There is no perfect answer.

Maybe decriminalization could work if drug treatment was mandatory and forced stays at drug recovery centers with mental health support.

For some, the drugs have already destroyed any chance at recovery.What went wrong in Portland was they passed decriminalization without the healthcare system being ready. This is what happens when an entire country decides to treat addiction as a health care issue and not a criminal issue.

https://transformdrugs.org/blog/drug-decriminalisation-in-portugal-setting-the-record-straight

FYI "forced stays in rehab" is just a different kind of jail. Before Harry Anslinger made up all the lies about drugs and got them criminalized so he could get a job people used to be able to walk into a drug store and buy what they wanted, then they went home and took it and went to work the next day. I've been sober forever, availability of drugs doesn't make addicts, lack of community and childhood trauma is what creates addicts.

Before you throw out the next "but I don't want to pay for their drugs" line, for what you are currently spending to jail addicts you could give every junkie in the world all the dope they would ever use plus give them a place to live and still spend less tax payer money. It wouldn't be as satisfying as knowing you were locking those scumbags up but it would be less money.

A2.

Cheech1
06-18-22, 08:36
I agree with Admin. Not too many people know about Anslinger, in fact he was trying to keep his power and position as all government employees do, as the end of prohibition, (another miserable failure,) was going to end his job, power, and the employment of thousands of "Revenue Agents" who he controlled. Its not that they were too stupid to see that prohibition failed and created the greatest revenue generating opportunity the various mobs had ever seen, its that they didn't want to lose the power.

Not only does criminalization of substances people want create hundreds of thousands of jobs, think prisons, cops, social workers, and everyone involved, but it also creates addicts, because now that the material is only available on the black market, the cost of that material skyrockets and creates mass earning opportunity. That then causes the people at the street sales level to want to create more addicts to increase there profits.

I could go on. At length.

But none of these problems we have today existed on a significant level prior to criminalization.

Cheech.

Chunks92
06-18-22, 14:55
I agree with Admin. Not too many people know about Anslinger, in fact he was trying to keep his power and position as all government employees do, as the end of prohibition, (another miserable failure,) was going to end his job, power, and the employment of thousands of "Revenue Agents" who he controlled. Its not that they were too stupid to see that prohibition failed and created the greatest revenue generating opportunity the various mobs had ever seen, its that they didn't want to lose the power.

Not only does criminalization of substances people want create hundreds of thousands of jobs, think prisons, cops, social workers, and everyone involved, but it also creates addicts, because now that the material is only available on the black market, the cost of that material skyrockets and creates mass earning opportunity. That then causes the people at the street sales level to want to create more addicts to increase there profits.

I could go on. At length.

But none of these problems we have today existed on a significant level prior to criminalization.

Cheech.Love yours and A2's comments regarding this Cheech. Criminalization is all about control. Similar to the drugs, this is the exact reason why the hobby is illegal and they sting so aggressively, if everyone was as keen to the stings as guys like us, there would be no need for divorce attorneys / marraige counselors / and various other professions. And you know what's messed up? I'm actually trying to date normally right now, and the games people play is just stupid. I was talking to this chick, early 40's, everything was going great, went out to dinner a couple times hooked up once, she actually was pursuing me alot more then I was pursuing her and calling me every day, then I didn't answer my phone this time because I was busy and an hour later I'm blocked with a bunch of bs messages about how "im too busy for her". Would have been alot less wasted time and the same amount of money to just go out and drop a franklin on an escort. Thats why I enjoyed the hobby for the thrill of the chase and the simplicity of the transactional nature of it, and the fact that I've met women that ended up being significant others in the hobby because escorts are often more down to earth and understand me more. It sucks being the last of a dying breed, the world we live in has gone to shit and it just doesn't feel like the juice is worth the squeeze. Which also is a reason people use drugs, they do it to to fill a void.

C92.

Asmoth
06-19-22, 03:25
The problem is as described by the admin and cheech but also tied to one other thing in politics.

Religion.

We have too many politicians who dictate that sex is bad and paying for it is against the ideals of a made up rule book from ancient history.

This is just one of the examples of why they shouldn't allow religion to have any sway in politics and need to actually SEPARATE church and state from one another.

If they didn't have to pander to the all these religious groups they wouldn't give two shits ultimately about hookers and johns fucking.

DBrown656
06-19-22, 06:16
There always seems an excuse or reason for failure. Until some city can be successful in legalizing drugs and not end up killing a bunch of people or increasing crime, I can't support it. I don't believe governments have the ability to manage anything well. Feel free to identify any successful transition for legalized drugs.

What went wrong in Portland was they passed decriminalization without the healthcare system being ready. This is what happens when an entire country decides to treat addiction as a health care issue and not a criminal issue.

https://transformdrugs.org/blog/drug-decriminalisation-in-portugal-setting-the-record-straight

FYI "forced stays in rehab" is just a different kind of jail. Before Harry Anslinger made up all the lies about drugs and got them criminalized so he could get a job people used to be able to walk into a drug store and buy what they wanted, then they went home and took it and went to work the next day. I've been sober forever, availability of drugs doesn't make addicts, lack of community and childhood trauma is what creates addicts.

Before you throw out the next "but I don't want to pay for their drugs" line, for what you are currently spending to jail addicts you could give every junkie in the world all the dope they would ever use plus give them a place to live and still spend less tax payer money. It wouldn't be as satisfying as knowing you were locking those scumbags up but it would be less money.

A2.

Budd2
06-19-22, 07:49
The problem is as described by the admin and cheech but also tied to one other thing in politics.

Religion.

We have too many politicians who dictate that sex is bad and paying for it is against the ideals of a made up rule book from ancient history.

This is just one of the examples of why they shouldn't allow religion to have any sway in politics and need to actually SEPARATE church and state from one another.

If they didn't have to pander to the all these religious groups they wouldn't give two shits ultimately about hookers and johns fucking.Religion has always been the problem. One side wants to make God our Government, the other side wants to make Government our God. The only way to protect religious freedom is to keep government out of it. Unfortunately too many Americans do not belive in Separation of Church and State and the battle to legislate religion on one side and restrict religious freedoms on the other side will continue. We can't just live and let live.

Cheech1
06-19-22, 08:29
These two areas are also big problems. Religion's beliefs are primarily (in reality) to control people thru fear of spending eternity in hell. A fantasy created by religionists that cannot be proven or disproven due to its nature. And, women support it because religion attempts to control the natural and biological desires of men.

Legalization in piecemeal fashion will never work because the other governments, state and federal, won't legalize drugs, and even if they did they would and will tax the hell out of it, just like alcohol and tobacco. If the government would just get the hell out of restricting drugs, and I mean local, state, AND federal, the problem would naturally decrease.

No smuggling. No gang wars over turf. No dealers glorifying drug use in order to increase their profit.

That wouldn't mean people wouldn't still use drugs. Always have always will. However, it would cost so much less to be able to buy whatever from your local pharmacy that crime would be dramatically reduced. After all, many men are addicts and they steal and do whatever they have to do to support their habits. Also, purity would be controlled, and for those who want to get off drugs their would be so much money available from the savings of not having hundreds of thousands in prison that it wouldn't be a problem.

Cheech.

Chunks92
06-19-22, 09:32
Religion has always been the problem. One side wants to make God our Government, the other side wants to make Government our God. The only way to protect religious freedom is to keep government out of it. Unfortunately too many Americans do not belive in Separation of Church and State and the battle to legislate religion on one side and restrict religious freedoms on the other side will continue. We can't just live and let live.Agree with everything you said, just expanding on it. Many Americans would not be so supportive if they did their research beyond what they see in the news and look at the docket sheets for what really happens, not just in the hobby, but various other stuff as well. All of the "Karens" (and the male name equivalent of them) out there who go to Church on Sundays, pretend to be anti hooker, and pretend to be a do gooder, and then go abuse their server or cashier at the grocery store right after, would not be so supportive of being anti hooker if they realized they themselves have higher odds of walking into one of these stings then guys like us who have hobbied for years do LOL. Think about it, we have lived and breathed this shit, me and you Budd know a bogus post soon as it goes up, meanwhile some phony anti hooker dumbass like we discussed gets horny some random night, goes on SKG not knowing what he is doing, and picks a sting ad doing no research and gets an Eng in prostitution charge. All of a sudden magically they wouldn't be so supportive of being anti hooker. Same goes for these clown politicians trying to overturn Roe Vs Wade. They are all hypocrites with no scruples.

C92.

PopGarden10
06-19-22, 10:05
Religion has always been the problem. One side wants to make God our Government, the other side wants to make Government our God. The only way to protect religious freedom is to keep government out of it. Unfortunately too many Americans do not belive in Separation of Church and State and the battle to legislate religion on one side and restrict religious freedoms on the other side will continue. We can't just live and let live.As much as I'm not a fan of religion that's not just it in the us. There are places in the world that are more religious than the us. They allow prostitution and drugs or at least permit them without heavily trying to penalize their existence. The issue here is also racism and unrestrained capitalism. The fact this country was built under slavery and prison is the new slavery. They need people to fill up prison cells so allowing drugs and prostitution works against that goal.

Cumshot19
06-19-22, 13:15
You Hague's are all morons. Decriminalize drugs. Yeah, OK. While we're at it, let's put more guns in schools to stop school shootings. Let's arm the kids and give them heroin. You guys go to great lengths to defend junkie ******. Junkie ****** are not even human.

Navritol
06-19-22, 23:50
You Hague's are all morons. Decriminalize drugs. Yeah, OK. While we're at it, let's put more guns in schools to stop school shootings. Let's arm the kids and give them heroin. You guys go to great lengths to defend junkie ******. Junkie ****** are not even human.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw08N8huTDE

DeskJockey
06-20-22, 08:27
The issue here is also racism and unrestrained capitalism. The fact this country was built under slavery and prison is the new slavery. They need people to fill up prison cells so allowing drugs and prostitution works against that goal.I hear you. When it is legit for the government (through lobbying, campaign contributions, propaganda, money over everything, party before nation) and corporations (monopoly, stealing, underpaying employees. Etc) to practice unrestrained capitalism, why is is not legit for women to sell their bodies and take care of themselves?

DeskJockey
06-20-22, 08:36
Eloquently said, here is mine. You ever watch Morgan Freeman in lean on me? You don't have to watch the whole thing, just this brief few second clip attached for this line.

C92.Awesome post. Courts provide remedies, not justice. The remedies serve the court and the justice system (there is no justice system, its a for profit system designed for and by the government). Its a clusterfuck.

Cumshot19
06-20-22, 10:47
Awesome post. Courts provide remedies, not justice. The remedies serve the court and the justice system (there is no justice system, its a for profit system designed for and by the government). Its a clusterfuck.Here's a novel idea, stop shooting heroin. You know what that leads to? Keeping a job. Not going to jail. Not contracting infections that lead to losing limbs.

Navritol
06-20-22, 11:45
. . . why is is not legit for women to sell their bodies and take care of themselves?In theory, laws against prostitution are intended to protect public health and welfare (including the suppression of sexually transmitted diseases), protect minors who might otherwise become involved in the sex industry, thwart other associated forms of crime, and curb the incentive to exploit women.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/prostitution-pathways-problems-and-prevention

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1762352/

Navritol
06-20-22, 17:23
Here's a novel idea, stop shooting heroin. You know what that leads to? Keeping a job. Not going to jail. Not contracting infections that lead to losing limbs.Despite the good intentions, the "Just Say No" anti-drug marketing campaign started by Nancy Reagan was not as effective as it could have been.

An abstinence-only approach, coupled with harsher drug penalties, had negligible effect in preventing drug abuse.

https://landmarkrecovery.com/just-say-no-and-its-effects/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636541/

Chunks92
06-20-22, 17:25
curb the incentive to exploit women.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/prostitution-pathways-problems-and-prevention

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1762352/Yeah right, "curb the incentive to exploit women" when they go and bilk fines out of them with soliciting charges for doing what they want with their bodies. Seems like that's the courts exploiting them to me. If they gave a shit about stopping trafficking, they wouldn't be all over SKG like flies on shit and would focus their efforts elsewhere. SKG is filled with women that are either doing it to support their families, or maybe have a drug habit. Nobodys forcing them into it but themselves, and you know what? they are grown, they can do what they want thats their business. Its all political and those caught in the stings are nothing but potential pawns for Yost to try to get himself re elected. They don't give a flying shit about their taxpayers or any of their residents for that matter.

Navritol
06-20-22, 17:43
Yeah right . . . Nobodys forcing them into it but themselves, and you know what? they are grown, they can do what they want thats their business . . . Much of current theory on sex trafficking suggests it exists because a significant number of men are willing to pay for sex with women.

The argument is simple economic logic – without demand, an industry falls apart.

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/12/06/part-four-a-look-at-johns-the-men-whose-demand-drives-our-sex-trafficking-problem/

Navritol
06-20-22, 18:06
Yeah right . . . If they gave a shit about stopping trafficking, they wouldn't be all over SKG like flies on shit and would focus their efforts elsewhere. . . Yost's focus on STG is driven in large part by non-profits.

https://endsexualexploitation.org/about/

https://endsexualexploitation.org/articles/demand-for-prostitution-the-critical-role-of-market-dynamics-in-combating-sex-trafficking/#_edn1.

Chunks92
06-20-22, 18:50
Much of current theory on sex trafficking suggests it exists because a significant number of men are willing to pay for sex with women.

The argument is simple economic logic without demand, an industry falls apart.

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/12/06/part-four-a-look-at-johns-the-men-whose-demand-drives-our-sex-trafficking-problem/Well I suppose all are just theories I guess. I suppose I shouldn't care as much as I do about it anymore because it doesn't affect me. I just have a serious issue with them making a law essentially saying that adults can't make their own choices. Its adults choice to fuck each other, its the hookers pussy and the johns dick, neither of those things belong to the government. And by criminalizing it, ownership of us peasants by the government is what is implied. That is why I am the way I am, I might very well never monger for the rest of my life because I don't need to pay for it, and I will still have that outlook of live and let live. I can live out my remaining days knowing if I wanted to pay for it I easily could and have just as a big middle finger to the government. Honestly my main trigger to go out and monger would be to see Yost and others on the news saying exactly what your saying here. Its essentially taking the lazy way out. Get consenting SKG women and consenting men to make him look good on the news, and ignore the actual trafficking. Soon as I see him spew his bile in the news, it made me want to go out and monger because I know exactly what to do and what not to do. Now I stop myself for finance purposes, not because of some phony re election stunt, and I have figured out to control my anger now and just watch something else whenever I have to see him on the news.

Navritol
06-20-22, 19:17
. . . Get consenting SKG women and consenting men to make him look good on the news, and ignore the actual trafficking. Soon as I see him spew his bile in the news, it made me want to go out and monger because I know exactly what to do and what not to do. Now I stop myself for finance purposes, not because of some phony re election stunt, and I have figured out to control my anger now and just watch something else whenever I have to see him on the news.Did you intend to write STG women? I can't figure out what SKG stands for.

Theories with supportive data often drive politics.

It's legal in 10 of 16 counties in Nevada. So there is an enlightened view here in the USA.

It would be interesting to compare social stats in places like the Netherlands and Germany, where it's been legal, to the same in the USA.

I don't believe it will ever be legal in the all 50 of the USA during my lifetime.

Yost is on tract to be the next Ohio gub'nor after DeWine's second term is done.

His primary opponent will be Jim Renacci, the GOP Party boss in Medina County.

Of the two, I believe Renacci would be more liberal on decriminalizing sex for hire.

As a GOP Congressman in 2015, he was one of 60 GOPs who voted to uphold Obama's 2014 executive order banning federal contractors from making hiring decisions that discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

Cumshot19
06-20-22, 19:26
Despite the good intentions, the "Just Say No" anti-drug marketing campaign started by Nancy Reagan was not as effective as it could have been.

An abstinence-only approach, coupled with harsher drug penalties, had negligible effect in preventing drug abuse.

https://landmarkrecovery.com/just-say-no-and-its-effects/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636541/Look, if a dumb ***** wants to shoot heroin, I don't give a fuck. But when she loses a leg because she's a strung out junkie, I'm definitely not going to feel any pity toward her.

Chunks92
06-20-22, 21:02
Did you intend to write STG women? I can't figure out what SKG stands for.

Theories with supportive data often drive politics.

It's legal in 10 of 16 counties in Nevada. So there is an enlightened view here in the USA.

It would be interesting to compare social stats in places like the Netherlands and Germany, where it's been legal, to the same in the USA.

I don't believe it will ever be legal in the all 50 of the USA during my lifetime.

Yost is on tract to be the next Ohio gub'nor after DeWine's second term is done.

His primary opponent will be Jim Renacci, the GOP Party boss in Medina County.

Of the two, I believe Renacci would be more liberal on decriminalizing sex for hire.

As a GOP Congressman in 2015, he was one of 60 GOPs who voted to uphold Obama's 2014 executive order banning federal contractors from making hiring decisions that discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender identity.Dewine will thankfully blow out Whaley, then I pray for the democrats to win in 2026 by producing an actual candidate. I don't like Dewine because he is anti hooker / hobby as well, but Whaley is a scumbag and more anti hooker / hobby then him she created a john registry in Dayton. I pray Crossman wins this November, but you are right, if that fucker Yost wins this election, he very well could be the next governor which would be nauseating. This election is historic and crucial, we all MUST vote Crossman solely because Yost's "engaging in prostitution" statute of house bill 431! Think about that, he raised the penalty on adults meeting adults online, but didnt raise penalties on scumbags. and then has the audacity to call it "common sense legislation." And this is the fucker we want running our state? FOH!

There has not been a Dem win governor since 2007 in Ohio. Whaley is the worst candidate of all time at a good time because if she wins that absolutely giftwraps the spot to Yost in 2026, but because a lot don't like Dewine or even Yost for that matter, I think we have a great shot at possibly having him out of office for good with a Crossman victory and a Dewine victory this year, and then in 2026 a democrat winning the governor election because people are sick of dewine. its a long shot , but its very conceivable. Actual freedom could be in our future!

C92.

Navritol
06-20-22, 23:53
Look, if a dumb ***** wants to shoot heroin, I don't give a fuck. But when she loses a leg because she's a strung out junkie, I'm definitely not going to feel any pity toward her.Good thing neither you nor a member of your family is addicted to alcohol and / or drugs.

People exposed to stress are more likely to abuse alcohol or other drugs.

https://headsup.scholastic.com/students/stress-and-drug-abuse/

No single factor determines whether a person will become addicted to drugs.

The risk factors that contribute to addiction are biological or environmental, or combinations of both types of factors.

https://headsup.scholastic.com/teachers/do-you-know-your-risk-for-addiction/

It can happen to anyone.

https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/49/7/513/236613

Navritol
06-21-22, 02:06
. . . There has not been a Dem win governor since 2007 in Ohio . . . a DeWine victory this year, and then in 2026 a democrat winning the governor . . . C92.You're correct on DeWine in 2022.

I wouldn't consider Whaley for any elected office.

The Yost. Renacci showdown won't happen until 2026.

Unfortunately, we haven't had a two-term Democratic governor since Dick Celeste 1982-1991.

Not likely we'll have another one anytime soon, unless, perhaps, if Sherrod Brown decides to leave the you S Senate.

Cheech1
06-21-22, 06:35
It all boils down to the lack of liberty in this country.

Cheech.

Cumshot19
06-21-22, 06:42
Dewine will thankfully blow out Whaley, then I pray for the democrats to win in 2026 by producing an actual candidate. I don't like Dewine because he is anti hooker / hobby as well, but Whaley is a scumbag and more anti hooker / hobby then him she created a john registry in Dayton. I pray Crossman wins this November, but you are right, if that fucker Yost wins this election, he very well could be the next governor which would be nauseating. This election is historic and crucial, we all MUST vote Crossman solely because Yost's "engaging in prostitution" statute of house bill 431! Think about that, he raised the penalty on adults meeting adults online, but didnt raise penalties on scumbags. and then has the audacity to call it "common sense legislation." And this is the fucker we want running our state? FOH!

There has not been a Dem win governor since 2007 in Ohio. Whaley is the worst candidate of all time at a good time because if she wins that absolutely giftwraps the spot to Yost in 2026, but because a lot don't like Dewine or even Yost for that matter, I think we have a great shot at possibly having him out of office for good with a Crossman victory and a Dewine victory this year, and then in 2026 a democrat winning the governor election because people are sick of dewine. its a long shot , but its very conceivable. Actual freedom could be in our future!

C92.So you decide to vote for a candidate simply because he is pro-WG? No wonder this country is fucked.

Trump was clearly not opposed to paying ****** for sex. Look what that got us.

Chunks92
06-21-22, 10:56
So you decide to vote for a candidate simply because he is pro-WG? No wonder this country is fucked.

Trump was clearly not opposed to paying ****** for sex. Look what that got us.I HATE trump because of FOSTA he is anti hooker and yet he partook in the hobby himself. I don't care about hardly any other issue besides that, and basic human rights. Gas is already through the roof and our country is fucked, so yes, whether or not a politician is anti-hooker / john that is the main issue I'm looking at as well as basic human rights and ending mass incarceration. Besides, I've earned my spot in life and my right to have an opinion, I pay taxes to this shithole and oftentimes am PAID IN ADVANCE on my taxes so yeah, I'm entitled to my views. I will vote for the less anti hooker politician ever single time. Not saying Dettelbach was pro hooker, but I'm fairly sure if he beat Yost the "engaging in prostitution" portion of house bill 431 never would have happened (the other portion of that bill was necessary), he seems more neutral. So yeah, its still a 3rd degree misdemeanor with Dettelbach as opposed to a first with Yost. Any politician who is anti hooker/john I do NOT support, Repub or Dem, by having those views that shows they dont support basic human rights. Any politician who is neutral and going up against an anti hooker politician is automatically an ally of mine. Thats why I'm voting Crossman! as Cheech said a few posts down LIBERTY , JUSTICE, and BODILY AUTONOMY! Free the hookers and johns, end real modern day slavery, which is created by the government: slavery to our corrupt court system.

C92

MrWonderfull69
06-21-22, 15:43
I HATE trump because of FOSTA he is anti hooker and yet he partook in the hobby himself. I don't care about hardly any other issue besides that, and basic human rights. Gas is already through the roof and our country is fucked, so yes, whether or not a politician is anti-hooker / john that is the main issue I'm looking at as well as basic human rights and ending mass incarceration. Besides, I've earned my spot in life and my right to have an opinion, I pay taxes to this shithole and oftentimes am PAID IN ADVANCE on my taxes so yeah, I'm entitled to my views. I will vote for the less anti hooker politician ever single time. Not saying Dettelbach was pro hooker, but I'm fairly sure if he beat Yost the "engaging in prostitution" portion of house bill 431 never would have happened (the other portion of that bill was necessary), he seems more neutral. So yeah, its still a 3rd degree misdemeanor with Dettelbach as opposed to a first with Yost. Any politician who is anti hooker/john I do NOT support, Repub or Dem, by having those views that shows they dont support basic human rights. Any politician who is neutral and going up against an anti hooker politician is automatically an ally of mine. Thats why I'm voting Crossman! as Cheech said a few posts down LIBERTY , JUSTICE, and BODILY AUTONOMY! Free the hookers and johns, end real modern day slavery, which is created by the government: slavery to our corrupt court system.

C92I agree with c92 . I wouldn't piss on Trump if he was on fire. Unfortunately most Republicans don't give 2 shits on human rights. Only thing I agree with them is 2nd amendment. But Even that is do for some change. Probably 28th amendment is in order. The whole Uber conservative anti abortion shit is way off base and against women's right imo.

Cumshot19
06-21-22, 18:41
I HATE trump because of FOSTA he is anti hooker and yet he partook in the hobby himself. I don't care about hardly any other issue besides that, and basic human rights. Gas is already through the roof and our country is fucked, so yes, whether or not a politician is anti-hooker / john that is the main issue I'm looking at as well as basic human rights and ending mass incarceration. Besides, I've earned my spot in life and my right to have an opinion, I pay taxes to this shithole and oftentimes am PAID IN ADVANCE on my taxes so yeah, I'm entitled to my views. I will vote for the less anti hooker politician ever single time. Not saying Dettelbach was pro hooker, but I'm fairly sure if he beat Yost the "engaging in prostitution" portion of house bill 431 never would have happened (the other portion of that bill was necessary), he seems more neutral. So yeah, its still a 3rd degree misdemeanor with Dettelbach as opposed to a first with Yost. Any politician who is anti hooker/john I do NOT support, Repub or Dem, by having those views that shows they dont support basic human rights. Any politician who is neutral and going up against an anti hooker politician is automatically an ally of mine. Thats why I'm voting Crossman! as Cheech said a few posts down LIBERTY , JUSTICE, and BODILY AUTONOMY! Free the hookers and johns, end real modern day slavery, which is created by the government: slavery to our corrupt court system.

C92People, read this post as many times as you need to to realize why the mentally ill should not be allowed to vote.

Asmoth
06-22-22, 03:06

C92The president does not control gas prices at all.

Why does everyone keep acting like he does.

Oil / gas companies are public companies with shareholders and their responsibility is to make as much profit as they can.

The president can't just magically wave a wand and be like, "Don't make so much money!

Unless you are advocating communism, Biden has shit to do with it.

In closing, Biden is a tool, but he isn't responsible for gas prices or inflation.

Cleve Loser
06-22-22, 08:10
The president does not control gas prices at all.

Why does everyone keep acting like he does.

Oil / gas companies are public companies with shareholders and their responsibility is to make as much profit as they can.

The president can't just magically wave a wand and be like, "Don't make so much money!

Unless you are advocating communism, Biden has shit to do with it.

In closing, Biden is a tool, but he isn't responsible for gas prices or inflation.So communism will give us lower gas prices? Hmmm.

RoadKing1
06-22-22, 09:01
So communism will give us lower gas prices? Hmmm.If what you say is true, then why does your good buddy biden say it's put inside fault gas is so high?

Fuzzyek
06-22-22, 10:33
I believe our president is the one who is causing most of the b / s going on. He refuses to take blame for anything. Just one example is he is against fossil fuels, which is a major factor in what's happening with gas prices. Unfortunately we have a real putz for a president.

Tf777
06-22-22, 11:34
I believe our president is the one who is causing most of the b / s going on. He refuses to take blame for anything. Just one example is he is against fossil fuels, which is a major factor in what's happening with gas prices. Unfortunately we have a real putz for a president.Biden is enept and useless but the issues we are dealing with today are a result of both parties screwing the common person for decades. 1 person (in this case the president) has little to do with how an economy functions in the short term (this includes gas prices). All politicians are a waste of air. They can't do anything to grant us freedom / rights, they can only take them away or limit them.

Chunks92
06-22-22, 11:42
People, read this post as many times as you need to to realize why the mentally ill should not be allowed to vote.Legally yes, I am considered retarded. I am an autistic savant with a very high IQ, but my papers only say autistic, so that's all that matters legally. If I wanted to I could live off of SSI and food stamps, but I choose to be a productive member of society and make something of myself. But at any time I could live on the dole if I wanted to, or needed to. You know who else is an autistic savant? NE Pats head coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU4xEwf66Rk skip to 3:10 of this video and watch to about 3:45.

At the end of the day, you can say whatever you want, I'm still the guy that accurately predicted multiple stings before they were announced and before some of the arrests were even made including "operation fouled out," the 1/21/22 niles sting and the 1/5/22 sting, and many seniors will back this up. Coinciding with Yosts shtick of using sports references to name his operations, that's a Lombardi you can never take out of my trophy case. I did what prosecutors, cops, lawyers, doctors, and various other high ranking officials failed to do, I kept my weiner in my pants and researched the sting ads instead of just blindly showing up like a dumbass and that's why my nuts are drained and I've been with hot women while they had to go to court. How did I do it? Simple. I just took advantage the openings that the defense gave me. Not my fault they let the ads leak to sumosear and I followed the trails. Even if I never live out my dream of being a defense attorney, I have my single hit wonder, I am able to predict stings before they happen.

C92.

Cleve Loser
06-22-22, 12:16
If what you say is true, then why does your good buddy biden say it's put inside fault gas is so high?I don't think Biden is a communist. Thus the high gas prices.

NCoastLover
06-22-22, 13:29
I believe our president is the one who is causing most of the b / s going on. He refuses to take blame for anything. Just one example is he is against fossil fuels, which is a major factor in what's happening with gas prices. Unfortunately we have a real putz for a president.Umm, back in April of 2020, trump declared low gas prices hurt the economy and he negotiated with OPEC to cut production for a number of years.

Cumshot19
06-22-22, 17:39
Legally yes, I am considered retarded. I am an autistic savant with a very high IQ, but my papers only say autistic, so that's all that matters legally. If I wanted to I could live off of SSI and food stamps, but I choose to be a productive member of society and make something of myself. But at any time I could live on the dole if I wanted to, or needed to. You know who else is an autistic savant? NE Pats head coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU4xEwf66Rk skip to 3:10 of this video and watch to about 3:45.

At the end of the day, you can say whatever you want, I'm still the guy that accurately predicted multiple stings before they were announced and before some of the arrests were even made including "operation fouled out," the 1/21/22 niles sting and the 1/5/22 sting, and many seniors will back this up. Coinciding with Yosts shtick of using sports references to name his operations, that's a Lombardi you can never take out of my trophy case. I did what prosecutors, cops, lawyers, doctors, and various other high ranking officials failed to do, I kept my weiner in my pants and researched the sting ads instead of just blindly showing up like a dumbass and that's why my nuts are drained and I've been with hot women while they had to go to court. How did I do it? Simple. I just took advantage the openings that the defense gave me. Not my fault they let the ads leak to sumosear and I followed the trails..Savant means someone with an exceptional talent. I doubt you have any talent, let alone exceptional. Unless you include your ability to be stupid and suck cock. But please, do not vote.

Chunks92
06-22-22, 19:46
Savant means someone with an exceptional talent. I doubt you have any talent, let alone exceptional. Unless you include your ability to be stupid and suck cock. But please, do not vote.Even if that was facts, I'm still alot more talented then these high ranking officials walking into their own colleagues stings. The fact that i know the ads that get them before they get got practically qualifies me to be President in 2028. And yes, ill be voting.

L M F A O.

C92.

JeanJizzes
06-22-22, 19:53
Legally yes, I am considered retarded. I am an autistic savant with a very high IQ, but my papers only say autistic, so that's all that matters legally. If I wanted to I could live off of SSI and food stamps, but I choose to be a productive member of society and make something of myself. But at any time I could live on the dole if I wanted to, or needed to. You know who else is an autistic savant? NE Pats head coach.

At the end of the day, you can say whatever you want, I'm still the guy that accurately predicted multiple stings before they were announced and before some of the arrests were even made including "operation fouled out," the 1/21/22 niles sting and the 1/5/22 sting, and many seniors will back this up. Coinciding with Yosts shtick of using sports references to name his operations, that's a Lombardi you can never take out of my trophy case. I did what prosecutors, cops, lawyers, doctors, and various other high ranking officials failed to do, I kept my weiner in my pants and researched the sting ads instead of just blindly showing up like a dumbass and that's why my nuts are drained and I've been with hot women while they had to go to court. How did I do it? Simple. I just took advantage the openings that the defense gave me. Not my fault they let the ads leak to sumosear and I followed the trails. Even if I never live out my dream of being a defense attorney, I have my single hit wonder, I am able to predict stings before they happen.

C92.Like rain man but instead of math equations buzzing around it's different escort ads and phone numbers.

Navritol
06-22-22, 19:59
I believe our president is the one who is causing most of the b / s going on. He refuses to take blame for anything. Just one example is he is against fossil fuels, which is a major factor in what's happening with gas prices. Unfortunately we have a real putz for a president.

Indeed, things were better with Trump.

Clorox wiped out Covid19.

Putin is no war criminal.
He simply wants Russia to be great again.

Trump admires him as a genius.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/politics/trump-putin-ukraine-russia-smart/index.html

Navritol
06-22-22, 20:19
People, read this post as many times as you need to to realize why the mentally ill should not be allowed to vote.Sounds like you may be taking the interlocutor's comments far too seriously than intended.

Navritol
06-22-22, 20:38
. . . At the end of the day, you can say whatever you want . . . "Talk is cheap. . . Lets go play. ".

(NFL Hall Of Famer. Johnny Unitas. Baltimore Colts).

Navritol
06-22-22, 20:58
Like rain man but instead of math equations buzzing around it's different escort ads and phone numbers.This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Research is ongoing.

Results may vary.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

Suitable for viewing by pregnant women only on the advice of their physicians.

All others should ask their doctors if this statement is right for them.

Follow package directions carefully.

Do not exceed recommended dosage.

May be habit forming.

Do not abuse this or any other statement.

Side effects are infrequent and are generally mild, and may include uncontrollable laughter.

This statement maintains a smoke-free environment.

No animals were harmed or mistreated in the production of this statement.

Read prospectus thoroughly and consult your financial professional before investing.

Not available in all States.

Void where prohibited by law.

And by all means, stay safe.

Navritol
06-22-22, 21:15
. . . And yes, ill be voting. L M F A O. C92.The place to go for all of your monger information needs. . .

Never a cover or minimum.

Age restrictions strictly enforced.

Accept No substitute.

Chunks92
06-23-22, 00:30
Like rain man but instead of math equations buzzing around it's different escort ads and phone numbers.Spot on. Couldn't describe myself any better. LOL.

Cheech1
06-23-22, 06:11
The only solution to the problems this country has is Liberatarianism. One of the reasons this will not come to pass is because it stresses personal responsibility, freedom, and laws based on personal property rights; including considering your own body as your own personal property.

Cheech.

Cumshot19
06-23-22, 07:38
Even if that was facts, I'm still alot more talented then these high ranking officials walking into their own colleagues stings. The fact that i know the ads that get them before they get got practically qualifies me to be President in 2028. And yes, ill be voting.

L M F A O.

C92.No person as mentally I'll as you is qualified to be president. No schizophrenic has ever been president and you won't be the first.

Cumshot19
06-23-22, 07:40
Sounds like you may be taking the interlocutor's comments far too seriously than intended.Bro. Read on. He continues to repeat that he only votes for who he perceives as the most pro hooker candidate. Think about that. His only criteria for determining if someone will do a good job in office is whether or not the person is pro hooker.

Cleve Loser
06-23-22, 13:26
The only solution to the problems this country has is Liberatarianism. One of the reasons this will not come to pass is because it stresses personal responsibility, freedom, and laws based on personal property rights; including considering your own body as your own personal property.

Cheech.That sounds like socialism actually. Libertarianism is the one where they allow slavery and kid stuff.

Valdez
06-23-22, 14:15
I believe our president is the one who is causing most of the b / s going on. He refuses to take blame for anything. Just one example is he is against fossil fuels, which is a major factor in what's happening with gas prices. Unfortunately we have a real putz for a president.Fuzzy,

The whole world is suffering from high oil and gas prices. Unlike Trump, Biden is not the president of the world. A new Chevy Bolt can be had for 25 K. Biden attempted to pass a bill that would have knocked off 12 K from that price. So for 13 K, a working guy could have a new, electric car that would cost about $5 of electricity for 250 miles of travel when plugged in at home or free in other places.

So for your one example, he is trying to liberate you from Middle Eastern oil, Russian oil, and South American oil. I love my gas engine cars too, but no longer want to support murderous regimes. When I need a new car, I will look for an electric car if Ican find one I can afford. The Putz was canceling milage requirements for new cars, thus trying to insure the need for more and more oil.

To be sure Biden has had some serious missteps, but I don't think he will try to cancel millions of legitimate votes to stay in power.

I will not continue on political discussions. I also urge everyone to look up some information on being a Libertarian. It has nothing to do with being a communist as suggested by someone.

Cumshot19
06-23-22, 15:48
Fuzzy,

The whole world is suffering from high oil and gas prices. Unlike Trump, Biden is not the president of the world. A new Chevy Bolt can be had for 25 K. Biden attempted to pass a bill that would have knocked off 12 K from that price. So for 13 K, a working guy could have a new, electric car that would cost about $5 of electricity for 250 miles of travel when plugged in at home or free in other places.

So for your one example, he is trying to liberate you from Middle Eastern oil, Russian oil, and South American oil. I love my gas engine cars too, but no longer want to support murderous regimes. When I need a new car, I will look for an electric car if Ican find one I can afford. The Putz was canceling milage requirements for new cars, thus trying to insure the need for more and more oil.

To be sure Biden has had some serious missteps, but I don't think he will try to cancel millions of legitimate votes to stay in power.

I will not continue on political discussions. I also urge everyone to look up some information on being a Libertarian. It has nothing to do with being a communist as suggested by someone.I love the losers who talk about how libertarianism will solve everything. Based on what? What country has implemented such an anarchist system that we can use as an example?

Cumshot19
06-23-22, 15:49
The only solution to the problems this country has is Liberatarianism. One of the reasons this will not come to pass is because it stresses personal responsibility, freedom, and laws based on personal property rights; including considering your own body as your own personal property..I love the losers who talk about how libertarianism will solve everything. Based on what? What country has implemented such an anarchist system that we can use as an example?

Navritol
06-24-22, 01:58
Bro. Read on. He continues to repeat that he only votes for who he perceives as the most pro hooker candidate. Think about that. His only criteria for determining if someone will do a good job in office is whether or not the person is pro hooker.I know.

The views expressed are humorous to a point.

But the humor evaporates when the views reveal a reactive origin with unresolved relationships / marriages.

My point was that name-calling doesn't help.

Be well. Carry on.

P.S. - Joseph Hooker was a Union general in the American Civil War.

He is chiefly remembered for his decisive defeat by Confederate General Robert E. Lee at the Battle of Chancellorsville in 1863.

The legend is the men under Hooker's command were a particularly wild bunch who would spend much time in brothels when on leave.

Thus prostitutes came to be known as hookers.

P. P.S. - There was a wide receiver who played for the Cleveland Browns (1969-1974).

His name was Fair Hooker.

Navritol
06-24-22, 02:35
I love the losers who talk about how libertarianism will solve everything. Based on what? What country has implemented such an anarchist system that we can use as an example?There are valid criticisms of libertarian political philosophy.

Nice theory, but it'll never fly, as a practical matter.

I view libertarianism as a path toward vandalism.

An open political discussion on de-criminalizing, if not legalizing sex work in this country is long overdue.

However, the legislative agenda has been locked into other issues, and sex work will likely never see the light of day.

It's also a nonstarter for powerfully influential groups like the Evangelical Right, among others.

Cheech1
06-24-22, 06:29
Does not allow slavery. It considers pretty much everything based upon personal property rights. Including your own body. Slavery is the complete negation of your right to your own body, the complete opposite of liberty. As far as kid stuff goes, my politically incorrect view is that a person should be able to engage in sex when that person has become mature enough to do so. That decision can be tricky, and currently in Ohio the age of consent is 16. The fact of the matter is, in my opinion, that fixed age qualifications are for the convenience of the government, not the people. There are people who are capable of making the educated decision to engage in sexual activity at younger ages, like I was, and people who shouldn't until later ages. The same thing applies to other things like drinking alcohol, using drugs, or driving a car. I believe we all know people who were capable of driving, for example, when they were 14, and we all know people who should never be behind the wheel.

Cheech.

BudBowl2001
06-24-22, 09:23
In your misguided thought process, who do you think is going to make up that 12 k that Biden wanted to knock off of the car price. What happens when rolling blackouts occur?. We can't keep our electric grid working now, add more?. SMH. And do you have any idea the environmental impact of all these batteries, both to manufacture and dispose of?. Do some research.

Fuzzy,

I will not continue on political discussions. I also urge everyone to look up some information on being a Libertarian. It has nothing to do with being a communist as suggested by someone.

JeanJizzes
06-24-22, 10:55
In your misguided thought process, who do you think is going to make up that 12 k that Biden wanted to knock off of the car price. What happens when rolling blackouts occur?. We can't keep our electric grid working now, add more?. SMH. And do you have any idea the environmental impact of all these batteries, both to manufacture and dispose of?. Do some research.Look at California, firing up coal power plants bc they're de-commissioning nuclear and solar / wind cannot handle the power needed to run ppls air conditioners etc. The technology of wind and solar is great but to force it on people and make it your sole source of power is not the way to go. Even solar panels on homes is a "feel good about myself" investment and has no monetary benefits, at least for someone like me. I get a 120-160 a month electric bill and panels to run my home are upwards of 25 k. even at the most expensive electric bill I've received it would take my 13 years to get my moneys worth, assuming I get 0 dollars back from the electric company using my panels for their grid.

Keep developing this technology yes but it's not practical and for electric cars that's great for people who want them but I'm not driving a 15 k Chevy Bolt. I would consider a model why or something like that but at the price of the vehicle and totally eliminating a monthly gas expense it is still cheaper to drive the car I have (jaguar F-Pace) considering monthly lease payment and gas expense per month.

Cleve Loser
06-24-22, 20:28
I love the losers who talk about how libertarianism will solve everything. Based on what? What country has implemented such an anarchist system that we can use as an example?Anarchism is different than libertarianism. They are like opposites in many ways. It's more akin to socialism. There have been plenty of examples of both working well.

Navritol
06-25-22, 09:38
Anarchism is different than libertarianism. They are like opposites in many ways. It's more akin to socialism. There have been plenty of examples of both working well.Plenty?

Care to cite one or two?

Cumshot19
06-25-22, 11:10
Anarchism is different than libertarianism. They are like opposites in many ways. It's more akin to socialism. There have been plenty of examples of both working well.And on this day, when asked to provide and example, not a single example was seen.

Cleve Loser
06-25-22, 16:31
And on this day, when asked to provide and example, not a single example was seen.Cuba and Rojava for sure.

USSR went from a poor backward serfdom to beating the Nazis and going to space. China made massive improvements too. Vietnam ofc has a far better standard of living than it did under the French.

If socialism didn't work, USA wouldn't have murdered millions over the years to stop it.

Cumshot19
06-25-22, 19:59
Cuba and Rojava for sure.

USSR went from a poor backward serfdom to beating the Nazis and going to space. China made massive improvements too. Vietnam ofc has a far better standard of living than it did under the French.

If socialism didn't work, USA wouldn't have murdered millions over the years to stop it.I asked for examples of libertarianism, dummy. I know all about communism. I'm a high ranking member of the US communist party.

LenDavid
06-25-22, 20:24

If socialism didn't work, USA wouldn't have murdered millions over the years to stop it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxD-gikpMs

Bernie76
07-04-22, 16:27
Why do you guys care, bruh? It's always crazy to me how something that doesn't affect you guys one iota is such a big deal to you at the same time.I don't care, in fact I've enjoyed BBFS a few times. Although It now becomes a PIA... And will be an even bigger one in months ahead... To have an abortion performed if God forbid a pregnancy is the result of bb. Its only a matter of time before Ohio cracks down on it.

Tom Mubbles
07-04-22, 18:23
I don't care, in fact I've enjoyed BBFS a few times. Although It now becomes a PIA... And will be an even bigger one in months ahead... To have an abortion performed if God forbid a pregnancy is the result of bb. Its only a matter of time before Ohio cracks down on it.If the loony Bible Brigade that controls the OH Republican Party has their way most, if not all, forms of birth control will be outlawed. Might be wise to stock up or take more permanent steps. I'm in my 40's and have no desire to have kids at this point so I'm seriously considering getting snipped.

Bernie76
07-04-22, 19:26
If the loony Bible Brigade that controls the OH Republican Party has their way most, if not all, forms of birth control will be outlawed. Might be wise to stock up or take more permanent steps. I'm in my 40's and have no desire to have kids at this point so I'm seriously considering getting snipped.I'm pretty sure outlawing burth control is next on the Supreme Court list of things to make illegal. We are in the same age bracket and nor do I have any desire to have kids either. What you mentioned is the point I was trying to make when I brought this subject up. It now becomes even more worrisome to even consider doing BBFS. Which occasionally I take a chance and enjoy.

Tom Mubbles
07-05-22, 10:38
I'm pretty sure outlawing burth control is next on the Supreme Court list of things to make illegal. We are in the same age bracket and nor do I have any desire to have kids either. What you mentioned is the point I was trying to make when I brought this subject up. It now becomes even more worrisome to even consider doing BBFS. Which occasionally I take a chance and enjoy.I agree 100% and I'd occasionally partake with certain girls I'd see regularly. Not taking anymore chances. Not to sound like an alarmist but we may even end up with one of those bounty laws and end up with these Incel proud boy types nosing into your sex life and trying to haul you and the girl into civil court over even a rumored pregnancy and misscariage. World is a crazy place right now.

HelixTiRider
07-06-22, 14:26
I agree 100% and I'd occasionally partake with certain girls I'd see regularly. Not taking anymore chances. Not to sound like an alarmist but we may even end up with one of those bounty laws and end up with these Incel proud boy types nosing into your sex life and trying to haul you and the girl into civil court over even a rumored pregnancy and misscariage. World is a crazy place right now.I'm not a lawyer or anything remotely close, but as I understand it, the supreme courts ruling on Roe vs Wade doesn't necessarily out law abortion, but rather leaves it up to each state to decide. Also I'm not quite sure where you have the idea that the GOP or looney bible people think that birth control is the next thing that will be illegal. What is happening today is people don't want to accept responsibility for their action, but want the government to basically tell them how to live. Its never their fault and someone else will fix and take care of the problem I too enjoy BB and have had a vasectomy so pregnancy is not a concern of mine. Lastly, I do find it humorous when providers say they don't do it for safety reasons, yet how many of them smoke and or do drugs, which will give you health problems guaranteed. Ok enough of my musings.

Tom Mubbles
07-06-22, 18:34
I'm not a lawyer or anything remotely close, but as I understand it, the supreme courts ruling on Roe vs Wade doesn't necessarily out law abortion, but rather leaves it up to each state to decide. Also I'm not quite sure where you have the idea that the GOP or looney bible people think that birth control is the next thing that will be illegal. What is happening today is people don't want to accept responsibility for their action, but want the government to basically tell them how to live. Its never their fault and someone else will fix and take care of the problem I too enjoy BB and have had a vasectomy so pregnancy is not a concern of mine. Lastly, I do find it humorous when providers say they don't do it for safety reasons, yet how many of them smoke and or do drugs, which will give you health problems guaranteed. Ok enough of my musings.Roe being overturned and the case regarding Miranda rights are both huge setbacks for individual rights / freedoms and basically tells states that "hey, if something wasn't literally mentioned in the constitution then our position is that the right doesn't exist". That opens the door for all sorts of regressive legislation on things like marriage equality, school funding, criminal due process etc.

Numerous Republicans in multiple states, including Ohio's own Jean Schmidt (the Crypt Keeper) have come out and said that going after access to BC is on their agenda next. Other states, like TX have said that they are planning on going to challenge gay marriage and / or start enforcing old laws criminalizing gay sex. Sure doesn't sound like the party of no government interference to me. Mind your own fucking business and I will mind mine is my motto. Trumpublicans want Trump and their pastor to not only tell them how to live but also mandate that EVERYONE follow those same rules. What's most comical is that Trump and those that put him in power are anything but a typical conservative nor are they Christian for the most part. It's all grift and they are robbing everyone blind, or at least everyone that doesn't have a 8 figure plus net worth.

Unfortunately for the country I think that we are going to elect DeSantis in 24 and he actually believes in this culture war crap and you are going to see a gigantic Taliban-esque crackdown on any sort of "sinful" behavior that upsets evangelical Christians. Not good news for folks like you and me that like to partake in activities discussed on this board. Not sure how wanting to be able to access BC, not being forced to be an evangelical Christian or not seeing my gay and lesbian relatives and friends harassed and possibly arrested is "wanting the government to tell me how to live".

Bikjik69
07-06-22, 20:14
Trumpublicans want Trump and their pastor to not only tell them how to live but also mandate that EVERYONE follow those same rules. What's most comical is that Trump and those that put him in power are anything but a typical conservative nor are they Christian for the most part. It's all grift and they are robbing everyone blind, or at least everyone that doesn't have a 8 figure plus net worth.

Unfortunately for the country I think that we are going to elect DeSantis in 24 and he actually believes in this culture war crap and you are going to see a gigantic Taliban-esque crackdown on any sort of "sinful" behavior that upsets evangelical Christians. Not good news for folks like you and me that like to partake in activities discussed on this board. Not sure how wanting to be able to access BC, not being forced to be an evangelical Christian or not seeing my gay and lesbian relatives and friends harassed and possibly arrested is "wanting the government to tell me how to live".I couldn't care less about abortions and the thing that drives me crazy is that all these people with the "my body, my choice" had no problem with me to keep my job and health insurance (at my age it's important) I had to take an experimental flu shot, quickly created by big pharma that in the past put profits before safety and it doesn't even work.

It's funny, some people are worried about "Christians" telling them what to do with their bodies and others worried about globohomo telling them what to have injected into their bloodstream. For me only one has come true.

Navritol
07-07-22, 00:00
Roe being overturned and the case regarding Miranda rights are both huge setbacks for individual rights / freedoms and basically tells states that "hey, if something wasn't literally mentioned in the constitution then our position is that the right doesn't exist" . . .

. . . Trumpublicans want Trump and their pastor to not only tell them how to live but also mandate that EVERYONE follow those same rules. What's most comical is that Trump and those that put him in power are anything but a typical conservative nor are they Christian for the most part. It's all grift and they are robbing everyone blind, or at least everyone that doesn't have a 8 figure plus net worth.

Unfortunately for the country I think that we are going to elect DeSantis in 24 and he actually believes in this culture war crap and you are going to see a gigantic Taliban-esque crackdown on any sort of "sinful" behavior that upsets evangelical Christians. Not good news for folks like you and me that like to partake in activities discussed on this board. Not sure how wanting to be able to access BC, not being forced to be an evangelical Christian or not seeing my gay and lesbian relatives and friends harassed and possibly arrested is "wanting the government to tell me how to live".We're a long way from DeSantis getting elected.

DeSantis has a strong following in Florida, but whether he can persuade voters in other states remains to be seen.

There will be a strong backlash to Dobbs and the proposed follow ups.

Not all old school traditional conservatives are on board with the result.

The overwhelming numbers of Democrats who took down Trump will be back.

They know what side of their bread gets the butter.

And they understand that much of the current situation is beyond Biden's control.

Painchaud
07-07-22, 18:33

USSR went from a poor backward serfdom to beating the Nazis and going to space. China made massive improvements too. Vietnam now has a far better standard of living than it did under the French.

If socialism didn't work, USA wouldn't have murdered millions over the years to stop it.If you haven't noticed, Americans are killing Americans now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/06/02/mass-shootings-in-2022/

SuStar
07-26-22, 23:02
Try269 got a little ass burn because I asked him what tree he fell out of. At 140 tip I guess he just doesn't get it and even for his 140 he didn't get it. Try reading through the forums and get a little more knowledge to the hobby maybe you won't be paying out the ass for services not rendered your driving the prices up for other monger's who don't want to pay outrageous tips for newbie mistakes in the hobby. But don't blow my inbox up with your stupid messages if you can't take constructive criticism don't post your rookie mistakes.

Providing "constructive criticism" is not compatible with "burning his ass".

If you're concerned that his tip is going to drive up your price, then you're not qualified to provide newbies with guidance or direction.

You may also wish to consider getting out of the hobby altogether if you can't afford it.

JustAverageJoe
07-27-22, 06:00

If you're concerned that his tip is going to drive up your price, then you're not qualified to provide newbies with guidance or direction.

You may also wish to consider getting out of the hobby altogether if you can't afford it.I can afford my end of the hobby and I can't justify 140 tip in an AMP for 1/2 hr for nothing if you can justify it that's good for you but I'm going to guess that most of the mongers here can't justify it. I'm not here to provide newbies information, like with any forums there's a search button and just plan reading.

Cobraa99
07-27-22, 07:35

You may also wish to consider getting out of the hobby altogether if you can't afford it.Thank you for saying this! If you have the means to tip well, then go for it. The provider will give you good service and priority going forward. If you can't afford it. Oh well not my problem. Get out of the hobby or get a better job!

SuStar
07-27-22, 13:59
I can afford my end of the hobby and I can't justify 140 tip in an AMP for 1/2 hr for nothing if you can justify it that's good for you but I'm going to guess that most of the mongers here can't justify itI am happy that you have adequate disposable dollars for your participation in the hobby.

Your statement that the other fellow's tip will drive up the prices you pay suggests otherwise.

The "newbie" member of this forum is entitled to make his own judgment about tipping.

He was there, he got what he got, and he tipped as he saw fit.

That's his prerogative.

I wasn't there, standing in his socks, so my comment on the amount of his tip would be presumptuous if not irrelevant.

I'm not here to provide newbies information, like with any forums there's a search button and just plan reading.The subject "newbie" didn't fall out of a tree because you judged his tip as excessive.

If you're not willing to help the newbie, the it behooves you to refrain from "burning his ass" under the guise of providing "constructive criticism".

SuStar
07-28-22, 09:48
Thank you for saying this! If you have the means to tip well, then go for it. The provider will give you good service and priority going forward. If you can't afford it. Oh well not my problem. Get out of the hobby or get a better job!

The angst by some here, at tipping a larger sum than is customary, is overstated.

A lot of "excessive" tipping would be required to move the customary amount upward.

A single instance, or two, or three will not do it.

OneAndDone
07-28-22, 11:09
The angst by some here, at tipping a larger sum than is customary, is overstated.

A lot of "excessive" tipping would really be required to move the customary amount upward.
Ev
A single instance, or two, or three will not do it.I never tip! Only take the set amount with me and nothing else I won't leave my wallet in my car ect, the actual possibility that they remember this down they is slim, aside from a few providers most are not worth a tip and the ones that are I feel repeated business is their reward. Plus prices are high now just my two cents.

SuStar
07-28-22, 18:23
I never tip! Only take the set amount with me and nothing else . . . aside from a few providers most are not worth a tip and the ones that are I feel repeated business is their reward. Plus prices are high now just my two cents.Good for you!

Chunks92
08-02-22, 15:29
So just taking a poll, and it sucks when this happens, what's the highest you've ever dropped on rubbers when in a jam and on your way to an appointment? Me personally I'm a magnum thin fan, can score them for $3.94 after tax. Was in a rush to an appointment and was out of rubbers a few months back though and had to settle for my second choice if magnum thins arent available, regular magnums at a truck stop and they were $6.88 for a three-pack after tax! Unreal but hey had to buy them. Anyone else been in a position like this and overpaid for rubbers? Whats the highest you've paid?

C92.

RoadKing1
08-02-22, 16:38
So just taking a poll, and it sucks when this happens, what's the highest you've ever dropped on rubbers when in a jam and on your way to an appointment? Me personally I'm a magnum thin fan, can score them for $3.94 after tax. Was in a rush to an appointment and was out of rubbers a few months back though and had to settle for my second choice if magnum thins arent available, regular magnums at a truck stop and they were $6.88 for a three-pack after tax! Unreal but hey had to buy them. Anyone else been in a position like this and overpaid for rubbers? Whats the highest you've paid?

C92.I get 4 or 5 uses out of a good rubber, just rinse it out good, and they hold up.

Polishboy
08-02-22, 18:01
I get 4 or 5 uses out of a good rubber, just rinse it out good, and they hold up.Turn them inside out! Probably why I pay so much for child support.

Lugguy 135
08-02-22, 22:50

C92.I believe it was on the Donna Reed show, when she looks out the window and thinks it going to rain then tells her son not to forget to bring his rubbers with him to school. What a thoughtful mom.

SuStar
08-03-22, 12:15
I believe it was on the Donna Reed show, when she looks out the window and thinks it going to rain then tells her son not to forget to bring his rubbers with him to school. What a thoughtful mom.

The "rubbers" referred to by Donna Reed were rubber rain shoes, also known as galoshes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galoshes

Condoms as a male barrier to conception were developed before the 19th century and usually made of lamb intestine.

The most common material for condoms today is latex, a form of natural rubber.

A condom should not be used more than once.

Use a new one each time you have sex.

A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

Lugguy 135
08-03-22, 16:33
The "rubbers" referred to by Donna Reed were rubber rain shoes, also known as galoshes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galoshes

Condoms as a male barrier to conception were developed before the 19th century and usually made of lamb intestine.

The most common material for condoms today is latex, a form of natural rubber.

A condom should not be used more than once.

Use a new one each time you have sex.

A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.Swoooosh__it went over head.

SuStar
08-03-22, 22:40
Swoooosh__it went over head.I caught your attempt at humor.

It was appreciated.

Apparently, you didn't catch mine.

Cobraa99
08-04-22, 06:29
I caught your attempt at humor.

It was appreciated.

Apparently, you didn't catch mine.Just asking, but do you have a life outside of your multiple posts on here?. All you do is post your opinions, try actually meeting up with a provider and sharing that?

MrDo1
08-04-22, 22:15
This might be total bull but a WSW told me that there is a guy like JOHNTV out in OKC that's riding around Cleveland busting guys for lewd acts and sending it to the locals. Has anyone else heard anything this crazy?

What balls someone would have to approach the door and open it for a video?? Nuts.

SuStar
08-04-22, 23:39
Just asking, but do you have a life outside of your multiple posts on hereWhy does that interest you?

All you do is post your opinionsFalse.

try actually meeting up with a provider and sharing that?Why should I want to do that?

Chunks92
08-05-22, 17:24
This might be total bull but a WSW told me that there is a guy like JOHNTV out in OKC that's riding around Cleveland busting guys for lewd acts and sending it to the locals. Has anyone else heard anything this crazy?

What balls someone would have to approach the door and open it for a video?? Nuts.The Video Vigilante, Bates, is absolutely hilarious in those videos. "Why you bringing hookers back here buddy? You dumb sumbitch!" absolutely hilarious. My favorite was the guy from Enid or whatever. Old fat guy double my size. Bates comes up to his window and he just goes AWW SHIIIIIIIT. Heres the only clip left on youtube though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vpVnAuUrM

He has a point, these guys are absolute idiots with where they choose to park, nobody needs to be seeing that shit in the open, find a parking garage, find somewhere where people cant see it if youre gonna do it. There was a single case in Ohio that ive found anyway where a similar situation did indeed materialize. here is the article telling the story. bad idea to pull it off in a rich suburb, myself and many other seniors have scored with these ladies within city limits and for a lot less. And suprisingly, because the guy incriminated himself and had to go in front of an asshole judge and deal with a scumbag old fucker prosecutor (who even many of the cops dont like), it did indeed hold up and he was convicted. he got caught in a bad place to get caught, and choked under the heat. Know your jurisdictions! If this poor fucker had driven another few miles and parked in a better spot, he probably never would have been in this predicament. or if he did get caught, got a reduced charge.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/crime/canfield-crime-activity-man-admitted-to-paying-women-he-met-online-for-sex-police-say/

LOL.

C92.

Chunks92
08-18-22, 23:02
Lot of stuff going down this weekend.

C92.

Member #6192
08-19-22, 00:53
Lot of stuff going down this weekend.

C92.Care to elaborate?

Chunks92
08-19-22, 01:14
Care to elaborate?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tNj88lzaXU

Definitely behooves me to lay low, and i will be doing so.

Cheech1
08-19-22, 06:50
Chunks, we all appreciate your contributions and in site to and on what we do. But mystery isn't helpful. Personally, I know how to deal with the pigs if I should get questioned while cruising or even if they should knock on my window while I'm banging a hooker, but its still good to know if something unusual is going on.

Cheech.

Member #6192
08-19-22, 07:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tNj88lzaXU

Definitely behooves me to lay low, and i will be doing so.Would have been great if you actually elaborated rather than post a YouTube vid. Even if it was in a PM.

Chunks92
08-20-22, 10:04
Chunks, we all appreciate your contributions and in site to and on what we do. But mystery isn't helpful. Personally, I know how to deal with the pigs if I should get questioned while cruising or even if they should knock on my window while I'm banging a hooker, but its still good to know if something unusual is going on.

Cheech.I was not positive but now I'm almost 100 percent positive that a very large operation is in effect. I drove down 77 to bang my ex yesterday evening and saw a low flying aircraft which I believe to be an unmanned drone or possible surveillance unit circling the general sting area in Ak on Arlington, AKA how they track the perps so once they enter the court jurisdiction they potentially are dead meat even if they turn back depending on the offense they are accused of and if their log is incriminating. Thats how they got the guy 23 miles north of Akron in the 4/24/21 "multi county" good guy sting, tracking and drone footage. I'm convinced of it after what I just saw. I suspect stingrays. Soon as the chat log is enough to get you, they have enough to do what they are doing and use the stingray or other similar tool. He was arrested in the middle of brecksville road with a phantom address not even tied to any business, not at the Delia house like every other guy in that sting. My speculation is he was cagey, so soon as he entered the Akron court jurisdiction they had him tracked and swarmed him when he tried to turn back/entered jurisdiction. the phantom address is literally right on the summit side of the summit/cuyahoga line. Probable that he used his real phone, so only way out at that point would have been to destroy his cell phone or throw it down a sewer drain or something like that before the swarming occurred, which he probably never saw coming. Again all speculation, but what i do know is despite that sting having only a 20 percent success rate for them, his was a case that stuck, he took a plea bargain to a 3rd degree misdemeanor. All signs point to that Yosts 2022 statewide sting is live.

C92.

Cheech1
08-21-22, 08:45
OK, so the important things here are to remember to leave no evidence. Read the legal strategies thread here. Learn what the law is and what exactly is evidence. Learn to be cryptic in your conversations with available women, especially in text. Especially in text. Remember that every move you make with a cellphone in your hand is tracked. Every electronic transaction you make is tracked.

Make it a habit to never make incriminating statements, you're just going out for drinks or dinner.

And the top thing to remember is to not cave to the pigs. The primary evidence is the exchange of money or the promise of money. Even implying something of value in exchange for sex can get a conviction. So, watch your 6.

Cheech.

Chunks92
08-21-22, 16:04
OK, so the important things here are to remember to leave no evidence. Read the legal strategies thread here. Learn what the law is and what exactly is evidence. Learn to be cryptic in your conversations with available women, especially in text. Especially in text. Remember that every move you make with a cellphone in your hand is tracked. Every electronic transaction you make is tracked.

Make it a habit to never make incriminating statements, you're just going out for drinks or dinner.

And the top thing to remember is to not cave to the pigs. The primary evidence is the exchange of money or the promise of money. Even implying something of value in exchange for sex can get a conviction. So, watch your 6.

Cheech.Just to add, all of this applies if talking to a decoy or in rare instances, the escort is working as a decoy for the cops, outside of that once you're gone, your gone scot free. Doesn't matter if it was explicit as long as it was not part of a live operation, it all could be a skit for they know. But because there is no way to really tell if the escort is a decoy working on a long term case like the WV senator case, always keep it non explicit and implicit, as the Ohio revised code says to do. Don't be a fool like these guys who think that agreeing to "hh" or "a massage" means you are off the hook. The cops can bend that around to say you were being "implicit" that it was a massage for your dick, or that it was "implicit " that it was for an "half hour" of sex. Your conversation won't hold up in court, but your conversation combined with a confession will especially with the gathered evidence that they seize such as rubbers or money. Even if you know 100 percent you're dealing with a legit hooker, if the hooker tries to steer the conversation towards "qv" "hh" etc, always steer it back and say "I won't be there for long, just looking to get to know you, nothing wrong with adults hanging out with each other. " You steer your own ship, not anyone else.

I had an escort who I know is legit because a lot of you gents had reviewed her try to say "if you're not specific of what I'm doing when you get here you can't come." cool, your pussy is far from platinum, ill go order taco bell and watch shitty movies with my evening instead and you can fuck off, if you arent savvy enough in this game to know what's up already and don't know how to not be incriminating I want nothing to do with you in the least, on that 0.00001 percent chance you might be working with the cops. That 0.00001 percent chance is still too much for me to just willfully incriminate myself because you think your used up pussy is worth that chance. Hell no!

C92.

Aslinger
08-21-22, 19:21
Let me give you the real truth first hand.

It doesn't matter what you say or do. You could even just be an innocent bystander on the wrong floor of a random hotel. LEO can and WILL charge you and let the court system sort it out.

PLUS, regardless of the facts or the evidence, the prosecutor WILL try the case, at least in Summit county I can say that without a doubt.

So unless you're willing to cough up $10,000 or more in attorney fees to prove your innocence, it doesn't really matter what you say.

Chunks92
08-21-22, 19:42
Let me give you the real truth first hand.

It doesn't matter what you say or do. You could even just be an innocent bystander on the wrong floor of a random hotel. LEO can and WILL charge you and let the court system sort it out.

PLUS, regardless of the facts or the evidence, the prosecutor WILL try the case, at least in Summit county I can say that without a doubt.

So unless you're willing to cough up $10,000 or more in attorney fees to prove your innocence, it doesn't really matter what you say.That is why I really am disgusted at the self-righteous idiotic sheep that blast the guys in the good guy stings on social media comments. You will see that this week, get ready for it. Do I make fun of some of them? Yes, because I know the ads they are falling for and its like good Christ what a dumbass the ad was obviously fake, or good Christ what idiot brings meth to a person they dont know. But them? They don't know our hobby from Adam and they dont realize that THEY have a higher chance of ending up in a sting then guys who have been balls deep in pussy like us for a decade or longer. We know the signs of what fake ads to look for and places to avoid. Honestly this hobby has changed where I go, the way I live my life in general for the better, you have to be careful everywhere you go or risk being wrongfully accused of anything. Just like Stanley in the movie Holes when the shoes fell from the bridge, he kept them, and he was wrongfully accused of theft.

Another thing for LEO to take into consideration: If you guys are charging innocent people who you know are innocent, you are INCENTIVIZING more solicitation crime. If i know you can just make something up and it might stick, and that i could go through huge headaches because you feel like making things up on the innocent, why wouldnt i live my life to the fullest and go out and bang more broads? if you can charge at any time for a woman we didnt intend to bang, guess what? we should go out and bang women. Learn some integrity, stop the false charges. Make us proud to have you as our police again.

C92.

PissedOffLaxD
08-21-22, 22:25

Cheech.A former member gave me a lot of shit for stating this; I knew I was right then, I know I'm right now. Be really effing careful what you communicate, how you communicate it and from what device and phone number, burner or not.

Cheech1
08-22-22, 06:22
The foregoing points are all correct. And I would like to add 1 thing. If you do find yourself arrested with no evidence that could stand up in court, you have to sue for violations of your constitutional right of association. I'm serious. If one of us can win a lawsuit, as hard as it may be, it would be a big step forward to stop this bullshit.

Cheech.

Chunks92
08-22-22, 11:07
The foregoing points are all correct. And I would like to add 1 thing. If you do find yourself arrested with no evidence that could stand up in court, you have to sue for violations of your constitutional right of association. I'm serious. If one of us can win a lawsuit, as hard as it may be, it would be a big step forward to stop this bullshit.

Cheech.I have a few great attorneys to recommend to you guys if ever needed as well. Great attorney I know in Cleveland. Of course, if I ever was unfortunate enough I would be asking for him right away, but its like I can only imagine how these guys who talk their interrogations go. How many situations do you guys know where you've gotten there, and left because you werent into the woman? Like, you can't control my brain and tell me that I intended to bang a woman. Only I know that. Lets say I got there and she wasnt my type, clearly I can legally leave without any offense being committed, because nothing illegal about adults meeting adults and theres nothing illegal about me being in a hotel room. Its pretty logical and straightforward to me. The fact that someone hasnt sued especially with the summit county stories I hear is unbelievable. Their stings last year had a 0 percent conviction rate on original charges, and less then 50 percent they were able to get reduced charges out of. 65 percent had their case dismissed. So while I believe the cases will be tried, there is no way they are holding up and the court dockets show this. So I'm not sure if you can still sue for wrongful arrest in that scenario.

More advice, get a checking account and leave very small amounts of money in it. I do checking with a certain bank, and savings with another bank that I refuse to do online banking with, so I have to physically go to the bank to get money out and it cannot be accessed through the internet. I bet you they are invading these dudes phones and checking account balances and using the debit card tied to it evidence as well, that they "could have gone to the atm" or something. "could" have, again, attempted brain control by LEO. Couple that with a burner wallet and disable the loan function on all credit cards, or just leave your credit cards at home with my whole burner wallet idea. I'm sure they could manufacture something out of debit/credit cards as well. Total invasion of privacy, but as you can see, they are doing it. I bet you in the future they can withdraw that money and seize it too, or max out your credit card by taking out a loan and say that you intended to exchange it, again, totally illegal for the cops to do that, but Yost gonna Yost.

C92.

Chunks92
08-22-22, 11:55
I was not positive but now I'm almost 100 percent positive that a very large operation is in effect. I drove down 77 to bang my ex yesterday evening and saw a low flying aircraft which I believe to be an unmanned drone or possible surveillance unit circling the general sting area in Ak on Arlington, AKA how they track the perps so once they enter the court jurisdiction they potentially are dead meat even if they turn back depending on the offense they are accused of and if their log is incriminating. Thats how they got the guy 23 miles north of Akron in the 4/24/21 "multi county" good guy sting, tracking and drone footage. I'm convinced of it after what I just saw. I suspect stingrays. Soon as the chat log is enough to get you, they have enough to do what they are doing and use the stingray or other similar tool. He was arrested in the middle of brecksville road with a phantom address not even tied to any business, not at the Delia house like every other guy in that sting. My speculation is he was cagey, so soon as he entered the Akron court jurisdiction they had him tracked and swarmed him when he tried to turn back/entered jurisdiction. the phantom address is literally right on the summit side of the summit/cuyahoga line. Probable that he used his real phone, so only way out at that point would have been to destroy his cell phone or throw it down a sewer drain or something like that before the swarming occurred, which he probably never saw coming. Again all speculation, but what i do know is despite that sting having only a 20 percent success rate for them, his was a case that stuck, he took a plea bargain to a 3rd degree misdemeanor. All signs point to that Yosts 2022 statewide sting is live.

C92.https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/08/22/56-arrested-statewide-human-trafficking-bust-ohio-attorney-general-says/

56 arrested, 35 good guys, 21 bad guys.

Tykhasosna
08-23-22, 23:31
Another thing for LEO to take into considerationLEO's looking for a good deal on a chicken sandwich.

That's where you come in.

Tykhasosna
08-24-22, 16:45
Be really effing careful what you communicateYou'll never be careful enough.

You're not as smart as you think, nor will you always recognize stings.

Your coming doom is the hoosegow, sooner than later.

BuckeyeGuy2
08-24-22, 23:37
Chunks:

Tried to PM you but your account is blocked. Care to share your attorneys names? Not looking for trouble but would like to have a good attorney name in my contacts list just in case trouble ever finds me.

BG2.

I have a few great attorneys to recommend to you guys if ever needed as well. Great attorney I know in Cleveland. Of course, if I ever was unfortunate enough I would be asking for him right away, but its like I can only imagine how these guys who talk their interrogations go. How many situations do you guys know where you've gotten there, and left because you werent into the woman? Like, you can't control my brain and tell me that I intended to bang a woman. Only I know that. Lets say I got there and she wasnt my type, clearly I can legally leave without any offense being committed, because nothing illegal about adults meeting adults and theres nothing illegal about me being in a hotel room. Its pretty logical and straightforward to me. The fact that someone hasnt sued especially with the summit county stories I hear is unbelievable. Their stings last year had a 0 percent conviction rate on original charges, and less then 50 percent they were able to get reduced charges out of. 65 percent had their case dismissed. So while I believe the cases will be tried, there is no way they are holding up and the court dockets show this. So I'm not sure if you can still sue for wrongful arrest in that scenario.

More advice, get a checking account and leave very small amounts of money in it. I do checking with a certain bank, and savings with another bank that I refuse to do online banking with, so I have to physically go to the bank to get money out and it cannot be accessed through the internet. I bet you they are invading these dudes phones and checking account balances and using the debit card tied to it evidence as well, that they "could have gone to the atm" or something. "could" have, again, attempted brain control by LEO. Couple that with a burner wallet and disable the loan function on all credit cards, or just leave your credit cards at home with my whole burner wallet idea. I'm sure they could manufacture something out of debit/credit cards as well. Total invasion of privacy, but as you can see, they are doing it. I bet you in the future they can withdraw that money and seize it too, or max out your credit card by taking out a loan and say that you intended to exchange it, again, totally illegal for the cops to do that, but Yost gonna Yost.

C92.