PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Ampguider
01-01-05, 11:54
Thinking of making a trip to the 4S soon, from the board it look slike Mickey is still there but what about Tina? Also, does anyone know their hours? Are they 24/7 or is it a 9p-3a establishment?

Peace out and Happy New Year

WT

Falls Man
01-01-05, 13:59
Stopped by Tiffany's to see Nadia Thursday and damn if she wasn't gone already, I really liked her. I gulped hard and went to 4S - asked for Tina but got Miki instead - usually this would thrill me but I was a little overenthusiastic with Miki back in Sept. and let the little head do the thinking - anyway, ended up having to get a shot and take pills for two weeks to get things back to normal (good old gonorrhea - thank God nothing else, lesson learned). Not to be a downer, but it could have been Miki or two other girls (with Miki it was bareback, the other two were covered but bbbj). I'm thinking I got it from a bbbj down in Columbus, but not positive. I let all the possible girls know to get checked (that was fun) and one disappeared from the esort scene shortly thereafter, so I'm thinking it was her. She had been complaining of a sore throat when I saw her (stupid me). Anyway, I figure the bbbj is hard to resist - has anyone else come up with this problem? Does anyone know if this is rare or frequent (contracting something from oral?) Judging by the posts, if it was Miki, everyone on this board would be in trouble, so I figure it wasn't her, but I'm still feeling pretty paranoid - every time I take a leak I'm waiting to feel a sting. If it was her, then I could be in trouble again, since she was engulfing me before I knew it (as usual). Had the usual great time, as I was doing her doggy she half put my finger up her butt, is this everyone else's experience? One of these days maybe I'll be able to hold out long enough to really get her going, but she's so sexy I can't hold back.

By the way, she was just getting into the bbbj when the door opened and some surprised guy in a towel was staring at us with the mamasan quicky apologizing, shutting door, etc. Whoever you were, hope they didn't charge you extra for the added excitement!! (ha)

Star69
01-02-05, 11:31
Hey all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wanted to find out if anyone has hooked up with Tammi yet? I know her phone won't work right now, she gave the excuse about the minutes needing added, who knows. Ok, well just checking.

Torchkit
01-02-05, 12:33
Hey all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wanted to find out if anyone has hooked up with Tammi yet? I know her phone won't work right now, she gave the excuse about the minutes needing added, who knows. Ok, well just checking.

I tried getting in touch with her last Thursday. Her phone was working, but I kept getting voice mail. I called 4 or 5 times over a few hours and never got an answer. I might try again some time this week.

Member #4967
01-02-05, 15:07
Man what a scary post. I don't think I have to reprint my rant from before, but will say I'm very glad came out ok. It takes alot of balls to fess up to makeing a possible life threatening misstake given today's problems. I will also say I think I speak for all when I say we all appreciate the info. I personnally have never heard of getting it from a BBBJ but you never know. If you want read some of the other areas where there are no AMPS like the Toledo or Akron or Columbus forums. What we do know is like alot of other guy's you did Micki bareback and if I had to point finger would say odds of getting from unprotected sex are much higher. I know the small head sometimes takes over and like I said your not the only one doing her bareback. I for one won't be going back it just isn't worth takeing that chance. its also why I wouldn't do Daty. As to how many guys she sees in a day its got to be in the 15 to 20 range at a guess. One last question tho, did you see Micki before or after the others? Its possible she could still be infected, not like these girls visit the Doc very often if at all. Also what did she say when you told her? No dought she told your the only one she does that for and it couldn't possibly ber her eh? Anyways I'm sure we all appreciate the heads up. I don't think she was as forthcomeing to all the other guys shes doing bareback. Sorry for the long post.

As always replys are greatly appreciated.

Stay safe all, Barbershop out.

Bikerman
01-02-05, 21:28
First Wildtrk! I spoke to Mickey today...Tina is still there and starting today they are open 24/7 GREAT NEWS second Falls Man ...Nadia left about 2 weeks ago Maumasaun said she has a new young girl who is better than Nadia..I too got what you had from a bbbj from an amp I knew who it was because she was the only one I seen in 3 weeks.Kinda narrowed it down..Just some info I've been going to a amp out of the circut and they are using the female condoms for the regulars I guess. I've seen this one girl 3 times the last time she got on top I looked down No condom I said Wohh!.She said it's ok I have condom In.and she showed me pretty wild to cum inside Hope it catchs on...I'm taken off probably stop somewhere tonight not sure where maybe Tiffany's or 4s...nice to see a lot off activity on the board..........Latert

Falls Man
01-04-05, 19:19
I saw Miki a few days after (it was only a few days apart) - that's why I thought it was Miki but after calling around and telling these other two girls to get checked, one girl did and was negative, the other didn't and disappeared - that's when I remembered her complaining of a chronic sore throat (she even showed me how swollen her glands were, etc.). Symptoms can take up to a week (burning urination, white fluid or worse). By the way, some guys don't have symptoms but most do. A LOT of girls don't have symptoms. I wasn't aware of the risk from BBBJ at the time but am now, when I went to get checked they checked MY throat, so you can definitely get it from oral (both receiving and DATY). Miki said she gets checked but who knows. All I know is it's been five days since I've seen her and I'm still a bit paranoid - kind of takes the fun out of it, doesn't it? I'd still say this was an isolated incident, but better safe than sorry.

Valdez
01-04-05, 22:54
Guys,

Check out the chart on this site from San Francisco. It is aimed at questions gay males would have, but would apply to straight guys too. In case you don't want to look, or Jackson removes the link for some reason, I will summarize. HIV is tough to contract from oral sex. Other STDs are easy to catch. A condom is the only way to insure safety. Also suggested was Saran Wrap for rim jobs (Asian).

May we all stay healthy in the new year.

http://www.managingdesire.org/sfdphoralsex.html

I personnally have never heard of getting it from a BBBJ but you never know.
As always replys are greatly appreciated.

Lone Ranger
01-07-05, 02:48
Just a quick question as to your visit Lone Ranger. You indicate Miki isn't a GFE but yet enjoyed some DFK? Usually DFK equals GFE? Just wondering what was diffrent? Maybe the fact shes such a pro it doesn't seem to real. Just curious and any reply as always appreciated. Seems Micki will do just about anything since I hadn't seen her that often didn't consider it at all, but you guys are both more regulars then me. As in alot of areas she seems to do alot more then most working girls. there aren't many that allow DFK even after seeing for a long period of time.Barbershop, you hit it when you said maybe Miki's such a pro it doesn't seem too real. That's why she is a PSE, not a GFE, in my opinion (YMMD). To me a GFE is when she personally gets into the experience, stops caring about the time, and seems to forget that its pay for play.

A few years back there was a really hot young (22 at the most) girl at Susie Kim's, and we really hit it off . She was new to her work and, while she wasn't a virgin, I wonder if she had ever been satisfied before. I stayed for over 2 hours and she still didn't want me to leave, wouldn't let go at the door. Even asked for MY phone number-- unfortunately I was in a relationship and couldn't comply!

A "Great Girl Friend Experience" (GGFE) is when she doesn't charge you.

Unfortunately, this was not a Great Girl Friend Experience.

Member #4967
01-07-05, 09:48
Great post I know and props to Jackson for leaveing link in. Like they say your never to old to learn something new. I knew AIDS was hard to get from oral and thought same applyed to other STD's. What we do is that we're all lucky it wasn't more then a few days that Falls Man saw Miki or half the population of Warren would be visiting Doc. An exageration of course but I'm sure Micky's clientel list is substantial.

On another topic Bikeman's post regarding female condoms was also interesting. I've only seen them once also but wasn't in Ohio. Only bad part I found was they can be seen from outside and have to go on after DATY. It doesn't take any longer then putting one on you and if she lets you do it can be quite sexy. If don't want to give location out maybe a PM? Sorry as always for the length sometimes i just ramble on LOL.

Replys appreciated always.

Barbershop out.

Member #4967
01-07-05, 13:23
What a great post Lone Ranger. Seems we are on same page reagrding Miki. The PSE can be missleading to alot of newer mongers, IE they can't seperate the BS from whats really going on. Sometimes it can be fun depending on your mood at the time, but for me I guess I've been around this to long and it becomes a turnoff instead of a turnon. Often it will hit you in middle of session that all she really wants is for you to get off and get out. For an experiance like you describe at Suzi Kim's you can't pay enough for. All the post's I've read regarding them indicate nice younger girls but at more then a bit higher price. If anybodys been there lately and finds things diffrent please post. Again my apolgies for length of post, no work today so just banging away on keyboard.

Thanks much to all,

Barbershop out.

Bikerman
01-09-05, 00:39
Anyone been to Tiffany's Or Sun Spa this week??

Star69
01-12-05, 16:57
I just made arrangements to take a bullet for the team. Here is a bit of the details.

I found someone, 29 y.o., 110lbs, nice body, who does Full Body massages out of her house, and will give extra special attention at her very reasonable rates. I explained it is a must to be a true GFE(cuddling, sex, BJ, multiple pops, etc..).

It is about the same price as the parlors. I will be testing the waters next week and will let you all know. Whoever wants in on the action and info, let me know after I report back via PM. Please, Senior members only!! This is a good one boys!

She came with a phone and address that are legit too.

Star69
01-12-05, 22:31
Her are a couple pics of the massus I wrote about. Wish me luck.

Member #2958
01-13-05, 08:48
I'm a regular member on the Cleveland board but do browse the rest and this would be the first post of this kind I've seen and I'd be interested in your results.

Good luck!! Hope it's all you expect and more.

Tarl

Star69
01-17-05, 23:01
Here it is. I met with Heather and she was great. I will PM all those who I said I would.

I met her at her house and she gave a great professional nude massage. Great unrushed HJ and BBBJ. Cuddled and chatted for a bit.

Wasn't a great sex-capade, but a very good time was had. Paid 1.15.

Star69
01-31-05, 08:10
Hello,

Ah the forum is up again! Yahoooo!

Well I haven't been out doing much hunting. I found a couple regulars on-line and am having a damn good time with them. Their place and no money required. Wonder how long these will last?

I actually had a couple others too, but I narrowed them down to 2 of the best looking and most fun with the least attachment needs.

You actually have to be careful when finding encounters on-line. I came across a couple that just kept milking me for money or gifts others want relationships instead of just a good time together.

I think I found 2 women who only have 1 interest, using my body and talents for their benefits. What fun. I will keep you posted. I still like to cruise and window shop though.

Squiggy
02-05-05, 18:51
I am almost ready to roll. Is Tina still at 4S?

How about Tokyo? Anybody been there?

Bikerman
02-07-05, 17:11
Any one seen Angie at Tiffany's spa?? she's the new girl .mama said she was really good.....I heard from another board someone claims Miki (4 seasons)did Greek I still don't know for sure.. Keep this the board active ........Later

Torchkit
02-10-05, 17:45
Remember to wear a condom. Everybody here who's been with Micki at 4S probably knows that she'll go bareback. Well, I did her bfs and got myself a nice little venereal disease. Think with the big head.

Torchit

Squiggy
02-13-05, 13:51
Torchkit,

What a bummer. I think I will pass on Mickie from now on. Your post will surely hurt business at 4S.

This site has been hard to log on to... has anyone got any new reports?

Star69
02-13-05, 19:48
Has anyone met up with Heather?

Seniors, Let me know if you need the info!

Star69
02-15-05, 00:57
new pic of Heather, thought it was cute and thought i would share

Poontoligist
02-15-05, 10:27
Torch-Kit,
Hope it's a quick and easy "dose" as opposed to something more serious. Does Miki know?
Sort of makes you rethink that whole DATY thing; doesn't it fellows?

DrDetroit
02-16-05, 01:44
Since WSGs been down,I've been out to 4S twice and saw Micki both time's(how's that for timing ?)Both visit's were great,and so far no sign's of STDs, but I didn't go BB with her but did DATY.It's been about 2 week's since my last visit so I think I'm OK.I went out to see about all the great report's she's been getting,as I saw who I thought was Micki a while back (which I posted about)and wasn't impressed,she was a little cubby,flaky and the sex was so-so.To my surprise the little firecracker that meet me at the door said she was Micki,definitely not the Micki from the former visit.All the report's were right,she goes non-stop from the T-shower till your out the door.All was on the menu both visit's,with some toy's available on the last, along with a promise of Greek and a good deal on a 2nd girl (Micki say's she love's to DATY).I was planning on going back this week to see if she was BSing,but now with Torch-Kit's report ?? Torch-Kit,would you care to expand a bit on your Micki-experience? (are you sure it was Micky,how long after did problem show up,etc.)I know this is not a subject that's a joy to to talk-about so anything you may add would be greatly appreciated.I finally get my ass out to see Micki,and now I find out,it's nothing to Clap about!!! Bummer Doc.

Member #4967
02-17-05, 14:51
Interesting post DrD regarding Micki. Just a few questions hope you can expound on. The toys are something new as far as AMPS go, but considering its was Micki no real surprise. First did she provide them and were there more then one? Also read as bikerman said on another board she does do Greek, if so please give all the details when and if it happens.

Torchkit, my greatest sympathies to ya bro and hope it didn't F***up the homelife.
I'm sure most wives WOULD NOT be very understanding.

As to me I'm currently laid off so no extra curriculars for me atm. I drive truck over the road and the large parking lot there made it very easy for parking also I live quite a ways away so driveing out can be a bit of an expense.

Love all the posts and glad to see boards finally back up.
As always replys greatly appreciated,

Barbershop out.

Member #4967
02-17-05, 14:52
Interesting post DrD regarding Micki. Just a few questions hope you can expound on. The toys are something new as far as AMPS go, but considering its was Micki no real surprise. First did she provide them and were there more then one? Also read as bikerman said on another board she does do Greek, if so please give all the details when and if it happens.

Torchkit, my greatest sympathies to ya bro and hope it didn't F***up the homelife.
I'm sure most wives WOULD NOT be very understanding.

As to me I'm currently laid off so no extra curriculars for me atm. I drive truck over the road and the large parking lot there made it very easy for parking also I live quite a ways away so driveing out can be a bit of an expense.

Love all the posts and glad to see boards finally back up.

As always replys greatly appreciated,

Barbershop out.

Member #4967
02-17-05, 15:35
DrD,

Great report regarding micki. Just a few questions i hope you can elaborate on. The toys are something new to read about and not something I've encountered before. Were they something she provided or you? Also did she use on you or you her? I've also read like bikerman reported on another board she does Greek. If and when it happens I hope you will provide all the details.

Torchkit, my deepest sympathies bro regarding what happened to you. Another person reported same and later found out it wasn't her tho. I will add I hope it didn't affect your home life. Most wife WOULD NOT be very understanding to say the least.

As far as me, nothing new to report. I'm currently laid off so no extracurricular activities for me. I drive truck over the road so 4 seasons was great place to find as the large parking lot made parking easy. Also I live quite aways away so driveing there from home would be quite an expense.

As aways replys greatly appreciated and thanks to all for the great posts !!!
Barbershop out.

Star69
02-18-05, 22:20
Hey I saw Heather the other day for a nice body massgae and a lil CBJ to set me off. She said you guys were very nice to her, especially the one who brought her a friend "Mary Jane".

I just wanted to thank you guys who are treating her right cause she is such a rare case out there in our underhanded world we play in.

Good luck!

Torchkit
02-19-05, 01:54
TorchKit, Hope it's a quick and easy "dose" as opposed to something more serious. Sort of makes you rethink that whole DATY thing

Trichomoniasis. Very common in this area (according to Dr.) and one of the "better" STD's to get (if you have to get any). Virtually no symptoms in men, so if you've gone bareback with any provider, you could get it and not know until you give it to another girl (women almost always develop symptoms).

ONLY spread through vaginal sex. DATY and Greek can't transmit. Treatment is a single dose of 4 antibiotic pills.

Keep it wrapped fellas.

Torchkit

Bikerman
02-21-05, 15:21
Went out last nite figured I would try to confirm If Miki at 4S does Greek but her and Tina were not there just Nana Maumasaun said Miki would be back Monday So It's still not confirmed yet..I did stay and see Nana because it was late and the weather sucked..She was'nt bad but not that great either she was very nice not rushed at all services were CBJ,DATY,LK,CFS.. finished with russian with COT.....I stopped by Tiffany's spa Angie was gone said she had 2 new girls coming this week.............Later....Bikerman

Bikerman
03-01-05, 22:22
What the hell happend to everybody?? I still didn't make it out to 4s yet to see miki and get a confirmation ..no new reports??

Lone Ranger
03-04-05, 01:23
Bikerman, this forum has locked me out for weeks. Now, it appears the new improved software is finally a go!

A few weeks ago, when I was undergoing WSG withdrawal symptoms, I decided to do my own AMP research. I visited Susie Kim's, Tiffany's, and Sun.
My plan was to inspect the new troops and be ready to walk if none of them looked particularly hot. Sorry I don't remember any names, but as I said, it was a few weeks back.

I start with Susie Kim's, mamasan greets me like a long lost friend (I did go there regularly a few years back, before discovering better values everywhere else in the area).

First girl is not my type . Mamasan says she has two new young Japanese girls for me to see. They're not my type, either (at least not for $2 total). I say thanks, I was really hoping to see [a gorgeous girl who was there 3 years ago]. Mamasan is pissed-- I'm no longer her long-lost friend-- she starts yelling "You stay, she beautiful young girl" as some of the mamasans do. Has anyone EVER stayed when they pull that shit? I walked.

Next stop: Tiffany's. Mamasan here always has new girls, but there are no hot ones IMHO today. I head for Sun.

Mamasan Mikki is still at Sun. At this point I am resigned that mamasan
Sunny (Mikki's "sister") will not be returning. A shame, because Sunny was the only mamasan around who would be straight with you and help you get the girl you want.

Mikki brings a tall girl, dark, not bad looking (Maybe a 7). I go with her, get a no-frills FS for $1.2 . Performance rating: 6 Attitude/personality: 4 YMMD

Today I noticed that Tokyo Spa is running one of those "new management, all new girls" ads in the Cleveland paper. I haven't been there for a long time-- may be worth checking out. Any takers?

Let's get this forum going again.

LR

Bikerman
03-05-05, 01:14
Lone Ranger! Thanks for the post.Great info.. I was shut down here also board runs really slow.. I am wondering about Tokyo? mama said that Anna was still there a few weeks ago But now she said she has a really good looking girl there now.. I hope someone reports back!!! went to Sun last Sunday nite.. All new girls there. there is Pepsi,Toy and a familiar one tha t everyone knows from another Amp..(I know who it is... Ha Ha!!)I also hope this board gets active.. I think I'm getting Amp burnout.. Need something fresh.........Later

Poontoligist
03-05-05, 11:01
Lone Ranger: Solid report, thx for the excellent 411.

I made a 4S visit a few days back. Tina answered the door and there was a semi and a car in the lot so I figured I should take what was there. I had a nice TS and sauna. Back in the room I had the light finger massage followed by HTUMA, HFUMA, Russian, BBBJWHFUMA then CFS K-9. I tried COM but the best she would do is CBJTC. Nothing special, but a nice visit. Miki was in her room when I arrived and when I left, and the semi was still there when I left. Some trucker got a good long ride as I got my full hour.

I might go scope out Tokyo. I haven't been there since Anna pissed me off and I gave her a pearl necklace.

Bikerman: Anything to reports regarding Miki's possible greek situation?

Bikerman
03-05-05, 17:59
Poontoligist! I too was thinking about tokyo.. I'd like to see how good looking this new girl is....No nothing on the Miki greek situation It's still on my list though.......................Later

DrDetroit
03-06-05, 03:07
Hi guy's,nice to see "WSG" back on line.I haven't been able to post since last month and that was a one time shot since all the trouble with the site.Been out to 4s a few times since then and have had some great times.I wanted to go again last week but got snowed-in.Will post after next vist and catch-up Doc.

Member #4967
03-06-05, 12:33
Finally back to work, and back for visit. Stopped by Friday to see Nana alas no longer working there mama said got new girl now. Asked for micki and shes to sick tina busy ( shes not really my type tho seems nice enough just bit old '(' ) so I try new girl. Pretty nice looking and a bit thin. Nothing out of unusal typical CFS not at all GFE, but since was first time didn't expect alot.

Micki musta been really sick to not be working hope wasn't something others mite have mentioned IE some type of STD that went to far unchecked, if anyone has any details mite we worth adding.

Also still wondering details of sex toy usage, anyone have info that ?

Bikerman
03-07-05, 04:08
stoppped by Tokyo tonight it's closed till next week so I went to 4s it's closed till 3/13/05 both Amps said due to heating problems!!! somethings going on........Later

Mickey7
03-07-05, 16:06
I think there's some kind of tie in between the Tokyo and 4S. I noticed that their ads in the Plain Dealer are very similar and that they always appear on the same day. It seems odd that both are closed at the same time for the same reason. If anybody finds out any more info let us know.

Star69
03-08-05, 08:26
Well, I am going through it, divorce. Anyone know of a good lawyer to represent for Ohio and PA? Any advise during seperation would be cool too.

Moved out already back to Ohio from PA.

Lone Ranger
03-08-05, 12:19
I think there's some kind of tie in between the Tokyo and 4S. I noticed that their ads in the Plain Dealer are very similar and that they always appear on the same day. It seems odd that both are closed at the same time for the same reason. If anybody finds out any more info let us know.
I've figured that Tokyo and 4S were connected ever since 4S opened a few years back. After seeing Jay (gone for a few years, probably retired)whenever I visited Tokyo, I was surprised to have her greet and service me at 4S a couple times. I asked her if she had changed spas and she said she was "just visiting a friend" [rolls eyes]. In a few weeks I saw her back at Tokyo.

My guess is that Tokyo and 4S are both owned by the same person/company or close friends/relatives.

The rotation and transfer of AMP girls is really secretive. They seem to always change their working names, so the WSG isn't much help in finding them. I'd sure like to know how to locate some favorite providers after they suddenly went "on vacation" as they always tell you, never to return. But for obvious business and security reasons, we'll probably never know.

I have considered slipping a few bucks to a mamasan for help locating a few superstars . . . .

LR

Bikerman
03-08-05, 14:04
I'm not sure if both Amps are on vacation or what? I know it does'nt take a week or so to fix a heating problem at both places..I wish I knew ..But it sucked for me Sun nite there was no where to go

Evil Mister X
03-11-05, 21:58
Long time reader, first time poster. I would have reported sooner, but I had to upgrade my membership.

I went to Tiffany's last Saturday (3/5). My first time there, after several sporadic trips to Sun. After the last report I saw on Sun, I thought I had nothing to lose by trying something new.

I went in. The mamasan asked me if I had been there before. I told her no, that I usually went to Sun, but wanted to try something new.

I got left in a sauna a little longer than I prefer. Then got the shower with "Nikki." Well worth the wait. Nikki said she had just arrived the day before. She looked great. Nice shape, nice breasts. She was a bit short, but I like that, and she was wearing clear heels, and I like that too. I thought she looked young, but I am lousy judge of age. I would have placed her in her mid to late 20s, but when I asked she told me she was 38. Well, my ex is 38, and if she had looked this good, she wouldn't be my ex.

Got a decent massage - could have been better, but I've had far worse. She was very good at conversation -- which isn't why I was there, but that's a plus. Her English was VERY good. She said she was from Albuquerque (sp?) and ethnically, she's Thai. For 1.2, got what I would call GFE. There was a closeness to it that I don't expect at the AMPs. She stated with CBJ, but I stopped her after a short time. I don't normally engage in DATY, but she practically invited me to do it, and I was more than happy to. She was very responsive -- if she wasn't really enjoying it, then she really had me fooled. Finished with FS, started on top, then switched.
Best experience I've ever had at this.

She mentioned she is saving up to get a boob job. She doesn't need it. Her breasts aren't huge, but they look and feel great.

She also mentioned another new girl was starting in a day or two. That would have made it this past Sunday or Monday.

Nells M All
03-12-05, 17:30
I havent herd any thing about yumi latly so i asume she went back home or where ever little kooks go after they get enough money and cum

Member #4967
03-13-05, 15:23
Nice post for a first timer Evil Mister and welcome to the boards. Just curious about some further info if could add. Most Tai girls are very dark and also have a very full bush, just wondering if this is the case with nikki? If so I mite make a trip there, either way sounds like a good time to be had.

Replys as always welcomed,

Barbershop out

Ausse Salt
03-14-05, 01:13
G'day mates, I wanted to say g'day, I'm down in 'est Virginny, a hop-stop down from Wheeling. I sift threw the Pittsburg paper for the indy football scores and
see the advertes ments for Tifiny Spa.

I 'ad to look on me map to see where Warren is located. I see it's WAY due north of Stubenville. I 'ad hoped it was a close mile from Pitsburg. We used to 'ave a crackin-good spa in Wheeling, but the bleedin cobbers came and shut it down!

Bless me, I sure 'ope you blokes 'ave alotta good times -- our Wheeling posting board is deader than the vicar's dork. Some day I'll petrol-load me bludger-mobile and walkabout to Waren. Just wanted to stretch me gob and say 'ello. ##### Salty

Evil Mister X
03-14-05, 08:33
Nice post for a first timer Evil Mister and welcome to the boards. Just curious about some further info if could add. Most Tai girls are very dark and also have a very full bush, just wondering if this is the case with nikki? If so I mite make a trip there, either way sounds like a good time to be had.

Replys as always welcomed,

Barbershop outShe did have darker skin, than Korean or Chinese or Japanese, though it didn't occur to me to decribe her as dark, because its not all that dark really, no darker than a nice tan might be.

No on the full bush, it was trimmed up.

Bikerman
03-14-05, 11:53
Well I don't think Tokyo or 4 seasons are open ...The note on the door said open Monday 3-14-05...But they are both closed..Denny:: Yumi has been gone for a while now...Evil Mister X ::Great post keep the info coming I'm glad you started posting...Welcome..........Later

Torchkit
03-14-05, 17:53
G'day mates, I wanted to say g'day, I'm down in 'est Virginny, a hop-stop down from Wheeling. I sift threw the Pittsburg paper for the indy football scores and
see the advertes ments for Tifiny Spa.

I 'ad to look on me map to see where Warren is located. I see it's WAY due north of Stubenville. I 'ad hoped it was a close mile from Pitsburg. We used to 'ave a crackin-good spa in Wheeling, but the bleedin cobbers came and shut it down!

Bless me, I sure 'ope you blokes 'ave alotta good times -- our Wheeling posting board is deader than the vicar's dork. Some day I'll petrol-load me bludger-mobile and walkabout to Waren. Just wanted to stretch me gob and say 'ello. ##### Salty

Warren is a little over a 2 hour drive from Wheeling.

Bikerman
03-14-05, 21:18
Anybody been by the Tokyo or 4s this week?? I wonder if there was any new info posted on the doors........they were supposed to open today but their still closed

Member #4967
03-15-05, 15:11
Strange happenings indeed. Just wondering if owner shut both places down for an extended vacation for the ladies? Seems unusual and not something I've ever seen happen. With all the spa's in area to chance loseing so much business and possible regular customers to another place seems odd. Like you said tho it doesn't take 2 weeks to fix a heating problem, unless they have some really shoddy worker's LOL. Wonder if we'll ever find out the real scoop. Think next trip thru I'll stop by Tiffany's to ck it out. Thanks for keeping us posted, we all appreciate your excellent posts!

Barbershop out.

Bikerman
03-15-05, 20:53
Just thought I'd pass on some info Tokyo and 4 seasons will open tomorrow Tokyo said she still has the New girl at 4s I'm not sure who is going to be there If anyone goes to either place post some info............Later

Lone Ranger
03-17-05, 02:43
I visited Tiffany's earlier this week and saw Amy, a Thai girl. She's about 5-1, age probably about 35, pretty face, dark complexion and long black hair, nice natural C cups but has a belly. She speaks English very well.

After paying $1.2 + door for FS, I discovered Amy likes having her nipples sucked. Of course I was happy to comply. Her shaved cookie was also tasty, and when it was very wet, she performed a WILD cowgirl and (covered) mish to finish.

LR

Mickey7
03-19-05, 20:23
Found this on another board. If it's true 4S might just have some competition.

She's Back
Coco, aka July is now aka Pink and is at the Sun Spa on Market St. in Warren.

Usual most excellent service, including being lead to shower by her hand around your Johnson.

Fun Kid
03-20-05, 13:30
I am long time browser and recently upgraded to regular member. I have been to warren a few times(Thanks to this form :)) and had a couple of visits to Oriental spa & sun spa. I see most of the posts for 4S. Could anyone let me know the directions to 4S. WOuld defenitly love to take a visit out there.

Later,

Fun

Member #4967
03-20-05, 18:34
WOW! If thats true I'm off to Sun next trip there. I've been wanting to see since I first read about ')'

Barbershp out, but not for long.

Bikerman
03-20-05, 18:34
It is true July now goes by Pink at Sun I seen her there about 3 weeks ago she just got there I was looking for some new and she came in so I gave her a try again (I have seen her before at 4s) she recognized me.. she is very nice but there are a few things that turned me off ....she still has really large Hemmroids.she has a denture on top and her bottom teeth are all black and realy messed up I got a really good look she was smiling a lot that just turned me off she does give good unrushed service though.BBBJ.DATY,CFS. NO CIM I think I might try Tokyo Anna is still there and she is really talking up the new girl If anyone has been there let me know...................Later

Member #4967
03-21-05, 11:35
Well, all I can say is wow again. After reading Bikerman's post it sounds like the end of a legend "sigh". I almost feel like I did when I read Elvis died on the shitter. After reading so many great posts in the past about July's great service I'm really bummed now. I do trust Bikerman's info since its always right on the money. I don't think I'd go with doggie style service since I'd be looking at that and missionary would mean I'd have to keep my eye's closed LOL, and forget about any DFK. Maybe if she took out the denture's?? Anyway's just thought I'd toss my 2 cents in, but I still mite give a try.

Reply's as always appreciated.

Barbershop out.

Bikerman
03-21-05, 23:09
Barbershop! It's kinda weird most people don't take that great of care with there teeth but if you are in that line of work (AMP) I would try to look has clean and fresh as possible..I never really noticed teeth that much because of the dim lighting but you can really see them I stopped by Sun last nite I heard Janey was back also I always thought Janey was hott really nice body nice tan really nice all natural chest attractive face I remember someone posting last year about her teeth also. and as I seen last nite they to are all Fucked up (rotten looking)Damn!! It was still a nice time unrushed.. I also stopped by Tokyo asked to see the new girl ..some older lady came in not that bad but she was older not my type she asked if I wanted to stay I said who else is here she said Anna and LISA ..I remember Anna she said LIsa is the new young good looking girl she as only been there 1 week.but she would'nt let me see her unless I paid first ..I opted for a sure thing at Sun..Let me know if anyone sees Lisa ...there is also another new one at 4s................Later

Bikerman
03-25-05, 20:56
Boy this board got really quiet this week ...Anybody seen Lisa at Tokyo or the new girl at 4S??

DrDetroit
03-26-05, 03:09
Does anyone know if Miki is still at 4s? Also what was the real story behind 4s & Sun being closed? I saw July a few times I think at 4s and she is a great time.Not as wild as Miki but close especially after you see her a few times (IMHO) Bikerman's got it right,her asshole is a bit scary,not so much hemorrhoids I think but her A-hole is kinda like an outey instead of an iney. Dr. D

Bikerman
03-26-05, 03:26
DrD. Miki is still at 4s.. I don't know why 4s and tokyo were closed ..there is a new lady running tokyo now I met her last week..I still Am curious about this Lisa from tokyo if she is really good looking or not...I wish these amps would quit the rotation thing and just bring out the girls that are available and let the customer choose...Everyone has different tastes................

Bikerman
03-30-05, 01:39
Stopped by 4s Sun. nite seen the new girl Cece a little older but nice. Tina opened the door .I asked for Miki she said miki won't be back till Mon. So I asked for the new girl really nice body very vocal ...nice time no rush ....miki must be cutting back on her hours she's there but does'nt work that much I'm pretty sure she is there during the week I usally only go on Sun. nites I think she must be off then because they are a little slower. she told me before that she was'nt going to work to many evenings......................Later

DrDetroit
03-30-05, 02:02
Stopped by 4s and met CC,nice firm compact body(slight stretch mark's on belly)nice,not overly done tit's,great clit and quite attractive.Most was on the menu;CBJ,DATY,HTUMA,HFUMA,BLS and the sexiest gaging noises as she lay on her back with her head hanging over the edge while I fucked her throat.CC was most attentive to all requests but MFUHA.All & all a good time with no rush.Any one that finds Miki a bit to much(I find hard to belive) IMHO would love seeing CC. Doc.

Gegewu
04-04-05, 02:15
Visit Sushi Kims a week ago. Nina gave me the service. Asking for $200. It's kinda expensive than other places. Face: 5, Body: 8 Attitude: 9

DrDetroit
04-14-05, 01:34
Made it back out to 4s to see miki the other day,but no luck as she was off "again",so I went with Tina for the 1st time.Tina turned out to be a lot of fun as she likes to joke around.Most everything was on the menu and she was more than willing to do request's.Finished with a BBBJTCIM that was great!.Still looking forward to seeing Miki again but have had good times with both Tina & CC. While I was there I saw a young slim girl in the girl's lounge area and latter I think I overheard her talking to a costumer telling him her name was"Young" from what I could see she looked like a little sweety,if any one has info. on her please post. Doc.

Lopakhin
04-15-05, 13:22
Anyone been to Genesis Spa lately? Just wondering if their service has gotten any better yet?

arrow32
04-16-05, 20:48
As far as Gemini Spa is concerned the only good person there is Victoria. She has a great attititude, great body and for the money its the best half hour you can buy. The other ones there kinda show body language that they dont want to even be there.

Their business is really slow there, but with the ladies that are causing this there except for Victoria. This will tell you why. I was there on a day Victoria wasnt and the minute I got in the door , I just wanted to walk out because of the atmosphere. They better hope they dont lose her. (Victoria that is)Hopefully they will go to full service or partial service one day. Thats if they dont want their business to fold.

Hardbody
04-17-05, 08:17
Seems like Micki is gone alot lately.

Anyone know if she is really still working there or has she moved on?

Bikerman
04-17-05, 12:25
Hardbody I spoke to Miki today she is there ...Dr. D That new girl Young is gone and won't be back ...It figures...I'm getten kinda bored with the selection.last Sun I stopped at every parlor to see the selection.. Nobody caught my eye with miki it's good but it;s still a routine.. there was one really hott one at Suzi kims didn't get a name.. Ive been trying to get Gegewu: to expand the discription of this Nina a little better but No response..........Later

Torchkit
04-17-05, 13:30
As far as Gemini Spa is concerned the only good person there is Victoria. She has a great attititude, great body and for the money its the best half hour you can buy.

Arrow:

Can you expand a little on what makes Victoria such a good investment? A great body and attitude are nice and all, but it's not quite enough to spend my $$ on. :D

Does she provide more "service" than the other girls?

Star69
04-17-05, 13:39
Hey everyone! A new strip club opened that everyone needs to visit. It is called Club Pink and is in Masury (outside Brookfield). You basically follow route 82 over the over-pass for route 62 and make the 90 degree bend and it is rigth there on the right. Kinda a dive atmosphere but the girls are sweet.

Love to here others opinions on the place.

Star69
04-17-05, 13:50
I read in the Tribune last week that the community is DEMANDING a wide spread cleanup of the activities in their neighborhods. So the pressure is on to start going after the "johns" and SW and prosecute and make a public specticle of it all.

Please be aware of this in your travels for the next couple months. It should calm down mid summer.

I never understood how some of these people can demand that cleanup in neighborhoods where they cannot even keep a simple yard and house and let their own property look like shit. My advise to them is clean up your own shit and maybe our game players will migrate out. Until then, you might as well get used to the girls taking advantage of fitting into your garbage nieghborhood.

Bikerman
04-17-05, 16:58
Just found out that Tiffany's Spa is closed and won't open for about 2 months.....

arrow32
04-18-05, 23:40
Arrow:

Can you expand a little on what makes Victoria such a good investment? A great body and attitude are nice and all, but it's not quite enough to spend my $$ on. :D

Does she provide more "service" than the other girls?Happy Endings are all that you will get at that Spa. That is probaly why they are now losing alot of business. But I would recommend seeing Victoria. She is well worth the half hour. Brittany I would see maybe, but that depends if you catch her in a good mood. Which is really sad.

The other thing I dont like about the Gemini is that they say they have Jacuzzi service available. But no Girls there will go in the Jacuzzi. Alot of guys I talked to will not go back especially on how they were treated the last few months. If Victoria is not on the schedule, I wouldnt waste my time there. It looks like its going to fold soon but the looks of the parking lot unless something miracoulous changes, which I doubt will happen.

Its too bad Tiffanys is closed for two months. Thats a great place. Its clean and they got great girls who work there.

Member #2364
04-18-05, 23:57
Just found out that Tiffany's Spa is closed and won't open for about 2 months.....What's going on here? Why 2 months? Hope it's not heating problems, shouldn't need that anymore!

arrow32
04-20-05, 21:09
Whats up with the Mckinley spa? Anyone got any info?

Infatuated
04-21-05, 11:30
Had a most interesting experience at 4S the other day. At the start of the session, went through the usual series of questions about who I had seen before, where I was from, etc. When asked about where I was from, I mumbled something about being from a few miles East of there. The session went along very well. with all expected services provided. Then, as we are wrapping up, during the pillow talk portion of the session, out of the clear blue she asked "Where is _________", naming my hometown directly. Wow, I almost fell off the table. Absolutely sure that I did not mention that name in this session. May have mentioned the town several months ago on another visit. In any event, I think that this is an indication that you are being profiled by this establishment. Had never seen this lady before, so I am rather sure that this incident was not due to her photographic memory. My paranoid suspicions are that someplace your photo is being captured, with accompanying notes for the next time. Since I never bring ID in with me, I am likewise sure that my pockets were not gone through. Anyway, just thought I would mention this, for the benefit of those who think they are partaking anonymously.

Fannima30
04-22-05, 11:14
I too have felt profiled at 4s. After reading this forum I discovered I have been paying $20 too much. It had been about 6 months since my previous visit and it was like they knew how much I normally donated. It felt like I had a number tattoed on my forehead :) During the entire session the girl gave me a hard time. On my next visit the same thing happened with a different girl.

Dreamer2
04-23-05, 18:26
I used to go to a place up north and it started $1 for fs then gradually the kept raising the rates until it was $1.60 . So , i stop going for about a year . When I did eventually start to go back it was back down to a buck . And come to think about it , they were always different girls too, how did they know hmmmmmmmmm . my 2 cents

DrDetroit
04-25-05, 01:35
Picked up a copy of "Free Times" today and there's a group ad for Sun,Mckinley and Tiffany's spa's all with a 20% off coupons. A major merger perhaps? Doc.

Bikerman
04-25-05, 12:32
Tiffany's spa is still open I think they changed owners there new ad says all new staff and all new managment..I spoke to Rosa at Sun to see if there was any new talent there she said new girl is back.. I asked who she said Sophia. has anyone seen her before? I can't remember a Sophia If anyone has some info PM me or post.................Later

Tonto
04-26-05, 07:59
I dont live in Ohio, but did grow up there, so on my recent visit last weekend to my old hometown I finally made it to 4s based on reviews on this site. It was one of the best AMP visits I have ever had.

I was met at the door by a lady named Lisa. I didnt have much time so I only took the half hour, which I regret. Lisa is a little older than I expected and very fake and hard breasts. That was the only down side to the whole experience, but it was still one of the best. Lisa is a wild cat. She was up for everything and was not shy about letting me know what was available. Everything from DFK to DATY to BBBJCIMWS after CFS. It was rushed but that was my fault for taking the half hour. I will definitly be visiting 4s on my every visit to Ohio from now on.

I paid the house fee and laid out 1 bill for a tip. Told her that was all I had and all I ever tipped. She told me that she always gets 1.5 for a tip but would make an exception this time. Dont know if this is true but from reading the other posts here, it sounds like the ladies are trying to get much more for their services. We need to stick to our guns and only pay 1 bill or the prices will get out of control. BTW I live in the DC area, which is considered the mecca of AMPs but my time spent in 4s was much better than any I have ever had in DC.

Wolfman69
04-26-05, 17:52
How, Tonto!

I sure wished I had seen your smoke signals about this before I went back. I just got back from there where I saw Micki, as has been the case for awhile now. Micki was good but it has gotten way too repetitive now. I wish I had asked for Lisa for a change of pace. My visit was 1 hour house fee plus $1. By the way, my apologies to the guy in the other room who obviously got tired of waiting and stormed out slamming the door, but I didn't get my complete hour. I did ask about the other girl joining us but was told it was too busy right now, there were 2 other vehicles in the lot when I arrived. Micki asked if I wanted mamsan to join us, but I declined. Come on guys keep it nice. Everybody has got a job to do and a place to do it. I POLITELY pondered the offer for just a moment then declined. Happy mongering all.

Live to eat, eat ot live.

Wolfman69

Member #4967
04-29-05, 22:48
I believe "Lisa" is one of the names Micki uses for first timers. Last I heard there were only 2 girls working there and from your report sounds like was Micki being Micki. I'm not sure theres any new girls there ATM.

Member #4967
04-30-05, 09:55
One other thing, i agree with Tonto regarding the tipping. I've been going to Sun my last few trips there and thought door fee on first visit was 60 and was handed back 10 dollars when asked for hour. I've seen July last few times and $100 is sufficent for over an hour.

Also one question to Tonto, the BBBJCIMWS was that with spit or swallow? Just curious, will post more regarding my July experiance on next post no time now. but will say was equal to if not exceeding my few Micki sessions.

Bikerman
04-30-05, 17:26
BarberShop: I believe there is a new girl at 4s CeCe is gone and Lisa replaced her..when you were at Sun did you see Toni or Sophia? I'm curious to see what they look like......

Torchkit
04-30-05, 18:05
Barber Shop;

My experience is that Micki spits. Also, the "July" you saw at Sun..is that the same July who used to work at 4S?

Torchkit

DrDetroit
04-30-05, 19:55
Does anyone have a current phone# for 4s ? I'v backtracked on the board and can't find one. Thank's Doc.

Member #4967
04-30-05, 20:06
I thought only two girls working there were micki and tina. From what ive read on other boards the new girls there are both gone that had replaced nana. Micki called herself lisa the first time I saw her so just assumed was here useing an alias LOL and the activitities described and body seem to match her.

Bikerman; Isaw who I believe was Toni the first time I went there and she was quite a knockout. I was determined to see July tho and yes she calls herself Pink now but is the same July that formerly worked at 4 season Torch.

My visits with July defineatly equaled if not exceeded my micki ones. She gives the best BBBJ I've yet gotten. Not at all like micki who just wants to get you off, she takes her time for maximumn enjoyment and is a bit skinnyer also which I like. Only bad part was she fucks like a rabbit and I had to slow her down a bit. Totally unrushed and over an hour each. Highly reccomended.

Barbershop out

Hercules411
05-01-05, 10:27
What days and hours are the dancers there? Bikini? Topless? Pastie? Nude?

Hey everyone! A new strip club opened that everyone needs to visit. It is called Club Pink and is in Masury (outside Brookfield). You basically follow route 82 over the over-pass for route 62 and make the 90 degree bend and it is rigth there on the right. Kinda a dive atmosphere but the girls are sweet.

Love to here others opinions on the place.

Torchkit
05-01-05, 12:10
Anybody know what the AMPs charge for 2 girls? Is it $ each plus house fee, more, less?

Fannima30
05-02-05, 12:26
I had a 3-some about a year ago at Sun. I paid the house fee plus $ for the 1st girl. The 2nd girl was a little less I believe about $60-80. The 2nd girl wasn't as hot and didnt do much of anything. I asked her to leave early since she was more of a distraction. Maybe if I paid more she would have been better but I decided to cut my losses.

Bikerman
05-02-05, 23:59
Went out last nite Really disappointed..went to 4s Barber Shop you were right Lisa and Miki are the same person I talked to tina just those 2 are there I was leaving Mamasaun came out of the side door ran after my car I stopped she wanted me to stay said that Miki is there I told her I'd stop back.. then went to Sun found out all the girls there are all middle aged she said she might have a young girl coming in a week or two.Then went to Tiffany's a younger but Chunky girl opend the door said she was the only one there. so I left I was running out places to go So I said what the hell I stopped at Mckinley Spa Asked if they had any young girls working she said yes so I stayed she brought in Lisa I would'nt say she was young but she looked nice and it was getting late. slim body small chest nice ass. paid the normal fee only got CFS no BBBJ or even CBJ kinda sucked I think I'm taking a break from the AMP scene I have'nt found anyone who trips my trigger.I guess i'm getting bored with the selection in the area . If anyone finds a young hot asian girl anywhere let me know........Later

DrDetroit
05-03-05, 00:06
I've learned that when ever you enter into a 3some,make sure both girl's are truly Bi ,or it end's up like trying to drive two car's at the same time ,just to much stopping and starting! Doc.

Star69
05-03-05, 09:21
I am attaching info on Club Pink. If you like Headliners or Palace In the Pines (Back Room) you will like this club. It looks divey from the outside, but is quite nice inside. Many of the girls there come from Headliners and other clubs.

It is BYOB, $10 cover, and you can watch stage dances ( I got there at opening and waited to go sit at the stage. The DJ (hot lil number) announced the first guy to sit at the stage she would give them $5 for their dances. I jumped to it). I watched about 5 girls perform all nude dances with my diet coke in hand before picking one for a private dance for 20 for 1 song in the back room (The Pink Room). You have to go back to the bar and buy the dancer.

She was a cute lil very very very young gal and I enjoyed the close dance, although you can tell she was new to the game and made it kinda lame, but she had a killer body.

There was a girl I should have picked who had hair down to her knees, she would have been more fun and sultry I bet.

Over all a fun time. I could have gotten more for my money at the Lamp Post Lounge though but not as high quality girls or fun environment I think.

What days and hours are the dancers there? Bikini? Topless? Pastie? Nude?

Torchkit
05-03-05, 17:33
I could have gotten more for my money at the Lamp Post Lounge though but not as high quality girls or fun environment I think.What's the Lamp Post Lounge?

Star69
05-04-05, 07:36
What's the Lamp Post Lounge?

The Lampost Lounge is on Belmont Ave in Youngstown/Liberty. I believe it is before Gypsy Lane if heading south going toward Youngstown, out of Liberty.

It is bikini but the girls will take it off and show all the goods during dances which are $5 and the cover is only $5. The private dances are $20 too but the girls get good and freaky.

Mickey7
05-05-05, 16:14
Does anyone know if Toni at Sun does DFK? I believe someone said she was a GFE. Also, will she let you tongue out her asshole?

Tonto
05-06-05, 15:25
Also one question to Tonto, the BBBJCIMWS was that with spit or swallow? Just curious, will post more regarding my July experiance on next post no time now. but will say was equal to if not exceeding my few Micki sessions.The BBBJ was with swallow. After the DATY, she said she wanted to taste herself so we went to DFK. Then after the CFS and the BBBJ she said that she wanted me to taste myself and tried more DFK since she was still holding it in her mouth. Sorry, no way, it not going to happen. So she then swallowed.

Sounds like, from all you 4s veterns, that Lisa is the infamous Micki. Guess I lucked out on my first visit. Will be returning on all visits to Ohio in the future.

Member #4967
05-06-05, 22:24
Interesting experiance for first time visit Tonto. I guess thats why Miki is so sucessful at what she does. Declined eating your own cum tho heh can't really say I blame you, I just wonder if she thinks swallowing each customers sperm is somehow less dangerous then going bareback now? At least that activitity has become less frequent now tho or at least less reported. Seeing her again for me is no longer an option tho reading about her activities is always entertaining.

Barbershop out

Bikerman
05-12-05, 11:52
Anyone been out to 4s lately?? There are 2 new ones there. I heard one is older(45-50) and not that great her name is Young The other one I don't know ..Need some recon.......

Torchkit
05-13-05, 23:46
Anyone been out to 4s lately?? There are 2 new ones there. I heard one is older(45-50) and not that great her name is Young The other one I don't know ..Need some recon.......The old one's name is "Young." Gotta love it. LOL

Good Neighbor
05-14-05, 10:09
The old one's name is "Young." Gotta love it. LOL

I had a Young a few years back, age seems about right, with no chest and no figure, but boy did she get the big "O" like a bucking bronco. Not much to look at, but what a ride. I loved it. Wonder if it the same one.

Bikerman
05-15-05, 11:16
Still no reports from 4s?

Star69
05-16-05, 07:43
Any reports on adventures at the area clubs? I like learning about the places and if any success at action has been found or even just know a good time is to be found.

Star

Wolfman69
05-25-05, 17:28
Went ot Sun last week and wished my memory had been better because I would have asked for Toni. I saw Sophia, she's good to look at but very tame, CFS, Daty, kissing were all included but it was just uninspired. She was very interested in how far Youngstown was and stated there was a bus terminla there. I think she wanted to make a break for it. She said she missed California. Anybody have any neww info? Can anybody go into more detail on their experience with Toni? DFK? DATY? MTUHA, HTUYA?? I would like to make another trip but I can't afford the time, 3-4 hours, the money or the gas at 2.00+/gal.

Thanks,

Wolfman69

cluestick10
05-25-05, 22:57
July (formerly of 4s) is indeed at Sun. Asked to see "whatever she is going by these days" which actually brought a laugh from the girl who opened the door.

BBBJ, HTUMA, CFS, Russian finish (although she bunched up a towel under her neck). Unrushed, and generally a nice session, so long as you don't see the aforementioned teeth.

The only downside is that, like almost every other time I've been to Sun, you don't always get the table shower from the requested girl. Oh well.

DrDetroit
05-26-05, 00:24
Made it back out to 4s the other day and was greeted at door by Miki who was really looking good in a tight ,short silk dress.Another great time with Miki,from the table shower w/(BBBJ,BLS,HFUMA)to the room with more of the same and a BBBJTC which she displayed before swallowing and remarking that she loves cum.Gotta love her!...........Doc.

Bikerman
05-30-05, 00:35
Anything new out there? Anyone know if Tiffany's Spa is closed? There phone is disconnected..

Star69
06-03-05, 07:28
Just to update you all on the out and abouts I have been on lately.

Warren SW scene is under suspision and I have made the rounds many times the past couple weeks. It is my belief that LE has stings set up left and right. Up and down Scott St., Atlantic, Belmont and others I noticed walkers that aren't part of the familure ones and the familure ones are not out either.

The ones walking are walking with a male walking right next to them or trailing behind them. This is different in Warren and I can only say that it is definately sting material. Also, not as many LE cars driving around either (kinda like they are hiding). I do see a lot of guys on bikes and they stop and talk to each other a lot.

So my efforts have gone toward a different way. Uncle Joe's has been fun lately and so is Skippers. Skippers is a bit more but when you are in a place that has 12 girls and many are pretty hot, you have fun. Neither place will finish the deed, but I have hooked up after hours (for free fun) with girls from Uncle Joes.

I went to Cleveland and hooked up with a girl a guy on here gave me info on. She was fun and had her own hotel room and and cold beer ready for me when I got there. See my Cleveland report for details.

And on a personal basis, I am getting ready to meet up with a couple that the guy wants to get off watching a guy bang his wife. They have been chatting with me and have chosen me. How cool is that?

Ok, well, get out there and have a little fun guys. Let's make Warren fun again.

BTW, any info on meet and greets in this area would be cool to hear about on here too.

Hong Kong Boy
06-07-05, 01:01
I was at Sun last week and saw a new girl by the name of Vivian about 25 years old 5'6 in height and a bad fake C-cup tits.

Massage and servics was O.K. CBJ that was it and nothing else.

Member #2862
06-15-05, 19:54
Don't get up to spas as much as I use to, but am heading up soon. Any info on what all's still open and recommendations. I have been to Sun recently, but what about Yoshiko and the other on further up Mahoning past 11? Also what about the 76 spa and the one that used to be across from it?

Any info appreciated. I used to have fun at Yoshiko's and Connie used to be great at the one in downtown Warren.

Lone Ranger
06-17-05, 02:58
Don't get up to spas as much as I use to, but am heading up soon. Any info on what all's still open and recommendations. I have been to Sun recently, but what about Yoshiko and the other on further up Mahoning past 11? Also what about the 76 spa and the one that used to be across from it?

Any info appreciated. I used to have fun at Yoshiko's and Connie used to be great at the one in downtown Warren.

2862, anyone who is thinking about responding to your queries should first read Torchkit's recent comment (in the Canton thread) re your previous posts: "Without a name or something else to go on, your post is worthless."

I agree with Torchkit. If all posts were like yours, 2862, there would be no Forum!

None of your ten posts mentions even a single current provider's name, and only one post even pretends to try to provide a physical description (by mentioning how "she described herself", and then saying this was not accurate!).

Lacking any such useful details, mentioning names of long gone providers like Connie who have been frequently mentioned in the Warren threads might be construed by some Forum members as deceptive.

Your lame rebuttal to Torchkit, "In the General Forum, you don't necessarily know who's reading", just makes me wonder who YOU are.

Member #2862
06-17-05, 21:58
You guys need to get a life. Don't worry, I won't be posting here anymore. As I said. I provided digits of 2 different providers when people PM'ed me as requested. I could go on and on, but you're not worth my effort.

Seeya losers.

Lone Ranger
06-19-05, 01:22
You guys need to get a life. Don't worry, I won't be posting here anymore. As I said. I provided digits of 2 different providers when people PM'ed me as requested. I could go on and on, but you're not worth my effort.

Seeya losers.

:rolleyes:
Meanwhile, back at the Warren forum . . . last week I went to the Sun. Choi, who said she arrived about 3 weeks ago, looked good: pretty face, slim, tanned, mid 30s but well preserved. The usual AMP package: Korean, long black hair, with the all-too-usual enhanced rack.

I enjoyed a good massage, CBJ and CFS. Choi was somewhat impersonal, detached, or maybe tired because it was late.

Of course this was a rushed session, as usual at Sun. Do they cut your time when you use a coupon? Might as well just go for the half hour here, since I rarely get anything close to the hour I pay for. YMMD

LR

Bikerman
06-19-05, 10:28
Nice to see a little activity and a fresh report...Thanks LR. Choi is now gone there is a new girl there Don't know much about her. Not really sure who else is there ..they have been getting a alot of turn over there... Tiffany's Spa is now open again I think they have all new people running it AGAIN!! Might be worth a stop.......Later...Bikerman

arrow32
06-20-05, 20:36
Notice everything has been quiet about Gemini spa. Have they closed?

Havent been there since my last awful experience.

Zoso #2
06-20-05, 22:23
I will be traveling to the Youngstown area later this week and I have read all about your AMP and I will probably visit the 4s but I am curious to know if there are any good non asian massage parlors? Being from Michigan and a town that has a few AMP's to choose from and also having a non asian place in town that doesn't offer everything that the AMP's offer. I am interested in any information anyone can provide.

Member #4967
06-20-05, 22:27
Made a trip to Warren yesterday, not much sucess at first place. Thought I mite try seeing Micki at 4 Seasons, but they had just got there driveway repaved and the little space there was had 4 cars there. Little enough room to turn around and since last I had heard there's only 2 girls working now. Figured be a waste of time so off to Sun.

Much less crowded there and luckily for me me Pink aka July is still there. Had to wait a bit since she was eating and diffrent girl gave shower. Its not like 4 seasons anyways with the micki experiance they dont take clothes off and only when I get july do i get a BBBJ in there.

I'm surprised you get short sessions there lone ranger? All mine with Pink have gone well over. Yesterday i got the longest and most enjoyable Asian I've yet to receive. Had to ask her to stop to get on with rest, Great DATY (still haven't got her to cum tho still cuts it short), and some great BBBJ who I think is best I've gotten. Unrushed CFS, during which we DFK constantly, total session over and hour and half.

YMMV, but she keeps asking me to spend the nite there and fuck all nite. Heh not sure what that mite run but i still don't pay more then 150.

Highly reccomended.

Barbershop

Member #4967
06-22-05, 19:31
Work took me out to Waren today, which sucked somewhat since went there on my dime Sunday. Had some extra time so thought I'd give 4 seasons another try. Got lucky I guess wasn't to busy and great place to park next door in abandoned service station. Micki answered door the usual shit about why haven't seen in so long. Ok session tho, is it just me or is she looking older? Maybe since been a while since there but shes got a bit of a belly now and her ass seems a bit flabby also. Just compareing her to July she doesn't look as hot as I remember. She seemed kinda tired also and not as animated.

Like everything tho YMMV,

Barbershop

DrDetroit
06-24-05, 14:34
Made it out to 4s the other day and had another great time other than they seemed busy,as there were 3 other cars in the lot and got TS from mamason.But other than that a nice un-rushed time.Saw i think a new girl,Kinda tall,brownish hair,nice body maybe 28ish?Any info; on her for next trip?......Doc.

WarMachine
06-25-05, 20:43
Would anyone be willing to talk to me in private? I am brand new to any of this. Very confused.

I went to the Yo Shi Ko in Austintown once, and it sucked. It was after a night at the bars, really late. My friend and I went in at the same time. Probably a bad idea looking back.

It was a measly 40.00 for a decent massage. I didn't know whether to ask for anything else, I just sorta sat there drunk and enjoyed the massage. She then asked for a tip, but offered nothign else. I kinda look lieka cop and my friend is an imposing tattoed machine. Do they judge your looks and make decisions?

The two ladies were in there late 40's to 50's. Lame experience.

I've waited my entire life to be with an Asian, and now that I foudn this board I'm excited to get on with it. Your acronym's are mind numbing, I have no idea what you're saying. my yahoo messenger is "Is_a_Buckeye"

Or Email me. Really appreciate the time.

CadillacJack
06-26-05, 13:10
What ever happened to Bella Spa in Warren / Youngstown area? I heard they had some LE problems a few years ago but is it shut down completely? Anyone know where Dominique a dark haired white chick fairly big boned w/ big boobs went?

Torchkit
06-26-05, 13:14
WarMachine:

Check your Private Messages.

Ampguider
06-29-05, 18:43
Is 4S 24/7 or do they close at 3:00AM? Also is Mikki and Tina still there? Any info would be apreciated.

Member #4967
06-29-05, 19:24
As of last week and I'm sure still the case is open 24/7. Tina however is no longer there.

Ampguider
06-30-05, 23:59
Barbershop,

Thanks for the 411....that's a shame that Tina is gone. Her and Micki did a nice twosome.

Clevemar
07-01-05, 07:01
Saw Tina about 3 weeks ago and she said she was going to take some time off to be with her kids in Michigan so she may only be on vacation. I hope so.

DrDetroit
07-04-05, 00:24
Has anyone got the 411 on the new (relatively) girl at 4s?..Doc.

Member #4967
07-04-05, 10:25
Read a very nice review yesterday on another site. All activities similar to Miki, BBBJCIM, MSOG. He was very pleased. No personal experiance, tho I also saw her when I visited last week.

As always YMMV but a positive review is always a good sign.

Barbershop

Ampguider
07-07-05, 18:50
Jackie is all that and then some, saw her last week. She is a nice package, tall and proportional. Nice rack looks to be B/C cup with no sag. Very long hair. Face is okay. BBBJCIM, was fun and gets into it like Mikki does i.e. does the porn star routine. Would definitely recommend. Also verified that Tina is gone. No time frame when she is coming back.

Lone Ranger
07-14-05, 12:53
Saw "Young" (age about 40?) at 4S last Tuesday. It was almost worth the trip just to see her cleavage. Very nice NATURAL C/D cups! (clearly not the flat-chested "Young" that Good Neighbor saw somewhere else.).

Young's great rack and great attitude led to a wild 1 hr+ session with all the usual 4S actvities (BBBJ, DATY, MPOS).

DrDetroit
07-24-05, 17:35
Called out to 4s last week to check if Miki was working before making the drive out and was told she is on vacation.Does anyone have info; on her (hopeful) return?Also is July aka Pink back at 4s?.....Thank's...Doc.

walrus
07-30-05, 12:03
It is now open at same location. It was closed for a while a few months ago, but I think it was due to a lease problem, not an LE bust. It's the only all American (no asians) type spa in the area that I'm aware of. I never got more than a HJ there. The only one I would now consider is Paige. I saw Corey once but she seemed too greedy for a big tip and the session wasn't all that great. If anyone has recently seen new younger (under 25) talent, I would like to hear about it. Paige and Corey are blondes and appear to be in their late 20s.

JackOff
07-31-05, 02:24
Has anyone been to Tiffany's lately? I used to go there when it was fugi spa and a few times after they changed to Tiffany's. I did notice that Tiffany's cleaned it up inside and made a real nice spa but they always seem slow anymore. Any imput would be appreciated.

Lone Ranger
07-31-05, 23:02
Called out to 4s last week to check if Miki was working before making the drive out and was told she is on vacation.Does anyone have info; on her (hopeful) return?Also is July aka Pink back at 4s?.....Thank's...Doc.

Doc, I went to 4S this weekend, and I can confirm that July is back there again. Miki is on vacation till September. Tina is on vacation. Jackie is still there, and there is also a new girl who is too plump for my taste-- I suspect she'll leave when/if one of the others returns.

Star69
08-01-05, 11:35
Does anyone have any stories about your club visits in the area. I need to make a trip to Uncle Joes and check out your suggestion Biker.

Brovo35
08-01-05, 15:15
Star69,

I have been to Uncle Joes about three times in the last month. I can't really say that I had that great a time. You may have more fun than I did. The girls really didn't seem to want to work that much. They were very laid back. It almost had the atmosphere of dancers hanging out with patrons after work. The beer was cold if that is any consolation.

DrDetroit
08-05-05, 13:35
Saw July at 4s earlier this week and she is smaller than even I remembered.Had a great time from TS to room with all on menu.July confirmed that Miki won't be back from vac.till Sept.and spoke of a 3-some with Miki on her return,as July said "I like to eat pushy".Anyone that like's Asian Spinner's can't go wrong with July IMHO........Doc

Infatuated
08-09-05, 09:49
Dropped by a couple days ago, and visited with 'ShiShi'. Probably an early 40s attendant, with a little paunch and signs of earlier pregnancy. Hit all the marks, but not overly enthusiastic. Typical house fee and $ tip. All in all.... Ho Hum.

Wolfman69
08-09-05, 18:02
Sorry for the delay in the report.

Went to 4s about 2 weeks ago and saw Jackie, as reported before the menu was varied but no uma or uha play. She seemed disappointed in the $ tip that I put on the table before we even started but when I assured her that was all Mickey had ever charged me she said okay. When I was performing DATY and fingering at the same time and she was rocking back and forth and my finger it came out and, much to her surprise, went right in the back door. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise..LOL. We then went to missionary for awhile. She wanted to take the condom off and go at it! I told her I had finished and mamason said my hour was up anyway but Jackie told me to stay in the room and went and serviced another customer. While she was doing that mamason opened the door to see me laying there stark ass naked, looked disgusted and closed the door. Jackie came in later and finished me off with a wonderful french lesson. All in all a good trip.

Poontoligist
08-13-05, 10:22
Like Infatuated I visited 4S and drew Shi Shi. As soon as I saw her I had a feeling it would not be a "good time". It was early AM and I figured she was the only one up so I went for it. Lack luster TS, weak massage, rushed session, very disappointing. She had NPR on the radio and did not turn it off or find music. I gave her a surprise during BBBJ and left feeling cheated on time and service. Next time if she is the only choice I will leave and take matters in hand. All descriptions are right on target: old, fat and no good attitude. YMMV. She said Miki will be back in Sept. and Tina in Nov.

Lone Ranger
08-14-05, 01:25
Went to Tokyo last week. Anna is still there-- not the tall Anna/Ena some mentioned a while back , she is petite, around 5' or 5'2". Nice C cups. Too much makeup, but not bad looking. Very nice DFK, BJ, MPOS for $1.2. A little expensive, but better looking IMHO than the current batch at 4S and two girls I checked out that day at Suzi Kims.

Besides Anna, there was a tall girl who I didn't get a good look at.

Another girl, Lisa, was busy but Anna said she is a real beauty. Anyone got info on her?

LR

Bikerman
08-14-05, 13:17
LR I'm pretty sure the one girl at Suzi's was pretty hot Hanna.. not sure on the other one This Lisa at Tokyo I wonder if it's Miki I know it's the same owner.. I remember when Anna was at 4s A year or so ago... Thanks for the report........Later Bikerman

JackOff
08-14-05, 18:21
I stopped by Suzi kims friday and both Ruby and Hanna are gone I was told that they were on vacation. Two new girls there now. Not much to brag about.

Bikerman
08-15-05, 10:27
LR:: stopped at Tokyo no Lisa there Sophia and Yumi didn't see who was who so I left

Bikerman
08-15-05, 13:16
I was wondering if anybody has been the the V. I. P. Spa on Belmont lately?? I was there almost 2 years ago Pretty good service girl was average looking.. I guess they have new owners new manager and new girls said they have good looking girls ......you never know!! open 9am to 2am.......Later bikerman

Star69
08-22-05, 14:51
I was down Summit up around Mahoning and noticed the twins are out and about. This was Sunday between 10 AM and 12 Noon. They are fun.

One was resting on the grassy hill of a house at one end of summit and the other was on the steps of bar on the corner of Mahoning and Summit.

Treat them good!

OhioPete
08-27-05, 19:42
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Hit 4S about a week ago & ended up with Jackie. Typical experience including BBBJ, CFS, TS, BLS,Asian. Paid $1.5 for the hour.

Anyone know what the going rate is just for a BBBJ, not FS?

Rocky11
08-29-05, 17:27
Visited a few weeks ago and had a great time. The usual 1 hr door fee and a modest TS by mamasan. Don't remember my attendants name, but I won't soon forget everything else about her. Prefunctory massage, not bad, but the fun started with the flip. Real GFE, no rush, long DATY which she appeared to really dig or she acted well, followed by a long slow BBBJ, great technique, then a few positions to completion. Even she encouraged me with 'no hurry, no hurry', and I made it last. Nice cleanup and resting together on the bed. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Lone Ranger
09-02-05, 01:03
Visited a few weeks ago and had a great time. The usual 1 hr door fee and a modest TS by mamasan. Don't remember my attendants name, but I won't soon forget everything else about her. Prefunctory massage, not bad, but the fun started with the flip. Real GFE, no rush, long DATY which she appeared to really dig or she acted well, followed by a long slow BBBJ, great technique, then a few positions to completion. Even she encouraged me with 'no hurry, no hurry', and I made it last. Nice cleanup and resting together on the bed. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Sounds like July (the girl) to me-- although she never fully appreciated my DATY technique. There's no accounting for taste! LOL

Speaking of 4S, it's now September (the month). Anyone seen Miki or know when she's supposed to return? I've been hitting the other spas until she and/or Tina get back.

LR

DrDetroit
09-02-05, 12:36
Visited Sun earlier this week and saw Sara,Great body with nice tan-lines,pretty face and nice leg's & ass.Nice TS with a lot of hot talk about what she was going to do to me and that she would do "What ever I wanted" once in the room she hit me up for 120 but I figured after the coupon I used it was only 10 more than I usually pay and with all the hot talk it would be well spent.I was wrong,the menu consisted of HTIMA,CBJ,CFS,DATY and some BLS. What was not was fingering,touching of nipples and kissing .During CFS I stopped and went back to DATY and got come-on come-on hurry up as the big rush started as total time in room was maybe 15-20 min. at best with a 2 min. clean-up as compared to 4s usual hour.As usual YMMV..Doc.

Member #4967
09-03-05, 09:16
Sounds like July (the girl) to me-- although she never fully appreciated my DATY technique. There's no accounting for taste! LOL

Speaking of 4S, it's now September (the month). Anyone seen Miki or know when she's supposed to return? I've been hitting the other spas until she and/or Tina get back.

LRThinking exact same thing as I was reading LOL! I guess the saying YMMV is always an understatement. I've tried repeatedly to get her off but never thought I had any real luck.

As to Micki's return I tried calling yesterday (Friday ) but only got mamasan, very poor english but I did get her to say eventually she won't be back till end of month now. Asked alot of questions like who am I and how I get number. I'm seen this before with other working lady's and eventually they just say she won't be comeing back. Not that that's what I believe but seems like a long vacation.

Any other info out there?

Barbershop out.

Poontoligist
09-03-05, 09:30
I stopped by 4S during a major storm the other day, no cars in the lot. I had decided to reconnect with July whom I had not seen for over a year. Mamasan answered the door and told me July was not there (ragging?). I asked who else was there and she brought Penny to the room. I decided to go for it since I was there. She took me to the shower, where we ran into another guest who was with Shi Shi. After a brief TS she took me back to the room where I got a lack luster massage, a brief HTUMA, BBBJ, CFS followed by CIM. A word to the wise: she offered BBFS. After I was dressed she said something about having more time coming. I dropped my pants and let her enjoy more BBBJ with a little more CIM. When I left 2 other cars had arrived-people love 4S no matter what the weather!

Bikerman
09-03-05, 18:13
What does Penny Look Like??

Big Chriscle
09-06-05, 19:27
Stopped by 4s the other night and saw July. Led me to a very attentive t/s by my johnson, making sure I was very clean south of the border. Long BBBJ with all the great noises, DATY, MPOS, MSOG great GFE. She kept saying I was her toy. Works for me. Hope she hangs around for awhile.

Bikerman
09-10-05, 00:06
Thought I'd get the Warren board active again..Stopped by 4s last Monday nite. Asked who was working .said cece ..July was back but busy she said new girl Penny was there also.. I asked to take a look.. not bad cute face short not that bad of a body... I said what the hell ..TS was normal.. back to the room she said you pay now I gave the standard $ no problem she came back and asked do you use condom ? before I could say anything she said we always use condom here .. so I got CBJ,CFS no BBBJ or CIM I asked if I could finish CIM she said no I've never done that..while I was doing her doggie i tried to slip i digit in the backdoor but she said she never tried that and didn't want to yet..she did give a really long nice soft massage..I did get to finish on her chest though... never rushed me either said she's from Chicago.. I'll wait for Miki's return..anybody been to any other AMPS?? ........Later...Bikerman

Jumpher
09-10-05, 10:55
I saw July yesterday at the 4 seasons. She acted like we were old friends, although I have never seen her before. She told me she would give me the same service as Micki. Vanilla TS. Got hot in the room quickly with kissing, daty, and the first shot covered. Following that was some really tender cuddling and a light massage. Time to flip over and get ready for the second shot--bbbj and a covered ride. Worth the time and higher gas prices to see her.

Curb Crawler
09-11-05, 00:08
I'm a cheapskate type of guy so I go for the street walker type to get a good bang for the buck. Saturday I decided to try Warren. before I even hit the main area I spotted a skinny WSW walking around the Market st.-Tod ave area. I decided to give her a try.

When she got into my car I was happy, early 20's no wear and tear, the type of girl who would look like a nice girl if you saw her out in public. Then she spoke.

She had that slow urban drawl that I have only ever heard in some Y-town girls. Not good. She just kep going on and on. "I haven eaten in three days", "my kid at home needs food", "I'm pregnent", "i'm gona throw up", "my baby keeps kickin me" the whole time.

Now this chick in no way looked pregnent and if there was anybody in there he (she said it was a boy) couldn't have been bigger than a hamster.

Any way her service got the job done thought she wouldn't catch (Damn, I though you said you needed food) So I won't be picking her up again. Oh well on the street sometimes you find a gem and sometimes you find a don't.

Now on the subject of where I found her. Does anybody know if this is a common area for finding friends or was this just a fluke that she was there. I thought I once saw a girl in the area last year, but, other than that she's the first I saw here.

Star69
09-11-05, 18:10
Now on the subject of where I found her. Does anybody know if this is a common area for finding friends or was this just a fluke that she was there. I thought I once saw a girl in the area last year, but, other than that she's the first I saw here.

I never saw anything up that way, but I have been taken that way by SW's to do da deed. So I am sure she was maybe on her way to her normal stroll.

Was she walking toward or away form the downtown?

There is a lot of easy action along Belmont and Mahoning lately. Scott St has been dead due to cleanup efforts by the neighborhood. But adjacent streets and even elm rd have been interesting lately.

Just watch out for undercovers and LE around the corners. Mana I have to hit the clubs. Uncle Joes, here I come!!

Star

Bee Sure Man
09-11-05, 21:28
Will be in Warren this next week and am hoping to make visit to MP. I am considering Suzi Kims and Four Season. Which would be recommended and is there a specific provider at either place and what are prices? Are the prices similar? Thanks

BSM

Torchkit
09-11-05, 23:05
Will be in Warren this next week and am hoping to make visit to MP. I am considering Suzi Kims and Four Season. Which would be recommended and is there a specific provider at either place and what are prices? Are the prices similar? Thanks

BSMSuzi Kims will be at least 50 more. Some guys seem to think their girls are better, personally I don't see it. I'd recommend 4S.

arrow32
09-11-05, 23:57
There is a new Spa in Warren on rt 422 by the Gemini Spa further down that looks to be new. Anyone been there yet.? Could this be an American Spa.

Let me know if anyone has any info.

Bikerman
09-12-05, 12:48
arrow32 That spa has been there a little over a month they were open about a month ago it is an Asian spa they were only open till midnight before I could find time to get over there I think they had a problem with something ..I think they are closed right now not sure but last time I drove by there around 9pm all the lights were off.......

Brovo35
09-13-05, 14:52
Gentlemen,

Does anyone have any information on two red headed WSWs that frequent the Summit avenue area just west of Mahoning avenue? I happened upon them while driving back from lunch. They look to be in their mid to late twenties and could possibly be related given that they both are approximately the same build and have that distinctive hair color.

Are they open for a threesome? Are they worth the time and effort?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Road Tripper
09-14-05, 19:05
Just wanted to report on my trip to 4 Seasons and seeing July. I posted this on the other WSG web site but not here. A week or two ago I stopped by at 4S and hooked up with July. (What a name) Anyway, after getting a very good table shower from her (she paid very close attention to my ass hole with her finger), she took me to the room and excused herself for a minute. After "paying the table" she came back in and saw that I only put down 70 bucks. She looked confused at first but I told her I did not want FS, but only wanted to put my c**k in between her thighs and get a thigh relief. She had no problem with this and and smiled and said, "So you only want to fool around." She took off her clothes in nothing flat. She had a fake set of tits, but on her they looked great. She gave a very good massage with her being naked the whole time. After about 10-15 minutes I rolled over and started playing with sucking her tits. She really seemed to enjoy it. She started talking dirty and I played with her pu**y. I did her mish, and doggie with just a thigh relief in mind, but I finished up with my c**k in between her tits. She is someone to ask for and check out. Be safe guys.

Fredthered
09-15-05, 17:41
The elusive redheads. If you do a search star69 posted about them a while back. At the time, I searched pretty hard for them and came up empty. What time of day did you see them? I'll definitely take one for the team since I have a thing for redheads. Let me ask you this. Were they the carrot top variety of redheads? Also, were they strolling or on a porch? I think I remember star69 saying they were hanging out on a porch. Thanks for the info, if I find them I'll let you all know.

Gentlemen,

Does anyone have any information on two red headed WSWs that frequent the Summit Avenue area just west of Mahoning avenue? I happened upon them while driving back from lunch. They look to be in their mid to late twenties and could possibly be related given that they both are approximately the same build and have that distinctive hair color.

Are they open for a threesome? Are they worth the time and effort?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mickey7
09-18-05, 20:57
I noticed in the Plain Dealer that the 4S has changed their ad. It now reads "new management and staff" and also "$10 off". Are there new girls and what is the door fee? Could they be having business problems with possibly fewer customers? I've never seen them offer $10 off before.

Lone Ranger
09-19-05, 00:56
I noticed in the Plain Dealer that the 4S has changed their ad. It now reads "new management and staff" and also "$10 off". Are there new girls and what is the door fee? Could they be having business problems with possibly fewer customers? I've never seen them offer $10 off before.
I went to 4S the other day. The "new" mamasan is the old one from Tokyo Spa. She's hard nosed and said the coupon is only good on the hour session, bringing it down to $40. Wouldn't let me see the "new girl", who turned out to be Penny.

I took a chance on Penny based on Bikerman's review, but wish I had asked him for more info on her description. She looks to be late 30s, and a bit plump. At 4'10", a few extra pounds make a big difference, especially with two of the smallest tits I've seen at an AMP in quite a while. At least they are natural.

Penny gave me a quick and surprisingly unsexy TS, followed by a mediocre massage, CBJ and CFS. As Bikerman noted, she's assertive about controlling the session. Almost like an American girl . . . LOL.

I'm hoping that the "new management and staff" is just temporary. On the plus side, July is still there-- and maybe Miki or Tina will return.

LR

Wolfman69
09-20-05, 17:57
I stopped by 4s the other day and saw July for the first time. Plenty of hfuma and htuma. The place was really jumping with customers coming and going and I ended up waiting about 1/2 hour for July to give me my ts and the she said she needed to go and give another customer a quick hj and would be back for all day all night long fun. Well when she finally returned she started with htuma and quickly went to hfuma with an aggressive prostrate massage. While massaging away she reverse cowgirled me. I told her she needed I needed to daty while she did that and it was more than I could handle.. pop goes the weasel. A quick clean up and a come back soon and that was it. I'm glad some of you had better luck, ymmv, than me but I don't think I'll be going back any time soon. It got way too mechanical when I was seeing Miki and I left feeling like I got ripped with July. I drive way too far to have to be rushed like that. Prostrate massages are great but not when it's done just to rush you out and the next guy in.

My .02

Bikerman
09-25-05, 01:56
The Picken's are kinda slim right now at the Amps.. Stopped by Suzi Kims last sunday nite I was a little to Drunk though. Hanna is back..Only remember that she was pretty good looking really nice body..did'nt get a BBBJ only CBJ ,MPOS I think I finished with a HJ... don't remember if i busted a nut or not..I do remember I kept trying to stick a digit in her backdoor..she never said anything... I also left my jacket there I'll have to stop by there and get that .... anyone been to VIP on Belmont lately? 4s is supposed to get a new girl on Sat.. Miki should be back sometime next month....that's all I got.......Later....Bikerman

JackOff
09-25-05, 04:25
Great to hear That Hanna is back. She is lot's of fun. I do have a question, I'm looking for a 2 girl session for Sunday night and need suggestions from the more experienced members. It would be GREAT if they were in-deed in to it for sure.

Thanks much

arrow32
09-25-05, 07:43
Hey Bikerman,

I would stay away from VIP Spa on Belmont, It was in the Vindicator that the mamasan got busted for solicitating. Looks like that place might be closed down. they seized like 1200 in money and all the massage tables.

JackOff
09-26-05, 01:12
I stopped by Suzi Kim's tonight.. Hanna was not there as I asked for her. 2 gals were available but not much 2 talk about or look at so I left.. Pretty quiet night so I decided to stop 4 a cold one and then decided to just call it a night.

Bikerman
09-26-05, 23:06
JackOff !I agree ..I also stopped by Suzi's to get my Flannel shirt I seen Hanna was gone they tried to get me to stay but I left also. Tiffany's Spa was pretty busy 3 or 4 cars there.. that must be the place to go right now Like I said the pickens are kinda slim

Lone Ranger
09-28-05, 01:03
I stopped by Suzi Kim's tonight.. Hanna was not there as I asked for her. 2 gals were available but not much 2 talk about or look at so I left.. Pretty quiet night so I decided to stop 4 a cold one and then decided to just call it a night.
Jackoff, sounds like your name was appropriate for the activity that night. LOL

You and Bikerman are right: Hanna is hot, although she has put on a little bit of weight since I saw her a couple of years ago.

I hope she's not gone for good. But with all the other AMPs in the area, you should've tried some others too.

If you're still looking for a two girl session, you might want to try the Osaka Spa in Ashtabula. A few months back a tall, attractive girl named Jeannie there wanted me to try two girls there. I passed on her friend without seeing her, but Jeannie provided great FS for $1.6 total.

LR

JackOff
09-28-05, 16:04
A few things,VIP on Belmont was closed and mamason was in court last Monday according to Tribune Chronicle Tuesday charged with solicitation said it was a year long investigation into the place. OK, someone mentioned about a new spa Gemini spa. It's called FANTACY. I was past there today and looked all deserted. The area is not good as it's between house's going into warren on the otherside from Gemini a way up the street.. The place looks like it's in a House to me that was converted. If anyone gets any info please lets us know.

Banawi4343
09-30-05, 22:22
I saw July last week at 4S. My experience was pretty much what others have written of. The table shower finished up well when she did a little BBBJ. I too got the lead-you-back-to-the-room-by-your-johnson treatment. Several positions and overall a good experience. The fact that my experience was so much like others have posted means that she should at least get an extra point for consistency. She's a small girl with large fake tits and no ass. I'd see her again.

JackOff
10-02-05, 00:42
I've heard of 4S but I don't know where it's located at.. Where might it be ? Also any inside info to make my visit more enjoyable would for sure be appreciated.

Thanks

TwistedBrother
10-03-05, 21:58
Wwwwoooowwwww ... I had heard well over a year ago that "my" Micki had gone to Ohio and I thought I'd do a search for the name using the software and ... geez ... look at all the posts.

The STD stuff notwithstanding, I envy you guys big time. I met Micki at a spa in a tiny college town in mid-Michigan, Alma, and after the first time, I knew I had found an all-time winner. Saw her 4-5 times. I mean EVERYTHING you'd want, DFK, HTUMA, long, crazy BBBJ, DATY, and yes, I must admit BBFS. I remember the spit and mouthwash, too.

I even brought her flowers three times. She would even encourage you to slow down and make it last. I think I really did make her **** because she would just get all hot, sweaty and flushed in the face.

Then they got busted and that was all she wrote. Someone on the Mich. boards said Ohio, but I'd never checked til now. Wish I could get to Warren, though it sounds like there's been some good and bad experiences with her. But she's the best ever to me, and I've been to more than 100 (10-20 a year for 15 years!).

I know that probably doesn't "help" anyone, but I just had to write that. Has anyone ever heard that she was in Michigan before Ohio?

Brovo35
10-04-05, 09:30
Is Sun Spa still operating and if so, does anyone have any info on the quality of the girls?

Brovo35
10-04-05, 17:14
I couldn't wait for a reply on the Sun, so I took a chance and made the lunch time rounds despite not knowing what to expect. In my dream:I was shocked to learn that despite not much talk about Sun on the forum, the place was busy. The doorbell rang constantly while I was there.

The mamasan said that Sara was working. She came in and to my surprise her description by other mongers was quite accurate. It took forever to get to the table shower. She kept coming back and giving a half hearted massage and small talk to pass the time. The shower finally became available and to my surprise she gave a good table shower, not too erotic but attentive.

I guess I should be thankful that she gave me the shower and not mamasan. After a brief stint in the sauna, she led me back to the room and left again. She was gone about ten minutes when a different girl came in to give me a massage. I thought here we go the old bait and switch. She said her name was micki. She proceeded to give a very good massage, no extras. Reckognizing the concern about the switch on my face; she assured me that sara would return.

Sara came in and all standard donations were discussed and accepted. In my dream she left and returned;immediately undressed and began a cbj. I warned her that it had been quite a long time and that I probably would not last the round. In the dream we went covered cowgirl and that was all she wrote pop goes the weasel. I don't think that she was intentionally trying to get me off quick because she asked if I wanted to go again, but as it was lunch time I had to get back to the grind.

Brovo35
10-04-05, 17:20
I mentioned that a Micki came in and gave me a massage while Sara was busy. I don't think this is the famed Micki because although I never recall having her in the past from all that I have read she is more of a headliner than a fluffer.

Secondly there was another girl that I saw while being transported from the sauna back to the room and I immediately had buyers remorse wishing I had known she was there. I didn't catch her name with her in view but as the doorbell continued to ring I heard one gentleman ask for Toni. If someone has an accurate discription of Toni I would appreciate it; so that next time I can request her by name if the description and my memory match.

Lone Ranger
10-05-05, 01:24
Wwwwoooowwwww ... I had heard well over a year ago that "my" Micki had gone to Ohio and I thought I'd do a search for the name using the software and ... geez ... look at all the posts.

The STD stuff notwithstanding, I envy you guys big time. I met Micki at a spa in a tiny college town in mid-Michigan, Alma, and after the first time, I knew I had found an all-time winner. Saw her 4-5 times. I mean EVERYTHING you'd want, DFK, HTUMA, long, crazy BBBJ, DATY, and yes, I must admit BBFS. I remember the spit and mouthwash, too.

I even brought her flowers three times. She would even encourage you to slow down and make it last. I think I really did make her **** because she would just get all hot, sweaty and flushed in the face.

Then they got busted and that was all she wrote. Someone on the Mich. boards said Ohio, but I'd never checked til now. Wish I could get to Warren, though it sounds like there's been some good and bad experiences with her. But she's the best ever to me, and I've been to more than 100 (10-20 a year for 15 years!).

I know that probably doesn't "help" anyone, but I just had to write that. Has anyone ever heard that she was in Michigan before Ohio?

You mean MY Micki is seeing other guys? Say it ain't so! LOL

I try to avoid busy periods, but there usually is a customer ahead of me and another waiting for her after our wild sessions. She's often hot, flushed, and sweaty before as well as after our activity.

She never stops. I've always thought that when Micki goes back to Michigan (she just returned from a "vacation" at the beginning of this month), she must pick up a little spending money there (or go to a clinic).

I think she loves the bucks and she's a true nympho. Not that there's anything bad about that!

BTW, JackOff asked for the location of 4S. It's on the South side of Hwy 5 just East of I-480.

LR

Lone Ranger
10-05-05, 02:27
I mentioned that a Micki came in and gave me a massage while Sara was busy. I don't think this is the famed Micki because although I never recall having her in the past from all that I have read she is more of a headliner than a fluffer.

Secondly there was another girl that I saw while being transported from the sauna back to the room and I immediately had buyers remorse wishing I had known she was there. I didn't catch her name with her in view but as the doorbell continued to ring I heard one gentleman ask for Toni. If someone has an accurate discription of Toni I would appreciate it; so that next time I can request her by name if the description and my memory match.
Brovo35, thanks for the posts about your Sun visit. The Micki at Sun is, as you suspected, not "The Famous Micki" discussed in my earlier post (she's at the 4 Seasons).

The one who gave you a straight massage must've been Micki, the mamasan. She's not bad looking and has a nice rack (looks natural too!). But unlike Sunny, the previous mamasan there, Micki is unavailable for real action.

The one who greeted you was probably Rosa, her assistant, who's a lot taller than Micki. She's also a lot older, and suffice to say, you wouldn't want her for the main event.

I haven't been to Sun for a while. What did the other girl ("Toni?") look like?

LR

TruckFace
10-05-05, 12:08
But the question still remains. Has Mikki returned to the 4 Seasons yet. Damn, I miss that woman! I wish she would return already. I'm going through withdrawls. :-)

Brovo35
10-05-05, 13:29
The young lady who I will refer to as Toni, not knowing if that was her or not because shae was not referred to by name while in sight. As I said I heard another gnetlman ask for her from the hallway.

She was shorter than Sara and had a slightly more full figure, not fat just not the slender build that sara has. She had a white with black poka dot dress on and looked rather hot! Large rack for sure!

All in all in my brief glimpse she was rather attractive.

TwistedBrother
10-05-05, 17:18
You mean MY Micki is seeing other guys? Say it ain't so! LOL
I think she loves the bucks and she's a true nympho. Not that there's anything bad about that!
LR

haha ... man, I must have been real lucky I found her in tiny Alma ... I mean who knows what she was doing there. That little town's not near anywhere; amazing.

I agree, though, she must love the money and sex ... because she definitely put out more than she had to. Not super expensive either.

Looking Around
10-05-05, 17:36
haha ... man, I must have been real lucky I found her in tiny Alma ... I mean who knows what she was doing there. That little town's not near anywhere; amazing.

I agree, though, she must love the money and sex ... because she definitely put out more than she had to. Not super expensive either.

Any idea where the 'real' Micki is now? I also saw her at Alma...whew...just thinking about her makes my big toe shoot up into my boot.

Lone Ranger
10-06-05, 00:21
But the question still remains. Has Mikki returned to the 4 Seasons yet. Damn, I miss that woman! I wish she would return already. I'm going through withdrawls. :-)
She was back at 4S as scheduled at the beginning of October. I saw her a few days ago. A very short session and the doorbell was ringing throughout it.

Better get in line and take a number!

LR

TruckFace
10-06-05, 08:22
Thanks LR! I'm off today. I'll take a ride out there and see if that line at the door is shorter in the daylight hours than the evening hours. I will let you know how it goes.

Brovo35
10-06-05, 14:47
Does anyone know of any hot hispanic providers? In this area they have been few and far between. any help would be greatly appreciated?

Love July
10-06-05, 16:36
Is she tall and slim? Long black hair? Light or dark skin? Thank you.

The young lady who I will refer to as Toni, not knowing if that was her or not because shae was not referred to by name while in sight. As I said I heard another gnetlman ask for her from the hallway.

She was shorter than Sara and had a slightly more full figure, not fat just not the slender build that sara has. She had a white with black poka dot dress on and looked rather hot! Large rack for sure!

All in all in my brief glimpse she was rather attractive.

arrow32
10-06-05, 18:55
Ok I am hearing 2 different stories about Gemini Spa.

One person in this forum says that Fantasy Spa is part of the girs who left Gemini and went down the street.

Another person says this is an oriental spa. Can anyone confirm what is the correct story on this Fantasy spa in Warren on 422.?

Also I called Gemini Spa to see if Victoria was working and they say she no longer works there. Is there anyone there left there that is worth going to see. I havent been there in 8 months and I am curious.

JackOff
10-07-05, 17:29
I was past the Fantacy Spa last tuesday and it looked deserted, CLOSED!

I'm with you Arror, If any ones goses to Fantacy Spa please report here on the Boards.

ALSO , I was on Belmont Ave in and went past VIP spa they are open again and a few cars were in the Parking lot.

arrow32
10-07-05, 21:33
I miss the old Bella spa. That was something to look forward too. Even the Jacuzzi time was good. I really wish they get some new attitude and girls back at gemini to revive that place. Now that Victoria is gone. I dont have a go to person anymore.

Bikerman
10-08-05, 12:36
Anyone been to 4s lately? July is there also a new girl I wonder if anyone has seen the new girl? Miki is gone again for a little while...Fantasy's is still in limbo...Sara is not bad looking she is starting to show some age... she was really hot about 10 years ago...Damn!

arrow32
10-08-05, 17:26
Sarah is back at Gemini? Is she back? If she is back. I will be there to see her quickly. She was awesome.

Valdez
10-11-05, 18:36
Anyone been to 4s lately? July is there also a new girl I wonder if anyone has seen the new girl? Miki is gone again for a little while...Fantasy's is still in limbo...Sara is not bad looking she is starting to show some age... she was really hot about 10 years ago...Damn!

Bikerman,

The new girl is shorter and heavier than July. She is not a spinner type which I believe you prefer. I think her name was "BEE BEE" or something like that. I know she was not my type, and I wish Micki would return.

JackOff
10-12-05, 17:36
I decided to try 4s today upon everyones recommendations. When I arrive was taked to room paid the usual house fee and I asked for July and mamasun said ok please undress. I gotta tell you we had a real gfe start to finish with BBBJ on the table shower. July said I like your cock and led me to the room like all by my cock. I paid her $. 5 and things just got better. More BBBJ, AR, And CFS asian cowgirl stlye. We went for a real longtime and she was digging it. Finished doggy and was it great! I Think I found a new place for awhile as suzi kims was getting old.

Shadowfire07
10-17-05, 17:02
My overall experience at the 4 season have been mixed, I saw Be Be or whatever her name is the last two times. Was really looking forward to seeing July, but have not yet. Either too busy or just bad luck.

She is short about 5'2 or short, B or C cup, not too big. kinda has a belly. Attitude is friendly, but lacks in service abit. First time was average FS. Second time paid for full, but only got a quick cbjtc, after she wanted a massage :(.

Overall, I feel the place is too busy and the service is really lacking because of that reason.

Been going around 9 pm on Sat, would like to try something earlier in the week or day, but I normally work through the week until 4pm.

Shadowfire07
10-17-05, 17:17
Went to Tiffany Spa in Warren over the last month and would have to say that the place is rocking. Some of the hottest women I seen in awhile.

Been there twice to check things out. First time was with a younger lady mid 20s , very hot, would give about 8 or 9 for looks and body. Service was excellent, MPOS, spent an hour there, for a very great time.

Second time was with a very attractive female also, not sure the age, late 20s to early 30s. Spoke abit of Japanese, had wonder GFE, kinda pricy, but for the looks and attitude was well worth it, also she tend to like asian men, and well I'm half asian here. She wanted me to be her boyfriend, said she was from Japan just an month ago and her name was Tina. Not sure if she was pulling my leg to get repeat service, but was abit nice to hear. :)))

So far Tiffany Spa is the place to go, atleast for me anyhow. Times are 9am-3am from what Tina told me.

Anyhow, catch you later.

Hardbody
10-19-05, 08:29
I have been seeing Micki for approximately 6 years now. On my last visit to 4 Seasons on October 8th I proposed to Micki and she has accepted, so you will have to find someone else to relieve your sexual urges with. P.S. she also just got a new breast job and they are bigger than before.

TwistedBrother
10-19-05, 11:21
I call b.s. on that ... you're going to marry a career hooker? Actually, Mikki told me once back in Michigan she'd go off with me if I won the lottery, so maybe that's your gig.

DrDetroit
10-19-05, 15:05
I have been seeing Micki for approximately 6 years now. On my last visit to 4 Seasons on October 8th I proposed to Micki and she has accepted, so you will have to find someone else to relieve your sexual urges with. P.S. she also just got a new breast job and they are bigger than before.
Hardbody tell me it's not true!!!!! What ever happened to share & share alike.Micki will be missed and if true your one lucky man.Good luck..Doc.

Valdez
10-19-05, 19:00

Hardbody,

Best Wishes! I knew you were sweet on her when you tracked her down from Michigan. I hope you are both happy. Please take good care of Mickey.

Big Chriscle
10-20-05, 17:20
I decided to try 4s today upon everyones recommendations. When I arrive was taked to room paid the usual house fee and I asked for July and mamasun said ok please undress. I gotta tell you we had a real gfe start to finish with BBBJ on the table shower. July said I like your cock and led me to the room like all by my cock. I paid her $. 5 and things just got better. More BBBJ, AR, And CFS asian cowgirl stlye. We went for a real longtime and she was digging it. Finished doggy and was it great! I Think I found a new place for awhile as suzi kims was getting old.Did the $.5 include the house fee? I only pay $ to keep the price down. They always ask for more but I tell them that's all.

As for Miki, if it is true, it was fun while it lasted. Can't really see her as a Soccer Mom.

JackOff
10-23-05, 02:08
I took your advice BIG. When I went back total bucks $. 5. Again I went with July and as always a very good GFE. BBBJ in shower, BBBJ & CFS in room with no rush at all. Has anyone else noticed that The implants July have are like not the best? Or just worn out? " so to speak" I took my time and did notice that you can like feel ripples in her implants. She is alot of fun but is showing some age for sure. One more question, Anyone know how old she is? It doesn't matter at all I'm just curious.

SmilinDave
10-25-05, 23:16
I was headed down 422 in warren on sunday evening. I stopped to pick up a WSW named Cynthia near the 422 motel. $25 BBBJ CIM. I would stop for her again.

Star69
10-26-05, 10:47
I was headed down 422 in warren on sunday evening. I stopped to pick up a WSW named Cynthia near the 422 motel. $25 BBBJ CIM. I would stop for her again.

Where is that motel? Did she take you in the hotel? How did you know she was not LE?

SmilinDave
10-26-05, 22:55
Where is that motel? Did she take you in the hotel? How did you know she was not LE?The place is 1 mile west of suzi kims, on 422. She aproached the car and asked If I needed a date. I let her know that I would give her a ride. The check occured as soon as she got in. I drove to a remote place for the BJ. Afterward she wanted me to stop at a friends place for a few minutes and bring her back to the motel. No deal even though she offered money. I'm not interested in driving off to help her meet the dealer.

Amish Made
10-28-05, 04:43
Hey SmilinDave is this the same girl?

She said her name is Cynthia and she lives in Warren .... I picked her up by that boat dealership on 422 a couple months back. The number she gave me was a payphone.

YODER

Square Tree
10-28-05, 18:24
Amish Made, that photo made me laugh out loud!
Caption: Cum Dumpster?

SmilinDave
10-28-05, 22:58

She said her name is Cynthia and she lives in Warren .... I picked her up by that boat dealership on 422 a couple months back. The number she gave me was a payphone.

YODERYes that is her. She has one of the best teeth that I have ever Cum across.

DrDetroit
10-31-05, 01:29
Stopped by 4s last week and saw July;Seems I always forget what a small spinner July is.Nice TS & being lead around by the trouser snake.The first 15min.was HTUMA & HFUMA followed by 69 and a RCgirl to finish.Nice way to take a load off the (small) mind......Doc

Wolfman69
11-01-05, 18:46
Stopped last week and saw July. I told her that I heard Miki was getting married but she acted like she didn't know anything about what Miki was doing. Last time there the doorbell was going crazy and she finished me real quick, far short of the hour I paid for. When I got there this time there were 3 vehicles in the lot and I almost left but a monger came walking out and I elected to stay. Average July experience. snake walk, htuma, hfuma and rcgirl. I held off for quite awhile this time. I had eaten some Altoids while getting the table shower and after a little daty she said 'you make my pushy on fire'. I really think she enjoyed it. I tried to give her only .5 but she kept insisting that was house $ and I told her that I paid the house $ up front and that this was her $. I ended up folding a little and giving another .2 and she insisted on another .2 but I said no way and told her that I got cheated last time and that was all I was prepared to spend. Boy was she freeking pissed. She never really did it for me anyway and maybe she'll appreciate those of you who give $ a little more. Who knows? I sure miss SaraLee from the old days at Sun, the only thing was that she would actually BANG ME so hard I would be bruised for 3-4 days. She was awesome. Be safe.
Wolfman69

Flyboy
11-02-05, 00:04
In town this week. Did some research on this forum and drove arround Warren this evening. I found Roslyn close to Elm and Porter. She is 30 yo, an 8 on sw scale and not over weight. We came back to my motel and I had half and half for .4. It was a very enjoyable experience. I would recommend her if you see her out.

Flyboy
11-02-05, 23:05
Hooked up with Roslyn again tonight. I found out she is 26 not 30 as previously reported. I also got her permission to give out her address to respected Senior Members. PM me if you want the info.

Broad St Guy
11-03-05, 09:49
I am staying in Austintown tonight - is this area close by? If so - any good directions?

YODER

Torchkit
11-03-05, 10:10
I am staying in Austintown tonight - is this area close by? If so - any good directions?About a 20 minute drive. If you are in Austintown, you can get on either route 11 north or route 46 north. Whichever you take, exit at route 422 west. Take you right into Warren

CCYoungsTown
11-04-05, 12:16
I went out after work Thursday for a few beers and as always my little head was thinking stronger than my big head. I decided try Gemini Spa where I have not been to since it was called Bella Spa. I found Gemini all locked up, the signs said it was opened but no cars were there. Anybody know what is going on there?

My little head was still pretty strong so I decided to head to Sun Spa. I had read a review on another web-site on Toni, so I figured I would give it a try. I have never been there before and was meet my an oriental girl outside talking on her cell phone. I told her I wanted to see Toni and she led me in. The girl she left me with and nothing what I was expecting, but I went ahead and paid the $50 fee for one hour. Did the sauna and table shower with same girl and went I was finished she called out for Toni. Boy, I was I glad to see her. Sexy oriental with a hour glass shape. She asked all the questions, especially how did I know her. I told her a friend referred me to her and that I had been to Sun before but it had been over a year. She gave me an ok back massage, then had me turn over and said pay me. I gave her $100, which she said was $20 short. I held firm and told her that was all I had, which she agreed to. After the usual wait, she came back in, took off her dress and I saw the most beautiful soft fake breasts that I have seen in along time. She has a nice ass, but I did notice some stretch marks on her stomach. All in all she has a great body. We started out with bbbj, cbj, cfs with mpos, more cbj, daty, and finished off with hr. I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth, but she said that it would cost more for that.

At the end she gave me some mouth wash and helped me get dress, which used to be standard but you don't always get any more. I had a good time and would recommend her.

On my way back to Boardman, I stopped at the Brickhouse (little head was still strong). I found that they were closed to remodeling. Diane told me that they would be re-opened Friday night

Toshiosamma
11-06-05, 22:28
... Boy, I was I glad to see her. ... the most beautiful soft fake breasts that I have seen in along time. She has a great body, and she's tasty, too. If I had the likes of her at home, I'd never go out. But I don't, so I will. I've usually had good luck at the Sun, but Toni is special. I'll be back to see her soon.

Bikerman
11-07-05, 21:51
Stopped last nite and seen Toni at Sun ..she is everything and more ..great time not a clock watcher..worth a visit.. anyone been out to 4s? I guess there's a new one out there..Young..is her name need some info.....Later...Bikerman

DrDetroit
11-18-05, 01:26
It's amazing how quite this board has been since Micki's departure .I think proving she is a hard act to follow....Doc.

TheSOHIO
11-20-05, 20:56
Went to Tiffany's Spa in Warren, this past weekend. Was greeted at the door by the mausaum, then was led to a room and on the way met the girl, don't know her name since she couldn't speak a speck of english! She was asian, I would have to say she looks japanese, but i'm not good at pointing down asian ethicnity. Anyways, paid $50 for door, lack luster table shower, then went back to the room paid another $90 for full service with hj, but no bj & I hate clock watchers. The girl was uptight about me only havin $90, she told me $200 with door fee for everything. Real nice place, nice lookin girls, Warren is def. worth the drive and the money, wish they had this in cleveland. In the end it only cost me $140 total.

JackOff
11-22-05, 16:27
Bikerman,

I will be going to 4s tomorrow "11-23-05 " I will update you on the new one " young " as I will ask for her when I get there.

Jim075
11-24-05, 02:38
Same old same old, July is almost robotic. I have had her the last four times and its not very thrilling anymore.

Bikerman
11-24-05, 11:43
Jackoff:: Young is gone Candy is there now not bad great service 30ish ,dark tan, bolt on rack, pretty face very easy going, not a clock watcher....

JackOff
11-24-05, 23:39
Well I went to 4s and as bikerman stated young is gone. I ended up with July she is fun but as stated same thing over and over. Gonna visit again in a week or 2 and will try Candy.

Jumpher
11-27-05, 14:17
I spent a pleasant hour with Candy at 4s. She was very accomodating and went out of her way to make me feel special. Maybe she was just trying to assure herself of future business. Candy is attractive and well put together, enjoys daty, and plays safe. She did ask for an additional tip and was well worth it, but I didn't have any extra with me.

Jay Mac 02
11-28-05, 01:27
Anyone been to Fantacy Spa on Youngstown rd. by Nanacola's?

Bikerman
11-28-05, 13:37
I really don't know if Fantasys is open They never pick up the phone and the sign is never lit....

arrow32
11-28-05, 20:42
What the hell is up with Gemini Spa? Did they close or what. ?i tried calling them and a dude answers the phone saying "Hello".

JackOff
11-28-05, 23:02
I drove past Fantacy on the way home from Niles the other day. Sign was off and the parking lot was empty. I call the number and it rang busy. Anyone gets in or sees anything different let us know.

Dagdamark
11-29-05, 15:33
I found Missy a couple days ago about 2am on 422 and 192. She looks young, said she dosn't do this often. She was desperate and willing to do anything for 20. I gave her 40 for everything. Unrushed, nice time, good looking, and nice tits.

Wolfman69
11-29-05, 17:41
Hey Jumpher,
What was the total outlay ($) and description of Candy. DATY is what I live for and it sounds like maybe I should check her out. Any shower details or other info about your visit?
Thanks, Wolfman69

CCYoungsTown
11-30-05, 15:30
To ARROW32,

I asked the same question about Gemini Spa about a month ago and got no response. I stopped by there on a Thursday (11/3/05) at about 7PM. I always park my car in the back and knew some thing was up when I did not see any cars parked in the back. All the signs said that they were open but all the doors were locked, so I went up the road to Sun Spa which I reported on. The funny thing was that two days after that on Saturday I went to a wedding where I saw a stripper there that I knew from the Brickhouse in Youngstown. She told me that she was there with the guy that owns Gemini Spa. I was going to ask him what was up with Gemini, but thought it was not the place to do this. I know that you don't get the same "BANG" for your buck at places like Gemini, but I always liked the change from the typical AMP. Again, does anyone know what is going on with Gemini Spa. I heard that there is a spa with an American staff in the Cleveland area, has anyone ever been there and how was the service?

Bikerman
12-01-05, 17:15
Gemini is open!! the only nite they close early is friday.. they close at 7pm..

TheSOHIO
12-01-05, 19:53
Which spa would you all recommend where the girls are not clockwatchers. I'm willin to pay for good service as long as I get it. Which can be hard, but it is out there, from what I read.

arrow32
12-01-05, 22:51
Thanks guys for the info on Gemini. Does anyone know any good girls who still work there. I havent been there since Victoria left.

Went to Tiffanys spa and saw a girl named Nadia. Good hour. She just arrived from Korea.The place just went through a change in management. I guess the previous manager ran a debt real bad. It was really busy around midnight. In the back of the place they built a fence around to hide the view from the Minature golf couse of putt putt.

Banawi4343
12-11-05, 09:45
I stopped by Sun Spa a few days ago. My provider was Toni who is probably in her early 30's with a nice figure and large, fake breasts. Overall a pretty girl. The door fee was the usual and 1.5 got full service including BBBJ. I'd say that her performance was above average and she'd be worth a repeat visit. She did rush the massage a bit and if thats what you're looking for then you would probably be disappointed, however that was not the primary reason why I was there so I was well satisified. Of course YMMV.

DrDetroit
12-12-05, 23:42
Does anyone know who's working at 4s now.Gonna try to make it out this week,will post outcum..Doc.

Amish Made
12-13-05, 10:02
I finally stopped by this place after reading all the positive reports.

It is just as described, very nondescript building, Very clean inside. Nice staff.
Seems like it is way out in the boonies. But it is a nice easy drive out there.

Met at door by Asian with long hair and evening gown, paid her door fee. She took me to room where I got undressed, I asked if Miki was working and she said I be Miki or whoever you want me to be. Same girl returned to take me to sauna then table shower with her in rubber boots and gown it was funny! Washed me down playfully and attentive to all the right areas ... really worked me up. lead me to my room by my cock. Asked if I had been there before, I said yes and said I wanted a BJ today, she said 100 .. I said I only had 60, no no no too cheap she said 60 for HJ. I disagreed and said then just give me massage. She took money and gave me the BBBJ with HFUMA and Hand release. Nice fake tits. She was in her 30's early 40's maybe. Very nice girl. Real good service!

I asked about other girls and she said 2 girls now, but new girls are coming in January. Next time you bring more money ok!

YODER

JackOff
12-13-05, 16:42
Great to see report on the warren Board. Still waiting to see what goes with Fantacy Spa on 422 still looks closed. Going to 4 s next week does anyone know if July is still around? She does everything very well but I may opt for something different this time. May try Miki. Never know. Any suggestions?

Lone Ranger
12-14-05, 13:07
Which spa would you all recommend where the girls are not clockwatchers. I'm willin to pay for good service as long as I get it. Which can be hard, but it is out there, from what I read.
It's been a while, but I've had good long sessions--approaching 2 hrs.-- at McKinley Spa. It's in a strip mall on North Road in Warren, just north of 422.

They recently stopped putting coupons in their ads and now say "simply the best". We'll be the judge of that. It is one of the nicest spas around-- large, clean rooms that are even tastefully decorated (not that it matters!).

A few years ago there were two girls there at different times that I would rate as 10s in every respect. But when they left (one married a customer) the quality went WAY down. Cost of FS was usually $1.8, but I haven't been back for a year or two.

I'd like some info on the current staff.

LR

Bikerman
12-16-05, 11:37
LR the only one I have heard about at Mckinley is Hanna.. supposed to be really hott 20's nice body I have'nt seen her Just heard....Toni is still at Sun so is Janey(not the old Janey)and a new one I think Candy and July are at 4s there are new girls at Tiffany's ...Have'nt heard what they look like.......Later.Bikerman

JackOff
12-19-05, 00:18
L R, I was with hanna when she was at suzi kims sometime back. My guess is 30ish. She is real hott Great small boobbs firm very nice ass and really gets into it for sure and never rushes infact, one time I was with her mamason knocked on door and said time is up.

I stopped at Tiffany's tonight and was not impressed at all. The gal I was with " sherry, Cheryl or Berry " I don't know as she speaks very bad english was older looking and showed it. Saggy medium boobs and not good technique at all. Mamason wanted $$ and a twenty I started getting up she said ok $ plus 80. She did however give a nice ts but thats it. Guess I should stick with 4s next time.

Bikerman
12-19-05, 12:54
Thanks for the report on Tiffany's... JO.. I think this is a different Hanna I to seen the one that was at Suzi's very nice ...This one at Mc'kinley's is younger.. I called today.Hanna is on vacation until after the new year she will be back Jan 2,3.. I might try Gemini.....Later