PDA

View Full Version : Framingham girl

OrlLovr69
03-17-17, 17:44
Been in contact with a gal in Framingham on CL, haven't met her yet, hoping for this weekend. Goes by Ashley or Ali, not sure, says she's 25, willing to host at her apartment. Wondering if anyone has any info on her. I'll post info when I meet her. I always ask them if they're interested in receiving calls from other guys I 'know'.

WormTown
03-24-17, 21:37
Been in contact with a gal in Framingham on CL, haven't met her yet, hoping for this weekend. Goes by Ashley or Ali, not sure, says she's 25, willing to host at her apartment. Wondering if anyone has any info on her. I'll post info when I meet her. I always ask them if they're interested in receiving calls from other guys I 'know'.Did anything good come from this girl?

OrlLovr69
03-25-17, 09:01
Did anything good come from this girl?Nothing yet, heard from her again recently, but no date set yet.

JustAHalfStep
04-14-17, 18:17
So. Not sure if this is the same girl, but this certainly warrants a report. Sadly. Not a good one. Note: Below all came from a dream, nothing that follows is real.

I dreamt about getting a hit on CL from this girl in Framingham. It all started too late last night for anything good to come. (The reply came around 4:30 AM. - That should have been the first red flag! I tell her maybe today. And. Having nothing to do figure. Yea. OK I'll e-mail see if she gets back to me. To my surprise she gets back to me right away. The rate is low less than $. (Red flag #2) She sent a pic. Seemed ok. Not a smoke show, not a spinner but just average. I figure how can I lose. Ah the innocence. LOL.

So to my surprise she sends me the address and the phone. The digits end in 4388 - sprint android. Anyhow. She asks to let her know when I am 10 min away. And I do. All good so far. Then I arrive. The street is L shaped and makes a 90 degree turn. I stop. Call and ask what house. (I didn't realize at the time the road continued.) She says. I'll come out. And. She does. But since I am literally around the corner I can't see her. So I drive slowly, discover the L and make the corner. I see the house number she gave me. Hmmm. Something is off.

She comes out to the car window. She says the house is under renovation do I want to go for a ride instead. I only get a quick look, but it is the girl in the pic. The difference is this girl is all banged up. I can see a healing black eye. I tell her I don't do the car. She says ok pull in right here.

So. Against my better judgement I pull into the driveway and park. Then I get a good look at the house. It is not under renovation, but there is a sign on it marking it condemned. Oh boy. For some reason I get out of the car. (Why?) She says come on this way. I look around. No one is there and I foolishly follow. (Again Why?) I don't know but I am on high alert at this point.

In the house it's obvious the why the place is condemned. Under construction, trash everywhere. A distinct smell of urine. Gross. But on I go following her up the stairs where I see this orange extension cord running up the stairs and into what is the bedroom. It is pretty obvious this is the only means of electricity in the house and I am guessing even that is being stolen from somewhere. LOL. I see the "bed". Two mattresses on top of each other. The room is disgusting. More trash and now women's clothes strewn about (panties, socks, sweats. Etc). There is a bedside table with an ashtray full of butts. On the bed. I see what I am pretty sure is a crack pipe. Oh lord. Now mind you this is all happening in under 2 min. So things are going quick. I think she sees the pipe and says. Oh this room is messy let's go in this bedroom next door.

This room only slightly better, but no bed. Only a comforter on the floor. She gets half under the blanket. Now I realize the whole time she has been hunched over slightly and shivering. Clearly this girl is in withdrawal. I also get my first really good look at her. The bruise on the face. The messed up hair. The scabs on her neck and arms, and of course. The track marks on her left arm. Actually to call them track marks would be an understatement. Her arm vein was clearly blown out. Huge scar lines.

This is when I finally ask myself WTF am I doing here. Big head fully re-engages. I tell her. I am sorry hun, but I think I am going to leave. She asks why? I ask her if this is her house or if she is just squatting. (Like I don't know). She says "I squat here sometimes". I'm like look I can see you're in rough shape and having a hard time. She says "what do you mean?" LOL. I'm like really? She says "this bruise under my eye? That's a pimple that burst! I actually laughed out loud. Again. I say. No you're having a hard time and this isn't going to happen. She then says. Well you owe me 40 for my time. LOL. I'm like ahh. No. Not happening. And I start to walk out with her in pursuit behind. I pick up the pace a little thinking there could be someone waiting for me here. Get to the stairs. And rush in the car. As I am starting the car she is shouting at me. I'm having a rough time. You can at least give me 40. Ugh. This is now an official complete nightmare. I quickly start backing up while she throws water on my car from her water bottle. I'm backing up. Again. Laughing. WTF. I start back down the street. Her pursuit ends. As I round the L though. I see this white car just pulling over with a sizeable white dude in it. Yea. I floor it. I don't know if he was connected, but way too much of a coincidence. I floor it and I'm gone. Blocking that number and trying to block out the nightmare. Then I woke up! Why did I go as far as I did with this one. I will never know. I'm an idiot.

I know this was a long one. But thought you guys would appreciate it. I don't get to play too often and hence don't report often. I think its my duty to inform of the bad or scams. This was just bad. Very bad.

OrlLovr69
04-18-17, 21:55
So. Not sure if this is the same girl, but this certainly warrants a report. Sadly. Not a good one. Note: Below all came from a dream, nothing that follows is real.

I dreamt about getting a hit on CL from this girl in Framingham. It all started too late last night for anything good to come. (The reply came around 4:30 AM. - That should have been the first red flag! I tell her maybe today. And. Having nothing to do figure. Yea. OK I'll e-mail see if she gets back to me. To my surprise she gets back to me right away. The rate is low less than $. (Red flag #2) She sent a pic. Seemed ok. Not a smoke show, not a spinner but just average. I figure how can I lose. Ah the innocence. LOL.

So to my surprise she sends me the address and the phone. The digits end in 4388 - sprint android. Anyhow. She asks to let her know when I am 10 min away. And I do. All good so far. Then I arrive. The street is L shaped and makes a 90 degree turn. I stop. Call and ask what house. (I didn't realize at the time the road continued.) She says. I'll come out. And. She does. But since I am literally around the corner I can't see her. So I drive slowly, discover the L and make the corner. I see the house number she gave me. Hmmm. Something is off.

She comes out to the car window. She says the house is under renovation do I want to go for a ride instead. I only get a quick look, but it is the girl in the pic. The difference is this girl is all banged up. I can see a healing black eye. I tell her I don't do the car. She says ok pull in right here.

So. Against my better judgement I pull into the driveway and park. Then I get a good look at the house. It is not under renovation, but there is a sign on it marking it condemned. Oh boy. For some reason I get out of the car. (Why?) She says come on this way. I look around. No one is there and I foolishly follow. (Again Why?) I don't know but I am on high alert at this point.

In the house it's obvious the why the place is condemned. Under construction, trash everywhere. A distinct smell of urine. Gross. But on I go following her up the stairs where I see this orange extension cord running up the stairs and into what is the bedroom. It is pretty obvious this is the only means of electricity in the house and I am guessing even that is being stolen from somewhere. LOL. I see the "bed". Two mattresses on top of each other. The room is disgusting. More trash and now women's clothes strewn about (panties, socks, sweats. Etc). There is a bedside table with an ashtray full of butts. On the bed. I see what I am pretty sure is a crack pipe. Oh lord. Now mind you this is all happening in under 2 min. So things are going quick. I think she sees the pipe and says. Oh this room is messy let's go in this bedroom next door.

This room only slightly better, but no bed. Only a comforter on the floor. She gets half under the blanket. Now I realize the whole time she has been hunched over slightly and shivering. Clearly this girl is in withdrawal. I also get my first really good look at her. The bruise on the face. The messed up hair. The scabs on her neck and arms, and of course. The track marks on her left arm. Actually to call them track marks would be an understatement. Her arm vein was clearly blown out. Huge scar lines.

This is when I finally ask myself WTF am I doing here. Big head fully re-engages. I tell her. I am sorry hun, but I think I am going to leave. She asks why? I ask her if this is her house or if she is just squatting. (Like I don't know). She says "I squat here sometimes". I'm like look I can see you're in rough shape and having a hard time. She says "what do you mean?" LOL. I'm like really? She says "this bruise under my eye? That's a pimple that burst! I actually laughed out loud. Again. I say. No you're having a hard time and this isn't going to happen. She then says. Well you owe me 40 for my time. LOL. I'm like ahh. No. Not happening. And I start to walk out with her in pursuit behind. I pick up the pace a little thinking there could be someone waiting for me here. Get to the stairs. And rush in the car. As I am starting the car she is shouting at me. I'm having a rough time. You can at least give me 40. Ugh. This is now an official complete nightmare. I quickly start backing up while she throws water on my car from her water bottle. I'm backing up. Again. Laughing. WTF. I start back down the street. Her pursuit ends. As I round the L though. I see this white car just pulling over with a sizeable white dude in it. Yea. I floor it. I don't know if he was connected, but way too much of a coincidence. I floor it and I'm gone. Blocking that number and trying to block out the nightmare. Then I woke up! Why did I go as far as I did with this one. I will never know. I'm an idiot.

I know this was a long one. But thought you guys would appreciate it. I don't get to play too often and hence don't report often. I think its my duty to inform of the bad or scams. This was just bad. Very bad.Finally did meet up with the young lady in Framingham, happy to say it wasn't the lady Halfstep met. Funny, sounds a lot like the street though but different digits and Mo is certainly different. Met her once, had some fun, will repeat but never had the opportunity to ask her if she's looking for more dates, next time.

MHunt4175
03-30-22, 17:22
Went to Reiko Spa the other day. Old Brazilian hag doing massage. Tell her a half. She say we only do 1 hour $80. Place was small and no place to put your clothes besides on the floor. Her hands were like sand paper. 20 min in she tells me to flip. Towel had to stay on. After about 40 min. I told her to stop. No HE! Don't waste your time or money.

Mdmdmd
06-14-22, 23:20
Alicia may in Framingham is great with her service, she makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in.

Laurion
06-22-22, 09:41
Alicia may in Framingham is great with her service, she makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in.Link? Info?