PDA

View Full Version : Admitted to the hospital

FloridaTony60
03-16-17, 15:55
Last Saturday AM I felt bad and went to the emergency room, to make a long story short they admitted me. Well the next day my 90% girl / friend Rachael came and stayed with me for about 6 hrs like we have so many times before, we spend a lot of time together, well I didn't have a roommate which was nice. Well one thing led to another and we both realized we had never had hospital sex. So she proceeded to give me BBBJ, and then climbed on top for awhile, and then some more BBBJ as you can imagine I wasn't complaining, needless to say we were both smiling!

FloridaTony60
03-16-17, 18:52
My kind of headache relief.

Cat1226
03-05-18, 08:56
My kind of headache relief.Photo from Classic. Me.

Tabitha are.

Shares 0.

HOW CUTE!

Rockey7373
07-08-18, 13:18
Now that's service right there! Whatever happened to Rachael? Anyone? Rock.

Last Saturday AM I felt bad and went to the emergency room, to make a long story short they admitted me. Well the next day my 90% girl / friend Rachael came and stayed with me for about 6 hrs like we have so many times before, we spend a lot of time together, well I didn't have a roommate which was nice. Well one thing led to another and we both realized we had never had hospital sex. So she proceeded to give me BBBJ, and then climbed on top for awhile, and then some more BBBJ as you can imagine I wasn't complaining, needless to say we were both smiling!