PDA

View Full Version : Warner Robins

Hillbilly Bob
03-09-17, 14:18
When traveling South I saw a sign in the Warner Robins that said STRIPPERS. Is that the place that use to be Bare it all. Is there ant take out at the Strippers place.

GoneForGood97
03-09-17, 19:28
When traveling South I saw a sign in the Warner Robins that said STRIPPERS. Is that the place that use to be Bare it all. Is there ant take out at the Strippers place.It's across the street from the old Cafe Erotica (WE BARE ALL) thought Cafe Erotica was torn down years ago. STRIPPERS used to be called the Neon Cowboy. Daytime is a waste of time, but the talent is slightly better on a Fri / Sat night. Takeout is very hit or miss, though I haven't been in over a year.

Stomper66
03-09-17, 21:01
When traveling South I saw a sign in the Warner Robins that said STRIPPERS. Is that the place that use to be Bare it all. Is there ant take out at the Strippers place.If I remember correctly that place is further off the interstate than the one I think you are talking about from years ago. Don't know about the other, but the one time I went in there, I felt sorry for them and gave them a couple of bucks in hope they could buy some new teeth. No idea about the take out.

Hillbilly Bob
03-10-17, 10:40
If I remember correctly that place is further off the interstate than the one I think you are talking about from years ago. Don't know about the other, but the one time I went in there, I felt sorry for them and gave them a couple of bucks in hope they could buy some new teeth. No idea about the take out.Thanks for the info. I will keep on driving. I have had good luck in Ocala wit providers.

Columbia45
12-07-23, 15:18
Any info about this place?

IrishGringo2
01-15-24, 23:52
Any info about this place?The ladies werent off the charts hot, but not ugly either. I was paying the house the mama sun bumped really awkwardly, to either rub her tits on me or see I had a gun. Massage was 6/10. Hand shake and I was out. I haven't been back.