PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Streetwalker Reports

Hizark21
04-28-05, 19:44
Street action

Ed...
04-28-05, 21:05
Good start, Hizark21!

I did see several decent girls last night. Stone to Grant to Oracle to Prince,and all the little streets in between. Just after dark to 11.
Several cops there too!

After picking up a hot blonde (young, Russian - ah immigration) who did NOT act like a walker, I found a young Hispanic that I HAD to solicit!

Neither girl acted obvious, both played hard to get in the car at first.

I believe many of these non crack heads attempt to appear to be just out walking as a cover while in their own hood. This is the same logic of not being out very late.

I'm gonna marry the blonde if I have to keep her here!

Scwoodus
04-30-05, 13:40
I drive around town quite a bit for my work, and lately haven't seen much. The 29th street area has seemed dead for quite awhile. Haven't been down the Oracle area for quite awhile so I can't really report on that.

The one interesting thing I did see the other day was at Broadway and Craycroft. A very cute girl with large tits was sitting at the bus stop on the northbound side of the road. I would have never thought she was a working girl, and frankly I am still not 100% she was. As I was sitting at the red light, a mini-van pulled up and said something to her. It then pulled into the Mervyns parking lot and she went to the passenger side window and talked to the guy. I decided to pull over and see if there was someone as good looking as her out working in the afternoon. After a few minutes of talking though the open window, she hopped in the van and off they went.

Like I said, don't know if she was a working girl or not, but I will be keeping my eyes open for her as she was very good looking and I like big tits.

WorldTraveller
05-04-05, 23:12
Yesterday 3-4pm, saw "Sarah" walking on Speedway near Craycroft, turned around, but by the time I got there she was getting in another vehicle.

Today aprox. 6pm or so, saw a girl walking on Speedway near Eastside City Hall, there were 4-5 guys turning into an apartment complex and circling around trying to get to her, literally causing a traffic jam, she walked into the driveway, made notice of all the nuts, thought she was going to het into a vehicle but kept walking into the complex, I think she saw that there was LE sitting in the back of the complex facing the street, watching all of the excitement.

Geez guys, I know things have been dead on the streets, but don't make such a spectacle of yourselves, almost causing accidents and causing traffic jams, especially right in front of a marked police car!

Mystic Pimp
05-13-05, 00:27
This happened the other night in the area of 6th Ave/22nd St. Reports say it was johns getting busted, so the "workers" were actually LE

Mystic Pimp
05-14-05, 23:03
I was over in the area of 22nd St and Craycroft, ran into "Jenny". Not too bad looking white chick. Says she use to live on 29th St. Nice looking body. I would have to say I lucked out. I didn't see anyone else out there last night. We got "better acquainted" and she seemed pretty accomodating, wasn't rushing. Hope to see her out again if I need a fix.

Ed...
05-15-05, 20:43
Hey MP, was there to be a link to a story two posts back? Thanks.

I know a Jenny in that area, older blonde newly smokin crack! I have seen her a few times and am bummend to know she'll fall apart quickly.

LOTS of girls out Thursday around midnight. Picked up a tall red head Speedway/Alvernon. We went to her apt and I'll be damned but I can't remember (yet) where the heck it is. DOH.

Mystic Pimp
05-16-05, 22:41
Hey MP, was there to be a link to a story two posts back? Thanks.

I know a Jenny in that area, older blonde newly smokin crack! I have seen her a few times and am bummend to know she'll fall apart quickly.

LOTS of girls out Thursday around midnight. Picked up a tall red head Speedway/Alvernon. We went to her apt and I'll be damned but I can't remember (yet) where the heck it is. DOH.

The story on the bust was in the Arizona Daily Star last week.

As far as recent street action, the areas listed recently (Alvernon, Craycroft) have had some women around.

WorldTraveller
05-18-05, 22:59
Robin, older WSW, have seen her before, maybe a year ago. Craycroft/22nd area. Did not partake today, it was about 5:30 pm.

Also saw another older WSW at Speedway and Columbus. Gave me "the look" as I turned the corner at about 3pm. Could not partake due to time constraints.

Jester
05-19-05, 11:17
I saw a WSW Wednesday night near Campbell & Prince just south of the Oriental Massage place. I wonder if the Oriental Massage is bringing walkers to the area?

WorldTraveller
05-23-05, 00:21
Saturday 4:30am, Hispanic SW hitchhiking on the corner of 1st Ave and Ft. Lowell, before I could get there another monger picked her up.

Mystic Pimp
05-23-05, 20:43
Saturday night seemed real active in the Speedway/Alvernon area. At least 5 different females, white or hispanic, around Alvernon between 5th St and Pima St (and side streets), also saw a few on Dodge between 5th and Speedway.

WorldTraveller
06-04-05, 09:21
Saw a BSW at Speedway and Swan late morning. She had a hot little hard body!!! I pulled over in the grocery store parking lot to wait for her, she walked into the parking lot, another monger had pulled in and was circling around, she was walking around in the lot like she didn't know what she wanted to do, she kind of turned and waved at him, he stopped, she got in, they were gone. She looked extremely young, in fact scary young, I was waiting to get a better look at her, but he got her before I could get a close look, 30 seconds more and she would have been next to me. Oh Well.

Have seen a few more on Alvernon between Speedway and 22nd, on 22nd from Alvernon to Wilmot, and on Speedway from Craycroft to Alvernon. All various times and places. Didn't see the normal "rent money rush" this last month, I may have just been in the worng place at the wrong time.

Kamperx
06-04-05, 15:31
Was passing by the Circle-K at Stone and Ft Lowell and noticed a SW obviously working. Blonde, body was a little heavy but looked okay. I pulled in to fill up the tank, but on closer inspection there were a lot of miles on her. Might have been okay, but since most of my mongering is afterdark, I wasn't too confident.

I have a van so it's usually a car date. Where does everyone go for some daytime activity?

Kamperx

Desert Dog
06-08-05, 14:16
Hey fellow mongers,

Have been away on biz the last few weeks and after returning have relocated within Tucson. Was wondering if any of you might have any suggestions for street action on the East side. Never really lived in the area and am not familiar with the hunting grounds on that side.

D Dog

Mystic Pimp
06-09-05, 15:37
Some eastside areas are mentioned in previous posts. Recently some hot corridors have been along Alvernon, Craycroft, Speedway and 22nd St. Specifically, here are a few areas to check out:

-- 22nd St bewteen Alvernon and Wilmot
-- Speedway between Palo Verde and Wilmot
-- Alvernon between Ft Lowell and 29th St
-- Craycroft between Golf Links and Broadway

There may be action on the side streets that are near these areas. In some cases, the side streets have more going on than the main streets.

Hey fellow mongers,

Have been away on biz the last few weeks and after returning have relocated within Tucson. Was wondering if any of you might have any suggestions for street action on the East side. Never really lived in the area and am not familiar with the hunting grounds on that side.

D Dog

Mystic Pimp
07-05-05, 15:49
Saw what appeared to be a few SWs in the downtown area, near Congress and Scott, around 5:00 am.

Ivel
07-10-05, 08:18
Geez guys, I know things have been dead on the streets, but don't make such a spectacle of yourselves, almost causing accidents and causing traffic jams, especially right in front of a marked police car!

I know I am not the only one, but I take a different view on this type of behavior by mongers. I say, go ahead and let them make a spectacle of themselves. Let them make U turns, illegal turns, stop in traffic and draw as much LE to them as possbile. That is one less cop I will have to worry about paying attention to me and makes it easier for me to make my move. :)

So, to all you guys that draw LE attention away from me... keep it up and Thanks. :) :) :)

IVEL

WorldTraveller
07-10-05, 22:14
Ivel,

I hadn't really thought of it that way. I must agree with you!

Bachelor Warrior
07-17-05, 18:55
Visited a couple of the strip bars in Tucson recently. I went to "Ten's" on Speedway in the early evening. Very nice looking girls. I had a couple of table dances from Monique. She's a little chunky and a little older. But, she has massive melons and will spend some time with you.

Curves - I think that's the name - on Oracle. Again, nice looking girls. Good place to get a drink and that's about it.

If you're looking for something off of the beaten path, you might try the bar on Romero St. I think it's called the November bar. I saw two nice, tall blondes there, but I was too late to take advantage. They were going home! It appears that a Oriental woman owns or manages it, so it might be somewhat "liberated".

BW

Cecil
07-28-05, 17:43
Was driving down Speedway at 12:30. A skanky crack ho was hich hiking. She was a 3-4 didn't stop.

rupert1
09-04-05, 23:32
Visited a couple of the strip bars in Tucson recently. I went to "Ten's" on Speedway in the early evening. Very nice looking girls. I had a couple of table dances from Monique. She's a little chunky and a little older. But, she has massive melons and will spend some time with you.

Curves - I think that's the name - on Oracle. Again, nice looking girls. Good place to get a drink and that's about it.

If you're looking for something off of the beaten path, you might try the bar on Romero St. I think it's called the November bar. I saw two nice, tall blondes there, but I was too late to take advantage. They were going home! It appears that a Oriental woman owns or manages it, so it might be somewhat "liberated".

BW
I frequent Tens's, yes, Monique is very nice and funny. She danced for me several times in the past also we have conversed. She seeems to be good people. I remember Ten's used to be the premier club in Tucson a few years ago. Don't know what has happened, but it seems to be very slow at times. When I drive by the boat it seems always be busy. I personally can't stand the boat. The club I frequent the most are Tens and the Candy store, I think the girls there are friendly. I like a little cinversing in between the dances. The only draw beack at the Candy sore is that the VIP Lounge seemed to be busy most times I get in there. It could be a little darker and bigger. The VIP lounge at Teens is great nice couches. Maybe the the reason the it gotten a bit slower there is the management? Who knows, a rumor a while back stated that maybe that the Club might be up for sale, but I haven't heard anything else since maybe it was false info.