PDA

View Full Version : American dream. Girl next door Celeste. 27

Bottum
03-09-17, 00:55
Saw Celeste, 27,115#, 4'11" brunette works out a apartment near University & US 41, she post a lot on BP, Wednesday ad post I'd was 29079962, her digits were 941 328 xxxx7. Her pics were real and accurate, she has cute face and nice knockers but be warned her service is sly & not trust worthy! We negotiated FS covered hf hr for a C note. After a BBBJ she pulled the can not go any further w / o cover tricks. By the time I got back from the store with cover her door was locked no answer. Plus during our date her AA handler / friend came out from hiding grabbing the donation& leaving, I was shocked laying naked & embarassed! When I finally got thru to her on the phone she offerred to see me at a time I could not meet with her. Have not been able to get an answer from her since. She bad business, AVOID, AVOID.

Rub101
03-09-17, 08:18
Saw Celeste, 27,115#, 4'11" brunette works out a apartment near University & US 41, she post a lot on BP, Wednesday ad post I'd was 29079962, her digits were 941 328 xxxx7. Her pics were real and accurate, she has cute face and nice knockers but be warned her service is sly & not trust worthy! We negotiated FS covered hf hr for a C note. After a BBBJ she pulled the can not go any further w / o cover tricks. By the time I got back from the store with cover her door was locked no answer. Plus during our date her AA handler / friend came out from hiding grabbing the donation& leaving, I was shocked laying naked & embarassed! When I finally got thru to her on the phone she offerred to see me at a time I could not meet with her. Have not been able to get an answer from her since. She bad business, AVOID, AVOID.Remember to check place out before removing clothes.

BleedTheFreak
03-09-17, 09:52
Saw Celeste, 27,115#, 4'11" brunette works out a apartment near University & US 41, she post a lot on BP, Wednesday ad post I'd was 29079962, her digits were 941 328 xxxx7. Her pics were real and accurate, she has cute face and nice knockers but be warned her service is sly & not trust worthy! We negotiated FS covered hf hr for a C note. After a BBBJ she pulled the can not go any further w / o cover tricks. By the time I got back from the store with cover her door was locked no answer. Plus during our date her AA handler / friend came out from hiding grabbing the donation& leaving, I was shocked laying naked & embarassed! When I finally got thru to her on the phone she offerred to see me at a time I could not meet with her. Have not been able to get an answer from her since. She bad business, AVOID, AVOID.Let's put her on blast.