PDA

View Full Version : Hillsboro

Admin
04-10-02, 05:54
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Luap Needssome
08-16-06, 15:11
I needed a little stress break the other day while I was drive through Hillsboro.It had been several years since I last stop by Esquires so I decided to give it a shoot. My experiance was not to bad. The place looks like a dump but $65 got me a fully nude session. Good message and then for a $100 tip got an awesome BJ with a Beret. The girl was I guess in her late 40's and maybe a 4 but she knew what she was doing. Probely a little pricey but hey it did the trick for me.

Smoothie
08-19-06, 07:22
I have been there many times. Usually all white women. 200-225 will get you FS and most of the time unrushed. Recently sunshine, a tight little white brunette 20 something is FS and CBJ. Brittany a 40 something white lady a huge enhanced rack is FS, and CBJ. She also like to talk shit. Alawys had a good experience there.

Inkjet187
02-13-08, 17:04
Been there. I think I must have been with the 40 something. Kind of heavy but not too bad. Nice and fun to talk to. FS for 2 bones and CBJ. The place is kind of sketchy looking from the outside but definitely not so bad inside. Highly recommended.

Goose78
02-14-08, 15:42
Hello All:

I have been to Esquire several times over the years, and I have found it to be good. The girl I have seen both times was a little older, but it was great time. I usually get at least a good CBJ / great massage for an hour. Good Place

Goose78 Over and Out

Inkjet187
08-23-08, 13:55
I actually stopped in last time I was through Hillsborough but didn't stop. It was a black female and young twenty something (she looked like she was really young). The black girl was decent but I was looking for the 40 something lady. She does it to me for some reason. I didn't have any cash on me either.

Eastcoast
02-14-10, 02:05
Sunshine and Nikki are both good. Sunshine, white, has small breasts which are very pretty. Play with her and CBJ. Nikki, black, has big ones. Play with her and Russian.

Rico1976
03-12-10, 13:49
I have been to Esquire several times. Nikkie is nice, but I couldn't get fs from her. All she gave me was very enthusiastic hj. she used her tits some and let me touch but I really wanted the fs bad.

I did sunshine twice, if I had the money I would go get her right now. Nice and petite. Tight body and good conversation. Sexy as hell.

I wish that diamond was still there though that was my girl. She let me enjoy her body. I just loved to squeeze and hug on her, I guess I kind of acted like she was my girlfriend before I enjoyed her service. She did cbj and fs. I mostly got fs, but I did get cbj a few times.

The is another younger white she there that I got the last time I went, but I don't remember her name. She is nice and juicey. she told me she couldn't do cowgirl to good though. she was ok.

I'm going to try Brittney soon.

Spooner Strum
04-23-10, 11:36
Anyone have the latest staff info and rates?

I have been to Esquire several times. Nikkie is nice, but I couldn't get fs from her. All she gave me was very enthusiastic hj. she used her tits some and let me touch but I really wanted the fs bad.

I did sunshine twice, if I had the money I would go get her right now. Nice and petite. Tight body and good conversation. Sexy as hell.

I wish that diamond was still there though that was my girl. She let me enjoy her body. I just loved to squeeze and hug on her, I guess I kind of acted like she was my girlfriend before I enjoyed her service. She did cbj and fs. I mostly got fs, but I did get cbj a few times.

The is another younger white she there that I got the last time I went, but I don't remember her name. She is nice and juicey. she told me she couldn't do cowgirl to good though. she was ok.

I'm going to try Brittney soon.

Rico1976
04-28-10, 11:50
Last time I went was 75 at door and 150 FS.

Eastcoast
05-01-10, 23:25
Went by last weekend. Saw Sunshine. I was first so after playing with her, DATY with ddam. Then cbj.

She's the best!

Spooner Strum
05-03-10, 17:17
Last time I went was 75 at door and 150 FS.Thanks. I appreciate the info.

Spooner Strum
05-03-10, 17:18
Went by last weekend. Saw Sunshine. I was first so after playing with her, DATY with ddam. Then cbj.

She's the best!Have a physical description of her?

Eastcoast
05-04-10, 01:11
Have a physical description of her?Small titties but they are very pretty. She is short, not large. Very nice. A little trimmed hair left above kitty. You will love her.

Spooner Strum
05-08-10, 11:48
Small titties but they are very pretty. She is short, not large. Very nice. A little trimmed hair left above kitty. You will love her.Thanks. She doesn't happen to have the word "blaze" above her left tit does she?

Rico1976
05-20-10, 13:31
Dreamed I went to esquire Tuesday since I had been calling and kept hearing a new name on some days when I called. Versace (like the clothing designer) and sunshine were in. versace answered the door and made me glad I drove the 1 and a half hr to get there. She is a black girl that looks like a model on TV or from the rap videos. I thought she was fine as hell. So I quickly bought some time with her. She’s light skinned, nice round ass and naturally perky c cups. I was in heaven. Fs for the tip that I gave her which was $$. She never quoted anything so I’m kicking myself now for tipping that much on 1st visit with her. But for the chance at fs with such a fine ass chick my little head has no complaints. Then I woke up. Gorgeous is all I can say. Can’t wait to dream about her again

Indian Chief
06-26-10, 16:21
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/an-escape-from-the-everyday-23/3614992

I had opportunity to meet this girl. If you have not seen her, run and go see her on first opportunity you get. She's doll. really 23 and provide great service, very friendly and down to to earth. Enjoy what she is doing. No FS or BJ, everything else is open. YMMV.

SM can PM me for motre detail.

Spooner Strum
06-30-10, 16:07

I had opportunity to meet this girl. If you have not seen her, run and go see her on first opportunity you get. She's doll. really 23 and provide great service, very friendly and down to to earth. Enjoy what she is doing. No FS or BJ, everything else is open. YMMV.

SM can PM me for motre detail.Always wondered if that post was legit or not.

THX

TonyAndolleni
09-07-10, 14:30
I have had an impossible tim getting her to return my calls or emails. Been trying for the last 2 weeks. Is she still around? Taking new clients?

Thanks guys

SM can PM me for motre detail.

Flyboy24
02-03-11, 18:30
Anyone been to Esquire recently? Thinking about stopping by, just want to see if they are still going.

Flyboy24
02-04-11, 00:13
Has anyone been to Esquire lately? I've been thinking about trying them out after reading some of the reviews but I haven't seen any recent ones. Just wondering if they are still a good place to go.

Spooner Strum
02-04-11, 14:08
Has anyone been to Esquire lately? I've been thinking about trying them out after reading some of the reviews but I haven't seen any recent ones. Just wondering if they are still a good place to go.I haven't, but have seen a few new cars in the lot while driving by.

Been in the past and always fun.

Flyboy24
02-04-11, 14:30
Thanks Spooner, I'm relatively new here so I was hoping someone would reply haha. Hopefully I can make some room in my schedule for a trip to Hillsborough then.

Spooner Strum
02-05-11, 10:08
Thanks Spooner, I'm relatively new here so I was hoping someone would reply haha. Hopefully I can make some room in my schedule for a trip to Hillsborough then.Good place to visit. Had some fun there.

Be sure to report back!

PM me if you have specific questions.

Flyboy24
05-13-11, 11:29
I had a little bit of free time this morning so I finally took the drive down to Esquire. Based on the reviews I've read so far I was looking forward to see Sunshine, I even called yesterday to make sure she would be working today. Drive all the way down there and go in, and Nikki gives me the bad news. Sunshine is out for the next 45 minutes on an errand haha. I didn't have the time to wait for her, so unfortunately I had to make the lonely drive back home. I'm going to try again in the next day or two.

Tjones2360
06-10-11, 09:52
Well went and visited with sunshine. I left very happy. Good little spot. I will return.

Es421
06-10-11, 16:32
Have not been to Esquire in years. They were getting full of themselves pricing wise. I wasn't about to drop the coin needed to go through all the items that were A la carte.

Scottwilso
06-10-11, 17:22
Well went and visited with sunshine. I left very happy. Good little spot. I will return.What did you get and what was the price?

Flyboy24
06-17-11, 17:23
Well went and visited with sunshine. I left very happy. Good little spot. I will return.I've been trying to get down there but haven't been able to because of my work schedule. What was the pricing? Feel free to pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting it here.

Spooner Strum
08-29-11, 13:15
I've been trying to get down there but haven't been able to because of my work schedule. What was the pricing? Feel free to pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting it here.Would love some intel on the staff.

I'll be heading out and will give intel after my visit.

Flyboy24
08-31-11, 10:41
Would love some intel on the staff.

I'll be heading out and will give intel after my visit.I've only been down there once, and the only girl I saw was Nikki. She was a good looking black girl. Sorry I can't be of more help, but good luck with your visit, report back.

Spooner Strum
09-01-11, 14:54
I've only been down there once, and the only girl I saw was Nikki. She was a good looking black girl. Sorry I can't be of more help, but good luck with your visit, report back.Thanks. Been about 10 times. None real recent.

SBO10
03-08-12, 00:59
This is my first post. Rode by Esquire in Hillsboro for the first time today and was going to give it a try, but was surprised by the lack of parking privacy. Rode by 2 or 3 times, and every side of the building is easily seen. There is a fence there, but does not do much hiding. It's right off the interstate and across a busy gas station, so I was really surprised and disappointed. Of course, I did go in the middle of the afternoon, but I have a hard time getting down that way at night. Couldn't risk stopping so I moved on. There were a few trees around, and maybe when the leaves grow back, that will help. Maybe next time I can get there during the evening time.

Flyboy24
03-10-12, 23:01
This is my first post. Rode by Esquire in Hillsboro for the first time today and was going to give it a try, but was surprised by the lack of parking privacy. Rode by 2 or 3 times, and every side of the building is easily seen. There is a fence there, but does not do much hiding. It's right off the interstate and across a busy gas station, so I was really surprised and disappointed. Of course, I did go in the middle of the afternoon, but I have a hard time getting down that way at night. Couldn't risk stopping so I moved on. There were a few trees around, and maybe when the leaves grow back, that will help. Maybe next time I can get there during the evening time.Parking at Esquire at night still ain't private. Yeah they can't see your license plate from far away, but there is a big neon "All Girl Staff" sign lit up. Pretty much, it is pick your obligatory identification.

MD Bellamy
12-28-14, 10:24
Parking at Esquire at night still ain't private. Yeah they can't see your license plate from far away, but there is a big neon "All Girl Staff" sign lit up. Pretty much, it is pick your obligatory identification.Esquire has been in darkness now for about a year. Nothing similar has opened up in the neighborhood, making your best bet one of the rub-and-tug places in Durham or Raleigh or, for a more complete service, VIP north of Raleigh.

LatinaVic919
02-01-15, 16:19
Meet new mature older guys in the area. I am not far from Hillsborough. Pm me for more info.