PDA

View Full Version : Burlington NC

Solarmta
03-06-17, 17:05
Hey guys let's start posting information for Burlington here.

Pison00
03-06-17, 18:05
Hey guys let's start posting information for Burlington here.Wow did the admin really open a thread, wow this is good!, Well to start off I recommend my fellow mongers to give Webb, & maple st a full exploration, on Webb turn into long st and keep going until you reach queen Ann. 2) on Webb same road turn into gilmer until you intersect with Ireland then keep straight until you reach short stop. Folks PM me I have two # so far.

Big Bob Nc
03-06-17, 21:12
Wow did the admin really open a thread, wow this is good!, Well to start off I recommend my fellow mongers to give Webb, & maple st a full exploration, on Webb turn into long st and keep going until you reach queen Ann. 2) on Webb same road turn into gilmer until you intersect with Ireland then keep straight until you reach short stop. Folks PM me I have two # so far.Don't know how you going to get to run into queen Ann st from long st, they run parallel to each other.

BucketList193
03-07-17, 06:01
Like the new thread. I have seen this one a few times now. Waterfalls is about right. Like numerous times.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/314334-emma-waterfalls-come-to-you-or-come-to-me-gfe-intense-king-treatment/33258332

BucketList193
03-07-17, 06:04
Anyone have any info?

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-cutie-looking-to-play-with-you-100-real/33174914

NightTraveler
03-07-17, 10:52
Anyone have any info?

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-cutie-looking-to-play-with-you-100-real/33174914Found her to be pretty laid back and welcoming. Was brand new to the business when I met her. Before she was posting on BP. Think that she's down for a lot of things. She does have lots of friends that stay around and with her. At least 2 other girls. She does 2 or 3 girl shows. There was a report on the Greensboro thread a few weeks ago. Basically she's got demons that got her in to this job. So be wary, though I say she's welcoming and laid back don't take that for granted. Good luck and let me know what's around the area I do like that area but I find the SW scene a bit hit or miss.

CobraKa11
03-07-17, 11:16
Has anyone seen Calee before? Her voice is pretty hot LOL. I'm usually around the GSO / WS area but if this girl is legit I'd make the drive just to hear her talk!

http://greensboro.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-spend-time-with-me-in-mebane-call-calee-919-346-6335/34036799

BucketList193
03-07-17, 15:36
Found her to be pretty laid back and welcoming. Was brand new to the business when I met her. Before she was posting on BP. Think that she's down for a lot of things. She does have lots of friends that stay around and with her. At least 2 other girls. She does 2 or 3 girl shows. There was a report on the Greensboro thread a few weeks ago. Basically she's got demons that got her in to this job. So be wary, though I say she's welcoming and laid back don't take that for granted. Good luck and let me know what's around the area I do like that area but I find the SW scene a bit hit or miss.Thanks, for the info. I have been texting her a little bit and was getting those big gaps in time with no reply. I figured she was legit, but did not know about the reliability. Will see what happens this week if I can catch up with her. Thanks again!

PreAlan01
03-07-17, 19:10
Has anyone seen Calee before? Her voice is pretty hot LOL. I'm usually around the GSO / WS area but if this girl is legit I'd make the drive just to hear her talk!

http://greensboro.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-spend-time-with-me-in-mebane-call-calee-919-346-6335/34036799She is legit, super nice and willing to please. I tried the FS, when she first moved to Mebane, she didn't have table for a massage then. She use to work in Greensboro. Think I wrote a review on the Gboro thread and stated what she went by then. I think her pics are older, but the video is new. She was ok for a QV, and I don't remember the price of admission, it's been two months.

CobraKa11
03-07-17, 19:27
She is legit, super nice and willing to please. I tried the FS, when she first moved to Mebane, she didn't have table for a massage then. She use to work in Greensboro. Think I wrote a review on the Gboro thread and stated what she went by then. I think her pics are older, but the video is new. She was ok for a QV, and I don't remember the price of admission, it's been two months.Thank you. I tried searching her in GSO and Raleigh / Durham but did not find anything under the current name. I did find an older review on the oThER site and it looks like she may go back and forth between spellings, Calee / Kaylee.

CobraKa11
03-13-17, 13:29
She is legit, super nice and willing to please. I tried the FS, when she first moved to Mebane, she didn't have table for a massage then. She use to work in Greensboro. Think I wrote a review on the Gboro thread and stated what she went by then. I think her pics are older, but the video is new. She was ok for a QV, and I don't remember the price of admission, it's been two months.I tried contacting her and was met by silence. My hopes were high too!

PreAlan01
03-14-17, 09:51
I tried contacting her and was met by silence. My hopes were high too!She quoted me 120 for swedish, nuru mutual body to body touch massage, topless and in panties, HJ HE. Xtra. 4 for a BJ, anything more is. 6, all for hr visit.

CobraKa11
03-14-17, 11:14
She quoted me 120 for swedish, nuru mutual body to body touch massage, topless and in panties, HJ HE. Xtra. 4 for a BJ, anything more is. 6, all for hr visit.I probably should have just called first. Instead I went with what her ad said and texted first. Gave it a day, called then, and nothing. Maybe I spooked her. I'll try again this weekend.

GeminiLvr
03-14-17, 16:14
I would be careful with any places off exit 145 right now, was told by a provider who has left that exit things are very active right now as far as Uncle goes, be aware.

Pison00
03-14-17, 16:49
I would be careful with any places off exit 145 right now, was told by a provider who has left that exit things are very active right now as far as Uncle goes, be aware.I have a UTR that I visit frequently and about a few days ago at the Motel 6 in Burlington, there was was a man in one of the other rooms with two minors in the same room and he walked up to cars and other people advertising their services. Later that day the whole Squad raided the area and captured the man, & I witnessed the scene.

HomerAnubis
03-17-17, 06:45
She quoted me 120 for swedish, nuru mutual body to body touch massage, topless and in panties, HJ HE. Xtra. 4 for a BJ, anything more is. 6, all for hr visit.Try hh FS with no massage. The damage is 1. 2.

BTownMan14
03-17-17, 13:15
I think that Calee used to go by Cassidy if so her QV was reasonable and worth the donation.

Pison00
03-18-17, 00:12
I would see a different walker from time to time in this Playground zone. I picked up Mandy at Short stop for some ass grabbing fun, & did cruise around while she was playing with the twins and baby-maker and to the fellow monger that made it obvious and picked up that lady behind the store on Holt st at the empty lot, LEO was around the next intersection but knowing their Dept looks like a hot dog stand in this area I wouldn't be too cautious either. As I was cruising with my date on Rainy st across from Ireland there was a young blond no older than 25 sitting on the sidewalk but her face looked rough like she was high above the clouds and she was wearing a purple sweater with stripes around sunset, also spotted a Thick curvy ginger on Sellas across from Holt. Along with other BSW's around but not my preference. Today the area had an Ok level of entertainment. PM for more info.

Solarmta
03-18-17, 00:25
I would see a different walker from time to time in this Playground zone. I picked up Mandy at Short stop for some ass grabbing fun, & did cruise around while she was playing with the twins and baby-maker and to the fellow monger that made it obvious and picked up that lady behind the store on Holt st at the empty lot, LEO was around the next intersection but knowing their Dept looks like a hot dog stand in this area I wouldn't be too cautious either. As I was cruising with my date on Rainy st across from Ireland there was a young blond no older than 25 sitting on the sidewalk but her face looked rough like she was high above the clouds and she was wearing a purple sweater with stripes around sunset, also spotted a Thick curvy ginger on Sellas across from Holt. Along with other BSW's around but not my preference. Today the area had an Ok level of entertainment. PM for more info.I must have bad timing. I have only saw one BSW on several trips to the area between noon and 4 pm.

PreAlan01
03-18-17, 23:12
I must have bad timing. I have only saw one BSW on several trips to the area between noon and 4 pm.Ditto that, I must have terrible timing as well. I go through there a couple times a day, and most days of the week. I see the same couple of girls, Jenifer, and Melissa (Melissa, I have been told to stay away from, for health reasons).

NateW4426
03-19-17, 00:05
Wow, glad to see a Burlington section. Don't get to play as often as I'd like, nowhere near as much as I did in the past and generally it's short notice but will definitely be keeping an eye out here and share info whenever I do get to.

Pison00
03-19-17, 00:23
Today was a really welcoming day to the area as I did my hunting here for hours and hours, & I'll admit I didn't find see any street scene for a good amount of time but my techniques may diff from some of you. As Noon was near I started seeing more action on webb and made a turn on long st and followed my way through Anthony st and queen ave and that's where I spotted an older brunette very abnormal lady she was twitching and was way to wild, I didn't stop. Later on queen ave I spotted a heavyweight BSW but didn't stop either, later on the corner of Long and webb I spotted a lady at the corner store medium built 31 years of age & got a mug shot of her but never got her name anyone know her? Did my two pops in a row later she mentioned to me she has a beautiful friend at her house on long st. & would like to do a double But I didn't bother. As I was leaving I spotted a deadly beauty at the car wash on webb she was tall, slim slender and had long dyed pink hair as she was just sitting there on her phone in the empty car wash area I decided to turn back around and when I did there was a work van with some fellow Amigos trolling the young lady, I took my chances too late but I wouldn't have gotten my buddy back up anyways. Later went back to the starting point of Ireland st and spotted a thick curly blond hair lady with her handler walking and she was most deff looking. I didn't see melissa nor mandy out all day today, and I'm still looking for Jennifer. Folks expand your horizons a bit more because I did have field day today with many sighs. 1st photo is I don't know who but she was great with the flute today. 2nd photo is Mandy there's two mandi's roaming. 3rd photo is Toothless Brandy not Melissa although I do think their related but their not & found her on whitsett / cates intersection a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of spinners but their out there folks. I come from Archdale and it's a long drive so not finding anything would really tick me off. If anyone has a photo of Jennifer I would like one to see if I know her or not.

I'm no stranger to the street scene in Burlington as I used to do my hunting here over a decade ago.

MattMc
03-20-17, 14:21
Today was a really welcoming day to the area as I did my hunting here for hours and hours, & I'll admit I didn't find see any street scene for a good amount of time but my techniques may diff from some of you. As Noon was near I started seeing more action on webb and made a turn on long st and followed my way through Anthony st and queen ave and that's where I spotted an older brunette very abnormal lady she was twitching and was way to wild, I didn't stop. Later on queen ave I spotted a heavyweight BSW but didn't stop either, later on the corner of Long and webb I spotted a lady at the corner store medium built 31 years of age & got a mug shot of her but never got her name anyone know her? Did my two pops in a row later she mentioned to me she has a beautiful friend at her house on long st. & would like to do a double But I didn't bother. As I was leaving I spotted a deadly beauty at the car wash on webb she was tall, slim slender and had long dyed pink hair as she was just sitting there on her phone in the empty car wash area I decided to turn back around and when I did there was a work van with some fellow Amigos trolling the young lady, I took my chances too late but I wouldn't have gotten my buddy back up anyways. Later went back to the starting point of Ireland st and spotted a thick curly blond hair lady with her handler walking and she was most deff looking. I didn't see melissa nor mandy out all day today, and I'm still looking for Jennifer. Folks expand your horizons a bit more because I did have field day today with many sighs. 1st photo is I don't know who but she was great with the flute today. 2nd photo is Mandy there's two mandi's roaming. 3rd photo is Toothless Brandy not Melissa although I do think their related but their not & found her on whitsett / cates intersection a few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of spinners but their out there folks. I come from Archdale and it's a long drive so not finding anything would really tick me off. If anyone has a photo of Jennifer I would like one to see if I know her or not.

I'm no stranger to the street scene in Burlington as I used to do my hunting here over a decade ago.The lady in photo one is out on Webb and Everette giving flute lessons. I didn't catch her name either. But she caught my load.

BucketList193
03-21-17, 01:24
Wondering if anyone has info on either of these posting in the Greensboro section for Burlington. Thanks.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-skye-blue-and-im-looking-4-you-could-you-be-the-one/33869103

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exciting-sexy-blue-eyed-blonde/33412042

MattMc
03-21-17, 07:00
Wondering if anyone has info on either of these posting in the Greensboro section for Burlington. Thanks.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-skye-blue-and-im-looking-4-you-could-you-be-the-one/33869103

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exciting-sexy-blue-eyed-blonde/33412042I am pretty sure there was a review on skye not that long ago in Greensboro. She was with 2 other providers and the reviewer nailed all three in the session. I am not sure about any solo reviews. I hope this helps.

BucketList193
03-21-17, 10:10
I am pretty sure there was a review on skye not that long ago in Greensboro. She was with 2 other providers and the reviewer nailed all three in the session. I am not sure about any solo reviews. I hope this helps.Yeah, every little bit helps. Thanks. I saw on the Raleigh board a review when she was with Roxi, who is now in Greensboro. I found the ad they had up together with a phone search. So, pretty sure she is legit, because I know Roxi is legit since I have met her a couple of times.

Thanks again.

Makeemcry
03-21-17, 12:50

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exciting-sexy-blue-eyed-blonde/33412042They are sisters is what I was told when I visited Madi, Skye was sharing the room and was in the shower with someone. Madi was a real sweetheart with a habit. Skye looked good when she pulled back the shower curtain. They have a few other girls hanging around with them. The Samona Gang when I went there. Well be careful and use common sense when you see her. I have not repeated due to the signs of an active habit when I dreamed.

GeminiLvr
04-01-17, 21:04
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-mocha/34439759

Has anybody had any dealings with this young lady.

Member #5426
04-06-17, 10:23
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/little-mocha/34439759

Has anybody had any dealings with this young lady.Not yet. I have made some attempts but no success.

JA3194.

Pison00
04-09-17, 00:19
I picked up a short blond hair lady at Short Stop mid 30's for a quick BBBJ damage was. 2 ,I'm assuming it was jennifer? Never seen her out before and didn't get her name but she did pleased. After my fun I went back to Long st and from a distance I seen a red head get picked up I'm assuming it was Brandy but I don't know, also seen another lady in a pony tail get picked up and I'm liking how I'm seeing more mongers out there, and hopefully there Forum users but very unlikely. My main Highlight of the day was seeing an incredible Beauty on Whitsett the Street parallel to Long st, After making that turn from Cates I seen her bend down then quickly got up and ran up to a passing Truck and got in and was taken away. Seen others Walking and looking, so the Uncharted area was worth a cruise my fellow friends.

GeminiLvr
04-09-17, 15:10
Not yet. I have made some attempts but no success.

JA3194.Thanks if you have any luck let me know. There is a girl advertising from Mebane that looks good tryin to find out about her.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cream-on-my-pretty-face/33950804

Pison00
04-15-17, 22:58
Two big fat thumps up to the monger that tried picking up that gorgeous redhead at speedway, even though I seen her first. Jenni creating attention on Ireland st trying to get picked up but I past I was looking for someone else I haven't seen in a while. I made a turn on Belmont st from Cates Ave to find spinner like blond walking, not my type of woman but for you spinner fans she was there. My dream today was with Mandy if interested PM me ill send contact info, though I'm not sure if it still works.

SkidRow
05-01-17, 16:44
1 skinny BSW with athletic legs wearing shorts and pink and black top / 1 ugly ass bald guy wearing a purple dress and yes I did say dress // 3 WSW one older long red hair heavy set. Number 2 short black hair black eye early 50. Number 3 skinny brown hair with blonde streaks late 40.

Member #5426
05-29-17, 13:25
Anyone met up with this one? Seen her posts several times but I can't find anything on her anywhere.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E6%9D%A5%E7%94%B5what-a-perfect-dream-with-%E6%9D%A5%E7%94%B5miss-ling/37947008

JA3194.

Makeemcry
06-20-17, 13:05
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/feeling-very-generous-and-very-frisky-anything-goes/34368046

Looking to see if this one is worth venturing out to see. I add consistently to the forum and if possible would like some input. Looks like she might be ok, but seems a little erratic with posting and info. Feel free to PM me if you would rather. Thanks ahead of time.

NightTraveler
06-20-17, 18:24
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/feeling-very-generous-and-very-frisky-anything-goes/34368046

Looking to see if this one is worth venturing out to see. I add consistently to the forum and if possible would like some input. Looks like she might be ok, but seems a little erratic with posting and info. Feel free to PM me if you would rather. Thanks ahead of time.I saw this girl before she was pretty cool, laid back felt really comfortable at least the time I saw her. Played the down on her luck card. I felt like she was independent. Only thing that was a little weird was that I could hear the neighbors through the door and they seemed a bit loud and crazy. But you never know they just could have been in the next room, unaffiliated with her. But she turned off all the lights and pretty much looked like recent pics of her too.

GeminiLvr
06-20-17, 20:17
I saw this girl before she was pretty cool, laid back felt really comfortable at least the time I saw her. Played the down on her luck card. I felt like she was independent. Only thing that was a little weird was that I could hear the neighbors through the door and they seemed a bit loud and crazy. But you never know they just could have been in the next room, unaffiliated with her. But she turned off all the lights and pretty much looked like recent pics of her too.What was damage, and did she rush or took her time.

PreAlan01
06-21-17, 07:44
I saw this girl before she was pretty cool, laid back felt really comfortable at least the time I saw her. Played the down on her luck card. I felt like she was independent. Only thing that was a little weird was that I could hear the neighbors through the door and they seemed a bit loud and crazy. But you never know they just could have been in the next room, unaffiliated with her. But she turned off all the lights and pretty much looked like recent pics of her too.I did some research on her, when she first showed up in the Burlington area, and found a BP ad with her and a guy, wanting a donation to watch them perform. That turned me away, thinking she had a handler around. Google her number, that ad might still be posted, even though this was a couple months ago.

GutterBall
06-22-17, 08:15
Sorry to hear about the recent closures of AMPs. Was it LEO or just poor business? Have they cracked down on single girls? I am gun shy of B'town now. Have any of you mongers had any close calls or know of any providers to stay away from? Any motels to watch out for? Any input is appreciated.

Bronco Driver
06-22-17, 18:07
Sorry to hear about the recent closures of AMPs. Was it LEO or just poor business? Have they cracked down on single girls? I am gun shy of B'town now. Have any of you mongers had any close calls or know of any providers to stay away from? Any motels to watch out for? Any input is appreciated.Burlington newspaper today had 2 stories about closing AMP and pros. Newspaper took credit for the closing of 2 AMP and pressure on a 3rd. Also reported 9 bust in a 6 hour sting at one of the local motels. 2 questions: first isn't this an election year for the sheriff? Second: the local paper has had a string of delivery problems over the last 6 months, starting after it changed ownership and printing was moved to Fayetteville?

SkidRow
06-22-17, 21:24
Well around 7. 30 seen 3 SW ,1 cute blonde early 30's wearing pink top, 2nd one purple top dark hair late 20's also cute, 3rd one ugly as sin, late 40's brown hair dyed blonde on the ends. Didn't have time to play.

Granpah
06-23-17, 10:11

Looking to see if this one is worth venturing out to see. I add consistently to the forum and if possible would like some input. Looks like she might be ok, but seems a little erratic with posting and info. Feel free to PM me if you would rather. Thanks ahead of time.I had a visit with her a while back. She is legit and her pics are real. I would repeat. Place was a little sketchy, other than that all was well.

BucketList193
06-23-17, 13:27
http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20170619/9-charged-in-graham-prostitution-sting

Pison00
06-23-17, 23:37
http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20170619/9-charged-in-graham-prostitution-stingYes I'm aware of the Bust they had on some mongers but it's not just the motels, Its street action is also heavy on some areas like on the east and South side of Burlington. Cruise through Ireland & Holt around the Short stop area and you'll see what I mean. Anyone know what happened Kat, Blond girl with the perfect jugs in Burlington.

Big Bob Nc
07-03-17, 22:58
I saw Jennifer out on Ireland this morning but didn't have time to play. Last week I saw a Latino chick walking on Apple. Looped around a few times looking for uncle didn't see any so I made the scoop. Short with short black hair average build. Said her name was Vicky she use to post on BP. Didn't have phone so she was walking. Found a place to park to see how well she plays the flute. Very good skills I told her slower was better for me and she went slow with tongue action and licking it like a lollipop. Wasn't long and I exploded. She caught most of it, that was my bad. I told her to go deep just when I let go. She took the surprise pretty good. Rubbed on kitty while she done her thing it seemed nice. Will try it out if I see her again. No digits so maybe I will run into her again.

Pison00
07-04-17, 17:39
I made my way down Ireland again and spotted two black thick SW's I was there in hopes of finding Mandy the blond 27 year old, or one I seen a few weeks ago with curly hair. That Latina lady you mention gave me a reason to travel up there but I wasn't lucky. Guess the ladies are having long days of work. Mandy, Melissa, Jennifer and seen others but don't know them yet. Made my way down Webb and into Anthony / Long st and found one I seen before an older thin like mid 30's but as I was driving down the road she was already getting into a truck with someone else. Good luck friends.

Bronco Driver
07-07-17, 22:25
Yes I'm aware of the Bust they had on some mongers but it's not just the motels, Its street action is also heavy on some areas like on the east and South side of Burlington. Cruise through Ireland & Holt around the Short stop area and you'll see what I mean. Anyone know what happened Kat, Blond girl with the perfect jugs in Burlington.Another long news paper story about "trafficking / prostitution" today. Sheriff is up for re-election in 2018.

PreAlan01
07-09-17, 21:07
They are using this forum, we need to leave out a lot of the more descriptive stuff, and just post the basics of our dreams.

http://myfox8.com/2017/07/07/3-burlington-women-arrested-for-prostitution/

Stay safe.

Makeemcry
08-30-17, 09:38
The message section of GSO said there was another sting did anyone hear of this. I could not find any info on the net about it. Was it Friday if so I knew it was TGTBT with all the new ads. Hope nobody got caught up in it.

Bronco Driver
08-31-17, 02:21
The message section of GSO said there was another sting did anyone hear of this. I could not find any info on the net about it. Was it Friday if so I knew it was TGTBT with all the new ads. Hope nobody got caught up in it.Check Burlington "Times and News".

SkidRow
08-31-17, 14:45
Only seen one out today on Ireland st, a WSW skinny and ugly, looks like she use a few cheeseburger too put some fat on.

Big Bob Nc
08-31-17, 14:51
Seen Jennifer out this morning picked her up. Went and found a spot for some flute lessons. Good job as always cim with swallow. 20 bucks and 5 on some food. Dropped her off back in area.

Big Bob Nc
08-31-17, 14:53
Only seen one out today on Ireland st, a WSW skinny and ugly, looks like she use a few cheeseburger too put some fat on.Was it an older lady with long blonde hair or younger with short blonde hair?

SkidRow
08-31-17, 21:07
Was it an older lady with long blonde hair or younger with short blonde hair?Older.

Older. Hair pulled back, seems to be more brown than blonde.

Big Bob Nc
08-31-17, 21:38
Older.

Older. Hair pulled back, seems to be more brown than blonde.Seen her myself after I dropped off Jennifer.

Pison00
09-02-17, 00:14
Seen her myself after I dropped off Jennifer.Is she a new girl or what? Have you tried Mandy she's a bit younger than Jennifer or Melissa, & hangs at Short stop often. IMO a better choice.

GeminiLvr
09-02-17, 22:21
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/greensboro-escorts/336-494-8378/?pid=48152703

Has anybody had chance to check this young lady out?

PreAlan01
09-05-17, 20:38
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/greensboro-escorts/336-494-8378/?pid=48152703

Has anybody had chance to check this young lady out?I made an appointment one day last week, but when I got there, there were around 5 or 6 people standing outside. She said it was her neighbors, and to go around to the back door. I just told her maybe some other time. She also sounded real thug on the phone, didn't sound like the voice would go with that face.

She has the same number as the heavy lady that was posting from the same apartment (Angie).

Makeemcry
09-06-17, 11:31
I made an appointment one day last week, but when I got there, there were around 5 or 6 people standing outside. She said it was her neighbors, and to go around to the back door. I just told her maybe some other time. She also sounded real thug on the phone, didn't sound like the voice would go with that face.

She has the same number as the heavy lady that was posting from the same apartment (Angie).This girl worked with the girl AmyLee about a year or so ago . I reviewed them in GSO section. I had the 2 girl option and it was nice. She was support for Amy who do most of the work, she is portarican and has a descent body a year ago. It was not a Good area. Apartment with allot of people around. I never had any issues and seen Amy several times there.

PreAlan01
09-06-17, 18:27
Only seen one out today on Ireland st, a WSW skinny and ugly, looks like she use a few cheeseburger too put some fat on.If she doesn't have any, or most of her teeth, she is the girl that many have said has HIV. She sounds like the same girl, slim, ugly, keeps her hair pulled back. I think she went by Mandy or Melissa, can't remember. I was told her black boyfriend has HIV, by a local.

YMMV, just what I was told.

GeminiLvr
09-08-17, 14:53
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hazel-new-to-burlington/47658983

Checked her out the other day, located at low end hotel and the teeth are in bad shape, room was smokey she rooms with Ginger. She has nice ass has a pouch in stomach says usually keeps top on, but got her to take off, don't know if I would go back. PM me if any questions.

Pison00
09-08-17, 23:04
http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hazel-new-to-burlington/47658983

Checked her out the other day, located at low end hotel and the teeth are in bad shape, room was smokey she rooms with Ginger. She has nice ass has a pouch in stomach says usually keeps top on, but got her to take off, don't know if I would go back. PM me if any questions.Which Ginger are you talking about? Is it the same WSW ginger from Winston Salem? Jessica?

PreAlan01
09-09-17, 13:16
Which Ginger are you talking about? Is it the same WSW ginger from Winston Salem? Jessica?I assume this is the Ginger he is talking about, since she is posting in Burlington as well.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gingers-come-to-b-town-yall/47648898

GeminiLvr
09-09-17, 13:32
I assume this is the Ginger he is talking about, since she is posting in Burlington as well.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gingers-come-to-b-town-yall/47648898This is Ginger I was speaking of.

Pison00
09-26-17, 14:36
Anyone know what happened to that lady that lived on whitsett st in Burlington. Last time I was around there, I saw cops and they had up her for question. That area alone has given me some hope.

PreAlan01
09-26-17, 21:29
Anyone know what happened to that lady that lived on whitsett st in Burlington. Last time I was around there, I saw cops and they had up her for question. That area alone has given me some hope.I go thru ireland, down webb, take whitsett and long street 2 or 3 times a day, and most days of the week. There is not much action going on in Burlington. I may just be very unlucky, but all I see, that looks like they are looking, is jenifer, mandy, and a couple of rough looking BSW. Maybe it's the wrong time of day, but not much luck.

Pison00
09-30-17, 00:51
I go thru ireland, down webb, take whitsett and long street 2 or 3 times a day, and most days of the week. There is not much action going on in Burlington. I may just be very unlucky, but all I see, that looks like they are looking, is jenifer, mandy, and a couple of rough looking BSW. Maybe it's the wrong time of day, but not much luck.I Know who Jenni, mandy and Melissa are. But for this comment those are out of the question for now even though I do enjoy Mandy she has lost some weigh and can't tell if her hair is blond or red, but she is beautiful. Today I was running some errands in the area near food lion near the DMV there was an older woman and her daughter panhandling outside the food lion parking lot and seeing we were near the DMV I didn't want to take any chances but both were good and the girl was a cute young spinner.

I then left and parked outside Short stop where I seen this White mix latina spinner come and I yelled at her to come over but she told me to hold on, so I waited and waited and she went beside a house near short stop and I was tire of waiting. But she was an outstanding 8/10 in looks and she had all her teeth and under 30 years old. I will look for her hard, Time wasn't on my side today. If you know who she is please PM me.

SkidRow
01-09-18, 15:55
Haven't seen nothing out in the past couple of days.

Pison00
01-15-18, 14:13
My usual routine involves all of Webb, Anthony st and all the way down Allen st for some good random action. I would usually park at short stop and just wait to see who's going to show up but they have a sign now that saids no more hanging out outside or will be prosecuted, so I gave up. Went back to long nd parked near that mayern bar to find a young couple outside needing a few dollars. I said no to both of them, and as soon as they walked off the guy came back alone and said for 25 Washington's she's all yours! Drove to a good spot to get one of the tastiest BJ ever by a young blond! I took a late photo after the deed!

PreAlan01
01-19-18, 11:08
My usual routine involves all of Webb, Anthony st and all the way down Allen st for some good random action. I would usually park at short stop and just wait to see who's going to show up but they have a sign now that saids no more hanging out outside or will be prosecuted, so I gave up. Went back to long nd parked near that mayern bar to find a young couple outside needing a few dollars. I said no to both of them, and as soon as they walked off the guy came back alone and said for 25 Washington's she's all yours! Drove to a good spot to get one of the tastiest BJ ever by a young blond! I took a late photo after the deed!It was between 27 and 37 degrees Monday, I think that picture is kind of old.

Solarmta
01-19-18, 23:57
My usual routine involves all of Webb, Anthony st and all the way down Allen st for some good random action. I would usually park at short stop and just wait to see who's going to show up but they have a sign now that saids no more hanging out outside or will be prosecuted, so I gave up. Went back to long nd parked near that mayern bar to find a young couple outside needing a few dollars. I said no to both of them, and as soon as they walked off the guy came back alone and said for 25 Washington's she's all yours! Drove to a good spot to get one of the tastiest BJ ever by a young blond! I took a late photo after the deed!How long ago was this. No coats and leaves on the trees in the background.

Pison00
01-23-18, 13:28
If you truly know how to hunt the area like the east and southside parts of Burlington / mebane there is a lot going on more than you would think. I'm Into WSW & I would hunt hours and hours. Solarmanta I appreciate your great post as I been reading them long before I became a member of USA sex guide, but do not doubt me my friend.

Big Bob Nc
01-28-18, 22:10
My usual routine involves all of Webb, Anthony st and all the way down Allen st for some good random action. I would usually park at short stop and just wait to see who's going to show up but they have a sign now that saids no more hanging out outside or will be prosecuted, so I gave up. Went back to long nd parked near that mayern bar to find a young couple outside needing a few dollars. I said no to both of them, and as soon as they walked off the guy came back alone and said for 25 Washington's she's all yours! Drove to a good spot to get one of the tastiest BJ ever by a young blond! I took a late photo after the deed!That pic was taken on queen Ann close to the mye bar. And there hasn't been any leaves on the trees for months. There isn't any bars on long. Only know of one girl that used to be in Mebane. Unless you're going thru all the trailer parks in Mebane not much happening there.

PreAlan01
01-30-18, 20:34
That pic was taken on queen Ann close to the mye bar. And there hasn't been any leaves on the trees for months. There isn't any bars on long. Only know of one girl that used to be in Mebane. Unless you're going thru all the trailer parks in Mebane not much happening there.I second that. Don't be leading out of town people to Burlington with false stories. There isn't much happening, and who wants to spend all day looking for a BJ worth a Jackson.

Pison00
01-30-18, 23:33
I second that. Don't be leading out of town people to Burlington with false stories. There isn't much happening, and who wants to spend all day looking for a BJ worth a Jackson.I don't spend all day. I spend all year looking for bjs.

Pison00
02-01-18, 15:08
I do commercial work around this town and by the looks it looks like most of you are inexperience in this type of area. Short stop and Apple are good choices when in the area.

SkidRow
02-05-18, 18:48
None to been seen today and multiple trips around known areas.

Solarmta
02-24-18, 08:25
BURLINGTON, and. C. — Four women were arrested Tuesday after an investigation in to community complaints about prostitution in the Ireland Street area.

Pison00
02-27-18, 13:44
On long st there used to be an HSW mid size young 23 year old cute girl who I was seeing regularly. This past weekend I was fortunate to have seen her again. Demons are catching up to her like they once were. She has a friend that stays on cloverdale st so it would be a good idea to look there also just be warned LEOs are usually everywhere hiding.

HorniVich101
03-10-18, 18:57
Txt and called this provider. We agreed on time to meet in Burlington. She had no room so got hotel room and then for almost 2 hours she kept txt me she was on her way or 10 minutes out. Total flake and waste of time.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/336-210-0053/58955037

Pison00
05-29-18, 00:25
Went to Burlington near the Best Buy to do some shopping and couldn't get my eyes of a little pretty strawberry blond girl. Made a few loops trying to follow her without being seen. Saw her go in one of the stores came out and pulled up to her and asked if she wants a ride and I took her to where she needed to be. Didn't mentioned any play talk at all but she said she will be around gave up a Jackson, for basically a hug and a kiss that's all. Don't know if she's willing to play but I'll keep posting.

Pison00
06-09-18, 17:15
Seemed to be making traffic stop and was just walking until eventually she got into a truck. Was wearing a gray tank and gray shorts & was deff an eye catching look.

Jammer434
06-13-18, 11:51
I checked the previous areas reported for possible SW activity and didn't see anything during my visit. Perhaps Burlington just doesn't have that much going for it with SWs. (Thanks Psion00 for the reports. Despite what others might say, they were helpful in giving me ideas of where to look.) I did see a marked LE car parked near the intersection of North Church St, and Holt St (I think it was), but that was about it.

There was one area that I think may have some on-going SW activity, that has not yet been reported on here yet. I did not have enough time to fully check it out, and in the interest of not tipping off the local LE, I will not publicly post the location, but am willing to share it with any senior members that may be interested in it by private message.

Big Bob Nc
07-02-18, 11:28
Cruised thru Ireland earlier and seen Jennifer, haven't seen her in a good while. She has put on some weight, so much I almost didn't recognize her. Also seen 2 of her uncle's in the area close to her. Don't know if they were using her for bait or not. Didn't take that chance to see. Be careful out there.

BTownMan14
07-25-18, 22:04
Four men were charged with soliciting prostitution in a weekend undercover operation by Burlington police.

The prostitution sting was organized in the Ireland Street area Friday, July 20, "in response to community complaints and concerns" about prostitution, police said in a news release. No other details of the operation were provided early Monday.

Big Bob Nc
09-14-18, 23:19
I was making my rounds thru Burlington today and saw a hot little blonde. Then I realized it was little Bit, she has been discussed on here before. She's wild as hell and has been known to steal a car or two. Sometimes anything else she can get her hands on. She yelled as I was going by give me a ride. So I stopped as she got closer to my car she remembered me. She was drinking so I knew I would be in for a good time. She hopped in my car asked if I wanted to fuck said she needed some money. So we went to friend's house her friend give her key to her room and said why'all go in. I put money in my pocket and left wallet in car. She fun but ALWAYS keep an eye on your shit with her, especially car keys and wallet. Anyway we got into room she s talking head for 20, but that little bass was looking good and I wanted to hit it. She started at 50 for everything but got her to 40. She got naked started off kissing then went to a nice BBBJ after a few minutes of that I had have enough of that and wanted to see that ass in the air. Got covered up and got her on all fours on a couch and went to work. She was a little quiet at first so started hitting it harder and in a few minutes she was talking in tongues. Was really into it and started bouncing that ass off me. I think she got off cause she got really loud and talking Oh my God and had a death grip on the couch then went limp. I enjoyed the fuck out if her getting off. It took everything I had not to cum myself but I wanted to keep pounding it and see if I could get her going again. After several minutes she starts squirming away from you saying I need to finish up. I couldn't feel shit by now with the cover she had so I pulled it off and had her suck me off and came all over her face and chest. No cim. Best damn fun I've had in a minute. We got dressed and I rolled on about my business. She's a little bitty thing blonde hair shaved kitty which smelling very clean. Went back later in the day, we were going to get a room and really have some fun. But she was gone. She wasn't in normal part of btown where you would think she would be. Btown has been dead lately uncle has been giving the girls hell and running them off or hauling their ass in. Be safe out there for they are sneaky little bastards.

SkidRow
09-25-18, 17:42
Did a quick pass tru and only seen a short dumpy Red head out.

PreAlan01
09-26-18, 21:13
Did a quick pass tru and only seen a short dumpy Red head out.Jenifer is back out, after 60 days with her uncle. For those that had a thing for her. I picked her over the weekend, and she smelled really bad. The BBBJ was terrible, lots of teeth, and way too fast, while making some really weird noises. After about 10 minutes, I told it wasn't going to happen. Gave her the donation, and she called her dealer right away to get a fix.

I'll be passing her by from now on.

WildMan23
10-16-18, 13:11
Rode around a bit today and the last few. Very slim pickings. Is ireland the only area to look??

NeedTheSloppy
12-07-18, 11:01
Long time lurker, first time poster. I used BP a few times to feed some urges, but I'm new to the "legwork" side of the game. Are there ANY SW left in Burlington? I've taken the cruise down Ireland without much luck. Went down Queen Anne and saw a possible light skin BSW but she approached another car just as I passed. Maybe it was somebody she knew, who knows. My trips are usually in the morning or early evening as I have to plug back into the matrix during what I assume are "prime" hours. Any help is appreciated in regards of who to look for, or routes that may not have been shared yet. Feel free to PM. TIA.

JupiterRising
12-09-18, 23:35
Long time lurker, first time poster. I used BP a few times to feed some urges, but I'm new to the "legwork" side of the game. Are there ANY SW left in Burlington? I've taken the cruise down Ireland without much luck. Went down Queen Anne and saw a possible light skin BSW but she approached another car just as I passed. Maybe it was somebody she knew, who knows. My trips are usually in the morning or early evening as I have to plug back into the matrix during what I assume are "prime" hours. Any help is appreciated in regards of who to look for, or routes that may not have been shared yet. Feel free to PM. TIA.I'd be surprised if there were much of any action up there, which is precisely why I don't cruise out that way often. You might possibly find some by one of the budget priced motels sometime, but I think you'd have better luck overall in either Durham, or Greensboro. Plus a rumor that I heard was the sheriff was trying to make a name for himself by getting rid of all the working girls in Burlington. Not that I care to help him in any way by staying out of Burlington. In fact, I hope he fails miserably in trying to get rid of them, but I do think their are better hunting grounds for pussy than Burlington though just based on what I've seen out the few times I've gone there.

PreAlan01
12-10-18, 00:38
Long time lurker, first time poster. I used BP a few times to feed some urges, but I'm new to the "legwork" side of the game. Are there ANY SW left in Burlington? I've taken the cruise down Ireland without much luck. Went down Queen Anne and saw a possible light skin BSW but she approached another car just as I passed. Maybe it was somebody she knew, who knows. My trips are usually in the morning or early evening as I have to plug back into the matrix during what I assume are "prime" hours. Any help is appreciated in regards of who to look for, or routes that may not have been shared yet. Feel free to PM. TIA.I cruise through often, going here or there, and there is not much action anymore. Find one maybe once every other week. The ones I do see, look terrible, and not worth picking up.

The law has pretty much shut it down.

NeedTheSloppy
12-11-18, 15:37
Appreciate the info, guys.

Makeemcry
01-07-19, 15:12
Any news on this Latina?

Have not been active in a while. Looking local. Anyone have news on this one?

http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sexy-latina/436836737200

PreAlan01
01-17-19, 14:48
Just had a dream with this sweet thang last night. Great attitude, and personality. She aims to please, and left me with a big smile. I say give her a try, I will be going back for another visit soon.

She is located in Haw River. Feel free to PM me for questions you may have.

http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/seductive-sweet-and-petite/862095244135

Ganggang123
08-10-19, 22:53
http://greensboro.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexxxy-exxxotic-xxxplosive/434881633257

BTownMan14
08-16-19, 01:22
https://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20190815/14-charged-in-alamance-county-prostitution-sting

Ganggang123
08-25-19, 20:30
Saw some not terrible looking blonde spinner.

Kinda rushed me towards the end but nonetheless good dome.

Was yapping about some heavier set white chick that she's never seen before running up to cars and shit.

Says she has a suspicion she's 5-0.

RichardParker
09-23-19, 13:46
There was some discussion on these forums last week about providers in the Alamance County area, particularly newly-listed providers. There were cautions about seeing anyone in Alamamce County. This is a good example of why.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/mobile/art...f-b32b5eb084dc

Operation End of Summer: 28 Arrested on Human Trafficking Charges in Alamance County.

Undercover officers arrested several people who either offered sex for money or tried to solicit sex, according to warrants.

LOCAL 2 minutes ago.

Author:

WFMY News 2 Digital.

Published:

11:55 AM EDT September 23,2019.

Updated:

12:43 PM EDT September 23,2019.

ALAMANCE COUNTY, and. C. — Twenty-eight people were arrested on human trafficking-related charges in Alamance County in a matter of two days, Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson said during a press conference on Monday.

Johnson says the arrests were part of Operation End of Summer -- a multi-jurisdiction effort to put an end to human trafficking and sex crimes from the Triad to the Triangle. The operation began Wednesday, September 18 and ended Friday, September 20.

According to arrest documents, many people were charged with either offering sex or soliciting sex from undercover officers.

Johnson says North Carolina is 8th in the nation for human trafficking, and Alamance County has a big problem with prostitution. He believes it should be a felony, rather than a misdemeanor.

Homeland Security, Burlington Police, Winston-Salem Police, Mebane Police, and SBI assisted with the investigation.

PreAlan01
09-23-19, 22:41
There was some discussion on these forums last week about providers in the Alamance County area, particularly newly-listed providers. There were cautions about seeing anyone in Alamamce County. This is a good example of why.

https://www.wfmynews2.com/mobile/art...f-b32b5eb084dc

Operation End of Summer: 28 Arrested on Human Trafficking Charges in Alamance County.

Undercover officers arrested several people who either offered sex for money or tried to solicit sex, according to warrants.

LOCAL 2 minutes ago.

Author:

WFMY News 2 Digital.

Published:

11:55 AM EDT September 23,2019.

Updated:

12:43 PM EDT September 23,2019.

ALAMANCE COUNTY, and. C. Twenty-eight people were arrested on human trafficking-related charges in Alamance County in a matter of two days, Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson said during a press conference on Monday.

Johnson says the arrests were part of Operation End of Summer -- a multi-jurisdiction effort to put an end to human trafficking and sex crimes from the Triad to the Triangle. The operation began Wednesday, September 18 and ended Friday, September 20.

According to arrest documents, many people were charged with either offering sex or soliciting sex from undercover officers.

Johnson says North Carolina is 8th in the nation for human trafficking, and Alamance County has a big problem with prostitution. He believes it should be a felony, rather than a misdemeanor.

Homeland Security, Burlington Police, Winston-Salem Police, Mebane Police, and SBI assisted with the investigation.There was some discussion on these forums last week about providers in the Alamance County area, particularly newly-listed providers. There were cautions about seeing anyone in Alamamce County. This is a good example of why.

http://www.mebaneenterprise.com/news/article_410f1526-de64-11e9-b52a-cf8161e7584e.html

PreAlan01
09-23-19, 22:46

http://www.mebaneenterprise.com/news/article_410f1526-de64-11e9-b52a-cf8161e7584e.htmlThis is what I mentioned last week, when. I saw 20+ LEO at a church near the Cracker Barrell. Then saw some unmarked hanging in the parking lot.

Sure would like to know the tactics they use. We could all learn from that, and what they can, and can't do.

Just when you thought Burlington was dry for providers. They must have some inside info. You don't see many advertise on them, of STG.

That Andrea got busted in the last bust about a month ago. She might go away for an extended stay.

Be smart, stay safe.

Big Bob Nc
11-08-19, 16:39
I've seen a little action in the area last week. First was Stacy short skinny brunette. Head game is awesome!! She good as long as she's had her meds. But if she's jonesing then it's a roll of the dice. I've seen her 3 times, first couple were good and head awesome. The last time I was trying to get some pussy but she needs a fix first and I wasn't going for that. So we both wound up pissed out and parting ways, after I had money in it of course. Haven't seen her since. Next was Gina tall skinny girl looks Asian. I've tried to pick her up before but she never would, thought I was a cop. Another girl told her I wasn't uncle, so she was down to play. Head game good, she. Would stop every couple of minutes and asking if I was about to cum. I finally told her it wasn't going to suck itself so quit talking and put it back in her mouth. She did and went to town working it good. I gave her a mouth full she couldn't handle. She's a little on high side for street head $40. But it was good and she's nice looking. She said $60 for full service. Neither one has digits all their money goes to the candy man. Girls in btown are very hit and miss. Uncle usually shuts them down once they start coming out. Uncle is hot in that area of town, so be careful.

PreAlan01
11-09-19, 23:03
I've seen a little action in the area last week. First was Stacy short skinny brunette. Head game is awesome!! She good as long as she's had her meds. But if she's jonesing then it's a roll of the dice. I've seen her 3 times, first couple were good and head awesome. The last time I was trying to get some pussy but she needs a fix first and I wasn't going for that. So we both wound up pissed out and parting ways, after I had money in it of course. Haven't seen her since. Next was Gina tall skinny girl looks Asian. I've tried to pick her up before but she never would, thought I was a cop. Another girl told her I wasn't uncle, so she was down to play. Head game good, she. Would stop every couple of minutes and asking if I was about to cum. I finally told her it wasn't going to suck itself so quit talking and put it back in her mouth. She did and went to town working it good. I gave her a mouth full she couldn't handle. She's a little on high side for street head $40. But it was good and she's nice looking. She said $60 for full service. Neither one has digits all their money goes to the candy man. Girls in btown are very hit and miss. Uncle usually shuts them down once they start coming out. Uncle is hot in that area of town, so be careful.Yes, I've seen some action on Ireland past two weeks. It is definitely not or miss. Can cruise through couple different times a day, and see nothing, then next when I'm busy, I'll see two or three girls out. I picked Stacey up for some head too. Thought she tried to rush it too much. Told her if she didn't slow down we are going to be here for a while.

She said the BSW steals from guys. Said Jenifer is back off vacation, and has gone to stealing stuff from guys cars too. Can't believe any of them, they all talk smack about each other.

Picked up another one later in the evening, didn't get her name. Head game was lacking, and she sounded like she was going to pick once she caught the load. She couldn't wait to spit. None here lately have been worth more than. 10, maybe 15.

Ganggang123
11-10-19, 22:21
Yes, I've seen some action on Ireland past two weeks. It is definitely not or miss. Can cruise through couple different times a day, and see nothing, then next when I'm busy, I'll see two or three girls out. I picked Stacey up for some head too. Thought she tried to rush it too much. Told her if she didn't slow down we are going to be here for a while.

She said the BSW steals from guys. Said Jenifer is back off vacation, and has gone to stealing stuff from guys cars too. Can't believe any of them, they all talk smack about each other.

Picked up another one later in the evening, didn't get her name. Head game was lacking, and she sounded like she was going to pick once she caught the load. She couldn't wait to spit. None here lately have been worth more than. 10, maybe 15.Who are these girls, stacey and gina WTF. I've seen amy a few times, a bit on older side, has scar on her back with glasses, avoid jennifer at all costs she seems to whacked out for me LOL.

NeedTheSloppy
12-12-19, 00:43
Anyone familiar with a BSW named Peaches? Light skinned, was dark out, but definitely looked better than what's usually on Ireland. With the uptick in fake ads in the area, my mind got paranoid and thought she may have looked a little too well kept so I passed and figured I should check up here first.

PreAlan01
12-12-19, 22:00
Anyone familiar with a BSW named Peaches? Light skinned, was dark out, but definitely looked better than what's usually on Ireland. With the uptick in fake ads in the area, my mind got paranoid and thought she may have looked a little too well kept so I passed and figured I should check up here first.Had one come up to me on one of the side streets, she fit that description. Have seen her out for a few weeks but, haven't picked her up. Two girls told me she will steal anything not bolted down, maybe even rob you. I know it could be them just being competitive but, it definitely scared me away from her. She looked pretty good though.

Dman82
04-29-20, 16:26
B-town dead af. Cops must've ran all the ladies away. PM me if there are any attractive utr girls in b-town.

SkidRow
04-11-22, 14:07
Hanford rd, it runs beside the motels and Harley Dealership. Past couple weeks a few girls sitting on the curb and convenient store at the corner.

Member #6376
04-15-22, 13:01
Today at 11:45 am I spotted what appeared to be a BSW on Hanaford directly across from BP beside the construction site with a man chatting. She was wearing a white t-shirt and red floral spandex pants. The gentlemen wore a white t-shirt and grey pants, probably her pimp. They appeared to be arguing. My first thought was that they were waiting for the bus, but they weren't standing anywhere the bus stop. Maybe worth in taking a further look into just to be sure, that is, if BSW are your thing. She didn't look to awfully bad, she was pretty well built, short with short hair, but appears to be the type that would cause unnecessary drama once inside your vehicle. I could be wrong. To me LEO in Alamance is just to hot for this hobby, plus, people are very nosey in that area and it's just not worth the risk.

CheatsOnWife
05-29-22, 21:03
Goes by Shea. I know her real name but I get dinged if I share. Anyway, I've seen her off and on for over a year now. Decent lay. She tells me I'm the only one she does bb with but I know she's full of it. Bb-cip qv $. She'll tell you no to anal until you flash the cash. $$ hhr bb-cia, got 2 pops in. She is finicky and might not follow through on anal, but will give you your extra donation back if she can't. I've dumped in her at least 30-40 times in the past year. She rotates between the Super 8 in Burlington, and a house that she rents a room in North Burlington off exit 150. Can be flaky so you got to be ready to pounce if you can get something arranged.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/greensboro/82726435

MrSmithwick
06-02-22, 18:49
Have BB every single time and busted in either her cat or ass just every visit. Good Pussy but can be a pain at times. Have seen her through heavy drug use and right out of counseling. She fucked much better on drugs sadly. Has a lot of problems and legal issues. Don't let her put the sob stories on you. Hit it and Roll out. I won't see her any longer though, only because I am tired of seeing her.

Goes by Shea. I know her real name but I get dinged if I share. Anyway, I've seen her off and on for over a year now. Decent lay. She tells me I'm the only one she does bb with but I know she's full of it. Bb-cip qv $. She'll tell you no to anal until you flash the cash. $$ hhr bb-cia, got 2 pops in. She is finicky and might not follow through on anal, but will give you your extra donation back if she can't. I've dumped in her at least 30-40 times in the past year. She rotates between the Super 8 in Burlington, and a house that she rents a room in North Burlington off exit 150. Can be flaky so you got to be ready to pounce if you can get something arranged.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/greensboro/82726435

RedLines
06-12-22, 19:30
Have BB every single time and busted in either her cat or ass just every visit. Good Pussy but can be a pain at times. Have seen her through heavy drug use and right out of counseling. She fucked much better on drugs sadly. Has a lot of problems and legal issues. Don't let her put the sob stories on you. Hit it and Roll out. I won't see her any longer though, only because I am tired of seeing her.Ok so I saw her like a week ago or something like that and I have a 3/10 experience so not coming back mainly because smelly problems don't there, a total turn off for me but she's is real and is not gps so there's that.

MrSmithwick
06-16-22, 00:29
She's not consistent. I have had some 3/4 experiences with her and some 8/9 experiences. I just saw her as many times as I did because she let me nut in her. LOL.

Ok so I saw her like a week ago or something like that and I have a 3/10 experience so not coming back mainly because smelly problems don't there, a total turn off for me but she's is real and is not gps so there's that.

RichieG23
06-18-22, 12:15
Anyone have info on this cutie?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/greensboro/84145074

NightTraveler
06-18-22, 15:05
Anyone have info on this cutie?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/greensboro/84145074Most likely a fake. Location greensboro, area code is eastern nc. Multiple girls pictured.

DickHeaddd767
07-14-22, 14:31

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/greensboro/82726435Is she still around? That link is dead?

SkidRow
09-19-22, 11:38
3. BSW hanging off of corner of Ireland and Broad, all where fugly.

Urinal Cake
10-06-22, 06:48
Went to GS, never been before, looks like residential home from the street. Saw Lucy- older lady, not that attractive but gave a nice rub. Very accommodating with letting me uncover / touch anything I wanted. If only I could have seen her 20 years earlier.

FlipSide1016
10-06-22, 15:02
Went to GS, never been before, looks like residential home from the street. Saw Lucy- older lady, not that attractive but gave a nice rub. Very accommodating with letting me uncover / touch anything I wanted. If only I could have seen her 20 years earlier.What was the Damage Hh or Hour.

Urinal Cake
10-06-22, 22:13
What was the Damage Hh or Hour.I got the hour, it was 70.

BTownMan14
10-12-22, 12:38
There is a white girl I always see hanging around the store on Ireland street she has her hair sprayed red probably mid 20's.

She's always around several guys and I don't know if she is working or not.

Anyone know anything about her.

JPlayer93
06-06-23, 15:55
Is this girl from Burlington an actual provider or is this a possible trap?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/greensboro/massage/exotic/fantasymassagesi-hablasespanol/289059999233

BTownMan14
06-06-23, 17:48
Is this girl from Burlington an actual provider or is this a possible trap?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/greensboro/massage/exotic/fantasymassagesi-hablasespanol/289059999233This girl is legit so has been around several years.

I have saw her many times but not lately.

GMag69NC
12-08-23, 09:49
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greensboro/massage/black_caribbean/spend-time-w-a-gorgeous-exotic/229525903696

Anyone get to see her yet, claims burlington area?

MD Bellamy
02-08-24, 19:54
Spotted HF Spa in Rubmaps. $70 for Hour. Said they had a Table Shower but I didn't ask for it and wasn't offered it. Greeted by amiable mamasan and introduced to Lisa who was dressed in tightly fitting clothes. Younger guys would not be attracted.

Clean room and towels. Above average massage, with a fair amount of fingertip-stroking and teasing preflip. She allowed some OTC roaming. On the flip, more teasing but absolutely no contact. Lisa let me know that it was purely DIY, despite my attempts to negotiate for her greater participation.

Given LEO's strictness in Alamance, I doubt this restriction will change any time soon.

CheatsOnWife
02-13-24, 11:51
Knew this girl had her demons but she acted like she needed help. I canceled on another girl for her and we had a meet for 8:30 am this morning (2/13). Waited until 40 min before to cancel on me. I didn't have time to make other arrangements before having to leave for the airport. Bad business, you should avoid. Stays at a house in the downtown Burlington area with her pre-op trans girlfriend. Pic is from her post.

https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69793438