Photo Dude
04-29-05, 19:00
OK - what he said

Need GFE
04-30-05, 16:19
Well put photo dude

JoeBobor
06-05-05, 15:47
After months of lurking - here and in the field - I decided to jump into the gamel last night. All my studying and planning out the window! Met 2 young BSW near Division. No protection - drive off to get that; lights go on across from the parking place - bad case of nerves; no problem, let's get some weed and party; go to meet their source, and my friends take off. No party, no weed, no money.

Sheesh. How many rookie mistakes can you count? I got away with phone, wallet, car, and skin intact. Pretty lucky for so many bonehead moves.

I'll do better next time.

Rkp 818
08-16-05, 22:46
After months of lurking - here and in the field - I decided to jump into the gamel last night. All my studying and planning out the window! Met 2 young BSW near Division. No protection - drive off to get that; lights go on across from the parking place - bad case of nerves; no problem, let's get some weed and party; go to meet their source, and my friends take off. No party, no weed, no money.

Sheesh. How many rookie mistakes can you count? I got away with phone, wallet, car, and skin intact. Pretty lucky for so many bonehead moves.

I'll do better next time.It's very dangerous out there right now - saw a chick in a B&W in the NW at around 9:30pm last night. She wasn't happy - I didn't see any guys tied up in the mess, thank god.

Stay safe!

Rkp 818
08-16-05, 22:47
Any thoughts on how normal these girls are ? Do they go home to a husband?

I doubt it.

Dating Game
08-30-05, 13:51
You ask " do any of them go home to husbands?"

The answer is no. But many of them go home to children after making a few dollars to hold them over until their next pay check at whatever minimum wage waitress or hair stylist job they hold down.

Many of these ladies are doing what they have to do to survive.

El Lobo
09-25-05, 11:46
Hi all,

I did the NW cruise and saw nothing of interest last night between 10PM and 11:30PM. I did not see any cops or girls - is there something going on that I missed?

Play safe,

El Lobo