PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Connaisseur
04-28-05, 17:05
Since most of the AMP-mongers among us seem to congregate on the Jessup board, let me take this opportunity to redirect these efforts to a more appropriate home.

To kick things off, a quick intel on Jade Heart on Joppa Rd. Hadn't been there in a while and thought I'd give it a try again .

At the door I was met by JoJo, in her late 20ies and quite a bit heavier set than I normally go for. Nonetheless curiosity got the better of me and I went ahead, and she proceeded with what was one of the better massages I have had in a while (she asked me "hard or soft" and I replied "a little bit of both, please!"). She knew how to work those knots out of my gym and airplane seat-tortured shoulders! After the hot-towel treatment I was wondering what was to come next... Much to my surprise, she took off all of her clothes, kneeled between my legs (I was still on my stomach) and began a very enjoyable soft massage. Then she began to cuddle and snuggle, all the while paying attention to Mr. Johnson and allowing my hands and mouth to roam and explore. Once again, with JoJo you definitely get a lot of woman for your bucks, but she felt oh-so-good... Happy ending, Howard Johnson style; .7/hr, .4 tip - I'll be back for sure !

Conn.

Caffeind
05-02-05, 01:56
Moonlight has some new females again. Pinky is pretty good, she liked to talk dirty, and gave a decent massage too. An old favorite Jennifer has apparently gotten married, Yumi is also gone, but they said she may be back. Cherry is ok she did give a good massage though.

Butter Dog
05-08-05, 17:42
Well, this thread is not taking off as fast as some of us AMP lovers would like. Keep your fingers crossed that this will change.

Stopped by Pine Tree this afternoon. Not exactly my first choice, but because I live on the East side (Essex) and haven't heard of anything closer, I didn't want to waste a beautiful day like today just driving. The afternoon was much better spent afterward having a brew on the back deck. Still have that economy soap/baby oil mix smell.

Anyways, stoped by early afternoon. I did not get the name of the provider (my fault), but she was older (looks 45ish, but probably older due to the oriental factor). I would rate her looks a 6. TS was good. Paid good attention to all the nooks and crannies. Especially the crannies, which probably haven't been this clean in weeks.

The massage was very good. Very good. Probably an 8 or 9. After all, this is half the reason why I (and a lot of other mongers should) go for. And it wasn't rushed. There is nothing I dislike more is a crappy and rushed rub just to get to the tug. I got my hour's worth today.

Due to tight budget, just asked for/got the standard after the flip. My provider again took her lovely time teasing and pleasing. She made sure that I was properly teased and looking forward to the happy ending. Mmmmm. love those fingernails teasingly run from toe to head (both of them). And of course, mission accomplished.

Although consideration was not negotiated, it was well worth the standard .40 of the rub and tug. However, since Incognito decided to chirp up after my last post and say "It's newbies like you who raise the prices for the rest of us", I decided to give her an EXTRA .10. That's just for you Incog. Next time, read the dam post. I'm a newbie to this forum, not AMP's!

Over all, I'd give the whole experiance an 8. I wish the buget was more favorable. Wish the providers was younger and more beautiful. But it still beats Rosy Palms in the reading room.

Anyone have any reports on unadvertised/new places on the eastside of town? I saw a post some time ago about a place on Harford road near Kenwood, but nothing since. The few places in Towson (Bacco, Towson Spa) have been so-so. Haven't been to Jade (yet?).

I know that some of you guys nave info on this topic. Come on, share the love....

B. Dog

Luv Da Amp
05-08-05, 21:26
First off, thanks Connaisseur for starting this thread. Excellent idea!

Went to Greentree this weekend. Only had time for a 30 minute massage but very pleasant. Went into the room and asked for a TS, and the first girl I had said she didn't do showers, but another girl would. About 5 minutes later, Emma walked in (very attractive Chinese gal). The table was out for repairs, but I still got an excellent shower, with lots of cleaning in the right area. Then a very soothing massage that did a great job of working out a kink in my neck. This was followed by a flip, and more massage, and, perhaps THE happiest ending I've had to date. Not bad for .5 with a .1 tip!

Now, here's a question: Anyone every been to the Lotus (I think it's on Reisterstown Road?) Is it a good AMP? Is it a decent part of town? I get up to Baltimore about once a month, and while I'm happy with Greentree, would love to try something different. PM me if you like.

DrummerBoy
05-09-05, 10:02
Does Ellicott City AMPS belong here or in Jessup stream?

My money would be on here. I used to go to Hana Spa and Jade Shiatzu often, but haven't been in the last few years due to severe change in customer satisfaction! If things are getting better, should like to know. I been hanging out more at Kyoto and Rainbow (before Rainbow got shutdown) where services have been on the satisfactory side.

Connaisseur
05-10-05, 18:15
Dropped in at Jade on Joppa again to visit w/ JoJo and went for 1/2 hr "soft" session. Very sweet, but a lot of woman...! Nonetheless finish with "BBLJ" (with "L" meaning the motion conducted with one's tongue...) - very interesting, indeed! .5+.2, left satisfied.

Conn.

Crazy Dick
05-10-05, 22:11
I had a touch of Asian Fever today and visited the Royal in DC. After the TS did a short turn in the Sauna. As walking out of the Sauna I heard this "Hi." I looked around and it was Coco who use to work at Moonlight. Saw her a about 5 time there, and always had a good time. She has a nice enhanced top. Asked the girl I was with who that was and she said Mimi.

Crazy Dick,

So many AMP's and so little money !!

Tall Guy
05-15-05, 11:31
Out of towner looking for some advice.

Be passing through Montgomery County area and interested in checking out a good AMP. Several seem to be getting good reviews, but not knowing the area it is hard to tell which are in this area.

Don't mind traveling a bit if the place sounds good, but appreciate some tips on where might be easiest to get too. Please PM if you have any tips.

Luvyoungskanks
05-17-05, 01:46
Green tree used to be the place to be but since Katherine and Emma(or was it Eva? face like a horse with tits to cum for) left the talent is pretty shitty. Tho the hostess Cynthia is pretty hot! (she does not massage). I've not been to the spot at 25th and Charles in a long time, but when I did go I would leave a very relaxed and happy man. Same to be said about the place in Woodlawn. has anyone had any fun in Laurel?

Gregster
05-17-05, 23:01
I had a touch of Asian Fever today and visited the Royal in DC. After the TS did a short turn in the Sauna. As walking out of the Sauna I heard this "Hi." I looked around and it was Coco who use to work at Moonlight. Saw her a about 5 time there, and always had a good time. She has a nice enhanced top. Asked the girl I was with who that was and she said Mimi.

Crazy Dick,

So many AMP's and so little money !!I had the good fortune to be in DC on business after reading this message, so I made a small detour and visited Royal.

I stopped in and asked for Mimi and was told she was off that day. Was greeted instead by Yoko and had a fantastic visit. As I was heading out of the room, here comes the former Coco walking down the hallway. We chatted for a few minutes and she actually goes by the name SUE at Royal. She looks fantastic and currently has a great tan - I will have to return soon!

Crazy Dick
05-18-05, 18:27
Was greeted instead by Yoko and had a fantastic visit. ...here comes the former Coco walking down the hallway. We chatted for a few minutes and she actually goes by the name SUE at Royal.Hi Gregster,

It was Yoko that told me Coco was using the name Mimi. Thanks for the intel. I always had a very good time with Coco. I will have to visit her.

Crazy Dick

So many AMP's So Little Money!

P.S. Yoko has a couple of years under her belt, but she put a big smile on my face!

Emiller52
05-20-05, 13:34
Anyone have a report on the amp in Timonium?

Wallyw03
05-24-05, 01:25
Can I get a recent report of Moonlight and the other Baltimore spas? How is it, and how are the girls? Any girls with a nice "healthy" cheast?

Surfing for Fun
05-27-05, 15:44
Dang it,

finally score some time and money and moonlight ends up being busy today.

Oh well, with the time and money burning a hole in my pocket, decided to drop by Jade heart. I know they don't have the full menu as moonlight, but haven't been there in a while. Took a half hour with Yumi (different one than the one I had at moonlight a while back). She was okay, a little older, nice tits though. She gave a very nice massage. Did the flip and got to cop a feel of her tits. Was trying to cop a feel down below, but she gave a little resistance, and the little guy had had his fun, so our fun was over. Did a nice warm towel clean-up and was on my way.

Still have some money for Moonlight, but now got to have the time (away from the warden).

SFF

Kitt1
06-08-05, 14:02
Anybody know the actual street address of the amp on Charles St near 25th. Near where I work so I thought I would stop in for some stress relief. Thanks. PM me if you do not want to post the info.

rondo81
06-08-05, 14:19
Does anyone know of any AMPs near Woodlawn?

Mr Boh
06-08-05, 19:44
Can, with hope, be SI return:

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-dash1-agency36.htm

rochard99
06-12-05, 08:19
I don't have the address but it is in the 2400 block across from the Safe_ay parking lot. It is a white rowhouse between an alley and the Chinese restaurant. Go up the stairs and the door is to the left. Carrie runs the place but I heard she was pregnant.

Anybody know the actual street address of the amp on Charles St near 25th. Near where I work so I thought I would stop in for some stress relief. Thanks. PM me if you do not want to post the info.

Connaisseur
07-04-05, 14:32
Paid a visit to good ole' Pinetree again this weekend. After several mixed reviews I thought I'd better check it out and see for myself. Was greeted by older Mamasan who invited me to wait and relax in one of the rooms since all girls (or "the" girl) were/was busy.
After about 20 min. enter Gina - short, nice physique, presumably in her mid to late 30ies (a lot younger than the usual Pinetree staff). Proceeded w/ table showers, attention to all the right details, brief sauna (which was inoperative) and on to the room. Decent massage, hard at first, followed by one of the better "soft" treatments, with me still laying on my stomach and Gina paying attention to the right spots from behind. After the flip (Mr. J at full salute by then) more soft touching, teasing and then the grand finale, happy mode. In the process, Gina's dress fell victim to gravity and she allowed my hands to freely roam the landscape.
Well, in a nutshell: not bad at all; I will certainly make more trips out on Eastern Ave. in the near future!

Gregster
07-09-05, 19:44
Ever since I had the good fortune at a DC AMP to run into Coco who used to work at MoonLight, I have been hoping to run into another of my former regulars from MoonLight - Jennifer.

Jennifer worked at MoonLight from about last May to sometime this January. Always a great GFE, I have heard that she is now working in New York or Washington or that she left the biz and got married. Does anyone have any hard facts they can supply?

Many thanks!

rondo81
07-14-05, 10:20
Hit up Pinetree yesterday, what a mistake. Mamasan takes me back to the room, no lineup. Lee comes in. Very cute and petite with almost no chest. Hard massage, flipped, didn't take off any clothes and gave me a rough hand job. Likely will never return.

Ronaldo7
07-15-05, 07:35
Paid a visit to Jade on Joppa Road last night.

Was greeted at the door by a chubby asian girl in her mid 30's. House had that smell that most Korean homes have--a mix of garlic & kim chi. Rate was $70/hr, but since I was using a credit card I was charged an extra $5. After the initial payment had taken place, I was led back to a fairly clean room and asked to disrobe and lay on the table face down. Was told that someone would be with me shortly. Before laying down and burying my face, I noticed a sign that read "NO SEX". Couldn't help but chuckle, because that usually means the exact opposite.

After about 5 minutes had passed, in walks "Lisa"...a 40 something slightly overweight asian woman with rather large breasts. She was about a 5-6. Room was dark, so it was kind of hard to get a good look. Then it was the usual questions, "Hard or Medium?", "You Police?". I gave the usual replies and the massage commenced.

At first, she was a bit rough for my tastes, but after some requests she eased up a bit. Did a great job of loosening up my shoulders and back. Then she started working her way down to my cheeks--massaging the inside of my legs and my prostate. The hot towel came next with more rubbing in all the right places. My hands had begun to wander, and she just giggled a bit and moved after a minute or so and asked me to flip over. The HJ immediately commenced and I was permitted rub her arse & legs. Took her all of 3 minutes to complete the happy ending. Very nice!

She was quite gentle in cleaning up the mess, brought me a glass of water and helped me get my clothes back on. What a sweetheart! Since I had no cash, the tip had to go on my card as well. Gave her $40 and again my card was charged an extra $5. Next time I suppose I'll put the tip on the initial charge and save $5. Just wasn't sure if I was going to get what I came for. Unfortunately, her clothes stayed on the entire time. Would've liked to have taken a peek/feel at those breasts. :P

Anyone have recent experiences here with younger women? Younger women with happy endings? Anything more?

Happy hunting.

-Ronaldo7

Connaisseur
07-15-05, 09:57
Rondo,
Sorry to hear about your Pine Tree experience! Guess as always YMMV! As for your question further back, Woodlawn is known for its Moonlight...
Conn.

Rawnoc
07-15-05, 12:33
I visited Pinetree recently and will never, ever return. They clearly are very alarmed at the Rainbow closing, although they are in a completely different LE jurisdiction.

There was only one person working. She was new and not particularly attractive. Older, stubby-looking and almost confrontational. I could have handled the looks if she had a decent attitude.

They actually made me sign a waiver listing my name and occupation on paper. And no, I did not give my real name and occupation.

The massage was decent but I had to negotiate for about 10 mins to get a measely HR!

They will not be in business long if they do not loosen up a tad and - most importantly - get some new talent.

I would suggest to avoid PT until such time as we get some info that they have loosened up some. Shame. The location is great - quick off I-95. But not worth the downsides.

That said, PT had been my go-to place because of the convenient Baltimore location.

If I am bailing, where should I go? I have heard of the one on N Charles, something in Timonium and Moonlight in Woodlawn.

What I am looking for is a simple massage and HR. But I want a good, playful, non-confrontational attitude and reasonably young, attractive provider who is comfy with the idea of going au naturale and perhaps a little Russian finish. Nationality or race is not an issue.

Suggestions much appreciated, especially specific provider recommendations.

As an aside, if you are visiting NYC and you are into a luxurious spa/HR experience, you cannot do better than West Garden Spa. It is directly south of Penn Station (2 blocks on 32nd street) between 7th and 8th on the north side of the street.

There are reviews (including mine) in the Queens thread in NYC area of WSG Forum.

The only downside is that it will spoil you to every other rub-and-tug place for the rest of your life. Really.

Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

RAW

Rawnoc
07-15-05, 12:39
First off, thanks Connaisseur for starting this thread. Excellent idea!

Went to Greentree this weekend. ...Is this the same as Pinetree? If not (Eastern Ave) a little location info would be much appreciated.

RAW

Connaisseur
07-15-05, 17:37
Rawnoc...
Your intel is always appreciated! I, too, had gotten the form to fill out at Pinetree, but didn't give it much attention and they didn't care. I guess the bottom line is Pintree remains a hit or, more often than not, miss kinda place.

Alternatives include, but are not limited to, Moonlight, the 24th block of N Charles (both may render more than just rub-and-tug) or Jade Heart on Joppa Rd (exit 29B off of I-695), which has comfortable and playful, albeit not always the best looking, providers.
There is a number of places on Reisterstown Rd, both inside and outside the Beltway, but I haven't been to any of them recently. Same applies to Asia Health on Harford Rd, which I have banned from my personal repertoire (see my post a few months back).
I am in the process of checking out some of the incall places that advertise in the City Paper, and have found a really nice non-Asian alternative (see my post under General Reports).

On that note: happy weekend, and hopefully we'll have stories to tell on Mon.!

Rawnoc
07-15-05, 23:30
I poked my head into Moonlight today (not THAT head) just to get a feel for it. Asked price, which the mamasan said was $75 for 45 mins. There's a new form of inflation for you. Don't raise the price - lower the time. At least they are honest about the "hour" I guess.

At least I HOPED she was the mamasan. She had to be late 40's. Are Moonlight's providers younger that that? Hopefully?

Anyhow, coupla questions before I try the new waters. Of the three (Moonlight, Jade Heart and 2400 Charles St) which do you like best overall?

And where on Joppa is Jade Heart?

I am majorly jonesing for my beloved NYC and West Garden Spa, but I do not think I can make it that long.

RAW

:)

p.s. Given the board grammar rules, e. e. cummings could not possibly monger efficiently in Baltimore!

Hi,

For the 10,000th time, the Forum's Posting Guidelines DO NOT require good grammer or correct spelling. The Guidelines only require correct capitalization and punctuation, which everybody knows how to do, and which only requires a minimal effort.

Thanks,

Jackson

MrMeyers
07-18-05, 23:56
Rawnoc,

Moonlight seems to be able to always keep good looking young girls, usually 3 working and always changing the staff so don't fall in love. This place always seems to be pretty consistent for the past several years, just make sure you ask for a line up. These girls are all Korean.

I also like the place on Charles because these girls are Chinese, which I prefer. Although you can't always get the full menu there.

rochard99
07-19-05, 01:21
Moonlight has young hot Korean girls and they expect 5 jacks for full service. Jade Heart is West of Towson, and I have only been there once (in June 05) - and classic Chinese Massage Parlor -Good Massage, H.R. with no tip demands. It has been a while since I have been to Charles St. But I hear from girls in other places that it is full service. I have had young and old there - and good and bad massages.

[QUOTE=rawnoc]I poked my head into Moonlight today (not THAT head) just to get a feel for it. Asked price, which the mamasan said was $75 for 45 mins. There's a new form of inflation for you. Don't raise the price - lower the time. At least they are honest about the "hour" I guess.

At least I HOPED she was the mamasan. She had to be late 40's. Are Moonlight's providers younger that that? Hopefully?

Anyhow, coupla questions before I try the new waters. Of the three (Moonlight, Jade Heart and 2400 Charles St) which do you like best overall?

And where on Joppa is Jade Heart?

I am majorly jonesing for my beloved NYC and West Garden Spa, but I do not think I can make it that long.

RAW

Butter Dog
07-19-05, 18:30
Just got back from the family vacation and needed some "me" time. So I headed down to Pinetree, which has been kinda my usual lately. I could go through the whole routine, but it has been written about over and over.

TS was very thourough. Spent two minutes in the sauna, which might have been like any other small room (no heat or just not working).

Regarding some recent comments, I agree with the recent "hit or miss" label. Two visits ago was a hit. Last time was a miss with an older, plumper provider. This time was a hit again. The provider (sorry, I am very bad about asking for names) was short, mid 30's (which seems to be the norm) and natuarally endowed. Nice smile and good english.

The massage was very adequate (since I needed some kinks worked out after vacation). Followed by bare chest to bare back rub. Even some tounge action near the taint zone. Then the flip, some nice mouth action followed by happy ending. I have a bad habit of roaming hands, but nobody there seemed to mind a bit.

Glad to see that there has been some action in this string. Pinetree has only been a regular because of its convenience. However, I'm looking forward to trying some other places when I have more time and money, particularly Charles Street. I'm not too thrilled with Moonlight's new price plan, and it has always seemed to me that you have to be a regular to get a nice girl with extra services.

Caffeind
07-21-05, 22:40
Ever since I had the good fortune at a DC AMP to run into Coco who used to work at MoonLight, I have been hoping to run into another of my former regulars from MoonLight - Jennifer.

Jennifer worked at MoonLight from about last May to sometime this January. Always a great GFE, I have heard that she is now working in New York or Washington or that she left the biz and got married. Does anyone have any hard facts they can supply?

Many thanks!I was told by two different girls at moonlight that Jennifer is married.

Pea Soup
07-23-05, 17:45

Many thanks!She's married. She was trying so hard for a green card she even proposed a deal to me. Would work for another few years and hopefully get to be a a manager somewhere herself! So I wouldn't be surprised if she still works somewhere but she stopped returning phone calls a long time ago and girls at Moonlight who knew her say she's not working. But if you do find her let us all know.

Pea Soup
07-23-05, 17:48
I don't have the address but it is in the 2400 block across from the Safe_ay parking lot. It is a white rowhouse between an alley and the Chinese restaurant. Go up the stairs and the door is to the left. Carrie runs the place but I heard she was pregnant.I have to try this again. I was looking all over the 23 and 24 hundred block of Charles and St Paul - I went up to the place you mentioned. Am I correct that there is no sign and the door straight away goes into apartments?

rochard99
07-26-05, 01:20
It is between the Chinese restaurant (peking duck or something like that) and the alley.

I have to try this again. I was looking all over the 23 and 24 hundred block of Charles and St Paul - I went up to the place you mentioned. Am I correct that there is no sign and the door straight away goes into apartments?

Connaisseur
07-26-05, 17:31
Ok, Fellow Gentlemongers, confusion seems to prevail regading this fine establishment. If I recall correctly, the address is 2440 N Charles St. Across the street from the safeway parking lot, there is a Chinese restaurant; the building to the North (on the right, when you are standing in front, with your back facing Safeway) features a set of stairs leading to the entrance of the building under a little light-grey roofed platform. There is a glass door straight ahead (the apartments) and a wooden door with a bell on your left ("Healthy Center"). That info should suffice... Please correct me if anything has changed, or if my memory plays tricks on me!
Thanks!
Conn.

Smiling Fox
07-27-05, 00:00
oh shucks, i wouldnt have told them......

Connaisseur
07-27-05, 12:28
You're right, SF, got a little carried away there...darn, would have been a decent place, too...LOL

Lever2000
07-30-05, 14:18
I was curious about the Charles St AMP so I made a trip there today. It was terrible! $50 for a half hour $70 for an hour. Old Chinese woman takes my $ at the door and leads me to a hot dirty private room. The a/c wasn't working. The old chinese woman is my masseuse! She speaks about 6 words of english. She slathers huge amounts of moisterizer onto my back and proceeds to give me an indian burn - no exageration. I have red marks on my back. She gave the poorest imitation of a massage ever. At one point she actually plucked a hair from my back - why??? When she asked me to turn around (it felt like I had been there for an eternity) I said that I had had all the massage I wanted and took off. My clothes stuck to me from all the moisterizer. When I got home I ran right to the shower and inspected my back for bruises and the aforementioned indian burns.

This confirms my suspicion that one should gladly endure the 45 minute commute to DC for a decent massage. Pinetree sucks. Charles St sucks. I really don't want another experience like this.

Smiling Fox
07-31-05, 13:34
sounds like kerry is away having her baby, and the staff will play, or not work anyway,,,,,, charles st, could be in trouble until kerry comes back.

Surfing for Fun
08-05-05, 00:27
Hello All,

I don't want to double post my entire post from the main Baltimore thread, but I had the best experience at the York road AMP tonight.

Those that are contributors will get responses to PMs if they have questions. I don't want to post the provider's name to the whole world!

Smiling Fox
08-11-05, 01:48
amp, met EVA, nope she is not korean, or chineses (one each at this place) but she is eastern european, says she is italian,,, nope croaton, mybe. my tab was 1.8o and left completely wonderful, all the nice aphabelt. EVA only there one more week, so avoid june rush, see her now. tell her smiley says hi. she is almost timid in her approach, actually refreshing.
cya be safe,,,
SF

Surfing for Fun
08-12-05, 09:51
Smiling Fox,

Man, don't tease me, there is a non-Amper at my favorite amp?

PM me more details on her, I don't want everyone bum rushing the place:-)

I don't know about the timid part though, my last experience there was the complete opposite, although a change a pace is always nice.

Lifer1053
08-15-05, 21:46
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. Just curious if anyone has been to Kyoto lately?

Used Moonlight a couple of times...is Kyoto comparable w/ respect to service and price?

Thanks

Butter Dog
08-21-05, 17:22
[QUOTE=Lever2000, I was curious about the Charles St AMP so I made a trip there today. It was terrible!]

I hade some time and $ burning a hole in my pocket. So I decided to try out the Charles Street AMP. This place has received mostly favorable reviews, except for Lever2000’s bad review (several posts below). Since I visit mostly Pine Tree and sometime other Baltimore region AMP’s (and HoCo back in the day), this was a first for me at the Charles Street AMP.

Let me just say that Lever2000 summed up my visit, except I stuck around for the (happy?) ending. In fact, I know that I had the same old Chinese woman (referred to as OCW), and I have the indian burns to prove it. It was a strange and out of the ordinary AMP experience. I dropped the .7 hourly rental fee and was taken to my room (which was so small that if I stretched out on the table, I could probably reach all four walls). OCW comes in and starts to hug me. A loooooong hug. Of course I took advantage of the situation and grabbed booty. She asked me what I wanted, which led me to believe that everything was on the menu. But seeing as I was there for the economy plan, I said “a massage”.

OCW ranked about a 5 on the looks scale, and that may be generous. OCW asked if I wanted water. Now, you guys know the routine. I thought that she was talking about TS. BUT NO. She returned with a cup of water. WTF?? No TS?? (Well, that pretty much decided early on that this was not looking good for a repeat visit). So OCW moves onto the Indian burn. I guess the only good part about this was that my hands became very good friends with Mr. Brown Eye and his neighbor. My back was turning several shades of red, but my fingers were very happy.

Anyways, after a decent burn/rub on the back, we move to the flip. Now I don’t have to go into details here, because you know the story here. It was good. Not great. Not bad. Just good. Then OCW did an additional ten minutes of general rub on the front side. Except OCW starts to go in and out of the room. WTF (#2). Then, her cell phone rings, and she answers it!! (WTF #3).

Bottom line, there will be no repeat visits to the Charles Street AMP. OCW or not. I have no bones about giving a bad review that might hurt business. This board is first and foremost for the benefit of the mongers. And in a way can be a benefit for the providers, if they provide good services. And if they don’t, then they should pay the consequences.

I will get to the DC AMP’s in time, but that’s kinda difficult right now seeing as I live on the east side of town (Essex). I’m already paying the house fee. Why tack on fuel costs and the hour plus ride to get there. So for now, back to Pine Tree. I don’t share Lever2000’s comment on this place (“Pine Tree Sucks”). Hey, it ain’t great, but it doesn’t suck either. Well, maybe a little. But it’s a whole lot closer.

And for you senior mongers, please don’t call me out on this one. I may not be as assertive as some of you, but in the end I got what I wanted. It’s just that everything else sucked. And I’m not going back for seconds here. So here’s my report, and you decide if you want to take the chance.

Now I have to go peel of my sticky lotion covered shirt and inspect the wounds before the wife and kid return.

Butter (My) Dog

rip3138
08-22-05, 02:19
Dropped by Moonlight around 8pm after not finding much action on the block or on the street (NO QUALITY). Prices seem to vary from what was posted here and what I had paid. Anyway, first time at Moonlight (of course I acted like I've been there before) and the place was quiet. No one there but me and the mamasm said all the girls were asleep so no line up. I was abit disappointed since I'm looking for quality and I've never been there to see the girls. However, in comes Tina (nice body) and I was quoted $40 for 1/2 and $60 for 1hr. I was low on funds after wasting a bit at the block so I opted for 1/2 with no TS. I lay $60 expecting for CBJ but Tina tells me it'll only cover HJ, but $20 more for CBJ and $40 more for FS. So, I got another $20 out for her (a bit high for CBJ). Massage was only about 7-8mins then she went to sucking me in all the right places to get me going. Then it was my turn to do all the playing before CBJ. Real good attitude and she said she gave me a lot of extra's that she wouldn't provide to others. Then the deed!

Face: 7.5 (I have high standards)
Body: 8.5 (nice implants and firm body)
Attitude: 7.5
Overall: 8

Next time, I'll pay the extra $20 for an hour and $20 more for FS.

Anyway, she tells me that there are only 3 girls who currently works there. She's been there for a month or so. She says she's 22 but she looks like 27 or so. But, still nice and young compare to others that are obviously 30+.

RIP

Connaisseur
08-22-05, 11:24
Butter Dog - I hear you, unfortunately YMMV when it comes to B'town AMPs. But then again, there always seems to be the hidden jewel, that not necessarily entailing any one particular AMP, but an out-of-the-ordinary experience at any given AMP as the standards shift and change like quicksand.
Coming from Essex, have you tried "Asia Health" on Harford Rd., "Jade Heart" on Joppa or "Lotus" on York, all of them within short distance of 695?

I am kinda curious about "Deja Vu" in Catonsville and "Tranquility" in Owings Mills; has any of you had the chance for a test drive? I am planning on visiting at least one later this week; will post pending news!

Conn.

rondo81
08-22-05, 13:50
Conn.

Deja Vu is definitely not worth it. The place is kinda creepy and its in a weird location. The girls are pretty much nasty drug addicts, and it costs an arm and leg to get anything.

Connaisseur
08-24-05, 16:58
After the discouraging intel on DejaVu and Tranquility I decided to go with the trusted names and made a pit stop on Joppa Rd late at night.
Saw Lisa, early 30ies, nothing to write home about (about a 5-6 in my book, I think she moonlighted as Mamasan since she left the room repeatedly to disperse orders to an invisible, but clearly audible other provider), but decent to better-than-decent massage, then flip and rather uninspired HJ. Did get to play with a nice set of c-cup tatas, though...
All in all, an average experience but relaxing nonetheless.
Conn.

Butter Dog
08-28-05, 14:22
Gentlemen, Friends and Fellow Mongers,

I have just had an amazing time. I just got back from a first time visit to Asia Health on Harford Road (but of course I did not mention that to my provider). Normally I do not visit AMP's so quickly after a former visit, but the last one left me needing redemption. Anyways, I went for the Happy Ending, expecting to put up with a massage first. What I got was one of the best massages that I have gotten in a long, long time, with the standard happy ending (with a partial prostate check!).

Now for you old school guys, this was great. For you others that go just for the last five minutes, let me refer you to rule #4 as posted by Nat Zass (8-31-2003, Frederick Board).

The provider was Amy. Typical asian qualities. About an 8 on looks and body. Dressed too conservitively (pants and shirt). But boy could she use those fingers.

The place was convenient as hell for us east-siders. Harford Road right inside the Beltway, upstairs from the Stop Smoking Clinic (with the full ashtray at the door, very funny!). However, again with no TS. The establishment is the upper floor of the house, with a normal bath/shower set up. I was kinda unsure at first based on Conn's past review (not bad, but not exactly glowing). But unlike Conn's visit, no towel and no stinky feet. And no cell phone cameras, even though she brought one into the room.

I don't want to get long winded, so let me just say if you've had a hard days work and looking for some muscle relief, Asia Health is the place. If you looking for more, by a pretty and young provider dressed everybit as much as you laying on the table, go somewhere else. I didn't ask, but I get the feeling that it's HJ only.

Butter "don't call me Parkay" Dog

Smiling Fox
08-29-05, 02:18
harford rd. last time i was there a full menu was offered.

and for charles st. spoke with kerry the other day, with new baby...
a new girl on staff, and charles st should be back to normal.

SF

USTraveller
08-29-05, 03:17
For you others that go just for the last five minutes, let me refer you to rule #4 as posted by Nat Zass (8-31-2003, Frederick Board).I checked out Nat's post on the Frederick Board and compiled a similar set of guidelines in the Massages section of the forum. It's basically a non-location specific guide of what to expect at an AMP and how to get extras. Feel free to check it out and add in any tips you find to be helpful. Most of the tips can be used at any AMP in the country.

Special Interests > Massages (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266) > AMP Tips and Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291)

Thanks,
-USTraveller

Lever2000
08-30-05, 21:48
Went on Sunday for the first time. Girl named Jenny led me to the room. She looked pretty good - natural chinese looking, but she was not my masseuse. Niki came in and directed me to a shower stall for a solo shower. Niki is a very petite 23 year old Korean girl. She is cute, but is far from a gfe. She didn't speak much English. So-so massage. An agreeable smearing of moisterizer on my back. After 20 minutes I was surprised to be abruptly told that the massage was over. $70 covers 20 minutes. I negotated more time for $110. Very quickly she began to complain that she was sore. Pretty bad service really. Niki said she was only there for a week. I wouldn't recomend her.

YongDumFullOf
09-03-05, 08:56
Tried this location out this week for the first time. Like Conn earlier I too had Lisa as my provider. I get the impression she may be one of only two staff so don't go there expecting a line-up. Its in a small house which has been converted to commercial real estate on Joppa and is to the East of Towson, not the West as an earlier post indicated. Now onto the review.

As Conn said, Lisa is in her early 30s and nothing special to look at though she is thin and shy, two qualities I like in a provider. Immediately upon entering the room the language issue became apparent. She spoke about as much English as I did Chinese (which is limited to Bejing and chow mein). So after a brief effort to ask/gesitculate about a shower or the massage first I decided on the massage. The massage was slow and thorough and really quite relaxing. She spent about 40 mins performing that with me giving appropriate compliments and occsionally patting or rubbing her for encouragement. Then came time for where it was going. All I was looking for was HR so after the usual pointing and OK then came an ackward silence while she expected me get her money including how much I was willing to tip. I offered 2 jacks and she argued for 3 and I wasn't going to budge, neither was she. So after that was decided she started very half heartedly. After about 3 minutes and me just starting to enjoy she starts wiping me down and asks if I want a shower. By now I'm disgusted and ready to get out of there. I got dressed still smelling like the baby oil and hand lotion and left.

Overall I was very dissappointed and won't be returning!

Lever2000
09-03-05, 16:03
Went to y&d today. Jenny met me at the door again. I guess she is the hostess. She recognized me and asked me which room. Asked me how much I paid last time and I honestly replied $70 - which she then took. Yoomi arrived last night from NY. She is very pretty, petite, ethnic chinese from Malaysia. She was also friendly and was nice to talk to. She has a large tattoo on her back and a little one on her arm She has a very sweet face with wide pretty eyes. I'd guess that she is early 20s. She is shaved down there and has long hair up there.

The massage was very quick and not much more than a formality. When I negotiated more time, she asked for $130 (last time I paid $110). She is a bit toothy, but not bad. She allowed a couple positions. All in all I had a good time because she was pretty and nice. The only complaint I have is she seemed a bit amateurish and even though she was nice she was definitely not a gfe.

This is a little off topic, but when I was leaving I saw a couple teenage girls in bikini tops advertising for a charity car wash at Pagonia and York. The girls were cute so pulled in. There were a few hot looking girls in bikini tops doing the washing, but their parents were there washing too. I didn't really feel comfortable staring at some guy's daughter in front of him - but isn't that the point of this sort of thing? Anyway if you go, its free and then you can donate whatever you want. Maybe we should have a charity car wash thread. Haha

Joetime2
09-13-05, 17:16
Moonlight has been closed for the past several days. They finally opened today but the mamasan said they dont have any providers. Anybody know if its related to the bust over at Happiness.

Surfing for Fun
09-13-05, 20:12
Been a few weeks since I have gone. It seems like the place rotates pretty rapidly.

What kind of place is it? I always wonder if it is a way-station for other AMPs or what, with the turnover they have.

Any good experiences lately?
If Moonlight is closed it limits my choices for the FS AMPs I go to. Still waiting for the FS at Beltsville.

Oh well, sorry I don't have any new news, hopefully I can get to Senior status soon, thought I might have had 25 posts, but just a little short.

SFF

Caffeind
09-14-05, 17:44
Moonlight was open last night and Coco is back.

Crazy Dick
09-15-05, 18:31
Moonlight was open last night and Coco is back.

Hi Caffeind,
Is this the same Coco (about 24, 5'4", little on the WAFE side, with a nice enhance rack) that use to work there about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago?
Thanke in advance,
Crazy Dick

Caffeind
09-15-05, 22:30
I am not sure what wafe is, but yes it is the same Coco as last year.

MrMeyers
09-18-05, 23:07
Saw Coco at Moonlight today, you guys are way off because she is about 40 years old. I'm sorry I settled for her because she is not that great, but Pinky is not much better.

They have not had any decent young providers in a few weeks now. Talked to the owner for a while today and they were closed due to problems with their landlord, not LE. They may be looking for a new location very soon, I'll keep you posted if and when they move.

Rawnoc
09-19-05, 19:02
As for Coco, the word is "waif," not "wafe." That could be the source of the confusion.

But, more importantly, is Coco the best Moonlight has to offer now? What about Tina? Is she still there? She's pretty, with a smokin' bod. But she knows it.

Good looker, but no Mimi (alas, gone, too) from Happiness in DC. I am still searching for a looker with a great attitude who wants (and knows how) to please without having to drive to the District.

IMO, Tina will be much better in about 5-7 years, when the looks are still there, but she learns her trade better. If she just had that "little something extra" in her service level, she'd be damn near perfect.

Oh, well.

MrMeyers
09-20-05, 08:41
Tina is gone. The two I really miss are Hana and Mia from over the summer. Hopefully the selection will improve soon at Moonlight, it was nice not having to make the trek to D.C. but looks like now I have no choice.

Caffeind
09-21-05, 04:39
I called moonlight tonight and made an appointment. I got there on time and mama said sorry two customers waiting and then we will be closed. I stated that I made an appointment and she said ''sorry customers keep coming what am I supposed to do only two girls working tonight'' Of course I said I had made an appointment and I thought that was the purpose of the appointment. It was not Jackie the normal mama san. I left and ended up going to dc to downtown. I have had other problems with this lady before. I thought it was because she did not know me. Has anyone else had any problems with her?

Rawnoc
09-21-05, 17:34
Moonlight usually only has two girls on. You are running a big risk (of having to wait) if you go there at lunchtime or late in the evening.

Caffeind
09-27-05, 23:15
Has anyone been to Moonlight lately?

Emiller52
09-28-05, 10:24
Anyone been to Baco lately or just Y + D?

Feldman
09-28-05, 16:11
I was there back in June. One hour was 3.5 jacksons, plus 2 jacksons for the tip. Everything was just okay. Older than I like, TS, massage and HJ were all just average. It was a busy Friday night, so maybe that's why things seemed rushed.

Hope this helps.

Dem Gnomes
09-30-05, 04:26
Visited Jade Heart again, 1400 block of Joppa in Towson.

Like Conn before me, I met the plump (but hot: she's got a killer face) mamasan and was handed off to Lisa. I suffered the $5 surcharge for CC billing, but thanks to an earlier post here I knew it was coming and added a tip at the same time (I had a little cash, but not much.)

TS was good, but Lisa didn't want to finish: after getting me to stand up from the TS, she kept chasing me with the shower head and spraying me a little more. Strange.

The massage wasn't very good at all, frankly. She left a few times for no real reason I could think of (no phone ringing, no screaming mamasan, etc.). I was beginning to think she might be sick.

Finish was okay, she worked hard at 2200 when she had to be tired. Got her basically topless. She's just recently had a kid, so there's some major loose flab on her stomach. It'll go away in a couple of months, about when she leaves. ;)

Nice full rack, though. I played with her a bit but she wasn't giving milk for me. She got very twitchy about getting baby oil (the same she was using for the massage) on her skin - anywhere, back, legs, whatever.

A year ago I saw Tina (and posted about her). She was clueless about being a massage girl, but super-hot. The mamasan said she "went back to school", which blew my mind, and added that "with her, massage not good," which *also* blew my mind: sexy naked asian oral librarian, who cares about massage?

Anyway, that was then, this is now, and for now Lisa's not worth it.

When I left, the mamasan was having crab legs with a skinny asian chick, so the number 2 girl may be worth the trip, but I suspect she's saved for the regular crowd, or something. If you're thinking of an impulse trip, my advice is to stay away from Jade Heart Health until spring of 2006: let Lisa either go someplace else, or at least recover from childbirth and practice her poor massage skills on some other poor bastards.

Dem Sadder but Wiser Gnomes

Funguy1514
09-30-05, 09:48
Out of towner here just catching up on the local info since I visit Baltimore perodically.

When I am in town, I usually stay in the Timonium area so BACO is handy. I've only been there twice, but both times, I also encounterd the middleaged service provider. Confirming, the hourly rate was 3.5 Jacksons, and the TS, Sauna and Massage were great. Massage finished up with the standard happy ending. I didn't detect any additional services for tips was availalble.

In my local Pittsburgh area, the provider will usually hint around if other items are on the menu and tip is offered. I've not encountered that approach at BACO, and never offered tip during the massage. Maybe the approach is different in B'town, but I've never offered during the massage, just usually tip afterward.

Dr Dong
10-01-05, 20:01
Seems like the AMPing sport in Baltimore is pretty bad to say the least. Anyone ever try to get up to Philly? This surcharge thing is outrageous. Philly amps are plentiful and above avg providers. 50-60 door....addl 100 will normally get you FS. Very negotiable tho. Good luck gents.

Connaisseur
10-05-05, 11:00
After a hiatus from Lotus due to bad experiences in the past I decided to give it another try, mostly as a result of some positive feedback here on the forum.
Unfortunately, not much has changed. Lotus is for some reason still home to the greediest, most money-hungry and anally cheap providers. Arrrrgh....!

In the mood for a nice massage with happy ending (although I had gotten better here before, I just wanted a HJ) I called ahead to make appt. On arrival I was greeted by "Lin", a twenty-something and not bad looking "therapist" (about 5'4", skinny, gorgeous, long hair, pretty face, B-cup), dressed in a skimpy top and hotpants. Parted with .7 for an hour, and she proceeded with a mediocre (at best) massage (I had opted for hard-at-first, then-soft). Hoping for the better, I sustained. After 15-20 min, I was instructed to turn over. Hmmmm, ok... Another 5 min of "soft" massage followed with the casual touchy-touchy. Then, indicating HJ motion she said in her very limited English skills, "10 min left, you pay me now!" I replied, pointing at the clock, "Excuse me?! I paid you for an hour!" She motioned upstairs, mumbling "I new here; must pay manager; 1 hour is 40 minutes..." and more to that extent.

Already irate I jumped up and gave her .4 (even though she did not deserve a penny of it), and she COMPLAINED it wasn't enough!!! After more negotiating, her running upstairs, coming back after 10 min, still complaining, she finally lowered herself to finish off with a rushed and oily HJ, allowing marginal touching only ("You want clothes off you pay now...!").
Needless to say I left with no intention to return any time soon, but at least I want to take this opportunity to give everyone else here a heads up!

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Funguy1514
10-05-05, 13:00
The Lotus named AMPS are confusing. I was in baltimore again this past week. I always stay in the Timonium area as the business I conduct is in Hunt Valley, so I look for local joints so I dont' have to venture to far.

Since I had been brousing this board, I was hopeful to find a new establishment to go for a massage instead of my usual BACO. From the hotel yellow pages I searched for joints that were reviewed here so I'd have an idea if they offered services.

I spotted a Lotus health center or something like that listed with an address very close to BACO. I think it was in I'm confused though as there are several Lotus massage places listed both in the yellow pages and forum. Is everyone referring to the same one since there are several? The one I'm describing is a couple blocks from BACO, which is 2300 York road. This place will have a york road address close to BACO's. This place is in the The establishment is in a small house very near the corner of Padonia road and York roads. I really wish I had snagged the page from the phone book so I could list the full name of the establishment, but maybe someone local could help me out. It's name is Lotus something, and is listed on York Road. I'm presuming the Lotus in the previous post.

Anyway, not knowing anything about the place, I went to BACO again. Same older lady as previous visits. Sunny provides a good TS with plenty of scrubbing the right areas. Hard massage which was very good followed by the soft. Towards the end, she begins to get close to the right spots. I always tell her I want hard followed by soft, and when she begins her light touching she knows what she's doing. The flip is accompanied by NE on her part, and the happy ending. 70 for the hour and includes TS and sauna. Only problem I noticed this time is that the sauna seemed super hot.

I also heard plenty of other female voices talking in the place. I'm not sure how many providers there are typically, but the last 3 times I've visited I've always had Sunny. ALthought I like the service, I'm hoping for variety next time.

Smiling Fox
10-10-05, 10:22
kerry is back in charge, and mary is there, a very nice korean lady.
kerry says she gives a fantastic massage. i didnt get to the massage........
SF

Vagitarian
10-15-05, 16:20
After seeing an earlier post refer to a masseuse named Sunny, decided to try out Baco for the first time. While it wasn't who I'd hoped it would be, she was an enjoyable companion for the hour.

This woman is probably in her late 30s, good body for her age, pretty face, B-C cup. Gave a very good table shower, good massage. Session ended happily. Didn't ask about extras and none were offered, which was fine since today I was there for the massage.

This Sunny looks familiar. I'd had a session with her at a HoCo spa once, and I think then she used the name Sukiyaki.

$.7 for the house, $.2 for the tip. A pleasant but typical Maryland spa visit.

Vagitarian

Butter Dog
10-16-05, 17:27
After a few tries visiting different AMP’s (Charles Street and Harford Road, both first time visits for me) I went back to PineTree. One reason is that the aforementioned places did not have/provide TS, which I find to be integral part of the experience.

Anyways, service was good. I did not get the providers name (again), but she was pretty and a bit older (40 +/- ??, but who can really tell with Asians). But she had a very good body. Probably an 8 in the real world, 9 in the AMP world. TS was a very nice welcome back, specially when it came to cleaning every nook and cranny. Rub down was alright, but nothing to really note. Since I was already undressed for the occasion, she decided to do the same at the flip. Her body was very hands friendly. Didn’t ask about the menu, so she provided the regular happy ending.

I don’t want to ramble, and there isn’t much more to tell. Regular experience. I still want to try York Rd and Deneison, or maybe some other place. But I’ll always have PineTree to come back to.

Happy hunting,

B. Dog

Surfing for Fun
10-23-05, 01:15
Conn,

Sorry to hear about your experiece at one of my favorite places. I have been there 3-4 times and you may be right in that the service is up and down. But as you may have read, it is the location of my all-time-favorite time, so I always hope for a similar experience there. With Moonlight being too busy and Beltsville too far (and not always offering FS), I will be stopping on York first.

When I have the funds that is!

Happy Hunting All

SFF

Romeo1
10-25-05, 04:57
My favorite establishment in west Baltimore has a new rotation. The difference in last month's group and this month's is telling. Two very experienced women in their late 20's and early 30's provided highly skilled service, though, you felt you were having an erotic haircut, with an established sequence. This month includes a voluptuous 24 year old with beautiful breasts and body, and less professionalism, since she is "guilty" about what she does. Things are much more original and "hot" but she still doesn't enjoy this.

Rawnoc
10-31-05, 11:27
If you are talking about the spa that connotes working at two jobs at once (are you?) then that is a shame. They are always 80% to the promised land and then fall down on one key area of the experience. They have been so close, so many times, but no cigar.

Tina had the looks - awesome - but did not have the attitude of a good "provider". Pouty does not play well if you are already out $160.

Just imagine how much business they would get if they could pull off the service (and attitude AND LOOKS) level of even one of the top three DC AMPS. You would never be able to get an appointment at the joint.

You listening, mamasan? You could OWN Baltimore.

Rawnoc
10-31-05, 11:34
Also, a belated report from Friday a week ago.

Against Big Raw's better judgement, Little Raw decided to head back to Pinetree to give them another chance.

(Pinetree is on Eastern Ave, just west of the I-95 interchange for the uninitiated.)

Anyway, I had had, at different times, good (Bobbie, Connie) and bad (multiple times) experiences at PT. I was in the area, so I thought I would try again.

Big mistake. Still paranoid about the busts in HoCo. "You a cop? You fill out form say you not a cop!"

Older, unattractive providers. And I use the term "provider" loosely because you have to be a regular to get a measly HJ without lots of cajoling. And PT is not a place worthy of regular visits from anyone. Except possibly the Commission on Aging.

I actually walked. Big Raw spoke up for once.

If moonlight is back and running, do not waste your time on Eastern Ave.

Better yet, get ON the interchange at I-95 and head down to DC for real quality.

Winefan
11-02-05, 08:34
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for AMP's or individuals providing asian massge (i.e. From City Paper, etc.) in the downtown area. I am defining the downtown area as the Inner Harbor area North up the Charles Street corridor, ending around Penn Station.

So, if anyone can give any recommendations for any massage providers up or down the Charles Street corridor it would be deeply appreciated.

Regards,

WineFan

P.S...Feel free top posta reply or contact me via private mail.

Smiling Fox
11-02-05, 14:23
how about checking thru past reports.
its your first post, i dont have a clue who you are, or why you need the info,
so excuse me for being somewhat careful,,,,
SF

Winefan
11-02-05, 16:19
It seems so oher posters out here are nervous after my first posting.
Please feel freeto cotact me directly, I can supply my TER userid so that you can check some of my reviews there.

I just found this board and that's why I have only just begun posting. I post to TER and used to post to the old board www.gentlemensreview.com for those of you who remember that one.

I am a 44 year old hobbyist in Baltimore city, thus my posting with questions about the Charles Street corridor.

WineFan

Butter Dog
11-03-05, 00:03
Gonna out of town for a couple of hard workin' days. There is $ stored for a little AMP relief on my arrival back.

Problem is, where are the good reports? Big Noc is talking down PT, but what else is there if you don't wan't to drive to DC AMPland? Does anyone know if Moonlight is back up to standards? It's alittle out of the way, but worth a try (?).

B Dog.

Rawnoc
11-03-05, 12:11
Winefan,

If you will RTF (I am dropping an "F" in the name of civility) you will find info on a Charles Street Amp. That is why the forum is here. To relieve us of the need to reinvent the wheel every time a new guy shows up wanting info and offering little in return.

Search for the word Charles in the Baltimore furom using the site's search function, and see if you do not find what you need.

p.s. On the DC board, they would have had you killed. Tough crowd for lazy newbies over there.

Yu Yank Kafh
11-03-05, 23:01
I used to go to Pine tree but after having to fill out a form and getting nothing more than a HJ and an attitude. I was moonlight bound.

I saw PINK. Huge tits, nice body, great service. For anyone wondering, moonlight is back.

Yu Yank Kafh

Rawnoc
11-04-05, 16:19
Glad to hear Moonlight is back. Can you go into detail on Pinks physical attributes and her service level? That has been my problem with Moonlight - good looking providers almost always to not meet the bar on the quality of the service.

We need a Mimi (formerly of Happiness, but apparently starting soon at Sun in DC) up here in B-more.

Many thanks,

Raw

Muff Scout
11-05-05, 15:52
Yu,

Cool name:)

Muff Scout

Yu Yank Kafh
11-06-05, 23:55
I know you guys like details. So from what I can remember "Pink" was about 5ft, nice D's and a little to much make up for my taste. Her english is really good and her level of service is also good.

I had made my way into Pine tree as a regular and was getting good service there, but after they made me fill out a form? I haven't been back.

With any AMP I always leave my "flag" under the wallet, but never the whole amount. For good service I reach into the left pocket. For crappy service you get whats on the table. I know it's not much but I've been cramming all kinds of new info upstairs and have limited space.

And Muff. Thanks, I always enjoy your posts.

Yu Yank Kafh

Muff Scout
11-07-05, 12:51
Yu, glad to be of entertainment value.

Know what you mean about that form bullshit.

A couple of years ago, I hooked up with a provider from the Citypaper. When I got to her place, she asked me to sign a form saying I was paying her for therepeutic massage services only. She said her lawyer required it. Wanted name, address and ssn. Get the fuck out of here you retarded skank.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Wallyw03
11-08-05, 02:47
I saw an AD in the city paper for Extreme Body Sensations. Has anyone been here? Any intel?

Rawnoc
11-08-05, 17:14
Welcome to the board. Always a pleasure to have a new poster.

As for EBS, it is definitely FS.

But you need to tell the mamasan that you are paying for -- AND EXPECT -- someone who will give you FS. Be firm with her. If not, she will know you are a newbie and you will be lucky to get an HJ, much less FS.

Caffeind
11-09-05, 01:07
I stopped by ML the other night and I am so glad I did. I went in and asked mama san if she had any new girls and she said yea. It wasn't Jackie It was the other one I am not sure of her name. I asked if I could have a choice and she said no we too busy, I have beutiful girl for you.

So I waited about five minutes and in came PB. She is one of my favorites here. She was there a few months back and is a great provider. We started dfk immediatly. Then to the ts which was good, and a minute in the sauna with her and again we were all over each other with lots of dfk. Into door number three I laid down and recieved a great massage followed by some of the best asian I have recieved. She gave it to me from the back and then when I turned over she gave it to me more while giving bj. After about ten minutes of bj and asian it was my turn to daty. Pb is one of the few asian women I have seen that shave it all off, and it is so soft and sweet. Followed my missionary to completion.

Pb is one of my favorites, even with her busted up grill. She is a small girl with small breast and a great body but her service is excellent and stands out from most.

Happy Hunting

Caffeind
11-09-05, 01:10
Has any one been to the Exotic Beauty that is advertised in the city paper?

Wallyw03
11-09-05, 01:59
Welcome to the board. Always a pleasure to have a new poster.

As for EBS, it is definitely FS.

But you need to tell the mamasan that you are paying for -- AND EXPECT -- someone who will give you FS. Be firm with her. If not, she will know you are a newbie and you will be lucky to get an HJ, much less FS.Whats the quality of woman here? Any suggestions?

Surfing for Fun
11-09-05, 13:11
Jeez,

My gravy train has run out. It is gonna be much harder to gather up enough bills for near-future fun.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. And so close to Senior membership too.

I will enjoy reading everyone's reports as I save my pennies.

Good Luck all,

Stay Safe

SFF

Rawnoc
11-10-05, 15:05
Ah, another newcomer! Welcome.

There is a nice spinner EBS who works most of the time, who will definitely give FS. She is 5'5", shaved, nice (natural) C's, ~115 lbs, full lips (allows DFK, too) with those sexy little tats on her lower back. Her name is Nubi. Her table shower is not to be missed. She call's it her "special."

Just explain to the mamasan that you want "full service," and DO NOT use the word "sex" at any time. If you tell the mamasan you would like "full service and the Nubi special," you will be in like Flynn.

Hope that helps to keep you from spending all of that time having to read the forum.

Bonby
11-14-05, 01:54
Buddies,

I wish I came with happy news, but I had a bad time at Lilies in Laurel a couple of nights ago while traveling up from down South. I noticed no one has reviewed it on this board for a while and now I see why. If you recommend Moonlight, please PM me the address, since I couldn't find it anywhere on the FF!

Lilies is a little joint in between a pizza place and an adult bookstore on a strange strip mall in front of a cheap motel. Does that set the scene? The rooms are very small and with no a) ceiling or b-door (they just have a flimsy curtain). I could hear other mongers doing their business. Not what I want.

My girl was probably mid-30's with a terrible boob job (the kind you don't even want to feel. The TS was rushed, but she was very nice. Then sauna then a nice if not well-done massage. Maybe you can see where this is going.

On the flip she asks what I want. I say the usual "everything". She says "no everything, and you tip me first. I take care of you." Other mongers, it gets so hard when the big head isn't thinking. I should have walked out, but she was being nice and I thought she had something nice in mind for us. She asked for $1, which I usually expect Frank Sinatra to do it my way for.

Well, as you guessed, there was a moment of BBBJ (not even, more a lick) followed by a furious trip to Howard Johnson's. Clothes were not a part of this, but they were put right back on after the meal was served. She then gave me some more very nice if not well-done massage for another 15 minutes and sent me on my way. I wasn't angry, just smiling at my own lack of intelligence in the situation.

Despite my own misadventure, I think you guys are smart to avoid Lily Spa. I'll keep up here in NJ with my occasional trip to Philly.

++Bonby++

Len Pil
11-14-05, 20:18
Say guys, just started checking this site out. I have been a reviewer on others under MrLP, and I must say I like what you have going on here. I have been to Sun thanks to you all that posted and saw NaNa. Coco was not there, on vacation, Spring was no longer working there, but I was treated really well, since it seemed like I had been there before. She gave a nice TS, nice rub, and real nice BBBJ, followed by mish and doggie. I held on blowing to see how much work she would do. She hung in there and did not complained except to say I was strong. I tipped her for the hard work and not complaining.

Thanks for the heads up, I found her to be as follow:
Face 8.0
Body 8.0
Service 9.0 I need EVERYTHING to get 10 here)

One thing though, and that is it is a long drive from the BWI area to DC. Now I read about EBS. Where are they located? I will begin posting, best hobby I ever had.
regards

Rawnoc
11-15-05, 21:42
Len Pil,

Sun (which is in DC) review should be posted on the DC "general" thread, where you will find many others.

Raw

Rawnoc
11-16-05, 11:01
To those people with zero(!) posts, who are PM'ing me wanting more info about my review of EBS:

Read the "review" again very carefully (it was directed at another newbie who popped up looking for info) and then, kindly, RTFF.

Len Pil
11-16-05, 12:44
Thanks to rawnoc for letting me know where to post. Is it that the things that go on in DC should stay in DC? I am trying to gauge the level of talent in our own area, where I would rather spend my time and $$. Also I was introducing myself as well as get some info. My intent is to go with the flow, not redirect it.

Caffeind
11-16-05, 17:45
I have been checking city paper for this place and can not find it. Does any one have any more info on location?

Tonto
11-17-05, 11:44
Buddies,

I wish I came with happy news, but I had a bad time at Lilies in Laurel a couple of nights ago while traveling up from down South. I noticed no one has reviewed it on this board for a while and now I see why. If you recommend Moonlight, please PM me the address, since I couldn't find it anywhere on the FF!

Lilies is a little joint in between a pizza place and an adult bookstore on a strange strip mall in front of a cheap motel. Does that set the scene? The rooms are very small and with no a) ceiling or b-door (they just have a flimsy curtain). I could hear other mongers doing their business. Not what I want.

My girl was probably mid-30's with a terrible boob job (the kind you don't even want to feel. The TS was rushed, but she was very nice. Then sauna then a nice if not well-done massage. Maybe you can see where this is going.

On the flip she asks what I want. I say the usual "everything". She says "no everything, and you tip me first. I take care of you." Other mongers, it gets so hard when the big head isn't thinking. I should have walked out, but she was being nice and I thought she had something nice in mind for us. She asked for $1, which I usually expect Frank Sinatra to do it my way for.

Well, as you guessed, there was a moment of BBBJ (not even, more a lick) followed by a furious trip to Howard Johnson's. Clothes were not a part of this, but they were put right back on after the meal was served. She then gave me some more very nice if not well-done massage for another 15 minutes and sent me on my way. I wasn't angry, just smiling at my own lack of intelligence in the situation.

Despite my own misadventure, I think you guys are smart to avoid Lily Spa. I'll keep up here in NJ with my occasional trip to Philly.

++Bonby++

bonby, do you happen to know the name of the lady you saw at lilys.

Funguy1514
11-17-05, 17:38
Rawnoc,

Great Post!! And now the PM's LMAO. You were even kind enough to hint at RTFF. Nubi's special may go down in history as one of the best.

To those people with zero(!) posts, who are PM'ing me wanting more info about my review of EBS:

Read the "review" again very carefully (it was directed at another newbie who popped up looking for info) and then, kindly, RTFF.

Butter Dog
11-18-05, 19:12
This is a late post (by almost two weeks?). I had arrived back in town after a few hard working days. Too tired to travel or try something new, so went back to PT (again).

Reports about older providers are not unfounded, but they uncorked an young 'un this time. Mid twenties, probably 110#, and oh so perky where I like it.

TS was nice and very adequate (been there, done that a hundred times, nothing really new here). Massage was alright, but could have been better. But staring at the cute little provider helped keep my mind off that.

Flipped and waited for the usual no negotiation straight to the flag pole handshake. But she asked what I wanted (full menu?, didn't ask - sorry). I answered for the forementioned, and when asked about a tip, I gave the standard fee. She looked (feigned) dissapointment. Take it or leave it, that's the going rate. She took it and I left happy. Had I had a few more of Andrew's friends, I would have asked about a little GFE.

Pine Tree = YMMV

I'm going to PM someone about EBS, but when the newbie heat dies down. I don't want to get caught in the crossfire.

B. Dog

Smiling Fox
11-21-05, 02:11
had a visit to my fav, amp. on charles. saw a wonderful little lady who made up the name sandy. lol. well we never got to the massage. i truely love the kerry makes sure how well i am cared for.

SF

Loki2005
11-23-05, 11:13
Short-time lurker, first-time poster. Haven't any of you fellow Baltimorons ever been to Alberto's Spa in Highlandtown? Had a number of good times there, mostly HJ's, but there were a few FS sessions. Last time I stopped there a month ago, mamasan said Jenny (my fav) wasn't there anymore and they didn't accept CC's, so I left.

Loki

Saleing
11-27-05, 19:12
Any info on Total Body Concepts?

Saleing
11-27-05, 22:44
Been a long timr sinceI have brrn to Alberto's. does anyonehave any info on Total Body Concepts?

Johnny Rebel1
11-29-05, 20:18
Visit Moonlight every few weeks or so. And can acroos this board. I find its the best service in Baltimore and only place you can get fs. I got a card to remember person I seen. And each time no problems getting everything. Pay 70 at door, and undress. Wait for woman to come in (I had BeBe) hot little asian, agerage tits, but hot hot 9/10. After ts, back in room for little massage, and ask what I like. I always say everything. A little oral, than I like to please her, needs to trim a little. And loves to do any position you like, I tip 100 if good.

Smiling Fox
11-30-05, 18:13
saleing,,,,, is that all your doing is making 6 requests for info,,,,,
hmmmm i have an idea, why dont you just go yourself, or do you need more info to make the bust....oooops sorry, to pay the price..... and visit our fine ladies.

be safe out there fellow mp'er
SF

Melkum
12-02-05, 00:00
Any info on Total Body Concepts?I've been to TBC many times over the years. Although higher priced than most AMPs, the women are always spectacular looking and generally pleasant and accommodating. Eastern Europe is well represented, but American girls are usually available. I've had service that ranged from clinical and no mutual touching, to mutual massage and pleasuring of an intense degree. I once had full service from a Russian girl several years ago, but 3 Franklins is a bit rich for my taste. One Franklin admission and another for the provider will cover your basic MP visit; of course YMMV.

My preference is a provider that is attractive and can speak fluent English, a clean, secure location and knowing there will be a varied selection of providers. Unfortunately, at these prices I can't visit as often as I'd like, but I know what I'll get when I do. Sorry, I'm going to be stingy with my ATF's name; she's hard enough to get an apponitment with as it is! (that's why I like the varied selection when she's not available)

This place offers legitimate spa services. You should ask for one hour Reiki therapy, tell them you have been there before and then they'll show you the line-up. They do take plastic.

Happy holidays filled with happy endings!

Liketowatch56
12-02-05, 18:28
Tried Alberto's AMP last week and the service has really gone down hill. It's not worth the trip.

Elric
12-04-05, 00:18
I concur. The girl I had (Yummy?) also rushed it and for $6 I thought there'd be more. but no. And she wasn't happy with the $6 either.

Buddies,

++Bonby++

Elric
12-04-05, 00:25
Have you ever been to Sol? That's a really nice one. I've been to a few and prefer that one. Though now I'll have to consider WGS next time I am up there!

As an aside, if you are visiting NYC and you are into a luxurious spa/HR experience, you cannot do better than West Garden Spa. It is directly south of Penn Station (2 blocks on 32nd street) between 7th and 8th on the north side of the street.

RAW

Essex15
12-05-05, 23:10
Good evening everyone, this is my first post here so be gentle with me ;)
After reading about it on the forums here, I decided to pay Jade Health a visit, especially since it's a five minute drive from my apartment. I figured with the snow on the ground no one else would be out tonight and certainly no one would be getting a massage, so I would be able to waltz right in.

For anyone wondering about the location, it's a two story house in a business/residential row, sandwiched in between a couple of lawyers and realators. A small blue sign out front is all that distinguishes it, so it was a little hard to find in the weather. I parked, and went up to knock on the door, was greeted by a mama san displaying a nice amount of cleavage in a red blazer. Appeared to be in her mid 30's, probably on the higher side of 35. Told her I wanted an hour payed the .7 and was lead to the back of the house. I looked around on the way back and I must say it felt a little weird, this is definetely someone's home, there were kid's toys on the couch and I could hear other voices in the house upstairs. I went into the massage room, if you can call it that. There is a portable masage table in the center of the room, the kind with the hole at the top that you put your head through. The mama san told me to take off my clothes and a girl would be right with me. There is no selection/parade of girls here, I have a feeling only one or two work at a time.
The door clothes and I begin to disrobe, no sooner had I taken off my shirt then a woman barges in without knocking. Honestly, at this point I was beginning to have second thoughts. The place had a weird vibe, the table wasn't a table at all, and now I felt as though I was going to be rushed. Luckily I stuck it out.

The woman said she was 30 and was probably 35, but she was nice looking in my opinion. About 5'2, black hair past her shoulders, light yellow skin, huge tits and a nice ass. Her boobs must have been at least a C, maybe a D. Seemed shy but spoke a pretty fair amount of english and gave an excellent massage. This is the second best massage I've gotten in this state, it had everything from deep kneading to oil to hot towels being laid on my back while she rubbed my feet. No tablet shower or sauna, just a straight hour of rubbing. I was in heaven, she never stopped for the whole hour except to go get hot towels. I could have left at this point and been happy. She tells me to flip, then takes off my towel off and just stands there and giggles for a second. I had to barter to get my HJ and to get her to take her top off, but it was worth it. Magnicifent tits that she let me lick and suck, huge hard nipples, and an ass to grab onto. The HJ itself was a little rushed, not much technique for the money I paid but in light of the effort she put into the massage I won't complain.
Something very odd though was she didn't take her top off. She rolled up her t-shirt and pulled down her bra, but when she heard her bosses(I assume?) voice outside the door, she pulled her top down in a flash and slowed down on the HJ till it was almost a crawl. I don't get that at all, the minute her boss was gone she grabbed me by the hair and pressed my mouth back up against her breast and began to moan a little as she went back to work. I finished a little faster than I would have liked and I get the feeling I could have had more, but I didn't want to press my luck for a first day out.

The girl's name sounded like Suiki, but I might have heard her wrong.

To summarize: Bit of an odd setup, top notch massage,pretty girl, and something weird with the mama san. I will probably go back next week, and I hope to spend less next time because I did the rookie mistake of letting the little head think for me.

Hope this review helps someone!

Essex15
12-07-05, 02:24
Good evening all! First time post here, tried to post last night but something didn't work lol

Went to Jade Heart last night, with the snow on the ground there wasn't much to do so I figured I'd scout out a new place ,especially since it's five minutes from where I live. Go there, it's a two story house that a family or two lives in, toys on the ground ,kids voices, etc. Get lead to a back room with the smallest massage table ever, it was a portable deal the size of an ironing board. The woman comes in, named Suki (I think) early 30's, chubby but huge tits, I was practically salivating the minute I saw them. They were C's maybe Ds. Got an excellent massage, she knew what she was doing an didn't stop for almost a whole hour. Flipped me over and stood back to the side. I had to tip first and pay more than I wanted to for her to take her shirt off. She pulled up her T-shirt and pulled her bra down, then pressed her nipple into my mouth as she did the HJ. What's weird is when she heard her bosses voice outside, she jerked back and yanked her shirt back down. When the voice left, the shirt came back up and she went back to buisness. That struck me as strange:What kid of boss would be ok with the HJ but not a little nursing? HJ was uninspired but still felt nice, the excellent massage made up for the lack of technique.

All in all, it was only slightly above average. Great massage but the girl wasn't a looker, the HJ wasn't that great and I had to pay way too much just to see some tits.

Smiling Fox
12-10-05, 03:37
Had a few minutes to spare today, and found myself in cockeysville. i know there is a wonderful massage place at 2413, next to the crown so i stopped in. was greated and showed a room, spoke of my intentions. there seemed to be some discussion upstairs, and the table was not sturdy enough. so we went to a better place upstairs. Helen, the cutest little lady, she had to be 4'10" 85# an 8 on the scale, finished with a nice little massage. 70 for the house, 110 for helen, and she took the money up front and left the room, i was very unhappy with that. and was afraid i was about to get ripped off. but i was completely wrong. the service was complete, full, satisfying, engaging, mutual. helen and i both enjoyed our hour together. her service, massage was excellent.

it was a tad more pricey, but completely satisfying.

Scorpo Rising
12-11-05, 11:50
Had a few minutes to spare today, and found myself in cockeysville. i know there is a wonderful massage place at 2413, next to the crown so i stopped in. was greated and showed a room, spoke of my intentions. there seemed to be some discussion upstairs, and the table was not sturdy enough. so we went to a better place upstairs. Helen, the cutest little lady, she had to be 4'10" 85# an 8 on the scale, finished with a nice little massage. 70 for the house, 110 for helen, and she took the money up front and left the room, i was very unhappy with that. and was afraid i was about to get ripped off. but i was completely wrong. the service was complete, full, satisfying, engaging, mutual. helen and i both enjoyed our hour together. her service, massage was excellent.

it was a tad more pricey, but completely satisfying.How much should I be paying for ST? Is LT available?

Surfing for Fun
12-13-05, 11:50
Smiling Fox,

Yes, that place is a little pricier than ML, but if you can get upstairs to the "upgraded" accomodations and you get a willing participant, I think it is the best place around.

Price, lack of preselection, and no table shower are my only knocks against that place. A couple times the provider has mentioned taking a shower w/ me before hand, which would be nice, but has not happened yet. My report about all-time-best experience there discussed the after shower, which was nice.

Been harder lately to squirrel away enough cash for any fun, it is my goal to get back there soon though (and get enough reports for Senior status-just been too slow for me lately to post)

SFF

Torpedo12
12-15-05, 15:46
I wont say which one, Because I'm afraid L.E. is monitering. I visited a well talked about AMP today around the South side of the Beltway. It was my first time at this location. Went in and the mamason said " you need an appointment". Well I spitted some names off I read off the forum and told her it was a year since mey last visit. She finally let me in. I got to the room undressed and waited. This gorgeous young asian walked in wearing a mini skirt and tank top. "I love it when they wear girl cloths and not sweat pants" My jaw dropped!!! She led me to the TS. She concentrated on my back door alot. "I was hoping this meant I was in store for some AR back in the room, but it didnt happen" In fact, Mr Happy was not working because of the cold weather. I was sure she was trying to size me up from what the mamasaon had said and testing to see if I was L.E. I worried about this predicament. Well, She led me the sauna and left me for a few min. She came to get me, led me to the room and began to give me a massage. When She was on my back I let my fingers tickle her calf to let her know I was a legit customer. Things finnaly started to progress, She told me to flip and after a scalp massage, She began to LFK. This was my first GFE and instantly Mr Happy woke up. She climbed up and turned around for a little DATY. She slipped a raincoat on and soon it was a CG, Then finished up. At the clean up she mumbled somthing about not likeing what She did for me because I was new and was worried about me being L.E. She said next time will be more.
Do you guys think that tomorrow would be to soon to visit again?

Luv Da Amp
12-16-05, 15:45
Stopped by Green tree. Seems the place has gone downhill a tad. I was seen by "Pinky" who was new, but what she lacked in talent she made up for in enthusiasm. Pinky was a youngish Asian girl (aren't they all) with a smoking body but an OK face. 45 minutes set me back three jax. TS was prety good -- washed all the right spots, and in fact used her hands to finish me off in there. So I was pretty relaxed. Massage was so-so. Then the flip, and Pinky's digits took care of me once again. I tipped her a jackson, and she seemed happy. So. Why do I say it's gone downhill? The TS room didn't seem as clean as it usually was, and there was a problem with the room I was in -- the door wouldn't close all the way, so Pinky had to wedge some tissues under the door. Not the usual high standards, but I'll probably go back to Green Tree one more time before I write it off.

MrMeyers
12-16-05, 17:59
Anyone know if Bebe, Nana, and Pink are still at Moonlite? seems like they have been there forever so i stopped going in. No matter how good these girls are, it still gets boring after a few visits to each girl.

As anyone checked out that new place on Security Drive? I asume it is not on Security Blvd. because it lists a PA phone number. i saw the place advertised in the Sun.

Dem Gnomes
12-17-05, 03:01
After reading about it on the forums here, I decided to pay Jade Health a visit, especially since it's a five minute drive from my apartment. I figured with the snow on the ground no one else would be out tonight and certainly no one would be getting a massage, so I would be able to waltz right in.UMD Stud,

If you'd really read the reviews, you wouldn't have gone. I'm glad you did, though.

The girl you got sounds a lot like "Lisa," which Conn and I have mentioned (poorly) in the past. Maybe she's gotten over her whateverthefuckitwas, or maybe someone there is RTFFing. (smart, either way)

I'm glad she was friendlier with you than us. IIRC, the "entrance" is the second floor, with the shower and what might be a massage room downstairs in the basement.

Go back soon, tell "suiki" or "lisa" or WFE her name is that day that you're back for more, and see how far she'll go.

Thanks for the info, regardless.

DG

MrMeyers
12-18-05, 16:49
I guess I'll answer my own question.

Went to Moonlite and there is one new girl named Ruby. Pretty girl about mid twenties with a nice body. Only her second day so she was very funny and playful (and of course very accomodating). Bebe and Pink are stll there, but hopefully they will be replaced after the holidays. Don't get me wrong, Bebe is great and has a smoking hot body. But nice to see some new girls in there.

Crazy Dick
12-21-05, 00:11
I don't go to Moonlight that often anymore. I use to be a regular there, even use to eat Korean food in the back with Mamasan.

Got Ruby on her 1st day there. She was OK. If you want to avoid the language problem Ruby is your girl. She came to the states when she was 18 and has been here for 7 years. She was quite open and friendly. Was greeted with a good hug she held Little Crazy as we walked to the shower room. The TS was very good, it built me up for what was to follow. While the rest was OK, I wouldn't say it was great.

This visit was a lot better than my last visit to ML. I almost said that I wasn't coming back. But I was in the area and had an hour to kill.

Still ML is the best that Baltimore has to offer in AMP's !!!

Crazy Dick ( So many AMPs and so little moneyO

... Moonlite and there is one new girl named Ruby. Pretty girl about mid twenties with a nice body. Only her second day so she was very funny and playful (and of course very accomodating). Bebe and Pink are stll there, but hopefully they will be replaced after the holidays. Don't get me wrong, Bebe is great and has a smoking hot body. But nice to see some new girls in there.

BostonPride33
12-21-05, 00:31
I was in town for the MNF game, and had to try Bebe based on previous posts.

Thank you Baltimore!

Possibly the best GFE of my AMP career.

Highly recommended.

Why would you want this girl to be replaced?

MrMeyers
12-21-05, 12:44
Bostonpride,

I can't believe Bebe was GFE with you, she told me I was her boyfriend and the only man for her. Now I am really jealous and i'm going to kick your ass.

No seriously, I like to see her replaced because I have seen her 6 times, we have exchanged numbers and she wants to see me on her vacation (she lives in Virginia). She has given me bbbjcim because of this "special" friendship but because I am a lowlife scumbag monger I know I won't pursue this any further. I always like new girls so now I have to avoid her.

Romeo1
12-23-05, 00:20
MrMeyers describes himself accurately, since he probably knows he may be getting Bebe in trouble. The girls who you get close to and provide extras all say they will be fired if their mamasan/managers find out.

DrummerBoy
12-23-05, 12:06
MrMeyers,

That was an interesting if not humorous report. Then it dawned on me that, hey, I was there before (different place and person same events)! LOL !

Welcome to the "inner circle" where additional benefits and events are available. However, with this status comes extra costs in different ways. Just remember to keep your head about you and a close hand on your wallet!

Chuckle,
Been there, Done That!
Drummerboy

BikeRider
12-23-05, 16:27
I saw Bebe twice while in town for business a few weeks ago purely for Korean language lessons. She does have a great body (nice non-fake breasts) and she is definitely GFE.

I see a trend here. I obtained her number also. Sounds like it will be a gang fight! :-)

MrMeyers - do you happen to speak any Korean? I find it opens doors (so to speak) quickly. BTW- she also speaks Japanese fairly well.

Bostonpride,

I can't believe Bebe was GFE with you, she told me I was her boyfriend and the only man for her. Now I am really jealous and i'm going to kick your ass.

No seriously, I like to see her replaced because I have seen her 6 times, we have exchanged numbers and she wants to see me on her vacation (she lives in Virginia). She has given me bbbjcim because of this "special" friendship but because I am a lowlife scumbag monger I know I won't pursue this any further. I always like new girls so now I have to avoid her.

Butter Dog
12-23-05, 19:08
First, I am kicking myself in the ass because I was in DC last weekend and did not sample the area AMP's. But based on recent reports, LE is causing some troubles there.

I was thinking about places to stop on my way home. I avoided HoCo based on other bad reports. So, it came down to convenience... PineTree.

I'm not sure if my provider was new, but she seemed to act that way. Sue seemed very sheepish and shy. TS did NOT reach all the nooks and crannies. And the massage was more like accu-pressure (without the accu)(including the spinal walk-over).

She had a very nice figure, but her face was on the pretty side of average (and not by much). Skinny, leggy and nice rack. I was wondering how this would end? Flip time and a short massage later, she asks if I needed anything else. For what she lacked in the TS and massage, was more than made up in the happy ending. I specially liked when her puppies hugged my little dog. Mmmmm.

Face - 6
Massage - 5
Body - 9

But that being said, I'm heading down to see Bebe for a GFE. Thanks for the heads up (both of them!).

Butter Dog

Essex15
12-23-05, 23:48
I went back to Jade Health today, when I went in I was asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage. If you say hard, you get the girl Suki or whatever her name is that I mentioned in my previous reports.

Today I said I wanted a light massage, glad I did because now I know Jade Health offers full service!

The woman who gave me the massage claimed her name was Heidi(after thinking about it for a while ;) ) Decent massage, not as good as the other girl.

When she gave me the flip and got the baby oil I mentioned that liked this place and wished we could do more than just the HJ. She giggled and asked me if I had a condom to which I was honest and said no. I thought this place wasn't full service, and if a place *is* full service, shouldn't the girls have the condoms there?

No matter, I ask for a BJ instead and got a BBBJ that was actually quite good. This woman wasn't that good looking but the little head was thinking and she was quite well versed in french.

She said she is leaving on the 31st though to go back to Shanghai for good.

To summarize: Full service is available at Jade Health, however it might be temporary and the woman who is offering it isn't what I would call hot. For me it is great because I have an asian fetish and a fetish for older women, so combining the two makes perfect sense to me!

MrMeyers
12-24-05, 02:01
Romeo,

Lighten up, if you are on this board then you are no different than me. Bebe has talked to me on the phone with mamasan sitting right next to her. These girls don't get fired for having outside contact with customers, only if they miss work because of it. But she is gone now anyway...at least for most of you guys lol

Bike rider,

I don't have a drop of Asian blood in me but I live and work half the time in various parts of Asia. So I speak Chinese and Vietnamese fluently, Korean and Thai I can get by on. No question that it opens doors for me. I know a few years ago there was this super hot young Ukrainian girl working at TBC on Loch Raven, so after our first session I went home and studied her country and learned a few words. Next time I saw her she was so impressed she ended up doing FS in and outside of work. So no question that a little homework helps.

Drummerboy

You are correct that many girls you meet in amps just want to suck you dry (pardon the pun) but I also know that the girls who truely like you won't accept a dime. More than a few times girls have been insuted if we are out shopping and I offer to pay for something they like at the mall.