PDA

View Full Version : Keri Doll

SlopeSunrise
02-27-17, 23:53
And another contender for ATF!! This beautiful woman is a one in a million treat for those lucky enough to see her. I won't post too many details because Keri needs to be experienced, and therefore should be anticipated. One is put at ease instantly in her presence, and the time just seems to fly right by. She is not a clock watcher by any means and enjoys the experience as much I as did. I am so happy to have this classy, sweetheart of a lady available here in town. Let's do our best to keep her around! If you really need some details you can PM me. She does not post on BP but has a link (attached) on TNA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1152540-Life-is-short

SANewGuy
05-05-17, 00:22
My bestest little friend has seen Keri enough times to know that she is among the very best of the best. She's VERY into intimacy, lovemaking, and / or hot animal sex totally GFE (without BBFS, of course). All the time you see provider ads claiming, "I love what I do". Well I'm here to tell you, Keri LOVES sex, so by default she actually DOES love what she does.

She is very low volume, and she can be hard to contact sometimes mostly because she's picky about whom she sees (as are all the great ones).

Physically, she's white, but mixed with some "native" (she claims I don't see it myself). She's slender with a nice curvy shape and what I would consider an almost "perfect" body. Now, if you're looking for a magazine model with washboard abs and giant tits that stick straight out, then she's not the one for you. But if you want a VERY well-kept, very clean and natural woman you would be hard pressed to find better.

She has become, in quite a short time span, one of my very favorite companions, and I would consider her a perfect fit for any mature, established gentleman seeking a passionate and fulfilling encounter with a very sexy courtesan. You can't find many photos of her online, but I have included the one that she approves; it's her real picture, and I can tell you it is an accurate depiction of her total look.

I know a couple of other guys who see her, so. Can I get an AMEN?

Web presence: tnaboard (DOT) com / member. Php?256929-KeriDoll.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Age: advertised age (44), apparent age (early to mid 30's).

Body type: 5'7", 115 lbs, 34 C, nice hips.

Incall: 3-star+ hotels.

Services: DFK, HJ, 3 BJ, CFS <- all positions known to man.

Rate: No half-hours, Full hour at $$$ (and worth every fucking penny)'.