PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Narcotic354
08-08-20, 01:27
Moved out of town for a couple years, but now I'm back! Drove by Aurora and was gobsmacked by how many girls were out walking! When I left a BJ was around $. 6, but from what I've been seeing, prices have been going up.

DoitLive990
08-08-20, 01:38
She let me grab this. Have digits will trade for bbbj info

Also bumped into another in see-through top have those too

Just met a gaggle of big booty girls near OAP on Aurora. One in particular with a pink thing and her whole ass out gave me a little neck nurse. Be careful though she tried to up charger me $$ for the bb. I passed. Was still decent. Be safe.

Raven1855
08-10-20, 14:27
I wonder if everspring will finally close down and if the people there will move to the hotels around and north of 125th?

https://komonews.com/news/project-seattle/seattle-deems-aurora-ave-motel-a-chronic-nuisance

Street Troller
08-10-20, 17:27
I saw over the weekend that there was a fence around the parking lot and the lobby was dark. People were still going in and out but it was clear that management was try to keep people from gathering too much.

I'm not sure that girls will head back north, motels such as the Evergreen (which used to be The Orion) went through a very similar process the Everspring is ground through now. New management there seems focused on keeping most of the crazy out. I'm guessing they'll disburse between Shoreline and Edmonds for a while, and some SWs have talked about SoDo. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I wonder if everspring will finally close down and if the people there will move to the hotels around and north of 125th?

https://komonews.com/news/project-seattle/seattle-deems-aurora-ave-motel-a-chronic-nuisance

Datits
08-10-20, 17:40
Has any one had any experience with a WSW, brown hair, tends to wear a dress or nicer clothes she goes by Carrie.

Raven1855
08-10-20, 19:46
When kittens was open I'd see a couple what looked like SWs down in SoDo but man were they pretty far gone looks wise. A provider juliababe works down there from time to time when she's in town.

Lots of places to park, very sketch with all the homeless down there. I would not be a fan of SoDo if it became the new track.

I saw over the weekend that there was a fence around the parking lot and the lobby was dark. People were still going in and out but it was clear that management was try to keep people from gathering too much.

I'm not sure that girls will head back north, motels such as the Evergreen (which used to be The Orion) went through a very similar process the Everspring is ground through now. New management there seems focused on keeping most of the crazy out. I'm guessing they'll disburse between Shoreline and Edmonds for a while, and some SWs have talked about SoDo. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

JMirage
08-10-20, 21:30
Only a couple girls out now, nothing worth picking up. Seems like the LA girls left, unless LE made a sweep, but I would think they're too busy for that nowadays. I really wanted a shot at that mixed looking Asian / Black girl with the blond hair, lashes and banging body, looked expensive.

Michael1967
08-10-20, 23:18
When kittens was open I'd see a couple what looked like SWs down in SoDo but man were they pretty far gone looks wise. A provider juliababe works down there from time to time when she's in town.

Lots of places to park, very sketch with all the homeless down there. I would not be a fan of SoDo if it became the new track.SODO is excellent for the hobby, there is plenty of parking. I've never seen a cop around there. No one will be checking out parked cars with people in it. That being said, there is absolutely nothing there. I've seen a few cross-dressers (or whatever the politically correct term is for them now) but simply that was it. When Kat was not working at the Doghouse, I would occasionally see women that were not from Kittens taking men into the locking restroom there. I mentioned it to Kat and the occasional women that tried working the parking lot and Doghouse quickly disappeared.

Since the pandemic started, I regularly checked the White Center and SODO stroll and nothing in both areas. So, I doubt that something will start there soon.

Street Troller
08-11-20, 02:12
I used to have to go through that area pretty regular five or so years ago. When I first started the hobby up here there used to be somewhat of a stroll in Georgetown. I did see some women working those areas but they were very very few. Most, as you've said, were not quality at all. I did see a couple every so often that were alright, but those were not on Fourth Ave but over a few blocks. There are two motels in SoDo and a couple of SWs who usually live near AA have told me recently that they've been staying down there every so often. Will the scene shift there? I doubt it will be soon, and if it ever does it'll be gradual and likely not a complete shift. Just sort of me thinking out loud as a potential. Probably eight years ago I did see a TNA provider at the Star Motel on Fourth.

Probably about five years ago I pulled into the Subway on Fourth for a bite. Out of nowhere a very ugly, trashed hooker came out of the darkness and tried to open my passenger door. I rolled down the window and asked her what she was doing and she said, "you flashed your lights at me so I thought you wanted a date". Oh no, I definitely didn't flash my lights at HER, no fucking way I would have wanted a date with her. Toothless, dirty, just awful looking. "Then why'd you flash your lights at me, then! She got pretty indignant. So she walked over to my side, turned around, dropped her pants and spread her ass cheeks while slapping on each of her ugly, bruised and pock-marked glutes. She said, "kiss on this" in her ugly, smokey crack voice while continuing to give each filthy cheek a slap. I was completely repulsed and lost my appetite, so I just put it in reverse and left.

Juliababe walks in SoDo? Or does she just have incall near there? I remember her comical replies to everyone giving her shit on TNA several years ago, she can spin-up shit like Trump at a press conference, LOL. I'd probably pick her up if I saw her in SoDo.

Lots of places to park, very sketch with all the homeless down there. I would not be a fan of SoDo if it became the new track.

Raven1855
08-11-20, 02:41
Yuck that would make me lose my appetite too and is exactly the type I've seen walking down there.

Yeah juliababe has an incall down there from time to time but she travels A LOT. I saw her randomly last year and she has a tattoo on her face now. She's also into the party scene, not sure if she always was but she's never asked me straight up if I had any party favors until then. First time I saw her was actually about 10 years ago when she came over from Hawaii. She's still a fun time but kinda reminds me of Lauren, great personality but sadly the drugs are causing her looks to fade.

Looks like she's in anchorage currently and 'everything' is on the menu.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2023562-Sexy-Sweet

I used to have to go through that area pretty regular five or so years ago. When I first started the hobby up here there used to be somewhat of a stroll in Georgetown. I did see some women working those areas but they were very very few. Most, as you've said, were not quality at all. I did see a couple every so often that were alright, but those were not on Fourth Ave but over a few blocks. There are two motels in SoDo and a couple of SWs who usually live near AA have told me recently that they've been staying down there every so often. Will the scene shift there? I doubt it will be soon, and if it ever does it'll be gradual and likely not a complete shift. Just sort of me thinking out loud as a potential. Probably eight years ago I did see a TNA provider at the Star Motel on Fourth.

Probably about five years ago I pulled into the Subway on Fourth for a bite. Out of nowhere a very ugly, trashed hooker came out of the darkness and tried to open my passenger door. I rolled down the window and asked her what she was doing and she said, "you flashed your lights at me so I thought you wanted a date". Oh no, I definitely didn't flash my lights at HER, no fucking way I would have wanted a date with her. Toothless, dirty, just awful looking. "Then why'd you flash your lights at me, then! She got pretty indignant. So she walked over to my side, turned around, dropped her pants and spread her ass cheeks while slapping on each of her ugly, bruised and pock-marked glutes. She said, "kiss on this" in her ugly, smokey crack voice while continuing to give each filthy cheek a slap. I was completely repulsed and lost my appetite, so I just put it in reverse and left.

Juliababe walks in SoDo? Or does she just have incall near there? I remember her comical replies to everyone giving her shit on TNA several years ago, she can spin-up shit like Trump at a press conference, LOL. I'd probably pick her up if I saw her in SoDo.

Street Troller
08-11-20, 14:27
Oh man, Lauren has really slid downhill. She's really nice, but the last time I went to see her she was nothing more than a boney skeleton. I had a hard time getting it going, just not exciting to me at all. Her hair seemed to be falling out, it was everywhere. I thinks she's going to have a MAJOR health crisis really soon if she doesn't get a handle on it, or she'll die. I flaked on her the last time she contacted me, I just decided that I couldn't do it. She was really upset about it, but she's flaked on me so many times over the last couple of years that I didn't give it a second thought.

She's still a fun time but kinda reminds me of Lauren, great personality but sadly the drugs are causing her looks to fade.

Raven1855
08-12-20, 00:42
Time is around 9:30, Cream is already out looking good in a black outfit with a little side boob action near 105th. Diamond is too, the blonde WSW with a gimp, was wearing blue yoga pants yesterday, black thigh high boots tonight out by oak tree. She's all open services but like Christina will tell you to hurry up so I haven't picked her up for some time. Tiny was out last night in a black / white striped dress, haven't seen her make an appearance yet tonight but I'm sure she'll be out again. I'd call her tiny-ish now, put on a few pounds and her face is a bit more round. She's flaked on me way too many times for me to consider seeing her again.

Been seeing some a couple hot blonde WSWs walking down from kid valley, they never make it far so haven't been able to partake. Few LSWs up there as well that no one seems to be picking up.

Edit: I’m pretty sure the blonde WSW with shoulder length hair and a black jacket near KK is heather_luv08

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2029988-Today-I-am-doing-my-specials-140-hh-or-220-hour-I-can%92t-wait-to-meet-you!

I hardly try BSWs anymore, 90% of the time they try and talk with me through my window or if they do get in the first thing they say is 'how much you got'. I get that SWs are trying to maximize profit but I'll be damned if they think they're going to hustle me. Rubs me the wrong way.

That's all I have for now, does anyone have a new SW to report? Hopefully we get another spinner out with open services.

Street Troller
08-12-20, 01:39
I just got a call from an SW I know at Everspring. The police have served the motel a notice and they are making management clear the property of all occupants before this weekend. We'll see where they end-up, LOL.

JonathanSmyth
08-12-20, 18:17
It might just be entertaining to watch and see what happens at the everspring. I might be parked nearby with some popcorn.

Raven1855
08-13-20, 02:01
Time is 11 PM, just passed by a reporter / camera crew opposite of everspring. News story coming up?

MassageMeow
08-13-20, 11:13
Time is 11 PM, just passed by a reporter / camera crew opposite of everspring. News story coming up?https://komonews.com/news/local/chronic-nuisance-motel-with-crime-deadly-shootings-set-to-close

KOMO had a story yesterday.

Barnie
08-13-20, 12:08
Only a couple girls out now, nothing worth picking up. Seems like the LA girls left, unless LE made a sweep, but I would think they're too busy for that nowadays. I really wanted a shot at that mixed looking Asian / Black girl with the blond hair, lashes and banging body, looked expensive.Only fat chicks now. They all left.

TakingABreak
08-13-20, 12:44
https://komonews.com/news/local/chronic-nuisance-motel-with-crime-deadly-shootings-set-to-close

KOMO had a story yesterday.I am glad someone took action.

TakingABreak
08-13-20, 12:48
She let me grab this. Have digits will trade for bbbj info

Also bumped into another in see-through top have those tooWow. I guess if it sells, it sells.

JMirage
08-14-20, 12:47
Only fat chicks now. They all left.Do we get fat discounts on fat chicks? Never picked one up, my back isn't that strong.

ChampDaddy
08-14-20, 13:04
Drove around from 3 pm-8 pm last Sunday. There was an accident by KK around early evening, causing some slowdowns and police activity. Otherwise there was no heat. Pulled over for this this really cute tan tight bodied spinner named Zadaya. She's from Chicago, pretty chill, and nice incall. $ for BJ and CFS. She looks young but she's 26, and has a nice body, but not a moaner and doesn't look like she enjoys it. Got her number if anyone wants it.

CamelToe2000
08-15-20, 11:58
Was up running errands by AA for the first time in a long time earlier this week. Lots of selection out, and not a LEO to be seen. Picked up India just north of 105th. About 5'4"ish, hwp with olive skin and long brown hair. Early 20's. She looks Latina or light skin mixed mixed, but it turns out she's Egyptian. In town from Cali.

I should have known better as red flags popped up from the get go (asked if I had a hundred through the window) but I didn't have much time to fuck about and window shop. She was pretty cute and body looked good, and that hundred included an incall room so I said what the hell.

Her incall is at the Rodeway at the shoreline border. Everything covered, she starts some reasonably good head and hasn't gone longer than a minute before she stops and says she's going to need another 40 to keep sucking. I already knew I'd gambled and lost, so I wasn't about to throw good money after bad and told her fuck no. Put myself into her half limp and started pounding away knowing that "did you cum yet" and "I need you to finish" was right behind, and sure enough that started a minute or two later. Junior lost interest with the nagging and the constant pinging of her cell phone which she didn't bother turning off.

I had been planning on getting her number as she was damn cute, but didn't bother. Bottom line, hard pass.

Raven1855
08-15-20, 14:31
I should have known better as red flags popped up from the get go (asked if I had a hundred through the window)

Everything covered, she starts some reasonably good head and hasn't gone longer than a minute before she stops and says she's going to need another 40 to keep sucking. I already knew I'd gambled and lost, so I wasn't about to throw good money after bad and told her fuck no. Put myself into her half limp and started pounding away knowing that "did you cum yet" and "I need you to finish" was right behind, and sure enough that started a minute or two later. Junior lost interest with the nagging and the constant pinging of her cell phone which she didn't bother turning off.

I had been planning on getting her number as she was damn cute, but didn't bother. Bottom line, hard pass.Sucks man but unfortunately pretty standard with the Cali girls. They're hot though but for jaded mf'ers like me at minimum BBBJ or GTFO.

I haven't had much luck lately either. I've been thinking about picking up Christina again and dealing with her bullshit just to experience that awesome head again LOL.

Colnago
08-16-20, 13:16
Checked things out around 9-10 pm. It looked pretty slow out there. Saturday night. This is the time of year where cultivating relationships with the regular girls pays off. I have a feeling many of the out of town crew have moved on.

Street Troller
08-16-20, 18:43
Agreed. My phone has mostly been quiet all summer until this weekend when suddenly all the girls had to move out of the Everspring. Hell I couldn't even get a reply from most of them when things were stable for them, but now that they have to move most are contacting me freaking-out. One said that all of her stuff had been "stolen" just before she had to check-out and she had nothing, could she please come stay with me? Not one chance in hell of that ever happening. I haven't been out in over a week, curious to see it for myself.

But I'm wondering how things will be after Labor Day. AA was getting quieter anyway except for the summers, I'm expecting a really big dip in local activity.

Checked things out around 9-10 pm. It looked pretty slow out there. Saturday night. This is the time of year where cultivating relationships with the regular girls pays off. I have a feeling many of the out of town crew have moved on.

BuckeyeNerd
08-16-20, 21:32
Had some errands to run so took a long route up to shop Aurora ave. Was hot today as I'm sure everyone knows, not much foot traffic out mid-afternoon. Though just now on way home noticed at least 6 out between 90th and 130th.

Thick ASW with a blue patterned top and bottom. A caramel thick BWS with black dress and a pencil thin BWS with green olive dress to name a few. Nothing tickled my fancy so I decided to go home.

Looked like some other hobbyist were out and about as I saw quite a few pulling a variety of no talent asshole maneuvers to make contact. Stop doing that shit, going to cause an accident and you look like an asshole.

Also, the last few times I've been out theres a creep parked near ATM and Jack in the box in a tan honda sporting a MAGA hat. Not sure what his deal is but either a cop or a bored monger. Shouldn't park in that lot for so damn long like you are, looking make sketchy.

Street Troller
08-17-20, 02:51
I went out this evening for a few passes. I just haven't had the same appetite for ho's lately. So tonight I thought I'd treat myself. I stopped and bought a big bag of garden salsa Sun Chips and decided that I'd cruise until the bag was gone. I turned the air conditioning on and headed for AA. The first pass I counted 11 SWs, most of which were from 137th to KK. There was quite the grouping of young hot girls on 137th, all wearing the same satin booty-short jumpers or whatever those things are. Two fat blondes with long dyed white hair and two nice BSWs and few others. A couple of fat BSWs near Burger King and some thicker white girls near KK. South of 105th there was not a single girl out strolling. I drove by the Everspring and it was all boarded-up with one single guy in the parking lot who shot me a very harsh look. Apparently they've had problems with people returning to the motel and climbing into the rooms through the windows. On my second pass through I ran into Candace standing out on 91st in her typical short-skirt and boots. She always gives me the look but I don't pick her up anymore as her service offerings have changed. I ran into tall Shandy on the next block, she always runs out and asks for a spare $20 because she knows I won't pick her up. I always smile and tell her "no". Last time I saw her she ran out into traffic on 85th in very early evening as I sat in the left-turn lane waiting for the light. She banged on the window and asked to let her in but I refused. I've never dated her, given her rides, sure, but lately she's taken to begging for money which annoys me. Near Oaktree plaza I saw Lexi who used to walk with the small lapdog but her service has changed, too, so I don't pick her up anymore. She's also quite the ***** when she wants to be. Down near KK again the selection had changed. One Asian-looking gal in a tight red minidress with a thicker body, not really my thing. A few more fat white girls with dyed white hair. Sun Chips were getting low by this point, so I made one more drive down south of 105th to 85th. This time I saw a nice BSW spinner in a white minidress with a blue print, hair up on the top of her head. I decided I was going to try her. I had some trouble getting her attention, but finally got her by 97th. We were literally right on the corner with her talking to me and I told her that I didn't like talking right there in the open, would she get in? She said, "grab my titties and then I'll hop in". Well yes, ma'am. Nice, larger As or perhaps maybe smaller Bs, I'm never really sure how these things work. She got in and we talked, she's traveling from out of town (of course) and doesn't do anything uncovered, not for any price. She actually had some personality and I liked her, too bad we couldn't work it out. She said her name was Mocha Latte. Great, great spinner body wrapped in that little minidress. Legs legs legs. As I munched my last Sun Chip I realized that it was time to go, the chips of time had run out.

Following is an article from the Seattle Times about the final day at the Everspring. Some of you may know Rebecca in the photo.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/mass-mid-pandemic-eviction-creates-chaos-at-a-seattle-motel-thats-a-refuge-for-homeless-populations/

Jonderin
08-17-20, 09:56
Following is an article from the Seattle Times about the final day at the Everspring. Some of you may know Rebecca in the photo.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/mass-mid-pandemic-eviction-creates-chaos-at-a-seattle-motel-thats-a-refuge-for-homeless-populations/I can't believe it was open as long as it was.

Colnago
08-17-20, 15:14
WOW, I left too early or didn't go out late enough. I was out a bit in the afternoon and then around 9 pm for an hour or so. I didn't see much. I also saw Candace out also both in the afternoon and at night. I have a felling she has nowhere to go since the hotel closed. I have always got along with her, but she can be abrasive. Pretty sure she has been 86 from most of the motel on AA. I met her in like 2010 or 2011. An incredible body, she would wear short skirts and high heels. She definitely made your head snap. Drugs really took her down, however.

Colnago
08-17-20, 15:18
I can't believe it was open as long as it was.I read the article and it sounds like the city was using it to house homeless people. I am pretty sure it was kept open for that very reason. The article made it sound like the city wanted him to clean it up, not close it.

Street Troller
08-17-20, 20:35
WOW, I left too early or didn't go out late enough. I was out a bit in the afternoon and then around 9 pm for an hour or so. I didn't see much I arrived after 10 pm. Was really light south of 105th until about 11 pm and even then it wasn't busy like it has been. Only the one BSW who appealed to me, the rest were too overweight for me. Most of the action by far is still seems to be up north of KK but I think that will drop in the coming weeks. I guess we'll see.

I also saw Candace out also both in the afternoon and at night. I have a felling she has nowhere to go since the hotel closed. I have always got along with her, but she can be abrasive. Pretty sure she has been 86 from most of the motel on AA. I met her in like 2010 or 2011. An incredible body, she would wear short skirts and high heels. She definitely made your head snap. Drugs really took her down, however.I didn't like Candace for years. The first time I met her, probably seven or eight years ago now, she was fast-talking and in a hurry for me to find a spot. She said, "you can pull over and we can do it right here!" which was literally on Aurora. I mean, ON Aurora. She seemed to be speeding on something strong and I got that bad feeling so I told her that I was just going to drop her off. I was with her probably less than five minutes. I stopped to drop her off and she said that I was going to pay her anyway and of course I refused. She said, "well I'm only 17 so I'm calling the police" as she got her phone out. I knew that was a bluff because if she really were 17 the cops would have taken her into custody as well. I told her so and she said, "I don't care". I grabbed her phone and chucked it out my window and she went running after it so I hit the gas. The weird thing is that I'd see her out for years after that and she'd always still approach me for a date, LOL. I recall one night it starting sleeting and snowing and everyone immediately left the scene. Here comes Candace in her micro-mini and high-heels walking down Aurora near KK. I was literally the only guy out there and she approached me and I said, "nope". She actually apologized and asked nicely if we could just handle our business. I've been on better terms with her since, but she's always in a hurry. She also does some goofy shit sometimes. Last year she was in the car in the middle of the afternoon on a Sunday and she took her panties off and threw them out the window right on Aurora in traffic. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she said, "those are dirty, baby". A trash can would have been better. Another time she nodded-off while in the passenger seat while I was driving and when she jolted awake she threw her coffee everywhere. All over the windshield, the seat, the door, everywhere. She asked, "oh my god, are you going hit me? I thought that was an odd question, but apparently some guys do. The last few times I stopped to chat with her she was incredibly mellow which was out of character for her.

Yiggy
08-18-20, 02:21
Was feeling like shit, bad case of the Mondays, and doing a single pass down AA when I saw the tiny Latina with the bob-cut Tina. She's only around for the summer, so before the sun goes down make sure to track her down. If she's on AA that means her hotel is nearby because she never has to walk far to get picked up.

Part of Tina's appeal is her personality. The pillow talk always helps me relax and get into the mood. I've never been rushed by her personally. When it comes down to the business her body is as advertised, she's smoking hot undressed. When it comes to action everything's covered but god damn does her head and pussy feel good. She sucks and fucks like a porn star, no lie. Sloppy head and she'll keep going until you're ready for pussy. And thank god she got corner room and the headboard didn't share walls with any other rooms, we fucked loud and hard.

This wasn't the first time and won't be the last time I pick up Tina. Don't miss out.

Street Troller
08-20-20, 03:52
I was only out for a little bit tonight as I was supposed to meet an old-time SW. There were a collection of five SWs standing at the entrance to the Lowe's parking lot, all shapes and sizes. A couple really thin but attractive SWs further down by 137th. South of 105th there were three spinner BSWs in miniskirts walking around. Near 85th I caught a glimpse of a thin spinner WSW brunette in a tight minidress coming out from the corner motel, I could only make-out her hair and body and looked nice. On a drive back through I didn't see her again, however I did see another thin spinner walking south on Aurora who also didn't look too bad. Short hair, possibly tied-back, also brunette. Didn't get very long to get a good look. I think I spotted Cream near 105th in tight shorts and glasses, she stepped-out in front of me down near 96th and I thought I was going to run her over. She didn't budge so I had to go around her. I'm not sure it was her, and I'd like to think she's a bit brighter than that. Down at Everspring I saw short, thin Rebecca in the parking lot getting-up in the large security guard's face. He was trying to get rid of her but she wouldn't go. She was calling him names, mocking his movements. I got away without her noticing me, that ***** is crazy, LOL. Likeable, I've had good times with her, but she'll jump in her car and chase after me and ask for a date if she sees me. Hate it when she does that shit.

Alas, I wasn't able to find my SW friend. She decided to change the meet location and my GPS couldn't find it. I just told her I was done for the night. Honestly, I have very little tolerance anymore for hunting a girl down, just be where you told me you were going to be and make it easy. I also hate it when there is excessive running-around beforehand, sometimes my drive disappears during that shit and I end-up wanting to just go home. Girls just don't understand this. When I want it and she says she wants to meet, she needs to make it happen quickly and get it going. Anything else is just a mood-killer and threatens her chances of getting my money. I've become kind of a dick about it and really don't care. Anyway, that's my rant for this post.

The biggest thing I noticed about this evening that traffic was really light. Probably a great night to pick up any girl of your choosing without much in the way of competition. Perhaps maybe more negotiable, too.

Colnago
08-21-20, 19:38
Went out last night for a bit. It was pretty slow. A very large WSW was at 125th and what look like two HSW at 127th. The brunette and blonde that are always up by the car dealerships near Kidd Valley were also out. Generally, a light night. I talked to the blonde. Turns out she is from Tacoma. She seems nice enough, but cost is out alignment with what most are willing to pay.

Colnago
08-21-20, 20:08
I do agree with Street Troller. I do not wait anymore or change from the agreed upon plan. If I say I will be there at 2:00 and when I get there, they are not ready, I give them five minutes and then I am gone. If they are running late, the can text me, so I can adjust my eta by leaving home later or something. Ghost me, there are no 2nd chances. I am sick about hearing of family members in the hospital or whatever the excuse ends up being.

MartiniDan
08-21-20, 20:15
Just drove from 85th to Kid Valley and saw zero out?? Turned around and saw a spinner Latina and no more? Are you guys soaking it all up or do I have poor timing? The weather is not too bad so that is not an issue.

I might go for a pass later.

BillyKlub
08-22-20, 00:32
Man it's so funny Goldie used to be out there all the time in N. Seattle. Now she thinks she's a GPS high end escort on that other board. LOL! These girls take 10 dates an hour on the blade and then go have a 2 hour date with some dumb ass paying too much and going down on them. Oh well to each there own.

Street Troller
08-22-20, 04:43
Funny, I was just thinking about her tonight as I cruised AA. I met her out there about two years ago now, had a few dates and then saw her a lot for a few months at her incall after she discovered TNA. She's always been good with me, she doesn't charge me her full TNA rate (whatever that is, I haven't looked) but I do pay more than I did when I saw her out on AA. She and I get along pretty well so I think that's the biggest reason. That being said, I see her maybe a few times a year and haven't tried recently. She sort of surprised me with how she turned-out, though. Most of the time a girl ends-up on AA and she already has or develops some sort of problem. That didn't seem to be the case for Goldie. Hell, who knows. But I was thinking about her tonight.

Man it's so funny Goldie used to be out there all the time in N. Seattle. Now she thinks she's a GPS high end escort on that other board. LOL! These girls take 10 dates an hour on the blade and then go have a 2 hour date with some dumb ass paying too much and going down on them. Oh well to each there own.

Colnago
08-22-20, 04:54
Man it's so funny Goldie used to be out there all the time in N. Seattle. Now she thinks she's a GPS high end escort on that other board. LOL! These girls take 10 dates an hour on the blade and then go have a 2 hour date with some dumb ass paying too much and going down on them. Oh well to each there own.Creme was out tonight. Other than that, dead on arrival.

Street Troller
08-22-20, 05:07
I was out for a couple of hours, arriving some time just after 10 pm. Traffic was busy but most didn't seem to be picking-up girls. Only a couple of BSWs north of 125th for about the first hour, a couple more south of 105th. Almost all of them were just too heavy for me. Down in front of the new lofts going-up near Oaktree motel I spotted an WSW with glasses and reddish-colored hair wearing a very very tight pair of grey leggings which essentially went right up her ass. Made her shapely glutes pop right out at me. She also looked familiar but I couldn't place her, so I proceeded with caution as I turned around to pursue her. By this time she was starting to walk toward the Oaktree so I pulled-in and waited. She started walking toward me and then she disappeared. I thought maybe she had turned around so I decided to leave and pulled away. Just then I saw her standing there but someone else pulled-up behind me and she got in, probably thinking I wasn't interested. Didn't see her again rest of my time out. But man, that body. I do wonder if i've met her before though. On 94th I spotted a tall blonde but I spotted her too late to make the turn. By the time I got turned-around and back to her corner she was getting into someone's car. Couldn't get a look at her face so don't know if I already knew her or not. Just north of 85th I saw a blonde with braided hair and a tight little bodysuit walking north. I pulled-in to a parking lot to grab her and she walked in front of me, looked at me and then looked in a storefront window to adjust her hair and walked-on. I tried again at 88th and three other mongers also joined me. The blonde just kept walking-on, but as I had my window down I heard her say, "sorry, guys, can't right now". It was then that I realized that she was Diamond. She looked really good, normally I wouldn't pick her up. But I'm glad that she was too busy to date, because she's only so-so on service.

On my final passes there were a few more girls out. Not a lot, but enough. North of 125th I spotted a nice spinner in a pink miniskirt but she was gone by the time I could get turned-around. The others were again pretty thick for my taste. Most of the traveling girls seem to be gone so we'll see how things get as we move into Labor Day. I might try again tomorrow and see how things go.

BillyKlub
08-22-20, 15:04
Funny, I was just thinking about her tonight as I cruised AA. I met her out there about two years ago now, had a few dates and then saw her a lot for a few months at her incall after she discovered TNA. She's always been good with me, she doesn't charge me her full TNA rate (whatever that is, I haven't looked) but I do pay more than I did when I saw her out on AA. She and I get along pretty well so I think that's the biggest reason. That being said, I see her maybe a few times a year and haven't tried recently. She sort of surprised me with how she turned-out, though. Most of the time a girl ends-up on AA and she already has or develops some sort of problem. That didn't seem to be the case for Goldie. Hell, who knows. But I was thinking about her tonight.Yeah I hear you. Nothing against her personally. I saw her a handful of times too. I was just using her as an example. Many times I met a girl out there and then when she gets on the board and her phone is blowing up she gets GPS and forgets who helped her along the way.

BillyKlub
08-22-20, 15:07
Anyone know what happened to her? I Have not seen her out for some time. She was flakey at times but also a lot of fun.

Asianguy
08-22-20, 23:48
Not much action around 8 pm tonight. Only saw 2-3 out and no girls clustering around Lowe's anymore.

EagleStar
08-23-20, 12:20
Oh man, Lauren has really slid downhill. She's really nice, but the last time I went to see her she was nothing more than a boney skeleton. I had a hard time getting it going, just not exciting to me at all. Her hair seemed to be falling out, it was everywhere. I thinks she's going to have a MAJOR health crisis really soon if she doesn't get a handle on it, or she'll die. I flaked on her the last time she contacted me, I just decided that I couldn't do it. She was really upset about it, but she's flaked on me so many times over the last couple of years that I didn't give it a second thought.The last time I picked up Lauren I took her to my home. She curled up on my pillows smoking crack in front of my fireplace. Had a hard time interesting her in anything but smoking. But after awhile I took her to the bedroom and did the deed. Somehow she found my Xanax and took a lot of them. The rest of the night she spent completely passed out. I had a horrible time the next day waking her and getting her to leave. She remembered nothing of the evening and even apologized for passing out on me. To her credit, she did not want any $. I would not repeat him the future.

Facials
08-23-20, 15:14
All I am seeing are the ugly ones. All the hot ones left town.

Colnago
08-23-20, 16:53
The out of town girls, generally, have bad service. Once they have burnt through the guys who have tried them once, the money starts drying up and they move on. They are not focused on creating a client base.

BarryMyRutner
08-23-20, 18:23
I haven't recently seen streetwalkers so don't cruise aa but happened to be up north on aa 2 days and both days spotted a gorgeous tiny black girl around 100th st. I don't have the game so o just admired her looks.

Jonderin
08-23-20, 19:01
I haven't recently seen streetwalkers so don't cruise aa but happened to be up north on aa 2 days and both days spotted a gorgeous tiny black girl around 100th st. I don't have the game so o just admired her looks.The one with the blonde hair? She's one of the better looking ones. I haven't seen her in a while.

BarryMyRutner
08-23-20, 19:04
The one with the blonde hair? She's one of the better looking ones. I haven't seen her in a while.She didn't have blonde hair but that could be changed. Short black hair.

Street Troller
08-23-20, 22:58
She and I were in touch in the past week and I met with her but I just couldn't go through with it. She looks much worse then the last time I saw her, not that I really expected better. I've always just liked her so wanted to see how she was doing. She's going to die really soon and probably in a Motel 6 or some other motel. She's nothing but bones, man. Gaunt, sunken, like a rotting cadaver. She's only in her early 30's but but looks like an old lady. Her place is always clean and she's as nice as ever, but I'll be very surprised if one of her organs doesn't start failing soon. What do you say to someone in that situation? Just awful.

The last time I picked up Lauren I took her to my home. She curled up on my pillows smoking crack in front of my fireplace. Had a hard time interesting her in anything but smoking. But after awhile I took her to the bedroom and did the deed. Somehow she found my Xanax and took a lot of them. The rest of the night she spent completely passed out. I had a horrible time the next day waking her and getting her to leave. She remembered nothing of the evening and even apologized for passing out on me. To her credit, she did not want any $. I would not repeat him the future.

Street Troller
08-23-20, 23:03
I think the BSW spinner to whom you're referring with the blonde hair is Ashley. She's local but traveling right now.

I haven't recently seen streetwalkers so don't cruise aa but happened to be up north on aa 2 days and both days spotted a gorgeous tiny black girl around 100th st. I don't have the game so o just admired her looks.

The one with the blonde hair? She's one of the better looking ones. I haven't seen her in a while.

Street Troller
08-23-20, 23:11
That's the thing, they were nice to look at, but not great dates. I picked-up several over the summer and couldn't agree on service nor rates. I actually dated less than a handful. Turn-and-burn is the name of their game.

The out of town girls, generally, have bad service. Once they have burnt through the guys who have tried them once, the money starts drying up and they move on. They are not focused on creating a client base.

Street Troller
08-24-20, 05:18
Pretty well dead Sunday night as I went through to run an errand. I wasn't in the area for long but the few girls who were out were all pretty large. I'm just not into bigger girls. There were a few near Lowe's but most I saw were south of 105th and by most I really mean just a few. Guys were driving really crazy tonight, too. One guy just decided to very suddenly stop for a girl in front of the Evergreen motel in the right lane of AA. He brought all of us to a very sudden stop. The guy in front of me laid on his horn and the guy still wouldn't move. Then we all got on our horns. Jesus christ, fuckers. I was parked down by 88th to answer a text and I saw another guy decide to stop in the right lane of AA for an SW and blocked traffic, he was met with flashing brights and horns and the girl decided to run-off. Not long after that I watched as a guy decided to cut-off the E-line bus to catch a fat BSW at 97th, the bus driver laid on his horn and the stupid fucker was lucky he didn't get plowed by the E bus. Jesus, people, are you THAT desperate and hard-up? Stop being a kunt in traffic.

That being said, my phone is starting to pick back up again. I'm getting more texts from girls who want to meet, that hasn't really been a thing for most of the summer.

Raven1855
08-24-20, 17:09
I was out Sunday night around 930 PM and caught a glance at a short, petite WSW with blonde hair walking up across from Taco Bell. By the time I turned around she had already been picked up, does anyone have any information on her?

I have noticed this provider walking around in the early evenings in the same area and is not the same person as the WSW I saw last night. Haven't seen Chanel (current name) in awhile since she is now full safety but she is a fun time with a great bubble butt.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?461889-ChanelHeat

Also agree with Street Troller, guys are wildin out there LOL police don't give a fuck anymore. Still, keep your heads on a swivel gents.

WonderGuy69
08-25-20, 03:42
Yeah she goes by some bubblegum handle before in tna, used to cum dump in her many times like 2 3 times a week for $ . 50 BBFS and Greek haven't seen her for a while now. Too much incall run around but had hell of a good time with her tho.

I was out Sunday night around 930 PM and caught a glance at a short, petite WSW with blonde hair walking up across from Taco Bell. By the time I turned around she had already been picked up, does anyone have any information on her?

I have noticed this provider walking around in the early evenings in the same area and is not the same person as the WSW I saw last night. Haven't seen Chanel (current name) in awhile since she is now full safety but she is a fun time with a great bubble butt.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?461889-ChanelHeat

Also agree with Street Troller, guys are wildin out there LOL police don't give a fuck anymore. Still, keep your heads on a swivel gents.

OlFatUncle
08-28-20, 21:01
Was in the area today for a couple of passes. A few more Police parking in interesting places than I liked and many of the little parking scooters. Also a lot of police around the Covid Test Site that's now across from Evergreen. And not much in the way of anything worth attempting to pick up. But there were a few.

BillyKlub
08-29-20, 03:49
I just got back from a drive. Counted about 12 girls out tonight. A cluster of 5 or 6 across from the comfort Inn a few more by KK and about 3 south of 105th. Most didn't peak my interest. The usual gals who never get picked up. There was a blond and a red head (like bright red) that caught my eye. I took too long of a loop to circle back and they were gone. They were definitely together. On my way home I saw them both outside America's Best heading to their room.

Street Troller
08-29-20, 04:21
I haven't been out since last week, first pass through I counted 12 girls but they were all scattered between 85th and 137th. Most bigger girls, not really my thing. The motherload were at 137th, about six of them all grouped together on that lone corner. Too many wigs, eyelashes and bling for me, for some reason I see girls all made-up like that and automatically think "hustler". Nice to look at, though. A few scattered BSWs of all shapes, heights and sizes south of 105th. Tori was out, haven't seen her in a while. There were a few low-rent girls down near 85th. I made a few passes and decided to bail when I ran into Candace. She came over to chat, as she always does. I'm not big on seeing her but tonight she was in one of her trademark micro-short skirts and since I haven't been out I was ready for action. She's looking a bit more rough lately so I decided to ask her for BBBJ with a finish in her mouth. She's stopped offering such service but tonight she accepted. I'm normally not a big BBBJ-to-finish sort of guy, but I wasn't going to find anyone else. So we got down to business and she was smooooooth. I blew really quickly which is unusual for me and I don't think she even noticed. She kept on going and I popped again for a second time. Haven't done that in a looong time. If any of you know Canadace, and I'm sure almost everyone here does, then you know she's not going to tolerate someone going for a second round. So either she didn't pay attention or she didn't care. It'll probably be a while before I try her again, but damn that body. I really love staring at her lower-half.

So there are still girls out but the herd is starting to thin a bit.

Raven1855
08-30-20, 03:43
Saw that the Lowe's parking lot had a couple new additions tonight. Girls were still walking around but idk if I'll be picking up anyone there anytime soon.

OlFatUncle
08-30-20, 10:44
Saw that the Lowe's parking lot had a couple new additions tonight. Girls were still walking around but idk if I'll be picking up anyone there anytime soon.Those have been in use at many Lowe's in the area for a long time. Guess they finally got the order for that one filled.

Colnago
08-30-20, 16:46
Those have been in use at many Lowe's in the area for a long time. Guess they finally got the order for that one filled.I also saw that there is one in the Home Depot in addition to QFC early in May.

Colnago
08-30-20, 16:55
Basically a bust. Overpriced girls, many with bad attitudes. Ridiculous behavior from mongers driving and cock blocking. Pimps who would chase girls even when they were getting picked up. It has been a year to forget. Creme is local. The blonde and her friend who stand next to the St Vincent de Paul are local. I know there are a few others also. If you have been seeing the out of town crew, it might be time to switch over to the local talent.

ByTemexo
08-30-20, 22:28
I was out today, going to Elliot Bay Auto and ran across Creme. She was in a red top, black shorts, stripper heels. I pulled over and she approached my driver window. I asked if she'd like to get in, which she did.

I then looked up and some dude in an Accord (I think) had his phone out and was taking a pic or video. I asked her and she said she knew him. I drove away. She provide a price which seems fairly high. I asked a question or two and decided based on rule and her price it wasn't for me (this is the FIRST time I have picked someone up in years so maybe my price index is way old). I asked for head and was quoted $80, with no touching her.

Anyway, I said thanks for no thanks and asked her to get out.

AND the dude was still taking a video. I drove away after she got out, turn south and at the intersection THERE WAS THE DUDE, taking a video. WTF.

He had an angry look on his face like "what the fuck you doing". I just drove away.

Anyone else see this dude?

GinVermo
08-30-20, 23:05
I had quite the encounter today on the east side of AA at about 136th, right near the northbound bus stop. A good-looking woman, and I mean damned good-looking, came to my driver's window and asked if I "wanted to hang out". So I said, "Sure, who wouldn't? Her reply was, "Got three hundred?" I said no, so she asked if I had two hundred. No, I didn't have that. She finally inquired about one fifty, all without ever offering any service whatsoever and never getting into my vehicle. We parted amicably.

Make no mistake: This chick could easily have commanded $300 for an hour in a secure environment. Naturally fresh face and teeth and what must be a near-perfect body. Short denim skirt, maroon tank top and sparkly high heels. She would not get in and did not offer anything else, nor did I. I'm guessing that if I'd only come to terms, so to speak, my enjoyment would have been tightly covered and the visit as brief as she could make it. That's assuming I wasn't arrested of course.

I may have misjudged, but I believe I spared myself a rather expensive hit. My fellow mongers were circling like madmen. I'm still curious, and your comments / opinions are welcome.

Cdude2
08-31-20, 02:44
I had quite the encounter today on the east side of AA at about 136th, right near the northbound bus stop. A good-looking woman, and I mean damned good-looking, came to my driver's window and asked if I "wanted to hang out". So I said, "Sure, who wouldn't? Her reply was, "Got three hundred?" I said no, so she asked if I had two hundred. No, I didn't have that. She finally inquired about one fifty, all without ever offering any service whatsoever and never getting into my vehicle. We parted amicably.
That is a lot more window talking than I would do. If a girl starts talking through the window I do not say anything and drive away. You do not have to say much to get busted if it is a sting. I do not take that chance.

Colnago
08-31-20, 05:44

Make no mistake: This chick could easily have commanded $300 for an hour in a secure environment. Naturally fresh face and teeth and what must be a near-perfect body. Short denim skirt, maroon tank top and sparkly high heels. She would not get in and did not offer anything else, nor did I. I'm guessing that if I'd only come to terms, so to speak, my enjoyment would have been tightly covered and the visit as brief as she could make it. That's assuming I wasn't arrested of course.

I may have misjudged, but I believe I spared myself a rather expensive hit. My fellow mongers were circling like madmen. I'm still curious, and your comments / opinions are welcome.That is pretty much how it has been all summer. Did she have long blonde hair or long red hair. I have run into two different girls with the same lead line that you described.

Colnago
08-31-20, 06:06
I was out today, going to Elliot Bay Auto and ran across Creme. She was in a red top, black shorts, stripper heels. I pulled over and she approached my driver window. I asked if she'd like to get in, which she did.

I then looked up and some dude in an Accord (I think) had his phone out and was taking a pic or video. I asked her and she said she knew him. I drove away. She provide a price which seems fairly high. I asked a question or two and decided based on rule and her price it wasn't for me (this is the FIRST time I have picked someone up in years so maybe my price index is way old). I asked for head and was quoted $80, with no touching her.

Anyway, I said thanks for no thanks and asked her to get out.

AND the dude was still taking a video. I drove away after she got out, turn south and at the intersection THERE WAS THE DUDE, taking a video. WTF.

He had an angry look on his face like "what the fuck you doing". I just drove away.

Anyone else see this dude?Creme was up by Elliott Bay Motors? That is surprising. She usually stays at 107th and under, though I have picked her up near 145th before when she was just heading out.

GinVermo
08-31-20, 14:08
That is a lot more window talking than I would do. If a girl starts talking through the window I do not say anything and drive away. You do not have to say much to get busted if it is a sting. I do not take that chance.That's my usual strategy too, and for that very reason. If she doesn't get in, just forget it, 'cause she probably isn't worth it in any case. I've come up empty almost all summer. The girls are trying hard to change the whole game: Window negotiations, premium prices, condoms for everything but the cash. Their cosmetics weigh more than their breasts.

It's become a joke really. The parade can still be good, but nobody needs to take a bust. Thanks for the input.

CamelToe2000
09-01-20, 04:47
She was skittish but could be pretty great, once upon a time. I picked her up about 6 months or so ago after not seeing her around in a few years, and she had really declined looks wise. But she had a room at the Everspring and I had thoughts of all the long slow luxuriant BJs she had given me over the years, so I said what the hell. We got there and service was all covered and frantic, just yanking my limp noodle like she's trying to start a lawn mower. She wouldn't take the cover off just for head and wouldn't slow down, so I said fuck it to bail.

As I'm getting dressed, she freaks the fuck out and tells me not to move. I'm confused as hell, and she slowly edges past me to pick up a knife sitting half buried on the table next to me. Knife is giving it too much credit, it's basically a prison shank, like a razor with a duct tape handle or something. I didn't even realize it was there and she's eyeballing me like I was planning on carving her up with it. She's been through some shit apparently and not in a good place in any sense. I'd steer well clear unfortunately.

Anyone know what happened to her? I Have not seen her out for some time. She was flakey at times but also a lot of fun.

Flyer99
09-01-20, 06:15
She was skittish but could be pretty great, once upon a time. I picked her up about 6 months or so ago after not seeing her around in a few years, and she had really declined looks wise. But she had a room at the Everspring and I had thoughts of all the long slow luxuriant BJs she had given me over the years, so I said what the hell. We got there and service was all covered and frantic, just yanking my limp noodle like she's trying to start a lawn mower. She wouldn't take the cover off just for head and wouldn't slow down, so I said fuck it to bail.

As I'm getting dressed, she freaks the fuck out and tells me not to move. I'm confused as hell, and she slowly edges past me to pick up a knife sitting half buried on the table next to me. Knife is giving it too much credit, it's basically a prison shank, like a razor with a duct tape handle or something. I didn't even realize it was there and she's eyeballing me like I was planning on carving her up with it. She's been through some shit apparently and not in a good place in any sense. I'd steer well clear unfortunately.You deserve an award just for going inside that war zone.

BillyKlub
09-01-20, 17:40

As I'm getting dressed, she freaks the fuck out and tells me not to move. I'm confused as hell, and she slowly edges past me to pick up a knife sitting half buried on the table next to me. Knife is giving it too much credit, it's basically a prison shank, like a razor with a duct tape handle or something. I didn't even realize it was there and she's eyeballing me like I was planning on carving her up with it. She's been through some shit apparently and not in a good place in any sense. I'd steer well clear unfortunately.Damn that is sad to hear. I'll admit I have not seen her in more than 2 years. Eventually they all go south it seems. Thanks for the Update CamelToe2000!

MrG2J
09-03-20, 01:45
Got some digits you can PM me so I can get a hold of her?

I haven't been out since last week, first pass through I counted 12 girls but they were all scattered between 85th and 137th. Most bigger girls, not really my thing. The motherload were at 137th, about six of them all grouped together on that lone corner. Too many wigs, eyelashes and bling for me, for some reason I see girls all made-up like that and automatically think "hustler". Nice to look at, though. A few scattered BSWs of all shapes, heights and sizes south of 105th. Tori was out, haven't seen her in a while. There were a few low-rent girls down near 85th. I made a few passes and decided to bail when I ran into Candace. She came over to chat, as she always does. I'm not big on seeing her but tonight she was in one of her trademark micro-short skirts and since I haven't been out I was ready for action. She's looking a bit more rough lately so I decided to ask her for BBBJ with a finish in her mouth. She's stopped offering such service but tonight she accepted. I'm normally not a big BBBJ-to-finish sort of guy, but I wasn't going to find anyone else. So we got down to business and she was smooooooth. I blew really quickly which is unusual for me and I don't think she even noticed. She kept on going and I popped again for a second time. Haven't done that in a looong time. If any of you know Canadace, and I'm sure almost everyone here does, then you know she's not going to tolerate someone going for a second round. So either she didn't pay attention or she didn't care. It'll probably be a while before I try her again, but damn that body. I really love staring at her lower-half.

So there are still girls out but the herd is starting to thin a bit.

MrG2J
09-03-20, 01:52
Blonde goes by Alexus and she's not worth your cash bros. Picked her up, asked for a buck 20 four times while we're on our way to the room, and told her repeatedly yeah I got the cash. Get to the room, she goes nude, covers me up (hate hate hate CBJ), sucks for 5 seconds, barely hard and tells me to fuck her, I get her to suck longer, bend her over, she says not to go hard, I'm going at it and not even a minute into it she says cum already and that we have 2 minutes left, I try to finish but there's no traction and she says cum now, I pull out whip off the condom get dressed and walk out. I get in my car, pull over for a smoke and see that I didn't even drop the cash for such a shitty lay.

There was a blond and a red head (like bright red) that caught my eye. I took too long of a loop to circle back and they were gone. They were definitely together. On my way home I saw them both outside America's Best heading to their room.

CamelToe2000
09-03-20, 03:54
Man, if those walls could talk. Now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably more like a year ago, before I started seeing all the posts about the place. Maybe longer? I dunno, time and space have ceased to have any meaning this year.

I can't find the post but I think Streetroller or somebody mentioned Alexi, skinny WSW with the little dog. Last time I saw her, also quite awhile ago, she mentioned that she has Hep C. I haven't seen her since but she's done bareback w me in the past so I'd be careful there too.

You deserve an award just for going inside that war zone.

GinVermo
09-03-20, 12:29
Blonde goes by Alexus and she's not worth your cash bros. Picked her up, asked for a buck 20 four times while we're on our way to the room, and told her repeatedly yeah I got the cash. Get to the room, she goes nude, covers me up (hate hate hate CBJ), sucks for 5 seconds, barely hard and tells me to fuck her, I get her to suck longer, bend her over, she says not to go hard, I'm going at it and not even a minute into it she says cum already and that we have 2 minutes left, I try to finish but there's no traction and she says cum now, I pull out whip off the condom get dressed and walk out. I get in my car, pull over for a smoke and see that I didn't even drop the cash for such a shitty lay.Sadly, this seems to be the standard these girls are trying to establish: Demanding and collecting way too much quick cash for no service to speak of. I'm GLAD you forgot to pay her! Who wouldn't, with all of that bullshit distraction? I say she got just what she deserved. She covered her own bullshit for a change.

Street Troller
09-03-20, 15:35
I'm glad you asked here instead of via PM. Candace doesn't have a phone and is rather unapologetic about it, always has been. She's very much a "now" kind of SW. She can't ever seem to keep a phone and I've never once been successful at reaching her in the past when she did have one. Now she just tells me, "I'm out ever day, come find me" and that's all you get. But she's not always the best date, I recommend picking-up another girl if you have a choice between Candace and somebody else. But just for reference, I think she's staying at the Oaktree motel and lately have been seeing her out between 85th and 95th. She wears these really tight short skirts which makes her lower-half look fantastic, nice long legs. And usually heels. Long brownish hair.

Got some digits you can PM me so I can get a hold of her?

Street Troller
09-03-20, 15:48
I remember when Alexi was brand-new out there, around 2014. She had a room for quite a while at the Oaktree. She'd actually get dressed-up whenever I arranged a date with her and came to her room. After a few months she started sliding, though, and she can have a temper which flares quite quickly. For some reason I don't recall, I got into a nasty exchange with her over text, something which she misconstrued and she texted me for daaaaays with attempted insults. I finally asked her if she thinks she's so much better than I, then how come she's the one living in flea-bag motels on AA, barely able to take care of herself? That really pissed her off but she stopped. I refused to pick her up for a long time. When I finally did, I saw her at the Klose Inn or whatever that awful trashpit was where the new storage place is now. That place was horrendous. Then I saw her quite a few times when she got an apartment next to the Comfort Inn farther up Aurora. That was probably four years ago. She was usually a good time and provided well, could be friendly but it was the suddenly switch in temper which I always hated dealing with. I hadn't seen her around again until last spring, almost didn't recognize her as she'd gained some weight, and she was very friendly until I asked for the same service she always used to give and she got rather dour and said she doesn't offer anything bare anymore. She got out right there in a huff.

I can't find the post but I think Streetroller or somebody mentioned Alexi, skinny WSW with the little dog. Last time I saw her, also quite awhile ago, she mentioned that she has Hep C. I haven't seen her since but she's done bareback w me in the past so I'd be careful there too.

TakingABreak
09-03-20, 15:54
I see street walkers and often feel bad for them. Most don't look very happy.

Jonderin
09-04-20, 19:30
I'm glad you asked here instead of via PM. Candace doesn't have a phone and is rather unapologetic about it, always has been. She's very much a "now" kind of SW. She can't ever seem to keep a phone and I've never once been successful at reaching her in the past when she did have one. Now she just tells me, "I'm out ever day, come find me" and that's all you get. But she's not always the best date, I recommend picking-up another girl if you have a choice between Candace and somebody else. But just for reference, I think she's staying at the Oaktree motel and lately have been seeing her out between 85th and 95th. She wears these really tight short skirts which makes her lower-half look fantastic, nice long legs. And usually heels. Long brownish hair.That's weird it seems she's losing a lot of busy that way for a relatively low cost item.

Street Troller
09-05-20, 19:12
I went out for my weekly cruise Friday evening. Mostly fat BSWs, one wearing a thong but with her fat ass cheeks consuming the back string made her look completely bottomless from the rear. Still, there is some activity out there. In the area of 90th I spotted a tall blonde SW, thin, wearing very short cut-off denim shorts and her hair looked to be dreaded or maybe just really matted. She had a great body and a nice face, seemed familiar but I don't think I've seen her out there for a looong time. I made three attempts to pick her up and she just looked at me and kept walking each time. I didn't see her get in anyone else's car, either. I finally gave up around 97th and when I did my second pass through she was long gone. Up at the bust stop at AM / PM on 105th I spotted blonde Amanda who I had met back in June. I couldn't get her attention, though, as she was smoking and jabbering away with earnest to her fellow bus travelers. The only way I could have gotten her is to have gotten out and walked over and I wasn't about to do that. Couldn't get anyone else to return messages, so after a couple of passes I bailed from the scene. There was also a lot of wacky driving behavior, just too much for me to deal with.

Its Crazy
09-06-20, 01:43
Would occasional pics help anyone out there?

I've noticed a lot of "Blonde with little tits and a nice ass" or "LSW with a nice rack and a red dress". While well intentioned, the descriptions could match a lot of girls. Maybe pics could help people narrow down who is who?

Here are some shots as I was heading down AA this past week.

Colnago
09-06-20, 23:35
In the area of 90th I spotted a tall blonde SW, thin, wearing very short cut-off denim shorts and her hair looked to be dreaded or maybe just really matted. She had a great body and a nice face, seemed familiar but I don't think I've seen her out there for a looong time. I made three attempts to pick her up and she just looked at me and kept walking each time. I didn't see her get in anyone else's car, either. I finally gave up around 97th and when I did my second pass through she was long gone.I have seen her out several times this summer. I never stopped to talk to her and find out her deal. I do remember wondering why she wasn't picked up more often. She might be more into the drug scene then the SW scene.

MartyByrde
09-06-20, 23:44
I see street walkers and often feel bad for them. Most don't look very happy.I suspect it is not a pleasant job, and also not very rewarding.

Colnago
09-07-20, 04:36
I am so sick of these dumb out of towners walking in the street. The light skinned girl that hangs with fat Asian has been walking next to the middle lane. I almost blasted her a few days ago when she stepped into my lane. Stands there like she is hailing a cab. What a turd. Tonight, Shamoo The Whale wearing a lime colored dress is talking with a car that is in the center left hand turn lane. At the last moment, she steps away from the car and is then standing in my lane. I nearly ran her down. I will be happy when all these girls are gone.

TakingABreak
09-07-20, 19:02
I suspect it is not a pleasant job, and also not very rewarding.I don't think I could ever pick one up.

Street Troller
09-07-20, 19:28
This weekend I saw the return of SWs standing on the elevated medians and waving people down across from the Jack in the Box as well. How is anyone supposed to stop and grab a hooker when she's standing on that sucker? Also, the out-of-towners draw a lot of pimp activity, I've noticed that a lot of the cars that suddenly stop in traffic and block everyone are actually pimps trying to hassle or recruit girls not yet in their stables. They don't care if anyone gets pissed and blows the horn, it's business to them. If police are serious about going after traffickers, then I'd think that stopping anyone who blocks traffic on AA while talking to SWs on the sidewalk would be a target. But what do I know. I had a friendly chat with two old-time SWs I've known for a few years over this weekend and they both told me that pimps are stopping and harassing them right on Aurora even when they're not working.

That being said, over this past weekend I've noticed a new crew of mostly white blonde SWs out walking from Lowe's up to 145th, anyone else notice the same?

I am so sick of these dumb out of towners walking in the street. The light skinned girl that hangs with fat Asian has been walking next to the middle lane. I almost blasted her a few days ago when she stepped into my lane. Stands there like she is hailing a cab. What a turd. Tonight, Shamoo The Whale wearing a lime colored dress is talking with a car that is in the center left hand turn lane. At the last moment, she steps away from the car and is then standing in my lane. I nearly ran her down. I will be happy when all these girls are gone.

BillyKlub
09-07-20, 19:38
I am so sick of these dumb out of towners walking in the street. The light skinned girl that hangs with fat Asian has been walking next to the middle lane. I almost blasted her a few days ago when she stepped into my lane. Stands there like she is hailing a cab. What a turd. Tonight, Shamoo The Whale wearing a lime colored dress is talking with a car that is in the center left hand turn lane. At the last moment, she steps away from the car and is then standing in my lane. I nearly ran her down. I will be happy when all these girls are gone.I was out and saw her too. What the hell is she doing?

There is another black girl who wears short shorts but has big ear muff style headphones and wears like tinted ski goggles. Just rocking out as she walks down the street Bouncing her booty. She must be on some good drugs I guess?

IraSpa
09-08-20, 02:09

I've noticed a lot of "Blonde with little tits and a nice ass" or "LSW with a nice rack and a red dress". While well intentioned, the descriptions could match a lot of girls. Maybe pics could help people narrow down who is who?

Here are some shots as I was heading down AA this past week.Who is the brunette in the jean shorts and white top? I've seen her out quite a bit and I'm very interested.

Jonderin
09-08-20, 16:38

Here are some shots as I was heading down AA this past week.Good idea. I like contestant #3, those legs are doing it right.

MartiniDan
09-10-20, 00:30
I was on the hunt and saw long legged whit hair gal in leopard shorts. I circled around a few times and kept missing my mark to land my hook. I ended up grabbing a bite at Kid Valley and circle back but did not see her. Saw a hot WSW while eating but she also was hone. Saw many larger than I prefer. Any inf on this long legged gal?

TotalAssman68
09-13-20, 11:22
I will be coming home to visit Seattle in October, 1st week. Haven't been home in 7 years. Can someone please tell me if the is a stroll map for Seattle? Or where the best areas are to hunt. Been a little inactive in Philly due to corona. Feel free to PM me or reply. I can hook you guys up when you visit Philly.

Raven1855
09-13-20, 16:42
I will be coming home to visit Seattle in October, 1st week. Haven't been home in 7 years. Can someone please tell me if the is a stroll map for Seattle? Or where the best areas are to hunt. Been a little inactive in Philly due to corona. Feel free to PM me or reply. I can hook you guys up when you visit Philly.The main stroll in Seattle is on HWY 99 (Aurora Ave N) between 85th (jack in the box) and 145th (Kidd Valley). You'll see concentrations of SWs at 100th (oak tree plaza), 125th (Krispy Kreme), and 137th with loners working corners in between.

Was out Friday and Saturday and most of the girls are BSWs that are a little bigger, not my type. Not much quality talent out there at the moment tbh.

Monger37
09-14-20, 19:57
The main stroll in Seattle is on HWY 99 (Aurora Ave N) between 85th (jack in the box) and 145th (Kidd Valley). You'll see concentrations of SWs at 100th (oak tree plaza), 125th (Krispy Kreme), and 137th with loners working corners in between.

Was out Friday and Saturday and most of the girls are BSWs that are a little bigger, not my type. Not much quality talent out there at the moment tbh.Got any friendlies numbers you can give us? First fine out there for me don't want to be in a sting.

BusSit69
09-14-20, 21:55
Should have been here this summer chief, all kinds of sweet sugar wall $$ Its quiet now!

I will be coming home to visit Seattle in October, 1st week. Haven't been home in 7 years. Can someone please tell me if the is a stroll map for Seattle? Or where the best areas are to hunt. Been a little inactive in Philly due to corona. Feel free to PM me or reply. I can hook you guys up when you visit Philly.

Raven1855
09-14-20, 22:55
Got any friendlies numbers you can give us? First fine out there for me don't want to be in a sting.It's sparse out there now, most of the hot ones have left.

If you go out just remember to never discuss anything through the window. If she doesn't immediately get in, leave because she's not worth it. Also only pick up girls up side streets, please do not stop in the middle of the road smh LOL.

LE has been fairly light all summer but since the new police chief has put 100 officers back on patrol I've noticed an increased presence. Yesterday 6 cruisers converged at the pot shop by burgermaster, I can only assume there was a robbery of some sort there. I also saw a few cars pulled over during the weekend, I'm unsure if any were Johns though.

Happy pooning.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattles-new-police-chief-reassigning-100-cops-to-patrol-to-improve-911-response-times-cut-back-on-overtime/

BbwBanger
09-15-20, 18:05
There are some big girl out right now.

Time to hit the cash machine and do some hoggin'.

Camhole
09-16-20, 20:31
After sacrificing many, many, many shiny white balls to the golf gods over the weekend I had the need to visit Puetz and restock. Saw a couple heifers out there around 3 pm but not much else.

Colnago
09-16-20, 22:28
There are some gems in the high 80- mid 90's. Stop spending your time near KK. Service is better and cuter down by the storage units.

Facials
09-17-20, 23:17
There are some gems in the high 80- mid 90's. Stop spending your time near KK. Service is better and cuter down by the storage units.If you like AA ghetto hoes with their pimps at the smoke shop that dumb rapper from the chop owns.

GangBangLeader
09-18-20, 09:31
She may not be Latina, but who is the tiny woman that is walking with her headphones in?

She usually is wearing running shoes. Can't be much over 21.

5' 100 lbs. Saw her up at 137th but will see he walking down by Home Depot to 141.

I never see her talking to the other women. She looks hot. Is she any fun?

Colnago
09-18-20, 21:39
If you like AA ghetto hoes with their pimps at the smoke shop that dumb rapper from the chop owns.There are two WSW who have been around for two or more seasons who work down there to stay away from the drama. Both have impeccable hygiene, reasonable in their price structure. There is also the LSW that you like in the Daisy Dukes and blonde hair who is down there regularly. Tori so flexy also tends to stroll down there. But hey, if over priced girls and bad service are your thing, KK is perfect for you.

Raven1855
09-19-20, 00:16
She may not be Latina, but who is the tiny woman that is walking with her headphones in?

5' 100 lbs. Saw her up at 137th but will see he walking down by Home Depot to 141.

I never see her talking to the other women. She looks hot. Is she any fun?What time of day do you see her normally?

Just my type, I'll pick her up and TOFTT haha.

Raven1855
09-19-20, 00:40
There are two WSW who have been around for two or more seasons who work down there to stay away from the drama. Both have impeccable hygiene, reasonable in their price structure. There is also the LSW that you like in the Daisy Dukes and blonde hair who is down there regularly. Tori so flexy also tends to stroll down there. But hey, if over priced girls and bad service are your thing, KK is perfect for you.I tend to troll 85th to Kid Valley but I agree, the girls with the lowest rates and the best service are down in the 80's-109th. The problem is the popular ones get picked up so quickly it's tough to even get them LOL.

Daytime I'd say KK is better because there's more motels up there that girls can have incalls in and they are also generally hotter. Most are safety girls in my experience tho and have premium rates.

Street Troller
09-21-20, 03:51
First time out in a while on Sunday evening. Some girls out, more than a handful, but most were fat and not my thing. Two nice BSWs by 137th but I didn't get the feeling they'd be a great date so I just looked. I passed a blonde in her car applying her make-up on 97th, she waved each time I passed but whenever I stopped she never got out. I parked by IHOP, ie the pimp observation station, to watch the scene. I watched two cars tear-up the parking lot by doing donuts while a very fat BSW shook her tits at them and turned to twerk her fat ass. Not attractive at all. Watched a couple of fat BSWs across the street at the pedestrian bridge when a nice thin spinner white girl came out. I decided to try her and when I met-up with her at her corner she came to my window. It was then that I recognized her as the young gal with a kunty attitude I had met a couple of months ago. I didn't give her the time of day, I hit the gas and burned out of there. She yelled at me as I tore away. On a return pass through I saw her leaning into a passenger-side window at a stop sign at another corner while four or five cars waited behind. These girls and guys think nothing of holding-up traffic to do their business right in front of everybody. I ran into Candace on 96th but decided not to pick her up. So I wasn't enamored with anyone and left after about an hour.

ChampDaddy
09-23-20, 02:38

I never see her talking to the other women. She looks hot. Is she any fun?If it's who I think you're talking about her name is Zadaya. She's short, light skin BSW, Brown / blonde dyed hair, skinny athletic build, tan, usually has AirPods and running shoes on, and walks pretty fast compared to the other chicks. She's from Chicago, and she's in town for a few months. Kinda strict on her rules, but her body is super banging. YMMV.

BillyKlub
09-23-20, 14:38
Lots of action out on my way home last night. I counted 16 different girls around midnight on Tuesday night. Usually pretty dead lately. Mostly the usual BSW some big some skinny. Didn't stop since I've had mixed experiences in the past. Saw one really hot white SW up by O'reillys around 140th. Skinny waist but curves in the right places. Long black hair with bangs. There were like 10 other mongers trying to pick her up. Someone beat me every time but she never got in as far as I could tell. Probably expensive. Anyone know who she is?

Street Troller
09-24-20, 02:59
I was on scene for a bit on Tuesday evening as well, meeting-up with a regular girl I'd known for a few years now. She was late so I parked near Lowe's to wait. I was not paying attention outside and someone startled me with a knock on the window. It was a short, large BSW with blue hair asking if I wanted a date. I wasn't parked anywhere near the main action so she must have been trolling the parking lot. There were a collection of girls near the Midas all grouped together. I saw Tiny walking down near 105th. I like some of the selection out there some nights but I just am not in the mood for the out-of-towners anymore. I watched two guys literally stop in the street, in the left-hand lane to a dead-stop, to pick up an SW. What's interesting is that each time the girls actually got in. Cops will be returning to AA at some point, you boneheads better knock that shit off. When I finally met-up with my date for the night she told me that guys have been doing stuuuuupid shit in traffic lately to get a girl's attention.

Lots of action out on my way home last night. I counted 16 different girls around midnight on Tuesday night. Usually pretty dead lately. Mostly the usual BSW some big some skinny. Didn't stop since I've had mixed experiences in the past. Saw one really hot white SW up by O'reillys around 140th. Skinny waist but curves in the right places. Long black hair with bangs. There were like 10 other mongers trying to pick her up. Someone beat me every time but she never got in as far as I could tell. Probably expensive. Anyone know who she is?

BillyKlub
09-25-20, 08:40
I was on scene for a bit on Tuesday evening as well, meeting-up with a regular girl I'd known for a few years now. She was late so I parked near Lowe's to wait. I was not paying attention outside and someone startled me with a knock on the window. It was a short, large BSW with blue hair asking if I wanted a date. I wasn't parked anywhere near the main action so she must have been trolling the parking lot. There were a collection of girls near the Midas all grouped together. I saw Tiny walking down near 105th. I like some of the selection out there some nights but I just am not in the mood for the out-of-towners anymore. I watched two guys literally stop in the street, in the left-hand lane to a dead-stop, to pick up an SW. What's interesting is that each time the girls actually got in. Cops will be returning to AA at some point, you boneheads better knock that shit off. When I finally met-up with my date for the night she told me that guys have been doing stuuuuupid shit in traffic lately to get a girl's attention.I agree. I too have witnessed stupid behavior from guys stopping right on 99 or flipping you-turns acting like idiots. The city council may have voted to "defund" SPD but it amounts to less than 5% of their budget so they will be back soon. It's not a free for all dumb shits.

Colnago
09-25-20, 21:44
Lots of action out on my way home last night. I counted 16 different girls around midnight on Tuesday night. Usually pretty dead lately. Mostly the usual BSW some big some skinny. Didn't stop since I've had mixed experiences in the past. Saw one really hot white SW up by O'reillys around 140th. Skinny waist but curves in the right places. Long black hair with bangs. There were like 10 other mongers trying to pick her up. Someone beat me every time but she never got in as far as I could tell. Probably expensive. Anyone know who she is?Her name is Camille.

BillyKlub
09-25-20, 23:38
Her name is Camille.Thanks for the tip Colnago! Does she advertise anywhere or just walk the stroll? Do you know what her rates are? She was pretty damn hot!

Seattle Dad
09-26-20, 14:15
Huge Texas girl near the Emerald, cute face, great lips. Said she's 23.

Tempted, but did not partake. Yet.

Every once in awhile it's fun to mount a mountain.

Anybody seen her?

Street Troller
09-27-20, 22:24
Pretty vacant on Saturday night. I was through for one pass the evening prior and there were girls out, but not on Saturday. It's as though the out-of-towners all jumped on a flight and left. By 12:30 am, pretty much all of the girls who did show-up were gone and the scene was empty.

Mostly fat girls out, both BSW and WSW. The two skinny girls I saw were across from IHOP, one black and one white, and they both drew some serious attention. I watched cars lined-up four-deep to each await their turn to negotiate. One by one they all pulled-up to talk through the window to eventually drive-off without reaching terms. The two would stand back out on Aurora and turn to shake their asses at drivers, most of whom pulled-over to talk only to again drive away without an agreement. I watched this go on with amusement for at least a half-hour. I figured that if THAT many men stopped to negotiate and all of them drove-away without any agreement, the girls were either asking for an absurdly high rate or they were very limited on service. The WSW was short, very spinner with small breasts and a great little body, long brown hair. I'd met her last month ago in that same vicinity and she was very kunty to me. The BSW had shoulder-length curly hair, a bit taller, black miniskirt, nice frame on her. But that 'ho school of business education was on full display with those two. Having that many men stop with interest and letting ALL of them drive-on without striking a deal. Way to hold your line and get zero return, ladies. Should be a clear indication that what you're asking and / or providing for the price is way out of alignment with the market. Hell who knows, I was certainly entertained by watching it.

I saw Candace at the bus stop in front of the Days Inn near 90th, for those of you who've asked where to find her. I also saw native Melissa out walking a few times through the night. I saw the brunette girl I think everyone is referring to as Camille up by 137th, she and I exchanged eye contact and I could have scooped her but she wasn't really my thing. All of the remaining few girls who were out were seriously horrendously fat. One gigantic SW was wrapped in fishnet stockings which could have been used by a commercial fisherman to catch a massive payload of fish.

GinVermo
09-28-20, 02:28
Tell you what, ST, I was probably one of the fellas you saw! You're a hundred percent correct. For starters, the BSW you mention just would not get in. She was kind enough to reach in and fondle my aching genitals, but then asked how much time I was looking to spend with her. I told her I couldn't discuss that through the window, because if I agreed to some kind of compensation, in a court of law they could prove that I was soliciting. It all went right over her head. I wished her a good evening and drove away with all of my money.

Time was, a lady would hop right in and offer service. Nowadays, they all seem to be following the TNA model of big bucks first, all covered service (if any) later. I'm just not going to support that, on the stroll or elsewhere, and it's apparent that other mongers aren't willing to either. Like any reasonable client, my goal is the shortest time possible to reach the objective for a reasonable donation. The ladies would do much better to take advantage of that, but they seem to prefer chasing us off. It is a sad state of affairs out there.

Michael1967
09-28-20, 21:00
Drove through the area again last night. 3 BSW around the corner of 148th and Pac Hwy. They were hanging out about 100 ft from Pac Hwy (to the west) and would leave and walk one block each way and return to the same spot.

1 tall thin BSW with purple hair.

1 short light-skinned BSW with a fantastic ass (not too big) and blonde hair.

1 short average sized BSW with dark hair.

So, there was something for everyone (if you like BSWs).

I was really tempted to go after the one with the nice ass, but something about black women with blonde hair simply turns me off. There was also a young, white female walking up and down the street in a mini-skirt, but she may have just been walking to the store and back. Many cars circled and slowed for her (including me) and she did not look at traffic once. At one point, a black guy walked along with her trying to talk to her and she ignored him. So, I backed off as I don't want to harass civilians.

PeterHouston
09-28-20, 23:24
Exited I 5 southbound at 45 and 50th exit yesterday about 1 pm. There was attractive WSW in short skirt just standing on the NW corner. Would have stopped but just left an AMP which took good care of me.

Have never seen one there before.

Michael1967
09-29-20, 12:29
Drove through the area again last night. 3 BSW around the corner of 148th and Pac Hwy. They were hanging out about 100 ft from Pac Hwy (to the west) and would leave and walk one block each way and return to the same spot.
Correction it was S. 146th and Pac Hwy S.

Yiggy
09-29-20, 16:51
Lots of action out on my way home last night. I counted 16 different girls around midnight on Tuesday night. Usually pretty dead lately. Mostly the usual BSW some big some skinny. Didn't stop since I've had mixed experiences in the past. Saw one really hot white SW up by O'reillys around 140th. Skinny waist but curves in the right places. Long black hair with bangs. There were like 10 other mongers trying to pick her up. Someone beat me every time but she never got in as far as I could tell. Probably expensive. Anyone know who she is?One poster said Camille but I think you're describing Layah. They both have curves, but Camille dress more provocatively and has a bigger butt, is much older and I wouldn't call her waist skinny. When I picked her up she was in an all fishnets body suit that was barely street legal. Layah wears normal tops and booty shorts or skirts. Both charge $$.

Colnago
09-29-20, 20:52
Thanks for the tip Colnago! Does she advertise anywhere or just walk the stroll? Do you know what her rates are? She was pretty damn hot!I don't think she advertises. I have only seen her on the stroll. Not sure what her price structure is.

Colnago
09-29-20, 20:57
One poster said Camille but I think you're describing Layah. They both have curves, but Camille dress more provocatively and has a bigger butt, is much older and I wouldn't call her waist skinny. When I picked her up she was in an all fishnets body suit that was barely street legal. Layah wears normal tops and booty shorts or skirts. Both charge $$.I don't think we are talking about the same Camille. Camille I am referring to is probably a size 1.

BillyKlub
09-29-20, 21:02
One poster said Camille but I think you're describing Layah. They both have curves, but Camille dress more provocatively and has a bigger butt, is much older and I wouldn't call her waist skinny. When I picked her up she was in an all fishnets body suit that was barely street legal. Layah wears normal tops and booty shorts or skirts. Both charge $$.Interesting. I wondered if they were talking about the same girl I saw. I don't think anyone would doubt she was hot. I've been out 3 nights since then and have not seen her again. I did see another girl on the other side of the street by the thrift shop but she was not nearly as pretty.

All I can add to my original post is that she was wearing like a tight form fitting minidress that was white and looked like it had black pinstripes. Curvy hips and ass to die for. Skinny waist and big bust. She had almost Betty Page style bangs and black or dark brown hair to the middle of her back. Every time I passed her she was leaned into the drivers side of a car (which I hate when they do). First in front of the old Sams Club then further up until say 142nd, always on the east side of the street. I really hate when they won't get in and negotiate. I usually just drive off and never tolerate that shit but she was hot. Like I said each time I circled back it seemed like she never actually got in anyone's ride. Most likely wanted the moon for a date.

Anyway that's all I got.

Colnago
09-29-20, 21:05
This is Camille.

Colnago
09-29-20, 21:08
Interesting. I wondered if they were talking about the same girl I saw. I don't think anyone would doubt she was hot. I've been out 3 nights since then and have not seen her again. I did see another girl on the other side of the street by the thrift shop but she was not nearly as pretty.

All I can add to my original post is that she was wearing like a tight form fitting minidress that was white and looked like it had black pinstripes. Curvy hips and ass to die for. Skinny waist and big bust. She had almost Betty Page style bangs and black or dark brown hair to the middle of her back. Every time I passed her she was leaned into the drivers side of a car (which I hate when they do). First in front of the old Sams Club then further up until say 142nd, always on the east side of the street. I really hate when they won't get in and negotiate. I usually just drive off and never tolerate that shit but she was hot. Like I said each time I circled back it seemed like she never actually got in anyone's ride. Most likely wanted the moon for a date.

Anyway that's all I got.Camille has several wigs that she wears. They are the high end ones made from real hair, so they are pretty convincing. The reason I said you probably saw Camille is because I saw her out that night in a dark haired wig.

BillyKlub
09-29-20, 21:21
Camille has several wigs that she wears. They are the high end ones made from real hair, so they are pretty convincing. The reason I said you probably saw Camille is because I saw her out that night in a dark haired wig.Nice! I don't remember seeing tattoos but can't remember if the dress had sleeves or not. Either way that girl in your pic is smoking hot. That could be her. I will have to keep an eye out for her.

GruveMan
09-30-20, 19:38
Saw her at 137th and AA today. Haven't seen her before. Hot little mixed spinner. Any info on her?

Fillipino
09-30-20, 20:10
This is Camille.You can tell the pic is altered from the distorted lines near the buttocks.

ArthurMorgan
09-30-20, 22:49
You can tell the pic is altered from the distorted lines near the buttocksIndeed that's ridiculous how they're using apps to make them appear more desirable than they really are.

BillyKlub
09-30-20, 22:52
You can tell the pic is altered from the distorted lines near the buttocks.Probably just a butt boost making her ass even juicier!

TheNovelist
10-01-20, 00:00
Exited I 5 southbound at 45 and 50th exit yesterday about 1 pm. There was attractive WSW in short skirt just standing on the NW corner. Would have stopped but just left an AMP which took good care of me.

Have never seen one there before.Are you sure she was a SW? Where did you see her? Was she at the actual offramp? On 50th? 45th? Your details are pretty vague because that's a 5 block range.

BigDuke9286
10-01-20, 20:13
3:00 this afternoon lots of action.

Across from the Walgreens at 145th. At skinny BSW's. Look good.

137th a congregation of five. One very young skinny blackl, 2 med heavu blacks, 2 med heavy white.

Office Depot. Somewhat attractive mixed wit bright orange hair.

Krispy Kreme attractive skinny white, medium white with long blonde hair.

South side of 125 hv 2 medium BSW.

GinVermo
10-01-20, 23:17
3:00 this afternoon lots of action.

Across from the Walgreens at 145th. At skinny BSW's. Look good.

137th a congregation of five. One very young skinny blackl, 2 med heavu blacks, 2 med heavy white.

Office Depot. Somewhat attractive mixed wit bright orange hair.

Krispy Kreme attractive skinny white, medium white with long blonde hair.

South side of 125 hv 2 medium BSW.Sounds like a normal, sunny day on AA! Hopefully, some of them were actual providers at reasonable street prices. But I doubt it.

PeterHouston
10-02-20, 00:10
NO I am not 100% sure. Sure looked the part. And was just hanging out through several light cycles. Just hanging around. If one saw her on AA there would be no doubt.

I thought I said the NW corner of FWy exit and 50th. Not 45th.

She was standing on the NW corner at the intersection of 50th and 5th Ave (which apparently is the street we exit onto off the freeway) near the you district in Seattle.

Are you sure she was a SW? Where did you see her? Was she at the actual offramp? On 50th? 45th? Your details are pretty vague because that's a 5 block range.

QuentinT
10-02-20, 02:53
Greetings, gents. I've lurked on this forum for the past few months, and lurked AA for the past few years, but I finally decided to partake a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd share my experiences here. I'll note here that, as you might guess from my username, I do have a foot fetish, and I've been looking for girls who will indulge me if possible. Not every girl will, as we'll see. Maybe this information can help other fetishist mongers on the forum.

My first attempt was a couple of weeks ago. I cruised up and down AA looking for a girl who I liked the overall look of, and who was wearing sandals or high heels, as I figured that that might be a sign that she'd be more open to doing foot stuff. I found a thin, blonde WSW in a white skirt and silver heels walking with a A / LSW along AA at 93rd. I turned onto 93rd, and the WSW approached my window alone. When she asked if I wanted a date, I said yes, and explained that I was looking to do some foot fetish stuff, she looked somewhere between confused and distraught, eventually just saying, "No, I can't. I can't do that. " Thinking it was a bust, I started driving away, then shortly heard a whistle and looked back to see the other girl waving at me. I turned around to talk with her, and she said she heard that I had a foot fetish and said, "I can do that. Soooo. What do I do?" Unfortunately for me, she just wasn't my type--painted line-eyebrows, Adidas sneakers, kinda chunky--so I said thanks, but no thanks. As I drove off I heard her shout, "But I have good feet!" Uh huh.

Frustrated with that experience, but still wanting to get *something* I out of the night, I pulled over into the parking lot south of the Taco Bell after seeing an older brunette. She got in and insisted that we get as far from AA as we could while we discussed things. She said she could do a BBBJ with CIM for 80, and I agreed. We found a spot on a small street, and she did a good job of taking it all in, but she did kinda rush, saying that she didn't want to be in that spot for too long. OK experience overall. She said her name was Jenny.

My next attempt at some foot fun was last week. I found a fair-skinned, brunette WSW in short shorts and sandals walking south on AA near Chick-Fil-A. When I stopped to talk to her, she agreed to doing some foot stuff and got in. She took me to her room, which was in a nice hotel near 130th. She had me wait on the bed while she went into the bathroom for what seemed like an eternity. It sounded like she was taking a shower, but when she walked back out, she was still fully dressed in the same outfit, sans the sandals. It turns out that she was washing her legs and feet, and had even applied some nice-smelling lotion on her feet to get them looking and feeling their nicest! I did some foot kissing and such, and got a foot job from her after that. It was a pretty good time. Her name was Laylah.

The most recent attempt was with a WSW with long black hair, a bit on the chubby side, who I saw at 103rd. She agreed to a foot job in the car for 60 with the caveat that she had never given one before. We found a spot, I cleaned her feet, and got to it. When it came time to finish, though, she lifted her feet up and away as I was about to finish on them. I told her,'Well that's part of what a foot job is", and she said, "*That's* I what a foot job is? I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" So, at least she was apologetic about not giving me the entire experience, but yeah, she's not OK with finishing on her feet. So, I won't be seeing her again. I didn't catch her name, but she said she does mostly internet appointments anyway, and that she isn't out on the street much. She said she had seen someone earlier that day who paid her 400 to let him do her while smoking crack. OK.

So it's been hit-or-miss with this kind of stuff so far. Does anyone know of any SWs or providers who are foot fetish friendly, or fetish friendly in general?

Street Troller
10-03-20, 18:11
Went out for a bit on Friday evening, sometime around 10 pm. Almost all BSWs out from 145th to 85th, spotted some nice shapely BSWs on the corners south of 90th, so they appear to be spreading-out a bit more. I saw one lone WSW near the pedestrian overpass on AA, looked to be about 20 and blonde, but not really my body type. So last night's selection wasn't looking too bad, some nice thin girls mixed-in with the heavy chicks. I passed a tallish BSW in a long black wig and green hotpants at the storage building at 96th (and she waved as I passed. I decided to circle the block and intercept her, not really expecting much to come of our negotiation. As I pulled up she approached my passenger side and immediately got in. That was a good sign and it surprised me, so I said to her, "wow, girls these days won't get in anymore and want to negotiate through the window". She replied, "I hate that and it makes it really obvious as to what you're doing. Do you want to drive around the block while we talk?" Her name is Abby, agreed to all open menu without any sort of fuss, quoted a bit high but we came to an agreement while telling me that she never rushes her dates. Her incall was in the very north edge of Shoreline, so we went there. She kept the room pretty clean, said she only used it as an incall but stays at an AirBnB in another location. Nice BBBJ, good enthusiastic finish, all with a very mellow attitude which made the entire process very easy-going. She's from Los Angeles but lives in Las Vegas but has been in this area for over a month and plans to stay most of the winter. I asked her if we could re-negotiate a lower-rate if I saw her on a regular basis and she was into that.

She did tell me that lately it's been slow and guys have been reluctant to pay the higher LA and Vegas rates. She's at least smart enough to adjust accordingly instead of strictly adhering to a line which nobody will pay. So last night was a good night. I just haven't been taking my chances with most of the girls out there because I'm at the point of believing that most encounters won't go anywhere. If I approach every one of them, I might find something, I just haven't been willing lately.

Asianguy
10-03-20, 21:16
Saw 5 slim BSW out today and 1 WSW. Heavy traffic no popo. Looks like all the Cali girls headed south for the winter.

MongerSeeker
10-03-20, 22:15
There was 3 WSW's in SD. There was this one blonde that was charging $80. Years ago there some SW's that would come down from up north. The ones from the northwest were always the best. They were more willing to please & reasonably priced. Not sure where the other girls went. My guess is that quite a few are in Portland. The downside is that they were charging high prices. We mongers need to stick together and just say no to ridiculously high prices. It just amazing how much cheaper the girls are on the east coast. I simply refuse to pay high prices

Saw 5 slim BSW out today and 1 WSW. Heavy traffic no popo. Looks like all the Cali girls headed south for the winter.

Monger37
10-04-20, 04:53
Do not talk to Candice she is a scammer first charged 60 for BJ with condom then tried to say she lost the money somewhere blaming me. LOL kicked the ***** out while she was threatening me and swerved off waste of time.

Dr Tardis
10-04-20, 18:17
There was 3 WSW's in SD. There was this one blonde that was charging $80. Years ago there some SW's that would come down from up north. The ones from the northwest were always the best. They were more willing to please & reasonably priced. Not sure where the other girls went. My guess is that quite a few are in Portland. The downside is that they were charging high prices. We mongers need to stick together and just say no to ridiculously high prices. It just amazing how much cheaper the girls are on the east coast. I simply refuse to pay high pricesWithout a doubt my friend. They set the price we set the demand, prices follow demand. Simple economics.

Street Troller
10-04-20, 20:17
I have to agree, I generally pass her by but lately she's taken to coming over and chatting with me if I'm at a light or a stop sign. She never used to be chatty, pretty much all about the money. Every now and then I'll decide to date her, but usually I can find better or simply just go home and save my money. FWIW, most of the girls out there don't like her, either. She's got a reputation and a lot of the girls will tolerate her but not let het get away with stuff. About eight years ago a handful of girls tackled her at a motel and held her down while they shaved her head. Veteran mongers here will remember when Candace was a sporting a buzz-cut. So, it's not just us mongers, she pisses-off her fellow SWs, too. She talks a tough game if you let her, just tell her to fuck off and tell her do what she's threatening to do, most likely all she'll do is yell. First night I met her years ago she was so unreasonable that I pulled over to drop her back off after only about two minutes in the car. She told me that she was only 17 and so she was calling the police on me unless I paid her. I told her to do it, she took out her phone and I grabbed it out of her hand and threw it out my window. "Oh shit, what are you going to do now? Better go get your phone, cops are waiting!". She was really pissed, calling me names, but I'll be damned if she didn't hop-out and go running after it. I'd recommend that newbies to the scene out there not pick her up, but if she does get in your car don't let her pull you around. She'll eventually fuck off.

Do not talk to Candice she is a scammer first charged 60 for BJ with condom then tried to say she lost the money somewhere blaming me. LOL kicked the ***** out while she was threatening me and swerved off waste of time.

Colnago
10-04-20, 22:07
I never had any issues with Candace, but I did stop seeing her when her drug use was getting out of control. One time she forgot her purse in my car because she was in such a hurry to get to her supplier. That was about the time I just stopped seeing her. I have heard stories about her going a off on people.

RockChalk
10-04-20, 23:35
Had some biz to take care of near Aurora Ave on Saturday and I was pulling up to the stop sign next to the Burgermaster, when a woman walks up to my passenger door.

She was wearing glasses and was wearing a drab grey dress and kind of had a "Mom body. I roll down the window and she asked if "if I was looking for a date?

She surprised me because, honestly, she didn't look like a SW at all. Not dressed sexy and wasnt sexy in the least I told her no, that I was just out doing errands and then drove away when the light turned green.

Well, as I was driving, I thought, "maybe that could actually be fun" and turned around and caught up to her in the IHOP parking lot. I motioned her over and she hopped in. I drove away and we were talking and she asked me if I could take her up to 105th for a minute.

I pulled into the Arco, told her I would get some gas and she proceeded to talk to a number of different guys, all of whom would have been sent the "Sketch-O-Meter" reading towards the higher end.

I finished pumping my gas and I was going to leave without her because something just felt wrong. Before I could get in the car and go, she comes out of nowhere and jumps in the passenger seat again. Oh well, so much for that plan.

I start driving north and she asks me to turn around. Says she wants to go south, so I did. She's acting weird and asks me what I want to do. I tell that I am "up for some fun" and she says "Tell me what you want to do" in a serious tone and I immediately think she might want me to verbally solicit her, so I don't. She didn't do the cop check when she got in, so I was thinking possible cop. No, not a cop at all, turns out.

She keeps scanning the sidewalks as I drive south, then asks me if we can go to the Hillside Motel. I'm thinking incall and some serious naked fun. I ask her what is at the Hillside Motel just to make conversation and she tells me that she is going to meet a guy there to buy some crack and that it will only take a few minutes, then we can go back to her hotel.

I calmly explain to her that I can drop her off at the Hillside Motel, but that I won't be waiting for her to finish her crack purchase and bring the crack back into the car with her. Easily, the worst fucking idea I have heard inside this car since I purchased it 5 years ago!

She seemed incredulous that I wouldn't go along with her plan. I can honestly say that this was the first ever negotiation for me with a Crack Head in my entire life of 50+ Years!

We get to the motel and I stop and she jumps out. I speed off, thinking "What the fuck just happened? That could have ended up very badly!"

I chose not to stop for any of the numerous heavy BSWs that I see as I head back up AA. I just drove home thinking I should probably just stick to going to the occasional AMP.

Stay safe, folks! Rock Chalk!

Sy357
10-05-20, 01:05
Had some biz to take care of near Aurora Ave on Saturday and I was pulling up to the stop sign next to the Burgermaster, when a woman walks up to my passenger door.

She was wearing glasses and was wearing a drab grey dress and kind of had a "Mom body. I roll down the window and she asked if "if I was looking for a date?

She surprised me because, honestly, she didn't look like a SW at all. Not dressed sexy and wasnt sexy in the least I told her no, that I was just out doing errands and then drove away when the light turned green.

Well, as I was driving, I thought, "maybe that could actually be fun" and turned around and caught up to her in the IHOP parking lot. I motioned her over and she hopped in. I drove away and we were talking and she asked me if I could take her up to 105th for a minute.

I pulled into the Arco, told her I would get some gas and she proceeded to talk to a number of different guys, all of whom would have been sent the "Sketch-O-Meter" reading towards the higher end.

I finished pumping my gas and I was going to leave without her because something just felt wrong. Before I could get in the car and go, she comes out of nowhere and jumps in the passenger seat again. Oh well, so much for that plan.

I start driving north and she asks me to turn around. Says she wants to go south, so I did. She's acting weird and asks me what I want to do. I tell that I am "up for some fun" and she says "Tell me what you want to do" in a serious tone and I immediately think she might want me to verbally solicit her, so I don't. She didn't do the cop check when she got in, so I was thinking possible cop. No, not a cop at all, turns out.

She keeps scanning the sidewalks as I drive south, then asks me if we can go to the Hillside Motel. I'm thinking incall and some serious naked fun. I ask her what is at the Hillside Motel just to make conversation and she tells me that she is going to meet a guy there to buy some crack and that it will only take a few minutes, then we can go back to her hotel.

I calmly explain to her that I can drop her off at the Hillside Motel, but that I won't be waiting for her to finish her crack purchase and bring the crack back into the car with her. Easily, the worst fucking idea I have heard inside this car since I purchased it 5 years ago!

She seemed incredulous that I wouldn't go along with her plan. I can honestly say that this was the first ever negotiation for me with a Crack Head in my entire life of 50+ Years!

We get to the motel and I stop and she jumps out. I speed off, thinking "What the fuck just happened? That could have ended up very badly!"

I chose not to stop for any of the numerous heavy BSWs that I see as I head back up AA. I just drove home thinking I should probably just stick to going to the occasional AMP.

Stay safe, folks! Rock Chalk!This is by far the most entertaining post I've read! Glad you stuck with your brains and went home safely.

MartyByrde
10-05-20, 13:32

Stay safe, folks! Rock Chalk!As I was reading your excellent report, the exact same thought crossed my mind! You did the smart thing to get out of there ASAP.

Cdude2
10-05-20, 14:11
This is by far the most entertaining post I've read! Glad you stuck with your brains and went home safely.I have a rule. If I pick up a girl and she says I need to go to the store and pick up condoms, or anything else. I say okay, they jump out and I drive off. I know that I have probably missed out many times due to this, but it always feels weird to me to not complete the transaction before moving on to something else. I once picked up Candace, she wanted to go through a drive through. I said how about after. She said it would be closed later. So I drove her through, and then parked and said okay, go eat your food have a nice night. She said you wasted my time, I said I bought your food and let you keep the change. Good night. She got out but she didn't like it. I do not pick them up to drive them around. If I have a good time and we get along I will take them where they want to go afterward, or maybe if I know them, but not pick them up and get requests for go here, go there. That always results in me driving away.

BbwBanger
10-05-20, 15:47
4 AA up between 125 &145.

A chicana one by 137th. More to my liking. A little overweight with a nice big set of funbags.

Anyone else know her? Is her services open?

BbwBanger
10-05-20, 16:39
Can anyone suggest BBBJ SW?

Tired of safety only choices.

Raven1855
10-05-20, 18:17
I was out Friday around 9 pm and Kristy was at the Jack in the box (125th) parking lot, haven't seen her in awhile. She's about 5'7", petite WSW, and wears large black glasses. She might try and rush you but giving her an extra $20 helps.

She really goes to town on your dick, DT almost the whole time, CIM for me, and kept sucking after I came. YMMV of course but in my experience she's definitely one of the better ones out there.

Can anyone suggest BBBJ SW?

Tired of safety only choices.

MongerSeeker
10-05-20, 18:43
Personally I don't have a problem with stopping to get condoms. But I usually carry some with I hide them different the cops from finding them if I am stopped. I refuse however to take them to their dealer. Going to the dealers to risky you may have other problems such as gang members.. And yes you will miss out on a lot of hot girls. Just remember that most of these girls are pretty flaky and tend to disappear fast.

I have a rule. If I pick up a girl and she says I need to go to the store and pick up condoms, or anything else. I say okay, they jump out and I drive off. I know that I have probably missed out many times due to this, but it always feels weird to me to not complete the transaction before moving on to something else. I once picked up Candace, she wanted to go through a drive through. I said how about after. She said it would be closed later. So I drove her through, and then parked and said okay, go eat your food have a nice night. She said you wasted my time, I said I bought your food and let you keep the change. Good night. She got out but she didn't like it. I do not pick them up to drive them around. If I have a good time and we get along I will take them where they want to go afterward, or maybe if I know them, but not pick them up and get requests for go here, go there. That always results in me driving away.

DukeNukemtwok
10-05-20, 19:29
I was out Friday around 9 pm and Kristy was at the Jack in the box (125th) parking lot, haven't seen her in awhile. She's about 5'7", petite WSW, and wears large black glasses. She might try and rush you but giving her an extra $20 helps.

She really goes to town on your dick, DT almost the whole time, CIM for me, and kept sucking after I came. YMMV of course but in my experience she's definitely one of the better ones out there.I forgot her name but I know who your talking about from the description. Yes she does definitely go downtown alright! Picked her up only once haven't seen her since then.

GangBangLeader
10-07-20, 13:08
I swear I saw Camille from Pandoras out in front of Lowes yesterday.

MickRichards
10-07-20, 18:38
I swear I saw Camille from Pandoras out in front of Lowes yesterdayShe is hot in a white trash way.

Dr Tardis
10-07-20, 20:01
I did a drive-thru just to see what was still out and about now that the weather has changed. Spotted a total of 7. 3 WSW, 3 BSW, 1 HSW. The BSW was very, very obvious. As was the very thick HSW. The WSW were incognito. You know what I mean if you looking you spot them, but otherwise, they all merge into landscape. I didn't partake as traffic was a bit too heavy for my taste. This was about 1400 or so.

Facials
10-07-20, 20:44
Jolie is out flopping her tits around giving bbbjs.

PeterHouston
10-07-20, 23:46
Drove north to south about noon today. Saw 4 out. WSW heavy short skirt about 135th.

Two WSW blondes at BK. Both 10's. Gorgeous (At least from 20 yards wile driving by) Tall thin very good looking. One wearing tight short shorts through which one could see the outline of her p*.

One BSW at about 103. Tall thin definite 8-10 range.

Did not stop to check them out.

AngelHuaman1
10-08-20, 14:10
Has anyone encounter this sexy girl. She's got big titties and pretty face. I lost her digits.

IraSpa
10-08-20, 20:04
Who is the slim thick brunette with a fat ass? She's usually wearing white booty shorts, medium length hair, tattoo on her right thigh. Anyone have her contact? She offer BBBJ?

GinVermo
10-08-20, 21:27
Jolie is out flopping her tits around giving bbbjs.Sounds mighty good. Got a photo or digits by any chance?

Its Crazy
10-10-20, 11:29
Saw her approach a few cars and do some window negotiating. I hate that, but damn she looked good.

Street Troller
10-10-20, 18:56
No real action to report, just a scene report from Friday evening. I happened to land on the scene just as the downpour started, really put a damper on the evening, I think. There were still girls out from 105th to 85th though not many. Most were bundled-up and I couldn't really get a good look, I won't pick-up if I can't see her face or general body shape. There was a nice BSW spinner in a miniskirt standing under her umbrella across from IHOP, but when I got turned around she was gone. I decided to park and watch for a while and I saw a very attractive tall girl in a miniskirt and what I think was a long blonde wig walking north across from IHOP. As close to a 10 as i'd seen out there, couldn't quite tell if she was a light-skinned BSW or white, but that wouldn't have mattered to me. She was with a few other girls and stopped at the corner under the pedestrian bridge. I had made the decision to try and pick her up but just as I was about to start the car a man walked-up on foot and engaged her in a long conversation. She began to walk with him back south and as I did a pass she gave me a look which made me think she might be available. I pulled-off and waited, but she walked past to the man's car and got in, never to be seen for the rest of the night. She was out mere minutes before being scooped. The remaining few girls out there were just too heavy for my taste. Jeez, is every young American girl obese these days?

Up near 125th there were a few girls out working. Most were way too fat for me but they were out there. I parked and watched a few guys stop traffic on Aurora to talk with the girls, what's amazing is that the girls actually stopped to talk through the window from the sidewalk. A few times I tried to turn into an intersection only to be blocked by some knucklehead trying to get a girl. I blasted the horn on one guy because I'd had enough, the girl immediately walked away and he finally pulled ahead to let me pass. There haven't been many cops out there these past few months, but mark my words community groups in that area are probably complaining about this bullshit and one day these guys WILL be stopped and questioned. Will you be one of them? I hope you're smart enough not to be doing shit like this. Anyway, as I sat parked a very fat WSW came to my window. I was actually talking on my burner phone with a long-time regular trying to arrange a date and didn't give her any indication that I wanted to see nor talk to her in any sort of way. She persisted, finally knocking on my window. I ended my call and waved her off, but she wouldn't go. I cracked my window and she asked, "hey hun, want a date?" She was nice, but I thought her tactic was pretty aggressive and intrusive. A few more heavies passed and I decided to do one last patrol. I found a nice BSW or maybe she was LSW near the Holiday Inn, so I got turned around and pulled-up. Black shorter curly hair, very tight jean shorts, really not too bad. I don't know why, but I decided to bail-out on the attempt as I pulled-up to her.

Not the most positive report but there it is. One interesting note, there were a small group of people in white rain coats standing on the sidewalk in front of the Firestone near Lowe's. I saw them again a bit later standing on a corner near the pedestrian bridge. The girls didn't seem interested in being near them and they definitely stood-out. Does anyone know if they are associated to some sort of community or church group? I've had some SWs tell me that the health department has actively been out on AA talking to girls, so just curious.

Street Troller
10-11-20, 07:11
Since Friday was a bust, I decided to cruise again on Saturday overnight after a prior arrangement failed to show. First two passes down AA were empty, not one girl out there. On the third pass I encountered a slim young short blonde in a miniskirt standing near KK. I pulled-in and she ignored me. Another guy pulled-in and she came over to chat with him but after about a minute he drove away. Another guy stopped and also drove away after a brief chat. So I pulled back out and caught her, she shook her head "no". I saw her out for the entire two hours I was out, nobody ever picked her up. Eventually it seemed that I was the ONLY guy out there and she'd look at me as I passed, I shook my head "no".

Down just north of 90th I encountered a BSW dressed in all black clothing with giant fake eyelashes. Not too bad, but wanted a closer look. I intercepted her on one of the corners just north of 90th and waited until she caught-up. As she crossed in front of me we locked eyes and she flipped me off. I'd never met her before and she didn't seem familiar, but here she was giving the bird. I looked away to check traffic and when I looked back she was still staring at me, again she flipped me off. So I rolled down my window and asked with a smile, "so does this mean you don't need my money? You're just walking Aurora for fun?". She rolled her eyes and continued walking. I thought our little meeting was really odd. I passed her several more times and never saw her get any interest, though granted she was really hard to spot in dark clothing while standing on a very dark corner.

Farther north in front of the Holiday Inn I ran into the same short BSW with curly black hair in short jean shorts I'd seen the night before. This time I stopped and she literally ran and jumped in. First thing out of her mouth was, "cops have been HEAVY tonight". I wondered if that was the problem I'd been having, girls are freaked-out thinking I'm a cop. We couldn't agree on services so I dropped her back off. I didn't get her name.

At AM/PM on 105th I watched what looked to be a young homeless man with a bat charge an Asian man in dressed in medical scrubs at a gas pump. The Asian guy stood his ground and didn't back away and that seemed to stop the bat-wielder. There was a stand-off with words until another street person came up and diffused the bat-wielder. That was interesting to watch.

There were a few heavy girls who came out here and there, but definitely not many girls out Saturday evening. I was wondering if the police had made a sweep through the area and scared all of them off. Judging by how some of them treated me I'm just going to assume that was the case. And here I thought vice nights were only on Thursdays, LOL.

Cajon Trombone
10-11-20, 20:34
Saw her approach a few cars and do some window negotiating. I hate that, but damn she looked good.Isn't that GPS Decoy Girl?

Member, if it looks TGTBT it proly is.

MickRichards
10-12-20, 16:57
Saw her approach a few cars and do some window negotiating. I hate that, but damn she looked good.That looks like Camille from Pandoras.

IraSpa
10-12-20, 17:57
Isn't that GPS Decoy Girl?

Member, if it looks TGTBT it proly is.GPS Decoy Girl?

Colnago
10-12-20, 20:10
That looks like Camille from Pandoras.It is Camille. I can tell by the shoes.

Facials
10-12-20, 20:29
It is Camille. I can tell by the shoes.Good Call Colnago!

QuentinT
10-14-20, 01:43
I went for an early night drive up AA tonight (about 8:45 on Tuesday). At around 94th, I saw a thin brunette WSW walking north. Denim jacket, short skirt, high heels, and It looked like she had long hair worn up in two small buns. I could only catch a glimpse of her face, but she looked nice, so I circled around the block to try to pick her up. Of course, she was gone when I got back to where she was walking, so I continued northbound. Spotted a BSW in a little black dress at 103rd, but couldn't see her face. I didn't see anyone else out until I got up past 130th, where I started seeing the larger girls-- a big WSW with long brown hair, and a chunky BSW in a white top and leggings in the Lowe's lot. Up at around 140th, there was what looked like a WSW in black jacket and pants, hair pulled back into a ponytail. I circled around the block and made my way over to her corner to get a better look, and I think she was actually a LSW. She looked all right, maybe a bit older, but I didn't go for it and turned to go back down AA. On the way back down, I saw a patrol car parked in one of those small parking lots in front of the shops north of Home Depot, so decided not to risk it tonight and I turned off AA at 85th. I hope I can catch that first brunette WSW sometime, though, because she looked good.

Xyzander
10-15-20, 01:20
I was driving down AA about 11:15 AM and saw a thin pretty BSW by Office Depot and down the street I saw a pretty WSW and a thicker ASW by the St Vincent Depaul. I hit the cash machine and circled back and pulled down the side street and picked up Naomi the ASW. She got right in and said she had an incall down the street for an agreeable price. She is thick mix of Filipina / Black and Hawain. We went up to her place which was in a decent hotel and was nicely maintained inside and did our thing. She had a great attitude was clean and smelled nice and easy to talk to. Drove back and dropped her and happy to be her first of the day. Saw two newer thin pretty WSWs by Lowes on the way out.

Naota33
10-16-20, 20:07
Hey there, long time lurker. Curious what the usual rate for FS is from SW these days, since we've hit the pandemic.

Street Troller
10-17-20, 02:45
My weekly Friday trip through was short but interesting. I really don't like cruising in the rain, and tonight I was surprised to find quite a few girls out there. There was quite the large group of BSWs and LSWs at 137th. I slowed to turn into the parking lot near Burger King and two larger BSWs were crossing the intersection. I was not interested in picking-up either, but both stopped to look at me and blocked my entry into the lot. I shook my head "no" but neither moved so I had to squeeze my way in. When I didn't stop and kept going they both looked surprised. South of 105th I saw more SWs out walking. I saw Candace at the bus stop at 90th, the last few times I've spotted her she was in that spot for those of you who contact me asking where to find her. I'd definitely keep looking there if you're hell-bent on picking her up. At 97th I spotted a nice thin blonde WSW dressed in white, but the time I got turned around there was a line waiting for her. One by one she went down the line until it was my turn. She was a nice-looker, so I already knew that my chances were slim if so many other guys were turning her down. So she got to me, asked if she could get in out of the rain and I told her I'd circle the block while we talked. She asked, "so what are you looking for? I went right for the jugular and told her I prefer all-natural service and she said, "oh, no, I don't do that" and she was out by the time I reached the stop sign. I didn't get her name, never got a rate. But there were more guys lined-up behind me awaiting their turns. I parked for a bit and I saw a LOT of interest for her but never saw her actually get picked-up. That tells me that her rate was probably way out of range for AA. I don't think so many guys would turn-down a WSW as nice as she looked. So, anyone here grab her? Now I'm very curious about her rate, do tell.

Farther north near 137th I stopped for a nice LSW with tattoos all over her lower neckline and she shot me down on service. Up near the Holiday Inn I spotted a long-haird BSW in very tight yoga pants. When I stopped she came up to the window and said "$200 dollars". No "hello!" nor "would you like a date? No smile, either, simply just "$200". I didn't even answer, I just drove away. I finally just reached into my contact list and managed to reach Ashley, a short spinner BSW I haven't seen in quite a while. She hasn't been on AA these past few months, but some of you may know her.

Aurora just isn't doing it for me lately. I look once a week but I'm spending less time out there and I almost never pick-up anymore. Still fun to look, though.

Rick Cartman
10-17-20, 17:23
Yes I too have recently experienced the $200 approach. Once from who I believe is Camile and another from a WSW with long dark hair cut with bangs, maybe also a wig.

Friday afternoon I pulled up to a short cute spinner BSW in brown pants black top at 137th. She says "want to hang out?" I ask if she has a room nearby, she says " yeah you got a hundred and fifty?" So out of caution I say "I don't like to talk about money through the window" Ladies, this is your invitation to hop in. Instead she says "well I got to know before I get in and start heading to my room" I reply by repeating myself and she says "well how about a hundred?" And I say "nah I'm going to go".

I'm not opposed to covered services, but I won't pay two hundred and I sure won't agree to an amount with a girl who won't get in to talk. There is a lot of competition and some good lookong girls out in the afternoon too which is nice.

I don't know many by name, but do any of you have any experience with Tori's BSW friend? I saw them out south of 105th yesterday both looking good. Cheers!

Rick Cartman
10-17-20, 18:44
Yes I too have recently experienced the $200 approach. Once from who I believe is Camile and another from a WSW with long dark hair cut with bangs, maybe also a wig.

Friday afternoon I pulled up to a short cute spinner BSW in brown pants black top at 137th. She says "want to hang out?" I ask if she has a room nearby, she says " yeah you got a hundred and fifty?" So out of caution I say "I don't like to talk about money through the window" Ladies, this is your invitation to hop in. Instead she says "well I got to know before I get in and start heading to my room" I reply by repeating myself and she says "well how about a hundred?" And I say "nah I'm going to go".

I'm not opposed to covered services, but I won't pay two hundred and I sure won't agree to an amount with a girl who won't get in to talk. There is a lot of competition and some good lookong girls out in the afternoon too which is nice.

I don't know many by name, but do any of you have any experience with Tori's BSW friend? I saw them out south of 105th yesterday both looking good. Cheers!

Rick Cartman
10-17-20, 19:33

I'm not opposed to covered services, but I won't pay two hundred and I sure won't agree to an amount with a girl who won't get in to talk. There is a lot of competition and some good looking girls out in the afternoon too which is nice.

Rick Cartman
10-17-20, 19:44
Is that Sierra Gold out walking in the light blue wig? The worst part about seeing her was always the set up and waiting. Which is why I gave up.

BillyKlub
10-17-20, 21:19
Is that Sierra Gold out walking in the light blue wig? The worst part about seeing her was always the set up and waiting. Which is why I gave up.I've never seen her out on AA. That would be a first but I wouldn't put it past her either. Come to think of it I haven't seen her post an ad in quite some time.

Country Boi81
10-17-20, 21:23
I see her above 125 all the time in the evening but I am never alone when she is out and when I am by myself she is no where to be found LOL.

Its Crazy
10-17-20, 21:29
I see her above 125 all the time in the evening but I am never alone when she is out and when I am by myself she is no where to be found LOL.She looks good, but I've only seen her negotiate through the window. I won't do that so I've never approached her. In addition, I've also never seen someone pick her up. That tells me she's one of the $$ girls. I won't do that either.

Saffrole
10-18-20, 15:22
Is it just me or have I been noticing a few SWs on Rainier Ave, especially between I90 and and QFC? I haven't actually tried to pick anyone up, but I swear I've gotten the look a couple of times in the past few days.

Street Troller
10-18-20, 22:22
I haven't been in that area in a long time, but there used to be mostly BSW activity down there before and just after light rail went through that area. I had a friend who owned a house in Columbia City and we'd hang out down there, walking between bars in the various neighborhoods. There used to be BSWs working the corners in Hillman City and they'd come in for a drink every now and then. I got to "know" a few on friendly social bar terms but that was it. Most were pretty funny but the hustle was strong. There is an apartment complex facing Rainier, don't recall the cross streets but I think it was just south of Orcas, used to be a lot of girls standing out in front on the sidewalk working along with a lot of other activity. Whenever I walked through that area I'd always get asked for money, some nights there could be quite the gathering around there. That entire area really got cleaned-up after light rail, it was one of the only "affordable" spots in Seattle for young hipsters to buy into and it changed things down that way. Last few times I was through there over the past five years I didn't see any remnants as to how it used to be over 10 years go.

Are you seeing BSWs or all types?

Is it just me or have I been noticing a few SWs on Rainier Ave, especially between I90 and and QFC? I haven't actually tried to pick anyone up, but I swear I've gotten the look a couple of times in the past few days.

Colnago
10-18-20, 23:31
Is that Sierra Gold out walking in the light blue wig? The worst part about seeing her was always the set up and waiting. Which is why I gave up.That is not Sierra Gold. At least the girl that I saw wearing a blue wig today.

Colnago
10-18-20, 23:38
I see her above 125 all the time in the evening but I am never alone when she is out and when I am by myself she is no where to be found LOL.I can't tell if it is this girl named Peaches (I know, such an original name). She has long dark hair and pretty much only comes out during the day. She started I. The business this summer, but was stripping before that. Nice enough person. Plans on being on AA all winter.

Barnie
10-19-20, 10:10
I can't tell if it is this girl named Peaches (I know, such an original name). She has long dark hair and pretty much only comes out during the day. She started I. The business this summer, but was stripping before that. Nice enough person. Plans on being on AA all winter.Where did Peaches Dance?

GangBangLeader
10-19-20, 18:17
Every time I see heather_luv08 walking Aurora, she has a scowl on her face.

She might want to cheer up.

GruveMan
10-19-20, 19:00
An hour ago just south of Holiday Inn Express, I talked to a white or white / Latina mix SW. Haven't seen her before, but DAYUM! She's gorgeous. About 20 years. Pink coat and slippers and umbrella. But she wanted 2 for bfs and 1 for obj, cd only, and she wouldn't give out digits. I passed. But if a really pretty face and tight petite bod does it for you, go have a look.

Jonderin
10-19-20, 19:04
An hour ago just south of Holiday Inn Express, I talked to a white or white / Latina mix SW. Haven't seen her before, but DAYUM! She's gorgeous. About 20 years. Pink coat and slippers and umbrella. But she wanted 2 for bfs and 1 for obj, cd only, and she wouldn't give out digits. I passed. But if a really pretty face and tight petite bod does it for you, go have a look.Did you catch her name?

BbwBanger
10-19-20, 19:56
Saw a AA upby kid valley in red jacket.

2 Latina SW wearing all black in bootie shorts by KK. A WSW bbw at 130.

3 AA across from IHOP.

The WSW redhead with glasses that is a spinner in front of burgermaster.

GruveMan
10-20-20, 11:05
Did you catch her name?She was miffed that I asked for BBBJ. Convo ended. But DAMN! She was hot.

SeattleRr
10-20-20, 12:28
She was miffed that I asked for BBBJ. Convo ended. But DAMN! She was hot.What do you mean miffed? I thought you said was available?

BbwBanger
10-20-20, 16:12
SPD pulling cars over. 1 got towed.

Lunch KK and North.

SeattleRr
10-20-20, 16:31
SPD pulling cars over. 1 got towed.

Lunch KK and North.How did you get towed But not arrested?

Facials
10-20-20, 19:42
How did you get towed But not arrested?That is the number "1. ".

GruveMan
10-20-20, 20:51
Did you catch her name?Spell check did it. CFS for 200 is what she said. Sorry for the confusion. I usually proof read.

Colnago
10-20-20, 22:18
How did you get towed But not arrested?An expired license can you you towed and leave a man walking. There is no law against driving up and down Aurora that will get you towed. If you kept making contact with SW, that might be a problem.

Mike Dago
10-21-20, 12:44
Holy Crap. This is old school. I am from Chicago (visiting for a week for work) and this kind of action hasn't been seen for years. Maybe 15 or more. Yes, we have an occasional 1 but not groups standing on a corner, waving, talking.

I want to take the plunge but what are the going rates? What should I expect?

You can message me if you want.

Be safe,

MD.

DoitLive990
10-21-20, 15:58
Holy Crap. This is old school. I am from Chicago (visiting for a week for work) and this kind of action hasn't been seen for years. Maybe 15 or more. Yes, we have an occasional 1 but not groups standing on a corner, waving, talking.

I want to take the plunge but what are the going rates? What should I expect?

You can message me if you want.

Be safe,

MD.15?! There was maybe like 3 or 4 smh and none of them looked good come on man.

EngrJoe
10-21-20, 17:21
15?! There was maybe like 3 or 4 smh and none of them looked good come on man.Very much depends on time of day and luck. They stand back from the corners now.

QuentinT
10-21-20, 18:44
15 would be possible if he went out at night. After running an errand in the area, I went for a drive, just to have a look, going from north to south at about 1 pm today. I didn't see 15, but did spot maybe 7 or 8 in total. There was a group of 3 BSWs at 140th, with another couple of them (one mixed, I think) walking up towards them from a block south. At 137th, there was a blonde WSW who looked like she had a nice, thin body, but had kind of a crazy high hairline. There was a thick BSW over by Lowe's, A taller BSW by Evergreen who waved at me, then another BSW in white shorts standing at 107th. The last one I noticed was a skinny BSW at 102nd. So, there were some ladies out early this afternoon, but nothing too spectacular.

Efurufe
10-21-20, 19:09
this kind of action hasn't been seen for years. Maybe 15 or more.

15?! There was maybe like 3 or 4 smh and none of them looked good come on man.

I read it differently, like: "this kind of action hasn't been seen for maybe 15 or more years."

RockChalk
10-21-20, 23:13
I read it differently, like: "this kind of action hasn't been seen for maybe 15 or more years."If there are 15 SWs hanging together on the same street corner that is going to raise some red flags and a likely visit by LEO. It would be nice for one-stop shopping for us mongers, though.

ElVatoLoco8869
10-22-20, 08:21
If there are 15 SWs hanging together on the same street corner that is going to raise some red flags and a likely visit by LEO. It would be nice for one-stop shopping for us mongers, though.I drive through almost every night. Lately there has been a large crowd standing on the corner and even walking out onto the street waving down traffic. Friday night I counted 11 girls on the corner of 137th (I think, the 1st street south of the car dealerships.) Last night there was 8 on the same corner. These girls are making no attempt to hide what they're doing. Of course, SPD is just driving right past them also.

Mike Dago
10-22-20, 10:52
I read it differently, like: "this kind of action hasn't been seen for maybe 15 or more years."15 years. Sorry.

Yes, the most I see are 3-4 on a corner, then a few lingering further back. Not all were rough, there are all shapes sizes and colors.

TakingABreak
10-23-20, 15:28
Those ladies must be freezing in this weather.

I feel bad for them and anyone that has to work outside in this weather.

Colnago
10-24-20, 12:21
Those ladies must be freezing in this weather.

I feel bad for them and anyone that has to work outside in this weather.I met a SW from Minnesota a few years back. It was January. She was wearing a miniskirt and open toe shoes. She was marveling at how warm it is here. Perspective my boy, perspective.

Michael1967
10-24-20, 17:50
I met a SW from Minnesota a few years back. It was January. She was wearing a miniskirt and open toe shoes. She was marveling at how warm it is here. Perspective my boy, perspective.I had a layover at the Minneapolis airport, there was a huge snowstorm before we got there, but the temperature had risen to about 28 degrees (F). I looked out the window and saw about a dozen airport workers wearing shorts. They must be bred differently there.

Rick Cartman
10-24-20, 17:50
I was lucky enough to spend some time today with a real cute thin BSW who goes by Love. She stands out because the bottom half of her long hair is blonde. Real great nice attitude, no negotiating through the window just hopped in. All safety and her room is a couple minutes north but for a $ it was pretty good. She is from Vegas, says she might stay another week if the cold doesn't chase her out sooner. Look for her early in the day, by 4 ish it seems she's in for the day, she says she doesn't like walking at night because there's too much pimp drama out and about. Cheers fellas.

Colnago
10-24-20, 22:13
I drive through almost every night. Lately there has been a large crowd standing on the corner and even walking out onto the street waving down traffic. Friday night I counted 11 girls on the corner of 137th (I think, the 1st street south of the car dealerships.) Last night there was 8 on the same corner. These girls are making no attempt to hide what they're doing. Of course, SPD is just driving right past them also.I believe a new law was enacted in Seattle that no longer made walking a track a misdemeanor. As long as they are not talking to guys through the window, there isn't anything police can do.

Street Troller
10-25-20, 00:48
Friday evening I was supposed to be on a flight to Denmark, but since I couldn't do that I hit Aurora instead, LOL. I went through around 10 pm, almost all of the SW traffic was north of 125th and most of that traffic was around 137th north to 145th. There were girls on both sides of AA along that strip. Mostly BSWs but also a few LSWs. There was quite a large gathering of girls on the corner of 137th as seems to be the norm these days. Beautiful tall BSW on the corner at Comfort Inn, somebody had already pulled-over and started talking with her by the time I got turned around. I parked and watched the scene for a bit. I saw a guy pull over for a very light-skinned BSW in front of the car dealership on the very bright-lit shoulder of Aurora, car lights on and her bent-over on the driver side with her ass pointing at passing traffic. They negotiated for a long time. During that time another guy did a (U) turn and pulled-up behind the first car and waited his turn for a run at her. Traffic was a bit heavier than normal and I'm just never comfortable stopping in such public spots to talk with a hooker, especially for as long as they took. Made me cringe.

South at 97th I saw another tall BSW wearing a blonde wig, great body but not a pleasant face. I considered a try, but decided to pass. Not many girls out on those blocks while I was out. Instead I reached back into my contact list and met another girl I hadn't seen for quite a while. I've been getting texts from Tiny again after a long silence, I'm assuming you guys are also getting them?

That'll be it for me this week. I'm only allowing myself a couple of hours a week to dedicate to AA for a while. Just doesn't seem to be worth the time for the limited service and high-dollar the girls seek.

Morgan Creamin
10-25-20, 12:01
I saw a guy pull over for a very light-skinned BSW in front of the car dealership on the very bright-lit shoulder of Aurora, car lights on and her bent-over on the driver side with her ass pointing at passing traffic. They negotiated for a long time. During that time another guy did a (U) turn and pulled-up behind the first car and waited his turn for a run at her. Yeah, that behavior is begging for your name to be in the paper. I don't visit the stroll any longer but when I did I would never stop for a stationary SW or even pull over on the main drag.

Member #2001
10-25-20, 15:48
First time on this thread I am interested in the strolling parts of town. I have read back until the early part of September and the later part of August. What I am to understand it that prices are really expensive. 150 really! Down towards 85th and heading north from there its cheaper. Since I am in town for a few days and don't drive. I was thinking about partaking in some action, butt, not at these prices. I don't do websites, because they all seem like a scam here. This new brave world really sucks, with the COVID thing going on. I would have thought prices would have gone down. Other parts of the world have see this trend, but now here, don't understand the reason for this, but who knows. How much is the going rate in that area? Where are some good posts on that subject.

MartyByrde
10-25-20, 17:00
Friday evening I was supposed to be on a flight to Denmark, but since I couldn't do that I hit Aurora instead, LOL.Man, what a significant change! Any action going on in Denmark?

Colnago
10-26-20, 00:04
On my way home from up North, decided to see if anything was happening down Aurora. I saw the blonde girl with the shoulder length wavy hair who wears the white cutoffs and tan high heel workman style boots. She is a very nice person to chat with. She sounds like she is from maybe South Central LA but is from here. She will come at you with a $$$ offer, which is absurd. I chat with her every time I see her and the price came down. It, to me, is still an absurd number, just lower. The straight long blonde haired girl with the bow ties on the back of her legs is back in town. She was wearing black shorts. A Latina with dark curly hair past her shoulders was out in past the knees length black skirt and a bathing suit type top and waist length coat wearing stripper heels. The police raided the parking lot of the tire store on 127th and looked like they were running names of all the mongers parked in their cars waiting for their turn. Advanced Pooning lesson #1; Don't sit parked for too long or at all if you can help it. Especially do not park in a private lot. Lots of time the owners give police the permission to trespass anybody there after business hours. I park on the street if I am waiting. The few times police have actually come up to me, I tell them I am texting. They usually makes some comment, but there really isn't anything they can do.
There wasn't much in the low numbers. The light skinned girl with the straight long hair to the small of her back who usually wears porno style cutoff jeans and the irritating light skinned girl with her hair up in a bun who always stands in the road like she is waving down a taxicab.

Street Troller
10-26-20, 01:24
From what I've seen the Nordics in general are pretty light. Street action is rare from Reykjavik to Oslo / Stoklholm / Copenhagen / Helsinki and what action does exist seems to be mostly foreign with trafficked women from Nigeria, Russia and other parts of Eastern Europe. There is some action online, but I've tried in Iceland with zero results, zero in Norway and I couldn't seem to find much in Denmark. I don't want to say they've wiped it out, but they've definitely seemed to figure out a way to reduce it.

Man, what a significant change! Any action going on in Denmark?

Member #2001
10-26-20, 13:51
From what I've seen the Nordics in general are pretty light. Street action is rare from Reykjavik to Oslo / Stoklholm / Copenhagen / Helsinki and what action does exist seems to be mostly foreign with trafficked women from Nigeria, Russia and other parts of Eastern Europe. There is some action online, but I've tried in Iceland with zero results, zero in Norway and I couldn't seem to find much in Denmark. I don't want to say they've wiped it out, but they've definitely seemed to figure out a way to reduce it.Denmark really? I think / thought it was legal there with brothels and other places. For sure its legal in Netherlands and I am sure it would be cheaper and better sex, then 150 a pop (seriously crazy prices). And trust me on this, in Holland there is every color under the sky, including the domestic versions. I think he does not need to come here just for the sex, when there are so many other options available to him. It is nice to get rid of a load now and then though.

Street Troller
10-26-20, 15:47
It is legal in Denmark, however brothels are not legal there. There is some street action in one area of Copenhagen, but that can be hit-and-miss in my experience. There's certainly more than other Nordic countries. The few times I've tried online ads I got zero. Too much work, I went on to other things and enjoyed my time there.

My experience with Amsterdam is that the girls are expensive for what you typically get. Very much clock-watchers and very limited time. The more you want, the higher the rate. I haven't tried the red light area of Frankfurt but I hear mixed reactions on that experience as well. I guess it depends on your perspective.

Denmark really? I think / thought it was legal there with brothels and other places. For sure its legal in Netherlands and I am sure it would be cheaper and better sex, then 150 a pop (seriously crazy prices). And trust me on this, in Holland there is every color under the sky, including the domestic versions. I think he does not need to come here just for the sex, when there are so many other options available to him. It is nice to get rid of a load now and then though.

EngrJoe
10-26-20, 16:12
It is legal in Denmark, however brothels are not legal there. There is some street action in one area of Copenhagen, but that can be hit-and-miss in my experience. There's certainly more than other Nordic countries. The few times I've tried online ads I got zero. Too much work, I went on to other things and enjoyed my time there.

My experience with Amsterdam is that the girls are expensive for what you typically get. Very much clock-watchers and very limited time. The more you want, the higher the rate. I haven't tried the red light area of Frankfurt but I hear mixed reactions on that experience as well. I guess it depends on your perspective.I haven't been for a few years but in Amsterdam the prive were a much better experience than the RLD but it took a little research to find which ones were better. The RLD is like driving through Aurora, mostly just nice to look at but don't expect much service. The street scene in CPH seemed to stop when the real estate in the unofficial RLD area was redeveloped similar to the Denny park area. They do have apartments around with one or two girls on a rotating schedlue. The companion site to this one is a good start but then you have to find what the locals use and googl translate for research.

BBPornoGeek
10-27-20, 12:05
I haven't been for a few years but in Amsterdam the prive were a much better experience than the RLD but it took a little research to find which ones were better. The RLD is like driving through Aurora, mostly just nice to look at but don't expect much service. The street scene in CPH seemed to stop when the real estate in the unofficial RLD area was redeveloped similar to the Denny park area. They do have apartments around with one or two girls on a rotating schedlue. The companion site to this one is a good start but then you have to find what the locals use and googl translate for research.RLD in Amsterdam is literally a fast house with zero expectations on "service". The idea is for you to negotiate rate before going in then basically drop pants, wrap up, suck (if you negotiated for it), fuck, see ya maam. Everything must be spelled out up front or it will be up charge galore. FKKs in Germany are a whole lot better deal for the more developed EU countries. Depending on the city (Stuttgart and Frankfurt being best to me) the rates are usually €50 for half hour with the ladies after a €50-70 entry fee (food, sauna, etc. Included). Really hot eastern european girls who don't have the ice queen persona they do when they come to the US. There used to be Asians there, but the number of Asian hookers have dropped significantly ever since EU included the old Soviet bloc countries. Most are CFS but BBBJ (again negotiate up front) but there are some who are BBFS friendly (this one negotiate in room) for a fee €50-100 is the usual up charge.

All this to say, US is stupidly overpriced for our activities compared to Europe where it's more reasonably priced and a whole lot safer.

Kharne
10-29-20, 10:33
I was driving home from Renton on Saturday night and decided to take a little detour. It was roughly 7 pm? Anyway started around 85th and worked my way north.

Around the Burgermaster I saw a tall, Leggy BSW with tattoos on the back of her thighs and chest. She was wearing one of those skirts girls buy at like lovers that didn't even cover half of her ass so it was all hanging out with a shirt tied up. I circled back around to get a better look but she was in a spot I couldn't grab her discreetly.

Quite a few other girls out on the way up, nothing real noticeable until the KFC parking lot where I saw this WSW in some booty shorts and tall boots. She had an amazing ass, but kind of gave off that bitchy or snobby vibe.

I generally don't have good experiences with these types of women even though little head says give it a shot.

Sy357
10-29-20, 22:58
I'll be venturing off to AA in the near future to get one of these girls to film with me for my onlyfans. Right now I'm only working with providers. I have 2 so far On my page and working on a 3rd one. Hopefully deals go through. But once I find the time to get my behind to AA I'll let you guys know. That way you'll have a better idea of who to look for and etc.

Flprdpr
11-01-20, 17:21
Anyone know what happened to the south end girls that used to hang out at the inn between 80th and 85th? Used to get good service and a decent price now its a ghost town.

Street Troller
11-01-20, 20:35
I'm chatty with a few of the long-time AA regular girls, whenever I see one I give her a ride and get info as to what's happening out there. Some of the girls who were staying at Everspring have moved to the Nexus in Northgate. But I've also been told that a lot of the girls have accepted some of the social programs which the city has offered when the Everspring closed. Rather than keep them near Aurora, they city has spread them out into various locations around the city. I know of a few girls who've gotten treatment via these programs are not currently using. The other thing a few girls have told me is that he health department has been out on AA in force in the past year as a result of the exploding HIV and hep C infection rates. They've been aggressive in getting SWs into various programs.

Not all of what I'm told is always correct, of course, so take that for what it is. But I have noticed that most of the old-time regulars out there have gone missing and most of the girls on AA these days are out-of-town girls.

Anyone know what happened to the south end girls that used to hang out at the inn between 80th and 85th? Used to get good service and a decent price now its a ghost town.

Street Troller
11-01-20, 21:41
I went out Saturday night and it was completely empty on my first pass. After awhile the girls started to show up, though not as many as had been out there in recent past. I decided that I'd start stopping for any girl who appealed to me. Near 137th I spotted a tall thin BSW with a great body walking alone on the southbound side. I pulled into a lot to get her, she had her eyes locked on me, and just as she got within distance of leaving the sidewalk to stroll over to me a random guy stopped right next to her on Aurora and she pivoted to duck into his window to chat. He essentially just dead-stopped in the right lane, headlights on. I waited for a few seconds but decided that I didn't want to be near this attention, so I left. I'm not sure if they came to terms or not but I never saw her again the rest of the evening. On another pass northward and across from Kid Valley I saw another nice BSW. I pulled-off to a side-street and waited. Again, just as she was reaching me and had eye contact, another guy pulled-up along side her right on Aurora, blocking the intersection and stopping traffic in the right lane. She turned to duck into his window to talk, and I started to leave. Apparently they didn't come to terms because as I was turning-around to leave she turned and started waving her arms at me to come back. Nope, she blew it. I didn't stop for her again the rest of the night.

I saw a smoking hot - HOT - either white or very light-skinned BSW in a leopard-print miniskirt, long curly blondish hair wearing a black mask near KK. I pursued her a few times and each time she walked past me. I finally intercepted her farther up near Burger King and as she walked to pass me she locked her eyes dead on mine in a stare. I nodded, "want to?" and she discreetly shook her head "no". Probably the hottest girl I saw out there all night. I watched a few other guys stop right on Aurora to get her attention and she just kept walking. Down near the side-street next to Firestone I spotted another nice BSW. She locked her eyes on mine and stared at me as she walked past. I motioned her over but she kept walking. There were a few other fat girls out there in which I was not at all interested. Near the Jack in the Box I parked for an LSW and she came to my window and said, "good evening, officer". I know it was Halloween but I wasn't in costume so I was confused. Then it dawned on me. The out-of-towners still think I'm an undercover cop. I've been battling with this all summer. So I said, "you do realize that if I were an undercover that I'd be trying to pick-up EVERY girl who is out here and not just certain girls, right?". Trying to reason with SWs never works, they're all experts and we're just dumb johns. So I left he northern part of the stroll and never returned for the rest of the evening.

Just north of 105th I intercepted a WSW redhead who looked good from a distance. She opened the door and as she got in said, "I'm really hungry, can you take me through Jack in the Box?". I declined, the very few times in the past when I've stopped for food first it took FOREVER to get to the deed. It's a bit of a hustle, they'll take forever and hope you get frustrated and give-up while they get a free meal. Not going for it. She looked confused. I said, "we're done here, Doll, time for you to move on". She looked as though she wanted to say something, but I was giving her the no-nonsense look so she just sighed and bailed. Down near 85th I spotted a BSW who looked familiar, so I stopped and she got in. I forget her name, but she and I had met probably three years ago. She's distinct because she's Ethiopian. We got on well until we found a spot, then she became bossy. She got upset when I put my hand on her shoulder during BBBJ and started to whine. The BBBJ also started to quickly turn into a modified handjob and I called her out on it. I told her that we were in this together, let's both do as we had agreed and get through it. Amazingly she immediately calmed-down and got really pleasant. We were quite a ways away and I'm pretty sure she thought I'd kick her out and make her walk. I cut the service to an okay BBBJ and ended the date. On the way back to drop her off we were stopped at an intersection while a heavy-set black man with a beard crossed in front of us. He stared at me hard and I finally just started back at him. He asked, "how are you, officer?". The SW next me asked, "what is that about?". Beats the hell out of me. But I find it amusing that people out there want to heckle suspected police officers. That doesn't seem as though it could turn out very well, but what do I know.

So that was my night. I did a few more passes and things got quieter. Seemed like a few guys out willing to make a pick-up, but the number of girls just wasn't there later on. From my perspective it seems that Aurora is becoming a day-time stroll. On one hand the hotter out-of-towners will probably be a challenge for me to pick-up, but on the other hand most of them will probably not meet my pricing and service requests. The other issue is that guys are willing to cock-block me by stopping traffic right on Aurora to talk with a hooker as I sit and wait. I'm just not willing to stop and talk to a girl right on AA, so that automatically puts me at a disadvantage. Such is life on the stroll these days.

WooshPootang
11-02-20, 21:37
Janitorial keeps complaining about finding used condoms and thongs in our parking lot (LOL). Is there a track in Renton that I'm missing?

Anony Mouse
11-03-20, 05:58
From my perspective it seems that Aurora is becoming a day-time strollOn Saturday I walked the stroll a few times while my car was in the shop and I didn't feel like sitting forever. I walked between 125th and 145th a few times. I was pretty amazed, it was like out of a movie. While the girls mostly stayed moving, at one point there was 6 girls on 127th, all in a row. I really wish I'd done something, but really I'm scared of covid and not playing now. I did get a phone number for as BSW named Cashmere. Anyways, there was around 4 BSW, 1 WSW, 1 WSW, and 1 LSW for most of the afternoon. All were barely dressed and only 1 had enough weight that I'd think twice. After I picked up the car I ran a couple errands and came back through around 5 ish. There'd been a complete shift change, I didn't see a single girl I recognised but even more were out working. There was a definite drop in quality though, I'm not sure I would have done anyone on that pass.

Gravity
11-03-20, 20:49
Janitorial keeps complaining about finding used condoms and thongs in our parking lot (LOL). Is there a track in Renton that I'm missing?Which parking lot? LOL.

Colnago
11-03-20, 21:52
Judging by the number of ROB reporters, bad attitudes and TOFTT reports, the new standard is poor service and high prices.

WooshPootang
11-04-20, 19:36
Which parking lot? LOL.Long acres, near the Amazon FC. Had like six different cars pooning when I was on grave. Left them alone. Was interesting. Either there's a track or Renton has lotta horny people.

WooshPootang
11-04-20, 21:36
Long acres, near the Amazon FC. Had like six different cars pooning when I was on grave. Left them alone. Was interesting. Either there's a track or Renton has lotta horny peopleFigured it out. SinRock is "open". Thought about going in, but. Nope.

Colnago
11-04-20, 23:15
Long acres, near the Amazon FC. Had like six different cars pooning when I was on grave. Left them alone. Was interesting. Either there's a track or Renton has lotta horny people.I have seen girls working Rainier Ave, but that was years ago. I bet is just horn HS or College kids trying to find a place because they live at home.

Raven1855
11-10-20, 19:52
Haven't been out in awhile, any new talent out there worth mentioning?

Xyzander
11-10-20, 20:34
Haven't been out in awhile, any new talent out there worth mentioningI saw 2 heavier WSW 1 skinny WSW, 1 petite LSW with sunglasses on and 2 BSW. The BSW; s I have seen before. 1 skinny and short, the other a little more curvier. The curvy one I think was a dancer.

Shawn0357
11-21-20, 05:54
There were lots of girls Friday night around 8 pm. Some pretty and some looks like video game bosses. Big girls in thongs. Damn they brave. I see hoes stepping out of cars in the middle of traffic pissed off possibly because mongers didn't like what was offered. These THOTs are ridiculous! Making shit so obvious. That's why they always get dropped off.

LE was out as well. Super heavy!

One gorgeous lightskin chick name Dulce was by Home Depot. I pulled up and she alerted me that there were cops near by. So I left and now it's a game of cat and mouse. I think someone got pulled over cause they had to respond so I took that opportunity to go scoop her up. I had to yell to the big girls to step back and let them know I ain't lookin for them. My tires may pop if they step foot in my car. Dulce was a slim thick. Safety girl of course. Lots of restrictions but she was so fine that I just had to get it. 1 bill for a car fix then I dropped her off. On the way home I noticed she dropped a pack of condoms in my car. Oooo shit that's a no-no. Wifey would kill me so I tossed it out the window on my way home. She was super chill and cool tho.

Prior to the engagement I saw this Latin chick by jack and the box but there were too many wolves in the parking lot. Shit I think I see a camera set up near there in the other parking lot. Can't remember the store. Anyway she was pretty and before I could get to her she got in someone's truck and they drove off. Fuck me! I wanted her!!

I left and I saw some WSW by car toys and they were cute but disappeared by the time I hit a you-Turn. Anytime I see a cute chick she is on the other side of the street. I need to step my game up. I had fun tho. I don't know how I did it but I spent 4 hrs cruising and parking and enjoying the sight. I guess I like the adrenaline. But I won't be back for awhile. Too many LE. There were even some undercover cops which was tailing me when Dulce looked at me and pointed to the cop. I wanted to hit it raw but she insisted condoms. I'm just glad I hit it but am curious to know what it's like to just bust it all in her multiple times. I'm going to see how I can build some kind of trust with her for her to let me creampie her. Her pussy was so wet and creamy. That ass is phenomenal with a tiny waist.

All and all, I had a wild fun night. Them hippos scares me tho. One even attempted to get in my car. She said "Hey Babe! You want a date?

I responded, "Not from you sir!" And drove off.

Saw lots of pimps too. One in particular parked right next to me like WTF! I gave him that look like "WTH are you doing?" We both stared at each other. I'm packing so I ain't worry.

Picked a dark skin black chick prior to Dulce because I thought she was cute until she got close and stepped in my car in which I was parked by the street light. Sheesh I'm glad that didn't work out cause she ugly. She looked like an old skinny man with weave. She wanted 20 dollars like "***** get tf out of my car!

This game is hella risky and props to those who knows how to play the game so well. I'm a beginner so I'll need more observation. Some girls won't even get in the car and would rather discuss transactions outside the window. SMH that makes things too obvious and makes me feel uncomfortable. I just tell them either they get in the car where my heater is on or stay out in the cold for not wanting to confirm that they're not cops.

GruveMan
11-21-20, 13:59
There were lots of girls Friday night around 8 pm. Some pretty and some looks like video game bosses. Big girls in thongs. Damn they brave. I see hoes stepping out of cars in the middle of traffic pissed off possibly because mongers didn't like what was offered. These THOTs are ridiculous! Making shit so obvious. That's why they always get dropped off.

LE was out as well. Super heavy!

One gorgeous lightskin chick name Dulce was by Home Depot. I pulled up and she alerted me that there were cops near by. So I left and now it's a game of cat and mouse. I think someone got pulled over cause they had to respond so I took that opportunity to go scoop her up. I had to yell to the big girls to step back and let them know I ain't lookin for them. My tires may pop if they step foot in my car. Dulce was a slim thick. Safety girl of course. Lots of restrictions but she was so fine that I just had to get it. 1 bill for a car fix then I dropped her off. On the way home I noticed she dropped a pack of condoms in my car. Oooo shit that's a no-no. Wifey would kill me so I tossed it out the window on my way home. She was super chill and cool tho.

Prior to the engagement I saw this Latin chick by jack and the box but there were too many wolves in the parking lot. Shit I think I see a camera set up near there in the other parking lot. Can't remember the store. Anyway she was pretty and before I could get to her she got in someone's truck and they drove off. Fuck me! I wanted her!!

I left and I saw some WSW by car toys and they were cute but disappeared by the time I hit a you-Turn. Anytime I see a cute chick she is on the other side of the street. I need to step my game up. I had fun tho. I don't know how I did it but I spent 4 hrs cruising and parking and enjoying the sight. I guess I like the adrenaline. But I won't be back for awhile. Too many LE. There were even some undercover cops which was tailing me when Dulce looked at me and pointed to the cop. I wanted to hit it raw but she insisted condoms. I'm just glad I hit it but am curious to know what it's like to just bust it all in her multiple times. I'm going to see how I can build some kind of trust with her for her to let me creampie her. Her pussy was so wet and creamy. That ass is phenomenal with a tiny waist.

All and all, I had a wild fun night. Them hippos scares me tho. One even attempted to get in my car. She said "Hey Babe! You want a date?

I responded, "Not from you sir!" And drove off.

Saw lots of pimps too. One in particular parked right next to me like WTF! I gave him that look like "WTH are you doing?" We both stared at each other. I'm packing so I ain't worry.

Picked a dark skin black chick prior to Dulce because I thought she was cute until she got close and stepped in my car in which I was parked by the street light. Sheesh I'm glad that didn't work out cause she ugly. She looked like an old skinny man with weave. She wanted 20 dollars like "***** get tf out of my car!

This game is hella risky and props to those who knows how to play the game so well. I'm a beginner so I'll need more observation. Some girls won't even get in the car and would rather discuss transactions outside the window. SMH that makes things too obvious and makes me feel uncomfortable. I just tell them either they get in the car where my heater is on or stay out in the cold for not wanting to confirm that they're not cops.Thanks for an interesting read. Kind of like reading an Elmore Leonard novel.

KorbenDallas
11-21-20, 14:21
So what I think I've learned from reading this board is that not a single person on here has ever gotten some road head from one of the euphemistically terms "chunky, heavy, thick, large, etc. " gals working so hard out there?

I'm going to say it: some of the best head I've ever had have been from bigger gals who apparently just love putting things in their mouths.

I haven't pulled the trigger on any of the larger gals out there because.

(A) I'm a big old chicken shit and when I do work up the nerve out there.

(B) I don't want to pick up someone who isn't particularly attractive to me *and* doesn't have the skills.

Come on, fess up. Someone out there has a thing for the big gals. Be loud and proud.

Street Troller
11-22-20, 01:13
Nice to see some reports from newbies who are willing to share. I haven't been out there in three weeks, honestly I have no desire to try lately.

So the question. Am I really missing anything out there?

Michael1967
11-22-20, 06:05
So what I think I've learned from reading this board is that not a single person on here has ever gotten some road head from one of the euphemistically terms "chunky, heavy, thick, large, etc. " gals working so hard out there?

I'm going to say it: some of the best head I've ever had have been from bigger gals who apparently just love putting things in their mouths.

(B) I don't want to pick up someone who isn't particularly attractive to me *and* doesn't have the skills.

Come on, fess up. Someone out there has a thing for the big gals. Be loud and proud.I don't pay good money to get something that I could get for free. I'm a black man that has money. I have fat, ugly black women and fat white women after me constantly. It's been that way for 20 years now. I don't need to pay for that. I only pay for attractive, somewhat young women.

Seattle Dad
11-22-20, 11:07

Come on, fess up. Someone out there has a thing for the big gals. Be loud and proud.There's a huge Texas girl out there named Ashley. Huge.

Great mouth. Like a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

KorbenDallas
11-22-20, 14:46
I don't pay good money to get something that I could get for free. I'm a black man that has money. I have fat, ugly black women and fat white women after me constantly. It's been that way for 20 years now. I don't need to pay for that. I only pay for attractive, somewhat young women.I'm unimaginably impressed.

Jonderin
11-22-20, 19:25
I don't pay good money to get something that I could get for free. I'm a black man that has money. I have fat, ugly black women and fat white women after me constantly. It's been that way for 20 years now. I don't need to pay for that. I only pay for attractive, somewhat young women.Yep, that's the same way I look at it.

GinVermo
11-22-20, 23:18
There's a huge Texas girl out there named Ashley. Huge.

Great mouth. Like a Dyson vacuum cleaner.I've no problem with huge! Have I spotted her near Lowe's? More importantly, is she offering a natural experience? Thanks!

BbwBanger
11-22-20, 23:42
There's a huge Texas girl out there named Ashley. Huge.

Great mouth. Like a Dyson vacuum cleaner.My kind of woman!

SumYoungGuy619
11-23-20, 01:34
Hello all been reading some of these post and wanted to know are there any particular tracks? I'm staying in DT near China town.

Morgan Creamin
11-23-20, 09:15
I haven't participated in the SW part of the hobby for many years but a friend was in town and for a lark we went ho-spotting in early afternoon. We saw this one hot little BSW with a super cute face and nice t and a around 135th and AA. She was good looking enough I was tempted to go back later on my own but I'm currently swimming in too many SBs and trying to keep their names straight as I weed through the candidates. But if that girl I saw is an indication of the caliber of SW out there, fucking great for you guys.

TnaPorter
11-23-20, 13:54
I don't pay good money to get something that I could get for free. I'm a black man that has money. I have fat, ugly black women and fat white women after me constantly. It's been that way for 20 years now. I don't need to pay for that. I only pay for attractive, somewhat young women.It's not that I've never fucked a fat girl (or an ugly girl for that matter), it's that I don't pay for that. At least not on purpose. I've unfortunately met up with plenty of SA girls who were way bigger than their pictures and I've never had the nerve to send them away. I just pay them once, fuck them once and stew over my disappointment after they leave.

MrSteves
11-25-20, 12:32
It's not that I've never fucked a fat girl (or an ugly girl for that matter), it's that I don't pay for that. At least not on purpose. I've unfortunately met up with plenty of SA girls who were way bigger than their pictures and I've never had the nerve to send them away. I just pay them once, fuck them once and stew over my disappointment after they leave.If they're not advertising themselves properly, and you're not happy, I'd say kick them out right away. Especially if you're paying!

Street Troller
11-26-20, 22:53
I went out for a short time on Wednesday evening, first time in weeks. Very small handful of girls out, most of whom were pretty big girls. I was parked near the Lowe's lot and on the phone with one of my contacts trying to set up up a date when this huuuuge WSW dressed in pink came up to my window and hovered. I didn't look at her, paid her no attention at all and continued chatting on the phone and she finally fucked-off. But she stood there looking in on me for a very long time. Near 137th I stopped for a BSW who was standing on a corner. She never once looked up from her phone as I sat there right next to her and waited for her to approach. I finally drove-off and ran into her again at another corner on my second pass. She looked at me but wouldn't approach and she was maybe three feet from the passenger door. I finally took the hint and started to drive away and for some reason that's when she decided to approach me. I shook my head and mouthed the word "no" and drove-off. She's got to be quicker or I'll come to the conclusion that she's a pain in the ass. Down south of 105th I encountered more very large girls, one of which was standing under a sign which read, "Big Whale Consignment". A couple of well-dressed fat girls were chatting on a corner and I spotted thin BSW Rebecca across the street. The two girls were yelling at Rebecca and making fun of the way she was dressed, telling her to take her "low-class street ass somewhere else because nobody going to pick you up". Just then a guy did stop and scooped her up, I watched as she stuck her head out the window and flipped the two girls off and told their fat-asses to suck it with howling laughter. The fatsos didn't like that at all. I went home after that, not much to my liking out there and the couple girls who were interesting to me didn't seem to want to talk to me.

Raven1855
11-28-20, 02:24
I decided to see someone else other than my regular Wednesday night and lapped the track for a couple hours. Unfortunately not much happening. Honestly I think there's so many mongers out that the decent ones get picked up so quickly and often they don't need to stay out long.

Finally around 12:30 picked up a taller WSW, decent body, named Luna by 95th. She said covers only but when I was going to drop her off she reconsidered for a small upcharge. Kept on saying she never does bare (sure LOL) but could be true so YMMV if any of you pick her up. What really drew me to her was her pillow DSLs, really wanted those around my dick, natural, and boy did they feel good. No CIM but didn't complain that I took too long and overall she seemed like a very cool chick. I didn't get her digits but would see her again.

Stay safe out there gents.

OlFatUncle
11-30-20, 18:04
Went out and surveyed the scene Sunday afternoon into evening. There were a few that I would have loved to meet but by the time I was back in their area and on their side of the street, they were gone. I take my time and don't do drastic things that call attention to my driving.

Finally managed to be in the right place and time to ask one to take a seat in my car when SPD drove by, blipped their siren, and then hung a you-turn to the shoulder a few feet away. Thankfully the lady announced that she was getting out and so I thanked her and then drove off. To be followed out of the area by SPD until they were sure I was leaving.

So I'm sure my plate is now in at least one database and I probably should avoid the area until the Spring Thaw.

Oh well.

Live and Learn.

IraSpa
11-30-20, 19:39
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/super-specials-in-seattle-with/115171789588

She's been out lately around 137th. Looks fine as hell.

Anyone have any reports on her? BBBJ?

Madmaxon
11-30-20, 21:00
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/super-specials-in-seattle-with/115171789588

Anyone have any reports on her? BBBJ?For $460 an hour I'll stick with non street walkers.

Street Troller
11-30-20, 22:21
I met an SW I hadn't seen in quite a while at Nexus near Northgate. While waiting for her I saw several SWs I recognized coming and going from the parking lot. When I went to the stairwell I ran smack into Maria who was taking her dog out. I haven't seen her in months, she's looking pretty damn good lately. Up on the second floor I ran into her sister Priscilla. On my way out later I ran into Rebecca who came over for a chat. So if you want to check some action other than on Aurora, park at the Nexus and observe, LOL. But I do wonder how long that will last, Nexux used to be a place where a lot of girls worked but management cracked-down on it. So we'll see how long this run lasts.

RockChalk
11-30-20, 23:44

Anyone have any reports on her? BBBJ?Had been working out of Portland / Vancouver on TNA up until last summer.

Here is the link to her profile for pics and reviews:

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?330963-Selicitybby

Rock Chalk.

TheNovelist
11-30-20, 23:52

Anyone have any reports on her? BBBJ?Google "Selicitybaby" and you'll find lots of pics of her.