PDA

View Full Version : Japanese hostess bars

Phillybeauties
02-23-17, 06:44
Just wondering if anyone here frequents the Japanese hostess clubs in Honolulu or Japan, and if so, gets any play inside or outside the club?

Recently ventured to Club Onoe in Waikiki. Was a MILF mama san named Nao that spoke English pretty well. Attractive and good conversationalist, with nice cleavage and slightly thick bottom.

Besides her there were about 5-6 young j-girls, kawaii kind, but not sure of their English skills. Most customers from Japan, so not sure why they prefer coming to hostess bars here instead except maybe discretion. Hostess said in japan you pay for time by the hour, but I assume that means for booth not including drinks.

Fee was $30 for the seat and $25 each drink for the hostess. Customer drinks were $8-$10. Saw champagne bottle service was $100. Karaoke rooms were free.

Was quiet night with only a few other customers. After some small talk, left after an hour bc had to work next day. Besides some light flirting, no play. Got digits but no luck since.

Phillybeauties
02-23-17, 06:50
Forgot to add that besides club onoe in Waikiki, there's also another Japanese hostess club in the alley next to Luxury Row on Kalakaua ave, behind the new ritz Carlton. It's on 2nd floor on top of tattoo shop. I hear they're more aggressive about pushing the drinks.

Any j-bars in Honolulu people are aware of? Genius lounge on lewers gets a lot of Japanese but it's a legit bar.

GofasBits
02-23-17, 07:31
Forgot to add that besides club onoe in Waikiki, there's also another Japanese hostess club in the alley next to Luxury Row on Kalakaua ave, behind the new ritz Carlton. It's on 2nd floor on top of tattoo shop. I hear they're more aggressive about pushing the drinks.

Any j-bars in Honolulu people are aware of? Genius lounge on lewers gets a lot of Japanese but it's a legit bar.I only know of Aoyama and Serina on south king st and I think there's one called Angel by coconut willy's in Waikiki. There used to be one maybe two in Hawaiian Monach hotel. Not sure if they're still there. It's been a few years since I've ventured over there. Most are pretty expensive comparing to the KBs. I believe most will charge the way KBs do just per drink for the girls. I want to say the table fee thing is done to tourist / non regulars. I would just sit at the bar and have your fun there as there is no "table charge". Mermaids is a fairly large place with rooms. Not sure if hanky panky has happened there or not. I'm guessing if it has happened it was pure YMMV and not a normal paid thing. So if anything were to happen it would most likely be YMMV with each individual girl and outside the bar, unless she's an adventurous freak. You never know right? I've seen some pretty hot ones come and go from my days of frequenting these places. Although I was never crazy enough to try and chase that tail. I stick to the more sure thing, AMPs. GL.

Phillybeauties
02-23-17, 08:21
I only know of Aoyama and Serina on south king st and I think there's one called Angel by coconut willy's in Waikiki. There used to be one maybe two in Hawaiian Monach hotel. Not sure if they're still there. It's been a few years since I've ventured over there. Most are pretty expensive comparing to the KBs. I believe most will charge the way KBs do just per drink for the girls. I want to say the table fee thing is done to tourist / non regulars. I would just sit at the bar and have your fun there as there is no "table charge". Mermaids is a fairly large place with rooms. Not sure if hanky panky has happened there or not. I'm guessing if it has happened it was pure YMMV and not a normal paid thing. So if anything were to happen it would most likely be YMMV with each individual girl and outside the bar, unless she's an adventurous freak. You never know right? I've seen some pretty hot ones come and go from my days of frequenting these places. Although I was never crazy enough to try and chase that tail. I stick to the more sure thing, AMPs. GL.Thanks GL.

Forgot to mention that at least tipping on top of bill was not necessary. Kind of more like Japan style.

Johnny14
02-23-17, 16:55

Any j-bars in Honolulu people are aware of? Genius lounge on lewers gets a lot of Japanese but it's a legit bar.There's another Japanese Karaoke club called Gion next to Club Sandy at Makaloa. Small place, parking is free but place opens at 7 pm. Drinks same as KB, but not pushy mama is older Japanese Rumi and couple girls, good place to hang out a cruiz.

Phillybeauties
02-23-17, 17:59
For those going to Tokyo that want a sure thing, I found their version of AMP.

http://hentaitokyo.com

Honolulu Yobo
02-24-17, 02:14
I used to go there about 10 years ago. It was on 1820 Algaroba St.

Very few ladies back then, mostly for drinking.

There was another bar next to Chef Mavro's on King St. But I don't know if they are still open.

Phillybeauties
03-23-17, 01:24
Going to Tokyo this weekend to give it a try.

http://instagram.com/thc_tokyohentai

Seems like comparable pricing to AMP and can even use credit cards. (With small surcharge).

A lot of their girls don't seem like "real" Japanese but still look hot.

At least pix are real and service seems easy to arrange l.

GofasBits
03-23-17, 04:26
I used to go there about 10 years ago. It was on 1820 Algaroba St.

Very few ladies back then, mostly for drinking.

There was another bar next to Chef Mavro's on King St. But I don't know if they are still open.That's Serinas.

Coffee Bean
03-23-17, 14:57
That's Serinas.La Vien Rose opened upper Keeaumoku street inn old Sweet lady site. Beautiful renovations, girls ere l were all busy so we took off.

BotoMoco
03-26-17, 12:00
Just wondering if anyone here frequents the Japanese hostess clubs in Honolulu or Japan, and if so, gets any play inside or outside the club?

Recently ventured to Club Onoe in Waikiki. Was a MILF mama san named Nao that spoke English pretty well. Attractive and good conversationalist, with nice cleavage and slightly thick bottom.

Besides her there were about 5-6 young j-girls, kawaii kind, but not sure of their English skills. Most customers from Japan, so not sure why they prefer coming to hostess bars here instead except maybe discretion. Hostess said in japan you pay for time by the hour, but I assume that means for booth not including drinks.

Fee was $30 for the seat and $25 each drink for the hostess. Customer drinks were $8-$10. Saw champagne bottle service was $100. Karaoke rooms were free.

Was quiet night with only a few other customers. After some small talk, left after an hour bc had to work next day. Besides some light flirting, no play. Got digits but no luck since.Got digits. That's a good thing right? At least theres a possibility.

Ichigo808
03-26-17, 18:12
Back in the day I used to go to Club Angel in the Imperial on Lewers. Met a funny old white man Mitch who low and behold was Mitch of Mitch's Sushi. Had some gorgeous ladies when the master-san ran that place now idk because it's been several years ago. Dated 2 from there. Then theres Club Ai close to Pac Beach Hotel oh man there were some hotties over there. Ai-mama closed down and went to Mermaids. Went there a couple of times but wasn't impressed. The place was too small. Miss them days.

H Mobius
03-26-17, 19:46
Back in the day I used to go to Club Angel in the Imperial on Lewers Had some gorgeous ladies when the master-san ran that place now idk because it's been several years ago. Dated 2 from there.Yes the women were hot and even naked under their skirt. I went by there last year but it looked deserted (but not converted into another business).

Went by La Vie En Rose, the former v-bar. Heavily remodeled with almost no 'selling floor' left, mostly rooms. Same tiny bar with only a few seats occupied by customers. Had 2 heavily made-up youngish j-girls (nothing that would make me go running to an ATM), but no place really to sit with them. It would have been good if they kept the booths then they could have a larger staff of girls to sit with customers as in a k-bar, but I guess that is not their style.

Hinode
03-27-17, 00:28
Yes the women were hot and even naked under their skirt. I went by there last year but it looked deserted (but not converted into another business).

Went by La Vie En Rose, the former v-bar..L. V. E. are. Was cool. I went there twice, with my friend. Male bartender made like we wasn't good enough to sit in the bar. Whatevers. Pretty ladies. They all spoke fluent Japanese. All tourists there twice we went, except for a group of 3 local Asians, who probably could speak Japanese. The 3-4 girls sat with the customers, I got the feeling that there was no play, and it would cost you some bucks just for conversation with them. Haven't been there in like 2-3 years. Sad if it did change. Besides the stuck up bartender, nice eye candy to look at. Not pushy like the K bars.

Phillybeauties
04-07-17, 05:33
For those going to Tokyo that want a sure thing, I found their version of AMP.

http://hentaitokyo.comWhile in Tokyo, had a chance to try out this service. Shibuya location had much more selection than shinjuku and was more dependable.

Met with Mako and Tsubomi on separate occasions. Pictures for Mako a bit more accurate than Tsubomi but both were like girl next door rather than J hotties. Mako was probably early 20's and sweet. Tsubomi probably somewhere in her 30's.

Both were more girlfriend experience but service from Mako was great, uncovered and everything but full service, as full intercourse is not technically legal in Japan although some girls (not Mako) allow Greek for an extra fee.

BUT Tsubomi did offer a "secret" option for added fee which was covered intercourse. You can see their website for fees which were reasonable and comparable with yen exchange rate especially if you don't use credit card but nice that plastic is an option.

Mako smelled and tasted a lot better when I went down on her, not sure if it was her younger age or just the other older woman's monthly cycle? She also tried a lot harder to please.

The really nice thing about the fees are that the clock doesn't start running until you reach the love hotel or they call in at your outcall location. AND you get the FULL time, not short changing. Multiple pops allowed as long as you choose longer than hour option. I think I was with Mako 2. 5 hours and Tsubomi 1. 5 hours but even with love hotel costs was less than $$/ hour. Much better than house fee with momma knocking on door early. Call came into mobile to check on time but much more private.

Just for comparison sake, tried out a soap land with a different provider which charged a lot, probably bc I was in tourist area and I used credit for a 20% surcharge. But I got 2 hours of service covered with no questions asked. (Even though it's not supposed to be full service) but I wouldn't recommend it over the THC which was a lot more user friendly and cost efficient.

It was a nice change of pace from AMP as the girls didn't feel like they were working but more of a rendezvous with a local. They both were full Japanese but they do have some half mixed race.

Cloe Stone
06-21-17, 07:08
While in Tokyo, had a chance to try out this service. Shibuya location had much more selection than shinjuku and was more dependable.

Met with Mako and Tsubomi on separate occasions. Pictures for Mako a bit more accurate than Tsubomi but both were like girl next door rather than J hotties. Mako was probably early 20's and sweet. Tsubomi probably somewhere in her 30's.

Both were more girlfriend experience but service from Mako was great, uncovered and everything but full service, as full intercourse is not technically legal in Japan although some girls (not Mako) allow Greek for an extra fee.

BUT Tsubomi did offer a "secret" option for added fee which was covered intercourse. You can see their website for fees which were reasonable and comparable with yen exchange rate especially if you don't use credit card but nice that plastic is an option.

Mako smelled and tasted a lot better when I went down on her, not sure if it was her younger age or just the other older woman's monthly cycle? She also tried a lot harder to please.

The really nice thing about the fees are that the clock doesn't start running until you reach the love hotel or they call in at your outcall location. AND you get the FULL time, not short changing. Multiple pops allowed as long as you choose longer than hour option. I think I was with Mako 2. 5 hours and Tsubomi 1. 5 hours but even with love hotel costs was less than $$/ hour. Much better than house fee with momma knocking on door early. Call came into mobile to check on time but much more private.

Just for comparison sake, tried out a soap land with a different provider which charged a lot, probably bc I was in tourist area and I used credit for a 20% surcharge. But I got 2 hours of service covered with no questions asked. (Even though it's not supposed to be full service) but I wouldn't recommend it over the THC which was a lot more user friendly and cost efficient.

It was a nice change of pace from AMP as the girls didn't feel like they were working but more of a rendezvous with a local. They both were full Japanese but they do have some half mixed race.Went to a place that I thought was Hentai Club and had a ripoff experience. It was one girl, no shower and she was trying to upsell after expensive house fee. I ended up leaving and there was no refund. Perhaps I went to the wrong place? Anyway, I found some other fun in Japan. Honolulu is better IMHO. Frequent visitor to Thailand and PI, which are also way better.

H Mobius
06-21-17, 23:29
Checked it out. Small place on South King near Kaheka that has been there since the beginning of time. Girls from Japan in their 30's and 40's. Met a super skinny one who looked like that skinny lady in Kapahulu the guys were roasting. Legs didn't look healthy, as though she was 'wasting' or something. She was drunk so I cut her loose after a drink because she was very obnoxious. Sorry forgot her name but no one is as skinny as her.

There was another plain girl at a table and she was staggering, so they sent her home.

Was an okay place; would be better if the barstools had backrests.

One thing that got me was when a table of j-customers left, the hostesses saw the out the door. Everyone was happy and everything (things seemed to be going so nicely at their table), but as soon as the hostesses came back in and that door closed, their faces changed and they were letting out expressions in Japanese. They looked and sounded so irritated. I thought 'Man, same as KBGs '.

Honolulu Yobo
06-27-17, 22:17
Is Club Subaru still in existence? It was down the road from Chef Mavro, on McCully.

It was a pretty mellow J Bar with no girls.

H Mobius
06-28-17, 07:11
Is Club Subaru still in existence? It was down the road from Chef Mavro, on McCully.

It was a pretty mellow J Bar with no girls.Don't recall that one. Last I saw, Club Serina was still around.

Lefty808
06-28-17, 16:32
Not sure if its still there. The last time I went there with some friends was a few years ago. It had really changed. To our surprise, the early crowd was filled with female canoe paddlers (no males at all). That should have been the first sign. Later about 1 and 1/2 hours later, we saw two local guys sitting across each other on a table holding hands. Then the bar turned into a gay and lesbian bar. One of the guys approached one of my friends and started small kind talk. That's when we dug out! LOL.

TomAssCan9
07-25-17, 07:55
We went check out Club Mermaid this past weekend. The chicks was pretty. There was about 8 girls there. All was nice. The bar tender was cool. I forgot his name. The other bar tender was a pretty Japanese chick. Let's put it this way. All of those chicks was good to go. Not like I would kick any out of bed if they went with me. The had a table fee? Which was $25 per persons. I think that's without the drinks. We decided to pass and just sit at the bar. It was our first time so just wanted to check it out see how they work um. Drinks at the bar was $5 for the green bottles. So normal prices for the beer. There were plenty chicks sitting with uncles in the tables. The chicks all look good.

ProfessorGun69
07-25-17, 22:22
We went check out Club Mermaid this past weekend. The chicks was pretty. There was about 8 girls there. All was nice. The bar tender was cool. I forgot his name. The other bar tender was a pretty Japanese chick. Let's put it this way. All of those chicks was good to go. Not like I would kick any out of bed if they went with me. The had a table fee? Which was $25 per persons. I think that's without the drinks. We decided to pass and just sit at the bar. It was our first time so just wanted to check it out see how they work um. Drinks at the bar was $5 for the green bottles. So normal prices for the beer. There were plenty chicks sitting with uncles in the tables. The chicks all look good.Where is club mermaid located? Address?

Anonymous479
07-26-17, 08:22
We went check out Club Mermaid this past weekend. The chicks was pretty. There was about 8 girls there. All was nice. The bar tender was cool. I forgot his name. The other bar tender was a pretty Japanese chick. Let's put it this way. All of those chicks was good to go. Not like I would kick any out of bed if they went with me. The had a table fee? Which was $25 per persons. I think that's without the drinks. We decided to pass and just sit at the bar. It was our first time so just wanted to check it out see how they work um. Drinks at the bar was $5 for the green bottles. So normal prices for the beer. There were plenty chicks sitting with uncles in the tables. The chicks all look good.Do the girls pressure you at all if you just sit at the bar? And also where did you guys park?

Viet Whisperer
07-26-17, 13:30
Where is club mermaid located? Address?Kind of behind Moose Mcguillicuddys off of Lewers. 2119 Lauula St.

GofasBits
07-27-17, 23:07
Do the girls pressure you at all if you just sit at the bar? And also where did you guys park?Japanese and Korean hostess girls tend to have very different approaches when it comes to business. Koreans tend to be more forward and aggressive with the promise of something "extra" if the right money is spent. Japanese, at least the ones I've seen here, are more demure and not nearly as aggressive. You may get asked a couple times during their table visit for a nekohana, but not like at a KB. There it'll be after every single drink. Sometimes even before they finish what they have in front of them.

TomAssCan9
07-28-17, 07:40
Do the girls pressure you at all if you just sit at the bar? And also where did you guys park?We took Uber into Waikiki. No like drink and drive into Waik's. Too much boys in blue. Plus the traffic. Uber is easier. We actually went yard house then just started cruzing the strip and we saw the sign between the alley. Girls we're pretty and friendly. Like go back again.

Anonymous479
07-28-17, 12:13
We took Uber into Waikiki. No like drink and drive into Waik's. Too much boys in blue. Plus the traffic. Uber is easier. We actually went yard house then just started cruzing the strip and we saw the sign between the alley. Girls we're pretty and friendly. Like go back again.Thanks for the info. Might have to check it out soon.

Tiredguy
08-23-17, 15:19
Stopped by on my sojourn last week. First time at the new location. Everyone was at the bar.

Only 2 girls working. Plus the regular bartender.

That was it.

A couple of the guys left to head to Waikiki. Orange?

Good place to go if you want to practice your conversational japanese. But I have no idea how they are going to make it?

Viet Whisperer
08-23-17, 19:19
Stopped by on my sojourn last week. First time at the new location. Everyone was at the bar.

Only 2 girls working. Plus the regular bartender.

That was it.

A couple of the guys left to head to Waikiki. Orange?

Good place to go if you want to practice your conversational japanese. But I have no idea how they are going to make it?I went there awhile back with a friend who wanted to check it out. It was the most unfriendly place I've walked into in a long time. We stayed to drink just to be stubborn pricks because we knew they didn't want us there. Saw a couple decent looking girls but nothing to get excited about. Maybe they thought we were cops but doubt it.

Here is what this bar is useful for: good place to take a dump because they give you a hot towel to clean your hands and face when you come out of the restroom. It was quite refreshing haha.

H Mobius
08-23-17, 22:51
I went there awhile back with a friend who wanted to check it out. It was the most unfriendly place I've walked into in a long time. We stayed to drink just to be stubborn pricks because we knew they didn't want us there. Saw a couple decent looking girls but nothing to get excited about. Maybe they thought we were cops but doubt it.

Here is what this bar is useful for: good place to take a dump because they give you a hot towel to clean your hands and face when you come out of the restroom. It was quite refreshing haha.The time I checked it out, it was as Tired Guy described; 2 girls and all customers at the tiny bar. As I posted, the girls were nothing that would send me running to an ATM. They weren't friendly but I've had worse. EG has a cheesy handwritten sign that says they reserve the right. I'm sure they piss guys off the way they eye them out, and when they snap, the bartender merely points to the sign.

Thanks for the tip about their toilet and cracking me up; I thought you were going to say they give you a hot towel for your ass, like Stu said to the flight attendant on Family Guy (I bet they'll do away with those towels now). I once bombed Thai Angel and the toilet was not secure; the whole thing slid around on the tiles. I was scared to flush thinking a mess would come out from under, but luckily no. Must have a helluva gasket under there.

Phillybeauties
10-22-17, 19:49
Just coming back from Tokyo and wishing we had the same options for play available there. Although Honolulu is good, it can be hit or miss and even the best is a level beneath Japan. It's hard for westerners to get play in Japan because of the language barrier and a lot of places are Japanese customers only, but found a place that has English speaking staff. I don't want to be accused of shilling for them so won't give link but service is called Tokyo hentai club. You can do a google search on your own if going there, as they have 2 locations. The prices are amazingly reasonable especially with yen exchange rate, the girls are totally friendly and service oriented, all checked for STD regularly, clear pricing and menu options with even Greek on the table with some girls, but BBBJ and DATY as well as FK standard. FS supposedly not available since it's technically illegal in Japan but every girl has a "secret" menu option for a cash tip (ranging from 10,000-20,000 yen), plus time is guaranteed for whole time paid and also clock doesn't start until minute girl arrives or you walk into love hotel depending on incall and outcall. Saw 4 girls and 3 of them were literally 9-10's in all categories. Will attach pix if it allows me.

Anyone know if any secret services like this exist in Honolulu?

Phillybeauties
10-22-17, 19:56
Just coming back from Tokyo and wishing we had the same options for play available there. Although Honolulu is good, it can be hit or miss and even the best is a level beneath Japan. It's hard for westerners to get play in Japan be of the language barrier and a lot of places are Japanese only, but found a place that has English speaking staff. I don't want to be accused of shilling for them so won't give link by service is called Tokyo hentai club. You can do a google search on your own if going there, as they have 2 locations. The prices are amazingly reasonable especially with yen rate, the girls are totally friendly and service oriented, all checked for STD regularly, clear pricing and menu options with even Greek on the table with some girls, but BBBJ and DATY as well as FK standard. FS supposedly not available since it's technically illegal in Japan but every girl has a "secret" menu option for a cash tip (ranging from 10,000-20,000 yen), plus time is guaranteed for whole time paid and also clock doesn't start until minute girl arrives or you walk into love hotel depending on incall and outcall. Saw 4 girls and 3 of them were literally 9-10's in all categories. Will attach pix if it allows me.

Anyone know if any secret services like this exist in Honolulu?Sorry I guess I can't upload images from phone but I met with rose, reinie and anju if you do a search for their profiles and images (go to their tumbler for pix of girls that aren't blurred). All rated 9-10 in terms of looks and service. Although they claim staff is Japanese, probably only half are and the ones that aren't look kind of Japanese hapa. All had man made but very natural feeling and looking chests.

TomAssCan9
06-23-18, 19:50
Japanese hostess chicks seam mo polite den the Korean Bar Girls. Wes the Best Japanese hostess bar at?

TomAssCan9
07-19-18, 06:01
We went check out Club mermaid again. Good fun. I like the Japanese chicks. Plenty hot girls working dea!

RJohnson69
12-06-18, 02:09
Anyone get recent scoops on Mermaid? Get work party down in Waiks soon and looking for one after spot.

We went check out Club mermaid again. Good fun. I like the Japanese chicks. Plenty hot girls working dea!

EmSee
12-06-18, 06:08
Went out to AROS like 3 times. First time alright. Busy manage to get a girl to sit with me.

Second time around they put me and a friend near the door. Away from the karaoke, bar, and most important the girls. Had a old lady give us free shots then decide to cry in front of us saying "sorry can't Give you girls. We had one beer and left.

Tonight we try once again. Places us in the same corner. No girls to give us. I talk to my friend for an hour. No girls no refill on the beer. We decide to leave. Paid my tab and the host dude says wait 30 minutes. Some girls will free up. Pffff.

I dunno what it is. But us young dudes got money too. Pretty sure the girls would rather be with a younger dude talking story then with an old dude which I'm pretty sure ain't running his tab to much and her being on her phone the whole time.

The market there is shitty. I had $400 sitting in my pocket.

Vajajalova
12-06-18, 11:45
Went out to AROS like 3 times. First time alright. Busy manage to get a girl to sit with me.

Second time around they put me and a friend near the door. Away from the karaoke, bar, and most important the girls. Had a old lady give us free shots then decide to cry in front of us saying "sorry can't Give you girls. We had one beer and left.

Tonight we try once again. Places us in the same corner. No girls to give us. I talk to my friend for an hour. No girls no refill on the beer. We decide to leave. Paid my tab and the host dude says wait 30 minutes. Some girls will free up. Pffff.

I dunno what it is. But us young dudes got money too. Pretty sure the girls would rather be with a younger dude talking story then with an old dude which I'm pretty sure ain't running his tab to much and her being on her phone the whole time.

The market there is shitty. I had $400 sitting in my pocket.Try putting your $400 on the table or in an empty glass in plain site where they can see it to show them you not there to buy one drink but to spend some money. Money talks!

FYI - $400 is not a lot of money to spend at a hostess bar.

Johnny14
12-06-18, 23:17
Japanese hostess chicks seam mo polite den the Korean Bar Girls. Wes the Best Japanese hostess bar at?Seen a couple movies of horny Japanese wife, I wonder if these bars got some of them waiting to be ravaged by some dude with a thick sausage? Oki desu nei, moto moto.

Poiuy2
12-07-18, 01:47
Seen a couple movies of horny Japanese wife, I wonder if these bars got some of them waiting to be ravaged by some dude with a thick sausage? Oki desu nei, moto moto.I met many tourists in waiks who are lonely and horny. Some divorced, some still married on a girls trip. There's one that I still see after 15 years. Just saw her twice this year in Japan. While hubby at work, we fooled around in their apartment. Baby was asleep. Then we both said were playing with fire. Husband could come home early and the neighbors could definitely hear all of her iku iku iku screaming. She is definitely an orgasmic screamer. Wish my s / o was like her. I would've married her, but her mental and conversational skills are not optimal. We now hook up at those small couple love hotels that charge 5,000 yen ($45) for a half a day. Walls are thin and there are gaps under the door. We hear other couples. Throughout the day. Spices things up. And there's competition too. Haha! My girl wins for the most Ikus and orgasms. Hands down.

So morale is. Don't waste your time and money in these hostess bars. They're only after your money. Go after those lonely horny housewives on vacation. They want dick bad. Seriously. They all say their husband's packers are short and skinny.

John Ross
12-07-18, 03:00
One of my female cousins that lives in Japan, tells me many Japanese women come to Hawaii on vacation with the intention of getting laid.

ToniMulato
12-07-18, 07:21
One of my female cousins that lives in Japan, tells me many Japanese women come to Hawaii on vacation with the intention of getting laid.But with Who I wonder?

And Do you need to be proficient in their Language?

• This year I've approached so many Japanese Ladies with Confidence, But I find them Extremely Hard to convince. Many won't even bother if you are a little aggressive or can't speak Japanese. I think you need strong connection or just good Timing.

On the Other hand, Had better luck with Chinese women. They seem to be Game.

Bikini
12-07-18, 12:13
One of my female cousins that lives in Japan, tells me many Japanese women come to Hawaii on vacation with the intention of getting laid.They usually travel in small groups. How do you separate one from the gang if you don't speak the language?

Poiuy2
12-07-18, 12:20
One of my female cousins that lives in Japan, tells me many Japanese women come to Hawaii on vacation with the intention of getting laid.I remember reading an article about 20 years ago in some magazine (no internet back then). They polled these Japanese women and oabout 2/3 of them admitted that they would like to get laid while on vacation. The challenge is for them to overcome the first step of embarrassment. And then there's the safety part. Because that's their culture. But once they feel comfortable, then it's non stop iku. It's like they are a sex addict. They don't want to stop. It's not just a few. I found that the majority of them want to keep going and going. All night and then into the day. Then they say maybe we should grab some lunch. So I would estimate this behavior happened with 80-90% of the nihonjins I've slept with. I'm struggling to even think of one girl who was just a one and done. That's the Chinese and haole chicks. Haha! Go invest the time. It's worth it. But it does help that you speak some of the language and understand the culture.

Poiuy2
12-07-18, 12:27
They usually travel in small groups. How do you separate one from the gang if you don't speak the language?It really helps if you also travel with at least one friend. They feel safer that way. The last one I hooked up with was at a hotel restaurant. I was with some out of town friends (husbands and wives). Made some small talk. Where are you from? What part of Japan? Told her about my trips to Japan, what I liked about it, the people, the culture, the food, etc etc etc. Once you get a convo going, then ask what they've seen / done in Hawaii. Then suggest some places where it is hard to get by bus or car. Then offer to take them. Throw in a drive to tantalus at night. Get them in the mood. Works most of the time. Have dinner. Some wine. Get them relaxed and loose. Then it is game on. That several glasses of wine is almost guaranteed a night of hard core BB sex. Good luck. Report back if this approach works.

Anyone else have tips on what works for them?

Asstro
12-07-18, 13:55
One of my female cousins that lives in Japan, tells me many Japanese women come to Hawaii on vacation with the intention of getting laid.I once saw on TV a Japanese program showed a hookup spot in Japan. It seemed like on a street where cars could stop, and people could slowly walk past and check each other out. They were not inhibited because everyone was there for the same thing. I thought we should create a spot in Hawaii, like maybe the Starbucks at rear courtyard of Duty Free, but I think it is not there anymore.

ToniMulato
12-07-18, 19:28
It really helps if you also travel with at least one friend. They feel safer that way. The last one I hooked up with was at a hotel restaurant. I was with some out of town friends (husbands and wives). Made some small talk. Where are you from? What part of Japan? Told her about my trips to Japan, what I liked about it, the people, the culture, the food, etc etc etc. Once you get a convo going, then ask what they've seen / done in Hawaii. Then suggest some places where it is hard to get by bus or car. Then offer to take them. Throw in a drive to tantalus at night. Get them in the mood. Works most of the time. Have dinner. Some wine. Get them relaxed and loose. Then it is game on. That several glasses of wine is almost guaranteed a night of hard core BB sex. Good luck. Report back if this approach works.

Anyone else have tips on what works for them?🙏 Thanks.

I'll try that here in Hawaii.

Now, Japan was a different Story.

Blade82
12-08-18, 05:48
But with Who I wonder?

And Do you need to be proficient in their Language?

This year I've approached so many Japanese Ladies with Confidence, But I find them Extremely Hard to convince. Many won't even bother if you are a little aggressive or can't speak Japanese. I think you need strong connection or just good Timing.

On the Other hand, Had better luck with Chinese women. They seem to be Game.Nikkeijin (Japanese acncestry outside of japan) guys have a big disadvantage as they usually want a true foreigner.

Bikini
12-09-18, 14:08
It really helps if you also travel with at least one friend. They feel safer that way. The last one I hooked up with was at a hotel restaurant. I was with some out of town friends (husbands and wives). Made some small talk. Where are you from? What part of Japan? Told her about my trips to Japan, what I liked about it, the people, the culture, the food, etc etc etc. Once you get a convo going, then ask what they've seen / done in Hawaii. Then suggest some places where it is hard to get by bus or car. Then offer to take them. Throw in a drive to tantalus at night. Get them in the mood. Works most of the time. Have dinner. Some wine. Get them relaxed and loose. Then it is game on. That several glasses of wine is almost guaranteed a night of hard core BB sex. Good luck. Report back if this approach works.

Anyone else have tips on what works for them?Candy is dandy, but likker is quicker.

Hinode
12-09-18, 14:57
Nikkeijin (Japanese acncestry outside of japan) guys have a big disadvantage as they usually want a true foreigner.IMHO, I beg to differ. I think its all about your game. Like most humankind, just be gentle and courteous. I can say I got a lot of Nihonjin tail when I worked in Waiks. Granted, I was a lot younger (and more handsome) (can't we call say that?) back then, but I don't have blond hair and blue eyes.

Poiuy2
12-09-18, 15:15
IMHO, I beg to differ. I think its all about your game. Like most humankind, just be gentle and courteous. I can say I got a lot of Nihonjin tail when I worked in Waiks. Granted, I was a lot younger (and more handsome) (can't we call say that?) back then, but I don't have blond hair and blue eyes.I agree with Hinode. I am a local Asian and got a lot. Back in the 80's and 90's, it may have been true. They wanted the blonde hair and blue eyes. It was something new and different. But the Japanese move on from trends very often and quickly. I think there are more now that just want to get laid and feel more comfortable with those of their own kind. Black hair Asians and not overweight. They like it when you are kind and treat them nicely. Their husbands ignore them so they like it when you give them attention and make them feel beautiful and wanted. It's the same here.

So take advantage of it. There are so many coming here on vacation to relax and enjoy. Part of the hawaii experience is to get Lei-d. Haha!

Makana9
12-09-18, 18:42
I agree with Hinode. I am a local Asian and got a lot. Back in the 80's and 90's, it may have been true. They wanted the blonde hair and blue eyes. It was something new and different. But the Japanese move on from trends very often and quickly. I think there are more now that just want to get laid and feel more comfortable with those of their own kind. Black hair Asians and not overweight. They like it when you are kind and treat them nicely. Their husbands ignore them so they like it when you give them attention and make them feel beautiful and wanted. It's the same here.

So take advantage of it. There are so many coming here on vacation to relax and enjoy. Part of the hawaii experience is to get Lei-d. Haha!To agree with Braddah H and P. Be nice, helpful, not needy or that Big Bang Theory Howard or Leonard mentality. They will definitely talk about you behind your back, then that laugh will demoralize you. As braddah H, I got my share in Waiks (the type of work I had) lends to many opportunities, but be kind, local boy cruiszz um and you would be surprised. HOW? I had one unreal good ass sensei that got young, milfs, old, models, and super hot Hapones ladies. Frick, he could have written the book, and luckily I was his wingman cause I get the sweep up duty of the udda one. How I wen learn, then test and test again, and banzai!! Multiple times, it works. I not at all handsome, but back then keep myself in shape, long hair bc of the Metal play, and could speak bc of our work. The storytelling I bet a lot of you would have, I have my share. I going post this one in the other, but for some reason been hooking up in all places? That Asian food market on University, Nijiya. Fo real, NO BS, from milfs, UH and NItai UNIV. Students, and 1 frkn gilf that was super horny and so reminded me of our HOF Angela to the twisting of the nips to K9 in the shower. THE PLUS? I love the bentos and food they serve all fresh, natural, and a few are organic. Be careful though, picking up in the same locale can lead to messy situations, not me but another guy who had his ass chewed in Japanese by this cute ass skinny tight ass cheeks out of her booty shorts bc he was with one udda babette. OOPPSS! Just like YouTube, was one classic.

DrMajikLuv69
12-10-18, 04:36
To agree with Braddah H and P. Be nice, helpful, not needy or that Big Bang Theory Howard or Leonard mentality. They will definitely talk about you behind your back, then that laugh will demoralize you. As braddah H, I got my share in Waiks (the type of work I had) lends to many opportunities, but be kind, local boy cruiszz um and you would be surprised. HOW? I had one unreal good ass sensei that got young, milfs, old, models, and super hot Hapones ladies. Frick, he could have written the book, and luckily I was his wingman cause I get the sweep up duty of the udda one. How I wen learn, then test and test again, and banzai!! Multiple times, it works. I not at all handsome, but back then keep myself in shape, long hair bc of the Metal play, and could speak bc of our work. The storytelling I bet a lot of you would have, I have my share. I going post this one in the other, but for some reason been hooking up in all places? That Asian food market on University, Nijiya. Fo real, NO BS, from milfs, UH and NItai UNIV. Students, and 1 frkn gilf that was super horny and so reminded me of our HOF Angela to the twisting of the nips to K9 in the shower. THE PLUS? I love the bentos and food they serve all fresh, natural, and a few are organic. Be careful though, picking up in the same locale can lead to messy situations, not me but another guy who had his ass chewed in Japanese by this cute ass skinny tight ass cheeks out of her booty shorts bc he was with one udda babette. OOPPSS! Just like YouTube, was one classic.Yaassir hundred proof Makana. IMHO Waiks is another great location. The bars and beaches are full of friendly Japanese tourist that want action. My friend and I always hit up Waiks. They like the slender lean muscular taller asian with blonde hair. For some reasons beach blonde hair is desirable on asian men; it can be short and spiked or long rock and roll look; it doesnt matter, because Ive noticed that the Japanese ladies like it. It helps if you can speak Japanese well; makes it that much easier. Too many great adventures. I post a few on the freebies thread later when time prevail, but for now back to the lab.

Poiuy2
12-10-18, 04:56
Yaassir hundred proof Makana. IMHO Waiks is another great location. The bars and beaches are full of friendly Japanese tourist that want action. My friend and I always hit up Waiks. They like the slender lean muscular taller asian with blonde hair. For some reasons beach blonde hair is desirable on asian men; it can be short and spiked or long rock and roll look; it doesnt matter, because Ive noticed that the Japanese ladies like it. It helps if you can speak Japanese well; makes it that much easier. Too many great adventures. I post a few on the freebies thread later when time prevail, but for now back to the lab.Get thousands of them crying for a nice rubdown massage. I did the marathon today and saw so many that weren't with any husband or BF. They were with their female friends. This means they will be looking for pleasure after a hard race. I struck up a convo with many on the way back from Hawaii Kai. Didn't get numbers since they don't have a local phone number. But got a few names and email addresses. They want to do something later as they are here until Fri. / sat. I would've taken them out tonight but my legs are aching like heck. I don't think I could get a hard on even with a vitamin V. Hopefully I recover by tomorrow but it's not looking good so far.

DrMajikLuv69
12-10-18, 06:36
Get thousands of them crying for a nice rubdown massage. I did the marathon today and saw so many that weren't with any husband or BF. They were with their female friends. This means they will be looking for pleasure after a hard race. I struck up a convo with many on the way back from Hawaii Kai. Didn't get numbers since they don't have a local phone number. But got a few names and email addresses. They want to do something later as they are here until Fri. / sat. I would've taken them out tonight but my legs are aching like heck. I don't think I could get a hard on even with a vitamin V. Hopefully I recover by tomorrow but it's not looking good so far.Yes you're absolutely correct Poiuy2 the honolulu marathon is the perfect venue especially because they will want a rub down after running a marathon. If I was not in the lab at work I'd be at Waiks for sure.

DrMajikLuv69
05-11-19, 14:39
Get thousands of them crying for a nice rubdown massage. I did the marathon today and saw so many that weren't with any husband or BF. They were with their female friends. This means they will be looking for pleasure after a hard race. I struck up a convo with many on the way back from Hawaii Kai. Didn't get numbers since they don't have a local phone number. But got a few names and email addresses. They want to do something later as they are here until Fri. / sat. I would've taken them out tonight but my legs are aching like heck. I don't think I could get a hard on even with a vitamin V. Hopefully I recover by tomorrow but it's not looking good so far.We met a two girls from Japan last night. It was random meeting just passing by flirting on the street.

AVeryGoodnight
06-21-19, 03:53
This may be off topic but are there any JP providers out here?

Sokino
12-01-20, 14:38
Sorry for resurrecting an old topic but are there any Japanese hostess bars open right now?

GhostRecon
12-03-20, 02:42
Are there any good Japanese hostess bars left in Hawaii? Might have to go Japan to find what you're looking for, once Covid is over that is.

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic but are there any Japanese hostess bars open right now?

MushiBoy
12-05-20, 03:20
Are there any good Japanese hostess bars left in Hawaii? Might have to go Japan to find what you're looking for, once Covid is over that is.I would like to know as well. The only one I have been to recently was Aros Lounge on Kapahulu Ave. It is okay, but you need to speak Japanese in order to get the girls. The karaoke was reasonable at $10 for all night singing, however, when It gets crowded, then you have to wait a while to get your songs in. I am sure there are a lot more places in Waikiki, however, I do not frequent those places so I need your help. Heard that the women are very attractive from one of my friends who speaks japanese. This was prior to the Covid situation.

Me Cook
12-05-20, 14:56
I would like to know as well. The only one I have been to recently was Aros Lounge on Kapahulu Ave. It is okay, but you need to speak Japanese in order to get the girls. The karaoke was reasonable at $10 for all night singing, however, when It gets crowded, then you have to wait a while to get your songs in. I am sure there are a lot more places in Waikiki, however, I do not frequent those places so I need your help. Heard that the women are very attractive from one of my friends who speaks japanese. This was prior to the Covid situation.The only places I have been to in the not too distant past was Ao Yama on king street by mccully. I believe they closed a while ago. Club Serina was also closeby on king street as well. They might have also closed. I have not been out to the bars since corona. I also have been wondering if there will be any Japanese bars left in Honolulu.

MitsFunai
12-05-20, 16:01
It is okay, but you need to speak Japanese in order to get the girls. I am sure there are a lot more places in Waikiki. Heard that the women are very attractive from one of my friends who speaks japanese. This was prior to the Covid situation.The Japanese wahines speak English; maybe you look like undercover LE, LQ or even boryokudan. Try go Genji (King St. , next to J's Lounge) for get the scoops from the Japanese aku fishermen or bartender. Your Japanese speaking friends must know the spots. Good luck.

AlaWaiBlvd
12-05-20, 19:11
As far as I know, Zero Japanese bars are open.

EmSee
12-05-20, 22:34
Sorry for resurrecting an old topic but are there any Japanese hostess bars open right now?I know some of the girls from orange orange are working at exclusives. Well I know two of them are guaranteed working there.

HapaBoy86
12-06-20, 00:56
As far as I know, Zero Japanese bars are open.Also, many of the nihongo bars are "strictly" Japanese only and are hella pricey!

There was one my friend tried to get me into that was in Ward area several years ago. But, the owner said No since I cannot speak the japanese.

Samurai808
12-06-20, 19:51
All these post bring back great memories of the 90's, with big company entertainment expense accounts, spending thousands a night, a couple of times a week entertaining. Usually started off the evening at a sushi bar, next off to be entertained at a Korean bar for a few hours and then top off the night at a Japanese bar. Just loved Japanese work culture. Hardest part was showing up to work the next morning and then having to do it all over again. Talk about job burnout.

So the bars frequented in Waikiki were in the Monarch hotel, Pacific Monarch and in King's Village. As for town, it was Aoyama and Aobajo, if I recall correctly, it was on Algoroba. Japanese girls are so classy and refined with all the mannerism you could ever imagine. Well for the most part, as there are a handful of bad examples. Those are usually the leftovers that you will find at the Korean bars. Not saying Korean bars are bad, just on a different level that's all.

As for today, I would think the only place that has any chance of making it would be Kingyo, the old Serina's.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/kingyo-karaoke-lounge-honolulu?select=KoAb1ynyc2vwy372-oV7Mw

Lastly, I'll share with you guys the past line up of La Vie En Rose on Keeamoku before the closed.

https://club-lavieenrose.com/cast.html

Thanks for bringing back all the memories.

Also, many of the nihongo bars are "strictly" Japanese only and are hella pricey!

There was one my friend tried to get me into that was in Ward area several years ago. But, the owner said No since I cannot speak the japanese.

Me Cook
12-06-20, 21:04
All these post bring back great memories of the 90's, with big company entertainment expense accounts, spending thousands a night, a couple of times a week entertaining. Usually started off the evening at a sushi bar, next off to be entertained at a Korean bar for a few hours and then top off the night at a Japanese bar. Just loved Japanese work culture. Hardest part was showing up to work the next morning and then having to do it all over again. Talk about job burnout.

So the bars frequented in Waikiki were in the Monarch hotel, Pacific Monarch and in King's Village. As for town, it was Aoyama and Aobajo, if I recall correctly, it was on Algoroba. Japanese girls are so classy and refined with all the mannerism you could ever imagine. Well for the most part, as there are a handful of bad examples. Those are usually the leftovers that you will find at the Korean bars. Not saying Korean bars are bad, just on a different level that's all.

As for today, I would think the only place that has any chance of making it would be Kingyo, the old Serina's.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/kingyo-karaoke-lounge-honolulu?select=KoAb1ynyc2vwy372-oV7Mw

Lastly, I'll share with you guys the past line up of La Vie En Rose on Keeamoku before the closed.

https://club-lavieenrose.com/cast.html

Thanks for bringing back memory lane.Too bad about today's situation. Club Serina was more like a Japanese karaoke bar than a Japanese hostess bar. Not as classy as Ao Yama.

As to years gone by, I knew one of the Japanese speaking Korean bar girls that used to arrange for the VIP tours for the visiting Japanese businessmen. She would setup the days full of golfing and girls, private rooms in the Korean bars with girls at night, as well as girls to bring back to their hotel rooms. The girls would get around $20 k for a week of work on top of their regular bar money. Talking about megabucks being spent for a one week business trip to Oahu. I don't see many of those trilingual Koreans now like before.

MitsFunai
12-06-20, 21:30
I know some of the girls from orange orange are working at exclusives. Well I know two of them are guaranteed working there.No forget to know your ketsuekigata (blood type) as one icebreaker to meet Japanese wahines; not only in the bar but by chance meetings outside. They like talk about that shat (they like magic, too).

ToniMulato
03-12-21, 21:30
Any of the Waikiki J Hostess Bars open for business?

PostOfficeMan
03-12-21, 21:55
I would like to know as well. If anyone's been to the J-bars, how are they compared to K-bars, V-bars, Thai bars? Are the girls younger? Generally good looking? Do they really charge a seating charge? I would ask my J-girlfriend but she is the goodie to shoe type and never been to bars and clubs.

Any of the Waikiki J Hostess Bars open for business?

Fujii08
03-15-21, 15:13
I would like to know as well. If anyone's been to the J-bars, how are they compared to K-bars, V-bars, Thai bars? Are the girls younger? Generally good looking? Do they really charge a seating charge? I would ask my J-girlfriend but she is the goodie to shoe type and never been to bars and clubs.They don't do full service in the bar.

Girl is mostly 3 month visa girl. Very few local from Japan girl.

Girl is pretty young and cute. Not professional style very innocent.

I heard about No more Japanese Hostess bar Now.

ToniMulato
03-16-21, 02:06
They don't do full service in the bar.

Girl is mostly 3 month visa girl. Very few local from Japan girl.

Girl is pretty young and cute. Not professional style very innocent.

I heard about No more Japanese Hostess bar Now.

Someone recently told me Mermaid is re opening this week.

FreeTfHat2
03-16-21, 07:20
Someone recently told me Mermaid is re opening this week.It's open already. I went tonight. Not very many girls and they are all the permanent Japanese girls.

Captin Crunch
03-16-21, 12:36
It's open already. I went tonight. Not very many girls and they are all the permanent Japanese girls.Where is Mermaids?

The Quiz
03-16-21, 19:43
Under the sea.

Sorry, it was too tempting, had to.

Where is Mermaids?

River Raid
03-18-21, 05:24
Were they worth checking out?

It's open already. I went tonight. Not very many girls and they are all the permanent Japanese girls.

AlaWaiBlvd
04-25-21, 23:56
Any J-bars operating?

PostOfficeMan
04-26-21, 20:33
Any J-bars operating?Mermaids has been mentioned as open not sure where else.

Gud Tyme
04-28-21, 02:45
Mermaids has been mentioned as open not sure where else.How is Mermaid's? Any extra play available? I've been there a few times. Even follow a former hostess on IG. But I never had the cash available to get the champagne room.

PostOfficeMan
04-28-21, 20:23
How is Mermaid's? Any extra play available? I've been there a few times. Even follow a former hostess on IG. But I never had the cash available to get the champagne room.Not sure, only reporting about them being open, never been there myself. Since you are asking about play, I'd like to know that as well, I'm curious in checking them out.

MakaKiller
04-29-21, 05:10
Any info on the old Club Serina that is now called Kingyo (Goldfish)? Located on the Makai side of S. King St. Across Jack's.

The Quiz
05-15-21, 11:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xwLUjk1uI

Talk about hustlin and living the good life.

If Hoshino Kurumi worked at a Japanese hostess bar here in Hawaii, would you spend on her?

AlaWaiBlvd
05-15-21, 18:51
Mermaids was never cheap. Girls there don't flinch over a couple hundred dollars. If you not dropping thousands of dollars then the experience is pretty much a PG rated movie.

The Quiz
05-16-21, 00:13
Mermaids was never cheap. Girls there don't flinch over a couple hundred dollars. If you not dropping thousands of dollars then the experience is pretty much a PG rated movie.Are the girls generally younger here (20's or 30's)? Or 40 and up like any other hostess bar? Would you say they are cute J girls here like you see in the YT videos at the bars in Japan?

TokumeiDona
05-16-21, 16:37
Any info on the old Club Serina that is now called Kingyo (Goldfish)? Located on the Makai side of S. King St. Across Jack's.From what I remember pre-pandemic, Kingyo is a karaoke bar / lounge, much like that one Japanese karaoke bar (can't remember the name at the moment, starts with a G) right at the corner of S King & Hauoli. Not a hostess bar as far as I know.

Redneck 1
05-16-21, 21:37
If Hoshino Kurumi worked at a Japanese hostess bar here in Hawaii, would you spend on her?Personally, no. Although she looks beautiful (at least with the cosmetics, professional hair styling, fancy clothing, and nice jewelry), she said nothing during the lengthy video that would make me want to spend money on her for conversation, companionship, and pouring drinks. Plus, with her average monthly income being the equivalent of $46,000, it would be extremely improbable that I could spend enough to obtain sex from her. During the interview, she said that she rejected a guy who offered her the equivalent of $9,200 for sex. However, she told the interviewer that for $9,200,000, she would at least "think about it," LOL.

Honolulu Yobo
05-17-21, 01:50
Genji was the name.

Is Aoyama still in business?

What about Hatopopo?

From what I remember pre-pandemic, Kingyo is a karaoke bar / lounge, much like that one Japanese karaoke bar (can't remember the name at the moment, starts with a G) right at the corner of S King & Hauoli. Not a hostess bar as far as I know..

MakaKiller
05-17-21, 02:54
Genji was the name.

Is Aoyama still in business?

What about Hatopopo?.Yes that's Genji. Karaoke and heavy pupus. Nekohana was $10. Nice granny hostesses and the place catered to Seniors. No one there I would like to screw. Good place to watch UH football games. I heard that they are going to reopen under different management soon but I don't know what they will be offering. There was a Japanese bar located further east on S King St makai side sharing the parking lot with Anyplace Bar & Grill. Not sure if that was Aoyama but they are gone. Nice classy bar with gaijin bartender but only a few older ladies similar to Genji. There was another J Bar on Keeaumoku called La Vienne En Rose that had younger hostesses. I never tried but was recently informed not to go / lose money there. By the way where the hell is this "Mermaids" J bar? Sounds like a Waikiki kind of place, not unda the sea ala Sebastian.

Ajarn
05-18-21, 02:02
Yes that's Genji. Karaoke and heavy pupus. Nekohana was $10. Nice granny hostesses and the place catered to Seniors. No one there I would like to screw. Good place to watch UH football games. I heard that they are going to reopen under different management soon but I don't know what they will be offering. There was a Japanese bar located further east on S King St makai side sharing the parking lot with Anyplace Bar & Grill. Not sure if that was Aoyama but they are gone. Nice classy bar with gaijin bartender but only a few older ladies similar to Genji. There was another J Bar on Keeaumoku called La Vienne En Rose that had younger hostesses. I never tried but was recently informed not to go / lose money there. By the way where the hell is this "Mermaids" J bar? Sounds like a Waikiki kind of place, not unda the sea ala Sebastian.What a coincidence. Last night spotted LVER on Keeaumoku just mauka of the 76 station at the corner of S Beretania. Is it still open?

FreeTfHat2
05-18-21, 18:48
Yes that's Genji. Karaoke and heavy pupus. Nekohana was $10. Nice granny hostesses and the place catered to Seniors. No one there I would like to screw. Good place to watch UH football games. I heard that they are going to reopen under different management soon but I don't know what they will be offering. There was a Japanese bar located further east on S King St makai side sharing the parking lot with Anyplace Bar & Grill. Not sure if that was Aoyama but they are gone. Nice classy bar with gaijin bartender but only a few older ladies similar to Genji. There was another J Bar on Keeaumoku called La Vienne En Rose that had younger hostesses. I never tried but was recently informed not to go / lose money there. By the way where the hell is this "Mermaids" J bar? Sounds like a Waikiki kind of place, not unda the sea ala Sebastian.Club Mermaid is above Skin Deep Tattoo, in-between Lauula st and Kalakaua Ave.

AlaWaiBlvd
10-25-21, 20:06
Seen the lights on the other night.

Anyone been there lately?