PDA

View Full Version : Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dolato
02-19-17, 06:27
Only 411 requests, reviews and discussions of hx ladies allowed. No whining or bitchassness please. Plenty of that in the other HX threads in OC and LA.

Dolato
02-19-17, 06:38
She goes back and forth between SD and OC frequently with her group of friends. They travel together about 3 or 4 at a time. Even after a few dropped off, her group's about 6-8 strong. Got back positive feedback on her and pretty unanimous that she's the tops out of the group. Looks just like the pictures and that ass is as good as it gets. English is limited, but enough to communicate and she has a friendly demeanor. Good DFK, clean and she performs. Rates are on the higher end but in line with current going numbers for her age and looks.

Dolato
02-19-17, 06:48
I believe she's with Valerie the booker who's developed a rep for herself. "Aaliyah" is young, mixed (with a pretty face. Body is slim but soft. She hasn't been on the site long, but knows how to handle the business. Best part about the booker is the generous menu that's always been honored and the friendly rates. It was $. 2 for the 30, something that's getting tough to find. She gets a thumbs up from me.

WildMan007
02-19-17, 18:42
This one has heart to her service. She might be gone for two weeks at a time because she is raising two kids she loves very much.

She is divorce and once you warm up to her, you have a friend and a one hour lover. She is independent and she does screen you very heavily.

HapaBoy86
02-19-17, 21:17
This one has heart to her service. She might be gone for two weeks at a time because she is raising two kids she loves very much.

She is divorce and once you warm up to her, you have a friend and a one hour lover. She is independent and she does screen you very heavily.Can you confirm that she a little thicker than those pics she advertises?

Malicious
02-20-17, 00:28
From her free album, she strategically picks pictures that does not show her middle or a better view of her whole body. Met her at a Super Bowl party and I would not call thick nor would I call her slim either. She is tall and if she lost 10-15 lbs, she'd have a great body.

Can you confirm that she a little thicker than those pics she advertises?

GriffXXX
02-20-17, 14:35
She goes back and forth between SD and OC frequently with her group of friends. They travel together about 3 or 4 at a time. Even after a few dropped off, her group's about 6-8 strong. Got back positive feedback on her and pretty unanimous that she's the tops out of the group. Looks just like the pictures and that ass is as good as it gets. English is limited, but enough to communicate and she has a friendly demeanor. Good DFK, clean and she performs. Rates are on the higher end but in line with current going numbers for her age and looks.KhloeSweet's the real deal. One of my ATF's on HX!

SCJohn
02-20-17, 16:18
KhloeSweet's the real deal. One of my ATF's on HX!She doesn't have any pics in her album, even when you subscribe to her profile. What does she look like?

Dolato
02-20-17, 18:24
She doesn't have any pics in her album, even when you subscribe to her profile. What does she look like?She'll probably have her albums visible when she's hosting, but I have a pic I saved from when she first got on. I'd have no problem recommending her. My understanding is that she's at least 0. 2 more then her friends, but she's the one in demand. She's thin with A cups but that booty.

GoRanger
02-20-17, 18:56
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SBTehran84

100% excellent feedback from anyone I had received info from.

Great body. She's in great shape. Can feel her implants, but that doesn't bother me at all. Pictures are accurate. Some said she looked older, I disagree. To me, she looked exactly like her pics. Some said she doesn't DFK, I thought she was great at it. Maybe they had bad breath. Haha full GFE menu, cim. Very cool personality, and like most all older women, comfortable with herself. Definitely will repeat soon.

SCJohn
02-20-17, 22:37
She'll probably have her albums visible when she's hosting, but I have a pic I saved from when she first got on. I'd have no problem recommending her. My understanding is that she's at least 0. 2 more then her friends, but she's the one in demand. She's thin with A cups but that booty.Thanks, nice bubble butt.

Dolato
02-21-17, 02:32
First Rob report was made on FoxyCleopatra. Her pimp robbed a monger at gunpoint. Tried coming back as Lolayum but that handle got knocked down a few levels. Now she's back as BeverlyLovee. Pimp got smart and is trying to hide her, but can't hide the tats. I've attached pics of her face too. The ads are out in Costa Mesa / Irvine. Be careful out there.

DutchTreat
02-21-17, 18:10
Thanks for the 411, Dolato. And thank you for creating what will hopefully remain a drama free thread. Have you or any other monger had the opportunity to cross paths with this one?

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/45936

She is currently staying in HB, which is on my way to work.

Thanks in advance!

Dutch.

First Rob report was made on FoxyCleopatra. Her pimp robbed a monger at gunpoint. Tried coming back as Lolayum but that handle got knocked down a few levels. Now she's back as BeverlyLovee. Pimp got smart and is trying to hide her, but can't hide the tats. I've attached pics of her face too. The ads are out in Costa Mesa / Irvine. Be careful out there.

Dolato
02-21-17, 19:05
Have you or any other monger had the opportunity to cross paths with this one?

Haven't crossed paths with her and it may be a while before reviews start coming up in the clubs. Did you get a menu from her? I'd guess $. 2/ hh with bb or greek included. Let me know how close my guess is.

Regarding the recent ROB report, she was linked to chanelsnow who's been on the site for a while now. I'm not sure how they were linked, but I don't question the source. Now, chanelsnow has direct links to others including love_vivi1/ rosegold1, tammietorres, persianbeauty, sweetciara, etc through network and doubles. How far of a net should be cast when it comes to guilty by association? I've read weak reviews on most, but sweetciara looks appealing.

And on the topic of persianbeauty, her management team needs better quality control on pictures uploaded. The latest one of her ass looked weird, so I zoomed in and it's quite noticeable how hairy that ass is. As a fan of the latinas, I'm not bothered by hairy arms or a bit of tuft on the lower back, but I haven't ran into a hairy ass like hers.

BDRiv
02-22-17, 18:59
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SBTehran84

100% excellent feedback from anyone I had received info from.

Great body. She's in great shape. Can feel her implants, but that doesn't bother me at all. Pictures are accurate. Some said she looked older, I disagree. To me, she looked exactly like her pics. Some said she doesn't DFK, I thought she was great at it. Maybe they had bad breath. Haha full GFE menu, cim. Very cool personality, and like most all older women, comfortable with herself. Definitely will repeat soon.Roger on this report. Sheena has a fantastic tall lean athletic body. And she can DT like nobodies business. A plus.

If you get her warmed up she is totally down with LFK, DFK, rimming, greek, and CIM.

Warning she is a bit on the flakey side and can be paranoid at times (drugs are bad m'kay), but for my historical rates ($60 BBBJCIM / $150 HRFS) she cannot be beat!

Dolato
02-23-17, 21:59
An internet buddy tells me she just got back from a vacation courtesy of the county. Expecting her to start making up for lost time and dinero. I think she's good for atleast a single visit to creampie, but she's not a bright bulb and more hood then suburbs.

Dolato
03-06-17, 17:08
I think I've been getting a few 411 on her since she's been drawing attention to herself on the boards lately. It seems like someone's been feeding some delusion of grandeur, probably guy that paid for her tits and nose. So here's the deal to those who may be interested in her. My info is pretty old. It was from late 2015 when she was first making the transition from BP to HX. She definitely belongs on BP but doesn't realize it. She's a white trashy type of girl, passable in looks, who was good for the affordable creampies. I've heard her rates went up to something like 1. 8/ hh since the plastic surgery and I have no idea if she's still open to BBFS. Service was decent, but she's a pass unless the rates are in the 1. 2/ hh area. For the 1. 8 to 2. 0 range, you should get top of the line looks and or service.

Pudgy68
03-07-17, 14:39
Thanks for the 411, Dolato. And thank you for creating what will hopefully remain a drama free thread. Have you or any other monger had the opportunity to cross paths with this one?

She is currently staying in HB, which is on my way to work.

Thanks in advance!

Dutch.This is what she sent me:

My Rates:

B&G (15 min max) . 8, QQ (15-20 min max) $, HHR (40 min max) $5, Hour (75 min max) $$40.

+ . 5 Every Additional Hhr.

(Outcalls extra $50 depending on distance).

Extra's I'll do:

Pix: $50.

Video: $100.

Fetish and Role play: varies depending on what type.

Menu: GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO "On Me" FIV, FOV CFS; CG, RCG, MISH, DOGGY MSOG, BLS, FBSM, BBBJ, CIM, Pearl Necklace.

NO NO List: No Greek, No Facials, No CIH, No Hard Play, No Watersports, No Blood, Not in my bum, No CamelSlide AND NO BB.

DON"T EVEN ASK! Always safe!

Advice: BB might happen when a regular status is established. I would start off with CS first, then graduate. For me, there are more fish in the sea.

DutchTreat
03-08-17, 11:24
Thanks for the 411, Pudgy. I appreciate clarification in an ad so that there's no misunderstanding about what services are offered, but anytime a provider has such an extensive a la carte menu, it immediately ruins it for me, since an up sell could happen at anytime. More fish in the sea to be sure.

Dutch.

This is what she sent me:

My Rates:

B&G (15 min max) . 8, QQ (15-20 min max) $, HHR (40 min max) $5, Hour (75 min max) $$40.

+ . 5 Every Additional Hhr.

(Outcalls extra $50 depending on distance).

Extra's I'll do:

Pix: $50.

Video: $100.

Fetish and Role play: varies depending on what type.

Menu: GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO "On Me" FIV, FOV CFS; CG, RCG, MISH, DOGGY MSOG, BLS, FBSM, BBBJ, CIM, Pearl Necklace.

NO NO List: No Greek, No Facials, No CIH, No Hard Play, No Watersports, No Blood, Not in my bum, No CamelSlide AND NO BB.

DON"T EVEN ASK! Always safe!

Advice: BB might happen when a regular status is established. I would start off with CS first, then graduate. For me, there are more fish in the sea.

NoochNooch
03-08-17, 22:25
I got a club announcement asking to xcom her account. What's the word on what she's charged with?

PotShot
03-09-17, 07:57
I got a club announcement asking to xcom her account. What's the word on what she's charged with?She most likely got busted with a resellable quantity of high octane chicken feed which was her favorite party favor. I doubt she was dealing any of it and it was probably just her personal stash since she was known to go through a lot of it but fucking around with that shit in the bible belt is walking on thin ice.

Desperado22
03-09-17, 21:51
Thanks for the 411, Pudgy. I appreciate clarification in an ad so that there's no misunderstanding about what services are offered, but anytime a provider has such an extensive a la carte menu, it immediately ruins it for me, since an up sell could happen at anytime. More fish in the sea to be sure.

Dutch.I've rolled in the hay with her a couple times recently late last month. She is a home grown OC gal that just began her hobbying a few months back. She has two friends on the site that are veterans of Hx. One I think is semi retired and the other is still active. Her menu is pretty much on point, although I know for a fact she raised her prices. I did qq for $. 6 (20 minutes) and both times went over time. My opinion, if your chemistry is on with her, you'll both have fun. I didn't DFK the first time because she said she was under the weather. On the repeat session, we DFK most of the time. She is absolutely loves DATY and quite responsive. The lettuce patch is practically brand new. She is a tight fit! Does all positions. I finished in K9. I've spent time afterwards spooning her. Almost feels like doing the gf for the first time. She's starting to build a network so I think she'll be here for awhile. Has some finances she needs to resolve. YMMV. PM me if you need more clarification.

Malicious
03-09-17, 23:28
Phuchover put an announcement indicating Liz needed help. $500 K bail and up to 20 years? Sounds pretty serious.

I got a club announcement asking to xcom her account. What's the word on what she's charged with?

HapaBoy86
03-09-17, 23:47
http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/568314/

Anyone have experience with her. Per a few clubs she is a ***** to deal with limited GFE menu, and has attitude that she is the best.

DutchTreat
03-10-17, 01:02
Thanks for the lowdown, Desperado. I think I've finally come to my senses, after having been out ridin' fences for so long now.

She's definitely my type and conveniently located.

I may pull the trigger and see her, after I PM you.

Dutch.

I've rolled in the hay with her a couple times recently late last month. She is a home grown OC gal that just began her hobbying a few months back. She has two friends on the site that are veterans of Hx. One I think is semi retired and the other is still active. Her menu is pretty much on point, although I know for a fact she raised her prices. I did qq for $. 6 (20 minutes) and both times went over time. My opinion, if your chemistry is on with her, you'll both have fun. I didn't DFK the first time because she said she was under the weather. On the repeat session, we DFK most of the time. She is absolutely loves DATY and quite responsive. The lettuce patch is practically brand new. She is a tight fit! Does all positions. I finished in K9. I've spent time afterwards spooning her. Almost feels like doing the gf for the first time. She's starting to build a network so I think she'll be here for awhile. Has some finances she needs to resolve. YMMV. PM me if you need more clarification.

Dolato
03-10-17, 17:42
Once again, please keep in mind that this thread is to discuss the ladies. For those that like to discuss the guys, more power to you and to each their own but not here. There are hx threads in both OC and LA sections to discuss the men of HX.

And also, Liz got caught with a whole pound of the high octane stuff. I'm not a lawyer, but that can't be good regardless of where in the country.

Dolato
03-10-17, 17:45
She has two friends on the site that are veterans of Hx. One I think is semi retired and the other is still active. Can you share who the veteran friend is? I've found it useful to know what company they keep.

Desperado22
03-10-17, 17:54
Can you share who the veteran friend is? I've found it useful to know what company they keep.PM me for their handles, Dolato! I will kindly share the info with you.

Dolato
03-10-17, 18:13
One of the few repeats I've done. She first was at 1. 6 then by the time I went back for another round, she was at 1. 8 for the half. A must at the opening price, but at 1. 8 she has competition. Not sure what her rates are now. She's been up by lax but is heading to OC and I'd give her a thumbs up for atleast a one time. Her body is no joke and I hope the hotel life of fast food and red bulls don't bring it down. Pretty face and a friendly demeanor. For those that have seen her and had a chit chat, any info on where she's from? Not a thick southern drawl but something there that made me think she's from out of state and I can cross that state off my list.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BrittanyFord

Dolato
03-12-17, 15:39
http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/568314/

Anyone have experience with her. Per a few clubs she is a ***** to deal with limited GFE menu, and has attitude that she is the best.I've read similar reports on her. If you're going to see her, try getting in touch when she's running specials to pay for a room. She's posted a few times about getting a guy in at cost to cover the room for the night. Of course there's always the risk of her running off with the cash if she hasn't checked in yet. But if there was a time when she's already in the room and wanting to avoid checking out, it may be worth a shot.

Sinner1904
03-12-17, 22:07
Once again, please keep in mind that this thread is to discuss the ladies. For those that like to discuss the guys, more power to you and to each their own but not here. There are hx threads in both OC and LA sections to discuss the men of HX.

And also, Liz got caught with a whole pound of the high octane stuff. I'm not a lawyer, but that can't be good regardless of where in the country.I know all circumstances are different and laws are different all over, but I can't see a pound of meth getting a mandatory 20 year sentence unless there are other factors involved. That being said, I could be completely wrong. I did however find a story where a Las Vegas man got got with 27 pounds in his car in nebraska and only got 3 years federal time. I wonder how many of his friends got arrested after his plea deal?

Sice313
03-19-17, 10:59
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sophia.love

I saw Sophia love 2 weeks ago and she was amazing. Best ass I have seen, I could keep my hand of her ass. Pretty face and very nice. I popped 2 times in about 30 minutes. I paid for the hour and she even offered to give me back some of the money. I recommend, I wish she came to lax more often, but she has a full time job.

I am interested in.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AdoreDior

Anyone see her?

SCJohn
03-19-17, 20:13

I saw Sophia love 2 weeks ago and she was amazing. Best ass I have seen, I could keep my hand of her ass. Pretty face and very nice. I popped 2 times in about 30 minutes. I paid for the hour and she even offered to give me back some of the money. I recommend, I wish she came to lax more often, but she has a full time job.

I'm always impressed and will definitely return when a girl returns money or give you change. I've had one girl who charges $200 for an hr. She was on the Rag so I could only get BBBJCIM. I had a great time with her, got a little extra time and she made sure I got in two pops in the hour. So I gave her $200 for the session. After I left her place, she came running out and said I paid too much and insisted that I take back $40. I've seen her several time since.

Dolato
03-19-17, 20:39
After I left her place, she came running out and said I paid too much and insisted that I take back $40. I've seen her several time since.Damn, I've had some chicks who couldn't bother to get off the bed to walk me to the door.

RE: Sophia. Love, I've been meaning to see her. She's frequently in the north oc area, so I've never felt an urgency to see her. I did get with her friend holly last winter and she was a good time. For those that care, I've heard sophia and holly handle their own business. Don't think they'd be making cash back decisions if there was a boss looking over the business.

RE: AdoreDior went by HazelNuts previously. Maybe guys have seen her under that handle.

GimmeMoreHead
03-19-17, 23:31

I am interested in.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AdoreDior

Anyone see her?What was the damage on Sophia? Is she GFE and BBBJ?

Sice313
03-20-17, 01:39
What was the damage on Sophia? Is she GFE and BBBJ?Yes and 240 hr prebook special.

KoolKeith323
03-21-17, 05:09
Is she independent now?

DutchTreat
03-29-17, 13:52
I have recently enjoyed a couple of passion filled sessions with the quirky and chatty TaylorMade4You. Has anyone ever tried a double date with her new friend Exotic4You?

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/32448

Dutch.

Member #5881
04-01-17, 18:10
I have recently enjoyed a couple of passion filled sessions with the quirky and chatty TaylorMade4You. Has anyone ever tried a double date with her new friend Exotic4You?

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/32448

Dutch.Hey Dutch. What were the green fees for TaylorMade4 U? GFE BBBJ CIM?

DutchTreat
04-01-17, 18:50
And then some! $100 for hh and $150 for an hour. Gives a so-so massage using coconut oil. But on the flip, she does a camel slide and then all hell breaks loose! I kept my balls on the fairway and she sucked my Titlelist dry! She can be a little chatty, but offers unrushed service.

Dutch.

Hey Dutch. What were the green fees for TaylorMade4 U? GFE BBBJ CIM?

Mcfrdd
04-05-17, 01:10
Kity-K looks familiar. Is she the Brazilian who ran headlong into a shitload of drama a few years ago? What was her old profile name? I remember going to see her and could tell that she had some beautiful tits hiding under her clothes but the bottom half of her body was freakishly large that didn't match her thin upper body. She really liked history; more specifically the Nazis (In a historical way, not a neo-nazi renaissance kind of way). She had very good English and was very articulate. She proceeded to tell me that somebody raped her earlier that day and she couldn't stomach being with a man that day. I knew enough to reckon to recognize a recipe for chaos when I saw one, so I just played nice and backed the hell out of there as soon as I could do so safely without either of us removing our clothes or me spending cash money.

Any intel on Kity-K?

GoRanger
04-05-17, 01:21
Kity-K looks familiar. Is she the Brazilian who ran headlong into a shitload of drama a few years ago? What was her old profile name? I remember going to see her and could tell that she had some beautiful tits hiding under her clothes but the bottom half of her body was freakishly large that didn't match her thin upper body. She really liked history; more specifically the Nazis (In a historical way, not a neo-nazi renaissance kind of way). She had very good English and was very articulate. She proceeded to tell me that somebody raped her earlier that day and she couldn't stomach being with a man that day. I knew enough to reckon to recognize a recipe for chaos when I saw one, so I just played nice and backed the hell out of there as soon as I could do so safely without either of us removing our clothes or me spending cash money.

Any intel on Kity-K?Ana Brasil. Sorry, I've never seen her. I do read some good stuff about her sessions though.

Chris Wake
04-05-17, 02:57

Any intel on Kity-K?You are correct. She is the formerly known nutter named 'Ana Brazil'. The one who blogged about crazy shit all day and once argued for the genocide of "pure whites". No surprise a shitstorm ensued, she got excommunicated and is back, now part of a stable for almost a full year. Smart move, considering her booker keeps her away from the blog section.

SCJohn
04-06-17, 15:09
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kiitty_kakes

Thought I'd share one of my favorites.

Kitty periodically comes up to the OC. She's is a gorgeous, petite Filipino. She has a nice toned body with a flat tummy, perky B, and a hot round ass.

Kitty's service is full GFE. I've seen her a couple of time now and she is always freshly showered, makes the effort to wear a sexy outfit, greets me at the door with a nice DFK. She is a naturally sexy person and has great skills and strives to make you happy. BBBJ with BLS is great with lots of hand action and very sexy eye contact. Sex is great in all positions. She can ride with the best in CG / RCG and her ass looks incredible in DG. She is very enthusiastic and fucks back in all positions.

Mcfrdd
04-07-17, 10:58
You are correct. She is the formerly known nutter named 'Ana Brazil'. The one who blogged about crazy shit all day and once argued for the genocide of "pure whites". No surprise a shitstorm ensued, she got excommunicated and is back, now part of a stable for almost a full year. Smart move, considering her booker keeps her away from the blog section.Ana Brazil! That's it! That is exactly right. That is the name I couldn't remember. Thanks so much for helping me out. I think I'm going to try to see her again if she's able to keep the crazy in check.

Onelakerfan
04-07-17, 16:35
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kiitty_kakes

Thought I'd share one of my favorites.

Kitty periodically comes up to the OC. She's is a gorgeous, petite Filipino. She has a nice toned body with a flat tummy, perky B, and a hot round ass.

Kitty's service is full GFE. I've seen her a couple of time now and she is always freshly showered, makes the effort to wear a sexy outfit, greets me at the door with a nice DFK. She is a naturally sexy person and has great skills and strives to make you happy. BBBJ with BLS is great with lots of hand action and very sexy eye contact. Sex is great in all positions. She can ride with the best in CG / RCG and her ass looks incredible in DG. She is very enthusiastic and fucks back in all positions.What's the damage? How often does she come to the OC?

SCJohn
04-07-17, 21:15
What's the damage? How often does she come to the OC?Kitty visits the OC about twice a month. As for her rates, I'd suggest you send her a PM. I'm not sure what her current rates are.

AlexRodriguez
04-11-17, 14:08
And then some! $100 for hh and $150 for an hour. Gives a so-so massage using coconut oil. But on the flip, she does a camel slide and then all hell breaks loose! I kept my balls on the fairway and she sucked my Titlelist dry! She can be a little chatty, but offers unrushed service.

Dutch.A hat-tip to Dutch on Taylor Made. She is older, but in good shape, and holy fuck can she suck a cock.

I will definitely repeat.

DutchTreat
04-11-17, 16:58
Glad you enjoyed your time with her. Maybe we should put a green jacket on her for her exquisite putting skills? I can rarely last more than 10 minutes, so I keep pushing her off of me in order to get my full hhr. LOL Did you happen to partake in her 2 girl experience?

Dutch.

A hat-tip to Dutch on Taylor Made. She is older, but in good shape, and holy fuck can she suck a cock.

I will definitely repeat.

AlexRodriguez
04-11-17, 17:59
Glad you enjoyed your time with her. Maybe we should put a green jacket on her for her exquisite putting skills? I can rarely last more than 10 minutes, so I keep pushing her off of me in order to get my full hhr. LOL Did you happen to partake in her 2 girl experience?

Dutch.No doubles, but she did tell me about her & her friend and how they do a BBBJ / RIM combo. Sounds good to me.

And, I hear you about getting the full hhr. I was probably done in 15 min, tops. LOL!

Adamantine
04-13-17, 15:32
You see this ho run. Never has issues of stealing with HX ladies before this girl. She into grab & run, you see her run the other side.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EmpressAveryLuxe

Dolato
04-14-17, 15:29
You see this ho run. Never has issues of stealing with HX ladies before this girl. She into grab & run, you see her run the other side.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EmpressAveryLuxeShe's been on the site, I believe with the QOD group. Don't recall seeing any rob reports on her. You seem to have a solid network on HX so no reason to doubt you and your experience. Did she grab the money and run out the room, or was it a meet in the parking lot and let me go get my room deal?

DJones
04-15-17, 03:03
No doubles, but she did tell me about her & her friend and how they do a BBBJ / RIM combo. Sounds good to me.

And, I hear you about getting the full hhr. I was probably done in 15 min, tops. LOL!I've done the double with Taylor and Carly. Totally fun and totally worth it. Taylor's one of my favorites because she has a slightly wacky personality.

JetSkiRulz
04-19-17, 13:26

Any intel on Kity-K?I've seen Kity-K a couple times in the last few months. She's cleaned up some of her vices since the wacky blogging days (at least she said she has). She's a total sweetheart, very easy to talk to and a cute face. Her body is not slender but not fat, she's kind treading in that middle ground of thick. Her boobies are like soft pillows of fun. Not very responsive though. Her services were very good when I saw her. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, CS, FS and I shot a load between those beautiful soft melons. No CIM or CIP. She's worth a visit if you're in the area.

Jet.

GroovieFan
04-23-17, 08:21
I've seen Kity-K a couple times in the last few months. She's cleaned up some of her vices since the wacky blogging days (at least she said she has). She's a total sweetheart, very easy to talk to and a cute face. Her body is not slender but not fat, she's kind treading in that middle ground of thick. Her boobies are like soft pillows of fun. Not very responsive though. Her services were very good when I saw her. Lots of DFK, BBBJ, CS, FS and I shot a load between those beautiful soft melons. No CIM or CIP. She's worth a visit if you're in the area.

Jet.She is the former Ana. Who created a lot of talk. She had a drinking problem which is gone now. She is much more stable. But she is pretty high priced for an hour. And her extras are available but at about 200 for extras.

LoveItBB
04-30-17, 12:42
Waow my head still spinning treat her good guys flexible perfect ass amazing time I'm sure she will become more popular can't wait to see her again I believe she's in Irvine on Monday! Love it thank me later guys what a gem.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393

HapaBoy86
05-02-17, 03:15
Waow my head still spinning treat her good guys flexible perfect ass amazing time I'm sure she will become more popular can't wait to see her again I believe she's in Irvine on Monday! Love it thank me later guys what a gem.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393Can you verify f she has a smelly vagina? Per several mongers claim its not so fresh in the vagina.

GoRanger
05-03-17, 20:32
Can you verify f she has a smelly vagina? Per several mongers claim its not so fresh in the vagina.No idea of the smell of her poji but her rates would keep me away. 510 bucks total for a la carte for GFE, +camel slide, +cim HHR.

Alexander314
05-04-17, 08:56
Can you verify f she has a smelly vagina? Per several mongers claim its not so fresh in the vagina.I spent a good amount of time down there and it was clean.

Dolato
05-07-17, 20:23
No idea of the smell of her poji but her rates would keep me away. 510 bucks total for a la carte for GFE, +camel slide, +cim HHR.Damn, I've had her on my list for a while, but had no idea what her rate is. I'll need to ask for the menu. I hate it when there's a bunch of addons.

Asian_Pimp
05-10-17, 16:31
Hey bro.

Can you confirm it is actually her on the pic and not one of those fake pics? She looks very yummy. I want to try her out. Thanks.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/46393

GoRanger
05-12-17, 01:02
Hey bro.

Can you confirm it is actually her on the pic and not one of those fake pics? She looks very yummy. I want to try her out. Thanks.Current rates FYI.

Hi there, my rates are hr 400/350 (prebook), hhr 250 and qq 200. GFE, BBBJ, dfk, daty, if anything else feel free to ask I'm open minded.

Video +125.

Cim +80.

Camel slide +180.

Pics +60 $.

No greek.

Inygma
06-03-17, 13:58
Hey all, I am from northern california, in town for a conference. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for a 1 hour rendezvous around Lake Forest area. Looking for MSOG, prefer asian / latina, but any is fine =) Thanks! I can do Out or Incall.

SCJohn
06-05-17, 12:51
As reported in the LA Humaniplex Thread. Post #7466.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SassyLilKitten

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sassykitten

DutchTreat
06-07-17, 17:17
Decided to see Mjayy for a solo session, as she is supposedly a newer provider and she usually doubles up with TaylorMade4 You, who is a real firecracker in her own right. Decided on a hhr appointment which was all handled by text. Showed up at a popular low end motel in Cypress, parked and got her room number. Just so happened that I was parked right in front of her room, so there wasn't that awkward walking around looking conspicuous thing going on. Knocked on the door, she opened up and I was greeted with a hug by a slightly older than advertised, stocky MILF with some acne scarring on her face, although her makeup helped. We both got undressed completely, or at least I did, while continuing to engage in small talk. I tried to kiss her, but was nicely informed that kissing wasn't on the menu. Usually, that's a deal breaker for me and to her credit, she offered to bring in TaylorMade to finish up my session with GFE, but I wanted to ride this one out to see how things would progress. Decent tits, she's very responsive to DATY and she got extremely wet in the process. I slid up a few times, hoping for more, but she insisted on using a cover. I asked for a BJ, which she willingly obliged BB. I always find it amusing when a provider refuses to kiss, yet is open to BBBJ. In any case, her oral skills were okay, not very wet or enthusiastic, but she got the job done. $100 for hhr. It was a little annoying that she kept her knee high rainbow athletic socks on the whole time and she pulled her bra down to give me access without removing it entirely.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/47480

Dutch.

AlexRodriguez
06-08-17, 15:16
Decided to see Mjayy for a solo session, as she is supposedly a newer provider and she usually doubles up with TaylorMade4 You, who is a real firecracker in her own right. Decided on a hhr appointment which was all handled by text. Showed up at a popular low end motel in Cypress, parked and got her room number. Just so happened that I was parked right in front of her room, so there wasn't that awkward walking around looking conspicuous thing going on. Knocked on the door, she opened up and I was greeted with a hug by a slightly older than advertised, stocky MILF with some acne scarring on her face, although her makeup helped. We both got undressed completely, or at least I did, while continuing to engage in small talk. I tried to kiss her, but was nicely informed that kissing wasn't on the menu. Usually, that's a deal breaker for me and to her credit, she offered to bring in TaylorMade to finish up my session with GFE, but I wanted to ride this one out to see how things would progress. Decent tits, she's very responsive to DATY and she got extremely wet in the process. I slid up a few times, hoping for more, but she insisted on using a cover. I asked for a BJ, which she willingly obliged BB. I always find it amusing when a provider refuses to kiss, yet is open to BBBJ. In any case, her oral skills were okay, not very wet or enthusiastic, but she got the job done. $100 for hhr. It was a little annoying that she kept her knee high rainbow athletic socks on the whole time and she pulled her bra down to give me access without removing it entirely.

Dutch.Thanks for the review, Dutch. I guess I won't be partaking in any doubles with her and Taylor.

KoolKeith323
06-10-17, 00:57
I see reading all these girls and their pimps / bf's, or whatever has been in full force robbing, threatening, and close to beating dudes down on hx. It's no surprise San Diego being mentioned. Shit, also one of the top US cities with the most trafficking and pimp shit going on in the country. Watch your back fellas.

GaeNamja
06-10-17, 13:39

Dutch.Wish I saw this post before my visit. I too was disappointed in her looks and level of service. She was a nice persona and all, no safety issues, but I was not attracted to her at all and was a pretty boring lay. I will not be repeating.

GaeNamja
06-10-17, 20:57
Cha Cha, I know she is loopy and probably has both substance and mental issues, but had anyone here dared to go there? Are pics representative? Does crazy in the head equal crazy in the bed? I got to admit, I'm a little curious.

KoolKeith323
06-10-17, 23:05
Any of you seen Nila recently? I would like to, turns me off how she blogs way too much instead of selling her twat, and it seems like she also hangs out, and share her personal life with those 40+ yr old dudes off the site, that blog all day long, that are suffering from midlife crisis. Couldn't imagine myself sitting behind the computer all day, from sunrise to sunset, going into the next day. Cute girl with a nice body and all, but I can't pull the trigger. I recall seeing something here last year about her dating, and fucking a known convict bare for a while.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nila-SUPREME

DutchTreat
06-10-17, 23:53
Plus, you already seem to have some negative vibes about her and her actions. Not that my opinion should matter to you, but she seems kind of high maintenance to me anyway.

Dutch.

Any of you seen Nila recently? I would like to, turns me off how she blogs way too much instead of selling her twat, and it seems like she also hangs out, and share her personal life with those 40+ yr old dudes off the site, that blog all day long, that are suffering from midlife crisis. Couldn't imagine myself sitting behind the computer all day, from sunrise to sunset, going into the next day. Cute girl with a nice body and all, but I can't pull the trigger. I recall seeing something here last year about her dating, and fucking a known convict bare for a while.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nila-SUPREME

KoolKeith323
06-11-17, 00:39
Plus, you already seem to have some negative vibes about her and her actions. Not that my opinion should matter to you, but she seems kind of high maintenance to me anyway.

Dutch.That I would probably agree with to.

Cip Seeker
06-13-17, 20:38
Cha Cha, I know she is loopy and probably has both substance and mental issues, but had anyone here dared to go there? Are pics representative? Does crazy in the head equal crazy in the bed? I got to admit, I'm a little curious.I met Cha Cha by chance a year or so ago. Didn't date her, but had an opportunity to chat for a bit. She has a very deep voice for someone so tiny, but the Brazilian accent was kinda sexy. She seemed pretty out of it. I'm fairly certain she was on something. The pics are dead on. She has an amazing spinner body with an ass I'd love to be balls deep in, but a pretty rough face. Word is she's a crazy wild fuck, loves greek and is very cost effective. Problem for me is she stays at some very seedy motels and will only date there.

Fe Maiden
06-14-17, 10:23
I met Cha Cha by chance a year or so ago. Didn't date her, but had an opportunity to chat for a bit. She has a very deep voice for someone so tiny, but the Brazilian accent was kinda sexy. She seemed pretty out of it. I'm fairly certain she was on something. The pics are dead on. She has an amazing spinner body with an ass I'd love to be balls deep in, but a pretty rough face. Word is she's a crazy wild fuck, loves greek and is very cost effective. Problem for me is she stays at some very seedy motels and will only date there.Saw her a few years ago. You summed her up perfectly. She insisted on greek which made her cum hard. After that I pounded her pussy all I wanted and we went way overtime. She came multiple times.

DrCock
06-14-17, 22:05

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nila-SUPREMEYep Nila also let 40 year old Loser IWant Bareback her and nobody gives a shit! She acts like she's Never done that and takes huge offense and calls dudes out in the Safety club for asking her even for camel slides!

AlexRodriguez
06-16-17, 15:56
Yep Nila also let 40 year old Loser IWant Bareback her and nobody gives a shit! She acts like she's Never done that and takes huge offense and calls dudes out in the Safety club for asking her even for camel slides!LOL. I've seen a few girls advertise covered camel slides. What is the point of even offering that? Maybe so as to not get called out for offering bare slides? HX has become so lame.

GaeNamja
06-17-17, 16:57
Anyone seen her? More girls than guys in her network right now so makes me think she is part of a crew.

Just looking for some insight, may TOFTT.

KoolKeith323
06-18-17, 08:49
Yep Nila also let 40 year old Loser IWant Bareback her and nobody gives a shit! She acts like she's Never done that and takes huge offense and calls dudes out in the Safety club for asking her even for camel slides!

So basically, she fucked a convict bare many times, more than likely those other dudes in her blog click, but gets offended, along with her thong getting all bunched up her ass when being asked? Talk about being a hypocrite! I also find it hilarious how dudes, and girls bow down to that convict dude as if he's a legend.

Xmul22
06-19-17, 16:56
Anyone seen her? More girls than guys in her network right now so makes me think she is part of a crew.
Just looking for some insight, may TOFTT.She has 85 photos, mostly uncensored selfies, from the past 6 months, which is a sign of independence, imo. As of this writing, she's got more leveled guys than girls, but it's still a small network. That's my 2 cents.

Too GILFy for my taste, but hey, if the price is right and the service is good.

HapaBoy86
06-19-17, 20:12
she's got more leveled guys than girls,

Too GILFy for my taste, but hey, if the price is right and the service is good.Huh, girls will always have more guys in there networks than girls.

She also does dbls with erica and many of there customers are from the caucasion motor bike clubs.

GoRanger
06-21-17, 00:13
Wow. I wonder what her parents would say, finding out she's spending her time, and living with dudes suffering from their midlife crisis? Many say that 2 Fiddy dude is a little b*tch, that get butthurt easily over these girls. Each to their own I guess.You guys need to get a life and see some chicks and stop worrying about dudes so much.

Here's an awesome one. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chloe.Carlton full GFE and doesn't have an outrageous rate. Tall, great kisser and a top BBBJTCNQNS.

GoRanger
06-21-17, 11:52
Skip over, don't read. Easy as that. Not that hard is it?Dude, that's is insanely hilarious that you would say that. Take your own advice, here, but especially on HX. Go see Nila, actually meet her in person, and you'll find out how cool she is.

Here's another great girl to see. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddisonDavis I believe she may have gone back home for the time being but if you're an ass man, she's got a great one. Great DFK, hard camel slide, pretty face, great rate.

Xmul22
06-21-17, 17:07
Dude, that's is insanely hilarious that you would say that. Take your own advice, here, but especially on HX. Go see Nila, actually meet her in person, and you'll find out how cool she is.

Here's another great girl to see. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MaddisonDavis I believe she may have gone back home for the time being but if you're an ass man, she's got a great one. Great DFK, hard camel slide, pretty face, great rate.Thanks GoRanger for those notes! Do you know if these lovelies service OC? (This is the OC forum after all).

GoRanger
06-21-17, 18:40
Thanks GoRanger for those notes! Do you know if these lovelies service OC? (This is the OC forum after all).Yeah, definitely they both do. I saw both in OC.

GaeNamja
06-21-17, 23:43
Huh, girls will always have more guys in there networks than girls.

She also does dbls with erica and many of there customers are from the caucasion motor bike clubs.I got word that she is hella scarred up from a recent tummy tuck and breast job, and MAJOR acne scars on her face. Other than that, report was service was good and she was down to fuck.

DutchTreat
06-22-17, 16:31
Well, boys, it looks like she'll be out of town and taking an extended leave of absence until the middle of August. Not sure where she's going, but I've always liked spending time with her. Never felt cheated and always left happy.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/34446

Dutch.

PoonObsession
06-24-17, 18:13
You guys need to get a life and see some chicks and stop worrying about dudes so much.

Here's an awesome one. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chloe.Carlton full GFE and doesn't have an outrageous rate. Tall, great kisser and a top BBBJTCNQNS.I recently made a handle at hx but contemplating on paying the $25. There a couple other forum with fees involved and debating which one to go with. With recommendations like these. Hmmmm. Whats her donation?

GoRanger
06-25-17, 01:37
I recently made a handle at hx but contemplating on paying the $25. There a couple other forum with fees involved and debating which one to go with. With recommendations like these. Hmmmm. Whats her donation?If you want to see girls on HX, it sure would help to have an account out of quarantine. Depends on how cheap you are. Even for a cheap ass like myself, I'd spend the 25 bucks.

GaeNamja
06-25-17, 18:23
What's the best way in purchasing FX points without the use of CC?

Xmul22
06-26-17, 13:42
If you want to see girls on HX, it sure would help to have an account out of quarantine. Depends on how cheap you are. Even for a cheap ass like myself, I'd spend the 25 bucks.You'll get a month's worth of messaging free. It's 500 FX points for another month, but you can decide when to spend those points, 500 points /1 month at a time.

However, new accounts are put into quarantine, and you have to pay to get out. The price for that. I don't know.

WoodYee
06-26-17, 13:54
What's the best way in purchasing FX points without the use of CC?I just went to the market and got a prepaid CC and loaded it up. Probably the easiest thing to do without having to jump through any other hoops.

AsianPussy
06-26-17, 23:12
Anyone know a good service to buy a PP CC with paypal?

I just went to the market and got a prepaid CC and loaded it up. Probably the easiest thing to do without having to jump through any other hoops.

GaeNamja
06-27-17, 01:01
Got it, I was reading some info on the HX about how some of the prepaids do not work or require this and that. I'll read through the suggestions and choose wisely while selecting for a prepaid.

Dolato
07-11-17, 19:17
You guys need to get a life and see some chicks and stop worrying about dudes so much.

Here's an awesome one. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chloe.Carlton full GFE and doesn't have an outrageous rate. Tall, great kisser and a top BBBJTCNQNS.I'll take the blame for that. I haven't been around to delete off topic posts in here. I started this separate thread since the other HX threads in the OC and LA are 60/40 on discussing the other men, and that's not my cup of tea.

I've read good things about chloe. I like her lean body. I usually prefer shorter, but her rates, looks, and menu are a damn good combo.

GaeNamja
07-11-17, 23:48
I'll take the blame for that. I haven't been around to delete off topic posts in here. I started this separate thread since the other HX threads in the OC and LA are 60/40 on discussing the other men, and that's not my cup of tea.

I've read good things about chloe. I like her lean body. I usually prefer shorter, but her rates, looks, and menu are a damn good combo.I read some feedback that she is not as lean as the pics. Getting a bit of a gut is the word. If that matters. I have not seen her so cannot comment myself.

Dolato
07-12-17, 21:26
I read some feedback that she is not as lean as the pics. Getting a bit of a gut is the word. If that matters. I have not seen her so cannot comment myself.That's entirely possible. Unless she's a gym rat, the lifestyle catches up with them all. Seems like the munchies + fast food is the most commonly abused substance.

Jwslbc
07-18-17, 16:33
I read some feedback that she is not as lean as the pics. Getting a bit of a gut is the word. If that matters. I have not seen her so cannot comment myself.I can confirm she isn't as lean as her pics and has a bit of gut.

I didn't mind that and had a good time. Will repeat.

Dolato
07-18-17, 21:12
I can confirm she isn't as lean as her pics and has a bit of gut.

I didn't mind that and had a good time. Will repeat.Damn that's too bad. It's probably the typical hoe diet that's getting to her.

GroovieFan
07-20-17, 04:28
Huh, girls will always have more guys in there networks than girls.

She also does dbls with erica and many of there customers are from the caucasion motor bike clubs.You aren't really up to speed or well informed on the bike club on HX. They have black, latina, and asian members of the club. Not just old white guys.

Fe Maiden
10-15-17, 15:43
Anybody see her and have contact digits, rates, menu, service?

ChrisPoontang
10-15-17, 15:59
Anybody see her and have contact digits, rates, menu, service?You will need to contact her from HX. She won't see you unless you have an active HX profile with several recent reviews.

Her service is okay. She has a nice slender body but is very mechanical and does a condom check every few minutes.

She's not very passionate and she's not very tight which is disappointing considering her slender body.

I dated her once and won't repeat as long as there are other prostitutes that I haven't sampled yet.

HapaBoy86
10-15-17, 22:08
Anybody see her and have contact digits, rates, menu, service?I believe she only books through HX pms right now?

WildMan007
10-16-17, 13:34
Anybody see her and have contact digits, rates, menu, service?http://www.humaniplex.com/network/Lizmaiz/

Over 200 in her newtwork, but nothing on TER. She has been active for nearly 18 months on HX.

NoochNooch
10-16-17, 20:44
http://www.humaniplex.com/network/Lizmaiz/

Over 200 in her newtwork, but nothing on TER. She has been active for nearly 18 months on HX.She's mechanical and businesslike. Says she offers GFE, but hardly even pecks on the lips for kisses, was going to give me a CBJ, and not female condom friendly.

Fe Maiden
10-16-17, 21:43
You will need to contact her from HX. She won't see you unless you have an active HX profile with several recent reviews.

Her service is okay. She has a nice slender body but is very mechanical and does a condom check every few minutes.

She's not very passionate and she's not very tight which is disappointing considering her slender body.

I dated her once and won't repeat as long as there are other prostitutes that I haven't sampled yet.Although the looks of her legs, ass, and hair make me hard, in no way would that make up for mechanical service. Thanks.

HapaBoy86
10-16-17, 23:50

Over 200 in her newtwork, but nothing on TER. She has been active for nearly 18 months on HX.She also comes and goes alot. Than she effffing keeps uploading the damn feet pictures 2-2 times a day which annoys everyone.

She recently added anal to her service and many have partaken to the liking of that.

WildMan007
10-17-17, 13:56
She's mechanical and businesslike. Says she offers GFE, but hardly even pecks on the lips for kisses, was going to give me a CBJ, and not female condom friendly.What you said just confirms why she does NOT any reviews on TER.

Thanks for your input.

HoopLaa
11-15-17, 14:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DigMySeven
11-22-17, 20:44
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/1FineLady

I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour with Ricki and I got to say she was amazing and I would highly recommend her. What I loved and I imagine most people will is that she offers offers an all-inclusive flat rate for her time of either 30 minutes or an hour. It's awesome because she's not charging donation after donation for different line items but a flat rate to just have a fun time and enjoy every bit of it. Her picture's were great but when I saw her in person I was honestly Blown Away. She's sexy and has the ability to show off some nice moves thay could turn anyone on! If there's anything I did not like it's after the hour I wanted to spend more time with her but she said she could not because of another appointment. I do understand she's got to make money but I would have appreciated if she could cancel the next appointment to spend more time with me probably beclause I really loved the whole experience. I will definitely be seeing her again and I would like to recommend that all of you guys do as well because I don't think anybody wants to go through with some of the shity experiences we've all come across when seeing somebody off of humaniplex and then being let down by her performance, her looks, her attitude, and so forth. So avoid all that b* and go see Ricki.

DJones
11-27-17, 21:52
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/1FineLady

I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour with Ricki and I got to say she was amazing and I would highly recommend her. What I loved and I imagine most people will is that she offers offers an all-inclusive flat rate for her time of either 30 minutes or an hour. It's awesome because she's not charging donation after donation for different line items but a flat rate to just have a fun time and enjoy every bit of it. Exactly. Sometimes I'm looking for a specific "service" and other times I just want to see what happens. Those are the FUN experiences. Thanks for the lead. And at 41, she's the perfect mix of experience, inhibition and sexiness.

GoRanger
11-28-17, 00:22
Exactly. Sometimes I'm looking for a specific "service" and other times I just want to see what happens. Those are the FUN experiences. Thanks for the lead. And at 41, she's the perfect mix of experience, inhibition and sexiness.She's pretty decent. Not planning to see her again though. You know the clock is on because of her "assistant" she does have one upgrade, bareback. The assistant is a woman, BTW. Couple guys said she knocked on the door to remind her time was up. I knew she was out there because she told me she was leaving before I got the room number.

ARod978
12-14-17, 20:50

Over 200 in her newtwork, but nothing on TER. She has been active for nearly 18 months on HX.Seems like there is a war between TER and HX. TER won't accept any hookers who only have ads up on HX for reviews. It's sucks because I can't write my reviews that way.

TD Leafs
01-09-18, 14:21
I'm always impressed and will definitely return when a girl returns money or give you change. I've had one girl who charges $200 for an hr. She was on the Rag so I could only get BBBJCIM. I had a great time with her, got a little extra time and she made sure I got in two pops in the hour. So I gave her $200 for the session. After I left her place, she came running out and said I paid too much and insisted that I take back $40. I've seen her several time since.Wow, money back?

Damn winner, keeper.

WhoreICal2000
01-29-18, 01:42
You'll get a month's worth of messaging free. It's 500 FX points for another month, but you can decide when to spend those points, 500 points /1 month at a time.

However, new accounts are put into quarantine, and you have to pay to get out. The price for that. I don't know.It cost about 40 bucks (40 bucks in FXP Points) I believe to buy your way out of HX quarantine. I highly recommend it.

WhoreICal2000
01-29-18, 01:44
You'll get a month's worth of messaging free. It's 500 FX points for another month, but you can decide when to spend those points, 500 points /1 month at a time.

However, new accounts are put into quarantine, and you have to pay to get out. The price for that. I don't know.It cost about 40 bucks (40 bucks in FXP Points) I believe to buy your way out of HX quarantine. I highly recommend it.

WhoreICal2000
01-29-18, 02:09
I recently made a handle at hx but contemplating on paying the $25. There a couple other forum with fees involved and debating which one to go with. With recommendations like these. Hmmmm. Whats her donation?Look HX has so pros and cons like everything. I love almost all of it. The exception being douchebags that either own it or run it. Some white knights too.

But it's well worth the 25-40 bucks to get out of quarantine. If you are so fing cheap or broke that that is even a thought or concern you are in the wrong.

Place and wrong hobby. You and guys like you cannot afford pussy and are only ruining it for the rest of us guys. Go buy a pocket pussy.

Thanks.

Dolato
05-29-19, 19:46
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summerluver

It's been a few months since I've seen her, but this info should still be relevant.

L: There's plenty of pics in her album to know what you're getting, but the pictures are all washed out (I think that's the term). Keep in mind she's getting close to 40 and has lived a hard life. She wears a wig, so no touching of the hair.

A: Plenty of reports on her behavior. She's heavy on the liquor to say the least, so her mood will depend on what she's had to drink. I was told to take a bottle of whiskey with me, and that may have earned me enough points for me to enjoy my time. I can see her easily flipping the switch and the entire session being a shitstorm.

S: She will talk. If you're short on time and have to be somewhere, or don't have the patience to smile and nod at complete nonsense, then it's not going to work out. I wasn't in a hurry, and got my nut and left satisfied. She had just broken her ankle, so positions were limited. I think she's healed up now. I recall something about one of the implants hurting or something, so there's also no touching of one of the boobs.

E: Forget the exact cost, but it was cheap. Even with the bottle, it was 100 at most. I'm sure the rates can vary depending on her situation.

Are: Tempted to go back to try anal, but the 100 upcharge doesn't seem worth it. I wouldn't repeat just for repeat sakes even with the low rate. I'm sure I got lucky with my positive experience and no need to push my luck.

Just FYI, she currently has her son with her. I don't know how old he is and how much he knows / is involved, but that may be an issue for some. She seems to stay in decent places though, and not the low cost, long term places that others live out of.

Dolato
05-29-19, 19:52
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlatantBeauty

Another one that was also a while back.
L: Looks good. Photos accurate, but crops out her face. Great tits on a short girl.
A: Fun, chill. I could have spent multiple hours with her. That's compared to others who made me want to leave as soon as I was done.
S: Good time in multiple positions. I remember her having the stamina to keep riding when others usually tap out.
E: Don't remember, sorry.
Are: Not sure about repeat, but a recommend. She was worth seeing without a regret.

Punter3
05-29-19, 20:15
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BlairBennett

L: Attractive young woman (GND), face pics are cropped, nice body.

A: Was generally accomodating and receptive to letting me lead within her limits.

S: LFK, nice long BBBJ, but technique could use some improvement with more suction, positions, daty (but claimed sensitivity), finish doggie.

E: $200 / hhour, $300/ hour.

Are: Too many other girls to try. Fun enough time, but not rock your world time.

Looking at the body pics just makes you want to fuck her, but her service level needs some improvement.

TrojanHorsey
05-29-19, 20:39
We need to start putting Hx reviews here instead of all over the place. Hx does not allow reviews because it is attempting to market itself as a laughable social networking site, and also thinks by doing so it becomes FOSTA-immune LOL when we all know what the site is for.

Any negative posts about the girls there and the dumbfucks, white knights, Mods, and high level pimps delete them before you can say ROB.

Bastard Chorum
05-30-19, 01:31
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ColettesGarden

Looks: Cute face, gigantic natural titties, pictures under represent how large she is, think plus size model but large with curvy phat ass.

Attitude: Friendly with welcoming personality. Slightly talkative.

Service: Delivers on her menu items. Gets into it. Likes to moan a lot. OK BBBJ, doesn't DT. Responsive to DATY with FIV. Aims to please.

Expense: $160 hhr /$260 hr.

Repeat: No, too many other girls I want to see on HX.

Punter3
05-30-19, 09:42
We need to start putting Hx reviews here instead of all over the place. Hx does not allow reviews because it is attempting to market itself as a laughable social networking site, and also thinks by doing so it becomes FOSTA-immune LOL when we all know what the site is for.

Any negative posts about the girls there and the dumbfucks, white knights, Mods, and high level pimps delete them before you can say ROB.That is the big thing. I had a invite only club on HX, but as soon as a negative review on one of the pimped girls was posted, the club was suspended and the post deleted. So I started again with people I knew only and they apparently look through the clubs and once again the club was suspended when one of their girls was negatively reviewed. So, this forum is probably going to drive those pimps nuts. Tell your friends.

HapaBoy86
05-30-19, 21:26
That is the big thing. I had a invite only club on HX, but as soon as a negative review on one of the pimped girls was posted, the club was suspended and the post deleted. So I started again with people I knew only and they apparently look through the clubs and once again the club was suspended when one of their girls was negatively reviewed. So, this forum is probably going to drive those pimps nuts. Tell your friends.Want to drive those hx guys bat shit crazy! Post there hanhdles (HX) here. LOL.

Dolato
05-30-19, 22:47
That is the big thing. I had a invite only club on HX, but as soon as a negative review on one of the pimped girls was posted, the club was suspended and the post deleted. So I started again with people I knew only and they apparently look through the clubs and once again the club was suspended when one of their girls was negatively reviewed. So, this forum is probably going to drive those pimps nuts. Tell your friends.I'd appreciate if we can leave the discussions about the men of hx in the other Humaniplex thread please. I'd like to keep this thread strictly on topic of the women of HX.

Also, regarding little_selenaxox, i got back her rates as being 200 for half and 300 for the full, with no dfk or fiv. She looks real cute, but if she's no on dfk and fiv, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned down other things during the session. I'm waiting on some good reviews before I take the 200/300 rate.

GaeNamja
05-31-19, 15:46
http://humaniplex.com/profiles/Red_Sonja

Based on alot of solid reviews, I checked out Red Sonja recently.

She was easy to setup and very good on communication. Price was decent at 120/ hh.

She is decent looking. I wouldn't say she is 35 years old like her ad says (unless it was a extremely hard 35 years). I would put her closer to the 40's. Regardless, she is tall, red hair and had a pretty fun personality. Once the clothes came off, her body is pretty torn up due to having kids and her tits are pretty small and flabby. In terms of service, she provides a solid GFE type service. Her pussy is blown out, but was down for anything and got into it pretty good. Not sure about BBFS or CIM, didn't try for either but I bet with a couple visits, she would be down, especially if you get along with her ok. Works out of 2-star type motels, but everything seems cool.

Probably won't return but would serve as a good cheap lay or Plan B or C.

SleekSkeet
05-31-19, 20:44
Long time lurker, first time poster. People on this forum aren't every welcoming to new folk, so I never bothered to post before.

I saw Catalina a few weeks ago, and I got to tell you she was mind blowing. THICC, amazing proportions. Great BBBJ, loud moaner, great ride, however she was a little pricey. She's not a clock watcher at all either. I paid for an hour and went at least 90 minutes because we lost track of time talking in between rounds. Would definitely repeat.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CatalinaxoGold

KoolKeith323
06-01-19, 02:59
Any 411 on Alexis?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44

Punter3
06-01-19, 09:45
Any 411 on Alexis?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44Tall girl, a little thicker, provides BBFS no problem.

TrojanHorsey
06-01-19, 12:32
Any 411 on Alexis?

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SweetAlexis44I have seen Alexis twice about 2 years ago. She was much skinnier back then and has succumbed to the "freshman 20" that most Hx girls unfortunately do. She is also a porn star by the name of Carli Evelyn. Go look it up. Anyway, when I saw her she was really hot looking. Dark big brown eyes, flat abs, skinny torso, and she is all legs. Her service was awesome and her rates were reasonable, including pics. Loves CIM during BBBJ. I did not explore BBFS with her back then. Here are some pics of our session.

RubnHood
06-01-19, 13:36
Long time lurker, first time poster. People on this forum aren't every welcoming to new folk, so I never bothered to post before.

I saw Catalina a few weeks ago, and I got to tell you she was mind blowing. THICC, amazing proportions. Great BBBJ, loud moaner, great ride, however she was a little pricey. She's not a clock watcher at all either. I paid for an hour and went at least 90 minutes because we lost track of time talking in between rounds. Would definitely repeat.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CatalinaxoGoldWhat was her 60 min donation?

Clams
06-01-19, 18:31
I have seen Alexis twice about 2 years ago. She was much skinnier back then and has succumbed to the "freshman 20" that most Hx girls unfortunately do. She is also a porn star by the name of Carli Evelyn. Go look it up. Anyway, when I saw her she was really hot looking. Dark big brown eyes, flat abs, skinny torso, and she is all legs. Her service was awesome and her rates were reasonable, including pics. Loves CIM during BBBJ. I did not explore BBFS with her back then. Here are some pics of our session.Check out https://www.pornhub.com/users/kandys-kisses.

There are plenty of vids featuring SweetAlexis44.

HapaBoy86
06-01-19, 22:28
Check out https://www.pornhub.com/users/kandys-kisses.

There are plenty of vids featuring SweetAlexis44.LOL, when she first started on HX many years ago. I first saw her and raw action was easy to get and she really wanted to get into the XXX scene. I told her its not worth it being I know several girls who did. And, they found out the hard way XXX scene was not for them cause they get used a lot for the $. And, they don't get $ back in return and they're public lives and personal lives are now out in the open.

SweetAlexis44 has gone through many handles and I saw her earlier this year and raw action was not on the menu anymore. Maybe it is but for me she said doesn't offer it. Maybe for the right $$$ it is but with her gaining all that weight now I'm not interested.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-02-19, 00:08
What was her 60 min donation?She doesn't seem to have one, or you have to ask for it specifically;.

"60 bng HJ.

100 BBBJ cim.

180 hh cfs BBBJ cim dt GFE daty fiv fia dfk camelslide video".

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-02-19, 00:13
Any info is appreciated. New girl, 22, looks mixed Asian or Latina, hangs with SubAmyQuinn.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-02-19, 01:36
What was her 60 min donation?BBFS possible? Her camelslide photo album is very interesting.

HapaBoy86
06-02-19, 03:29
Tall girl, a little thicker, provides BBFS no problem.So, this is confirmed by you in a recent appt? Cause she is one of the girls that will out you on HX for even asking.

TrojanHorsey
06-02-19, 13:51
So, this is confirmed by you in a recent appt? Cause she is one of the girls that will out you on HX for even asking.I agree. There are plenty of girls who will put you on blast and rate you negative on Hx for wanting the casing out of the sausage. Nila Supreme for example, a well known barebacker (like most Level 5 girls are) will lead the sanctimonious crusade against your profile both in public and private blogs. My best advice is not to put anything on paper so to speak so you have plausible deniability. Then during the session gauge her interest and ease into it, pun intended. When I saw SweetAlexis44 two years ago I measured her BBFS meter and it was at zero so I just enjoyed my BBBJCIM and never pursued it. Her mouth was so warm and wet anyway it felt like pussy with negative pressure. Too bad she gained all that weight though.

SleekSkeet
06-02-19, 17:09
BBFS possible? Her camelslide photo album is very interesting.60 min was four benjis.

I did not acquire about BBFS. I only save that for the wife and the mistress.

Slick562
06-02-19, 20:07
If its your first time, and you have no references what do you do? Also do you guys give them your work info? Seems very personal thanks for any info.

SCJohn
06-02-19, 22:09
If its your first time, and you have no references what do you do? Also do you guys give them your work info? Seems very personal thanks for any info.This topic has been discussed several times. Basically you need to see some newbie friendly girls to get established.

TrojanHorsey
06-02-19, 22:38
If its your first time, and you have no references what do you do? Also do you guys give them your work info? Seems very personal thanks for any info.A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and Humaniplex security is about as tight and secure as Swiss cheese. If you are an experienced monger, you already know how to get past the newbie faux security of Hx and get references just like snapping your fingers. I can create a new handle there today and within a few hours, I will have 1-2 instant "Safe Ratings". The fact that you asked this question means you are new to this game. What is worse than having no knowledge is having a just a little knowledge enough to be a danger to yourself and others. So my suggestion is go through the usual route, pay your $25 entry fee, join the Noobz Club, and start reading blogs and asking questions over there in Hx. This tried and true method may not be the fastest road to wet pussy, but it has been proven to be reliable despite the learning curve and growing pains.

WildMan007
06-03-19, 11:41
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and Humaniplex security is about as tight and secure as Swiss cheese. If you are an experienced monger, you already know how to get past the newbie faux security of Hx and get references just like snapping your fingers. I can create a new handle there today and within a few hours, I will have 1-2 instant "Safe Ratings". The fact that you asked this question means you are new to this game. What is worse than having no knowledge is having a just a little knowledge enough to be a danger to yourself and others. So my suggestion is go through the usual route, pay your $25 entry fee, join the Noobz Club, and start reading blogs and asking questions over there in Hx. This tried and true method may not be the fastest road to wet pussy, but it has been proven to be reliable despite the learning curve and growing pains.Very good intelligence to listen to. Apply knowledge and skills will work for you.

Punter3
06-03-19, 13:20
If its your first time, and you have no references what do you do? Also do you guys give them your work info? Seems very personal thanks for any info.Don't ever give working girls your work / personal info. You are asking for trouble and most girls don't require it.

All you really need is one safe rating from some girl with a large network and lots of people will be willing to see you. So choose a girl from the Noobz club and get a rating. After that it all gets much easier.

Slick562
06-03-19, 21:28
Well yeah I'm a noob to hx, not to the parlor scene. I did say if your new to this. I've only been mongering for about 1-2 years and I don't know it all. But just got an appointment later today. Anyways thanks for the tips, highly appreciated.

Oglaf
06-03-19, 22:32
Any info is appreciated. New girl, 22, looks mixed Asian or Latina, hangs with SubAmyQuinn.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22Will do doubles with SubAmyQuinn. Won't be touring outside of OC, sadly.

LonerRanger
06-03-19, 23:48
L = Face is 5, Body is 7, hard breast implants, body is not as hot as pictures depict.

A = 8, she is a nice enough person but is a complete air-head who got lost on the way to my place.

S = 6, she was not fresh or showered when she arrived, the best part was when she left.

She offers GFE but her smell just turned me off so I wasn't about to kiss or daty.

E = $240 hr.

Are = HELL NO.

I had received positive feedback from her network but it was a waste of time and money.

I'm guessing men don't rate her after being disappointed like me.

HapaBoy86
06-04-19, 03:05
L = Face is 5, Body is 7, hard breast implants, body is not as hot as pictures depict.

A = 8, she is a nice enough person but is a complete air-head who got lost on the way to my place.

S = 6, she was not fresh or showered when she arrived, the best part was when she left.

She offers GFE but her smell just turned me off so I wasn't about to kiss or daty.

E = $240 hr.

Are = HELL NO.

I had received positive feedback from her network but it was a waste of time and money.

I'm guessing men don't rate her after being disappointed like me.She has a reputation of ripping people off as well. And, is a mess as well! Dirty everything!

TrojanHorsey
06-04-19, 14:13
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SamanthaLoveit

Seen Samantha a few times. Super hot chick. Borderline nympho. 100% GFE to me. Loves my DATY. Her pussy smells so good and you will get addicted to its taste. Some of the most beautiful tits you will ever fondle and suck on. Huge areolas and super firm boobs. Multiple positions but CG is the best. The view of her gorgeous face smiling and her glorious tits while riding you is unreal. Absolutely no BBFS, don't even bring it up. During our dates I have learned the stories behind her tats and her life. Fun to talk to. Allows pics / vid for an upcharge. Changes hair color often, she is blonde now. Highly recommended. Go see her!

Oglaf
06-06-19, 08:05
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SamanthaLoveit

Seen Samantha a few times. Super hot chick. Borderline nympho. 100% GFE to me. Loves my DATY. Her pussy smells so good and you will get addicted to its taste. Some of the most beautiful tits you will ever fondle and suck on. Huge areolas and super firm boobs. Multiple positions but CG is the best. The view of her gorgeous face smiling and her glorious tits while riding you is unreal. Absolutely no BBFS, don't even bring it up. During our dates I have learned the stories behind her tats and her life. Fun to talk to. Allows pics / vid for an upcharge. Changes hair color often, she is blonde now. Highly recommended. Go see her!Well damn, her profile now says "not available. " Hope that's not a perm thing.

TrojanHorsey
06-06-19, 11:17
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Prettylittlenell

I have seen Nell 4 X, three of them solo in 3 different cities (LA, OC, SD) and once as a doubles with her friend Roxxy (SGV). Absolutely beautiful girl, looks Russian or Eastern European with light blonde hair, zero body fat, perky tits with puffy nips and tight flat abs with thin legs. She is VERY expensive but IMO worth it, at least for me. We really clicked and I enjoyed every minute with her. When I had doubles with Nell, her friend Roxxy was staying with her and was starting out and decided to join in on the fun. Twas amazing. Roxxy would be between my legs giving me a BBBJ while Nell sat on my face, then they would switch. Then one would DFK me on top while the other one would be between my legs and my hard cock in her mouth, then they would switch. Then they would be both kissing me or both sucking my dick on either side of me. Can't even begin to describe the fucking part but the whole date was exhausting to me LOL. I rarely do doubles because I feel like I am missing out on 50% of what I could actually do to the girl but in this case I came to see Nell and was surprised to see her friend staying in the room with her and they asked me if she could also join in. They hurt my dick, my tongue, and my wallet so bad LOL. Both were 100% GFE but of course, YMMV. The solo sessions with Nell were equally memorable. Allows pics+50 and vids+200. I have about 1. 5 hours of HD video and tons of pics but she asked me not to share any of them so I won't. Instead, here are some pics that they have uploaded online either on Hx or Instagram and other social media. I plan on seeing her again and again.

TurningPoint
06-06-19, 14:28
Good service, actually one of my favorite experiences. Very easy to talk to as well.

BBBJ / cof / cim / dfk / CFS / video.

TurningPoint
06-06-19, 18:37
Good service, actually one of my favorite experiences. Very easy to talk to as well.

BBBJ / cof / cim / dfk / CFS / video.How do I add pictures to a post? I thought I got it right.

TurningPoint
06-06-19, 18:45

BBBJ / cof / cim / dfk / CFS / video.Trying to figure this out.

Dolato
06-06-19, 19:13

I have seen Nell 4 X, three of them solo in 3 different cities (LA, OC, SD) and once as a doubles with her friend Roxxy (SGV). Absolutely beautiful girl, looks Russian or Eastern European with light blonde hair, zero body fat, perky tits with puffy nips and tight flat abs with thin legs. She is VERY expensive but IMO worth it, at least for me. What's her rate at? 400/ hour?

She's been on my radar for a while now. Her past situation with charging up a guy's cc put her further back on the to do list, but she hasn't come up in any issues since then. She's one of the few that seems to be avoiding the weight gain, so don't feel the rush to see her right away. I saw a sex video of hers a while back from her camming days before she turned pro. I forget where and from who, but I'll need to dig around for that. Not sure if I saved it or just watched.

TrojanHorsey
06-06-19, 20:07
What's her rate at? 400/ hour?

She's been on my radar for a while now. Her past situation with charging up a guy's cc put her further back on the to do list, but she hasn't come up in any issues since then. She's one of the few that seems to be avoiding the weight gain, so don't feel the rush to see her right away. I saw a sex video of hers a while back from her camming days before she turned pro. I forget where and from who, but I'll need to dig around for that. Not sure if I saved it or just watched.Yeah I read about that. I never brought it up with Nell in any of my sessions. Talk about a cockblocker mood killer LOL. I never had any ROB issues with her, and I have seen her four times. But then again, I have never given any girl the opportunity to do that stuff to me, at least willingly and consciously. Any idiot who is dumb enough to let go of his CC or CC numbers to any girl deserves to be taken for every cent he's got, just so he learns a lesson and never does that shit again. What a dumbfuck. I mean I am addicted to pussy just as much as the next guy, especially one attached to a super hot package like Nell, but at the end of the day, the BIG head still does ALL the thinking.

SMH.

SpikeBites
06-06-19, 21:13

I have seen Nell 4 X, three of them solo in 3 different cities (LA, OC, SD) and once as a doubles with her friend Roxxy (SGV). Absolutely beautiful girl, looks Russian or Eastern European with light blonde hair, zero body fat, perky tits with puffy nips and tight flat abs with thin legs. She is VERY expensive but IMO worth it, at least for me. We really clicked and I enjoyed every minute with her. When I had doubles with Nell, her friend Roxxy was staying with her and was starting out and decided to join in on the fun. Twas amazing. Roxxy would be between my legs giving me a BBBJ while Nell sat on my face, then they would switch. Then one would DFK me on top while the other one would be between my legs and my hard cock in her mouth, then they would switch. Then they would be both kissing me or both sucking my dick on either side of me. Can't even begin to describe the fucking part but the whole date was exhausting to me LOL. I rarely do doubles because I feel like I am missing out on 50% of what I could actually do to the girl but in this case I came to see Nell and was surprised to see her friend staying in the room with her and they asked me if she could also join in. They hurt my dick, my tongue, and my wallet so bad LOL. Both were 100% GFE but of course, YMMV. The solo sessions with Nell were equally memorable. Allows pics+50 and vids+200. I have about 1. 5 hours of HD video and tons of pics but she asked me not to share any of them so I won't. Instead, here are some pics that they have uploaded online either on Hx or Instagram and other social media. I plan on seeing her again and again.That's fucking hot. And she's pretty hot too. I'm almost afraid to ask how much this hurt your wallet. I'm guessing $500+?

TrojanHorsey
06-06-19, 22:07
That's fucking hot. And she's pretty hot too. I'm almost afraid to ask how much this hurt your wallet. I'm guessing $500+?I prefer not to include rates in my posts because these numbers are not carved in stone and everyone is different. All I can say is VERY EXPENSIVE. I also will not share my personal videos of my dates with Nell because I am prominently featured in them. However, I found a link to some of her free online videos on manyvids dot com, so here you go. The BB sex is with her BF, not a john. Enjoy.

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/473110/CocoMoore/Store/Videos/

HapaBoy86
06-06-19, 22:24

I have seen Nell 4 X, three of them solo in 3 different cities (LA, OC, SD) and once as a doubles with her friend Roxxy (SGV). Absolutely beautiful girl, looks Russian or Eastern European with light blonde hair, zero body fat, perky tits with puffy nips and tight flat abs with thin legs. She is VERY expensive but IMO worth it, at least for me. We really clicked and I enjoyed every minute with her. When I had doubles with Nell, her friend Roxxy was staying with her and was starting out and decided to join in on the fun. Twas amazing. Roxxy would be between my legs giving me a BBBJ while Nell sat on my face, then they would switch. Then one would DFK me on top while the other one would be between my legs and my hard cock in her mouth, then they would switch. Then they would be both kissing me or both sucking my dick on either side of me. Can't even begin to describe the fucking part but the whole date was exhausting to me LOL. I rarely do doubles because I feel like I am missing out on 50% of what I could actually do to the girl but in this case I came to see Nell and was surprised to see her friend staying in the room with her and they asked me if she could also join in. They hurt my dick, my tongue, and my wallet so bad LOL. Both were 100% GFE but of course, YMMV. The solo sessions with Nell were equally memorable. Allows pics+50 and vids+200. I have about 1. 5 hours of HD video and tons of pics but she asked me not to share any of them so I won't. Instead, here are some pics that they have uploaded online either on Hx or Instagram and other social media. I plan on seeing her again and again.Isn't she booked by someome?

Punter3
06-07-19, 09:56
That's fucking hot. And she's pretty hot too. I'm almost afraid to ask how much this hurt your wallet. I'm guessing $500+?GFE provider 150 qq /200 hh /300 Hr pics+100 video+200.

EmoDisliker
06-07-19, 15:31
GFE provider 150 qq /200 hh /300 Hr pics+100 video+200.Thanks, that's actually pretty reasonable.

Dolato
06-07-19, 19:04
Thanks, that's actually pretty reasonable.I have a personal max of +100 for vids. That +200 will need to wait until I really want to treat myself. But then, might as well shell out for the doubles I guess and really take the hit to the monthly budget.

TrojanHorsey
06-08-19, 12:05
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mandababy

I have seen Amanda 4 X. She has gone through several handles on Hx. First time I saw her she was just starting out on Hx back in early 2016. She was a curly haired brunette back then and her handle was AlexisCandy. Seen her as brunette 3 X and once as a pale blonde. She got involved in some drama on Hx while blogging and had to delete her handles many times, and her latest iteration on Hx is now Mandababy. She also frequently advertises on PD and other sites depending on her location. She currently resides in an upscale gated apartment in OC with another Hx girl she does doubles with. From the very start she has always been 100% GFE to me. Before you blow your load, I have never had BBFS with her, and don't think she offers it. I never bothered to ask. She does not kiss, and does not really enjoy my DATY but tolerates it, and her BBBJ can be toothy at times but once the panties come off, she is very submissive and takes my direction well. A lot of guys will probably not be happy with her service, but I am more interested in looks than service anyway, as I have an extensive collection of "trophy fucks". A lot of you horntoads won't think twice about doing a nasty wrinkled grandma as long as she lets you creampie her. I am the diametric opposite. I can only get hard if I am visually stimulated, and have no problems finishing even if I had 3 condoms on as long as I am on top of that gorgeous face and perfect body. How can I bareback the Golden Girls if I can't even get a hard-on?

Allows pics and vids for an upcharge. She has what I call a "tiered" menu, with night and day price range. So don't expect to get courtside service and tude for bleachers tickets LOL. Really cute face and unbelievable body. Her ass is amazing. So smooth, so white, so firm, and shaped like a cute tiny bubble. I just SMH at the ghetto crown tat above her clavicle. All these Millennials who mutilate their perfect bodies with ink are going to have a very rude awakening someday LOL. Anyway, here are some screenshots from my sessions with her and a couple of her ad pics. She is not hard to book at all.

EmoDisliker
06-08-19, 14:13

I have seen Amanda 4 X. She has gone through several handles on Hx. First time I saw her she was just starting out on Hx back in early 2016. She was a curly haired brunette back then and her handle was AlexisCandy. Seen her as brunette 3 X and once as a pale blonde. She got involved in some drama on Hx while blogging and had to delete her handles many times, and her latest iteration on Hx is now Mandababy. She also frequently advertises on PD and other sites depending on her location. She currently resides in an upscale gated apartment in OC with another Hx girl she does doubles with. From the very start she has always been 100% GFE to me. Before you blow your load, I have never had BBFS with her, and don't think she offers it. I never bothered to ask. She does not kiss, and does not really enjoy my DATY but tolerates it, and her BBBJ can be toothy at times but once the panties come off, she is very submissive and takes my direction well. A lot of guys will probably not be happy with her service, but I am more interested in looks than service anyway, as I have an extensive collection of "trophy fucks". A lot of you horntoads won't think twice about doing a nasty wrinkled grandma as long as she lets you creampie her. I am the diametric opposite. I can only get hard if I am visually stimulated, and have no problems finishing even if I had 3 condoms on as long as I am on top of that gorgeous face and perfect body. How can I bareback the Golden Girls if I can't even get a hard-on?

Allows pics and vids for an upcharge. She has what I call a "tiered" menu, with night and day price range. So don't expect to get courtside service and tude for bleachers tickets LOL. Really cute face and unbelievable body. Her ass is amazing. So smooth, so white, so firm, and shaped like a cute tiny bubble. I just SMH at the ghetto crown tat above her clavicle. All these Millennials who mutilate their perfect bodies with ink are going to have a very rude awakening someday LOL. Anyway, here are some screenshots from my sessions with her and a couple of her ad pics. She is not hard to book at all.I saw her once last year and your review is on point. I'm one of those that didn't enjoy her service as much. She is a knockout though, perfect perky tits and really nice ass. However like you said no kissing and no DATY, and didn't like me touching her boobs / nipples neither. She's really nice and chill, but I got the feeling that she's one of those that's super hot and she knows it type. For the price I'd want a more passionate session.

TrojanHorsey
06-08-19, 14:53
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ChanelShowxo

I have seen ChanelShow only once, at the GoodNite Inn Buena Park 3 months ago. Not really sure why I have not repeated, because she is smoking hot and her session is super passionate. Her rates are pretty standard for her age range and looks, and allows pics / vid for an upcharge. During our session I used both my iPhone as a handheld and my Canon Delphi as stationary on the nightstand next to the bed. While I was eating her pussy I asked her to turn her head towards the Canon so I could capture the expression on her face as I gave her pleasure. Then used both devices on left side and right side as she laid between my legs for close up views of BBBJ, heavy on the BLS. OMG this girl is amazing and so passionate. DFK non stop. Her pussy was fresh, sweet, wet, and tight. I have heard rumors that there are "extras" available but I never pursued it, at least not during this session. In the future, who knows? Anyway, here are some screenshots from my 49 minute video and also some pictures from her Hx ad. I highly recommend her but of course, YMMV as always in this business. If you look and smell like Jabba The Hut, don't expect to have the same PornHub quality date that I had with Chanel.

Tampa Monger
06-08-19, 16:12

Allows pics and vids for an upcharge. She has what I call a "tiered" menu, with night and day price range. So don't expect to get courtside service and tude for bleachers tickets LOL. Really cute face and unbelievable body. Her ass is amazing. So smooth, so white, so firm, and shaped like a cute tiny bubble. I just SMH at the ghetto crown tat above her clavicle. All these Millennials who mutilate their perfect bodies with ink are going to have a very rude awakening someday LOL. Anyway, here are some screenshots from my sessions with her and a couple of her ad pics. She is not hard to book at all.I'm from Tampa, but I monger occasionally in your neck of the woods. Unfortunately I have both afflictions. I have trouble getting hard for anyone except a perfect, athletic, smooth-skinned beauty with perfect hygiene and a bubble butt (preferrably Asian but can be any race). Unfortunately, as soon as I even see a condom my wood is gone. In addition, it's very hard for me to get off unless I know I can finish with a creampie or a no-bullshit not-a-drop-wasted swallow. This usually means I have to open my wallet very wide to get what I want, and when I find a good one I come back again and again. (The good thing is that prices tend to drop once you're a known quantity.).

(No, I don't know anyone in Orange County anymore, but if any of you Seniors are in Tampa Bay I may be able to point you in the right direction.).

Dolato
06-08-19, 19:28
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Avamarie22

A friend of Mandababy, but not sure if this is her roommate. They have offered doubles recently, so maybe.

She's got a great body with a skinny waist and a fat ass. The one down side are the tits. I prefer natural, but think she would benefit from implants due to how they sag. A review from another user told me they're deflated from a big weight loss because she was chubby growing up. That makes sense, but the rest of her body is tight with no loose skin or anything.

Session itself was good. Compared to what Amanda's been reported to provide, I'd say Avamarie puts more effort into it. I was there for just a hh since her rates werent cheap. She upsells for GFE and charges extra for daty on top of that. Be sure to confirm her menu with her. I recall being turned down for cob although it was on the menu. So not somebody I'll be rushing to repeat with, but not somebody I regret seeing.

TrojanHorsey
06-08-19, 20:12
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Avamarie22

A friend of Mandababy, but not sure if this is her roommate. They have offered doubles recently, so maybe.

She's got a great body with a skinny waist and a fat ass. The one down side are the tits. I prefer natural, but think she would benefit from implants due to how they sag. A review from another user told me they're deflated from a big weight loss because she was chubby growing up. That makes sense, but the rest of her body is tight with no loose skin or anything.

Session itself was good. Compared to what Amanda's been reported to provide, I'd say Avamarie puts more effort into it. I was there for just a hh since her rates werent cheap. She upsells for GFE and charges extra for daty on top of that. Be sure to confirm her menu with her. I recall being turned down for cob although it was on the menu. So not somebody I'll be rushing to repeat with, but not somebody I regret seeing.I have also seen AvaMarie. I went for the Premium Package so it was very expensive, including pics / vids +100 (but no face). I did not have any problems with her tits. I thought they were fine. Yes they were not as firm and perky as the other girls her age but I certainly prefer them over any nasty rock hard implants any day. My mouth, lips, and tongue certainly were not complaining as I sucked on both of them. And since I got the GFE menu, I enjoyed squeezing both of them as I devoured her pussy and buried my whole face in it. Loved caressing her smooth thin thighs as I performed my patented DATY. Her pussy smelled and tasted great. Over all I thought her body was awesome. Great ass, thin legs, flat abs, small waist and fair skin sprinkled with lots of freckles. Except for the few tats but I just hate ink so that's just me. I had a good time with AvaMarie and my only complaint about the session was the damn inflatable bed with black / white stripes bedsheet at her incall apartment. I just wish it had been a more solid mattress. I felt cheated about pounding that tiny petite body really hard for fear the damn thing might deflate or burst. I also agree that she puts more effort into it, as her face showed more emotion than Mandababy's while I was doing her mish. Ava's eyes were rolling upwards, she was smiling at me, non stop eye contact, and was biting her lips and moaning. Whether it was real or not who cares right?

She was sporting this silver Alt hair with blue, and purple highlights which I thought was so sexy. Here are some screen shots from my brief video (went for the Hh session only) and also pics from her Hx ad and profile.

AmericanNinja
06-08-19, 22:33
Isn't she booked by someome?She looks hot. Great post. I tried seeing her last time while in oc but had to head home. Now I got to see her.

TrojanHorsey
06-10-19, 10:46
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaailaaa_raee

Saw Kaailaaa 2 weeks ago at her incall in SGV where she mostly hosts. Super tiny 95 lb white chick with zero body fat, cute perky tits, flat abs, tiny waist, stick legs, but a nice fat booty. For an upcharge she allows a wide open menu, pics, and vid. I may have booked her when she was thirsty af because the only time I heard No was the kissing part. I watched her shower in the bathroom before our date. I directed her to concentrate on washing that sweet pussy and her hair. Too bad that perfect body is covered with hideous tats. I love fucking chicks with wet hair. They smell so good. Super sloppy wet BBBJ, followed by BBFS in multiple positions with CIP. Does not allow CIM and does not allow your lips anywhere near her face. Popped twice in the hour both deep inside her, once during mish and once during K9, and she would run to the bathroom semi-complaining that I came too much and it is pouring out of her LOL. She told me she does not have to be on BCP because she can't get pregnant. But then again I been neutered many years ago so we are even. Not sure if these extras are available to all, I have a feeling they are if you open your wallet very wide, but that tiny pink pussy gets so wet and so warm due to her using a pocket rocket while pumping her that I don't think I lasted more than 90 seconds each time. OMG her tight wet pussy was so good. For some reason, so much blood flows into my dick and she even noticed it and said why is your dick so warm LOL? The plum sized head just gets so engorged I feel like it is going to burst! Maybe because my favorites are the pale white spinners who weigh less than 100 lbs. They are pure Visual Viagra to me. Here are some screen shots and also her ad pics on Hx.

DreamFreez
06-17-19, 17:03
I have also seen AvaMarie. I went for the Premium Package so it was very expensive, including pics / vids +100 (but no face). I did not have any problems with her tits. I thought they were fine. Yes they were not as firm and perky as the other girls her age but I certainly prefer them over any nasty rock hard implants any day. My mouth, lips, and tongue certainly were not complaining as I sucked on both of them. And since I got the GFE menu, I enjoyed squeezing both of them as I devoured her pussy and buried my whole face in it. Loved caressing her smooth thin thighs as I performed my patented DATY. Her pussy smelled and tasted great. Over all I thought her body was awesome. Great ass, thin legs, flat abs, small waist and fair skin sprinkled with lots of freckles. Except for the few tats but I just hate ink so that's just me. I had a good time with AvaMarie and my only complaint about the session was the damn inflatable bed with black / white stripes bedsheet at her incall apartment. I just wish it had been a more solid mattress. I felt cheated about pounding that tiny petite body really hard for fear the damn thing might deflate or burst. I also agree that she puts more effort into it, as her face showed more emotion than Mandababy's while I was doing her mish. Ava's eyes were rolling upwards, she was smiling at me, non stop eye contact, and was biting her lips and moaning. Whether it was real or not who cares right?

She was sporting this silver Alt hair with blue, and purple highlights which I thought was so sexy. Here are some screen shots from my brief video (went for the Hh session only) and also pics from her Hx ad and profile.I got her address, I asked about services, she explained and I was happy. I wanted to know if MSOG was included she said it's 50 a pop. I was like. Then I ask the One Hour, she said it's 50 a pop not matter the time.

I decided not to see her, she has a business woman vibe.

TrojanHorsey
06-17-19, 17:24
I got her address, I asked about services, she explained and I was happy. I wanted to know if MSOG was included she said it's 50 a pop. I was like. Then I ask the One Hour, she said it's 50 a pop not matter the time.

I decided not to see her, she has a business woman vibe.Can't answer your question based on your phone conversation. As you know in this business, YMMV. You may have missed out on a gem, or you may have dodged a bullet. Who knows? Sometimes we just have to take risk. I know I do. I have reported a lot of great sessions, but I have also had my share of extreme disappointment. Occupational hazards I guess.

Dolato
06-18-19, 02:25
I decided not to see her, she has a business woman vibe.She does have a "business woman vibe", but not icey cold and standoff-ish. I mentioned how she turned down my cob request even though it was on the menu. She told me it was extra, but I didn't want to press the issue since I was about finished. Not sure what her short time rates are, but if her look appeals to you, then a hh or even a qq if it's available would be worth it in my opinion.

DreamFreez
06-18-19, 05:11
Avoid this hotel, the management knows what's up.

So I went to see this chick called LindseyLove on PD, 2 minutes in we were arguing, because she doesn't want to touch my junk, she only wants to touch it with a condom on. WTF. She wanted to put a condom on a flacid dick.

I got mad, got dressed and left.

When I was leaving, a couple of Hotel Management were asking me how my night was going, they kind of looked suspicious, there.

There was two LEO cars outside. I acted normal and bounced

It's the one on 55 and Dyer, avoid seeing providers at that location.

TrojanHorsey
06-18-19, 09:03

So I went to see this chick called LindseyLove on PD, 2 minutes in we were arguing, because she doesn't want to touch my junk, she only wants to touch it with a condom on. WTF. She wanted to put a condom on a flacid dick.

When I was leaving, a couple of Hotel Management were asking me how my night was going, they kind of looked suspicious, there.

It's the one on 55 and Dyer, avoid seeing providers at that location.If you found LindsayLove on PD, why would you post this report under Orange County Humaniplex 411 & Reviews? Does she have an HX account? The LE and hotel interference does not bother me. What bothers me is a hooker with an extreme case of germaphobia.

WildMan007
06-18-19, 12:45

It's the one on 55 and Dyer, avoid seeing providers at that location.Pimps ruined that Hotel over 10 years ago. Their is always a sting operation on Friday and Saturday night. That location has been there over 30 years.

TrojanHorsey
06-20-19, 12:35
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PrincessKristie

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Stockton/PrincessKristie

TrojanHorsey
06-20-19, 13:02
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PrincessKristie

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Stockton/PrincessKristie

I have been following PrincessKristie for a long time. She was definitely an itch that I had to scratch or I would go insane. What first caught my eye was her fire engine red hair. Then later on, she switched to the Smurf look and dyed her hair blue--even better. I simply love fucking white chicks with Alt hair. She is active on Humanipimp and that is how I booked her but if you are not a member, she advertises on many other sites including PD, link conveniently added above for you lazy bastards. I have done my fair share of research about her and knew she was BBFS friendly, so I booked her for an Hr outcall to my OC hotel. I added an upcharge to her PSE package to include BBFSCIP and pics / vid.

Her PM to me on Humanipimp stated: (rates redacted): "No CIM no DFK no Greek everything else goes. Some fetish is extra like pse and others. I have an incall and I also do outcalls. I absolutely love everything sexually literally I have an extremely high sex drive and I'm always looking to quench it I'm Available 24/7. Text me with handle we can set something up and discuss any fetish you have".

She came as advertised with blue hair, but her hair is thinning real bad. This chick needs to lay off the dyes for a while and let her hair and scalp recover from the constant chemical assault. She is currently touring Nor Cal and I am not sure if her hair is still blue. It may be red again who knows? Really sexy chick with pale skin like porcelain marred by horrible tats (Girls you really need to stop this shit), large perky tits and round plump ass. I was not disappointed with her looks because her weight is accurate from the online ads as opposed to the usual +25 lbs LOL.

For those of you obsessed with kissing, look elsewhere. Kristie does not want your mouth anywhere near her face and has filed a permanent restraining order. However, you can drool anywhere else on her body, as I did. Sucked on her super pink nipples. Then on to the main course--her pink fresh sweet pussy. The DATY was good for me, not sure if it was for her since I heard no sounds, but she did spread eagle real wide for me the whole time my face was buried in her snatch. Her BBBJ was the way I like it--sensual, slow, wet, and deep. She does not do BLS, but will suck on the head really hard. Now for the main entre. At this point my cock was like mahogany, and I started with mish, then doggie, then CG, then finished mish again. Her pussy was amazing. She let me slam it as hard as I could. At least as hard as one holding a Canon Delphi with one hand, and bracing himself with the other as possible I guess. She drained my balls completely as I CIP deep inside her. I attempted Round 2 for MSOG but alas, the spirit was willing but the body was weak. So we just talked for a little bit until it was time for her to go. I am certain that tight pink pussy was leaking my baby gravy long after she left my hotel room LOL.

If you can skip the kissing part and your wallet can handle the PSE options, then Kristie is a go-to girl for some raw doggin action. Here are some screen shots from my 39 minute vid and also 3 pics from her online ads.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
06-20-19, 20:41
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/tiffinaysweets

Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

Edward Appleby
06-21-19, 10:20
I visited someone there earlier this week. Zero issues. Had a nice time.

I always bring a backpack with personal supplies like soap and a towel, so it looks like I'm staying at whatever place I'm visiting. It's also good to know where the elevator is upon entering the lobby.

For this particular hotel, there are side exits so you don't have to walk past the front desk when you leave.

It's the one on 55 and Dyer, avoid seeing providers at that location.

AliasIncognito
06-22-19, 13:28
Don't bother with Candygirl_21. Advertised rates are cheap but tried to upsell services after saying they were included when in texts. Claims greek is on the menu but she'll decline it when you are there saying you are too big. There's a reason for the negative ratings. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Bastard Chorum
06-22-19, 18:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Eviebaby

Someone here mentioned they had a good time with her so I went to see her myself.

She has one of the best natural bodies (was a swimmer in high school) I've ever seen in person with an easy to talk to and chill personality. No rush but she'll tactfully check on time on occasion. She really gets into it and her natural Ds and pink nipples with that pale skin is just perfect to fuck. Pictures are truly representative with a cute nerdy look. She kept the glasses on during the entire session which I find hot and sexy.

Highly recommended and will repeat.

Punter3
06-22-19, 18:21
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Eviebaby

Someone here mentioned they had a good time with her so I went to see her myself.

She has one of the best natural bodies (was a swimmer in high school) I've ever seen in person with an easy to talk to and chill personality. No rush but she'll tactfully check on time on occasion. She really gets into it and her natural Ds and pink nipples with that pale skin is just perfect to fuck. Pictures are truly representative with a cute nerdy look. She kept the glasses on during the entire session which I find hot and sexy.

Highly recommended and will repeat.I definitely want to see her. She is on the top of TDL, but she books up real fast. I tried to book a session last time she was available and she replied (a big plus) but only to say she was fully booked. Pale white girls with nice bodies are irresistible.

EmoDisliker
06-24-19, 19:08
I definitely want to see her. She is on the top of TDL, but she books up real fast. I tried to book a session last time she was available and she replied (a big plus) but only to say she was fully booked. Pale white girls with nice bodies are irresistible.Damn she didn't respond to my msg last time she was around =\.

RubnHood
06-25-19, 23:46
60 min was four benjis.

I did not acquire about BBFS. I only save that for the wife and the mistress.If she asks for 180/ hhr GFE, she also wants 400/ hr?

LOL, what kind of Hooker Math is that?

In that case, I'd like to schedule 2 back to back 30 minute GFE sessions please! Then I'll have $40 extra gas money for the drive home.

BangTango
06-30-19, 02:04
Damn she didn't respond to my msg last time she was around.Providers talking about how much biz they do by alluding to how quickly they book. Might want to re-evaluate the sales technique. Unless you are the kind of cuck that enjoys that shit. Might want to find another way to create a sense of urgency. Because I for one don't want to know how many loads you are swallowing before I gt there or how many creampies you have taken the day of my visit. Dumb WG's.

TrojanHorsey
07-08-19, 09:45

Have seen SweetAlexis a few times before, but have not repeated due to weight gain. She is 5'11" and with heels, will probably tower over some of you. She has done some amateur porn under screen name Carli Evelyn, and I included a website where you can watch some of her previous online work. First time a saw her was at her crappy home in SB, then a few more times at her incall hotel in the Temecula area. She was 100% GFE to me, and there were reports that BBFS was available but I was not able to sample that. BBBJCIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, pics / vid for a small upcharge. My sessions have always been CFS to the point of orgasm, then I yank the rubber off and let her mouth finish the job, which she does expertly and always made the hairs in the back of my neck stand up. Amazing suction finish, feels so good. She owns a GangBang club on Hx, and frequently organizes these orgies. Girls have learned this cool trick to make them look hotter, that is, surround yourself with chicks uglier and fatter than you, so you end up looking hot. She now hangs with some of biggest butts on Hx, but if she is not careful, will end up entering their weight class as well LOL. Anyway, here are screen shots from the 50 minute video of my last Hr session with her, and a few of her Hx profile pics. If you don't mind her size now, she will give great service.

HapaBoy86
07-08-19, 21:56

Have seen SweetAlexis a few times before, but have not repeated due to weight gain. She is 5'11" and with heels, will probably tower over some of you. She has done some amateur porn under screen name Carli Evelyn, and I included a website where you can watch some of her previous online work. First time a saw her was at her crappy home in SB, then a few more times at her incall hotel in the Temecula area. She was 100% GFE to me, and there were reports that BBFS was available but I was not able to sample that. BBBJCIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, pics / vid for a small upcharge. My sessions have always been CFS to the point of orgasm, then I yank the rubber off and let her mouth finish the job, which she does expertly and always made the hairs in the back of my neck stand up. Amazing suction finish, feels so good. She owns a GangBang club on Hx, and frequently organizes these orgies. Girls have learned this cool trick to make them look hotter, that is, surround yourself with chicks uglier and fatter than you, so you end up looking hot. She now hangs with some of biggest butts on Hx, but if she is not careful, will end up entering their weight class as well LOL. Anyway, here are screen shots from the 50 minute video of my last Hr session with her, and a few of her Hx profile pics. If you don't mind her size now, she will give great service.Yah, she has joined the piggy club. From what I know through several girls is she is not trustworthy as well.

BangTango
07-08-19, 22:01
Can't answer your question based on your phone conversation. As you know in this business, YMMV. You may have missed out on a gem, or you may have dodged a bullet. Who knows? Sometimes we just have to take risk. I know I do. I have reported a lot of great sessions, but I have also had my share of extreme disappointment. Occupational hazards I guess.Why when you lazy fukks go to all the trouble of reviewing these providers you don't post a link!! Post a friggan link!! I know this takes a moment more of your time but it's the right way to do this. Not half assed but a job well done.

This practice or concept is pretty common. It's also common sense I would think.

TrojanHorsey
07-08-19, 22:06
Why when you lazy fukks go to all the trouble of reviewing these providers you don't post a link. Post a friggan link. I know this takes a moment more of your time but it's the right way to do this. Not half assed but a job well done.

This practice or concept is pretty common. It's also common sense I would think.https://www.google.com/

Dolato
07-08-19, 22:26
Why when you lazy fukks go to all the trouble of reviewing these providers you don't post a link!! Post a friggan link!! I know this takes a moment more of your time but it's the right way to do this. Not half assed but a job well done.

This practice or concept is pretty common. It's also common sense I would think.The link was in the original review of Ava Marie. Speaking of lazy fuckk, if you click on <view original post> to the thread that was commented on, you can go back to the original post. In the case of Ava Marie, the original review/link is about 3 replies ago. It'll only take a moment of your time to find the link. It's also common sense I would think.

Dolato
07-08-19, 22:46
Girls have learned this cool trick to make them look hotter, that is, surround yourself with chicks uglier and fatter than you, so you end up looking hot. She now hangs with some of biggest butts on Hx, but if she is not careful, will end up entering their weight class as well That's true since girls tend to hang around others in the same weight class, but she did have a cutie with her for a while, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/little_selenaxox. She hasn't been active for a while though, so maybe just needed some spending cash and bounced instead of becoming a full-timer.

TrojanHorsey
07-08-19, 23:31
That's true since girls tend to hang around others in the same weight class, but she did have a cutie with her for a while, https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/little_selenaxox. She hasn't been active for a while though, so maybe just needed some spending cash and bounced instead of becoming a full-timer.Yup, another white chick who dipped their toes in the Humaniplex pool then decided this lifestyle is not for them. If you click her profile link, it says "not a valid user".

You are right, she bounced, but not before I fucked and filmed her LOL.

I know these girls come and go, especially the super hot, young, skinny ones, so I pounce on them before the Hx dumbfucks chase them away OMG.

PoorAndWeird
07-09-19, 12:39
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/little_selenaxox

Yup, another white chick who dipped their toes in the Humaniplex pool then decided this lifestyle is not for them. If you click her profile link, it says "not a valid user".

I know these girls come and go, especially the super hot, young, skinny ones, so I pounce on them before the Hx dumbfucks chase them away OMG.

Punter3
07-10-19, 16:17
Yup, another white chick who dipped their toes in the Humaniplex pool then decided this lifestyle is not for them. If you click her profile link, it says "not a valid user".

I know these girls come and go, especially the super hot, young, skinny ones, so I pounce on them before the Hx dumbfucks chase them away OMG.A few of the young white spinners do drive bys on Hx, usually with one of the well known crews (like Bliss, booker Rob or QOD). But if they don't stay where do they end up going. Where is that holy grail of co-ed pussy located or is it as mythical as the grail itself?

CandyMan71
07-10-19, 19:57
A few of the young white spinners do drive bys on Hx, usually with one of the well known crews (like Bliss, booker Rob or QOD). But if they don't stay where do they end up going. Where is that holy grail of co-ed pussy located or is it as mythical as the grail itself?I know some, like in the case of QOD, are out of town girls. Were flown in for the week and headed back hone. Although one QOD girl, Ashtyn143 is local.

Dolato
07-10-19, 20:19
A few of the young white spinners do drive bys on Hx, usually with one of the well known crews (like Bliss, booker Rob or QOD). But if they don't stay where do they end up going. Where is that holy grail of co-ed pussy located or is it as mythical as the grail itself?I think they just go back to every day life, and not move on to other sites / source of revenue. From what I've gathered from 0 actual research, those types don't come from the shitty backgrounds that has them stuck in ho life for extended period of time. They have the family / friend structure and just need / want the extra spending cash for a short period of time. Good thing is when they're done and gone, there's another young white spinner to take her place.

TrojanHorsey
07-11-19, 10:04
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Danika.O

I saw Danika at her incall in north OC and it would be a crime not to review this gorgeous German Hx blonde. She is 24 years old, 5'4", 120 lbs, gorgeous face, flat abs, skinny but curvy, and perfect C-cup breasts. However, her feature that separates her from the rest of the Hx girls is her gravity-defying ass. I mean shit, it is the stuff wet dreams are made of. Her ass was designed by horny Japanese men who draw anime cartoons. I don't know how a girl with skinny everything can have something like that, and how the fuck does it stay up? I saw her for one hour GFE incall + pic / video upcharge. This is what her menu will say when you PM her on HX:

"100% German (born in America) I'm 5'4, 120 lbs, perfect C breast, and an ass that will keep me in your dreams for days. This is what I have to offer; You're ATF GFE Danika! BBBJ, CFS, DATY, COB, COA, FIV, FIA, DATO (on me) DFK / LFK (rates redacted, may be seasonal); Cim +150 / Cof +60 / Greek +200 / Video +200".

Yeah she was expensive but worth it. I go for quality not quantity. I spent about 15 minutes just licking and eating her sweet pussy, and she spent the same time doing both kneeling and prone BBBJ. The rest of the time was just me worshipping that gorgeous ass, and doggie style finish is a requirement when you are with Danika. There is no BBFS or CIM available, so raw dog hunters need to move along. She also confines herself to the north OC areas mostly, so you may need to travel. What will strike you is in person, her face is even more gorgeous, and her body is much smaller, but her ass is bigger! OMG I just want to bury my face in that bubble butt forever. And she never stops smiling. She was truly like a GF to me, YMMV of course.

Anyway here are a few screen shots from my 48 minute video and 2 of her HX profile pics. I used a handheld Canon and the other Canon stationary in front of the TV. She is fant-ASS-tic!

Dolato
07-11-19, 22:56
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Danika.O

I saw Danika at her incall in north OC and it would be a crime not to review this gorgeous German Hx blonde. I'll second the notes on her looks. Hate her tats, but her face and ass is top class. I didn't enjoy my time with her though, either she was having an off day or she's just going through the motions. But that view in doggy is worth it.

TnaStylez
07-14-19, 15:49

I know these girls come and go, especially the super hot, young, skinny ones, so I pounce on them before the Hx dumbfucks chase them away OMG.Reading your reports gets me to log in to this wonderful site. Pure comedy gold! I did see Selena's account on PD where chicks are charging Tokyo prices. Please post some photos of your Selena encounter. Couldn't catch her before she bounced.

Willy1
07-14-19, 19:43
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

Anybody got some 411 on this cutie? She post multiple times every single day, doesn't seem like she has any off days and floats between the OC / SD / LA, what's up with her is she being pimped or independent? What are her services like? BBFS? I also saw a PD ad for her but are the rates on there inflated? $5 for the hour seems steep.

Dolato
07-15-19, 21:30
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Summmer

Anybody got some 411 on this cutie? She post multiple times every single day, doesn't seem like she has any off days and floats between the OC / SD / LA, what's up with her is she being pimped or independent? What are her services like? BBFS? I also saw a PD ad for her but are the rates on there inflated? $5 for the hour seems steep.She's been discussed a bit throughout the so cal hx boards. Hope this link works. : http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/search.php?searchid=2781334.

Someone like her who's been putting in hours for a long time will always have intel out there. From what I've seen, most on PD will have an inflated price.

TrojanHorsey
07-16-19, 12:51
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew

I don't know about you but every time I see AOC on TV I get a fucking hard on. Something about her Communist NY pussy just pushes the right button and I am really turned on by her. I know it's sick, but I have embraced my pathology and psychosis a long time ago and I finally have come to terms with the voices in my head. I was in the mood for some leftist pussy, and MinetteMew recently painted herself a bullseye on Hx by posting some politically charged shit on her Hx profile. Specifically, she stated that if you are a Trump supporter, don't bother contacting her because she will not fuck mewling wanks LOL.

So without telling her my political leanings, I booked an hour with her recently at her incall. Wow her rates are on the high side of Hx, but liberals have always been known to waste tax dollars anyway so what the heck. She has a GND Armenian face, not gorgeous by any means but pretty enough. What stands out is her amazing body. If you think she looks thin on her profile pics wait till you see her in person. Not an ounce of fat. So I unleashed my Alexandria fantasies on this Democrat body. DFK and lots of DATY. She was freshly showered and smelled so sweet. She greeted me wearing a short lavender baby doll lingerie, and her hair was dripping water. I love chicks who are dripping wet from the bathroom. So sexy. She was propped up on her elbows running her hand once in a while through my thick hair while I was eating her pussy. But her BBBJ wow! I guess she acquired her head game from our top Sacramento hooker Kamala "CreamPie" Harris. Amazing DT, with lots of drool and BLS with eye contact. I fucked her in multiple positions, and you can pretty much spin her around because she probably only weighs 90 lbs. Pussy is very tight, so either use lube or do what I do, use your spit as the hamburger helper. I did not want to waste my cum in the bag so she finished me twice in her mouth with gagging and spit. She apparently does not like the taste of Republican jizz, so my right wing swimmers all died honorably on a towel. Every time I blasted her throat I pictured AOC 's cute face as I wrapped both my hands on Minettes cheeks.

So if you can afford Minette's national debt-sized rates, and as long as you don't wear your MAGA red baseball cap to your appointment, she will give you a most excellent service. Her body is simply amazing, since I am obsessed with skinny-petite girls, I would rank it as Top 5 currently active on Hx. But if you like boobs better look elsewhere. If you like super flat abs, tiny ass, skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything, then hard to find someone better. Here are some of her Humaniplex profile and ad pictures when she used to be MarziaMew. This chick can fuck her way to the Oval Office.

HapaBoy86
07-16-19, 19:31
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MinetteMew

I don't know about you but every time I see AOC on TV I get a fucking hard on. Something about her Communist NY pussy just pushes the right button and I am really turned on by her. I know it's sick, but I have embraced my pathology and psychosis a long time ago and I finally have come to terms with the voices in my head. I was in the mood for some leftist pussy, and MinetteMew recently painted herself a bullseye on Hx by posting some politically charged shit on her Hx profile. Specifically, she stated that if you are a Trump supporter, don't bother contacting her because she will not fuck mewling wanks LOL.

So without telling her my political leanings, I booked an hour with her recently at her incall. Wow her rates are on the high side of Hx, but liberals have always been known to waste tax dollars anyway so what the heck. She has a GND Armenian face, not gorgeous by any means but pretty enough. What stands out is her amazing body. If you think she looks thin on her profile pics wait till you see her in person. Not an ounce of fat. So I unleashed my Alexandria fantasies on this Democrat body. DFK and lots of DATY. She was freshly showered and smelled so sweet. She greeted me wearing a short lavender baby doll lingerie, and her hair was dripping water. I love chicks who are dripping wet from the bathroom. So sexy. She was propped up on her elbows running her hand once in a while through my thick hair while I was eating her pussy. But her BBBJ wow! I guess she acquired her head game from our top Sacramento hooker Kamala "CreamPie" Harris. Amazing DT, with lots of drool and BLS with eye contact. I fucked her in multiple positions, and you can pretty much spin her around because she probably only weighs 90 lbs. Pussy is very tight, so either use lube or do what I do, use your spit as the hamburger helper. I did not want to waste my cum in the bag so she finished me twice in her mouth with gagging and spit. She apparently does not like the taste of Republican jizz, so my right wing swimmers all died honorably on a towel. Every time I blasted her throat I pictured AOC 's cute face as I wrapped both my hands on Minettes cheeks.

So if you can afford Minette's national debt-sized rates, and as long as you don't wear your MAGA red baseball cap to your appointment, she will give you a most excellent service. Her body is simply amazing, since I am obsessed with skinny-petite girls, I would rank it as Top 5 currently active on Hx. But if you like boobs better look elsewhere. If you like super flat abs, tiny ass, skinny legs, skinny arms, skinny everything, then hard to find someone better. Here are some of her Humaniplex profile and ad pictures when she used to be MarziaMew. This chick can fuck her way to the Oval Office.So, I saw her right when we came back. She wanted 1 k for raw action. IS that what she quoted you?

TrojanHorsey
07-16-19, 20:49
So, I saw her right when we came back. She wanted 1 k for raw action. IS that what she quoted you?I never asked for BBFS, did not know it was offered at 1 K. No idiot would pay that much for her Progressive pussy. Fucking her CFS was expensive enough, and I still got to finish in her mouth Bill Clinton style as if it was Monica Lewinsky's.

HapaBoy86
07-16-19, 21:27
I never asked for BBFS, did not know it was offered at 1 K. No idiot would pay that much for her Progressive pussy. Fucking her CFS was expensive enough, and I still got to finish in her mouth Bill Clinton style as if it was Monica Lewinsky's.Monica Lewinsky didn't swallow though. LOL.

TrojanHorsey
07-18-19, 00:48
Monica Lewinsky didn't swallow though. LOL.But I held it inside her mouth for a few seconds before let her spit my Trump tartar sauce into a towel. Some of it drooled on to the floor as she pulled away. I really don't care what the chick does with my man juice--spit, swallow, gargle, rinse, whatevs--as long as I finish in her mouth. Nothing is more frustrating than a woman who pulls her mouth off then jacks you off to finish. WTF?

Nergy2015
07-18-19, 19:15
Does anyone have any recent good Intel on this one? www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennadoubleds2.

Any info would be appreciated.

Dolato
07-18-19, 23:05
Does anyone have any recent good Intel on this one? www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennadoubleds2.

Any info would be appreciated.Not recent, but there are safety blogs on her. Multiple reports of robs. For me, once a rob, always a rob.

WoohooSoCal
07-18-19, 23:13

Any info would be appreciated.My notes say rob, as well.

TrojanHorsey
07-19-19, 10:08
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Amber610

I previously reviewed Amber310 when she was known as Brielle805, before she got pregnant. The direct link of that review is below:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30740-Skinny-petite&p=4352636&viewfull=1#post4352636.

This is Part 2 review as Amber310, and this is after she delivered her baby. I saw her for an hour incall at her upscale hotel in OC a few months ago. She was still carrying some post-partum weight, but sadly there was no milk no I could not fulfill my lactation fantasies. Just like the 2 previous times I have seen her, she was 100% GFE to me, and the only thing we did not partake is BBFS, but she hinted it was available in the future, at least to me, for an additional donation. Sequence is classic Amber: BBBJ, DATY, CFS in multiple positions with non-stop DFK, pull condom off, then finish with CIM either during kneeling BBBJ or 69 (my preference as I get to taste that sweet pussy while blasting my cum load in her mouth). Here are screen shots of my 52 minute footage and a couple of her Hx profile pics. The quality is much better than the other review because she was staying at a high floor of an upscale hotel with lots of windows letting sunlight in, as opposed to the dungeon-like atmosphere of the Rodeway Inn. I just can't get enough of my little snowbunny Amber, and excited for date #4 in the future which hopefully will be BBFS finally.

Jack926
07-20-19, 10:57
Has anyone seen this one? She has three network rating but all ratings are back from 2017.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LV_Candy

TrojanHorsey
07-20-19, 12:18
Has anyone seen this one? She has three network rating but all ratings are back from 2017.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LV_CandyYeah pictures show an Asian girl who is skinny-petite, but aren't they all? Two major problems for me though:

1. Asian, which means 100% FAKE ASS pics.

2. "34 years old", which means 44 in real life, at least, most likely more.

Next.

Dolato
07-23-19, 02:13
Make notes that Ladymarieaji89 has access to Tunaman's account. I make those notes to ignore any 411 pm's and etc from accounts that can't be trusted.

Ladymarieaji89 has been carrying on a grammatical shitstorm over personal drama with her bf and the ho he's been fucking on the side with blogs after blogs. Her boyfriend, tunaman started his own blog "confirming" Ladymarieaji89's story. https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636839/#6386162 .

If you look at a safety blog that Ladymarieaji89 posted, https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636803/#6386010 they both have the same style of blog title (the first few words of a sentence that is then continued on in the blog body) and there is the weird use of spelling out "Period. " by both of them.

Shady people are shady people and I avoid them all when possible.

GaeNamja
07-23-19, 02:53
Make notes that Ladymarieaji89 has access to Tunaman's account. I make those notes to ignore any 411 pm's and etc from accounts that can't be trusted.

Ladymarieaji89 has been carrying on a grammatical shitstorm over personal drama with her bf and the ho he's been fucking on the side with blogs after blogs. Her boyfriend, tunaman started his own blog "confirming" Ladymarieaji89's story. https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636839/#6386162 .

If you look at a safety blog that Ladymarieaji89 posted, https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/636803/#6386010 they both have the same style of blog title (the first few words of a sentence that is then continued on in the blog body) and there is the weird use of spelling out "Period. " by both of them.

Shady people are shady people and I avoid them all when possible.All I can say in the matter is, wow, she is really tough to look at.

HapaBoy86
07-23-19, 03:57
Yeah pictures show an Asian girl who is skinny-petite, but aren't they all? Two major problems for me though:

1. Asian, which means 100% FAKE ASS pics.

2. "34 years old", which means 44 in real life, at least, most likely more.

Next.So, when she or booker posted pics up about allegedly being her I sent over a link of a ig model and other links to pic asking if this is her? Pics we're of a ig model being in another country.

She messaged me back saying why you doing this? Than blocked me.

Ad from earlier this year.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2576568

HapaBoy86
07-23-19, 03:59
Not recent, but there are safety blogs on her. Multiple reports of robs. For me, once a rob, always a rob.Dang she got a shitload of red!

Punter3
07-23-19, 10:12
This girl is part of the Latin crew from San Diego, but she is up in the OC / LA area at the moment. Tall, pretty girl but was late and disappointed on the menu. Her email (booker's email) said: "GFE very sweet, lfk, dfk, CBJ, BBBJ, dt, fiv, daty / dato, Cfs, cob, cot, msog (hour). So checked the boxes for me and the other girls in this crew usually come through on the menu. However, the kissing was LK, no DT, no FIV, and DATY was limited access. Here is the reveiw.

L - 7. 5 not beautiful but attractive, well proportioned, nice body, nice ass.
A - 6. 5 it was like she was there for the money, but didn't want to be there. I find Latinas are usually more engaged.
S - 6. 0 she provided the service that were allowed with some skill, like a nice BBBJ, but too many services promised were not provided so she was dinged.
E - 6. 0 Overall disappointing. It started off with her sending me her room number 20 minutes late. Followed by unmet expectations based on previous interaction with girls from this crew (other girls have been spectacular). If I had a do over I would have saved the money and spanked the monkey.
Repeat. NO.

If you like tall girls, you might give it a whirl, but I would recommend against it. Also, for the record, she has several red in her network for Karma and Reliability.

Jwslbc
07-23-19, 18:58
Tall, pretty girl but was late and disappointed on the menu.Thank you, just saved me time and money. I like tall ones the best and have been itching to meet this one.

If she doesn't live up to the menu and has no enthusiasm, I'll pass. Been there, done that.

HapaBoy86
07-23-19, 20:23
This girl is part of the Latin crew from San Diego, but she is up in the OC / LA area at the moment. Tall, pretty girl but was late and disappointed on the menu. Her email (booker's email) said: "GFE very sweet, lfk, dfk, CBJ, BBBJ, dt, fiv, daty / dato, Cfs, cob, cot, msog (hour). So checked the boxes for me and the other girls in this crew usually come through on the menu. However, the kissing was LK, no DT, no FIV, and DATY was limited access. Here is the reveiw.

L - 7. 5 not beautiful but attractive, well proportioned, nice body, nice ass.
A - 6. 5 it was like she was there for the money, but didn't want to be there. I find Latinas are usually more engaged.
S - 6. 0 she provided the service that were allowed with some skill, like a nice BBBJ, but too many services promised were not provided so she was dinged.
E - 6. 0 Overall disappointing. It started off with her sending me her room number 20 minutes late. Followed by unmet expectations based on previous interaction with girls from this crew (other girls have been spectacular). If I had a do over I would have saved the money and spanked the monkey.
Repeat. No.

If you like tall girls, you might give it a whirl, but I would recommend against it. Also, for the record, she has several red in her network for Karma and Reliability.Yes, she has a booker! Its not her when you text her its the booker.

ThriceQuit
07-23-19, 21:18

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LV_CandyShe was unenthusiastic when I met her. The whole session was her faking it and getting annoyed that it took too long. I would not be repeating. I hate these Asian establishments. They always lied in pictures, age, and service but I'm a sucker for Asian.

TrojanHorsey
07-26-19, 10:14
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CassieBangs

Step into my DeLorean and set the date to 2016, almost four years ago when the world thought the US will have it's first menstruating President, and back when CassieBangs was still young and hot. I had an hour incall appointment with her. Goddamn she was a looker back then. About 40 lbs lighter, not a baby factory yet, bleach blonde hair, awesome boobs with these large areolas and puffy nips, and super tasty pussy. It was only CBJ back then for me, but the DATY, and CFS in multiple positions were awesome. My favorite was RCG, and she really knew how to work that tight pussy. She was creaming so much. The whole shaft of my cock was covered in thick white pussy juice, and she really got into the session.

Fast forward almost 4 years later. Now we have an orange flavored dumbfuck President, and CassieBangs has cranked out several DNA clones and is preggo again. She appears to have acquired a new talent aside from sucking and fucking. Fleecing has been added to her repertoire. She rinsed this dumbfuck HX loser named FisherWright for 15 grand earlier this year. That's right. Fifteen Thousand US Dollars. I believe he gave it to her in three 5 K installments based on nothing but promises of unlimited access to her 40 lbs heavier and 3 replicants looser pussy, and this dumbfuck never even got to touch her boobs LOL. Yeah it was worse than platonic OMG. He might as well have placed them dollars in his fireplace and lit it up, at least his living room would have been warm during winter OMG. I wish FisherWright can read this report and look at these pictures, knowing I fucked and filmed the hot and young CassieBangs for an hour for the super affordable price of $250 LOL. Inflation is a female dog, and so is Cassie now apparently. I am the only dumbfuck monger in this world who has an hour video of the young and hot CassieBangs, ROB-extraordinaire.

Enjoy the screen shots. Our 1 hour fuckfest footage is super hot and super spankable. The things this hot chick were saying when I was pounding her would make the streetwalkers of Figueroa blush deep orange, almost the same hue as the dumbfuck sitting in the Oval Office. Hey at least we don't have a menstruating President. That would be much, much worse.

KoolKeith323
07-27-19, 10:12
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CassieBangs

Step into my DeLorean and set the date to 2016, almost four years ago when the world thought the US will have it's first menstruating President, and back when CassieBangs was still young and hot. I had an hour incall appointment with her. Goddamn she was a looker back then. About 40 lbs lighter, not a baby factory yet, bleach blonde hair, awesome boobs with these large areolas and puffy nips, and super tasty pussy. It was only CBJ back then for me, but the DATY, and CFS in multiple positions were awesome. My favorite was RCG, and she really knew how to work that tight pussy. She was creaming so much. The whole shaft of my cock was covered in thick white pussy juice, and she really got into the session.

Fast forward almost 4 years later. Now we have an orange flavored dumbfuck President, and CassieBangs has cranked out several DNA clones and is preggo again. She appears to have acquired a new talent aside from sucking and fucking..Is very unattractive, and fugly as fuck.

TrojanHorsey
07-27-19, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Who gives a fuck what you think about a chick another guy is fucking?

A2

HapaBoy86
07-27-19, 22:44
Is very unattractive, and fugly as fuck.True, but she still allows you to smash her with no hat and just jizz a week or month long back log of semen in her phat vajayjay!

That's why is still popular due to that service. LOL.

Boom boom with no restrictions will always bring in customers.

EmoDisliker
07-30-19, 17:08
Has anyone seen these ladies? I know they are a part of the "crew", and service is YMMV, but GOD DAMN do they look good in the photos:

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Bridgette-Dream

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tempting-Tessa

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Coed-Natalie

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kaylene-Krush

Someone left a positive review for Kaylene-Krush in the LA forum, but some validation wouldn't hurt.

Dolato
07-30-19, 21:41
Has anyone seen these ladies? I know they are a part of the "crew", and service is YMMV, but GOD DAMN do they look good in the photos:
Someone left a positive review for Kaylene-Krush in the LA forum, but some validation wouldn't hurt.Kaylene-Krush was previously Angelic-Avery, in case anyone had experience with the previous handle.

Rrod1114
07-31-19, 03:59
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SimplyOlivia

Any info on this gal? Recommend?

Jack926
07-31-19, 13:19
Hello everyone,

Has anybody seen Kailani from HX? Are the photos real or remotely close?

https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1272

Jack.

TheWhoreLord
07-31-19, 13:44
Some reviews of girls I like.

Young and hot girls-.

TinaDoll- incredible, beautiful, great performance. Only available 1-2 days a weeks. Top 3 ever.

TiffanyLexus- Very hot girl and great performance. Her moans and screams are the real topper.

GorgeousJadee- She is so hot I almost couldn't believe it. Nice sloppy BBBJ. Nice personality.

DonnaBently69- Her performance is really awful. She is sometimes dirty or smelly. She hates this job. However she is truly beautiful. Great face, tits, ass, body, legs. Just wow on her looks. Not much for conversation.

Summmer- She was super hot a few months ago before putting on a lot of weight. I think she carries the weight in the right places and it looks very good. Decent performance, OK personality. Solid choice. A bit pricey but worth it.

JessicaTaylor- Very good performer, she's genuinely horny it seems. Looks anorexic lately so I won't repeat. I'm not into super skinny girls. Her personality is super cool, stereotypical party girl and open / honest conversations.

I'd love to try Kandy143 soon, and would like to hear your recommendations on girls under 22.

Girls with big ass / small waist (natural only, no fake ass allowed).

AnaGarcia- Great body on this girl. Amazing ass, I'm pretty sure it's real. Nice face too. She's kinda distant, not much personality. She gets it done and that's about it.

AmyJones- Stellar natural ass. She's quiet and charming. Very good performance, she's very orgasmic.

KatieStIves- She's put on weight since the porn days, mostly in her ass. It's quiet round and impressive. She talks non-stop, about a lot of random stuff at times. She's a good communicator on the sexual stuff. She tells you exactly how to make her cum and she's in this game mostly for her own pleasure it seems. This is unusual and really fun. I like her a lot. I could do with a bit less scattered conversation.

Paris19- half black chick with a very nice ass. More muscle than jiggle, but still nice. She's all business with not much to say. Does not do BBBJ, but she does list it in her ad. It's CBJ.

JasmineM23- Interesting girl. Great performance and unusual body. She's completely out of shape and everything is loose and jiggly, but for some reason it works. Nice ass: waist ratio, nice thick thighs. Maybe had kids? Exquisite dirty talk. She's persian but talks OC mexican.

SadieBaby94- great ass. You would not know from her pics how good the ass is. Performance was passable but below average. BBBJ is 20 seconds then stop, 20 seconds then stop (annoying). Very good looking girl. Would repeat just for her looks.

I'm looking for more girls with big natural ass and small waist, would like to try Jazzy soon or maybe MyMyah.

Girls with great tits-.

AbbyFlynn- This girl is also young and beautiful. 1st session lackluster, 2nd and 3rd were incredible. Great technique with hands and mouth. She's tiny, maybe 5'1. Perfect body and face. Lots of personality. She's quite funny and quick witted. Always positive and puts me in a great mood.

CCchanel- Best tits-waist ratio out there. Her tits are really big and firm. If you like boobs do not miss this chance of a lifetime. She is kinda hard to pin down so pre-book a few days in advance. She's super chill and comfortable with herself. Great to talk to, I could talk to her for hours. Legs are tiny and not much ass. It's all about the tits. Nice face too. CBJ only.

EvieBaby- I think for most guys with mainstream taste in women, her body is the best you will ever see or experience. It's like she was designed in a lab or sculpted by Michaelangelo. Tits are fairly big, but also incredibly firm with a perfect shape. Small waist, very little fat on her, nice hips and ass, great legs, just absolutely flawless in every way. Face is totally natural, zero makeup. I like this but I'm guessing most guys would prefer some makeup. Her personality is nerdy and quirky. She's super nice and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her.

I'm looking to try more girls with big tits. Might try Tiffany. Lacey (even tho I've heard bad things), JessicaRabbit69, BlatentBeauty (can't pin down schedule / location), MsTurner perhaps. I'm concerned that some of these might have deceptive pics and be whale sized when I meet them in person.

Here's some girls I probably won't repeat-.

PocketSizeEvie- way older and heavier than pics. I had fun and she has nice big tits but I don't condone the deceptive photos.

JaydenGotBacks- this girls pussy is a smelly disaster and there's some kind of white foam coming out of it. Nice butt, Backne.

MagicK- pretty hot and her tits were ridiculously good, but could not get comfortable in the condom she insisted on using, would not let me use my own.

Any Chinese agency- all photos deceptive, all women over age 45. The only exception is a 22 yo who goes by Krystal when booked by Madelin or Janet when booked when booked by Rebecca31870. But she recently got a bad boob job so she's not as appealing as she used to be. Korean agencies are usually ok, pics often deceptive but when ya show up the girl looks good and does a good job. Still not my #1 option, only if all else fails.

SultrySerena- I might repeat, she is very cute and does a good performance. Her personality is interesting. I just don't like the fakies. If you like fakies you will love this chick.

Sophia. Love- Nice girl, had an OK time. She's just a bit big in the waist for me and a bit too muscular. Nice natural tits.

HavenChase- photos deceptive. Very disappointing in person. She's late 30's and has bad tattoos.

Russian agencies- Tried it a few times, kinda hit and miss. Price is too high at 5. Too much fake lips and fake tits. The girls I pretty hot if you're into that. There were a few gems.

All the hyphen crew girls (karla-crush, mysterious-Mandy, or whatever) - Photos are deceptive. I mean extremely deceptive. Every time but once was a disaster.

Hope this helps, looking forward to your suggestions in OC or LA for these 3 types (young / hot, big natural tits, or big ass w small waist).

EmoDisliker
07-31-19, 19:14
Hope this helps, looking forward to your suggestions in OC or LA for these 3 types (young / hot, big natural tits, or big ass w small waist).Thanks for the reports, awesome info.

You should try Mandababy, she's young / hot, nice tits and really nice ass.

I'm surprised to read about HavenChase thou, multiple reports suggests that she's hot and really good.

Dolato
07-31-19, 22:17
I'm looking to try more girls with big tits. Might try Tiffany. Lacey (even tho I've heard bad things), JessicaRabbit69, BlatentBeauty (can't pin down schedule / location), MsTurner perhaps. I'm concerned that some of these might have deceptive pics and be whale sized when I meet them in person.
You reviewed a few that don't have much info out there like Sadiebaby94 and Tiffanylexus. I've had my eyes on them for a while.

I met Tiffany. Lacey a while ago. I would not recommend based on my experience. I was told she's lost weight and is smaller in the waist now. When I met her, she was very boxy. Service and personality wasnt good either. But again, it's been a long time, so maybe she's improved in all the categories. BlatantBeauty is a fun time. She's short petite and has large handful of tits to play with. I've only seen her advertise in Costa Mesa. I'd recommend her over the others.

TurningPoint
07-31-19, 23:08
I contacted havenchase on hx, obviously. I texted her and she sent me an address and to text when I park. I show up and mistakenly show up earlier than I said, anyways she sends me to the wrong room and to different hotels fucking with me. I have no idea what her problem is. Here is our conversation we had. BTW it was only 30 min early I confused myself by mistake and she put me in danger by sending me to random peoples rooms. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to finally meeting her but she went complete psycho.

TurningPoint
07-31-19, 23:48
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SimplyOlivia

Any info on this gal? Recommend?I've seen her once, plan on repeating soon as it's been about 8 months since I last saw her. She took a facial like a .

Bastard Chorum
08-01-19, 01:26
Hope this helps, looking forward to your suggestions in OC or LA for these 3 types (young / hot, big natural tits, or big ass w small waist).All of the below are mainly young and hot with great asses but not so large tits:

Ellababy. Mid twenties, slime white blonde with great bubble butt. Looks hot and at certain angles resemble Gwyneth Paltrow. Only down side is service is average.

Neveahsnow0228 - Bubbly personality and chatty, great body and ass, cute face with dazzling smile. Gives you a very spirited service.

Little_selenaxox. Tall and slim latina, natural Bs, but has a great natural co-ed look.

Dolato
08-01-19, 19:52
I contacted havenchase on hx, obviously. I texted her and she sent me an address and to text when I park. I show up and mistakenly show up earlier than I said, anyways she sends me to the wrong room and to different hotels fucking with me. I have no idea what her problem is. Here is our conversation we had. BTW it was only 30 min early I confused myself by mistake and she put me in danger by sending me to random peoples rooms. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to finally meeting her but she went complete psycho.Wow, I'm surprised to hear that. I thought she was part of the red tryst crew. Haven't heard of them doing something stupid like that. I've been that early before, when it's somewhere in LA and I misjudged the traffic I'd run into. Figured better to be 30 early than 30 late. Never had a problem with it.

Smith088
08-01-19, 20:36
I contacted havenchase on hx, obviously. I texted her and she sent me an address and to text when I park. I show up and mistakenly show up earlier than I said, anyways she sends me to the wrong room and to different hotels fucking with me. I have no idea what her problem is. Here is our conversation we had. BTW it was only 30 min early I confused myself by mistake and she put me in danger by sending me to random peoples rooms. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to finally meeting her but she went complete psycho.That's really weird to hear. I have personally seen her and I didn't have any issues. I even got there early. She just had me wait till our scheduled time. Didn't have any issues with her when I met in her room. She was really sweet and friendly. Seemed down to earth.

Hotham123
08-02-19, 01:07
Has anyone seen these ladies? I know they are a part of the crew, and service is YMMV, but God DAMN do they look good in the photos:

Someone left a positive review for Kaylene-Krush in the LA forum, but some validation wouldn't hurt.Kaylene-Krush looks nothing like pics. She's a lot, lot heavier around the belly. The pics must be really old and / or heavily photoshopped. She's really sweet but looks turned me off. Would not repeat.

Dolato
08-02-19, 02:03
I contacted havenchase on hx, obviously. I texted her and she sent me an address and to text when I park. I show up and mistakenly show up earlier than I said, anyways she sends me to the wrong room and to different hotels fucking with me. I have no idea what her problem is. Here is our conversation we had. BTW it was only 30 min early I confused myself by mistake and she put me in danger by sending me to random peoples rooms. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to finally meeting her but she went complete psycho.Did you by any chance have a bad interaction by pm or in person with another account of red tryst? I think there must have been something in the past that put a target on you and the booker never had any intention of scheduling you with Haven and planned on fucking with you regardless of showing up early.

TurningPoint
08-02-19, 16:49
So what I've learned is that the texts are not even from her but from her booker and she is a part of some kind of crew? I'm confused because I thought she was the one texting me as it was even in first person. Also I can't upload her texts for some reason they won't show up here (it is the right 909-xxx- so it is her / their number). I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on hx, I always keep it simple and straightforward and don't spend time messaging back and forth. Just make my appointment and text when I show up. She purposely sent me to the wrong hotel and gave me a random room number. Seriously have no idea what's going on still.

PSEFuckSlutLuv
08-02-19, 21:48
So what I've learned is that the texts are not even from her but from her booker and she is a part of some kind of crew? I'm confused because I thought she was the one texting me as it was even in first person. Also I can't upload her texts for some reason they won't show up here (it is the right 909-xxx- so it is her / their number). I've never had a bad interaction with anyone on hx, I always keep it simple and straightforward and don't spend time messaging back and forth. Just make my appointment and text when I show up. She purposely sent me to the wrong hotel and gave me a random room number. Seriously have no idea what's going on still.Newsflash. Most of these girls have someone else handling their bookings. Unlike the one for this crew, they're actually competent and don't make it look so obvious.

Yakkis69
08-03-19, 22:31
Anyone know what happened to AnarchyVixen? She was a pretty good provider.

PussyPumper
08-05-19, 02:07
I contacted havenchase on hx, obviously. I texted her and she sent me an address and to text when I park. I show up and mistakenly show up earlier than I said, anyways she sends me to the wrong room and to different hotels fucking with me. I have no idea what her problem is. Here is our conversation we had. BTW it was only 30 min early I confused myself by mistake and she put me in danger by sending me to random peoples rooms. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to finally meeting her but she went complete psycho.You must be mistaken. She has a perfect safety record!

DannyFknKay
08-05-19, 03:49
Some reviews of girls I like.

Young and hot girls-.

TinaDoll- incredible, beautiful, great performance. Only available 1-2 days a weeks. Top 3 ever.

TiffanyLexus- Very hot girl and great performance. Her moans and screams are the real topper.

GorgeousJadee- She is so hot I almost couldn't believe it. Nice sloppy BBBJ. Nice personality.

DonnaBently69- Her performance is really awful. She is sometimes dirty or smelly. She hates this job. However she is truly beautiful. Great face, tits, ass, body, legs. Just wow on her looks. Not much for conversation.

Summmer- She was super hot a few months ago before putting on a lot of weight. I think she carries the weight in the right places and it looks very good. Decent performance, OK personality. Solid choice. A bit pricey but worth it.

JessicaTaylor- Very good performer, she's genuinely horny it seems. Looks anorexic lately so I won't repeat. I'm not into super skinny girls. Her personality is super cool, stereotypical party girl and open / honest conversations.

I'd love to try Kandy143 soon, and would like to hear your recommendations on girls under 22.

Girls with big ass / small waist (natural only, no fake ass allowed).

AnaGarcia- Great body on this girl. Amazing ass, I'm pretty sure it's real. Nice face too. She's kinda distant, not much personality. She gets it done and that's about it.

AmyJones- Stellar natural ass. She's quiet and charming. Very good performance, she's very orgasmic.

KatieStIves- She's put on weight since the porn days, mostly in her ass. It's quiet round and impressive. She talks non-stop, about a lot of random stuff at times. She's a good communicator on the sexual stuff. She tells you exactly how to make her cum and she's in this game mostly for her own pleasure it seems. This is unusual and really fun. I like her a lot. I could do with a bit less scattered conversation.

Paris19- half black chick with a very nice ass. More muscle than jiggle, but still nice. She's all business with not much to say. Does not do BBBJ, but she does list it in her ad. It's CBJ.

JasmineM23- Interesting girl. Great performance and unusual body. She's completely out of shape and everything is loose and jiggly, but for some reason it works. Nice ass: waist ratio, nice thick thighs. Maybe had kids? Exquisite dirty talk. She's persian but talks OC mexican.

SadieBaby94- great ass. You would not know from her pics how good the ass is. Performance was passable but below average. BBBJ is 20 seconds then stop, 20 seconds then stop (annoying). Very good looking girl. Would repeat just for her looks.

I'm looking for more girls with big natural ass and small waist, would like to try Jazzy soon or maybe MyMyah.

Girls with great tits-.

AbbyFlynn- This girl is also young and beautiful. 1st session lackluster, 2nd and 3rd were incredible. Great technique with hands and mouth. She's tiny, maybe 5'1. Perfect body and face. Lots of personality. She's quite funny and quick witted. Always positive and puts me in a great mood.

CCchanel- Best tits-waist ratio out there. Her tits are really big and firm. If you like boobs do not miss this chance of a lifetime. She is kinda hard to pin down so pre-book a few days in advance. She's super chill and comfortable with herself. Great to talk to, I could talk to her for hours. Legs are tiny and not much ass. It's all about the tits. Nice face too. CBJ only.

EvieBaby- I think for most guys with mainstream taste in women, her body is the best you will ever see or experience. It's like she was designed in a lab or sculpted by Michaelangelo. Tits are fairly big, but also incredibly firm with a perfect shape. Small waist, very little fat on her, nice hips and ass, great legs, just absolutely flawless in every way. Face is totally natural, zero makeup. I like this but I'm guessing most guys would prefer some makeup. Her personality is nerdy and quirky. She's super nice and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her.

Here's some girls I probably won't repeat-.

PocketSizeEvie- way older and heavier than pics. I had fun and she has nice big tits but I don't condone the deceptive photos.

JaydenGotBacks- this girls pussy is a smelly disaster and there's some kind of white foam coming out of it. Nice butt, Backne.

MagicK- pretty hot and her tits were ridiculously good, but could not get comfortable in the condom she insisted on using, would not let me use my own.

Any Chinese agency- all photos deceptive, all women over age 45. The only exception is a 22 yo who goes by Krystal when booked by Madelin or Janet when booked when booked by Rebecca31870. But she recently got a bad boob job so she's not as appealing as she used to be. Korean agencies are usually ok, pics often deceptive but when ya show up the girl looks good and does a good job. Still not my #1 option, only if all else fails.

SultrySerena- I might repeat, she is very cute and does a good performance. Her personality is interesting. I just don't like the fakies. If you like fakies you will love this chick.

Sophia. Love- Nice girl, had an OK time. She's just a bit big in the waist for me and a bit too muscular. Nice natural tits.

HavenChase- photos deceptive. Very disappointing in person. She's late 30's and has bad tattoos.

Russian agencies- Tried it a few times, kinda hit and miss. Price is too high at 5. Too much fake lips and fake tits. The girls I pretty hot if you're into that. There were a few gems.

All the hyphen crew girls (karla-crush, mysterious-Mandy, or whatever) - Photos are deceptive. I mean extremely deceptive. Every time but once was a disaster.

Hope this helps, looking forward to your suggestions in OC or LA for these 3 types (young / hot, big natural tits, or big ass w small waist).Thanks for the info. I love to hear of big tit recommendations. Let us know how it gores with TiffanyLacey if you give her a shot. I've been watching her posts but she's usually only doing outcalls and I'm waiting for one of her rare incall ads.

Check out lovely. Kay for amazing big natural tits and a bubble butt.

Zahtar
08-06-19, 00:30
Hey all, anyone happen to have a Laser on Simply Olivia? Searched, but nothing popped up, she has been on my radar for a minute.

Thank you!

TurningPoint
08-06-19, 15:48
Recently had a really good first video session with Fiji. It was the fastest I have ever had a hooker make me cum. She has some stretch marks and is kinda chubby but the session itself was good. Fast forward to 4 days later and I realized I made a mistake choosing her over another provider I was thinking of seeing that night. If you've seen her recently, like last week, feel free to inbox me.

Jwslbc
08-06-19, 19:15
This is what I got in PM for her menu.

"Simply Sunday Special!. Dfk. Russian. BBBJ. Bls. Cob. Cim. Erotic massage.

BNG /120 or cock worship /160".

Who knows, maybe it was just 'that time' and you'd get different info?

Hawaii222
08-07-19, 11:29
Recently had a really good first video session with Fiji. It was the fastest I have ever had a hooker make me cum. She has some stretch marks and is kinda chubby but the session itself was good. Fast forward to 4 days later and I realized I made a mistake choosing her over another provider I was thinking of seeing that night. If you've seen her recently, like last week, feel free to inbox me.I recently met Fiji and enjoyed my time with her. Definitely dtf.

Turningpoint clear your box so you can receive email. Thanks.

EmoDisliker
08-08-19, 20:54
She's been on my TDL for a long time after reading a positive report, and finally was able to catch her this time around; she doesn't work that often.

P: The photos are real.

L: She's about 5'6, super slim and leggy. I was worried about her looks since there are no face pics (privacy concerns which I understand), but she's extremely cute / pretty. Itty-bitty boobs, but responsive eraser-head nipples. She's ABC, as am I, so it's like boning one of my very attractive friends.

E: Native.

A: Chill, quirky, laid back. She's definitely more GND than PSE.

S: Started with a really sloppy BBBJ, she was down there for a while which I enjoyed, the last couple of HX girls probably spent less than 5 minutes BBBJ combined. Switched to DATY and I worked my way down to the box, her body feels super nice. She's not very vocal during DATY, but I persisted and after some time got her to a nice and big O; her clit got nice and swole. Onto the main event and she puts on the rubber for me and jumps on in CG. The condom she uses is kinda thick, not totally feeling free but was pretty damn close, thank God she's nice and tight. I loved holding her ass and bouncing her up and down my dick. After a bit more of that we went into mish, her pussy felt way too good for me to hold on any longer, and I blew in the bag after some hard thrusts. As I was cumming she did this thing where she gyrates her hips as the tip of my dick was still in her pussy, and OMG it was amazing.

E: 340/ hr. Probably the only down side, a bit more than what I usually want to spring, but well worth it.

Are: Will definitely try to repeat when she's back, but she only works a couple of times a month, so I will need to pray our schedules line up.

EmoDisliker
08-09-19, 17:20
Another one on my TDL, she tours around pretty often, but recently took a hiatus and just came back with a new haircut. TLDR: Awesome session, well worth it.

P: The photos are real, there are plenty of them.

L: She's about 5'5, super nice tits and really awesome ass. There was a report previously saying how she doesn't look at her photos, I have to say its true; but IMHO she looks better in person. Her photos make her look much more mature and sultry, in real life she's much younger than I expected (prolly mid 20's), and her attitude is super passionate GFE. Now she has super short hair, everyone might have different opinions but I love girls with short hair.

E: Native.

A: Super friendly and GFE, aims to please.

S: Started with sloppy BBBJ and Russian, her tits are great. Her BBBJ is on par with some of the best I've had, great mix of suction, BLS, and DT. I wanted to return the favor and work my way down her soft body; she's pretty sensitive all around her hip and tummy area, but she seemed to enjoy the attention. Her pussy was super responsive, was able to get her to cum a couple of time with plenty of squirm. On to the main event and she was more than ready; I plow her in mish, and she cooperates by holding her legs wide open so I get max penetration; her natural tits bouncing up and down was quite a sight. Then she jumps on in CG and rides me passionately with plenty of soft moans. I got kinda tired and Jr. Wasn't cooperating so I had her use her hands and mouth to get me off at the end. Throughout the whole session she was super passionate, DFK the whole time.

E: 260/ hr.

Are: Absolutely, she's a super hot young blond but with Kgirl level of service and expense. No brainer for me.

Yakkis69
08-12-19, 01:10
Anyone have any info on Roxannebanks? How was experience, is bb ok, ect.