PDA

View Full Version : Average MP Rate in NC

MustUask
02-15-17, 09:28
I did a little research and the average one hour massage rate, at a place that you'll leave happy is. 8, followed by. 6; mainly at AMPs. The rest broke down like this, . 7 then. 5 then $. I'e never been to a non Asian MP, so I really don't know if they are worth the extra green. I really like getting an actual massage WITH a happy finish.

Wildcat86
02-15-17, 11:08
I did a little research and the average one hour massage rate, at a place that you'll leave happy is. 8, followed by. 6; mainly at AMPs. The rest broke down like this, . 7 then. 5 then $. I'e never been to a non Asian MP, so I really don't know if they are worth the extra green. I really like getting an actual massage WITH a happy finish.That's the door rate, not including tip to get happy?

Member #5346
02-15-17, 11:16
I'm surprised that there seems to be no competition when it comes to pricing. Few specials no sales outside of the occasional early bird discount. It seems to me with a little push back we, the customers could drive down pricing a little and demand a little standardization when it came to gratuities.

I hate negotiating and I hate paying extra in the middle of a massage. I want to give a tip at the beginning and everyone knows what that means.

After that, we are dealing with quality, service, looks and the occasional discount.

Member #5346
02-15-17, 11:22
I'm surprised that there seems to be no competition when it comes to pricing. Few specials no sales outside of the occasional early bird discount. It seems to me with a little push back we, the customers could drive down pricing a little and demand a little standardization when it came to gratuities.

I hate negotiating and I hate paying extra in the middle of a massage. I want to give a tip at the beginning and everyone knows what that means.

After that, we are dealing with quality, service, looks and the occasional discount.

Ckbnc
02-15-17, 15:26
That's the door rate, not including tip to get happy?Charlotte is. 8 for the hour at the door; typical. 4 tip for HE. Includes a table shower at most places. This is for pure rub and tug. AMP FS places are higher.

HDLover
02-15-17, 20:38
I did a little research and the average one hour massage rate, at a place that you'll leave happy is. 8, followed by. 6; mainly at AMPs. The rest broke down like this, . 7 then. 5 then $. I'e never been to a non Asian MP, so I really don't know if they are worth the extra green. I really like getting an actual massage WITH a happy finish.I've found that the Chinese AMPs are usually. 6 and the Korean. 8. I like a good massage first and then see where it goes. I think you will get the better massage at most of the Chinese Shops. I have never found a Korean Shop where the girl knew how to give a real massage, usually a little poking and then say What you want, pay me first. I hate that, there is no incentive for them to do a good job. The Chinese don't ask up front most of the time and if they do I just say massage only and maybe tip. 1. If the girl doesn't want to be touched I say ok massage only and that really makes them think. Sometimes they come back with maybe a little bit. I guess sometimes its best to be ready to walk and go somewhere else.

DollarBill50
02-16-17, 18:00
The independent AMP (They use hotels) I find I get more for my buck with them. The store front AMP I get the week rub, flipand hurry up and go. Plus there is no haggling with the Indie AMP. At least from my stand point. $1. 6 for shower, rub and fun. The store front wants. 60 or. 80 plus $1. 2 or 1. 4 on top of that.

I did a little research and the average one hour massage rate, at a place that you'll leave happy is. 8, followed by. 6; mainly at AMPs. The rest broke down like this, . 7 then. 5 then $. I'e never been to a non Asian MP, so I really don't know if they are worth the extra green. I really like getting an actual massage WITH a happy finish.

MustUask
02-18-17, 00:40
That's the door rate, not including tip to get happy?Door rate only, happiness is extra.