PDA

View Full Version : Relaxation Station in Fostoria

Mack Daddy
04-26-05, 12:21
Anyone have any recent info on this place?

MadBastid
05-10-05, 01:00
It still exists? I thought it was closed awhile ago. Where exactly is / was it? Is it on 23?

Mack Daddy
05-11-05, 20:49
there are still ads for it in the blade. gotta be someone on this board thats been there in the past year.

Fannima30
05-17-05, 22:02
I called the number first to make sure they were open. The lady said there were 2 ladies available. I went out there this afternoon and one of the ladies left already. The only one left was Honey, 5'3 145lbs approx, mid 40's half white and half black. Lookswise she is prob a 5.

The fee is $40 for a rubdown and shower. Tips are encouraged and no refund signs are plasted all over. She said there are about 6 girls that work there who work different days.

Fannima30
06-03-05, 09:43
Decided to go back and see someone different. There were two ladies available. I chose a shorter girl 5'3 130lbs nice body. We started negotiations and after a long while she finally tells me its that time of the month. This was a huge turnoff for me. I couldnt believe she waited so long to tell me which also made me a little mad. At this point I wanted to leave. I gave her a small tip for some of the things we did. Her name is Anna or Hannah.

The only good thing is I didnt spend alot!

Fannima30
06-03-05, 09:50
I stopped by an saw an older lady with a nice body 5'2 120lbs mid 40's currly brown hair. Had a real nice time with her. She has a great technique. She works thurs, fri and sat I believe. Only thing I didnt like was that they really try to rush you in and out of this place.

Another guy stopped in and after a few mins he was done. Same thing happened on my last visit. For this kind of $$ the time should last alot longer. The rooms are set up so you can hear everything thats going on next to you. The girls even talk loud so everyone can hear.

Fannima30
06-03-05, 09:58
I called first to see who was working and was told there were two ladies there. One was Honey who I wouldnt see again and she described the other lady who sounded nice. I drove all the way out there and Honey said she was the other lady she described on the phone. She laughed about it and said she would take $10 off of the $40 door fee. I said I just wasted a trip out here and she asked if I wanted to come in or not.

I said no and left. At least I didnt spend anything was the only good point. I noticed on another occasion I called first and was told there were 4 girls working. When I get there theres only two and am told the other girls left for lunch. When I asked when they would return I was told they will not be back. They just made this up so I would come out thinking there were all these girls to choose from. Deception is a big turn off for me. Prob wont be back for awhile. Seems like they play too many games.

Jackkern78
02-22-07, 13:11
Any one have any updated information or visits about either one of these places or similar in the Fostoria, Findlay, Tiffin areas?

Snatch Taster
08-14-07, 15:47
I see this place is still listed in the phone books. Is it still open? anyone have any reports?

Saveahoe11
08-06-08, 21:41
Any recent action there?

I was thinking about taking the trip?

Mack Daddy
08-22-08, 00:41
i know i called the number one day and the lady who answered sounded about 70. anybody know anything different let me / us know.

Quadrider
08-22-08, 09:32
i know i called the number one day and the lady who answered sounded about 70. anybody know anything different let me / us know.It's been about 2 years since I've been inside, had a happy ending but talent was a liitle old and I'm in my 50s. I believe well worth the drive to Toledo or Columbus for some fresher fruit.

Imalicker99
11-13-08, 16:29
Wow. I'm suprised it's still open. I haven't been there in a few years. I actually have been there a couple times over the years. First time there were 2 girls working. Picked a 30 something blonde. Skinny but nice tits. Ok massage and BBBJ. Next time was probably early 2007. Only one girl 40's working and she was busy and offered me use of the hot tub while I waited. They had a hot tub you could use as long as you wanted. Alone of course. Not sure if thats still there. Anyway, ok massage. Didn't opt for extras.

Fannima30
11-14-08, 11:22
Has anyone been there lately? Wondering if theres any new talent besides the kind of bigger lady thats always there.

Mystery Mantis
03-20-09, 04:42
Just a heads up foe you guys. Fostoria does have SW. I picked one up this last weekend named Rachel. She did an ok BBBJ for 30, and was going to let me CIM. Too bad I was betrayed by my little buddy, and he was unwilling to let himself go. She got fed up after about 15 minutes, So I offered a hotel visit, which she said would be another 50.

We went to the Hotel by the Chinese place and JB twisters. It was 20 for a few hours stay. I let her get a quick shower (always a good idea). She came out, and got to business right away. Some more BBBJ, followed by mish, and then I was happy. Dropped her off where I found her. I don't remember the street, but it the one south of where the Relaxation Station is. She stays at a house with a couple other girls, though I doubt any of them are much to look at. She had a decent face, kind a bigger body, and was about 30.

Allianceofsoul
06-15-09, 15:06
Can find her near Jack's Carryout and north of it.

You will know her high - heels sexy girl.

Smaller breasted but nice.

Jphatal
09-13-09, 23:04
I went a couple years ago and never made it past the door.

I was told you needed a membership to get in, and or a sponsor.

So nothing to really report other than it was open a couple of years ago.

If anyone has any info on this membership/sponsor ship bull feel free to post.

Mattsi
09-14-09, 14:38
This place is still open daily I stopped by just last week. The standard fee is .4 for a half hour plus tipping but the talent there is Terrible. Usually just one older lady working. Not attrative in ANY way. Supposedly there are other girls that work there but I've yet to see them. Has anyone ever seen anybody decent at this place?

Hbkrus
09-14-09, 20:37
Are you speaking about relaxation station, maybe they thought you were LE.

If anyone has any info on this membership/sponsor ship bull feel free to post.

Findlaystud
09-18-09, 00:13

If anyone has any info on this membership/sponsor ship bull feel free to post.It sounds as if you may have Relaxation Station confused with the Red Horse Tavern, which is in Fostoria as well. They have dancers in there on Fridays. The Red Horse does require a membership card to get in, and you must have a sponsor to get one.

Burnsey
09-18-09, 18:08
Can anybody tell what the ladies are like there?

Are they halfway good- looking? Is it worth my time to visit this place?

Can I just get a massage and HJ?

Jphatal
09-18-09, 21:35
It sounds as if you may have Relaxation Station confused with the Red Horse Tavern, which is in Fostoria as well. They have dancers in there on Fridays. The Red Horse does require a membership card to get in, and you must have a sponsor to get one.Ok yeah your right. I was thinking of the red dog saloon. Sorry about that. But if someone would like to sponsor me I'm game.

As far as the relax I've never been. Sorry about the mix up.

Mattsi
09-19-09, 14:08
Can anybody tell what the ladies are like there?

Are they halfway good- looking? Is it worth my time to visit this place?

Can I just get a massage and HJ?From my EXPERIENCES there. The ladies left a lot to be desired but a HJ is always on the menu and usually included in their .4 rate. BJ and FS are also a option but I've never seen a girl there worth my $. My opinon is it's always better to just go check it out yourself.

Have fun and be safe.

Burnsey
09-19-09, 21:23
I decided to visit this Relaxation Station place. Fostoria is a somewhat small town of about 12, 000. The place was near an area of the town known for poverty, drugs, and SW. There was a rail festival going on, so there were a lot people out-of-town people in Fostoria. I was very nervous. No LE was seen.

I had called an earlier time in the week and was told that RS opens at 10:00 A. M. I decided to get there a bit early to see who would show up. Sure enough, a tall, thin girl with light reddish brown hair pulled up and went inside. From a distance, she looked pretty good. I assumed this must be the "Vicki" that I have heard about.

I became involved with activities at the rail festival and did not go to RS for a couple of hours. I called and asked if I was talking to Vicki. She said yes. I asked if they were busy. She said that were not at that exact moment. I worked up enough nerve to go down there. As I came close to the building, a big pick-up truck pulled up, and a tall, cowboy-like man went in.

I went in about ten minutes later. I was greeted through a small window by a light-complected black woman. (about 50? ) This was probably the "Honey" that works there. I asked to get a massage by Vicki. I was told it would be $40 up front and I would have to wait.

I was let it by this Honey. She didn't look that bad. Way too much make-up. The place was very dirty and dusty. There was a half-ass weight room there. I would assume that this might be there to influence LE if there was a raid? I was taken to a small locker room by Honey and told to take a shower, if I wanted, relax, read a magazine, and wait for Vicki.

Immediately, I could hear Vicki moaning and grunting from another room as well as the typical shaking and squeaking sounds. (Sound travels through the rooms very easily.) It was a turn-on just listening!

During the 30 minutes that I waited, the phone rang 5 times, and the doorbell rang about three times. I said to myself, I tried this at the wrong time. The rail festival must have also brought other folks as well.

Finally, Vicki greeted me. I thought she looked pretty good. She was tall-about 5'11-6'0, had very pretty long hair, and sexy eyes. (late 40s? )

I was already turned on from the pre-massage entertainment. I was involved in gangbangs in college, so I was horny to do a woman who had already been doinked by a another man.

I got a good massage and great FS! She is good!

I would go back to do Vicki again. Honey, I don't know about. Maybe after several beers?

fastmacx
09-20-09, 19:57
Burnsey,

You didn't mention how much it cost you. Could you tell us how much it cost?

I go through Fostoria occasionally and may try it!

Thanks

Burnsey
09-21-09, 23:07
Century Mark

Cincyjim
09-22-09, 16:02
Century Mark

Good to know some prices haven't changed.

Pictraders69
09-22-09, 22:19
Good to know some prices haven't changed.

Is it safe to assume that the century mark was in addition to the .4 door fee that Honey accepted?

Fannima30
09-23-09, 10:07
Sometimes they have specials on the door fee. I asked about specials and was charged a $20 door fee.

Findlaystud
09-28-09, 13:54
Honey is a grizzled veteran of Relaxation Station. She was there the first time I went there, which was over 20 years ago. The last time I was there and she was there, she commented on how much weight I had put on (yeah, great customer relations skills, honey). I have gotten door fees as low as $10. Have had some great ones there, however. One chick there loved facials, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Pj Er9
10-10-09, 20:17
Went to RS on Thursday, never been before. Got there about 3pm and a sign on the door said "back at 3:30". I tried cruising around for a while - no luck. Went back to RS about 3:30 and a fairly old woman let me in. Probably in her late 50s. I assumed she was a greeter, but it turns out she was the only "girl" there. She had stick-on tattoos and implants that had kind of shifted over the years and now didn't look to good. I didn't get her name, but she said she's been there about a year. I settled for a mediocre massage and HJ. Probably won't be back.

Hbkrus
11-22-09, 13:32
Does anyone know the girls schedule, particularly Vicki, I know that Sunday it is only Honey.

MrPepper1980
11-29-09, 18:58
I always had luck catching her around 2PM on Tuesdays. Call her then and ask.

Burnsey
12-09-09, 23:41
I called RS.

I was told Vicky is NOT there on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Ajnickname
01-14-10, 04:40
Anyone have a picture of Vicky?

MrPepper1980
02-06-10, 12:24
Think Julianne Moore, except with maybe a slightly thinner face, and a little more "Tennessee Mountain Girl" look.

Tyson Phenix
03-01-10, 20:27
A friend of mine is originally from N. W. Ohio, and told me about his two trips to the Relaxation Station. His first one was around Christmas time where he met with Vicky and the second with Honey. He has been to several AMP around the country, and said you definitley get what you pay for here. There is a. 4 door fee, which can be negitiated down. He got to. 20 both times. He tipped both ladies $, for FS. Neither were that good looking (Vicky was definitely better than Honey), but they get the job done.

On a side note, I had to laugh when I heard this. Another friend of mine told me he went there one time and would never go back. After he made it past the door, he bumped in to his girlfriends dad. I guess that's the risk of a small town MP.

Findlaystud
03-15-10, 07:26
Found this report in the Online edition of the Advertiser Tribune, the Tiffin daily newspaper. It was headlined "Clerk robbed by women"

FOSTORIA - The Fostoria Police Department is investigating a report of an aggravated robbery.

According to a police report, a person hung up after calling 911 at 11:39 p.m. Saturday.

When an official called back, an employee of a business at 120 E. North St. reported she was robbed by three women. The women cut her leg, and an officer requested an ambulance at the scene, according to the report.

An investigation is pending. Further details were not available Sunday evening.

Hardon56
03-15-10, 12:54
The robbery at RS sounds fishy to me. Locked inner door, small hole in window. I wonder who reported it? Vicky, honey or someone else? I have always had good experiences there. Only see Vicky because I do not travel with a flag. Vicky really does a fine job and actually CARES. Wants to do a good job

Hardon56

Burnsey
05-15-10, 14:05
I was horny one Saturday morning, so I decided to visit Fotown and the Relaxation Station again to bang Vicky. I was at RS last September and was pleased with her. No, she is not a perfect 10, but I think she looks good enough, especially when you are horny. I got there just before 10, as this is the time RS opens. I saw what I remembered was Honey's car, because it has a big dent in it. Two pick up trucks were already waiting, like me, for Vicky to get there. 10: 30 rolled around and no Vicky. One of the guys got out of his big truck, walked in RS, and immediately came back out shaking his head. No Vicky today I guess. Damn! I didn't bother to go in. All three of us left still horny. Advice. Please call first to see who is working.

Hbkrus
05-16-10, 10:05
I was horny one Saturday morning, so I decided to visit Fotown and the Relaxation Station again to bang Vicky. I was at RS last September and was pleased with her. No, she is not a perfect 10, but I think she looks good enough, especially when you are horny. I got there just before 10, as this is the time RS opens. I saw what I remembered was Honey's car, because it has a big dent in it. Two pick up trucks were already waiting, like me, for Vicky to get there. 10: 30 rolled around and no Vicky. One of the guys got out of his big truck, walked in RS, and immediately came back out shaking his head. No Vicky today I guess. Damn! I didn't bother to go in. All three of us left still horny. Advice. Please call first to see who is working.She never gets there early on Saturday

Fannima30
08-10-10, 11:41
Any new ladies working here besides Honey and Vicky?

Buckeye#1
08-12-10, 14:34
Any new ladies working here besides Honey and Vicky?Does anyone know the names of any of the songs that the strippers dance to at the RS?

Burnsey
08-13-10, 12:54
I called RS on a Friday to see if Vicky was available. I was told she called in sick. The person I talked to said her name was Dee. Does anybody know anything about her. A lot of people are hoping for some fresh newbies there. Vicky is still good though.

Fannima30
08-17-10, 10:21
Does anyone know the names of any of the songs that the strippers dance to at the RS?

Your answer makes no sense at all. I can tell you've never been there before.

Fannima30
08-17-10, 10:23
I called RS on a Friday to see if Vicky was available. I was told she called in sick. The person I talked to said her name was Dee. Does anybody know anything about her. A lot of people are hoping for some fresh newbies there. Vicky is still good though.

Short, black hair, mexican was her description when I called. Her face looked so so when I saw her at the door. Not sure about the other half. Vicki looks better.

MrPepper1980
08-20-10, 20:57
Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I've called RS to see who was working in the last week, and Vicki was either "out sick" or "just left". When I asked who was available it was only the Dee (no Honey).

In the last few months, RS has gotten on the local radar with the robbery/stabbing. Then in April, the local Police Chief was approached and propositioned by an unaware SP while he was sitting in a parking lot making a cell phone call. Public pressure is on to crack down on hobbyists and providers.

I'm wondering if Dee is possibly a cop. Anyone have any action at RS lately?

Fannima30
08-21-10, 11:02
Anyone have any action at RS lately?

I saw Vicky a week ago and everything was normal. No more door specials though. Instead of the $20 its now $40. Dee was there working also and seems fine.

MrPepper1980
08-21-10, 14:16
Thanks Fannima30, just paranoid.

Movin On
09-15-10, 11:26
I haven't seen any comments lately on the Relation Station. I will bein the ares next week and was wondering how the service is??? Can anyone provide me some 411??

Got to be Movin On.....

Buckeye#1
09-16-10, 12:52
Yes the girls will strip at the RS. Kind of a nice change before.

We have a bet on the songs, loser has to pay for the trip. We won't be back in the area till December. Anyone know the songs?

Bean City
09-20-10, 10:54
I have never been to any place like the RS. Can you guys give me some info?

What do they say to you? ETC. Also do they provide something for clean up?

Thanks!

MrPepper1980
09-27-10, 02:34
Any reports on Dee?

Mack Daddy
10-25-10, 11:08
Any reports on Dee?Finally hit this place up. Dee was very nice. Solo shower available. Not much of a looker.

MrPepper1980
11-02-10, 09:32
Thanks MackDad. I did stop by and got a glimpse through the window. Looks aren't everything, but Dee seems about on par with Honey in that department.

Thanks for the tip. Might stop next week.

Tyson Phenix
12-04-10, 12:11
Any reports on Dee?I had dream I was in the area the other day, and made a pit stop at the Red Dog to check out the talent; one decent spinner, one BBW, and one ugly. After watching the show for a while, headed over to meet Dee. When I arrived and saw her, I almost left. IMHO Vicky and Honey are nothing to write home about, but I have had some pleasurable experiences with them. However, I did not find Dee the least bit attractive. Went for the least expensive service, and was having trouble making it through. She then offered the most expensive service for the lesser price, hoping I could make it. It was hard quick and fast, and then I was on my way. She said I owed her the next time. Too bad I will not be back unless they get some new talent. By the way, Honey is no longer employed there.

Codyrocks
12-05-10, 13:35
I had dream I was in the area the other day, and made a pit stop at the Red Dog to check out the talent; one decent spinner, one BBW, and one ugly. After watching the show for a while, headed over to meet Dee. When I arrived and saw her, I almost left. IMHO Vicky and Honey are nothing to write home about, but I have had some pleasurable experiences with them. However, I did not find Dee the least bit attractive. Went for the least expensive service, and was having trouble making it through. She then offered the most expensive service for the lesser price, hoping I could make it. It was hard quick and fast, and then I was on my way. She said I owed her the next time. Too bad I will not be back unless they get some new talent. By the way, Honey is no longer employed there.It's been about 3 years since I've been there. Any reviews on Vicky and her "looks". Someone posted that she looked like Julianne Moore the actress.

Shooter 57
12-20-10, 22:37
It's been about 3 years since I've been there. Any reviews on Vicky and her "looks". Someone posted that she looked like Julianne Moore the actress.I would agree there is a resemblance. Tall, thin, long hair. Best looking gal I ever saw at RS. I had a great time today. Very personable. Great GFE. Will repeat soon.

Codyrocks
12-21-10, 08:05
I would agree there is a resemblance. Tall, thin, long hair. Best looking gal I ever saw at RS. I had a great time today. Very personable. Great GFE. Will repeat soon.Thanks Shooter. Makes the trip easier from BG.

Shooter 57
12-21-10, 18:27
Thanks Shooter. Makes the trip easier from BG.BG to F-town. That's a no brainer. Enjoy. Oh, BTW, you do know that the real Julianne Moore is 49 years old. Ms. Vicky is 40ish, but looks great just the same. YMMV. Let us know what you think.

Hardon56
12-30-10, 22:56
I went last week to see Vickie. I have been seeing her since the late 80's when she worked at the Kingdom east of Toledo. She has always been clean ad smelling great and willing to please. This time she had BO big time! I almost suggested she take a shower. It was a turn off. I had FS but could not stand the smell rising from her so I got off her and had her finish me with a HJ. Like I said this is the ONLY time in years she has not been perfect.

Fannima30
12-31-10, 13:08
About a year ago I saw her. Her coochie had a bad odor. It was a turn off also.

Shooter 57
01-18-11, 18:34
I went last week to see Vickie. I have been seeing her since the late 80's when she worked at the Kingdom east of Toledo. She has always been clean ad smelling great and willing to please. This time she had BO big time! I almost suggested she take a shower. It was a turn off. I had FS but could not stand the smell rising from her so I got off her and had her finish me with a HJ. Like I said this is the ONLY time in years she has not been perfect.Must have been a off day. I could detect a slight oder of smoke, but she is trying hard to give it up. Vicky is one heck of a great provider. Super GF experience today. Where else are you going to find a down home American girl? Will repeat. Of course YMMV.

Buckeye#1
02-14-11, 12:57
Must have been a off day. I could detect a slight oder of smoke, but she is trying hard to give it up. Vicky is one heck of a great provider. Super GF experience today. Where else are you going to find a down home American girl? Will repeat. Of course YMMV.A friend of mine went there about 2 weeks ago. All went well, or so he thought. The next morning, his stomach, and lower back at the belt line was broke out, and intense itching. Went to the Dr. 2 days later, BODY LICE! The only place different he had been was at the RS! Not everyone is allergic to the bites. Anyone else hear of this?

Fannima30
02-15-11, 12:06
Very odd post from Buckeye#1 since all his / her posts (3) have been about RS. The first two posts made no sense and now this. Talk about zero credibility. I'm as skeptical as they come. But please consider the source on this one.

Shooter 57
02-15-11, 18:33
Very odd post from Buckeye#1 since all his / her posts (3) have been about RS. The first two posts made no sense and now this. Talk about zero credibility. I'm as skeptical as they come. But please consider the source on this one.He may be thinking about the Red Dog Saloon. You takes your chances, but seems very doubtfull, IMHO.

Hold Caulfield
02-20-11, 20:46
Was at the RS about three weeks ago. Place was empty; only provider was shorter, stocky, and dark hair. Nice rack though. Definitely not Vicky from descriptions below. No TS, but they do have a locker room and shower you can use on your own. I had massage with lotion. Left satisfied; would repeat if in the area, but it's not worth a real long drive.

Holden

Shooter 57
03-05-11, 16:22
Found myself in Fostoria today. Decided to stop by Relaxation Station. Lo and behold the building right next door to the right was being demolished! ! ! RS was still there, but closed sign was in the window. No other signs and the light was on inside. Called the phone number and it just goes to busy. Phone company guy across the street told me it 's been closed all week. He didn't know if they were out of business. Mention that the back of the building next door started to crumble. Anybody close by, please keep and eye on it and report back. Not the best place or hottest providers, but alway a good bang for the buck. Gosh I miss Robby. RIP.

Fannima30
03-06-11, 16:26
Gosh I miss Robby. RIP.Who's Robby? What happened? PM is fine also.

Shooter 57
03-10-11, 00:32
Good news for RS fans. They are alive and still in business. Talked with Vicky today by phone and she said they are still open. Was unable to get any details on why they were closed. However, she reports business as usual. Hooray.

Hold Caulfield
05-01-11, 21:32
Yes, Relaxation Station is open. The building next door is gone and now an empty lot. Had a session with Dee second weekend in April. Good Full Service Massage with competent skill. Would like to find out when Vicky is on duty. Have had sessions with Dee twice now and could always use a change. Any regulars know if there are any other staff than Vicky and Dee? Schedules?

Holden Caulfield

Shooter 57
05-04-11, 15:38
Yes, Relaxation Station is open. The building next door is gone and now an empty lot. Had a session with Dee second weekend in April. Good Full Service Massage with competent skill. Would like to find out when Vicky is on duty. Have had sessions with Dee twice now and could always use a change. Any regulars know if there are any other staff than Vicky and Dee? Schedules?

Holden CaulfieldCall to make sure, but last I knew, she works Mon through Thursday. 10am to 10 pm. Can't wait to get back to F town to see her again.

Hold Caulfield
07-31-11, 21:38
Had a great session with Vicky a couple of weeks back. Was looking for the opportunity to go during week, rather than weekend (Thanks, Shooter) so I could experience Vicky instead of Dee. Was finally able to go up on a weekday afternoon. Had to wait for a couple of other customers. She was somewhat busy that day, but I finally timed it right and managed to get in. Excellent soft massage with lotion. At the flip she was extremely enthusiastic. This woman either enjoys her work or is a consummate actress (or maybe both). Left extremely satisfied (drained, in fact) and would definitely repeat again. She's no spinner, and the bod isn't as tight as it probably was at one time, but she makes up for a lot with enthusiasm and skill.

Holden Caulfield

WantaSpinner
08-02-11, 07:40
Had a great session with Vicky a couple of weeks back. Was looking for the opportunity to go during week, rather than weekend (Thanks, Shooter) so I could experience Vicky instead of Dee. Was finally able to go up on a weekday afternoon. Had to wait for a couple of other customers. She was somewhat busy that day, but I finally timed it right and managed to get in. Excellent soft massage with lotion. At the flip she was extremely enthusiastic. This woman either enjoys her work or is a consummate actress (or maybe both). Left extremely satisfied (drained, in fact) and would definitely repeat again. She's no spinner, and the bod isn't as tight as it probably was at one time, but she makes up for a lot with enthusiasm and skill.

Holden CaulfieldWas everything covered? Or does she do BBBJ?

Hold Caulfield
08-13-11, 00:57
Was everything covered? Or does she do BBBJ?And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Holden

Fannima30
09-29-11, 11:33
Any new ladies here? Like the place but they need some new ones here.

StoogeFan32
11-29-11, 18:00
Stopped by RS today around 10:15 AM and there was a closed sign in the window. Went and had lunch to see if they might be open after noon. Returned around 12:00 PM and they were open. Greeted by Vickey who was very friendly and gave a great light massage. Her fingers know how to excite a man and the cost was reasonable. Like the others said Vickey is on the older side but she has a great personality.

Building itself is run down and not in the greatest shape. It was raining when I was there and the roof leaked in back of the structure.

JoeThomas
03-21-12, 14:27
Went to the Relaxation Station in Fostoria a few weeks ago at about 3pm in the afternoon on a Thursday. Was greeted by Vicki at the window, handed her $40 for the massage. She the came around to the side and was dressed very erotically, was a turn on, she smelled nice. Then she lead me back to the room where I proceeded to remove my clothes and lay on the table. The room was kind of small, but the table was comfortable. Lighting is very dark overall, with a red light in the room to provide ambiance. She gave me a very nice and relaxing full body massage, her touch is so soft I got an instant hard on. I turned over on my back and she started on my legs then slowly moved to that certain area. At this point I was rock hard and she touched it a little but, asked if I wanted her to do anything about it, I said sure. She then said the tip was $40. She proceeded to finish me off. Fucking amazing. I haven't cum like that in a long time. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I didn't ask for FS. I was just looking for a good HJ. Which she gave. So there's my review. Any additional details. Just let me know.

MrPepper1980
03-24-12, 11:26
Vicki is great. But does anyone have intel or digits for any more buxom babes working in the Fostoria area? I kinda like to watch them bounce. PM is OK.

Fannima30
05-23-12, 11:15
Anyone been here lately? Any new ladies working? Thanks!

Hold Caulfield
09-05-12, 01:29
Anyone know if RS is open? I was up there a few weeks ago in the middle of the day. Closed sign in door. Called the number and got the answering machine giving hours. No mention of vacation or anything like that. If they were permanently closed I would expect the phone to be disconnected.

Anyone been there when they were open since about June or so? Inquiring minds want to know.

Holden

Fannima30
09-19-12, 09:51
I called the number last week and Vicky answered. No other ladies working except her. Sometimes if they get busy or need to step out they take the phone off the hook. Or if someone is calling at the same time.

Dr_Know
09-27-12, 10:36
$.6 total. Ouch. But she worshipped my see 0 ck for a good hour in every way I wanted. And she seemed to enjoy every minute of it. She wears heels and lingerie throughout. Which Doc likes. We went way over the time limit but were having fun so we didn't stop. Pricey, but an awesome lady and experience.

Doc

Streg2
10-25-12, 14:03
Anyone know if RS is open? I was up there a few weeks ago in the middle of the day. Closed sign in door. Called the number and got the answering machine giving hours. No mention of vacation or anything like that. If they were permanently closed I would expect the phone to be disconnected.

Anyone been there when they were open since about June or so? Inquiring minds want to know.

HoldenI would say she was busy with a client at the time. Vicky been working alone.

Entiqual
04-14-13, 20:49
And Vicky is still working. I was in the Fos. Early last week and stopped in for a nooner. It can get busy with only one person working, but I onlhad to wait a few minutes. .40 at the door for half hour massage. +.40 tip. I got out after 35 min. I was happy and light headed.

Vicky is got some wear on her, but she is very sweet and the room is pretty dark.

RainyNitesNDay
01-11-15, 21:51
What up with Fostoria Strip Club on route 18 ?

RainyNitesNDay
05-05-16, 21:43
Had a dream of fantasia. A little hipper twik. Down past Jack's. Its Fostoria. Threw darts hit the bulls eye. She has beeb here before maybe like 8 yrs ago. The things I dream of.

RainyNitesNDay
08-12-16, 10:50
Stopped in to see what's available. The lady said that she was closing early so could not see me. Went back next week. But they where closed. It is hit or miss with the place being opened. They don't answer the phone there. So if your traveling any distance be aware.

Scotty35
09-16-16, 07:29
Not sure of the name but it's considered tiffin I believe. Not bad looking talent. Although every time I go I'm shithoused. 20 bucks and its bring your own beer, so if you drink that's a plus. Also I believe they're open til 4.

How about the relaxation station though? Never been, never heard. I'm new to the Fostoria- ish area.

Scotty35
09-16-16, 07:33
Speaking of over by this area, I do know that she is from around here, bascome I believe, not sure if she comes around anymore with as much as she posts in Toledo. http://toledo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-sweet-seductive-playmate/31056723.

Farmer534
12-15-16, 21:20
Just curious if anyone has tried out the station since it reopened.

RainyNitesNDay
01-17-17, 09:42
I have heard that they have remodeled. From there own ad. I have tried to call. They won't pick up on phone. Made two attempts to visit someone there. They where closed on both occasions. The only sign of life was a sticker that UPS was there and not able to drop off a package. Will post if any luck.

Fannima30
01-20-17, 20:08
I've called a bunch of times the last several days and no dice / no answer. Drier than a milkdud.

Fannima30
02-18-17, 18:28
Sounds like they have two ladies available. Open till 6 pm when I called. Sounds like they're Asian. Myself or someone will have to check them out and report back. They sound very nice on the phone. Have nice day.

RainyNitesNDay
03-04-17, 20:00
Visit was good seen Jane. Thailand female. 20's. Small boobs tight body. Price depends on what you want. Open menu other than no anal.

Sweet girl will be back.

Firemanoh
05-02-17, 11:51
Stopped in to see Whatbwas available. Was greeted by a cute little thing named Lucy. She's probably mid-30's or so. Small A / B cup but certainly get the job done. Thought the $60 door fee was a bit excessive. Had to negotiate on the tip, as she came out high out of the gate. Most guys probably just offerbit up, but I decided to haggle a bit. Not to sound stereotypical, but remember they are Asian. Asians LOVE to negotiate, it's ingrained in their culture. Got her to $60 for a CBJ. Was going to try CFS for $100 but deciddd against it for now.

Will return!!

Firemanoh
06-20-17, 14:24
Stopped in to see Whatbwas available. Was greeted by a cute little thing named Lucy. She's probably mid-30's or so. Small A / B cup but certainly get the job done. Thought the $60 door fee was a bit excessive. Had to negotiate on the tip, as she came out high out of the gate. Most guys probably just offerbit up, but I decided to haggle a bit. Not to sound stereotypical, but remember they are Asian. Asians LOVE to negotiate, it's ingrained in their culture. Got her to $60 for a CBJ. Was going to try CFS for $100 but deciddd against it for now.

Will return!!Stopped in for a second go around with Lucy. All you bastards that keep paying top dollar have ruined it for those of us that like to haggle. . 6 at door and 1. 4 for CFS. She is still hot, great little body. Fantastic titties. But I really did not want to pay that much today. The little head got the best of me.

Fannima30
07-15-17, 20:10
What is up with this place? I drive all the way out there today to see a sign on the door that says closed till tomorrow. This was on a Saturday afternoon. What a waste of time and fuel! Sheesh! Not to mention they charge so much more than other places.

MrPepper1980
11-03-17, 08:40
Man I miss Vicki.

Anyone have digits, of an e-mail on her?

If you speak with her, tell her Doug would like to give HER a slow relaxing massage for old times sake.

*Sniff*.

Gym Dandy
08-10-18, 17:56
Was just there Monday around 5:30 and met Miss Lucy. Quoted 4 HH 4 HJ 8 BJ and quoted 18 CFS After a short but great massage did the 8 for BJ and than offered 4 for CFS and she accepted and was I ever glad I did! Yes it was quite pricey, but I was very happy and pleased when I left after about H and HH of her wonderful time. I will definitely be seeing Miss Lucy again real soon!

FindlayGuy
03-01-19, 14:59
Anyone know when Lucy is going to be back? I know she said she was traveling for a while. I think she said she would be back in March? The girls filling in for her just aren't the same.