PDA

View Full Version : East Side Mongering

BugsBunny
04-25-05, 22:01
I know this is technically talking about Illinois, but there seems to be a need to cover the East Side for the Missourians. Besides, there is no thread for the East Side locations in the Illinois threads.

Anyhow, thought I would start with a brief report on a visit I made a couple of weeks ago. While I lived in STL for many years, I had not been back for along time. For nostalgia, I decided to cruise the East Side... somehting I used to do all the time. I had no idea what the action was like these days though.

Much to my surprise, things have not withered away. I headed up Rt3 since that was a favorite haunt and was very pleased to see that Roxy's is still in business. Since I had been around, there were a couple of new clubs that I think I will need to check out on a future visit. The Pink Slip looked very interesting.

Anyhow, I decided to go into Roxy's for the memories. The place has not changed a bit. This is a good thing. There was a mix in the quality of girls, but there were a coupl ethat were working hard. I particularly liked Bobbie. I tried to get a private dance with her after she came of the stage, but she was grabbed first by another. Taya came by and definitely wanted my company, immediatly grabbing my rod and telling me I really needed a private dance. This was true and who was I to argue. She was not my first choice by looks, but she had just the right attitude.

So there I am in the private booth, her giving me good attention, with a rod that was aching and she asks me how dirty would I like her to get. I told he she could not get too dirty for me. She asks what I can afford. I tell her I only had 1 bill on me... I had already given her .30 for the dance. She wanted more but finally saya fine and then tells me to wait.

A minute later she comes back with a condom. I was amazed at how adept she could unzip my pants, pull my member out and get a raincot on all behind her back. This was followed by some excellent stroking while using her cheeks. Neverhad that one before and given the situation (she clearly would have had trouble for this if caught), it was exciting on two fronts. Needless to say, didn't last too long behinre the raincoat was wet on the inside.

While this was a bit of an expensive experiance, it was exciting and worth it, at least once. It was encouraging to know that life was not dead up Rt3.

So... who else has an intersting East Side story?

-BugsBunny

Knucklebuck
04-26-05, 01:04
Hey Bugs...

Was this day or night at Roxys?

Larks Tongue
04-26-05, 13:25
You might want to check out the Illinois board and use Brooklyn for anything on the eastside. Thanks for the 411 on Roxy's as well, I have heard others speak highly of the day shift ladies. You might want to check out C-mowes in Washington park, 2 dances in the back room might be worth you checking out,YMMV.

I know this is technically talking about Illinois, but there seems to be a need to cover the East Side for the Missourians. Besides, there is no thread for the East Side locations in the Illinois threads.

Anyhow, thought I would start with a brief report on a visit I made a couple of weeks ago. While I lived in STL for many years, I had not been back for along time. For nostalgia, I decided to cruise the East Side... somehting I used to do all the time. I had no idea what the action was like these days though.

Much to my surprise, things have not withered away. I headed up Rt3 since that was a favorite haunt and was very pleased to see that Roxy's is still in business. Since I had been around, there were a couple of new clubs that I think I will need to check out on a future visit. The Pink Slip looked very interesting.

Anyhow, I decided to go into Roxy's for the memories. The place has not changed a bit. This is a good thing. There was a mix in the quality of girls, but there were a coupl ethat were working hard. I particularly liked Bobbie. I tried to get a private dance with her after she came of the stage, but she was grabbed first by another. Taya came by and definitely wanted my company, immediatly grabbing my rod and telling me I really needed a private dance. This was true and who was I to argue. She was not my first choice by looks, but she had just the right attitude.

So there I am in the private booth, her giving me good attention, with a rod that was aching and she asks me how dirty would I like her to get. I told he she could not get too dirty for me. She asks what I can afford. I tell her I only had 1 bill on me... I had already given her .30 for the dance. She wanted more but finally saya fine and then tells me to wait.

A minute later she comes back with a condom. I was amazed at how adept she could unzip my pants, pull my member out and get a raincot on all behind her back. This was followed by some excellent stroking while using her cheeks. Neverhad that one before and given the situation (she clearly would have had trouble for this if caught), it was exciting on two fronts. Needless to say, didn't last too long behinre the raincoat was wet on the inside.

While this was a bit of an expensive experiance, it was exciting and worth it, at least once. It was encouraging to know that life was not dead up Rt3.

So... who else has an intersting East Side story?

-BugsBunny

Alex P Keaton
04-26-05, 14:24
I know this is technically talking about Illinois, but there seems to be a need to cover the East Side for the Missourians. Besides, there is no thread for the East Side locations in the Illinois threads.Actually, many East Side-related posts are in the Brooklyn folder of the Illinois section (regardless of whether they take place in Brooklyn, Washington Park, Centreville, Sauget, East St. Louis, or wherever).

Bonerfide
05-01-05, 13:12
In the past when I have had the urge to go to a strip club I have usually gone to PT's in Sauget. Usually for the combination of good looking women 6-9's and mini lap dance samples for a few bucks which usually allows you to gage what kind of mileage you can expect when going for the private lap dances which run 25-30 per song.

Lately I have been going to Hollywood's which have women more in the 6-8 range, no mini laps but more stage side contact. Privates 25 per song with an occasional girl asking 20. I also like the club because its the most smoke free of all the clubs I have been to.

If you want great stage side contact visit Miss Kitty. For a 2-3 dollar tip these girls will give you high contact stage side lap dances. If the crowd is small you can get an entire song for 2-4 dollars with as much miliage as you would get at all the bigger clubs for 25-30. The catch is that the girls are only 4-6 in looks. Extras can be had in the private area.

St Vitus
05-02-05, 23:53
Anyone know about a strip club being closed in E STL?

I heard a bit, but no club name or details.

BugsBunny
05-03-05, 14:22
Hey Bugs...

Was this day or night at Roxys?

Sorry, should have indicated, this was a late Tuesday night. I didn't get into town until nearly midnight and was just going to cruise the area and come back the next night. A fit of nostalgia took over me when I saw Roxy's was still there....

-BugsBunny

BugsBunny
05-03-05, 14:23
Actually, many East Side-related posts are in the Brooklyn folder of the Illinois section (regardless of whether they take place in Brooklyn, Washington Park, Centreville, Sauget, East St. Louis, or wherever).

OK, seems I missed it when I first looked. I was not trying to fragment things.

-BugsBunny

BugsBunny
05-03-05, 14:27
In the past when I have had the urge to go to a strip club I have usually gone to PT's in Sauget. Usually for the combination of good looking women 6-9's and mini lap dance samples for a few bucks which usually allows you to gage what kind of mileage you can expect when going for the private lap dances which run 25-30 per song.

Lately I have been going to Hollywood's which have women more in the 6-8 range, no mini laps but more stage side contact. Privates 25 per song with an occasional girl asking 20. I also like the club because its the most smoke free of all the clubs I have been to.

If you want great stage side contact visit Miss Kitty. For a 2-3 dollar tip these girls will give you high contact stage side lap dances. If the crowd is small you can get an entire song for 2-4 dollars with as much miliage as you would get at all the bigger clubs for 25-30. The catch is that the girls are only 4-6 in looks. Extras can be had in the private area.

I'm surprised to hear this about Hollywood's. The word from friends was that is was more on the conservative side. I guess they are a bit shy about asking.

When I was there last, Miss Kitty's was closed for the evening. I had heard good things about it, but was disappointed that it was closed just after midnight, even on a weeknight. Is that normal for them?

-BugsBunny

Alex P Keaton
05-07-05, 11:25
When I was there last, Miss Kitty's was closed for the evening. I had heard good things about it, but was disappointed that it was closed just after midnight, even on a weeknight. Is that normal for them?They close at midnight on Sundays and Mondays. If it was some other day of the week, they should have been open, but maybe there were no customers and they shut down early that night.

LowRad
05-08-05, 12:38
This is not that bad of an idea. People traveling to the Metor area would never know to look under "brooklyn" in the Illinois Section.

I like the idea of an East Side thread.

OK, seems I missed it when I first looked. I was not trying to fragment things.

-BugsBunny

Alex P Keaton
05-10-05, 17:15
This is not that bad of an idea. People traveling to the Metor area would never know to look under "brooklyn" in the Illinois Section.

I like the idea of an East Side thread.I would support Jackson adding "St. Louis Metro East" as a sub-forum in Illinois, the same way he added "Quad Cities" as a sub-forum in Iowa (which encompasses the cities of Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa and the cities of Moline and Rock Island in Illinois). I would recommend that the existing "Brooklyn" posts then be moved into the new "St. Louis Metro East," and that the "Brooklyn" sub-forum be closed.

Warpig2000
05-10-05, 23:41
I would support Jackson adding "St. Louis Metro East" as a sub-forum in Illinois, the same way he added "Quad Cities" as a sub-forum in Iowa (which encompasses the cities of Davenport and Bettendorf in Iowa and the cities of Moline and Rock Island in Illinois). I would recommend that the existing "Brooklyn" posts then be moved into the new "St. Louis Metro East," and that the "Brooklyn" sub-forum be closed.

I agree in principle. In practice though, maybe the BROOKLYN forum should just be renamed "St. Louis Metro East" and a Brooklyn THREAD could be started there, along with perhaps threads for Washington Park, Centreville, etc. etc....

Just a thought ;)

Jimmy
05-11-05, 07:00
How about having a subforum for East-metro and leaving Brooklyn seperate. In most of the sub area I have noticed that people just post without really saying where they are (could be several small towns in the area). I propose maybe just a note in the St.Louis heading to see Illinois. Just my ramdon thoughts.

Alex P Keaton
05-11-05, 11:02
I agree in principle. In practice though, maybe the BROOKLYN forum should just be renamed "St. Louis Metro East" and a Brooklyn THREAD could be started there, along with perhaps threads for Washington Park, Centreville, etc. etc....That alternative works for me, too. The main thing is getting a properly named sub-forum located in the right state's forum.

Fun Flyer
05-11-05, 11:32
If you will go to the Illinois board, there is Brooklyn is there, lots of info too.

FF

How about having a subforum for East-metro and leaving Brooklyn seperate. In most of the sub area I have noticed that people just post without really saying where they are (could be several small towns in the area). I propose maybe just a note in the St.Louis heading to see Illinois. Just my ramdon thoughts.

Fred Reed
05-12-05, 21:45
I cast my vote for adding

St. Louis Metro East - Brooklyn, Washington Park and Surrounding Areas

to the Illinois section and providing a link to it under Missouri.

Fred

Ulysses 46
05-13-05, 00:30
Fred's right. The east side spots deserve their own name.

Jannisary
05-13-05, 02:58
I agree with Fred. I think adding a Metro East section to Illinois would be the best. We've got to be careful about adding too many "extra" threads that make the forum harder to read. It used to be I could check the Brooklyn section and the St. Louis section and easily find everything I was interested in, now I've got to check multiple sub-threads and its more work for really no good reason.

Big KC
06-06-05, 21:30
I went by Dollies on Sunday. Every girl was try to get me to the private booths. This was the more fun than getting a private. The girls all told me that the money was slow and offered alot for a $. I talk to one ( I will not give her name) I thought she was going to do FS for a $. What I got was a CBJ. It was OK.

Bonerfide
06-25-05, 08:38
Tried Salena who advertizes in RFT. Face 3, body petite A-cup 6, attitude performance 2. Overall a waste of time and money.

Alex P Keaton
06-26-05, 03:56
Tried Salena who advertizes in RFT. Face 3, body petite A-cup 6, attitude performance 2. Overall a waste of time and money.I've given Salena repeat business, but I don't necessarily disagree with some elements of Bonerfide's review. Her face is not her best feature, but better than a 3; her petite, firm body is for those who are looking for that type. I received much better attitude from her, or else I wouldn't have given her repeat business. Her performance is basically "direct me what to do, and I'll do it." To anyone considering her, obviously, your mileage may vary.

Ralph
06-27-05, 19:16
I agree with Fred. I think adding a Metro East section to Illinois would be the best. We've got to be careful about adding too many "extra" threads that make the forum harder to read. It used to be I could check the Brooklyn section and the St. Louis section and easily find everything I was interested in, now I've got to check multiple sub-threads and its more work for really no good reason.

I thought the multiple threads were esigned by someone working for the phone compnay designed to keep you online more and run up your phone bill.

Bill Bradsky
06-29-05, 21:03
Here is a scheme designed to make you pay twice.

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/news/local/11917788.htm

Sincere2787
07-06-05, 06:24
I had a dream that Wednesday evening I say several thin BSW's strolling outside of the derelict building on route 3, one WSW (brunette, slim) by the Wash Rack, and two WSW's on the side streets near the Rio. I dreamed I picked up Chris around the railroad tracks near 3rd and Exchange, a 30ish WSW, average build, average face, nice BBBJCIM for a jackson and five.

Bill Bradsky
07-18-05, 14:52
Here is an RFT ad that sounds good but has a very bad review elsewhere. The criticism was "not attractive, horrible location". This is relayed info.

BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE EXPERIENCE! In Calls Only Service available in Belleville Call Chrissy In Calls 618-27x-xxx.

brwnilvr
10-08-05, 09:07
Cruised down Collinsville Road last night around 10 only thing there was LE 2 State 3 local. The local was on loud speaker telling SW to get off the street would no longer be tolerated in the area. The state was stopping cars randomly at Exchange supposedly for safety checks of seat belts and insurance cards.

Fred Reed
10-08-05, 17:37
Bill,

I met Chrissy about 8 years ago when she was using the name Monica in RFT. She worked out of a nice townhouse in Swansea. At the time I thought that she was cute and she always gave a GFE experience. The last time, I saw her was about two years ago and she was working out of a cheap apartment in Belleville. She was not as attractive as she used to be but gave me good service. I suspect based on her last address and appearance that she may be a drug addict now.

Fred

Here is an RFT ad that sounds good but has a very bad review elsewhere. The criticism was "not attractive, horrible location". This is relayed info.

BEAUTIFUL BRUNETTE EXPERIENCE! In Calls Only Service available in Belleville Call Chrissy In Calls 618-27x-xxx.

Fred Reed
10-08-05, 17:54
I guess it's a good thing that I shopped early on Friday. Picked up Stacey at Exchange and Collinsville Rd around 3pm. Almost got caught by Sheriff. The locals gave us a warning before the patrol car turned the corner.

I have passed through those safety checks before. I think that it's just a sneaky way for LE to catch you with prostitutes and/or drugs. Unless you say something stupid to the LEO, they will usually let you go even if they arrest the girl.

Fred

Cruised down Collinsville Road last night around 10 only thing there was LE 2 State 3 local. The local was on loud speaker telling SW to get off the street would no longer be tolerated in the area. The state was stopping cars randomly at Exchange supposedly for safety checks of seat belts and insurance cards.

IrishIIs
12-17-05, 21:51
The Discreet has reached an all time low only one working and it is worn out I would suspect she has been there for a year taking on everyone. Little head was doing the thinking until the door opened and the smell changed my mind. How in the hell they are going to let a bar open on the second floor is a new low for E St Louis.

IrishIIs
01-01-06, 09:34
Thought I would take a ride and end the new year off with a BJ made 4 trips down Collinsville Road and by the Wash Rack around 11 nothing going on nobody even in sight. Circled around the back streets off of Collinsville Rd no luck anywhere. Black chick Nichole tried to wave me in at Discreet not that desperate.

Carm On Angel
07-10-07, 00:19
I have heard about east St. Louis, Belleville, etc. Is it safe?

On Angel

Jannisary
07-10-07, 22:07
Carm, you need to check out the Illinois section look for Brooklyn IL and Washington Park.

Big KC
10-05-07, 15:11
I went to Roxys about 5:00pm Thursday 10/4/07. Just got in went to the bathroom and when I walked out of the bathroom I was met by Leah, black dancer, with a great body. She started hugging me, rubbing her body against mine, and grabbing me through my pants. Asked me about doing a private, I told her that I just got there and she told me that she would give me a sample private for 20. for one song, I agreed. We went to the back and she started off with a good private for part of a song. Then she told me that she would do 5 songs for 100. and that she would take care of me along with of BS. I told her that the last time I paid for two songs the dancer did one and then left. After much talking she told me that she did not want to get ripped off ether, how did she know that I had the money. So I took a wad of 20.00’s out of my wallet and put them in my shirt pocket. I told her that I would give her 80.00 at the end of 5 songs. I had given her 20 before we went to the back. At this she started talking a lot about doing what ever I wanted, she undid my pants and took my cock out. She then told me that I needed to give her the money and she would suck me off and let me cum in her mouth. At that I had a lot of alarms going off in my brain. I was thinking that I was ether going to get ripped off or given a STD. Nether of these things did I want. I was trying to think of what to say or do, when she reached up and tried to put her hand in my pocket. I blocked her, she stood up shoved me back into the chair and went for the pocket again, and I blocked her. She had her hand in my pocket I had a hold of her hand and she went to kick me in the nuts. I moved one hand to block her and she yanked the wad of money out of my pocket and ran to the back. I got up and did up my pants. I then realized that she had grabbed a wad of ones that I had gotten as change when I entered Roxys. She had missed the 20’s. I started to leave but she got to me before I got out. She told me to give her the rest of her F’n money. I told her that she had stolen all that she was going to get. She then ripped my eyeglasses off of my face cutting the side of my face. She then told me that if I did not give her the f’n money that she would break my glasses. I said nothing I was too mad to talk. She then told me to come on to the back. I said hell no I started walking to the bar. She said that if I did not give her the money that she would call the cops, I said, “GOOD please do” as I walked to the bar. I thought that if I got her to the bar that the bartender or manager would get involved and help me out. We got to the bar and she was still saying that she was going to break my glasses. I looked at the bartender and said can you help me, she said “sorry I can not get involved. The manager was ten feet away and he just looked down at the floor. My glasses cost over 400.00 and I did not want them broken. So I told the dancer that I would give her another 40.00 for my glasses. She said give me the F’n money. I told her that I would hand the money to the bartender and she should hand her my glasses, she agreed. So I handed the bartender 40.00 and she handed it to Leah. Who then told me to give her another twenty for the eyeglasses. I made her give the glasses to the bartender first I then handed the twenty to the bartender and got my glasses. The Asian girl next to the bartender the looked at me and said goodbye and pointed towards the door. I am mad at the dancer and at the PT’s chain because they let this happen.

My Attorney told me that I should take a sworn affidavit to the Illinois state patrol and have charges brought against the dancer for Stealing, Assault, and Extortion. Then file charges against the bartender for Extortion. This would also set up a lawsuit against the PT’s chain. I don’t know what I am going to do.

Cybin
10-05-07, 23:36
Big KC

I'd follow the advise of my laywer--go after them bastards--you have more to gain than to lose. Also, you may help keep it from happening to someone else. Thirty-seven years ago when I came home from Nam, I would have gone out to my car and got my gun--that ***** would have been dead, and anyone else who got in my way. We mellow as we get older, but you may keep some young guy from lossing it over it happening to him. Not that it would be any great loss for that ***** to get taken out, but more than likely she will get hers-sooner or latter.

Cybin

Agnstthgrn
01-07-08, 23:05
I went to Roxys about 5:00pm Thursday 10/4/07. Just got in went to the bathroom and when I walked out of the bathroom I was met by Leah, black dancer, with a great body. She started hugging me, rubbing her body against mine, and grabbing me through my pants. Asked me about doing a private, I told her that I just got there and she told me that she would give me a sample private for 20. for one song, I agreed. We went to the back and she started off with a good private for part of a song. Then she told me that she would do 5 songs for 100. and that she would take care of me along with of BS. I told her that the last time I paid for two songs the dancer did one and then left. After much talking she told me that she did not want to get ripped off ether, how did she know that I had the money. So I took a wad of 20.00’s out of my wallet and put them in my shirt pocket. I told her that I would give her 80.00 at the end of 5 songs. I had given her 20 before we went to the back. At this she started talking a lot about doing what ever I wanted, she undid my pants and took my cock out. She then told me that I needed to give her the money and she would suck me off and let me cum in her mouth. At that I had a lot of alarms going off in my brain. I was thinking that I was ether going to get ripped off or given a STD. Nether of these things did I want. I was trying to think of what to say or do, when she reached up and tried to put her hand in my pocket. I blocked her, she stood up shoved me back into the chair and went for the pocket again, and I blocked her. She had her hand in my pocket I had a hold of her hand and she went to kick me in the nuts. I moved one hand to block her and she yanked the wad of money out of my pocket and ran to the back. I got up and did up my pants. I then realized that she had grabbed a wad of ones that I had gotten as change when I entered Roxys. She had missed the 20’s. I started to leave but she got to me before I got out. She told me to give her the rest of her F’n money. I told her that she had stolen all that she was going to get. She then ripped my eyeglasses off of my face cutting the side of my face. She then told me that if I did not give her the f’n money that she would break my glasses. I said nothing I was too mad to talk. She then told me to come on to the back. I said hell no I started walking to the bar. She said that if I did not give her the money that she would call the cops, I said, “GOOD please do” as I walked to the bar. I thought that if I got her to the bar that the bartender or manager would get involved and help me out. We got to the bar and she was still saying that she was going to break my glasses. I looked at the bartender and said can you help me, she said “sorry I can not get involved. The manager was ten feet away and he just looked down at the floor. My glasses cost over 400.00 and I did not want them broken. So I told the dancer that I would give her another 40.00 for my glasses. She said give me the F’n money. I told her that I would hand the money to the bartender and she should hand her my glasses, she agreed. So I handed the bartender 40.00 and she handed it to Leah. Who then told me to give her another twenty for the eyeglasses. I made her give the glasses to the bartender first I then handed the twenty to the bartender and got my glasses. The Asian girl next to the bartender the looked at me and said goodbye and pointed towards the door. I am mad at the dancer and at the PT’s chain because they let this happen.

My Attorney told me that I should take a sworn affidavit to the Illinois state patrol and have charges brought against the dancer for Stealing, Assault, and Extortion. Then file charges against the bartender for Extortion. This would also set up a lawsuit against the PT’s chain. I don’t know what I am going to do.I have been to Roxy's many many MANY times, as well as most of the establishments on the "east side" (Too bad the day's of top notch service at Cheeks, and Main Street are gone) and I have NEVER been treated like you were. That is a damn shame. I would most definately sue their asses off. I asked my lawyer/friend about the situation, and he told me to hurry up and go there, and we could all get rich, because the PT's chain will NOT want the bad publicity.

Again, too bad some bad bitches have to ruin it for everyone. Roxy's and their shower is a wonder to behold. And now. From what you have said, is a place to be avoided. A damn shame I tell ya.

Hey, any old timers on here who remember the day's of Cheek's and Main St. And even Dollies before it turned to crap?

Big KC
01-08-08, 20:07
I read on one board that the business at Roxys has been really slow. Maybe they will do something about helping the customers.

I do recall the days at Cheeks and Main Street. I knew Steve when he was just the bartender at Dollies. Before he was the owner and was killed. At Main Street I had many a monster mugs with Humphry. I lived with Ms. Maria (I am still friends with her family). I dated Bullet, Kat, and Cassie. Stormy Rae was like a sister to me. If any of the dancers, at Main Street, did something like that dancer at Roxys, Tom V. (god rest his soul) would have stopped that from ever happening again.

Hardlarz
01-08-08, 21:10
I remember Mainstreet and Cheeks also ,but the best was taking a ride in the limo at C-Mowes. Art had a nice white limo that you would rent for .50 for 1/2hr. Most all of the girls would take $ for fs. That was quite the ride!

Big KC
01-09-08, 19:17
I remember Mainstreet and Cheeks also ,but the best was taking a ride in the limo at C-Mowes. Art had a nice white limo that you would rent for .50 for 1/2hr. Most all of the girls would take $ for fs. That was quite the ride!

I never got a ride in the C-Mowes limo. That was one of those things I was going to do, but always ended up going some other place. I heard good things about. Do you recall Grady's old place the French Quarter? I had some good times at the French Quarter.

Brad 243
01-09-08, 20:58
I use to spend a lot of time there because of Cindy a hot little blonde. Great lap dances and I even took her on a few dates. Great stuff ... I really miss it.
She also worked for the school district in the city. Something to do with the buses.

Big0008
01-16-08, 21:21
Visited Wiseguy’s in WP. Went there about 1:00 pm. Three dancers, I was the third customer. Dancer on stage was nice looking, with long curly strawberry blonde hair, emphasis on the strawberry. Nice 34-36 C breasts. Overall appearance 6-7. Great stage dance, she was very handsy, and helped me be handsy too, exposed the kitty, handsy again. But not for me, she gave me a gentle push away.

At the start of her last song on stage, she asked me about a private. Asked about the price. She said it depended on how much I wanted to spend. She offered a HJ for 5 Jacksons. Told her I would have to think about it. Moved away from the stage after her songs finished. Watched the other two dancers. Neither were that much, a 3 and a 4.

While finishing my drink she came up behind me and put her boobs on my shoulders and asked if I was ready for a private. Told her the price was on the expensive side. She said "well that’s the price! " I said thanks but maybe later. With only two other guys in the place I thought she was pretty inflexible price wise or it was UOGPM. I finished my drink and left.

The club is nice but one thing irritated me. Another older guy in the club got up and sat behind me when I went to the stage. When I left and sat at a table to watch the next dancer, he moved and sat behind me again. Don’t know if he was the house police or not. But, it made me a bit uneasy.

Rosco2
01-17-08, 08:27
Big0008, we all appreciate your input. Keep up the great work. But there's no need to double-post identical reports in 2 different threads. You've done this about 3 times now. You're not the only one who does it.

Keep up the great work, but kindly don't double-post :-)

========

For those who may not know: most of the East Side "mongering" (picking up strolling ladies) is written about in the Brooklyn, Illinois thread. Almost all the reports are there, not in this thread. And most of the strip club reports are written about in the Washington Park, Illinois thread, regardless if the strip clubs are in Washington Park, East St. Louis, Centreville, Sauget, or Brooklyn.

Big0008
01-25-08, 10:25
Blondie’S

After my little adventure with the 3 women in the Blue Chevy S-10, I went to Blondie’s. It is across the street from Dollie’s. When I walked in, I thought I had made a mistake. Looked like a neighborhood corner bar. Pool table, poker machines draped with locals and a wide bar. Took the plunge anyway, was not anxious to go back outside for a few minutes. Two girls sitting at the bar. The one on my right seemed to be trying to hide. The one to my left was with a guy and they were saying good-byes. Almost thought it was her BF dropping her off. After my drink came and the BF left she began talking to me. Asked me if I like to go sit down. My eyes had adjusted and I could see that there was a stage and some seating beyond the bar. We walked back and sat down.

There weren’t too many people in the place. We talked a while. She told me that the bar did not have an entertainment license so they could not dance nude. She wanted to know if I wanted a private? Told her it didn’t look too private where we were. She pointed to some alcoves with beaded curtains. You get two songs for $50. 00. I asked what the dances were like, she replied they are pretty friendly. She said they also had a back room. She pointed to a door near the stage. What’s the deal in there? She said it just a room with a wall kind of dividing it with a little privacy. There were a few chairs back there and a couple of tables, with a blanket. What happens back there? She said a lot more goes on back there.

She was rubbing the inside my of my leg at this point and I was managing to caress her breasts. Nice and firm, all natural, and her skin was very soft. How much more, I asked? She said its $130. 00 for half an hour. I asked how friendly it got back there. She said anything but anal! I tried not to scream "Let’s go! " Acted somewhat disinterested. We talked more. She was from Jersey. About 5’5" and was wearing 5" heels. Brown hair, shoulder length with highlights. Just a little Jersey accent. About 34-36 C+ probably about age 24-25. Looks were a 6+ and attitude was an 8. Her name was the same as that South Korean car company. She said she was trying to earn some money to pay off some traffic fines in NJ, so she could get her DL back. Then I can get a real job she said.

She squeezed my inner leg again and asked if I was ready to go to the back room? I said I might, would she take $100. She leaned in and grabbed Mr. Happy, who was beginning to pay attention. Probably an indication to her that I was ready. She said no she couldn’t, $35. 00 went to the house. She squeezed Mr. Happy again and said you’ll like it, remember I said anything but anal. I asked if she had protection and some lube? She said she had some lubed condoms at the bar. She asked for the money up front. I was hesitant, but could not see her running out the door the way she was dressed. BTW, she had on a bikini bra top, black with a school girl plaid skirt. There were black lights in the dancers area which made that skirt glow!

Gave her the $135. She went to the bar and came back in two minutes. We headed to the back room. Behind the door, that’s exactly what it is. A room was about 20 x 10, with a wing wall about 12 feet over that stuck out about 6 feet. There were some metal chairs and a couple of cloth easy chairs, like out in the dancer’s area. We went for the more private area. I asked if we would be interrupted? She said no, the other girl won’t go back there and the barmaid knows better.

We began kissing, I fumbled with the damn bikini bra hooks, got it off, nice boobs. Eventually we sat down, and got down to business. Light kiss, FIV, DATY, nice BJ, she was wet, and snug. Did doggie and she rode cowgirl. Finished off with a great BJ, wrapped and she did not quit. Took direction very well and was energetic and enthusiastic. Even had supplies for clean up. We finished up in about 40 minutes or so. There were no clocks and she was not wearing a watch. Went back out to the dancer’s area and sat with her, finished my drink and left.

All in all, I had a very nice time. I will go back to see if there are others with the same level of comfort and service.

BrainLocked
01-26-08, 02:30
Big0008,

Excellent report! Thank you!

Noise Maker
01-29-08, 23:55
Guys,

Where is Blondie's located? Have not heard of this club? Any address?

Thanks

Just Aguy
01-30-08, 01:19
Guys,

Where is Blondie's located? Have not heard of this club? Any address?

ThanksFrom 64, Kingshighway north to Forest Blvd. Take Forest east. It's on the right.

6113 Forest Blvd
Washington Park, Illinois

KC Questor
01-30-08, 02:06
Washington Park, Illinois, across the street from Dollies.

Most east side strip club reports are in the Illinois board, under Washington Park or Brooklyn (there is no forum for Sauget, Centreville, or East St. Louis).

Place Holder for Name Change
10-29-08, 09:59
This is a stripper I met there. She provided great service for the whole week I was there. Including greek. Total fee was a family pack of condoms and a couple of lap dances. I also took her out to eat a few times.

I Poundhard314
10-29-08, 19:53
This is a stripper I met there. She provided great service for the whole week I was there. Including greek. Total fee was a family pack of condoms and a couple of lap dances. I also took her out to eat a few times.What's her name maybe I can get the same results as you. I haven't been to the pink slip in a while, but maybe its worth a trip.

Bobby 10
11-16-08, 22:00

My Attorney told me that I should take a sworn affidavit to the Illinois state patrol and have charges brought against the dancer for Stealing, Assault, and Extortion. Then file charges against the bartender for Extortion. This would also set up a lawsuit against the PT’s chain. I don’t know what I am going to do.Kind of similar thing happened to me at that strip club across from Oz. Even the freaking manager was a nutjob. He asked his bouncers to throw me out. I had to give $40 to one of the bouncers to get my glasses back. I aint ever going back to that shithole again. Also start wearing contacts when going to strip clubs from now on.

Tomcat415
05-03-09, 14:32
Went to the NHRA qualifying drag race over in Madison on Saturday. Left about 6:00pm and the police modified traffic flow wound up putting me on Rte 3 in Brooklyn. I needed to get to 55/70 so I started heading south on Rte 3. As I get to the vicinity of the "washrack" I see this blonde standing there. As I cruise by at about 35mph and she gives me the look and a wave and she seemed pretty good. I wasn't expecting it so I wasn't prepared. But I thought WTF and pulled a U-turn and headed back her way. I passed her again and she gave me a wave and the circle around sign. So I did. I pulled up and she got in. She said her name was Sharon (or Shannon?). As soon as she got in I knew I made a mistake. Up close and personal she looked rough and she smelled like a brewery (I got to get my eyeglass prescription checked 'cause from 30' I thought she looked good!). As we drove along she pulled up her shirt to show me her tits and had me feel them (they were actually pretty nice). She then unzipped my pants to start playing with my dick and asked me what I wanted to do. I told her a BJ would be nice, but only if she had a cover. Of course she doesn't have a cover and neither do I. So then she asked if she could give me a hand job with a CIM finish. That didn't sound too risky so I said ok. She wanted .30 and I told her all I had was .20. After a bit of haggling she finally agreed to do it for the .20. I'm not that familiar with the area so I don't have "a spot" so I asked her where she wanted to go. She told me she wanted to go back to the "washrack" and pull into the parking lot and she'd do it there. What? Ah no! Then she said we could use one of the parking lots of one of the old buildings across the street from the "washrack". I didn't like that idea either. All these places she wanted to use were within plain sight of Rte 3. I could have drove around to find a more secluded spot but that whole area makes me nervous. By trying to find a more secluded spot I could have stumbled into a lot more trouble than being busted by uncle Leo. So by now I wasn't really interested anymore and I just wanted to move on. So I swung back by the "washrack" gave her a .10 for her time (and to get her out of my car) and hurried the hell out of there. Think I'll stick to the escort classifieds!

Mtl Pig
05-04-09, 00:35
Um Tomcat. Your nervousness is spot on for that area. Not safe during daylight hours. I dislike Rt 3 and quit going to Brooklyn due to the dead zones around it.

Country Boy #3
05-04-09, 11:05
Went to the NHRA qualifying drag race over in Madison on Saturday. Left about 6:00pm and the police modified traffic flow wound up putting me on Rte 3 in Brooklyn. I needed to get to 55/70 so I started heading south on Rte 3. As I get to the vicinity of the "washrack" I see this blonde standing there. As I cruise by at about 35mph and she gives me the look and a wave and she seemed pretty good. I wasn't expecting it so I wasn't prepared. But I thought WTF and pulled a U-turn and headed back her way. I passed her again and she gave me a wave and the circle around sign. So I did. I pulled up and she got in. She said her name was Sharon (or Shannon?). As soon as she got in I knew I made a mistake. Up close and personal she looked rough and she smelled like a brewery (I got to get my eyeglass prescription checked 'cause from 30' I thought she looked good!). As we drove along she pulled up her shirt to show me her tits and had me feel them (they were actually pretty nice). She then unzipped my pants to start playing with my dick and asked me what I wanted to do. I told her a BJ would be nice, but only if she had a cover. Of course she doesn't have a cover and neither do I. So then she asked if she could give me a hand job with a CIM finish. That didn't sound too risky so I said ok. She wanted .30 and I told her all I had was .20. After a bit of haggling she finally agreed to do it for the .20. I'm not that familiar with the area so I don't have "a spot" so I asked her where she wanted to go. She told me she wanted to go back to the "washrack" and pull into the parking lot and she'd do it there. What? Ah no! Then she said we could use one of the parking lots of one of the old buildings across the street from the "washrack". I didn't like that idea either. All these places she wanted to use were within plain sight of Rte 3. I could have drove around to find a more secluded spot but that whole area makes me nervous. By trying to find a more secluded spot I could have stumbled into a lot more trouble than being busted by uncle Leo. So by now I wasn't really interested anymore and I just wanted to move on. So I swung back by the "washrack" gave her a .10 for her time (and to get her out of my car) and hurried the hell out of there. Think I'll stick to the escort classifieds!
Shannon is the sweetest, most consistant SW on the east side. If your that scared of catching something, why would pick up a SW without having you own rubbers? You would be lucky to find 1 out of 50 SW's that would carry there own.

So Ill Bill
05-05-09, 21:27
My son had a game in Madison Monday evening and I was to meet the team there after work. So needless to say I bolted early to check out these streets on the way. nothing, nada, zilch. Checked every area I could remember from previous reports and saw zippo, not even Johnny law. Oh well will continue to look when the opportunity arises. BTW, we lost, short gamed and all.

Lay low,

Bill

Roberte08
11-15-09, 13:22
Did a drop in on Dollies Sat afternoon and met up again with a dream I had about 8 months back. The lovely Porsche. She is a black girl with real large and soft 44DD's. I fell in love again. We talked and I bought the obligated drink and she stroked me at the table. She went up to dance and I followed her and her lovely melons to her table. I wasn't the only one to spot her and 3 other mongers joined the table, but oh well, I had my fun. Her funbags are wonderfully, dreamy smooth and oh, so soft. She buried my head in around her lovely breast and I was in heaven with a hard on. She then danced for the others as I waited for a private dance I had asked for. She quoted. 6 for a happy ending. I suggested two songs of play and then happiness, plus a tip. She agreed. We went behind the magic beads and I slowly took off her red nighty and commenced sucking on those huge titties as if my life depended on it. She pulled out my cock and began a Russian. I slowed her down and rubbed her nice boobs with my pocket oil I always carry with me in case of emergencies like this. I lovingly began to squeeze and massage her glorious tits with the oil and then asked her to once again begin the Russian. I did not take me long before a protein shake ensued all over her succulent girls. She pulled out some wet wipes and I helped her clean up her creamed on boobs and Mr happy. I stayed for another drink as she tried to bring Mr happy backup at the table. I alas was happy enough and decided to part. She mentioned she normally works only on Sats so I plan to be back.

Wooddanny
01-20-10, 18:04
Well the other day I was cruising the east side lookin for a little somethin somethin. Came across a gread bodied BSW. I can't remember her name for the life of me but she has major scarring on her cheeks. Looks like she got whooped one to many times. Great smile, conversated good. Well we agree on. 20 for oral and off we go. Then once we start driving things go sour. She lights up a god damn crack pipe. I said lets get this overwith and put that shit away. Well she starts suckin away and I wasnt getting anywhere so I said I'll give you another. 20 for FS. Done deal she hopps up doggie in my truck and finnish in no time. Well she askes for a ride down the street and when we get to her destination she gets out and says thanks babe and grabs my brand new 80 gig ipod and a few other things. She then ran away and hopped in a gray suburbon and was gone. Steer clear of this one. Extremely friendly but hell'a scantalous!

Be easy!

Dee

Theeb 32
01-21-10, 12:55
Well the other day I was cruising the east side lookin for a little somethin somethin. Came across a gread bodied BSW. I can't remember her name for the life of me but she has major scarring on her cheeks. Looks like she got whooped one to many times. Great smile, conversated good. Well we agree on. 20 for oral and off we go. Then once we start driving things go sour. She lights up a god damn crack pipe. I said lets get this overwith and put that shit away. Well she starts suckin away and I wasnt getting anywhere so I said I'll give you another. 20 for FS. Done deal she hopps up doggie in my truck and finnish in no time. Well she askes for a ride down the street and when we get to her destination she gets out and says thanks babe and grabs my brand new 80 gig ipod and a few other things. She then ran away and hopped in a gray suburbon and was gone. Steer clear of this one. Extremely friendly but hell'a scantalous!

Be easy!

DeeThat was Laylay.

Slotter1
01-22-10, 13:41
Had a dream I spent a wonderful short time at Blondies on Friday afternoon.The dingy bar is patrolled by the infamous Miss Kitty. Yes she is approaching 60 and yes she has had a rough life,but you will look hard to find a provider with a better attitude and better oral skills. She understands the business and is grateful for your choosing her.Really great rack and responsive nipples. Treat her with a bit of respect and you will benifit greatly. Only on Fri afternoon til 8.

Wooddanny
02-03-10, 03:08
After my awesome encounter with amy on Monday I ran through the east side to see what was up. Now youd think I'd learn my lesson from getting fucked over so much there but what the hell. So I see lay lay walking. Now look in this forum youll find a report from me getting robbed. Well anyways I'm slow rollin and I spot a good looking BSW. She turns to look at me and notices holy shit I stole that guys shit. And takes off firing across the field. Man oh man did I want to barrel across that field and just plow that *****. But I didn't I just drove around in circles around that field making her think I was going to get her. I eventually left her alone and whent on about my business.

Stay away from this one shell be super nice to you and steal your shit at the last minute. Good looking BSW, young thin, and horrible ass beaten scarring on her cheeks.

Dodgeram 440
02-03-10, 18:55
After my awesome encounter with amy on Monday I ran through the east side to see what was up. Now youd think I'd learn my lesson from getting fucked over so much there but what the hell. So I see lay lay walking. Now look in this forum youll find a report from me getting robbed. Well anyways I'm slow rollin and I spot a good looking BSW. She turns to look at me and notices holy shit I stole that guys shit. And takes off firing across the field. Man oh man did I want to barrel across that field and just plow that *****. But I didn't I just drove around in circles around that field making her think I was going to get her. I eventually left her alone and whent on about my business.

Stay away from this one shell be super nice to you and steal your shit at the last minute. Good looking BSW, young thin, and horrible ass beaten scarring on her cheeks.I have had 2 encounters with her myself neither one turned out good.you probably think why in the hell go back a second time I wounder that myself I thought if I told her the first time was bad she would make up for it the second time no it was worse.My mistake so I know how you feel about plowing her down I just drive by slow and hope she remembers me and smile.

Xxmedicxx101
04-15-10, 01:42
Getting off the graveyard shift cruised collinsville road seen BSW standing in the road she looked rough as most do anymore here down the road a bit found a younger (25 possibly) not bad looking 5'7" 140-150 clean she gave the look and the wave but dam I was tired maybe tommorow.

Be safe happy hinting

Xxmedicxx101
04-20-10, 07:07
Once again graveyards and a cruise after seen two WSW and BSW pimp close at hand lecturing the WSW not sure what was going on right acrosss from the tire shop got the look and wave just didn't do anything for me cantwait till evenings hopefully better selection and less traffic

Be safe happy hunting

ReefGlue
08-18-17, 12:50
What roads are these ladies at?

Jamesj
08-18-17, 15:17
What roads are these ladies at?Several areas. NON are safe!

Collinsville ave / 9th street.

The Wash Rack was near the south east corner of the old stock yards area (Illinois Rt 3).

A few are further east near the WP strip clubs.

A few walkers on occasion in Brooklyn, near the strip clubs on back streets.

Majority of walkers have management very near by.

20 years ago, these areas where flooded with SW's.

Again, IMHO, NON of these areas are safe! PERIOD.

JAMESJ.