PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Massage Parlor Reports

Love Thai
04-24-05, 22:37
This thread for reports on the AMP action in Dallas. There are at least four good amps on N.W. Highway, that I know of. I have heard of others, but as I have only been in the DFW area a few months I am still learning my way around here.

Amplifier
04-25-05, 13:54
You must try the plethora of AMP's in the Little Korea area on Royal just west of I-35. Take a left or right down Emerald from Royal and you'll find probably a dozen to choose from, most next door to each other.

I used to frequent one on 75 and 635 called Choice One....she used to have the cutest Korean girls there but the stock has dropped drastically in the past two months...now older Korean woman (probably late 30s) and a few Mexican girls. It's a shame too because it ran about two Jacksons cheaper for an hour.

If you're into Thai, you may want to try one called Nagoya which is on Mockingbird west of Love Field. I know that the Mamasan there is Thai. I personally have a thing for Koreans and Japanese.

The Horn
04-26-05, 09:11
It's sure good to finally see the AMP news.

The AMPs are always the best bang for the buck. It seams that 200 is the going price for an hour of pure pleasure. That includes the table bath, which is the only way to start a first class session.

We do need to find the (lowest price) everything included AMPs.

I have found a couple of 20 cupons that does bring the cost down, however, we need to get below 125.

Any ideas?

Fiat 808
04-26-05, 14:29
This is my first post but I will post more details later. I visited April's Spa on Stemmons a few weeks ago. The price was .4 at the door and a c-note placed neatly next to the my condom. The service was so-so I felt rushed but I was only testing the waters.

Peruvian
04-26-05, 19:07
I think that Dallas has about the best AMPs in the country. The good ones are Gina's, Jackpot, Golden Flower, and Hawaii spas. There are more, as well, but these are the ones I know the most about.

Smooth TX
04-26-05, 23:17
Glad to see this thread. Be a long time coming.

Couple a weeks ago, My favorite closed down and went on vacation, so I started doing some sight seeing a round Plano, came across one place. Took the advice from recent AMP tips and applied them to my new found treasure. I left with a :) on my face and very relax. All thought you don’t get a TS, the massage was a 9, compared to my favorite place. Your mileage is the same 1/2hr .4, 1hr .6 This is one is a on my top 3.

Member #3880
04-27-05, 10:22
We do need to find the (lowest price) everything included AMPs.

I have found a couple of 20 cupons that does bring the cost down, however, we need to get below 125.

Any ideas?Go to the swidish insititute. you should be able to get a non-rushed session there for about $.25. also, guys please do not pay more than $.6 for a session at any amp. you goons that are paying $$ are ruining the fair market value we have established and are already trying to lower. please do not hurt the game. these beaches should be paying me!

Amplifier
04-27-05, 14:35
Go to the swidish insititute. you should be able to get a non-rushed session there for about $.25. also, guys please do not pay more than $.6 for a session at any amp. you goons that are paying $$ are ruining the fair market value we have established and are already trying to lower. please do not hurt the game. these beaches should be paying me!$.25 sounds like a half hour rate. Go to any spa in AMPville and it will run you $$ for a full hour without rush.

As I mentioned, outside of AMPville you might get below $$, but you also may not be getting the finest Asian girls you've ever laid eyes on, at least in the States.

Until a few months ago, I was seeing this absolute delight at Choice One, half Korean/half Japanese, about 5'6, perfect in every way, $1.6 for a full hour. Then she got napped by an undercover cop, got scared, and left Dallas. F-ing LE.

Darealest1
04-27-05, 14:54
Go to the swidish insititute. you should be able to get a non-rushed session there for about $.25. also, guys please do not pay more than $.6 for a session at any amp. you goons that are paying $$ are ruining the fair market value we have established and are already trying to lower. please do not hurt the game. these beaches should be paying me!
Preach it brother, spread the word! I've been spreading the same message on the sw boards, don't drive up the fair maket value.

timtimes
04-28-05, 21:56
Ok, first things first. I will apologize for ruining the price structure but Tuesday night I went to Hawaii Spa based on input from another site and experienced the services of Happy.

Details: $.5 at the door with Coupon. Asked for Happy, after a 10 min wait she showed and began with a great DFK and imediately went for my mr. happy. After a really thorough table shower we went back to the room. After a BBBJ and a DATY she rode me Cowgirl to completion. Now I would love to say that this was the end of the hour session but no. I still had 30 minutes on the clock. Happy was in no rush to get me out. We chatted and played for another 30 with a good deep tissue massage. Here is where I ruin the price structure, $1.4 out the door as a tip the problem is, she was all that. I can say without any hesitation that Happy was the best AMP experience that I ever have had to the point that it made me have to post. I am typically a lurker and not a poster. But Happy goes above and beyond the call. Enjoy.

Amplifier
05-02-05, 13:57
Here's one for you.

I went to Tokyo Spa, one of my usuals, on Friday. My favorite is on "vacation" for a month so I see a new girl, Japanese, named Sara, in the states for a total of 3 weeks.

Table shower is fine, we hit it off as I know a little Japanese, the massage is great, then we get to show time.

Rather than giving me CBJ to get me going, I get a HJ with baby oil. OK, that's strike one with me. Once I'm ready to go, she wants to move straight to mish rather than be a cowgirl for a while. That's strike two.

Strike three occurs when, get this, she asks me for an extra $20 tip beyond the normal fee. Here is the conversation:

"I need twenty more, please."

Me: "Why?"

"To eat."

Me: "Mama-san will feed you. I need the $20 to eat."

"Twenty more, for extra tip."

Me: "Did you have a good time? Did I leave you happy."

"Yes, very happy."

Me: "Then you should give me twenty, please."

The conversation ended there.

This was my first bad experience at Tokyo....unfortunately, not my only bad experience of the weekend. The other was at Choice One. I'm not ready to get into that one as I still need to talk to the owner to get the girl fired. More on that later.

The bottom line, gents....we are paying these ladies very well. Within reason, they should be willing to do whatever is on the menu, for as long as it takes, to give us a happy ending. Period. Anything less than that is unacceptable.

Smooth TX
05-02-05, 19:39
Amplifier,

I totaly agree... When i give 120% at work, then these ladyies should do the same. Hell, a wk ago I found a nice MP, gave a grate massage (payed for it w/door fee) and a so so HJ. My first time there, she got .3, she begged for more. I next time.

Amplifier
05-03-05, 15:06
OK, here is my worst AMP experience, which happened this week. Let this be a lesson to all about newbies.

I call in advance to find out which girls are working, and one of the women (not mamasan) answers the phone. Mamasan not there. 3 working, 2 Spanish and one Korean. I had seen the Korean before and just didn't have a great experience. However, there were two Mexican girls that I had seen recently that were both really great. I figured that odds were that one of them was working.

I get there and the door is answered by "Elisa." New girl, Salvadoran. I asked her how long she had worked there.....first day. Pretty girl.

I should have known then to walk away, but some perverse part of me thought: "This could be fun."

We go through the standard table shower, then she gives me a massage, then she looks at me with this blank face, like, "Now what?" Keep in mind that I had already laid out the $1.0 so she knew what was up.

I had found out in conversation that she knew one of my favorites, so she starts asking, "What does Maria do to you?" "Bingo," I thought.

I had her lay down and gave her some DATY, thinking it would get her going. It's never failed me. Well, nothing. No gasps, no moans, and she's up there almost holding her breath, like she's trying to NOT enjoy it.

So I tell her, "your turn." "For what," she says. So I very explicity state what I want her to provide with her mouth.

She proceeds to give a pretty serviceable CBJ, too much licking and not enough sucky sucky for my tastes, but not bad.

Then, I tell her to get on top. She gets this deer in the headlights look. I coax her into being a cowgirl, and it's horrible. "I don't know how," she keeps saying.

We do that for a few minutes until I put her on her back. The more I try to spread her legs and the harder I push, the more she fights to push them together. She's not letting me get deep at all.

That's when the whining begins...."When you come, when you come." So I tell her, "you want that, go to doggie." "What's that?" she asks stupidly. So I literally pick her up to put her on her hands and knees. Then she starts moving her ass around so I can't put it in.

Exasperated, I tell her to get back on top and just hop up and down, so she does. I still don't come, so she climbs off, and starts screaming "You won't come! I am so tired! Why won't you come!"

With that, I am pissed. I pull off the C, towel off my still hard Johnson, and start putting my clothes on. She just sits there, almost crying, curled up.

I don't say a word, open the door, and head down the hall. She just follows dumbly, starting to cry. Just as I leave, I tell her, "Mamasan will find out about this and fire your ass."

I called Mamasan the next day and she fired her while I held on the phone, and offered up one of her other girls at no charge next time. Now THAT is customer service.

Unbelievable what some of these girls think they are getting into. Do they really think they can make $1.0+ a pop by giving a little rubby and a little sucky?

Fiat 808
05-04-05, 21:43
Go to the swidish insititute. you should be able to get a non-rushed session there for about $.25. also, guys please do not pay more than $.6 for a session at any amp. you goons that are paying $$ are ruining the fair market value we have established and are already trying to lower. please do not hurt the game. these beaches should be paying me!New to the DFW AMP’s. Could someone please post the going rate for entrance fee, half hour, full hour HJ, BJ, FS etc. I am putting together an AMP 101 study guide based on posts from the Forum.

Member #3880
05-05-05, 15:40
[QUOTE=Amplifier]OK, here is my worst AMP experience, which happened this week. Let this be a lesson to all about newbies.[QUOTE]Uh, dude,

Could you let us know what AMP this was, or at least PM me with that info?

Amplifier
05-06-05, 13:16
#3880, it was Choice One, on 75 north of 635.

It used to be my favorite place due to price and convenience, but the quality and predictability of girls is really suffering right now. Only one Korean lady, and I would rather be with Mamasan than her (I am not kidding). The others are all Spanish and only work part time. I basically call and find out who is on the menu for the day, and if one of my faves isn't working, I pass.

Smooth TX
05-09-05, 21:31
Any mongers heard of Dixie's?

Seen an Ad but not much on info. Her web site sounds good, but dont know if its worth my time.

Phoneman
05-11-05, 22:31
Best AMP visit ever: Irving Blvd. just East of Mockingbird. Coco didn't even ask for the tip up front. I just love it when they help you get dressed after the bath and other activities. Outstanding GFE experience. Total damage: 1.60, my choice - and she was underpaid, really.

Phoneman

Laothai
05-13-05, 18:02
Hello AMP lovers!

I'm coming in from the DC area where some of the best AMP action can be found. I'm going to be in the Plano area for three nights and I would like to hit an AMP at least a couple of them. Is there any AMP action available in the Plano area. I read this whole thread and only found one mention of Plano with no mention of the name or address? I'll be in next week, so any help is appreciated?

Smooth TX
05-14-05, 12:23
Laothai,

There is at least 3 in the area. Look for the free paper (Hooters has them) at lunch. One is off I-75 & Springcreek E. about 2mi. Another is off I-75 & Cambell (South of cambell) That one may not be open they were on vacation.

Smooth Tx

PS. DC has a couple of AMP downtown area.

Smooth TX
05-18-05, 01:58
Well I hope thats you Laothai, I had a Happy ending at both places. Only did the 1/2hr for .40 plus tip .40, Massage was on a scale of 7 out of 10 had better at other places, she asked for more. Planned ahead on that, only took in what I planned to spend. AMP101 came in handy.

Smooth TX

Hopper
05-19-05, 02:34
Ready to try an AMP for the first time but would like to know exactly what to do, as to look like I'm not a first timer, and what to expect. Any Senior Members who can help out it would be appreciated please pm me.

I prefer the more petite type, and of course prefer the younger ones from 18-29 without many miles i.e. kids. Not into DD's but prefer even a small B size to give you an idea of what I look for.

Thanks,

Hopper

Smooth TX
05-19-05, 03:39
Hopper, the info you are looking for is @ http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291

Hopper
05-19-05, 11:44
I've read that section and got a lot of information. Looking for information on this area, AMP201.

Hopper

Hopper
05-19-05, 21:03
Decided to go ahead and go. Tried to act like it wasn't my first time and seemed to pull it off. Of course requested to find out who was working and opted for a gal who ended up being fantastic. Massage and bath were more than expected with a few surprises. Afterwards decided to give a little extra for the services and something new happened; she said go ahead and keep it and go have a few drinks on her. Very good experience and will be glad to share details with senior members. Sorry regular members, just have to put in your dues and make your request from Jackson.

Stay safe,

Hopper

Smooth TX
05-19-05, 23:55
Well there you go, now that was not bad at all...1st time I tried an AMP, from then on I was hooked. I found that the chinese give a better massage than the other styles. The one thing lacking is the TS, from the ones I have been too. I am still looking for a replacement of the one frequint the most. I was told by mamason, they are moving to a new location and would let me know.

Be safe,

Smooth TX

Smooth TX
06-02-05, 01:16
Looks like my favorite place closed down for good, off Campbell & 75.
Have had many happy times there .60 for excellent Massage, no rush at all. Extra was .40 only one problem No TS. But, that’s ok by me.

Get this I read about a new Massage Place running a .35 special for this month (north 121). I call them up sounded like a sister, not my type thou. Sounds lagit so I decided toy skip it.

Be Safe,

Smooth TX

SuperD
06-03-05, 23:11
Went to Mimi's on NW Highway. .3 entrance ( .4 - .1 off coupon available in xxx rags). Nice 25 year old BBBJ for .5. I'll be back.

stealth2920
06-19-05, 22:05
Just moved here. Is there any recommended AMP's here?

Member #3880
06-20-05, 13:35
There are homegrown look in the Oberver dallas_backpage_com, or if you prefer the Royal treatment there are plenty of great Asian amps all over, please score for around $.6 (lets keep that market rate), and also the Swedish Institute has a very nice facilities if you get tired of the Asian flava'.

Happy Hunting!

ArchieLeach
06-25-05, 04:43
I thought it was about time to drop by and give an update.

For those of you who don't remember me (it's been a while) I'm an AMP devotee and have sworn off the street scene (and don't miss it--too many close calls).

There are tons of good AMP's in Dallas, and if you haven't gone to one, I'd highly recommend it over every other type of service. But my personal favorites haven't changed. I still prefer April's and May's on the Southbound service road of 35/183 just South of Mockingbird (just past Yokohama and Swedish institute).

I do not recommend Lily which is just around the corner anymore, they've had some sort of change, and things have been terrible since (and they're closed right now for remodelling). I'll let you know if it's better when they reopen if they have new management, otherwise there's no reason to bother.

Aprils:

Aprils has been remodelled, which is nice, because that was the only knock against it. The girls have always been great, as has the service, and the manegement, but the place was a little run down and a few mongers were shy of going there because of the looks. But all of my buddies who soldiered on have reported back with smiles just as predicted. But now it's been redone so that last roadblock should be removed. It's still no Taj Mahal or anything, but it's much better. I was worried that they were under new management or something and that all the goodness was going to change. It hasn't, it's still the same group, and they're great. No complaints, ever.

Recommendations for Aprils, there are at least six or seven regular girls currently here that I have seen off and on and they're all pretty good. I haven't had a bad girl there in the last three years (I've been going there for probably seven years). The girls rotate like everywhere, but the current crew is particularly good. My personal favorites are Koko, Sue, and Angel. I'd say Bibi is the star, but good luck getting her. She's older than the other three but in really high demand. I used to see her exclusively but she's so hard to get that she actually introduced me to the other three intentionally to take care of me when she couldn't. The girls know me still as "Bibi's friend". Now I often don't even bother asking for her unless we've talked beforehand. But Koko, Sue, and Angel have all taken exceptional care of me so I can recommend them personally. The other girls are good. But I can't just tell you to ask for anybody (that's not what you want---you want the inside scoop, right). So I recommend those three. Each are different.

Angel is ultra hot and speaks perfect English, plus she's very young. She can be a little bit clinical at first, but she's so hot and her English is so refreshing that you won't mind. Her perfect English and semi-detachment might make her perfect for a first-time AMP visitor. You will be at home with her if you've never been with an Asian, or to one of these places. Then you can go to the others once you're comfortable.

Sue is the ultimate "sweety" type. She's very slow and low. My buddies melt when they talk about her. You can't help falling in love with her she's so sweet.

Koko is the ultimate GFE. The best GFE I have ever encountered at any place on Earth, with the exception of a girl I met in Bangkok outside Nana in a cafe (who I only saw for one night so I can't say if she would have held up more long term to rival Koko). Her English is bad, but she tries, and she can still make you believe the GFE even without it. She's that good. She's all-pro material to rival anyone anywhere.

Mays:

Mays is really nice. It's still relatively new so if you're scared off by the shadyness of some AMPs, dont worry about Mays, it's nice. They also have huge cool-looking VIP rooms, but I don't see the value in paying the premium (but if you're a Pimp, go for it). May's makes you feel safe. So if that's your concern, go there.

I have seen three or four girls there and they weren't bad. No complaints. One I remember in particular was Candy. She's a little older, but she was really nice and provided a great service. I've only seen her twice, but both were quality visits. There was only one bad girl there that I know of, but the last time I asked about her (if she was still there) Candy told me the manager fired her because of complaints.

I lean towards Aprils 80% of the time. Mays is a nice change, but Aprils is my baseline from which I judge everything else. I have probably been to just about every AMP in Dallas, and Aprils is my favorite still, it has been for a long time.

I have a few requests:

If you want to name-drop to get good service, that's fine, I don't mind at all (I get to feel like a bigshot). But don't use my name, they don't know it anyway. Tell them that "Bibi's Friend with the Audi" recommended her. That's how they know me. It's weird how they label people, but that's my tagline apparently. It might get you VIP service, it might not. It definitely won't hurt you. But don't BS them and tell them you're a close personal friend of mine either, they'll know you're full of it. Just tell them the truth, that you know me from online and I recommended her. To be perfectly honest I don't want to be associated too closely with guys I don't know, if you know what I mean. It could hurt my reputation if some guy treated her like crap or something. And don't go there drunk. They all hate that. There's nothing worse for these girls than to have to deal with drunk yeahoos to earn a living. I've spent a lot of time being respectful of these girls and getting respect in return.

I know that almost all of the guys who come here are the cream of the crop as far as Mongers go, let's keep it that way. Jackson's "built it so we will come" (pun intended). Let's keep it going the right way.

Happy hunting. :)

Amplifier
06-26-05, 14:19
I went to one of the homegrowns in the back pages mentioned by 3880, and it was a great experience.

I made an appointment 30 min. in advance. The location was a townhouse, very discreet, with four girls to choose from. I chose a beautiful Chinese girl, 23 yo. She wanted $.9 and settled for $.6.

The thing about these places is that you get down to business pretty quickly, no shower but you do get a light body rub before the festivities. The plus in my opinion is that it's much more discreet than going to AMPville, and in my case with this particular one, it's more convenient.

I also found this girl in particular to be much more of an "amateur" than the girls we're all used to in the AMPs. The feel, the noises, and the O were much more genuine.

I can provide a number with a PM to me, but I need some comparable information in return.

1EYOB1
06-26-05, 19:11
This is from another forum. I have never been to an AMP, but would like to go. I'm just trying to find out where some are. I live in Richardson.

Well, here is the advice:

Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I wanted to share some general information in a number of sections and decided to do it here instead as more people are likely to view it and add on. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside - Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your ID. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP - Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say hello to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer - This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times, "have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Get/Present a Business Card - Some AMPs have business cards so you can ask for one on your way out. I have the girls write their name on them so I didn't forget and I could "ask" for them when I go back. Even if they weren't there on my visit, it showed the new provider or mama-san that I was there before. If you walk in with a business card and ask for a specific girl, that's a pretty big clue you're back for more.

3b) Fake Being a Repeat Customer - If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. and have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3c) If you are a new Customer - You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

3d) Prove you are not LE - If a provider thinks you are a cop, you will most likely NOT get any extras. This is why some check your drivers license (although I haven't had that happen). Some are content with the "Are you a cop?"/"no" routine. Others want to be sure so tips like being free with your nudity, placing her hands on your genitals, or anything else that leads them to believe you are a normal guy not looking to bust them. That's pretty much the whole point of being a repeat customer.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP - Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Use Provided "Purse" - Many times, you will see a little purse or bag that is there for you to put valuables in. Use it to put your "valuables" in and carry that with you to other areas of the spa. You may go to a sauna, hot-tub, shower, or table-shower. Since you won't have pockets, look for the little bag and carry it with you. If they don't have one, you can ask for one. In some places, you may just stay in the room you were brought into the entire time (no shower). In this case, you will be able to keep an eye on your things. If you are leaving the room and are worried, look for something to carry your valuables in. NOTE: Having your things in the little bag is a neat clue to the girl that you have done this before.

6) Bring your own condom - The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

7) Shower Etiquette - Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

8) Enjoy the Massage - It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

9) Lose the Towel - If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

10) Become Aroused - Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

11) Wait to Flip Over - At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

12) The "Tip" - The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (i.e. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

13) The Fun Part - When she returns (or starts), it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

14) Variations - If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

15) Happy Ending - After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

16) Be Polite - I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f**k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

17) Learn the Language - If you can learn Korean/Chinese/etc., you will most likely have an easier time communicating what you want in an AMP. The most difficult part is telling them what you want or trying to listen to their broken english. You'll most likely find yourself in a vulnerable position making the "BJ" motion followed by a dollar amount. Learning their native tongue, or a few phrases, can improve your experience.

1EYOB1
06-26-05, 20:04
I checked out Stacy's massage, but only because I saw their billboard. I wasn't sure what kind of place it was, and I've never been to one, so after seeing the front desk lady ( some fat black, non-pleasant lady), I decided to leave and get some info.

Could you guys please list the name and address or intersection of the place. :)

Hulk Hercules
06-26-05, 23:32
I went to one of those years back. I guess they are like AMPS. The madam brought out the line up and I chose this black girl. We went into the back room and she started modeling some "lawn g-ray". She told me to get comfortable. I told her to pull my Richard out be she wouldnt.

She seemed pretty cool, so I just asked her can we phuck. She was like I dont get down like that. Shid I was out, I dont remember how much I pais, but I do remember it was to much to not have busted a grape or a nut. How has anyone else experience been at these joints. I vowed to never go back to a nude modeling -AMP.

Amplifier
06-27-05, 10:47
Hulk,

You must have gone to one of those nude modeling places. I've been to one before, and it's just a glorified version of a strip club and a big waste of time.

At an AMP, you get the whole experience believe me.

Amplifier
06-27-05, 10:53
Those are good tips but it's not nearly as complicated as you can imagine.

My biggest (contrary) advice is once the girl enters the room, get the tip straight out of the way. If you've never been to the spa of choice, tell her you want "everything."

If you wait until after the massage, you're going to have an awkward moment where you're aroused, discussing menu and price, and then she's going to have to leave the room to get the C. It shoots the mood all to hell.

Just get it out of the way and you have a seamless transition from massage and into full service.

Member #3880
06-27-05, 11:08
How has anyone else experience been at these joints. I vowed to never go back to a nude modeling -AMP.In my experience it has been a major rip off, they say they dont get down, but they all do if you drop like 5 to a G. No b!#%$ is worth that in my book. So I stay away, and no, there are no modeling studios that I would recommend to anyone for any reason.

North Texas
06-27-05, 21:28
Hulk,

You must have gone to one of those nude modeling places. I've been to one before, and it's just a glorified version of a strip club and a big waste of time.

At an AMP, you get the whole experience believe me.

I agree, there is a BIG differnece in AMP's vs nude models or even escorts as far as that goes. I have always gotten FS from an AMP and rarely from escorts or models. This is why the pages back doesn't work well for me, I don't trust the Non - Asian articles - they all seem to be rip offs or LE to me so I stay away.

!NT

North Texas
06-27-05, 21:34
I checked out Stacy's massage, but only because I saw their billboard. I wasn't sure what kind of place it was, and I've never been to one, so after seeing the front desk lady ( some fat black, non-pleasant lady), I decided to leave and get some info.

Could you guys please list the name and address or intersection of the place. :)

Read the posts, several places are mentioned. If all else fails drive South on Harry Hines to Northwest Expressway and side roads between Harry Hines and IH35. You'll find several to choose from.
Pick up a copy of the free paper or go ot thier website, everything you need to know is there.

!NT

Amplifier
06-28-05, 11:42
My advice is to drive all the way east on Royal Lane, one block east of I-35 and take a right (north) on Emerald. You will see at least half a dozen AMPs there, all with the same general menu and rates. But you better like Korean.

Amplifier
06-28-05, 11:46
5 to a G at an AMP? I don't know what AMP you must have gone to. Hopefully, you're just talking about the nude studios.

I guarantee and stake any small reputation I have on this board that you can go to any AMP at Emerald and Royal and get a shower, massage, and FS with one of the most beautiful Asians you've ever seen for less than 2. That is assuming that the monger isn't acting all nervous and twitchy like he's LE, that the monger is not drunk, and that the monger is not acting like a complete a-hole.

Waw Dog
06-28-05, 13:59
What up Brothas of the Forum!! I wanted to share my one adventure at an AMP that I had about two years ago. My personal trainer wanted to do somethang nice for me since I had achieved my goals in my workout plan. So he decided to take me to an AMP called April's Bath on 35 and Commonwealth. It is off the freeway and you cany miss it.

I hooked up with a chick named BeBe. She was korean and she was tight as hell. My trainer told me to go in and say I had been there before(though I hadnt) and ask to see the line-up of girls. All of them were very tight,but BeBe was the tightest of them all. I paid two jacksons for 30mins. She was fine with solid D-cups,long blk hair and a nice petite body. She had a sexy accent to go with it. She gave me a nice shower and massage,but I felt like she was rushing me(thats a no no) and it felt like assembly line style. She asked me in the room straight up what I wanted. I reply,everything and she wanted five jacksons. I thought to myself that this is TOO F@#KING HIGH for me,but my trainer gave me the correct amount of cheese. She gave an average bj and her monkey was as loose and beat up worse than that Gatti guy that Mayweather whipped up on.

That was my last time going to an AMP and I believe that it was a waste of money. I am lover of the sw because those girls(in my view) are more willing to do what you want at a lower rate. I have learned that most escorts,AMP chicks are not trained in the art of sucking and f@#king a man down cause most men are just so excited about being with a top tier woman. Many of them dont have to put their best efforts forward and that is a shame in my book. Maybe my adventure was a one-time thang,but I wouldnt recommend the AMP's usually you have big cheese and dont want to go home saying"damn this b@#ch screwed da dogcrap out of me.

WAW DOG OUT!!!!!!

Amplifier
06-28-05, 18:16
I just prefer AMP's, and while the price is higher, there is also less risk than on the street. You pay for your insurance sometimes. I go into it knowing the LE risk is lowand the menu is full, and I leave not worrying about what might have been left in my car.

Plus, and the big addition here, is that I absolutely love, adore, and crave Asian women. I've had something like 20 in my life and am shooting for triple digits.

As far as Waw's experience, most times I don't have a problem with a girl getting into the session and can usually make them O. You just have to talk to them a little bit and make them feel special.

Smooth TX
06-30-05, 16:09
Just pick-up Oberver dallas @most wally worlds, check the back pages, there you will find some AMP address. Same places amplifier mentioned.

Stay safe,

Smooth Tx

Bbond
07-01-05, 11:07
My advice is to drive all the way east on Royal Lane, one block east of I-35 and take a right (north) on Emerald. You will see at least half a dozen AMPs there, all with the same general menu and rates. But you better like Korean.

Turning right or left on Emerald, off Royal Lane, will reveal several AMPs.

WileyCoyote1
07-01-05, 22:14
A very good list is at d f w n i t e s . c o m (remove spaces) under studios , I am not from dallas so I know nothing of the places. Sorry Jackson if posting the link is a problem feel free to delete this post.

Wiley

jajee
07-02-05, 11:54
I thought it was about time to drop by and give an update.

For those of you who don't remember me (it's been a while) I'm an AMP devotee and have sworn off the street scene (and don't miss it--too many close calls).

There are tons of good AMP's in Dallas, and if you haven't gone to one, I'd highly recommend it over every other type of service. But my personal favorites haven't changed. I still prefer April's and May's on the Southbound service road of 35/183 just South of Mockingbird (just past Yokohama and Swedish institute).

I do not recommend Lily which is just around the corner anymore, they've had some sort of change, and things have been terrible since (and they're closed right now for remodelling). I'll let you know if it's better when they reopen if they have new management, otherwise there's no reason to bother.

Aprils:

Aprils has been remodelled, which is nice, because that was the only knock against it. The girls have always been great, as has the service, and the manegement, but the place was a little run down and a few mongers were shy of going there because of the looks. But all of my buddies who soldiered on have reported back with smiles just as predicted. But now it's been redone so that last roadblock should be removed. It's still no Taj Mahal or anything, but it's much better. I was worried that they were under new management or something and that all the goodness was going to change. It hasn't, it's still the same group, and they're great. No complaints, ever.

Recommendations for Aprils, there are at least six or seven regular girls currently here that I have seen off and on and they're all pretty good. I haven't had a bad girl there in the last three years (I've been going there for probably seven years). The girls rotate like everywhere, but the current crew is particularly good. My personal favorites are Koko, Sue, and Angel. I'd say Bibi is the star, but good luck getting her. She's older than the other three but in really high demand. I used to see her exclusively but she's so hard to get that she actually introduced me to the other three intentionally to take care of me when she couldn't. The girls know me still as "Bibi's friend". Now I often don't even bother asking for her unless we've talked beforehand. But Koko, Sue, and Angel have all taken exceptional care of me so I can recommend them personally. The other girls are good. But I can't just tell you to ask for anybody (that's not what you want---you want the inside scoop, right). So I recommend those three. Each are different.

Angel is ultra hot and speaks perfect English, plus she's very young. She can be a little bit clinical at first, but she's so hot and her English is so refreshing that you won't mind. Her perfect English and semi-detachment might make her perfect for a first-time AMP visitor. You will be at home with her if you've never been with an Asian, or to one of these places. Then you can go to the others once you're comfortable.

Sue is the ultimate "sweety" type. She's very slow and low. My buddies melt when they talk about her. You can't help falling in love with her she's so sweet.

Koko is the ultimate GFE. The best GFE I have ever encountered at any place on Earth, with the exception of a girl I met in Bangkok outside Nana in a cafe (who I only saw for one night so I can't say if she would have held up more long term to rival Koko). Her English is bad, but she tries, and she can still make you believe the GFE even without it. She's that good. She's all-pro material to rival anyone anywhere.

Mays:

Mays is really nice. It's still relatively new so if you're scared off by the shadyness of some AMPs, dont worry about Mays, it's nice. They also have huge cool-looking VIP rooms, but I don't see the value in paying the premium (but if you're a Pimp, go for it). May's makes you feel safe. So if that's your concern, go there.

I have seen three or four girls there and they weren't bad. No complaints. One I remember in particular was Candy. She's a little older, but she was really nice and provided a great service. I've only seen her twice, but both were quality visits. There was only one bad girl there that I know of, but the last time I asked about her (if she was still there) Candy told me the manager fired her because of complaints.

I lean towards Aprils 80% of the time. Mays is a nice change, but Aprils is my baseline from which I judge everything else. I have probably been to just about every AMP in Dallas, and Aprils is my favorite still, it has been for a long time.

I have a few requests:

If you want to name-drop to get good service, that's fine, I don't mind at all (I get to feel like a bigshot). But don't use my name, they don't know it anyway. Tell them that "Bibi's Friend with the Audi" recommended her. That's how they know me. It's weird how they label people, but that's my tagline apparently. It might get you VIP service, it might not. It definitely won't hurt you. But don't BS them and tell them you're a close personal friend of mine either, they'll know you're full of it. Just tell them the truth, that you know me from online and I recommended her. To be perfectly honest I don't want to be associated too closely with guys I don't know, if you know what I mean. It could hurt my reputation if some guy treated her like crap or something. And don't go there drunk. They all hate that. There's nothing worse for these girls than to have to deal with drunk yeahoos to earn a living. I've spent a lot of time being respectful of these girls and getting respect in return.

I know that almost all of the guys who come here are the cream of the crop as far as Mongers go, let's keep it that way. Jackson's "built it so we will come" (pun intended). Let's keep it going the right way.

Happy hunting. :)Hello! How are you? :)

I am gonna try April and May but can you tell me the price?

How much are they gonna charge me for HJ, BJ, and FS.

Thank you!

Amplifier
07-02-05, 13:39
Be wary of the studios. Those nude modeling places just aren't worth it. You pay AMP/escort prices for a glorified all nude lap dance and then have to give yourself a happy ending.

Do not confuse the studio with the AMP. Those that have been to both can tell you they are worlds apart. I've been to probably over a dozen AMPs in my lifetime, and I've only come away disappointed twice, once I've mentioned on another thread on this board, and once several years ago in Louisiana.

Amplifier
07-03-05, 19:41
Anyone ever had a menage at an AMP? I've heard of this on that "other site" but I think every one of those guys heads to that particular spa. Thanks, but the "less busy" spa is the one for me.

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can line up this experience at one of my regular houses, probably in October when big bonus time rolls around. It will probably set me back $$$$.

Coxslinger
07-05-05, 11:41
Has anyone heard anything going down at the Sweedish Institue in the past few weeks. I have a semi-reliable source that has informed me that one of his cousins and friends were chased out (by women with bats) of the place some time ago. Odds are they were drunk and disorderly, but none the less, I am trying to set the record straight. I have never been there but have read many good things about the service there.

Coxslinger

WileyCoyote1
07-05-05, 20:05
The link has over 40 nude salons of which most are amp's.(phone#s and addresses) I do agree about the non amp rip off studios. Only trying to help.-Wiley

Graf 61
07-06-05, 17:55
Anyone ever had a menage at an AMP?Several times, though admittedly not in the DFW area. I've been to one of the AMPs there a few times, but didn't do a multi-girl. I've done two-girl sessions several times in Louisville, and one three-girl. Those were all girls I knew fairly well working at a place I had been to many times. Sadly, it's now closed - along with most of the others in the area - and the girls are gone.

It will probably set me back $$$$.Maybe, but maybe not as much as you fear. You can usually get the second girl for the normal price of the tip, but sometimes less. At my late, lamented, favorite haunt, some of the girls would join in for only 3xJackson. Once again, these were girls I knew well and whose lifestyles I had supported for some time.

Member #3880
07-07-05, 18:49
"Maybe, but maybe not as much as you fear. You can usually get the second girl for the normal price of the tip, but sometimes less. At my late, lamented, favorite haunt, some of the girls would join in for only 3xJackson. Once again, these were girls I knew well and whose lifestyles I had supported for some time....."

Yeah I agree, esp if you get to know the girls first. One time I got a menage for 4 jacksons from a homegrown amp/semi-regs that i knew. Do your home work and you wont be set back a quarter of that much.

Best Tx Monger
07-07-05, 19:23
Well my little minions ! Reported on a recent broad by the name of "Mariah." Now this bish is not a thoroughbred but she gave me an exceptional bare bj, somewhat of a porcelain face. Now hear me out! She is not a succulent piece of flesh but tolerable nonetheless.

Called her up last night to see what she was up to. She said that she was about to leave for the Swedish Institute.

I thought that she officed out of Harry Hines once in a while but she said that the time that I caught up with her, was just by coincide and that she was headed home and was passing by there to see if she could make a little extra money.

She told me that they DO fs at the Swedish Institute. I told her how much she would cost me up there and she said $150. She told me that if i wanted to meet with her before she went to work it would be 100 T'Macs, which is what I had paid last time.

I was not in desperate need of dumping my seed and told her that I would catch up with her some other time since she only had like an hour before she needed to report to work. She said that once she went to the Institute she would NOT be able to get out there until she had completed at least 8 hours.

The above info was provided by Yours Truly!

Amplifier
07-08-05, 09:46
Thanks for the insight.

There are a few girls that I keep tabs with, so I will work that angle.

Graf 61
07-08-05, 18:50
Anyone ever had a menage at an AMP? It might need mentioning that many (most?) spa girls aren't going to touch each other, so if that's what you've got in mind, a re-think is in order.

Now if you're only interested in them attending to your needs, then you're in business.

SuperD
07-09-05, 19:03
My advice is to drive all the way east on Royal Lane, one block east of I-35 and take a right (north) on Emerald. You will see at least half a dozen AMPs there, all with the same general menu and rates. But you better like Korean.I agree. I could not believe the selection at Ace last night around 6pm. At least 15 to choose from - all 8s and up! It was tough to choose. Did not pick a bad one but happy ending did happen!

Nightwing88
07-10-05, 17:46
Hello! How are you? :)

I am gonna try April and May but can you tell me the price?

How much are they gonna charge me for HJ, BJ, and FS.

Thank you!It's been about two months since I've journeyed back to Dallas for business. But, I've paid $.4 for 30 minutes and $$ for 60 minutes. Each time, we had FS. However, with 60 minutes, I've had a much more relaxing experience. The girl focuses more on massage, and in some instances, will have FS with me again. Sorry, I don't know the prices for HJ and BJ. Never did just that!

Also, if you go to Mays, check out a girl named Wan or One. I visited her a total of 3 times. Each time, the action got wilder and wilder, and she could be an ATF for me!

Nightwing

Nightwing88
07-10-05, 19:16
A very good list is at d f w n i t e s . c o m (remove spaces) under studios , I am not from dallas so I know nothing of the places. Sorry Jackson if posting the link is a problem feel free to delete this post.

WileyHi there. You may also want to try out www. dfw escapes.com. (remove two spaces in the middle. Lots of good pictures, and it's how I found a lot of places in Dallas.

By the way, would highly recommend Gina's Bath, on Sharp Street off Irving Blvd. I had a girl there once called Sonia who was unbelievable. Bolt on 36D's, spoke great English, and had great FS. In addition, I also frequent Aprils and Mays at 3131 Stemmons. They are all nearby each other.

Nightwing

Big Kahuna
07-10-05, 20:03
Super D,

I concur.

Check your message. I sent you my choice for Ace.

BK

I agree. I could not believe the selection at Ace last night around 6pm. At least 15 to choose from - all 8s and up! It was tough to choose. Did not pick a bad one but happy ending did happen!

jajee
07-12-05, 04:15
Thank you for information!

I appreciate it :)

ArchieLeach
07-13-05, 15:48
Nightwing, I'm cracking up.

You're about the third guy who told me that. About a month ago I asked one of my regular girls about her, who she was, and she pointed her out. I knew her from seeing her in there before and she knew who I was from all the other girls so I decided to check her out.

She's pretty much what you described. She's a little wildcat. I would definitely recommend her although I don't know as much about her as some of the other girls. But she was definitely a keeper. I think her name is "One", pronounced just like the number.

Graf 61 is dead-on about the menage a trois. The girls will give you a good little show and take care of you. They will make the "appearance" of getting it on with each other, but they're not really into it. Don't expect one to go tongue deep into a hole or anything and tear it up. That's just not their thing.

But it's a nice little change of pace. I've paid just an extra tip on most occassions when I've done it. But I prefer solo time.

Swedish Institute: The phrase "your mileage pay vary" sums it up best. If you have a good realtionship with a hottie, you're in business, or if you catch a girl in a good mood, it can be great. But as often as not, I've found them detached, a little nuts, strung out, or just apathetic. There's something about white girls in this business that seems to be too much for them to handle. They have issues. But I like them on occassion as a change. But dealing with their issues and attitudes gets old.

ArchieLeach
07-17-05, 05:32
I went to May's again on the 13th and saw One again (good experience) and got some more info.

You know, she's not the best looking girl there (I noticed that again) but she really is worth it. There's some confusion about her name though, because I have heard them call her Candy too. Apparently the other girl Candy was there first, so when this girl came (her name was Candy too) she changed it to One to stop confusion. But people refer to her as both Candy and One. The other Candy is gone now (as of this week) so its not an issue any more.

I think I'll slot her in the rotation with Koko Angel and Sue at Aprils. The others are still my favorites, but this One (pun intended) grows on you.

Acapulco Spa:

Do any of you guys know about the problems at Acapulco? It's been on the news a lot. They really hit that place hard. I'm not that familiar with the place personally, but I hear it was a white girl place. It was shut down for a while, but it's open again.

Rizzo
07-19-05, 04:41
Anyone been to the place at Harry Hines just north of Empire Central? Some Greek name. I hate to walk into place that has not been spoke of, they make me a bit nervous. Perhaps someone on this list has more balls than I with these places. I am also having a hard time with the cash descriptions, I have dropped as much as $300 and it was worth it, and as little as $150 and it was worth it. Is there cheaper?

Nightwing88
07-20-05, 23:37
Glad you're having a good time with the One! (or is she Neo from the Matrix?). Do yourself a favor and do the $200 (one hour special) with her. It is a nice experience. I agree with you on the looks. However, I don't mind paying the price when the service is so nice!

Did anyone notice also that the salons at 3131 Stemmons are called April's and May's. Also, I think there used to be a salon called June's around the corner, but it closed down. Any bets on July's and August opening up soon?

Lastly, you'll notice that there is a condom store next store to April's and May's. Anybody ever get action in there?

Nightwing

Luvyoungskanks
07-24-05, 23:03
Hey guys,

I'm passing thru dallas in a couple of weeks and I'd like to know if any of the mp's have latina's working in them?

Thanx

Silver Lanter
08-07-05, 14:10
Ok I am Hooked. I read through the past post and was worried about being a first timer going in to the AMP. However None of the Rules Applied! I went to Tokyo Spa, met Yumi and Sophia. These Girls were FINE!!!! They both took me for the $40 30 min deal and washed me down from the rooter to the tooter! I dont know if the other was in training and that is why i got two but i didnt care. After the shower the massage me back in the room, and then she asked me if i wanted anything else. First it was 200 for FS but then she said 80 for both of them. I was like HELL YEAH! It was fantastic. And they were romantic and cleaned up afterwards! YOu cant Beat that! Fuck the SW thang this is much safer and the girls are much better. Yeah it may cost more but the best things in life are not cheap!

I went back two days later just to see if the same would go down and it did. But this time they were like old friends and the experince just got wetter and wilder. and they stayed with the same price we negotiated last time. And this time they were slow and did not rush at all. I even learned some Korean! Thats my place from now on! I am off the street thang!

Inca79
08-09-05, 02:21
Hit Dallas this weekend and after hearing about how great the AMP scene was I decided to pay a visit. I had my mind made up on going to April's, since it had the best reviews. I got to the part off of 35 at Royal but could not, for the life of me, find April's. I might be the dumbest person ever but I just couldn't find the place. I literally drove around for more than an hour. After almost giving up I decided to check out the Ginza spa, the light was on (it was 4:30am by the time I found it). Didn't like what I saw and left. After almost giving up I decided to take a peek at the stretch of spas next door, in the next lot. I noticed a lot of cars so I figured this must be a good place to try.

I went to the first door on the left and walked in. Got a make-shift lineup and saw a hot Korean with an unreal body. Her name was Suzy and after taking some time to warm up to me we went wild. She gave a decent massage and great BBBJ for a short time (which I could barely handle). Before I knew it she was getting the cover ready. I put a stop to it and flipped her onto her back. After some DATY and kissing all over her body she was ready to burst. Some doggie and mish later and we were both spent and cuddling. I couldn't believe my luck after nearly giving up on the night. She kept asking me to come back the next day and I seriously thought about it and was almost ready to go back but after a night of drinking I was too tired to make the 20 minute drive to that part of town. Looking back I regret not returning.

Anybody know the name of the place I went to? I saw no sign to identify it, either that or I was too tired to notice. I do know how to get there, that won't be forgotten any time soon. Hopefully when I go back in November Suzy will still be there. Of course she will, it's my dream so she has to be.

Hulk Hercules
08-09-05, 10:06
I imagine some of these girls might be good wifey material. I mean I wouldnt do it but then again I wouldnt DATY with any of these women either. They probably would keep a clean house and cook. They also will screw you good and give you baths. Most importantly they dont know much English so they cant talk your head off. Plus, they are alot more submissive than American women. You never know they also are probably pretty faithful. They probably are bisexual and wouldnt mind you having some pieces on the side-like their friends.

If you took them out of the game, they would be indebted to you 4ever. Most of them travel the country from Amp to Amp. They probably are not citizens so you would have to knock em up and marry them. Come to think of it it may not be such a bad idea. Hollar I am headed to an AMP- to get my mail order bride. I even heard some will pay you a fee to marry them and help them to become citizens. Now thats big pimping.

LoveLOS
08-09-05, 19:18
I imagine some of these girls might be good wifey material. HH, I do hope you are fucking kidding, right? Unless your prenups are pretty solid, and you got nothin better to do with your time and money, the plan could get sketchy after the honeymoon. But yes, most would marry if you could replace the money they are making and give them a decent lifestyle... Not too sure of that faithful part, their training may be weak in that area. :p

You can take the girl out of the AMP, but not the other way around...

LL

Rather than a new post, I edited to add my 2¢ on the Dog's comments:

What up FAM!! I just wanted to weigh in on AMP's. I always say that if you have the cheese to be pleased,than go for it. But I have been to only one AMP in my 20+ years on this earth and it was not all it was cracked up to be. The name of the place was April's Bath off of 35 and Commonwealth. The chicks name was BeBe and she was fine as hell but she was rushing me and her pootie tang was so loose and as beat up worst than the Dallas Cowboys Secondary. That was all it took for me to get the message on the AMP's.

So if you have the cash to spend between 7 and 10 jacksons than I say nike and just do it,but I love the sw's. They are more willing to do what you want than a AMP chick. Da AMPs chick think that are too pretty and upscale to get down with the great fury and anger of a nasty girl. And believe me,I love doing the nasty. Just my two cents guys.

Be careful,aware,and safe. Remember guys,I have red reports about AMP's being raided by them folks. WATCH YO ASSES BROTHAS!!!

WAW DOG OUT!!!!

I have to admit that DC AMPs and Dallas AMPs may or may not be on even par, and further that YMMV is always the guiding principle when dealing with a female, hooker or otherwise.

I also understand the possibility that one mediocre AMP experience in a mongering career that probably has a major cash flow issue would obviously color the War Dogs opinion. Dog, I urge you, especially as you age and money becomes less an issue, that you reconsider your position.

I cannot comprehend the notion that a SW is more accomodating and willing to provide more services than an AMP girl at a Full Service establishment. The primary exception being anal... The AMP girl willingly provides virtually all other services in a much cleaner and SAFER environment despite the very occasional bust. Not like playing cat and mouse with LEOs and trying to stay safe while dealing with crack hos and pimps.

The following links are some of the more detailed, and in some cases, amusing, AMP tales I noted in DC over the past three months. One thread, the reports generally are about an above average provider, all of whom have become temporaty "stars" on the DC AMP scene. If you see great reports, seek out that provider and chances are good YOUR MILEAGE WILL NOT VARY...

Not all are my posts, but mine are included because I often play the SW and the AMP scene on the SAME REPORT. I do both, but the AMP trip almost always wins in the final analysis.

Enjoy the reads...
May 25, LoveLOS
June 8, Laxman #2
June 11, LoveLOS
June 25, LoveLOS
July 2, Mr Boh
July 6, moonview
July 13, moonview
July 24, DCrez
August 9, miketterpfan
August 10, moonview
August 12, LoveLOS

Waw Dog
08-09-05, 21:58
What up FAM!! I just wanted to weigh in on AMP's. I always say that if you have the cheese to be pleased,than go for it. But I have been to only one AMP in my 20+ years on this earth and it was not all it was cracked up to be. The name of the place was April's Bath off of 35 and Commonwealth. The chicks name was BeBe and she was fine as hell but she was rushing me and her pootie tang was so loose and as beat up worst than the Dallas Cowboys Secondary. That was all it took for me to get the message on the AMP's.

So if you have the cash to spend between 7 and 10 jacksons than I say nike and just do it,but I love the sw's. They are more willing to do what you want than a AMP chick. Da AMPs chick think that are too pretty and upscale to get down with the great fury and anger of a nasty girl. And believe me,I love doing the nasty. Just my two cents guys.

Be careful,aware,and safe. Remember guys,I have red reports about AMP's being raided by them folks. WATCH YO ASSES BROTHAS!!!

WAW DOG OUT!!!!

Big Kahuna
08-11-05, 12:20
Inca79 ,

Check your message I sent you the answer your looking for.

BK

Hit Dallas this weekend and after hearing about how great the AMP scene was I decided to pay a visit. I had my mind made up on going to April's, since it had the best reviews. I got to the part off of 35 at Royal but could not, for the life of me, find April's. I might be the dumbest person ever but I just couldn't find the place. I literally drove around for more than an hour. After almost giving up I decided to check out the Ginza spa, the light was on (it was 4:30am by the time I found it). Didn't like what I saw and left. After almost giving up I decided to take a peek at the stretch of spas next door, in the next lot. I noticed a lot of cars so I figured this must be a good place to try.

I went to the first door on the left and walked in. Got a make-shift lineup and saw a hot Korean with an unreal body. Her name was Suzy and after taking some time to warm up to me we went wild. She gave a decent massage and great BBBJ for a short time (which I could barely handle). Before I knew it she was getting the cover ready. I put a stop to it and flipped her onto her back. After some DATY and kissing all over her body she was ready to burst. Some doggie and mish later and we were both spent and cuddling. I couldn't believe my luck after nearly giving up on the night. She kept asking me to come back the next day and I seriously thought about it and was almost ready to go back but after a night of drinking I was too tired to make the 20 minute drive to that part of town. Looking back I regret not returning.

Anybody know the name of the place I went to? I saw no sign to identify it, either that or I was too tired to notice. I do know how to get there, that won't be forgotten any time soon. Hopefully when I go back in November Suzy will still be there. Of course she will, it's my dream so she has to be.

Mr Cleanest
08-12-05, 11:36
I'll be on a business trip in Dallas next week. Can anyone pls let me know of AMP providers who BBBJ. CIM is even better and WS is the best! Multiple pops is great too. Thanks! Just for reference, Julie in Tokyo Spa in Everett, WA, does this and she's one of my all time faves.

North Texas
08-12-05, 20:15
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8930920/

Dallas is cracking down on the AMPS. Those of you that frequent the ones on Emerald might want to lay low or find another location for a while.
I'm gonna have to check on my regular in N. Dallas now that I have seen this.

!NT

Garthy
08-12-05, 23:35
I heard on the news that 40 people got busted at the AMPs in the area. Still, I am not in town that long and I went out and found the "Pink Spa" 2018 W NW Hwy #B-3. It is right near a burger place and a lingerie store. I knew it was risky, but I went anyway.

I was met at the door by "Kim" and a dog. Kim is a very very beautiful Korean girl with a lovely face and a perfect figure. I took an hour for .6. I got a great table shower with full attention to all body parts. She seemed very persistant about scrubbing my backside (not something that particularly floats my boat). All in all, a great table shower. We then proceeded to the room.

I left 1.4 on the table and she left the room and came back wearing only a towel. She shedded this. I must admit, I was very pleased with her goods. She had an absolutely PERFECT rock-hard figure. Small, firm tits with nice nipples and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Man, she was smoking. She gave me a nice all-body oral massage and then snuck a condom on me with her mouth. She told me she did not like the taste of the condom. I hinted that BBBJ would solve that, but she would not go for it. She then climed on board in RCG and then CG (until she got exhausted). We then switched to doggy and then missionary. I made full use of my time and loved feeling her hard body as I pumped.

When I finished, she curled up next to me (in spooning position) and we did some cuddling and talking. I definately went way over my hour. She was smoking hot and although I am not much of an AMP person, I was completely pleased with the service I received.

I know that the cops are busting AMPs in this area, but there are SO MANY. I may have to move to Dallas if this is par for the course. Man, Kim was a hot chick and worth every penny and more!

Be safe, Dallas.

Inca79
08-13-05, 01:32
I can't believe that story. As it turns out, the place I hit was one section down from the Tokyo Spa, not the Ginza Spa. I figured it out as soon as I read that report about the raids (and remembering taking the royal lane exit off of 35 East and the spas being right off the ramp). I can't believe the luck. I suppose I should be happy this didn't go down a week earlier. It still sucks because I'm pretty sure my dream girl Suzy is on a bus back to Cali or to some other random AMP in this country that I'll never find. So much for looking forward to going back to Dallas in a few months.

Best Tx Monger
08-14-05, 00:16
A little known for you folks that don't watch NBC news or listen to the local radio stations, there were 44 gals arrested in reference to massage parlors.

All sorts of charging, it was reported that some of these immigrant gals owed $15k to their 'coyote.' Kind of sad when you get thinking about it but we all have to chose our battles in life.

The report stated that the investigation started in December of 2004 and the arrest had been a compilation of substantial self-incriminating evidence. I did not catch the name of plaza, all that they said was that it was in NW Dallas.

I rarely do the AMP 'thang,' since I always get dissapointed, plus the sw scene is more risking and challenging. To be honest with you, but above all myself, I like that more, to a certain but yet limited extent.

Needless to say, just wanted to give you AMP fans the latest news so that you wouldn't get caught with your pants down.

Regards,

Garthy
08-14-05, 01:05
Inca,

You can ALWAYS believe my posts.

I am happy to share her number with you. Kim is dynamite! And Pink Spa was not raided.

Jeep39
08-14-05, 22:47
Hey,

Went by Tokyo and the whole section is yellow tapped off. Closed for business. I only went there once because the service wasnt' good, but on the other end of Emrald I hit those about once a month.

I went to the other end of Emrald today and had second thoughts and left the area. The Feds will be back to close that section of SPA's down soon. I don't want to get caught in the middle of that. They will hit that whole section at once, so don't be there, unless you want your picture in the news.

Be careful, and try to think with the right head.

Good Sport
08-15-05, 22:35
I went by Nagoya at 6AM, last week -- before the shutdowns on Friday. I was looking for a place that advertised to be open 24/7 that really was open (Lily on Stemmons was closed). I saw Nagoya on the way and so came on back, since I did not have a lot of time to check them all out. Oasis, next door to Nagoya, was also open. So I get there and my hostess is not a youngin'. Neigther am I, but she was somewhere between me and my mother's age (I'm in my lower 40s). Well, I decided I was there and made the best of it. She did pretty good, but there was an upsale to $160...and no CIM or even COT. So I have had mucho better spa service, just what is available at 6AM, however, especially now, remains to be seen. I should have stepped next door to Oasis and seen what was there.

aeromarine
08-19-05, 23:45
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8930920/

Dallas is cracking down on the AMPS. Those of you that frequent the ones on Emerald might want to lay low or find another location for a while. I'm gonna have to check on my regular in N. Dallas now that I have seen this.

!NTI usually get down Dallas a couple times a year for business. I was surprised to hear about the raids last week. I am planning to go to Dallas in a couple of weeks, so I hope things are quiet. In the meantime, can anyone tell which places in additional to Tokyo Spa has been shut-down? Would it be safer to avoid the Emerald area all together. Thanks for the heads-up fellow mongers.

North Texas
08-20-05, 07:18
Aeromarine...I would avoid the Emerald area all together. From what I have heard on the news this was a collective effort by several LE agencies. One would expect that once they get the girls they busted further along in the process they will strike again especially since they confiscated over $300K!

I would look for those off the beaten path or independents. THey can be found in the observer or other sites. Caution here to....I've called several of the ads listed and some sound like a trap....when they say "call me from your cell phone when you are close" sounds like a really bad idea to me.

!NT

Good Sport
08-21-05, 08:05
....when they say "call me from your cell phone when you are close" sounds like a really bad idea to me.

!NTNT,

This is fairly common for Indies. I can not think of one who has not asked this on the first meeting.

DFWdude
08-21-05, 09:50
NT-

Gotta be REAL careful with the independant ads also. A friend of mine in California got busted in one. He called the ad, set up an appointment then went to the apartment and the whole thing was a sting operation. He got his new BMW confiscated, a $3,000 fine, 200 hours of community service, has to attend a series of classes. All this BEFORE his wife got her turn (soon to be ex).

Hulk Hercules
08-21-05, 13:59
To make matters worst on Friday I saw a Fox 4 report that out of the 44 asian women arrested 8 tested positve for "TB". All the officers that got in contact with them were sent out for tests. If you went to one of these you might want to get yourself checked.

Big Kahuna
08-21-05, 15:00
To make matters worst on Friday I saw a Fox 4 report that out of the 44 asian women arrested 8 tested positve for "TB". All the officers that got in contact with them were sent out for tests. If you went to one of these you might want to get yourself checked.

HH,

Be careful of the information because I know that in Korea they use a live TB vaccine that gives a false positive test for TB here in the US.

The only way to confrim TB is by a chest X-ray

I agree its best to get checked out and be safe then sorry.

BK

stealth2920
08-22-05, 16:54
Damn this is bad news about the bust. I just went to Ace before the bust and met Combie (or something like that). She didn't look 20 and had a hot body. Spent an hour enjoying every inch. Now she is probably on a slow boat back to Korea. What happens to these girls? Shipped back? I'm sure with the money involved those spa's will be back into full swing as soon as they get a new inventory. Unless the city doesn't let them open. You usually see enforcement like this during election time. In California anyway where I just moved from. Must be some pressure somewhere unless that confiscated money is too good to pass up to put in the city coffers. Any body been to any of them since the raid?

Best Tx Monger
08-25-05, 20:00
This is no AMP but you can get laid. Went there and saw a regular that I had not seen in a while. She used to stroll the Harry Hines track back in the days but is now working there. She is 5-3, 135lbs, 36dd, all for $100. Goes there by the name Mandi.

She is on that other site e**s dot commercial and is under the name Misty if you know what web page I mean. She is an extremely good lay, again NOT a AMP but a place to find FS. Of course be ready to pay the price.

lukin4luv
08-31-05, 19:52
Since most my regulars are all shutdown, I went to flora spa last Friday. But the lady looked all nervous and asked me to come back in couple of hours. It was already midnight and called it a night. I never tried April's or Hawaii places or that area. Are they still up?
Also, over the weekend, I happened to drive by Spring creek near 75. There is a place upstairs called 'Bali Spa'. I am not sure if it is what I am looking for.

Anyone tried this place before?

Thanks much for your feedback.

Dtmonger1818
09-01-05, 20:17
Does anyone remember Cindy from Choice One Massage at 13345 North Central Expressway across from Texas Instrument? Cute face, b cups, nice ass, about 5feet 6inches, shoulder length hair, shaved kitty, and slightly crooked teeth. Excellent gfe provider. She was working till last march or april. Recent sighting in Washington DC at Downtown massage. Any reviews or comments?

Thanks

lukin4luv
09-05-05, 15:15
I tried the Bali spa Friday night. Looked like an AMP setup, but service was disappointing. Hefty cover - $80, supposedly for massage. I thought that was expensive, but went ahead anyway assuming I was going to get a decent massage. That was a huge mistake....Ended up no massage at all and was aksing tips for hj. I left a $20 on the table, shouldn't have. Ended up getting little topless action, she offered after not being able to finish me off. Too much dough for not much in return. Don't even bother with this one guys.
Have to try a better place next time.

Later

Smooth TX
09-06-05, 11:36
Yea, same here went there a couple of month back, massage was so, so.

Did 1/2 hr, .4, used shower alone, no TS. Only gave .3 for her effort (lack their of) pisses me off when they ask for more, and try to look over your billfold. Any way one lady at time I went, give her...

Looks: 7
Massage: 5
Tech skils: 3
Repeat: 0

Smooth TX
09-08-05, 18:30
Been a while, sence I last visited my #1 place in Plano, they moved to a new location of 15th. Went in asked for the new girl, Lili I did not like to $ hungry.

Mamasan said that they have changed policy and want .6 + .4 up front.

The new gal was not avail for the next 10min, so I went for snake next door, told her to hold my spot. Then I got call to head back to the office.

Well, I still have my policy, no service, no pay. She has to earn the .4, I dont give credit.

I headed back, least to say the place just when down a few notches on my list.

Smooth Tx

aeromarine
09-13-05, 18:16
Returned to Dallas for a 2 day business trip and after reading all the news about the AMP raids, I was a little hesitant to go to the local AMP. However, after driving through the usual neighborhood, I see that they were mostly open for business with cars parked outside. So, I thought what the heck, let's give it a try...of course, my other head was doing all the thinking.

Anyway, at the very least, I could just get a very sensual legit one hour massage, right?

Tried a place on NW highway, not far from the main Emerald drag. (Don't want to give away names, but you can PM if you want to know more; seniors only.)

Anyway, it seems like it was business as usual except for a couple of minor things. For example, while I was being washed up, the girl asked me "can I touch it?" Nnow that was a first! In my 10+ years of MP mongering, they never ask, they just do i't. I believe it part of a test, 'cause if you freak, then you must be LE. Secondly, the mama-san kept saying words of caution in Korean and the girl left a couple of times to reply to the mama-san. (I can understand a tiny bit of Korean) Third, two other girls and the mama-san took turns peeking through the shower curtains to see who I was..there I was standing there all lathered up, d**k hanging, while my girl is at my feet washing my ass. I felt like I was a side show. But, I didn't flinch, I just smiled when they peeked.

Got back to the room, hugged my girl and after some small chit-chat, she was relaxed and very receptive to my every wish. Left the usual fee and said I will be back soon. All in all, a very satisfying day.

Best Tx Monger
09-14-05, 11:23
Gents,

Last night Tues Sept 13th on WFAA Channel 8 w/ Gloria Campos and John McKay saw a report on the AMP.

The report stated althought the charge was not for prostitution directly, it was for having un-documented female therapist. In addition, since September of 2004, decoy under cover cops have been tinkering with the parlors.

At the current time as previously stated by me and others. I would highly recommend in abstaining from such places.

Regards,

Just A Monger 2
09-15-05, 03:46
Stopped by Julia's this evening, around 10:00PM. Noticed it was open, yet no one around. Kept driving. Couple of weeks back, stopped in after the general roundup. The mamasan I've known for the past year was being a total **** due to the LE activity. Have to work on some asian independents. Too addicted to asian 'tang.

JAM

lukin4luv
09-18-05, 10:34
I have been to A###l's and another one near Emarald area during past 2 weeks. I think they shipped/hid all the good ones somewhere. Service was okay, but certainly was disappointed with the quality available at these places. Also, mamasans are being extra careful with few more questions than usual.

Smooth TX
09-20-05, 16:02
Check out this place after my boys lost. It was getting late, so I stopped by m1m1 and mamasan gave me the look down. I asked for 1/2hr and if they take amx, she said yes, but later mechine was not working. I left and saw this fine looking babe 5'/D/fine a$$ standing out site another AMP. I asked they still open, she said yes. Took her in for 1/2hr, shower on your own, No TS :(, This girls was fine, opt for .4, might go for FS next time.

Rating: Massage 4 (if you call a rub down that)

Tech skills: 5

Looks: 10

PS: I might just stay with the Health Spa's for the quality massage .6 + .4 with alot more skill sets.

Smooth TX

lukin4luv
10-02-05, 08:50
Looks like it is close before I had a chance to try it... I drove by last Friday, first time I missed it. When I came around, it was obvious why I missed it. It was pitch black in the area. I don't know if it was a bust or the business is moved somewhere else.
Anyone heard anything??
Ended up trying the AMP next door...
Again loder and lower quality available... I am done with AMPs here.....

Hulk Hercules
10-02-05, 12:42
Yo SMOOTH TX am I reading your posts right. TS is for tran sexual.Yo get down like that bro? I remember that post about the donkey ass, but got dam.

Smooth TX
10-02-05, 23:06
Clarification on the TS should be Table Shower, or is it TBS ;). Ok lets get that striaght.

Whimbly
10-02-05, 23:24
I know I am butting in but I believe TS is for Table Shower. Some enjoy them in AMPs - a lady fondling your johnson making sure it is squeaky clean, Some like to get straight down to it.

Hulk Hercules
10-03-05, 12:42
Thanks for clearing that up

North Texas
10-18-05, 07:12
I was in the mood for a little AMP action yesterday so I decided to check out one listed in backpages that advertises to be at the NE. corner of Frankford and Midway. I call the chick up says she is 24 and reg rate for massage is .6.
When I get there this old ugly AMP greets me at the door so I go in and we go back to the bedroom. I ask to see the girl who is gonna give the massage and she tells me she is the only one. This chick is too ugly for premium rates so I ask if she takes visa or mastercard knowing she would say no. I tell her I need to go to the bank and will be back in 15 minutes.
There are much better AMPS out there, this isn't one of them so don't waste your time unless you like old ugly asains.

!NT

Smooth TX
10-19-05, 20:15
Good move on your part, I cant have that eighter...If she is ugly hell got to go some where else.

Reminded me of another place, where the mamasan was egly, then I ask if she had any one else. Then brought this Hot little asian, had a good time.

Makes me want to good to AMP, some time this week.

I just might stop by and see Jenn, Hopefuly the other one is not there or I'll wait on Jenn. I haven't asked her for the FS but didnt mind me massaging her. The other one didn't offer FS, wonder why?

Any way be safe,

Smooth Tx

Smooth TX
10-29-05, 11:20
Found a discreet location off I-90 near the area North Texas had mentioned but not the same, got a rub down by a Taiwanese in her early 30’s, she tried the up sell routine, I was not buy it. After the session I saw two other young ladies about a scale of 7, 8. I might have to come back and check out the 8.

Looks: 7
Massage/rub down: 5
Service: 8
Damage: .4 + .6

STx

North Texas
10-30-05, 19:35
Smooth

Was this place on Midway just south of the tollway, corner house?
If not, PM me some digits, I live in the area and could save some driving :)

!NT

kimcheeboy
10-31-05, 15:22
I was visiting Dallas and decided to check out the local AMP's. All I can say is that I'm glad I live in Honolulu. I visited all of the ones on Emerald that were still open, one on Harry Hines, and five on Northwest Hwy. None of them had a girl that I would rate above a 6 except for Pink on NW Hwy. I opted for the half hour with Coco, 5'3", 110 lbs, nice looking but a 7 at best. Service was average at best (no TS, but they do a standup shower). The only good thing was that I got away with a $60 tip...told her that that was all I brang and what I normally pay in L.A.

North Texas
11-03-05, 23:42
you are looking in the wrong places! LE has ran all the good AMPS away from the Emerald area. Try the back pages and look for independants. Quality and service is much better than the named establishments. I've met CoCo and I wouldn't do her for premium rates. Maybe a Jackson, two if seh provided good service but no way would I pay premium for her.

!NT

Smooth TX
11-09-05, 10:09
I went to this place a few weeks ago, mamasan was being a ****, didnt accept AMX / CC. But did enjoy myself at Pink next door.

Any recommendation at MiMi's? Dont know if Choise Spa is still open too?

Garthy
11-10-05, 16:32
Ok-- I love visiting Dallas. I am coming back in just a bit and had a great time my last visit in August. I never did go the AMPS by Emerald City but havve always been well served at Pink and by the Swedish Institute and a few others off the beaten path. Love a beautiful korean girl servicing me with her hands, mouth and then a little cowgirl / rev cowgirl.

From what I am reading, the golden days of Dallas are coming to an end. Please say it isn't so-- I always bring a couple grand in cash for the daily fun of a great AMP. I'll be back in a couple weeks. Any advise as to what is currently going on without naming names would be great (NO I AM NOT LE!!!!).

Be there soon-- give me some good info...

North Texas
11-16-05, 09:15
I stopped by Blue Angel last night and hooked up with Jessica. She's 25, 5'3" 110, fake boobs, good personality. I would say an 8 on AMP scale.
Sauna, Table shower, CBJ and FS all for a total of 1.4.
Only complaint is she doesn't shave her kitty. Overall experience was good. i will go back.

!NT

Best Tx Monger
11-16-05, 11:26
I stopped by Blue Angel last night and hooked up with Jessica. She's 25, 5'3" 110, fake boobs, good personality.
Only complaint is she doesn't shave her kitty. Overall experience was good. i will go back.
!NT
!NT,

I know that it is getting kinda cold and the lawn business is about to go into hibernation mode but you should have told her to mow that lawn and trimm that bush !!

stealth2920
11-19-05, 15:32
!NT,

I know that it is getting kinda cold and the lawn business is about to go into hibernation mode but you should have told her to mow that lawn and trimm that bush !!

-007Couldn't find a listing for Blue Angel. Where can I find it. Hard to fine a good place with young girls since the raids on emerald. Damn what a shame. There was so many young girls on that street.

Nexxair
11-23-05, 06:35
Hello,

Back from my business trip in Dallas. My hotel was on Stemmons Freeway so I tried the Spring's names AMP. The Mamasan is a tough woman, and because I'm French, she first tried to charge me 260 for FS!! I said I had only 140 and it was OK. Advice for visitors in Dallas: rent a car, don't go to AMP's by cab, like I did: Cab driver get a tip from the owner, but you get charged for this tip... And the tip is huge, something around 50!

Anyway, went there 4 times: Don't remember any name, but there's a litlle blond girl with a tattoo written ROME on the back, she is sexy.

Others were not that good, and they rush.

If some of you guys travel to Barcelona one day, there are wonderful brothel there, you'll pay 80 euros for 1/2 hour with a really nice and sexy girl, who take good care of customer!

Back to Dallas. AMP was a deceptive experience, so I decided to try on eros website. Got an appointment with Heather H., the add sais 200 all inclusive.

That is my best experience in Dallas, with the other one who's a fine dinner at Al Bernart's with a Kobe Filet mignon!

Have Fun!

Nexxair

North Texas
11-27-05, 17:43
Blue Angel is on Emerald just North of Commonwealth.

!NT

Just A Monger 2
11-27-05, 19:52
blue angel is across the street from the new emeralds. Just south of Royal Lane on 35. Was there last weekend. Dropped 1.4 for a woman from Thailand. Was a pleasant experience. Will definitely return. Did notice a lot of blue chit in the place.

Till Next Time,

JAM On

Smooth TX
11-29-05, 21:21
Looks like Choise1 closed down, and Bamboo now open in the same spot.
Did a fly by and ask mamasa in a smock, abut the new name. She said its not the same business as Choise1, straight massage .7 for 1hr, .5 45min, 30 for 1/2 hr. Those are priemum prices for no happy ending.

Smooth Tx

Guest123
12-04-05, 22:52
I just realized I originally posted this under the wrong thread, so I'll repost it here.
I'll be in Dallas this week on business, and will be staying near the Addison Airport. Can anyone tell me where the closest/best AMP is near this area? And is it any good? Unfortunately I won't have a rental car, so I may have to walk, take a cab if there's nothing within walking distance. Never walked to an AMP before.

Can anyone help out a traveling monger?

Guest123

Smooth TX
12-05-05, 21:28
Look in the Dallasobserver for AMPs in Addison. There's two listed, only been to one of them near the airport it was ok, massage was great and :) ending.
There is one of betline & qurum but havent been in to check it out, may be some one has.

Be safe

Smooth Tx

BingoLawn
12-05-05, 21:47
Visiting next week and would like to know the latest.

Now that elections are over, is it "safe" (a relative term, I realize) to visit AMPs again? Has LE let up? Are they still raiding? Anybody have a current list of who survived the recent raids? Did June's, Fancey's, or Hawaii survive?

Thanks for any info.

Guest123
12-06-05, 23:36
There is one on betline & qurum but havent been in to check it out, maybe some one has.

Thanks for the info Smooth. That's just down the street. I'll see if I can locate it.

Guest123

stealth2920
12-18-05, 15:10
blue angel is across the street from the new emeralds. Just south of Royal Lane on 35. Was there last weekend. Dropped 1.4 for a woman from Thailand. Was a pleasant experience. Will definitely return. Did notice a lot of blue chit in the place.

Till Next Time,

JAM OnIs it close to the places that were shutdown. I want to go next week, but I want to be able to find it easy.

el Gringo Norte
12-18-05, 16:07
I had some time to kill this weekend and stopped at Blue Angel. I left very relaxed. Establishment is clean and the help is friendly.

ciao,
eGN

DentonMonger
12-29-05, 02:17
Just wondered. It used to be one of the best, and I was thinking about going back there, but I didn't know if they were caught up in that big sting. I noticed that they got rid of their signature yellow sign, so I thought maybe the business had changed hands. Their new sign looks like the one for the other AMP in that strip. From what I remember, the other parlor was not of the same quality as June's. I'm going to try to check out some more of these places and post reviews of them so we can find the quality that we were used to.