PDA

View Full Version : Granny MILF

Pages : 1 [2]

Willy Wood
02-12-21, 13:11
I believe so.

I forget her name, but is this the Energizer Bunny working at Penny's on Beretania maybe 6-10 years ago? Mature, very fit for her ago and attracting nice body and wow, just kept going and going and going!

Trekking
02-12-21, 13:37
I forget her name, but is this the Energizer Bunny working at Penny's on Beretania maybe 6-10 years ago? Mature, very fit for her ago and attracting nice body and wow, just kept going and going and going!Energizer Bunny, aka Lisa, she was also known as Cherry when she worked with Monica in the Kaheka Street Medical Building, it was known as Co and Mo, she also worked with Hanabi, Vineyard and Nuuanu above Papa John's.

HoLeeMackerel
02-12-21, 13:47
About the take the plunge with Lisa the energizer bunny. Anything I should be warned about? Good experience? Bad experience?Go enjoy and share your experience with her. Especially want to here what you think of her pussy LOL! She good fun but I have to finish in Russian. Lucky she is very fun and skillful. Go have fun with her and let us know.

Redneck 1
02-12-21, 17:52
Energizer Bunny, aka Lisa, she was also known as Cherry when she worked with Monica in the Kaheka Street Medical Building, it was known as Co and Mo, she also worked with Hanabi, Vineyard and Nuuanu above Papa John's.Additionally, she worked at the former Crystal Healing Massage in the Wong Building, where I first met her years ago.

IQuietly
02-15-21, 18:49
I have fun with her. She is so compliant. She knows I like to cim and when she tells me to do it I just bust. I usually make it to her mouth even when I'm in her pussy. She doesn't have the boob sensitivity of almost all the other providers I have been with. Lots of squeezing and sucking.

Big Gulp
02-16-21, 19:25
Tried some granny milfs.

Mimi of Osaka. Good bb service, nice personality.

Shasha of Blue Star. Nice dirty talk, bb service, msog.

Jay of Tonbo. Covered service, good attitude, took pounding.

Heading to PCR this weekend.

Craps
02-16-21, 21:44
I have fun with her. She is so compliant. She knows I like to cim and when she tells me to do it I just bust. I usually make it to her mouth even when I'm in her pussy. She doesn't have the boob sensitivity of almost all the other providers I have been with. Lots of squeezing and sucking.Q, where is she? Contact please. Mahalos.

Trekking
02-16-21, 22:38
Tried some granny milfs.

Mimi of Osaka. Good bb service, nice personality.

Shasha of Blue Star. Nice dirty talk, bb service, msog.

Jay of Tonbo. Covered service, good attitude, took pounding.

Heading to PCR this weekend.How do these granny MILFs compare to the King street MILFs: Tomiko, Mimi, and Macy.

ClitPurser
02-17-21, 05:10
Is there a rumor anyone hearing that Moni might be coming out of retirement? Hope so.

Big Gulp
02-17-21, 14:22
I don't know how they compare. I've never been with Tomiko, Mimi, and Macy yet. I would like to try though. I think Osaka Mimi is cute, she's Vietnamese. Her personality is more the shy type. Good bb service. Shasha at Blue Star is probably the least attractive of the three I mentioned but probably offers the most service of the three. She loves to talk dirty while doing the deed which is a turn on, bb service, and offers MSOG if you ask. Jay is probably the best looking of the milfs here. She's very accommodating with her service and attitude but she's covered service if you're okay with that.

Age wise I'd put Mimi at late 40's, Shasha early 60's, and Jay at mid 50's.

BTW, there's like 3 Mimi's providing right now. Your Mimi, Osaka Mimi, and I heard there's a Angel Relaxation Mimi. Mimception.

How do these granny MILFs compare to the King street MILFs: Tomiko, Mimi, and Macy.

River Raid
02-17-21, 14:26
Which thread can I find reviews on this Moni? How old is she?

Is there a rumor anyone hearing that Moni might be coming out of retirement? Hope so.

PostOfficeMan
02-17-21, 14:33
Another good MILF to try is Angie. She was running ads on BP recently, she's located in CC. She's on the quieter side but if you talk, she'll talk. I like her service.

How do these granny MILFs compare to the King street MILFs: Tomiko, Mimi, and Macy.

CougarLvr
02-18-21, 14:06
Is there a rumor anyone hearing that Moni might be coming out of retirement? Hope so.If it is who I think it is, I hope so too.

The Quiz
02-18-21, 18:37
What does Moni look like? Age? Services?

If it is who I think it is, I hope so too.

KTown Killa
02-18-21, 20:33
I saw Tomiko last summer. She's in her 60's slim and small boobs. Massage was above average. Only got a HJ from her but I really wanted FS. Was my first time there so she turned me down. She'll probably give me FS on my second or third try. What I did like about the HJ was I was able to play with her bare tits and got to rub her pussy. But it otc rubbing of her puss but it was fun. Hope that helps.

PostOfficeMan
02-18-21, 20:37
K, I'll pass. Was kinda interested in Tomiko but 60's is pushing it for me. I think my limit is women in their 50's.

I saw Tomiko last summer. She's in her 60's slim and small boobs. Massage was above average. Only got a HJ from her but I really wanted FS. Was my first time there so she turned me down. She'll probably give me FS on my second or third try. What I did like about the HJ was I was able to play with her bare tits and got to rub her pussy. But it otc rubbing of her puss but it was fun. Hope that helps.

Trekking
02-18-21, 22:17
I saw Tomiko last summer. She's in her 60's slim and small boobs. Massage was above average. Only got a HJ from her but I really wanted FS. Was my first time there so she turned me down. She'll probably give me FS on my second or third try. What I did like about the HJ was I was able to play with her bare tits and got to rub her pussy. But it otc rubbing of her puss but it was fun. Hope that helps.If you read from my previous post about Tomiko, I had been seeing her from April 2020 for once a week when the pandemic started to shut down the MP and AMP along with other businesses and she said business was slow so I patronized her out of pity. The first few times it was only a HJ and playing with her bare tits and FIV with a cover on my two fingers and then it escalated to her sliding her bare body on top of me while I was face down and then a CBJ till I popped. As the weeks went by it got more erotic and sensual, she started riding me like a bronco, CFS till we both erupted together, the times when I couldn't erupt and she supposedly came, she would give me a HJ, jackhammer style but if she did it nice and slow it would have been more pleasurable. We did the standard missionary position with me standing and her laying on her back on the corner of the massage table a few times, also did standard missionary on the massage table with me on top and pounding away at that granny punani until she orgasmed. As more months had passed she became more comfortable with me and I started banging her BB and erupting inside of her, this kept going on for months until this past January 2021 when she started acting crazy and going ballastic at me, telling me I am crazy and stopped answering my texts and phone calls, maybe she started to have emotional feelings for me and started to affect her mentally and her job performance with her other customers, hopefully her long time regular customers will keep on supporting her because who knows how many years can she keep servicing us mongers. I forgot to mention that she loves DATY until she cums in your mouth and then you give it to her with your hard pipe with her riding you like a bronco.

The donation was $$ each time I visited her, I always got the full hour and sometimes went over, it was a fun time with her this past year and like all good things it must come to and end, hope she has a healthy and prosperous 2021 year and she keeps on bucking like a bronco on a wild horse.

Trekking
02-18-21, 22:29
K, I'll pass. Was kinda interested in Tomiko but 60's is pushing it for me. I think my limit is women in their 50's.If Tomiko is too old for you, you have to experience Macy from BB Amazing Spa, she is in the same building as Tomiko, Room 20X, she is probably late 40's or early 50's, big natural boobs to smother your face in, massage is very good as she has some weight that she uses as leverage, also offers FS or which ever type of release you prefer.

KTown Killa
02-19-21, 14:57
If you read from my previous post about Tomiko, I had been seeing her from April 2020 for once a week when the pandemic started to shut down the MP and AMP along with other businesses and she said business was slow so I patronized her out of pity. The first few times it was only a HJ and playing with her bare tits and FIV with a cover on my two fingers and then it escalated to her sliding her bare body on top of me while I was face down and then a CBJ till I popped. As the weeks went by it got more erotic and sensual, she started riding me like a bronco, CFS till we both erupted together, the times when I couldn't erupt and she supposedly came, she would give me a HJ, jackhammer style but if she did it nice and slow it would have been more pleasurable. We did the standard missionary position with me standing and her laying on her back on the corner of the massage table a few times, also did standard missionary on the massage table with me on top and pounding away at that granny punani until she orgasmed. As more months had passed she became more comfortable with me and I started banging her BB and erupting inside of her, this kept going on for months until this past January 2021 when she started acting crazy and going ballastic at me, telling me I am crazy and stopped answering my texts and phone calls, maybe she started to have emotional feelings for me and started to affect her mentally and her job performance with her other customers, hopefully her long time regular customers will keep on supporting her because who knows how many years can she keep servicing us mongers. I forgot to mention that she loves DATY until she cums in your mouth and then you give it to her with your hard pipe with her riding you like a bronco.

The donation was $$ each time I visited her, I always got the full hour and sometimes went over, it was a fun time with her this past year and like all good things it must come to and end, hope she has a healthy and prosperous 2021 year and she keeps on bucking like a bronco on a wild horse.Thanks for the info. Strange she got all crazy with you. You were giving she consistent cash flow. Yeah perhaps she was catching feeling for you LOL.

Trekking
02-19-21, 18:13
Thanks for the info. Strange she got all crazy with you. You were giving she consistent cash flow. Yeah perhaps she was catching feeling for you LOL.Yes you are right about the consistent cash flow during this pandemic crisis, one would think she would be more appreciative, but perhaps her regulars started visiting her again and she did not need my donation.

I just wish her the best of luck in the years ahead, because she is no spring chicken, early 60's, so it's just a matter of time before her age really starts to show, but if her regulars are older than her she should be fine.

Beanlover
02-19-21, 18:42
If Tomiko is too old for you, you have to experience Macy from BB Amazing Spa, she is in the same building as Tomiko, Room 20X, she is probably late 40's or early 50's, big natural boobs to smother your face in, massage is very good as she has some weight that she uses as leverage, also offers FS or which ever type of release you prefer.Hi Trekking,

Besides her books, how's Macy's face and body?

Mahalo,

Get that Bean!

Trekking
02-19-21, 20:20
Hi Trekking,

Besides her books, how's Macy's face and body?

Mahalo,

Get that Bean!Her face is cute and not butter face, body is full figured and a lot to handle.

River Raid
02-19-21, 22:40
Where is Tomiko, Macy, BB, Mimi located?

Trekking
02-20-21, 02:07
Where is Tomiko, Macy, BB, Mimi located?1287 South King Street, Tomiko is Tomiko's Massage, Macy is at BB Amazing Spa, Mimi is at Xcel Massage. Tomiko and Mimi are very good friends who are willing to do threesomes, they might be willing to do a gang bang also as they have been around for decades in this industry. Just google their location.

Kalami
02-20-21, 23:59
I don't know how they compare. I've never been with Tomiko, Mimi, and Macy yet. I would like to try though. I think Osaka Mimi is cute, she's Vietnamese. Her personality is more the shy type. Good bb service. Shasha at Blue Star is probably the least attractive of the three I mentioned but probably offers the most service of the three. She loves to talk dirty while doing the deed which is a turn on, bb service, and offers MSOG if you ask. Jay is probably the best looking of the milfs here. She's very accommodating with her service and attitude but she's covered service if you're okay with that.

Age wise I'd put Mimi at late 40's, Shasha early 60's, and Jay at mid 50's.

BTW, there's like 3 Mimi's providing right now. Your Mimi, Osaka Mimi, and I heard there's a Angel Relaxation Mimi. Mimception.Wow, I was going to try Sasha 3 years ago. But I lost her, oh well. That's fine. Always like MSOG.

Bottom Out
02-21-21, 00:10
I'm down for a threesome. Are they CFS or BBFS?

1287 South King Street, Tomiko is Tomiko's Massage, Macy is at BB Amazing Spa, Mimi is at Xcel Massage. Tomiko and Mimi are very good friends who are willing to do threesomes, they might be willing to do a gang bang also as they have been around for decades in this industry. Just google their location.

Trekking
02-21-21, 14:32
I'm down for a threesome. Are they CFS or BBFS?If you are going to do a threesome with Tomiko and Mimi, you will have to negotiate the terms with them, contact Tomiko as she is the dominant one of the two, skip the massage and just start having fun with them.

How To
02-22-21, 14:34
If you are going to do a threesome with Tomiko and Mimi, you will have to negotiate the terms with them, contact Tomiko as she is the dominant one of the two, skip the massage and just start having fun with them.Can you share some details about a threesome with these ladies?
Is it PSE?
I had a threesome with Courtney (aka jay) and Mischief In Paradise (aka Mish) and it was more like taking turns than PSE (this was many years ago).
I never seen Tomiko or Mimi, so it maybe hard for me to set it up.

Thanks.

Trekking
02-22-21, 19:22
Can you share some details about a threesome with these ladies?
Is it PSE?
I had a threesome with Courtney (aka jay) and Mischief In Paradise (aka Mish) and it was more like taking turns than PSE (this was many years ago).
I never seen Tomiko or Mimi, so it maybe hard for me to set it up.

Thanks.I personally never had a threesome with Tomiko and Mimi, because I could not see donating $$ for two GILFS for one hour, but Tomiko always pushed the issue, if you search this forum there is a monger who did threesomes with them when Tomiko had Top Floor Massage, I think it would be best to try one of the at a time before donating $$ Tomiko charges. 70 an hour for massage and you will get at least a HJ and roaming her body and rubbing her pussy over her panties, with more visits, she will offer more of herself, except to donate $. 4 on your first visit, for. 6 more you could go to BSS and have a very good time, but you never know till you go, skip the massage and just get straight to the fun.

Bottom Out
02-22-21, 20:06
Since you mentioned BSS, how do Tomiko and Mimi compare to the ladies at BSS looks wise? Just based on looks would you say Tomiko and Mimi are good looking compared to the BSS ladies or the BSS ladies better looking overall.

I personally never had a threesome with Tomiko and Mimi, because I could not see donating $$ for two GILFS for one hour, but Tomiko always pushed the issue, if you search this forum there is a monger who did threesomes with them when Tomiko had Top Floor Massage, I think it would be best to try one of the at a time before donating $$ Tomiko charges. 70 an hour for massage and you will get at least a HJ and roaming her body and rubbing her pussy over her panties, with more visits, she will offer more of herself, except to donate $. 4 on your first visit, for. 6 more you could go to BSS and have a very good time, but you never know till you go, skip the massage and just get straight to the fun.

Trekking
02-22-21, 22:41
Since you mentioned BSS, how do Tomiko and Mimi compare to the ladies at BSS looks wise? Just based on looks would you say Tomiko and Mimi are good looking compared to the BSS ladies or the BSS ladies better looking overall.The BSS ladies are better looking in my opinion, at least BSS you will get LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, CIP and if you are lucky a therapeutic massage if you have the right provider. To be fair you have to remember Tomiko and Mimi are 63 and 60 years old respectively, they were in the bar business before getting into the massage business, so they have been around the block a few times and then some. So we must find it in our heart to support our kupunas as this is all they know how to make a living, who knows how many more years can they keep on going in this business before underlying health conditions start to creep up on them and then the taxpayers must support them.

Trekking
02-24-21, 01:36
Since you mentioned BSS, how do Tomiko and Mimi compare to the ladies at BSS looks wise? Just based on looks would you say Tomiko and Mimi are good looking compared to the BSS ladies or the BSS ladies better looking overall.Correction to my previous response it would be $$ for two GILFS for one hour and not $$ for both of them.

Bottom Out
02-24-21, 21:26
Something for me to think about.

Correction to my previous response it would be $$ for two GILFS for one hour and not $$ for both of them.

Trekking
02-24-21, 22:09
Something for me to think about.It's $$ for both of them for the hour, that's pretty steep for two GILFS, you had better try them one at a time first and see how it goes for compatibility.

Trekking
02-26-21, 01:54
It's $$ for both of them for the hour, that's pretty steep for two GILFS, you had better try them one at a time first and see how it goes for compatibility.I meant that it's $$ to each of them for the hour.

Bottom Out
02-26-21, 04:35
Thanks for clearing that up. Thought that was too good to be true. I mean who wouldn't have a threesome at $$ for both.

I meant that it's $$ to each of them for the hour.

The Quiz
02-28-21, 10:44
So the top granny MILFs that I've read about are Tomiko, Mimi, Junko, Jay, Nana, Shasha, Kay, and Lisa, good list?

T6650
03-02-21, 22:49
Tomiko and Mimi are very good friends who are willing to do threesomes.The problem I see with a threesome with these two is that the standard massage tables that they use are barely enough for FS with one. To be comfortable with a 3-way you really need equivalent of a full sized bed minimum. Does Tomiko have a regular bed in her place as well? I know that Mimi definitely does not.

Trekking
03-03-21, 01:27
The problem I see with a threesome with these two is that the standard massage tables that they use are barely enough for FS with one. To be comfortable with a 3-way you really need equivalent of a full sized bed minimum. Does Tomiko have a regular bed in her place as well? I know that Mimi definitely does not.From what I have seen Tomiko does not have a regular bed in her place, you could just place a mattress on the floor and get down to business, just ask them and they might be able to improvise and accommodate with the right amount of donation.

Trekking
03-09-21, 20:44
The problem I see with a threesome with these two is that the standard massage tables that they use are barely enough for FS with one. To be comfortable with a 3-way you really need equivalent of a full sized bed minimum. Does Tomiko have a regular bed in her place as well? I know that Mimi definitely does not.Please disregard my previous posts about Tomiko from Tomiko's massage about her participating in threesomes or being a lesbian as this was only speculation from previous posts in the past years when she was at Top Floor with Mimi. I had to vent my frustration out on this forum after she blocked my number after seeing her for a year weekly during the start of the pandemic, so sorry if I misled any of you mongers about Tomiko.

Blackbriar
04-10-21, 17:16
Need to get my fix. Body sized like HPD Angela preferred. Creampies are a must.

Anyone?

The Quiz
04-11-21, 07:03

Anyone?Energizer Lisa, Yanni, Mai.

Mandalorian45
04-11-21, 20:03

Anyone?Try Michelle at asia. She is gilf with great service. Looks good for her age. GL!

Crazy72
04-12-21, 18:31
Does anyone still have Angela's number? I heard she's still available but I lost her number.

ClaraForever
04-13-21, 07:23
Try Michelle at asia. She is gilf with great service. Looks good for her age. GL!Agree.

I don't mind gilf. Younger ones with fitter body could not beat her for this old guy.

Drake678
05-01-21, 21:36
Since you mentioned BSS, how do Tomiko and Mimi compare to the ladies at BSS looks wise? Just based on looks would you say Tomiko and Mimi are good looking compared to the BSS ladies or the BSS ladies better looking overall.Does Mimi work with Tomiko in the same place? Anybody got Mimi's number?

Makana9
05-01-21, 22:28
Does Mimi work with Tomiko in the same place? Anybody got Mimi's number?Different areas of the bldg. Mimi is above the Restaurant, Tomiko has that steeper stairway with the higher transition landing opposite side.

Looks, it depends on YMMV. I am kinda privy cause I have been seeing T since her old place back in the day. Mimi is good too.

Just not my style. BSS, always have fun there like the other week taking a friend. I posted in the other thread.

Drake678
05-02-21, 17:28
Different areas of the bldg. Mimi is above the Restaurant, Tomiko has that steeper stairway with the higher transition landing opposite side.

Looks, it depends on YMMV. I am kinda privy cause I have been seeing T since her old place back in the day. Mimi is good too.

Just not my style. BSS, always have fun there like the other week taking a friend. I posted in the other thread.Okay thanks. I was looking for a great massage plus maybe HE or more FS. But good strong massage is key.

Does anybody know who has the better stronger massage technique? . Mimi or Tomiko?

Happy1808
05-09-21, 19:37
Vegas Star on Keeaumoku. Anyone try her? Good body and soft skin for her age. Her daughter is Michelle who is cute and used to work at bar.

Secret Agent
05-09-21, 19:48
Vegas Star on Keeaumoku. Anyone try her? Good body and soft skin for her age. Her daughter is Michelle who is cute and used to work at bar.Haha that's Nyna I just posted about her in the GREECE thread.

BallzDeep69
05-09-21, 21:09
Vegas Star on Keeaumoku. Anyone try her? Good body and soft skin for her age. Her daughter is Michelle who is cute and used to work at bar.What happened to Michelle? Does she still work every now and then?

Happy1808
05-10-21, 15:09
What happened to Michelle? Does she still work every now and then?Mama at Vegas told me Michelle is done working at bar but who knows. Michelle was definitely one of the cuter bar girls around. I've gotten blowjobs from her in Vegas on more than one occasion. I would finger her while she did it. Gosh I loved eating Michelle's ass. She would let me and said she really liked it. Stuck my tongue in far as I could quite a few times. For a little while Michelle was my favorite. And I've gone Greek with her mom LOL.

Alawai
05-10-21, 23:53
Mama at Vegas told me Michelle is done working at bar but who knows. Michelle was definitely one of the cuter bar girls around. I've gotten blowjobs from her in Vegas on more than one occasion. I would finger her while she did it. Gosh I loved eating Michelle's ass. She would let me and said she really liked it. Stuck my tongue in far as I could quite a few times. For a little while Michelle was my favorite. And I've gone Greek with her mom LOL.So true, of Michelle being one of the better looking and younger girls, that used to be at Vegas. For the past few weeks, I have dropped in to Vegas, and only seen Nyna and the elderly gentleman. Maybe, I am in on the wrong evenings, but has anyone seen, recently, other girls in Vegas?

PineappleKid
05-11-21, 00:55
The number I had on her (ending in 0015) is no longer in service. I think that was her pager.

Anyone know how to get in touch with her?

Mahalos! P. K.

Does anyone still have Angela's number? I heard she's still available but I lost her number.

Lord Dickiest
05-11-21, 07:38
Can someone pm contact info? Thank you in advance.

Happy1808
05-11-21, 14:05
So true, of Michelle being one of the better looking and younger girls, that used to be at Vegas. For the past few weeks, I have dropped in to Vegas, and only seen Nyna and the elderly gentleman. Maybe, I am in on the wrong evenings, but has anyone seen, recently, other girls in Vegas?I've been in 3 times since they re-opened. Only mama and bartender and maybe someone having a beer. Michelle walked in one of those times but only for a minute. Mama said girls aren't coming in to work there right now.

KonaSurfer
10-19-21, 15:22
I heard about Lisa at Univ. Sq. I'm into gilfs. Anyone try her? I'll be visiting soon from Big Island and would like to see a gilf. Mahalos!

Redneck 1
10-20-21, 02:13
I heard about Lisa at Univ. Sq. I'm into gilfs. Anyone try her? I'll be visiting soon from Big Island and would like to see a gilf. Mahalos!There are already many posts about her (both favorable and unfavorable) available on the forum. She's also used the name Cherry in the past, and is sometimes called Energizer Bunny. Because the existing posts about her are in various different threads, if performing a search for them it may be preferable to do a complete forum search rather than searching thread by thread.

My best memory of her is when she was working a long time ago at the former Crystal Healing:

I was visiting her the day when she returned from a trip to the mainland, and she said she hadn't had any sexual activity there so she was quite horny. Within seconds of entering the room, she ordered me to drop my pants, and spontaneously started giving me energetic fellatio while I was still standing with my pants around my ankles. Such enthusiasm and spontaneity were especially exciting.

MegaRat
10-20-21, 07:07
I heard about Lisa at Univ. Sq. I'm into gilfs. Anyone try her? I'll be visiting soon from Big Island and would like to see a gilf. Mahalos!She's Asian Madonna. 60's plus. MSOG if you can. She's small and light, her tube is very shallow, if your dong is more than 5 inches long it ain't going in all the way.

Location and number on Rubmaps.

KonaSurfer
10-20-21, 18:30
Thanks for the 411 on Lisa. She's got many nice reviews on Rubmaps. I'm excited to try!

KeepGoing
10-22-21, 16:53
She likes to wear a pinkish net / mesh looking one piece. Don't get your hope up if you want to go deep. I tried to pin her legs against my arms in mish position but she made an excuse that her legs hurt. Her doggie style is more of a prone position. Nice lady but she will rush you or YMMV.

If you want a body of teen (4'6") with a cake face to cover her gilf features, she is the one.

Collector808
10-24-21, 16:45
She likes to wear a pinkish net / mesh looking one piece. Don't get your hope up if you want to go deep. I tried to pin her legs against my arms in mish position but she made an excuse that her legs hurt. Her doggie style is more of a prone position. Nice lady but she will rush you or YMMV.

If you want a body of teen (4'6") with a cake face to cover her gilf features, she is the one.Wow! Body of a teen? That's insane!! I might have to see for myself!!

Redneck 1
10-25-21, 00:39
Wow! Body of a teen? That's insane!! I might have to see for myself!!Realistically, might not want to raise the expectations too high (smile).

Zrilla03
02-23-22, 02:57
I called today to make an appointment but She is on Vacay until March 1st.

BlackMan808
02-23-22, 15:17
Can someone please send me her contact?

KonaSurfer
06-02-22, 05:20
I was on Oahu on Tuesday. Made an appt with Lisa. Greeted me at the door topless and a blue net bottom. Nice hooters. Her place was dark, especially coming in from a bright sunny day. Took a while for my eyes to adjust. Her massage room was dark with a dim pink light. She was younger than I thought. Not sure if the low light was keeping me from seeing her age. She looked 50 ish. Her kitty is too short and I'm just an average guy. Tried to wake up Peter for a second round but I wasn't interested. Won't be repeating.

Big Gulp
06-03-22, 16:44
I was on Oahu on Tuesday. Made an appt with Lisa. Greeted me at the door topless and a blue net bottom. Nice hooters. Her place was dark, especially coming in from a bright sunny day. Took a while for my eyes to adjust. Her massage room was dark with a dim pink light. She was younger than I thought. Not sure if the low light was keeping me from seeing her age. She looked 50 ish. Her kitty is too short and I'm just an average guy. Tried to wake up Peter for a second round but I wasn't interested. Won't be repeating.She's probably mid to upper 50's and like you experienced, her looks are not for everyone.

ClaraForever
06-03-22, 21:53
She's probably mid to upper 50's and like you experienced, her looks are not for everyone.Lisa often remind me of Asian version of sexy Sabrina. Former s.l. Ut MILF / Gilf look.

If you want elegant, graceful look of matured ladies, Michelle and Mimi will be best.

Makana9
06-04-22, 14:27
Lisa often reminds me of an Asian version of sexy Sabrina. Former s.l. Ut MILF / Gilf look.

If you want elegant, graceful look of matured ladies, Michelle and Mimi will be best.Compare CF. Lisa is fun-sized (not for everyone if you like young) BUT and if she is into you, you can get more and she'll get you into what she wants and as been said here, the Energizer Bunni. Comparing to Sabrina is a Good one, as for years she is a HOF in my book from back in the day. Sad to see how she has fallen and noticed (as I) roaming and living at Sand Isle BPrk. Michelle is grace as you can get, Mimi well is in a whole different category. For me, esp. Old-timers here know my tastes for Angela (1st ballot HOF) and CHM Lisa. Both were right up my alley, so much FUN! CHM Lisa I beyond for others YMMV, got in-house and Take out Fun! Why I guess many of the Srs. Here do miss so many from back in the day, as I. Did not have to think, just call or mo better text. But alas as time goes by, things change here in our Paradise; Crime is getting out of hand as our Hawaii is getting like areas of the Mainland, close to unaffordable to many esp. The future generations, and I see our Mongering days change daily by services provided = COL $$ SMH.

KonaSurfer
06-04-22, 16:43
Lisa was very attractive IMO. She was too small for me and I was hoping for someone older. As I mentioned earlier, her place was very dimly lit so maybe she was older than she looked.

LargeRocket69
06-07-22, 17:01
Lisa was very attractive IMO. She was too small for me and I was hoping for someone older. As I mentioned earlier, her place was very dimly lit so maybe she was older than she looked.When and if Hanabi ever comes back, try her. She's got big breast and isn't shallow either. She's more plump then Lisa if that's what you want. I think either they are the same age or she might be older. Or try Kathy at CC, heard she's another popular GILF, think you can find her reviews in either the Massage Therapy or the Massage w/HE threads or maybe even the Massage Parlor Thread.

Redneck 1
06-18-22, 22:59
In November of 2000, I posted this quoted report in the Downtown thread.

If you dislike very mature providers, you can save some time and skip this post.

Last night, noticed that a provider whom I had dated before was standing on North Kukui Street, near the Borthwick Mortuary side of Maunakea Street. Don't remember the specific time, but it was at some time between about 8:00 and 10:00. The name she had used before was Catherine or Katherine, but she may also use one or more other names.

According to her, she's around sixty years of age. Height might be about five feet, two or three inches, and weight might be about 160 pounds. She's a white woman, has short darkish hair, and was wearing eyeglasses. May display some mild mental health issues (thought the radio was recording her voice, that she was under surveillance, etc.). However, she had a nice easygoing personality in my experience. Prior date included HJ, breast play (her breasts were big, soft and natural), and a lively BBBJCIMWS. Afterward she had been somewhat sleepy, but she was completely alert during the date. Doesn't currently have a working phone number. Personally, I don't have grandmother fantasies, but she might be willing to role play for guys who do.Afterward, I saw that provider downtown a few more times, then she seemed to disappear.

Fast forward to last night (Friday) at about 10:00. I had just made a right turn from Fort Street onto South Kukui Street, and to my surprise there she was, standing near the side steps of the See Dai Doo Society Building. I waved and stopped, she quickly approached my vehicle, a deal for dirty deeds was made, and off we went. We had agreed upon a charitable donation of $65, but both her attitude and service were so enjoyable that later I spontaneously raised the donation to $85.

This time, she was using Liberty (rather than Catherine or Katherine) as a working name. She declined to state her current age, but I would estimate that she's still in her sixties. Her estimated height and weight are still the same as in my original report. Interestingly, she was dressed all in black, including a black hat and black shoes. Her skin was white, and looked relatively healthy for a woman of her age. She had a short stylish haircut that I found attractive, and she was wearing eyeglasses that in my opinion gave her face a somewhat cute look. Her breasts were still soft, natural, and fairly large.

After we took a shower together, throughout the relaxed and leisurely date her personality was nice, her attitude was excellent, and her service was very pleasing. (She reminded me of Maximum Maxie, a former mature downtown provider who was outstanding). She provided oral and manual breast play, a lubed HJ, a long and enthusiastic BBBJ, a foot-and-toe job, rimming, vaginal sex, and finished with a swallow.

She had so much energy and displayed such good vibes that I asked her if prior to the date she had used any substances, which she denied. However, after the sexual part of the date was finished she asked me if I had ever used ecstasy (MDMA), which can improve sexual encounters, and I silently wondered whether she might have used ecstasy before our date. Yet, that's just speculation. Anyway, who cares as long as the date was memorable, which it most definitely was for me.

Before we parted, she said that she had another source of income and had not been dating for quite a while, but that she might be dating for a few more days because of a temporary lack of funds. For guys who prefer hunting by phone, unfortunately she said that she currently has no working phone number. So as far as I know, you would have to find her the good old-fashioned way, like I did, by hitting the streets.

Redneck 1
06-18-22, 23:45
In November of 2000, I posted this quoted report in the Downtown thread.Oops, that was supposed to be the year "2020," not the year 2000.

Makana9
06-19-22, 02:58
In November of 2000, I posted this quoted report in the Downtown thread.

Afterward, I saw that provider downtown a few more times, then she seemed to disappear.

Fast forward to last night (Friday) at about 10:00. I had just made a right turn from Fort Street onto South Kukui Street, and to my surprise there she was, standing near the side steps of the See Dai Doo Society Building. I waved and stopped, she quickly approached my vehicle, a deal for dirty deeds was made, and off we went. We had agreed upon a charitable donation of $65, but both her attitude and service were so enjoyable that later I spontaneously raised the donation to $85.

This time, she was using Liberty (rather than Catherine or Katherine) as a working name. She declined to state her current age, but I would estimate that she's still in her sixties. Her estimated height and weight are still the same as in my original report. Interestingly, she was dressed all in black, including a black hat and black shoes. Her skin was white, and looked relatively healthy for a woman of her age. She had a short stylish haircut that I found attractive, and she was wearing eyeglasses that in my opinion gave her face a somewhat cute look. Her breasts were still soft, natural, and fairly large.

After we took a shower together, throughout the relaxed and leisurely date her personality was nice, her attitude was excellent, and her service was very pleasing. (She reminded me of Maximum Maxie, a former mature downtown provider who was outstanding). She provided oral and manual breast play, a lubed HJ, a long and enthusiastic BBBJ, a foot-and-toe job, rimming, vaginal sex, and finished with a swallow.

She had so much energy and displayed such good vibes that I asked her if prior to the date she had used any substances, which she denied. However, after the sexual part of the date was finished she asked me if I had ever used ecstasy (MDMA), which can improve sexual encounters, and I silently wondered whether she might have used ecstasy before our date. Yet, that's just speculation. Anyway, who cares as long as the date was memorable, which it most definitely was for me.

Before we parted, she said that she had another source of income and had not been dating for quite a while, but that she might be dating for a few more days because of a temporary lack of funds. For guys who prefer hunting by phone, unfortunately, she said that she currently has no working phone number. So as far as I know, you would have to find her the good old-fashioned way, like I did, by hitting the streets.One Sensei Red especially mentioned Maximum Maxie, that's a name of back in the day. I think I saw your liberty as I was working late into the darkness and passed DT looking for something to eat and just seeing how it is. Still the same Mahus, esp. The big old ass one flashing her puppies to the cars passing. CANNOT believe how many stopped to talk story. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks again Red.

Redneck 1
06-19-22, 21:48
One Sensei Red especially mentioned Maximum Maxie, that's a name of back in the day.Yup, my four favorite factors about Maximum Maxie were: (1) her reasonable rates, especially for the high quality of her no-rush dates; (2) she handled Greek very well, as well as any provider I've ever known in my mongering career; (3) she was willing to participate in threesomes with two providers and one customer; and (4) her use of baby oil for BBBJs, which made her lips glide even more smoothly and sensually over Little Red.

The last reported sighting of her was four years ago, and I wonder what happened to her. Hopefully she's still alive and doing well.

Blackbriar
06-22-22, 18:13
Anyone do HPD Angela recently?

Ck813
06-22-22, 20:28
Who is HPD Angela?

Museki
06-23-22, 01:02

Who is HPD Angela?This must be about 10 years ago. I believe she was known as just Angie, I think he called her HPD because her son was a cop and she wore a gold police badge pendant. She was a horny GILF know for either enjoying pinching your nipples or having hers pinched really hard. I only saw her once but she was highly regarded by some mongers and I'm sure there are some reports but not sure what thread they would be in.

Me Cook
06-23-22, 02:30
This must be about 10 years ago. I believe she was known as just Angie, I think he called her HPD because her son was a cop and she wore a gold police badge pendant. She was a horny GILF know for either enjoying pinching your nipples or having hers pinched really hard. I only saw her once but she was highly regarded by some mongers and I'm sure there are some reports but not sure what thread they would be in.Is she the one that used to work out of the Pacific Grand?

Makana9
06-23-22, 05:13
This must be about 10 years ago. I believe she was known as just Angie, I think he called her HPD because her son was a cop and she wore a gold police badge pendant. She was a horny GILF know for either enjoying pinching your nipples or having hers pinched really hard. I only saw her once but she was highly regarded by some mongers and I'm sure there are some reports but not sure what thread they would be in.Research my posts on Angela, seen her from 2 AMPs back in the day Spa and as an Indie MILF to GILF status. I have her in my HOF, seen her multiple times, good fun, from the shower to the bedroom. YPPS, she like pinchee you then you pinchee her or Bite her nips and do um hard. She use to call me, "Oooo you bad boy. " Enjoyed it MSOG from shower, to bed to back to the shower. She is reviewed here # of times. She still running her own business, son HPD Motorcycles, she was amazing, YMMV but always my go to, besides Lisa, Nani, and Grace. Missing those days.

Redneck 1
07-02-22, 13:06
On June 18, I posted a long, detailed and favorable report on mature downtown provider Liberty. Yesterday (Friday), I happened to see her again, on Hotel Street near Fort Street Mall, at about 6:15 in the evening. She needed financial assistance, and I was in the mood for some fun, so nature took its course.

It was an excellent date, with her displaying a fine attitude from start to finish, and providing relaxed and affectionate GFE service. For a donation of $85, I received manual and oral breast play, an enjoyable HJ, a very good BBBJ, BBFS, deep TUMA, an exceptionally talented foot-and-toe job, and concluded with her performing a satisfying swallow. Watching my semen roll down her extended tongue into her throat and then disappear was especially pleasurable.

She still has no phone, so currently the only way to find her is to hit the downtown streets. She does sometimes exhibit paranoia, but it was focused on other people, not me, and did not occur during the sexual part of the date. So, I received great value per mongering dollar and would be happy to date her again.

Higto
07-14-22, 13:54
Research my posts on Angela, seen her from 2 AMPs back in the day Spa and as an Indie MILF to GILF status. I have her in my HOF, seen her multiple times, good fun, from the shower to the bedroom. YPPS, she like pinchee you then you pinchee her or Bite her nips and do um hard. She use to call me, "Oooo you bad boy. " Enjoyed it MSOG from shower, to bed to back to the shower. She is reviewed here # of times. She still running her own business, son HPD Motorcycles, she was amazing, YMMV but always my go to, besides Lisa, Nani, and Grace. Missing those days.Angela sounded like a fun time. Wish I could've had the pleasure of meeting her.

MmoDrama
08-29-22, 12:30
Can someone PM her digits please?

Crazy72
08-30-22, 13:27
Angela sounded like a fun time. Wish I could've had the pleasure of meeting her.I got her number from Junko years ago. She probably still has it if you dare to go that route LOL.

Spinnerholic
09-11-22, 14:42

This must be about 10 years ago. I believe she was known as just Angie, I think he called her HPD because her son was a cop and she wore a gold police badge pendant. She was a horny GILF know for either enjoying pinching your nipples or having hers pinched really hard. I only saw her once but she was highly regarded by some mongers and I'm sure there are some reports but not sure what thread they would be in.

Research my posts on Angela, seen her from 2 AMPs back in the day Spa and as an Indie MILF to GILF status. I have her in my HOF, seen her multiple times, good fun, from the shower to the bedroom. YPPS, she like pinchee you then you pinchee her or Bite her nips and do um hard. She use to call me, "Oooo you bad boy. " Enjoyed it MSOG from shower, to bed to back to the shower. She is reviewed here # of times. She still running her own business, son HPD Motorcycles, she was amazing, YMMV but always my go to, besides Lisa, Nani, and Grace. Missing those days.Is she even still active in our hobby?

Joe Moniz
09-12-22, 20:12
Is she even still active in our hobby?I bump into Angela recently and she is still servicing her regulars only.

No new clients accepted. JM.

Spinnerholic
09-12-22, 22:13
I bump into Angela recently and she is still servicing her regulars only.

No new clients accepted. JM.I think I still have her number, from a few years ago, when I met her one time at her place in Kahala. I wonder if that would that qualify me?

Joe Moniz
09-12-22, 22:33
I think I still have her number, from a few years ago, when I met her one time at her place in Kahala. I wonder if that would that qualify me?I had only met her once too I did not qualify to be a regular. YMMV thus you should give a try if interested. JM.

Ck813
09-13-22, 12:22
I remember her. She gave me a free BBBJ while working out of an AMP on ward. The famous 3 pled up on the second floor. Fuck she can suck some cock.

This must be about 10 years ago. I believe she was known as just Angie, I think he called her HPD because her son was a cop and she wore a gold police badge pendant. She was a horny GILF know for either enjoying pinching your nipples or having hers pinched really hard. I only saw her once but she was highly regarded by some mongers and I'm sure there are some reports but not sure what thread they would be in.

Deep Avenger
09-15-22, 21:56
I remember her. She gave me a free BBBJ while working out of an AMP on ward. The famous 3 pled up on the second floor. Fuck she can suck some cock.Dang I need a granny like that but with just gums LOL.

RdPuerco
09-22-22, 11:45
Yup, my four favorite factors about Maximum Maxie were:

*snip*

The last reported sighting of her was four years ago, and I wonder what happened to her. Hopefully she's still alive and doing well.I saw her carrying some groceries from a car at a building next to Ala Moana a couple of years ago. If possible, I would definitely have made a left turn into that parking lot to speak to her, but I was a good traffic-law-abiding citizen and drove on. So she was here as recently as that.

RdPuerco
09-22-22, 11:47
Yup, my four favorite factors about Maximum Maxie were:Also, you forgot to mention her nice tits.

Redneck 1
09-24-22, 19:59
Also, you forgot to mention her nice tits.Oops, I'm guilty as charged (smile).

However, in my first review of Maxie, way back in 2014, I did note that she had "full natural breasts".

LVB808
11-01-22, 20:06
I bump into Angela recently and she is still servicing her regulars only.

No new clients accepted. JM.I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.

YoursTruly808
11-02-22, 18:04
I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.Just don't want to be surprised that's all. Mahalo!

MacSaladNoise
11-02-22, 19:47
I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.PM' you. First Monica now Angela. This is a good year.

Crazy72
11-02-22, 21:15
I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.Can you pm her number? She's early 70's. I hope she doesn't look it LOL.

Cia26
11-03-22, 05:20
I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.OMG, she still around with her Moncarlo chevy, must be 70 now use to pinch me black and blue, sit around watch tv after.

Shower me before I leave, tell her good night mommy.

YoboMan65
11-05-22, 14:47
Can anyone help me with their phone number? The old number goes straight into voice mail. 8 x8-321-41 xx. Could be her phone? Mahalo.

DeepThought
11-05-22, 14:57
Can anyone help me with their phone number? The old number goes straight into voice mail. 8 x8-321-41 xx. Could be her phone? Mahalo.I think she is in Korea for November. She told me she was leaving Oct 30, if I recall correctly.

T6650
11-05-22, 15:18
Can anyone help me with their phone number? The old number goes straight into voice mail. 8 x8-321-41 xx. Could be her phone? Mahalo.The phone is right. Temporarily out of town. Try again in about 2 weeks.

YoboMan65
11-05-22, 16:15
The phone is right. Temporarily out of town. Try again in about 2 weeks.Thank you all! I will try in a couple weeks.

Finger Licking
11-05-22, 17:15
OMG she was sold old already when I saw her 6 or 7 yrs ago. I hope she aged well. I'd still she her one more time for nostalgia. Yes she enjoys pinching nipples and biting so ill make her pay for it and bang the shit out of her. She's a sweetie though. Definitely a nice person too. I have her number but it says it's not I service.

GregBangoGang0
11-19-22, 23:11
OMG she was sold old already when I saw her 6 or 7 yrs ago. I hope she aged well. I'd still she her one more time for nostalgia. Yes she enjoys pinching nipples and biting so ill make her pay for it and bang the shit out of her. She's a sweetie though. Definitely a nice person too. I have her number but it says it's not I service.Is this the Angela that worked with Kiki and Molly?

Gargoyles1
11-22-22, 19:25
OMG she was sold old already when I saw her 6 or 7 yrs ago. I hope she aged well. I'd still she her one more time for nostalgia. Yes she enjoys pinching nipples and biting so ill make her pay for it and bang the shit out of her. She's a sweetie though. Definitely a nice person too. I have her number but it says it's not I service.I think I saw Angela. 20 years ago. I remember her name but the body can't remember. I think she was Asian. Not dure about the body.

OldMan5555
11-23-22, 05:12
I think I saw Angela. 20 years ago. I remember her name but the body can't remember. I think she was Asian. Not dure about the body.Wow I know I'm old guy 66 but you think she older than me? Might be interesting though since never really been with someone older than me. Hmmmmn.

YoboMan65
11-23-22, 05:58
Wow I know I'm old guy 66 but you think she older than me? Might be interesting though since never really been with someone older than me. Hmmmmn.Good Luck!

QuienEsTuPapi
11-23-22, 21:53
Good Luck!DM number please.

PostNutClarity
11-25-22, 20:02
I spoke to Angela today and she informed me that she is seeing old and new clients at this time. She has an incall in Kahala. PM for details, mahalo.Please send me a message. I'd like to get introduced to Angela please. Thank you.

QuienEsTuPapi
11-25-22, 23:42
Please send me a message. I'd like to get introduced to Angela please. Thank you.Trade details for Angela.

CougarLuv3
12-23-22, 13:48
Looking for a gumjob. Can someone point me in the right direction?

LVB808
05-29-23, 12:21
I had a lot of requests for contact info the last time I posted that Angela was seeing new clients, so I'm updating here to let everyone know that Angela contacted me yesterday and stated that after some consideration, she is deciding to stop providing at this time. She is moving on with a legit business interest. Thanks to all and happy mongering!!

Spinnerholic
06-15-23, 06:31
I had a lot of requests for contact info the last time I posted that Angela was seeing new clients, so I'm updating here to let everyone know that Angela contacted me yesterday and stated that after some consideration, she is deciding to stop providing at this time. She is moving on with a legit business interest. Thanks to all and happy mongering!!Is this Angela the one with a place in Kahala?

LVB808
06-15-23, 07:48
Is this Angela the one with a place in Kahala?Yes, that's the one.

PhillyBowl
06-29-23, 02:38
I truly enjoy the company of older providers. But there seems to be less Granny MILFs available. My ATF has been Angela. However, she is not available. I tried to find the mystic Thai angel unicorn, Chanida, with no luck. Can any brothers out there suggest any currently active GILFs in local area. Mahalo in advance.

Craps
06-30-23, 06:39
Is this Angela the one with a place in Kahala?The son a cop, in real estate, must be 70 by now, like pinch your nipples, last seen her 15 years ago, watch tv with her to keep her company.

Nice sweet grand ma for me, calls me grand son. LOL.

Redneck 1
07-27-23, 10:56
Cross-reference to my recent report on downtown provider Betty, who's in her sixties, in the Downtown thread. The report is entitled "Chubby Or Slender, Your Choice" (Betty is the second provider reviewed in the report), and was posted on 7-25-23.

Makana9
07-28-23, 23:32
The son a cop, in real estate, must be 70 by now, like pinch your nipples, last seen her 15 years ago, watch tv with her to keep her company.

Nice sweet grandma for me, calls me grandson. LOL.That motion, Angela is in my top 3 HOF, depends on what you want. Angela for me checks all the boxes, lucky me I met her in that Spa way way many moons ago. Always, open always get what she wants, I pinchee you and you can pinch back, pretty damn hard, to the point seems like I could milk um! Great great memories. The rest, Seniors know me, I keep all the rest of my info in stealth. Only sharing with those I know.

Hinode
08-11-23, 22:08
That motion, Angela is in my top 3 HOF, depends on what you want. Angela for me checks all the boxes, lucky me I met her in that Spa way way many moons ago. Always, open always get what she wants, I pinchee you and you can pinch back, pretty damn hard, to the point seems like I could milk um! Great great memories. The rest, Seniors know me, I keep all the rest of my info in stealth. Only sharing with those I know.Braddah K,

You absolutely right. Glad I got for sampo her. Blasted her BBFS, she gave me the "oooohhh you're such a naughty boy"after, making like she never give me permission for go BBFS, she started biting my nipples, I had to beg for her to stop doing that, but she really enjoys it. I got so hot up after her dirty talk I got instantly hard again, so much that I wanted to go round 2, but was shame because I was at her house. She was really sweet and even offered me a shower and a drink after. Small talk, chit chat, real down to earth Wahine. She got to be pushing late 60's, maybe early 70's by now I figure. Good times tho. Always on point braddah Makana9!

H.