PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 05:52
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Jaster
04-12-02, 17:17
Anyone aware of any good strip club/massage action in or around Fayettenam or Bragg?? F/S is preferred.

mickshrimpton
04-15-02, 11:39
Jaster, If you don't mind car dates, you can find some nice pussy on Bragg Blvd. I had a sweet 19 YO black girl named Chocolate last year about this time-only $30 for FS. If I lived there I would see her probably every day for that price.
Mick

Rockhunter
04-22-02, 20:13
I have met with Chocolate at Club Desire in Fayetteville. The club is a little grungy, but she was very nice. The standard was $60, fs for $80. There is a little Asian woman there who runs/works the place, and Lola, whom I did not meet. The club is down Country Club Rd., going North on the right hand side. As you go down the hill, go slowly, there is a sign, and it is a little white house set back from the road.

mickshrimpton
04-23-02, 13:07
Yes, Chocolate was quite a good looking girl-don't know if the one you reference is the same-Chocolate is quite a common handle among black SWs in my experience. Wish I lived in that area...

mickshrimpton
04-29-02, 00:02
I found Chocolate walking on Bragg Blvd not too far from where those Korean rip-off bars are. There was a Wherehouse Music store nearby as well-just keep cruising around in this area

Mick

johnson
05-08-02, 02:45
could someone email me some reliable places to find sw or some good massage parlars. for a military town it is really dry

newtown20@msn.com

Jaster
05-08-02, 23:35
The last poster was right. For a military town this place is dead. Streetwalkers are not my thing, and the "so-called" oriental place on Bragg Blvd. aren't worth the money for just a handj**. There has to be a decent f/s bar or spa in the immediate area. I am not military, but I have been i other military towns and there is usaually something around. I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't want to have to drive an hour for a little fun.

Spaceman Spiff
05-10-02, 00:08
I was a bit reluctant to get into this
since it's been several years since my
circuit sent me through Fayetteville, but,
for what it's worth, here's some sites
from a few years back you could check:

1) Take Pamalee (aka Hunt Club, aka Skibo,
aka 401 bypass..) from the Mall area
towards Murchinson Blvd and turn left.
A mile or so down the Murch is a
stoplight. (It's not the first light
by any means). Just after this light,
on the right side of the road is (was?)
a trailer with a parking lot and a
privacy fence. American girls, not
full service. Actually there was a
busty Puerto Rican there at one time
who was really enthusiastic.

2) Almost across from the trailer (on the
left side of the Murch) is (was?) a
dumpy looking little place, also American
girls, tending towards more black girls
than white. Again, not FS.

3) Take Bragg Blvd into Spring Lake. Bear
right just before a shopping center
(this may be 210?). Go until you cross
the county line. There is (was?) a
place just over the county line on the
left. Full Service.

4) If you go onto Ft. Bragg (may be harder
post 9/11..), check out the bulletin
boards in the public areas. They
sometimes post a list of places that
are off-limits to the troops. A lot
of it is crooked used car dealers and
the like, but there are sometimes some
vice spots listed too.

Spaceman Spiff
05-10-02, 00:53
It turns out the Ft. Bragg off limits list I mentioned is now online at

http://www.bragg.army.mil/16MP/Files/offlimitslist.PDF

Item "i", "Executive Club" is the one with the busty Puerto Rican I mentioned in my last message. Glad to see it's still around. Here's a text version:

=====================CUT HERE===========
AFZA-PM (190-24)
9 January 2002
MEMORANDUM FOR SEE DISTRIBUTION
SUBJECT: Off Limits Establishments - CHANGE EFFECTIVE 9 January 2002 1. Reference AR 190-24/MCO 1620.2B/AFR 125-11/COMDIST.1C,S ubject: Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Boards and Off Installation Military Enforcement Services, 30 JUN 93.

The following areas are OFF LIMITS:

a. Acapulco Lake, S. River Dr. Lillington,
NC OFF LLIMITS to all activities except
for SCUBA diving with a certified SCUBA
instructor.

b. Pavilion, 2527 Gillespie Street, Fayetteville.

c. Studio 315, 315 Hay Street, Fayetteville.

d. Rage Of Fayetteville AKA Smokey's Pipe
Shop, 2805 Raeford Road, Fayetteville.

e. Asian Odyssey, 5173 Bragg Boulevard,
Fayetteville.

f. Boogie Room aka ROSES LOUNGE, 5113 Bragg
Boulevard, Fayetteville.

g. Executive Auto Repair, 1805 Shaw Road,
Fayetteville.

h. Lillington Recreation Club, Inc., E.
Front Street at South Sixth St. Lillington,
NC.

i. Executive Club, 5560 Murchison Road,
Fayetteville.

j. Grove View Terrace, Grove Street,
Fayetteville.

k. Campbell Terrace, Old Wilmington Road,
Fayetteville.

l. Murchison Townhouses, Rosemary Street,
Fayetteville.

m. R's Gems and Rocks and Smoke Shop, 4429
Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville.

n. Fort Video and News Adult Entertainment
Center, 4431 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville.

o. Modern News and Video Center, 1115-B
Swain Street, Fayetteville.

p. Brooks Property: the swimming area
located approximately 150 Yards east of
Highway 210 on McArthur Bridge Road, Spring
Lake.

q. All unlicensed tattoo parlors.

r. Drug Paraphernalia. All places having
such items for sale.

2. Military personnel observed in off
limits establishments are in violation of
a lawful order and are subject to apprehension
and prosecution for violation of the UCMJ.

3. This memorandum supersedes Memorandum
AFZA-PM, this headquarters, dated 7 June
2001, subject as above.

DISTRIBUTION: A D
E Pope AFB-6

Jaster
05-10-02, 17:04
Thank You Spaceman Spiff. Many of the places you mentioned are still around. I am not sure of the place on 210 I plan on finding out shortly. I will post my findings. For all those interested, if you actually go inside the provost marshall's office they have posted on the wall pictures of the places off limits, directions on how to get there, and the reasons they are off-limits, pretty incredible, isn't it. Talk about having their heads up their ass.

Spaceman Spiff
05-10-02, 19:00
Jaster,

Let us know what you find. I may get back up that way
myself sometime. About the 210 place (if it is 210),
I remembered a landmark. If you come to Cedar Pines
restaurant on the left, you went too far, and should
have turned right before then.

Speaking of pines, there used to be a place in
Southern Pines as well. Unfortunately, I can't even
begin to describe how to get there, except it involves
the only traffic circle in North Carolina..

Spiff

jongent80
05-17-02, 12:01
i am new to fayetteville and am not interested at all in sw. I am really looking for in-call f/s. does anyone have information about the true deleight club? i've seen it driving through but no nothing of it. should i give it a try and what do they have?
thanks
jon

Spaceman Spiff
05-22-02, 23:58
Jon,

It's been years since I went through Fville, but when I was
going there regularly, the True Delight club had an interesting
history.

First it was an out and out brothel, with an Asian mamasan,
but mixed Asian, White, Black and Latin ladies. Had
possibly the best lay of my life there in that period..

Then, they got busted or something, and the Mamasan
reopened under the same name but as a bar.

Apparently she wasn't bringing in enough to pay the beer
liscense, because she then went to sort of a restaurant.

I dropped in at that point to see what was going on with
the place. She recognized me, and made me tea and
then took care of me herself, twice, and we lounged around
naked between times. A really nice woman, if no longer
a spring chicken.

So, to answer your question -- I have no idea the exact
state of True Delight now, but it _has_ been a nice place.

Spaceman Spiff

Rockhunter
06-04-02, 22:07
Hi,
The Delight Club is down the street on the right from the Murchison and Country Club Road intersection. It is a white house set back from the street, there is a sign. The Asian woman you so fondly describe (i think it is her...sounds like her) is there with Chocolate and Lola. Chocolate is sweeet, havn't met Lola.

ThirdBase
06-11-02, 11:23
Went to Club Desire and had Chocolate... She is INCREDIBLE. There is a $5 membership fee. Fees are $25 as is, $30 Topless, and $60 nude. You get a HJ the first visit. I asked if there were any extras, she said yes, but not on the first trip. So I'm looking forward to going back ASAP...

Rockhunter
06-13-02, 00:02
Hi Thirdbase,

On my return trip, Chocolate said it was $20 extra to "slip it in". I have not run into Lola yet, if you do, please report on her.

Spaceman Spiff
06-13-02, 01:53
Rockhunter,

Glad to hear True Delight is back in full force again and that the
mamasan is still there and meeting her mortgage payments on the place.

Hopefully I'll be in the area again sometime..

Spaceman Spiff

Jaster
07-12-02, 15:51
If you are asking about the hostess bars on Bragg Blvd., in the Mickey's shopping center, STAY AWAY AT ALL COST. Reason #1-if you are military then these bars are off-limits, and are frequently patrolled by MP's. Reason #2- a $300 h/j with no touching except for a breast here and there is rather expensive. Reason #3- what you see is not what you get. Those gorgeous ladies who stand outside the bar are only lures. Once inside the not-so-pretty hostesses take over and the beautiful lady you saw outside goes back outside to dupe the next customer. Reason #4-The Fayetteville police department likes to patrol the parking lot. I have never seen them enter any of these establishments, but they do like to drive by very slowly, once a PD car is spotted by the lady outside, she tells all the ladies inside, and all activity ceases immediately. So if you are in the middle of something, then it is a bad to time to have to stop. I speak from first hand experience. I am a single guy and have been living in Fayettenam for 10 years and have frequented these places. Also don't be fooled by name changes. They change the name often in order to keep themselves off the military off-limits list, but they are still the establishments. I hoped this helped.

Anonymous
07-16-02, 11:07
Try Ivey's Gym, it's a front. Going south on Bragg Blvd. it is located at Mike Street and Bragg Blvd., just park in the gate, ring the bell and an older lady Donna (the owner) or older guy Jimmy, will answer the door. Tell them you heard of the place from the photo guy, full service is $60, about a half hours time. The girls are a hit or miss, some 8-9 others 2-4, the place is really run down but they treat you well. It is safer than a SW and worth the trip, have fun.

Big Ben
07-29-02, 12:46
Anyone have the misfortune of get caught in the sting this weekend? I rode through and spoke to one of the girls. Luckily, I preceeded on my way.

jumax
07-30-02, 09:22
Thanks jcskick1. I was just worried about another place. I'm glad that it didn't get hit. Fayetteville's my hometown and I go there quite often. as a matter of fact I'll be down sometime later this week and I'm looking forward to going to this place.

Ouch the president of the chamber of commerce! What's worse is all of his constituents will know because they all read the paper I'm sure.
Just goes to show you, which I strongly believe. One woman cannot satisfy a man.

22acacia
08-13-02, 18:28
Drove by the Gym last night to see what it was all about. There were cops everywhere! The SW didn't seem fazed, but after getting stopped, I'd had enough. What about that True Delight on Pamalee? What are their hours?

Hoehoehoe
09-19-02, 12:38
Asheville - well the area within a few blocks of the Interstate Motel - right off the Marrimon exit from I-240 is indeed a hotbed of SW activity. Saw no less than 4 of them over the period of 30 minutes, mostly white. All at around noon.

Kelly (828-280-2940) works out of the Interstate and was found walking (well...strolling) with a buddy at the bottom of the hill below the Interstate (and you thought you couldn't get any lower than the Interstate Motel!). Kelly is a little overconfident on pricing, but will do a $30 BBBJ, really wants $50 (in Asheville...duh).

Fairly pretty Sally was found at the same spot but she doesn't work the hotel. Too much drugs, says she, who likes like too much is just enough. Sally did a commendable BBBJ for $25. Large but floppy tits, decent bush. Rubbed her **** while she worked me, and then did a suck and spit. Pussy did not pass the famed "fish test" (if it smells like fish, don't lick or stick it) however. She's sex for $40, Half and half for $50. Great attitude, great job.

Jsckick1
09-30-02, 19:42
Johnson,
For directions check the post from 6/5/02 by Rockhunter. Showgirls is a typical Fayetteville strip club, lots of tease and no f/s action unless you want to spend $300. or $400. for a h/j. Just read the other post and you will see where the action is, or if you like SW's Hwy301 (Eastern Blvd) and Bragg Blvd has a number of them.

22acacia
09-30-02, 22:00
jsckick1, sorry to hear that Showgirls isn't worth it; I was hoping to check it out. I do have a report for Hot Spots (Magenta color house on the Merc). Been there about 4 times total this year, with worsening experiences each time. They have the $20/40/60/80/100 price structure. Last 2 times, took the 60 session and had to pony up another 40 before any "touching." Got DATY and HJ, but she seem sooo disinterested. Couldn't convince her for more even as a repeat customer.

When's the best time for TD Club or the Gym? I'm still a little gun shy about them 2 especially after being stopped by some LE near the Gym.... I went right home after that!

Jsckick1
10-05-02, 00:55
On my way to work this (around 8am) morning I saw that blond SW again off Bragg Blvd in the Carolina Square. She had her wrist bandaged, was waving and making lots of eye contact, she flashed me her tits. Post any results if anyone hits it. Stopped at the Yellow Rose for a drink tonight, talked to one of the girls, brown hair with blond streaks (Vera), working out of the Budget Inn II motel rooms. She was about a 6 and was just passing through town, got a BBBJ and F/S for 40, not rushed, good service and nice body, she let me finger her while she went to work with the job.

22acacia
10-05-02, 11:21
Went looking for that blonde (or any others) in Carolina Square around 4:30 this morning---no luck. Didn't see too many SW on the road at 4:30. Did stop by the rip-off Showgirls. 40/60/80/100 pricing for 20/30/40/60 min private sessions. They expect your tip to start by matching the session cost, more depending on how "exotic" the session should be. 3 girls in there not bad looking, but WAY too much money as reported earlier. It was a bachelor's party so we were able to all pitch in, but way too much $$$.

Jsckick1
10-11-02, 23:50
Just got back from John J's bar off Hwy 301(Eastern Blvd). Hooked up with that Lumbee girl again. She remembered me from the other day and we went to our secluded spot once more, did the deed and had a good time, check her out. The BBBJ was extra wet and I shot my load on her breast. She was inside the bar when I meet her, but she walks up and down 301 and sometimes gets a local hotel room.

22acacia
10-12-02, 03:17
3:15am, too late, I guess.... maybe tomorrow there'll be some action...

22acacia
10-12-02, 03:22
Oh yeah, Jstick1, haven't been to the gym or TD club--no balls to go, but maybe tomorrow's the charm?

22acacia
10-13-02, 20:26
Well, tried stopping in at the Gym this evening... old dude turned me away... The gate was open, but I guess he said they were closed. Don't know if I should go back now...he might be pissed now...

Jaster
10-13-02, 23:34
Tried stopping by the Td club on Pamalee last night, but it was closed at 8pm, what kinda club closes at 8 on a Sat. Couldn't locate the gym so I tried out Showgirls on Bragg. Met Candi there, a 7 at least, blond, long legs, nice bod. Anyway, it was $40.00 for a 20 min. session and a mandatory matching tip for a grand total of $80. Then it was another $20 for topless only dancing with "moderate touching" (her words not mine), then another $20 for a hj, I talked her down to $10. For a grand total of $110. Overall, I was extremely dissappointed, the girl was hot, but not a lot of bang for the buck. Oh Well. You live and learn.

Jaster
10-16-02, 14:03
Thanks for the info jsckick1. I will have to give your advice a try. When I do I will be sure to post how things went. I usually try to stay out of Faytteville when looking for fun. But a guy gets tired of driving all the time just to have a little bit of fun.

Jsckick1
10-22-02, 23:46
Ummm Cyra,
That was a joke, it's not on Ft. Bragg.

22acacia
10-24-02, 20:47
Yeah, stopped by the gym again tonight and the old dude wouldn't let me in. There was another car inside the fence too, though I'm not sure what that means, if anything. Asked for Butterfly or Ladybug, but apparently they weren't there. Well, at least the stray cat seemed to like me.... ;) "I don't know no photo guy, " he said again...

Jsckick1
10-28-02, 20:20
The heat has been on the Gym of late, that is why they are not letting anyone in that they do not know by face. I am not the photo guy, I just droped his name because he told me about this place. He said the Gym was pissed that I put them on the net, sorry, I just wanted to share. Anyway, if someone goes there don't mention you heard it here. I did make a cruise down Hwy 301 this weekend around 6pm, picked up a SW near the Crown (301 and E. Mountain Drive). White girl, about a 5 rating, can't remember her name, BBBJ for 25, did not try the F/S, it was so, so, she talked to much.........

Jsckick1
10-30-02, 02:11
Tonight I picked up that blond SW that I see sometimes in the morning off Bragg Blvd. A 4 0r 5 rating this is my 2nd time trying the goods. Stacy is her name, got a BBBJ for a dove, gave her a paper nickle tip. She was more relaxed this time and took her time, have not tried the f/s yet, maybe next time.

22acacia
10-30-02, 22:46
Stopped by the TD club yesterday. Saw Lola and she made me feel at home. Pretty good f/s and definately much better than that Hot Spots.

Jsckick1
11-05-02, 23:59
After voting late today I stopped for a drink at BB Tavern. Left there around 9 pm and off Person Streetr I picked up that Lumbee SW (Glinda) that I have been with before. The BBBJ and f/s were worth it for a double dove, went to a room she had at the Budget Inn II.

Jsckick1
11-24-02, 01:23
Fayetteville LE closed down a known trailer off Hwy 301 this past week which to be honest is a good thing. Way to many drugs and thugs which gave even SW's a bad name. It was near the Crown so SW service in that area is going to take a dive. Still it can be found off Eastern and Bragg Blvd. I picked up a girl off Bragg Blvd early this afternoon for a little fun, we went to her trailer which was off course run down and in a rough area. I don't usually go to a girls place, still I knew her, that blond SW from the past, and I had protection, a cover and eight clip lead thrower for close encounters. F/S for four decades, it was a nice way to kill an hour and I got a nice back rub out of it, check her out sometimes.

Dhendog
11-24-02, 11:35
picked up this lil short sw chick named Laquita off of Bragg Blvd. We we to her place which I usually don't like to do but I guess I felt safe. I got bbbj and fs. she gave decent bj and the pu$$y was snug. Has to get with her in the morning before I left. Her price was 35 for everything. I gave her 30 and she was happy with that.

heat4411
11-26-02, 19:18
Does anyone have any feedback on this Club Risque that is off I95 heading south out of Fayetteville towards South Carolina? Any idea of what services they offer?

Kong
11-27-02, 02:25
Cafe Risque is nothing more than a topless Hooters. The food is expensive, not that great.

Big Ben
11-27-02, 16:02
Don't waste your time.

Sweepy
11-29-02, 13:00
Hey Guys,

Before I happen down that way could someone tell me if the Executive Club is still open on Murcheson ?

Thanks

BTW: If so any good experiences there lately ?

22acacia
12-01-02, 11:56
Originally posted by sweepy
Hey Guys,

Before I happen down that way could someone tell me if the Executive Club is still open on Murcheson ?

I've never been there, but both Hot Spots and the Executive Club were open last time I drove by a few weeks ago. You can read my post on Hot Spots; I've heard that the Exe club might not be worth it... YMMV

Jsckick1
12-01-02, 20:01
Sweepy,
The Exec. Club is just a HJ joint. The experience is basically a full nude couch dance with a HJ, some touching is allowed but no fingering, frenching or DATY. All of this is 75 for a 1/2 hour, the girls are nice looking though, I believe it's open mon. through sat. from 2pm to 10pm. Friday morning (7:45am) on the way to work I saw that blond SW off Bragg Blvd near the Carolina Square. I have been with her twice and both times were decent experiences, during my lunch I hooked up with her for a good time. BBBJ for a dove and I tipped her a Lincoln, I fingered her bush and shot my load in her warm mouth. I tried to pre-warn her but lost control when she rimmed my back side, after that I didn't want to deep french her even though she wanted to again.

Jsckick1
12-12-02, 02:05
Kind of a slow week for Fayettenam, tonight I stopped for a beer off Person St and, in the bar I ran into that lumbee girl I've been with before. ( A 6 or 7 rating, SW wise) We started up a conversation and ended up at a place she shares with a friend, she gave me her Christmas special, 20 for bbbj and f/s. Before the deed we took a shower together and I did some DATY and she rimmed me with her tounge. A real GFE and I tipped her a dove for the service and the holidays. Sometimes she can be found off Person and Eastern Blvd (Hwy 301), she usually has a room at the Budget Inn II.

Jaster
12-15-02, 19:30
jsckick1, what bar is this, would love to stop by there. Pleae let me know, e-mai if necessary, ncjay28311@yahoo.com

Jsckick1
12-15-02, 21:29
Sorry Jaster,
I got reamed out for posting info of the Gym that the photo guy told me about. Needless to say the only info I can give you about the bar is if you go past the river don't go any farther. By the way I hear the Gym is still doing well, as for me, I picked up a sw off Hwy 301 (Eastern Blvd.) early friday night, she was coming out of the Baldino's and gave me the eye as I was going in. She waited until I came out and we struck up a conversation, she was passing through town and needed bus fair and a hotel for the night. Not bad looking, 20ish with a few hard edges but cute, I passed her a dove for a bbbj. She was so good and I got so damn horny that I tipped her another paper nickel for f/s, she even let me greek her for an aditional nickel. A real gfe with lots of tounge action, I'm glad I have a large back seat.

Jsckick1
12-22-02, 10:04
Well I stopped by the Gym last night, no luck as they would not let me in, I guess they are still pissed at me for posting about them. The photo guy told me they were but I took a chance and tried it anyway. If anyone else tries I would not mention you heard of it from the internet, you can get f/s there so be creative when you say you heard it from whom ever. I cruised down Hwy 301, saw two soul sisters working out of the Mt. Rose motel (near 301 and Owen). Stopped to gas the car and meet a girl walking off 301 (Eastern Blvd) just down from the Ramada. She had a room at the Budget Inn II, bbbj and greek for two doves, not a bad looking white girls, black hair, a 5 rating, sort of thin, except for the taste of beer in her wet mouth it was fun.

Jsckick1
12-24-02, 22:47
Can you believe it, in the heavy rain I saw that blond SW (Stacy) this morning off Bragg Blvd near the Carolina Square. I did not have time to stop though as I was heading to work. I went to lunch today off Eastern Blvd. and low and behold she was working the area. Well I did not want to pass up an opportunity so I hooked up with her, the usual exchange of gifts were made and we got down to the deed. I love the size of my back seat, BBBJ, top, bottom, greek and lots of frenching with the finish being a load on the tip of her hot, dripping wet tounge. I enjoyed seeing it run down her neck as it gleamed off her pink nipples.

SmokingGun
12-30-02, 12:35
The other day I made my first visit to True Delights, which was, in fact, my first visit to any operation of its kind.

I have to say I was, overall, disappointed. I had heard good things about TD, both here and various other places, and the end result... wasn't quite what I expected.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable the entire time. Another guy came in probably thirty seconds after I did. Everything about him screamed "COP," but I brushed it off as paranoia. The lady (the older ?Korean? woman) asked for our ID's, and our five dollar lifetime membership dues.

The other guy said he just wanted a Coke, he didn't want to join or show ID. She didn't make him.

At this point, I was entirely too nervous to really have fun. In retrospect, I should have left right then and come back later. I didn't, though, and the same lady who checked my ID took me to a small room in the back.

She explained, in broken and unintelligible english, that I could pay anywhere from thirty-five to a hundred and twenty dollars. I asked what the difference was, and she said "You pay more." She explained all included the girl taking off her shirt (she pantomined this) and jacking you off (again, pantomine).

With that proposal, I opted for the low end of the deal. I paid her, she brought me change, and then she jacked me off- topless, but I'd have had less trouble getting off if she hadn't been.

After that, she gave me a two minute "massage" and said to hurry back. I'm not really sure if I will- is this the typical experience? Or did I just have bad luck this time?

Anyway, if anyone can suggest some other places... or even provide a True Delights experience that was GOOD, I'd be appreciative.

Rockhunter
12-31-02, 01:21
Regarding True Delights, you need to ask for Chocolate or Lola. $60 is the standard, and I was told, that for $15 more, I could "slip it in". The old lady does provide service, but just tell her that you want to wait for one of the other girls.

Kong
01-01-03, 23:41
Update. Chocolate is no longer working at TD.

Jsckick1
01-04-03, 19:41
Was out and about today (Sat.) and saw that blond SW off Bragg Blvd near the Carolina Square. She really tied one on as I could smell the beer, she has been laying low because of the killing off Mike Street on new years eve and of course LE has been strong in the area. Anyway....... I found a place to park and we hooked up for the usual bbbj. As we got into to it she told me I was her first for the new year and asked me if I wanted to go some place more comfortable. We went to a friends place and she took a shower and wanted me to DATY so I thought what the hell, it was clean and shaven. After trying different positions she asked me to take my cover off and shoot my load in her greek. Damn, not a bad way to start off with my first peice of new years tail.

Jsckick1
01-11-03, 11:02
There is a new girl doing the stroll on Bragg Blvd. near the Burger King, Trophy House area. I saw her last night (Friday 10pm), young, thin, white, brownish hair, cannot remember her name. She was jumpy at first and thought I was a cop, but she relaxed when I showed her the green. BBBJ for two dimes and a nickle, not to bad of a performance, she tried to rush but I slowed her down. Lots of frenching and fingering, I may hook up with her again for a longer session. Before we started she wanted me to take her to the store and to pay her sitter but I put a stop to that nonsense, no blow no dough.

Still Looking
01-16-03, 17:47
jsckick1 I travel down 95 a bit a would like to sample the local scene and meet this blonde for a go around. If you would back channel info on how to get to the area from I-95 and when is the best time to catch her out it would be great. birddog2you@yahoo.com

Jsckick1
01-19-03, 12:12
Still Looking,
What can I tell you except that the blond sw works off Bragg Blvd, usually during the early morning, maybe 7am to 10am. As for how to get there from I 95, well the best way is to check a map of Fayetteville. She usually works near the Carolina Square, that's a plaza full of strip clubs and rip off Korean jack joints. You can always try the Gym off Mike Street and Bragg Blvd. Just don't say you heard it from the internet, tell them you heard about from some mexicans. Park in the gate ring the bell and go from there. I got in trouble for posting about them on this site so I'm banned from going in.
There is some sw action off East Mountain Drive and Hwy 301 near the Crown Coliseum, I picked up a sw last week off East Mountain, an older red head, bbbj for a dove. Mid to late thirtish, she rated about a 5, service was not to bad, she of course wanted to stop for smokes and to pay her sitter (ie: score some rock). I don't waste my time with that, as I've said before, no blow, no dough. Sometimes the girls will work out of that motel at the intersection of Hwy 301 and East Mountain Drive or the Mt. Rose Motel down the street from there. I saw a few on the way home last night who were in that area, I could not stop as I had company in the car.

Sweepy
01-19-03, 15:52
Hey Guys,

I heard last week the the SW scene has taken up residence on Cumberland Road. I am not Familiar with Fayettnam and do not know if this is a long road. Could you can check it out for us and get back with a report if you would. I get down that way about every 2 weeks. Next time I will drive a hour south to Bennettsville and check out Buddys...And give youse guys the scoobies on it also....Kewl Beans ?..Thanks..Wrap that willy :-)

Sweepy

Chesh
01-21-03, 11:02
Sweepy, I aqlso have been eyeing the S. Carolina board. I have been planning a trip down there, any helpful info that you find will be appreciated. Please post soon!

Jsckick1
01-22-03, 02:55
Fellas,
It's 12:45am here, I just got back from a cruise down Hwy 301 (the Eastern Blvd end). Picked up that lumbee girl (Glenda) I see on occassion, she was working out of the Budget Inn II, she was walking up and down the side service roads near the Ramada. I did have a slight scare from LE as they followed us until I turned off the MLK loop. I circled back to the room after the coast was clear.
It was a very good time as I had some extra dough to bake some bread. We took a shower togeather and she gave quite a hot and wet bbbj. She wanted me to DATY but her slit needed a trim so I passed, I did ride that wet hole on top and from behind. In the process my cover broke so I gave her fine ass a pearl necklass. Anyone else pick her up, oh and the blond off Bragg Blvd. has been looking rough of late, am I the only one hitting it on occassion?

Jaster
01-23-03, 12:29
Well I see that more of us North Carolinians are more and more interested in SC. I have been a believer in Buddy's for years. Buddy's in Bennettsville has been around seemingly forever. I have gone and sampled their many flavors many times. The twins are awesome, thin, shaved, blond and a an 8 at least. Gwen is well worth the trip as well. I had only one bad experience out of the 12 or so times I went. That was a few years ago with a woman who was lactating (not my thing). All in all Buddy's in SC is well woth the trip. Safer that streetwalkers, cheaper than any escort service and I wouldn't be surprised if the guy sitting next to you at the bar there was the county sherriff or the local judge.

Big Ben
01-23-03, 18:27
I try to get to Buddy's as often as I can. Seems to me to be Pot Luck on the quality of ladies working. If you are lucky enough to get one of the twins, congrads. You may have to settle for a over weight girl from Central America. Saw one on a trip down last year, she was giving one hell of a BJ. She asked me something, I thought she was asking did it feel good. I said yeah, next thing I know, it felt like her arm was up my @ss. I got her back though, great Greek action...

Sweepy
01-23-03, 20:04
What are the costs in Bennettsville ? I want to make sure I am getting a good deal

Rev333
01-24-03, 00:28
wassup guys,

jsc, if your talkin bout the blonde named stacy over between carolina square and a korean church up the street from showgirls, ive been with here twice, shes good and the cheapest i got her for was on new years eve for 20 just about an hour after someone supposedly got shot.she talks to much sometimes, id like to get her in an actual bed and not be rushed. as far as the lumbee, im interested in findin her, can you give a description of what she looks like? by the way this is my first post under this name, i had a post sometime last year about carolina square under the name d back in april i think. thanks guys, be safe.

Still Looking
01-24-03, 11:18
Fellow hunters Thanks for the input for an out of towner. Maybe my next trip will prove fruitful with this new info... thanks guys

Jsckick1
01-25-03, 01:30
Early Friday night here, LE is heavy on Bragg Blvd and Hwy 301 (Eastern Blvd), there is even one sitting a few yards from the entrance of the Budget Inn II. Keep an eye out, there are no girls on the stroll except for hardcore crack ho's. I even checked East Mountain drive, the cold must have driven everyone inside.
Rev333, the lumbee girl is twenty early thirtyish, about a 6, short black hair, dark tan skin, maybe 5'4" 130lbs, nice rack. There are a couple of lumbee's that work that area, most are heavy on the rock. Bridgette, a heavy set girl with blond highlights in her hair, will work without a cover, I passed on her. Have fun.......

Rev333
01-25-03, 02:56
thanks jsc ill be lookin out for the LE and lookin for glinda, as far as the other one you mentioned, i gotta be tore down off of all kinds of liquor to even consider one with out a cover, lol. come tax return im goin on a shoppin spree. im yet to venture down to eastern blvd, i hate drivin downtown as it is, wheres that bar that she is sometimes at, it might be a safer way too meet her.

be safe and take cover.

pie_eater
01-31-03, 00:13
Hi, guys, newbie here. I've lurked for about a year or so and I've benefited very nicely from the reports on here. Thanks! Now, I have a resolution this year to fulfill two fantasies, one is FS with black woman and a white woman over 50. Finding the black woman should be easy, but where do I find the older woman? I live in Lumberton and I'm willing to go about 100 miles if that helps.

By the way, I went to Magic Moments in Delco last month. I've been there several times over the past two years. Each time I only got a HJ and I've DATY there, too, with lots of girs. But, I finally got a BBBJ from a new girl there. She was clearly nervous about it and she rushed it. Anyone ever get anything other than a HJ there?

Thanks again to all the guys here who've helped get me laid over the last year!

Jsckick1
01-31-03, 02:59
rev333,
I don't want to get the bar introuble by posting it's name, all I can say is if you have gone past the river on Person Street you have gone to far. I was out last night, ran into Evon, a run down SW, late thirtish or older, a 3 on the scale, she is well known on Eastern Blvd. She offered me a bbbj for a dime, she is a bit hard on the eyes so I passed, she counter offered for a nickle, I still passed, just to hard on the orbits. Does anyone else know her, I had her a few times 3 years ago before she went down hill.
I did pass a younger SW at the corner of Eastern Blvd and School Street, it is well known for it's row of crack houses. I have seen her before and I was going to stop, but she was with her thug pimp boyfriend. I carry lead throwing protection but I never talk to pimps and I do not stop at hard core crack locations or houses. She is at least a 6, blond, nice smile and thin, has anyone else seen her?
On the way home I hit my blond SW off Bragg Blvd. the usual bbbj for a dove. She is gettting a bit frayed around the edges, or maybe she always has been and I just started to notice. Anyway, I tipped her a nickle and climed on top to complete the deal, she faked interest with frenching. I need a vacation.....

SomeDude
02-01-03, 03:04
Been following the post here for some time now. Was cruising down the Bragg and did not see anything out, must be the fog. Stopped by the Gym everyone talks about, they were closed, I have been before, kick1 is right, it can be a hit or miss with girls. I picked up a red head off west mountain drive tonight, f***ed her from behind and then pulled off my cover and shot my load greek style. An investment of XXXX, I'll have to check out the Gym again.

Titan
02-01-03, 19:38
Hey, A newbie here, just wanted to thank all of you for your valuable info. I personally like the Cedar Creek area, its not too hot and every now and then you get lucky. Its a Blond, around 30ish or so, who gives a hell of a BBBJ for around a dime. I try not to pay over that, with the economy the way it is, you know. Keep sharing the info.

Later....

Rev333
02-03-03, 00:37
Well jsc,

I went lookin for the lumbee. didnt find her, since i wasnt familiar with that part of town, i had to of my boys with me.

We stopped at hots spots since the sw action was little on friday nite. hooked up with this girl isis, i give her maybe a six, payed for a 60 buck/30 min session with a 20 tip. she was fully nude, and poored baby oil on her twat and ass. so while she wacked me off i was fingerin her pussy and her ass. i was very entertained. she indicated that if she would do f/s it would be like 250. how lame is that, my friends got her too and they both enjoyed. dont think ill go there again though, probably cuz my mind was set on glinda. laters dude,happy huntin and stay safe.

SomeDude
02-03-03, 23:20
Rev I've been to hotspots before, to pricy for me. Have you tried the Gym, or the TD club off Pamalee Drive. Heading toward the mall it's on the right hand side. A jack joint it can be f/s for regulars, I've DATY among other things. The Gym, well if you go don't tell them you heard about it here, kick1 advises to say you heard of it from some mexicans, that got me in. Tonight I picked up that blond that you guys said walks the Bragg, at least I think it was her. BBBJ and toung action for a dove.

Rev333
02-08-03, 05:17
wassup guys, i went huntin friday night between 1130pm and 1240, cruised bragg blvd found nothin. went down to person street and cruised 301 lookin for that lumbee, no luck. saw LE in the parkin lot of budget inn II also i saw someone in a black crown victoria(?) that looked to suspicious for me, looked like he was monitoring somethin, when i drove by him again it looked like a lap top or some kind of screen was in his car. strange place to stop and watch a movie. watch yourselves, maybe im too suspecting but i think its odd that ive been down 301 twice in a week and didnt see one sw.

rev333

SomeDude
02-09-03, 02:19
Rev I know what you mean, (sat. night) I just came back from a cruise of Hwy 301 and Bragg Blvd. On 301 LE was sitting in the parking lot of the Ramada Inn and the Wilco Gas station at the corner of 301 and Person St. I also cruised down Person street looking for the bar that kick1 talked about just across the river. I saw what I thought was a SW walking through the parking lot of said bar (B&B Tavern), a cute brown haired lumbee or mexican girl, could it have been that Glinda girl? I pulled in the parking lot to talk to her when LE pulled in the lot behind me, I almost sh**** my pants. I parked as he hit his lights, he called over the girl but never got out of his car to talk to me. After a few minutes I pulled out of the parking lot while he was talking to the girl. Tonight must have been a heavy night for LE because I cruised down the Bragg on my way home and LE was sitting at the convience store on the corner of Mike Street and Bragg Blvd. I'm sure this did nothing for business at the Gym, tonight really sucked.

Titan
02-09-03, 02:42
Hey, cruised the usual strip, saw a black sw around the Carolina square shopping center, she was not dressed like a sw, however, she was. Also hit the Murk, saw 2 black sw, that looked runned down. This town has gone down tremendously. Still searching for some new hot spots. I said I was going to try Spring lake one of these days.

SomeDude
02-12-03, 02:07
Guys, I picked up a cuttie off west mountian tonight. A bit rough around the edges, you can tell she has led the hard life but still she did have some nice goods. Late thirtish, black hair, nice rack except they were a little saggy, clean her up a bit and she could be a 6 or 7. On the SW scale she is a 5, got some uncovered knob job for 2 dimes, throw in another double nickle and I topped it off with a covered ride. She did talk alot but then I think she was a bit edgy looking for the next rock, who knows, I know I had fun for a half hour or more. Watch out for LE, I saw them in the Mt Rose motel parking lot.

SomeDude
02-14-03, 01:55
Just came back from a cruise of West/East Mountain Drive and Hwy 301(Eastern Bvd) and of course Bragg Blvd. LE was every where, I did see no cover Bridgitte strolling near the Budgett Inn II, if you like a chuncky lumbee loving you all bareback she is the one, no thanks. I did see the Bragg Blvd blond on the way home, by the time I turned around she was gone. Heavy SW action in the neighborhood off Mike Street, all are about a 2 rating, if even that, and of course LE set up shop right near the GYM. Damn, I really wanted to get a f/s workout at the gym. The big heart day tomorrow and no loving to be found.

Lookn4aHJ
02-14-03, 01:59
Does anyone have any info on Touch with Klass in Rocky Mt.? they have took the Rocky Mt. page off here. Is it still open, do they have a new web site, is Denise still working there? Where did the page go? Thanks for any help you can give

Sgt. Sad
02-14-03, 12:36
What if the following were true…

Had an interesting double nighter in Fayetteville. I went around trying to find the famous Gelinda (or however you spell her name) but settled on Kay, another one of them Lumbee Indians. She was in her late thirties and about a 5 or 6. Usually I don't settle for the middle of the run hos but when in a new town, I decided to get as much info as I could from this nice sw. And she was pleasant. She knew the other Lumbee sw and said that a lot of folks ask about her. She told me that this was her forth time out doing this since she lost her job as a hotel cleaner. She did strike me as a newbie but I'm not sure if she was that green. She was giving me the right signals so I decided to go ahead and avail myself to her services. Can't remember what we agreed upon but it really didn't matter to me since I don't frequent this town.

We drive to this trailer park and park at some dead end. I clear the area and then get her to start first. She starts a very passionate bbbj with a little scrotum play. This ho aims to please. Next comes time to insert my roll of coins in her slot. Man this girl has energy. At one point she had her legs wrapped around me so tight that you couldn’t force a Popsicle stick between us. We had a ferocious two-backed wild beast going on. That's the deepest Pvt. Sad has ever been in a trench. It most have been a long time for her with a decent body or something because she couldn't keep her hands off me. Rubbing all over my back and gripping my ass. Finally I gave her a heaping dose of cock snot. Unfortunately I was unable and unwilling to keep our encounter pleasant but I'm going to spar you all the details. We will just say she wasn't thrilled when she exited my vehicle. My bad. (coughcoughfreebiecough) So ended my first night.

The second night I decided to drive down Bragg St since I didn't see anyone on East Mountain. I will preface the following with this. Raleigh’s residential sw are sure a lot more pleasant than city hookers in general. I know there are some nice city hookers but some can be the nastiest filthiest scummy human beings on the planet. I found one blond wsw on Bragg who looked decent enough but as soon as she got in my car the stench just about clogged up my lungs. Her teeth were rotted out her mouth. I kicked her out so fast she didn’t know what was happening.

I visited the Asian club already knowing the money-pinching drill. But it had been so long since I saw an Asian provider that I went ahead. Sat down and a decent but older Asian lady sat next to me. She did have one thing going for her with that tight black mini-dress. I sit done and she begins what has to be the most pathetic attempt at female companionship I have ever witnessed. Unfortunately I was one of the participants. Soon the game begins. Two dollars for a sprite, 1 dollar for music and a ten spot to buy a lady drink. I see the lady look at the barkeeper with a smirk thinking that they have another sheep to fleece. Funny thing that did surprise was that as soon as I said that I was out of cash they put a napkin on my drink, told me were the ATM was, and escorted me to the door. 5 seconds flat! I couldn’t believe it! At least let my cheap ass finish my drink! I thought about buying the lady another drink to see if I could get a beaver or ass feel but decided I had enough there.

Went to the gym but the fugliest old lady answered and said that everyone was asleep and that she was sick. I couldn’t care less about her health just wake those hos up! I might try again at a later time. She did seem willing to let me in if it wasn’t so late. I kinda thought the place was open 24/7.

The last two girls I’ll report on was near that block of clubs. First one was one of those lets get down to business right away. She’s asking what do you want even before she sat her sorry ass in the car seat. I got her to flash her tits so I new she wasn’t a cop but her attitude had turned me off so fast that I kicked her out before I had driven to the end of the street. This happened to be the first city rat I picked up that night so I was hoping she wasn’t the norm at here.

I get another one close by who was a lot more mellow and very young. About 20 and very nice looking - about a 7.5. I wanted to get more info on how exactly how much of Bragg St was ho territory so as she was showing me she said was hungry so I got her some McD’s. After that I decided to see what this girl was made of so we went to her place. When a girl has a spot I have a hard time passing it up. A lot of times I don’t end up partaking of the girl’s services but I do like checking it out. I tell you what, crack houses in Fayetteville are a hell of a lot worse than Raleigh. Holy shit there must have been about 15-17 crackheads in this small two-bedroom shit house. Fools sleeping on the floor, others getting high and some trading something. The only thing that kept it slightly nicer than the worse of crack house in big cities was that it was passably clean. We clear out one of the rooms and talk prices. She tells me that she needs this and that and I saw that I had a made a mistake buying her all that food in McD. She must have got 2 or 3 people’s worth and now she thinks that money will flow freely from my hands. I always lock up wallet and cash in the car before going to someone’s spot so I only had the 15 beans with me. So we agree on that plus I’d take her to ATM for 20 more. She reluctantly agrees even having the gall to say that since this was a new town for me that I better pay so as to avoid trouble. Girl I thought if only you knew whom you were dealing with. But I had made another mistake. I didn’t discuss what I was going to get for 40 smackers. So as soon as I hand her the cash I get her to take off her shirt (nice rack btw) she wants to start a bj. I tell her that I also want more. She says she’s on her period. Shit! I really didn’t want a bj from this ho cuz younger girls just don’t do well at it. So I just zipped up and got ready to go. Since there was so many dudes around I knew I couldn’t ask for my money back and she wasn’t getting back in my car so I had just blew a Jackson. Happens to the best (or worse) of us. That pretty much did it for me in this town so after a quick cruise back on 301 which turned up absolutely nothing but a ton of cops with their radar on, I left for home.

Fayettetown really should be dominating the NC board. I feel that eventually it will. Y’all have much more area were the sw work than Durham. You do have more diligent police force that’s almost on par with Raleigh’s.

The only thing better than honor is ‘in her’
Sgt. Sad

PS: This happened late last month.
101st post. Had to do another controversial one
You decide if this is true.

SomeDude
02-15-03, 16:17
Sat afternoon here, just came back from a drive off eastern blvd and picked up that indian girl glinda that others talk about. She was near the ramada inn off a side street. Thin, fairly attractive and a nice set of ballons, I got it all for 35 burgers, no fries but she did eat my fries. Damn what a honey, she said she does not work much so I was glad to find her out enjoying the nice day.

AllenM
02-16-03, 18:00
Originally posted by Lookn4aHJ
Does anyone have any info on Touch with Klass in Rocky Mt.? they have took the Rocky Mt. page off here. Is it still open, do they have a new web site, is Denise still working there? Where did the page go? Thanks for any help you can give

I posted this info in the Raleigh board

Rev333
02-19-03, 01:52
Well guys, it must have slipped my mind cuz of the piss poor time I had. Two Saturdays ago I was cruzin 301 for the lovely Glinda, who of course I didnt find. (again) Anyways I picked up Evon which pissed me off cuz there was some guy tryin to get it and I let him go first. By the way she was like a 4if you had tequila with rum and coke chasers and turned your head sideways while squinting. Anyway when this dude was done he left and I was up to bat, make a long story short, she talked to much, asked to many questions, the phone kept ringin and her pussy was beat up, I guess thats what happens when you take sloppy seconds. She was bout 34-37 cant remember but it was only for 20. thats a 20 I'll never have back and bout the most irritating 30 mins of my life and I was happy to leave. It probably wouldnt be so bad if I didnt feel rushed. She did tell me a lot of sws got locked up for failure to appear. Next time if I'm dumb enough to waste money shes gettin 10. I just cant have any luck findin Glinda.
Stay Safe

SomeDude
02-19-03, 01:53
Tuesday night here, just got back from a workout at the gym, nice girl there, although a bit talkative and kinda chuncky. She helped me out with my workout, worked on my squats and groin lifts and thrust. Finished it off with some sparring on the mat, I got pinned, and enjoyed lunch with a little capet munch. All and all a good sweaty work out, I paid my membership fee of two doves. Any others work out there?

Beavis
02-19-03, 05:43
Is that BS supposed to be of any help to anyone who might ever be looking for something. Save your bullshit for the soldiers. You should be kicked off this site for such uninformative crap.

SomeDude
02-20-03, 01:10
Beavis, another thought here, dude chill out, you take your self loathing self way to serious. After all this site is just for entertainment, oh and hey, nice language, you kiss your mother with that mouth or just a dogs butt, jeez, again what a dork.
Oh, and for all the non-dork fellas here for fun, that lumbee girl was seen strolling off Hwy 301 today (wed.) near the back streets behind the Ramada Inn. I would have stopped but I was in the company car, later Beavis, dude, what a puss, and don't forget to get your GED.

Jsckick1
02-22-03, 01:54
Beavis, Dude is right, you are a dork, read between the lines Einstein or is Dude right about your GED. You know it's not to late, you can still take that last class and get that ninth grade education. For all you non dorks like Beavis I have been to the Gym, it can be a hit or miss for girls but at times the work out can be fun. I also had a nice encounter tonight with a worker (hey Beavis the dork, that's code for a service provider) at the TD club off Pamalee Drive. I won't go into to much detail as dork boy won't get the hidden meaning between the lines, needless to say there was DATY, BBBJ and an oiled hj to finish the visit. Watch out for LE off East Mountain Drive and Hwy 301 tonight, lots of shows at the Crown so LE is cleaning up the SW's for the public image thing. I passed by there on the way home from the TD club and LE was indeed heavy.

Chesh
02-22-03, 15:30
For someone with 200+ posts you would think that reading between the lines would be a skill that he would have already aquired. Oh well, mistakes happen! My only concern is that he should really be careful and think hard before suggesting that someone should be kicked off the site!
This board is always fun to read...the ongoing search for the ever elusive Lumbee! Thats great, perhaps one day I may join in the hunt.
Happy hunting all!

SomeDude
02-24-03, 02:57
Late Sunday night here, on my way home I found a few new faces off Eastern Bvd. (Hwy 301) and Bell St. A real chuncky lumbee, who I passed up, and a cute white girl, mid to late 30's, straight brown hair, Linda, Lisa, Laura, something like that, anyway, except for the beer smell she did a nice job on the nob. 10 sticks times two and a poke for five sticks more. I know this will be late by the time this gets posted but I just thought I would pass it along for you fella's that can read between the lines of this made up story. Oh and watch out for LE they were on Person street and Pepsi Lane.

SomeDude
02-25-03, 02:31
After nine post I get up graded to senior member, cool beans. Just thought I would let you know I hooked up with that same girl again today (monday afternoon). Meet her off Old Wilmington and E. Russell St, we hooked up for some of the same as sunday, all and all a good relief. Watch out for heavy, heavy, heavy drug dealing, even I think LE should step it up off that street. I also saw that Evon chick, she is old and hard on the eyes, no lumbee's in the area.

Chesh
02-26-03, 15:28
Hey guys, I am not trying to preach here, as I am a firm believer in practicing what you preach, but I did want to provide some info just in case any of you are interested:

There is a pretty good book that deals with the subject of sexual addiction titled Hope and Recovery. Some websites that also are pertinent to the topic are: <onlinesexaddict.com><ncsac.org><sexaa.org><sexaddictionhelp.com><sexualcontrol.com><sexual-addiction.net>
Also, although I do not know of any, there may be support groups that meet in your area to seek help with sexual addiction.

I am in no way saying that if you visit this board that you are a sex addict, that is for each person to decide for him/herself. However, if your sexual behavior causes you a considerable amount of anxiety and distress, do something about it. If not, well then enjoy the hobby for what it is. Thanks!

SomeDude
02-28-03, 02:35
Chesh, dude, chill, for those not needing a big group hug from AA, SA, OA, GA, CIA, CPA or the FAA, well I saw a girl out in the rain tonight off Eastern Blvd. I meet her at the KFC while waiting in the drive thru, she was cutting through the parking lot. She had a room at the Budget Inn II, we talked for a bit and had a few beers before getting down to business. I gave her four pieces of checken and she gave me her f/s attention. About a 5 rating, white girl, brown hair, average build and so on and so on, I have trouble remembering names. She took a shower before we started, she offered to let me DATY but there was to much bush to work through. I had fun and did not even feel the need to go to a meeting, later dudes.

SomeDude
03-04-03, 01:46
Dudes, I went to the Gym today, not much t choose from for my work out so I checked out the Mike St circle. A white girl was out for a walk on this nice day so we chatted for a few, kind of hard looking up close. She wanted me to stop at a friends so she could pay her sitter but I told her no thanks which made her mad so I kicked her to the curve. She could have paid her sitter later but passed up the chance to clean some plumbing. I stopped at the TD club instead and had a little frenching and DATY with a HJTC, mamma san knew me from before and gave me a discount. On the way home I saw that cute lumbee (Glinda) near Russell St and Eastern Blvd. Could not stop as I was spent, but having had her company before, well I hope to see her again. Anyone else hit Fayetteville besides Kick1 and myself?

LexLuther
03-05-03, 00:33
Guys,

What is TD Club? I get through Fatalburg (No accusations of racism please. It's a meaningless appelation.) and I'd like to check it out.

LexLuther

SmokingGun
03-05-03, 18:59
Out of curiousity, has anyone had an encounter with a white worker at TD?

Jsckick1
03-06-03, 01:07
I've had two white girls at the TD club but for the past year it has been mostly sisters and the occasional latino girl which is who I hooked up with. Lex, check out Jasters post (10-14-02) for location. Most of the back post have directions and experiences for these places, and of course all the post are works of fiction. So I really did not enjoy a night with that lumbee girl Glinda tonight after running into her at the Baldino's on 301.

Artman
03-06-03, 03:58
Well fellow fictitious mongers! Normally post to KY but was in the great town of Fayettnam....the town that originally got me in the hobby. Had a VERY interesting experience tonight. First went to the boulevard....found the Gymn and easy it was too! so several SW on mike and BB BUT wanted to check out 301....saw WSW with glasses near 301 and mountain....went back and Dang she was gone! Did pick up wsw(here comes the story) for "Ride" to store...needed cigs! Also wanted to talk about oldman and how she didn't do this often,...etc. Well went to one of the famous INNS on 301 for somewhere to "talk". Had a "rare" GFE....she chatted and even spoke French...and had really full service evening! THEN (here was my mistake) needed a little something to ENJOY it more....ok...took her to "her friends house"...bad mistake...guess who showed up....HUSBAND....He wanted rock also. after finally figuring this out on owen after pulling away with him hanging out the window....shook his hand and said ...She's yours....BUT.....someday...I will follow the instructions. OH well..what a story! and thanks for all of your posts guys. When I am back in town...will chat it up some more!

jumax
03-06-03, 09:40
I am just adding this to confirm about the white girl everyone has been talking about lately. She is on the bragg blvd. area.
She is friendly and gives a nice wet blowjob.
Three days before the holidays I was down in that area I passed the gym quite a few times because this phone company van was on the corner and I was suspicious, after it took off I saw that it was dead there so I just drove around that area. I saw a black girl right across the street from the gym and she wanted me to stop but she was just too damn close to the blvd.
I drove by the shopping area and saw quite a few of them, some even looked pretty good, but I passed.
Finally, I saw the blonde, she was walking with a friend back towards her house. I picked them up and dropped her friend off and we drove to a spot. I gave her the money and she unzipped my pants and went to work and I got to tell ya she had been drinking cold beer so that made it feel that much better. It took a while for me, but she continued until I finished. I dropped her off at her apartment and will see her again.

Artman
03-07-03, 12:44
One more story of the Fayettenam trip....While getting ready to head South out your fine city on Thursday. It was raining cats and dogs. It was 6 AM figured I would see what was on the Boulevard... nothing! Except on the corner of Swain and BB was a girl with and UMBRELLA. Picked her up and found out that she was deaf and "needed a ride home". Anyway, negotiated sex and got a great BBBJ to completion looking at Mr. Jackson and giving her a ride to ROCKFISH. Now with the price of gas this probably cost more, but again, Good hunting guys!

artman

SomeDude
03-08-03, 01:50
Not a whole lot to report, went out this afternoon and hit the usual spots, Hwy 301, Bragg Blvd, the Gym, which was closed, and East/West Mountain Drive, all dead, dead, dead. I did stop by the Mt Rose Motel off 301 and found some action, if you can call it that. Blond girl, about a 4 on the scale, she wanted four zero for bare back and five "O" for full. I passed as I really had no attraction, as I got in my car she countered a dime for bare back so I thought what the hell. Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad it's kind of good.

SomeDude
03-09-03, 19:48
A late weekend afternoon here, hooked up with a new lumbee in the area. Twenty something, nice body kind of cute, a 6 or 7 on the scale, met her near the bus station as she was looking for a place to stay for the night. We hooked up for some fun, bbbj and full which she offered uncovered, I of course put on my jacket. I put out less than two doves, she did not mind french or fingering and was rather friendly. For some reason I did not mind the conversation and I gave her tips on where to ply her trade. She did not seem on the pipe and did not ask for a ride to buy some cigs or to pay her sitter so that was cool. Anyway I will look for her again in a few days as I want to get a room and go for a longer session. She is not as hot as Glinda but she is alot of fun. Oh, and Artman, I don't know how to say this and I hope it's not the same person but, that deaf chick is a dude. Kicked him/her out of my car when I got a close up look at that adams apple, just thought you might like to know.

Artman
03-10-03, 12:07
Ummmmm......Thanks dude.....since it is already over with....I guess I will pretend it is not the same person! But!!! I guess If I lived in Fayetteville....I uh...would not pick up a deaf person on BB!

(damn, this is a bad hobby!)

Jsckick1
03-13-03, 01:16
What can I say about this wed night except I only saw one girl out today, Dude I think it was your new lumbee girl, was her name Sunny? Met her off East Mountian drive, anyway she was cute and gave good service for a double dove. I used my cover for the top ride but went bareback for the bj/hj finish, all for two doves. Oh well, it killed time on a boring night, or at least it would have if this were a true story but we fella's just like to swap stories here for sake of fiction. And a hello to the LE guys sitting off near the Ramada IN, nice unmarked black van, saw the uniform geting out, later......

SomeDude
03-18-03, 20:35
Saw a nice looking new face hoochie the other afternoon off East/West Mountain Drive, was in the company car and could not stop. White, early twenties, blond/brown hair, thin with nice legs, went back there after I got off work but she was gone, damn, damn, damn...... has anyone else seen her? The only other girls out were no cover Bridgitte and Missy, both real chuncky lumbee's, I passed on them and hit that blond off Bragg Blvd for a quick one.

Member #4477
03-22-03, 12:14
I'm going down to Wilmington in a few days on some business........Does anyone know of any decent incall providers in town? I've been to town twice and haven't see any sign of action at all......Little help please..

Happy to provide CT action info to those curious.....

Canopuss

Chesh
03-23-03, 21:44
canopuss,
I was just down in Wilmington this weekend and checked out as much as I could. Did not have much luck finding any street action. As far as escorts go, there were several of us who went down and a few called up some. There were a lot of ads in the phone book, but many seem to be disconnected. The ones that we did get through on had a large selection to choose from. Out of the four that were ordered none matched the descriptions given, big surprise! From what I heard and saw two were mediocre while two were pretty skanky looking. Three of the four wanted tips on top of the going flat fee of a buck fifty. All in all, this experience in Wilmington was not what was expected. Although this could be a case of all around bad luck.

My advice is to check out *********.net and the eros escorts page for independant providers in the area. If I could go back and redo theweekend, I would have contacted Celeste from the Eros board, I think that she is a gorgeous woman. The drawback to this one is that she is pricey. Also, I have not had an encounter with her, yet.

Aside from the hobby, there is plenty of tail to be had at the many bars downtown.

Hope this info will help your visit, have fun!

Member #4477
03-27-03, 14:27
Thanks Chesh........appreciate the feedback.

Chesh
03-27-03, 23:43
no problem canopuss, let me know how it goes there! Especially if you meet any independant providers. I am also trying to learn the game there.

SomeDude
03-30-03, 03:32
I've been hitting some of the local action of late, has anyone else? The best so far has been Glinda who I have not seen in some time, she tells me she has been keeping a low profile, part of her probation I think. Anyway we meet off Russell St and went to a local room she had, the price was right for f/s, I wish she had a number so I could make her a steady provider. Also this past week I picked up Dee Dee off 301, a mexican mix, I had a bbbj for a dove, kinda cute but she could use some dental work. Thursday off East/West Mountain DriveI picked up Missy for a bbbj, I figured what the hell, it was only a nicle-dime combo, she swallowed. And to end it all I met Karen, a white girl in her late 30's, skinny, she had a room at the Budgett Inn II, f/s for a dove. Met her outside the Yellow Rose, not inside as they keep trouble out and don't let the girls work from the bar.

Jsckick1
04-06-03, 17:55
Stopped at the Gym last night (sat) but no one was working, Bragg Blvd was dead as well so I headed downtown. Cruised Eastern Blvd but came up short so I headed south toward E/W Mountain Drive, ran across Sunnshine, I thought her name was Sunny the last time we hooked up, anyway.......... She had a room near by and we hooked up for a night of fun, very wet frenching as well as BBBJ, F/S and I finished it off with a greek in her back door. I slipped her two doves, or so the story goes in this fiction world, has any body else had any good hunting?

SomeDude
04-09-03, 23:25
Saw a new face off Bragg Blvd today, damn I was in the company car. Made me horney as hell, went looking for her after work but no luck, the only one out was blond chick so I settled for a bbbj.

Willing To Pay
04-10-03, 21:27
Hey All,

I will be heading down around your area within a week. I have seen a lot of postings with street names were sw can be found. I was wondering how safe these areas are. I'm from the Philly area and have spent my share of time around Kensington Ave. in North Philly. If anyone can compare the two it would be helpful. Also is a dove a ten spot?

Last question, will be heading down to MB, anyone know of where there might be action down there? My email address for anyone with additional info that should not be posted, please send to willingtopay@yahoo.com. Really looking forward to having some good experiences......

SomeDude
04-12-03, 02:56
Friday night here, saw two tall soul sister sw's off Mullis and Bragg Blvd, both had f%#* me thigh high boots on. Off Eastern Blvd (hwy 301) the Budget Inn II had some girls working the rooms, so did Mt. Rose. Cruised up hwy 301 and west-east Mountain Drive, no action so I stopped at the Gym off mike and B blvd. Lots off fun although the girls had some age on them, I had a double team from the two girls working. A dove is a 20......

SomeDude
04-12-03, 23:35
Early Sat.night here, Lu Lu was out for a stroll, blond, petite, young and pretty. Well two doves and a cover, no doubt it was a damn good time, my rocks want to go back for another roll. Hwy 301 and east-west Mountain Drive, dudesssssssssss, that stuff was mad tight, that's it, I'm heading back out.......

Jsckick1
04-14-03, 21:46
Dude I hit that too, you were right, found her sun. afternoon, we spent an hour in a room she had. After a shower with her there was DATY then I hit it front and back along with frenching, thanks for the tip.

Still Looking
04-18-03, 10:52
Hey somedude.. enlighten me on the girls at budget Inn II. I pass thru on a regular basis and have never seen any. What is the best time? sometimes i stop and have a steak at the steak house on eastern near the old 301 truck stop. Back channel me at birddog2you@yahoo.com thanks dude...

Willing To Pay
04-21-03, 10:27
Guys, checked out your town last Monday night, sure is different from the cities up North. The only action that I found was at 301 and e/w mountain. At first for me it was hard to understand why there would be s/w in that area. Late that night I was taken to a house by there, what a group, now I understand stand. Didn't find anything that was appealling, but was told that there was a hot blonde named Hidi. She wouldn't come out, had thoughts that the other ladies were trying to rip me for a few bucks saying they would get her for me. Oh well, the hunt is half the fun. One chic seemed liked a guy, think she/he was a deaf mute. If you guys ever make it to Philly, check out our page. The ladies are a little easier to find around here.

Jaster
04-23-03, 22:44
Trawled by 301 on Monday evening around 9:30-10pm. Not too much happening, went through the budget inn parking lot. The two rooms on the end by the exit were working. Room 1 was a chubby white lady, looked to be in her late 40's early 50's, kinda rough looking, so I passed. Second room was a younger balck lady, kinda skinny, but looked to be strung up on crack or something, so again I passed. Went by the Black & Decker plant, and found a sw, younger hispanic girl, decent shape, small chest, but overall not too bad. Picked her up, took she said she could get a place nearby, just had to go pick up the key. I got suspicious but figured "what the hell, nothing better to do", so I drove her to a house nearby to get the key. She got out, told me to be back in 5 minutes and to my surprise she was actually there with the key when I returned. Took her to a rundown trailer in a used car lot. 2 doves for 50/50 with a finish on her chest. Overall not a bad night. Of course this is all fiction, (wink, wink). Now two questions, when traveling south on 301 on the right side there is a two story house, with lots of traffic coming and going, the front door was wide open, but most cars parked around back, it was after the bunch of run-down hotels, but way before the texaco. Does anyone know what this place is? Appeared to be a club of some sort, I was too chicken to go in. Question 2. Where is the backdoor club? I can't seem to find it. Well, Thank you in advance for the help with these questions, and Happy Hunting.

DbrownHornet
04-24-03, 08:50
THE TWO STORY BUILDING IS A GAY BAR FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND.

Jaster
04-25-03, 18:59
Thanks for the warning, Hornet. Glad i didn't go in.

Wanderer9577
04-27-03, 00:36
Does anyone know of any places in Goldsboro or Greenville? A friend of mine has invited me to come spend the weekend while his wife is out of town.

Thanks for any help!!

Peak

Chesh
04-29-03, 10:41
Peak,
There used to be a place on 58 going out of Goldsboro towards Kinston. It was still there two years ago right beside a liquer store. The girls were really attractive the times that I visited. First timers were limited to hjs though. I have not taken that route recently so it could no longer be there. I do not really know about Goldsboro or Greenville, but there are quite a few jack shacks in Rocky Mount if you are into that, also Jacksonville has a slew of the same. You guys might want to consider going the escort route. Laters!

gittyupgo
04-29-03, 12:20
I'll be passing through F'ville next week with a good bit of spare time. Prospects look good so I'm trying to time my trip so I can overnight there - not much else that looks promising along my route. Got an idea of the areas. I'll let you know what I find. Just one question - in your fantasies about the one motel where girls work out of, how to you imagine the deal getting put together? Is is obvious? I'd sure hate to get the wrong idea about some poor innocent motel guest, hee hee. Anyway, I'll get back to y'all.

Still Looking
04-29-03, 13:38
Hi fellow mongers: Past by your part of town twice this weekend and the first sw i encountered called herself Pam. late 30s early 40s about a 4 but nothing else going on at the buget so I took her on...What a dissapointment she was. After a so-so bj I climbed on and rode her hard for about 20 minutes (sometimes I can be rather long winded) and several different positions later she said she couldn't take it any more and would have to get some lube to finnish... no nut and a no show on her "word to return" oh well she won't get a return visit from me either.

Second time around ran across a young black chick very nice body... bj and finished up doggie, man what a tight box,, did not get her name but will be looking to bust that thing again the next time thru town...

SomeDude
05-04-03, 01:40
Been keeping a low profile these last few weeks, the old ball and chain has been keeping a hawk eye on me. Managed to venture to the Gym for some fun last week, SC talent was in town, it's aways been said the place can be a hit or miss. It was a damn good hit, I nutted twice and got a fine relaxing back rub. Check past post for location and other details for a visit.
I did cruise the Budget Inn II, not much there, the trick is to park near the back entrance or cruise verrrrrrrrrry slow and see what girls make eye contact as they peak out their doors. Don't try inside the Yellow Rose bar as they don't put up with the girls working the bar, some will come in for a drink but no pick ups allowed.
Saw an east indian looking girls off E/W Mountain Drive tonight, no other real talent, I did get some head from Missy thursday, put out half a dove, gotta go, the old lady is pulling up on the broom.

Rev333
05-04-03, 12:44
Hey guys, long time since i posted. Anyway, went out friday night and was showin my friend all the spots. We stopped at budget and ran into a girl named deseray, she was older, but looked decent for her age, she wanted 30 but i offered 20. My friend wanted head so i asked her to do it for 10 and she agreed. So we go in and she takes a shower in front of us and then after shes good and high off of crack, i start fuckin her while shes suckin his dick, 2 mins into it she ask him if he wants to hit it after me, so we both fucked her and i thought it was very enjoyable. On the scale i give her a 4 or a 5, only cuz she was strung out and she had bruises. She did tell me that some guy the night b4 might have druged and raped her, oh well. Has anyone seen Glinda, i still have found her.

rev333

LongHare47
05-04-03, 18:10
After reading this board quite often I decided to check out the action around town. I like the action at the budget but would like to do the gym, could anyone post it on the board?

Thanks

SomeDude
05-05-03, 23:28
Long, the best way to check out the Gym is to go there for a work out, past post have info on the gist of it all. This past sunday I was in the Mike street area, was out running an errand for the old lady and came across TJ, small blond, cute twenty something. BBBJ for a dove, she wanted 10 more but settled for the dove. She was jumpy and paranoid but more relaxed when I passed the green. Service was so so and would no doubt improve with another visit. Rev I have not seen Glinda in some time, he seems to have gone under ground, it must be her probation keeping her off the books.

Jsckick1
05-08-03, 23:24
Saw Lu Lu girl, small cute blond today, she was with a few others, Missy and some other girl this afternoon off Legion and Black & Decker Rd. The three wanted to tag team me but I had limited funds, so off we went by ourselves to a wooded spot. Frenching, BBBJ, top service with her legs over my shoulders, she finished me off with more bbbj and a good hj and my load in her face. Tipped her a good four O, like dude my girl's been riding my back and the kids keep bitching for more money so it's been hard to get out. Stoped at the Gym to see the out of town talent I hear they have but they were already gone so I passed on a work out.

SomeDude
05-10-03, 02:16
Today, (fri) off Bragg Blvd near the Carolina Square picked up Tiger, her real name is no doubt Betty or Sally. Anyway BBBJ for a dove, she got mad because I shot my load in her mouth, hey I tried to warn her. I did finger that ass and snatch. Small build, saggy tits, red nappy sort of dreadlocks, and of course an Irish tan. So so service, I think I might lay low for a time, have lost my passion for the hunt. I wish Glinda or that SC talent were around, I need more passionat slutty hits like that SC talent and Glinda provide. I could use some good DATY with a hot shower to start off with. I might make a trip to the TD club, it has been some time, anyone else been there? It's either that or try to get some from the old lady who hates sex but loves any amount of food you throw her way.

ItsMeFag
05-10-03, 17:08
Hey everyone

i am driving down I95 and lookin for some action. I plan on stopping in fayetteville b/c there seems to be some good action. Someone please help me out as to where i should stay (preferably close to 95) and which streets i can find some action on. Ill contribute what i find, an di can supply good FL and NY spots. Thanks fellas

ItsMeFag
05-10-03, 21:44
my email is whatdafuq2000@aol.com if you want to backchannel

thanks fellas

gittyupgo
05-10-03, 22:46
You guys are a big help. I'm new to this site, though I'm an old time monger. Getting the hang of how this works. One question if I can be so bold as to ask one more time. Any early action in town? Or is everyting strictly after 6:00pm? I'll post report next week.

Jsckick1
05-11-03, 01:33
Off Bus. 95/ Hwy 301 try staying at the Ramada Inn if you are looking for a safe place, for a not so safe place and lots of action try the Budget Inn II or the Mt Rose. Read the past post for location of street action. Had an experience tonight with an attempted grab and run, chuncky lumbee girl named Toni off E/W Mountain Drive. Went to a trailer park to well, park, she tried to make a dash but my doors were locked, she then tried to pull a knife on me but nine mil put a stop to that. I let her out the car and I threw some lead on the ground because she did not want to return the dove. Damn baby it was just business, everyone could have gone home happy, anywayyyyyyy. I got my dove back and the extra coin she had on hand, a bonus for trying to f#%* with me, and to top it off I maced her for good measure. Maybe it's a sign that I should lay low again, at least Missy, Lu Lu and a few other regulars are cool and stick to business, I treat them well and always throw in a tip for good service. Well at least I have an extra 90 in my pocket and only lost a few lead caps.

Rev333
05-11-03, 02:19
Jsc, i wouldve put one in her foot so next time she would think twice about runnin. Still no sign of Glinda, i still need to tag that.
where can i find lulu and that other girl?

Jsckick1
05-11-03, 08:45
I hear that Rev, still it set the heart racing because I have not had to pull the heat in a long, long, longggggggg time. I'm just an easy going guy trying to get some fun on the side, still I am very street smart but maybe I should stick to safer indoor places, oh well. I usually find the girls you asked about off the hwy 301 areas, most times off Blk.and Decker and Legion roads, and sometimes E/W Mountain and on occassion Camden and George Owen Drive. Watch that last area though, thats where I put the mace to lumbee girl.
I think Dude is right, Glinda has not been seen in some time, oh and keep your eyes open. City and County LE were heavy in the areas I mentioned, I usually cruise 3 or 4 times then get out the area for 45 min to an hour before returning. Seems like Dude has had some luck in the Bonnie Doon - Bragg Blvd. area, I think next time, if I don't give it up for awhile, I'll stick with who and where I know.

Sgt. Sad
05-12-03, 03:07
Originally posted by jsckick1
Went to a trailer park to well, park, she tried to make a dash but my doors were locked, she then tried to pull a knife on me but nine mil put a stop to that. I let her out the car and I threw some lead on the ground because she did not want to return the dove. Damn baby it was just business, everyone could have gone home happy, anywayyyyyyy. I got my dove back and the extra coin she had on hand, a bonus for trying to f#%* with me, and to top it off I maced her for good measure.

Well at least I have an extra 90 in my pocket and only lost a few lead caps.

Now thats what I'm talking about!! Don't take no shit and ready to deal strongly with those that try to give you some. That is one of the thnigs that burns me up is the dashers. But there was one time where I was buried in more shit than I could deal with so I had to hi-tail it outta there. Didn't want to get surrounded by several street thugs.

Much props to ya, man!
Sgt. Sad

DbrownHornet
05-12-03, 12:58
Late Saturday night I was in the area and decided to check out the action. I cruised the normal area of the Ville, but didn't find anything except for LE. Just before I started to head in for the night I cruised 301 side rds again and came aross Jasmine (young blond 23, long blond hair tied up in a pony tail, looked to good) I passed her first because I saw her talking to someone off the side of the road (this turn out to be her husband, that's what she told me later). She looked to good to be a SW i thought, but what the hell I turned around and offered her a ride. She got in and we were off. She told me she was from Charleston, SC and been here two years. She was at least an 8 on SW scale( slim, nice legs, smile, hair even smelled good) a rare find indeed. Anyway, I told her I wanted to go 8 miles but she only wanted to go 4 miles. She turned out to be a great conversationalist in fact she loved to talked and she was a deep thinker. She finished her last sentence to completion and and I was very satisfied with the story she had to tell. I drove her back to her spot and I was off.

SomeDude
05-17-03, 10:09
Dudesssssss, was the board down for a few days? Not much to find in Fayetnam of late, LE has swept the 301 area because of the flight festival at the Crown. Hornet dude, sounds like you ran across that Lu Lu girl kick1 and I have hit, these girls always change their names, anyway thats some mad tight snatch. Saw some action off the Bragg Blvd and Mike Street area but nothing I wanted to try. Thursday I did hit the TD club off Pamalee. I thought they were out of business but I guess I heard wrong, good DATY and hj from a central american honey. Wild tounge action as well, she hit all the right locations, I also got a nice rub down, less than four doves for about an hours time. Later dudes............

Jaster
05-18-03, 23:37
Tried cruising by 301 last night, like somedude, I discovered that LE was out in force. Got pulled over myself. Told them I was looking for a job at the Black&Decker plant. Appears to be mostly Sherriff, not much PD or state troopers sweeping the area. Quick question, I see that Hot Spot or Hot Shot's something like that on the Murch just off Bragg, by the gas station(not sure of the exact street name, but if you follow the road up to bragg it becomes Santa Fe), well anyway, saw they have a new sign up saying, "The Best Choice", was wondering if anyone has tested their sign first hand, or should I be the Guinea Pig? Any info would be helpful.

Rev333
05-19-03, 22:15
Hey jaster, i've been to hotspots, its a jack shack for sure,i went there one night with my friends and we all took turns with the same chick, paid for a fool nude dance which is 60 for a 30min session. The girls name was isis or somethin like that, very attractive anyways, on top of the60, i tip her 20 and got to play with the pussy, and her corn hole, she wouldnt let me stick it in but i still had a good timefor 20 more, i could have daty but chose not too, she did say that she doesnt dofs, but if she did it would be like 200 on top of the regular fee. im sure she would have done it for less with right negotiated, the only thing was even though i played with the pussy, she wouldnt let me put my fingers in. OFF LIMITS TO MILITARY, so dont get caught if you are. It was put off limits after i went i think, but who cares, just be safe.

Jaster
05-20-03, 23:35
Thanks for the info rev. Luckily I am no longer military. Don't think I'll try hotspot. Seems a little pricy for my taste, but thanks for the info anyway.

SomeDude
05-29-03, 23:34
Dudes, I've been laying low of late but I did hit some in these last few days. I was in Spring Lake running an errand for the old lady and saw of all hoe's Tiger (red hair, tatoo's, skinny) in the Food Lion parking lot. Man had she tied a high one on, she did remember my name, or at least the fake one I gave her, so we hooked up. She wanted a ride back to the Bonnie Doone (Bragg Blvd./Carolina Square) area, after haggling we settled on a BBBJ for 15. Dudes I'm here to testify that the service was so so and she tried that I want to stop at my sitters place. I schooled her on the rules of better service will get a better ride.
Just so you know I found a few new SW, off Owen Drive, the short service road that runs behind the Taco Bell and the Exxon at the Hwy 301/Owen Drive intersection. The girls use it as a cut through, I picked up a skinny 5 and got a BBBJ in the old ball and chains mini van right in the Exxon parking lot. Mountain drive and Blk & Decker Rd are dead and LE still hits the area. Also FYI the Gym has Butterfly working out, I passed, hot body, very rough face, remember if you go tell them you heard of the place from some mexicans, NOT on the net. Word to the SW's dudessss....

SomeDude
06-04-03, 23:59
Dudes just thought I would share that SC talent is doing a workout at the Gym, it's usually more of a miss than a hit but tonight was a good hit. Cruised the usual Hwy 301, Legion Rd, E/W Mountain, Camden Rd and Bragg Blvd all dead except for very, very low end crack ho's. I even talked to an extra thick lumbee named Toni (is that the one Kick1 jacked up?) I did not want to risk a dasher. Have any of you dudes hit any girls of late at the Budget Inn II, fat lumbee Toni said the ho's were plying their trade out of the Carolina Inn (Hwy 301). I may hit the gym again tomarrow, later dudes.......

SomeDude
06-06-03, 23:16
Damn dudes, don't you just hate the search sometimes, nothing here, nothing there, except for a run down 2 of a rock hound behind the Toco Bell off Owen drive. LE was out tonight at all my spots, and dudesssss the old hag left for the weekend and took the gimmie, gimmie money brats with her. I even cruised Camden/George Owen roads which are rough areas, I did not want to pop for 50 or 75 at the gym or True Delite so I went home empty handed. Another rough area if anyone wants to risk it is the neighborhood off Gilliespi St. right before it merges with Hwy 301 and Owen Drive, that's where the low end SW's get their rock. Anyone else have any luck?

SmokingGun
06-07-03, 21:49
I was just wondering if anyone had tried out any of the escort services listed in the phone book... I've been kinda leery myself, wasn't sure what kind of service they'd offer and what kind of investment it would take.

SomeDude
06-09-03, 18:16
Don't know if it's of interest to anyone in fayettnam but I saw the Blvd blond (Stacy) today. I had the kid and dog with me so I could not stop, I have not seen her around in some time, has anyone hit it? Smoken dude, tried Erica's some years ago, shelled out six doves plus a tip, dude man all you can do is try.

SomeDude
06-10-03, 19:53
Ok dudes, one more post, got off work an hour early today, picked up Missy near the Mt Rose and Exxon (Hwy 301). BBBJ for a dove, later dudes.

Scuba123
06-11-03, 23:16
Well, I was in Fayetteville sunday night. Picked up a fairly good looking young girl at the Budget II...She wanted $40 for bbbj. Payed $25, but it wasn't worth it. Didn't get her name.... She was so nervous that it rubbed off. Also had no spit in her mouth. Roughest bbj I've ever had. Went to the old budget inn, and found a rough looking deaf girl, but she was pretty good for $20. Did about anything I asked. If you got past her face that was a little rough, she really wasn't bad. Besides, I've had worse looking ones. There were also a couple behind the hess station that were pretty good, but le was around all over. After I picked up one girl, le turned around and followed me to Hardees where I dropped her off as though she just asked for a ride. They left both of us alone. Usually I think people that bring up LE are just paranoid, but here it pays to watch out.

SomeDude
06-12-03, 23:44
Scuba dude I am all over that, went crusing at lunch today and LE stayed on my tail on all the side streets off Eastern Blvd (Hwy 301). Had to pulled into the BP to gas up just to get him off my ass, and I did not see any ass, so I munched a meatball sub at Baldinos hoping some hoe would walk by, no luck. Any other dudes hit some? Suba, hope that rough deaf chick isn't that cross dressing deaf dude that others have talked about, uh dudeee.....

DbrownHornet
06-13-03, 11:28
Gentlemen, I was in your town during Memorial Day weekend and the weekend that followed. MD Saturday I had luck in the areas off 301, picked up Heather for some conversation then later I picked up Brook (I think) for the same. I noticed THREE Sheriff cars parked along 301. I guess that's the SW patrol. What a great way to spend taxpayers money. One was even driving up and down the 301 side roads in search O's. What a life, you have got to be at the top of the pole to have does top of priorities as a law officer. Anyway on my second weekend I picked up a young blond off (not Stacy) Brag. Blvd. She remembered my stinger, so we had a good time. Drop her off and noticed others in the area, but did not stop. I needed a small break until I hit 301. It was dead but the surrounding area had a few out. I came across a curvy red head and we headed off for some conversation. Convo was great to the last period. I may be back in the area soon. Till then happy hunting.

Ignored Hubby
06-13-03, 14:02
Unless the SW's of Fayetteville have access to some damn good sex change surgeons, the blond deaf girl is a genuine she. I've seen the goods though didn't partake.. she gave me a bj... offered the pussy.. I asked " you got a condom?" she said
"I'm clean.." NOT!! I told her to finish with her mouth.. very pleasant girl really, not a looker by any means but definitely a female.

Ohtommy
06-14-03, 15:24
I have been looking for the industry sites around here and had only mild success so far. I went to a place called private pleasures near Jacksonville, where a fat blond chick with big tits let me titty fuck her for $60. It was an experience that I wont try to repeat any time soon. But I have only been here a week so give me time I will find more. Any hobbyists who frequent either Jaxville or Wilminton chime in with info. You know this area has got to have girls in our favorite business because there are like ten thousand Marines coming home from Iraq and lookin to fuck I am sure. So give up the info if you got it.

Tommy

SomeDude
06-16-03, 00:18
Hey Dudes, Tiger was out in the Bragg Blvd- Mike St area, went to a spot I had picked out, she remembered our last hook up and gave me good service, she did need a shower though. BBBJ is all I wanted, usual dove passed to her and I was on my way. A number of girls worked the area today, most were hardened crack heads. Cruised 301, both ends from Eastern Blvd to the Crown, saw Missy near the Mt Rose, she looked rough and got stopped by LE. Dudesss, that was my cue to leave the area, on a side note I saw a few off Eastern Blvd but verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy hard on the eyes.

Still Looking
06-18-03, 16:58
Anybody know what happened to the rocky mount section on this board?

SomeDude
06-20-03, 23:26
Stopped at the gym on the way home, dudes it was dry and not worth the time for a work out. Horny as hell and the cow at the barn never puts out so I hit the jack shack Executive Club. No f/s but a decent hj, watched a porn flick while getting a full nude couch dance and hj, no DATY or sucking tits and no tounge action, damn some tounge action would have been nice. Of course no SW's out that were worth my hard earned coin, maybe later this weekend after the ball and chain goes to visit her broom riding mother.

Still Looking
06-21-03, 18:17
This will be my last post on this board because I am moving north for some new action. I would like to thank the fellow posters for making my hunt in town a lot easier. Keep up the hunt and good luck.....

Ronin #2
06-21-03, 21:12
Hey everyone, I new to the forum and I need information, I live in Wilmington and have driven up to Fayetteville once or twice, but I want to now if there is any action in Wilmington, I've heard of some, but not seen any. Just wanted to know if anybody knows about some action in Wilmington.

SomeDude
06-29-03, 01:34
Dudesssssss, LE has been so damn heavy I cannot venture out, friday night I slowed down past a provider off 301 and E/W Mountain Drive but passed on a pick up because of LE. They followed me all the way to Cape Fear Hospital before pulling me over, I almost sh**&#$ a surf board. When asked what I was doing I just said driving, when asked driving where, I just said I'm driving, they called me a smart ass, cuffed me and tried to search my car, which I refused to let them do. All my answers to them were "I'm just driving", one thing I learned long ago was you don't have to answer any questions or let them search your car. Hey, I have a clean record, no traffic tickets and they did not catch me doing anything so I thought what the hell, I can be a hard ass to. They let me go with a smart mouth warning which I replied to "Dude, I'm just driving". That's me, a real desparado, I'm just trying to get some head, not crack.......
On a side note LE just busted an escort service after a five year undercover operation. Dudes I'm sure LE got a lot of BBBJ and snatch on the tax payers money to bring down that ***** house. Word is from the newspaper that most of the clients were local lawyers, cops and judges. What a shame some of the pimps records were destroyed in the five year undercover, I guess we'll never know who. Damn, and I'm a real bandit for slowing down to scope a sw, way to go Fayetteville LE, keep the city safe from BBBJ's and snatch, way to go dudes, way to go.

Chesh
07-01-03, 09:27
Ronin#2,
I posted on Wilmington not that long ago. I have not seen too much out that way in terms of street action. Escorts they have in abundance, but, I will go ahead and warn you that it all comes down to luck. There are many more rip offs than good deals, be careful. Good luck!

Chesh
07-02-03, 09:48
Ronin#2,
Also, if you are into escorts, I am going to recommend Celeste who lives in Wilmington. You can see her on the eros board, www.eros-guide.com<nc<escorts. If you have money to burn, she is certainly the one to see.
Cheers!

SomeDude
07-04-03, 01:06
Welllllllllll, I was right, Fayetteville 5-O does a five year undercover where the cops, lawyers and a local judge buy ho's on the tax payer bill and the evidence to name, names is lost. The new city police chief (stooge) sweeps it under the rug and it's back to business as usual, BBBJ on the side while their fat ass wives bbbiiitttccchhh about funding the arts, blah, blah, blahhhhh. Damn, five years to investigate sucking dick and eating pussy, yeah, real high crimes for Fayetteville LE's best, at least it keeps them off my million dollar crack shipments coming in by Grayhound, dudessssssssss, catch me if you can.
Back to the business at hand, LE (ie: the piggy's) have been chasing off the local girls making a living because of the 5 year undercover joke. Still I managed to pick up a stand by off Pearson St near the bus station. I was there to pick up my 2000 lb crack shipment, I used a ford pinto wraped in a shoe box as my cover. Really I was there to pick up my old lady's cousin. The SW was a mix white/sister girl, a little extra thick, goes by Shanna, Sha-na, something like that. Anyway she has a room at the Budgett Inn II, BBBJ/ FS for two doves, take a local cop or lawyer with you and you get a discount, later dudes.........

Bustin Nutz
07-04-03, 07:21
Hello gentlemen,

I've lived in Fayettnem for a year and was always interested in the scene. I went out to bb a couple times but never any action. I visited the Sunshine Club and your right it is a rip off, so fellow viewers stay away.

I will return from overseas soon and looking for someone to show me the ropes. So I am looking forward to conversing with you all. Well, I've been scrolling through your experiences all night and am looking forward to using some of these tax free dollars I'm getting over here.

Well good luck to all of you and I will be and avid user of this site.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Bustin Nutz
07-05-03, 00:28
Gentleman,

Has the Executive Club been renamed? Well just wondering because I heard alot of good things about the place.

Thank you

SomeDude
07-06-03, 12:50
Bustin dude, the executive is just a jack joint, no FS or BBBJ allowed, the hot girls will give you a couch dance and hj you while you watch porn. No touching, DATY, frenching or other contact, you just sit back and get teased, about four doves for a session. Dudes, LE is still heavy here in Fayettnam, they chased off all the damn good ones, went cruising this morning while the old lady snoredddddddddddd. Nothing worth picking up off Hwy 301, just used up crack ho's so I headed back to Hope Mills, I may have to pawn the surf board and call one of my more pricy standby's. Anyone else have any luck, how's the Bragg Blvd area, guess you have to be Fayetteville LE to get any SW action or escort pussy, later dudes.

Bustin Nutz
07-06-03, 18:55
Dude,

Thanks for the tip. I've been pricing the escorts online and some good ones at rachels-review.com but there kinda expensive, but seems worth it. anyone got any experiences? well I got 23 days left in this shit hole and i get back to the U.S. Dude sorry to hear abot the fayettevile action, was looking forward to it. Been thinking about hitting Touch With Klass when i get back, I know its a Jack Shack but the shower treatment sounds nice and fun. well good luck to all hunters out there.

Jsckick1
07-07-03, 17:06
Was on my way home last night after getting called into work to fix a problem. I figured what the hell, I'll make a quick detour since the old ball and chain was asleep. E/W Mountain, I know, I know, Dude said LE was heavy and he was right, they were, so I keep on cruising, turned around and went down Owen and saw out the corner of my eye a SW cutting through the parking lot of the Taco Bell. Pulled in and parked, we chatted for a moment, made a deal for three zero and she went to work right there in the parking lot. The SUV has tinted windows and lots of room in the middle. FS, BBBJ and I nutted in her face which she laped up, almost a GFE without the kissing. Not to bad looking, rates a 6 or 7, red hair, mid thirties, a bit thick but clean. Goes by Jonnie and I tipped her an extra five spot for good service, I'm sure her name will change by the end of the week, well that's it, go forth and hunt.....

Bustin Nutz
07-07-03, 21:11
Hey Kick1,

Good going ditching the LE, Well how was this other chick, Jonnie? Well hope it was tight and worth the three zero. Keep up the good work gentleman and keep up the hunt.

Later

DbrownHornet
07-08-03, 11:44
Gentlemen,

I was in town over the weekend and decided to check out the scene. First, I cruised the Brag. Blvd. area and picked up a WSW (tall, auburn hair, big nose), but things did not work out, she wanted to take me in an area that I was not comfortable with. So, instead of the added risk I drop her azz off. I had a bad feeling about her anyway. Next, I went over to the 301 area. The only things out of interest at first were two-sheriff patrol cars parked at the Texaco station. I like to survey the area first before I go in for the hunt. Anyway, I circled around through Massy Hill and it was a ghost town. However, during another circle around the perimeter I spotted Sandy on 301 but LE was right around the corner so I passed. After, LE cleared I went back and asked if she needed a ride, she said no, "LE is watching". However, I was able to get her to tell me her nesting location in a nearby tree. I told her I would come by later. Instead of waiting for her to get to her nest I decided to circle around again. That's when I spotted Suzy Q. We talked for a minute and decided to go to one on my nesting spots for some fun. After we walked the dog, I dropped her off and remembered Sandy. I'm greedy, so I decided to go back by to see if she was at her nest and available. She was, so we decided to walk the dog also. This was one of my best trips to the area in a while.

Have fun,

Rev333
07-08-03, 17:31
Dudes, i seen a nice look wsw on bragg by carolina square on sat. I didn't have money to investigate, but i did try to talk to her.
Dumb ***** didnt get the hint to come over to the car, and i didnt want to cruise to much so i left, but i will check it out soon. Hey jsc, was there any other landmarks where this girl was or did she say anything about where she hangs?

SomeDude
07-12-03, 00:24
Dudes, all I'm saying, and I have said this before, the gym can be a hit or miss, tonight was a hit. A very good workout as I feel so relieved, damn why can't the old broom rider loose a ton or two and do that. Don't want to go into to much detail as Fayetteville LE has been heavy and no doubt will target the gym soon. After LE's 5 year tax paid pussy fest, well I have noticed lots of sweeps of SW's and the pickings are getting slim, unlike the old lady. Any other dudes notice the lack of choices out there?

Jsckick1
07-15-03, 23:28
Kick1 here fella's, SomeDude you are right, pickings have been slim, but if you think Fayettnam is bad, Greensboro is the pits. Was there on business this week, nothing to be found, had to cruise our town when I got back. Damn, no wonder I have been keeping a low profile, I was hoping to find that Jonnie chick, no luck. Had to resort to a hand job at the Executive Club, what a let down and a waste of dough. Tried the gym but nothing there worth my time or coin, Dude, you must of had the last good one, everything there was low end. Oh and Rev triple three, Jonnie did not say where she worked out of, when asked all she said was the 301 area.
Local LE has scared off all the good ones, was going to pick up a dirty blond I had not seen before but I caught LE hiding out near the side of the BP station off Owen Drive/Hwy 301. Saw the pig dudes (as SomeDude would say) using binoculars to scope the side service road before Mountain Drive. What the F&%#k, like I did not pass 20 drug dealers off Bragg Blvd and in and around the Budgett Inn II and MT Rose hotels. Guess that's not worth a 5 year pussy party for the Fay. LE to do an undercover. Ok men, lets get out there and hunt, we have to beat Durham. Post what you come across, oh and I saw a sister girl working the Murchison Rd/ Old Shaw Rd area, was in the company car and could not stop, good hunting.....

SomeDude
07-16-03, 22:01
Worked late tonight and had the old lady's van, what a pig she is, food wrapers everywhere. Stopped at a car wash off Bragg Blvd (near Mike Str) when of all SW's Stacy walked by, well we decided to do business. She asked for two doves for a BBBJ, damn baby, I know you will take less, and she did, bbbj and F/S for 30, I tipped her a five spot. Those legs felt good over my shoulders as I put it in deep squeezing that ass and bitting those little pink tits. The old lady's van has alot of room so we had lots of space to work the moves, she finished me off with a CIM while pinching the ol nips and moaning up a storm and begging for me to shoot my load. A good performance, she almost made me believe she was into it, bravo. Hope to hit it again this weekend but no doubt Fay. LE will put that pussy in cuffs. Anyway, she is the only girl I saw out except for two soul sister/brother transy's off Bragg Blvd. That is not the surfboard I want to ride, later dudes.

SomeDude
07-19-03, 01:41
Active day today, got off early and dropped the kids and old lady off at the movies so I had a few hours to kill. Well wouldn't you know it I went on the hunt, I just could not let the opportunity go by. Picked up new face off Bragg Blvd, a skinny red head, lanky, kind of pert tits, never saw her before but she had that hard sw look. She was with a sister girl and they wanted to do a touble team, I passed and just took the redhead, Wanda or somthing was her name.
She is rates about a 5 or 6 and service was not rushed, I picked out a nice secluded spot. BBBJ and f/s back to BBBJ and then another position for f/s. I rode that hole hard as she talked dirty, gimmie that cock, put that big dick in me, shoot that hot cum in my face and other words of encouragment. It was a good act for 35, and I tipped her a five spot, anyone else hit it? Watch for LE, the scum bag Fay and County LE was out in force off Hwy 301/ Mountain and Bragg Bvd. Picked red up while sitting in the parking lot off......., well I'll keep that to myself, just check out the usual spots. Hunt dudes...hunt.....

Rev333
07-19-03, 12:30
Hey dude, hit me up at revenge333@hotmail.com for a locale on that red head. Rev333

Jsckick1
07-20-03, 09:16
Rev, somedude said he picked her up off Bragg Blvd, no doub it was the Carolina Square area near Micky's strip club because thats where I ran into this girl too. At least I think it was her, she said her name was Vonna, sounds like Wanda to me, I just went for a BBBJ for which was half of what the Dude put out. Service was so-so and she did ask me to look her up again in the Mike St area, still I did run into a better one this morning off Gillespie St near where it runs into Hwy 301.
Well mabe not to better in looks but she was ok, blond, thick on the verge of getting to chuncky but she was cute/pretty. She did provide good service and seemed into to it, lots of moaning and lite bitting telling me to give it to her good. Don't know how to spell her street name but it sounds like "Mish-ah-lein", that's as close as I can get to that. I don't spend alot of time having conversations with these girls so their names go in one ear and out the other. She was good though, had on dark red lipstick and gave a great BBBJ, would have swallowed to if she did not ask me to climb on and ride her hole. That pussy was semi shaved so I put the glove on and filled that whole. On a side note, Gillespie and Grady is where I dropped her off, if you mongers want to venture into that area it looks seedy/dangerous. Maybe someone can hit it before LE reads this and targets that area, safe hunting men.

SomeDude
07-21-03, 12:53
Hay yo Rev dude, sounds like kick1 scored on my redhead, near carolina square was where I met her, dude I had to get my surfboard out of pawn if you get my drift on where I ran into her. Kick1, have you had any dashers, dude I liked how you popped lead at that one. Anyway Kick1 I checked out that area you mentioned and saw one girl but it was not your blond, your right, that side street was rough, lots of thugs. Girls I saw was a lumbee, we talked but I passed, she was to strung out for me. Picked up a lite skinned sister girl near old shaw road and murchison, service was good, she just waxed my board for a dove. Said her name was Tammy, never picked up a girl in that area before, rate her about a 5 or 6, thin kinda of cute but still had that rough street look, she did need some dental work. Later dudes, hunt, hunt, hunt.......

DbrownHornet
07-22-03, 12:35
I was in Fayetteville on Saturday 7/19/03. I planned on contacting Suzy Q., but the # she gave me did not work. Bummer. Anyway, I decided to cruse Brag. Blvd. first. To my surprise, I saw a nice looking BSW walking on Skibo RD. (I think) right before you use to be able to take a left turn on to Brag Blvd. It's right under the overpass, but you can't turn their now. Lisa was her name (BSW, light skinned, curly hair, big jugs (6-)). It was still early so I decided just for some conversation. Conversation was OK. Next, I finally made it onto Brag. Blvd. but had no luck. Therefore, I headed over to 301 area. The LE was parked right across from the Budget Motel in between another hotel and a shop. As a result, pickings were slim, plus I was a little worried about LE. After riding around 301 cautiously for sometime, I decided to ride through the Hill. Pickings were slim there at first. However, I did find a curly haired blond named Denise. She turned out to be a 4 star conversationalist. Before, I headed home I came across Tracy in the Hill (tall, big-butt, redhead) She also, turned out to be a 4 Star performer. Another very good night in your town

SomeDude
07-23-03, 23:25
Dude hunters, I think I might lay low, almost got busted by LE tonight after I finished with that blong Kick1 wrote about. Dropped her off in the SouthBeach parking lot off Owen, LE followed me all the way to the St Pauls/ County line exit before turning around. Kick1 I hit your girl tonight, service was ok for a dove, got the usual suck and swallow and ran across a hoard of SW's working the Massy Hill area.
Many of them can be found off the side streets that cross over Craven St. Go up Gillespie St south or Southern Ave south (like your heading away from Fay.) and Craven St intersects them, the side streets that inersect with Craven have lots of crackhead lumbee SW's working the area. If you can't find these streets, well just break down and buy a map. By the way the SW's are working the Mountain Drive/301 area again, I saw a shit load of them tonight, but watch for lots of LE, they are out in force. Passed no less than seven LE cars tonight, saw new faces off Mountain, one hot, most not, anyone else hunting out there?Dudes, go surf and hunt, I gotta ride a low wave for awhile.........

Jsckick1
07-30-03, 14:21
Hey hunters, ran into Jonnie again, she said she remembered me, I asked her where she has been, said she was in lock up. Well we went to a spot I know (picked her up off the Gillespie st/ Hwy301/Owen Dr intersection) and she went to town on my nutz and cock. Damn what a wet BBBJ.

Jsckick1
08-03-03, 23:40
Ok, another post, I've been active in the hunt, where are Rev, Jaster, Dude and you other hunters? LE opened a sub station off Blk & Decker Rd so that's a dead spot to cruise but fri. afternoon I picked up a hot one off E/W Mountain drive. 2 sw's were plying their trade during lunch so I picked the hotter of the two, thought it was that Lu Lu chick but it was a new face. Blond, skinny, tight ass and pink nipples that taste so damn good. Rates at least a six or seven, F/S for forty and a ten spot tip because service was good, said she knew Lu Lu, Jonnie, and some others so she was cool with me. Had my car with the big back seat and I went to a very secret spot I found, after a deep BBBJ I almost shot my load but I held back. I hit that pussy and had those milky white legs over my head pounding that hole. She finished me off when she pulled my glove, sucked my cock some more and gave me a wet HJ, I shot a load on her chin and tounge. Do I have Fay. to myself, is anyone else out there?

Rev333
08-04-03, 00:38
Hey jsc, im here but i've been in a bit of trouble, so i have been on lock. I'm in the middle of being investigated so i gots to stay squeeky clean tell this bull shit blows over, im still scopin the scene but i aint found nothin worth postin for yawl to hunt. Keep your eyes open and your dicks covered. Later days.

rev333

SomeDude
08-05-03, 23:08
Kick1, hey dude I've been keeping a low wave, Jaster man has been active on the Raleigh streets, what's crashing Rev dude. Not much to report here, the Gym has been keeping it low because of LE eyes, so has the TD club, I know, I have hit them both and the Gym had a nice looking talent. LE sat across the street from the Gym when I went so the girls did not want to workout, same for the TD club, LE sat in the tire store parking lot and keep an eye out. Cruised the Massy Hill area but the lumbee's are to rough on my board, if I hit a wave I'll put some scribe in the sand for you hunters, what's up Hornet and Nutz, any action going down, later dudes.....

Jaster
08-06-03, 18:45
It seems that all of a sudden LE in Fayetteville, has turned their eye toward the working women. Someoen must have put a bug up their ass about it. They seem to be hanging out in all the regular areas. Cruised down 301 last Friday and they were everywhere. I have been laying low for a while, as it seems most of the other Fayettenam players have been as well.

Rev333
08-06-03, 19:51
I plan to go hunting tonite, i'll let you guys know if i shoot anything. rev333

SomeDude
08-07-03, 23:33
Damn, I hate the company car, dudes it's red and stands out to much, saw mucho, mucho action today off Bragg Blvd/Mike St area. One rough looking SW, skinny like a POW, ribs sticking out, shit baby, eat a burger not just dick, I should catch her a fish on my next wave. Saw a blond today, have seen her before, rates a 6 or 7, wish I was in the old hags van and not the red target, I got wood cruising past her. Business took me to Hope Mills, close to home, took 301 to get there, saw a red head off Mountain Drive, stopped in a business parking lot just to watch her walk by, I got more wood. Like an addict I just had to chat, never saw this red before, cute but street hard, nice tits, rough legs but pouty red lips. My cock was hard and ready for action, BBBJ and rim job for a dove, yep, she licked my a hole and drank my surf wax, dudesssssssssss.

SomeDude
08-11-03, 20:37
Not much to report, just wanted to say I saw some nice looking pussy working Bragg Blvd this afternoon. Brown hair, cute with jeans and a t-shirt tied at the tummy, she gave me a wave and flashed her tits, I had the old lady with me and had to hear her rag all the way home, dudesssss what I would not give for a shovel.......

Silver Tibby
08-12-03, 22:24
Hello Fayetteville, I am new to the area comming from D.C. I have read all the last 15 pages of posts over the last couple of days then I decided I wanted to start my hunt. I started off on Mike st off BB I was looking for the gym, but could not find it, insted I seen several SW's they were all between a 3 and 4. (nothing worth my time) Wish I could have found the gym though I was looking forward to hopefully getting a good workout. After M st I hunted the 301 but I did not spot anything but a lot of LE, I went toward 95 south on the 301 next time I will try toward 95 N.

I really do look forward to hunting in Fayetteville, if anyone can please give me some idea of how to get to the gym I would really appriciate it, i have seen the previous posts about not going past the river, but that was not too much help.

Silver Tibby

SomeDude
08-13-03, 18:29
Silver dude, the gym has LE eyes on it, or at least I think it does, all I will say is mike st and bragg blvd. Dude, you being a new poster I'm not going to provivde to much, give it time and contribute some first, nothing personal, anyone else want to comment? I got a bbbj from that Jonnie hoe kick1 knows, picked her up off craven st and some unmarked side st that crosses it. My 2nd bbbj from her, hey I got relief so I was happy, coined out a dove, later dudes.

SomeDude
08-16-03, 22:39
Got caught in the rain friday afternoon dudes it was so bad I had to pull over, lucky me I pulled into the parking lot of the carolina square (bragg blvd). Saw 2 sw before the rain started, tall wsw, I think dbrownhornet mentioned her from 7/8/03, the other was a blond, skinny, tatoo on her stomach, she hits the pipe. Dudes as I said it was raining but I let the blond in, rained so hard it was a perfect hide out to park and f#@%K. BBBJ/FS for 30 and a towel to dry off with, kind of rushed but I pulled my cover and shot the surf wax on her tatoo, anyone else get out in the rain?

Silver Tibby
08-18-03, 22:37
Dude it seems like you have all the luck even in the rain! I was wondering if anyone has any updates on True Delight I have read some posts on this place off of Pammalalee but nothing recently. As far as my hunting on Sat morning around 830AM I cruzed down to the Budget II off of the 301 and rode around the parking lot towards the back and to my suprise i found a nice looking bsw, stopped and chatted for a while and she invited me to her room, for two dimes and a nickle I sure had a great time..

Silver Tibby
08-20-03, 23:23
What the F@#k? Why is Durham, and Raleigh's board get so many more reports then us, Come on Fayetteville, I know that there is action out there, so lets keep our Board alive!!Went on a small hunt tonight down the 301 and saw a few SW's but nothing to my liking they were all mostly 3's or 4's.. Any one else have any luck.

Jaster
08-22-03, 16:10
Well, decided to go cruising last night. Went up and down 301, Nothing at all to be seen except sherrif cars. Went down Bragg, nothing except one black sw in carolina square, not woth picking up. Went by the gym, LE across the street. Went down Murchinson, nothing. Maybe the reason the Raleigh and Durham boards are more active than Fayetteville, is because there is more happening up there. Fayette used to be good, now it seems that the inmates in the Cumberland jail are getting more play than those of us on the street.

Serpico99
08-23-03, 16:30
Hey Fayetteville,

I just wanted to post my view on this town, was here back in 1998 at Ft. Bragg and came back to visit this past week. As one earlier poster a long time ago said, those Korean hostess bars are a rip off unless you get to know someone there regularly then chances are you can get a good regular thing going with one of the girls there. But it's like you have to initially spend some major $$$ going to a particular bar over a period of time, maybe for the business professional this would be ideal but for regular 9 to 5 guys this could be costly right from the get go. SW's for me are a no go, too many risks in catching a disease, don't want to be pissing out razor blades the next day, also most of the SW's are busted up drug addicts/nothing spectacular and overall I would never trust any of them. They would do anything just for the $$$ so for me, why take the risk.
I went to one of the korean bars on Ft. Bragg Rd, the Downstairs club/Lotus Room(the one upstairs). Same old sh*t going on, getting hustled in buying stupid girlie drinks, kind of like an initiation before they are willing to start to offer "other services". So if you don't plan on being a regular to one of these asian bars then avoid them. I was a regular at this one place, Korean Lounge on Bragg Blvd and had a nice little thing going with one of the girls that didn't cost me anything after a few trips there(I saw her on the outside from then on there, just a fling to have fun with), it was better than wasting time cruising Bragg Blvd or the 301 looking for cheap pussy that could make your dick turn black and fall off the next day.

I never tried any of the strip clubs/private clubs but the most they will do is handjob or something else but never full service. I'm from NY so I have seen and done almost everything illegal :-)

SomeDude
08-25-03, 15:49
Jaster,
You got that right dude, Fayettnam has been dead this past week or more. LE is everywhere, forget about E/W Mountain Dr and Massy Hill, although I did see Missy walking this after noon off 301 near the Crown, she is looking rough. Off Eastern Blvd the only sw I saw was no cover Bridgette, a lumbee mix she rates about a 1. I did come across blond girl with stomach tatoo last sat but LE was to close by. Maybe it will pick up in a month or so, dudes I'll keep an eye out if I hit a wave if everyone else will do the same. Silver dude, the TD club is dead, the LE eyes are on it, the most you'll get is a HJ, unless they really, realllllllllllyyyyyyy know you. I have a back up provider who needs more coin than I can give all the time so I only see her once a month, she does not want me to share her info on the net so her surf is out, later dudes.

Jaster
08-25-03, 22:44
Serpico,
Man, you are right about those Korean clubs. I used to have a thing going with a girl named MIndy who worked at the Foxy Lady. Went there a few times and had some fun with her. Eventually we became friends and I got F/S at her apartment on Reilly road reguluarly in return for setting her up with some buddies of mine. That was quite a while back, on my previous life when I was in the Army. I don't know if these girls are still up for arrangements like that, and I just got lucky and found her. I imagine it would take a lot of expensive trial and error to find another girl like that. I can tell you that as a general rule NO EXTRAS take place inside the bar. Mamasan doesn't want to get the place shut down, hj only inside, but most of the girls are usually willing to go for the extras off-premises once they get to know you. But it's gonna cost you $$$.

SomeDude
08-27-03, 22:44
Had a long lunch today, saw skinny blond with tatoo on stomach, bbbj for a dove, bragg blvd. Saw lots of LE after I picked her up, she put the car seat back and laid low, cute red dress made it easy to finger that pussy. Saw a thick wsw, also dressed in red, had "brat" printed on the ass of her shorts, later dudes.

Bustin Nutz
08-27-03, 23:57
Dudes,

I just got back and the first thing I did was pick up a WSW on bb next to Carolina Circle. She was desperate and I was horny so I got a BBBJ for 17 and kicked her out. After that I saw a thin red head but had already came and had to jet. Any feedback out there, I'm looking for f/s so holla.

Later

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Rev333
08-28-03, 04:43
Hey dudes, has anyone dealt with a fine wsw named angel, in the square, me and my partner Ice333 tried to pick her up but she was to untrusting towards two black dudes. I never saw her before and she really looked good for a sw. Do yawl think it was to good to be true, she offered a bj for 40 a piece but we were lookin to receive f/s for that, i was comfortable with passing, because i felt like it was to good to be true, she looked to fine. Also we hunted this other bsw past mike st. and she looked hot from a distance, but up close it made us wonder if she was a man. I saw the panties and did not see a bulge, and she didn't have a manly voice, but decided to pass. Stay safe.

Rev333

Silver Tibby
08-28-03, 16:48
Rev,

Man I seen the same BSW at the intersection of BB and the street after Mike St before the car lot. I have to agree with you from far away that shit looks good but from up close I could not tell if it were a man or not, so I had to pass on the opportunity.

If anyone has any info on that BSW please post.. If it is indeed a she I would like to try her out for size.

I cruzed up the 301 south last night and there was nothing it was really dry, so was Carolina square, except for the bsw that might be a man.

Has anyone tried out Fantasys on Merchison? Ihave passed several times and seen a couple girls sitting outside. Also does any one know of new sw spots, the LE seems to be thick right now, and keeps the sw's from doing what they do best, they have to be somewhere.

Keep hunting fellas.

Silver Tibby
08-30-03, 17:50
Went hunting on Friday in the Am went down to mike st and no Sw's out, so decided to go to the 301 and I seen the small red head that is usually around mike st, well I ended up giving her a ride from the 301 back to Mike st, Well talking to her in the car She said she was trying to make some $$ so I told her I would give here a dime for a BBBJ and she did not have any problem, it was real good.. When she was done she told me that LE has been thick so be careful fellow Hunters!!

SomeDude
08-30-03, 18:52
Bustin, the red head is Tiger, so so service, had her a few times, she always wants a ride somewhere, last time I told her better service will get a better ride. Did try a workout at the Gym, not much to choose from for a personal trainer, dudes has anyone else been there besides kick1 and myself? Went crusing this morning (sat), saw "no cover" Bridgette" again off Eastern Blvd behind the BP station, passed on that lumbee, she'll do you for 10 or 15. Went through Massy Hill (Southern Ave-Craven St area) scored on Caroline, saw this wsw a year or so ago, she had a different name then. Blond, thick build, missing her front teeth so the bbbj was smooth, shot my load all over her face which she licked up along with tossing my salad. Later dudes.........

Silver Tibby
09-01-03, 18:43
Labor Day report, I went for a cruz this Labor Day afternoon and had some more luck near the days inn II on the 301, I was getting ready to give up and call it a day, but then I seen a wsw walking out of the days inn lot onto the service road i pulled in the hotel and gave her the nod she came and talked to me and told me if I had 35 she had a room and anything goes. so I figured what the heck might as well enjoy my Labor Day. She was a nice brunette a little thick but not fat, about 5"10 great breasts probably a 36 "C' if I had to guess, I would give her a 5.5 overall. Anyway I parked away from the hotel and met her in the room, it was a pertty quick BBBJ, then I slide in from behind, mann I fit like a glove. no rush or anything I think she enjoyed it, since she gave my her # and said to call her sometime, Labor day was a great day for me. Anyone else have any luck?

Dude I have been wanting to visit the gym but I just cannot seem to find it, can you give me any guidence, if you can. Hopefully I can get a workout from a personal trainer soon!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

Jaster
09-01-03, 22:38
Went hunting Sat night/Sun morn. LE was all over Bragg Blvd, went down to 301 and it was dead. Drove back up bragg and picked a wsw standing off Bragg blvd in fron of Spektrum. Wanted $50/70 I went for the 50, got a cbj and then decided to move on to fs. Not at all dissappointed with service. Body was a 7 at least, long legs, nice firm ass, clean shaven. Didn't ask for the extra 20 for fs so I didn't remind her.

Clandestine
09-01-03, 23:34
I have been cruising Fayetteville for years and I miss all the old regulars on Bragg Blvd. like Cat, Suzie and Jen. Also it looks like all the girls that stay in that trailer park near the gym are RIP OFF artists. In the past six months, I have picked up 2 that started a bbbj, got jittery and stopped. It was not worth the aggrevation to argue.

I girl once told me that there was action in that trailer park behind the laundremat on Bragg Blvd. but I have never seen it.

I hate to admit this to any fellow mongers but the last time I was in F'ville, it was so dead (the gym was even closed) that I ended up picking up this girl by the Budget Inn II that looked OK from afar but she only had ONE FRIGGIN ARM! I gave her 10 for her company, but even I had to pass on that.

Fayetteville guys, are there still girls that work the Inn keeper? I hate driving through the parking lots of those dive hotels on 95Business. (is that the same as 301?)

SomeDude
09-02-03, 23:02
Silver dudeman, think gated, behind the sub shop, (mike/bb blvd) remember, you did not hear it on the net, that's not cool with them. You may not get a workout partner if they do not know you, and you for sure dude won't if you mention the the internet. Hey Clandestine dude, your right, Fayettnam is dead for the moment. LE has been heavy no doubt because of the 5 year undercover pussy party the Fay. dirt bag pigs went on with our tax paying money. Five year undrcover to do an escort bust, what a joke. Monday I cruised the usual spots but no luck, most hotels on 301 are dead, lots of LE eyes on them. I saw that one arm sw before, glad I did not stop. Try the Inn next to the Crown, the rooms in the back part have girls on occassion but bring some heat, lots of thuging and bugging, not cool for my surfboard. Stay away from the MT Rose, LE has them in their scope according to the local news. Dudes try MAssy Hill, you never know, if your thing is for the lumbee's, well whomp there it is..... Later dudes, I'm going to hit my private provider, a little extra coin but it's safe from the Fay pigs corrupt eyes.

man178
09-03-03, 21:30
I ran into the chick with no front teeth on 301. I had a room, so I took her back and made her shower. Great bbj and finished with fs under cover. at the end she asked for a dove and a ride back to her spot behind the gas station. got a number for later. she had a nice chest and was motovated.

Silver Tibby
09-03-03, 23:23
Dude,

I finally found the Gym went by there tonight (WED) abut 930PM an elderly white guy answered the door, I asked are you guys open he looked at me and said no and shut the door, while he had the door open I seen one girl on the backgroud. What did I do wrong, is there something that I have to say specifically, to get a good workout. Or did I just go at a bad time? All I want is a workout Darn it!!

Silver Tibby
09-03-03, 23:31
Dude,

I finally found the Gym went by there tonight (WED) abut 930PM an elderly white guy answered the door, I asked are you guys open he looked at me and said no and shut the door, while he had the door open I seen one girl on the backgroud. What did I do wrong, is there something that I have to say specifically, to get a good workout. Or did I just go at a bad time? All I want is a workout Darn it!

Any way since my after attempts to get a workout , were not successsful, i decided to take a cruz to my favorite motel on the 301. Well to my suprise it was dry I did however see one girl sitting in her room she came out and talked to me and said she had been living there for 17 months, and if I wanted I could spend some time with her for $30, $40, or $50, depending on what I wanted, she was probably in her late 30's medium hight small breasts, with light brn hair and greenish brn eyes, any one know who im talking about? Well i passed on that tonight but told her that I may be back to see her sometime soon. After leaving there I drove through the massey Hill area, and seen nothing but LE, and ULE so I left that area quick. Decided to call it a night, No luck tonight.

man178
09-04-03, 14:11
On 301 near Burger King I ran into a 20 something wsw cute small tits but firm body named Hillery. she wanted to go to a place she knew for $5 extra. we went up a dirt road and into an abondoned house. some hick was watching from next door and she gave him the 5. we did our thing bbj and fs for $50. not great but she was nice and willing. Worth the effort but stay away from the house.

SomeDude
09-16-03, 17:58
Hey dudes, during the down time on this site I kept active, ran into Lu Lu of all girls, and on of all places e/w mountain drive. She was going by Kelly, I had a good time, bbbj/fs with a load to her face, she said I could go without a cover but I slipped the coat on. Felt good with those legs over my shoulders while she scratched my back. Also ran into girl with stomach tatoo near the carolina square, she gave good service and I slipped her an extra half dove to greek her. Dudessssss, she took that shaft to the hilt while I filled her hole with my surf wax. Small tits but nice pink nips, careful though, she loves the pipe as I saw her slip her hands into my pants pockets fishing for a prize. Silver dude, what can I say, if they don't get vibes from you, adios' to a workout, try going with a mexican friend, later........

The Bloodhound
09-18-03, 16:02
Hello, everyone. This is my first time on this board and I hope to be able to contribute to it more in the near future. I have been with numerous escorts, but have never tried a street walker.

I would love to do it and post the experience here, but am concerned, being an amateur, about getting myself into a bad situation. I know that because of LE, we are limited in what we can say here. What advice can you experienced guys give me that will help get me through this safely and satisfied?

Will86
09-20-03, 17:17
Bloodhound,

If you look on the Charlotte board in June, NCHunter has an excellent list of things to remember when street hunting. Check that out as a great starting point.

HTH
Will

Fville Monger
09-21-03, 22:20
Greetings Fellow Mongers,

I have posted about Trucker's in SC and on the Georgia board cause I used to live there. Moved to Fay'ville nearly 2 months ago.

I have taken some opportunities to monger since I've been here, and I wanted to pass on some 411 on what i have dreamed about over the last little while. Keep in mind that these are merely dreams. Hell, I work all the time, so all I can do i work and then dream.

In one of the first dreams after I moved here, I dream that I picked up a wsw one afternoon during a hard rain. I think she has been talked about on here before. Told me her name was Shasta. Dreamed I met her on bb across the street from Mickey's.
I could tell in my dream that she had "hit the pipe" a few times, but I felt kinda sorry for her being out in the rain and all. Nice little perky tits, rough face and a tattoo on her stomach. Got a bbbjtcim.

I also dreamed I was gonna pick up a very attractive wsw on bb. Didn't get her name but she was brunette with long hair and a lean body. Wanted WAY too much dinero.

Went to a motel on 301/Eastern Blvd/Bus. 95 and dreamed I met a girl named Courtney. Tall and kinda thick. Another poster described her as a wsw he saw walking down a service road. If she's the same one, I got ripped off. But I did call an escort service for her...or so I dreamed.

Last weekend, I dreamed I got a nice bbbj from a bsw off of bb. Tall and I thought she might be a dude, but she let me pet her kitty. It was a nice kitty, too. It purred and wanted me to rub it more.

ATTENTION: The same night I dreamed about the bsw, I dreamed I saw 3 bsw later that night hanging around the building in front of specktrum. Having a love for chocolate, I checked out the situation. I conformed that 2 of them were not of the gender they portrayed.

Last Tuesday morning around 6AM, I spotted what appeared to be a very nicely build bsw hanging around the fence there at the red light where you turn from BB to MLK, but I was in a hurry to get to cigarette-town for a conference.

I drove down bb tonight (Sunday) coming back into town after a weekend in the mountains. Saw nothing.

For whatever its worth, I have learned after only being here for a little over a month, if you're gonna monger, for my money, its worth driving down to Truckers in Bennettsville. Safer, laid back, you don't hafta worry about getting shot or stabbed, and there is no worry about them packing more than you do downstairs.

Would someone e-mail me at cumberlandcomonger at hotmail dot com and give me the heads up about the gym? I'd really like to go get a good workout.

Happy Mongering!

F.M.

Fville Monger
09-28-03, 19:26
WHAT?

How come nobody has posted anything about Fayetteville in nearly a week now?

I did make a run down bb last night(Saturday) so I can really understand why no one has posted. NOTHING was to be seen.

I am making a trip here in less than an hour to good ol Bennettsville. If I have any dreams while down that way, I'll post something on the SC board.

Happy Mongering,

Fville

SomeDude
09-29-03, 19:24
Dudes, Fville is right, the nam is dead, did see a few cute but scruffy blonds off Bragg Blvd wed night but I had the old lazy wind bag with me. If she would get a job and get a diet I wouldn't go crusing, but what's a surfdude to do........ Was off 301/Eastern Blvd sat afternoon, ran into Evon, bbbjcim for a dime. Not the best on the eys but what the hell, after turning up empty from searching the usual spots I could spare a dime. She's been out of the game for months now but needed a fix so I shot her a load.
The job took me to Sping Lake today, ran into Tiger, skinny red head but she can suck a dick, she had a room at a local hotel near the river. BBBJ with a poke in that shaved pussy, small tits but the nips were hard, she rememberd better service gets a better tip so I threw her an extra dove and she let me greek her and shoot my load all over her ass. It's dead in the nam but Sp Lk had some action off main st, as for the gym Fville dude, see the post 9/03/03.

Fville Monger
10-01-03, 22:13
I am typing this on Wednesday night...hopefully, one day soon, Jackson will bump up my membership.

I made 3 passes tonight up and down the boulevard that "braggs" hoping I would fall asleep and have a decent dream. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

However, I did stop by the adult book store facing b/b and actually had an encounter with a married couple sitting in the booth on the other side of the wall. The wife gave me a bbbj and I gave her some moisturizing cream for her face. The husband basically watched and nothing more. It was fairly intense. I'm glad I stopped by there.

Fville Monger
10-03-03, 23:50
Mongers,

I made a few passes early Friday evening, starting down 301 to east/west mountain nd saw nothing. Made my way over to B/Blvd and felt like a real idiot. Had I known it was THAT easy to find the gym, I would've tried sooner. This is definately they type of place you'd wanna visit during the daylight hours, though. The old man in the hat at the door said they weren't open and would not be til about 9pm or so.

After receiving this news, I opted to fall asleep and dream that I drove down to Bennettsville, SC again.

You can read about my dream there later on Saturday, or whenever Jackson gets it online.

Later,

Fville

Bustin Nutz
10-04-03, 09:51
Dudes, I've been out of it for a while but about a month ago I ran into Jazmynn on BB and she is a Private Exotic Dancer, well she has steep prices but if you get in good she will lower them. But got a great "exotic dance" for $60' GREAT", then about 3 weeks after that I ran into Asia on BB and WOW, great bbbjcim for a dub and a nickel but it was awsome and I would recommend her. ood luck Hunters.

Silver Tibby
10-10-03, 10:58
Whats up Fttvile,

It has been so dry around these parts. I think that LE Might have ran off all the good Sw's anyway I went for a small hunt yesterday Thurs afternoon, first I tried getting a workout at the gym but the old woman answered and said they were not open, even though I saw my workout partner look out the window, before the old woman answered the door. Guess I am not there type. I just wish I could get a good 1st workout, I have now tried three times without any luck, but i will contiune to try every now and then. After the gym I drove around m st and to my suprise I met up with 2 wsw's and 1 bsw anyway I gave paula the older of the two wsw a ride and i got a BBBJTCWS for two dimes. It was great I then dropped her off, and went on my way. When I picked Paula up up she was with a young blond who had to be about 18 or 19. Very cute though, has anyone experenced this young blond who hangs around M st?

Also have another Q

Has anyone thought about adding a pictures folder in Fayetteville? I thought it might make the Fayetteville board a little more interesting?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

SomeDude
10-11-03, 21:07
Bragg Blvd was active today, hit girl with stomach tatoo, usual bbbj for a dove, service was so, so, later dudes.

Bustin Nutz
10-13-03, 13:27
Dudes,

I was out last Fri. night and it was very active on BB, I saw alot of T/S and that was horrible cuz they looked just like women. But I ran into 2 bsw's and the wanted 40/100 that was a no go so I kept on moving, saw Jazzmynn but she was with a custemer so didnt get to spend time with her. By the end of the night it was dead with the same sw's on the same streets none of them worth the mopney.

Good luck hunters

Pyara
10-16-03, 21:38
I have been twice to Strip Club Secrets on 912 Bragg Blvd in Fayetteville.Nothing unusual happens. Lap dance for $20. Topless only. No touching.Lot of Rubbing from the girlside on your lap. Quality of girls from 4 to 8 scale. Very Good atmosphere and ambience.

Last night I tried next door Club. I was pleasantly surprised. The cover Charge is $ 6.00 . No pressure to buy drinks. There are three dtages for Topless dance. If you take One Dollar in hand approach the stage most of dancing girls go crazy with you. licking you ears, touching you at sensitive places. The atmoshere is not that graet compared to secret Club but I found some of the girls very young, well built and pretty (9).

You can negotiate two lap dances for the price of one ($20.00).

I tried a dancer named Diamond. Wow!

Besides incredible LAP Dance, you can play, kiss and do all kind of tricks with her.

Highly recommended.

Bustin Nutz
10-16-03, 22:41
Gentlemen,

I went on a cruise today down BB and ran into a pretty hot wsw, she had blue eyes and a pretty face and a good body. She said she just moved here from Florida, didnt really believe her but i gave her 30 for f/s but when we got to her place she wasnt that clean, she said she wanted to do it but had no condom so I settled for a good bbbj and hauled butt out of there. I'd say she was about a 7 or 8.

Good luck fellow hunters.

Fville Monger
10-17-03, 08:17
The Fville Monger is leaving town this afternoon headed to Tennessee. Gonna try to check out Brenda's and the Brown House in Tennessee while I am over that way.

If I catch any ativity heading out of town on B/B, I'll post about it Sunday or Monday when I get back.

Later,
Fville

Will86
10-18-03, 10:09
Fville monger, give us a good update on Brenda's and the Brown House, and include directions. I drove 70 once and didn't see either place.

TIA
Will

Fville Monger
10-18-03, 18:43
Well, I ran into a problem, and the 9-5 kept me in town. So, here it is...Saturday night...and the ol Monger is in Fayetteville.

I'm fixing to leave out....gonna see if there is any action on B/B, check out the gym, and more than likely, make a trip to Bennettsville to good 'ol Trucker's.

Will report on mission as soon as we land.

Bustin Nutz
10-19-03, 13:12
Hey Dudes,

Well I took a cruise down b/b last fri. and saw some pretty bsw's but they wanted to much for bj/fs, so i went down to the 301 and still nothing. Hey monger can u tell more about bennetsville, and how to get there. Well I will cruise again today and will report when I get a chance.

Later hunters

Jaster
10-19-03, 21:30
Well, it's been a while, but I finally made it out Friday night to have a little Fayettenam fun. To start off, Bragg was busy Friday night. I went out around 10. Saw 2 bsws by Mickeys. Two more by the Chevy lot, and another 2 by the hotel. LE was around but didn't appear to be harrasing anybody. I saw these sw's get picked up a few times without any LE. I ended up at the Budget 2 on 301. Met a skinny little black chick in one of the rooms. Actually I spoke with her man in the parking lot. He had a walkie talkie and set the meet up over the radio, and he stayed out looking for LE. $20 for cbj and f/s. Unknown whether using a cover is optional, I always use them anyway, but ymmv. Overall, decent service, safe from LE and no hurry. I spent 30 min. there and was not rushed at all.

Fville Monger
10-20-03, 13:32
Well, here is my report from Saturday's mission:

Ol Jaster musta tore 'em all up Friday night, cause my cruise up Bragg provided nothing. I u-turned(thought about heading on to Spring Lake, but chose not to---may have to sometime. I heard there was a WSW up on Main St.)

I headed back down B/B and made my way to Eastern Blvd and crossed the E/W Mtn. and that provided nothing. Didn't go around Massey Hill, but did head up aroung B/B again. Nothing around Mickey's but down B/B in the glass place in front of Specktrum, I noticed a BSW. She had a nice rack and a mini-skirt that barely covered her arse. The face left a little to be desired, but it did put me in the mood for some chocolate.

So, I landed at the motel on B/B where all the army people go for their weekend leave and opted to get me a room for the evening and called me up an escort agency.

Shortly after hanging up with them, I got a call from a bubbly sounding lady by the name of Nikki. We spoke for a few minutes, and she said she'd be on her way. Fifteen minutes later, I get a knock on my door and there to behold is the prettiest Black/Indian lady with a little curly hair-do dressed in a nice ensemble.

She came in and we exchanged pleasantries and mady ourselves all comfy. That clean-shaven pie tasted incredible. I dremed she went through the motions that they all do when they start. I was DATY and she was grinding her hips and moaning. Then she stopped grinding and moaning and got real still then reached down and grabbed my head and mashed it against her pubic bone. i could hardly breathe, but I kept on.

As I kept dreaming, she all of a sudden got these lower moans and then got louder. Then she got gushing wet and when I came up, her hit was all swollen. She looked at me and said "I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen" and was breathing real deeply and wouldn't let me DATY again, cause she said it was too sensitive.

So from there, she did b/j without the cover, worked her way up to my nips and then sat right down on Lil Monger. All I can say was it felt like a glove and was all warm and moist. Very snuggly fit.

After some on-top action we did the Fido and Fifi. Watching that butt move bout made me pop then, so I pulled out and finished with the old standard, finishing with a blast of white Monger Juice on that ebony skin on her stomach and tits...natural 36 C's

I may have spent 2 C-notes all together with the room and all, but this is positively a dream that I will not forget for a long time.

To top it off, she even gave me her cell number(which was actually a working number) and said to call her. She said she liked the methods I use to eat pie.

Of course, this was all a dream and never really took place.

Later fellow Mongers,
F'ville

Jaster
10-20-03, 23:33
I had some information come to me as of late, but I am not too sure how solid it is. I was told by an accquaitance of mine that there is a local bar that currently has some s/w's working out of it. Nothing like Buddy's at all, it seems that the bar staff just turn a blind eye to some of their patrons. I don't want to give out the Bar name, but if anyone knows this place then the name isn't necessary. Apparently this bar is a "hole". It is on Lillington Road between spring lake and lillington. Supposedly a real good ole boy kinda place. It is the last Bar on this particular road in Cumb County and has a billboard saying so. No more should need to be said. If anybody has any info then I sure would love to hear it. I am thinking about scheduling an outing there one day, but I prefer to know what I am stepping in before I actually step in it.

Corey
10-21-03, 12:30
Has anyone got service from any of the girls from Mickey's on B/B. I was just in the area one night and got a great dance from this asian chick and wanted to know if it goes on in the VIP. If so I think I will go back for her.

SomeDude
10-21-03, 15:38
Jaster,
Hey player, it's not very solid at all dude. I know the bar and the staff is on the up and up, a girl has tried to work the bar before but the owner got wind of it and sent her to the surf. Of course YMMV, F Monger dude, a wsw has tried to work Spring Lake Main St but LE shut her down, it's the redhead Tiger who I have hit before. I knocked her pussy a week or so ago, service is sometimes good and bad. She always wants something for nothing, give me a ride here and there, can I use your cell phone, don't cum in my mouth or play with my pussy, blah, blah blah. You have to take charge with this girl, let her know, no play, no pay IE: better service get's better green. I gave her a ride to Sp Lk last time but only after she let me cum in her mouth and cut out the attitude. Later dudes, keep your boards waxed and covered.

Jaster
10-21-03, 22:00
Thanks Somedude, saved me a trip.

Silver Tibby
10-23-03, 00:42
Whats up Fayetteville,

I was just wondering if anyone has any info on the Executive Club On Murkesion rd. I stopped by there tonight (WED) and there were two great lookin women, but the prices were steep 40 for a 20 min session and up to 120 for the hour. I didnt have the funds, on me and didnt want to waste my cash on something that would have not been worth it. It this place just another high priced jack shack?

Any info will be helpful.

Oh by the way I went by the gym for my 4th attempt to get a workout tonight and once again the older man answered the door and told me they were not open, even though I could plainly see a feamale waiting for a workout partner in the background? I dont know what the deal is with the Gym, I just cant seem to have any luck!

Tibby

SomeDude
10-27-03, 00:00
Silver,
The Exec Club is just a jack shack, so is Hot Spots and all the other places on the Murch. Dude what can I say about the Gym, if they get a bad vibe or think your LE you just won't get a workout, try tipping the old dude a half dove. I worked out there a month ago, a black haired Virginia girl, 30ish, nice bod, bad strech marks, finished with a CIM.
Dudes the surf zones were active this weekend, I saw 3 sister girls working Bragg Blvd near the Mc D's, Stacy was out by Carolina Square and TV/TS were out by the Specktrum, blah. Massy Hill was hopping but those lumbee's looked to rough for my taste, Missy was on E/W Mountain, dudes she can suck a dick but her shape is one rough wave.
301/Eastern Blvd had the usual suspects out, Te Te, Evon and other broken reefs, dudes I passed on them but YMMV. I hit a Budget Inn II girl, Tammy, blond, 40ish rates a 4 or 5 on the sw scale. BJ covered and F/S for a double dove, service was so so, I won't go back, keep a stiff board dudes, surfs up.

Rockhunter
10-27-03, 18:11
Had a nice experience at Hot Spots, ask for diamond.
Ariel at Exec Club was a cutie.

Jaster
10-28-03, 23:35
No Subject, just couldn't resist this picture.

Fville Monger
10-30-03, 13:36
Sorry about not posting in the past week or so. A fellow monger made a comment about the gym that i wanted to add to.

I have made 3 attempts to gain access into the gym. The first 2 times I went, the older man in the hat said they were closed and would not be open til 9 or 10 that night. So, I went down to Trucker's in Bennettsville. If you haven't been there, it IS worth the trip.

Back to the gym, the last time I went, I didn't see the older mn in the hat, but an older lady. She first asked if I was a member. I had never heard anything about memberships before. Then she started discussing with me all of her physical ailments and her heart problems and with all that, she didn't know when she would be opening up.

I would love to get in for a work-out, but from the way she talked, there were no girls there and with the statements she made about not knowing when she would be open, it gave me impression that the gym, as some know it and others only heard about...is dead.

Right down on B/B in that row of buildings in front of the gym, there was a strip joint called Victoria's Cabaret. All black girls dancing there, if that's what you're into. I've been there a couple of times. I stopped by there this past Saturday night and it was locked up tighter than a drum.

Today around 11:30-noon-ish, I cruised up B/B and saw absolutley NOTHING. Later in the afternoon, I'm gonna make a pass down the 301 way and maybe check out the mountains to the east and west and see if I fall asleep and dream.

Like PWhipped said, COME ON DUDES, POST ON HERE! Its a 2 way street. Let's use it to all our benefits.

Later,
Fville

Jaster
10-30-03, 21:42
I tried to get into the gym a while back and was unable to as well. Maybe this place is dead. I can't see them being open, but not admitting new people. Doesn't make any business sense. Heading down 301, I know that Budget Inn II is ALWAYS a sure bet. Lately Mountain drive has seemed to dry up. Noticed a whole bunch of new places opening on the Murch. recently. Some offer "private" dancing, I can tell you from experience that Showgirls on Bragg also offers "private" shows, but is a jack shack only, and an expensive one at that. Anyone been to the TD club lately? I went months ago and was pleased, but haven't heard anything about them lately.

Fville Monger
11-03-03, 02:28
Drove past Budget II Friday afternoon when I headed out of town. It was around 4:30-5PM. Saw nothing.

Coming back into town tonight(Sunday) around 10:30PM. spotted 1 BSW coming fomr Carolina Square walking towards that store at the red light. I looked and she gave me the wave, but I was tired from driving and wasn't in a mongering mood, so I passed.

Titman
11-05-03, 21:13
Rockhunter,

You mentioned Ariel at Executive Club. We had an Ariel here in Seattle a while ago. She wore a 34G bra. Could she be the same?

T-Man

Silver Tibby
11-05-03, 23:09
Tonight (wed) I went for a little hunt after class, Istarted out by going by the Buget II on 301 and to my suprise there was nothing to be found, usually when I go by there it is a sure bet, but not tonight. After the Buget II I decided to go by M st. well again to my suprise I only seen 1 BSW and she was not to my liking. So i decided to come home. Where is all the***** these days, has L.E. scared them all away? Or is there some new spots that I do not know about? Please let me know.

S Tibby

Fville Monger
11-06-03, 23:59
HEY SILVER TIBBY!

I am sorry to say this, but after doing some cruising around Fayville, it appears to me that the SW's may be closing up shop in preparedness of the upcoming cold weather.

I am hoping that things will pick up as the weekend comes in.

Later,
Fville

Jaster
11-07-03, 00:57
Silver,
In regards to Budget II, the lady doesn't always come out. You can either talk to a skinny black dude with a walkie-talkie and he will tell her to come out, or knock on the door. I talked to the dude for a bit, and he actually isn't a bad guy. He said that they keep the same room and never check-out. If the lady doesn't come out, then look for a car parked by the room. If there is a car there, she's busy, if not then he told me just knock on the door. If she is busy he will intercept you before you reach the door. She never works without him keeping an eye on the door.

Bustin Nutz
11-07-03, 20:24
Hey dudes,

Well I went cruizing last Monday night and ran into Miko on 301. She said she was trying to make some money so I took her to her room at the Economy Inn. She was a nice 7 on the sw scale and she hade an alright body. She let me take off her clothes and play around a little before I comenced to drill her for as low as $18. Well it was worth it, just be careful at the Economy Inn. A lot of black dudes that look like druggies.

Well good luck fellow hunters.

Rockhunter
11-10-03, 20:26
Dear Titman,
34G ! That's a new one to me. Hard to imagine really, love to see a picture of a pair of those. Anyways, Ariel was around twenty years old, petite, 5'2", long light brown hair, a real cutie.
She may have been a 34, although probably not a "G".
Goodluck - let me know what you find out.