PDA

View Full Version : PCH SW - pickpockets

Qeast
04-24-05, 06:41
I picked up a wsw tonite on PCH. (She called herself "Claudette".) She provided a vigorous bbbj for $20. I provided an additional $5 for extra sevices. The problem is that I entered the PCH with $36 in my pocked and exited with $1. I have picked up sw on PCH three times (including tonite), and two of those three times, I have had a little extra taken without my permission. The good thing is that I keep the contents of my pockets to a minimum. I won't pick up on PCH anymore. I'm tired of this BS. But I wanted everyone else to be aware and be careful.

LongBeach Man
04-24-05, 13:51
I picked up a wsw tonite on PCH. (She called herself "Claudette".) She provided a vigorous bbbj for $20. I provided an additional $5 for extra sevices. The problem is that I entered the PCH with $36 in my pocked and exited with $1. I have picked up sw on PCH three times (including tonite), and two of those three times, I have had a little extra taken without my permission. The good thing is that I keep the contents of my pockets to a minimum. I won't pick up on PCH anymore. I'm tired of this BS. But I wanted everyone else to be aware and be careful.
One part of Mongering is being prepared to pick up a SW. After I had a SW try to get my wallet when she was giving me a BJ, I went to an auto parts store and bought a visor wallet with several pockets that fits on the back side of the sun visor of my Monger-Mobile.

In one pocket I keep a Jackson ($20) & a ¼ Jackson ($5) for a tip if she is good. In another pocket I keep a ½ Jackson ($10) Just incase I want to up grade her service. In another place in the visor wallet I keep a few ones and in a zippered pocket I keep my DL, spare car key & insurance card.

I lock my wallet and anything that she might steal in the truck of the M-mobile, but I do leave some small change out for her to take, they always seem to ask for change to make a phone call and it seem to make them happy to have something to take. Another thing I do when I can is wear sweat paints which makes it easy to get my paints up in a hurry.

Speck
04-24-05, 17:01
You are upset that an sw took $10 from you?

WTF?

Socalasian
04-24-05, 23:47
You started a thread to tell us that you got robbed for $10?? That's not even a rob...

Keep the new threads to things that are really important. Screws up the links on the California page...

Happy Hunting!

LongBeach Man
04-26-05, 16:13
You started a thread to tell us that you got robbed for $10?? That's not even a rob...

Keep the new threads to things that are really important. Screws up the links on the California page...

Happy Hunting!You guys flame the guy, because he only lost $10 to a SW taking it without asking! What amount makes it not ok for a SW to steal from you! You guys were so ready to pull out the flame thrower that you missed the point of the whole new thread. That is to warn the new guys (and a review for the old mongers) about some of the thing to watch for when picking up SW’s.

Happy & Safe Hunting!

Ivel
05-20-05, 11:09
You guys flame the guy, because he only lost $10 to a SW taking it without asking! What amount makes it not ok for a SW to steal from you! You guys were so ready to pull out the flame thrower that you missed the point of the whole new thread. That is to warn the new guys (and a review for the old mongers) about some of the thing to watch for when picking up SW’s.

Happy & Safe Hunting!

LO L ... LOL

I think most got the point of that post. Thanks for the heads up on the pickpockets. Really! It's just that the post came across as hilarious.

Give me the guy's home address and I will cut him a check for the small amount that was lost! :) LOL I also have a shit load of pennies if that is preferred.

Sarcastically yours, LOL :D

Ivel

Don't get discouraged Quest. Keep plugging away at it.

Mc Hawker
05-25-05, 17:55
It is not always about the money. I got rolled by a fugly WSW named cookie in Long Beach. I had a 10 in one pocket of my pants and a c-note in another. She went for a "tip" without asking.

She was willing to give it back once I had her pinned to the bed with my elbow on her throat.

She must have thought I was nuts, wrestling over a 10 spot. I was going to tip her with it but once she took it, there was no way it was leaving the room with her.

The moral of the story is never make the rookie mistakes I did (after 16 years mongering). Dont bring more then you want to spend and never leave your pants in the room while you wash up.

I should have given her the 10 buck just for the wrestle, it was fun.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread bumped to 2006.

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:39
Pickpockets suck all reports on rob's are good.

Punter3
11-08-23, 19:57
To reorient this old thread, back in the day PCH and Anaheim streets (west of Cherry to the 710) had many girls working next to all the cheap motels. I haven't been in the area in a long time, but assume after the new law passed allowing "loitering for prostitution" that girls may have returned. Anyone have first hand experience on PCH or Anaheim in Long Beach?