PDA

View Full Version : Bucket List Girls

OF Charlie
02-05-17, 02:44
Please share any girls that fulfilled your bucket list.

Some of my unfulfilled bucket list are:

1) Mother-daughter.

2) Sisters.

3) Twin sisters.

4) Interracial double, 1 AA girl, 1 white girl.

5) Doing Greek with a Greek girl, it's only fitting.

Wenger
02-05-17, 10:15
Trip to Thailand.

Full Asian nuru massage. Shower, bath, then massage. Not just a body slide.

Full soapy massage.

Twins.

-w.

PussyPoker
02-05-17, 12:05
Trip to Thailand.

Full Asian nuru massage. Shower, bath, then massage. Not just a body slide.

Full soapy massage.

Twins.

-w.Going in March.

Full Asian Nuru Done.

Full soapy massage with a BBBJCIM and Full Service in a 90 minute massage. Done.

Full Body slide Done.

Twins? I will have to check that one out.

But you really need to try the BJ Bars. Some have private rooms while others just suck you at the bar.

The most tomes I have cummed in 24 hour period is 5. Love the little blue pill.

E6671
02-05-17, 15:58
Going in March.

Full Asian Nuru Done.

Full soapy massage with a BBBJCIM and Full Service in a 90 minute massage. Done.

Full Body slide Done.

Twins? I will have to check that one out.

But you really need to try the BJ Bars. Some have private rooms while others just suck you at the bar.

The most tomes I have cummed in 24 hour period is 5. Love the little blue pill.Are you going to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phucket? I am hoping to go to Bangkok in March for work. If we are there at the same time I will buy you a drink or a blow job. Your choice.

Al Melrose
02-05-17, 16:59
Are you going to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phucket? I am hoping to go to Bangkok in March for work. If we are there at the same time I will buy you a drink or a blow job. Your choice.I guess I might find the the answer online, but I am lazy right now, which costs more in Thailand? (drink or BJ.

Ron M
02-05-17, 17:03
I guess I might find the the answer online, but I am lazy right now, which costs more in Thailand? (drink or BJ.I know in the Philippines a beer costs more than a hooker.

MyBudFang
02-05-17, 17:06
I guess I might find the the answer online, but I am lazy right now, which costs more in Thailand? (drink or BJ.That would depend on which one brings you the most pleasure,2-3 drinks, may fog your mind a bit, but a good BJ, will help to clear it. LOL.

E6671
02-05-17, 18:33
I guess I might find the the answer online, but I am lazy right now, which costs more in Thailand? (drink or BJ.While a beer will cost between 8 and 10 USD, depending on the bar, a blowjob will only cost you 20. I liked hitting up a blow job bar early in the day if possible and then troll the regular bars at night for some take out. GoGo bars can be very pricy for drinks and take out but if you go to Thailand you need to check one out at least once.

Mayor Quimby
02-09-17, 00:53
Not sure if this fits this thread them but it reminded me of a really fun night.

I use to work for a company based out of St Louis back in the late 80's / early 90's. Sometimes I they'd put me up in one of those extended stay places when I'd have to spend several weeks there. That's when I discovered the Illinois side of the St Louis club scene. For those of you who are not familiar, check out the Washington Park thread on the Illinois page. The clubs there are an entirely different ball game. Some are "anything goes" & the ones that aren't, were crazy in your face up close stage dances.

So one Saturday night in the early 90's, some buddies and I decided to stop in to PT's. There were 2 PT's at the time, this was the one just over the river off I55. The parking lot was packed more than I'd seen before. The sign outside that would list feature dancers said something like "tonight only, The Swedish Bikini Team". This was just after that Old beer out of Milwaukee had pulled those commercials and dropped them entirely due to pressure from feminist groups. We all thought no way, has to be a hoax. We walked in, paid an outrageous cover charge for the special event. Once in the place I remember seeing them up on stage. Yup, it was the actual girls from the commercial, including the famous T&A star with the first name Avalon. It was right after they posed for playboy. They had videos of the commercials playing on all the tv's & had their beer posters for give aways. Apparently they were doing a tour riding on the popularity of the commercials after being dropped.

After a few hours & lots of shots (these ladies were drinking like crazy) things really loosened up. Panties were down at the ankles & legs were wrapped around guys sitting at the edge of the stages. I got such an unbelievably close up view of one of them & thought she was going to snap my neck as she grinded. It was so unbelievable I just kept tipping her & she just kept going until I ran out of money.

As we were getting ready to leave they announced 25 bucks for a poloroid with the girls & they'd sign it. We wanted to do that but non of us had any dough left. It all went in to the g strings & this was before ATM's in the club. I'd love to go back in time & make sure I had that extra 25 for the photo.

If you're interested, their old commercials can still be seen on the why tube site.

PussyPoker
02-10-17, 10:09
Got to love the Go Go Bars.

Jungle Jim's is one of the many go go bars on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok. In many ways Jungle Jim's is similar to the nearby Afterskool go go bar.

Jungle Jim's has a small stage, a bar and a lot of seat. Ten to twenty women work there every night. The dancers are usually average looking. Sometimes there are real beauties there. There are always at least a few older women hanging around.

A couple of women are always dancing on the stage. Others hang out in front where people drink and smoke. Jungle Jim's is like any other go go bar in that it has lady drinks and bar fines for customers who want to pay to take a lady out of the bar.

But Jungle Jim's also has another service that is not so common. For a tip of 200 baht (USD $5. 69) or more per lady some of the women working in the bar are happy to break out a bottle of baby oil and give customers a discreet hand job right in the bar. In the darkness this isn't totally obvious but people with their eyes open know what is going on.

Jungle Jim's is open every day from 7:00 pm to 2:00 am or later depending on the crowd and the regulations in place at the time.

Afterskool is a go go bar known for more than just dancing. It is located on Soi Cowboy. There is a big neon sign in front but the bar is smaller than some others.

As with any go go bar there is a stage at Afterskool. There is also a long bar. Finally there are a lot of booth type seats on the right side of the room. At the far end sits a "naughty boy corner. ".

Normally a dozen dancers work at Afterskool along with several bartenders, a mamasan, and some older Thai ladies in business like clothes who talk with customers. The bar is low pressure but the ladies like drinks. This is the same in any go go bar. The women get a percentage of the lady drink fee so why not?

Regular lady drinks at Afterskool are 220 baht (USD $6. 26). Tequila shots cost more. Bar fines are available for customers who want to take dancers out of the bar. The fee is 600 baht (USD $17.00). The women expect to be paid a lot more on top of that by customers who take them out.

Some don't want to leave the bar, but still make money. For anywhere from 600 to 1000 baht (USD $ 17.00 - $28.00), customers are given a blowjob by one of the dancers in the naughty boy box. The box offers some privacy but the guys using the box are still in view of everyone else in the bar.

Afterskool bar is open every day from 7:00 pm to 2:30 am. The exact location of the bar is pinpointed on the map below.

E6671
02-11-17, 00:12
Got to love the Go Go Bars.

Jungle Jim's is one of the many go go bars on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok. In many ways Jungle Jim's is similar to the nearby Afterskool go go bar.

Jungle Jim's has a small stage, a bar and a lot of seat. Ten to twenty women work there every night. The dancers are usually average looking. Sometimes there are real beauties there. There are always at least a few older women hanging around.

A couple of women are always dancing on the stage. Others hang out in front where people drink and smoke. Jungle Jim's is like any other go go bar in that it has lady drinks and bar fines for customers who want to pay to take a lady out of the bar.

But Jungle Jim's also has another service that is not so common. For a tip of 200 baht (USD $5. 69) or more per lady some of the women working in the bar are happy to break out a bottle of baby oil and give customers a discreet hand job right in the bar. In the darkness this isn't totally obvious but people with their eyes open know what is going on.

Jungle Jim's is open every day from 7:00 pm to 2:00 am or later depending on the crowd and the regulations in place at the time.

Afterskool is a go go bar known for more than just dancing. It is located on Soi Cowboy. There is a big neon sign in front but the bar is smaller than some others.

As with any go go bar there is a stage at Afterskool. There is also a long bar. Finally there are a lot of booth type seats on the right side of the room. At the far end sits a "naughty boy corner. ".

Normally a dozen dancers work at Afterskool along with several bartenders, a mamasan, and some older Thai ladies in business like clothes who talk with customers. The bar is low pressure but the ladies like drinks. This is the same in any go go bar. The women get a percentage of the lady drink fee so why not?

Regular lady drinks at Afterskool are 220 baht (USD $6. 26). Tequila shots cost more. Bar fines are available for customers who want to take dancers out of the bar. The fee is 600 baht (USD $17.00). The women expect to be paid a lot more on top of that by customers who take them out.

Some don't want to leave the bar, but still make money. For anywhere from 600 to 1000 baht (USD $ 17.00 - $28.00), customers are given a blowjob by one of the dancers in the naughty boy box. The box offers some privacy but the guys using the box are still in view of everyone else in the bar.

Afterskool bar is open every day from 7:00 pm to 2:30 am. The exact location of the bar is pinpointed on the map below.I have had a lot of fun in Soi Cowboy. Most interesting GoGo bar I have been to is on Soi 23 just south around the corner of Soi Cowboy. I cannot remember the name. Has a second floor with a glass dance floor. Quite a few lady's dancing fully nude here. Have taken a few dancers back to my hotel from here. Definitely on the high side. One cost 4500 baht, about $130 USD. I think this included the bar fine. Not positive because my host took care of the tab.

I remeber my first trip to Soi Cowboy. The factory owner that took us out brought us to a lady boy bar. Very difficult to tell the difference between a lady boy and a real lady sometimes. Especially after several beers.

I actually prefer Thermae bar by Soi 15 along Sukhumvit road. Have had very good luck with the free lancers there. I have gotten overnight stays for as little as 3000 baht, $85 USD. They ask for 2500 baht for short time but almost all will take 2000 baht, $57 USD. No bar fines.

I have not been to Nana Plaza or Patpong. I have been to a few of the blow job bars between Nana and Asoke. So much fun for 20 bucks plus a little tip.

Hope to meet up with you in March.

PussyPoker
02-23-17, 01:03
Look out Thai and Filipino ladies here I come.

Bangkok March 16 - 21.

Angeles city March 21-29.

Is and other mongers going to be in one of these city's while I'm there?

Lex85
02-24-17, 21:45
Figured I'd throw my bucket list in here.

Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

I've always wanted a mother / daughter or sister team.

I can die a happy man if I ever get the chance.

Also would love to visit Thailand one day and also amsterdam.

Castlerae
02-25-17, 01:35
Look out Thai and Filipino ladies here I come.

Bangkok March 16 - 21.

Angeles city March 21-29.

Is and other mongers going to be in one of these city's while I'm there?I've seen some stories out of Thailand recently about them trying to 'clean up' the sex trade, especially in Pattaya. Hope you don't get over there and find everyone closed down because the local LEO's are trying to pull a Tommy D (F) art.

Chicago Life
02-25-17, 17:30
Figured I'd throw my bucket list in here.

Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction.

I've always wanted a mother / daughter or sister team.

I can die a happy man if I ever get the chance.

Also would love to visit Thailand one day and also amsterdam.Check out the Palmer twins if you want a twin sister team. You could google them. Also, there was a Thai duo (Nancy and Sunny) who claim to be sisters and are up for almost anything. Check the boards in Chicago.

Lex85
02-26-17, 12:32
Check out the Palmer twins if you want a twin sister team. You could google them. Also, there was a Thai duo (Nancy and Sunny) who claim to be sisters and are up for almost anything. Check the boards in Chicago.Thanks for the help! Looks like the palmer twins only visit on occasion.

As far as nancy and sunny, is AX still safe to use?

Chicago Life
02-26-17, 14:42
Thanks for the help! Looks like the palmer twins only visit on occasion.

As far as nancy and sunny, is AX still safe to use?I've seen both. Palmer were bucket list but not a good value. ($2000). I saw Sunny and Nancy before the issues so can't confirm personally but wouldn't hesitate. Wild ride and memorable.

E6671
02-26-17, 20:30
I've seen some stories out of Thailand recently about them trying to 'clean up' the sex trade, especially in Pattaya. Hope you don't get over there and find everyone closed down because the local LEO's are trying to pull a Tommy D (F) art.Have been hearing stories for years about the cracking down on the sex trade here. Last two trips there, last year, everything was still in full swing as far as I could see. All of the GoGo bars, blow job bars, Soapy massages and free lancers all over.

Castlerae
02-27-17, 01:58
Have been hearing stories for years about the cracking down on the sex trade here. Last two trips there, last year, everything was still in full swing as far as I could see. All of the GoGo bars, blow job bars, Soapy massages and free lancers all over.The story I saw was just a couple of days ago, and they had closed two gogos, both owned by the same guy, for 'lewd' shows. The speculation was that the cops hadn't gotten their monthly 'tip' from the club owner, and there weren't any further stories about closures, so you could be right. Still, it's something to wonder and worry about.

Gbaby31
02-27-17, 19:13
I have had a lot of fun in Soi Cowboy. Most interesting GoGo bar I have been to is on Soi 23 just south around the corner of Soi Cowboy. I cannot remember the name. Has a second floor with a glass dance floor. Quite a few lady's dancing fully nude here. Have taken a few dancers back to my hotel from here. Definitely on the high side. One cost 4500 baht, about $130 USD. I think this included the bar fine. Not positive because my host took care of the tab.

I remeber my first trip to Soi Cowboy. The factory owner that took us out brought us to a lady boy bar. Very difficult to tell the difference between a lady boy and a real lady sometimes. Especially after several beers.

I actually prefer Thermae bar by Soi 15 along Sukhumvit road. Have had very good luck with the free lancers there. I have gotten overnight stays for as little as 3000 baht, $85 USD. They ask for 2500 baht for short time but almost all will take 2000 baht, $57 USD. No bar fines.

I have not been to Nana Plaza or Patpong. I have been to a few of the blow job bars between Nana and Asoke. So much fun for 20 bucks plus a little tip.

Hope to meet up with you in March.I am actually trying to plan a trip as well in March hotel and air fair is lower then 1 k hard to beat. My main question is which hotel is good for allowing girls back or should I rent an air bnb.

E6671
02-27-17, 21:15
I am actually trying to plan a trip as well in March hotel and air fair is lower then 1 k hard to beat. My main question is which hotel is good for allowing girls back or should I rent an air bnb.I have stayed at the Westin on the main road under the BTS train. It is at Soi Sukhumvit 19 on the North side. If you take the BTS get of at Asok. I have stayed at the Westin 3 times and never had any trouble bringing girls to my room.

Is this your first trip? Have you figured out what you want to check out while you are there?

OF Charlie
02-27-17, 21:18
I am actually trying to plan a trip as well in March hotel and air fair is lower then 1 k hard to beat. My main question is which hotel is good for allowing girls back or should I rent an air bnb.There are a few websites that tell you which hotels are girl friendly. Below are links to a couple. Or just google "girl friendly hotel".

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/bangkok-girl-friendly-hotels/

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-bangkok/

E6671
02-27-17, 21:25
The story I saw was just a couple of days ago, and they had closed two gogos, both owned by the same guy, for 'lewd' shows. The speculation was that the cops hadn't gotten their monthly 'tip' from the club owner, and there weren't any further stories about closures, so you could be right. Still, it's something to wonder and worry about.I have never been but I have read that in Patpong some of the GoGo's have live sex acts. This may be more than the local authorities are willing to overlook. Most of the GoGo's I have been in do not allow nude dancing on stage. A couple I have been to do but I have been told this is not the norm.

I would not worry too much as even if they tamed the GoGo bars there would still be take out or free lancers at the local bars. I have actually found some very pretty young lady's at Thermae bar and very reasonable donations.

PussyPoker
02-28-17, 00:43
Hey E6671, I have never been there either. I was thinking of taking the skytrain there. It is just a few minutes walk from the station. Or I will haggle with a tuktuk for a cheap fare. That's what I like about Thailand. You can haggle prices with most taxi's, Tuk tuk's and stores.

Gbaby31
02-28-17, 08:08
There are a few websites that tell you which hotels are girl friendly. Below are links to a couple. Or just google "girl friendly hotel".

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-bangkok/Thanks brother I'll check those asap.

Gbaby31
02-28-17, 08:10
I have stayed at the Westin on the main road under the BTS train. It is at Soi Sukhumvit 19 on the North side. If you take the BTS get of at Asok. I have stayed at the Westin 3 times and never had any trouble bringing girls to my room.

Is this your first trip? Have you figured out what you want to check out while you are there?This will be my first been looking at a few videos on YouTube about TL and the adult life swell as the sights and I have not really pin pointed anything my guess is touristy things in the day and at night the horn dog life multiple girls all that fun stuff I'm open to advice.

OF Charlie
02-28-17, 08:38
This will be my first been looking at a few videos on YouTube about TL and the adult life swell as the sights and I have not really pin pointed anything my guess is touristy things in the day and at night the horn dog life multiple girls all that fun stuff I'm open to advice.You probably already know about the sister site of usasg. If not, check it out. Their Bangkok board is very active. Lots of intel.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?253-Thailand

Daniel1975
02-28-17, 09:59
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.

Gbaby31
02-28-17, 18:59
You probably already know about the sister site of usasg. If not, check it out. Their Bangkok board is very active. Lots of intel.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?253-ThailandThanks have been reading up lost of good information.

Gbaby31
02-28-17, 19:01
There are a few websites that tell you which hotels are girl friendly. Below are links to a couple. Or just google "girl friendly hotel".

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-bangkok/As is well in those hotels for the most part looks like I'd have to pay a bit to have more then one guest which is ok, heard this place is a gold mine I just want to go all out LOL.

Hrodebert
03-01-17, 02:38
Just start going to Chinese spas. There are plenty in Chicagoland over 50. If they look 50, they are probably 60+.

Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.

Ron M
03-01-17, 02:49
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.Chicago is the right place to find them.

Daniel1975
03-01-17, 08:27
Just start going to Chinese spas. There are plenty in Chicagoland over 50. If they look 50, they are probably 60+.Do you know of one so I don't have to waste time going to a bunch of them?

Jadedone
03-01-17, 10:46
Just start going to Chinese spas. There are plenty in Chicagoland over 50. If they look 50, they are probably 60+.LOL! Yep. Either that or call some apartment girls. Won't take you long to find what you need.

SouthSideRed
03-01-17, 19:39
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.If it was like the one in the movie "Lost In Translation" count me in!

PussyPoker
03-04-17, 03:45
Bangkok March 11 - 17.

Pattaya March 17-21.

Angeles City March 21-28.

If any of you mongers to be there lets meet up for a beer and chat.

PM me for details on where we could meet.

PP.

E6671
03-04-17, 09:48
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.Read The Mt Prospect thread. There are definitely a couple of SPAs in that area and I know from experience the woman are over 50.

E6671
03-04-17, 09:54
Bangkok March 11 - 17.

Pattaya March 17-21.

Angeles City March 21-28.

If any of you mongers to be there lets meet up for a beer and chat.

PM me for details on where we could meet.

PP.Sorry I was hoping to catch up with you this month but work is being a PITA so my trip has been postponed. My girlfriend is none to happy about it but on the plus side she may be coming to visit me in Las Vegas in May.

I think the Water Festival is in April. Have you ever visited during that. My girlfriend sent me photos last year. Almost everyone going around with super soaker's, buckets of water. It looks pretty wild. I may have to try and go on my own next month.

PussyPoker
04-07-17, 19:04
Back from my 17 day tour. I was awesome. Meet some new girls and some from the past. I do have pics if any one wants me to write a few reports and show my friends I made.

Rocket Dork
04-07-17, 21:07
Back from my 17 day tour. I was awesome. Meet some new girls and some from the past. I do have pics if any one wants me to write a few reports and show my friends I made.Would love to see pics and your report on your 17 day tour. Rocket Dork.

Al Melrose
04-07-17, 23:29
Would love to see pics and your report on your 17 day tour. Rocket Dork.I second that motion!

Hrodebert
04-08-17, 01:57
And hear stories.

Back from my 17 day tour. I was awesome. Meet some new girls and some from the past. I do have pics if any one wants me to write a few reports and show my friends I made.

Ron M
04-08-17, 02:28
Back from my 17 day tour. I was awesome. Meet some new girls and some from the past. I do have pics if any one wants me to write a few reports and show my friends I made.You can do a show and tell about your trip at the next Twin Peaks meeting this summer. I'm thinking around the end of April.

Kda Kodiac
04-08-17, 18:42
Back from my 17 day tour. I was awesome. Meet some new girls and some from the past. I do have pics if any one wants me to write a few reports and show my friends I made.Clear your inbox so I can respond.

PussyPoker
04-09-17, 00:54
Clear your inbox so I can respond.Send again.

JasperNewton
04-09-17, 08:39
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.I don't know if she's still there, but a couple of years ago there was an ANCIENT one at Lane in Lombard. Had to be over 70. Usually just HJ but if you want more YMMV.

Meijerslp
04-09-17, 20:31
I don't know if she's still there, but a couple of years ago there was an ANCIENT one at Lane in Lombard. Had to be over 70. Usually just HJ but if you want more YMMV.I actually was going to run out and grab a late dinner. Just wanted to say thanks, not that hungry anymore for some reason.

Meijerslp
04-09-17, 21:20
I actually was going to run out and grab a late dinner. Just wanted to say thanks, not that hungry anymore for some reason.To reply to myself on this, I forgot to say to each their own, 70 is up there. I went to golden hands in scumburg maybe a year or so ago. The lady who did the massage had to be pushing mid 50's. I wasn't even expecting a HJ, but it happened and I have to say she was pretty dam good at it, I just had to close my eyes.

JasperNewton
04-09-17, 23:05
I actually was going to run out and grab a late dinner. Just wanted to say thanks, not that hungry anymore for some reason.Ha! I got stuck with her and was in a bad way. I was also brand new to the scene and didn't know any better. I haven't been back since then. Just trying to help the dude that asked out.

Alfonso82
05-04-17, 22:45
Anyone know of a elderly Asian woman at least 50 it has always been a dream of mine to be with an elderly Asian woman.http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-sexy-asian-natural-lady-38/61508353

I text her late last week to come by for an appointment. She replied right away and then called to verify race / age. When I told her I'm 36 she said not that's not going to work. I was like why not? I would really like to see you. She said I'm much older than you and she basically refused to see me. Anyone else experience at all? She said she is out in Willowbrook. Maybe she is the 50 plus Asian you are looking for.

OF Charlie
07-19-17, 12:34
One of my bucket list items is to bang girls from as many countries as possible. I can't be the only one?

I want to add Afghanistan to my list. Zahra is a true Afghan girl, been in the US about 4 years now so she speaks good English. Her 20 yr old body is tight! Her menu is extensive, except anal play. CIM finish but spit.

https://262escortschicago.com/project/zahra-afghanindian/

I will update my country list each time going forward.

Mexico, Puerto Rico.

Russia, Slovakia.

Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines.

Afghanistan.

Julian7
07-19-17, 16:57
Can you elaborate in regards what's on the menu?

One of my bucket list items is to bang girls from as many countries as possible. I can't be the only one?

I want to add Afghanistan to my list. Zahra is a true Afghan girl, been in the US about 4 years now so she speaks good English. Her 20 yr old body is tight! Her menu is extensive, except anal play. CIM finish but spit.

https://262escortschicago.com/project/zahra-afghanindian/

I will update my country list each time going forward.

Mexico, Puerto Rico.

Russia, Slovakia.

Thailand, Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines.

Afghanistan.

OF Charlie
07-19-17, 17:25
Can you elaborate in regards what's on the menu?Pretty much anything you want, except any ass play. Lfk, dfk, BBBJ, fiv, daty, covered FS (doggies, missionary, cg, acg, rcg). I chose cim for finish. I believe cob finish is available as well.

Hotel was a 4 star hotel on Michigan Ave. Pretty good bargain at 275 if you ask me. I believe she used to be at 325 an hour.

OF Charlie
07-31-17, 23:09
Got an email from my high end agency. Miss Nov 2015 Rachel Harris is in town tomorrow through Friday. $2K an hour. $3,500 for 2 hours.

It's very rare to see a Playboy playmate coming to Chicago. I think this is the third playmate that I have ever seen coming here. I like her edgy look, so might just bite the bullet and empty my piggy bank, LOL.

Head First
07-31-17, 23:51
Got an email from my high end agency. Miss Nov 2015 Rachel Harris is in town tomorrow through Friday. $2K an hour. $3,500 for 2 hours.

It's very rare to see a Playboy playmate coming to Chicago. I think this is the third playmate that I have ever seen coming here. I like her edgy look, so might just bite the bullet and empty my piggy bank, LOL.She looks hot! Is she worth 2 K an hour? Only one way to find out.

Years ago when The Admiral had headliners I had an opportunity to be with one of my favorite Asian porn stars after her show. $1000 for an hour of fun. Didn't do it and it's still one of my biggest regrets in this life (style).

I wonder if she's naughty in bed or has a long list of do's and don'ts. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

BruceWayne01
08-01-17, 05:57

It's very rare to see a Playboy playmate coming to Chicago. I think this is the third playmate that I have ever seen coming here. I like her edgy look, so might just bite the bullet and empty my piggy bank, LOL.Ahhhh it's the never ending question in this hobby of how much is a girls V really worth. If you got it than why not, if you do pull the trigger please share your experience. You only live once and I don't know of many people that can say they have been with a playboy model. Maybe someday I can be the lucky one to have this issue LOL.

RogerDent
07-03-18, 05:04
Ahhhh it's the never ending question in this hobby of how much is a girls V really worth. If you got it than why not, if you do pull the trigger please share your experience. You only live once and I don't know of many people that can say they have been with a playboy model. Maybe someday I can be the lucky one to have this issue LOL.I know this is an older thread, but I've seen ads for some stunning girls who do in and out call in Toronto for not-unreasonable 3 xx to 4 xx prices. Check out Twitter and start with Kate Kompton and her related friends on her website. Wow! I'd love to take a trip there just for the escorts!

ThatOneCouple1
04-26-20, 09:37
Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch The kitty will be open to service no ass or mouth She's a bbw Cuban with Polish she's 26 years old clean I can drive to you open my door and you can fuck her there and done or we can play as you watch and when she's ready I open the door and you can have a great show.

SmileySam
04-26-20, 10:53
Curious question, how many of you guys / girls pay to watch people fuck in person? You pick the situation and everything and you just watch The kitty will be open to service no ass or mouth She's a bbw Cuban with Polish she's 26 years old clean I can drive to you open my door and you can fuck her there and done or we can play as you watch and when she's ready I open the door and you can have a great show.This poster placed the same as on other threads. He is suggesting you get in his semi or car or let him in your place. I know everyone is going stir crazy with everything closed. Don't do something stupid. Watch your back. Be safe.

SouthpawTom
06-17-21, 17:02
Doggie show?

LNips
08-14-21, 12:22
Used to be high-end, redhead spinner. Retired a few years ago.

Recently returned on Twitter and seems to be seeing clients selectively.

https://twitter.com/vixen_for_hire

Posiedon
10-14-21, 07:10

It's very rare to see a Playboy playmate coming to Chicago. I think this is the third playmate that I have ever seen coming here. I like her edgy look, so might just bite the bullet and empty my piggy bank, LOL.Its always a dilemma. Quality over quantity or quantity over quality.

Posiedon
10-14-21, 07:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-sexy-asian-natural-lady-38/61508353

I text her late last week to come by for an appointment. She replied right away and then called to verify race / age. When I told her I'm 36 she said not that's not going to work. I was like why not? I would really like to see you. She said I'm much older than you and she basically refused to see me. Anyone else experience at all? She said she is out in Willowbrook. Maybe she is the 50 plus Asian you are looking for.Backpage was seized and sealed by the feds so am surprised there is a link posted from a few weeks ago.

Moejoo
10-14-21, 07:43
Backpage was seized and sealed by the feds so am surprised there is a link posted from a few weeks ago.The post you quoted was from 2017 so I don't understand what your point is?

SouthpawTom
11-20-21, 12:47
Anyone know women into knotting?

Chicago41
11-21-21, 18:59
Anyone know women into knotting?Please explain what you mean. Knotting seems to mean different things.

Jc2490
11-22-21, 01:25
Please explain what you mean. Knotting seems to mean different things.It is disgusting to think about. It is a girl fucking a dog and the dog can lock in.